Speaker 1: Another episode of Broken Play. We could finally say last week was our first episode. Man, the feedback and the reviews, Oh my god, these sports shows are getting scared. Skipped Baylor's d m me. He said, how much is gonna cost to make it stop? Nothing? Nigga, get your money right? No, man, I was just sade. A lot of people liking the show, and I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It felt so good and felt so natural. We had Josh millphone last week and he, you know, talked about a lot of things. But I want to talk about what I talked about. And I told y'all, I said Tank was gonna beat the boy. And I said, what roynd he was gonna beat the boy. I don't gotta watch shit. I'm willing to bet I would save all my health. I would go ball if Ryan Garcia beats Javonte Tank Davis. You hearing it live like, I'm so comfident in him. I'm willing to bet. I'm willing to make my entry knockout before round seven, seventh crown. He did it. He did it. Man. I don't want to say I'm a psychic. I don't want to say I got this god given talent which I do, but that then I called it. I called it like no no questions asked, now, if we being honest that first round, that first round with Garcia, they were filling each other out. That second round, I said, oh, Garcia ain't scared of him. But when Tank started making him miss, I said, oh, it's a crash dummy he was. He was so excited. He was so excited. I said, oh, Tank for the knock him out seventh round. It then is the hit you got knocked out with. Don't get me wrong, I ain't I'm not no fight, I ain't no boxing. But you ain't gonna hit me in my stomach and I fall, Bro, you will have to carry me out of there before I fall from my stomach. Shot hit me in my face. That's the only way you knocking me out. You ain't knocking me out from him? He talked too much trash. Then ain't gonna come talking about you had a mole in your camp. Bro, if a mole in your camp told Tank, if you hit him in his stomach, he gonna fall. You shouldn't have ever been boxing anyway. That ain't no more. Oh you ain't ben ain't right. Everybody want to be Vegan and everybody. Everybody want to juice the whole time.
Speaker 3: Start.
Speaker 1: If you will eat pork chops and pork ribs, ain't nobody finna knock you out from no stomach punch because you got something to fight it, you feel me at least that what I think. I could be wrong, but I'm not. But nah. And another thing with that, I think Tank has brought boxing to to that exciting stage again where the stars go to the boxing matches and things of that nature. Like you know, Floyd, Floyd had it at one point, but I never really saw Floyd get it to that. Mike Tyson era and uh Evander Holyfield era that the end of that Lenox Lewis era. And I think with Floyd because truth be told, you know, Floyd was gonna win and Floyd. You got a love boxing to appreciate Floyd because Floyd is a defensive God, You're not gonna hit him. He's not trying to knock you out. He's gonna get you tired and just just just hit on you a little bit. Tank wanna knock your ass out. And that's what Black people, that's what we like about box, you know, not to put race on it. But Mexkins and Whites they like to see, you know, all the footwork and all that. Look at his foot, damn that footwork. Knock his ass out. And that's what Tank did, knocked his ass out. Hey, Garcia. They talking about who, uh will Tank fight next? Anybody after watching that? Anybody? I want to I want to see him fight Crawford. Though, Crawford, I think that'll be a good fight. I think that'll be good, a good fight. But I don't want to hear nothing else about Garcia. They better not bring up no rematch.
Speaker 2: No nothing.
Speaker 1: If you would have gotten knocked out like a real man, like a hit to your jaw where your job go at something like that. You know, when somebody hit you in your mouth and your jaw go the other way. That's what you get knocked out on. Don't nobody hit you in your belly button? You fall so fast, man, And he talked all that trains, he's talking me some what, but you don't hit you got the worst punch percentage. He talking all that at the press comfort you know all the stats and you get hit in your nighvel and you fall to the ground. He could have fought some more he start helping the referee count the referee like one two, thieast at four five set man in these in this, and I don't blame him. You want to add some excitement to your sporting events, then download my favorite app, Prize Pink. Prize Pinks have helped me save and get the tuition. All right, I'm lying, I've been losing a lot later.
Speaker 4: What Prize pin fun. I'm having fun doing it. Man, the best players over on them. It's too easy, it's simple. You don't even need a high school diploma to do this.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it and I'm making a lot. I'm making a little money. All first time users that deposit and use my promo code will receive one hundred percent instant deposit match up to one hundred dollars. So that means if you deposit one hundred dollars, Prize Picks don't give you one hundred dollars. If you deposit fifty dollars, Prize pick will give you fifty dollars. If you deposit thirty nine dollars, I don't know why would you do that, but Prize Pig will give you thirty nine dollars. How does it work? You pick two to six players and if they will go score more or less than the Prize Picks projection, you can weigh up till twenty five times your money on any entry. It's available in over thirty states. What are you waiting for? Go ahead over there Prize picks right now by tapping the link below and tell them eighty five South sent you over there for the one hundred percent? How does it match up to one hundred dollars? Prize Pinch? Download Prize Pinch today and play daily fantasy sports with us. Make sure to use promo code Broken Play when you sign up. Broke and play this weekend, we was lucky enough to go to the Hawks. Game man. You know, I'm a real reporter now like with my sports show. They need me at the games, but they don't respect us. All the other reporters are down there on the court. They had me so far up I'm on the third level and they had my car.
Speaker 2: I moved it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna let nobody know we sitting way up here, way up here again our stats, So we went down there to the bottom floor. Yeah, shit, welcome man, here we are, game boy. It's a lot of Celsis players in the buildings. It looks like it's about even our home quarter man is not so much. It's two one. Let's see what the Hawks can do with owners. Well, let's just see what the Celtics could do at their second home. It's a lot of boss and Celtics fans. We got the six man out of the year coming up right here. It should be a good game. I feel like if the Hawks come out and play hunder and aggressive at first, get that shots off and it'll be a long game. If the Celtics scorings, get the scorings, it could be hats How you feel made you up to one? How you feel? How you feel about tonight?
Speaker 2: We're good man, you as a really good team. We just gotta go here and make it.
Speaker 1: The stuffs about last question? Did you watch the fight last night?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Man, what you think about the fight?
Speaker 2: Thankd what he's supposed to do? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So are you familiar? Well did you see what Shaq and y'all making jokes? Did you see that? What you what you think about that?
Speaker 2: I got no doubt?
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate that A good game then, mister og Metro or Vetrol Hall of Faper, mister centric Maxwell, how do you feel today?
Speaker 5: Go fine, man came in here, just see their Celtics and Brushy's damn.
Speaker 1: Okay son tell me this now? How many you see the Celtics winning about I'm fifteen? Fifteen? You got right now? It's so loud and live and State can away it right now? It's a close game ninety five ninety at the moment.
Speaker 2: What celtis all about?
Speaker 1: Five d the hoss It school of us where and make it too too would be done? I got ten minutes left, Let's take two minute. So Jaalen, like you said, this is a home for you. So you know a lot of your family got to come out. Did you get a good meal with family today? What kind of Sunday dinner you had?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had some.
Speaker 3: I had a good meal when I first when I touched down, it was it was ease. So it was a celebration of you know, and then you're five. So I went to you know, go see my godson and had a good meal. I got to see some of my family, you know, they came to the game on Fridays, went to dinner after the game. So uh, definitely got a chance to see some family. Definitely got some good meals in and gotta go win into appreciate you.
Speaker 1: And Don was like, nah, bro, we don't want to mess up out. I said, Don, this is their last home game. Like, let tell me be real, Like, let' tell me real. They not coming back. I said, let's find us a sea on the lower level. What's the worst that can happen. You can't come back to the next home y'all can't come back to the next home game neither. And that's why I Murray bomped the referee. Man, I'm not finna get on that plane. I'm gonna stay right here and chill at home any time. And I feel like I don't want to put blame on the referee. But if I just lost the game, get the hell out my way. Don't make me show you one man. And that's what he did. They be talking about on the players don't care no more. He trying to show you he care. Get the hell out his way. But yeah, Murray, he tripped out. But no, that didn't really feel like a home game for the Hawks. I know Boston Celtis, they got a lot of you know fans, you know Celtic fans from over the years. You know, all all through that eighties, nineties, two thousands, all those years. But bro, when I tell you, it was fifty to fifty in there, Celtics and Hawks, it was fifty to fifty. So it's hard to you know, I hear big t like, come on, Hawks fans, make some noise. It was most Celtics boring because you know, in Atlanta, all you gotta do is go down by half a point, we'll start leaving out. And that's what I saw. But I don't I don't think it's so much of the Hawks not playing good. The celtis just Jaylen Brown and Jason Tatum when both of them clicking, I don't care who you got on out there, it's gonna be hard. Treyon actually had a good game. I feel like Murray played good. A capella. You know who I do like for the hot though. I can't say his name, so I just say his nickname, Bogie but Ganovich. Yeah, hey man, when they say Bobi for three man, Bogy be shoot. Aaron Rodgers done went to the Jets. How y'all feel about how you feel about that? Marcella Uh, I didn't.
Speaker 6: Just for the Jets in New York Dah. I think it even trade who they didn't get too much.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 6: I think there may be a contender for the FC.
Speaker 2: I think they're on the East.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're in the FC East. But the Bills win it. I feel like, yeah, and this is me. I think Aaron Rodgers I always thought this, Aaron Rodgers is like one of those quarterbacks. This is like amazing. He's an amazing quarterback. But he doesn't have any dog in him. It don't matter where you go, who you play with. Aaron Rodgers never stopped getting to the NFC Championship. He never stopped getting to the playoffs. He just shut down. And now you're going to the AFC. You leave, you leave in an easy division. He was over there playing the Bears. Not not the same against the Bears, but you play the Bears two times, you play the Detroit Lions two times, and you might split with the Vikings Vikings Vikings pretty straight. Other than that, Bro, you should have stayed your ass right there and got some people to come over there and play with you. But I think he was just tied of the Green Bay situation. But don't come over there, ac he got too many teams you're gonna have to go against. Oh, what's the Bill's quarterback name? Josh Allen? A damn dog. Miami got a good team Patriots, Bill Pelichick, he gonna beat you one time. He gonna figure something out about you, Aaron Rodgers. But I do like the Jets defense, and I feel like all they was missing was a quarterback. But I don't think it was Aaron Rodgers. I think Bro, sometime we're trying to go and that's what we don't realize. Sometime we're trying to wrap it up. And I've been seeing the reviews from the show. A lot of people, a lot of women actually been watching this sports show. I don't know if they trying to get, you know, athletes, but this is the perfect show to watch. Baby. Were gonna tell you the bets, and you gonna know the lingo. So when he hear you talk, he gonna be like, oh, I can watch the game. Well, you don't even know. All you gotta do is copy everything I'm saying. He might propose to you right then. But if your girl was at that tank fight in Vegas, you gotta start figuring life out. She gone, that ain't no regular fight. If she had a fight like that, it's bigger than sports. She ain't no sports fan. She got a sponsor and he's spending money and he like her, and you gotta get a better job. Oh my god, Dealing Brooks, Dealing Brooks, just stop, just stop. Why would you Why would you make Lebron that mad? Then Dealing Brooks refused to talk to the press. That's the only thing I don't like about people. If you don't talk to all that trash man, go talk like you know what I'm saying. He got me tonight. That's what I tell people, because I play spades a lot. Whether I got a good hand or a bad hand, I'm gonna talk cause I don't want you. You'll know the difference. If you don't have a bad game, still talk. And that's what he do. Man Lebron at thirty what he thirty nine, thirty eight? Ota put another year on it, Yeah, twenty twenty and twenty something like. You won't respect nobody till they get forty points on you. That's words, twenty rebounds. You let a thirty eight year old man get twenty rebounds on you, Dylan Brooks. They saying I need a co host. You might a way, I come do it. Godb you might get you might get released. Ain't no damn way. I'm keeping you on my team and you let her thirty eight. I don't care who he is. Lebron James hid him with one of them tank punches in the nail. See if it really work man, but far less. Somebody get twenty rebounds on me, I'm gonna file out. I'm gonna get a technical fire or flavorom file. I'm gonna bow you stop playing. Somebody just get twenty rebounds, bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Draft this week? Who got going number one? I like Rice Young and I like CJ. Stroud. I feel like you can't go wrong with neither one of them. Who you like that they said CJ. Stroud scored lower on his testing or some they you know, they had a rent test and all that type of stuff. Everybody is not a tester. Everybody not a tester. Y'all should figure that out by now. I think Wayyan Leaf did good on his testing. Who went after pay minute and you see what he did? Nothing because you know the answers. Those type of people be great backup quarterbacks and great assistant coaches. When you could test real good because you see different plays. I want nobody know the plays. When everything busts down, show me what you do. That's why I used to love Michael Vick. He ain't never watched no no film. You don't need too. Everybody don't have to work hard. Some people just got it. Some people just got it. You gotta be You gotta start realizing. They say hard work beats talent. When talent don't work hard, man, that's a damn lie. When I played football as a young I was dedicated. I used to go to practice early, leave late, and I still didn't start. Hard work ain't nothing. If you ain't got it, you ain't got it. I don't give what damn who you are. And we'll be back on that note. We're gonna get into some high lights and some low lights. We got the prize pick of the weekend. We got some special guests coming up. Stay tuned, bus up, everybody. This episode is sponsored by blue Choo. You gotta rock with Blue Choo. Blue Choo gonna make the blue Choo do what the blue Choo gonna do. And if you don't have the bluetooth, she messing with somebody who got the Blue Chooth and she gonna know the difference. Matter of fact, I'm on two blue chools right now and I don't even know if I got some set up, but I'm ready when it's time to be ready. Blue Choo is a unique online service that delivers the same active ingredients as viagra sealis lavitra, but in chewable talents and at a fraction of the costs. The best part is all done online, so no visits to the doctor's office, no awkward conversations, and no waiting in line at the pharmacy. The process is simple. Sign up blue choo dot com, consult with one of their licensed medical providers, and once you're approved, you'll receive your prescription within days. Chew it and do it. And we got a special deal for our listeners. Try Bluetooth free when you use our promo code eighty five sports at checkout. Just pay the five dollars and shipping. That's Bluetooth dot Com promo code eighty five Sports to receive your first month free. Visit bluetoo dot com for more details an important safety information and we think Blue cho for sponsoring this podcast. Jimmy, but Ain't no more Butler, No more. Jimmy buckets fifty six, Dad, you saw that coming? Why saying fifty six points? Jimmy not like. Don't get me wrong, Jimmy is a great all around player. But just for him to drop fifty six on you, don't he don't start feeling disrespect.
Speaker 7: That's what it boil down to. Did you see after he hit that shot? He said, this is my shit. They say he one of the best heat players of all time, and all he had to say was this my shit.
Speaker 1: I know. Dwayne Wade was like that, ain't y'all gonna distby me like that? He got the He got way number three for the most points in playoff history. Number tip for.
Speaker 2: Number three was you got the most franchise from that game.
Speaker 1: Most in the franchise even when Lebron was there.
Speaker 6: You know Lebron, He's tied number three with Charles Barsley.
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan's Chamberlain. Yeah, who the who? The who? The top two Michael Jordan number one, right.
Speaker 5: Jordan number one, sixty three against Boston and they lost that game.
Speaker 1: Elgend Baylor number two sixty one against Boston and Donovan Mitchell fifty seven against Gable in the bubble. Yeah, that bubble different. Not not to take away like you know what I'm saying scoring, But the reason why I say that bubble is different is because where that crowd make a big difference. Man, Man, I'm talking about fifty six. Though Crazy and Yannis played it ain't no you ain't you didn't play no depleted team. He went against the Bucks. We the eighth seed. And the only thing that I have to say a lot of people like that discredit Jimmy. Jimmy has dog in him, and that's what a lot of these players don't have. I feel like if Jimmy was still in Philadelphia, it wouldn't be it wouldn't be no nothing to talk about because Tobias hairs. Since he got that money, I have not seen him do nothing. And don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about him because if you give me some money, I'm gonna stop doing something. When they come with the big budget for this show, watch how I come in here, non shalant, I won't be so. I think as soon as Tobias got that money, he started chilling. Why would I go play hard diving on the floor and I can't be around this business one hundred and twenty ems. This is what I was playing hard to get. But Tobias, I don't know why Jimmy play that hard. Jimmy got the money. He just loved a game. And it's hard to find players like that now, players that really love the game. But Jimmy Butler, oh man, Hey, I told y'all. I told y'all after the ELS is not gonna lay down anything. Elw's been playing good. And look, I'm a real man. I'm gonna come back and say Gilbert stepped up. I don't know if you watch my show and you like he telling the truth and you stepped it up, or you did it on your own, whyever you did it? Thank you? Damn. I don't know what's up with him. Card after the time, Like Anthony el was, I feel like he just like I can't get swept. I gotta come with something. I can't get swept. The Warriors done came back. It's an even series now, even series now that's scared. I think they Donne knocked the fight out the Kings and be Ian Fox. They say he might be hurt. I don't care what nobody's saying. I like be Aion Fox. I like being Ion Fox, who I don't like is a bonus. I don't like bro. I don't like Sabonas. I feel like if Sabonis was black, he'll be Kwame Brown.
Speaker 2: Who who you you?
Speaker 1: Who you think he'll be? By the fault, by the fault, by the fault. I can name you fifty players. I can name you fifty players at Gresham Park better than Sabonis. Damn the league. I just start right at Grassam Park. We've gotta start talking to leader at at home. Why right now the Terrors are shooting lights out against the bonus. No. I like Sabonis, but I feel like he do a little bit too much. Sometimes he thinks he think he got Yokis types skill set. Get that ball to Darren Fox. I don't want to see no seven foot who don't walk straight, dribbling up and down the court. Go get in your spot and box out. It's no reason you got nine assists in four rebounds. I don't know if that's his stat line, but that's crazy. You shouldn't be passing more than you rebounding. If he do what he's supposed to do, they don't. The series is not even closed. Draymond another player who is a dog.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: I bet when teams prepare for Draymond, they never sit there and put his name on the board. And you know why, And that's where they keep messing up at because he gonna figure it out. He all motor. He keeps it going. And I bet teams out there putting some bonus on that board just WHENMA go out there and do nothing. I never put him on my uh my interest because I know you ain't gonna do nothing. But you think win win what the series? I gotta see game five. If darn Fox play and they win Game five, the Kings matter of fact, whoever win Game five gonna win it that that like truth be told because the momentum right now, the Warriors got all the momentum. But if the Kings could fight right here, then they good and the Kings should have won that last game. Hallson Barn, you got one job. Look at the players we talking about players who got the money early. Since Harrison Barn got that money, he have not did nothing. I don't blame him. How about you got nine from eleven from the field, three from eleven you missed a shots and the last shot Dan Aaron got you thirty eight points. Ain't having some balls? He like the veteran leader. I remember that's when he got the money and then he went to Dallars. I remember this. If your veteran leader is going three, four eleven, get the hell out my face. Don't come talking to me. Hey, dar, you should you should watch watch what I'm doing. You miss eight shots, Come closer. That's not your range. If you, if you such a veteran, know what you're messing up on. We don't need you to shoot threes. How many threes he took you one but damn six. I'm not no coach, I'm not no assistant coach. But sometime the coaches gotta start a coaching. That's why I like watching youth youth league, because I'm coaching. Tell him exactly what they need to hear. Get your ass from behind that line. Get your ass over that. That's what the coaches gotta start telling NBA players. Get the ass him over that. Get right there when he throw you the ball, put it up, stay right there, don't move. If you one for six, ain't no reason. And me as a player, they be talking about, don't throw your teammate under the bus. Shit then why you think we lost the game? Shit? I had to eight as arias the bars, he was one for six ask him, don't ask me nothing. I scored thirty eight points. Don't ask me why we lost. I played. But he might be hurt this game, so that that's gonna be key. Speaking of hurt, Kawhi done got hurt again. The only don't get me wrong, Kawhi is a dollar two. Kawhi is. Kawhi is one of my favorite players that ever watch because he played defense and offense. My only thing with Kawhi I never actually see him get hurt. Kawhi play a whole game. The next game you hear him say, Kawhi is questionable.
Speaker 5: From what.
Speaker 1: Kawhi? If you want to take a day, I'll just say that I know he used all his six days. Kawhi, what did you do this time? Russell Westbrook? I just feel bad for him because he plays so hard. Paul George got hurt on him. Now, ka Kawhi. Kawhi got a call on him. Kawhi, sit down. If he Kawhi, it might be his allergies. You never know what, Kawhi, it might be some simple the low lights that was the start of it. I didn't see Kawhi hit hurt man. Who else was the lowlight? Oh my god, Anthony Davis. The only thing I can say, at least you not hurt Dame twelve points, Broy. It's five other players scoring higher than Anthony Davis. But what people? I can say that, but then I have to resind my comment because technically is going up against the defensive player of the year, so that might factor in you getting tired. Jared Jackson ain't no little boy. You ain't feel a little boy at him Anthony Davis. Sometimes every series is gonna be better match up for certain people. But what's helping is how many did y'all mont have? Marcell yeah, nineteen and Mo Rent get anywhere close to thirty, then it's a game. But I think Lebron too focused. Dylan Bruce should have just shut the hell up. Bro. People gotta realize, I know it don't matter how competitive you are. You know what I'm saying. Did y'all see the New House party? Did you remember when that boy what was his name? I can't think of his name. I want to say his real name. He playing the shy anyway. Jacob Latimore Jacob Latimore. You remember at the end when he said, Lebron, I want to play you, and if I win, you don't call the police. That's how Dylan Brooks feel. You can't beat Lebron, but in your heart you just want to. You want to have pride. Cut it out, cut it out. If I'm you, I'm gonna go check somebody I know that I could I could be competitive with. It's like Lebron switching gears. They come to me, who you want to guard? I'll pointed somebody on the bench. You got a better chance in checking Austin Reeves. But hey man, that's alone. Like ad you gotta be more consistent, get some help. So I think next series he'll be way better. Who who would they potentially play?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Shit? I think they got a better chance against the Warriors. I feel like kings King's got that young team and it and it depends on the Aaron Fox. That what it boils down to. If the Aaron Fox is helping, which I hope he is, because we don't want I don't want nobody to discredit the Warriors. If the Warriors do win, I want them to be you know, they have played a healthy Kings team. If they go down, if Deanon go down, and now you don't beat the Kings? Is that you know what I mean? Do we look at that difference? Nah, that's different And the only reason why I'm saying I look at the Sons. The Son's gonna have to get a bench. They skated through against the Clippers. Because you're right, and Paul George are playing, it'll be a different series. Yeah, Kawai tou Russell hit them folks for over thirty. The Son's gotta get a bench. Truth be told, you gotta have a bench. Who else was a low light?
Speaker 2: Hawks?
Speaker 1: You said the whole he said, the whole team. I just wanted to say a player. He said, the whole Hawks team. Man, I can't pinpoint it. Sometimes sometimes a team is just better than me. And it's all right to say that.
Speaker 2: In the me.
Speaker 1: It bro Treyon could play the best game. He can't. Treyon had a great game, I feel like, But sometimes when Treyon is out there, he just out there m hm, like I ain't trying to like, you know what I'm saying, Treyon Sometimes it's just like he just realized, like, man, I gotta I gotta I gotta play for me because it's like that, it's no team identity.
Speaker 2: Collins.
Speaker 1: Then Collins get his money. Every time they get that money. Man, I ain't seen you remember that putting John Collins on shirt, call him John the Baptist. He ain't did nothing since that shirt. They had them shirts all that champs. They still there now. But you can't blame trading. You can't blame a lot of people say trade and Murray not not not mission again. It don't matter how good they missed. When you going again, Jason Tatum and Jaylen Brown, you gotta have somebody that can mission against that whatever unmissed me. So that's a low light. I wouldn't really say, uh, technically, the whole Hawks team, I don't know. I don't know what they problem. They looking like to see they are and that's what they boil down too. They should have they should have been smart like Miami, lose on purpose and play the bucks. So Jimmy could say this is my ship. Hey, don't nobody want to play the self. Don't nobody want to play the self. You've seen you seen what Philly did? Are the next got him up out of them sweat that's when you show you a dominant number one seed. Until then, it's just a good game. All right. We're gonna get back to We're gonna do some prize Picture of the week. When we get back, we're gonna see who won, who is right, who is wrong? In a minute, stay tuned to Broken Play. Broken Play is sponsored by Better Help. Hey, problems gonna come. That's what life is all about. Don't think you too strong. Get help if you need help. And that's why I wrote with better Help. Therapy is all about deepening your self awareness and understanding, because sometimes we don't know what we want or why we react the way we do until we talk through things. Better Help connects you with the licensed therapist who can take you on the journey of self discovery from whenever you are, wherever you are. If you're thinking of starting therapy, get better Help with Try. It's entirely online, designed to be convenient, flexible, It's suitable to your schedule. Just fill out a brief questionnaire to get matched with a licensed therapy and switch therapists anytime for no additional charge. Discover your potential with better Help. Visit betterhelp dot com. Slash eighty five Sports Today to get ten percent off your first month. That's better help h e LP dot com Slash eighty five Sports. Welcome back, Welcome back. This is my favorite part of the show, the Broken Place prize piece of the week last week. Let's get into it. Ain't saying put your head. We had three wis well actually too because Marco just followed me, which is not bad. What you should do, what you should watch the show. I picked Anthony el was the go over, and I told you, And it wasn't no big stats that I had to look up and whether do he play better on the road that No, he from Atlanta. That's why I picked him. It ain't a secret, the boy from Atlanta and he was gonna come out and play the over was correct. Marco followed up. He took the Anthony. It was over with me. Now I'm gonna say, I gotta be honest. I dogged you when you said Darius God for the over and the boy went Belistan he went he was so he wasn't so crazy. He messed up my bed with Donovan miss this this on this on some this ain't had nothing but pride to the other week for some other things. Yeah, he he messed up that whole interest. But now you called them he went crazy, had Julius Rondoll going over the nick The Knicks been winning though, but they playing good team mob now but you're still lost and all that. Yeah, they just do it a don't matter. Don't be humble when you're losing, you on your dealing brookshit, be loud in room. You messed up now, Dom. That was a good pick though. That was a good pick. I could take it. Not the biggest loser of the prize pictures bad pick. Austin Reeves. Oh you got called up in the night calling the one ar fifteen, all the nicknames. All he had to do was the fourteen points. How many had myself? You took the lowest points and still lost and all you can do is shake your head. Nah. He was selling us. He him, He was like, I'm here, and when I said anytime or white boy say I'm here, people gonna start paying defens. Well, oh you here, now, that's it the coach. That's all the coach showed them in the field role. I seen everybody just start looking at you him. That's why Lebron been going off. They are cripal team. In Austin reed, you will never say I'm him again. He was the point of focus. Well with that, man said, let's get into the New Week Prize pizza. I'm gonna let y'all go first, because I don't nobody copying me this movie. I got Clay, I got Clay going over for twenty one over twenty one point Now, that's not mad, that's not mad. It's five game five? Who you got? I'm gonna go Drew Holiday Fantasy points over and what is? It's not up yet, but he's gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna I'm gonna blindering?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that don't count of gambling? I like, he don't get with damn what y'all put pride pig he pigging pride. Big gonna hear this and with nineties were gonna have to go get with kambling numbers. Don't know who you got? Wait, seventeen and a half. At seventeen and a half? What point point? Oh? Okay set in his chest? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like Dono the next up three one. Mitchell got a summer right now seeing twenty nine and a half. You need to be if you don't love be three for thirty shoot Bray. If I lose, I want to say, yeah, I left it all on the court. You ain't leave nothing on the court. If you three for eleven like Harrison Bamas. Harrison barr is even going three for eleven and he the fourth man on the team. But you got Sabonis. According to y'all, you got suppons because I like Fox, Mom Sabonis. Hen what Harrison bombs?
Speaker 2: If that? I like Bird? Yeah?
Speaker 1: If Harrison. If Harrison barn Bars is shooting eleven attempts, ain't no way done. Mitchell, you don't at least give us twenty two attempts and if you can hit ten of them, go through the free throw line. I like them thirty points, eve, So we're gonna write that down. So right now, Me, Marco and Marcel are undefeated. It's just one. We won it on But if you only one, it's hard to come back from that. Hard to come back. So we're gonna we're gonna win. What we need an umble Mintion prize people, all of us, all of us can agree on just to get up. We know all little freebie Devin Booker for tonight on Wednesday. We can do two. It don't matter. When we dropped the show, y'all gonna watch it, and y'all can see if we were right a wrong, we might drop it. We might drop rush. That's it, Yeah, Russ rush points or it don't matter. Take once for everything.
Speaker 2: He's going twenty five points, that's.
Speaker 1: All they got a Twitter five for. I want a DM with and say our big two more points to it. He gonna at least get twenty seven, twenty eight. That's who will leave it all on the court. I prooted you. He'll go three for thirty. Okay, before you say, Russ, you you didn't feel like yourself. I shot about thirty times I did. That's how I want to play and play if I if I put you on my interest you and just see them just chilling, bro, I took you on the point, don't get them. So I think I think we're pretty good with those piecks. That's that's that's a that's a good pie, good piech So yeah, and started leaving in the comments. If you take our pitch and you was right. We we we started needing that feedback because a lot of people start hitting me before we even made a broken plate Twitter page. Let's say he appreciate the locks and as as a sports analyst that now I am. It brought it to the mind that people looked at me for they peaks after the album is also the law and you know why because he yeah, that's it. I don't know, if you're honest. I think Jimmy. I think Jimmy Buckets just done got him the hole Milwaukee. I think he just done it. Like you know how, somebody just like he won't go away. Come to Waukee if we want to talk about that game real quick. Milwaukee actually had took the lead. Jimmy Butler came out to me a new monkey shot and he saw off the reeves say I'm here. He said, I'm not saying that. He said, this is my ship. That's what you want. Jimmy Boler put him on the sheet. So that's what that's like. A folk pick, So y'all should be good with that. With that said, man, make sure you sign up for prize pick. We got what's our broken play spelled Spirit Strength, So you know what. That's another thing I get tired of people with all them putting different actions and all that type of stuff. Make it easy. They make it they make it hard for you to get the money. That's why I like Prime Pick. Broken Play spelled just like that. It's an oh, not a zero. Ain't no exclamation points, none of that. Broken Play sign up, get your free money. They come, get some money. We'll be back.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: When we get back, We're gonna knock out some interviews. We're gonna talk a little, you know, talk sports talk, what's going on. So y'all, don't never believe what I want to say. I bring people in here that talk the same language as me. You'll never see people like Skip Babies and Steven they on this show cause you can't talk me. I'll cut your mic off. He back. Broken Play is sponsored by Better Help. Hey, problems gonna come. That's what life is all about. Don't think you too strong. Get help if you need help, And that's why I wrote with Better Help. Therapy is all about deepening your self awareness and understanding, because sometimes we don't know what we want or why we react the way we do until we talk through things. Better Help connects you with a licensed therapist who can take you on the journey of self discovery from whenever you are wherever you are. If you're thinking of starting therapy, get Better Help with Try. It's entirely online, designed to be convenient, flexible, and suitable to your schedule. Just fill out a brief questionnaire to get matched with a license therapy and switch therapists anytime for no additional charge. Discover your potential with better Help. Visit Betterhelp dot com Slash eighty five Sports today to get ten percent off your first month. That's Better Help h elp dot com Slash eighty five Sports. Hey man, it's NAV bringing from Broken Play. If you're not Helped to Channel eighty five app, I don't know what to tell you, but I got some good news for you. If you're not on it right now. If you sign up and use the keyword broken play, I don't even know if we're able to do this. Were gonna pay twenty percent off the first year. I don't know if I'm able to do this. But if you put in broken play, is gonna do that. So look type that in and then you won't get see broken plays for like you know, you're gonna get early access to the show. You gonna see the full show, but you also get to see eighty five South live shows. You get to see port Mind live shows. You get to see Jake Thriller show. You get to see everything that the app has to offer. You can download Channel eighty five app on any of your streaming services that includes Apple TV, ro col Andrew on TV, they don't Fire TV, they on Chrome Cast, they don't ask Box, they don't anything that got streaming service availability. Check out Channel eighty five am. So what you're waiting for? Man type and broken play, sign up, get your discount and rock out with us. Channel eighty five out and just like that, we're back.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: I got I got some special guests with me, man George Foster playing off for George Fox shit and once't a crazy when I talked football, I had to start bringing people who actually played in the NFL. Gotta start. You gotta have people that know for real because when I call a player, when I say a player not good, I want you to either agree or disagree, like you can tell me you know the game. So that's why I want George falk In. You drift the first run?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yep, two thousand and yeah, yeah, money, you got it all.
Speaker 1: You know you know later while you gotta stay in. I gave it ultimate kids from all pro to a no pro we got. We're not what you stopped playing?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know I played church league for a while. Man basketball, Yeah, I played church league.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Check the reference man boys and faith faith.
Speaker 1: Man, what was this you playing?
Speaker 2: Played? I played fullback from football and uh on on the court.
Speaker 1: You did not playing fool bro, You don't see my cash, man, I was playing fool back.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know your wife.
Speaker 1: You league free.
Speaker 5: I timed out there in high school. Man, I timed out at the beginning of the high school. I couldn't even you know, I never got a chance to finish what I was supposed to.
Speaker 2: You was slow. No, I was fast, but when I got to high school, it's one start putting that weight on. So you know, I didn't know how to block. They tried to put me in d line. Yeah he had to go no, man, but no.
Speaker 1: Actually, where I've been touring with Drew so Drew ski he being first class, they always like, you know, the white people see the first class. They always as Drew what team he played for? Give me.
Speaker 2: Time you got told that Miami Dolphins. Man. She was asking me.
Speaker 5: She was like, oh my god, I just love your figure. You you gotta be great, that's the girl. I don't even play this ship.
Speaker 2: But I can tell her that.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm still.
Speaker 1: When you watch like watching the guy. Now, who do you look at? Somebody's like you look at him and you like like with office line, so you look at the offensive line. So who who you like right now? You like the one for Doghins again? I mean he went to Texas? Now that got all that money?
Speaker 5: Who you talking about, jar Larry me Thompson, Yeah, Larry Cole with it and the thing about it. He don't got he done got about three backs. He don't got by two at least two bags already. He ain't number betweeny eight. He don't get another bag another one.
Speaker 2: But you got him. You got Trent Williams out there San Francisco. He talks and cats up into the stands some of something. He's too real with it. Yeah yeah, he cold, he cold, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Who wanted the harder the feelings? You had to go up.
Speaker 2: Against Michael straighthand he got the gap like you my brother.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, strengthen the gas let dog come out of it. We can stay up talking all.
Speaker 2: Still talking, yeah, straight straight.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was probably the best man, but then you had catch out then like Robert Matthews.
Speaker 5: Dwight Freeny from a level with the MA now went down there to Alabama and he ain't Ye remember they coming through with that blitz to ray Lewis, Brian, you won't set a line.
Speaker 2: Flying back he was.
Speaker 5: They be flying through that though, ready with the real deal, with the real deal. But you know what I'm saying, I went fading him.
Speaker 2: I don't defense question. I mean he was playing when they was able to smacking the helmet and all that. Right, what you trying to say? God, you know you're playing.
Speaker 8: Talking like.
Speaker 2: Like what Clayton hurt some mama?
Speaker 1: Play with that, don't y'all check out the fight that we can't a little bit of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said he made the man. Kaepernick didn't. He said he dropped twice though. Yeah, that that first dropped though he was to the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that woke him up. It woke Garcia, and Garcia looked, I'm saying, I'm not supposed to be fighting because you know, I've been tripping.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes when you know you got that a drunk, you feel like you can meet somebody up, t me up.
Speaker 2: You were right, Wake up. It's like your parents putting them hands on you. You know what's going on after that? You will go on with the Tank crew.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie to he was he was supposed to Uhan was supposed to do him way dirty and then that though early off, but it's you know, I feel like he.
Speaker 1: Had to feel him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing about fighting, But I figured I figured out when they used to do them shows leading up to the fight on the networks with Floyd and Ricky hadd and all this stuff. I figured out that they build fights up knowing good and well it's lopsided.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: They build they make this cat look good, They make it look like it's gonna be this great matchup.
Speaker 2: Then they're getting the ring again. It wasn't even close.
Speaker 1: I think Tank only tour with him because Tank said I think he said around the seven.
Speaker 2: Six one of them, he had the matches go a little longer.
Speaker 5: Money be on the line, though, you know what, I want the best to go to that yeah, yeah, yeah, and the bosses got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know much, man, Floyd, you want a lot of money been on this.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Floyd. Did y'all see him when they was introducing Tank, y'all see all them chains on?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he don't know what to do with the money.
Speaker 1: Goes to no Boston man. You see that. I want you to leave me, y'all gonna tell you Messico you're saying with me? And I got a dog Tank never Brian. He was on me and my kids and this man got on twelve chain.
Speaker 2: You got it. You got it like that.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. He's having that ship though. You gotta understand that Floyd money mayweather Man. He's been having this money for a.
Speaker 2: Man by a long time. He disciplined too, Yeah, ain't disciplined, saying.
Speaker 1: Discipline like when it's time to fight. He don't have six all that type of stuff. He dislike, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That you definitely take care of somebody, anybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah the partner, partner, then do security for anything you believe somebody.
Speaker 1: I can't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: Coming. I don't know where you allow you.
Speaker 1: He boy, know what I'm saying that about. You got some money, be like, yeah, you know you know the sun really the son really great. You got to get some money to see.
Speaker 2: How you just got it. Think about it. You're right, bro, your bro bro.
Speaker 1: No, but you've been on your tour, Drewskie. You were supposed to actually walk think out.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to walk them out, man, you know, uh yeah, but we had a show that night.
Speaker 1: You just to He was about to caunsel that.
Speaker 2: The money. You're good.
Speaker 5: But I thought about going because I really I was supposed to walk out, and I was supposed to do the press thing for him. You know, they had the people come up in the middle and then I was supposed to do the whole talk speech all that.
Speaker 2: See that snook you.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I would have dropped him, tried to suicide. I'm getting that money about that.
Speaker 2: Dropping. I'm from the suburbs. But no, man, that would have been.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be. He's gonna have made it like doing your tour around.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 5: You got actually gonna be a good one though. I just don't know who will fight at this point. He got there's so many fighters he fought. I mean, I don't really see body crawf. I want to see him fight Crawford, which other.
Speaker 2: That's the dude that's he went the mob mom tizs oh no, due.
Speaker 1: Sitting up.
Speaker 2: Oh man, will get out?
Speaker 1: Let me get out again, fans young man. I never watch those sport, but that the last one got in the playoffs. The Howks finished, so don't say.
Speaker 2: That I'm still got They got one more night tonight, the last not y.
Speaker 1: Spend it.
Speaker 2: Gonna pull one out? Do they ain't want yet again another one?
Speaker 1: Believe the Hogs right now they be sponsoring, you know, helping with the show. So I don't want to say it.
Speaker 2: This day.
Speaker 1: Last Jay saying them is Jay le Bron gonna beat the ship.
Speaker 2: Out on him?
Speaker 5: No, honestly, like I like the Lakers right now, I likes I like the Lakers because Lebron and every time somebody says something.
Speaker 1: To him, I just need somebody to keep saying dumping up.
Speaker 2: You heard they said.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm quoting this right, but they said Lebron said the Dylan books before the last game, he said, you just playing the NBA.
Speaker 2: I am the NBA. I couldn't put that wrong. I don't know that's what they said. That's a bad motherfucker say something. What they said? What they said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: In the n B at Brooks ain't gonna be on the team next year. That's what I noticed. Statement was trash.
Speaker 2: He's playing like some buns all now.
Speaker 1: But look, I wouldn't say that he's going to gainst one of the greatest players.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't talk, bro. I'm not even trying to check you what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be saying Lebron, we what do you mean we?
Speaker 5: Lebron ain't bout the time, man, that man breaking everything. So the whole pre game, the toll team, which it ain't just you. Oh yeah, so the coach comes yell at you while you ain't guarding him.
Speaker 2: What you saying?
Speaker 1: Team that way? You gotta start that team spread you know what Nigga gave you see and I played the reporter because they be singling down. They be like when Dylan Brooks was guarding Lebron James. That's why you, Oh no, we ain't playing man and man today. What you mean Dylan w in the zone? He did that against the zone. We were never playing man. The man I was in the zone.
Speaker 2: Man was shure they might not have been in the zone. Was in the zone all those the zone. I be in his zone.
Speaker 1: So much for healdom, but I like I like Phoenix too, though I like.
Speaker 2: Saying oh no, finish, got it. I forgot about them.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Butler hit them for for fifty six.
Speaker 2: Jimmy saying what he saying.
Speaker 5: He scored the first twenty two points. Hey, the whole game at the beginner.
Speaker 2: He scored the first first quarter, first, the first four as soon as the game started, pull that up, say oh, ship.
Speaker 6: It was like I said, I told you what I'm putting on, ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know say to really get twenty that's come on, hey, come on, put out you know twenty.
Speaker 2: You like one of them scouts from them to the beginning of the game. What the hell you're gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Bro? No, But it's like if somebody on twenty two straight point, they.
Speaker 2: On the mission, Yeah, mission, nobody else. Want you know, your team's up. You're just doing real.
Speaker 1: So how many? Maybe ye had twenty two in the three quarter?
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: The rest of the teams go six, poor, don't don't touch no more.
Speaker 2: Think the other night, who the uh?
Speaker 5: The Grizzlies had nine points in the first quarter. Yeah, this man had twenty two by himself.
Speaker 1: But John Morant coming off of injury, though.
Speaker 5: John morant into himself. Yeah, this man jump, This man jumping off the trampoline every play. You see what he did yesterday. He was spinning the trying to do some crazy.
Speaker 2: You think it's some down there. No, this would about jo Ran just in general, outside of basketball, batball.
Speaker 1: He could have a you have.
Speaker 2: Right now, right.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 2: He wasn't the lea yeah, because he league.
Speaker 1: If he wasn't with Drew, he got a whole show with me know how to dang? That's what I said.
Speaker 2: He could dance. The nigga got guns already usually.
Speaker 1: I won't call that a gun.
Speaker 2: Man. You if you can hold you a good like this.
Speaker 1: Fast before man, I would have been only the lead.
Speaker 2: And they had to.
Speaker 1: He had he had the gun to got.
Speaker 2: D track me. Oh your mom, you jumped, you jump, You jumped when he shot the gun though. Yeah, yeah, don't have got that ship man. You know what they said, the small guns got the got the bullets that traveled through you though, Bro, I ain't gonna last. Don't sleep from John.
Speaker 1: If somebody, if somebody would have just to like trying to rob me with that, I know I would get gagst like you would you the snow shooting man you talked.
Speaker 2: Man, it just you have to have a rap career though, You're right, bro John Yeah, easy, Yeah, he might be all right. He got the different, he got the color for dreads. Yeah, looking like.
Speaker 5: His dad support the hell out of all that ship head to change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, daddy don't get is it?
Speaker 1: Dad still with hi mom?
Speaker 2: I think no? No, no, he bought he bought them a house, one of the houses across the street just for his dad, the other one for him and his family. So he's still the sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that what that was going on? His daddy still hear his mama sometimes he don't like.
Speaker 2: See that's what I do.
Speaker 1: I break down all the facts I get, I get behind the store.
Speaker 6: Against the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta show your daddy like man, stop playing on me. Stoart trying mama like that.
Speaker 2: Man he does be done.
Speaker 9: Wake up, s your dad still sneaking out, he was, so he was like, Dad, I'll get you. I promised me your lee mama out of the jail, you know, like I promise your son. He look on the camera, see and sneaking out.
Speaker 1: Go to the game.
Speaker 2: You cry.
Speaker 1: That can't you can't take it serious, man, who's some of your favorite players?
Speaker 5: Drew Ship, John Moran, he got got I do like Jo Moran right now, John Moran crazy?
Speaker 2: I like that that that yo? Uh yeah, he's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: I every time I want, I just feel like, watch this game. No, when I watch his game, don't get me wrong. He gets budgets, make great pass, he goes for rebound, but he moves so slow.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's moving up, but he's scoring. Everybody moving like y'all don't see that the nigga.
Speaker 5: It looks the most, but he's going from here all the way to where you are and one drive, one d driven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's nice.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You playing basketball in high school? High school? What was he had to be? I went out there six six six, I could rap two.
Speaker 1: You gotta hear it.
Speaker 5: This up could have been something I can't wrap, man, I could he could have been in body security. Yeah, security good?
Speaker 1: How Drew be doing surve you over that?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you go ahead, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: You don't realize they hear security guards, you know, finished cussing. They like. But if y'all want to do.
Speaker 2: That, y'all, don't play that ship. I'll be talking crazy little the other way. Yeah, you got they get paid good though. How you feel about man Anthony? Ever? Was I love you're talking about?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: From from Sparks Street right in Atlanta? From from he from c even what's up? We went before we went? My little baby and that's all I know?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah here yeah, full pocket food.
Speaker 2: Four p stand for you know he had another streaking to get in the NBA. Yeah, another one.
Speaker 1: I want to all n B a streak and don't go to the limps.
Speaker 5: I know what's the full pockets like in the back in the back, Yeah, yeah, to ask you which folk?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now Joe getting on them young. You know.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be a big start throwing that up though. Well man, that's the new thing. Everybody's going the fold him. We'll put you.
Speaker 1: He's from what James Brown from Mary.
Speaker 2: From my side Suburbs.
Speaker 1: He went crazy in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did HeLa Celtics. He used to play for the team for thirty one. The man had Bogie s Bogy kept opening the door every time he got the rock.
Speaker 1: But you know he took the mask on.
Speaker 2: It didn't even matter, he said, who James Brown took.
Speaker 1: His mask off?
Speaker 2: The lad game.
Speaker 1: Already know he was like man Man Atlanta, the old hole. I went to school not wearing nona have.
Speaker 2: Team, he said, John Moran, uh Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 1: John Moran, Anthony Alwards got.
Speaker 2: Three more the gamester team Jimmy back Jimmy, but gonna do he.
Speaker 1: Might not score no once, But that boy from Detroit. They tried to fight Lebron and Draymond said, but.
Speaker 5: Physical, hes gonna put them palls. And we've seen he got hands. Hen get we see you beat the ship.
Speaker 2: Out that nigga. You know who my six man, Jordan Poole, Jordan Poole.
Speaker 1: I know he could take a punch. He'd be marking like the.
Speaker 2: Not like that.
Speaker 8: Ain't you need one white boy though, just in case y'all get you know, indicted that Dela Dover used to be that big boy friend, the big boy.
Speaker 2: That's out right now for the gangster right now Stephen Steven Adams. Steven Adams, now, m uh who Caruso is? Condor? No, who's to play le Bron? Because yeah, they yeah, they might come. Now we're talking about real gangster though. Man drill on the drill job, job on the drill.
Speaker 1: Who ain't gonna say, let me out in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all them big yuga slides ain't getting out the car. What are they're thinking? The white boy right now certain certain what they make them, They make them.
Speaker 1: Take one, I said, Tyler Herro.
Speaker 2: Tyler, he will be rapping and ship. I want to your studio with that nigga rapping. He wrapped, he rapped, could have been it wasn't too much, dead man. I heard some raps. I definitely heard him. I'll tell you that my NFL team it used to be with your one was paying. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So right now, right now, I wish the I wish the Falcon. It's hard to have a team when you played, Yeah, and then you.
Speaker 1: How you come from Atlanta And then.
Speaker 5: I was only the saying for a brief time. I spent most of my time in Denver, in Detroit. This want to play most of my career. Yeah, cold, cold cold H won a lot of games in Denver, not so many in Detroit.
Speaker 1: They still in Detroit.
Speaker 2: Bon Miller told me about how den would be.
Speaker 5: Denver is like, he said, it's quiet, freezing cold. You just everything strictly business.
Speaker 1: Now you stay in trouble.
Speaker 2: You can get in some trouble in Denver. No motion in Denver, man, nobody have no motion somewhere. That was cool. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: After I left Over. Yeah, there a cool place, man. I mean I enjoyed the Detroit too.
Speaker 2: The d is cool and cold, yes, cold, but Detroit real player. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Detroit.
Speaker 2: I would never want I went never on the buffs. I ain't really know. I didn't really know it like that, you know what I'm saying. These funny glasses on.
Speaker 1: The said Josh Mill. He was telling us when he got went to Detroit. He said it was snowing so hard. So he called him close and hey, we still got to come into practice. Yeah, the city.
Speaker 5: What happened in Detroit in different one time, but it seemed like about every five years they get a real, real blizzard. So this one morning, I opened my garage and it snowed up to my waists, like the middle of my stomach.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm like, what are we supposed to do? And so we're making calls and all this stuff. Mike Shanahan.
Speaker 5: Mike Shanahan was like, uh, you've beenating Mike Shenahan said, y'all get the practice. I don't care when you get here, just get there, damn. And we made it there too because he was He was like, if if you need a ride with a snowmobile, get you up there. And then they had they had line, they had bits going on, who gonna who's gonna be late, who's gonna be on time?
Speaker 2: Dealing with all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll be all right. They about to have to go through that ship too. They stadium outside, it's not don't.
Speaker 2: They don't care. No off days in football where you get outside too?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, how is that really like that what they say?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: They take about like if you want to get adjusted for real, for real, take about two weeks youever, you don't had to show there, Nah, you ain't been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just wait, you touch down, you go you know you can't breathe? Yeah, and you're going on.
Speaker 1: You can tell that.
Speaker 2: You can tell that quick. You can tell that quick. It takes out two weeks, two weeks for your blood to acclimate to it, you know what I'm saying. But but what what people don't really know?
Speaker 5: Though it gets more days of sunshine in Denver than they do in Florida. How do you have the snow out that's just it's just snow. Sometimes you can snow. My first time, my first week out there is snow and it was like eighted it seventy five eighty degrees like a day, like a day, like a day or two later, y'all been.
Speaker 1: Working with the Gamma, y'all found out them players got suspended for gammea for the theefers.
Speaker 2: In the NFL. Oh yeah, they just got to spend it, two of them for a year, he from the Crib.
Speaker 1: Jas Williams.
Speaker 2: But how could they be gambling? Here's the crazy thing about it.
Speaker 5: Two people got suspended a year like the other Cats got suspended for six games because they were gambling at at the facility. But it wasn't on NFL games. So like you can't even bet on the basket, You can't even bet, you can't do no type of betting on company grounds, which I think that's like if you ain't bet on the NFL, Like that made no sense.
Speaker 1: If I play and I know who we're going up again Detroit. Oh yeah, we're gonna beat the ship out of there. Put me down.
Speaker 2: Put the Jordan was doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that he was different. Am gonna suspend him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He ran Like I said, it was.
Speaker 1: The man that Stirn would call him like, hey, Mike, what, Yeah, I'm not here gambling? What's up? Yeah? Tell me, just mead me. You know we're not gonna do that made you back here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that.
Speaker 2: Listen, Bron got caught gambling. Bron got caught gamble. Hey man, I'm a bit with you.
Speaker 1: Adam sail with the dyke.
Speaker 5: Two cats they they they cut them already, A couple more of them cats not so much depending on how Who was the dude from the Falcons that was shaving points? Remember he was running sideways.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm just man, that's around.
Speaker 1: That's the.
Speaker 2: Wow, I swear man, I just saw the clips of it, and I've seen he was. Nigga had a straight shot to this on this time running. What the hell would you cut back right there?
Speaker 5: Nigga?
Speaker 1: Stupid ship we got pulling on some really clips.
Speaker 2: Yea yeah right, see nothing still.
Speaker 1: On the line.
Speaker 2: Nigga better get one like like that really.
Speaker 6: Like you you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They got his Yeah, two seasons or something, crazy, right, man? He did the whole season. Yeah, Jackson.
Speaker 1: They said that gambling has went up tremendously since he done been down there in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: He said, I got the man. It's last.
Speaker 1: Will not leave man before we get out of here.
Speaker 2: Man. M m hmmm.
Speaker 1: Who y'all got winning at all? And what basketball?
Speaker 2: That's what basketball? Right now? I'm going for the Lake Show, Lake Show, the Lake Show. They're gonna they're gonna do the impossible. See, I was thinking the Lakers before we mentioned, uh, Phoenix, Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no, so none of us got nobody coming out the East.
Speaker 5: Y'all don't like feel with by the star power all in the West right now?
Speaker 2: Who m VP of the season? I like it? And bide he cooking, he cook it.
Speaker 1: They can't get you to give Big Man the m.
Speaker 2: V P though heven't got two turns in the row they're talking about. This is gonna be the third. They can't do it. They can't do it three times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't get three gave two years in ago. Yeah the game George MVP.
Speaker 2: They ain't won. Jack drew a lot of a lot of.
Speaker 1: NFL in game players Autumn fall, like who was you star stroke when you met? Like not star Strow, but like, damn, I ain't know.
Speaker 2: You wrong with me? Uh? I think Lebron for real?
Speaker 1: That him at the house part or you.
Speaker 2: I didn't meet him at House five.
Speaker 5: I met him at a UH we was at the Summer League event and in Vegas, you know, they do the Summer League basketball, so him and Rush came out there and supported everybody.
Speaker 2: But it's like, when I should Bron hand, I felt like, you remember stay.
Speaker 6: Gam That's how I grabbed his hand. Damn, man, It's just that was one person.
Speaker 2: I was really like a shock man. I couldn't even believe I was holding his hand. He's like.
Speaker 1: Maybe something trested hands, some type of please.
Speaker 2: But he's one of the ones. Man, So.
Speaker 1: What about you? Who you meant that?
Speaker 4: You? Was?
Speaker 2: Like, damn, my favorite athlete at all time is shock.
Speaker 5: So mean Shock. Me and Shack was cool, And you know I don't meet people to offer to make me feel small, you know what I mean? So mean Shot Me and Shack was pretty dog on cool? Mean Magic? Oh you Magic Johnson, mean Magic.
Speaker 2: I'm getting better.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, I was in one of his UH fashion shows for his his weekend used to have out there in l A.
Speaker 1: Uh, but you spent a lot of time in Atlanta, and that's why they did the Magic City.
Speaker 5: I remember the Magic Johnson Theater, Magic Johnson. We used to gown no that Magic Johnson Fridays over there on Green Bro.
Speaker 2: You know, they still got a couple of used to be the probably out there l A. You know Green I've been being done.
Speaker 1: But doing magic that was just that long.
Speaker 8: That that was.
Speaker 2: It was too It was two. It was two wilds. He got the Cadillact stole from in front of Magic Johnson Theater for about this story. I got it, said, you got it. You got it from over there.
Speaker 1: Shock and man, those two different type of people was.
Speaker 5: Just just they were the biggest athletes of of my growing up, you know what I mean, outside of Michael Jordan. I ain't never met Michael Jordan, but yeah, man, it was it was. It was cool me and especially Shack. Like I said, it was my favorite athlete. Yeah, you know, football on my favorite quarter. Love love football.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Ain't no better game on Earth and football, but Shaq was my dude.
Speaker 1: So who football player?
Speaker 2: My favorite football player? Bear Sandlers, who was you shocked about.
Speaker 5: That you played against and you was on something like, damn, I can't believe I'm playing against them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Deon Sanders because he was he was, he was, he was at the end of his career. He was in Baltimore then and just being on the field where it was like, man, I remember when you must be the money.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? You hanging out with mc hammer man.
Speaker 5: That was that was that was that music videos like you remember I said Bart Scott was saying something and I was walking there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, I wanted to do something to him, and Prime was like big feeling. He don't know no better. Just just relax, It'll be okay.
Speaker 1: I like, because you know how they bring got them old clips they said, because you know draft coming up. New York Giants wanted Dean to sitting there and do a written test. You know, the test is knowledge of football. He said, why I'm not gonna be here when it's y'all turn and pick?
Speaker 2: He did that? Yeah, he did that.
Speaker 5: So he said what pick y'all got? He was like whatever, whatever, pick he said, I won't be I won't be there. Yeah, pick, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: The truth, the truth, truth, man. I appreciate y'all pulling up on broken play man.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, the best show right now playing with.
Speaker 1: He said, bro stopped talking about They talking about Fox. They're trying to counsel me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't do it.
Speaker 1: They can't do it. Do it because I ain't.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody know the knowledge you know about sports? Right shoeing the note record, showing the note man.
Speaker 1: Record. We might got a new ins No man, I'm now bringing this there, broking play man messing y'all check out Drew Skin and check out.
Speaker 2: Jordan fu On.
Speaker 1: I g on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I'm about Twitter.
Speaker 1: He might to commentate the whole game. Man, you get on there about eleven thirty. I don't see nothing cheating by whole take it out. Appreciate y'all