Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it is slice time for Brooklyn Boys episode three ten and before, but not a lot before No.
Speaker 1: Nine is accepted.
Speaker 4: Usually maybe I notice a lot of people are about I don't know about five three to five episodes behind when they're commenting.
Speaker 1: Some people are right up to date, they're spot on, but others are.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've had a couple I'm calling about episode twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terrific.
Speaker 4: I love to hear someone like that. This is I think on episode number sixty three.
Speaker 1: Calling about the Sidel's.
Speaker 4: And the dill and the big box on Brodie's driveway. And Brody was wrong for stealing that grape soda out of the fridge. No, I was not wrong. You know you were to steal it. I asked if I could have it. That was aggressive. That was aggressive, and you know it. I asked if we were good? No, man, listen to order if you don't know we're talking about?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Yes, seriously, I mean, come on, catch up. But yes, Ketchup, Ketchup? You love ketchup?
Speaker 4: But have you moved to the simply hindes with yes? I told you that you have right, Yeah, no fruck those concept.
Speaker 1: Hope, no high fruit.
Speaker 4: Those concerrup much better for those concept cane sugar in there. But you know, listen, but I don't eat that much ketchup and I'm mean healthy, I tell you, I mean, I know you're on a kick. How many pounds are you down now? Twenty seven? You can say, look good, good man?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't know if I want to throw you a compliment. That's all right. You're always you're always dissing me.
Speaker 4: No not Yeah, by the way, I saw people commenting, they said, you look good. Third quarter of scary on social media this week.
Speaker 1: That's of course.
Speaker 3: I've been working out, man, I know, I mean, I don't work out as much as I should. In fact, now, my personal trainer started this thing where he'll text me in the middle of the day when we're not working out.
Speaker 1: He goes, hey, man, I want you to go upstairs that lamb shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want you to go upstairs to the gym and walk ten ten minutes on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: So he's actually barking out orders from beyond.
Speaker 4: How many flights up is the gym from your apartment two? So do you take the elevator? Do you walk up?
Speaker 1: Oh, elevator. I think I'm going to do the ten minutes though, because I got to do it.
Speaker 4: All right, he says, think you should walk up the two flights as part of your exercise. Okay, yeah, I'll meet you there. I'll go up two flights stairs. Listen, when you lose twenty eight pounds, it's much easier to go upstairs.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: All right, these are your comments, your thoughts, your feelings on.
Speaker 1: Our episodes from the brook and Boys.
Speaker 4: People that listen to the iHeartRadio app, you already tapped the microphone and you knew what to do if you want to leave a talk back in the future, we encourage everyone to get in on the action, but you gotta listen to the iHeart Radio app in order to do that. Well, or listen to another app and then just go over to the Iheartrado app and then.
Speaker 1: Use the talkback feature do that too. I'm just trying to make it easy for people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, hey, boys, many from Brooklyn about the whole Camaro charge thing over there. Yeah, you're right, you shouldn't. Compared to a Camaro Kamara is an actual sports car charges a family sedan, What the fuck it is? I have a four hundred and twenty horse power Monster SUV. Doesn't make me a sports car. I'm just breaking balls.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 7: All muscle calls a nice.
Speaker 1: He's ripping on Brody for having a charge.
Speaker 4: I got a five point seven liter engine with twenty resh rims.
Speaker 1: Okay, not a family call, get you, guys. I mean I fit my whole family in it. But it's not a family something more guy Guy Toxic Mail talked.
Speaker 6: In the heart of Brooklyn, where stories are cast, there's a duo that brings us many laughs. The Brooklyn Boys Podcast with Scary and Brody Scrody to pal side by side. They tackle the dumb things with humor and pride, from wild anecdotes to thoughts that provoke Their banter is infectious. It's no joke. You don't have to be from Brooklyn to join in the fun. Just sit back and enjoy the laughter is never done.
Speaker 1: Very nice. He didn't say who it was, have no idea who. That was very poetic. It's I always call him Lannie, but it's not.
Speaker 4: It's Donny from from Ctani, from Ctzni from ct No.
Speaker 1: I was saying way too much. Now he didn't say it. We're overdoing it.
Speaker 8: Hey, Hey Brooklyn Boys, Long Island. Dave here, This is why I feel school because I'll never good with homework. But if I'm correct episode three or six, when he talked about the craziest shit that you guys.
Speaker 9: Be in the common section, I'm.
Speaker 8: Actually a social media influencer and a content creator. And the things that my Fall Days comes up with, and especially when they get into arguments with random strangers or haters in the common section is fucking hilarious, especially on TikTok.
