Speaker 1: The transmitting.
Speaker 2: I welcome to Friday Show Morning Studio.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 2: How's it going going, Well, it's like weird. Weather's weird. It's like now the fire is happening, and then we got winter crazy weather where they're like it's going to snow seven inches.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of snow.
Speaker 2: So like, there's no groceries. Have you guys tried to go to the grocery store. Yeah, I have a jeep, dude, take care of that.
Speaker 3: If you need anything, let me know. Man, I plowed through that stuff.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, but there's nothing at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get there all you want there. I haven't tried yet. Yeah, I went yesterday.
Speaker 5: It was already a struggle yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't go. My wife went and sent pictures.
Speaker 5: But it's like if your spouse does something, you kind of did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that, and I was like, I don't want to lie because I was like, I went yesterday. I was like, Okay, I didn't go. My wife went and she was like there's nothing here really, but yeah, but this is only supposed to be a couple of days of being snowed in. Get your main stuff and you're good.
Speaker 4: No, but there was I mean, there wasn't a single banana there. There was no eggs, nothing like. The whole shelf was empty. So how do we get stuff when there's nothing there?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Socrates ask the same thing, how do you get stuff when there is no stuff?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have to go around the different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we got different stuff, different things. Yes, I got a different kind of cereal that i'm Also, it's two days, you know, it's not like we're Tom Hanks and castaway and we're gone forever, but it it's two days.
Speaker 5: I don't offer apples instead.
Speaker 2: Of I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Well I went over and I got frozen things.
Speaker 2: I don't eat eggs anyway. But then I find myself going, we should get eggs, but I don't eat eggs anyway. Or it's only two days, but we're expecting bad weather. We are a lot of the countries have, like the fires and the snow and the ice. And Morgan, you were nodding your head, same with you. You go to the grocery store.
Speaker 7: Yeah. The thing that I question, though, is why does everybody buy milk? Because if the power goes out, doesn't milk spoil?
Speaker 2: Because we have been conditioned that whenever you have to have groceries for a while, you get milk around eggs. The essentials and the power may not always go out. It probably won't go out if it just snows a lot. But and if it does, you put it outside.
Speaker 5: Put it on side exactly. You put milk in the snow.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 7: Okay, I've never done that. That's what I was questioning.
Speaker 8: I was like, why wouldn't we all be buying like a bunch of can stuff and things because ice part.
Speaker 2: Of what they're worried about the world. Morgan, I want to talk about this with you too. It's going to be two days.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 7: I'm just confused. While we're buying milk, bread and eggs.
Speaker 2: What is the what is the fascination with strong bones?
Speaker 10: You got to keep your bone stroll.
Speaker 2: And see them good point.
Speaker 7: It just doesn't make sense in my brain.
Speaker 2: If it were like a week, that would make more sense. If you already consume a lot of milk and eggs again, the essentials. But what you can do and my gonnaways do this? Why is no and you guys already do it? It sounds like if you lose power to your fridge and there's food you need and it's snowing, it's cold, you just put it outside at the door, perfect and it stays cold.
Speaker 3: That's what I do with my beer. I put it in the snow, ice cool.
Speaker 2: That's what you think of your essentials. Thank you guys for being here. We've got a big show today. You're actually on the podcast, going to get to hear a performance for the first time on purpose in maybe a year year and a half now, on accident, we've left stuff in. We got trouble for that. But I think one of my greater ideas has been to have artists do public domain songs. I don't know if they like doing it, but it's songs that are free because they're over one hundred years old. So that's going to happen coming up. I'm very excited about that. Glad you guys are here. All right, let's go. Let's go to Cassidy in North Dakota, who is calling right now. Cassidy, thank you for calling the.
Speaker 1: Show morning in studio. Oh my gosh, I'm just calling. One of my biggest regrets in life is not flowing Bobby's her commediately inspirational tour when you were in North Dakota many years ago in Bismarck. Do you and Eddy plan to ever be in Bismarck again and do that.
Speaker 2: Tour Matrid mcclendar. Oh, oh, just in general right now, no plans for Bismark. However, this is what I can say because I can't really say it yet because we're only ninety nine percent here. I'm almost a great in terms of the TV network for my commedically inspirational special.
Speaker 11: Oh, so you'll be available everywhere.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: It's the way to put it. It's almost I maybe this week I can say something. I have not signed a single thing, but I was really having some trouble because if it was just about money, I would just put it on YouTube. I'd have made way more money put it in my special on YouTube than anywhere else. Oddly, and if it were just about reach, I could have gone to one of the big streamers, but they paid nothing, and I paid for my own show so I could edit it my way. And so I was having like this internal struggle of like, if I just put it on YouTube, I'm gonna feel like a loser, because like I wanted to do it so people would actually see it. They didn't know who I was because it's it's a comedy show, but it's also inspirational. But then I paid, I funded the whole thing, so I didn't want to like lose money on it. And even my wife and I were talking about it, like on a podcast I did at the house. And because I'm very insecure, especially when it comes to like comedy, it's like, because I'm not even a real comedian, but I've toured the last four or five years, and we send it out to a few places and networks that we want it, and it's not there. I would love to say, but it will be. But then once that airs, all that stuff is dead. I can't do it anymore, all those jokes and stuff. Yeah, but I don't know if but yeah, no, this is not an announcement, but it's an announcement. There might be an announcement, and then hopefully we're negotiating that I can still own it after they have it, and then I can put it on YouTube and make money. But I'll make some money. I just want to lose money on it. I don't think that's weird of me. But I also don't want to just put on YouTube because I feel like anbody can put anything on YouTube, although like some of my friends that do comedy, they're like, do put it on YouTube. That's what you want to make the most money. That's where it is. So that's that's that were But no, no, not biz Mark, especially not in the winter. Shout out you guys. No chance cool loved loved biz Mark. No winter time. But yeah, hopefully I will be able to tell you very soon that it is going to be on a TV network.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, Hey, love you studio, Thank you so much for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling. Have a great day. I do want to go over and talk to Billy. With these drones, I almost shot one down. Billy, you're on.
Speaker 12: Hey, good morning, this video morning. Hey, I'm down here in Texas, and I tell you right now, when the one come over my house, it was two nights in a row, and the second night I said the heck with it. I went out there with my gun and I started shooting up where that little camera would be. And I know there was one confirmed hit because once it hit, all of a sudden, it just started going towards the Brass River and never saw it again.
Speaker 11: I tell you no, I got to think about it.
Speaker 12: Look at that, Look at the military. If they can identify an American soldier from a talent van from that from no telling how many thousands of feet, What can them cameras do on them drones when they're that close to your house?
Speaker 2: Exactly see them on the wear.
Speaker 12: That's invaged into my privacy. And you know, like if my wife, if they got my wive in a shower, I don't care who owns it. They ain't say nowhere in this world because I will find them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that, this did straight on, Like I know, I felt that everything about that. The difference for me is I don't think it was anybody looking at our This has been a situation like nationally where there's these big drones flying over and anybody's trying to figure out what what the deal is over our old neighborhood, big ones for days. I did get the gun, but I live next to other houses. And also if I shoot a drone down, I have to get on social media and talk about it. Then I will get arrested. It'll be a bonehead story of the day. We're like, how come people can't rob a bank and then not go on social media. I will be celebrating, O be holding the drone as a trophy, and then I will go to jail. So I I'm launching a counter drone maybe today or tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Because that's allowed.
