Speaker 1: Hi Scot, Hello there, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Wow, you didn't even Can I borrow that jacket?
Speaker 3: No, live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios.
Speaker 2: This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: It is so cold, it's really not It is freezing. That jacket is not going to fit you before. Dude, don't whatever you do, don't button it. I don't need to take an eye out. I'm cool. You are pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Hey, what can I say?
Speaker 1: If you were a nineties kid, that's what you would look like.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: You were born in ninety.
Speaker 2: Three, dude, was born in ninety one.
Speaker 1: It's all the same. You were not You were not a kid until the aughts. You like didn't grow up until like two thousand. You were you were nine. Yeah, like this is this would have been you in high school if you were a nineties kid like I was in the high school in nine or early nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: So I wore that jacket high school when it was hip.
Speaker 2: Oh really yep?
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Well it says the nineties show on the back of it.
Speaker 3: So that's is that show even still on.
Speaker 1: Crew's my point. No, I don't think it lasted even a season. So hey, welcome to Cereal ki Is this is the podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it. We tried, so you don't have to if it's crap.
Speaker 3: Yawow needs to really come back. I love the Sorry, I love the two thousands, and like I love the eighties and nineties. Those shows were great and I wish they would make bring those back.
Speaker 1: Rip Benji Gregory Ryan from ALF. He died, Oh yeah, got it? Very sad? All right, well remember him? Anyway, this episode, we should have done ALF cereal.
Speaker 3: As for Graveyard, I think we did already.
Speaker 1: I don't even think there was an ALF Cereal. All I know is I was in the ALF fan club and you're the one that's out of this world. That's all I can tell you. So so here we go. Okay, I found this box. My good buddy secret Squirrel Joel reached out to me. He's like, hey man, I think we finally have an exclusive for you, and he did. He came through. I went into the shop right right there at Aisle five, the cereal isle, and what I found Nope, yeah, nope, mint chip.
Speaker 2: Not excited for this?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: I hate It's made with real Oreo cookie wafers. I hate mint chocolate chipped.
Speaker 1: I hate it in any form.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 3: Ice cream, No, it's disgusting, yowit. No, I hate it, cereal disgusting.
Speaker 1: Can't say.
Speaker 3: Mint and chocolate chip do not belong together. They never have, they never will, They should never, ever, ever, ever, ever ever be together.
Speaker 2: They're unholy.
Speaker 1: Man, many many, many people that will disagree.
Speaker 2: With you totally.
Speaker 3: And I'm great, like great, different strokes, different folks.
Speaker 1: But now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum. What might be right for you may not be right for some. A man is born, he's a man of means.
Speaker 2: Who's out there?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is that Todd Bridges? Who's Todd Bridges?
Speaker 3: I probably know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's Willis because Arnold's dead. Okay, Gary Coleman, he's dead. So we're gonna use our farmer Fresh Daries organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: I don't know who asked for this?
Speaker 1: Who asked for what?
Speaker 3: Oreo os with mint chocolate chip.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's very popular where all around the world. Andrew.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god, it smells like gums.
Speaker 1: Oh it smells great.
Speaker 2: It's like chocolate mouthwash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what? There is mint chocolate chip toothpaste.
Speaker 2: No, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Right, it's good. It looks good to me. No hmm, now, no, joy you something if you like this sort of thing, it's delicious. What No, it's not that mint bowl a spoon. It is not that minty.
Speaker 2: This is not for me. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: The oreo o comes through and I like that, but the mint.
Speaker 2: Is just not good.
Speaker 1: I think it has a nice little kick to it.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna freshen your breath, Andrew, No, it won't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, will He's got chocolate mint breath and nobody.
Speaker 2: Asks for that.
Speaker 1: You can go talk to people now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they'll be like, why is your bread smell like chocolate mint?
Speaker 1: And why do you have brown all up in your teeth?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you. I know what pisses me off.
Speaker 3: The moon. I don't when you go to a restaurant and at the end they have the bowl of mints and you don't know. Sometimes when they're like in that foil, like, oh what am I getting into? And you like pop a mint? I hate when I feel betrayed and I find out that it's actually mint chocolate chip.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: The best were the eighties diners mints where there would just be a metal tin with a spoon, but nobody used the spoon. Everyone just stuck their hands in and it was those little different colored mints and you'd suck on them and they they'd just cintegrate in your mouth. Those are my favorite diner they were, Dude, you grew up in the then everyone got to PC and yeah, wrap everything.
Speaker 3: Then they decide to wrap things, wrap it food safety.
Speaker 1: Come on, hey, we're fine like that. Matters were die. Drink from the hose, you know, don't drink from the hose. I loved that picture so much. Why I was thirsty? It was hot and thirsty.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that.
Speaker 3: It was that you had to hashtag eighties kids. Yeah, like as if eighties kids are the only ones to ever drink.
Speaker 1: Out of a hose.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Everybody in my general was able to relate and they were like, yeah, you go.
Speaker 2: I can too. I drank from the hose.
Speaker 1: You didn't do work out in the yard, please.
Speaker 2: What work did you do in the yard?
Speaker 1: Was gardening?
Speaker 2: You gardened?
Speaker 3: I was gardening as a kid.
Speaker 1: No, now I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying I drink.
Speaker 3: I drank from a hose as a kid.
Speaker 2: That is a shared experience. Is not an eighties kid.
Speaker 1: We're not riding our bikes. We're thirsty. We just grab a hose.
Speaker 3: Okay, I high bike and I also drank from a home.
Speaker 1: It didn't even have to be our hose. We just grabbed a hose. Okay, any hose will do. You didn't know that there were just hosts everywhere in the eighties. In the eighties, there was just hoses all over. There was just hoses. Yeah, wow, yep, we just drank. No wonder why there's so much orson.
Speaker 2: Like I had hose water.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Everybody had Yours is probably purified diamond, Yeah diamond. Your hose had a britta. It's fine your hose. Your hose had like a britta attached to it.
Speaker 2: It didn't.
Speaker 3: Was it like did you have organic oase water?
Speaker 2: You're not like us.
Speaker 1: It was all filtered. Oh my god, dude, we drink lead and we're great.
Speaker 2: I still drink leg.
Speaker 3: Do you know my county has the worst lead in the pipes.
Speaker 2: Like, I definitely drank lead.
Speaker 1: It's bad, all right, I'm gonna give it four balls. It's good for what it is. I think it's pretty good. If you like mint, you like chocolate, it's good cereal. It's limited editions, so it won't be around very long. I just like that thank you post. I don't know why I thank them. I bought it, so are you good? I don't know. Maybe too much lead in my system?
Speaker 3: No, now that's what we had.
Speaker 1: So now it was just fine, let's remove the mint and we're just gonna go chocolate. Okay, okay, now I apologize, but I forgot where I bought this. Uh, cocoa crunk cocoa cruncher? Is it was? It was either like an odd lot or a this is just do That's all it is.
Speaker 3: And they're using the same font like they're essentially they're essentially using the same font.
Speaker 2: How did they get away with?
Speaker 1: Hey, Siri? What store brand is Essential? Every Day?
Speaker 4: Super Value announced in May twenty eleven that its national brand equivalent products, including Shaws, would be renamed Essential every Day, in line with its plans to phase out on brand products carrying the names of its banners nationwise.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Walmart from Wikipedia, No, I may Value as Walmart.
Speaker 1: I may have been in another state. I might have bought this somewhere else. I don't remember. I really should mark it down, but I know I bought it in some Rando store. Okay, so Coco Crunchers. Accidents happen.
Speaker 3: Most inventions are the results of years of targeted development, but sometimes all it takes is a little luck. Here are a few of the biggest inventions we've never have been able to enjoy if not for a happy accident and a little inspired thinking.
Speaker 2: I like that, sweet.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't expect that from a store brand. I'm trying to give you the box. No, I'm just trying to save time. There you go, while you're doing stuff. I was just reading you, just the way that you just said that. There you go. Like I was watching Beavis and Buttet last night for the first time in many, many, many years. I guess it's back. I didn't even know it's on Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: They brought it now.