Speaker 9: Also slices check.
Speaker 8: Us out on YouTube, Instagram and TikTok Dave and Shannon, and you can't fucking hit the jingle. Brodie ain't a sponsor.
Speaker 1: Love you, buddy. He's got a point. Okay.
Speaker 4: So after he was leaving, he was wrapping up his first call, I'm thinking, what kind of social media influencer is this?
Speaker 1: He doesn't leave his information and then he comes back, comes back with information.
Speaker 3: Also going back to Donnie's email or emails, it's not Niese Donnie's apostrophe s oh okay, it was very well put and it was exactly thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he timed it. He practiced that heard Yeah, thirty seconds run of the button. I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, Heather in Cincinnati, OD New York are here.
Speaker 1: This is about New York place for episode.
Speaker 11: Three oh nine.
Speaker 10: Brody, I love you. You're the head slice, but you're really letting Scary get away with a lot here. When you asked him about the what platform he was going to run on, he said Duncan, which is a sponsor the jingle bits.
Speaker 1: You didn't call me out on that, Yeah, I know I missed that one. By the way.
Speaker 4: W she said she's from New York. She's not from New York City, nothing wrong with that, but she's from upstate New York.
Speaker 12: Hey, Brooklyn, boys, Brody and Scary Kelly.
Speaker 9: From Long Island.
Speaker 1: Here, Hey Kelly, she's from the.
Speaker 12: Scary. He's giving us his update. Scary, I sent you information on how to get a refund. You have to pacifically say you went on to their website to redefined PRA refund in order to get more money back.
Speaker 9: I did that in August part two.
Speaker 12: We did it going and coming from South Africa to Newark on, United So it probably was the same type of plane that we were flying. However, my flight was fifteen hours going and coming. I don't know how long your flight was from Jamaica to Newark and vice versa. But you have to specifically say on their website they say this x amount of giving back to them. Also, you have to physically call. Yes, you'd be on the home for almost half the day.
Speaker 6: Like I was.
Speaker 12: But I feel like if you're do a hit through email, you have some AI generated response and half of it is not real, so and then somebody's just looking over to see how much credit you physically should get.
Speaker 9: I feel like you could got two more in general.
Speaker 4: All right, well, thank you so much though, and I love our accent, but yeah, no, definitely, But yeah, the longer your flight, the more money you are entitled to. I would imagine a full refund was in order there, right, And I think you mean actually not physically.
Speaker 1: But other than that.
Speaker 13: Full from Jersey, It's Lifetime for episode three or nine, Scary talking about Indian Matt.
Speaker 9: I'm up the gas station.
Speaker 13: Guest attendant is Indian lowered the window and Matt says, Indian Matt, I'm laughing my ass off.
Speaker 14: And it didn't look at me.
Speaker 15: I look at him, felt kind of awkward.
Speaker 13: I hope the guy didn't set up my gas tank of water.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Indian Matt said it. Were you listening? Shouted out of it. Oh, yeah, because we were, because I was yelling.
Speaker 4: Indian Matt at you said Indian Matt, and the gas station attendant overheard it. I think you're fine. If you had said I hate Indian people and he heard that, that's different. But Indian Matt could sound like it's something you buy for your house. Oh well, you take your shoes off.
Speaker 1: What do you have at the door? I have an Indian mad Hey brod.
Speaker 16: Regarding the homework for episode three oh nine, I think Scary did definitely not get enough, And you might have gotten enough from the airline itself, but it's the lost to email the actual airport and get something from them too, because it was the airfold as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I did not because I don't have a phone number for them. But I guess I'm gonna have to off only there was some way to get a phone number.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not easy to get in touch with the airport. You don't know which department to complain to. There's a lot of aspects to an airport is So.
Speaker 1: You call new airport customer service and they tell you.
Speaker 4: All right, you know what, that's gonna be my homework, my homework Newark Liberty International Airport.
Speaker 17: Excuse me, heyens here, you guys are talking about, you know, rausing on your friends and like jokingly insulting your friends. I do that all the time to my friends, especially this group of die prints that I have, like nerd gaming friends, who are all guys. Yeah, I call them assholes. They jokingly insult each other all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, thank you, Yeah, I say, I see it's more common than we know. We come from a lovely area of the world, don't we.
Speaker 18: So I came back to the office had my blood drawn again, and I told the front desk, I said, don't charge me for this visit since it was your mistake and I had to, you know, get my blood drn again. Guess what, I fucking got charged again. And now I'm getting lab bills because my insurance is not covering a second round of blood being drawn. When I call the office to try to figure shit out, they keep telling me to contact the lab and I'm like, why do I have to contact the.
