Speaker 1: Big Bang. It is what it is. Screen. You don't be on nothing. I be on BABYJ. Okay, so let me ask you bring you Big Big Fact Nick.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 3: Line from the Trap Music Museum. You know who it is, DJ Screen, Big Bank, Baby J. We are team Big Facts. Today we are welcoming the creator of the trash talk show rising comedian how this comedian Bubbadub.
Speaker 1: It's in the building on Big Facts that day.
Speaker 4: That's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, How you feeling the name my brother, blessed brother and blessed.
Speaker 1: The whole start. Nerves be nerves.
Speaker 5: This ain't no nerves.
Speaker 1: I'm laying back like, okay, how'd all start for you? Like?
Speaker 3: What was the moment when you when you realize like, damn kind of funny. I'm kind of funny. And these people, these people rocking with.
Speaker 6: No never know kind of ship I knew I was from this again't no, this shit ain't me, It ain't own me.
Speaker 1: Ain't mean yeah, yeah yeah yeah, I've.
Speaker 6: Been doing out funning, man. I decided to get started putting this ship out there for the world to see.
Speaker 5: Just been taking off ever since.
Speaker 7: I guess what I say also is like, well, what is the moment when you knew I can make some money off of.
Speaker 6: This man looking at the country, ain't ass Okay, that's when I knew. I said, Shit, if this motherfucker can make some money, I know I can show sh I've just been going going forward ever since.
Speaker 8: So tell me what it was like coming up in alcohol.
Speaker 6: Man ain't sicken now to man, it ain't but five hundred people in that motherfucker and my grandpa had twenty four kids.
Speaker 5: Ain't shipped there.
Speaker 6: We ain't got no motherfucking Mickey d No, you ain't got no restaurants, everything, armadillos. We got the motherfucker everything homemade down man. It ain't ship one from uns, ain't number red dirt and mys wow, that's the only thing.
Speaker 1: So what is so? Like, what did y'all do to have fun down there? If it's not nothing there?
Speaker 6: She house parkers, that ship house POI not no clubs, not that ship you can go and turn up and get sections in the bottles and ship like that. No house for that's all the fun. We didn't trail rides.
Speaker 1: Y'all have corn linquer hell.
Speaker 6: No We ain't got no motherfucker moonshine.
Speaker 1: So how do you think you got up out of there? If you're saying that there wasn't nothing there?
Speaker 6: How did you get them in the internet? In motherfucker Yeah, anywhere you got Wi Fi Internet, you can make some shit happen. So that just what it was, me just putting videos out and ship and that ship gets caught and sh I just been grinding every since.
Speaker 3: Hey, looking where you're at now, where you come from. You say the main person like been ride with you?
Speaker 6: To believe me right now, I was probably have to say like a family memoir so much anybody the.
Speaker 3: Name the main one, like you know, like this person got them feel like this ship I'm doing, they doing it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know you got that one motherfucker who ride with you one thousand percent with.
Speaker 6: You no matter what I say, my baby mama that's in the videos top Yeah, yes, that would be yeah, I say my baby mama for shure though number one for sure.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 3: What's your what you what do you think is your most like viral moment or viral video, viral.
Speaker 6: Video that snitching video I did, uh like three years ago it made pop Smokeer album. Snitch that motherfucker right there, man?
Speaker 1: What inspired that?
Speaker 6: Really? I was already doing playing the fake snitch ro cause I got snitched on. You know what I'm saying. I was hustling. I got snitched on. So it was real life. So it gets me putting that shit out, showing people how snitches really act. Gets portraying that ship and the reason why it hit so hard because I think six ' nine came home at the time and that shit had hit. Fifty Cent had seen that ship on I g and put it on his page and ship it just went to a whole nother level. It went so hard six ' nine shirt at they bitch like man league, man alone, and the fans like, I hope you know that nigga trolling you?
Speaker 1: Really? You really nigga took.
Speaker 6: That bitch down, so motherfucker fast man.
Speaker 1: Shit was crazy, how that feel?
Speaker 7: Thought like having a real life first had the spirits being snitched off because a lot of people think that a lot of people don't get it.
Speaker 6: What I guess, people going hard that shit is not no good feeling, bro. It's like, but I looked at it like this, you know, I can't have no business doing I was doing no way. You know, I expected that shit to happen, you know what I'm saying. Like still like it's a fucked up feeling, but at the end of the day, what it is. I'm the one who sold dope. Did nobody make me sell it? So I have to you know what I'm saying, the consequence you came with, I had to deal with that.
Speaker 1: But ain't nobody make him tell it either.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, motherfucker got all kind of shit going on in their lives. Man, So you know, I understand what you're saying, though, but it's my fault. I'm the one put drugs in that man hand. So at the end of the day, I take responsibilities for that ship though you forget it. Never the motherfuckers forgiving. I ain't no forgiveness, fucking but I just take this us ability.
Speaker 1: To what made what made me.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: Man, I took care of that motherfucker too, somebody somebody trusted. That's the game, that's the that's where we live here in to day.
Speaker 5: That's how people do.
Speaker 6: I'm like, how good good you are to a motherfucker, They'll turn it back on you in.
Speaker 1: The minute, So you're gonna front the nigga then, like you no, letnig in the video with you.
Speaker 10: Man, hell no, that's reading that nigga got me good and a bitch to man, that nigga got me like three times my nigga.
Speaker 6: What damn man, they had me like one thing. I don't think people you understand that. Man, when the when them laws get you down there, man, make them motherfucker show you everything they got on you. Niggas be going down there signing ship. Don't you know what the fuck they signed? So I get down there, they like, man, because you know I ain't never been in trouble before. It like, yeah, we're gonna give you ten years pro based, Like I ain't getting no motherfucker ten year pro based suppressed the evidence, motherfucker. So I gotta pay you lawyer for they brain the ship back. I'm looking at the tape. I'm looking it's him, but I'm like, they gonna show no drugs though, you know what I'm saying. It just showed me pull up, but it never showed me giving him no drue. I never hand the hand the moment like transaction, Yo.
Speaker 1: Look at a wild a camera.
Speaker 5: The camera on.
Speaker 6: So I never, I never, I never would put dope in the motherfucker hands. I will put some running like so you and this little bit add tale.
Speaker 1: Folts set up an operation to get you.
Speaker 6: It wasn't for me though. They wanted my cousins. My cousin was that nigga, so they figure that could squeeze me to get to you. So we get down and the you know, we get down in the DA office. They asking me questions like you know, you know, we really gonna want you. Uh, we really gonna want you. We want your cousin. How big is your cousin? They call this name. I say, man, he buy six two two hundred pounds, but they ain't.
Speaker 1: What they really asked me about how big he is. I won't give them nothing.
Speaker 6: So they was like, you know what, you ain't gonna give us nothing, just gonna go ahead, you know, and give you some time. I'm like, cool, I know I ain't for geting no time, no motherfucking way, because you ain't got nothing. People understand, Like, I'm from Texas, right, drug free zone is automatically years in ninety nine, right, So one of my deliveries was in a drug free zone. So when they went from ten years probationing down to four years, I'm telling my lawyer just dropped the case is weak. It looks like it's something five years in ninety nine. Yeah, yeah, you're telling me you want to get me four years? That mean the case week is well while to drop this shit, right, But they wouldn't fucking drop it, so they just gave me two years deferred it for case two years third What that means like, I mean, yeah, probation just get you please gives.
Speaker 5: I took that ship and I ain't looked back. I ain't so dope again.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, And I.
Speaker 6: Got out to jail, Nigga, I gave away all my dope scales and all nigga. Fuck this man, there was terrible twenty four hours experience and that motherfucker niggas and that time I do some push up, nigga, I'm going home.
Speaker 5: Fuck all this shit. I ain't looked back. Ch ain't my live ever since.
Speaker 7: Just that bring like intense trust issues just in life where you just like don't trust nobody facts facts.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I looked at everybody different, man, everybody like that niggas. The days I fuck with you know, I got her cousin, Man, nigga nigga had. That's where like of this ship come from. Like it's real, talking my skits. My cousin had ten years. Man nigga came home in three months talking about they fucked up on his paperwork.
Speaker 5: Boss stopped to hold on them people clubs now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, don'tbody fock with that nig nigga love.
Speaker 1: Problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I don't do it.
Speaker 4: Me and me.
Speaker 6: I don't even runn the red life with this nigga to call me ship.
Speaker 7: Hell no, I'm gonna throw out some names and just telling me where you staying with these people? If you want to talk about him, cool, let's get ship. Floyd Mayweather showed you some love, so y'all he's my brother. That's your brother. Chat with top to Floyd other day man.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's Charlotte and the other sports side of the Dwight Howard and what the hell that's my guy, man got what the hell happened when you white man? We gotta getto it on Funny MARCOO. Shout out to Funny Marco, that ship gets Colin niggas trash.
Speaker 1: You called Dight Howard?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, just this play a time, not him as a person. This ain't personal. Like I told him, you can go out there and get forty motherfucking points, thirty rebound, thirty blocks, get to the free throw line, miss the game winning free throw line, trash, simple as that. Make your motherfucking free throw my nigger, I got money on this motherfucking game. You fucking shit up for me, nigga, I'm trying to eat. They get simple as that. Though you got offended, Yeah he got offended, but uh it up. Oh yeah, it's love at the end of the day. Man, It's not personal. It's business at the end of the day, his business not personal. Who gonna want the who gonna want? You know you? Who gonna want players to play their best? You know sometimes these players, you know, they make a lot of money, but they be half assing out there, not playing defense. Lilly gag and motherfucker hustle. You know what I'm saying. It's a game at the end of the day. But like you know, you got to work hard for this shit. Like Dwight House speaking example, rebound and king. But sometime when he was with the Lakers, you get in the game twenty seconds in five for hour come back down the court.
Speaker 1: Fire. Goddamnna, keep your hands to your motherfuckerself. Now, now why don't we Now we in the penalty. So that's trash, damn. Trash is just basically just calling out some flaws.
Speaker 4: You said.
Speaker 6: No, no, it's never it's never a fucking no body just calling my flaws.
Speaker 5: That's all it is. It's all my baby, mama.
Speaker 1: Trash.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, head fire on.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Called Michael Jordan trash.
Speaker 6: With the Wizards with the Wizzards, he said, Michael Jordan with the Wizzards with trash. He didn't get called no, no, the Wizards, MJ the bad knees, MJ I on the knees, having ass. Motherfucker him. Yeah, he called him trash and he was right, he was trashing with the wizards. We gotta stop holding Mike up like he just ain't never had no bad motherfucking years.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: We got to come out there, goofy ass ship. Yes he got six rings, Yeah he's six and no pipping six and O two. Joeyan wouldn't have motherfucker ring. We got big no pippoing selling Jordan. Who's his besides ya. Yeah, so ship, you know what I'm saying. That's another subject for another day. Y'all speaking there, y'all niggas in love with their motherfucking shoes, but they ain't gonna stop nigga from buying.
Speaker 5: No motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't be really here and ship. They don't ben heard, but they don't be hearing them.
Speaker 4: Sure they hungering.
Speaker 1: Now we're about designer clothes. About that.
Speaker 3: I gotta trap museum. Y'all start watching watching these shows the name of time.
Speaker 1: I don't wear them. I did that ship that she ain't do it.
Speaker 5: That's really ship.
Speaker 1: All ship ain't work out in this ship. That ship hurt my feet. Nigga buy ship for coming about them, got damn nigga. Nigga was smoking. Who Yeah, the motherfucker feel like you're walking over the pillow. Man, all that ship hurts your feet. Forty five and a half forty six man, give me a give me a twelve fact.
Speaker 6: I ain't got time for this ship not hurt my motherfucker feet. Think you're trying to look good now, but I'm trying to get to the car.
Speaker 5: My feet hurt.
Speaker 1: Niggas and to us. I can't stand up.
Speaker 6: And the Jordans, Yeah, Nigga gonna buy them change right now. Nigga gonna buy Jordan's and Nigga gonna raise them. People with puppies, they're gonnake care.
Speaker 1: Nigga love them.
Speaker 6: Jordan's them people puppies washing water, god boy, niggam all in the living room ship, Nigga, I buy one of these niggas puppis ain't full blooded, Nigga.
Speaker 1: You still living, Jason, Yeah, move.
Speaker 6: I move around, man, I move around if we canna move out here though. Yeah, what you like about the Lana love Atlanta's black? You know everybody is. Everybody's love about him. I know she ain't you always sweet either, but I love it loner man. They embrace me a lot so my show out here, so I'm.
Speaker 5: Always out here.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite restaurant?
Speaker 6: Probably toast on Linus and sell them Fried Kitchen's slack spots. I heard I fuck with but you. I'm always gonna fuck with the black black own ship though. I always gotta do that. But somebody black on somebody black on shit be trashing the motherfucker too. Yeah, yeah, get because of black do ming.
Speaker 5: It is good bro.
Speaker 6: You got the store letting them know that ship.
Speaker 5: Come try my food, dub, I come over, How was it?
Speaker 4: Trash?
Speaker 5: Real motherfucking talks.
Speaker 1: Like they said, and n put up a grass wall and charged.
Speaker 5: I bet the fuck not.
Speaker 1: That's where we're at.
Speaker 5: Leave a man, which you ever trash yourself all the time? Always, man, always?
Speaker 6: I trashed myself though night. I fucked a bit for three minutes. She I knew I should have had their huney pack on me. Man, trash the motherfucker. I ain't tripping. I rolled and put my thumb in. My mom went to sleep.
Speaker 1: I was watching the ship you did with Suki. You were like, uh.
Speaker 4: Uh, you get a woman anything she got submitted what you meant by that? I want what you like if I if I get a bitch eighty dollars something like basically something.
Speaker 1: What you said.
Speaker 5: If I give a bit, she gotta do everything.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: I want well with my fancy.
Speaker 1: You're saying you you mean like sexually or just period. I won't.
Speaker 6: If I give a bitch eight out, I gotta suck for two months straight, like no except break.
Speaker 1: Dollar dollar day for this. If you want this, you can just feed the homely bitch fifty.
Speaker 6: Day, No, what happened when time has changed?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 5: You know, you know the president. You know this day.
Speaker 6: Time is hard right now. But back when no orange motherfuckers in office pushing one up like a motherfucker boy, but everybody will getting money, Yeah, pushing with four file her motherfucking dollar. And they wasn't budging on that ship going for now. She you got enough money, buy some chili doll cigar dollar right now?
Speaker 5: Boy, you go down through sixty right now.
Speaker 6: I bullshit you not. I'm talking about the bitch here your life.
Speaker 1: Niggas for sixty sixty, real talk. It be the bags.
Speaker 6: Bitch on how she sixty?
Speaker 1: A move.
Speaker 9: At that?
Speaker 4: Sixty?
Speaker 1: A movement?
Speaker 4: Bitch?
Speaker 1: What two hunger? It's up together? Real talk.
Speaker 6: I feel like that anybody out fuck I'm tender, so she it don't matter you suck.
Speaker 4: Right up?
Speaker 5: Hey man, I fallen a little quick.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like being tender is a disease?
Speaker 5: Hell no, I love being tuned. Ain't nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 1: What you love about being tender? Like, what's the what's the what's a benefit of being tender?
Speaker 6: Ain't no being a fish? If I fuck you one time, we could government. I don't give a fuck. You got a hubd not bitch you. I'm yours, real talk. I'm yours because I don't work on to them. I trust them, you know, trash, I'm not. I'm not putting on no motherfucking rob bro. I'm not putting on no motherfucking rubber.
Speaker 1: At all for what.
Speaker 5: I'm going in.
Speaker 6: I trusted you guys on me. Had two girls, two girls, man trash super.
Speaker 1: Can, the whole tra can. What do you see? What you see the show going?
Speaker 6: Trash talk like, man, got ship going to another level. Really, I really want my show to becoming the next seen Yo house show, something different for the culture world, a night show. Someone motherfucking come, bring that girl and chill every last, just some jokes and some good entertainment, because I feel like that's what were missing Black folks. We're really not entertaining no more.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. We were shucking and jiving and doing this and that for the dollar.
Speaker 6: That's cool, but let's bring the love and enjoyment back for this ship like some shoul trained type ship. Motherfucker just dance, who can't even dance like me? I'm still feeling a motherfucker show type ship, you know, have some fun and coming like like big fast talk about everything man, you know and no sugar Coati ship whatever on your mind saying that's what That's what I'm trying to bring to the game.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 7: Gotta conversations that was different, Gotta conversations with your playlist like you listening to you listen old ship classes.
Speaker 5: You know, with everybody ship.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm lately I just been on dogs just for the motivation type of ship. You know, little baby, you know, keep him in the freature, you know what I'm saying, freatre fature yell lass boy Drake. Yeah, yeah, that's what I be listen into.
Speaker 5: Man twenty one.
Speaker 1: Savage yea you you ever tried your head that rapping?
Speaker 5: I'm trashed. I can't rap for ship.
Speaker 1: How long he tried?
Speaker 5: Man, I tried that ship for a month.
Speaker 6: Terrible, terrible. I can't wrap you the beats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both both horrible. It sounds like a NI from the town.
Speaker 6: Everything was trash, bro everything what so you ever had to tell them on your all the motherfucking time they send me all that ship? Now stop it, no real, I love you, but this ain't hit my nigga, quick, go be a firefighter some ship. This ain't for you, my nigga, like for real, because they think because I'm you know, I fucking with a bunch of people, they feel like, manet him hear this ship.
Speaker 5: They ain't trying to hear that ship.
Speaker 6: That gonna suck up my relationship with these people doing that dumb ass ship.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm for real. You gotta be real with the motherfucker and let him know. Bro terrible, my nigga, Like, stop that ship.
Speaker 1: Whatever what happened? Don't we always talking about what happened? When you think a ship terrible to take off? Man?
Speaker 5: That ship rare that ship?
Speaker 1: Trust me, happens though, Man, what happens one in a million?
Speaker 5: Yeah, real talk.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of ship.
Speaker 5: Well, I know that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I ain't going nowhere nowhere. They probably need the right mixing.
Speaker 6: You nigga need. God, everything is on this ship.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: They ain't number one, they ain't gonna beat, they ain't rhyming. It's terrible, man, bad music. So like of that going on these days too. I ain't knocking nobody forgetting their bag.
Speaker 1: What about in the comedian then, like when do you have to say when like not be funny?
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 6: I think I ain't never thought that ship, geral Man. You know a lot of people see us out here getting money doing our thing. They feel like they can be funny. Then they get on that motherfucking stage and they ain't live. Then they come to reality like, oh, I might just want to stick to the video now.
Speaker 3: I think I think being a comedian, it really got damn show you right then and now. Because you gotta please to people. You can't please like you can't trick that. You can't treat that comedian. You can treat the news.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Nigga writes you some ship you can look up. You know what I'm saying, because you you can pre what do you call it? You can what do you call it? You can pre mad it. Yeah, this ship is ain't done in front of people with this coming and ship. You got that ship on the spot.
Speaker 8: I feel like I feel like Instagram comedy versus stand up is just like street fighting versus boxing. Mm hmmm, because it's like you it's even though that ship looks like it's the same ship at different.
Speaker 4: They're different, but that ships still the same though it's still on the spot though, because you gotta to be funny.
Speaker 1: You gotta be funny because a.
Speaker 3: Lot of the nigga be making them little post ship like the post and be like, don't send me that this garbage.
Speaker 6: I have to disagree because it's a lot of comedians who do stand up trash.
Speaker 1: Nah No, but who it's a lot. They ain't traded to somebody that.
Speaker 6: No, that's what I'm saying, though, they really like people got You gotta understand, people got follows like me don't matter, they don't matter. They got real fans, so you could be traded. But motherfuckers, they love you.
Speaker 1: They just love your ship. What they loving something? They just just might just love your personality. That's how pain.
Speaker 4: That's a pain.
Speaker 6: Richard Prior rolled over this motherfucker Gray right now, this comedyun them nigga get money off. That's what I just said, though, money yeah, yeah, money. The money then took over the talent. Now with somebody paying to see that ship all the time. But for what I'm saying, but talking about.
Speaker 3: Who's sitting in them song, ain't nobody gonna pay for that period, right, No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But if somebody get paying for somebody to see it. I mean they got, they kind of got, they got. They ain't really trash.
Speaker 1: Trad don't get paid. That's a lot of trash get paid. Like the holes out here track get paid every day. Ultim my trash talent.
Speaker 6: For what I'm saying though it's the talent, bro. It's just like I'm gonna say this. I hate to use this for a scenario, but I feel like jag Kisch one of the hardest rappers in the world.
Speaker 1: But he ain't the top paying. That's an opinion.
Speaker 6: But if you put twenty people in the room, how many people gonna say Jagger kids probably won't top ten twenty niggas in the world rapper.
Speaker 3: There's still our personal opinion on correct like somebody else will looking goddamn, what the girl name? The white girl sending all the song doing all the ship Yea, the white girl man Taylor.
Speaker 1: Swimming school, like she's better than you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and still you know what I'm saying. I know exactly what you said.
Speaker 3: I was with you.
Speaker 1: But a lot of these niggas that I feel like they're coming to ships on the spot.
Speaker 3: Even if you even if you feel even if you pre recording or whatever, because if you ain't funny, your body language and nothing ain't gonna be funny.
Speaker 1: It's what you say, it's your charisma. What's funny?
Speaker 3: Correct, you know what I'm saying. But you could be funny to one ship, the people are not funny to another.
Speaker 1: For sure. You could be funny hell to the hood and then go some other ships don't be funny. I like them gut busting funny. I can't get with them.
Speaker 3: Them jokes, them crossover jokes like they lose me every time I need a nigga like burning mate money though, Ohnna cross what I'm saying, because it's another world to this world.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying like gay, what you're sitting here with us right now?
Speaker 4: You rock.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You fresh out the gate, watch.
Speaker 3: Some chicks and ship start coming to where it's coming to any folks writing your jokes and ship.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're gonna start getting booted a little bit, but you're gonna be rich as fun. But we're gonna we're gonna have all your old ship like I remember, bro, God damn, that's.
Speaker 5: Just how correct?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like you're gonna be you ain't gonna be hood funny no more, you ain't gonna be relate to that ship when you're talking about shipping on niggas on Wall.
Speaker 1: Street or whatever. You know what I'm saying. That's where you're at. Now you're seeing that this ship don't become funny to go to the hook? Correct? Correct? I agree with that? Right?
Speaker 5: I agree at.
Speaker 1: Because how you going?
Speaker 8: But at that point do you have to make the determination that the hood's opinion doesn't matter?
Speaker 4: Probably not to a nigga who getting men, no opinion matter when you don't graduated from.
Speaker 5: That point you thank you.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's in your talent too, though, Like because Chappelle kind of always been the same nigga, the same type of comedian.
Speaker 1: You can go from level. Yeah, Chapelle on another level, but he just we grew with him.
Speaker 3: Bro. We're talking about the same ship though, but now he's saying that ship differently then didn't got Yeah political, that.
Speaker 4: Ship totally different, but it's still funny because he is just a funny nigga.
Speaker 6: I think that Chapelle should really make us tune in with him even more though than that is kind of grew and he just took off with this even more because y'all got to remember when the first time y'all seen him on TV, then Eddie Murphy put him on another profession, that's another comedian to put another comedian on, you know what I'm saying. Just I got the Eddie Murphy for that. So are your favorite comedian though Richard Prior? Sure, Richard fuck with Richard a lot. So you do stand up most definitely. I don't do nothing else.
Speaker 5: I do stand up.
Speaker 9: I was doing.
Speaker 5: I was doing standing up the same time I started doing skits?
Speaker 1: Which one you like more?
Speaker 5: Stand up? I get to be me. I'm free on stage.
Speaker 6: I get to bring the world into the Bubba Dug world. And ain't nothing like shitting down and just going to fuck off, just being me. I ain't worried about ship.
Speaker 5: I love that ship.
Speaker 8: So what do you do you feel like when you're coming off the top doing stand up in front of a live audience, you have a wider range of creative space.
Speaker 1: To pull from.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah, I got nothing more material like a workshop, I got nothing but material.
Speaker 5: But I got shit. Fuck the hood.
Speaker 6: I got shit for the white folks. I got shit for the Missans, the women, Grandpa Wang, his uncles.
Speaker 1: What if all the people you name only the white folks they pay you. Are you gonna just don't doing jokes.
Speaker 4: With white hell?
Speaker 1: No, I got the allways.
Speaker 5: Bring it home. I'll never I'll never let money control me. I control money.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying is, he ain't gonna seem like you're doing because on his tours, we see you on his white crowds, we gonna feel how we feel it just because.
Speaker 1: You went home and blash. I don't won't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's gonna be like, you're just doing you know what I'm saying, that's all he doing it, that's all he booking.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yep, that's all book.
Speaker 1: But I feel like a.
Speaker 8: True, real stand up comedian can find a way to transform his jokes and make them relate.
Speaker 1: To and that man, y'all want to hear be real. Anybody want to.
Speaker 13: Go to a Kate tulleray Chris Tucker. But the new Christian, like you said, he grew up, he in a different bracket. Now his coming gonna be though, like fuck with your create Like when you Kate Tucker. I used to go there comedy shows and ship.
Speaker 1: He's a totally different niggas.
Speaker 6: Brother, see me movies, this stand up, I ain't gonna yeah for sure, the last crity talking movie.
Speaker 5: Rush.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's super dope next that way. Yet now then he say he declined he doesn't want to do those type of movies no more.
Speaker 5: Now he's doing Rush. I'm twenty thirty, like the.
Speaker 1: Like the like the Ship where the Fridays.
Speaker 5: Religion against his religion and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta respect that, you know what I'm saying. He going on with the going one, he going on with God.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he don't want, he don't want, he don't want to do it. So hollowe I do that Friday Hallowemen, Chris don't want I do that? Motherfucker real talk.
Speaker 1: I always want to ask a comedian like him, Well, no, how do you think, like.
Speaker 3: How the comedians choose they're gonna roast in the crowd, and how does the people with the crowd.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't roast. I don't even roast. I got material. I ain't fuck with the people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of times people come to my show think I'm gonna fuck with them. I just got material. I ain't even added that to my game, just to fuck with the people like that, because you know, everybody can't take.
Speaker 5: A joke, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You never know who on what you know, ain't no motherfucking on, ain't nobody chicking for no guns, but nigga coming to the comedy club, you know what I'm saying. So I don't you know, I'm gonna say what I won't say, but I'm never gonna say no shit, they's gonna rob nobody the wrong way.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think some people they ain't got no material, so they get looking to fire somebody up, because that's just what they're good at, just trying to fire somebody up.
Speaker 1: What about like a nigga the crowd.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, i'mnna get that nigga remove quickly, just like yeah, I'm gonna get he removed. He got a date, she can stay, you know what I'm saying. Some ship like that, Yeah, I might buy a nigga. Bitch, you drink while I'm gonna stay. I'm a play away, you know what I'm saying. Some ship like that, man, Yeah, real talk.
Speaker 1: That was saying it's what he lives.
Speaker 6: Though I appreciate, I'm just just I just want to be great, bro. I ain't no competition about everybody funny in their own way show you know. I feel like everybody got their chance. They doing their thing. Don't get mad when I get mine. That's the way I look at this ship. I don't never be old up that nigga doing his thing. I gotta no, I'm just doing me.
Speaker 1: They said anything else when I got big? What's your goal? Like what you feel like once you do this? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, on him all the way him movies, Like I say, not the throat shay, but movies that's not gonna to me like I'm being I know I'm on the right, But I want a big motherfucker, a big motherfucking line color.
Speaker 1: Yeah that type of ship, bro, your moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want I want some ship that's don't get enough nigga numb naive for Oscar that type of ship.
Speaker 1: Uh So you say you can easy player serious bro?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm more definitely more shites roll on ship man. I got two movies, roll myself. So do you smoke absolutely like a broke star.
Speaker 5: But I just started smoking though two years ago.
Speaker 1: You've always been cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, always. I'm from the country. Ain't sure else to do.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. Do ride dirty bike photos and ship, ride horses. Ship move slow like a motherfucker. It's a culture shop. You don't nothing move but the money Big city is a culture shot. No, not for me, man, I'm bill forging ship. I was boring for this ship.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: I go to these ciggas and eat this ship up.
Speaker 6: You know, every cart riding through that's how you know a nigga country, every car, the break squealing and everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, just what it is street break.
Speaker 1: I'm real man.
Speaker 6: I come from a time we had like a big thing is the trailer rise. Everybody get their horses and ride them and ship. But why I'm from these niggas don't be feeding their motherfucking horse. Is my niggas? What was like great dang dogs, my nigga. I swear to God, this real life, real ship.
Speaker 1: These niggas that the trail.
Speaker 6: Rode be inviting me out when I'm front, come on back home and come take the trail ride. Look at my heart. It's a fucking dog. My niggas I'm not getting pressed with this ship, man.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 14: My nigga got a big truck, big trailer, big Texas belt buckle, big wallet, horse sting them, my mother horse horse eating notacho them racehorses.
Speaker 6: God damn yeah, racehorse.
Speaker 1: Brother can't gate when you come out with my fucking trailer.
Speaker 6: My nigga, the horse got nigga heart died bigger like the motherfucker die.
Speaker 1: Big horses. The nigga got.
Speaker 6: Y'all got ship. I d I got a ski ship for real. I know I won't be lying to you.
Speaker 1: M so breakbeat, breakbeat right yeah over, break beat right? Know you know Marco said fuck break yeah. My boy brunt told me he was like, man, you gotta fuck. But I fucked a man over the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout after Marco a good guy.
Speaker 1: I told her what he called like cold.
Speaker 4: We talking about as much you've been dropped episode, I said, I'm trying to get my best d T for me, like.
Speaker 1: Ship, how long? How many episodes?
Speaker 9: You is?
Speaker 4: You man?
Speaker 6: We probably gonna shot by twenty five, but I think we're gonna drop like six or seven. I'm still just working progress with it. Ain't what I wanted it yet your favorite all love shit. I appreciate anybody to pull up on me. Man took the time out that day to come work with me, all of my motherfucking favorite, all of them. I ain't got no favorites in this ship.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I'm just working any.
Speaker 6: Any like comed and you look up to reach out to your show. You love man, Mike else be fucking with me. I guess what with everybody callost Miller, fuck with me, Carlo, fuck with the Marco Desert me and him real tight. I think I fucked up a situation. I didn't fuck it up. I had somebody management at the time. What's his name? They Ryan guy. I can't he's gonna get mad. I can't think of his name, but he reached out to me. I think he's from North Carolina comedian. Yeah, Ryan, y'all will find.
Speaker 1: That North Carolina Ryan. No.
Speaker 6: I can't think of his name, but it's Ryan something. He's real fucking dope. He's real fucking dope. He wanted to put a situation together with me, but the guy had management at the time fucked it off and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh look, that's your camera right there looking to it, and.
Speaker 6: I can't think of his name. I won't look at the motherfucker you know who I'm talking about that should come back.
Speaker 1: What's like a major, major, major life gym. You would give.
Speaker 6: Somebody on the mind your motherfucking business all the time, mind your business and work hard, man. And that's what it's about in this business. And I'll tell you what, I take friendship over money any day in this business because a lot of time people just want to be doing shit for the money, man, you know what I'm say saying, And then like bonding with the motherfucker and building a friendship, cause Moggy gonna come from that ship eventually down the line more than what you probably be trying to charge this man for this woman for. So that's what I was saying. It ain't always about the money, because you comedy, I love. I was doing this shit for free. You know, ainything you love, you'll do for free.
Speaker 1: What are somebody trying to do that?
Speaker 7: But they look at like controlling and all the cloud chasing and all that shit in this work.
Speaker 6: That's all we think About's how people talk about. Now cloud chasing? You doing that for clop have a nigga tell me that you're doing this for clop now, motherfucker, I'm doing it for me. You're doing it for clap because you're on my page with two followers. Motherfucker making the comment like this. Now you're doing it for clap.
Speaker 1: My nigga, you be erasing.
Speaker 6: Nah, I don't fuck with them. Listen, nigga, get I be on some camera and shit, nigga got a line. I blocked them whole ad. Nigga, I ain't gonna let nobody fuck on my dad.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm a boy positivity.
Speaker 3: Over wherever they want to check you out, like your show of course on break beating, where they can check you out with that stand up you gotta be like tour ship coming up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got some I got a couple of shows coming on. I'm going to announce my tour next month though. But if they won't catch me, they can catch me all over their breakbeat, all on my own channel. Bubble Dug I g Bubba Dub ninety four TikTok the real Bubble Dub.
Speaker 5: But ship.
Speaker 6: At this point, google me, I'm gonna pop up or I did you know what I'm saying, I wish my name would pop up the right way, you know, but it's because I googled myself last week, man did nothing pop up? I was sad in the motherfucker What you mean? I realized I wasn't ships.
Speaker 1: Popping up?
Speaker 6: But no, I got some ship that I'm working on. I can really talk about it now, though I'm still waiting on my credit with Pop Smoke people in case I can't remember my mon Pop Smoke first album track eight snitching. You don't wait on my credit? Done broke bread, but give me my credit? Started playing fucking games man credit?
Speaker 1: How what you mean? Like what you talking about? Put you on the track list? You know?
Speaker 5: They they you know they took my ship two years ago and put it on the album.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I had to fight, get lawyers and get all that shit done, you know what I'm saying, to get my recognition.
Speaker 5: But I ain't got my full recognition yet.
Speaker 6: Like when y'all see Freature in Quavo name and Pop Smoke name on that, y'all should see Jerry Morgan name right beside this ship, because without my skit, that song ain't what he is and freature road that bitch.
Speaker 5: To Pluto road there. You know what I'm saying. So, yeah, I just won't. I just won't my judge do. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair enough. Yeah, we salute you for pulling up the Big Facts. You know what I'm saying. Checking with ODF. He's doing this thing. So you check us out to a trip a w dot bigfaxspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 5: Yo, what's up? You know who it is.
Speaker 1: It's DJ Scream and we've all been there before.
Speaker 3: A weekend trip to the casino canceled because real life can't call it.
Speaker 1: Well, My Booky's new and improved online casino It's here to change the game.
Speaker 3: You can dive into a truly realistic casino experience featuring the latest and slots, jackpots, live dealer action, and all from the comfort of your own home. Your adventure at my Bookie Casino begins today with a generous sign up bonus using promo code Big Facts. That's promo code Big Facts to secure yourself a sweet deposit bonus. And that's not all because my Bookie Casinos revamp loyalty program insurance that you'll be shower with rewards including free spins, cash back offers, and a host of exclusive VIP perks.
Speaker 1: The more you play, the more you win.
Speaker 3: Play anytime anywhere with my Bookie Casino and make sure you use our promo code Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Line from the.
Speaker 3: Trap Music Museum is DJ Screen, Big Banga, see Baby Jay to c and we a team Big Facts and today we will be having a conversation with the one the Only boom Man Authentic Empire on Stephan the Building on Big Facts.
Speaker 1: What's so, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 13: My brother?
Speaker 1: What's up? Man? I appreciate you, man, appreciate.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you pulling up. We got a lot to talk about. You know what I'm saying, We're gonna get to the facts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think we should start off by just kind of letting everybody know, if they're not familiar, who is boom Man Like? Who are some of the acts that you've been affiliated with, some of the producers that you brought introduced to the world, some of the artists that you introduced the world.
Speaker 4: Uh about ten years in the game started with like k Rap you know, considered the Snap King out of high school, producing athitap y'all and stuff like that, shout It ott on the Man, a lot of stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I started with him. That's how I got kind of like introduced to the game.
Speaker 4: But most people know me outside K on the Track, So executive produced like Swag Surfing, Future.
Speaker 1: Magic.
Speaker 4: Man, The Hall, j Money, Young La thirty six, so that whole futuristic you know.
Speaker 7: So K was your producer's son to you, right, and then also Rosco Dash, what son you in?
Speaker 1: Signed Roscoe Dash all the way turned up, you.
Speaker 4: Know, no hand and at that time it was it was yup, yup. And then I ended up getting behind like Charlie Boyd Game with the beef it Up Innate with the name I got with Light's Global. We did the Juju on the beat, did a rapping on yourself your own. I did some rapping them on.
Speaker 1: I had. I had songs out the independent artists.
Speaker 4: I had songs with everybody in the game, from Future to Chains, Gucci, Yo Gotti, Walk Up, Rocko, k Kemp, helps sign Love Pump. I also consulted a lot of people like the Love Renaissance. I helped him get that lawyer which ended up getting their situation, uh consultant, even with Mike Will A lot of different people may you know been around, But I kind of got my start in by this DJ by the name of DJ Screen. Yeah, the mid tape let me, helped break me out on the scene. So you know what I'm saying, It's an honest and privilege to be here. So most most recently fu Giano, you know money move with the hitting record behind like over one hundred million records.
Speaker 7: So yeah, someone ask a real question and we'll get to the deep of it. Why do you think it is you put you put your effort in the artist. You probably had to financially invest in some artists. Why do you think along the route with all the artists at one point or another there might have been some friction, misunderstanding or just kind of like what causes the separation, so people can kind of understand the relationship between the CEO and the artist, Like there's a lot of moving parts, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think what it is for me and y'all been hearing it a lot lately, like the culchure been getting educated. Where as an exect, as an exect, you have to do a certain amount of So let me put it like this, I'm gonna say that right, as an artist, when you get close to the artists, it because the line get jaded. You get where I'm coming from. So but me, for me to make an artist pop the way I needed to pop, I kind of have to be hands on.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm coming from.
Speaker 4: And then what happens is when they get too close to you, a lot of time, envness and jealousy seep seeing because maybe they don't know the business like they're supposed to know the business, and they thinking it's one thing. So I'm gonna say this right, a lot of artists they don't understand business, right.
Speaker 1: So I had to be one of the type of people where I had to understand like both sides.
Speaker 4: So I had to understand the creative side because I was an independent artist, but I started out on the business side and learning business. I was reading like books coming out of high.
Speaker 1: School on business and being an entrepreneur. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I built my house from the ground up when I was twenty one, so I already had been on a business mindframe and a business mindset from a young age, and so coming up not realizing that for the artists, it's more what they say. The right side of the brain is the creative side. It's more creative, you feel me. So when it's more creative, it's less business. It's less logical. So everything is emotional driven. That's why if you hear a lot of people, they'll say, I bet he didn't read his contract right, because they're doing everything off emotions and off feelings, and so.
Speaker 1: They feel like it should be a certain way.
Speaker 4: They think it should be a certain way, and then you come down to the business and you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, that's not what some too.
Speaker 4: God do you feel like you come in as big bro, big brother, but then you do business. That's the difference niggas to feel like niggas feel like okay, brou when they see the business side of it right, and then when when we do business, we do business in our favor. It's just how business goes right, Okay. So a nigga feel like I'm fuck with you, brou.
Speaker 3: But because I hear this shit all the time from niggas, I ain't think you'll do me like that instead of.
Speaker 4: What it is like you took advantage of him type ship. Well, I look at it from the flip side, I feel like playing make my money back. You took advantage of me.
Speaker 5: In fact, I'm the.
Speaker 1: One spending the money. I'm the one taking my loss.
Speaker 3: Not what I'm saying this, but when you, when you when and when the money get that, that's when niggas starts seeing the business side, like.
Speaker 1: Talk to your lawyers, say that's how niggas take it.
Speaker 4: Though they can take it that way, but that once again, I told you that's off of feelings, because guess what we did a contract, right yeah, yeah, we grown.
Speaker 1: Like you's a minor. That's one thing.
Speaker 7: But somethingves not saying you tick it to the artists like there's some family ship.
Speaker 3: So when you use the F word, it changed the dynamic. I understand being grown, but it changed the dynamics. When tattoos get involved in this and that and full life change the dynamic of the business. Right right, that's what you're going more towards gang.
Speaker 1: Business. You started tattooing. That's more like affiliated, Like I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's like I don't know.
Speaker 1: For me, I might get a tatted on them because they got so much love for the brand, and I respect that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But all my artists can tell you every single last one of them because I learned from an early stage. Like listen, I ain't into the loyd to you because I'm I understand that most artists and most people are loyal to it.
Speaker 1: Get where I'm coming from. For me, it's all about being professional. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just want you to be professional, Like, let's let's havendle business first, and let's build off of that foundation, because I understand most people are loyal to their family. You understand they're loyal to to some money like it ain't I if you notice, like I want you, we've been hearing the same story right with all.
Speaker 1: The ex and all the artists. It's two sides. It's two folks.
Speaker 4: I think it's about time to find a common ground. You understand what I'm saying, Like artists feel taking advantage of but the label people like, shoot, I need to make my money, Like I think what it is is artists don't realize that labels are in business to make money. And my thing is is if you didn't have if you wasn't poppular, right and you didn't have a name or a brand, and now you're able to have a platform to even speak on somebody. It was a blessing because you wasn't there before. And if you didn't, if you could do it on your own, you wouldn't need a label.
Speaker 1: What you signed for? How was it a bad deal? You signed it? So you guess what you did?
Speaker 4: You did a offer, how you felt an off emotion instead off of business. So now I'm like, hey, man, make sure you have a lawyer, make sure you check the business.
Speaker 1: Like I'm big on that. But the thing is, I'm built.
Speaker 4: Different though, Like I'm a little bit different when it comes to deal with artists, Like I don't want to I don't want to work with nobody don't want to work with me.
Speaker 1: I'm big on that. I let niggas go.
Speaker 4: I don't do no perpetuity. It's like hey, soon as hey if it ain't working. But whatever, I invested my money too.
Speaker 1: I want my money. Man. You feel whe I'm coming from, like we locked in?
Speaker 4: So what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, So if that's the case, Like, is it wrong to.
Speaker 8: Partially work off of emotion when you're about to enter into a major business contract with somebody? Because, like you said, you don't want anybody to work with you that doesn't want to work with you. Right, So, in order for somebody to feel comfortable enough to want to work with you and to want to bust down their breads with you and to do everything that is contractually obligated, it has to be some sort of who are there in order for you, you guys, to be able to feel like, Okay, this is some ship that might work.
Speaker 1: Right. So, so I agree it's gonna be a balance of both. But but this is the thing.
Speaker 4: Contracts are in place for when things go bad. You get where I'm coming from it.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right about what you're saying, because at the end of the day, I can see both sides of it because most of the time niggas don't really be believing in themselves, right you do when you spend your money.
Speaker 4: You can spend your money in a nigga believe so much more them. Nigga can't even see what they finna go to you when I get you here, and none of shit different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like a nigga can agree, like we can agree from the first started ship. Fitty Fit then I get on the motherfucker. Motherfucker start posting me, reposting me. Now I feel like I'm gonna seventy five twenty five.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask you. Let me ask that's how that ship go up. Let me ask you.
Speaker 4: Nigga don't want your niggas excuse me, my bad. I don't tell you niggas don't be see I've seen both sides. I don't know his situation. I'm talking about period.
Speaker 1: Niggas goes Okay, we agree to twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: I'm your manager, m and the folks start saying, you get a million dollars a show, and folk fifty that money gotta come out of that.
Speaker 1: Now you're looking like why you get so much? Twenty five percent? Twenty five percent? You cool with me? Get y'all get that too, out him, get different. That's the truth.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know which situation when you but I don't have seen this ship any niggas. How every time niggas, when the nigga get depped there at that point the ship wrong. That's how that ship you would be getting bro ain't and a lot of nigga don't sign a lot of my friends that y'all be and probably went like, alright, who I fuck got it?
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the young niggas. Move move, move move, that's my man. So I don't know what happened with y'all situations. I don't know, but I just see he doing what he's doing. Now you're doing.
Speaker 4: You still do what you're doing, okay, but I don't know yet. We'll get to that, but I'm saying it so I can't. I'm not saying I'm picking no sides, but I've seen niggas because I've been an artist and I've been a nigga who signing it. You get know what I'm saying. That's why I never even did a contract. Let's see how read you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Keep it and the you know what I did.
Speaker 4: When we gonna talk to your crappers and put these crappers in our business, then we'll do the contract what.
Speaker 1: You feel like I did.
Speaker 4: That's what kind of a nigga I was, because I was doing being there with my family. You get what I'm saying. So I don't even you're not contractually tied to me yet until you see what it is.
Speaker 3: But you know when you're gonna start seeing certain ship on the because niggas don't understand. Once you don't spend your money all there is no folk calling they name in the crowd. Damn this nigga who don't spend all this money, they getting.
Speaker 1: Them to call my name. So I don't think that. I don't know. But what like I said, again, I don't know what happened? But when when the being that come into place?
Speaker 4: Because I ain't no bis and when you broke, so you don't mean for anything, I ain't no being, no whdy you will broke?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, hell y'all, y'all, bro don't care where you got all that? Bro y'all? So yeah, how you hear that? I want to ask ja the rhetorical question. It's rhetorical.
Speaker 4: How can I answer? Well, I'm just I'm just saying in general, I get it. But I want to ask you a question, like what artists have you ever heard said they did sign a good deal?
Speaker 1: One savage? Yeah, you sign a self. I guess he's said sign somebody else. Yeah, they had a record deal. But he's man, he said he had a great deal.
Speaker 4: He signed. He's a business person signing to a lady. He's signing a he's signing a company. I'm talking about an artist signing to a lady. I've never heard an artist that signed to an independent label said that they signed a good deal.
Speaker 1: Never in my life.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly, But I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you why. It's the misunderstanding, right, And this is what why I got my platform. I like doing a lot of educating, right, because I've been on both sides.
Speaker 1: You feel me. I've been an artist, I'm an exec, you feel me.
Speaker 4: So what I tried to splay to the artist like I just was on another podcast and we were talking about three sixty deals, right, and I'm like, three sixty deal? All it is income participation?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Because this is the thing.
Speaker 4: Right, Let's speak on the artists that I've dealt with before I got with him. Have you ever heard of them before I? Did they have a number one record? Did they have a record doing a million streams? Did they have a record doing a million views?
Speaker 1: Was they touring? Did they have real Man? I'm just asking the question.
Speaker 4: I'm saying so so, no matter what happened, I look at it like this. I spent one hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. I'm gonna do paperwork because I know every artist damn near switch up. I don't know too many. But the thing about me is I respect the business. It's kind of like I look at like the NFL. You come in, you do a rookie time, you score some touchdowns, you know, you know, you make the Pro Bowl, it's time to renegotiation because you know your value. Yeah yeah, no, what the value is is different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But the problem is is I understand artists need development, and there's not a lot of development going on, so they don't understand the business. And me, I'm never the type of person to want to take advantage of somebody in the business.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't like move. His contract is up. I do contingency based deals. I do two year contingency based deals. That's what we moved on.
Speaker 4: What happened, his contract was up. I wasn't pushing no more. You feel I'm coming from. But the thing you used to push, it's a lot of different facts, right. My thing is this right here, it's hard ones.
Speaker 1: I give you the big facts. The big fats is.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me to push somebody and go hard for somebody who don't go hard for me. That's one you get where I'm coming from.
Speaker 1: So you say they don't go hard for you, What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: It's like it's little things, right, Like, So if I'm investing in like I invested hundreds of thousands in the movie, like hundreds, you know it takes that to make a number be the make a song be the number one song.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But if I'm like, hey, can this artist open up or do a show, I'm gonna think about it. A bro, I need you to come support me at I will see you know, it's not like, yeah, I fuck with your home.
Speaker 1: You don't did more than for me than anybody in my life.
Speaker 8: Oh, you're saying on his end, he wasn't reciprocating the love.
Speaker 4: Come on from your perspective, because you're saying you're saying basically like this, this is how your machine running. You're saying, Okay, I get one of my artists to pop the top artists poppular, to help the smaller artists out on the man you said he wouldn't he wouldn't he went with it if he went't with it. If you don't come from the same thing with you're wrong. He went with it either, you know what I'm saying, because I was like, even when I started, I told him, I said, listen, I don't like to call people out, you know, but we're gonna big fact.
Speaker 1: We're gonna speak the big facts. In the beginning, I was like, hey, bro, I got this artist that just won because see how I do you know?
Speaker 4: I found food John off the showcase, right, So we did the showcase, he won the artist the winner. I did that on purpose so we could be it's camaraderie because I grew up in the culture just like everybody else looking at the cash, money's the so so death. You know what I'm saying, the whatever.
Speaker 1: You know up north, you get over everybody rocking together. So you know that was my vision. That was my dream for everything.
Speaker 4: And and you know, HAWKS was just like, hey man, I don't ready want a niggas like that, I said, but he here because.
Speaker 1: He's seeing what we did with you. He rocking with you.
Speaker 6: He a fan.
Speaker 4: You feel him coming from and it's like, nah, bro, you know you wanting niggas like that? So people be in their head. You feel me and I don't. I don't knock know artists because I get it. Everybody's in a battle because I don't know what people motive is. I'm in it for business and growth, like really and truly, bro, like we are trying to better our families and better our lives. Like it's not it's not egotistical with me, you know what I'm saying. Like I started being an artist because I ain't have an artist to push and I wanted to be in music, you know what I'm saying. And people when when I guess warming to me like that or whatever, so I was just like, you know, I kind of always it's been like a no man, you feel me like doing my thing, doing it on my own, figuring it out, and when I figured it out, when I figured out the money. Hey man, you can't you can't tell me now, you know what I'm saying, Like, you can't tell me that. You know what I'm saying, Like we're gonna do it how I want to do it, and if you don't want to do it how I want.
Speaker 1: To do it. Hey man, that's that's the don't you feel I'm coming from?
Speaker 7: You think in order for you know, as an executive for you to get to the because you're doing well with the next level of and probably some of these executives, if you talk to any executive in Atlanta, has been through some of the things you've been through. But do you think that it's gonna take an artist to kind of give that back to you and say, oh, he one hundred for you to get to that next level.
Speaker 1: But I think that's what it was.
Speaker 4: That's what food was doing. You feel so fool. He was waving a flag. You get what I'm coming from. So he got to a level. He was like one of the realist artist out of dealt with. You get I'm coming from like homes.
Speaker 1: He rapped it.
Speaker 4: He was like, he was like, I'm Tien seventeen, but I'm a two. You know what I'm saying, Get it twist. He's like, I'm ae for real. He said, you know, you tagged it on his face the whole nine and it's all love. I didn't even have to ask him to do it. He just rupped and wave the flat because he got it. He was like, bro, help change my life. He's seen the bigger pictures. See everybody don't see bro. You was running around I've been me. You feel don't coming from I've been me seeing screen seeing me. I've been getting money. You get where I'm coming from. But if I come and I be a part of your situation and I help you become somebody, It's like to me, it's can we speak free?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: It's the wholest shit ever to try to tear down and knock somebody who helped you.
Speaker 1: Whenever I see that ship on the internet, Bro, that shit pitched me off.
Speaker 4: So bad because I'm like, Bro, you wouldn't even have this platform to say anything if it wasn't for that.
Speaker 1: Man. Do you feel like you do? You feel like as a exec of of hip hop artists, you should have.
Speaker 3: To disconnect, like cause a nigga can feel like me standing next to you, I'm not really getting I'm not being who I need. I'm not being an artist. You see how you how you pop your ship? You look like just keeping realized niggas think so a nigga start feeling.
Speaker 1: Like bro, Bro, you gotta earn that.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 1: Listen, I hurt me some people, Like for John O, he earned that.
Speaker 14: I'm not bro.
Speaker 4: He did Like, we can't make I can't make nobody a start what I'm saying. But do you feel that energy from people like of course, of course you feel that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's hard to stand next to it's hard to stand next to the sun and not get hurt. You you're gonna come from like that. It Just see what it is.
Speaker 4: But you have to be a start to see. If we both stars, you ain't gonna feel that way. You understand what I'm saying. If we both shine and you ain't gonna feel that way, you only gonna you only gonna feel that way when you feel like some kind of insecure, some kind of envious.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying about all them niggas. You don't feel like you like now, when a nigga got a valid punt. If you're asking me, man, they couldn't. They got whatever point of that. Look man, I don't. I don't look at right and wrong you feel me. I look at it is my way in your way. Everybody got like people get on the internet and say it's the right way to do some stuff. That's the wrong way to do some stuff. Man, I don't agree with that. Only the universal laws. You feel me long as I ain't steal from you, rob you, kill you. You know what I'm saying, mess with your wife, you know, certain stuff that we just don't cross. Outside of that, that's just opinions, man, Like, that's my opinion. That's your opinion. But in my opinion, I don't feel.
Speaker 1: Like you got no bro.
Speaker 4: I invested in you. I'm gonna take the loss you want coming from you didn't invest in me. If I took from you, okay, cool, But if I ain't took nothing from you, what we're talking about?
Speaker 7: So three timon artists complaints, we're just throwing out what we're here, all right. They ain't pushing me like that, damn sure, because you ain't making me no money like that.
Speaker 4: It's a business. Next, what I'm gonna keep doing, I'm gonna just keep I'm not your daddy.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna keep doing investing money is somebody amazing. But again, this is all I'm not debating with you. I'm putting myself.
Speaker 3: Because we don't have no rappers here, right, so put myself in the rapper seat, right cool?
Speaker 1: All right? But I signed that contract. Brush should be pushing me. Bruh said it was family.
Speaker 5: Why he pushing me?
Speaker 1: At he ain't doing for me what he did for food.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I can't do I do do for them what I did for food. I can't help it that people like food better than they like you.
Speaker 8: So at what point do you do you stop pushing or stop helping based upon whatever you feel like numbers not happening?
Speaker 1: Numbers? Man, what I'm saying when is when is it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: How long is he if we are making what period of time do.
Speaker 8: You give a person to be able to fucking do whatever they need to do to be able to satisfy your requires?
Speaker 1: Because we did just say development and it can't take time.
Speaker 5: So for me, right question?
Speaker 4: So for me, it's like this for me, and I'm pretty mean because, like you got to understand, I pushed artists when they don't have no Man, most of the time, I'm helping an artist develop a situation where they can get somebody. So a lot of time it's tiny. The problem is we got a lot of artists trying to do in three months will take three years you get on, so development takes time. You get where I'm coming from. So if you're can't get developed, if you stop pushing.
Speaker 1: But I'm not stopping.
Speaker 4: Listen, I don't stop pushing nobody's stuff. I just set up a whole system where you got to push yourself. Man Like, if I gotta go harder for you, then you go harder for you. I'm gonna quit every time I agree with that. You get where I come from. You gotta go harder for yourself. I can't go harder than you for your business, Like, this is your business, this is your life. Like if you're pushing and we both making money, it does why would I stop?
Speaker 1: They say anything else about when I got hold on.
Speaker 5: Let me say this.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like.
Speaker 3: The way you come in so aggressive for a nigga, you put a nigga in a state of entitlement?
Speaker 4: Features big by, big Boy, big Bud. Let's talk to big facts. Let's talk the big facts. Ain't nobody ever did what I did for independent artists ever?
Speaker 1: Ever? What you do?
Speaker 4: How many unknown artists you know with the biggest niggas in the world I'm talking about, I got independent.
Speaker 1: Artists with features with future, Little Dirk.
Speaker 4: Money bag Yo, little Baby Dub Baby Gunner, Roddy Rich Mulatto. You want to keep going. I'm missing somebody. I'm missing future. I'm missing simoo young dolf. You know what I'm saying, Like, like I done got unknown artists their dream features from that they wouldn't be able to get on their own.
Speaker 1: All I could do is give you a shot. I can't like, I can't. I can't take you up there, hold hold up.
Speaker 3: But so do you feel like once I did all that and spend the money radio and this ship started to crown back down but he ain't on start?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I don't operate like that. Most of the time for me, it's like, let's keep pushing. I keep pushing. No, no, no, we pushed. We pushed. It ain't about that.
Speaker 4: It's not that it's like this.
Speaker 1: It's like this were just trying to get all the way. I don't put so much. I just sinking in. You don't going on over.
Speaker 4: So let me break it down like this, majority of the time, if we stopped pushing this because the artist became uncoached, that's what it is, okay, because I want to keep if we're making money, I want to keep making money. If we're pushing, I want to keep pushing. And like I said, I have stuff set up by default.
Speaker 1: A good answer you need to be copy Okay, this ship asked you a question.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you a question because I'm just I'm trying to pull it out, you know what I'm saying, this hold it trying to figure out what.
Speaker 1: Hold the questions industry that I need to know that the scammed that like, but we won't.
Speaker 14: This is.
Speaker 1: We want you to talk that. This is like you ain't got a clear name to us, it's just body. I'm just saying, this is the perfect platform.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, for sure, this is the perfect platform to discuss that's always said.
Speaker 1: We are what you want to know the so like you just said, so you just said that you stop pushing when an artist becomes uncumfortable.
Speaker 8: Right when you say unculturable, because in general terms, when a person is uncomfortable, that means that you guys have a personal difference.
Speaker 4: Nah, nigga becomes un pastable when they feel like they n grow some nuts.
Speaker 1: That's how that ship goes. When personal different No, that is personal difference. That's a personal difference. But niggas and everything you say when they ain't gotten it. You know, bro, I know how to do this. Know what I'm saying is you got.
Speaker 8: An uncoachorable means that you guys are clashing on a personal level. It couldn't possibly be about the business, but you guys are clashing like on some persons.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear.
Speaker 4: Sh Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me say this, Let me let me say this. Let me say this. I'm not perfect by by party? Is it?
Speaker 4: Some things I could either none of us are. I could do some things better. But when I mean cultural, it's like, hey man, I need you to post three times today. Come on, man, we were talking about we're talking about posting. Everybody needs you to get out here and work. They want me to work harder than them for them. Once you start getting lazy, I can't. It's like, no, I can't do it for you. Some people like this is the thing Fujiano. I'm gonna tell you why he talked I did. I didn't have to. He could move without the ball, like he'll go link up with his own artist, do his own features.
Speaker 1: I used to have to tell him. I said, Bro, you know you gotta pay for your studio time.
Speaker 4: He's like, man, boy, you know I just be working, bro, Like I don't have to hold his hand. You know, and some people are ready and some people are not. But at the end of the day, that's to me, that's a form of entitlement. I don't owe niggas nothing. If I spent my money and I pushed you and if you want to get let go.
Speaker 1: I told you I don't want to work with nobody who don't want to work with me. So how can I scam you? Are they still with me? You said you said, I can't no more. I don't scam my nigga. I paid one hundred thousand four feature for it. So you're saying, really, ain't made my money? Been saying? Really is you.
Speaker 3: Saying I ain't saying putting words? You're saying, Really niggas is upset cause they miss you.
Speaker 1: You said it's not me. That's what you really saying. Bro, You w and miss a nigga that spend more than you. Anybody's heard the things like this.
Speaker 5: You invested me and.
Speaker 1: And then it's like I'm like, okay, I'm entitled now. And then you start sucking with me because you're giving me your aster kids. I'm giving you my ass kids.
Speaker 4: You like, now I'm trying it on my own. And I realized oh damn home really was God damn pushing. He did some ship. They want to keep getting that same push, and I understand that, but I can't make it. If you got one hit in you, you got one hitting. It's got two hits you. You got to hit seeing you I'm not I'm not just your daddy. You get where I'm coming from, and I'm not trying to be I want to do business. I want to help you as much as I can, but I already created the platform for you to keep going on your own.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not telling you we're going to run all the x A artists on the face. I can't listen. I can't.
Speaker 4: That's what I can't.
Speaker 3: I can resonate with the ship he's saying. You know what I'm saying, But I don't know the situation. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, get like that, just like a bitch right when you leave your bitch. If she gone on by a bit, and that means she didn't give a fuck about it, dot, if she's.
Speaker 4: Cussing you out and cut woo woop that she misses you, she's upset that you.
Speaker 1: I don't care about her going on on I'm just being real. She kind of heard a nigga like that. They you ain't calling me a now, like is you good? You want to be missioned? You want to know where the whole scam neardy came from. Look, I want you to look at it like that, like this right, if you got.
Speaker 4: A saw with future, right, we get your song the future right and they don't do no notice.
Speaker 1: I want you to think about that. But did you put the money? Did you put money in my radio budget?
Speaker 4: Though? Boom?
Speaker 1: What hunter?
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 1: To get you a song with future? But I'm saying you still got nigga, No, you don't. Niggas averybody with no radio sitting if you buy, if you buy.
Speaker 4: Say you're saying you're saying that feature alone should got me to the point the well, when the time I need to find someone, I'm gonna find exact it even just that it's this right here, Bro, I have I have something and a tool and a resource that niggas would kill somebody for what You a nigga kill a nigga for a future teacher.
Speaker 1: But let me let me ask you this though, Like like Bro, you have to be able to work your emotion like I can't do it all. So what I'm independed, I'm not major because that's the problem. Like I'm a major label, I'm independent. It was you. You don't had a future in a baby feature. Get the video as a video the video see listen bad. So let me let me ask you this when you're winny Okay, so like to let me let me ask you this. So like when you're when you're in the space of like, because getting the big.
Speaker 8: Features from the big artists is a part of your formula for the artists.
Speaker 1: To get right.
Speaker 8: So okay, So when you're in the space of getting these big features for these artists that you're signing, or these artists that you're grooming to become like stars or whatever, do you ever like, do you ever think or have you ever given them the option of Okay, you can either get this future feature or you can get a fucking well I'm not gonna say no names, but a feature with a less expensive nigga. And then take the difference into what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I give what you're saying. I give what you're saying. So basically, this would have Stawn come in.
Speaker 9: That boel like okay, boom, boom just tried me with a dress, really just put a dress on me.
Speaker 1: He put it on the future and see if she's gonna. So he didn't believe in me.
Speaker 4: He didn't spend that, don't know, instead of putting on future in one of my songs, because with all.
Speaker 1: Due respect, Mo already had his before then got on his song who did not need money Bag? You didn't need his songs was pushed, it was going, It was out for three years. What did it go?
Speaker 12: I'm saying that, Okay, it was for three years before I got it locally. It was it you need the money locally? Was ahead bad straight into money bag we go.
Speaker 8: It's not like if I'm the hardest you give me and you give me a future feature, I'm eternally grateful for the future.
Speaker 1: You're not talking about. Listen, if you give me, if I'm an.
Speaker 8: Artist, you give me a future feature, right, I'm eternally grateful for the future feature.
Speaker 1: But if if you're making.
Speaker 8: It seem like, okay, because you got me the future feature, okay, I don't need to ask you for radio money or fucking marketing money or anything else that I need to properly push this record. It's kind of like you're throwing me out there to the wolves with a meat piece of meat around my neck. You see what I'm saying, Like, it's not it's a lot of a future. Feature doesn't automatically guarantee success.
Speaker 1: No, I don't at the end of the day, did you have it before?
Speaker 4: Who is?
Speaker 1: Who is?
Speaker 4: At the fact, at the end of the day, why would I give a nigga the opportunity to tell me what to.
Speaker 1: Do with my landing? It's my career. You don't feel like I should have You can have input. Do you want the feature or not?
Speaker 4: I can give somebody.
Speaker 1: You like, I'm not obligated. I'm not obligated.
Speaker 4: It's an opportunity, and we're looking at opportunities like we owe these niggas dise.
Speaker 1: Like you are not. No, you have no leverage, so you are not happy. But listen to what I'm saying. Just playing Devil's advocate for a.
Speaker 8: Minute, it's coming off like just because whoever these artists are that you're signing don't have money or don't.
Speaker 1: Have money, then my company at the day, my money, my company, you go somewhere else. So they don't deserve to have a voice or nothing. They can ask are they spending their own money? Though you couldn't look, I don't stop emotions, emotions right now. I always said they could have said. They could have said. They could have said, I don't want that feature. I want to mud it out a little more. Yeah, let me.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 1: Whoever, No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: They don't have any kind of They couldn't say anything.
Speaker 3: You know, you said they said they took the feature, Anna saying I don't want it. But they might be thinking, but big brother, you shouldn't let me get that feature because you beat Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm I'm being a rapper, a rapper. I don't turn myself into a rapper. I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm thinking is what niggas thinking about?
Speaker 4: Bro, don't don't, don't, don't want shot showing me cholity, no break.
Speaker 1: That's how I need to go to feelings.
Speaker 11: How they think about to get you like they're not saying that money think this way or rand like you mean you buy a car. You can't not buy this whole No more calls man, car.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's what's matter. You gotta keeping you better keep it. I get the psyche.
Speaker 4: I don't agree.
Speaker 1: I don't agree either, but I get it. I get the nigga feel like I don't agree.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, we're all free to do what we want, right, but you got your own money.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Ain't nobody It ain't them, Bro, I can't make you do nothing. I can't make you take a feature. I can't make you work.
Speaker 4: Once I realize I can't do look me, I'm gonna ask, hey, bro, you want to do this. I'm not a.
Speaker 1: Street nigga out here in the streets trying to Hey, you know, do it this way or else?
Speaker 4: Like that's the reason why they're doing all that. If I was on the streets, shit, nigga won't talk.
Speaker 1: They know, they know what's some of the ship. You don't heard that piss you out? Like from who.
Speaker 9: If it is? You?
Speaker 1: The fuck?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: I really get more irritated than anything because I feel like a lot of people misstake blessing man because they feel so entitled bro. Like like, at the end of the day, it's niggas out here. If you don't want it, I know somebody will and not In the thing about it is everybody that that had a situation with me, that got paid, that got money, then got invested into, then got pushed. I'm independent, y'all act like thank y'all. I appreciate it, but I'm not at leantic. I don't have a billion dollar budget. I'm boomed from Southwest at Loma. I don't sell drugs. I don't kick those.
Speaker 1: I don't do none of that.
Speaker 4: I didn't get my money in the streets. I didn't get it out the trust.
Speaker 3: But when you're dealing with a nigga that look like you, you expect more. You know what I'm Sayingcause I'm letting the record labels on some real shit. The record label or ship you ass over there for y'am.
Speaker 4: Come on, bro, what a record at? Not know how how you're doing in the streets? So who listened to your ship?
Speaker 1: What a song? And what song can we get some money off of? That's the same thing he's saying.
Speaker 4: No, really right if it's making if it makes dollars, didn't make sense what we're talking about, bro, Like I don't understand what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Like we're talking about a.
Speaker 4: Little bit, talking about talking about He's talking about title, like you owe him something because you put a nigga in that position. I don't give a damn what position I put them in. It's ow position to get your ass. You're grown ass man.
Speaker 1: These ain't kids and work. But you know, you know, you know what, you know, you know you know what would have.
Speaker 3: Made ship a little different. And again I'm not saying we agree with that if niggas ass? Do you think you jumping to what I felt like was right to do? And it's a blessing. I'm a blessing bro as an artist. As an artist though boom as an artist.
Speaker 1: Have you ever though? Like? Whatever, Bro? What have all of you? Niggas switch? Like that's what they do?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like this is the thing, Like I just played it earlier. A lot of these people are emotionally driven. Creative people are emotionally driven. And because artists are big, it's like, look at it like this right, because I pushed you and get you me as a follows and put you into fans, you tend to take the side because you're a fan.
Speaker 1: It's a whole other side. It's a whole nother What about I feel like I got scam. They said you ran out Roscal Dad money.
Speaker 4: You heard, I said, Roscoe, like, you got missing for about a few years with Roscoe dad.
Speaker 15: Whole bank rolland he just you heard that. I heard all type of ships were gonna give you the facts. Okay, so you here, so the facts?
Speaker 4: Is this right here? Roscoe wasn't known for his own song. I got him a million dollar deal. I got him a career. He became, He started working with the biggest niggas in the game, Kanye, big Shine, everybody. His mama wanted to be the manager. She felt like I wasn't doing a great enough job. I said, find me out.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he wasn't sign he wasn't signing you. You were just managing him. No, he was signing me. Oh he was signing you and you were manager. Yeah, just clarity.
Speaker 4: Got fired as a manager. Cool, and they bought me out, and I went on by my business.
Speaker 1: Oh that what they talking about? What I'm not supposed to get paid for.
Speaker 14: What I did?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm confuged, bro, It's hard, is it. They're not supposed to make no money. That would seem like, yeah, I'm not supposed to make money off of the work that I put in and the ship I created. I just told you he wasn't even known for his own song. Like, thinking about what I just said, he was not known for his own song. What are he mad about him? I don't know how these niggas is man. You have to ask them to be kind of you them and let the speak. They be hey and what they eat don't make me ship, don't go keep doing me.
Speaker 7: The only way we will completely completely be able to understand the rappers point of view is if we ever want like rappers and science that indeed.
Speaker 1: It's the problem that that's why you see both ways, that record problem that I have. The problem that I have, and.
Speaker 4: I know it's a mellion is that has stand up and screen right now, why we only want to.
Speaker 1: Take the rappers point of view? I'm trying to tell you the whole other side, y'all like that I've seen. Yeah that I'm just saying keeping because I've been on both sides. Listen. If we don't get the rappers and see what they're saying, listen, listen check this out.
Speaker 4: If I don't make my money at a profit, I'm the fucking victim, not them.
Speaker 1: If I let's st let's be big face. I just spent about eight hundred thousand on your Have I made eight hundred thousand?
