Speaker 1: Warning this podcast to day spoilers for season three, episode two of The Mandalorian. Hello, my name is Jason Concepcion and on Roday Night, and welcome next Revision the Crooked Media Podcast, where we dive deep, deep, deep, deep deep into the minds below the beautiful planet surface of Mandalorre into your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture.
Speaker 2: In this episode, in case Jason's beautifully read introduction did not tease this to you, we will be stepping out of the airlock and into season three, episode two of The Magdalorian. Lots of baby action here, people, So if you're on Baby want oh the Baby, there's so many babies. In fact, there's actually a new baby edition we get in this where the baby is doing a new trick again and again and again. It's delightful and in ned out from listener Swati and Emily. They've got a theory after watching the premiere of The Mandalorian that they're going to show with us.
Speaker 1: And of course, if you want to jump around, check out the show notes for the time stamps coming up next the airlock. We're stepping out of the airlock and into the mines of Mandalor for season three, episode two, Chapter eighteen of The Mandalorian on Disney Plus. This episode, titled The Minds of Mandalor, was written by Jon Favreau and directed by Rachel Morrison. We open with our good friend Pelly, Pelly Motto on moss Isley. She's doing her things, she's fixing cars, she's arguing about prices. It's boonta Eve, which means a day of celebration of fireworks, of racing. Tell us about boti Eve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boon to Eve. You may be familiar with it because this is the celebration that the Huts put on that includes a very famous pod race. That would be the pod race that we saw in episode one Star Wars episode one, and that has been referred to many many times in legends. So this is kind of another prequel's era legend expansion that we're seeing brought into the contemporary canon. Love to see boont Eve. I thought this member we were going to get a pod race. We didn't.
Speaker 3: We kind of.
Speaker 4: Street racing, like.
Speaker 2: A little drag race, and also some great fireworks, and you know what, the baby is happy to see Pelly, and I want to say that you're about to see that number one new baby tra.
Speaker 1: Yeah baby, so a Mando returns, and of course Pelly has always got time for her friend Mandou. The cockpit opens, Grogu or beautiful baby Grogu does a full flip front flip that probably spent ten to fifteen feet of distance at least out of the cockpit of the end one into Pelly's arms, foreshadowing what, as Rosie noted, is a very flip heavy episode for a beautiful, big fifty year old baby.
Speaker 2: We go to I'm like, that needs to be like a flip counter like ding flip blanding. I was working at how I was seeing a little flip flip flip. I know this must to me, this says whoever puppets the baby was like, I've worked out how to do some wirework for the baby in this episode, like the baby's flipping.
Speaker 1: A little baby Grogu's endurance force endurance is clearly that training has paid off, because no longer does a little baby Grogu just black out after doing that for stuff he's not taking to go into a full on like catatonic sleep. So Mando lands and he's like, hey, Pelly, you haven't seen a memory trip for an IG series droid, have you, grandpa, that's an antique. They don't make those anymore. Mandal then says, okay, listen, I need some help because I'm about to explore Mandalora, which, if you haven't heard, is completely destroid, also potentially poisoned and maybe cursed, not sure. And on top of that, I'm gonna be like SPI lunking down below the surface.
Speaker 4: Speed lunking is what she says.
Speaker 1: She says, I got just the right thing. It's an R five D four astromk. Now, the history of this droid is quite unique.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you've seen the original Star Wars film, I ever heard of it? Ever heard of it? Ever heard of Star Wars A New Hope, ever heard of it? What inspired the Mandalorian? That's what you know. And it says Star Wars beforehand, that is what is referring to. So in that movie, Uncle Owen, God bless him, you know, he was trying his best and look rip, they they almost buy a different what they call in the movie. They say, oh, this R two unit, but really it's obviously an R five unit. We all know that. Now. God George Lucas like catch up. So they almost buy this R five unit, but it like blows up, its head blows up, and it doesn't look like it's doing well. And obviously what ends up happening is they buy the R two unit. The R two unit has a secret message for Obi Wan Kenobi from Princess Leah. Help you are our any hope great and R five D four goes into Star Wars history and the Jawa trashy.
Speaker 1: Until now until now It's back baby, but it's in rough shape.
Speaker 4: As one would expect.
Speaker 1: It's been through some shit, probably you know, a galactic civil war, not to mention rough treatment at the hands of the Jawas, and probably not a lot of maintenance. It also seems to be suffering from a pretty healthy case of PTSD. It just wants to live a caseful life at this point, is what I'm saying. It just wants to be chilling and HELLI is not no, and it definitely does not want to go into the dangerous and potentially cursed minds of a planet that has been genocided by the empire.
Speaker 2: Is that I do not want to go to that glossed planet. No splocking.
Speaker 5: Guess what, it just wants to be chilling, guess what it's going. You're a droid, so you have to go as it has the will just talk about.
Speaker 2: The moral quandaries of droids another day.
Speaker 4: Will we'llt's put that, let's table that for now.
Speaker 2: You've been very troubled, You've been sold in that.
Speaker 1: And Pelly's like, hey, let me sweeten the deal. Maybe you don't want this hunk of junk because.
Speaker 4: You're like, what am I going to do with it?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. Hey, I'll make it even better for you. I will reinstall your droid port that, you know, the place where Grogu has up until now been kind of riding. In the end, one Grogu can sit in your lap and the R five can help copilot. That's what they were made to do anyway. And because it's boont to Eve and it's you and it's the baby and I love you guys half off, Mando's look fine and Rogu is clearly delighted, don't Grogu.
Speaker 2: Is loving life even though he just lost his little seat. He loves his new friend very invested. Also, this is really great because this is like, it's playing on the stuff that we love the most in the Mandalorian, which is like Pelly passes off this astromech. She doesn't really want it around. It clearly doesn't really work when it starts, like.
Speaker 4: As soon as they start lifting.
Speaker 2: Off, it's like wooooo, and she's like, bye, I can't hear you. But Mando the moment that droid gets in the n one, that's Mando's new baby.
Speaker 4: It's part of the tree, it's.
Speaker 1: Part of the family. Like he's not letting him go official Mandalorian. It can't take off its helmet because there's nothing under there.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have a choice.
Speaker 1: So they arrived in orbit above Mandalor. And even from that high vantage point, you can see that the damage done by the Empire's fusion bombs who was extensive, and Dinn says it was once green and beautiful back when the songs were written. It's Mandalora, the whole world of our people. And he notes to Grogu, who's kind of cooing in a way that only Mando can understand. He's like, well, you know, I've never been there either, he says, and then he points out the different slusial bodies in the Mandular system. There's the moon of Concordia, former seat of power of pre Visla during the Clone Wars, the place where the kind of more militant wing of the Mandalorid people during the Clan Wars had kind of shuttled off to. And also the place where Din grew up as a kid. And there's Kalavala where Bocatan is just sitting in her castle, moping by herself, with a Droid just sitting in her in her throne, looking sad. They then land on the green glass surface of Mandalor and we learned that because of the fusion bombs and the damage onto the atmosphere, you actually can't communicate if you're on the surface of the planet. You're basically Asila cannot send messages out. Mando is then like, okay, we're here.
Speaker 4: You know what that means.
Speaker 1: Our five go get out, Go into that little cave cut out in the rock. Go down into it, okay, and take an air sample so we know how dangerous or not dangerous it is, and then come back.
Speaker 4: And the droid is like.
Speaker 6: Ah, I don't know, I don't really want to and then says a verbatim, it wasn't it wasn't a request.
Speaker 1: So they land on the surface. It's all glass, crystallized glass. It looks like a like a Heineken bottle. And we learned that because of the effects of fusion bombs had on the atmosphere, no communication signals can penetrate the atmosphere. Therefore, if you are on the surface of Mandlor, you are essentially isolated. So that's the news. Mando then says to the R five, Hey, you know what time it is. I know you don't want to do this, but I don't particular care, So get out, roll over to that little cave, that ominous looking cave behind the rock, go down inside of it, take an air sample, and come back in.
Speaker 4: The R five is like ah and then man, they stand dress.
Speaker 1: It was not a request, you will go and so and Grogu to Grogu's immense credit, the baby again so empathic, so emotional, so caring is like, gives dinn a look that's like I'm kind of worried about the R five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this seems like a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Those beautiful dewy little eyes like a like a fawn or like a puppy, you know, and just look like yeah, and they're just kind of sagging up and down, and Dinner's like, yeah, yeah, don't worry here if you worried about him, look at this, we can watch him on the scope on the dashboard of the end one. Look there is the light that that symbolizes the R five and watch it's rolling on.
Speaker 4: Oh and then the signal cuts out.
Speaker 1: They're like uh oh, and they can't they have no idea where the R five is now. So now Mando's like, fuck, I guess I have to go in, pressurize my helmet, grogo, you stay in the cart anything. It's poisonous out here, you stay in the car.
Speaker 4: And Greg is like.
Speaker 1: Clearly very concerned, and also kind of like, Dad, I fucking told you.
Speaker 4: Did I not tell you?
Speaker 2: Did I not say to you that this was a bad idea?
Speaker 1: So Mando goes down. Uh and once under the surface he comes to like this little ledge where he can look over and see the wreckage of the city. Now little context here. So Mandalor, for years and years and years before the Empire decided to wipe the place out, had been racked by various civil wars, clan wars, and because of the devastation done to the ecology of the planet, everybody lived in these like domes or underground, right, so all the cities were like packed together, and then everything outside of there was basically wasteland. So but what Dinn is seeing now is like inside of that dome the subterranean cities that were where people lived on the surface of Mandelor. And just as he is beginning to take in the scene, he's attacked by these kind of simple but very violent creatures called Alamites. They lived in Mandlor's wastelands before the purge, but now seeing as how everybody's dead, they decided to move into the cities and make place their home. Very minds of Maria, Yeah, yeah, did you get that?
Speaker 2: Oh completely, And they did a great job with the the Alamites. They look like they might have used at least practical creature or a little bit so really good. It feels like you're in Yeah, it's like that Minds of Maura, but it also feels like you're watching something that's that more serialized as kind of like B movie. Vibe also have to say, once again, Din, I love you, but this map.
Speaker 4: Lost to kill a creature.
Speaker 2: Hot, I'm sorry, bro, these people live here now, that's just live in the house and you just come in that you're just not killing people. It's one time, my friend, one time. Just take a step. But you know what, I understand. He needs to survive. And we get a great fight scene.
Speaker 1: We get a really really fun fight scene. Mando is forced to take out the Dark Dark Saber because he's his blasters is thrown away. We see that he has gotten better with it, but also not quite good, and it's also still very very heavy in his hands, like he's easy. Yeah, he struggles to lift it. It looks like, you know, it might weigh something like, you know, fifty pounds or something like. He has a lot of trouble swinging around, but he does use it pretty well. He takes out the Alemites, he finds the R five. Now I have a theory here. The R five is at least you know, Mando's like, oh my god, the R five. The R five is like pretty beat up, but before it was.
Speaker 4: Beat up before war. And it's like when when Mando.
Speaker 1: Finds your vibent's like limp kind of like laying on its back. It's like little the little like sleds that it's its feet or just kind of like pointed out, you know, and just like sag down.
Speaker 4: But then I think he's faking.
Speaker 6: Because by the time they get back to the service, the R five is just like rolling right.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to get right to the ED one.
Speaker 1: I think the R five was like, uh, yeah, you gotta take me out, coach.
Speaker 4: I'm begged up.
Speaker 2: Anywhere. The kid the kid on like the the marathon, they realizes he can't run and he's like, oh no, my leg, yeah I can't do it. I love that read because it gives the off five has such a good personality here. He doesn't want to do this and he just fell through a giant hole because you send him someone he didn't need to go. I know, like just let him be. And I like this idea that he's kind of like, oh no, I'm so faine. But then the moment they get onto the days like.
Speaker 4: Zooming all practically running to the end. X Ray Vision will be back.
Speaker 6: We're excited to announce the return of Stuck with Damon Young, an original podcast from Crooked and Spotify.
Speaker 4: On this show, award.
Speaker 1: Winning author Damon Young has returned for more off the cuff conversations inspired by today's most culturally relevant headlines and roundups of David Approved listeners submitted questions. The first three episodes are live.
Speaker 4: Now you're gonna love this show.
Speaker 1: Listen to Stuck with Damon Young for free only on Spotify, and we're back. So they get to the End one and Mando's like, okay, but I know you got attacked by several alimites, but you did your job right, and it took the air sample on our Five's like, yeah, I did the air sample and guess what, Just like Bocatan said, the atmosphere is fine, mandal Or is other than the fact that it is completely destroyed and devoid of probably ninety five percent of its life now is not first Mandoh. Then it takes Grogu out of the End one and they together go to explore this subterranean world, go on a little adventure Grogu in. It's a little floaty pod.
Speaker 4: It is very dark. Some might say too dark.
Speaker 2: Yes, depending on how your TV saying, you may say too dark.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, some potentially might say that.
Speaker 1: And you can just kind of see different, strange and dangerous looking creatures kind of wriggling around in the shadows. Didnn then says, okay, well we have to go to the living waters. The living waters are below the mines. Therefore, here's how I'm gonna find I know exactly how we're gonna find the living waters. There's some water dripping down this wall. We just follow the water down.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, did this is okay?
Speaker 2: Now I can tell you've never been there before. It's almost yeah, this is.
Speaker 4: Like millions of people lived here. This is not the most specific place.
Speaker 2: I'm also thinking, like, bro, I know that the astromach you're giving him a rest, and I shaate that as someone who loves a droid, But also I feel like, could he not have done some kind of scan? We know those droids have always got some kind of secret situation occurring, like they can always say, oh, maybe there's like a hole here. It seems like a bad plan. I will say that I love this sequence because we get these great character moments with Din and the baby, where like Din, we'll walk a little bit further ahead, and then Grogu will like see a creepy subterrate and like alligator and he'll speed up in the little pod.
Speaker 4: It is a wonderful Grogul reaction episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of lots of gro going going on here.
Speaker 1: One more thing on the could you not have pinpointed where exactly are going when you went to visit bow On? You could have said, hey, listen, I know that you think what I'm doing is stupid and childish, but like, do you have a map of where they're?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you just tell me where they are?
Speaker 2: Like if you don't care where they are, then you don't care to share it with me?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Also as well, like I do feel like a minor and I'm not really a plothole guy because I am going to just go with the flow. But I do feel like He specifically does a speech, really great speech that pays off later on an episode, where he tells Grogu why Mandalorians learn where everything is, why they care about maps, because if you know the way, you'll never be lost. Like if you know where you are, my friend, the magical minds of Mandalor are like a very famous location in Mandalor history. Wouldn't that be wouldn't there be some kind of definition of where they are in one of your many stories. I'm sorry, I know it was destroyed, bro, I know you've never been there, but I do feel like could have had a little bit more preparation he wants.
Speaker 4: He's just very excited. He's like, he's just like tremendously.
Speaker 2: He wants to be back in the cult. Baby's wait and his.
Speaker 1: Big again, his big like breakthrough was like, I don't know, water drips down because of gravity's.
Speaker 2: Look, he's got a jet pat because you're going to go far down anyway.
Speaker 1: They enter this larger tunnel, Dinn sees sticking out of the dirt there, you know, a Mandalorian helmet. He picks it up and he examines it, and just then we realize that this is an ambush.
Speaker 5: These like metal jaws spring shut trapping Mando in a cage, and then we see that the cage is actually the belly of this beetle like craft that then flips over and walks away on It's terrifying, very scary.
Speaker 4: Wonderful design. This was I love the design of this love Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: And it leads into something that I feel like we don't really get see very much, which is kind of this like this Giamo del Toroy like body horror Pool Viehoven even before Christmas, you know, the bud that will snatch you up. It's really cool and such a good design, very unexpected.
Speaker 4: It feels unexpected.
Speaker 2: It feels like a really big juxtaposition to the kind of natural wonder of what man law has become, because there's no civilization as you expect it. But then to see this incredibly high tech and quite terrifying invention that leads to an even more terrifying kind of space is really cool. Unexpected little twist.
Speaker 1: Grogu quietly follows floating behind just out of sight of this vehicle piloted by a very strange alien creature. The alien then steps out of this beetle craft and we see that the alien it's unclear at this point, like what actually is the alien's body, but we understand that it's piloting what is it? It's an eyeball, yeah, just an eyeball, But we don't know how much more of them it is, how much more of its biological body is there, And we see that it is piloting its body so.
Speaker 4: To speak, air quotes is like a general grievous like, yeah, it definitely.
Speaker 2: It feels like grievous is the closest thing we've seen that kind of super mech. So, but this is this kind of nightmarish Freddy Krueger almost like version where he's got these mechs that he can move between any what's he gonna do with Manam and barbecue him? It looks like he's getting ready to do something terrib terrifying.
Speaker 1: It takes Dinn's weapons, throws them aside, and then goes, I guess to prepare the spices.
Speaker 2: Or something, you know, the delicious marinade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh And at that point grog who sneaks over and tries to force open the cage, but that triggers an alarm. The alien comes over. Uh, and this whole thing's falling apart. Some man who's like, hey, get out of here, kid, go contact bo. So Grogu, then, who had left his little pod to try and force the.
Speaker 2: Land, was doing some delightful puppet walking, one of the best things a puppet can do.
Speaker 4: Anytime you see you're just like, thank God.
Speaker 2: But guess what he learned new skill and he's gonna use it.
Speaker 1: Here comes another flip, a beautiful like ten point zero from the Russian judge flip into the floating pod and then it's a floating pod car chase. As Grogu is just barely evading not just the alien but also like the sewer crocodiles that are down there, and they end up pursuing him all the way back to the surface to the end. One uh, grogu with let's give him some props R five's help.
Speaker 4: Surely, yes, I would.
Speaker 2: Say this, truly, he is an astromach. Let's let's forget this is a big moment for Grogor, who's also just force choked out an alamia and he's back in the ship. This is a huge moment of him, and it shows his connection to the force, shows his connection to manned law because he can navigate. But let's not right out the our fudition of our five, because I feel like BO does. Bo's like she's so ill, he was so great. I'm like, our five is an astromch. This is what he does.
Speaker 4: R five really helped. Now Bo is once again just like down the dumps, just like feeling sad. Sheeels sorry for some She's gonna kill, She's gonna kill the Madelonie.
