Speaker 1: I went to Palm Springs for Palm Springs Pride. That was ridiculous and stupid fun. Oh it's not like an epic thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah kind of, yeah it was. It was.
Speaker 3: No, Springs is notoriously.
Speaker 2: Gay.
Speaker 1: Their pride is much better than ours.
Speaker 2: Our pride is garbage.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even have cops.
Speaker 1: It did have like a few cops, but but it was like sexy cops. I think like the cops were gay, and so I think that's why people were like, the cops are like gay.
Speaker 3: So there yeah, before but now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got too close to the other gays.
Speaker 4: And it was the gay wand.
Speaker 3: Became rip off all of a sudden magically.
Speaker 1: But I met characters I met I met Yeah, I met a man with a bic penis amazing.
Speaker 4: I keep hearing about these, like I think we mainly through the Elon Musk stuff, but like he.
Speaker 3: Has a bionic Wait do you think the bion Do you think the bionic penis is like Elon Musk's robots where he's pretending it works on his own, But really, a man in India, man, that's really funny.
Speaker 4: I mean, he allegedly has a bionic penis.
Speaker 2: I buy it.
Speaker 4: But there's a lot of bionic penis rumors out there. Have heard celester stallone.
Speaker 3: Women have different gossip, and I'm kind of running ahead.
Speaker 4: I know, we have such fun gossip, all right, who's new on the list of people with bionic penises? That that was just a rumor that was floating around that I can either confirm nor deny about.
Speaker 2: You know, it's real, it's reality.
Speaker 5: Wasn't there wasn't there an NFL player who got divorced because his dick was like three coke cans or something.
Speaker 3: I did see.
Speaker 1: That story somewhere where they were like, sorry, it was just too big and crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that a bionic penis?
Speaker 4: Oh maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that was like a part of the divorce where he was like, all right, I can I will give you this if you say that the reason we're getting divorces because my three coke cans.
Speaker 3: I think what actually happens is she's she's like three coke cans bts, you know what I mean, And she was I have to.
Speaker 2: That is so funny. S on the coke cans.
Speaker 4: That's right, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season four fourteen, Episode four.
Speaker 1: Of Daily Zi.
Speaker 4: Guyst It's a production of iHeartRadio. It's a podcast where we take a deep to have a New America share consciousness. And it's Wednesday, November twelfth, twenty twenty five, eleven twelve. I mean, it sounds like we're counting over here. I'm not going to look up what national National count day it should be.
Speaker 1: If it's not, hey, that could be the next six to seven, right, I mean, guys, guys.
Speaker 4: So many possibilities of consecutive numbers that these kids just they're just scratching the surface.
Speaker 3: That's just us trying to figure out how to teach them after they were in COVID the whole time. We're just trying to catch up on numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're like, all right on to eight to nine. That was the wrong date, but we liked talking about the count, so we're leaving it in. Ah huh. My name is Jack O'Brien aka Scrubby Scrubby Yah Scrubby, Yeah Scrubby yay. Toss me that bar. I'll rub my shit all day because oh baby, I you soapra. Yeah, baby, I you Soapra. That one courtesy a snarfeel on the discord and reference to we We had an episode earlier this week where we were talking about showering habits, and I was talking about, you know, showering is the thing that we all have our private habits of what we do. And one time when I was I think like twelve, I was a basketball camp and I was going to the shower in the dorms and one of the kids was like, where's your washcloth? I was like, oh, I just like soap my hands and you know, just use use the bar, rub the bar on my body. And my friend said, so, how do you wash your penis and then made a jack off hand motion and everyone laughed, and then he asked if there was like a little divot in the bar of soap from where from where I had been washing my penis, And everyone like really laughed at that. And that was the day that I started using a washcloth.
Speaker 3: See this is a metaphor for America, and like, you could have been radicalized into never washing again, but you chose to be more progressive about.
Speaker 4: It and to better the easier, softer way of just being like, oh, I used a washcloths when I was young, And then I just thought like, I don't know, I think they Springs commercial or something. I was like, I should be like just rubbing a bar of soap like a knife. Yeah, exactly, that's.
Speaker 3: One step away from the proud boys.
Speaker 2: That would be like at the end of times, it would be a good way to separate, you know, like the people of color from everyone else, because the washcloth will happen or it won't happen.
Speaker 3: It'll be like hanging out outside our jungle bathrooms.
Speaker 4: Like that's an ally And I'll just be with a knife in an Irish Springs bar under a cold waterfall. It's so painful. Why must I do this? I'm thrilled to be joined in our second seat by a very special guest co host, a hilarious stand up comedian, writer, actor, improviser. You can catch her at the monthly Facial Recognition comedy show, which she also produces. Check the footnotes, How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm just radio DJ, like.
Speaker 4: The one channel that doesn't do another. Yeah, God, I need I just need more totes.
Speaker 3: On the economy.
Speaker 4: I have so many totes.
Speaker 3: I think this is a millennial issue. We turned totes into like regular bags. We're just like this is my personal and fuck it, I donacious room in.
Speaker 4: My tot too many totes, and sometimes I'll like find an old tote that I haven't used in five years because we have too many totes, and there will be something in there that I've been missing from you. Oh, that's where that thing was. It's wonderful to have you here. Thank you so much for guests co hosting. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a hilarious actor, writer, improviser, podcaster who hosts the hilarious podcast We Love Trash on Patreon. You've seen him retelling the story of the famous poodle Masterpiece on Drunk History and on the TV show Crazy Ex Girlfriend, one of Google's top suggestions when you put his name into hilarious Mono Agapia and Boyfriend Hilaria.
Speaker 3: I've been one googling that.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, Bad Drag Race is having its finale this Saturday at ten thirty pm at Dynasty. Typewriter a link in the footnotes notes, welcome back to the show. It's been way too long, been too long.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's me, I'm here. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I could not stop screaming before you introduced me. I hate totes. I hate totes. They don't hold anything, one big pocket. They hold nothing. They slide off your shoulder. Have you ever tried to put your shoes on while you're habitat on your shoulder? It's hell on earth.
Speaker 4: Right off anything it is.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 4: I hate them hat falls.
Speaker 3: Can tell you hated them by how like your closet is organized by color, by like shade of blue shirt, and then it's all sack. Coats are not a stackable entity. They're a hanged on the the doorknob type of material. They're not organ they're not organizational outside of outside.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't put groceries in them. I don't get why the Trader Joe's ones are so popular. You can fit one box of cereal in them and it's full. So I don't understand why people.
Speaker 3: Can't take a Trader Joe's tote to Costco.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It just doesn't make sense to me. And I don't like the way they feel on my shoulder. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Very do you think about like the cinch bag backpacks where it's like the draw string.
Speaker 2: Better, much better, interest it's still just one big pocket.
Speaker 4: We're still going kangaroo level technology.
Speaker 2: Way more reliable than a tote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, I always feel like they're so close to snapping, you know, and in that way like me.
Speaker 1: But still the weight, the weight on the shoulders is intense with those you're talking.
Speaker 4: About, the ones that are shoe string. Yeah, that's too much. I'm like, I feel like I'm.
Speaker 3: Being and the material is so light and then you put in two things and then it breaks off of one of.
Speaker 2: The yeah, yeah, yeah, but I feel like it holds in. The sack is closed.
Speaker 4: You want to be able to be wide open, flapping at the top and then about to fall off your shoulders. Yes, scattered, what about scattered?
Speaker 3: Yet zipperble totes like the custom ones, you know, that is a new solve.
Speaker 4: The problem technology. The last the last tote that I was given did have a zipper on the top and I did appreciate that. But it does get a backpack an hour at backpack exactly. And also I can't have a bag get floated like poking out of that, which is the whole point of a toe.
Speaker 1: I think that's the lore. The lore is the bag at the flume of celery. You know, when you buy Celery with flowers just like, yes, when you buy carrots with the wig, which who are buying those wig?
Speaker 3: This is erasure of your girlfriend who has everything in her bag. I feel like that's that's me. Like I put everything in the toe and then I root around for ten minutes.
Speaker 4: You can have a lot of loose ship at the bottom. Yes, you have a box of cereal and a thing of celery and that's it. But there's also just like loose ship down there, so much pocket litter. So just jump forward detritus down.
Speaker 3: The bottom nature valley bars just ground, yes it is. I pre ground them up before I put them in the bag.
Speaker 2: Then it's just cereal again. That's why it's.
Speaker 3: Raw.
Speaker 2: The only way. It's the only way. Detritus.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I got to hear that word today. Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Is detritus. Oh, I used the word yesterday.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, but I was like, oh, I feel so excited I got to use that word, and it's it was a weird one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't remember what it was, but it's gone.
Speaker 4: It was a week.
Speaker 3: You only get one per day, Tom, we'll forget tetris.
Speaker 4: I also used Garrett earlier, and I didn't I couldn't remember us correctly, but that is correct. I was like, that's Brad Garrett's last name. But also the thing you used to choke people in mobster movies.
Speaker 2: O a garage.
Speaker 1: Rot. It's a little different, but there. I grew up watching a lot of Mafia movies. Donnie Brasco underrated.
Speaker 4: Really underrated, really sad, but like also a lot of fun. But you know they really like make it poignant there at the end. Yeah, that is the most I've ever felt a Mafia hit is when you is like Donnie spoilers, if you're Donnie that that's in.
Speaker 2: My that makes it the Mafia movie because it's about chosen dress.
Speaker 3: Nice. That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so were you gonna say what?
Speaker 3: I didn't know what this movie was, and I would have guessed al Pacino was a critical role in it.
Speaker 1: I would have guessed that, Yeah, they were just sharing the Mafia movies, but like it was him Joe Pesci de Niro and they were just kind of interchangeable.
Speaker 4: Passing it back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, we we do have important news today. We have fun. You know, it's a big news that we got to get to. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment mono. But first, there's some emails that just dropped from from Jeffrey Epstein. I don't know if you guys have heard about this guy bad news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just hired him as a teacher at my.
Speaker 4: Local Jeff Epstein, the New York and math teacher. You're behind that comedy bit. But yeah, House Democrats just released three emails related to Jeffrey Epstein that don't look good for Donald Trump. We mentioned it on yesterday's Trending, but we're gonna go in a little bit more here because it is it's that news story that causes me to go go to Fox News immediately to be like, how are they doing? What are they doing with this? What are they dismissing this one as of this recording? No mention? Every other every other news site is just like the want to point fonta about this, and they're like, uh, I don't know. People are mad at Michelle Obama for wearing a weird outfit. That's literally one of.
Speaker 2: The right now Zorro Mom Tommy.
Speaker 1: New York into Moscow, or against Stein.
Speaker 4: Is woke, great, Frank Steins woke. Now, Yeah, it's crazy Uh, so we'll talk about that. We'll talk about the greatest unveiling of an AI humanoid robot ever. We've been been enjoying these. Elon you know, had his where it looked like a elderly person learning karate, but he was like, this is basically like Neo and the Matrix. But there's so there's two new ones. There's one from China that in keeping with how things have been going. All reports from China are that they are roboted. The fuck up they got the robots like that are generations ahead of what we got. So they revealed one where everyone was like, could you unzip the back of that because I'm pretty sure there's a person in there. And then and we got Russia's version, which is Miles wrote that this is the greatest unveiling of an AI humanoid robot ever. It is so wild?
Speaker 2: Is it the one that fell down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's and then they like tried to cover it up with like a blanket, but like the even that they fucked up, like the blanket was like kind of tangled up.
Speaker 2: That is so funny.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: They should have like played it off like a tod like it's a it's a robot toddler, which is wise.
Speaker 4: That's what it feels like.
Speaker 1: It's walking, it's crawling, it's learning the way we learn. That's why it fell. But yes, you know.
Speaker 4: They should have so they should have played Sesame Street Music when it came out. Instead they played Rocky four Down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it was just a bionic penis, and that's why it fell over.
Speaker 4: That's over because of the weight of its robotic penis. Don't get me started, don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: That's a new slogan.
Speaker 1: Put some respect on Jean Darcy forgotten SNL character.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, there's people everybody should go back and look up. Jean Darcy, the stand up comedian who's had a retirement home just doing like really hacky eighties stand up bits as people die. Yeah, it's so fa so great.
Speaker 3: I probably know like six comedians who actually.
Speaker 4: Don't get me started, don't even get me start started. Molly Shannon a true ledge.
Speaker 2: She's gonna get her oscar. She doesn't get an oscar.
Speaker 4: It's coming, I'm calling it.
Speaker 3: She's so great.
Speaker 4: So all of that plenty more, But first, mono, we do like to ask our guests, Yes, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's some pretty fucking weird ones. I saw. I looked.