Speaker 4: Should I keep spending money? Here's the reality that what I'm saying, don't even like the car nigga's names out because guests. Let me tell you something, I have no ill feeling towards bro at all, no ill feeling. Look, I invested into the folk because I was fans in them. I like they wasn't No, they didn't have a name.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. If you got leverage and you popp it and you okay, you popp it, you're a nigga. Everybody they're hard. I'm listen. They hard, they talk. I look, why you think I messed so much?
Speaker 4: You feel like?
Speaker 1: Just feel like they feel like if I'm signed to a standing in their career, because now career, What the hell are you talking about? Bront You I got them from have no career? Broad When did you hear about your own guys? Before eight? When no brod heard?
Speaker 5: What's song.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm been knowing in the club.
Speaker 4: Song?
Speaker 1: Well tell the came? But said got a hard song? They do? What else?
Speaker 4: Song?
Speaker 1: You heard it? Make you a fan? I had already heard it too. Listen, listen, listen. I'm out.
Speaker 4: They're super talented artists. I wish all of them the best from I don't take a pitch. I hate that it didn't work out the way we both would life. But unfortunately, in business and in life, people part ways. People don't see out of eye. You get where I'm coming from. And it's not about who's right and who's wrong. It's just different perspectives. It's a lot more education that has to happen with artists, right and me. I'm an advocate of educating them. That's all I want to do is educate. So you understand. Like Pfe might might here, he just wanted Indy King, I'm all I'm answering questions like bro, let me tell you what this is.
Speaker 1: Let me explain this to you.
Speaker 4: Let me explain that to you. Because I don't do preparatory type deals. I don't do lifelong deals. I do contingency based deals. If I can't get you popping in a certain amount of time, I don't want to be connected just like you because I don't want negative energy attached to me. You get what I'm coming from the situation with move, I had a lot of situations that happened.
Speaker 1: I was pushing with Move.
Speaker 4: Look, we did a lot. We spent a lot of money, a lot of money with brou and he made a lot of money. You get what I'm coming from. Don't get it twisted. And Move was an amazing telling our contract ind it. He wanted me to do more, but by that time, I'm already dealing with the bullshit that came from another situation. And all it took for was one artist to stand up and be like, that's some boys shit and they would probably popped.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is a lot of times, uh people allowed. I don't know, man, I think reality.
Speaker 7: I think reality is when you when you get into an agreement for yourself and the artist, it might not work out.
Speaker 1: You have to take that to the.
Speaker 3: You're dealing with a nigga that's coming with nothing right and you already understand business and they don't.
Speaker 4: When it's time for business to come into play, that's when it becomes a problem. That's usually that's just what it is. It's like.
Speaker 3: And then when you start like because business is bri I ain't finna spend on money.
Speaker 4: That's business, no matter how you feel about it. How you how much I love you, I can my son, I love you to death.
Speaker 1: No, but Bro, you've beally got to.
Speaker 4: Play with your own studio. Time you got the man, you keep got there. I ain't finna that burning myself the fuck out come on. So, but niggas don't understand that. Niggas feel like Bro, niggas bro signed to you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's a learning experience for everybody.
Speaker 4: And the thing is is, I think my issue has been in the past is like even dealing with the Roscoe situation, I never spoke up because I'm.
Speaker 1: Such fans of the artist.
Speaker 4: I don't be wanting to do nothing to have people looking at them sideways like it's two sides, bro. And that's all I'm gonna keep saying. When it comes to dealing with an artist and exec It's always been that way. Now it's some exects that take advantage of the artist. That's not me.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to take advantage of nobody. Nobody will say they tied up in the contract with Boom like I can't get out.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody saying any nigga that was signed to you when they left, they was better off than when they came.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, anybody that ever approached me in my life, they was always better off when they left me in life.
Speaker 1: Not an artist in life, you said, you're a blessing, not a girl. Come on, bro, I've been that. I've been that bro. Anybody I can't wait money every day on.
Speaker 4: Anybody that come in contact with me. I'm always been. So what's what's the ship got to do his work too? When you teach the class what you be teaching in the class, you're talking about the men in the ninety days? Yeah, yeah, teach you how to get the men in the ninety days?
Speaker 1: What is it what you're gonna give us?
Speaker 4: None of it?
Speaker 1: On you get whatever? I said, like, what what is it consistent of? So what happened was, uh story right.
Speaker 4: I was down to my last like twenty bands in twenty nineteen, trying to do radio for your gut and.
Speaker 1: Giving you the big facts feel me and I had a partner. My energy came in.
Speaker 4: It was like, hey, you know, kind of woke me up on some on some information you know where I was already kind of doing it. But it clicked for me because I was doing it subconsciously, and that had already been taken doing a lot of reading, a lot of studying.
Speaker 1: But the problem is is a lot of times when.
Speaker 4: We read books, we read just to read, you know what I'm saying about, Jay, We don't read intentional and on purpose.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So you know, I read a book from Robert Kiwasaki and then I read right right Rich standport A, or I read something from like, let's say, Dave Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So obviously it's two different ends of the spectrum. And what it happened is you'll get confused. One is telling you to get.
Speaker 1: Out of dick.
Speaker 4: One is telling you to get some dick. Get where I'm coming from. And so what happened was once I realized and I learned, like, hey, you, when you follow an author, it's about it's like they're really like mentors.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand where you want your life to go, you feel me, because everybody's different.
Speaker 4: Somebody might want to live a simple, peaceful, humble life and somebody might I want to live a piped up li like it. They want to you know what I'm saying. They want to get the chance and the bus down, you know, drive the rolls Royce's fly private JITs. That might be someone else's dream. But the thing is is you have to study those type of people that live that kind of lifestyle that you want to live, you feel me. So what happened was I started studying like one hundred millionaires and billionaires, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I really just started digging into the information like like really really crazy and understanding the mindset. And when I started understanding the mindset, it was all about leveraging debt, you feel me.
Speaker 1: And I just went crazy with it.
Speaker 4: And you know, I generated over like thirty million in like three years, you feel me. And so that's why I was able to invest and do so much stuff to help other artists, because I generated the funds to be able.
Speaker 1: To do it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And so now what I do is, like I said, because everybody thinks and they want to say something, So I said, look, let me start giving a class and I'll be giving free classes on how to get the money to invest into your business, how to fund your business. You know what I'm saying. Legit, you know what I'm saying. And you know that's a testimon You got people testimon.
Speaker 1: Forshall for sh'all for shall they partner some of them partners? Not for the new company? Do they write them on your help?
Speaker 4: I ain't got there far, but nah, it's it's definitely it's definitely real situation, real deal.
Speaker 1: Y'all should definitely come check me out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Artist, Yeah, yeah, I got PF you, Mike, Mike. You know what I'm saying, Like, got PF you Mike too. Four mellow who we That's what we're working with right now. And then I got a whole little audition with Atlantic uh this weekend where I'm looking to do a distribution situation but another artist. So it's just like rebranding. But what I do is I try to what I try to do this time. And you know, let me tell you something what I realized. I understand why y'all asking me the questions, right, and so me being black and I ain't got no college degree. I feel the year in high school I graduated from theray you feel I'm coming from.
Speaker 1: So they say the parents stop when you start when you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm just learning how to maneuver a little bit better in the space because uh, and that's.
Speaker 1: Why I said I just big on education. But I understand sometimes when you're doing stuff.
Speaker 4: That people don't believe in, or people don't look at it the way they feel like, Oh, I only want to listen to the street nigga, respect the street nigg I'm doing something different that's never been done before. So you know, when you pioneer some stuff, usually the person that's pioneering you takes the beating you get where I'm coming from. You know, Martin Luther, King, Michael X, they took it the beating you get where I'm coming from. So I understand that nobody. You could say what you want to say about nobody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Nobody has done what I've done for the culture.
Speaker 7: When to come to anything, when you think when you think of like have you had the have you have you had the the have you been able to talk to like other people who came through independent like a Tony Draper or j Prince a Bird.
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked to any of them? Just about getting some game?
Speaker 4: I talked to Yeah, I talked to him at his house. He taught me this story and stuff like that. When I was at his house in California. Okay, you know what I'm saying, but I said it outside.
Speaker 1: Master. Do you think do you think like, because no, what you just said made me think of something you do.
Speaker 3: You have did something that niggas ain't dead, like putting these niggas right beside these.
Speaker 4: Big as artists, right, But do you think that more than that? Do you think that she hurt a nigga? I think that she hurt me to because you.
Speaker 1: Put them right there. Then when when that ship gone, they can't stand, they can't stand. Yeah, what they gonna do?
Speaker 4: Listen, man, listen, I don't understand how. I understand how it can hurt. It's kind of like winning the lottery.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, you don't put a nigga. You don't put me up here? So far I can't do that, but drop. It's like when you started at the top, the fall is inevitable.
Speaker 4: Exactly what so what should I do?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's it's game.
Speaker 3: It's a game for the future, because yeah, listen, as a DJ talking to other.
Speaker 7: DJs, right, like, a real hit record is a hit record. Put this ship right there, and it's gonna grow, It's gonna do.
Speaker 3: Something now that you have to add to it for sure, about what like Lahara to see if he was up here shoutside of the hair he was like bro I got featured with all calend nigga, but it ain't time anything I want it look like supped to be on a song with Drake sactly what it'stead of me looking like damn the niggas Finn try Drake Fin to turn him up because if I when when Bruh had that song and I was on radio every day, then people will call up and ask for the future, right, they wouldn't always say his name the future record.
Speaker 1: I don't operate like this like that. You know I've been doing this like I don't do I don't do features like that.
Speaker 4: So typically what I do is this right here, like I'm breaking the artist right see people break records.
Speaker 1: I break artists. We're talking about artists. You listen. You know these artists because of what I did. What I'm doing is giving you a platform to build a career.
Speaker 4: You understand what I'm saying. So you looking at it one way, I'm looking at it another. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give what you're saying. But I'm just looking at it from a different scenario.
Speaker 3: It's just like this, like unless you ride to your shows, no white van, you ain't gonna make appreciate the sprinkle then.
Speaker 1: The jet being the dish. I'm not saying, get that like your head jumped straight on the jets to god a fucking you don't complain about where we gotta be four deep.
Speaker 4: Five deep in calls and ship so we give like it's I just feel like the grinds gulation.
Speaker 1: It's not niggas entitle because you put them in a space to where it's nothing. You donna father. It's just like my bitch, I can't tell her about nothing. I'm just saying yes too much, saying keeping the red soul. I come in the car with no Now she's gonna feel like I just I'm the worst person in the world. So I can understand the resentment. You know what I'm saying. But if I've been bitch ho time, no no no. So when I tell you no, you you you, I may tell you, yes, you appreciate that motherfucker so much that you're doing whatever you can do to You'll know yes, yeah, yeah, and and I agree with you. But that's that's not exactly how it works. Ain't how it worked because you being and you just knowing like I got the money full that let's go up, let's go.
Speaker 3: We're finna, We're finna compete with the majors. That's how you're looking at it.
Speaker 4: But a nigga coming from nothing, you gonna put this nigga all the way up here to this glory.
Speaker 1: Now when when when I ain't doing this good? Them embarrassed? But see that's but see that's what you see.
Speaker 4: Never No, let me explain that if you're feeling embarrassed, that's because you're not being your authentic self, you know, and that and that's a problem.
Speaker 1: And I preached this man, you ain't gotta act cool to be cool. Just be cool, be cool like me. I might have money to they might not have money tomorrow. I don't care because it's an exception. Woryland. You already accepted that, you already tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But this show thirty six times around the block though you haven't been a muscle all your life.
Speaker 11: For sure.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. With some niggas. You just you take a nigga, that never problem.
Speaker 4: Ten thousand dollars of their own money, facts and spending way more money than their whole family ever had on the feature. And you're gonna put me right, He'll not my whole family feeling like I'm dead when I ain't really that yet.
Speaker 1: That's what I can't shut up to that right now, something to mess your question. So I'm just trying to get you to see the side he decide. I just I don't know what to do. Yeah, I get what you said. I get read because the man is why going to American idols and now I'm on the biggest platform. I gotta be ready.
Speaker 3: You gotta be ready this way, you gotta ben You're trying to show you the dilemma of it.
Speaker 1: You're right when you when it go right and go right like foods.
Speaker 4: You don't know. He don't give a fuck what it is because he's still fool even locked up right, But when it go wrong, that when I gotta find somebody to blame because I ain't exactly.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but that's what I don't agree with.
Speaker 4: And that's and that's the thing that we got to change, man, because at the end of the day, if anybody do something for you more than you was able to do for yourself.
Speaker 1: That's a blessing.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how people even looking at that as a negative thing.
Speaker 1: I understand how you say.
Speaker 4: I understand how you say spoiling a child like, okay, of course, spoiling this child that can hurt the child in the lawn run, sure, I get I get that.
Speaker 1: So I'm in agreements. I'm in agreeance with you. But when you come through the door, you already understand.
Speaker 4: And they could tell you like it's a team already in place, but it's already expressed to you.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, you gotta earn this, you gotta work with this.
Speaker 4: And I tell you before I do this, I'm like, hey, I'm gonna do x y Z you sure, but hell, I make sure.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that's just me being a blessing to that person because at the end of the day, that's more of a gamble on me because they're not guaranteed to make me that money.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I can see listen, trust me, I can see exactly where you're at with I can see where you come from.
Speaker 1: You saying at the end of the day, bro, we're gonna do it. They do it. Do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: But the thing about it is when a motherfucker think they ready for something and not ready for something, it's two different things. For sure, I can think I'm ready to be like niggas gotta know what they read it for. I command that you only when he said that, like, Bro, I got feats. I get fetched from any about it, Bro, But I ain't.
Speaker 1: Ready for that.
Speaker 3: I respect that because it's like I ain't finna go out here. And then a nigga can say, really, brouh, you ain't get turned up to you got on song such such.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Babies, By the time baby got a song with Drake, we already know, baby, you're out of here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He was already God damn.
Speaker 4: The truth of the matter is just like this, bro, in every industry, man ten percent of the people get the money. It's a it's a ninety ten rule and everything right and everybody. That's why Drake and Drake futures for everybody ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna be that.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you do, you say, but you gave them opportunity, opportunities all they just ain't that.
Speaker 1: I can't make you that. If you got it, you got it, even if you have to be mentally ready to that. You nigga might got it, but they just probably put out that too far. But that's a part of it. You gotta be ready with athlete. You're right, You're right. Refer it. It's like, bro, you got it, A bro, it's like call you know on that bench and you going that games you read or not reform?
Speaker 4: This is what you signed ship right up?
Speaker 1: Can't you know what I'm saying. I can't make excuses for niggas. I'm just trying to move.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look at the stuff.
Speaker 4: I can't stop being me.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 11: I'm me, I'm him, and ain't nobody sucking with me when it come.
Speaker 1: To this ship real talk. You can hate all you want. I'm him. I want you to tell me another nigga that I did what I did, spit without a spit and made without made without selling no door. I ain't been locked up none of that ship. Give me a future. I'm trying to say you, bro, it's real and I don't even like to pop in my ship, but I'm him and I've been here. You deserve to prop it been here, Niggat gave you. Now you did it on your own. You come on bro the harder way for real. But do you understand what I'm staying about.
Speaker 4: You can put them that's not read it at they read it and then they blame you because they wasn't read. But the thing is is I get that and to them, you know what I'm saying, like, look, if I did something to hurt them, I apologize. I apologize to them, and I ain't because that's never Miami. I'm in a place of understanding. That's what trun.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I can't understand a lot of shit too, But I'm in a I'm just the type of person I try to see ship from both sides. See that took nothing from them? Did I ain't took nothing from nobody. I ain't got to do no taking. You get where I'm coming from. How I do is give and a lot of times, like I said, man, you know people with good hearts, you know they you know they like to say the good guy finished last whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: It's just I know I ain't did nothing but try to help people. You feel me, And if when I if what I do to help you hurt you?
Speaker 7: How far back you know what I'm saying, How far back from what's next for your personal brand or what's next for the a brand?
Speaker 4: Like I said, I got the book coming, uh you know? Uh independent King a god to how I made millions and music independently. Because a lot of people talking at independent talk, which I think is the dumbest sh it on earth. You know what I'm saying, we could elaborate. That's some dumb ship to keep pushing on the brand, on the on the culture. Stop telling people to be independent. That ship isn't retarded. Curious job sitting up here talking about complaining, talking about the artists don't can't excelp the.
Speaker 1: Like they can't even tell the features. You want to run a business and god, there'll be independent future. My brother Nigga had three on the thigh. But I don't really feel like y'all.
Speaker 4: But what you said, it's like you want a nigga to be independent, but you you complaining about they don't know how to handle business, and they ain't ready for this, and they ain't ready for that, and they need development on this.
Speaker 1: How you gonna do that independently. So you ever thought about Lincoln up with a major? I would love to link up with a major.
Speaker 4: I just feel like sometimes with the majors man, sometimes with a major label man. Major labels tend to like to either you got to run that bag all way up or they like to benefit off the ignorance. You know what I'm saying. Like, I feel like that, and I'm not ignorant. You get where I'm coming from. But for me, I wouldn't. I wouldn't preach and keep telling artists to be independent. I wouldn't keep telling the sign theyself and do all that dumb shit. They don't have the funds, they don't have the information, they don't have the knowledge, they don't have the resources. Like that shit just sound good, it sound cool. It ain't what it is, bro like like this shit real.
Speaker 1: The run of business is real. This ain't easy.
Speaker 4: You can't just get up and just do that. You gotta find the right person that you know gonna do real good business with you. Hi, are you a good attorney? You feel I'm coming from that not going and that's a see, that's what we should be blaming. It's the attorneys. If you ask my opinion. You get where I'm coming from. It's not it's like the people say they signed bad deals. It's the attorney.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: You had an attorney. Most of the artists got attorneys. What was your attorney at why he didn't advise you or help you get an extra strategy?
Speaker 1: You understand, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But they ain't able to do that, bro, Like we need to. We need to, you know, preach education on the both man, like they need to educate themself and find the right partner.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because you can't do this shit independently.
Speaker 4: Business is a team sport, bro.
Speaker 1: And as an artist, you're an independent artist. You are your business. You're a business.
Speaker 3: So so basically you saying out of all the shit we just said, just say a listen to you saying like, okay, I'm I'm a growing in this business shit trying to do the independence ship. Something never been done that you just did. Right, But you feel like no, niggas should't feel a way because everything you did came.
Speaker 4: Out of your pocket and out of your heart. Exactly how you're gonna feel. I didn't force you to do anything you said, and nobody took a loss with you. Basically, if they took a lot, they created their own loss. They created theyself. Like, I didn't do nothing to.
Speaker 1: Him, So what's the issues?
Speaker 9: Like what?
Speaker 1: I ain't never really heard the exactly what's the issues of people? Issues?
Speaker 4: You tell me.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 9: What? What?
Speaker 1: What? What was your own issue? Because he went published? So I don't remember what did I do? He said something, but I don't know. You got to ask him. I don't know did he say it? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do anybody know? I don't remember, but he did come public and say something. I don't remember what it.
Speaker 4: Man, just just to me, it's just like, you know, I don't like keep bringing up a person man like it ain't it doesn't help the situation.
Speaker 1: It's just like for me, it's like, I don't know the issue. The issue is work. Since then there's nothing to talk about. Spoke with mood. You're saying the businesses came to end?
Speaker 4: It just can't Yeah, y'all, I ain't never heard him say nothing, no move he slid Nah what Roscoe dad saying?
Speaker 1: Man, I played Roscoe and Fanaduel all the time, all the time.
Speaker 4: Roscoe I got bought out.
Speaker 1: So it's no, it's I don't even understand business. So you guys do you?
Speaker 8: So basically, when Roscoe still have a relationship, it's just not a working relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 4: It ain't no beef, it ain't no issue, it ain't no nothing like I don't. This is the thing, man, I'm gonna. I'm gonna be honest with y'all. I'm a lot of pressure and I realized that. So when you come this way, you feel me, you have to be prepared because I know a lot of artists. I'm not gonna leave my business in nobody else's hand. I'm going to be the face of my ship. You feel me, I rather brand myself because once you leave it, and then when a nigga feel away, now he got the power to take you.
Speaker 1: Feel like feel like Nigga gonna be all in the video all and I'm gonna I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I feel with my ship. But I don't care what nobody got insane.
Speaker 4: Listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Nigga got a problem with me.
Speaker 4: Guess what you gotta problem with your damnselfing you're gonna keep seeing me do me? I don't like I'm not suade in my streets, like I don't ain't with none of that stupid ass street ship. I don't listen to that ship that she don't make nobody no money. It just get niggas locked up. What we're talking about.
Speaker 1: That ain't making nobody no money.
Speaker 4: I don't play them rules ship dumb as hell. I don't play them street ass rules. It ain't getting noth niggas indicted and kill me. I ain't got time, man, I ain't influenced by this ship. I'm gonna do the influencing.
Speaker 3: But that was some rap ship when that when they said if you want to come, you don't want to be seeo all that rap.
Speaker 1: Ship, that street ship. It's all exciting to me.
Speaker 4: Just being the honey.
Speaker 1: So if you can say something to your with your tender nigga, let me let me.
Speaker 4: Let me let me say.
Speaker 1: Saying if you can say something, you ro what you took.
Speaker 4: I told we don't bring him on him. Okay, cool, that's what what you what you want him to say and to respond to? Noah, If I was saying that may keep pushing good luck. You know what I'm saying. With everything you got going on you know home lived in my crib, bro, like he stayed with me. So I understand when people get close to you, you feel me. I understand how uh you know.
Speaker 1: Relationships get bad they're close to you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So you know that to me, when you last out like that, that's again self like me, Bro, I don't take I can't take it personally. I can't take what nobody else do personal because that's not about me, that's more about them. Yeah, you feel where I'm coming from. So I just look at stuff from a higher lens. Man, I ain't got time. We all got families. Life is short.
Speaker 3: Were in a place where trying it. That's when we're speaking on certain ship. We're trying to get into an understanding where y'all live. Brother never be busygither, but it's mutual.
Speaker 4: Like if you could say something to him and he could say something to you, he can make a respond to that because everybody got their opinion on.
Speaker 1: How they feel. You know what I'm saying. I see I see see the man he with his family.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, look he looked happy still, so I feel like he probably went through whatever he went through, and see what he said out of emotions.
Speaker 1: It might come on here and say something totally different. Yeah, and that's what's up. I would hope that he would appreciate what was done for because a lot I'm never gonna see my money back.
Speaker 4: I could invest that in my kids.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest gym you want to give everybody watching big fast. It could be life gym, music, industry gym. Just give a big gym, Jim.
Speaker 1: Hmm, man.
Speaker 4: M, that's a good one. Turn yourself into a business man, turn your step into a business.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: As long as you do stuff in the business, you'll never go bro. I would be able to get a bad in a business.
Speaker 7: First, good show, I appreciate the conversation boom Man, and then the empires a lout appreciation pills in the stod fat on the streets exactly.
Speaker 2: It's big facts, no captain bitch. Visit the new website today, Big Fatspod
Speaker 1: Dot com dot com