Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Michael Oppenheimer strikes again. Dear Elvis, my son Milo gets crazy when telemarketers call the house. Huh mean Milo's been away for a while, so he's not familiar with Michael Oppenheimer. He won't recognize the voice, and Michael Oppenheimer's relentless sales pitches will drive Milo nuts. Please phone tap him. He's a crazy, wild guy. As you'll hear, he's gonna fall for a big time.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: This is a phone tap done by Milo's mother Cheryl and Milo's sister Nina. All right, Scary's gonna play the part of Michael Oppenheimer selling alarm systems to Milo.
Speaker 1: Shall we listen in little Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with HT and Z home security systems. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 4: Uh? Not too good to right now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Well did you know that one in every four homeowners have had their home robbed each year?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. I'm sorry? Can I go because I really don't feel good?
Speaker 1: Did you know that every eight seconds of burglar breaks into another home?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? I don't mean to be rude, sir, but I really gotta go right.
Speaker 1: Did you know that with each TZ home security systems, thieves don't stand a chance to rob you and get away with your personal belongings?
Speaker 4: Oh, sir, did you hear what I say?
Speaker 1: Yes, I hear you.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Feel good.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna go all right. I don't want to be rude.
Speaker 1: We'll ensure your protection against time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I realized this, but I really gotta go all right. Thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: We have a special offer for you today, sir.
Speaker 4: No, I realize that, but I'm not interested. Hello, this is mister.
Speaker 1: Michael Oppenheimer EAHTZ Home Security Systems against sir. Did you know that ruin and every four homeowners have had their homes and robbed each year?
Speaker 4: Listen, man, I've lived in South Africa, which is one of the most dangerous countries in the entire world. I don't put of that. With my doors locked, I leave my windows open. If somebody wants to rob me, then they can come in and rob me. I really don't care.
Speaker 1: Did you know that every eight seconds of burglar bridge into another home. Are you aware of this?
Speaker 4: Well, you told me that before, so I'm aware of it.
Speaker 1: One of those eight seconds could be you.
Speaker 4: I'm not purchasing anything. I really have to go.
Speaker 1: Well, we seem to have gotten disconnected. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with HTZ Home Security System.
Speaker 4: I'm actually robbing this house I'm in right now, so I'm one of the people that you're going after.
Speaker 1: It, all right.
Speaker 2: Normally the police don't call back, normally harassing me.
Speaker 4: Man, stop calling.
Speaker 2: The first time it was cool because I was very relaxed and I said, please don't call back. But this is the third time in a row you've called, and I don't appreciate it anymore.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you let me finish, sir.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested in home security system. We have a limited time, but I don't even own this house. I'm not interested. Really, I'm telling you, I already don't feel good, and I'm telling you please call my house.
Speaker 1: Do you live in No?
Speaker 2: Do you understand you call the house again, I'm going to call the police.
Speaker 1: We'll give you the first month free.
Speaker 4: Though I realized this, no other.
Speaker 1: Security company can come close to this type off fork provide.
Speaker 4: I have to go.
Speaker 2: I'm saying goodbye, and if you call again then we're going to have a bit of an issue.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is mister Michael.
Speaker 4: You've said this before.
Speaker 1: So did you know that one in every five I realized.
Speaker 4: That one in every fus Holmes gets robbed every forty seconds or whatever you're saying.
Speaker 1: Actually that was the second fact.
Speaker 4: No, no, I know that's the second fact. I don't want to hear it anymore.
Speaker 1: Let's eat seconds.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to hear it anymore. Please stop calling my house, sir.
Speaker 1: All we want to do is make your home secure.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, I have to go now.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you again in like twenty seconds, because you're going to call back again in like twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: You're a real comedian, aren't you.
Speaker 4: I'm a comedian. Could I get on a comedy special?
Speaker 1: I could get you on the radio.
Speaker 4: You could get me on the radio.
Speaker 1: You want to meet the president of HTZ Home Security?
Speaker 4: To meet the president of ht Z w H t Z f M. You're making this stuff, dude.
Speaker 1: This is scary Jones and you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: But your mom you must be joking?
Speaker 4: No way, man, My grandfather.
Speaker 2: He just said to me, it's probably those crazy people from the radio. Elvis Duran's phone