Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy mellencasts and camradge edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pods with myself and Dolores. Today we are going to be covering Summerhouse Reunion Part one. I will say that it was good. I thought that the set was pretty dreamy.
Speaker 3: It was very cute. It was I mean, it really hit the situation.
Speaker 2: The entire cast sits down with Andy at their dreamy, very dreamy reunion sets.
Speaker 3: I loved it. I did it first.
Speaker 1: I did it, and then I and then it grew on me, and then I like loved it.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was different. For sure, it just looked cozy. I just I kind of wish they were wearing very fancy pajamas.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would have been nice. I loved.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought it would be really cute if they did that. I mean, I wish I could wear pajamas, and I wish I could to every scene. I wish I could wear sweats to watch What Hoppins Live. I might have to do that this this next season. So we're into the dreamy reunion set looks cool. Sierra is sitting next to Carl so so Andy keeps asking if sitting next to each other is a soft launch Carl, you know animal, No, it's a shark and animal. So Carl and Sierra. Now, I had the pleasure of talking with Carl a little bit at the upfront, and I fell in love with him. I really did. Very nice guy, just very sweet, and she jokes, is the nice, nicest guy.
Speaker 4: He is the kindest, nicest Listen, he shouldn't have broke up with her with Lindsay on camera, No, he should He shouldn't have done that, but he did.
Speaker 3: But there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things, Dolores, we shouldn't do on camera.
Speaker 3: For sure. But anyway, getting back to that, he is very kind, he is.
Speaker 2: Yes, would you change anything about the seating chart?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to picture it in my head again. Is Amanda next to Andy?
Speaker 2: Amanda's next to Andy? In which I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 1: It's already at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To be honest, Lexi, as a newcomer, did all the work.
Speaker 2: Lexie and Jesse were the talk of the season.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty single down, like three down. Yeah, No, I feel like they should have been next to Andy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the flashbacks of Wes when from last season reunion. I didn't realize it, but him trying to talk, he looks so nervous. It was his first season and then it was hilarious though, So.
Speaker 1: These guys are afraid to talk because every time they open their mouth they get eviscerated by the girls in the house. So they're just inherently afraid to talk because they get in trouble every time they do.
Speaker 2: Do you think they asked Craig to be at the reunion?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Don't you think he would?
Speaker 2: I don't think he would. It's after listening to a page had said about their breakup. Well, he was on the show, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: For a hot minute. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: For for a few years though he would come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he was on the show. But for this season. We're only going by.
Speaker 2: Season right, right, But there's a there's a history there. I would have liked to see Craig there, but I don't think that they're there. They don't even have a friendship at this point. So Andy asked about the breakup. Andy says that when he.
Speaker 1: Friends with him, either, let's like address that I know, I know he is really not friends with him.
Speaker 2: But they had like high of a rough friendship this season on the show Redadless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you're right. I mean, now that you say it, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: He probably should have.
Speaker 2: Been on maybe, just like you know, as long as Emerald was on, Like he was on, he didn't say a whole lot, but just like give him ten minutes to talk a little bit about their relationship. But I don't think either one of them are there yet.
Speaker 1: Well it's not like he hasn't had to say because he's had his share on Watch what Happens Live to say what he wants in other podcasts, so he's definitely had his platform to kind of say his story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Andy says that when he spoke to Craig, Craig was blindsided. So Craig's like he was told said he was totally blindside. He had no idea what was going on. He didn't task back this, but from watching the show in hearing page say the past year we've been talking about this, there's no way that he was blindsided because they talked about their relationship.
Speaker 3: They were he was in denial.
Speaker 1: Let's rephrase it. It's called denial. Yeah, blindsided. So he was hanging on for dear life, which it happens in relationships. They've been together for a long time. He didn't want it, so, you know, as plain as day as it was the way she was talking to him, like shit he I mean, at that point, you just know, like she's like, oh, as soon as she looked at her schedule and all the dots on her calendar and she was like, no time for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and her career is just seeing you soon, booming, booming. I just started following the Gigly squad. They are hilarious together. I did not watch the show, but her co host used to be on the show with her.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that, And now I want to go back.