Speaker 2: She's like, let's get rid of him once and for all.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of this shadow.
Speaker 1: As soon as her droid comes up and is like hey, unexpected visit her.
Speaker 4: Mando's back.
Speaker 1: She is like, fuck this guy, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind. And she runs out to the landipad already screaming at the Mandalori. At the Mandaloris, it's like mad at him, making sure he's never gonna come back. And then the cockpit opens and guess what you've been yelling at a baby? How do you feel now?
Speaker 2: How about it? Have you heard of him? The baby?
Speaker 4: The baby?
Speaker 1: And she immediately realizes, oh my god, something's wrong. So she flies off with Grogu in her own ship. They land back on Mandalor Boa takes off her helmet because listen, she's kind of on the outs with the whole Mandalorian stuff, with the creed, with every she's she's feeling very disconnected from her culture and her identity. And she's also, as we see over the rest of this episode, feeling like, you know what, a lot of our beliefs are just show.
Speaker 4: It's a sham. It's a trick that is.
Speaker 1: Being used to pull the wool over people's eyes so that my family could remain in control. Is all bullshit, It's all stage managed bullshit. So she takes over her helmet and she says, of the planet, this was once a beautiful civilization.
Speaker 4: My family ruled it all. Now it's a tomb.
Speaker 1: And then she tells Grogu about the days long past when Mandalorian is a Jedi actually cooperated. Now, they also fought for a good portion of history, but there was a time when they fought side by side.
Speaker 4: We watch it in rebels.
Speaker 1: And then she says to Grogu, I don't know what they tell you about us, but there was a time when we got along quite well. And then she says, so you know, how are you with the force?
Speaker 4: Strong with it?
Speaker 1: And she says, you must be strong because you escape from here and you got back to me, so you clearly must know what you're doing. And they head down to the lower levels. And then, because Bo is a native these parts, and she understands the signs and sees things, she sees something about this tunnel that they're standing in front of is off to her, and she immediately sniffs out an Alimite ambush and there's a big fight and Bo pretty easily dispatches a number of Alimites.
Speaker 4: The baby is super impressed.
Speaker 2: The Baby's like, wow, you're so cool, and she's like, oh, did you think your dad was the only Mandaloria?
Speaker 4: Guess what?
Speaker 2: She's like, guess what, there's others and I'm one of them. Also, I really like the moment where she takes off her helmet because we know that Bo was the first person who told Dinn that it wasn't cursed, but she was so pissed that everybody left her. She's just been sitting in her little tempole, like Mandela's actually cussed. It deserves to be cast. But when she comes out, she she knew it wasn't cussed, she knew it wasn't poisoned. She's chilling, Like, I kind of love that. There's some really great moments here, and it's nice. I really like angry Bo, who is really quite justifiably angry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cynical angry, like betraying, but it's kind of nice to see.
Speaker 2: What the baby brings out in everyone, which is this more kind of amicable, Like she wants to tell the baby like, you know, we used to get along, like and the low it can happen. Everybody wants to give that baby.
Speaker 5: A huge What you spend even five minutes with that baby, you are telling it everything. You are telling all of your feelings, all your You're telling him about your flight, the history of your family, your history of your every secret everything.
Speaker 2: And the truth is Yeah. This is like one of the most foreshadowed prescient lines of All Star Wars. Yeah, was when Werner Herzog said, I want to see the baby.
Speaker 4: I want to see that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. That is just everyone. That is just everyone's feelings about this show summed up at all times, and they know it. This season has been really great. I love that baby car chase where you don't even have any dialogue. It's just him and he's in his way through and he's controlling it and he's the creating the It's really fun and it's that great mix of the action. I feel like they do even in this very dim, quite CG heavy episode, like in the Minds, they do give you these moments of practical texture and feeling, like when R five gets out of the ship and you really see his foot hit the floor, it feels like you're in a real place. And the Baby brings so much of that with the incredible puppetry, like those little moments of reaction and this kind of connection between them and Bo because remember, look, the babies are badass. When it came down to it, the baby was force choking people, but he did not care. So I think that I love this moment of kind of like cool respect and kind of bonding between it, like the baby and Bow because when Bo beats a bunch of Alimites up, the baby's like that was cool.
Speaker 1: That was so Bo beats up the Alamites and she's like, she gives the history of the Alamites, how they used to live, you know, in the wasteland. Uh, and she says, gosh, if they survived. I wonder what else did.
Speaker 2: Dun't dumb dumb.
Speaker 4: Back with din?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The alien stabs Din with something. I initially thought it was like a meat thermometer, but then it did, I really did.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, he really is gonna get barbecued. Yeah uh, but then proceeds to drain his blood. So I would just I think that the alien was going to drink his blood maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I was gonna I was trying to this out. Obviously, drain the blood. You can like jerky him or something. Yeah, think about this. I think you're right. Jerkied mandalorian A delicacy on Mandolore.
Speaker 4: But I think you are.
Speaker 2: I think when you see the way his body works, it looks like he has liquid pumping through these pipes, and I wonder if he needs juice. I wonder if the blood is kind of his oil. Which is this really creepy good horror try.
Speaker 4: I think you're onto something there.
Speaker 2: And Mandalorian, he's not looking well. I mean, he taste like dream being drained and he has had enough. He's not fighting through it. This is not if it was Joel Pedro, Pascal's other fatherly character that we've been talking about recently. If somebody tried to drain Joel's blood, that would power Joe up. He'd be like, don Jay, I'm going to get to my baby girl. The mad Laurians, like any of us who are having our bloodrain, he's just like just as a little nap.
Speaker 1: So luckily bo arrives right then and shoots out the blood pump. But I have to say, even having shot the blood pump out after like maybe five seconds, maybe three seconds, a lot of blood, Kings.
Speaker 2: I love, blood came out at least the pine at last, like a seventh of his all of him. The blood in his body He literally like I know it was a lot because like he sold it. Whoever was in that helmet in that moment, in that body suit, if it was Pedro, good for you. If it was just standing, good for you. But like in that moment when the blood starts pumping, a lot of it's gone.
Speaker 4: He's struggles immediately gone.