Speaker 1: I looked yesterday and I was like, huh oh, you know what I mean. I I go I did Alpha Zombie Naked? Did you watch twenty eight years later?
Speaker 3: Didn't?
Speaker 4: But I've been hearing the hug on the Alpha Zombie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what makes me laugh is that the gay internet has completely lost like the meaning of the film. The film is actually surprisingly kind of beautiful and complicated, and all the gay websites are like did you see the fucking slanger? Did you see that? The fucking hunks? The meat missile? Like all the gays have just lost their mind over the zombie and they've kind of lost the plot on what it was, what it's been really about that and just.
Speaker 4: Real quickly, Yeah, does that come into like is it just it happens to be there and massive and nothing else is really mentioned? Or is are people? Does anyone ever react in the moment in the movie to the fact that this zombi naked zombie has a hug? No, it's just there.
Speaker 2: It's just there. But I mean obviously that you see it a lot.
Speaker 1: You see it slapping his thighs from a lot of the film. But it's just I don't know. Maybe it's there to say something. It's there to say something about toxic masculinity, that even when you die, you're still beholden to toxic masculinity. Because the other zombies follow him, be like, oh no, he has a big fucking cock. Let's do what he says. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So he is an alpha, so like that. It is important. It's it's an important piece of meson scene.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's also not during the zombie Renaissance, in which case the smaller dick would have been considered more beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yes, a sign of true civility, yes, but no, he's a barbarian.
Speaker 2: He's a barbarian.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if the Renaissance paintings had just massive hogs, like they had a massive.
Speaker 3: Imagining that my whole life.
Speaker 2: That would have been a boost I'm about yeah, yeah, that would have been a boost.
Speaker 4: Talk before about how Jesus, like, you know, there's a lot of paintings and sculptures, maybe the most most painted sculpted guy, most painted and sculpted penis, and like, what if somebody was just like not my lord. My lord's got a big old dick, got a big old thing. It would be weird, it.
Speaker 3: Would be very They did that with his abs, you know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scene that just the opposite.
Speaker 1: A lot of Satanic figures and sculptures were depicted with giant yeah, giant members because that just by the same rule. They were like, well, big penises are equated with evil and bad, which was a genius marketing campaign that some guy with a small dick started just to be like, you can't date him.
Speaker 2: He's Satanic. Look at that twelve.
Speaker 4: Picture everything you need to know about Christianity. Yeah, like big dicks should be feared there and can't be trusted. And people were like, well, we might as well go to Hell. Honestly, sign mere fun.
Speaker 1: Hell seems like a lot more fun, right, And then the other only part of my storchestory was Sylvia Brown, because I'm obsessed. Have you all been getting the Sylvia Brown videos and your and your algorithm?
Speaker 2: Do you know who the hell that is? She's this old psychic lady who used to be on the Montel show.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, and like maybe Mari too, but she would just like show up and do bad psychic predictions, and people are kind of replaying them now.
Speaker 3: Intoks, there's a picture of her that looks like she was like the this is so mean. That looks like she was the inspipiration for the makeup for weapons for the.
Speaker 2: Old She's on Gladys. She is on Gladys.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, her Wikipedia photo. Yeah, I'm getting like. Also, the brazil faces, you know how the brazil like in the movie are like kind of stretched out and like weirdly proportioned.
Speaker 1: She's having a renaissance. She was on she has passed unfortunately years ago. But her very, she's speaking us to us from the beyond the grave. Yes, her very, let's just call it what it is, her very bullshitty psychic readings are having a moment where they're now being let like seeing through the lens of today's world and being like, wait a second, she's just bullshitting these people who are actually looking for some sort of comfort for something that they don't have an answer to.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not like wait, she was right about that. It's just more like cold.
Speaker 3: I think I've been seeing this, you have, I think I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big piece of Internet she's just.
Speaker 3: Great grand gestures, like in very specific ways, and you're like, this is manipulation, very obviously, because she'll just say like, well that's not right, or like that's not how this is what we meant.
Speaker 1: You know, Someone's like I want to I don't know who my father is and blah blah blah blah blah, and she just shuts her mind like you don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not him. You don't want to know.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know your father. And she's like, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh I guess I don't want to know. Like, looking back, we talk a lot about how Delmark culture is and you know, the six seven stuff and the kids, what's wrong with the kids? You look back at the culture of the ass and that shit is so dumb. I'm researching RCLE for an episode of this show coming up, okay, and it it like I've been watching episodes of Family Matters where like Steve Rkle has like a haunted doll that like comes back, and it's just it's kind of mind blowing, Like it's like, wow, we've we have progressed, like we it's in weird ways, Like I've talked before about like there's this thing called the Flint effect where they have to like zero out the IQ tests every decade because people just keep getting smarter, and so like a IQ test from the nineteen thirties, if you took it today and like let's say your IQ by today's standards was one hundred, you would get like a one thirty on that because they've had to like make it harder and harder because people. And I think it like has to do with media and just the fact that we're like consuming more and more complex media people.
Speaker 3: Are allowed to read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it's all all those things.
Speaker 1: But things get like launched on a stage. I feel like in a way that they didn't before. There were just like pockets of the world you didn't see back then. But now everyone can say.
Speaker 4: Freedom thing is out there. Yeah yeah, yeah, and get goes viral. But shout out, Sylvia Brown, shout out how far we've come now. We don't have scammers doing obvious ship to scam us. They've targeted the elderly. What is a what's something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Cereal?
Speaker 1: As you could tell, I'm I have cereals on the brain. I'm so excited by cereal. You guys, like, right now, let me tell you about the one I'm most excited about.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: There is a new cereal. Kellogg's is doing a promotion one. Oh my god, they be dropping new cereals every day every week.
Speaker 4: This is huge. This is big. This is big because like, yeah, we hadn't had a new candy that really like made a huge indent. And then everybody's like, oh god, nerds, gummy clusters are actually the best thing, and they were not wrong. Nerds, gummy clusters are fucking they.
Speaker 2: Actually are the best new candy. Gunmy clusters. They really went hard on that one.
Speaker 4: But I haven't paid attention to the newest innovations in the cereal game.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this one I'm super excited about. I'm almost like sad to open the gates on this serial. I'm trying to gate keep there is a collab.
Speaker 4: Before anybody else did. We'll acknowledge that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a collab with Kelloggs and Stranger Things and they're no collab collab. Yeah, I said, collab collab collab, Yeah, I said, yeah, okay, yeah, yeah. They released a cereal called google It dema Gorgon crunch.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 3: Is it like does it taste like way older than it should be?