Speaker 3: And then so she became a comedian.
Speaker 2: She became a comedian. Her career has blown up.
Speaker 3: I love him by the way.
Speaker 2: She's hilarious. Well, now I want to go to one of their live shows.
Speaker 3: It's sold out everywhere.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to them. That is just absolutely amazing. So Page did say she experienced concerns with Craig many times during the last year. She also said something along the ways is that she knew when he was not telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that's not what the words she used. It's not like I knew when he was telling. Is that what I want to know what the word was she used because I want to use it.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, so she knew when he was fibbing. You know, from watching Southern Charm.
Speaker 3: Craig has the word fibbing. It's like.
Speaker 2: Craig has always had a strange relationship with the truth. He says, he's a storyteller well, also known as a fibber.
Speaker 3: A tail carrier.
Speaker 1: My grandmother used to say, So, here's the thing, all of a sudden, when you don't want to be with anybody anymore, everything they've always done is a problem.
Speaker 3: Like when like, and I've.
Speaker 1: Said this before, like when I get a girlfriend or a friend that calls up and goes, oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just unhappy in my marriage.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened? Did something happen? Did he do something wrong to you? No, he's just smokes too much weed. I'm like, Okay, is it the trainer? Is it somebody you work with? Because the guy's been smoking weed since high school, and all of a sudden, it's a problem. So when you want to get rid of someone, all of a sudden you have to find something. So as soon as I hear some you know, it's nothing new. It's not another woman, it's not a fight you got in. It's not a change of behavior.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the page did do a good job when the breakup happened. She said she tried to prevent answerm picking.
Speaker 3: So she took it.
Speaker 2: She got a lot of shit. She got it shipped for saying that she was a cheater. She kept her mouth.
Speaker 3: People didn't go after them, I know.
Speaker 2: But she claims that that Craig was not going to let her go easy. She decided to make a public statement on her podcast when she heard Craig was on vacation acting single. I do remember seeing those pictures in Aspen.
Speaker 3: When they're done though you don't care, I know.
Speaker 2: But because it is a public breakup, you know, you could end up being the real big douche lord. I don't know how she kept her mouth shut, you know what I mean, Like she kept her mouth shut, like when she's being accused of cheating and all these things, like she could.
Speaker 3: Have on him, but camera smart.
Speaker 1: You know, there's been times where you I don't know, if you keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 3: I know I have.
Speaker 1: I could have proved someone wrong that that they said something about me, like totally kabba something, and instead I'm like, you know what, I'll just sip my way for it to go away. The thirty six hour period, yeah, it's like a bad one is seventy two hours and then it goes and then it's somebody else, like hopefully something else happens.
Speaker 2: They're on somebody new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody gets arrested and somebody gets quite cheating and then it's over.
Speaker 2: I'm not good about keeping my mouth shut. I'm getting I'm getting better, though, I am getting better.
Speaker 3: Life is so easy when you can. When you can, you know, wait for the time.
Speaker 2: Don't blow your load, right, And I'm learning that through with my therapist, Like you don't always have to prove you're right like you do whatever.
Speaker 3: No, it's too much trouble.
Speaker 2: So Page still does not believe that Craig bought the engagement ring. He never asked Paige I believed either. I don't think he did either. I think he get so.
Speaker 1: Then why need to go prove it? Oh No, all of a sudden when it's time to show what he turned it.
Speaker 3: I mean they already said for a year.
Speaker 2: Carl's like, you accustomed me a ring, trust.
Speaker 3: Me, try not not Kyle. Not Kyle throwing him under the bus too.
Speaker 2: Well, what did he say? He's like, you're gonna get fifty cents on the dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like he didn't return that shit. He didn't even have that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe he had it either. The cast has no problem pointing out the flaws in Craig's story, which claims Paige asked for a ring. She's asked for a ring when.
Speaker 1: Carl said, I know you can't return it, and then Paige said, yeah, Craig bought it.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 2: She's quick, she is very quick on her feet. And he has a question about West and Searr's relationship. The flashback of West from last year's reunion was hilarious, you know, and it's like, come on, come on, Wes, you can do it. You can talk, you can talk, and then he starts talking. Then I'm like, maybe you should say less because all they do is bleep every word you say. Because your cousin's so bad, like he was rambling this poor guy. He's like, I am not going to be quiet this reunion, but he would not shut the fuck up. West assumed that he and Siara would be more cordial this summer, but he you know, he apologized to her for acknowledgment the harm he did with the article, which you know, Sarah is tough, and we find out why she's so tough in what has happened in her past with her parents, and that makes perfect, you know sense, why she guarded trust, she guards, She's very guarded.
Speaker 1: She just trusts, very guarded. And she broke my heart a little bit. I'm not going to say, actually a lot.
Speaker 3: She's hurt.
Speaker 1: She has a lot of hurt, and when she's hurt, she gets mad. And I think she let West in and then he disappointed her. So you know, she's not just somebody who just cries to anyone, and I think being that he was somebody that she did go to for that vulnerable part of herself. And then he kind of like he he did say, and I he was like, well, you are looking for what you are looking for, I'm not ready for. And I thought the right thing was to do was to separate from this before it kind of got any further. So he was damned if he did. And damned if he didn't, But that doesn't make it. Then he shouldn't have fucking started. He knew that before he slept with her, that that's what she was looking for. So then if you care about this girl and you know her so well.
Speaker 2: It takes time to do it, but also takes time to know that, like, you know what, this is the girl that I want to spend you know, either the rest of my life or you know, give her a chance. And I think where she got really irritated was is that she opened up to him and it doesn't tell me she's a girl that opens up. So she's like, I don't have a relationship with my dad, my mom, you know, has been married several times, and she can't get behind it, and she doesn't want to get to know somebody new again. And she was able to talk to us about that. And then he's like, I'm going to go talk to the press and I'm going to say peace out. I'm done, you know, and she says.
Speaker 1: Isn't done right? The whole thing from start to finish was not done right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well her saying Wes always has something to say in the media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and because he feels safe, Yeah, he's afraid to open his mouth up in front of the person. Not everybody is able to talk about their feelings. And Jesse was like that with Lexi the whole season. She was speaking to him as a mature person, even though I think it was too deep a conversation to have with a summer fling. But yet she was articulate and she was and he was just in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well not for nothing. You know, your first season on TV, it's very you know, hard to maneuver through the press. The press will ask you questions and they'll keep going. And it was his first year and they were probably you know, what they wanted to know most was about their relationship. So I don't I didn't read the story. Maybe I should before I say this, but I'm just saying hypothetically speaking. They probably, you know, asked him all these questions. He answered them, and you know, they probably made a headline bigger than what it was.
Speaker 3: But had no idea what he.
Speaker 2: Didn't know what he was doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and you don't know, even us as seasoned veterans. You never know what's going to get legs and what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't that the truth? I'm very afraid. Like I don't like red carpet interviews. I don't like, you know, doing press. I'm not that girl. Like if they're like, you know, publicist brob is like, hey do you want I'm like mmm, just because they're off, I just say too much. I just say whatever is on my mind, I say, and then it's not filtered. No, I'm not filtered. You know, a lot of these you know, housewives are media trained.
Speaker 1: You can predict the weather better than you could predict what's going to get out there and what people are going to be interested in what they're not like. You just can't really predict it. So I mean I think you do just fine because you're just yourself.
