Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettati and no He Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: The President did tell reporters about a major development out of the Middle East, the Hoothy's agreeing.
Speaker 2: To stop targeting US vessels.
Speaker 1: The Iran backed militia had snarled global trade by attacking ships in the Red Sea for more than a year, saying it was in protest of the war in Gaza. The President announcing in exchange, He'll suspend the US strikes against the Houthies.
Speaker 3: We will stop the bombings, and they have capitulated, but more importantly they we will take their word.
Speaker 1: But the Houthy's vout is still targeted. Is real overnight bond and airporting Yemen after a Hoothy strike, you're tel.
Speaker 4: Aviv, Okay. So that's kind of interesting. What I really wanted to play is the way this played out there. So this is Trump sitting in the Oval Office with the Canadian Prime Minister sitting there wishing the whole thing was over. Trump was taking questions about the Hoofy thing because the story had just broken and this is the way it went.
Speaker 3: We had some very good news last night. The Hooties have announced that they are not or they've announced to us at least, that they don't want to fight anymore. They just don't want to fight, and we will honor that, and we will we will stop the bombings and they have capitulated. But more importantly they we will take their word. They say they will not be blowing up ships anymore. And that's what the purpose of what we were doing.
Speaker 4: So that's an interesting way to announce that, I thought. And then this question from a reporter.
Speaker 2: He talks a thing more about.
Speaker 4: The deal if you fetch.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a deal.
Speaker 3: They've said, please don't bomb us anymore, and we're not going to attack your ships.
Speaker 2: Wait did you hear about that?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter where I hear the very good source. I could, very very good source. Would you say, Marco, I would say pretty good, right, j D A very good source.
Speaker 2: Trump He's a he's unique. Yeah, I'd say, yeah. The Huthis are going to continue to lob ordnance at Israel. By the way, in Israeli ships.
Speaker 4: I wonder what we told him, like, probably something along the lines of look you can shoot at Israel.
Speaker 2: That's what you do. I get it. You can't be stopping shipping. We can't put up with that. Yeah, we got fifty thousand more of those missiles we've sent your way, So up to you. I'll bet, I'll bet that's close to what we said. Yeah, essentially, Yeah, And I was just reading. I hope it holds. I think if I'm a HOUTHI.
Speaker 4: I agree with Trump because I don't think he's gonna let that go on.
Speaker 2: You're not going to interrupt international shipping anymore. That's over now. I just read a piece where this frees us up for the whole attack in Iran, which is still coming. One of these days.
Speaker 4: One of these days, we're all going to wake up in Israel with our help, is going to attack Iran and it's going to be the biggest military thing we've done in this country in a quarter century.
Speaker 2: That's gonna happen one of these days. Right. Meanwhile, Israel has the green light to lob ordinance back of the hoothies if they want, with our support and the you know, encouragement. So a different topic.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get to this. This is the most interesting thing I came across yesterday. I sent it to Joe. I found it so interesting. So I don't have a full handed grasp on woke right in what's going on there. It's a little slippery for me, so I don't want to like get into that argument completely. But James Lindsay, who we like on this show, he gave a little speech yesterday and a bunch of people were tweeting part of it, saying this.
Speaker 2: About our kids out there today.
Speaker 4: Conservative parents all over the country, who, by the grace of God didn't lose their daughters to trans because of the woke left, are now seeing their sons lured toward Nazism by.
Speaker 2: The woke right.
Speaker 4: You can leave woke right out of it if that term bothers you, and the justifications are just as bad in resentment and on the other side. And Jordan Peterson, who either you know or don't, his response to that was beware of any of these movements that are motivated by resentment, And that really struck me as like a measuring stick for all this stuff going forward. If the motivation of the movement as you're so resentful of the way you're being attacked, as opposed to a more. Even if you are being attacked as opposed to a more positive here's what we can accomplish, spin that tends to drive you to do bad things.
Speaker 2: Right, right if your motivation is the grievance as opposed to a goal an ideal. Yeah, there's subtlety in this, Yeah there is.
Speaker 4: But I do think that we're maybe in the midst of this, and it is a problem. The idea that your daughters in high school and college they were They're coming at them hard with the whole hayar trans and men are evil and all the different things, and it's so popular in college, and it worked on a lot of people, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: But now the.