Speaker 9: Lab for your fucking mistake.
Speaker 19: So I don't know.
Speaker 18: It's a lot of time and energy and effort to try to contact the lab because no one answers the phone.
Speaker 9: The bill are not that much, so I don't know. I feel like.
Speaker 18: Brody, you'd be upset at me if I just pay the bill. But what exactly do you do if you can't get a free dessert if no one's fucking helping you? Like the office keeps telling me to contact the lab, and I'm like, why am I contacting the lab for your mistake?
Speaker 9: Anyway? This is annoying, but one of your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I'm having a similar problem unfold where get but go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I would tell the billing department or somebody there or your doctor. You guys need to call the lab and have them explain to you that they messed up and they made me come back and I shouldn't have to pay for it again.
Speaker 1: You should not have to pay for it again.
Speaker 4: And on the Brooklyn boys, I'll tell you what happened to me, involving somebody who doesn't know the left from their right, and they think that I'm going to pay one hundred and twenty five dollars. So I'll talk about that on the Brooklyn Boys. But yeah, you stand up for yourself. Don't just pay the bills because they're like, oh, it's still money. It's still money, even if it's ten bucks. It's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Even though I don't know it's something what's going on, it's bullshit.
Speaker 3: He already takes the side of the customer is always right, deaf fucking you they are, except with the needle.
Speaker 13: Episode three ten, Your iPhone sixteen has been stolen, scary. Verizon never tells anybody that that it happened. Those phones are highly coveted when the first come out.
Speaker 15: It's a huge scam.
Speaker 9: There's a huge industry of it. Billions of dollars have lost.
Speaker 13: Verizon is gonna take about four months to get your money back.
Speaker 3: And and by the way, yeah, you're right, it was something suspicious. Oh return to sender. No, it got I think it got stolen as well. The rep told me it got stolen, and then the other one covered for them and said no, and it went back to the went back to the dock.
Speaker 4: By the way, the hour before we started this slice time I had to sit here and listen to scary argue with Verizon and I'm I'm I'm, I'm, I'm seren O to Berger, racking him, I'm going, uh tell them you don't care.
Speaker 1: Get to the point you want your phone tomorrow? Is like, yeah, but what am I gonna do? My god, you got to tell them what you want?
Speaker 9: Say?
Speaker 4: I want this so then, So I can't wait till the Brooklyn Boys episode when we talk about the time and what he said to you at five at four point fifty four, what he told you PM.
Speaker 5: It is Paul again.
Speaker 20: I'm backed the phone again.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm being a fan of the ass.
Speaker 13: Yeah, even though the phone is assigned and scary, they can still change the same card on it, even if it's ANISIM.
Speaker 1: There's a lot that they can do.
Speaker 21: Anyway.
Speaker 13: Scammers steal those phones all the time. Bougie asked, Scary, they're not gonna have a phone anything. You have to wait six months and get three cents for it. And Verison gets own the fuck off because it was his fall. So yeah, good luck, Scary.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, hold on, wait a second. If I don't activate that phone, how are they going to steal it from me? They can stilly stole it. They stole the phone, the hardware, but they're not going to get what's in it. I haven't programmed it.
Speaker 1: I never got it.
Speaker 4: That's not what he said. They stole the phone that you were supposed to get. Now you're gonna have to wait six months because they're gonna be out of stock. Now the guy I heard the guy the phone tell you that there's limited supply.
Speaker 1: They said they're gonna get me one soon. Uh huh wink. Part three from Paul from Jersey.
Speaker 19: Hi, mister scary, Uh, this is Verizon and we would like to tell you that this call is going to be used in further uh Verizon interactions to be trained and for our people be able to do.
Speaker 1: Better and tell you that you ain't.
Speaker 9: Get your money scary.
Speaker 19: And just because you don't have an iPhone sixteen doesn't mean you have to be miserable.
Speaker 9: It's just a fucking phone. Scary, Relax you bougie fucked all right?
Speaker 4: Did you see that video I sent you? Scary that Jimmy Kimmel does this every time they come out a new phone.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, of course I know it.
Speaker 4: They where they switch phones and they get they go let me let me get your old iPhone. We'll transfer everything to a brand new iPhone sixteen. They put a different case on it.
Speaker 1: Give it to them. They go, oh, this is much faster than my phone. Right, this is terrific and it's the same phone.
Speaker 21: Hey, Brooklyn Boys is Shamy from Queen's Again. I find it hilarious that I left the talk back saying I insult my friends before I heard you guys say on the podcast that you don't think I curse out my friends and insult them.
Speaker 9: Oh, wow, absolutely do. And we just played that one of my friends dip shit.
Speaker 21: I'll call them dip shit and fuck face or whatever to their face. They don't care.
Speaker 9: You're wrong about your assumption.
Speaker 22: Guys.
Speaker 1: No, it's because you listen not you can.
Speaker 4: You could hear Jamie from Queen's Tongue of Friends, Mary, you're a dipshit. You can't get mad at that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, man, I am saying too many fucking talk about But of course I fucking make fun.
Speaker 9: Of my friends. That's the first thing we do a you fuck, hey, what are you doing? You dumb ass?
Speaker 21: The doing as It's like, I love language.
Speaker 19: If you don't see that ship to each other, you're not friends and anybody has a problem with it.
Speaker 1: To funk Off, I like his SI. We have a new regular caller here, fuck Off.
Speaker 17: I may sound all sweet and sun all right, I'm a lot more like Reggie or Daz. And then then you might think despite how I sound.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we'll take your word comment on my comment.
Speaker 23: It's crazy scary slipping in the life is good sponsor hit the jingle.
Speaker 1: Bits one too. Yeah, I know, Life's good. I'm gonna have as writing sh it down. I said it five times. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 22: Hey, this is Chris calling from North Carolina, and I want to touch on that subject about Scary's phone. As a former employee of that particular package handling business, I can say without a doubt your phone got stolen. Bro of course your phone got so if you're looking for your free dessert, you gotta go after them.
Speaker 6: Be so.
Speaker 1: Ups you phone, you piece of shit? Is what you phone stolen?
Speaker 14: You people?
Speaker 1: Don't you people suck? Piece?
Speaker 22: Hey, brooken boys, this is Chris calling again from North Carolina, and uh, I want to see if I can come up with a solution for inviting Brody to you know, your lunches and your dinners and all these events where your your guys are drinking and whatnot. What if you just tell that waiter or waitress, hey, listen, whatever that gentleman over there orders, you put it on one bill, and whatever we order, you could put it on another bill.
Speaker 1: How about that? How about that?
Speaker 4: Well, see that would only work if I didn't sample the appetizers. That's scary orders for the table because if I eat any of the communal food and then I have to pay for that.
Speaker 1: That's true. But if I didn't just mention that, they never would have thought of it, because they don't think the way I do.
Speaker 20: Hey, you don't MJ.
Speaker 17: From NJ's audio from The Big Show. I wanted to say that I was on The Big Show once, nearly two thousands. I was probably about thirteen, and I remember distinctly that everyone one was sort of ragging on John Bell for bringing a flower lunch box to parks that day, and I called in to say he could borrow some of my barbies to sit with him at lunch.
Speaker 20: If you want.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's so cute.
Speaker 11: Heaby boys. CHRISTI from Saddlebrook. I started this thing a while back with my core group of friends and my work friends. Whereas if you had a day off and I had to work, you were a whore or a slunt. If you were going on a really good vacation and I was staying home, you were a trailer hop and tramp.
Speaker 9: It caught on and we all do it with each other.
Speaker 11: We have a good time with it. Is it really bashing, not so much. Do we do it in public, not so much, but we have fun with it. And on the other topic, Christy from Siddlebrook again on the discussion of dinner and splitting the bill, I have two non drinkers in my core groups that aren't happy splitting the bill when we go out, So, Brodie, I totally get where you're coming from. But what we do is we will deduct ten or fifteen bucks from their portion, and then the rest of us flip the bill. We do love going to bring your owns because then there's no issue. And I also have a couple that always ask for a separate check. Sometimes the restaurants do it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they they be disinvited to my table. My friends cut her off. No, no that she ended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'd be disinvited, not by me, by my friends. They would have zero tolerance that that would be the last end of the that coum.
Speaker 4: What doesn't affect your friends if the weights are the wait staff has no problem doing.
Speaker 1: Because we don't have time for that. It doesn't take longer. They just ring it up separately. It's just weird.
Speaker 4: And what do you mean off time? You guys sit there all day and drink. It's weird you go to restaurants for eight hours. What do you mean off time? No, either you're with us or you're against all stop. Well I'm clearly against you.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 20: Episode three ten. This is a name from Washington State, and this is common regarding the the uh cut from the morning show that Skara Jones added in the end of this episode, Oh my god, when that lady said and then I saw all that water the way she said, what it just teleported me from Washington State just straight to eighty six feet in.