Speaker 3: It needs to go.
Speaker 2: It's a sick tribe and it's multiple tubes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, multiple, and it's like as soon as it comes up, like a lot, a lot, a lot, that's a gallant.
Speaker 4: I don't know, a lot. It was a lot.
Speaker 2: And the truth is that he really needs to go in those minds now. He needs the revitalizing loss because the baby cannot force ad blood to your system as much as I'm sure he would love to. So Bo arrives gets in a fight with this alien. The alien has like a shock staff. Bo zip cables the dark saber which she sees there on the ground into her hands, stabs the and we see immediately, wow.
Speaker 4: Bo is good with this thing.
Speaker 2: Like this thing is like a Samurai saw. There's no issue. This is like Luke at his best or Anakin with his lightsaber.
Speaker 4: This is like light on sheet.
Speaker 2: She looks like it weighs nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is good with it.
Speaker 1: She stabs the aliens through the chest, which, if this was grievous, immediately dead because that's where the heart is.
Speaker 4: But uh, that is just some sort of suit, and the creature.
Speaker 1: Itself is just cling off. It's just in the helmet and very reminiscent of John Carpenter is the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The the alien then detaches its head, which is like this tick like vehicle.
Speaker 4: And then crawls over to a larger crab like battlesuit. Bo Is then, you know, has a recturn.
Speaker 1: She's trying to get Mando out of the cage and Manda's like, look by you, and she turns and has to fight now this crab suit. It's a wonderful fight. Wonderful again, super fun vehicle design.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed this. Bo wins and the alien who like just wanted to drink some blood.
Speaker 2: He's trying to live his life in the minds of mad Law also as well, I will say, like this is one of those fights where you're just like bo, it's so lucky you had the dark Saber because nothing else would have done it. Like you're just chopping limbs off this huge mechanical monster, right and left maybe a light say it bends which one? But like the dark saber was the correct weapon for this fight, and you smashed it. She just ends that guy, no question.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that a piece of that alien who honestly, that was a bad career move to decide to press the fight there.
Speaker 4: Just leave, just like, yeah, just gone all away weeks?
Speaker 2: Did you really need the Mandalorian blood so much?
Speaker 4: No, get one of the Alamites, you know, I mean, can you think truly?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, that bug?
Speaker 4: Actually we're like, this is the Alamites planet. Let them and then we're like, just fucking go kill one of the elements.
Speaker 2: Look, that's their own ecosystem, all right.
Speaker 3: But the truth is, yeah, this this bug, the amount of unbelievable technological knowledge and invention we got this bug out that we we did just kill like somebody who is clearly.
Speaker 2: Now he was a space maniac, clearly, But also I feel like Bowen, did they very quick to murder someone They don't really think about the Yeah, this situation, but you know what, he was drinking our friends much.
Speaker 4: I'll allow it. It was some kind of tick alien. It had to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had to go. X Ray Vision will be back.
Speaker 4: But ding dare we say?
Speaker 1: Merch has entered the chat and for their first merch drop, they wanted to do something that literally, everyone needs a hat that says tough titties, as the old saying goes, tough titties said the kitty when the milk went dry. You know it right, it's a vibe, it's a motto and now it is a hat. They made them just for you and think you'll love them the hats and also them the people. Check them out now at crooked dot com slash door.
Speaker 4: And we're back. So you know, Din has just had like one twentieth of his blood dread, so he's got to eat.
Speaker 1: So they're sitting around a fire now and and bo is cooking up a nice big cup of pog.
Speaker 4: Soup, and dinn is like, I've never heard of this.
Speaker 2: The hell what it was?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bo Is like, are you kidding me? Every kid on mandle or drink pog soup. It's like, bo, you were basically a princess.
Speaker 4: You lived, you were a rich kid about she drops the roar.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, isn't that ibronic? The Mandalorian and he's never drunk pog soup. And I'm like baby kidnapped and raised.
Speaker 1: By the death watching in the palace with the rest of the cruises drinking pug soup out of silver gobblet. Sorry, I was from the dusty streets of Concordia.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Bo is shocked by this, Din slurps it down with keeps the helmet on, and we get to see the very funny the technique is very funny there. I thought there would be a hat like a tube that comes down.
Speaker 2: Or something, you know, you know, he probably would have invented that. That bug guy they just idea.
Speaker 5: Bug would have immediately ad Although we have to say this is a conversation we've been having, many people have been having, but like it's been in our discord.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how does Dinn keep his hair nice and neat and tidy? How do you brush your teeth in.
Speaker 2: A specific thing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is the Mandalorian rule? Is it you will never remove your helmet asterisk in front of other people? Or is it you will never remove your helmet in case, in which case, how is their hair or not?
Speaker 4: Like super like, you can't I go into the bathroom and take my helmet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also, what is the technology within the helmet? I feel like this is an episode that really begs that question, because, like you said, no little straw to come out to eat anything, but the helmet can just automatically seal itself around your face and make it so you don't die of a poisoned air. So I want to know, like what it's not just clearly just a cool metal helmet. Also another question, what is the power source of the light that is attached to the helmets in the armor. That's the other thing I've been thinking a lot about lots of armor questions.
Speaker 1: I wonder if if you are never ever ever like hard, never supposed to take it off. I wonder if there's some sort of like I guess some kind of like low frequency laser or something can trim their hair and then I don't know, like you.
Speaker 2: Teeth, you just brush your teeth and wash your face, like you know, when you have like a cast on, you just put like a ruler with like a little sponge she like.
Speaker 4: Do you know what kind of like how we drink the soup where.
Speaker 2: Somebody made such a good point in the discord. Sorry, I cannot remember off the top of my head who it was. But like they were like, if that kid is never going to get to take his helmet off again, why wouldn't they shave his head? Like surely you'd shaved the head before, but every Mandalorian has also. Obviously this is different with Bo. Yeah, because Bow takes off the helmet all the time. Bow's hair always looks immaculate every time she pulls off that helmet.
Speaker 4: I take my hair. I take off my helmet all the time.
Speaker 2: To me too, Like every time, it's like Boom, like because I'm worth it. But like the funniest ship to me is like maybe there's like some cool hair technology in there. I don't know, there's like some cool like laser designed to be tiny droids in that cut in their wash out of ice.