Speaker 4: Guys who have been attacked I kind of see this in my own kids and they're friends. Guys who have been attacked for so long as being you know, toxic masculinity and all these different sort of stuff have built up a pretty big head esteem of resentment themselves.
Speaker 2: And are well earned, well earned.
Speaker 4: But resentment politics or resentment movements aren't good for society, and I don't know how we get ourselves.
Speaker 2: They're not good for you as an individual either, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we get ourselves out of this, but it is something to be on the watch for. I know I'm going to It really struck a chord with me because, like I said, I see this in my kids and some of their friends, and how resentful they are and a lot of that stuff that gets pushed toward them. Yeah, which makes you susceptible to a you know, some crazy ideas.
Speaker 2: Right, It's happened over and over in history. We don't need to point out the most obvious examples of it, but yeah, and to watch the other side, whatever that other side is, break the laws of God and man and decency over and over again, and then be told we don't break the laws of God, men decency. And you're being told by your gurus, your recruiters that well, you're just gonna lose. Then you're gonna lose and lose like the oldsters do. Like the oldsters did, they got their institutions taken over you. You're gonna cling to your marquis of Queensberry rules, to your classical liberal principles. You're gonna lose. So hey, we're dropping the gloves and we're gonna fight dirty, and all these old principles are out the window. We're gonna beat the other side, you know, the problem being the old, old old saying, be careful when ye fight monsters, that ye do not become a monster yourself, right, And it ends up definitely a race to the bottom. Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, it's easy to understand. And my god, if I were a college student right now enduring what even moderately left to conservative young men, particularly white young men, are having to put up with, I could see myself being an angry militant. I really could, right.
Speaker 4: And then there's plenty of people out there who make a lot of money by the way, or power and or money off of convincing you you need to go scorched earth again to the other side after all these years of them saying bad things about you, And I am concerned about that as the future. I don't know if there's any stopping this.
Speaker 2: There's perhaps tapping the brake and steering it a little bit and just persisting in the message of again, you don't want to become the very sort of monster that you're decrying, because you will become that monster. You will lose all sense of proportion, you will lose all sense of decency, and you will not in any way accomplish anything except defeat your enemies. But it'll be a new horror and you will then be absolutely deserving of the decapitation, not literally obviously that comes your way. That's the problem with giving in to that temptation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm somewhat concerned that I or we are being so cloaked in this conversation that some of you aren't following it.
Speaker 2: I don't, I just don't.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to use specific examples of people or things because they're so hot in some cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and frankly I don't. I don't need the headache of dealing with it, right, I just h Yeah, it's it's inviting, you know, it's kicking hornets nests. There's no point we can we can accomplish what we're trying to accomplish a different way.
Speaker 4: But we got to find a way to keep our young males from being as you know, red faced screaming on the streets with just vile hatred against the left, as the crazy woke left has been at you know, our young men for the past quite a few years. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's funny. I just retweeted something that was that's the wrong one. Uh. A member of the so called uh alt right? Uh what do we just call them? A?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well right? Whatever? You know? They the name morphs every so often and it doesn't really matter. But has this meme going uh? And it's from the Lord of the Rings and instead of the Ring of power, somebody's grasping the ring of winning. And the conservative says, cast it into the fire, destroy it. The wolkrit says no, the point of retweeting, well, James lindsay you got to Lindsey says, uh, weird self own lmao. The entire point of the movie and the Ring is that no human being can be trusted with that sort of power because it will pervert you and turn you into a monster. Did you watch the movie? Do you get that? That's not a cool statement of defiance. That's a statement that I am so wildly, blindly lacking in wisdom. I've completely missed the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you're if you're a young male that feels like the world's against you and you're on employed or underemployed.
Speaker 2: Can't get laid constantly berated by people for being born a bad person? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, it's a lot easier to be viciously angry at that crowd than to have any sort of positive outlook on trying to overcome it. I mean, I certainly understand that it's human nature, agree completely, but we.
Speaker 2: Got understanding something is not the same as condoning it. I think it's important we do both. Yeah, it's like I have worked very, very hard to actually understand the process by which in the mindset in which confused adolescent girls get swayed to the whole. I'm gender queer, I'm bisexual, I'm transgender. Even when they're pre sexual, they're like pre adolescent to adolescent to teenagers. Not just I just don't want to condemn it. I want to understand it because that's the only way to fight it effectively. So, yeah, we have to understand that urge and which one is it. Sympathize or empathize with it. Sympathize with it, I get it. That doesn't mean I approve of it. But if you don't get it, you're not gonna be able to help people with it. I don't know if that made any sense.
