Speaker 1: You never know what's going on in your home when you're not there, especially if you live with someone else. What kind of weird stuff are they doing when you leave the door? Well, a trend is going viral of guys sharing the things that they do when their lady isn't home. You may want to drop your boyfriend after you hear it. Right after this, I cook a package of bacon and save the drippings, and then I cook basically everything in the fat until it's gone. What my wife and daughter are vegetarians? The texts we just got in at four one oh sixty one because a trend is going viral of guys sharing the things that they do when their lady isn't home. You've ever wondered what your man is doing when you're not there? You probably don't want to know, but we'll go over.
Speaker 2: It for you right now.
Speaker 3: Well, curious. It's going to hit a little different, by the way, because I live with my parents, so it's like what my dad is doing.
Speaker 2: For you, it's what your dad's doing.
Speaker 1: One guy said, I take five decorative pillows off the bed and put them in the closet until the morning of her return.
Speaker 2: I just take all the throat Bill doesn't put them away until she comes back.
Speaker 3: It's the point of them. I love throw pillows. Why do you guys have such a problem with that? I don't.
Speaker 4: I love throw pillows too, But I am alone on an island right now with my hate for throw pillows. I don't get it. It's not practical. It's just suffer for the sake of stuff. It's not They're never comfortable. Don't tell me that those canvas, spiky, scratchy pillows are comforting.
Speaker 2: Lay your head on.
Speaker 1: Throw pillows ruins the form of Eddie, that's true.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Browley's got a teddy bear on his bed though, But don't ever take squish swallows. And all of them have purpose.
Speaker 1: They're his friends, and they talked to him late at night.
Speaker 2: Night squad Rudd is a redhouse at night night.
Speaker 4: Squad you too, Sharky and mister hans I.
Speaker 2: Started slinking with the sub animals too.
Speaker 1: His name is ed Roger Eddie story behind it, I'll tell you. But what weird things does your guy do when you're not home? We This is going viral of guys sharing what they do when their women leave the house. One says, I don't play music. I don't have the TV on. I sit in complete silence.
Speaker 3: He's about to break.
Speaker 1: I might read my phone, but I just sit there until she comes back because I don't have to listen to anybody's.
Speaker 3: Feature like coming home though, And that's your man that's sitting there. And you know, if this doesn't tell you to do this, then I don't know it does. But before you walk in the door, like peek in the windows, Like just try to take a little peek and see if you can catch them doing something weird. Because if I saw my man just sitting there staring at a wall, to be so scared to think he's like she's home.
Speaker 2: What other things do your guys do when the ladies aren't home?
Speaker 3: Turn the a C town.
Speaker 5: That was what somebody says, Hey, man, it gets hot, the hot flashes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that. I'll say this.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be freezing cold than sweltering hot. The accent just gross and you stink. Yeah, but you can always add more clothing. You can only take so much clothing off. There's a point in the hot range where you're like, I'm done. I've got these are all the solutions that I have, and just naked in your living room.
Speaker 5: Well, then I ask, what do you guys do when no one's home.
Speaker 1: I do the same stuff I would do when they are home. But it's always weird.
Speaker 2: I love alone.
Speaker 3: It's get a little curious.
Speaker 2: I'm sure my neighbors have to think I'm a crazy person. Definitely.
Speaker 3: There's double with the head in the freezer again. I'm in line with silence guy.
Speaker 4: I take a deep breath and I go okay, and then I just get some work done in peace. It's hard to get work done with things buzzing around and people yapping at you.
Speaker 1: My neighbors have to think I'm super weird now, especially since I've started doing music. So I practice singing a lot. But sometimes I'll just practice off for singing and I'll do it to my dog in the backyard.
Speaker 3: Mister, So, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure they think I'm psychoed. They don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we're coming over Alsted's coming viral of guys sharing what they do when their ladies leave them at home alone. One guy says, I eat a bunch of mushrooms and watch Avatar while listening to a podcast doing commentary on Avatar.
Speaker 3: He's a unicorn. I didn't know men could multitis. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's actually hotter, Like, Wow, you're doing two things at once. We should put that much dedication into the laundry. They had a podcast on doing laundry and a movie I'm doing laundry at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frame Today Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 6: Hi, this is business Candace. Can I help you?
Speaker 1: My name is Peagins and I would like to lodge a complaint. Can I speak to your manager?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, I'm HiPE.
Speaker 7: I hope you're well.
Speaker 6: I'm the manager.
Speaker 2: Not well. Can I speak to the manager.
Speaker 7: I'm the manager.
Speaker 8: I'm happy to help you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I got to manage your on from what your name again, Candace? Candace, I have a complaint and I would like to lodge it right now.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 3: How your restaurant ruined my life?
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you provide me some details?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can provide you details of how your restaurant completely ruined my life. I may not recover from what happened to me while I was at your restaurant. And okay, we need to figure out how to make this better because I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I hope.
Speaker 3: You can pick up on that.
Speaker 1: Are you picking up on the back that I'm upset? Are you picking up when I'm putting down? Because when I'm putting it down is a whole lot of upset.
Speaker 6: I'm picking it up. But in order to help you, I need some contract. Oh okay, I can't help you if I don't know exactly what you're referring to.
Speaker 1: I want your server named Julio fired right away, and I need to be compensated for the damage cost.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just need to know why I should fire one of my best servers and exactly what Dan you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I'll tell you.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: I was in there the other night dining with my girlfriend. Your sake was very good. It was delicious, actually very perfectly cooked.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfectly cooked. But that's not going to make up for the fact that you ruin my life.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, I would love to help you.