Speaker 2: You could just I'm more careful now than I was in the past. But so back to you know, Andy does call out Sierra because after the first dinner this summer when they fought, when she fought with Wes, she said she wanted to make out with him afterwards. I mean, I think she still cares about.
Speaker 1: Him because it's such a rare time for somebody like her. I see a lot of myself and her, so I can explain her very well. It's very rare for her to let somebody close. So it's very hard for her, even when she's mad, to let go of that person. So so you know, and also you know, when you're young and you're her, even though that's the person that hurt you, you have like an attraction to them. We all need to She's working on herself. It's a psychological thing too. So she said, Wes is like, you shut your phone off for two weeks, like during Christmas. I wanted to be there. She goes, I went to Costa Rica by myself. I was on the phone with her when she was there on her way there, and she had said, I'm like, oh, why are you coming back? I go you're there by yourself. She's like yeah, And it was in December.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I called. And she's like, yeah, I'll be back at in like two weeks. And then Paul was in the car and he started to do the math. He goes Christmas and New Year's. She's like, yeah, I just need to get away. So she went there by herself to work on herself. And she said to Wes, I was unraveling. I just needed and some people can like go within themselves when they're going through it like people like her, because that's how she's been, always had to cope. No one coddled her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she said, she goes like during the holidays, it's really difficult for me. So I just wanted to go away somewhere where I wasn't reminded of the holidays.
Speaker 3: Right, And that takes a lot.
Speaker 1: She's like, Wes, I didn't want you to think you had to invite me. I didn't want anyone to think they had to feel bad enough to invite me.
Speaker 3: So I left.
Speaker 2: Have you ever taken a vacation by yourself like that? No, no, either of I. I don't know that I could. I don't know that I could.
Speaker 3: I think I, oh, I certainly could. Really, what do you think we did at Traders?
Speaker 2: I know, but I just think that it would for me. It'd be difficult a lot of people to do it.
Speaker 1: In heartbeat, I think it's a great thing, you know, as long as I had like a schedule and followed a schedule, so I wouldn't waste my whole trip on fucking nonsense scrolling through my phone and you know, across the world. To not leave my room and scroll through my phone, like I would have to make sure that I had a plan where I was going, and it was like a retreat.
Speaker 3: I think that was great for what she did.
Speaker 2: I love Sierra well, Sierra, who's not a big asshole, but she did say something kind of asshole. Move West. Your hair isn't sucking today. I was like, that's a compliment from a compliment. And then you got Jesse. You goes, Sierra, your hair was so nice.
Speaker 1: It's not such a doggen ass.
Speaker 3: Stop it. And wait. I love that.
Speaker 1: Wes cleared up that he didn't say I got first DIBs on Sierra because it sounded like they were talking about some hoe at a.
Speaker 3: Club, you know. And Wes says, just for the record, that's not what I said. That isn't what I said. That was this original thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Then we get to see Emerald, he joins, and he asked him about the being an orgy beast. Emerald looks very I felt bad. He looked very sad, and he was very like it sounds like.
Speaker 3: Bad for Emerald this whole season.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He tells a story about his family not being He got uninvited into an invited birthday party because of the things.
Speaker 1: It's his nephew and he's you know, they did show him as a really good uncle, like playing. Didn't they show him with his family at some point.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that, but I just know that, you know, his family is probably lives a totally different life than him. And when it comes to their religion culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very strict in their religion. They're very religious people. And they said that they didn't want to.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't think we're going to see Emerald again. He looked great, his suit was sharp. Emerald says he does not go to sex parties often.
Speaker 3: He had just gone to one again. It was his first year.
Speaker 1: He didn't realize saying things they hold against you to your lie end of your life.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering what he did the last half of the season that he was basically cut out of. He really like, other than his little sex capaides that he had. We didn't see him the last four episodes or whatever it's been, barely did we see him.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's going to be back, and I don't think it's great for him to be back, because it's.