Speaker 9: Brooklyn where guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Well there's something.
Speaker 20: From Washington State and David Brody. I don't think Scary Jones must know the name of the quarterback for this college football team. It's a great even if he went to that school or not, Like you know, he is, he's older, he's not current student.
Speaker 9: It's fine.
Speaker 20: If you don't know the name of the quarterback, maybe you just there's a supported team. Maybe therefore hit the jingle bitch event or whatever. Come on, come on, Davin Brod.
Speaker 1: See there you go.
Speaker 4: By the way, I said the same thing, Nick, I am not from Washington State, but I feel like nobody ever goes down to Washington, d C. And refers to it as Washington. It's just Washington DC. Washington State should just be Washington. Okay, I live in Washington, all right. I just feel like they're adding it.
Speaker 1: They don't have to.
Speaker 4: Okay, they shouldn't have to. Let's ponder that for a minute. It's like white milk, hit the commercials.
Speaker 1: The Brooklyn Boys podcast. We will be right back, all right, Let's continue on. Let's motor through these motor.
Speaker 9: And hey, Brooklyn Boys, this is Maria Fremunion City.
Speaker 24: I just wanted to say, I am a Scarlet Knight class of two thousand and four, and I think scary is an honorary Scarlet Night. Yeah, baby, would I have warned something that's at football on it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 24: I have one Rutgers football T shirt and I don't wear it. I only wear stuff that says Rutgers or Rutgers University.
Speaker 1: All right, next it's a Rutgers football.
Speaker 24: Hey, it's Maria Fromunion City again and yeah, so next time, Scary, just wear something that says Rutgers or just get a big red R.
Speaker 9: That's all and thank you for the support. And it looked awesome. Also MJ from NJ hhilarious love it.
Speaker 24: Thanks for finally bringing it in and also hit the jingle you said life's good.
Speaker 1: All right, second person caught on that was great.
Speaker 4: By the way, Scary, Yeah, I think you know, like people say, like we all Penn State, like you know whatever. I think you should just get a shirt with a letter R on it and it should say I am the R word, I am R.
Speaker 14: Keep up the boys.
Speaker 25: Caitlin Mark and Little Luke from be Sure. So we're listening to Lifetime episodes real wait, and there are a couple of people doing multiple talkback. So we're wondering when the talkbacks come in, what did they say on like how are they identified? Good?
Speaker 9: Nice number I p adds because.
Speaker 25: We're wondering, like, oh, if someone comes in with a one accent under like they have five one six area code and then hold on, no.
Speaker 1: There's there's nothing. There's no identifier.
Speaker 4: It's all if you're if you're if you're implying that someone on of our callers calls in with different voices and accents, But no, we don't. We would have no way of knowing where the calls. We don't have I phone inside.
Speaker 1: The I P or phone number.
Speaker 25: So we're saying, if someone comes in with it, let's say Southern accents, and it shows again and they come up with it.
Speaker 1: Let's they don't.
Speaker 14: We don't know that no Eastern accents.
Speaker 25: Does it come up with the same I pea a dress, but you know, the opportunity to be.
Speaker 1: To other people, there's no I pa a dresses. It's not it's not that not a computer a.
Speaker 4: Questions, but says the time it came in, right, yeah, it tells you the time it came in in.
Speaker 1: The length.
Speaker 14: Skyler from New Jersey, scary. That's such a poor reason for not inviting Brody.
Speaker 1: Out today, thank you, Thank you, Skyler.
Speaker 14: Because your friends may not tolerate him not wanting.
Speaker 5: To buy their alcohol.
Speaker 14: He gets excluded from the dinner, Like, come on, he chooses them over me. Wouldn't his company be more important than that? Clearly not Reggie here, scary. By not inviting Brody to the dinners, you're missing out on a lot of free dinners because he's probably gonna hold the waiters to a higher standard than you ever.
Speaker 3: Would, and then we'll get a lot more spit and flem in our Melia don't know, you don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I asked why I worry.
Speaker 4: When I'm sitting and I'm having dinner or lunch or something with Brody, and he Brody complains, I worry about anything I'm gonna put in my mouth. After that, I don't say anything until the food has been delivered.
Speaker 1: So you're faine yet.
Speaker 14: And we also know that Brody would never ever cheat on his wife, so that's correct. If the free deserve is a little something something from the waitress, you would get to go with her under the table.
Speaker 4: Guess Gary wouldn't cheat on his girlfriend either. My god, this, I don't know about the guys he hangs.
Speaker 1: Out with, though. Where is she getting this from? But clearly I'm the loyal one.
Speaker 14: Reggie here. Wow, you are one hundred percent right, Brody. I do trash my friends women do it too, But unfortunately there's a lot of Karen's out there. They're not all for it, So you kind of have to know who you know you're ragging on. You could be close with somebody who doesn't like it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 14: I don't really do it so much to those people, but I start off by doing it. Okay, Hey Richmond male black Reggie Reggie here, please leave talkbacks because then maybe we can get together and we can make a mini Reggie.
Speaker 1: At one point, Wow, the other Reggie Black Reggie right again. We said we could be he could be rich. But they want to hook up? Is that what's going on? Reggie and Reggie?
Speaker 4: We have a love connection, Reggie Reggie. That's a chance like that was a Yankees chant for many of.
Speaker 26: It was hey's scary your issue with your Verizon iPhone with getting it? Same thing happened to me. I order a bunch of workfows and we had it go to Dallas to Georgia and they said that the suite was incorrect and they tried to deliver it once and then it was back in Dallas the next day. So yeah, there's something shady going on there with ups.
Speaker 1: I don't know they stolen.
Speaker 4: It's been stolen by the driver somewhere along the way it got stolen because I triple checked the label before and after and there was nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 1: Everything was right, So unknown phone stolen.
Speaker 27: Ups Bertie and Slice time of three oh nine, you said something about just sending talk back through iHeartRadio, but listening to your podcast on other channels, and that's exactly what I do. I never listen to your podcast on iHeartRadio. I always listen to it through Spotify, but I always send a top pack talk back through iHeartRadio.
Speaker 21: Brody.
Speaker 27: In episode three oh nine, you mentioned doctor fat Loss, but then you mentioned how Scary went out with him, and that that doctor you know isn't actually sponsoring Scary right now, So you made Scary do the jingle when he mentioned doctor you know. But if he's not being sponsored by the doctor, then he shouldn't have to play the jingle.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly what she said, should I explain? Okay, Skrall explain.
Speaker 4: The difference is that that doctor sponsors Scary every year, so any mentioned he's just on hiatus at this point.
Speaker 1: Scary as how many years have you been working with this. I've been working with.
Speaker 4: It for seven years, seven years, and I'm sure you'll work with him again in January. You have a great relationship with him. It's a great symbiotic thing you have going on. So he's technically still a client and a sponsor because come January he's back on it. He's working with with the doctor per se, so it still counts with him.
Speaker 1: You left another one, Brody, When.
Speaker 27: Do you bring Larry David back in? Do your rants like you used to? It was freaking hysterical and just like the other caller, I agree with her, bring it back.
Speaker 1: I miss it.
Speaker 27: And also, can you create more jingles where you were you know, picking on Scary? Sure it was fun, I know.
Speaker 1: How about not? How about not? Yes? I will do that. So to answer your question, Scary has not brought the curve of your enthusiast, I haven't. It's here, you want to hear it. I'll play right now. I'm not bad. Here's a proof. See it's right there. So what's time you had the jingle?
Speaker 4: You don't play the jet? Well you turned it off on? Oh yeah, Uh listen, rants have to happen to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got However, Uh, Bertie's on lexapro so he's even killed.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not kill I'm not I would never take it. By the way, it's even killed, even killed, not even keel. Something happened today, pickleball, I may have to you may have to have the jingle ready for next brookle boys.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll be ready with it.
Speaker 15: Hey, guys, Nanny from Queen's here, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 15: Real quick, I'm just surprised, scary. Remember to bring home the m J from NJ audio and not stop fucking jingles, scary, bring home the fucking jingles. Speaking of m J from NJ freaking hilarious audio, I'm sorry that happened to you, m J, so sorry, but glad your okay, freaking hilarious audio. And is it just me or does she remind me of missus mosk She does slightly?
Speaker 1: Uh if I. By the way, did you hear him pause?
Speaker 4: He before he said her name because he had to think for a second if she was MJ or NJ right? And by the way, MJ, we have not heard a voice a talk back from you this episode. I hope everything's good. I hope we're good. Hope you're I hope life's good.
Speaker 1: Well, lift up? What hit the jingle? Hit the jingle? Now you hit the jingle. What I said, I hope life's good for her. No hit the jingle you owe me from last week and now you did it again. No, I just I just you mentioned a TV allowed to make it. I said it as a phrase. No, I said it in a context. I saw your face, you smiled, you got well lift.
