Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencam band.
Speaker 1: And Tama Judge. Today we have a very special guest.
Speaker 2: Very special guest, high school buddy my no like from fourth grade on, even though you said he was my age, which was a real dick move because he's two years older. But we have Shepherd Rose. Shep is fresh from his spiritual journey in Costa Rica and continues to work on his inner piece and is determined to make real growth. The newfound perspective has given Shep an open heart and an eternal bachelor has fallen head over heels for new flame former Ms Bahamas. But we have to dig into this because I heard that that maybe this bar I'm so I think this by I was not up to date. Yep, let's bring him in. Hey, yep, I hate for you to like sit up straight or like look like you gave two ships about.
Speaker 3: Me, Like I don't like you're the one that switched the top or I guess I switched the times too. It's been a hectic week.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm nesting right now. So I'm all over the place. So it's a little bit of a ship storm around here.
Speaker 1: Has no idea what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's never kept a relationship for more than a year out of the game two and a half. But how many times did you cheat on her?
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: She knows?
Speaker 3: Of four who said that?
Speaker 2: Taylor?
Speaker 1: Oh well, isn't that like so to you know?
Speaker 3: She should know because I mean my phone was gone through several times. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll start on more positive things about other people and then dig into you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a liar.
Speaker 2: I love Craig, And if I had to pick somebody that I would be interested in from your show, it would be Craig.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean Teddy. I don't see you guys clicking. I'm kidding. Oh, he he's just he's I mean, what what how we all fell in love with Craig or you know, the audience was his fallibility and his like silliness, and he'd laugh at himself and and it's all just it's so it's so miniscule. It's like a tiny little dumb, pointless stretches of the truth sometimes, you know what I mean, And he's gotten better. But yeah, I mean it's not it's not like worth having a tribunal over who do you.
Speaker 2: Think lies more, Craig or Austin.
Speaker 3: I mean, Austin doesn't tell anybody anything, so.
Speaker 2: Lying just withholding the truth truth sometimes.
Speaker 3: But he's very close to the vest. But he wants to hear what you have to say, that's for sure. Oh yeah, he's a big gossiper. You know. Even his his girlfriends were like, he's like like a girl sitting in a hair salon. If you give him the chance.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: Can you shed some light? Teddy said that you guys went to school together.
Speaker 2: Hm, thanks, we hooked up?
Speaker 3: Can you? I did not.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that. Can you just tell us a little bit about.
Speaker 3: Kiss wants Teddy? Oh, okay, we definitely do.
Speaker 2: Further than you were always crying to me about Jenny Sonfield. We were never or Julienne or Julianne Weissak And then you were, but you were a nice guy. Then you weren't a player.
Speaker 3: Then no I was. I wasn't. I did not have a whole lot of confidence in the female world. I mean I was just like, I was really into sports, remember, Like I didn't care about holding hands or kissing and stuff. I just wanted to play basketball.
Speaker 1: I was Teddy back then. Do you remember she.
Speaker 3: Was over confident?
Speaker 1: Oh so nothing's changed.
Speaker 3: No, I'm kidding. I mean she was a year younger, but you know, years younger.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, chef, Hold are you forty four five? Oh you're forty five? Okay, you were right. She said you were two years older, and I said.
Speaker 2: I think yes, I was in ninth grade when he was in eleventh grade. Well you were, you were staying over confident.
Speaker 1: But this is how Teddy, weren't you held back?
Speaker 2: No, I barely graduated. I took an ECCE, never went to college.
Speaker 3: Teddy, Teddy was great. But like that's the thing, like a year or even especially two years in high school seems like a you know, a giant gap, right, And you were definitely having fun and Teddy, you know, Teddy had that amazing house and pretty loose rules over at that house, and an amazing pools on the beach, and and we all lived in generally the same area, so we just ride our bikes over to each other's house. And have all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Shep had the thing I remember the most about Shep is all year long. He him and his brother Whittaker and Katie, like, they would have this Christmas party and right down the list of people who could come. Every year we'd all be like, I own of Shep Party.
Speaker 3: You were always invited, and you know it.
Speaker 2: I know there were subparties. I didn't get invite you, but I always got to invite it. Cheers.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there was a Christmas party, whether they you said, like my dad would play Santa and the younger kids would come and they'd give them gifts and there was good food there. Remember there was like awesome barbecue and dessert and stuff.
Speaker 1: Teddy, did your dad allow you to have parties at the house?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. No, I lived with my mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but remember that one time Teddy called me. It was like my dad's in town and he wants to play football on the beach, gather up some guys. I was like, okay, I'll be right there.
Speaker 4: Did you do it?
Speaker 3: I think so? Yeah, absolutely. And then there's that time where we all the we were in pe class sitting in the bleach and remember Teddy sid Finkley or the pe teacher who was so ridiculous. He's like he hated everybody. And then your your your dad's uh. Then new wife and Lane walked into the gym and down the hall. I mean the guys were like, all.
Speaker 2: Of y'all took a ship like she was a supermodel. Nineteen year old supermodel walks in and all my guy friends are like, good.
Speaker 3: Nobody had set foot in the hill Ned Prep gym.
Speaker 5: Quite like, oh my god, well I heard, we heard you broke up with your girlfriends Sanna.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it wasn't like that. What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Before we get into the breakup, I need to talk about the awkward scene. I never have seen you like on the phone, seeming so like.
Speaker 1: Wanning Kitty, You're giddy.
Speaker 2: You were giddy, but you also like were like I'll come, like if you want me to come, like you were falling.
Speaker 1: Hard for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was over. Let's call it six months. She came to Charleston first, and then and then I had a house party in Hilton had and she and I brought her to that and we had just fun on fun and just really like you know, early passionate and just like laughing and had lots to talk about and and then we then I went down to the Bahamas to see her, met her mom and her sister and her grandma who's a huge Bravo fan. She was so so sweet and we went out. We had drinks at the Four Seasons and down in Nassau. I was lovely and uh yeah. And then she came up to the Mountain House in Lynnville and then we took a little break because of something that happened.
Speaker 2: Did you know what did you do?
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything. No, no, no, I'll tell you exactly. So I bought her her flight to Hilton Head and and Charleston the first two trips, and I was like happy to do it. Right. Then I went down to Nassau and she was very generous. She got me a hotel room of the Baham r and we boy, we had fun. Bahamas was amazing, and uh, I mean you know, we we had so much fun. And then I was like coming to Lynnville and bring a friend because my parents are going to be in Spain and I've got the whole house. And so she invited her very nice gay friend Chris, and I go, okay, guys, here's the deal. Fly into show. I'm gonna send a car down to get you. It's a two hour four hour round trip. Two hours there, two hours back, so it doesn't make sense for me to drive down and pick you up. Okay, okay, And the friend was like, I got my flight. I was like awesome. I was like seeing I get on that flight, and she was like, I will, I will. I was like, cause y'all need to ride at the same time, and so excited. And then the day before she slated the land, she was like, hey, I've been really busy. Will you just get my flights? And I was just like I said yeah, okay, and I bottled it up. And then after the weekend I said something to her. You know, we were, you know, brushing our teeth in the morning, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got how shitty of a way? Did you say it to her?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I said, I really need to get this off my chest. By the way, great job, great time this weekend, but like I needed to say this, And I was like, I just don't appreciate the way that was handled. And you know, I made a lot of plans and I took care of everything, but like you don't have to meet me even halfway. Just meet me somewhere in the middle or near the in the Bell curve somewhere, because I'm not a desperate man who's flying girls around. And and I was like, I'm really kind of I bragged to my family and friends how successful and entrepreneurial you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You even Jade and Taylor talking about how successful she was comparatively speaking, which I did.
Speaker 3: Not, like, I know, I didn't mean to say it that way. Let's put it that way, you know, I just didn't. You know how it is when you're that camera's on in the interview room and you're just like, oh, let me kind of be provocative. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Very No, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Would never know such a thing because she's an angel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, people off anyway. So so I did say so I said that, and she was indignant. She was like where I come from, you know, the man takes care of everything. I was like, would you how about the young mentor young girls you might mentor in them, or would you tell them that, hey, don't worry about it. Man takes care of everything. That's a bad thing to think and to practice. Frankly, so anyhow, I was like, maybe we should take a step back, and she was like, yeah, okay. I was like, you know, I have nothing but wonderful memories and I was really into you. And we did and then she sent me a text a month later with us in Lynville, all dressed up and hugging each other in front of the house, and she was like, I don't feel this strongly about people very often, and I think we can make this work. And I was like, oh my god. I was like so. I was like, that's so sweet because I felt the same way, you know.
Speaker 2: So you're right together.
Speaker 3: And then we got back together. We went out west.
Speaker 2: I don't feel any chemistry with you, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've seen enough to determine what broke you guys up. Or is it on the show.
Speaker 2: It's on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look as painful as it was, like, it's compelling, so y'all please watch it. I have I have like no anxiety about how I handled things at all.
Speaker 1: I was you're proud of yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know about that. I was crestfalling, you know, and it was happening in real time.
Speaker 2: You can't figs with us chef. We don't know what you're saying on camera.
Speaker 3: On camera, it happened, which is rare. But like you know, I told I tell anybody that I start dating, like this is what I do. It's for like three four months a year. If you don't want in you, you know, I can't work with that because I'm not gonna be I'm not going to have a secret girlfriend.
Speaker 1: What are you doing when you're not.
Speaker 3: Filming going around the world Chase travel? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this show? Is the show? Your your main is the show? Your main job? Or do you have a job outside of Bravo?
Speaker 3: I don't have a job. You think i'd have a boss? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Bravo is your boss.
Speaker 3: I invest in things and different. I've got a lot of coals in the fire. I mean, Teddy knows this. I think about me like, I don't need much. You know, I don't need a giant house, and nor do I really want one. I just want to have the freedom to do the things that I love. And then after I after I did ayahuasca.
Speaker 1: Oh, we need to talk about that.
Speaker 3: I'm writing a book about it. I've already written thirty two thousand words.
Speaker 2: Wow, how many pages is that?
Speaker 3: One? And fifty. So the name of it teddy like I was. I went there to sort of deal with my dabbling in excess for oh so many years.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're pretty hammered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole time I was hammered. Correct. So anyhow, thanks for the champagne. Just to add to it, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Now you brought a bottle of whiskey or something.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, So I went wore a shirt that had whiskey pouring into a cup.
Speaker 3: Right right. Yeah, it was a bad, bad version of myself. I got vegas. But no, it was more than that. It was me coming to the realization that I can't do things the way that I've done them for so long. My body and my mind physiologically was just like no, no, no, no, no, You're going to black out and make a fool out of yourself and you're gonna be embarrassing. It's not funny anymore. It used to be funny when my friends would like compare notes and be like, oh my god, what what you know? But now it's just like, dude, not funny. So that I got that.
Speaker 2: Makes it a little hard.
Speaker 1: Are you saying you're sober?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, he's already drinking on the show this season.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's year.
Speaker 3: You know, try no.
Speaker 2: Hard alcohol, is that the rule? Try to try to So I was living Keith Richard, I love you compare yourself to a full blown rock star.
Speaker 3: I thought I was. I thought it was a rock star. I mean, and Taylor used to say that to me. She's like, you can think you're a rock star. I was like, well, I got a lot of free time and a pocket full of cash. Yeah, maybe I do. I get that. And you know, everybody wants to hang out, everybody wants to buy shots, and then you know, one thing leads to another, so and then you know, got you know, I don't need to get into that, but anyhow, I Ahuaska. Yeah, And so they said you take two cups, two little shot glasses, and they said we want you to do that. After that, the bar is open, so to speak. And so I had the amazing vision, Tenny I after two or three cats, after three cups, I saw an amusement park ride where the swings hang down and then it spins around and the swings fly out and everybody's laughing. Do you know what I'm talking about? Yes, Okay, Well, everybody I knew and loved, we're in the swings, laughing and carrying on, and I look closer and I was the poll and so I had to be sturdy. I had to be reliable or my amusement park life would be shattered and everyone would get hurt. And so that was like, I was like, how you know, it was like on and off, Like you go into a deep sort of like I don't know, trance and you're it's like your webs are being untangled all the inside of you and you're like, ah, I mean it's crazy. And then then you come out of it and you're like and you sort of walk around and then maybe you take another cup. So the fourth after my fourth cup, when I'm going there to deal.
Speaker 2: With Xcess, yeah, after I took more cups than anybody else if people did.
Speaker 3: More, but anyhow, so I go back to my mattress and I have my journal.
Speaker 2: Mattress.
Speaker 3: You have a mattress, a pillow, a blanket, and a barf bucket. Yeah. I threw up, not as much as a lot of other people around me, though. So I go back to and I write in my journal because I knew after the fourth Cup, Like I was about a trip balls and I wrote in my journal, why must I all licked the jar like Winnie the Pew with a honeypot on his head? And that's kind of who what I was going there to deal with and to confront.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, that's what what is with two different Bravo celebrity men going to do their self help with ayahuasca? Because I realize Jesse Lally from the Valley did the same thing.
Speaker 3: Good for him, good for him?
Speaker 2: Do you think it made you better? Anyways?
Speaker 3: It made me better? And what it did, I mean, I could go into it, but you'll have to read the book. But one thing, one huge takeaway. There was so many people there with so much trauma in their lives and loss and pain and abuse, and they were very open and honest about it. And I heard about it, and you know, you're like, oh my god. Like one woman the first night was screaming on her. They moved her outside and they the staff was amazing. They were like, breede, settled down, and then she started laughing maniacally. I was like whoa. And then the next day I found her and I was like, hey, are you okay? She's like I'm better than okay. I was like, oh good good. I was like, do you want to share? And she said, yeah. My mother committed suicide when I was twelve years old, and I was with her last night and we got to the root of a lot of things. I know, I get goosebumps even times, and so that was so my huge takeaway one of Teddy was how lucky I've been, and how much gratitude I should feel, and how much empathy I should give to everyone around me at any particular time, anyone walking down the street, because there is a shit ton of trauma in the world, and Hiahuascar really helps with that. Honestly, you know, I went there because I was getting wasted, right, There's people going there for real, real deep seated stuff. I had grown men crying in my arms at breakfast about how terrible they're fathers were and things like that. So really really eye opening and really and so, but it's not a magic pill. I came back and did some stupid shit. It reverted back to my old ways, and I was but I was hard on myself. I knew it was wrong, Like, no, no, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: Would you do it again?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What stupid things did you do?
Speaker 3: Just drinking? You know? I was out in Nashville and just got hammer time and don't know how I got back to the hotel. And then this girl who I knew, was like, Chap, what the are you doing? You know? And I was like, oh no, she's I was worried about you because I was worried about you getting home safely. Essentially, you were just out there.
Speaker 2: What about this how you said? And you're confessional that Taylor's family all wants you to be with her. No, that was while ago, and was it's like now jout.
Speaker 1: On social media.
Speaker 3: I don't care about it. I didn't read what she said.
Speaker 2: But would you like me to tell you I memori.
Speaker 3: No, it's none of my business. When everybody else says, are you still.
Speaker 2: In love with her? No, don't bullshit me, he paused, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just care about her deeply, you know, and worry about her. But look, I mean before I went did Ayahuasca, I had lunch with her mom and her sister at a restaurant in Mount Pleasant and they were so supportive. I was really close with them. We and uh no, I don't read their mind.
Speaker 1: But the fact do you consider yourself friends with Taylor?
Speaker 3: No? I mean that's not my choice, not at all.
Speaker 2: Why did you what's the chick's name that had sex with you and Gaston?
Speaker 3: Sally?
Speaker 1: Sally?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that we needed to see her. I gotta tell you, Okay, are we going to Yeah?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 2: We are?
Speaker 3: And I mean, look, you know if you I raised a lot of money for the hurricanes in western North Carolina by selling shirts, so I'm very happy proud of and I was messaging with her mom and dad about where what charities I should send it to in the Ashville area.
Speaker 2: So Sally's or tailor Taylor.
Speaker 3: They connected me to these great charities and people that they know and trust. So does that mean they want to get back together? Absolutely not. That's absurd. Was that? H Did I think that a year and a half ago? Yeah? I did a year and a half ago, But you know, things change.
Speaker 2: Is ghost Dawn a cheater? Because that's what Sally's making him out to be.
Speaker 3: I don't know him. I don't know him. He doesn't want to know me. I know that he's not pleased about my existence.
Speaker 1: Are they still together together?
Speaker 3: Right? I guess? So? Yeah, Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Have the fan questions asking do you still speak to Thomas, Catherine, Chelsea or Cam.
Speaker 3: I talked to Cam, and I love Chill See to death. She just had a kid, camps sort of like a hermit. Honestly, I just don't think she goes out a lot.
Speaker 2: But how many kids does she have? Now?
Speaker 3: One? And she and I were supposed to go to the South Carolina Bigfoot Festival because we both are obsessed with Bigfoot, and I ended up Whitney and I ended up going. We brought cameras. It's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Whitney is giving me a little bit of the eck the way he said that to Molly about the cup about eating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were.
Speaker 2: Nice to her in that moment, but like that's kind of is Whitney trying to be funny when he does that stuff.
Speaker 3: That's who Whitney is. He's absolutely inappropriate at all times. Like I've seen him just I'm like, did you just say that? Like he has no filter? And or he you know, and he just and he and Molly have a long history.
Speaker 2: And does Whitney thinks that like his ship doesn't stink, Like I can't even imagine out the supermodel girl.
Speaker 1: Are you shaking your leg?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're always shaking your leg always, always Why burning cows?
Speaker 1: You have nervous energy all the time, burning cows.
Speaker 3: Uh, I can't stop. My My whole mom's side of the family shakes their leg. My uncle, my grandfather did, yeah.
Speaker 1: Adhd, my mom does too. My brother drives me crazy, the tapping, tapping on things or shaking. I'm like, stop, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She gets really upset if she hears me chew.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't. I got that thing. Or I don't want to hear anybody chewing or slurping, or.
Speaker 3: Then don't do ayahuasca because you have to hear them. Barf.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're so out of it. I don't think you even really even acknowledge that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fascinating. If you have any sort of sort of things you want to be introspective about, I would I'd recommend looking into it. I'm sure in La you can do it. Like there's tons of people.
Speaker 2: And there's absolutely no way I could do ayahuasca. I do not like to feel out of control. I like to throw up.
Speaker 3: And you used to do mushrooms with us, Teddy all the time.
Speaker 2: You guys could do the mushroom tea. I never did it. Only one time. I did a water bowl and I threw up everywhere and that was at the end of it.
Speaker 1: I did mushrooms once in Vegas. Is the worst experience of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a drug goal.
Speaker 3: And we talked about who you hooked up with out of our out of our friend group.
Speaker 4: Yes, can we play it, yes, Scott yes, Cayley, yes, if you have to think about it.
Speaker 3: Car Mines what car Well, we know that you did with with Constable that summer. You had a thing for him. He remember my friend he is?
Speaker 1: What is with these names?
Speaker 2: Was he long hair?
Speaker 3: No? He was like a mountain man.
Speaker 2: He was like, uh, I like Constable. No, but you're missing the main one.
Speaker 3: Weird seraate Nick Rose? Nick Rose, Yeah, he was a popular guy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my childhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pretty damn good. So here's my I had this wonderful epiphany, Teddy. On the last night it was. It was I was on Ayhuasca and I had just visions of my childhood, my mom making pancakes, me and Whittaker hiding behind the couch while my sister got picked up for her first prom. My dad and my brother and I driving to t ball practice, me and Carmen's riding our bikes through Palmetto Dunes to the mall and and just all this beautiful stuff. And I just started bawling, crying because how beautiful our childhoods were. You know, it was like a dream, it really was.
Speaker 2: Don't you think, well, you could have that same dream if you are you going to settle down and get married and have kids. I want a job with little Craig.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: I think, Craig is you can just start dating Teddy, bring her on over to Southern charm and she's already got built built in family.
Speaker 2: After hearing how shep is in bed, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do you want to clear that up?
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 3: Gu's who said that? Sour grapes? I mean, that's what, you know what, that's what that's funny because I was like, okay, first of all, tacky as hell, Like I would never comment on anybody in bed on national television. That's just like beyond the pale. But that's how I was, you know, that's how I am. My. I mean, my mom and dad would never allow they would they would faint if I started talking that way. But but it reminded me of when Dwayne Wade and some of these NBA guys divorced their first wives. They like totally tried to poison the water for the next They were like, yeah, he's got herpes. Oh my god, remember all that? Yeah, exactly, That's exactly what it was like, because that's ridiculous. And I don't really care what she I mean, she she wanted me to ask her to marry her, so I guess I was doing.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I don't mind that. Yes, you're angry and annoyed about the things that she said and done, but you can't angry not angry. What your defensive slightly.
Speaker 3: Well, you brought it up, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did bring it up. But my point is there is a part of you that still really cares about her.
Speaker 3: And I know that one hundred percent. And I care about her family and I used to think about her all the time, like I want all the best for her, I want all these good things to happen to her. And you know, what can I do? How can I help in any way? But I'm I'm sort of an alien. I guess do you think.
Speaker 1: It's because you're so close to her family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and her man, Like, when I met her, you know, she had hadn't really been I took her in California for the first time, Mexico for the first time, Europe for the first time. I was like, and I was happy to do it, very happy, because I love being tour guide.
Speaker 2: You loved giving her those experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to see her grow and blossom, and I think she still can't.
Speaker 2: You can't say that. You can't say I want to see her growing blossom.
Speaker 3: Well she did, she did when we when we were together, but I definitely put her through some bullshit. I'm not gonna deny that. And when I look back, especially these days, I literally have like I'm like, oh my god, I can't believe that time where I did this or you know, and I mean I could. There's just like a hundred little things where it was just uncool and bad and and uh just took it for granted her her absolute love and affection for me.
Speaker 2: Are you dating anyone now?
Speaker 3: No, I can't seem to find anybody.
Speaker 2: You know, ran out of the girls in Charleston.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you won't. That's not the car. But yeah, I mean I I, Well, the thing with Sienna is that I felt very strongly and I've may be over and that's and I was so surprised five years old, Chep twenty six. I was so shocked that I felt so strongly about someone so soon after after Taylor and I his breakup, because typically she was Miss Bahamas.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I would feel twenty six. He's twenty six from Miss Bahamas and like itching to get on television and be with Shep the Playboy, like you knew what was coming.
Speaker 3: I liked it. Yeah, not when it comes.
Speaker 1: To how did you even meet her?
Speaker 3: Girls?
Speaker 2: Rayah oh oh yeah, yeah, I've scrolled through. Riot doesn't look like a place for me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm sort of obsessed with it. I need to relax because.
Speaker 2: It's just like the profile picture.
Speaker 3: Girls are just so gorgeous on it. I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to go through a process, you have to audition to get in.
Speaker 3: I was there early. I've had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: You men just have to have a certain amount of money. Women have to look a certain way. Yeah, I mean, I know the quality of people you're going to get from Ryant.
Speaker 3: I know Matthew Perry was on it when he oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah he dated everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anyways, yeah, and I just look, you know me, Teddy, give me a little bit of credit. I mean, Sienna, I would not fall for somebody who had didn't have any substance like we. She was a very interesting girl and I really liked talking to her and spending time with her, and we had a lot of very lovely, tender moments. And it was not for nothing. I mean, don't believe everything you see on TV, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, I will give you credit. You're I think you have a good heart, and you're a good person, and you're good at reading people. Just sometimes you know, like us, all you make dumb mistakes.
Speaker 3: Blinded by the Bahamas. That should be my next book.
Speaker 2: But you still never sent me your last book.
Speaker 3: So I'll send you both of them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're proud of you ship. We hope that we see things play out through the season. We're enjoying recapping it.
Speaker 1: One last question. Do you think Page and Craig you're going to get married?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean I think I know that he wanted to, and I think she's like super career oriented. I mean that's sort of that is a tale as old as time, either on the woman or the man's side. So I just don't know enough. And you know, I love Page, but we haven't sat down and had a cup of coffee. I mean, I just I think she's a lot of fun and I would like to banter with her more.
Speaker 1: Frankly, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We're loving the show. I'm actually going back watching like season one going through. I've been sick for like two weeks. I've been like in bed watching season one season two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I loved. I did it in Boston recently and they had like six TVs all playing different seasons of our show in the room, and I was like, my head was on a swim. I was like, no way, I remember that. Holy hell, so pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Craig is the one that is like changed the most. He was like a little, tiny, skinny little boy. I'm like, I know he was.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's honest about that. He was like I was addicted to adderall and he wasn't eating.
Speaker 5: You know, Oh well that'll do it.
Speaker 3: But he looks great now.
Speaker 4: That helps you.
Speaker 1: Talk that helps you talk on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. I mean that's I love that sort of honesty, and that's what I tried to do, right talking openly in the you know, in the reunion last year and then this season, I like my my Navy seal friend who I did ayahuasca with said, chep vulner Vulnerability is the new masculinity, and I was like, I love that, and that's how that's the sign of confidence. If you if you share your struggle one hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent, we are enjoying you.
Speaker 2: Love you on the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you much, success, and I can't wait to watch the rest of the season. And thanks for coming on.
Speaker 3: My pleasure anything for y'all.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks Chepye, Bye bye,