Speaker 1: So Dinn slurps down his cup of pog and uh, and then it's immediately like, okay, see you guys, I gotta go. I'm going to and I mentioned I'm going to Living Waters and Bo is like, dude, you're fucking nuts for why you almost got a blood drain. Second of all, this is like some kind of childish fantasy, like there's nothing special about them. Uh you know, basically she is suggesting my my solution to the redemptive waters thing, which is just say you went.
Speaker 2: You also, and to be honest, in this case, you found out that Mandalor is not cussed. Yea, with some real information, they're probably going to be so distracted by that that they're not going to care. And I also like the way that Bow is kind of pissed because she's like, I'll just take you back in my ship. You can come back with me to my palace, which is what Dinn originally wanted. But now then it's like, now I'm going to the mines. She's like, okay going.
Speaker 1: She's like, well, all right, well I'm gonna go since you have no idea where the fuck you're going, and your big idea is like follow water dripping down.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Dinn is amazed at the sites as they walk the kind of ruined streets of Mandelor. He can't believe that. You know, the city is vast and millions of people must have lived here, and he says, it must make you really sad.
Speaker 4: To see this Bow.
Speaker 1: She says, what pains me is seeing her own kind fight one another time and time again, and she says it was this squabbling, this these this long series of clan wars that made them too weak to resist the empire when the Empire eventually did come to wipe them out. And she's one hundred percent right about that, that is a fact. They then arrive at the mines. The minds are are thousands of years old. They are a place of legend. They are kind of the truly the birthplace of Mandalor culture. This is where Bo as a child took the creed and bathed in the waters amongst all her family. But now her face is shattered, and she's is essentially, you know, poking holes in this kind of like cultural memory and saying like this is all just pomped. This is all it was all bullshit, Like it was all just so we could maintain control of the planet. It's just, you know, it's this heartwarming spectacle.
Speaker 4: It was nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and talks about her father Adnai, who died during the Civil Wars defending Mandelor and Din when she when when Din hears oh he died defending Mandelor, Dinn is like, wow, this is the way that this is.
Speaker 2: The way, Like that's what I gotta do. I love this moment too, because I think it has really unexpected kind of like Princess Leah echoes this kind of idea of the way that when you're like a woman in a royal family in Star Wars, they sort of just use you as a symbol. And obviously Princess Leiah had brilliant supportive parents. But if you've read the books and if you've seen the kind of way that people underestimate her, it's because of this idea of like, well, you're the peacekeeper, you're the young princess. We also see the way even in and Or we saw that, you know, with mon Mothma's daughter, there's kind of echoes there. And even mon Mothma's constantly underestimated because she's just this figure of kind of pomp and circumstance who plays this political game. And I thought it was really interesting to Abou talk about how she feels when also being Mandlorin is like so ingrained in who she is, yet she's so tired of the system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she thinks she I think she knows quite accurately. This is kind of a conversation.
Speaker 1: Another conversation we had in the discord that you know, for a long time, Mandalora caused its own problems, you know, like just really cause its own problems, and any politics that tried to forge a more peaceful path for the people were.
Speaker 4: You know, effectively.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just caused such schisms in this society between those who wanted to maintain a more warlike path those who wanted to live peacefully in a more politically based system, that it just tore the people apart. We can the planetary system, and clearly Bo is like, there must be something about how we decide to govern ourselves that is essentially unstable, is basically interesting.
Speaker 4: And they arrive at the mines. There's an inscription there and Bo reads it. In part.
Speaker 1: It says, according to ancient folklore, the mines were once a mythosaur layer. Mandal Or the Great is said to obtame the mythical peace. And is from these legends that the skull signet was adopted and became the symbol of our planet. Din again shouts to whoever this actor in the suit is, whether it's Pager himself or whether it's the double, because you can feel the weight of the moment on Dinn. He's clearly very very emotional. Uh, this is it, this is what he has been waiting for. This is the moment of his redemption, of his cleansing. He takes off his cape, he takes off his weapons belt, he wades until the waters groove.
Speaker 4: But I guess, I guess he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Grogu is cooing. It's this huge, huge, weighty moment. Oh, this is awesome. We've done it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna bathe in the water. And then all of a sudden, boom. Din is seemingly it doesn't look like he felt. It definitely looks like he's like he's pulled underneath the waters. Din is reciting the creed. I swear my name and my names of my ancestors, that I shall walk the way of the Mandlor, and then she'll be And then all of a sudden, he's seemingly drugged down under the water. Bo immediately without thinking and shouts to Bo, just dives in right after him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really cool moment where she's swimming through. They light it really well so you can really see this kind of huge action moment of us suit and Alma's.
Speaker 6: Going it's down, down, down, down, down, down down, And she finds them all the way at the floor of the Living waters cauldron or whatever it is, and she picks him up and swims up, and all you can see really in these dark waters is what's illuminated by her headlamp, and just as she is kind of going up, the headlamp illuminates a massive eye.
Speaker 1: It can only be the eye of the mithosaur. The misosaur is real, folks, And then they break the surface a little bomb and are just like.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, did we really see that?
Speaker 5: This is that? This?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a huge can the altering reveal that the misassaur. It's something that they have been teasing for quite a while. We've seen Din in season one ride large beasts.
Speaker 2: Right, and they always talk about how he's going to be able to ride the largest of beasts, you know, And obviously the lot of that is leaning back to that really fun Star Wars Holiday special animated thing, but it hinted at something bigger, and the idea was that the mythosaur was either very extinct or very mythological, and the Mandalorians took it on as this symbol that we see that's the symbol of the Mandalorians, but nobody thought they were alive.
Speaker 4: Pretty amazing, I believe it.
Speaker 1: Now we've gotten a lot of Bo talks about it, a lot about the how divided the Mandalorian people, not just are now where they're basically on the brink of extinction at all times, but how divided they were for you know, many of the last years of of their society. There are a lot of legends tied up in the appearance of this mythosaur and who rides the mythosaur.
Speaker 4: Exactly we've seen him ride Bass. He also has the dark Saber.
Speaker 2: He's definitely riding that mythsaur, like absolutely no question whether it's that I think it, Oh maybe it was the baby imagine if.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm asking, it's because we've got I think we've got three, you know, main suspects of who's going to ride the Missisaur. It's one Din two Bo, who is real good with the dark Saber, has wielded it for a period of time, and you know it comes from the ruling a natural like ruling family of this place.
Speaker 4: And then you have the rookie Mandalorian, our.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Grogu who has yet to wield a lightsaber or the dark Saber or any kind of uh you know, light based weapon, but would be really fantastic atop that minisaur. I so I ask you, who who do you think is going to ride that misisi.
Speaker 4: I think Din is clearly the I think.
Speaker 2: Dan is the leading. I also think something I'd love about this is the Mythosaurs was like a Star Wars comic invention in like the seventies, and I love to see that kind of how these little seeds can become these huge parts of the stories, part of the myth of the Mythosaur. And we've seen it talked about in the show and in Cannon. Now is this idea that there was a time when, like many Mandalorians wrote them. So I wonder if we see all three, or if we see Dynn and the baby and then you know, Bo on her own mythosaur, this kind of idea of I love that reconnection.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, you know, from the ground up, not just not just the rebirth of its people, not an ideology, but an actual I like a real rebirth of it.
Speaker 2: I would love to see it. I think it could be very cool. I definitely the question is now. I think there's been interviews recently where John Favreau is like, I don't know when it's end. It's not like they don't have a it's not like and or where they know where it's gonna end. So this show is going to go on. It's incredibly successful. I would love to see them right at Mithsol by the end of this season, but that's probably not gonna happen. But maybe maybe we will see Dinn have a moment of connection with a mythosaur or grogu or someone. Maybe we'll start to see that connection being built as the season goes on. But this is I mean this and the R five D four moments are like really big cannon reccons even though they seem really small, And that's what this show is so good at. But yeah, the mythosaur. I couldn't believe it. I love a giant beast, and I feel like they've been seeding it.
Speaker 4: I have a prediction.
Speaker 1: That's a mythosaur baby. I think that the were extinct, but their eggs were somewhere.
Speaker 2: Down Godzilla style and in the.
Speaker 1: Years after the purge, one or more as hatch and that is actually this is a little one.
Speaker 4: That's a small one. I love that one.
Speaker 2: That's a cool idea. Who doesn't love to see that. It's like everyone loves that in a Kaiju movie in Pacific Rim, you know, you get that thing of oh it's it's or even in the meg that really fun Megosaurus movie, Oh oh no, the Meg's coming, and then you're like, oh no, that's just the baby. The mom is coming, you know, the big monster. That would be really cool to see. Also, who wouldn't want to see Grogu riding a baby mythysaur. If there is a smaller mythosaur for him to ride, I would love to see him ride it while didn rides a big one. But yeah, this is huge. I'm very interested. I love this episode. I definitely feel like there's been a lot of conversation. I think for a lot of people, this leans into a bit more of that Boba Fet book of Bobafet style creature work, weird adventures, kind of like strange myths and lork.
Speaker 4: I love all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I love the pulpiness. So I really enjoyed it. I'm interested to see where the show goes next because This still feels very much in that vein of adventure and fun from the first episode, and I think people will probably be looking for a bit more meat on the Mandalorian bones going forward. So it'll be interesting to see how this redemption of Dinn, what happens now he's done it. That could have been a whole season journey, but now he is redeemed by the Creed.
Speaker 1: It feels like we are going to get some sort of crossover with the Book of Boba Fett, either characters or storyline, more than just what we've seen with these kind of like intersecting characters.
Speaker 4: But it does feel like and it'd be I'd be surprised if we didn't see Boba fet in this season like in the season, Yeah, it'll be. I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Dinn's very next move is to return to the Armor and announce to the coven there, to the gathered Mandalorians that Hey, our planet is livable, let's move back.
Speaker 2: What do you think they say? I'm really interested to think, like we know that they say, oh, this is the way the Armor sent in, then this is the way. But are they really gonna want to let him back in? Like does this idea of redemption fit with this more militant small community of Mandlow. That's what I'm most interested in. Maybe they'll say no, and then when he reveals the truth about the Mythosaur, they'll want to go or something. But I wonder if they're gonna just welcome him back. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be controversial, and I think it I think we're gonna see in miniature the kind of acrimonious fractures or apart the clam or in society before that. I think it's gonna be Maybe you might have some people that are like, yeah, didn't that sounds good? He's got the dark saber. Also, let's move back. And I think you're going to have other people say no for X y Z reason. But I think it's I don't think it's going to be a hard yes or a hard no. I think there's gonna be people on both sides of it. And I think it's going to take some outside thing that unites the Mandalorians that they have.
Speaker 2: To cit against.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is yet.
Speaker 2: But also, Saul just ask a question which links to thing I've almost forgot to ask you. So Saua said, do you think Bo is going to go back to din with the armor right because Bo jumped into the waters of the minds of mandalor is she now redeemed?
Speaker 4: That's the thing because she saves Mandalorian, you have to do so.
Speaker 2: So I think that's a really big key question going into the next episode is does she choose to do that? Does she want to stay there? But that didn't spread the word? Does she embrace this as a new part of her life of being redeemed? I'm very interested in that. Also, I feel like the biggest thing here and we know that she's going to show up in Ahsoka, right, but the biggest thing that does still feel odd here is to have no hint of Sabine Wren not.
Speaker 1: Even that's that does bump me a little bit too, Like how do you hit because I would I'd be I guess I'd be surprised if Sabine showed up in this.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's going to show up, but I've had some good so a few different people have messaged and I think come up in this quart as well as like why hasn't there been a hint of like Sabine's art, yeah, you know, or something like some little visual nod and when will that happen? Because that really feels like the missing Mandalori, the missing part of the wider Mandalorian world.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, super fun episode Love Baby Yoda, Love Baby Yoda's Beautiful Eyes.
Speaker 4: Up next nerd Out.
Speaker 2: In today's nerd Out, where you tell us what you love them why, or a theory that you're excited to share. Swati and Emily are doing the latter, sharing a Mandalorian theory that they thought of after watching the premiere.
Speaker 1: In Book of Boba, Fette pas Vistla says, there are three of us now because the Covid got fucked somehow, and the Armor and paz Visla are hiding out in the space station. So who are these Mandos. In the opening scene of season three, my lady thinks they could be new recruits to the Children of the Watch, non Mandalorian recruited by the Armor and paz Visla, which would explain why they're so bad at fighting the Crocadle.
Speaker 4: Or maybe they were.
Speaker 1: Using existing Mandalorians who are now choosing to be part of the Children of the Watch. Would be curious to hear your thoughts as it does seem surprising. There were so many thanks, thank you Swaddy and Emily. Yeah, I think it makes sense that these.
Speaker 4: Are new recruits.
Speaker 1: The question is from where and where's all the best car coming from. I think some of them are survivors, like a handful of them would have to be also because they'd have to teach the others like how to be Mandalorians.
Speaker 4: But I think like that child.
Speaker 2: Is probably is that's again style.
Speaker 3: New.
Speaker 1: There also might be much like you know, I don't think that Bo lives alone on the entire planet of Kalavala. I think are probably othersn't probably other survivors, maybe even gone Cocordia.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 1: I do think you're right though that these are probably new recruits, but to what end? And it would also it would also make sense that they're so they were just terrible at fighting that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like that's the thing that really sells me about that is like they hadn't had enough training. They were just kind of spars and out. Yeah, Like I'm sure, I am sure that the world I feel like this has to connect to this kind of like almost a wider recognition of Mandalorians because of Boba Fett taking up his kind of residency and also having you know, surely the rumors have gotten around that there is a Mandalorian going around with the force sensitive baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like maybe the reawakening of even just the recognition of Mandalor and the fact that there are still active Mandalorians might also draw people out of hiding if they were survivors, or you know, enable people who maybe had wanted to join like the Mandalorian way before to kind of seek them out, or.
Speaker 1: If you listen, if your family were refugees from him and managed to get out during the purge, and you hear that.
Speaker 4: The Mandalorians, though still very very small.
Speaker 1: In numbers, are coming back, and in fact, as you know, the great example of this is a Mandalorian warrior who is currently a venturing on the galaxy, as you noted, with a full sensitive baby. You might think it's time to reconnect with my identity and my culture, and I want to find where this COVID is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Especially actually, as we know, Bo mentioned as well that most of the Mandalorians who had followed, like most of her crew, they'd become like mugs so again that's people going around not necessarily following the secrecy of the way, talking about the things they've seen. I think it would be easy for those stories and the kind of legend that Mandalor is rising again to kind of get out there, which is very exciting and good for them.
Speaker 4: It's very exciting. Thank you Swadi and Emily. That was such a fun question.
Speaker 2: If you have theories or passions that you want to share, hit us up at x ray at crooked dot com. Instructions are in the show notes. As always, that's it for us.
Speaker 4: Rosini Plugs.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will be on Doune Pod this weekend. Sunday night, I'll be on Doom Pod. The crew is in the discord. They do so much fun stuff that's like an eck. They are our friends of the pod. We pop on there whenever we can. And I'll be talking about Aquaman, as you all know, a movie I love deeply, so I'm going to be really selling them on it. It was a total blast to record it, so that'll be really cool. Otherwise, they got stuff I GM Polygon, nerdis Den a Geek, all those usual spots you can find me and letterbox and Instagram Rosie Marks and of course here twice a week.
Speaker 1: Catch our next episode Wednesday, March fifteenth, we'll be covering the finale, episode nine of the Last on Max And remember bring you two episodes a week twice. A Tinfoil Had Theories twice, the Pedro Pescal twice, the Deep Dives twice, the everything Else twice, the candle Burgers. All of this Wednesday Friday on your podcast platform of choice.
Speaker 2: And if you want to see us talking about evil tick monsters in the Minds of mandalor on YouTube, you can do that. You can subscribe to us. We put full episodes up there now. Also follow us at xrvpod on Twitter. We're always sharing cool stuff, so all those great redesigns for every time we've got a little fandom we want to exploit, like our love of Pedro Pescal, and we mention it all the time here because we're in there a lot, and it's a bunch of fun. Check out our discord. Amazing fans, cool people, all different kinds of conversations going on, from sports to star Wars, to gaming to D and D and everything in between. And me and Jace the Shark, there's something it's a fun place to be. It's joy.
Speaker 1: Five star ratings, five star reviews. Five we gotta have him, You gotta give them to us. Here's one from Wax Underscore Nostalgia. This pod goes Deep and Rosie are super knowledgeable and hilarious.
Speaker 4: Excellent pod films. Thank you, Wax, Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's the kind.
Speaker 4: X ray Vision is a Crooked Media production. The show is produced by Chris Lord and Soul Rubin.
Speaker 1: The show is executive produced by myself and Sandy Arhard are editing and sound designers by Vacilla's Photopoulos.
Speaker 6: Delon Villanueva and Matt de Group provide video production support.
Speaker 1: Alex Reroller for Handle Social Media. Thank you Brian Vasquez for the music.
Speaker 2: See you next time.
Speaker 5: Bye, Hey Mike, this is his stuff from Marin.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about the living waters on the mines of Mandla today. Yeah, I just I wanted to make announcements. Some of you may know this that I had broken my creed is a member of the Mandalorian culture. And I took off my helmet. Okay, I took up my helmet. I was taken the Long Island Railroad back and I and I wanted to get get a little drink. As a long day at work, I was a little parched and I couldn't get the tall boy under the helmet, so I had to take my helmet off to drink it. All right, That's what happened. But listen, I just want everybody to know. I went on my own dime, flew over to Mandlow because I heard it's not cursed and poisoned anymore. That was some disinformation. We got some fake news out there that it was poisoned. It's actually fine. And I went over there and I went down to the mines and I and I bathed in the waters. It's what can I tell you. It's wet down there. It's really dark. It's under some buildings. If you just follow, you'll see water dripping from the ceiling off the surface of the planet. You just follow it down, you keep going. It's under there. So I just want everybody and I want to announce it here. I didn't take any pictures or anything like that, or any water samples because I frankly I forgot about it. But I just want everybody to know that I did go. I went, and I am redeemed now. So if anybody has any questions about that, Please just know that I did it. Okay, I'll take my answer off you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mine,