Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So I met these girls the vip list through social media. They're kind of in my community. They follow me and vice versa their young girls. I invited them to an event. I like them, I respect them. They're smart enough to know what they know. They're even smarter to know what they don't know. I think they're beautiful. I think they're fun. I think they're funny. I think they know food. I'm sure they have an opinion on beauty. And I know they have an opinion on dating because on the day that I invited them to an event, they were talking about dating. And I am just interested in their perspective on dating. I think it could help a lot of young women that think you can help moms who have daughters. I just think it's interesting my perspective, their perspective, because I've found that this younger generation doesn't know what the hell they're doing. And it's shocking because when I have better game than young girls, we have a problem.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So the two of you are single.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, yes, very single?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so what what's your do You both want to be in relationships now?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 4: We're while we're building our careers and also we haven't found anyone that like matches the energy that we're bringing right now. And that's another thing. Like our worst fear is settling. I'd rather be alone than be with someone that's dragging me down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it's hard to find someone who can add to our lives at this point, like as a partner, Like, and we've both been in relationships before, like while we're doing this career and oftentimes, like I felt like I was settling or like bringing myself down so that I could accommodate like my boyfriend.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I felt like the man, like.
Speaker 4: I'm out of your pain for the meals paying for me Like at that like at that point, I'll date myself, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. So you're both beautiful. I found this Like I'm going to say this to you both. You're twenty six years old. I have better dating game than you guys do. And it doesn't make any fuck because because then I'm not. Yeah. I was at a dinner with a third with thirty five influencers from a brand. All of them were kids. It was like I was the mom at the table. One more stunning than the next, one, more eyelashes more curves, more makeup, more beauty, more. They're smart, they're chic, they know everything, and they all were like, oh, the men suck.
Speaker 1: I can't find him.
Speaker 2: So, like, it's funny, you guys know everything intellectually, but something's going on with your generation's game and I can't figure it out.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna we're so used to dating apps, like no one approaches the person anymore, like at all. We go to all these restaurants where there's all these eligible men, but when you're in a group of girls, now men are too scared to approach. Like literally, people say you have to go out with yourself or just one other person because a guy approaching a group of girls is too intimidating apparently nowadays.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what you're describing there's this is like young kids and your generation too, that like doesn't how to write a letter because they're writing LOL and OMFG and roth Lama rolling on the floor laughing whatever so and me and gifts and shit that I don't even understand. So that's the equivalent to that, you guys don't speak the language of dating, so you don't have that muscle to you don't know how to exercise that muscle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And also I don't want to approach like I want to man only talk to me. And I know that like Edroin's like, oh well, if you want to go chase it. But there's just something so masculine about me going up to a man asking him out.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, So let's break this down. So first of all, let's put dating apps to the side. So now we're talking about a restaurant. Are you seeing people at bars or restaurants ever that you would approach or that look interesting or you're not even seeing the people.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's definitely like attractive men who look like they could potentially be like of quality out but I feel like, what like Mike said, like if I want to talk to them, it's me going up to them.
Speaker 2: Right, But you could go up to them through business, Like you guys have the perfect thing. Hi, I'm a food blogger. You know I'm interested in what you thought of this meal like something, or here's my card if you'd be willing to because you're you're both beautiful. So some in that has nothing to do with being desperate and wanting someone to buy you a drink, because I could get in touch with so many different men via real estate, via business, via all these things, which also brings me to the main point is that the two of you have something going on, so you have something to bring to the table, which makes you way more attractive than all these girls that just want to go out with someone to get a Chanel bag and think them being hot is enough.
Speaker 1: So you guys have that.
Speaker 5: That's brilliant, honestly, because why I pick up line has been are you single?
Speaker 6: And that just off the bat is not really giving, like and.
Speaker 3: Half the time they lie. Half the time it's a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So don't go in with being single and that is desperate and it's that is that's you. Let's go cry about it. That's not not good. Literally, yeah, you have to like have confidence. And also it's also like I tell my daughter, I'm like, what like when she used to be younger and she's on the beach and she wanted friends and meet someone, I'm like, what what happens? They say, You're you're horrible, You're ugly, I know, never want to play with you. Like what, so you go home you have the same bag of shit in your hand than you have when you got there, so what's the difference.
Speaker 1: But you can't go in with a lame game.