Speaker 2: That is allowed the three rules. One you call the cops if there's a drone over your house. I'm gonna tell you all. I called the cops. They would not care. Number Two, put a no drone zone sign above you know what, that drone ain't gonna care. I've been no drones on. And then three, you launch a counter drone. I don't even know what that means. If I just have I think today it comes my counter drone. So yeah, if I was in a rural area, I probably shoot at it and then if it came down, I would just hide it. Because they don't. They won't have the footage right or will it be on like it's a screen and that the hand they might.
Speaker 3: Have like an airt on it.
Speaker 13: Not that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the neighbors yard. Good point. Put in their trash camp. Billy, thank you for the call. I feel like what you did, I just can't do that. I'm a little more public, so I know I'll get in trouble. They'll use me as an example.
Speaker 12: Where I live, the cops argue over who's gonna come out because I live on the Candy line, you know, and they you know it is what it is.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that sounds unfortunate for you if you have a real.
Speaker 2: Situation, do you have like people like criminals running to get to your line like a duke's of hazard because as soon as they crossed the line County.
Speaker 12: Camp there there was one criminal that come that way. But he found out that, uh, he wasn't welcome. Billy, Let's just say he let's just meet. Let's just say he met a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Let's just say say no more. On the radio, Buddy on the radio, Hey, I hope you have a great day. Appreciate you calling Billy.
Speaker 12: Hey, y'all tell you have a blessed one.
Speaker 13: Buddy, there's a question to be.
Speaker 2: Well, Hello, Bobby Bones. I've been feeling like my relationship with my girlfriend is nearing its end, and I'm pretty sure she feels similarly. But I don't know if I should break up now or wait until after her birthday. It's just a couple of weeks. We have a birthday trip planned that we booked months ago. We were in a much better place when we planned the trip. But now I don't want to run her birthday and cancel the trip. But dragging it out for that feels unfair with Valentine's Day all, So being right behind that, what's the right thing to do? Signed future ex boyfriend? Now this is easy, but it's hard. The easy thing is you don't stay together because her birthday's coming up. Now there are some issues with the financial part of the trip. Can you get your your money back?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Are your flights refundable? Those are secondary issues. You don't stay together just because of a trip or Valentine's Day or birthday Valentine. So you ought to yourself, not even her. You to yourself to be honest, and not even if she feels like you two are staying together, you're lying to her if you go on the trip. Do you don't go on the trip? But now you got to figure out what you're gonna do with the money. Do you just eat it? Do you say you should still go? I'll eat my part if you can find somebody else. Like, all of those are things you're gonna have to deal with. But you don't go on the trip. Now you can say, hey, let's cancel the whole trip and then cancel her part and then you can go cause she got your girlfriend anyway, but you should you should not go and then worry figure out the other details later. If everything is non refundable. I still don't think you go together.
Speaker 6: The best gift you can give her is to go ahead and break up with her now, especially.
Speaker 2: If she wants to break up.
Speaker 6: But that's like it's just feel good in the moment, but later it's the best down the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do it. So our advice to you is it is going to be difficult. These are difficult conversations, especially when a trip's happening. I mean, I guess unless you really want to go on the trip, this is like something you've been dying to.
Speaker 11: Do, but is her birthday trip.
Speaker 2: So yeah, sometimes I do that to my wife. I'm like, oh, we for your birthday, we're gonna go to raise a basketball game. She's like, oh, yeah right, yeah, break it off, bud, be a buffalo, Be mature, Be mature, Be mature. It's hard to do. Be mature. Break it off. What did you just say out a buffle?
Speaker 11: Be a buffalo?
Speaker 6: Okay, go into the storm, face it straight on. Don't be a cow. If you go on the trip and drag this out for Birthday Valentine's Day trip, you're being a cow. You're turning away from the storm, and you're going to be in the storm longer, keeping her in the storm longer, and she's not go for anybody.
Speaker 2: Don't be a cow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cow, Cow's go away from the storm thinking they're gonna avoid it, but eventually the storm catches up to them and they're in it longer. Buffalo's go straight in and then it's it's it's brutal for a minute, but they get out of the storm faster than cows.
Speaker 2: Be an adult, an adult buffalo. There you go, close it up. My New Year's resolution was to buy scratch offs and win at least a thousand dollars hope through the whole year. Welp, I have. This is a fifty dollars scratch off that I have done for this week. Come on, I lost. I'm just gonna keep everybody out today. I almost forgot, but I bought all these fifty dollars scratchers to last me for a bit. But my go I'm still on is that the first one of the year, you said second second. Okay, yeah, I'm over for two. But I'm not keeping track with how much money I've lost. I'm only gonna try to win a thousand dollars. Come on, baby, But secretly I'd be keeping track. Nory, you always, I'm so aim a lot on that stuff you Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 6: TikTok's latest obsession is glickles.
Speaker 11: A lot of people are getting on board.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know this is a news story, but pickles have been all the weird trend to be a part of everything, and I saw glickles the other day and I'm like, I'm not eating glitter pickles, but there have been some weird like pickle ice cream stuff on TikTok. Tell these guys because I usually go pickles. I like pickles, but with anything feels weird. But the first time I ever had a piccadilly, a pickle, snow cone, strawberry, it was awesome. But no glitter and pickles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, there's such thing as edible glitter, and you need to make sure that it's that.
Speaker 11: But what people are doing.
Speaker 2: Healthy glit, edible or not, that cannot be good.
Speaker 6: They're getting edible glitter and they're dumping it into the jar of pickles and it makes it really pretty. La La, You've got a jar of glickles and people are loving it. Kids are loving it, adults are having fun with it. Jimmy John's even got on board posting about it. But they used real glitter, so what weight?
Speaker 2: No, maybe it wasn't to eat.
Speaker 6: I think they were just doing it, but they That's where people were in the comments, like, heads up, you have to use edible glitter or it's not gonna.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't use that. I wouldn't use any kind of glitter. I would it wouldn't be a glickle. Don't just don't do a glickle. Yeah, but pickles surprisingly go with things that aren't pickling. Yeah, I learned. I learned the hard way.
Speaker 6: What was the thing that was viral recently was like pickles and wrapped up in cheese chickle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a.
Speaker 6: Yes, you made a little like pickle taco with.
Speaker 11: A slice of cheese and you grill it.
Speaker 2: Weird, don't know that it's terrible.
Speaker 6: Though, a little glitter and you got a chickle chickle to.
Speaker 14: Talk cheesy pickle, it's there.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, my everything is on TikTok though. Yeah, all right, but what if you put glitter on a chickle glickle? Yeah that's German. I had to say it chickle.
Speaker 11: I just did that exact bit.
Speaker 2: But how would you say it? Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I did it kind of like.
Speaker 2: You just did. Sounds German.
Speaker 11: Okay, so according to.
Speaker 2: A survey, to really say that and I missed it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but that happens.
Speaker 2: But I was reading it. I know, I know, I know. I'll tell you. I was a voicemailed by someone whose husbands on OnlyFans. Oh no, we're gonna talk about it. We can, we can't. That's why I didn't hear that. Sorry, I was looking ahead. That's on me, but go ahead.