Speaker 28: I only could have lunch with Scary Jones without spending two hundred and ten bucks. He'll be ordering those zapps and running up the bill and running out the building.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 1: Is that what I said I was gonna do. Running up that bill I was gonna get Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, running up that bill, running up that bill as so perfect.
Speaker 29: Hey, Brody and Scary. This is Joe calling from California. I just wanted to talk about the clip that you played of MJ from NJ on The Big Show, and I swear every time I hear her is just like Uncle Johnny trying to get on zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah pretty much. That Thank you for listen. We all have those moments.
Speaker 30: Or canal sofo jue in regards to like usps and all those that ship I've had multiple times that happened where I order something says preparing tracking info and I'll get the package before I even get tracking info. Oh really so yeah, yes, yes, is fucked when it comes to tracking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank you.
Speaker 4: There's still holds for parcel service. They fucked me. I got to write that down.
Speaker 1: Okay, write it down.
Speaker 14: MJ for NJ.
Speaker 9: It can be so confusing being on the Elvis Trancho.
Speaker 26: I was on it once, and it's completely confusing because you hear of them, you think they're talking to you, and then it turns out they're not talking to you.
Speaker 9: Because I kept when I was on with them, I kept.
Speaker 14: Rambling on and later on I found out.
Speaker 9: I'm like, ok, I.
Speaker 14: Guess they my I guess what all I said wasn't on?
Speaker 9: They got what they wanted.
Speaker 1: And yeah, maybe she was on hold or something, or she thought she was. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes you're on, sometimes you're not. But wait a minute, Well the person who just left that talk back, who was that? I don't know that her name, it's not no, she didn't say.
Speaker 1: Her name, No, she did not.
Speaker 23: He Brooklyn Bully is brody and scary, scary and brody.
Speaker 1: This is Kelsey from Texas.
Speaker 23: First, I want to comment about ordering things from websites like Timu and wish. So a few years ago, I ordered three dresses from the same company for a should have known better price, and they were all the same size. I felt like Goldilocks when they came and I tried them on. One was so big it practically ate me, one actually fit perfect, and the last one was so small I had to cut myself out with scissors.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 31: Brodie scary scary Brody is Dallas from Philly, just commenting on the waywalking Candles invite Brody.
Speaker 9: Out to dinners.
Speaker 31: Not only can you do it be a byob, you could also just have Brody pay for himself separate check from the beginning, and then you guys can swoop whatever you want. He's not an itemizer. You don't have no haggling. You just say from the beginning, Brody's an have a separate bill.
Speaker 3: Or we could just charge Brody admission flat rate for Brody and he just gives us the money up front and then we don't healty.
Speaker 1: Box leave me.
Speaker 23: One second comment is about how you talk to your friends from episode three to ten. So I only call my friend's assholes if they deserve it, or we're around somebody who is being very much an asshole. It's mainly my guy friends that take on like the cussing nicknames at each other. But we do fuck around a lot, and it's to the point where people might think we're bullying different members of our group. But you gotta have the skin around us.
Speaker 1: We love it.
Speaker 23: That's how we show we care about each other anyway.
Speaker 1: Love you guys like me to love your voice.
Speaker 31: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You could leave it talk back anytime she does, I know. And she's got a perfect microphone too. It sounds good, sounds better.
Speaker 1: Than your mic I don't think she's using a microphone. But I'm already say, Mike, is you except it's not gold scary.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely, absolutely right. I'm totally the same way with my friends. This is Danny White radio guy. By the way, I if you don't ball bust me and I don't ball bust you, then we're really not friends.
Speaker 1: I don't really fuck with you.
Speaker 5: I always tell people, especially living outside of the East Coast, that fuck you normally means I love you exactly.
Speaker 1: That's just the AO.
Speaker 9: Brooklyn buys what up?
Speaker 1: It's oh wow, they're coming rapid fire.
Speaker 4: That's by the way, Danny the Blonde radio DJ guy. I have to I have to give him props because one time he was up at the radio station and someone put a sign on my back that said kick me, and he didn't.
Speaker 1: So I much want to say thank you for that.
Speaker 9: Aal Brooklyn buys, what up? It's Asian Mike here.
Speaker 32: So Maddie from Queens about the celebrity that moved their accounts concert date to like a Monday from a Saturday. I found that it was Jelly Roe. He had to play satur night live. So yeah, he also got a big police escort to to the studio I heard. So then yeah, I read that he moved his concert from Saturday to Monday.
Speaker 5: You did, Brodie, You're absolutely right, Danny the Blind radio guys, it really is an East Coast culture thing. When you leave the East Coast, people will look at you fucking crazy for trying to ball bust your friends. I've been looked at, well, I know.
Speaker 1: You guys are saying obviously no, but I've.
Speaker 5: Been definitely judged for saying some really hard shit to my friends. But when nobody's really understanding that that's our friendship.
Speaker 1: What it is, it's almost like he's anticipated it. It's like he's in the room with us right now.
Speaker 4: The other day, my friend gave me side on how do you know how Danny's the best Danny's the best radio.
Speaker 5: The reason why this topic really hits home with me is because you guys are scary and Brodie. You guys are friends, right, It's kind of distant friends, right, We've we've known each other a little bit for years at this point. Oh, you guys know that you can ball bust me. You guys know that I love that kind of shit. I have a really good sense of humor about my blindness. But you should see outsiders how they react when they hear my friends. If they were to hear you guys say some of the jokes that you say to me, they would be like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 9: How dare you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you got thick skin. You're part of the club, you know, Say.
Speaker 32: Hey, Asian Mike here again, we're going on to episode three nine with the stereotype about the cars and the drivers.
Speaker 9: So I own three cars actually, so so.
Speaker 25: What does that mean?
Speaker 32: I own a Honda, Toyota and Multi That makes me a chill bougie freak perhaps, And regards to the driving songs that you left out, Brody left out like Hot Chili Peppers. That song higher Ground, It's like a really awesome song, great driving song.
Speaker 1: I didn't leave it out.
Speaker 4: I just didn't think of it because I don't like that song, see but I do. But so yeah, so scare you left it out. In fact, we started our Elvis Duran Big Show with that song about maybe a week long.
Speaker 1: Two three weeks ago we started with higher Ground.
Speaker 32: Oh, regards to the timely list, so yeah, I'm I'm Asian, so I run on Asian times, so I could be either half an hour early or I could be an hour late. So it's perfectly fine. So even with like a social events, that's perfectly fine. But like thank you for like more professional events. I would say five ten minutes is all right. So I'm a zillennial, so that makes me like a between that ten xer and a millennial. But the boom at work calls me a millennial.
Speaker 1: Yep, you're xeniel Eni or a Zellna.
Speaker 32: Yeah, and hey Maddie from Brooklyn and Bronx, thanks for the shout out. You made my heart jump by my chest when I heard it, so we ordered the Brenzino anytime you want me.
Speaker 3: That's right, buddy, nice throwing the fish around, appreciating Danny the.
Speaker 9: Blame radio guys.
Speaker 5: So if the podcast that you guys are talking about that rips on other podcasts is the one that I'm thinking about. They completely took that idea from the first person they started joking on on that podcast, which was Opie of The Opie and Anthony Show, which, by the way, they were taking their whole concept of their podcast from The Opian Anthony Show when they used to do a bit by shows around the country calling it j October.
Speaker 33: Yes, I hope they give those guys the credit one day for their stick Yeah, uh you are? You are correct, sir? Hello Scary, Hello Brody, Hello Scrody. I guys wanting good. I'm doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's Donny.
Speaker 6: I just want to thank Scary for playing the sound clip from MJ for NJ. I love you Scary, I love you Brody. I love Slice Time, I love the slices, the slice ats, especially Maddie and Vittoria from Brooklyn. How you doing? And yeah, let's just all be nice to each other and adopt daily mind training. Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, all right, I'm getting concerned. We don't have a call from MJ from NJ today, right, Brody's scary, scary Brodie's days.
Speaker 22: M J from NJ. You are so funny.
Speaker 1: I hope that you just staved just the way you are, because you know what, just the way you.
Speaker 6: Are is fantastic.
Speaker 22: You are hysterical.
Speaker 11: Gary.
Speaker 29: Thank you for finally bringing in that audio perfection.
Speaker 1: You got it. Anything for you, anything for you? All right, Well that was the last one. Very nice.
Speaker 3: I liked our feedback this week, you know what. I'm really appreciating the slices. They're getting into a groove with sliced time. It's almost been We're all coming up on a year and I think we're full November. Oh November, oh wow, okay, so we're almost eleven months doing this.
Speaker 1: This is great. I like where this is taking us. You know, uh, Slice time for episode three eleven. That's the next one. Yep, MJA talk back, you're good. That would be nice. And the trucker, we didn't get in any truckle calls. And where's Juan Valdez, Juan, where's Juan inside?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, We'll be good. I'll catch up next week. Let's go Mets Slice reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 20: You go on decise time
Speaker 31: Free Danser