Speaker 2: You have to eat it upside down?
Speaker 3: No, God, so many things we didn't need.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you're about it a strange Sorry, No, I love it. I well, this is how they distracted, This is how capitalism gets us. They're like, no healthcare, but death is crunch. It is so goofy. If you google the box, it literally has the Dema Gorgon creature posing on it as if he's a Cereal mascot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like smiling, it's he's smiling smiling funny. Yes, I kind of do need.
Speaker 2: This is, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: So is it honeycombs and lucky charms?
Speaker 2: Is that basically the most I think they're ego. They ego. They used to make little eggo.
Speaker 1: Cereals like little They're like waffully syrupy tasting, and they have stranger thing marshmallows inside.
Speaker 3: I think it does remind me of like simpler time for my childhood when that cereal was like there was like weenies cross like with the Olympians, you know, like it was a bigger deal to have these Cereal boxes to be something special.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, the design is definitely doing that. Like the design the robot looks old like, it looks like Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they're leaning into that sort of retro thing that Stranger Things does.
Speaker 2: They're having fun.
Speaker 3: Crunches for kids.
Speaker 1: It's also funny to me that this beast that is killed I haven't followed all those Stranger Things, but killed people like murder children.
Speaker 3: I do want some some demag.
Speaker 2: Drinks.
Speaker 1: The blot of children is now being like, come on, de Gorgon, give us malls.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have like the clown from it. It cross over with Captain Crunch.
Speaker 2: It's it's deeply absurd, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Is it good? You've had it?
Speaker 2: I haven't had it yet. I just bought it yesterday and I had to go hunting for it. I'm sick.
Speaker 3: I hunt for likes or something.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: I follow a couple of the Cereal blogs. There's one called Cereal Lessly. There's a couple are well done, very well done? What is your favorite classic Cereal?
Speaker 4: Favorite?
Speaker 2: Classic?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: If you? I hope, are you going to count this as okay? Classic?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Class anything that's no classic Crunch before.
Speaker 1: That cinnamon toast crunch. They really figured it out with that one. But there's a couple.
Speaker 2: I love Cereal it, but you know it's.
Speaker 4: I thought that that was like the best, the most sugar that I could pack it into a spoonful of cereal. And then I had Raisin Brand crunch, and Raisin Crunch is so sweet and like just right exactly like it is it, you know, the best sweet and Cereals like sort of border somewhere between like food and dessert, and like this one, just like blew through that wall.
Speaker 3: I was obsessed with Reese's Puffs.
Speaker 4: Delicious.
Speaker 2: It becomes once you put milk on it, it becomes a cake and it's so good.
Speaker 3: Cut it open, it falls open, like the whole time, the whole time. We don't have cereal culture anymore. We don't have like Saturday Morning cartoons. We can't mail things in from the cereal box. We don't do the puzzles on the back. I used to read the cereal boxes.
Speaker 2: It's the best thing to read.
Speaker 3: I'm such a boomer.
Speaker 4: Still boxes, and the content has gotten worse. Waring to give them bad ideas or anything, just.
Speaker 3: Like like the trivia and stuff, you know, it's got to be a crossword.
Speaker 2: A crossword.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be find all the blanks, like find all the apples or whatever.
Speaker 2: You gotta have some hidden images. That should be a law.
Speaker 4: That should absolutely like there, yeah, we should be governing the content on the back of serials. Amaze.
Speaker 3: We need amaze, Like, come on, fuck the adequacy of our meats? What's going on in the cereal boxes?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 1: I will let go of healthcare if the back of cereal boxes are great, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Were you referencing Elon Musk when you're talking about adequacy of the meat? The bionic.
Speaker 3: Let me see what that demo gorgon.
Speaker 4: Let's take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll do overrated and get into the news, and we're back and mono. We do like to ask our guests, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: I you're gonna gag. I mean, there's so many things. I literally the thing I wrote before coming in with toats. But don't worry.
Speaker 2: There's so it blew my mind when you brought up totes. But don't worry. There's other things I think are overrated.
Speaker 1: You know what I think is kind of overrated? Uh uh oh no, I think you're gonna go with me on this. I think I think you're gonna go with me on this?
Speaker 2: How are you going? A you're gonna go with me?
Speaker 4: I'm going with you wherever you go.
Speaker 2: This isn't this isn't gonna be good. Okay, I'm gonna sound like such a tired gay man.
Speaker 4: But sports sports, Okay, that's so.
Speaker 3: Crazy because I sound like a lesbian because I've been getting like really into them lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I can someone helped me, help me get there, because I just the games are too long.
Speaker 3: Of course, everything is reality TV. If from everything is reality TV, and you understand, like there's like real life drama behind the ship that's happening.
Speaker 2: Okay now I'm literally and almost immediately.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also some sports are very gay. W NBA, there was like recently someone dunked on their wife or something. It was crazy, like right, it's nuts. And then the men, even if they're straight, the rivalries are gay, do you know what I mean? Like talking, so this is why I watch I don't know why, but like basketball documentaries like really inspire me. And I think it's because they're so fucking petty. I'm like yeah, spite will drive me.
Speaker 1: Giselle was married to Tom Brady, tom Brady and and she left him housewives and didn't she like leave him for her like martial Art March instructor.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that kind of stuff fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And maybe that.
Speaker 1: Also happens when their players are getting traded and stuff like that. Maybe that's also there is like.
Speaker 3: There is a lot of drama like that. One one example is like I don't know if you saw on the meme of like Tyrese Haliburton doing like the choke thing. Okay, so he like he made a basket in a very critical game.
Speaker 4: He's on an impossible heater, like the type of heater that is like, what something supernatural is going on here? This guy is playing completely out of his mind and like keeps hitting game winning shots immediately even though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he kept making amazing shots and he like wins this game in like in this most incredible way, like buzzer beater makes the basket and he does this choke symbol and the drama behind it, which was so like amazing in that moment. Is he did that because like thirty years ago, Reggie Miller did the same fucking shit, Spike Lee, right, yeah, to the team, same team at this at thirty years difference. And then Reggie Miller was in the in the the room like commentating on that game, so like it was like a throwback to like basketball.