Speaker 11: That kind of ties into my next story. I don't know.
Speaker 6: According to a survey, nearly half of all Americans carry back up underwear with them in case, you know, they're going to change clothes, or they have an AX.
Speaker 2: And just right, or.
Speaker 11: They go to the gym.
Speaker 6: But like it's like before they leave the house, it's like, okay, computer check, phone check, backup, underwear check. And I was like, huh, I wonder how many of us carry back up underwear.
Speaker 2: If I have an underwear issue, I just go underwear less until I get to underwear commando. I don't know people still call it that, but yeah, yeah, I let my go free. You.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but apparently that is the thing. And I do see as we get.
Speaker 6: Older why it might be becoming I don't, but now I'm like, wait, people do this. This is probably not a bad idea. Just in case of emergencies or whatever your story is.
Speaker 2: Mark, I know Mercy poma pants, I would just make sure didn't go all the way through, and then I would just take that to her home. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I have a bunch of country songs that are turning thirty this year, which is gonna make us feel old because you're gonna be picturing yourself right now if you're around our age forty three or so, you were sixteen driving your car.
Speaker 2: Morgan, how old are you?
Speaker 11: I am thirty one?
Speaker 2: Okay, So these songs are basically Morgan's age. Yeah, A lot of.
Speaker 6: These songs like I was listening to while driving too high school check yes or no, George Strait, I like it, I love it. Tim McGraw, sold John Michael Montgomery man, I like it.
Speaker 2: I love it, and sold feel like two different eras. Tim McGraw is like still crushing it. Yeah, and I like John Michael Mtgomery but he's kind of retired, but he's still playing music, but like he lives at Kentucky and just chills. Feels like two different eras.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, this one's gonna hit dust on the bottle.
Speaker 2: That one feels older.
Speaker 6: David Lee Murphy, Oh yeah, no, it's playing that wheelhouse really yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And then any man of mine Shania Twain, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It feels about right to me. Really, which how is it crazy to you? Which way?
Speaker 15: I feel like I was not that long ago. Tim McGraw, Yeah, maybe a little older than that. I definitely dust in the bottle feels really older.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: Honorable mention Texas Tornado, My.
Speaker 2: Little Texas Tornado, Tracy Tracy Lawrence Jam. I don't want to be wrong about that.
Speaker 3: I thank you.
Speaker 11: I'm Amy. That's my pile.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 9: It's time for the good news, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Stillwater, Oklahoma High School. Junior There, I was dedicated her entire winter break to collecting and donating four hundred pairs of shoes for students in need. Again sixteen years old, just thought she wanted to do this because she saw other kids that needed and so that's what she did. Lots of local support, lots of contributions, and inspired by other people started jumping in and then she's going to continue next year and her goal is eight hundred. But this is the snowball type thing where it starts, and that's massive. Four hundred pairs of shoes a lot, and to go eight hundred. It's changing so many lives in ways that she will even never know because she's not not going to see them every day. But that's real life stuff. And shout out to her. Baylor Citizen is her name. That's a pretty cool name. Oh wow, that's like a celebrity. If a rapper, I may that would be a cool name, like Baylor Citizen. Yeah, I shout out Baylor Citizen. That's from News Nation. Now, that is what it's all about.
Speaker 14: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: Fun fact. My first fun fact. Presidents get free postage for life. Whoa They never have to pay for a stand or post a stand. They got it. You're a president, you get free postage.
Speaker 14: So lucky because it's like fifty cents to mail a letter. Now, it's ridiculous, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's part of the things.
Speaker 15: That's part of the what if they have to like ship packages, like they can ship a couch for free?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, no problem? Why that's cool?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know about a couch because I don't know if the postal service does that.
Speaker 2: They will?
Speaker 14: Well ups does? That's different? Different different entity interest.
Speaker 2: If you're a president, I bet you just shipped the couch and what I was gonna bet on that? One fun fact Friday, Amy.
Speaker 6: So farmers sometimes feed cows skittles because they're a cheap source of carbohydrates.
Speaker 2: No way, that feels like it would be like animal, Like yeah, animal.
Speaker 6: I don't know if they have to worry about the red dye or.
Speaker 2: Can't they feed them a million things other than well, I mean.
Speaker 11: I feel like a mighty bad for their gut.
Speaker 2: Is their poop colored? I don't know. Another digestive question.
Speaker 6: It says that sometimes they skittles and other sweets is part of their feed.
Speaker 2: Me too, lunchbox Fun fact Friday.
Speaker 4: Anybody going to Cornell University can get a degree in wine making it's called vitic culture in anology. It's the cultivation of grapes and the science of wine making.
Speaker 2: That is so cool. That's a lot of words. Hey, I didn't follow.
Speaker 11: Do you all know how many grapes are in a bottle of wine?
Speaker 2: Twelve ago, seventy and.
Speaker 11: Eighty No, anywhere from six hundred to eight hundred grapes.
Speaker 2: Why you are a bottle? You upstates just a fun fact. We didn't get to talk about his fact. I didn't understan like me either. I know, I want you can go to school to make wine. I thought Cornell was like, you know, that's like going you can go to school to be an engineer at A and M.
Speaker 14: Can you get a degree in wine making with agriculture?
Speaker 11: Probably something I don't hate, you understand it.
Speaker 14: I just thought it was cool that you could go to Cornell, which.
Speaker 2: Is like saying Cornell and my friend went to Cornell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the league is very sophisticated. I didn't realize they had a major in wine making.
Speaker 2: I would think an IVY league would be happy if anybody did. I don't want to walk down this trip with this trail.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your like you to go to Italy to find out how to.
Speaker 6: Make wine, you know France to make fries bro guys from Texas A and M. You can get a Viticulture and Anology certificate, which is.
Speaker 11: A certificate processes.
Speaker 2: Okay, guess I'm finding aout that I have no opinion on.
Speaker 6: But you'll never forget how many grapes sort of bottle forgot.
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny that you trumped his though, but so all get Morgan. Yeah.
Speaker 16: So astronaut Chris Hadfield would call his wife from the International Space Station, but she thought he was a telemarketer, so there's this three second delay and she would always hang up on him. So NASA had to come give her the phone number and write space for every time he called.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 15: Yeah, what's the caller idea on that? Like from Space Moon went another area code.
Speaker 2: There's an old clip of Joe Montana on the sideline in the eighties when you figured out that little phone that you could talk to. Your offensive coordinator up in the booth could actually call out, and he called his wife from the game. Yeah, that's cool, pretty funny. That's a funny one. Yeah, Eddie have one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this's for you.
Speaker 15: So if you leave a party without saying goodbye, you can save up to two days a year of your life.
Speaker 2: Dude, I got like three months.
Speaker 11: What how many parties are people going to?
Speaker 15: Well, maybe just any social event, like, because it takes forever.
Speaker 2: I gotta say about everyone in the room I have at my house. I have a strategy. When it's time for a Betty to go, I don't yell okay, time for abody to go. I go to my room. I put on shorts and a cutoff and I re enter the party whereverbody dressed up and a cut off shirt, and everybody goes, oh, I think it's time to go. Oh, he's ready for bed. Even in my wife's party, it went there's a Sunday night. I went long. I was just you know, and I feel like everybody got their say and everybody was ready to go, and so you stood up. I just stood up. I was like, all right, everybody, thank you for coming. And if I had to cut off, I'd put it on the bathroom.
Speaker 15: Do you remember one time you texted me and said it's time for you to go, so will you lead everyone out? Like so I was like, oh yeah, so I left. Once I left your leader everyone else left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll text and be like, hey, you should go, and then people will follow. Yeah, that's how I have parties. In California. You can only get the number sixty nine on a license plate if your car's model year is sixty nine, because people want to have sixty nine, of course. And if someone says you're eating like a whale, don't worry because they're exaggerating, because a blue whale eats twenty million calories a day. Twenty million, Dan, it's a lot. That's like a bloomin onion.
Speaker 15: Don't they just like open their mouth and just swallow whatever comes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, problem, But twenty million that fish for like a low cal food, Well, yeah, lot of fish. Yeah, like the Mediterranean diet. You think it'd be a little lighter. In nineteen twenty five, they made all these predictions about twenty twenty five. Where we are today, Amy, I'm going to read you some of these and you can tell me if we're there, we're close to being there. We'll never be there. Number one, they predicted in nineteen twenty five people will live to be one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 11: No, we're not there.
Speaker 2: We're not there. We have lived a bit longer. Yes, but we're not there there. Actually, we took a couple of stuff back in the last en years.
Speaker 11: I think now life expectancy is what eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Next, food will be delivered by tubes from communal kitchens.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, or I go to this ghost kitchen down the street where I never see a human, but I just go up to this locker and all of a sudden.
Speaker 11: The food is there.
Speaker 2: What so it's not a tube jets And style, but we are getting food from a communal kitchen, meaning a restaurant. And did you know George jets And I think would have been born this year. Oh wow, based on the cartoon and when it happened. Okay, a television machine will replace the daily pictorial newspapers.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Giant airplanes will fly fifty passengers between London and Paris only in a couple hours. That's pretty close. Yeah, London in Paris because those are both over. If we're going to go America there, no, but yeah, that's good. Crime will be treated as a disease. It'll be splendid when they put you in a bed, take your temperature and bring you grapes for buying cigarettes after.
Speaker 11: Hours and that's the crime back then.
Speaker 2: I don't know. People will be awakened by radio alarm clocks. Yeah, that's we've already moved on from that one. That was a long time ago. Baldness will be universal. Not yet, you're rooting for that one. Yes, I'm waiting for the day. Yeah, we will run out of oil. Oh not yet, we haven't. Hey, who knows. I think we're crawling towards headed that way. We're crawling. Smoking will be a thing of the past.
Speaker 11: We're getting there.
Speaker 2: I do feel a resurgence in smoking, though, even in movies and pop gold. I know it's kind of becoming a thing again. We're smoking different things babes.
Speaker 11: Oh that kind of smoke.
Speaker 2: I just I'm sure they mean cigarettes. But again, one hundred years ago, they don't know what they didn't know. Books will be printed on nickel leaves and will contain thirty thousand pages. Yes, except it's an iPad, yeah, or kindle, so it's not. Yeah, it's not a nickel leave whatever that is, but it is. You can have five hundred books inside of a tablet. Canada will have the population of one hundred million.
Speaker 11: No idea.
Speaker 2: I don't think so we can look that up that upper part of Canada. Shout out to you guys, listen to the show in Canada. Too cold for me? Forty million, a little short that we're sixty million short. Okay. Banking and burglary will be wireless. Wow in many ways, Yes, there'll be a wheat shortage. I don't know.
Speaker 11: No, I feel like we can mass produce.
Speaker 2: That and speakers will be able to address the entire world at once, and the unification of the human race will be complete. Oh, we're the opposite. No, yeah, we've we're the human race is not complete and we're not together at all. They're really swung and missed on that one. So those are prediction from one hundred years ago. I think generally they did pretty good. I'm still waiting for the flying cars. Even like twenty years ago they were like flying cars, it's everywhere.
Speaker 17: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Firefighters in Oberlin Park, Kansas, they were responding to a medical emergency because this guy was out shoveling his driveway and he had a heart attack, and they're like, hey, heads up, shoveling snow is no joke. So if you have free existing heart conditions, be careful out there. So they went ahead and got him the medical care he needed, and once they knew he was going to be okay, the firefighters went ahead and shoveled the rest of his driveway.
Speaker 2: Was nice. He lived. Yeah, got shoveled. Everybody won.
Speaker 15: No shoveling snow, man, It might fake the heart attack because someone else.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so this is kind of a psa.
Speaker 6: They are putting it out there of like, hey, shoveling snow again, it's physically demanding. So if you have heart condition, maybe see if someone can help you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just wouldn't trouble any stuff. Yeah I'm not. I'm not from a place that has snow though, so I'm not used to that. Great story, That's what it's all about. That was telling me something.
Speaker 4: Good Morning Corny, The Morning Corny.
Speaker 11: Two artists had an art contest. It ended in a drawl.
Speaker 2: That's pretty sure.
Speaker 13: That was the Morning Corny.
Speaker 2: We can use our phone as a request line to excuse me advice line. I know we take emails with but if you have any advice that you'd like to ask of us and say, hey, just change my voice, we will do that. You can call eight seven seven seventy seven. Bobby, here's one hit this.
Speaker 18: You wanting to ask you what you guys thought about your husband? First style was subscribing to only fans happily married, found out that he's drinking only subscription over a year. All see what we got over? It moved on and in my mind that cheating is what do you guys think?
Speaker 2: First, I'm gonna say he didn't sign up because he was bored and wanted to see what was going on. That is not accurate. If you're bored, you play a video game, you go and shoot stuff. Maybe bored of the marriage, well yeah, or maybe not even that. Maybe he just he just wants to look at naked girls. Right, there can be that. You cannot be bored of the marriage and still want to go look at the P word. I'm not talking about four letters, the kids, their kids listening, their kids listening. So I'm not going to sign him to that. But it's all the definite. Is it cheating? I'm going to go no. Is it lying and dishonest? Yes, there's a very fine line cheating would be in my opinion, with another human, But lying is awful too, and it's so close to that. He was not bored. That's not why he did it. Because he was bored and just wanted to see what was going on now. He wanted to see what he was signing up for. Because you sign up and subscribe to specific people on that it's great you in front of him, If you believe him, you are allowed to move on. He did not cheat because it wasn't like a relationship with that person. Because again, even if you're not meeting and touching, if you have an online relationship with somebody, that could be consider cheating because you have an emotional relationship with somebody. This is somebody that has tons of subscribers and they're sending them picture pictures. Right.
Speaker 6: Is that is only fans only that kind of stuff? Or could you like pay to watch someone eat?
Speaker 2: So at a time only fans started the market toward things that weren't that stuff. But they realized that wasn't happening.
Speaker 4: Oh so yes, they tried to clean it up, but the clean version was not.
Speaker 2: So is it cheating? I'm gonna go with no. Is it lying? Absolutely?
Speaker 11: Oh does it fall under that category of micro cheating?
Speaker 2: That's stupid?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I didn't make it up.