Speaker 4: If it did, and you have any comment, our text line is four one five, two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 6: Reason I stop here you are, you are suspended with a warrant for your arrest. And the raccoon her meth pipe. That's right, her mes pipe. He's playing with a meth pipe right now. There's no trying to smoke it. Hurry, there's no one.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, enough fun in games. So who grabbed that video? Is that yours? Katie?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Do I understand it right?
Speaker 4: That the the the creeps who are driving on meth when they get pulled by the cops are laughing about the fact that there's a raccoon trying to smoke the meth pipe.
Speaker 2: Or is that the cops laughing? That was the cop laughing meth pipe raccoon wait back to his room only to smoke some more ja hugs. Yeah.
Speaker 5: He pulled the woman over for a traffic violation, told her she had a warrant, gets her out of the car and looks in and there's a raccoon with a meth pipe.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny. You don't often see well, a raccoon with a meth pipe.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen the picture, it looks exactly like if you told AI create a picture of me a raccoon sitting in the front seat of a car smoking myth.
Speaker 2: It's it's exactly what it looks like now. I once came across a b of us smoking marijuana and wants us on a possum snorting blow. But I've never seen raccoon with a methpipe.
Speaker 4: These are odd times, Chick. This has got to be the reckoning or was something.
Speaker 2: Checked the Book of Revelations? Is uh raccoon mentioned in there? And obliquely very end times ish? Yeah, we're talking about this briefly earlier. I feel like there is a generalized anxiety slash anger that's like infected everything dealing with it in my personal life, societally in the United States, college campuses, globally, UH incumbents, the standard political parties being tossed, extremist ideologies being embraced, like all over, birth rates plunging. I think it's a symptom of the same thing. I just don't know what the thing is. Is it we've gone away from God. I'm not a very religious guy, but is it something like that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: And COVID exacerbations, yes, yeah, yeah, I think there's something there. There should be more like bigger picture than just individual countries or whatever, just like a global what's going on here? Everybody's everybody's depressed, angry, doesn't think their government works, stopped having kids.
Speaker 2: What the hell right used to be? You know, for generations, raccoons had get up when the sun went down, they'd rifle through your trash. They'd take what they needed, they'd go back to their kids. Now you got them wasted high on people's front seats, right, Seane, what's the point right, living in their stone raccoon camps stealing people's bicycles? All right? That was half incredibly serious and half ridiculous. I just see, I got a laugh to keep from crying, like poor Abe Lincoln. Huh, So we're not for laughter?
Speaker 4: I think I would go mad as a guy who drives a Tesla cyber truck. I like the videos of raccoons trying to get into cyber trucks because they think they're trash dumpsters.
Speaker 2: Now that's a subgenre. I find those entertaining because they look like trash dumpsters. Oh, you want to talk about the inexplicable. We probably don't have time for this, but I've given up caring. Uh, how do you like this headline. They spend hours decorating their fridge shelves. It's the new online trend of refrigerator decorating.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't have kids, you gotta low you gotta kill a lot of time doing something.
Speaker 2: It started with emptying the contents of a refrigerator, followed by a deep clean than the staging. Mustard, soy, sauce, and other condiments were artfully repackaged in stylish containers. Baby carrots were submerged in water, arranged in a decorative container, and given pride of place on the top shelf. Small pumpkins were scattered here and there.
Speaker 4: How am I so busy? And there are people with time to do this? It's called fridge scaping, jack, That's what I heard. Doesn't that make you just want to effing punch somebody?
Speaker 2: It sure does mean folks, I don't know about you. I don't know why I want to slap somebody hard. Fridge scaping now, Oh oh's right. That took the wind out of me. We got to take a break just to catch our winds. We'll be back with more.
Speaker 7: Armstrong and Geeddy Motown legend Smoky Robinson facing allegations of sexual misconduct for women coming forward to final a fifty million dollar lossuit against him. The complaint accusing the eighty five year old singer of alleged sexual battery, false imprisonment, and a hostile work environment.
Speaker 2: Robinson and his representatives have yet to comment.
Speaker 4: Smokey Robinson tears of a clown. I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. That Smokey Robinson, eighty.
Speaker 2: Five years old, false imprisonment in the sexual battery and all. That's very troubling. Yeah, I'd say my girl was the temptations, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: He was?
Speaker 2: Wasn't that? Okay? I don't think many classics though many. The point remains, so many what else? Has he got?
Speaker 4: Tears?
Speaker 2: Mcclown, what else? Many other hits think would leap to mind? And yeah, wonderful anyway, So, uh, great piece just came across. John Fund, whose name may be familiar, is a national affairs columnists for the National Review, longtime conservative commentator. And Wendall Cox, who's a think tank guy. Uh, free enterprise, that sort of thing. And the headline is California's toy train hobbyists won't give up. It's about the sad and horrifying high speed rail project in California. And it's funny because at this point I'm torn between continuing to fight the unholy beast that is this theft from the taxpayers and a feeling like it's such an old topic and everything's been said, there's no point, and yet it continues.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The lesson is.
Speaker 4: There are plenty of people in and out of government that will continue something as long as you know money is changing hands. The goal disappeared years ago, and we should all be more aware of that. Yeah, are there people that still pretend they're ever going to have a bullet train? I mean, I'm they are pretending, but I don't think anybody who actually believes it.
Speaker 2: They just know this.
Speaker 4: No, this is a never ending money spicgott. If I can keep it going for like three more years, I can pay off my house and put my kids to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially, and reward our cronies and win the next couple of elections. Yeah exactly. I'll just give you a bit of it. And twenty oh eight they got there, not even fifty three percent of California voters to approve a ten stupid dollars voters. I'm looking at you geez you SAPs. Well, they got they got to had they were had they were they were conned, they got less than for fifty three percent of California voters to approve a ten billion dollar bond issue to jump start the project, which fromoters claimed would cost thirty three billion dollars, with service LA to San Francisco starting in twenty twenty. That's five years ago, folcus. And you know, the fastest trains two hundred miles per hour finish the trip and no more than two hours forty minutes tickets affordable. A full seventeen years later, the project looks more like a con artists stream than a futuristic transportation service. Boy, that is a good sentence. Yeah. Last Sunday, even the New York Times ran a lengthy piece about it, titled A Scenic Tale of Red Tape, tracking the slowest high speed train in the country. Construction is inching long on a third of the route, a mere stub between the non metropolis of Merced and Baker's feet.
Speaker 4: The fact that there is somebody right now as we speak, with a shovel working on something in theory to continue this nonsense is really amazing. But yet dollars and trade hands.
Speaker 2: Earlier today, I retweeted I think it was Bill Malugin of Fox News who retweeted and commented sarcastically on the high speed ripoff authority, saying, California high speed Rail, real progress, real jobs, real results, fifty plus major structures complete, fifteen thousand plus good paying jobs created, and the largest clean energy transportation project in the nation. Here it is California is proving that we can still build big things in America. Hashtag build California, and Bill tweeted, not one piece of track has been laid, not one, and I had an on self declownment reaches new heights. So anyway, the project is now projected to cost at least one hundred and twenty eight billion dollars, and it'll be far far more.
Speaker 4: Man's progressives, I realize, are in progressive probably listening to us.
Speaker 2: But hey, progressives, why doesn't this make you mad?
Speaker 4: Doesn't this make you mad that this money isn't going to I don't know, transsurgeries are illegal something or other.
Speaker 2: Don't you have other causes you care more about that? Well, you could actually do something with you didn't exactly steal man their argument, but yes, I see your point completely. Government waste SAPs money from the programs you support. So it'll cost two hundred billion if it ever exists, and it will never exist. But officials no longer even bother predicting when San Francisco and LA will be linked? Did you know that? Friends? They won't even throw out a fake number anymore. Meanwhile, the California High Speed Ripoff Authority is virtually out of money. The funding shortfaut is nearly one hundred billion. It was supposed to cost was it supposed to cost? Total thirteen billion? I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Thirty No, thirty three, thirty three billion, and then the original thing was for ten billion, Yeah right, yeah, So now that thirty three has become one hundred and twenty eight and they lack one hundred billion of it, and federal taxpayers have already chipped in seven billion dollars to get trains boosts. The trains boosters are counting on more, but within days of being sworn in, Donald J cut off more federal funding. Good uh anyway, So now they're trying to sucker the private sector into.
Speaker 2: Investing in the Mad scheme. It's not gonna happen nobody's that stupid. You'd have to be just so profoundly stupid.
Speaker 4: Well, where are they're building using my finger quotes, where they're laying the track right now? I mean puts a light of the original plan anyway, So, as you've been pointing out for years, even if they finished it under its current plan, which god I hope they don't, it would be a regular speed train that meanders through California.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, exactly, at the cost of I mean unthinkable amounts of money.
Speaker 4: Nobody would ride it to commute from San Francisco to La and back. You might ride it because you want to ride a train through California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Amtrak. I have a good friend who recently took a fairly significant trek on Amtrak. Sounds awesome, it is. It's a sight scene sure, no hurrying. Yeah, yeah, it's like if you took a dinner cruise on San Francisco Bay. It's not transportation per se. It's not efficient transportation. It's a sight seeing thing. And that's about as good as it gets. Honestly. You know, I wanted to get into but I've misplaced there. Really interesting we.
Speaker 4: Get stolen from such a it's amazing we don't have revolutions in the street.
Speaker 2: Of course, this is because the tax base is so narrow. Most people don't pay much taxes, so they don't get worked up about this. This is the only explanation. Yeah, that's that's part of it, or or I think you know, and I've advocated that point of view a lot. But the more I think about it, I think it has more to do with the fact that people are just completely blindly unaware of the facts of what's happening and the rip off nature of it.
Speaker 4: Mean, I'm an anti violence, I don't want to, but this is you should be in the streets throwing rocks through windows sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah. If anything would justify that sort of anger on the part of taxpayers, this would be it. But people just don't notice or they don't get riled up. I came across another study speaking of transportation, of how ludicrous it is that NASA continues to waste enormous amounts of money. They're still building like multi billion dollar per launch permanent rocket one single use rockets, while SpaceX and other companies are getting Katie Perry into spacem No no, no, are developing these multi use rockets that are a fraction of the cost and much more efficient, and blah blah blah, and we.
Speaker 4: Really need to This is like the bullet train. It's the same sort of thing. It's just a people are getting money. The spending is the point. The spending is the pointing.
Speaker 2: Well, and they make the point that there are things that NASA does very well, but we really need to embrace the public private partnership thing because the and I'd like to go into detail maybe another time, but NASA has been enormously slow, bound by reams of regulations, not innovative, and once they get started down a long, slow, red tape choked road, they find it nearly impossible to abandon it. Ending something in government might be the hardest thing you could possibly accomplish. Meanwhile, over at SpaceX, they say that didn't work, Let's try this, and in about three days they've caught NASSA past them and then vaulted far into the future. So anyway, I don't know, probably preaching to the choir, but.
Speaker 5: I think you.
Speaker 2: Oh he did, Yeah, I think he wrote my Girl. Smokey Robinson wrote my Girl. It has a smoky sound. Yeah, it does. Yeah, yeah, and what an astounding singer he was, and uh what are the other hits? Perhaps a little kidnappy in his older years. No, no, I will not leap to that. I'd probably take it. I didn't Stil proven guilty for once in my life. Uh no, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I will tell you this being with You, which was a hit like an eighty one, like long after his prime.
Speaker 2: But I love that song. Yeah, it's a good song too. What else? What else you got? You really got a hold on me? Uh Prusian? Oh baby baby, good tune tracks my tears? Oh that was? That was the one I knew is yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I second that emotion? Oh winner, Yeah, you know what witness for the prosecution Jack Loose with his accusations Armstrong. You know what I heard the other day because I geek out on this stuff a lot. It was. I wish I could remember what record it was. Was it Superstition or what a Stevie Wonders Hits? It was Stevie playing the bass guitar on that song, and it was some of the best bass playing I've ever heard in my many decades as being a bassist. It was crazy good. I mean, like nuanced and fast and cool. You know what he's like over celebrated in certain ways. So Stevie Wonder, Stevie Wonder. I don't think people understand what a miraculous musician he was. Is I wonder if there could be a Smokey Robinson Diddy? Oh okay, I do you know what? I'm checking out? Michael let let captain irresponsible here, babble is nonsense? Is poor victimizing the ancient Smokey Robinson nonsense? I'm checking out, all right, We'll finish strong next. That's pretty good. And ye rarely mentioned among yacht rock classics, are very politterally cruising in that song.
Speaker 4: So we like Jason Riley around here, writes for the Wall Street Journal mostly, and he's got a new book out that I have a feeling we are going to be interviewing him about at some point and somebody. A number of reviewers have said this might be the definitive book on this topic, the affirmative action myth why blacks don't need racial preferences to succeed, And it's basically a breakdown of how all of that legislation that got passed in the mid sixties mostly to try to help the black community has clearly hurt the black community, not help the black community. And this might be the book that really drives that home. But he's got all kinds of statistics to back it up. I mean, a lot of you, if you're into this topic, have been aware of it, and you remember Patrick moynahan and when he put all this stuff together. It's a tough one for a lot of people to swallow the idea that if you give people a little government help, it can often lead to the opposite outcomes that you want. But it just seems statistically true. You know, whether you're doing it with your own kids that won't leave the house, or whatever the situation is.
Speaker 2: It's just it just seems to be human nature. One of the most intriguing and troubling bits of wisdom that I think a lot of us ever learned is the idea of that it is much easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled. And one of the hardest things, and I've seen this so many times, and politics runs on this, especially progressive politics. It is so difficult if somebody advocates something for the right reasons with a I had the phrase in my mind a second ago. But their motivations are good, and they advocate something and they're wrong, and it doesn't work or it backfires. It's so hard to get people to admit my heart was in the right place, but that was wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, Jason Riley, as a black man, is making this about the black family and going back to the sixties. I think it might get more traction if you included, you know, white America now and seeing the exact same thing happen in Appalachia or wherever you want to look, and how government dependency is destroying those families and making things worse not better. Riley rattles off statistics in his book. Between nineteen forty and nineteen sixty, the black poverty rate in the country fell forty points from eighty seven percent to forty seven percent.
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty.
Speaker 4: Is not only before any affirmative action started, It's during Jim Crow. It's before any major civil rights acts of the sixties had passed.
Speaker 2: It's before the DEI programs.
Speaker 4: And then they started with all the various handouts to try to make things better, and it just turned around and started going the other direction at a very fast rate.
Speaker 2: And it's horrifying. It's horrifying what it does to families.
Speaker 4: It's horrifying, waste of tax payer money because you get the opposite of what you want, a better society.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know. I hope this book gets some traction, right. Yeah, and your point about black people and white people is a good one, because there are way more poor white people. But for whatever reason, if you're arguing about government programs for poverty, any objection to them always gets hauled up on the witness stand of your You're just racist against black people and helping them or something. For some reason, you're blaming them whatever. Right, you're ready with Katie Green And yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. We're the whole teams together again. Finally, Michaelangelo in the control room. Michael final thought. You know that clip about the raccoon smoking the crack pipe. Maybe I can't get one of my cats to uh like smoke a cigar or something like that. You know, it's worth a try. Sure, that'd be very amusing, great for Instagram. Uh, Katie Green or steven Us Woman. As a final thought, Katie, Well, I know it.
Speaker 5: Set you off earlier, but Joe, just think of all the fridgeescaping you could do with your impressive amount of confidence.
Speaker 2: I think about you got a gun, you lead me to the fridge, tell me the fridge escape. Just go ahead and shoot me Jack a final thought for us, we all know it's about balance.
Speaker 4: Balance is so hard to achieve, though, But like I never watch anything frivolous on television, like never, And I've been into the NBA the last week or so, and guess what, It's made me happier. I watch an NBA game and enjoy it instead of like some roundtable news show.
Speaker 2: And I go to bed happier. So I don't know. You gotta let the brain rest now and again, But no time for my final thought. Ah, it's a conspiracy. They're all against me, folks, all of them. I had a good one too, Oh man, I know. Armstrong and Geiddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so many people that thanks so little time. Go to Armstrong Giddy dot com for the hotlings, trefuson no pickups, mang swag for your favorite a g fan. Maybe it's you. Love to hear from you a mail bag at armstrong giddy dot com. We'll see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm strong has been hijacked by the tape Ca puff.
Speaker 7: That's what people, that's not hyperbolic, that's academically even a Washington That math doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. There are haters. There's always gonna be heres. Man have been called worse. Okay for those of you that don't understand, you can still get on the plane. But it's a full body cavity search. It's the old squatt and cough delouse you in your hair. That's de lousing sheep dip.
Speaker 5: That I note.
Speaker 2: Thanks you all very much, Armstrong and Getty.