Speaker 4: History, you know, almost incredibly embarrassing because he thought he had won it with that shot, but his foot was on the line, so they actually had to go to overtime, so it was almost like a huge embarrassment, but then they ended up winning. There is also a seven foot six player in the NBA this year that is like just it's worth seven foot six who plays like a point guard and it's just worth watching for like it's almost like looking at an optical illusions.
Speaker 2: Three children, we're's not three.
Speaker 4: We looked down the back and yeah there's no children.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You should watch the Jordan documentary The Last Dance, because he is a petty bitch and it is amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've heard this is amazing. I've heard this is I'll watch it with you.
Speaker 3: I love it's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I've heard it's spellbinding.
Speaker 4: I have you just pick your spots and only watch highlights. And I think the tough things things that have been pre digestive for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the tough thing with sports is there is a lot of like men taking it too seriously, whereas like for us, it's like camp, you know what I mean, like when we watch reality TV and stuff. But for like men, they're like, this is my livelihood in my career and these are heroes and villains and blah blah blah, and you're and for me, I'm like, oh my god, spicy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Watching games is like trying to follow politics by watching c SPAN. Like if you're like really into it, then yeah.
Speaker 3: Like players all the history, even like.
Speaker 4: The sports, like hardcore sports fans like usually need to have like money on it to find the games themselves interesting to like watch.
Speaker 3: There were there were two players recently who were like accused of like gambling. Yeah, there's all sorts of gambling.
Speaker 4: Ship now there's both in basketball and baseball, and like it's fun day and like again, like this is predigestive, so like it's you wouldn't pick this up while you're watching, but you go back and watch them play in the game when they're trying to lose and they're.
Speaker 1: Like fucking up on personal I also went to a college where I saw firsthand the the way athletes got pushed through academic programs. I went to Chapel Hill, which like famously got in huge trouble for pushing jocks through.
Speaker 2: I was, yeah, so I've seen it firsthand.
Speaker 1: I literally was in a class during a final, a geology final, where a teacher was just giving Tyler Hansbro answers and just to get him through.
Speaker 2: Remember Tyler Hansbro Old School.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he uh known as Psycho t. That was his like the nickname.
Speaker 3: He looks like he gave himself that nickname from.
Speaker 4: He's like a Nighties movie villain come to life.
Speaker 3: I think a feeder thing into sports is wrestling because it is camp, but it also has like championships and athleticism, so that's kind of like a feeder into like the more serious sports or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just blows my mind.
Speaker 1: I know I'm wrong, but when I'm watching it on TV, it feels like we're watching an ant farm, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like you don't when you don't know what's happening, You're just like, yeah, they're dots, they're carrying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like a lot of shorthand, and you have to like know like everybody, and then and then the camera guys will also be petty and they'll cut to like key players on the team that's losing, but you have to like know, and you're like, oh my god, yeah, who're like pissed at their teammates because they're benched or whatever?
Speaker 2: And I should don't. I mean, gay has have their own sports.
Speaker 1: Obviously, drag race has become the gay sport, and it's just as stupid and fickle and idiosyncratic, and like, knowing the history helps you watch it on different levels, so I get it.
Speaker 3: And there's talent that's like undeniable, you know, in both things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, we got it. We got to get to the news because this is one of the bigger news stories that we've had in a little while. The New York Times just published some newly released emails, so the the lockdown is over. One of the you know, narratives about why the lockdown was happening was that they were trying to keep Congress from meeting because then we're gonna possibly get the Epstein files and Donald Trump didn't want that for some reason, and we're not we're not sure what that could be. Yeah, it's so. It was so wild the way he went from release the file, We're gonna like you know, release everything and like get people the information they want, and then like the next day was like, why are you guys still talking about this? You're being weird? He cares that guy's dead. Okay, like he's dead. What do you guys do been talking about? Was so just like cartoonishly guilty.
Speaker 3: And the Republicans operate on like every level of like long terms.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and then there were a hoax and then that was like the it was like every tactic, which of course is the biggest tell of a liar when it's like, wait, you can't have three different excuses you like have you have to have one.
Speaker 4: Story, Hey, we're going to release them. Two we're not going to release them and you shouldn't care about it, and three it's a massive hoax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So in this case, believe it feels feels like it might. Uh So. They released three emails from a trove of twenty three thousand documents and they recently received these from the Epstein estate in response to a subpoena, and one email. One email from Epstein in twenty eleven, referred to Trump as that dog that hasn't barked because a redacted victim spent hours at my house with him and he's never once been mentioned by police chief, et cetera, et cetera. So fore I just want to I want you to realize. So this this is what the email says. I want you to realize that dog that hasn't barked is Trump. So it's like he was using code language before in the emails to be like and don't let's not even mention that dog that doesn't bark. So in this email, he's writing to Gilane Jeffrey Ebstein saying, I want you to realize that dog that hasn't barked is Trump. Victim redection spent hours at my house with him. He has never once been mentioned police chief, et cetera. And then I don't know, he says, I'm seventy five percent there because I think he was edging.
Speaker 3: But that's like the Trump admin at that's like the Trump admin with everything they have to be like blatantly obviously stupid, like putting. That's like the signal chat of the email.
Speaker 4: Friend Rice christ So. And by the way, this is in twenty eleven, so just to like read the subtext, and Stein was like, man, I can't believe they're not all over Trump. He was all, you know, it's just kind of a crazy one to come back from. Like He's like, I can't believe they're not all over him. He was like with me and like did all sorts of bad shit. This is like the ringleader saying this, like what would the theory of the case of a Trump defender be at this point that he sent this email in twenty eleven, at this point talking about like, he's being like, huh, interesting, they haven't mentioned Trump yet. He did all these crimes, and this is before he was a powerful political figure, so he like doesn't have anything to gain from it. He's not saying, like, man, crazy, he's not being mentioned. He's the future president of the United States. He's saying, man, this guy who hosts a reality show and did a lot of crimes with me isn't being mentioned. That will probably happen eventually.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't understand why like pedaphphile lawyers in their like forties and fifties are sending emails like high school meet who thinks that nothing will ever be traced back to me.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a simpler time.
Speaker 3: What Like, you're a grown fucking man and you should know how technology is. But you're like painting the dots for like connecting them for no reason. It's insane.
Speaker 2: And people don't care.
Speaker 1: And that's what's really awful about the year twenty twenty five. People have pretty much said, well, what are you going to do? And like some one famous really bad lady Azalea Banks, who continues to be awful, publicly said like, in some people's defense, it didn't used to be creepy to be into fourteen year old girls, like yeah, which is great take from her, unfathomable to say.
Speaker 3: Out loud, Okay, Azalea Dershowitz like.
Speaker 2: Awful.
Speaker 4: Then there's a twenty fifteen email from Trump biographer Michael Wolf to Epstein wherein I'm assuming this had to be like translated from parcel tongue because he's just like so fucking like like just he's just like, yes, yes, him. I think you should let him hang himself. If he says he hasn't been on the plane or to the house, then that gives you a valuable pr and political currency. You can hang him in a way that potentially generates a positive benefit for you, or if it really looks like he could win this before he won the presidency, you could save him generating a debt. Of course, it is possible that when asked, he'll say, Jeffrey is a great guy and has gotten a raw deal and is a victim of political correctness, which is to be outlawed in a Trump regime. So just straight up, little finger, Yeah, oh my god, just Varius being like all right, but again, this entire email is starting from the premise that Donald Trump is guilty of the crimes that Epstein is associated with. Yes, they're just like that is a given. They're not like, so do we how do we say this?
Speaker 1: You know, I know, with a single brain cell knows this. But what's interesting is people are just so deeply in his call. It's like what people will just be like, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, no matter what amount of evidence is shown.
Speaker 3: It's like so stomach churning for those children, like those victims, like, yes, I can't imagine having the like the most annoying fucking president in the world. You were on an island, just even if nothing happened. But he was talking like I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shocking.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do think that this one like cuts in a different direct, Like I as much as they've been able to dismiss everything up to this point, Like I think there's a reason that like he is so dismissive and like, like it does seem to strike at like a core part of like who he is. Whereas like in the past, the things that people have been pointing out and like he's been getting caught on is like being a corrupt businessman, and the people who support him are like, yeah, that's like what, like we want him to just like get shit done no matter what. This one though, like he got elected by people who like concocted a weird death cult around him where he was there to stop child predators, and like if even like a small portion of them like let in all of the evidence that's starting to pile up about this, I do think it affects him a little bit differently than some of the past stuff.
Speaker 3: Like it's still like a lot of his base is like anti Semitic, and so it was easy for them to be like mad at Epstein, even if they would be hypocritical with anyone else, know, what's about a file. But now his association with someone that they're like Epstein bad because of a combination of things. That's like I think that's the part, Like if he was a pedophile not on the island, they don't I don't think they would care as much, which he has been, you know what I mean. Like, I think it's the association of that and and how that's been in the zeitgeist for so long. You know, it's I feel like it's like that's in stone now.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's gonna be wild to see if this has an effect, and especially it's it's scary to see like how how vocally anti pedo like they they hold the whole faction of Magar or whatever you want to call it was. They were very anti that Antiba and that has gone quiet, Yeah, has gone like quiet.
Speaker 3: This is like like when people are seeing more of the destruction of Gaza and then like some of the Zionists got quiet and just like pretended like it wasn't happening. Right, It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then finally we have a twenty nineteen email, so less than seven months before Epstein's death, like one of Donald Trump was like we kicked him out of mar A Lago. I had no idea what was going on. In Epstein specifically says, you know, victim mar A Lago, Trump said, he asked me to resign. I was never a member there. Of course, he knew about the girls as he asked Gilane to stop, so he knew what was happening. That's coming from Epstein himself.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna say he was like a whistleblower and he was trying to stop it. Like they're gonna be like, like if he did he killed him, which he didn't. It was a good thing, you know, like what they do with every like contradiction in their minds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we talked a little bit on yesterday Yesterday's trending about how the Republicans are trying to spin this, but it just the details seemed pretty pretty damning. And yet you go to Fox News and the lead story is Red State Universe, the staff caught on hitting camera spilling planned to High Dei, and the New York Post is focusing on Jack Schlosberg, the JFK's grandson, trying to imitate his uncle JFK Junor's enthusiasm for bicycling. So it's you know, I mean equally big stories, equally big story.
Speaker 1: What are the senators who are blocking the vote on the release of Epstein files? Like, what are they saying when after someone asked.
Speaker 2: Why did you vote?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 4: What are they saying?
Speaker 2: What are they saying? Why do you not want that released? Forty eight fifty two senators?
Speaker 3: What hell?
Speaker 2: Give me anything?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: That's why I love those videos where people like accost them in public and are like, answer my question, and they're like, then the Mitch McConnell falls down or whatever, you know, Like I think that should happen at every fucking, every fucking second of their lives, because like they don't. It's our system is so corrupt.
Speaker 4: Our system is so deeply corrupt, deeply we have breaking news. Fox News has started reporting on this. They announced that White House slams Dems bad faith Epstein doc release as demand for files intense fies. So she is just in the context of what the White House is saying, which is bad bad faith. It's bad faith, Like why why are you doing things in bad faith?
Speaker 3: I can't believe people aren't pedophiles, like we have always.
Speaker 4: Said, Yeah, like I tell you, just just let me tell you that I'm not a pedophile and then ignore these mountains of evidence. Let's take a quick break and then we have to get to this reveal of an AI humanoid robot.
Speaker 3: It's going to be me.
Speaker 4: And we're back, and you know we talked to answer. Is trending about how the number one country song according to Bill I think on digital streams is this like fully AI country song that for some reason is not in any like the Apple top hundred streaming in America. But for some let's just is that why they.
Speaker 3: Wanted to have a separate category for Beyonce, And the other category is gonna be AI.
Speaker 2: His best good old robot boy.
Speaker 3: Like yes, what is raised on a farm American red blooded robot boy.
Speaker 4: But this is like kind of the New Arms Race where everybody, all the different countries are trying to like out, you know, piss one another in terms of like the best revealing the best robots. Yeah, Elon revealed his a couple of weeks ago. We made fun of it just because it just looked like a very old man who's very unsteady on his feet trying to do kung fu and like doing it like very slowly and like carefully and looking like they were about to fall over. Chinese company Expang just unveiled their humanoid robot and it's walking around looking pretty smooth. They had to cut open the outer fabric to show people that it wasn't a person inside, which we we can play a little bit of that hue.
Speaker 3: People had to do that to me when I was repressed.
Speaker 2: People thought you were too.
Speaker 3: They're like, this girl, she's got everything together, she's sewed together.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Wow. So they start the video with the probably doesn't need to be that loud since it's just really loud room tone.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: They started. You see that. It's like a bunch of wires and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I like they gave her a rack, okay and like a cameltoe a little bit, yeah, cameltoe and.