Speaker 2: I know it's stupid. Didn't You can bet as honest, you can lie. But again it's all your you guys's interpretation. If you guys have had a rule and if you're doing this it's cheating, then it's cheating. If you're asking me my opinion, I would say he did not cheat, but he did lie, and that's really bad. And if you believe him from now on, you move forward and make him build the trust. But I don't think that's cheating. But I think he is a symptom of something else. What is it? That's what I say, Lunchbox.
Speaker 14: I don't think it's cheating at all.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just like if you had a subscription to that magazine back in the day, you know pee.
Speaker 2: Boy, he can say playoff, pee Boy. It's a different magazine here.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think it's it's looking at pictures, it's looking at videos. It's sort of like looking at someone in a swimsuit at the beach.
Speaker 2: But if you have to hide it to hide, it's dishonest.
Speaker 4: And it was it wasn't dishonest. But it's not cheating. It's not He shouldn't be in trouble.
Speaker 10: Let him be.
Speaker 2: No, he should be in trouble if that's again.
Speaker 5: But I guess it is the same thing.
Speaker 6: But it doesn't mean everybody was okay with that subscription to that magazine.
Speaker 2: For some reason, he went to the word playing on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 11: Now, Dylan Marlowe and Dylan Scott.
Speaker 2: My question for you too, Dylan's when you're together, who's what.
Speaker 3: I'm dealing number one? He's dealing number two?
Speaker 2: And now did you just declare that right now? And you like you're by the way, that's Dylan Scott in deeper voice, so you get to go, I'm one. Is that what it is?
Speaker 19: Well, I mean it's it's I'm older, okay, fair better looking.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. I don't know Scott about equally beautiful. So you're Dylan one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm dealing on tour a couple of years ago. I guess, oh he was, I have for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're big dog. Dylan's what I call you. Then I just should make it, make him call you daddy, daddy.
Speaker 3: I go daddy, big dog Dylan. Yeah, yeah, my boy.
Speaker 2: So on this song, which, by the way, congratulations monster hit it's to all of it's been like, wow, I bet they wondered should we put two Dylan's like in the in the board in the room where like executives that were ties sit together with the button up shirts and they debate what they're going to invest their time and money in. You think they were like, can we do two Dylan's?
Speaker 20: Probably?
Speaker 3: I mean they turned us down at first.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking because I can understand the confusion. Regardless of how awesome the song is and the idea is, I can still be like, I think one Dylan's enough, Let's find like a John Well.
Speaker 3: I mean there's multiple Lukes out there.
Speaker 2: Eleven Yeah, just in this room.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. We got shot down the first time we brought Boys back Home in because I honestly have no idea. I'm glad. I'm glad we did.
Speaker 2: Now you know, what'd you learn from it? Why you glad you got shot down?
Speaker 3: It was just better time.
Speaker 20: And now, I mean the first time that we were gonna put it out, I didn't have a deal, so there was no shot at radio. I don't think so. Later when we put it out, I had a record deal, so we were able to have like a radio team and stuff.
Speaker 2: So well you got a little more behind you. Yeah, so then helped me out here. Who on whose song? Is it?
Speaker 3: Number two?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 2: I wrote it? And then but is it your? Is it Dylan Marlowe featured? I guess I'm just confused by all.
Speaker 3: This, you know.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's my song featuring Dylan Scott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's because I'm looking at Oh I pulled it up. It's Daling number two feature and del number one. Oh that's what it says. Yeah, I'm looking at it right now in the stream. Yeah, Dylan number two feature and Dylan number one. So Dylan Scott I have to call him by the full names you wrote? You wrote this? Yes, how long ago? Tell me about it? Tell me about what's up and like in the room? Did it start off as the same tempo?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: What was what happened with the song I wrote it?
Speaker 10: Probably?
Speaker 20: Honestly, I don't know. Three years ago, maybe close to four with seth Ennis and Joe Fox and uh. I just sat on it for for a while and when I when he brought me on tour, he was like, hey, can you show me some stuff you're pumped about? And I showed him that I think it was your idea. He was like, dude, let me sing on this and we'll just be two Dylan's on one song.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so that's kind of how it happened.
Speaker 2: He took you on tour back in the day.
Speaker 20: Yeah, first tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so how'd that go? What did you learn from him? Act like he's not.
Speaker 20: Here, okay if I had, I mean a lot of probably just not to take it too serious like everybody takes it. Every other two we've been on it has been great. It's been like probably I don't know, it's been really fun. I mean I think I remember taking a shower one day and I just turned the shower off and I look above me and there's like a two gallon jug of salsa that just got dumped on me in the shower, and so.
Speaker 2: Like it just Scott's wanted party with. Yeah.
Speaker 20: I think it's just like never don't take it too serious, like we're having fun out there. And also just had to like, I mean, you're good at working crowds and stuff, so learning.
Speaker 2: Just watching him. Yeah, yeah, what about like he's pretty jacked. Dyling Number one's pretty jacked that you well.
Speaker 20: He actually got that workout regimen for me.
Speaker 2: See there he got didn't know that deal number two tall dylling nuber one. No.
Speaker 20: I think the first time I ever did pre workout, Dylan was like, you ever had this? I was like no, He's.
Speaker 5: Like, you mean like a powder?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, the first time I'd ever ever tried. And I was like coming out of my.
Speaker 2: Skinning payed three hours.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I took your pre workout, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, get some pre workout free workout. Yeah, it depends on how exhaust I am before I work out. If I'm like burnt and I haven't left the building since and I have to work out at three, about two fifteen, I'm scooping it up. About two fifty eight, I can't. I tried, I would I start. Even if I do enough spit in my mouth, I still can't get it all the way down. Then I choke for the next hour of like little floods in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I figured you. I figured you dry scoop or like do it through all the holes, like just dry all the you know what I mean, Like, because you're that dude, you know Dyal number one is that dude. I want to play the song real quick. We have a lot to talk about, so uh, set this up here, Dylan marlow dying dyaling number two. So when you put it out, the ceiling in your mind was hopefully a number one or hopefully we just like catch on viral or what yeah?
Speaker 20: I mean his he was like, dude, if we put this cell like, we have a chance to go on to radio. And I had never I'd had a song that I put up before that did like good, but right the last second they decided not to send it to radio. So I'm like, this is just impossible. And then when we posted like the first video of us, it kind of blew up. That was the first like really viral thing that ever happened to me. So I was like, let's go. We just sent it that right there.
Speaker 2: And the checks will be coming. Oh well, there we go on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 11: Now, Dylan Marlowe and Dylan Scott.
Speaker 2: What I like about both of you. This may seem a little self serving, but what I like about both of you is that I like both of you, and that doesn't happen all the time, and so I will only ask of people that I like, like something new and somewhat experimental. Now there are these rules in podcasting, and our radio show it has its own life. It's in all these cities.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 2: Our podcast is a monster podcast. But there are all these new rules and regulations about podcasts where we can put no music on any podcast because we'll get sued. And I understand the legalities behind it. The other day, like a week ago, maybe two weeks ago, I was like, you know what, we can't play because we'll get sued our public domain songs, meaning you could go through public domain. You could do London Bridge. It's been out for one hundred years, so it's free to play. You could even cover Dylan Marlow London Bridge. You put on a record if you wanted to.
Speaker 20: Hey, I'm just not out of the business.
Speaker 2: He's not too good for it. You heard him right there. It's like Christmas songs, like some of the old old ones. That's why everybody puts on record because they're free, right, you get it all. And so I said, man, who would I love to come up and try this experiment? Out goes on the radio show, but we can put it on the podcast because we have millions and millions of people a month that listen. And I feel like some of our podcast listeners don't get to enjoy how awesome you guys are as live performers. So I said, I like Dylan marlow and I like Dylan Scott. I'm gonna ask them to do it. So I don't ask people to do anything. You guys have to understand. I don't even I feel guilty when people come up here and play, because I'm like, they don't want to play, they're annoyed even play when they're here with me. So thank you for letting me like you. First of all, you're welcome, Thank you. And secondly, we're gonna try this public domain song. What did you choose it's over one hundred years old.
Speaker 20: Yeah, we chose a good tell it on the mountain.
Speaker 3: A good one about ten o'clock last night.
Speaker 20: Ten o'clock last night.
Speaker 5: Was figuring it out so you'll know it good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, we know, yeah, we know.
Speaker 2: And you know what if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Speaker 20: There are they no this is gonna work.
Speaker 2: This they are so nice to do this.
Speaker 20: It's gonna work.
Speaker 2: This is a favor to me. So we have Dylan Marlowe and Dylan Scott doing our first ever public, and to all our podcast listeners, to the millions and millions of a podcast in this this is for you, felink.
Speaker 5: We're about to go to church.
Speaker 20: Yeah, go to church. We're gonna need you all to help us out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, we have a role. We can't. We we don't because we run songs.
Speaker 20: I know you ain't gonna see word.
Speaker 2: Even worse, they're only three of us out of seven. We clap on beat.
Speaker 20: Show you were this is, this is nineteen oh five, this is We're about to get our our gospel on.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 9: Let's go tell it on the mountain, big, go tell it on the mauns, over the hills and everywhere there. Go tell it on the mound turn that Jesus Christ is born year ago.
Speaker 21: Tell it home the man over the hills and everywhere. Go tell it home the man, that Jesus Christ is born.
Speaker 17: Shepherds kept there watching over solid flocks. At night we hold throughout the heavens are shown holding light. So go tell it on the mind turns, over the hills and everywhere.
Speaker 13: Go tell it on the mind.
Speaker 17: Turns that Jesus Cross is born.
Speaker 21: Down in lowly manger or humble cross. What was born.
Speaker 3: Brought us all salvation?
Speaker 21: That bless Christmas. More, go tell it on the many, over the heels and everywhere. Go tell it on the man and that Jesus Christ is born.
Speaker 20: This is the part where if you feel in the spirit in here we get the clapping your.
Speaker 9: Yeah, go tell it on the manuntains, over the hills and everywhere. Go tell it on the manudgy Jesus Christ is born. Yeah, go tell it on the man turns over the hills and everywhere. Go tell it on the maund turn that Jeeus Christ.
Speaker 3: It's bone. Brandy Travis will go.
Speaker 2: Dylan awesome, even aside from everything else, like that was just awesome. That's a great h that was awesome. Okay, So uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, podcast listeners just heard a song.
Speaker 2: Years they didn't know music existed. They thought music was just killed off the world, like like apocaly love music. Yes, okay, so let's let's do this. Uh So, if you go, let's do Dylan Scott first. You go Dylan Scott country dot Com, the Country Till I Die Tour, got a lot of shows, got you got a lot of shows, You got a.
Speaker 14: Lot of hits.
Speaker 2: Do you play them. Oh, of course you did. I thought so.
Speaker 3: I thought you'd say that. Yes, sir, I'm really just an influencer Corey and Amy.
Speaker 2: So it happens to some people. I know, people that enjoy your home life. Oh they don't even not even they don't something. I don't like your music, but they know you from what you do on your Instagram at home in your family. Is that a bad thing, No, it absolutely is. You need nine You need nine ways for people to know you, and need four revenue streams at least. Okay, cool, So don't don't feel shamed. All right, we do an influencing tour. That'd be hilarious that I don't either, but it'd be fun influencing and influence people. Yeah, just go hang out with my wife and stuff, you know. Okay, So you're doing shows all the way through May, because it's all the cities. We're in Boston, you've got Cincinnati, in Toronto, going to Canada, Boisey, Salt Lake City, go check out Dylan Scott. Tell me something about your show, just a random fact. When people come to see you, they will experience blank.
Speaker 19: I mean, they're just going to experience a bunch of real stuff. Man, I mean, I like to have a good time. Like Dylan was talking earlier, I don't take it too serious.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 3: It's at the end of the day, it's not rocket science. It's just music, you know.
Speaker 19: So I just like people to come and have a good time and not worry about what's going on in their life.
Speaker 2: And maybe some salsa get gets stumped on you randomly. That would be fun. Every show someone gets some salsa. All right, Dylan Marlowe, let's let's let's talk about you new record. Yeah, the old mid twenties crisis.
Speaker 20: Twenties crisis.
Speaker 2: I just roll my eyes at that. It ain't a crisis. But I hear you, and to you, you are you are a songwriter, like you, you're a songwriter. How important was it to you to write a bunch of these? I mean you co wrote I guess every song on the record. Yeah, how important was that to you?
Speaker 20: Yeah? It was important. Just tells me like shopping my crowds, I think. But I've also never been opposed to like taking an outside song. But at this point in my career, nobody's like sending me the A plus songs yet. So where we're getting there? But so until then, I'll just write all my all the're about to yeah.
Speaker 2: The dylanmarlowfficial dot com and again in the mid twenties crisis tour. Same thing. I'm going to give you the same question. If they come to a Dylan Marlow tour, they will experience blank just.
Speaker 20: A good time. I mean, we same thing. I think I learned from him not to take it too serious. But we Then the funniest thing about this tour, We've got to play some of these songs on the record one time at an album release show here in town. And it's super rocking, So it's gonna be It's gonna be probably different than any show that we've ever done, just as far as like the music. So I'm excited to play it.
Speaker 2: Love for both of you, guys, Dylan Scott, What song do you play where the crowd sings back or screams the loudest?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which one? BI one? O? One?
Speaker 20: They played in Boys back.
Speaker 3: On Hey there was a time I hadn't known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just uh that ain't now If you play what song do they scream the loudest? Right now?
Speaker 19: Lee?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 19: I mean, honestly, dude, what's crazy? Is I mean, I had my first number one. I was twenty five, so that's what. Shoot, that was almost almost nine years ago.
Speaker 3: I mean, my girl.
Speaker 19: They're still screaming my girl. But like even we released the song back in March that you know, was not a single. It's just a DSP release called what Will Never Have? And I mean they're screaming it back to us. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then Dylan, I know you made a joke like it's it's your hit, but like you do, you have fans, a lot of fans. What song did they? Let's take that one off? Take the take the single off? Which song? If you play did most people know and single out the longest?
Speaker 20: If you take that one out, probably Record High or the Taylor Swift cover you Yeah, we did a really cool like pop punk rock Taylor Swift cover.
Speaker 2: On which one?
Speaker 20: So back to December?
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 5: I know I can play that on I need to hear it now, I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you guys, congratulations on the song. It's a big, old, massive hit. I love when somebody does something a little different. Two Dylan's never seen it done before, and you guys just did it. We did Nobody will ever try it again. Either you've claimed you've put the flag in two Dylans, so it's like a law firm.
Speaker 3: And I like that.
Speaker 2: Dylan and Dylan and dialon and dialand that is Alon. Go watch them on tour. Strain the music by merch up on there, because again, you want to help an artist these days everything is uh. That kind of stuff helps, like even by merch if you're not at a show and you're like a big fan by a hoodie or something, because it really does help an artist. It's how artists make money because the old days of the CDs, those are long gone, aren't they. Boys, Dyl have a CD player.
Speaker 20: I have one that I hook on my belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like it shows the Lincoln Park CD. He's like, I wear that just to be funny. Like, thank you guys, big fans of both of you, and I appreciate you guys coming in there. They are Dylan Marlow and Dylan Scott nice wake up, Wake Up in the man.
Speaker 22: And it's on the radio and the Dodgers keeps on time. Eddie and his lunchbox more game too. Steve Bred have it trying to put you through. Fuck, he's riding this Wig's next bit, The Bobby's on the mix.
Speaker 13: So you know what this? This the Bobby ball.
Speaker 2: Easy trivia. The categories famous cartoon characters. What's the name of the yellow spongelike character Eddie who lives in a pineapple under the sea. That's SpongeBob. It's Craig. Eddie is the champion. He's one of the Tiara Congratulations, thank you, Amy, which cartoon mouse wears red shorts and has big round ears. Correct. It's easy to do about Abby, who is the adventurous Spanish speaking little girl with a talking backpack Dora? Correct, Door the Explorer, lunchbox, which dog helps solve mysteries with shaggy Velma and the rest of the game. Correct, so nobody goes home. That was so easy. The scoreboard is because Amy had some big wins at the end of the year. Eddie four went away from repeating Amy three, Abby one, Lunchbox zero. Categories weather see how long you can last? Easy trivia Eddie. What's the name of the bright flash of light during a thunderstorm?
Speaker 3: That is lightning?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Amy.
Speaker 2: What's the strongest type of windstorm, often forming over warm ocean water.
Speaker 11: That would be a hurricane?
Speaker 2: Correct? Abby, well weather phenomenon is a swirling column of air that touches the ground tornado, Correct lunchbox. What do we call a long period of little or no rainfall? It's a drought like my winning in uh Okay, we don't need any cometary here. Country capitals, Eddie. What's the capital of France Paris? Correct Amy? What's the capital of Japan Tokyo? Correct lunchbox. What's the capital of the UK United Kingdom? Sorry, London, lunchbox. What's the capital of Italy? M Italy?
Speaker 14: Can I have the London one?
Speaker 2: Italy? What is in Italy? Oh? Correct? Easy trivia the categories two thousands events, Eddie. And two thousand and seven, Apple released what tech product that changed communication forever? The iPhone? Correct Amy? What social media platform launched in two thousand and four was created by Mark Zuckerberg? Okay, okay, she went just off two thousand and four. That's a risky disky, all right?
Speaker 3: Abby?
Speaker 2: Who is elected as the first African American President of the United States of two thousand and eight?
Speaker 11: Obama?
Speaker 2: Correct lunchbox. What music competition show helped launch Kelly Clarkson's career In two thousand.
Speaker 14: And two, American idol.
Speaker 2: Correct. The category is the Solar System. Oh, Eddie, what's the largest planet in the Solar system? Jupiter?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 2: Wow? Amy, what's the name of Earth's natural satellite?
Speaker 11: M Thanks? I feel like.
Speaker 2: What's the name of Earth's natural satellite?
Speaker 3: Is this so hard?
Speaker 2: Answer?
Speaker 11: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Time the Moon?
Speaker 10: Good game?
Speaker 11: Natural satellite is the Moon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Abby? What planet has rings made of ice and rock?
Speaker 11: Saturn?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox. What star is at the center of our solar system?
Speaker 13: Ah?
Speaker 14: Thanks, guys, the Sun?
Speaker 10: Correct?
Speaker 2: Amy's al bye.
Speaker 11: Did y'all know that one in the moon?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 14: I just learned the starlight but weeks ago told me and he went Russian.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox learned dang.
Speaker 11: I wished would have gotten that one.
Speaker 2: Come back and finished the game right after this. We're playing easy trivia. Only three people remain. The category is favorite foods of cartoon characters. Oh, Eddie, what Scooby Doo's favorite snack? Scooby Snack? Correct? Abby? What does Garfield the Lazy orange Cat love to eat the most?
Speaker 13: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Hold on Garfield?
Speaker 11: Garfield?
Speaker 2: Does he love to eat the most?
Speaker 11: He likes to eat cheese?
Speaker 14: Lunchbox, Yeah, I gotta get this or we gotta champ. Get this or we gotta champ?
Speaker 3: Is that we can tell me?
Speaker 2: What's the teenage mutant Ninja Turtle's favorite food?
Speaker 14: Pizza?
Speaker 2: Correct to remain? What car brand has a logo with four interlocking rings Eddie, Audie, Wow, good job?
Speaker 11: I mean, is it that hard?
Speaker 19: I do?
Speaker 14: Pretty easy to me, I think so.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you that there used to be this hotey that came in the same she drove an AUTI oh.
Speaker 10: Man, we knew when she was in the building.
Speaker 2: For me, I would have to think about that one.
Speaker 11: Okay, because I struggled, I get it.
Speaker 2: Hey, lunchbox. What Italian car brand is known for its prancing horse logo? Correct? In cars, Eddie? Still, what car brand is famous for the Model T, the first mass produced vehicle. It's Ford, correct, lunchbox. What German car brand has the slogan the Ultimate driving Machine? What German car brand has the slogan the Ultimate driving Machine?
Speaker 14: BMW Correct? Hey, let's stay car, let's get out of cars?
Speaker 2: No car parks? What do you fancy means?
Speaker 14: Because I knew the true fancy cars?
Speaker 2: Okay, Eddie, what's the term for the part of the car that produces power to make it move. Uh, the power? What's the term for the part of the car that produces the power to make it go? Make it move? Produces the power to make it go? I mean that's got to be the engine. Let's go engine, correct lunchbox. What's the name of the meter that shows how far the car or how fast the car is moving pedometer? Correct? Good job, car parks no news of the nineties, Oh boy, lunchbox. What was the name of the South African Eddie? Oh sorry, Eddie, Thank you guys. Good job. What was the name of the South African leader who was released from prison in nineteen ninety after twenty seven years Nelson Mandela? Correct lunchbox. What princess tragically died in a car crash in Paris in nineteen ninety seven? Diana, Princess Diana? You really crying? Last category? Don we go to speed round famous bodies of water?
Speaker 13: Eddie?
Speaker 2: What sea is known for being extremely salty and easy to float in? That's the dead sea? Correct lunchbox. How many great lakes are there? Let's go, baby.
Speaker 10: What are you saying.
Speaker 2: You think he's gonna miss it? How many great lakes are there? A lunchbox five seconds. Look at the clock. Oh uh five? Correct? You remember that? Just just for future it's homes h O m e s.
Speaker 4: I had Ontario Michigan Erie and then you said time, and I just had a guess because I couldn't think of any moore.
Speaker 2: Remember homes here on Ontario Michigan Eerie superior. All right, homes Okay, here we go, speed around questions buzzing with your name. The category is sixth grade math. Oh my gosh, what's an angle that has more than nine? Lunch? Incorrect? It's not truth, Eddie more obtuse correct?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa? I got a math question?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 10: I gave it to you answer. You took my.
Speaker 2: Truth instead of it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's that's a dialect.
Speaker 13: That's that's not.
Speaker 2: That's the dialect we have. All right, Next up technology. What does the G stand for in five G technology?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Lunch gigs No, Eddie Jago bites incorrect?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: The category is is it generation? Thank you? Five generations? Five generation? Five generation? It's close famous video games. If Eddie gets and he wins. If nobody gets it, that he wins. Lunch until we get a sudden sun. Sudden stupid and then we do slat fight Mary last one famous video games. It's a category. What handheld console Eddie? Eddie, that's the game Boy Correct was released by in nineteen eighty nine. Yes, yes, Eddie is our winner. I've got some new role changes for the next season. Oh no, what I'll tell you when we get to the next season. Okay, all right, Eddie is our champion. Congratulations, champion again. Now he's the people's champion. What can I say? Bobby Bones show sorry up today.
Speaker 4: This story comes those from Georgia. A forty three year old man was turning himself back into police, heading back to jail because he violated his parole. So when they're checking him into the jail, they had to do a body search. And what they find vape canister, syringes, vape cartridges, batteries and said.
Speaker 2: A body search. And then you kept going like where did they find it?
Speaker 10: All that in his rectum?
Speaker 2: No, I'd like to listening slowly, please, I need him to hear. I need to hear all these things slowly that was in his rectum. Go ahead, Vape canisters can't okay, small syringes, that's not small then though, Yeah, I could see that fitting then, Yeah, vape cartridges, Kay batteries now or watch batteries or the circle ones?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, watches and a cigarette lighter. We're all in the keyster dang Individually you're like, Okay, I see all that together? Does it like jingle around? Like change? Though no clue?
Speaker 10: Is he walking different?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: He must have done this before, though this is not a you do all that at once your first time. Like sometimes I'll do a watch battery just to get practice. Okay, I'm Lunchbox.
Speaker 10: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 2: I Lunchbox has a new beef with Morgan. He thinks that Morgan has a distorted view of herself. Why do you think this now?
Speaker 4: Because Morgan thinks she is the hottest thing on this planet. Amy used to think everyone was hitting on her. Now Morgan think everyone is trying to abduct her everywhere she goes. I almost got abducted. This person was about to kidnap me. This uber driver tried to take me. I overheard her talking to Abby and she was like, yeah, when we were in Barcelona, there was a guy following us and the locals had to surround us and save us from being abducted or sexually trafficked.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I was like, what in the world, she's like like human trafficked.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, I thought that's what it was called.
Speaker 4: She was like but locally, the locals at the park made a circle around us and they escorted us to an uber.
Speaker 10: So this guy didn't get us.
Speaker 4: I'm like, everywhere she goes, she is seconds away from being abducted.
Speaker 10: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Morgan, First of all, would you elaborate on that story?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this really happened. This is in daylight in a park in Barcelona, and there was a guy. We were hanging out in this park for like thirty minutes, and about ten minutes in I realized. I was like, this guy is still behind us, Like, this guy keeps following us, and I started to panic a little bit. And then as soon as I turned around, he saw me look at him, and he started to kind of at me. And that's when a group of vocals were like, oh this they don't know this man, and they really did like circle us and we're like protecting us. And he started yelling. And then there was two girls who part of that group that surrounded us were like, do you guys know him? And we're like, no, we have no idea who this guy is. And they're like, yeah, he's following you for sure.
Speaker 7: And so they escorted us out of the park and got us into an uber That was not an exaggeration.
Speaker 5: That really happened.
Speaker 2: I believe that happened, and I believe you. Let's say, though, that you're not you and you hear stories of people following you to your house, uber drivers trying to abduct you multiple times. This what would you say, Morgan? What do we say is happening to Morgan? Why is it happening to Morgan?
Speaker 7: I think it's somebody who's just really aware of what's happening around you.
Speaker 2: You think so, you think it's you and there are people constantly trying to abduct you.
Speaker 7: I don't know that it's like constantly adoption. That might be like the Long Stretch. I have no idea what this guy's intentions were, but I have to.
Speaker 2: The worst, but not this guy. I'm talking all of them. I believe her with every story she's told. I believe every story she's told.
Speaker 5: But I think we just got clarity with what she said.
Speaker 6: She has to assume the worst, like she's assuming the worst so that she can be prepared to take care of herself.
Speaker 2: But even some of the things that happen are not just assuming, like uber drivers miss exits on purpose for three times. Uber drivers keep coming by our house if they drop her. It's stuff like that, Like I would assume that too. Yeah, this is a lot of crazy stuff happening. Do you think like lunch Bark says that everybody wants some Morgan, and you're so attractive that guys cannot resist but try to abduct you.
Speaker 8: I don't think that's why. I don't know why this is. I don't know if it's because I am friendly. I don't know if it's because I'm smiling too much.
Speaker 7: I don't know what energy I'm putting out into.
Speaker 2: The world to have this happen to me.
Speaker 8: But I also know that I'm doing a lot of things that I'm out in public a lot. So the more you're out in doing things, the more possibility things are just going to happen.
Speaker 2: I'd like to restate I've believed every story you've told, Thank you. There are a lot of than though, So then I wonder, is it a certain perfume, Like, what is she doing with it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've met a lot of women in my life and none of them have been almost adducted in their life.
Speaker 2: And a lot of women in their life, a lot of women, wow, and.
Speaker 4: None of them have been almost abducted as much as Morgan.
Speaker 6: Well, she said that that she doesn't know what kind of energy she's putting out there. She's assuming the worst all the time, so she's putting.
Speaker 5: That energy out there.
Speaker 2: You don't wear like a necklace is like free girl or anything like that. I know, yeah, yeah, I know, okay, just making sure, yeah, because that would be I would be like, don't wear of that. That's why they're they're wanting to take You must be scared of being Morgan must be scared really a young attractive female. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's on call.
Speaker 8: I don't know that as many people talk about it that it happens, because I don't think people want to assume.
Speaker 7: That that's happening.
Speaker 5: I'm not as aware as you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm I'm really aware of my surroundings all the time. And maybe it's because I'm assuming.
Speaker 6: The worst could happen, Like there was that guy that wanted to expose himself in front of her or something that one time, another one at the opry, Like, I just don't think I would have been aware of that.
Speaker 2: I been like oh, or you've been like yeah, let's see it. Just this is for a bit, like come on, I like talkingbout it on the show and then Santa recently Santa Head or sad I want to take her back to the North Pole. I have the proof of all of these, like, we don't know.
Speaker 7: I wish I could make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're aware, Okay, Lunchbox, part of me understands that you think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 2: That's not how he says it, where she thinks she's so hot. Everybody needs a peace, even they got to steal it, right, So okay, do you feel comfortable? Do you feel satisfied with her explanation?
Speaker 10: I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just can't wait till next week when she was almost abducted again.
Speaker 10: I mean, what's gonna happen next?
Speaker 2: I heard I don't know if this is true or not that you met a lot of women. I I we're done. Hey, thank you guys for being here by Everybody. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram. I'm at reed Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.