Speaker 8: I have a little bit of.
Speaker 6: A line for me, so if I could just get the details, I'll give them to you. Then I could maybe talk to Julio and Bee.
Speaker 1: I will give them to you. I was in there the other night for a romantic dinner with my girlfriend m and who was my waiter, Julio exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, do I have to say much more?
Speaker 1: And I was planning on proposing to my girlfriend that night and making her my fiance.
Speaker 6: Oh congratulations, don't congratulate me, because it never happened.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but she left. Yes, it is, this is Julio. It's all Julio's fault. It's your restaurant's fault, so therefore it's also kind of your fault, and it's your server, Julio's fault. Yes, she left me that night because of what happened at the restaurant.
Speaker 6: Okay, just to clarify, you asked her or you're asking was interrupted?
Speaker 1: Well, I was going to ask her, and I did not get a chance because of Julio.
Speaker 3: Right, here's what happened, Okay.
Speaker 9: I was about to propose, and then Julio came up to introduce himself as our server, and when I looked up, I saw him, and I mean, let's be honest, he is a sexy man. So I proceeded to tell my girlfriend that night how attractive he was, and I hit on Julio and she didn't like it, and she left me before I could even propose.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, let me get this straight. You are upset and complaining and taking my time right now and blaming Julio for being an attractive man that you were attracted to. But you're there with your girlfriend about to about.
Speaker 3: To propose to. Julio ruined it.
Speaker 7: No, you ruined it by coming on to Julio.
Speaker 6: And actually you're the one who should be fired from this situation.
Speaker 1: Oh Harry, well, I'm not sure if you've worked in this How long has you worked in the customer service industry? Have you ever heard of the cha The customer is always right? Your server ruined my engagement, therefore ruining my future plans. I blanned on getting married, having family, all that stuff, and now it's never going to happen because of Julio and your your.
Speaker 6: Restaurant at listen, the customer is right. That woman who you were with, she was right. Glad that you're They said, No, you deserve to be alone, and you deserve to be miserable. You're wallowing in your misery. You won't pull yourself out of it. Don't drag me down with you. Don't drag Julio, and do not come to my restaurant again, and do not walgre again.
Speaker 7: You know what, You're a weirdest.
Speaker 3: Why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: I'm laughing because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your server. Julio set you up.
Speaker 3: Actually, what.
Speaker 6: I'm going to pay?
Speaker 1: He said, you deal with a lot of weird complaints, so he wanted me to call up with the weirdest one.
Speaker 7: Oh, you don't even know. I deal with so many where its lates.
Speaker 6: This one definitely, what's the weirdest?
Speaker 8: So you got me? You got me.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with double phone Franks.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's What's trending.
Speaker 3: So as we prepare for Thanksgiving, it's probably a good thing to know what not to do at the Thanksgiving dinner table, because now we know what the rudest things are you can do, and I'm actually kind of surprised by it. One of them, of course, is not to criticize the food. That one feels like a no brainer. But this is the one that well, that's just rude. Don't wait. Hold on, that's a big Thanksgiving stable.
Speaker 4: Okay, Grandma brought that Russells round dish again.
Speaker 2: Just you wait till everybody's talking about something else.
Speaker 3: You just go dry.
Speaker 2: Turkey's dry conversation.
Speaker 3: Anyway. There's another way to say that without saying that, isn't it? That is if you reach for the salt and pepper before you even take a bite of food. Oh yeah, So apparently if this is not just a Thanksgiving anytime you go to someone's home or have somebody cook for you, if you do salt and pepper before you eat it, that's considered rude.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: I never knew that some people just like extra salt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually judge people because I feel like, if you put salt and pepper on your dish before you've had a bite of it, then you jump to conclusions.
Speaker 5: But if I someone else do it, I'm just already assuming that it's not to my standards.
Speaker 3: Mirror. I mean, I always hadday man like, when you get pepper on your salad or pepper on your pasta, that just goes to get there. The extra salt thing, that's a little different. I've burned your pasta. Oh my gosh. Yeah, so good, ok, okay, and then get ready for it. The Cambridge Dictionary has just announced the word of the year. Oh does anybody have any guesses? Talk?
Speaker 2: No, Borgan?
Speaker 3: What close? But no?
Speaker 2: Every people saying that all the time.
Speaker 3: Borgan, I've never heard of you. You say that.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 3: The word is manifest What.
Speaker 2: The word is manifest?
Speaker 3: The word is manifest. Yes, for twenty twenty four. People put a lot more weight into manifestation, which I think is awesome. So that's the word for twenty twenty four. Use that in a sentence today.
Speaker 4: At this point, I think manifestation it should become a synonymous with just hope.
Speaker 2: I think it's different than hope.
Speaker 4: No, listen, I agree, it's active hope. That's how I think of it now, because it's been you so much this Year's because like I agree, this is probably the word of the year. You're right, it's like I'm gonna do a B and C and it's like, okay, you hope that there's an outcome there. But at least we're now we're talking about the actions, right, it's not even a negative thing.
Speaker 3: It feels like the action list of hope.
Speaker 1: Well, manifesting on a scientific level does help because if you manifest something, you think like I'm going to have this, I want this or whatever, your subconscious starts to hear that and then you start to make small steps toward it without even realizing it. So some people think it's just a spiritual thing or whatever.
Speaker 2: It could be that.