Speaker 5: So I love that so goodness, it's such a brilliant idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah that you haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're gonna go that's homework that I'm gonna give you. I want you to come back here for that. Like, let's put that to the side now. So just overall, if you're saying there are interesting men and you just feel like a weirdo shark circling, you know, chum, not knowing how to go in, find your way in the door the window, be the one that's having the most fun, because that is very attractive, laughing, like with people at the bar, like talking the bar town like whatever that is. People are attracted to like that live energy, Like desperation is never going to get anybody in the door.
Speaker 3: No, that's no, that's brilliant.
Speaker 4: I also just feel like a lot of people aren't looking for anything serious nowadays, Like we will meet God and they're like, yeah, I'm just not looking for anything.
Speaker 3: Like I guess we're not looking for anything either, But.
Speaker 1: Hold on, they don't know they're looking.
Speaker 2: That's like that's not true either, Because I dated a player who was literally so gorgeous and could get any girl he wanted, and he was sleeping with a different girl every week, and he literally you hooked and I hooked him in because I liked him a lot and he was fun, and I played the game for a while until he said I'm not looking for a serious girlfriend. I said, great, we're not, then, then let's call the fight. And he was like, wait, but I was like, no, we'll call it. I'm like, I don't need to be a serious girlfriend. I'm not twelve. I don't need you to give me a fairy princess outfit and in a book. But what I do need is to be moving forward and evolving forward motion. I'm not looking for, you know, a pen pal that I speak to once in a while. I'm an adult. I want to evolve with anyone in my life, whether it's work or friends. But that hooked him to feel like I was he was going to lose the rope completely, and then we ended up being in a very serious relationship and it was a great relationship.
Speaker 5: Love that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So so play the game, like, let like, if they stay they're not interested and not interested in anything serious, you like just threaten to leave.
Speaker 1: No, well not if if you're dating them.
Speaker 2: You're casual about it, because you're casual and confidence, like you're not like dropping your toys and running away, because then that makes you look like a baby. Like that's the equivalent of sleeping with someone and then being all desperate and needy because they didn't call you, versus like you sleeping to someone because you want to sleep with someone and you're not calling them, and your energy will like seep.
Speaker 1: Through the universe.
Speaker 2: And even if you're not texting or doing anything, it's not playing a game. It's like being a game. It's who you actually are. So it's a confidence to be like I'm looking for anything serious, congratulations, I'm looking for a caveaart and tivodka that I can pay for myself. Like you're not giving any desperation at all. You are coming in. It's like a business deal, Like whoever the brands are that you're working with, Like you're bringing the same amount to the table, to your point of matching your energy, but like maybe you have to find that energy. Maybe they're not seeing you that way.
Speaker 5: So basically that you're just like you don't need them, and that that's also just like a fact, it's like you don't need them, so if.
Speaker 2: But not in a way that's like I don't need that. It's literally just confidence. It's like Hi, no, yeah, amazing. But you still have to live in your feminine energy. You don't want to be you know, if we're talking gender roles, which people will get pissed off about, I'm just saying you still want to live in your girliness and you're you know that you took care of yourself, and you smell nice. You make an effort to Barbie the matchmaker's point that she gave. But you're bringing something to the table, like you're bringing somebody to the table. You want you do want to meet someone who's going to see that, but they were not going to see it if you don't present it.
Speaker 3: Do you meet people in person? Like how do you? How do you meet people? Mostly there you on the apps?
Speaker 2: Or Okay, So then let's get to so I I'm at a different level now, because then that's another good reason to stay single for a while or just play around, but be confident about it. No one ever advised me. I don't know how you guys got your good advice about not you know, wanting to be with someone that doesn't match your energy or where you're paying for the meal. And I don't think you should be doing any of that. I think I think it should be like the way you are about food. You'd rather not eat than eat crap, so you'd rather not date than date crap. So for me, I still have to find tune that because sometimes you feel a little. My biggest mistakes have been when I've been lonely, not lonely, but like what's going on? There's nothing like and then you just sort of fill the void. And that's bad because then you're in the wrong car, sitting in the wrong car, or you're almost there, and to your point, dating down, it's almost good enough, so you might not be able to really pick up on the fact that you're settling, but it's you're almost got there, so you're like, Okay, that's good enough, Like it's so close. Whereas now at this level, with my level of success and I you know, confidence and kind of understanding men, I won't there's zero there will be literally being alone or going big or going home, so there will be no settling.
Speaker 1: So this is a different game.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, our standards go on sale after like a month, We're like, okay, it's because.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I just wanted attention.
Speaker 2: But put that in that bucket. That's just eating junk food and then you just know it's junk food. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so your.
Speaker 2: Standards go on sale. So I like, okay, So don't do that if you want a relationship. If you don't want a relationship, peep it in check. But then the drinking and the getting depressed and the going low, like all those levels need to be balanced out.
Speaker 1: Particulate your age. I didn't do any of this at your age.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I made all the mistakes, said no one guiding me, had no parents. So I'm saying that I'm teaching Britn all of this young like for the future, which means she'll be It'll be great hopefully. So the apps, the apps are great, but you have to be focused when you're doing it, and you've got a really deep, deep dive and not get discouraged and then come out when you get full and you've been at the buffet and you've seen too many gross things on that buffet and like your plate looks gross, like then like pull off, like you like you get your burners full on your stove and something's on boiling and something's on simmer, and then you pull something off and then you may be like I don't want to eat it all right now, Like you gotta do the dance otherwise you'll make bad decisions. So I don't think I can find the level that I'm looking for now on the apps, the level of intelligence, the.
Speaker 1: Level of success, the rock star. But there there there.
Speaker 4: If they see if Finance Bros. In New York City, that's all that's on the apps. It's a bunch of chats.
Speaker 1: Chat and chats they talk. It's pempals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like yeah, it's time consuming.
Speaker 5: Like there's so many just average men and on the apps that I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I've never found a man that's like a quality.
Speaker 2: There are good ones there, but it's TJ Max. You can find in why cell bag, but you also find a mabeling crack compact and more amabling crack. So you have to like do you have to be? You have to focus on it. And I wouldn't say any or better than others.
Speaker 3: It's hinge? Are you on Hinge?
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you about all them. I know about all of them for different reasons.
Speaker 1: And I've been in it. I've tried.
Speaker 2: I've dipped in but then dipped out and been incognito because I don't want him to see me, and then felt like gross.
Speaker 1: And someone knows who I am and they I don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: And so the league is like you could hit the lottery, but like that's the odds of that, Like it's not it's really not great. And also I'm at a different age, so it might be better for you. When I did it was like, you know, several years ago, and then it was better. But it's not good. It's a brand that is suffering. Bumble's Walmart. It's a volume business. You can get quality things in Walmart and Target, but you have to go through every frickin' aisle.
Speaker 1: So that's what Bumble is. It's Walmart.
Speaker 2: Hinge is I think what like Barney's was, like there are some things that you could get at Walmart, some things you probably could get at the other places, but Hinge is just it's low volume. They have no merchandise, so it's like now you're on Bumble but with no merchandise. And it's like with Barney's it was like obscure and it's like, don't why bother going in there?
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't like you have to shoot your thought birth like I don't want to shoot my thought as the woman like I want the man to DM me.
Speaker 2: No, just say hi. It's they know you shouldn't you should just say hi. It's it's two letters hi. Okay, Like it's not that doesn't matter, that's not it doesn't count as you make in the first move.
Speaker 3: It's hard. Okay, it doesn't okay because that's what that's what it was giving to me. Hinge is just the amount.
Speaker 4: Of catfishes on that app like it needs to be studied.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't even know that amazing data I was.
Speaker 4: I went out with this photographer. He was like this, like rock Nation photographer. I thought he had such a cool job. Rarely get like impressed by someone's job. I thought that was cool that he was in the creative space six three. Like I'm thinking, I'm pulling up to like this beautiful Greek goddess. He pulls up with a hunchback, talks like this with his eyes squinted and like like with a claw like I'm like this, Like he like talked with a claw like the whole time like this.
Speaker 2: Well, here's okay, So let me say something to you. Why would you leave your house with a good outfit and go before facetiming someone FaceTime?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is this in the loophole that no one? It seems weird and dorky and awkward. And that's what you're gonna say. It's called we're about to go out. Hey, I just I'm excited. I'm so excited. Can we FaceTime before? Like you, you've already caught them with the text. You've gotten over to text on phone. You got the app text going. Here's the way it goes. You got the app text going. You take it over to the main text, you take it to a phone call. You're not in sixth grade. You take it to a phone call, or skip the phone call and just go to the FaceTime. But because phone game matters and text game matters, if someone is a bad text game, you're not going because you're gonna have to leave with them on text, you don't go.
Speaker 1: People are weird.
Speaker 2: As a text, They don't know how to text like they have just weird banter and text. That's that means you're not gonna like them and you're not gonna be able to deal with that.
Speaker 3: And when they have an Android, it's an automatic.
Speaker 4: Now for some reason, when I text, I'm like, nah, this is right, it's.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four, So just casually throw it into the FaceTime so you can get eyes on them. Because I had a guy who wanted to fly from Florida to take me for dinner in Westchester, a very very wealthy man, very successful. Let's just say that he was not going to be he was when I got on FaceTime. It was it was physically not my type, to say the least, and not what the photo was giving. And I don't know if I could fully categorize it as a catfish. But photos don't have to be in date. They could be five years ago, like you could. They could have been on that app for so I like avoided that.
Speaker 1: You've got a.
Speaker 2: FaceTime and I know you feel bad because then they realized that it wasn't the right physical match. But like time is precious, you have to face girls. You must FaceTime before you're gonna go leave your house and meet someone that is brilliant.
Speaker 5: Because I've wasted a lot of outfits in a lot of hours on men that could have been avoided.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I also feel like whenever I.
Speaker 4: Get into the texting stage with a guy, like from an app, like when we've been talking for too long, I'm like, Okay, I'm over this. Like if I'm talking to a guy, there's like a three day turnaround, like I better see you in like a week to go on a date or else I'm like, I'm over this.
Speaker 3: You're just another number, I feel like.
Speaker 2: But be bubbly and cute about it, like, oh my god, I made I just made a martini. Let's FaceTime Like you're cute, like I just made a martini and caviar. I need to show you let's FaceTime, like get into the thing so you could just get eyes on them, because men aren't as vain as we are. You'll be looking cute, You'll have just shot of video. They don't care. So that's what I suggest, Like, I think we need to bring the FaceTime into the dating because there's a person that wants to fly me across the country and it's another setup from an incredible source that and we've already spoken and it's an extremely high profile, successful person. But I need to FaceTime them. I need to get body language. I need to see if there's sexual chemistry. I'm not flying to another location on an airplane in the middle of the summer, which is valuable time, unless I have chemistry on FaceTime. So I said, yeah, all right, I'm considering that this is fun, this is my adventure er. I'm considering that Brinn was all about it. I ask our opinion now, and I just want her respect and opinion. And she's old enough now that I like like that she knows what we are doing in our girl summer and she's gonna be at camp and she said yes, And I said, all right, I'm into this. I can stay in my own hotel room like it's all above board and it's a person that people would know, it's not some criminal. So I said, all right, let's FaceTime and then I'll go. Then you can, then we can, then we can book the transportation vehicle. But going out, you also shouldn't waste time by going out on a date with an outfit with a person you've never laid eyes on. That's just not happening anymore. So I think you should go do some dating homework, is what I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, noted, Yeah, I need to. I need to study up. You need to drop a masterclass, like.
Speaker 6: You really do.
Speaker 1: You're in it. This is it. We're on it. It's called date, it's called jes B dating. We're on it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: We're getting great advice right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Go go do the homework with all of it, and we'll have you and we'll do a real file like take copious notes. I'm being serious, Like, let's do like a couple of months, like three, like summer summer dating, but like, go do you know, be of value, do the FaceTime program and approach if out, but go through the apps with a different filter.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, Yeah, we definitely need to get on that.
Speaker 3: We need to get these rosters turning.
Speaker 4: I will be violently swipeing on Hinge for the next few days and I will get back to you with the full report.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get back with the full report and violently swipe on Bumble too, because you know, go on all go on a get bumble go on bumble too. Yeah, no, bumble hat there was. I did see the six or four finance whatever guy and very successful how because I vetted him through my Merril inch guy A fuck around.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have five.
Speaker 1: Different people, five different people that I send. I have like a board.
Speaker 2: I have billionaires that have built industries that I will send people.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is a great one.
Speaker 2: And finally I got the Okay, He's like, no, this is this is your going And that was very unusual the other ones. He was like, nope, nope this nope checked it out. Have my guys checked it out? So get your advisory board.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we need the advisory board.
Speaker 4: We need yeah, we need we need a board, board of directors everything, like damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get get an advisory board. And being I'm one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: And you get set up by like your you say you like get introduced through mutual friends?
Speaker 3: Like are you meeting a lot of people that way as well? Not a lot?
Speaker 2: Another hot take, Women who are in relationships with very successful men gate keep other successful men. I think they want to be the only ones in the relationships with the successful men. I think they want to be the queens that everybody looks up to. It's giving very housewives. Women gate keep their their successful men's husbands or friends unless they want you to be in their couple group and someone to travel with. Unless it benefits them.
Speaker 6: So where do you find the successful men? Like? Are you finding them on the apps?
Speaker 2: You can find them on the Yes, I've found I did meet someone. I'm not. You guys are twenty six, so understand that a lot of the men, you guys, need to be in a relationship with someone who is someone or is going to be someone and both are equally attractive. At your age, you can't you're not finding you don't want to trust fun guy because they're not motivated to build anything. So you have to find the guys that have potential and already interesting and on the road. So it's not going to be the same level of success that I would be looking for because but it is at your age. It's that level of success at your age. So, yes, you can find those guys are on the apps, but you guys have to make sure that they realize that you guys are boss bitches, not just basic girls worrying about eyelashes and Chanel bags.
Speaker 1: That's that's what every girl's doing.
Speaker 3: What do you go for? Like?
Speaker 4: Do you like entrepreneurs or do you like a guy who was a boss?
Speaker 2: Like what's your I like a person who energetically travels, in a similar circle, like they're going to be going to the same places. But again again you guys don't have kids, and but no you can't. You like to go to certain places. And I don't mean I mean you may not want to go to a waspy sailing club in Rhode Island like that New Hampshire that may not be for you.
Speaker 1: Or Virginia or Ohio. You may not be into that. So you have to think about something that might be attracted to.
Speaker 2: You, like like they're the patterns, the way they move, how do they migrate. They could be very successful, good looking, smart, but they migrate in different patterns than you migrate. And if you don't care about your patterns, but you might care about your patterns, you know what I'm saying, So think about what you really that's the first how do you move?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So try to figure out that.
Speaker 2: And then it's not just about height and color of eyes and is it they a finance or a doctor? It's like how you know, are they live? Do they like to live? Like that's why people do ask dorky questions like what kind of sports.
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 2: Like figure out are they the guy who's eating the chicken wings at the sports bar. Who you're going to be like a football widow on Sunday? Or do they want to go brunch with you know, mimosas? Like what do you want? And figure out how they have they vibe. That's more important than every box checked off.
Speaker 6: Wow, I have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's getting me more hope in the apps because I was honestly ready to delea after my two hind shaates last week.
Speaker 3: I was like, I've had enough. But it sounds like there's some hope out there for.
Speaker 1: You yet nuance? Are they very into?
Speaker 2: Do they mention like, well my mom and I'm gonna be seeing my parents and are they Is that not for you? Are they very religious? That's a nuanced thing that has nothing to do with their height. That's are you gonna like? Because it's all cute in the beginning until you're with their parents at their parents' house every other weekend that you don't want to be like whatever the thing is, So figure out who you are, what you like, how you flow, and then go. Don't waste any time there unless you just want to sleep with someone. That's your own business. But I'm saying, if you're looking for boyfriends eventually or husband's eventually, look for what you like. And you know, you might think you don't want someone under six feet, but you might end up being with some of five to ten because they roll the same way you do and they're funny, Like are they funny? You guys need people with someone who has a sense of humor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is rare too. I feel like, find them.
Speaker 2: On the matter, so get out if they don't get your dumb jokes. So that's the type of stuff I think you should do for your homework.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm taking notes right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also just the finance pros of it all. Like they get off at like ten pm at night. It's like they like don't have any time, And it's like do I want to date a corporate slate?
Speaker 3: Like do I want that? Like it's like.
Speaker 2: Also there too, that stock is too hot right now, it's going to crash, it's too much with that song.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be with that anyway right now?
Speaker 3: You want that's not appealing at all to me. It's like you're one of a ten million, like so many.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't mean if someone's cute and nice and an exception. But also don't take that babe of being like, oh, you're a finance bro, like you don't even notice.
Speaker 1: You don't notice what they do. They work in a bank.
Speaker 2: You don't care, Like, you don't need to be leaning into the in or out of the finance bro thing. You don't just talk about it, but you don't need to be excited about it because they don't really they're just they're all a cookie cutter person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're all the same.
Speaker 4: I honestly don't get the appeal, like, yeah, ideally I want someone you need to like I do. I do like someone like whether it's like entrepreneurs, like someone in the creative space.
Speaker 3: I just think it's cool on like to have something in.
Speaker 2: Common, right, But people can be creative in business, So look at that. Someone could be investing in other companies and so figure all that stuff out. Do your homework about what you want. If you want someone who's self made, who's doing it on their own versus mommy and Daddy's money, like you figure it out for yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh boy, all right, I will get on that.
Speaker 2: All right, amazing ladies go back, but really do the homework, and we'll have you guys back and we'll talk about what happened.
Speaker 6: We literally will