Speaker 1: It's called Mike Judges Beavis and Buttet, but it's still the same idiots. I think they've toned it down just a smidge. You can't get away with nineties stuff anymore, you know.
Speaker 2: Hey, it can't get away with it.
Speaker 3: That was the era.
Speaker 2: You kids, You just don't get it.
Speaker 3: You saw that hose waddy and if drank it's right with eighties kids, we know. So you're both an eighties kid and a nineties kid.
Speaker 1: That's right, because I'm right in the middle.
Speaker 2: So you're just claiming every generation.
Speaker 1: I'm eighties and nineties and auties. No, no, no, I'd never want to be out. I mean, I really came up in the late eighties, but you know I'm a nineties, early eighties, nineties kid. Whatever, excuse me?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I put too much?
Speaker 3: This is why we have rats.
Speaker 1: They're not rats. We have rats because you just threw cereal all over the ground the garden.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. You took a handful and just chucked it at it. You didn't even try and get it in the garbage.
Speaker 1: Can you know me in sports?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right there? You do better fresh dairy.
Speaker 2: Give me three.
Speaker 1: Running low on milk. I gotta conserve, okay, so it's farmer than fresh dairyes, two percent reduced fat milk. I gotta go out and buy some more.
Speaker 2: What is going on right now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I still taste the mint on the spoon. There's good. So sorry, I'm sorry. If you're watching this, I just dropped a cup of milk. His his dry step or whatever his leg muscle is is dripping milk.
Speaker 2: My shoes, my socks. It's a hot day.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna smells everywhere.
Speaker 2: In the eighties.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, damn.
Speaker 3: Good napkins, right, healthy, healthy, please recording, give me something.
Speaker 1: So it's it's naturally flavored with other natural flavors, which means it's real chocolate in here somewhere. Oh, you didn't even read all the inventions, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Oh look look at that.
Speaker 3: Look even his studio is gonna smell so bad.
Speaker 1: No, milk is great. They even have look, popsicles. See that's not right. Popsicles is a brand name.
Speaker 2: How are you still going on?
Speaker 3: Have you dropped the whole cup of milk on me? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't use that much. We didn't have a lot left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it went into the corpit.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this popsicle is a brand. God leave it to an eleven year old to create these kid friendly frozen treats. In nineteen oh five, a forgetful San Franciscan left a popular soda like powder and water concoction in his backyard overnight when he awoke in the morning, the sweet tree had had frozen to his stirring stick, and the popsicle was born. Okay, it's cold in San Francisco like that. Yes, it freezes there, it gets Oh it's northern California. Yeah, oh, this is pretty decent.
Speaker 2: Sty I gave it three bowls in his spoon.
Speaker 1: It's not bad for a store brand. Yeah, you got blue pengul Why are you, oh, coco a ass? What did you say? Three in a spoon? Yeah, I'm gonna give it three balls. It's good. It could be a little bit sweeter, probably because it's not artificial. If it was artificially flavored to probably be a little sweeter.
Speaker 2: But I can't believe you dropped milk on me.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it on purpose. Sorry, she's not happy with that. I wasted her her? What do you offspring?
Speaker 3: What is it? Her?
Speaker 2: We need to go to a commercial break. What you're you're delirious.
Speaker 1: I don't even have anything to play here. All right, we're gonna go to a commercial break, Andrew, we'll be right back. It's the right thing to do, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: How's your leg? What does it have that like? Dry dairy scent.
Speaker 2: No, not yet, not yet, all washing in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm pretty sure that our friend Khalia got this one for in her mint travels. Not the mint you don't like the jet blue mint. Yes, so.
Speaker 3: This is a big old box of mysors.
Speaker 1: Well that's the brand. It's it's.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, this box is gigantic. Uh, juelas.
Speaker 1: So those are frosted flake but the Kelloggs once with Tony on it. So this is jula. God, why can I say that huelas as? It has looked so many calories, so much sugar, so much sodium. Don't eat. This is a three way stop. It does not want you eating this, but it has a look there's a new new new like we got it.
Speaker 2: We gotta do something.
Speaker 1: No, look this was new new what something less sugar mismo, Oh flavor, more flavor, new image, more flavor. Yeah, okay, God, I gotta take Spanish again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's whatever you're trying is not working very well.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Maybe she do dual lingo, do a lingo, do o lingo?
Speaker 1: Isn't she the singer?
Speaker 2: Now it's do aalipa.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: The host water has truly gotten your head, just ripped the bag too calcified your brain?
Speaker 2: Oh de greedy odor and again.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what it speaks for me?
Speaker 2: Gues. Does it have like a men's brand name to it.
Speaker 1: Like coolush? Yeah, this one's like like extreme acts stress, like forest ring. I don't know. I don't like. I usually just like fresh T shirt or something like that. They have. The one I like is called black and white because I can wear a black dress and it won't it won't see black dress. Wow. So here you go. Farm their fresh areas. Two percent reduced fat milk organic.
Speaker 3: Okay, USDA certified or put the milk away from us.
Speaker 1: Put the milk away from us.
Speaker 3: I don't want you dropping anything on me again, Okay.
Speaker 1: Basically frosted flakes, probably with the real cane sugar from Mexico. Mmm, qunk three.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I would like to look at the decorosion nutritionmental Okay, what those that's the nutrition facts?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll come out.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a lot of asukas in here, lots not too much febra, you know, too much? Why fiber?
Speaker 3: What did you call it?
Speaker 1: Not that much grossas either?
Speaker 2: Andrew, you need to be stopped.
Speaker 1: You know what that is? Grassas make you gordo. Mm hm hm hmmm, that's right. I like it. It's frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: I'd like a lusher version.
Speaker 1: Three balls in a spoon for me. I'm not sure where or when you'll ever see this cereal in your life, but in your travels? Where does it? Where's it made?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Uh? Some of them are Mexico. It's it's it's from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Some of them are salty and I can't explain it.
Speaker 3: Some of them are just like if you don't get sugar, you get salt.
Speaker 1: And this whole box is only four vitaminos, eat minerals, you know. Oh, they want you to exercise for thirty minutes a day. Oh yeah, at least they tell you that.
Speaker 3: Not true, not like here where it's like And after you do that it, make sure you get snack packs for your post workout if you want to work out, if you don't have another box of cereal.
Speaker 1: I can't read any of this, so don't try.
Speaker 2: Let's not try.
Speaker 1: But that means my Kaali dad, Oh that's a city. Kalidad is a city, right of course. Oh oh oh when prasio, that's a good price. Yeah, good price, and so what do they seem today? That's a good flavor.
Speaker 3: So you're one of those people that's like adding an accent to things.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, you know, because that makes me insane, But you're doing it. Yeah, seem pre like what they have. Lots of productos dasdel origin pada productos. They got one see your dad to Masa for your tabe you. Yeah, they got chocolate, they got fruit, they got corn flakes, and they got these Arito's burritos. Aritos. Oh aritos are the fruit ones. Yeah, I wonder what that means anyway. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We did three right, one two three? You got milk on you? We're good, right, yeah, we're all good, all right. Thank you for listening to this exciting episode of Serial Killers. Please follow us at all socials just really Instagram at serial Killers PC. Check out the website serial killerspc dot com. You can follow me I'm at Andrew Pug and I am z Scotty B on Instagram. Make sure you like, subscribe and leave us reviews. We love reading your reviews. And if you're just listening to this, please check us out on YouTube. Uh subscribe to our channel serial Killers PC and you can watch all our zany antics unfold, what let's get out of.
Speaker 3: Here antics else? What other kind of crazy high things. So they're gonna get into the.
Speaker 1: Next episode thanks to our friends at farm Them Fresh Dairies. Please follow them at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Yes until we see maybe Wednesday with the ball chat, but definitely next Monday with an all new Serial Killers say cruncha Drew Crunch. By the way, have you noticed in the hallway when you're waiting for the elevator the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards they run it over and over right now and we're standing in the corner and there you are the whole time, just on your phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for waiting until the very end of this to point that out.
Speaker 1: Bye,