Speaker 1: But also when you do manifest or you do think that way that you already have it in the back of your mind, you start doing the things to go get it.
Speaker 3: You're right, and it's believing you already do have it. Yeah, that's where people kind of like go wrong. I think sometimes you're like, I want to have a million dollars. You got to be like, I have a million dollars, how would I act?
Speaker 7: How do Yeah?
Speaker 3: You go spend it all? No, millionaires don't spend their money.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they invest it. Oh, but that's what's standing as we manifest all of the money for twenty twenty five. Yeah, it's easy manifest love.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The first Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at ADJUCUSLA dot com.
Speaker 1: Josh is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Meredith that he recently went on a date with. We're gonna call her pretty soon and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him.
Speaker 3: But first, Josh, how long.
Speaker 2: Has it been since you were from Meredith?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's been about a week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's usually a sign. So how did you meet Meredith? Can you tell us about the date?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know, we met at a club. She was with her friends and I saw her coming off the dance floor and I just knew I wanted to talk to her. You know, Yeah, she was just you know, she was absolutely gorgeous, and you know, she was with some of her friends. I was with some of my friends and we ended up just sitting at the bar and talking all night. It was great.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. Okay, So was that the date?
Speaker 7: And no, I mean we actually, you know, we we were my friends left and we were leaving the club and she said she lived close five, so you know, I actually I went home with her and we had a super great night.
Speaker 3: Oh so that part was so did you guys like hook up what? I don't know what base did you get to?
Speaker 7: It's funny, Yeah, I mean we you know, we we did we were we were kissing.
Speaker 8: And and it just it just happened and it was.
Speaker 7: Just a great night.
Speaker 3: Okay, obvious you don't want to spill too many of the deeds, which is respectable.
Speaker 5: But could that have been all she was looking for, just like a quick hookup?
Speaker 7: I mean, I I hope not. You know, I thought we had a really good connection, you know. I mean she was, you know, obviously gorgeous, like model hot, and I just thought we had a great conversation, and you know, she was one of those people that kind of knows everything about everything, and that just you know, kind of turned me on even more.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, all right, So why why do you think she might be ghosting it?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 7: You know, honestly, I think it might be because we slept together so quickly, you know, and maybe she did just want a one night stand and that was it. You know, I've had a few of those and they are what they are, but she was just more than that to me.
Speaker 8: So I don't like that I'm getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: Did you feel like she was into it too? Like, was there ever a moment where you started to feel like maybe she was pulling away?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't think so. I thought we had a great night, you know, and I think the fact that she hooked up with me, I mean, I was feeling like.
Speaker 1: Everything was going well, and maybe she thought you were only interested in one. I assume maybe it just wasn't good. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: First time you're always onward to the people, so it's not it's got a testament to your usually not that good, right.
Speaker 7: I'm obviously hoping it's not that. Yeah, you know, could it be?
Speaker 1: That's why I know how much, no matter how long I'm with someone, I was like, let's pretend like it's our first time, so that if it's bad, I can be like it was.
Speaker 3: Our first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exament, we were prettying to be as our first time. That's why. All right, Josh, we'll see what we can figure it out for you. Plus I'll come back and then call her and see Shill tell us why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of the first day follow up, and if you're just joining us, Josh is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Meredith. We're about to call her in secial, tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Josh, why don't you catch everybody up on your day with Meredith.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it was a great day. I met her at the club, we talked at the bar all night, and you know, we actually ended up hooking up. And I think that actually might be why she's ghosting me, is because we hooked up so quickly. But I had a great night and it's been over a week, so I'm really hoping you guys.
Speaker 8: Can figure this out.
Speaker 3: Ready for us to call her?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, here there we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, may speak to Meredith please.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Hey Meredith, how are you. My name is Jubel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel.
Speaker 3: Show him Meredith, the whole show is here.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 3: My name is Nina no way, Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know you guys, sweet, we did get an email about you from a guy named Josh.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know we do the first day follow up where if you go out on a date with someone and then you ghost them, that person can have us get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. Josh says, he's been trying to get a hold of you for like a week and you haven't gotten back to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you mind telling us why.
Speaker 13: So that night that we met, it was pretty good. You know, he seemed really nice and he actually listened instead of just like waiting to talk, you know, next thing, you know, and and he's really hot, and so you know, I kind of just decided that I wanted to take him home. I don't do that a whole lot, but it just seemed kind of right, Like we just we clicked really well. And when we were walking home, you know, we were still getting to know each other, but the chemistry was there, and so you know, I just I wanted to get him home, you know.
Speaker 8: Okay, it was it was hot, and you know when.
Speaker 13: We got to my place, you know, we kind of just got right to it, you know, and but you know, as soon as my clothes were off, you know, I was like, I want to take a quick shower because I was just dancing all night and I felt you know, gross, So I just, you know, I wanted to showers really quickly. You know, he said that didn't matter and suggested I didn't shower because it's hotter. But you know, I wasn't comfortable with that, so I went and showered, and after I got out, you know, we got to it and it was great. Every second of it was great. But then, you know, we talked for a bit after and I mentioned that I had to be up early the next day, so I went to the bathroom really quickly before he left, you know, while he was getting dressed, and then I let him out, And after he left, I was picking up around my place and I could not find my panties. I knew they should have been there because there was there was.
Speaker 7: A whole thing.
Speaker 13: It was just a thing. It was a thing with him, and you know they should have been there because I it was.
Speaker 3: Do you think he took there was.
Speaker 13: A lot of smelling involved. He smelled them, you know, in the moment was it was hot. But you know, I don't ever want to king shame anyone. That's not the problem. The problem is that I know he took them and he didn't ask me. That is growth and weird and violating.
Speaker 3: What had he asked you would you have been okay?
Speaker 2: With it.
Speaker 13: Honestly, I probably would have, you know, I may have been open to the idea, or maybe I would maybe I would have said no, that's something that I.
Speaker 7: Feel like i'd have to go on in the moment.
Speaker 13: But that doesn't really matter because he didn't ask.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, thank you for being honest, Marrius. I appreciate that. But also Josh is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Oh, I forgot about that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh still there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hey, Meredith, h Well, I didn't take them, and I definitely don't remember being that creepy and smelling you. So I don't know why you're saying that.
Speaker 13: I don't believe you, and it's kind of messed up if that's your thing, Like you took my underwear without asking for permission, So I just don't know that I could trust you.
Speaker 8: If we went on another date.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to tell you because I did not take your underwear, and I'm really sorry. I mean, I want a second date, but I didn't take them. I promise that you can trust me, and you know, if I ever wanted to do that, I would ask you.
Speaker 13: It's it's just a little weird to me that you seemed really interested in them earlier in the night and then all of a sudden they were gone.
Speaker 7: Well, they've they've got to be somewhere in your house. I promised I didn't take them. I mean, they've got to be somewhere that you just haven't checked. I don't have them.
Speaker 13: I mean I've looked everywhere I can imagine, and I think I know my house pretty well well.
Speaker 7: Is there anyone at your house that could have taken over or did anyone come over? I mean, I'm not accusing you of hooking up with someone, but I mean, could someone else have taken them in the last week.
Speaker 13: No, I haven't had anyone else come over that would take my underwear.
Speaker 3: Do you have a pet?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't have any pets. I grew up with dogs. I know that's something they do, but I don't have any pets right now.
Speaker 2: Josh, were you promised you did not take her underwear?
Speaker 7: I promised I did not take her underwear.
Speaker 3: So if we sent the underwear police to your house, they wouldn't find anything. We have their number.
Speaker 7: No, I don't think the underwear police would find anything. Meredith, you can come over to my place right now. You can check the underwear I'm wearing. You can check every drawer, every cabinet. I promise you I do not have them. I just want to second date, Meredith.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go with Josh again on another date? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 13: I really want to, Josh. I just don't know how you would prove to me that you didn't take them.
Speaker 7: Well, can I just buy you some new ones?
Speaker 3: So you got to say yes, you get free panties, We'll pay for it, and free underwear.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, I'll we'll give it another and just you know, don't take any of the other don't take any of my other underwears.
Speaker 1: Josh with the underwear for the land, do you agree to keep your greedy mits off of her underwear?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: My god, I definitely agree.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Josh, you got another day.
Speaker 12: Juble's first day follow up.
Speaker 10: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Ramia is in a pumpkin smashing game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs. So shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jebileshow dot com. And before we play, we have to get Victoria's brain all stretched out and ready to go.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Just sounds weird. Rain Yoga answered these as quick as possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do the principles of quantum entanglement challenge classical concepts of locality and casualty?
Speaker 5: What bro I don't even know what I'm having for breakfast today.
Speaker 1: Next question, what are the mechanisms of natural selection and how do they contribute to evolution?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, natural selection sometimes just happens and just it's the chicken.
Speaker 2: Gross.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What are the main differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells in terms of structure and function.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: Prokaryotics are bigger, and I'm prett sure ukaraotics are smaller, and I'm pretty sure eukaryotics also has a they have like more of like a defined nucleus to do more functions, kind of like.
Speaker 3: The I would say I and asked for questions, that is the answer.
Speaker 5: Sure, one of the few things I learned to Okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be cut out for versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: My goodness, play right after this?
Speaker 12: It was really good.
Speaker 3: Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask? But where did you find that some kid back in town trade the van for it? Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this.
Speaker 7: Hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly beat any domer, you go and do something like this. I am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 2: It's the Time for America is a favorite trivia game.
Speaker 1: You versus Victoria your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Mace's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Rachel.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Rachel?
Speaker 7: I am right here?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 3: Rachel?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 12: I'm getting great? How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Wonderful? Thank you for asking?
Speaker 3: Sound so sweet.
Speaker 2: Dink you have what it takes to take on Victoria?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: What does it take to take on Victoria? Rachel?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna take a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. We want to say that.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Rachel as she's leaving. The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when Jesse pass and Victoria has to be you outright to win? Okay, okay, all right, she's outside. The door is closed, and Rachel, your time starts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan? What color is a real emerald?
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 3: How many players are there on a soccer team. What is the name of the fairy tale where a princess has to kiss a frog? What is the name of the toy piggy bank and toy story? As good? Guess time is up?
Speaker 1: Will bring Victoria back in the studio, and while she's getting settled, Rachel, what's something you would like the world to know?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 12: Is my first time on the Radio's the party?
Speaker 2: Are you excited or nervous?
Speaker 10: Excited?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: At the same time, did you call any friends or anything to listen when you know you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be on?
Speaker 13: I have my brother next to me.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's your brother's name?
Speaker 13: Victor?
Speaker 2: Does Victor want to be on the radio? Real quick too?
Speaker 1: She said, no, Victoria's back in the studio. Victoria, you ready, I think? So here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Rachel outright to win. Rachel, you get the honors of telling Victory whin to go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: What is the name of the fairy in Peter pan?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Think about?
Speaker 3: What color is a real emerald?
Speaker 7: What blue?
Speaker 3: How many players are there on a soccer team?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: Three, four, nine?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 3: Nine nine nine ahead, nine nine. What is the name of the fairy tale where a princess has to kiss a frog? Oh, prince of the frog. What is the name of the toy Piggy bank and toy story?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, Frey, miss Piggy. What is the largest species of bear? Black?
Speaker 6: Bear?
Speaker 3: Pollmer? I mean polmer, brown mare?
Speaker 2: Which bear are you going with?
Speaker 7: I don't wait to see a brown pick?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how he did with our scoreboard producer bread.
Speaker 4: All right, Rachel got one correct, Diane, so did Victoria.
Speaker 2: Rachel, you know what that means.
Speaker 3: It's I goes to you. You beat Victoria. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yep. Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 3: The name of the fairy and pewter pan is tinker Bell. You know the color of a real emerald is green, emerald green. There are eleven players on a soccer team. What the frog prince is the name they're on the team.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The question says on a soccer team, bro, you got that on a soccer So the fairy tail were a princess kiss a frog? I said, that is the frog prince?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 3: What the name of the piggy bank in toy story, his Ham and the largest species of bears, polar bear. I said, polar bear. I'm not counting.
Speaker 2: You also said every other bear.
Speaker 3: Every seen a black bear.
Speaker 2: You said the other bears after you said polar bear, you bear, because then I was like, oh my gosh, it is a polar bear.
Speaker 3: They looks so much fun to stuggle with. I saw two polar bears making out yesterday. I did not. That's literally my before you page is full of all these animal videos.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 3: It sounds interesting when they give you. I just didn't know the polar bear is kissed with ton like that, and they do.
Speaker 13: I don't want to do.
Speaker 3: It's like herring out my dog. Well, I thought it was cute anyway, Rachel, thank you. That's a good day.
Speaker 2: Whember.
Speaker 1: You want to play you versus Victoria, you can always dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com. And in the meantime we're going to be pulling up videos of polar bears making out in CEO hanging out.
Speaker 15: It's time to catch a cheater only on.
Speaker 3: The Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Bill is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and he thinks that his wife of eleven years might be cheating. So in a few minutes, we're going to call her and see if we can catch her if she is, but hopefully she isn't.
Speaker 2: Bill, what's going on, man, Why do you think your wife's cheating?
Speaker 14: I know that she has like insomnia, so sometimes if she can't sleep, she'll go down to the market for you know, whatever sound to drink sun heat. But that's really rare, but lately it's been pretty constant.
Speaker 8: So at least.
Speaker 14: Four times now that I've woken up, she's not in the house, you know, not even in you know, not like the next room or anything. So I asked her about it. She just says, you know, to my intomnia. So I took that out of face value.
Speaker 7: And then I noticed there's weird charges.
Speaker 14: On our bank account, like at weird times in the morning. So it's it's not like too much money or anything. But I can just tell that this has been happening more and more. So that's the nothing bolts of it.
Speaker 3: So she just tells you that she has insomnia, but doesn't tell you where she's going.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean that's kind of where I'm Yeah, I'm hoping it's not my worst fear, which would be infidelity. But I mean, I mean, my wife, I will say she's very attractive, and it wouldn't surprise me if some you know, guy was trying to weasel his way into her. Bad She's not sleeping with me.
Speaker 8: But but I'm not saying that.
Speaker 14: I'm not like saying that my wife is promiscuous, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 14: I'm just she's very attractive, so I would doubt it if she's has attention from other men. And that's why I'm calling you guys.
Speaker 3: Is she doing anything else other than not being home? I mean, which is you know, it's kind of odd. I feel like there's so many questions to that, but she isn't really giving them to you at the moment. But yeah, outside of that, have there been other things that have happened that are maybe giving you that vibe? Like, are you guys so close?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean we're pretty much.
Speaker 14: I mean we don't really go out, you know, every we don't have date night every week or anything. And and to our credit, you know, that's something that I think couple should do and she's, you know, voice her opinion that you know, we never go out, and I mean, I think that's a good idea as a couple to go out, but.
Speaker 7: I'm just after work.
Speaker 14: I'm just really tired, and so I'm not ready to go out until you know, ten eleven p. You know, I'm not the one with the THOMBI yes, so I need to get my rest before work, So I don't know, you know, she kind of took that as.
Speaker 8: A personal attack, and she was saying about, how, you know.
Speaker 7: We've become old people.
Speaker 14: You see commercials you only just like sit on the front porch, and you want me to take up knitting. And I mean, I'm just like, I do want to go out with her, but I'm just like mentally spent by.
Speaker 7: The end of the day, you know.
Speaker 14: So that's kind of what I guess the tipping point that was, I don't know, like a month or so ago, and we had this kind of I don't want to stell like a full bore fight, but you know, a disagreement where we weren't having a civil conversation. But and that led me to you know, the last like I said, the last couple of weeks, these one four times and I've woken up and she's not been there, and you know, just kind of says, you know, I'm just dealing with my insomnia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just understand being concerned in that moment how she dealt with insomnia in the past. I mean, you guys have been married for eleven years, So if she ever had insomnia before, what would she do?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, no, no, no, yeah, Like this is something that.
Speaker 14: I mean, as long as we've been a couple, I've always been able to sleep like the dead, and unfortunately, something she doesn't have, you know, the ability to sleep through the night. So this the insomnia is not the thing that's thrown me off. It's just the you know, the weird charge of the weird times, of the warning in the bank account. So you can't really you know, has merchant services. It doesn't stay you know, you know, it doesn't say like the particular grocery.
Speaker 8: Store, a gas station or you know, fill.
Speaker 14: Fill in the blanket, just has like a merchant services.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you already told us what grocery store.
Speaker 1: You guys are awards card members at, So play a song, come back and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, our way of saying thank you for shopping, and see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 7: Okay, ay, better you than me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, man, Like I said, I hope she's not cheating, but we'll find out for you. Right after this, you're right in the middle of to catch a cheater, and Bill is on the phone. He thinks that his wife, Kathy of eleven years, might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to him or to somebody else. But first, Bill, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 14: Well, like you said, my wife and I have been married eleven years. I hope she's not cheating, but I'm looking for an answer on why she's dealing with her insomnia, which is a thing that I've known about for as long spent together, and these past couple of weeks, when I've asked her about it, she's kind of brushed me off. And then when I've looked into our bank account, I've seen weird charges at weird times in the morning that I can't readily explain away.
Speaker 8: And she doesn't seem too willing to divulge.
Speaker 1: Information about that's a shady part. All right, Well, we'll call her right now and see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 8: An you ready, Hey, fingers cross, All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for a rewards card.
Speaker 3: Member, Kassie.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because she Oh.
Speaker 1: Cassie, please don't ing up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm not actually calling just to say congratulations, you're this most big winner.
Speaker 12: Yeah okay. Also where did I win?
Speaker 3: Oh? Maybe you haven't seen the signs.
Speaker 1: So every single month, we choose one random Awards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our new flooral apartment. So you've won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and card to be delivered to anybody that you want to with in the United States?
Speaker 2: Absolutely free.
Speaker 12: Oh that's so sweet. Okay, well I appreciate it, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for shopping. We really do appreciate your business.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to, I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes. I can do it over the phone.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's fine, I can. I'll have you send them to my husband.
Speaker 2: So, okay, what's your husband's name?
Speaker 6: Bill?
Speaker 3: He would you like to put anything on a card to Bill?
Speaker 12: Sure? Should I just tell you?
Speaker 3: Or yeah? I can put it down. How long you guys been together?
Speaker 12: Oh, we've been together about eleven years.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a long one. If I was with somebody for eleven years, I would be sometimes I probably wouldn't help myself up, you know, be windows shopping a little bit.
Speaker 6: You're in it for the long haul, you know, it's there's up and down.
Speaker 11: And uh.
Speaker 3: I just wondered if you're you know, you're ever a cheat on your husband or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, not everythink about it ever.
Speaker 12: Wait? Wait, what is going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Is this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. Hi, I mean also on the show, Hi and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: We do a segment that's called to Catch a Cheater. So if somebody suspects their significant other of cheating, they see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 3: And your husband, Bill is actually on the phone.
Speaker 12: What, oh my god, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Waiting on you?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 14: On, you don't tell me where you're going. And then I've noticed the money so going from our bank account, so say, like, where you're getting, you know, getting the money out of that. Just see the money leaving the account. And you're not telling me where you're at, So I don't know.
Speaker 8: What you're doing.
Speaker 14: And it's been like a one time saying or a couple of times been consistent here, so I didn't know where to where to turn on, where to look, so surprise.
Speaker 7: Oh great.
Speaker 15: I I'm sorry that you have gone through this much trouble. And yeah, I mean I've been sneaking out if you will, but I'm not cheating on you. I'm not cheating on you, okay. I just you know what I deal with at night, and I get bored, and uh, I don't like going to bars, and.
Speaker 12: You're a boring moron, but I love you.
Speaker 15: We go out right, So I don't want to go to like bars and stuff without you. So instead I've been going to the casino. Okay, that's me coming clean too. I will order just like a drink or two and sit there for a little bit and it dons me out and I can relax and then come home and get some decent sleep. But I promise I am not out partying. I mean, I don't know how to else to prove it. I am not cheating on you. I feel bad that I have to do this and that I've been lying to you. But at the same time, the reason why I haven't told you is because I know that you ay probably stay up and wait for me, or b you'd insist on coming to the casino with me, and then you'd hate it the whole time, right, And I'd rather that you just stay home and you sleep and just let me do what I need to do. And you know that's why I haven't told you. I don't know what I'll say. I mean, I.
Speaker 8: Hope you're on set.
Speaker 14: I guess seeing Lady Luck is better than seeing another man.
Speaker 8: I'm a little like.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know that I'm asleep and I would.
Speaker 8: Wait up for you if somebody that's where you were, so.
Speaker 14: I mean I am. I mean, yeah, I'm a little kind of hurt that you don't want me to go to the casino with you, but I don't want you also like you know, whatever a clock and then walking around the house not you know, just now you're able to count cheap or anything. So and honestly, huh, I mean if I didn't, like, if something really did happen, and let's say, you know, God forbid, and you.
Speaker 7: Didn't make it home before I woke.
Speaker 8: Up, I mean, what am I you know?
Speaker 14: Or you know, if I don't know where you are and you know, for your north casino and something happened, at least I would know that's where you were. But just kind of being m I A, you know what I mean, like I have I have, you could.
Speaker 7: Be it could be three states away.
Speaker 12: You know, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 15: Listen. I now you know it's working for me for now, and uh, you know it's working, and now you know there's no hiding.
Speaker 12: You know, maybe every once in a while you can come with me.
Speaker 8: If you really want.
Speaker 15: I did actually like I have a really good night last night, and I can.
Speaker 12: Actually even afford to take us on a little trip.
Speaker 3: That's I lied to you. Buy one money, one money.
Speaker 12: I think we deserve to have fun and get out.
Speaker 8: And why don't you.
Speaker 15: Know we've been talking about taking a beach trip and uh, we should just do it.
Speaker 14: Well, let's not say how much money you want, but a beach trip.
Speaker 8: Seems like a good amount.
Speaker 12: All right, good bags.
Speaker 14: Well, I guess I'm glad that.
Speaker 8: I thought you were cheating, said you guys are doing it.
Speaker 3: That's one way to look at it.
Speaker 10: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 16: If I say a broken I can't spend money at the moment that does not include alcoholic beverages. Is realistically, that's kind of like a medical expense because a vaka dia coke is kind of like therapy, only you know, ava coca is fourteen dollars.
Speaker 3: A therapy is like within the hundreds. So realistically, I just think it's smart spending. Why is drinking vodka with dia cooke? That is my biggest takeaway. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You know how it is you meet someone that you're interested in and then you try to set up a date. You so you think of a good place to go, and you want to go somewhere that you can really get to know each other, not too serious, something you can talk right, but I kind of get to know each other. So you suggest you meet up at body Con, the country's biggest newdiest convention. Your date cancels on you last minute for some reason. Yeah, well, if body Con isn't for you on a first date, A relationship expert has posted the five stress free places to meet for a first date.
Speaker 3: I'll go over anx per Oh, hey, I would need a little worse there.
Speaker 2: It is, Hey, Saucepan.
Speaker 1: I'm calling you Saucepan because you're hotter than an oiled up pan that someone hap has. Or to the left on the yelln Ony, let's send me go back to my place for some veno and some uno. That sounds like a great time. If that kind of date isn't for you, don't worry about it. A relationship expert has released the top five stress free places to meet on a first date.
Speaker 3: So we'll go over right now so you don't have to have any awkward veno and moments. Pan, I would laugh. Someone called me back.
Speaker 1: They say a coffee shop is one of the five stress free places to meet for a first date.
Speaker 3: Isn't it also so boring?
Speaker 14: Not?
Speaker 5: If you make it not boring, you make it not boring, Victoria, I would not have the answer to that question.
Speaker 2: Would you be excited about a coffee shop on a first date?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I probably more excited about a coffee shop than going to a bar and watching the guy get drunk.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the last date you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, yeah, this seems like a really nice, like local bar, and I'm like, oh, cool, you come here a lotios.
Speaker 3: No, this is my first time, but it just seems like a really cool local barlid Okay, I love this place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool, local, watering home. Never ever think seems like it, right, He reviews on Google Bakery.
Speaker 3: It was terrible.
Speaker 4: It depends on what your intentions are, though, because if you're actually trying to get to know the person, coffee date doesn't sound boring at all, right, Like like you're just having a conversation. Like it's a really good conversation and like you said, this is not about getting drunk or about anything other than just talking to that person.
Speaker 3: I think coffee makes sense. I think a coffee history date is.
Speaker 1: A great first date because then you can also see how they are with their coffee, because it could be a red flag, right if somebody's super particular with their coffee, or they're constantly complaining about it, or they want to get a certain heat right, right, it has to be at one hundred and ninety three and a half degrees. It's like, we are not a good man, okay, but hold on, So that's fair. I have those specific coffee needs. Why was terrible if we were dating?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: You need to find someone who has kind of similar coffee states. All around the park is another great stress free place to meet for a first date.
Speaker 3: They say, I like the bar. I do too. It's great people watching what yeah, so if all else fails and like, if your conversation starts to lull for whatever reason, there's people watching that you can just always revert to.
Speaker 5: You know, Oh, I don't think that's good for me because I don't get distracted by the people watching at the birds rather than talking.
Speaker 3: To this guy.
Speaker 2: A Victoria is a very terrible place for.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, are you listening to meet?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 14: I try.
Speaker 2: I don't know who has worse ady d the squirrels at the park or you.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 1: The other place they say is one of the best stress free places to take a first date. A bookstore that sounds like it could be kind of boring. It sounds I got kind of interested for a second, and then I went back to boring.
Speaker 3: It feels like a Hallmark movie, doesn't it. It's like you're at the bookstore and then you're like going through different titles of books, and then you create little stories and then you make out in the back. That's kind of cool. What kind of bookstore are you going to? You can make out the I'm not going to any of them. I'm watching them on Hallmark, and then I'm going that way.
Speaker 1: The bookshop owners like, we got to close that back room keep making out. Then that's also another great place to take. Somebody to watch out for red flags. Which section are they going to? Exactly what kind of books are they interested in? Because all books that are like the TV show snapped. Sorry, I don't think we should go out.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody gravitates towards. That's basically true crimes. You guarantee I'm not in the same section as anyone else. I bet you that's accurate.
Speaker 7: So that wouldn't even be a date at that point.
Speaker 4: It was like, I'll be over here in the nonfiction and political history and she's over there, and she's like, I'll be at the very smut books.
Speaker 3: I feel book how.
Speaker 2: To poison a guy you just met on a date.
Speaker 3: Come back in a little bit. Does the work for girls too? Yeah, I want to go back to my place.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 1: Another place they say is a great stress free place to take a first state is to have a picnic.
Speaker 3: That is really great, that's super fun. That was one of the best dates I ever went on was a picnic.
Speaker 4: I really I was about to ask if you've ever been on a picnic day because I find them very hard.
Speaker 3: It was really cute, like I brought little peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and he brought this thermos and he made a signature cocktail that he called the Nina, and it was really cute and we just sat like on the little grass by the river. It was really fun. But wait, do you know that that drink has only ever been called yes? No, no, no. He is a doctor, but he used to bartend through med school, so he just was like, what kind of liquor do you like to drink and then what flavors and so he made it because I requested it, and then it was called.
Speaker 1: He went to his little cocktail book and was like, truss out marguerite, they like the same alcohol.
Speaker 11: Whatever.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina. What's trending?
Speaker 3: How do you feel about a solorette party instead of a bachelorette party, because that is now trending. So there's a lot of women out there who don't want the big, fancy party, who feel stressed out by planning it, and now solorets are on the rise, and that is exactly what it sounds like, going on a trip by yourself, just planning it, allowing yourself for time to reflect and rejuvenate and get ready to walk down that aisle and be with the person who go to the bars with the butt.
Speaker 4: And nobody to see you do the thing you were going to do onlorette party.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, I don't know about that either. I feel like I guess it depends on what type of bachelorette party you want. Like for me, I just feel like it's about being reckless one last time without somebody yelling at you, and with the solorette still about that minus the cameras, and.
Speaker 2: If you're getting married to somebody's gonna yell at you for going.
Speaker 3: Out, I don't think you're marry right. Yeah, that is also a good point, and that would be what a solorette is for. So you could be like, maybe I shouldn't be doing that. A solorette sounds like mud baths and wine, which I would just do on a Friday night. It's a Friday night. It's not a solo reret. If you're gonna put that much money into a trip, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Go all out. Yeah, yeah, what.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of a solo reret, But how about just have a soulorette any day of the week, sore whenever you want a solo trip. But I like it being a solorette. You could just be a little solorette. Okay.
Speaker 4: I'd like to see the data on this trend in about a year, how many people ended up going through with the wedding or not after a solo ret.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I just want to see somebody show up by themselves to a bar with like the bride to be sash on with all the phallic jewelry, just like.
Speaker 3: I'm getting married you'd be like, no, she's not, just got no friends, like I don't even know.
Speaker 7: Getting married was.
Speaker 3: Also, you're a real target for serial killers because you been watching so much grime. Everything comes back to that, because you'd be there by yourself. You'd be there by yourself getting free drinks from everybody else in the bar, and the one creep in the corner that's plotting who's going to be my victim tonight? The solo less yet home with someone else. I've actually heard about this guy the bride. Oh wait, you're getting there anything. I don't want to give people ideas though, Brad, that's killer. Really, this is actually cool. If you're smart, this may be for you. Mi T has just announced that they're starting next fall waving tuition for families that make less than two hundred thousand dollars a year. I really believe that includes around eighty percent of the incoming students, because normal tuition at MIT is about sixty thousand dollars a year. You think there's not even a real school. They have a football team. I don't think so. They're just the people that the change the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Mi T.
Speaker 3: Have you ever met anybody that went to MI t Yeah for you.
Speaker 1: Do you know how you know they tell you yeah? True, Hey, you guys want to throw it on this tip, I'll do the math. I did a lot of that at MIT. Any way ahead, it gives me. Yeah, I think it's like it was T you're paying for anything, shut up, and he goes, I can't. It was sixty thousand dollars a year. Yeah, and I work in a lab for basically free and my friends are lab rats. That sounds pretty cool. It's not weird. That's what's trending.
Speaker 7: Jubiles dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my dirty little secret is I'm dating two people at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 13: So it happened.
Speaker 11: Because the first guy that I started dating, he has a daughter and he's got multiple income streams, so you know, he's doing a lot of entrepreneurial work. And they started to get really really busy, and while I understood it didn't meant that didn't mean that my needs changed. So I got online and I started dating another guy who also has a kid and multiple streams of and so I kind of happened to do the situation because they're both kind of doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: Which is when their.
Speaker 11: Kids has me and their jobs calling them a lot, they kind of just fall off the map. So I'll text one or text the other, depending on who's more responsive.
Speaker 18: Sounds like you have a type. It also sounds like you've combined two men into one. Sort of dating situations. You have two halves make a whole. Oh yeah, updating too. You can just call them dating two halves. Yeah, they do it all the time.
Speaker 13: I learned from the best.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 2: You have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 17: So my husband and I like to mix it up a little bit and occasionally bring in a friend.
Speaker 7: Okay, And yeah, you know, and we did that with my hairdresser.
Speaker 8: Wow, who's awesome.
Speaker 7: She's funny. I love her.
Speaker 17: She's a fantastic colorist. She's everything right, except that we weren't all that into her. Turns out not as much as she's into us.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: And that means what am I going to do? I might lose my hairdresser.
Speaker 17: Ye, So my dirty little secret is that I have to pretend like we're going to do this again until I find a better color.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, what a lie.
Speaker 7: Totally.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, you're actually not about it.
Speaker 12: I know I am.
Speaker 17: So that's my dirty little secret that I'm lying to my hairdresser because her color is better than the rest of her.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: Welcome.
Speaker 7: I liked her hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thank you, good one.
Speaker 7: What's your dirty little secret.