Speaker 4: Like so it starts to move forward, starts to wow music star.
Speaker 3: It's oh my god about her move They're gonna be so smooth.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh she got the hip swings as a lot of ass for a robot. This is my a Thursday afternoon.
Speaker 2: This know exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 4: The movement is smooth. But the thing that's driving me to need the reveal of like, are you sure, there's not a real person in there is Why did they need it? Need to give it all that ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the movement, the movement is very like sexual. Have you seen there's like a clip online of like Batman Arkham Asylum or like some video game where they switch the dynamics of movement between Batman and Catwoman, so like he ends up moving.
Speaker 4: Super seal sexy.
Speaker 3: Yes, just like yeah, but that's what it looks like that robot is doing.
Speaker 4: They just like they did not need this incredible levels of ass. But I feel like, but that's what they gave.
Speaker 3: They doing to combat us, Like killing the robots like.
Speaker 1: That we knock over you know, it'll encourage a lot of lonely CEOs to be like, well we have to buy this. I don't we have to our company needs these sexy, beautiful sexy robots.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: Three No, I did, didn't get fired you with this sexy, beautiful titty robot.
Speaker 3: You can't slap a lady robot on the st anymore. I don't know. Times are changing.
Speaker 2: That is true. They can harass the hell out of these cyborgs until they fight back.
Speaker 4: She she looks like they were like and make sure, she looks like she can balance a book on her head and ye make me horny at the same time.
Speaker 3: Jesus impossible. The UTI standards for me a human woman, Really.
Speaker 1: If your head could have sort of that clear purple plastic on it, you'd be a lot prettier.
Speaker 4: You could just see if you could see into the glowing mainframe that's inside like behind.
Speaker 3: Your eyes, to get like beautiful mesh with wires in my back. For years, I'm saving up, honestly for the surgery beautiful back BBM, the BBM beautiful back mess, all right.
Speaker 4: And then so Russia was like, oh, yeah, well guess what, we're also a world power. Love that, and so they released there. They're very competitive, they're they're very competitive boys in Russia, and so they wanted to kind of let everybody know that they had what they had going on. So I'm going to share their similar robot reveal. I don't think so they don't do the part where they like have done zip the back to make sure that you know that it's a person. But I don't think you're gonna I don't think there's anything inside you. It's gonna be like, wait, are you sure, let's take a quick look here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good. It's pretty good. Can you guys hear that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, playing the rocky theme music which Russia I think feels like insecure that they.
Speaker 1: Ever since I've been the what was his name? I've been, so here we go. Funny funny little steps.
Speaker 4: He's doing, funny little steps.
Speaker 2: Funny little steps.
Speaker 4: It is. It is like a baby looks like he's holding first but uh oh baby drunk like baby might have like something. It's back and then big time it just like fell apart.
Speaker 2: It looks like but why is that?
Speaker 3: Why is that sexier than the other robot?
Speaker 4: That makes me so horny?
Speaker 3: So horny.
Speaker 6: But they even fuck that hard off too. They even dragging right of the black curw you know behind that someone fucking died like someone. Yeah, there's no way they're happy about that.
Speaker 2: And did he follow them?
Speaker 4: He must have not fell on the test run, yeah right, like wow, I think sometimes you're against a deadline, just like we gotta go out there with this one. It's made it one out of every ten times.
Speaker 3: That's like the Metal the Metal Debut thing where they were like using AI to do a recipe or some shit, and then it just wasn't responding properly and the guy's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well back to you. Well Mark the uh it seems like the internet's down over here back to me, and I like laughed, Yeah, Apple.
Speaker 1: Intelligence was such a joke. Did y'all like ever have that on your phones? Like the Apple Intelligence AI assistant?
Speaker 2: I never tried joke. It was a joke. It was so unbelievably bad.
Speaker 1: But they just rolled it out because they knew it, like made the new one sound cool, you know what I mean, gott to buy another one?
Speaker 4: You ask, Yeah, it is a really messy rollout for something like that. The song that we the country song that we talked about, Like I don't know all the details of like how they made that, but it is possible to like juice the number like that. That's what like the Drake lawsuits back and forth are about, is like people are like Drake was like the number one artist for a long time because he was doing a lot of the shit that he's accusing Kendrick of doing, where like juicing the numbers and like getting to the top of the charts and allegedly and that that makes sense to me. Like I feel like we're gonna see more and more of that, where like AI companies are just doing whatever they can to make it seem like they can do art with this shit, because it's just like the media just wants it. The media like wants to believe that it's like actually going to work, and they have like billions of dollars at stake, but like the fact that they still like do shit like this is so it's so funny to me that they like have so much at stake and they just like bring it out. It takes five steps, looks truly at shitfaced, and it falls over and like breaks apart, like it's like a you know, a one thousand piece lego set and then they have to like put a black curtain across and can't even do that correctly.
Speaker 1: It's just, yeah, we're in this late stage capitalism game where it's just all about inflating stock, making the stockholders happy, creating impossible high numbers for the stock market to go up forever.
Speaker 2: And they they don't care how it gets there. They just want the number to go up. And it's just not really it's.
Speaker 3: Like really disconnecting the working person from like money being real and like all of these tech things, the more you remove buttons from technology, the less people are going to be in invested in your stocks actually doing well or like an indicator of the economy. So I feel like it's gonna like backfire for them hard, for sure. So many people I know are in credit card debt and are just like it's not real. Like I'm like, yeah, that's fine. What they're gonna do kill me. I'm already dying, you know.
Speaker 2: And they don't understand that they're making They want more money, they need more money, but they're pricing out all their customers.
Speaker 1: They're out like, yeah, they don't understan because they live in a world where they don't know what groceries are, so they don't understand that they can't You can't raise the prices every year forever because eventually the people like us do not have that money.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 1: You are efing yourself by just insisting that you need marking us to death.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're killing your customers, but they don't.
Speaker 3: They're not looking to anywhere beyond, like the beyond like the next like five years or whatever. It's like all they care about is getting their money and getting the.
Speaker 4: Fuck out Yeah the next quarter. Yeah, yeah, it's good system. It's a good system.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 4: I like it good, I like it. Glad we I'm glad. We ended things on a note such a pleasure having you where people find you. Follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh at Mono Agapion on Instagram. Follow my.
Speaker 1: I have another podcast called drag Her We talk. We covered drag Race. If you are a drag race fanatic like me and my co host Oscar Montoya.
Speaker 3: Come, I love him.
Speaker 2: We love Oscar, so listen to that. We drop episodes every week.
Speaker 1: We have a Patreon and this weekend, come to Bad Drag Race, where me and Oscar also hosting LA's Crunchiest Drag Competition. We're looking for the next best worst drag performer in all of Los Angeles and it's always so so funny, co hosting with Nicole Buyer.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets where we sell out. It's She's a dream.
Speaker 1: It is a big, dumb, crunchy drag competition dedicated to all things funny and never polish.
Speaker 4: So yeah, do that sounds great? Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: A work of media?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was okay, so like, okay, to be a tweet, it can be.
Speaker 4: A something on Instagram, can be a film.
Speaker 2: So serendipitously connected. I am loving All's Fair, but.
Speaker 3: Yes, I started watching it and then I was like, I don't know if I can handle seeing Sarah Poulson do this to herself.
Speaker 2: It's the new and just like that, now that and just like that left us. It's the new one.
Speaker 1: But I do need to tell you about this tweet I saw that was fantastic and it's so on the money with what we're talking about. It said, America is like a streaming service that keeps raising the subscription price and taking away features every year.
Speaker 2: Yes, and holy hell, that's what it is right now. It's just like it's the most expensive country to live in and we don't have anything to show for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, slowly taking or just shitting up everything.
Speaker 2: So it's okay, we're gonna rise up and take it back.
Speaker 4: That's right. Wooo amazing paul of you. Where can people find you as their working media You've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: I'm at Paula began all n p A L A B I g U N Alien everywhere except Blue Sky Wear I at Pulo b I have Facial Recognition Comedy at the Comedy Store on November twenty first at ten pm in the Belly Room. You should get your ticket and support brown people because you should, and everything is an indication of your politics. And I also am starting a new show with my friends Madison Shepherd and Brandy Posey. It's called Second Screens. It's going to be at the Allegianed Skunk Room on December first. And the whole idea is that we want all the ADHD heads to come out and you can scroll on your phones. You could bring a Nintendo, you could bring a projector and we're not gonna yell at you or put it in a bag. You could roll out one of those substitute teacher TVs. We don't give a shit. Just go I'm through me on your second screen, the anti anti Comedy Store in the back, the two genders of comedy.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: Maybe people can watch All's Fair. Yeah, you guys are doing show, And will you guys be on your phones?
Speaker 3: We are, We're gonna have some things going on. Yeah, we're probably gonna be on our phones a lot. I don't know if we'll remember to host. Honestly, will probably just be like, shit, we got to get back on stage. And then the works of media are too equally important in compelling works of media. I just watched a binge watched All Her Fault on Peacock starring Sarah Suck aka my SMIs Yeah, and it is fucking crazy, like because she's my snookie, she like, I am obsessed with anything she does and her I just love her so much. But also like every like it's the weirdest thriller in that you find out like the weirdest ship. Like it just gets crazy and crazier every episode. But it's one of those things where it's like there is some action, but it's mostly people talking and you're just.
Speaker 4: Like, what the mono?
Speaker 3: You would love this, I know, crazy crazy family history stuff and yeah and yes, and then so that is an amazing work of art. And then also I've been in my head has been stuck that TikTok song my Name is Mom, Donnie M A M D A and like with the with the Bananas music plank this yet, oh my god, so many people are like doing the remix and dancing to it and they're like, name is Mom Donnie? Hey, it's the recording friend. Yeah, so both both I've watched, I've binge watched both of those things.
Speaker 4: Vine has done some great videos of him of like Cuomo, his impression of Cuomo trying to say his name versus like being able to say, Oh, it's so it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Like Zorro Rob Zombie, Like they are so fucking off and I love that. Another tweet pointed out there like oh you learned just find how to say Denarious Targarian.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't want to learn a brown name, go find yourself.
Speaker 3: Also, you see the pictures of Cuomo from his fucking like party, He's like literally there's like really gross black and white photographs of him, like sexually harassing women, like being too close to their pressure off. It's like, you'll never change me American. I'm gonna be Italian no matter what.
Speaker 4: I speak with my hands, insane with my hands, I was gonna say and greet with my tongue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks I liked people continuing on the I think Elon musk an attempt to prove that Joyce Carol Oates is wrong mentioned the Iliad and at rat limits said Elon only knows what the iliad is because at some point he googled epic poems. Rain won't miss tweeted, Dear Apple, At no point while I ever text someone heal, yeah, I know the fuck? How How have they not gotten the message that that's not what we're saying? And then smiling ghosts on Twitter tweeted if the Burger King took a bite of what is being served at his restaurant, he would be even more disgusted than we are. But his advisors tell lies and hide the truth from him. Amazing, amazing. You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscore O, Brian Bluesky at jack ob the Number one. You can find us on Twitter and blue Sky at daily Zeikeeist. Where at the Daily Zeikeeist on Instagram, you can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and there at the bottom you will find the footnotes, which where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. We'll also link off to Mono's show and Paulav's show. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. With Miles Out, we like to ask super producer Justin Connor. Justin, is there a song that you think the people might enjoy? Yeah, this song is called lou Furia.
Speaker 5: It's an interesting blend of alt rock instrumentals that have been flipped into like a slow jam by a hip hop artist named Semino. This is featuring a band called Cruiser that Miles and I have both recommended songs for in the past. And I really can't put my finger on why I like this song so much, but it became an earworm for me pretty quickly. So that song again is Luforia by Smino featuring Cruza, and you can find that in the.
Speaker 4: Footnotes footnotes lou four yah all right, I like that title and the song sounds great. The Daily zeitgeis is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio ap Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us on this Thursday. We're actually off tomorrow for like a training thing that we have to do for our parent company.
Speaker 3: Just tell them about the robots, the.
Speaker 1: Hiet we got to get in the robots soon pretend to be a robot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fight a robot at the Robot Dojo.
Speaker 2: And Paul's getting her BBM.
Speaker 4: Well, we will have a oops all overrated, underrated for you guys to listen to tomorrow, and then we'll be back on Monday with the regular trending episode. We'll also be dropping the first episode of our new series on Icons. Episode one is about well guy named Einstein. You ever heard about him? But it's a really fun episode, really fun new format that we hope you guys enjoy. That'll be dropping first thing on Monday morning and we will talk to you all then have a great weekend everyone, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Law, co produced by Bee Wag
Speaker 4: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by J M mcnapp did and engineered by Justin Conner.