Speaker 3: Just maybe not for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I did feel bad for the orgybast he looked really sad, and then we hear that Lisa vander Pump is repeatedly but dialing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell.
Speaker 2: I would a love for him to call and say, what do you want? So Jesse and Lexi are asked about the release and ship, but Jesse says he was in love in high school but has not been in love since, and that really you can see it in Alexi's face. She's eye rolling, She's so annoyed. She barely has any clothes on. Like Andy's like, are you going to be able to keep that dress on? Her butt crack is showing her belly cut down to her belly button, and she could wear that dress. There's not many girls that could wear that dress. It definitely takes a very tall model. I'd be like, I'd have rolls hanging out and.
Speaker 3: They're all beautiful.
Speaker 2: Jesse compliments a Lexi and justifies his initial interest in her. The weekend Lexi left and Jesse got his toe sucked was brought up. Jesse says he knew there were done having sex, so he walked in and he didn't know. He didn't know, but let's face it. The guy was wasted. He was hoping to get a little eye full. He didn't know what was going to happen, you know.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, if you get an eyeful and you go in, what else thing's going on? You turn around and leave. You don't jump in bed with everyone. And Andy asked the greatest questions. He's like, were they naked? Were they clothed? Was did Emerald get back in bed? I mean, how big could the bed be? It's like not a California King, I don't think so, Like how big is the bed? And I think Sierra said it's a small bed. So you got two girls and two bads in like a full sized bed.
Speaker 2: And Jesse's like six foot three and so like, Jesse's like, but the girls were happy to see me. I'm like, really, Then we see Lexie, who's visually like uncomfortable, and Roly.
Speaker 1: Starts fixing her dress and like and she's like moving and then like she's touching the bottom of her dress and like she gives a shit, Jesse. She's very well played.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: And then Jesse, Jesse's starting to, you know, play dumb. He seems unclear about the series of events. It went down, and Lexie thought it was sketchy that he lied. She assumed he got a blow job forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, he was in there for forty minutes.
Speaker 2: I think something happen doing what So Emerald.
Speaker 1: Emerald, guys guy didn't give him up. The Emerald stayed true. He's like, no, it was just toetuck and that's it. Okay, So at third age they could go like all night. Like it's not just like one and done.
Speaker 2: It's not, thank god, when they get a little it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's like pumps.
Speaker 1: That's actually Teddy's I'm not gonna steal it's it's Teddy saying.
Speaker 2: That's marriage sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're like summer house aged people. So just because like nobody's staying in there for forty minutes. So sorry, dude, no.
Speaker 2: Something happened. Jesse now admits he crossed a line with Sierra that weekend. Siera says that the weekend wasn't the worst of it. They kissed two summers ago. Now we see them. I don't know about this kiss two summers ago, but we see them this season. They do a flashback of them kissing, and I was expecting it to be like them making out the way she made it sound. So I think there was another kiss that happened.
Speaker 3: You mean she's talking about another kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Wes is asked about his opinion on the Jesse Sierra situation, and he's fine with it, he said. Lexi says that weekend, it's hard to watch back because Page and Amanda's positive reaction to Sah and she's not wrong and she's not wrong, and Page is like, no, sorry, that was not me. Don't spread rumors about me. I don't think Amanda and Page were being that serious. I think that, you know, Page, Amanda has a little bit of a history with the rest of them that that you know, others don't have. And she's like, yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him hook up.
Speaker 3: Double down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it failing, Sorry for it, But you know, I don't like that because knowing that Jesse and I go back to this and I said it through the season, knowing that Jesse isn't a great guy.
Speaker 3: A good friend doesn't say I want to see you hook hook up with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a little bit it's not nice. It's not nice.
Speaker 3: But I would you want to see me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Tamra, No if I was single and I was going to date a jerk off that you know, I to know, say to know, say say to me.
Speaker 3: No, don't even even if it was your friend. No, no, he's not good to date. He's not.
