Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika. Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile. Yeah. The Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy Mobile, count your plane and learning along the way. Hey, adventures trump this way. It's Flippy and Mika's of the road train day. I can't wait to try out our new sleds today, Mika.
Speaker 2: Yeah, snow Peak Mountain is my favorite place to go sledding, and we get to ride the train to get there.
Speaker 3: Two of my favorite things in one day. I'm so excited. Me too, Blippy. I think it's almost time for us to catch the train.
Speaker 2: Juch chuck a chuck chug a chugg it chuncho road trip.
Speaker 1: Hey friend, do you want to come with us? All right?
Speaker 2: Awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 3: Meet you at the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 4: Bell I be I am oh hi hee click click, put your seatbelts on, Get ready for I.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have some fun in the Blippy Mobile. Meal drive Away, Finding you adventures, Real lap and play Lets go bye bye, let's go.
Speaker 2: I l e all right, I'm I'm looking at my map and compass watch and it looks like it's straight ahead.
Speaker 1: To the train station. Awesome. And I know the perfect game to play while we drive there. What's outside your window?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Friend?
Speaker 2: Do you want to play what's outside your window?
Speaker 1: With us? Awesome?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You can look outside, close your eyes. Imagine what you see? A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window? Okay, I'll go first. I see a red.
Speaker 2: And white gate with flashing lights and bills. Oh, it's a crossing gate to let people know a train is coming and to stay off the tracks. What do you see outside your window? And what sound does it make?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: Whoa? Look, we're here and right on time to get on our train.
Speaker 1: Wow, that train is huge. Look at all the passengers in the window. Hey passengers. Look, they're waving back.
Speaker 2: All the board.
Speaker 6: Here that blippy let's go.
Speaker 5: Welcome aboard the Snowpeak Express tickets.
Speaker 1: Please look, Mika, I think we give our tickets to that person. She's wearing blue overalls, a red neckkerchief and a blue and white striped hat.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm calli kabooz the engineer and I drive the train.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend, Mika. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, Mika and Blippy. Well, you're right on time.
Speaker 5: This train is scheduled to leave and thwerree too?
Speaker 1: Is that the train starting?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my tummy rumbling.
Speaker 5: Oh I wish I had time to stop in the dining car and grab my favorite breakfast, a cinnamon roll.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon roll. Oh, we can get you a cinnamon roll. Oh yeah, we'd love to help. Really, Oh that would be a huge help. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I'll be up at the engine meet me there with that cinnamon roll, and I can show you how I drive the train.
Speaker 1: Hoad, you got it? See what there? Oh, hey, Mika, look outside at all the puppy clouds coming from the chimney at the front of the train. Oh, that's steam.
Speaker 2: This type of train has a steam engine.
Speaker 1: At the front of the train.
Speaker 2: There is a big furnace that heats up water. When water heats up, it turns into steam and that's what powers the train.
Speaker 1: Whoo is that the jug chug chug? We hear that's right? Hey, do you hear that clinking sound? I wonder where it's coming from. Hey, I know the perfect game. We can play. What's that sound? Yeahhah? Do you want to play? Two? Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears? What do you hear a huh, a splash or even a rock? Listen for the sounds today. Okay, let's listen. Hey, that sounds like people eating at a restaurant. What do you hear? That is awesome? Let's go see. Come on, wow, Blippy, you're right.
Speaker 2: This is like a little restaurant right inside the chase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are people enjoying drinks, treats, and yummy sandwiches. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The dining car has tables, just like a restaurant where people can eat their food.
Speaker 1: Mica. Look, we're getting closer to the top of snow Peak Mountain. Almost time for sledding. Hooray. Okay, let's get that cinnamon roll for Cali kokboost, I got it. Here we go. Whoo. This train car is full of chairs and has big windows. Oh, it's so nice and brighten here.
Speaker 2: This must be the passenger car where people can sit and look outside.
Speaker 1: Woo. The train is about to drive through a tunnel.
Speaker 6: Hooray, we're out of the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Oh that was so much fun. Yeah. Hey, we're getting close to the front where Cali Caboose drives the train. Lets go chit chim. Here comes a train. Chew, Here comes a train.
Speaker 2: It's rolling on the Track's gonna get their back.
Speaker 1: Yet, che che Here comes a train. Like it's been dull day watching you go chit chen shoot, chew, chew chew. Here comes to the train. Oh hi there, Blippy and Mika. Welcome to the train engine room. This room is so cool. It's full of buttons and levers. Do you use these to drive the train? Oh? I sure do.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Callie, we brought you your cinnamon roll here you go.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you Mika and Glippy. Oh I love cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 3: Ha.
Speaker 5: Oh now my hands are too sticky to drive the train. No problem, I can help. Let me get you some wipes from my jampack. Hey you go, Kelly, Oh thanks, Mika. Tell you what while I'm cleaning my hands, would you like to help me finish driving the train to the station. Yeah, first step, can you both pull that red lever and push that green button that will slow the train down as we come to our stock Okay, oh great, Now can you both pull the whistle. That will tell everyone that we're coming to a stop.
Speaker 1: We we did it. Yeah, great teamwork.
Speaker 5: Working together is the best way to get things done.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Blippy and Mica.
Speaker 5: We've arrived at snow Peak Mountain station.
Speaker 1: Wow. We made it here so fast.
Speaker 5: Oh well, that's because the fastest steam trains can travel one hundred and twenty six miles an hour. That's twice as fast as a cheetah can run.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's amazing. Now you're on the right track. I get it. Bye bye, have fun sledding, Bye bye bye. We did it.
Speaker 4: Woo.
Speaker 1: Look at all this snow. I can't wait to go sledding.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Three? Two?
Speaker 5: What what out?
Speaker 1: We had so much fun riding the train up to snow Peak Mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the perfect day to go sledding.
Speaker 1: It's been so much fun learning new things today. What did we learn today? It's so cool?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three? Can you tell me? We learned that some trains run on steam engines with a big furnace in the front car. That's right.
Speaker 2: And we learned that some trains have little restaurants in them called dining cars, where people can eat.
Speaker 1: Food so cool, Mika. We also learned that the fastest steam trains can go one hundred and twenty six miles an hour. Oh yeah, dot dute ha ha.
Speaker 2: I liked it all so much. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mika, and you're invited to Bye Bye bye jump in the Flippy mobile comp You're playing and learning along the way. Hey Adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 2: It's flippyn because of the road train day.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA