Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phones happened, Danielle, I'm hearing good things.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So we'll see Shirley is always taking her dentures out and she leaves them all over the place. Drives her husband absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't drive you crazy?
Speaker 2: What? So?
Speaker 1: I am calling from the ice cream place because she left them there. So I'm letting them know. Surely left her dentists at the ice cream Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know you can't sometimes see what happens at Daniel's fellow.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for Shirley.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: Hello? How are you would be nice?
Speaker 2: Look? If you're selling something, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: I'm not selling something.
Speaker 3: We're actually looking for her because I'm calling from the bottomnipes. She was in here earlier today and she left her dentures. She had access to put them aside.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Cheese? She leaves it dentists everywhere. I'm getting really tired of this. Okay, well, all right, I'll tell her she can come down and get them.
Speaker 3: She just kind of took them out and left them on the table and I put them in a napkin for her, and somebody threw the napkin out.
Speaker 2: And so what what do you mean, what do you know how much those things cost?
Speaker 1: I know, but she I'm sure she has a backup hair. Don't you have more than one pair of teeth?
Speaker 2: I don't. I have dentures and I and I keep them in my mouth until I go to bed. I mean, I don't know what's wrong with this one. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Okay. But what I don't understand is why is she taking her teeth out and putting them on the table in the first place, Like, don't you have a case to carry around or something?
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, sister, I've been asking her that question, but he is I'm tired of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm apologizing for throwing them. It's not I'm not going to go digging around the garbage for teeth, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, if the garbage truck hasn't come yet, I'll send her down and she can climb in the dumpster and look for a dane my gosh, all.
Speaker 1: Right, just let her know that we called and that we don't have them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will thank you very much. Why, yeah, hell, when did you go this morning? I went to the Senior Center, and then a couple of the girls say, after that, we went for ice cream?
Speaker 3: Why you ask him?
Speaker 2: Then? Yeah, where's your teeth? Weary? Your teeth? Oh my gosh, I listened there. Oh my god, why do you know this? They grew them in the garbage. Now I'm getting sick of this bull. What is this with you and your teeth? Leave them in your mouth? Do you need to take your teeth out to eat ice cream? For price? Did not come on? Put a post a note on your perch. Don't forget my teeth?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 2: You know what? I hope they haven't dumped the dumpster yet. You're gonna send your ass down there, and you will climb into the dumpster and you can run around and look to the teeth. Because I'm not paying another eight hundred dollars for full teeth. You're gonna walk around with nothing in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you pay a little bit more the first time, it will hurt me so much.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of money. If we had, it wouldn't leg. You wouldn't leave home without that, which is you can't remember your damn peat, specially since we're going out to eat steak tonight. Those are my favorite ones that I eat steak with.
Speaker 1: And now I'm really, really scrooge.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could have the way to pre chew your food for you so you don't have to take your denshures at what is this?
Speaker 3: This is Danielle from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and Shirley's playing a joke on you.
Speaker 1: This is just a fun town. I tell you, God got me.
Speaker 2: This isn't funny. You know how many times should I have to go back and get their teeth? We drove forty miles one night.
Speaker 1: Right, I got my tea. I met Elvis Durant as phone Town.