Speaker 2: That's not what you need. No, Nope. But she didn't say date. I think she said like hook up. She wonders, hook up.
Speaker 3: No, you don't tell your friend to do that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, like unless she's trying to get over something, but not when she's trying to put her life back together, because she had the hookup last.
Speaker 3: Year, Like she's getting over a hookup.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see where their friendship will go. Now we have Page single and Sierra single, and those are the two girls that all the guys want, and it's gonna be interesting to see what Jesse and Wes. They're gonna be like little horny little dogs around them next.
Speaker 3: Oh they're afraid, you think so? No, because when it doesn't work out, they get fucking destroyed.
Speaker 2: Are you saying? Jesse learned his lesson and Wes learned his lesson I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying that there's a lot of girls in the Hamptons that they don't ever.
Speaker 3: To see again. But are there.
Speaker 2: Why don't we see them?
Speaker 3: Well because they don't show their face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the clip of Jesse telling Sarah not to touch him has played. Lexie says she hates how Jesse was trying to cause issues between her and Sierra. Sierra says that Lexi was coming for her with the press tour and was creating a false narrative about the dynamic of her relationship with Jesse. Now, they do show a flashback of her press tour, and I think it was the guys. What were the two what are the guys names?
Speaker 3: Danny and oh Danny and Eppin.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Danny with them. So they said, oh, watch out for the reunion. And it wasn't her words, it was their words. So I don't think that Lexi was she did anything that bad impressed.
Speaker 3: She didn't, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Sarah and Jesse did come to Lexi's birthday party. So there was a birthday party. They didn't come. So there was a birthday party and Lexi invited everybody in the group text and she thought, I don't really want Jesse or Sierra there, but either I.
Speaker 3: Didn't feel like I didn't feel like making another group text.
Speaker 2: But she invited us. Now she's so.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: They didn't go and did respond. She didn't respond.
Speaker 1: She did that, she set them up, she baited them, and now she could say they didn't come to my party, but they went somewhere else.
Speaker 3: She knew what she was doing. They were taking am I giving her too much credit.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you are. I think that we're seeing a totally different Lexi. I think when we started, she started she was very seemed very innocent, naive, and now uh huh, nope, I ain't putting up with a shit. Lexi blames Jesse for things going south between the three of them, but indirectly, Sarah feels as though she is taking the heat for Lexi.
Speaker 1: I have to ask something, Do you think that Lexi is close enough with the girls to come back like.
Speaker 2: Like I'm friends with Well, good question. I don't know. I think she should come back because she was a big part of this season, and I think next season she's going to be even bolder. I think she's gonna have zero this next year. She's like, this is my second season. One person who did not say a word was Gabby at the reunion. Didn't say her I don't recall her saying anything in this first episode of the reunion. No, she didn't really talk much at all. I would be shocked. If she's back, you never know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they they let it go until the next season to see if they do well.
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was it for episode one of the Reunion.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to it. It's really good.
Speaker 2: Is there's one more?
Speaker 3: Right? I believe it's two part?
Speaker 2: Yeah, two part and then I'm looking forward to it. Yeah, a lot of shows ending, but we have Miami.
Speaker 3: Miami coming up.
Speaker 1: We still have to finish Atlanta, which is the eternal never ending season.
Speaker 2: We have five more episodes of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got don't forget. We got miss Queen Fade for coming, who has been said that she does more in two weeks than people did in a whole season.
Speaker 3: So a lot believe that.
Speaker 2: So we have a lot of new coming up. I know Orange County should be coming out. If it's the same schedule as last year, it should be coming out in the summer, very very shortly, which is too quick of a turnaround for me. I haven't officially heard any date, so don't quote me on this. I'm just going off last year's you know.
Speaker 1: And you get your reunion net either Nope, nope, got that baby coming up?
Speaker 3: We always look forward to that. So fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but guys, thank you so much for tuning into another episode of to Teason a pod and we will see you tomorrow soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye,