Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a Gamble. One of my bookies died ah at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 1: You're a coward.
Speaker 3: It's easy to.
Speaker 1: Have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now join my Bad Larry, Shyan Irving, and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another edition of Dan Patrick Takes a Gamble. You know, we say a lot of things on this podcast. Sometimes we say a lot of things before we begin the podcast, and it's a good thing we're not recording those things. Hi, Dylan, Hi Dan, Yeah, Shan Irving is here, and of course Bad Larry joins us as well. I did have somebody who called out Hyler. I did have somebody who called into the show and they go they thought it was Shay and somebody named Irving. I heard that, Yeah, but it's Shae in Irving, Texas correct, because when you would call into the show, initially it would be Shae in Irving calling in, Yeah from crazy Town Irving. That was me, yes, but it's not Shae and Irving.
Speaker 2: I don't know Irving like Jackal and Hyde kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. All right, let me RecA how's morale? By the way, Larry, let me start with you. How you feeling tough?
Speaker 4: Week? I think I lost three units? Yeah, I'm okay, though we're still up for up four for the year. Okay, got a boatload again today.
Speaker 1: By the way, last year at this time, Dylan was minus one unit, bad, Larry was minus twelve, and Shae was minus ten. Wow, let's fast forward to this year. Dylan plus sixteen, Shaye plus three, Bad, Larry plus four. Morale should be high.
Speaker 2: Wait to go, guys. Congratulations And I was leading last year too, very good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, congratulations. Okay halfway through the season. Are there any futures anybody got a future on Jim Harbaugh? I mean he's going to Chicago, right, that's happening. He's going to be the Bears. He's gone. That investigation is going to make him run. Okay, but you can't run to the NFL if you're being punished by college that that it follows you there. They did that with Jim Trussell. But explain to me how the hell you can do that? Like, it's not the un They did that to uh uh prior Torell pror you can't do that anymore, Danny, Well, I think you can. How the NFL is going to agree to the n C Goodell bullshit? Okay, by the way, by the freaking way. And I play poker with a dude that works for the NFL. He's an attorney there in Manhattan or whatnot. And I asked him, how what is it like with the ginger son of a politician, Roger Goodell interacting with him or whatnot? And he testified to me that the guy's a goddamn robot. He's not a real person. There is somebody inside of his shell monitoring his his movements. He's not He's not human, Danny. We are living in a simulation with Roger Goodell.
Speaker 3: Is he ai?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, he's He's worse than that. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: He's from Hell okay, or an alien.
Speaker 1: But you probably shouldn't have been as descriptive with your poker partner. If he's an attorney and he works with the NFL Home Office. I want to this is not my first job, Danny. I'm not very good at.
Speaker 2: This I'm going to guess there's probably quite a few lawyers there in.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, but how many play poker with just degenerate? Yeah, that's probably you. Gotta play poker with bad Larry. I'd love to. I'd smoke him. Bad Larry's pretty good. Sure, giggle factory plug back in, Son of a bitch. I'm forty. That's how old you are, you, son of a bitch. You're forty and you're uh bad. Larry's pretty good at poker. Anytime, Larry, anytime, invite me to a game. Let's go.
Speaker 2: There's just nothing going on in Larry's head.
Speaker 4: I might set a game up just to get you down here.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Are you're allowed out of Connecticut yet?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Are you allowed out of Connecticut yet?
Speaker 1: I am? Yeah, the probations period is over, Dan, Thanks a lot, Dan.
Speaker 4: Let's get back to futures. When are you gonna pay me my three units for jmu Uh oh, you're undefeated and they're already over. We gotta wait till the end of the.
Speaker 1: Year for that, or yeah, I think you wait till the end of the year. But congratulations, you had James Madison. What was the over? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, I think it was Uh it was that eight and a half eight.
Speaker 1: And a half okay, and they're at what nine wins now? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're over under right now? Is eleven and a half wins?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Take it, Larry so damn my son. John sent me a snapshot of the EIGHTP top, you know, twenty five, and he said, yikes, we've only been playing with the big boys for two years and they're already ranked one ahead of Notre Dame. They're like twentieth and Notre Dames twenty first.
Speaker 7: Well, and you're not allowed to go to a ball game the National Jackson they're petitioning.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think the Bull Committee. Yeah this year.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way, if they go and defeated, they getting a ball game.
Speaker 1: No, but I they're asking if they can be Bowl eligible. I guess it's up to the Bull Committee. If if a Bull wants to bring in James Madison, are they able to they should be. I don't know, I don't know. Maybe we could do some research on this show before Ray, you're the producer of this show.
Speaker 2: The gears are turning.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like him thinking I'm looking at way to go go.
Speaker 3: I mean if I can't figure it out like the NCAA saw it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what do you want, Larry?
Speaker 4: I said, Uh, I believe right now they're not eligible to be in a ball but they are going to try and petition if they.
Speaker 1: I just told you that.
Speaker 2: But then the thing is that right now they're not eligible for a bowl, but they're going to try and petition.
Speaker 1: Ah oh okay, yeah, that clears it up. They don't have to go undefeated to go to a bowl game. By the way, what are the future odds on Jim Harbaugh, the head coach of the Bears. Great question, do we have that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe I could asked the producer.
Speaker 6: Here, it's picture day, Ray the last sheet in your rundown, Okay, and right now for him to stay at Michigan minus one seventy five to be in the NFL plus one seventy five, I'll take that right now.
Speaker 3: Coaching plus nine hundred not coaching.
Speaker 2: I almost think I like not coaching better than going to the NFL.
Speaker 1: Now, with that kind of juice, how about how about Michigan's head coach next season, starting the season Connor Stallion's Connors?
Speaker 4: I mean, why not?
Speaker 1: It's called dedication? Damn it. Okay, these are odds now, they're not DraftKings, so I can't really trust them. But Michigan's head coach Week one, twenty twenty four, The favorite is PJ. Fleck. No minn stop it? CMU favorite?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: J Harbaugh? Who the hell's that?
Speaker 3: He's the special teams coordinator for Michigan right now?
Speaker 2: Any relation?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good Italian family, the Harballs, Jesse Minter, Mark Stoop's, Matt Campbell, Mike Hart, Urban Myer's.
Speaker 2: No way, how epic would that be?
Speaker 1: No chance? Also ten to one Dion Sanders, No, that ain't happening, No way, all right?
Speaker 2: What about Charles Woodson at fifty to.
Speaker 1: One, Charles woods Tom Brady at one hundred to one, that actually is saying there's a chance, yes, Ray, why not Dion? Like what, it's a blue blood school. They would never let Dion on that freaking campus, let alone coach SHOs kids. No way, How is he gonna deal with the Boosters? It's a little looser at Colorado there, hell yeah way.
Speaker 2: Colorado is an institution of higher learning.
Speaker 1: Institution of acid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, higher learning.
Speaker 1: I dropped acid. You did tell you what happened? What do you mean I tripped out? Danny was great, smiled. What do you do? What do you mean? What do I do when I trip asked? Yeah, usually hang out in a room, try not to leave the safety of wherever I'm confined.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to change inside outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to change scenery very much because then I'll start freaking out. But you know, I just tripped.
Speaker 2: I actually have a funny Boulder story seeing the Dead and Company, and uh lost the car. So we wandered around Boulders Campus for about five hours and then drove the car back to Denver, took a wrong turn, wound up at the terminal at the Denver Airport. Oh No, and then had to go loop back around. It was basically after for the concert. It was about an eight hour journey for a thirty minute trip. But it was a trip and a trip. Oh yeah, Okay, there's probably your trip Advisor. It wouldn't have and it would not have been advised.
Speaker 1: It's been very good. Okay, anything do you want to recap? Dylan want to start with you since you're still leading the charge at plus sixteen. Now other units Dylan has plus twenty two units. If you include baseball and Formula one. Larry, his other units are plus seven and then Shay's got plus one. Anything you want to recap there, Dyl, Well, Dan, I.
Speaker 2: Mean there's a very important one we talked about on the show. But Iowa is a fucking.
Speaker 1: Powerhouse right now, okay.
Speaker 2: Also one of the eight and one, seven and two.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, take away that punt return, oh man.
Speaker 2: But I mean that like they're actually they're winning these games, these terrible games, as well as just just trying the under.
Speaker 1: All right, uh shade, do you have anything you want to recap? Not really, Danny, I did really damn good? All right, bad Larry? Anything you want to recap from last week?
Speaker 4: The Giants suck? Say that out loud. That's my team and they suck.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's it.
Speaker 4: You can't I went minus three units, can't recap anything. I want to forget about it.
Speaker 1: Okay. That turns you're not sympathetic to bad Lay. I got smoked in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Layer I didn't, well.
Speaker 4: Either, Yeah, what do they do in the NFL? One in five or something?
Speaker 2: Oh that that you had?
Speaker 1: Uh one, two, three, four five? I think you're one in six in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Awful, No one in five.
Speaker 4: I had the Chiefs and lost the other five two three four.
Speaker 1: Five one in five. Okay, that Cowboys game, Danny, that fucking they should have won. They would they were gifted that they should have won. They were gifted that guess they were still fucked it right in the ass. I don't know if we need that.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's kind of what happens.
Speaker 1: McCarthy's bat piece of shit. We turn our attention to uh Dylan this week, starting with college football already.
Speaker 2: Dan speaking of JMU Yukon, JMU Yukon's getting twenty five points. I'm gonna take it. I think the JMU house, well, they'll probably win, probably cut, but they're not going to cover the spread. Okay, all right, And Yukon's actually been a little feisty this year from time to time. When at the first game of the season, that was.
Speaker 1: What about that Tennessee game, that's when you just put to bad, Danny, forget about that one was bad?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: So big shocker here, Dan? Three units Iowa Rutgers under twenty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, Yeah, isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: Incredible?
Speaker 1: Put every put every dollar you have that I don't know if I'd encourage that mortgage bet. Mortgage bad bet.
Speaker 2: It's actually a guarantee.
Speaker 1: Iowa has now won thirty seven games since twenty nineteen under the point spread. Yeah, that is incredible.
Speaker 2: That's good numbers down, all right?
Speaker 1: What else do you have?
Speaker 2: Washington? There's a rat line Washington minus nine and a half against Utah.
Speaker 1: What does ratline mean?
Speaker 2: It's just a funky line. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It should probably be something's.
Speaker 2: Up, something's up. I feel like people are gonna really like Utah plus n like the.
Speaker 1: Jets getting a half point in Las Vegas against Yeah Raiders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Georgia Ole Miss.
Speaker 2: YEP, Georgia minus ten and a half against Ole Miss. Oregon minus fifteen against USC. That's a steep one too, but Oregon's good. USC sucks, they're Oregon's put up seventy points on them.
Speaker 1: I thought USC was gonna win last week. Man, they did not.
Speaker 2: They did not.
Speaker 1: They didn't know they were tied going into the fourth quarter. Yeah, AnyWho, Okay, what else? Michigan against Penn State YEP.
Speaker 2: Our guy Jim Harbaugh chi can easily going to cover four in Afgans.
Speaker 1: I love that. But no, I think they're going to rally around.
Speaker 2: I think this is out.
Speaker 1: They're doing it for Jim and Penn State is bad.
Speaker 2: They're fraudulent.
Speaker 1: Well, Franklin's a crook, that's for sure. I don't know if he's officially a crook alleged, alleged, No, it's it's he's convicted, convicted. Okay, what else do we have?
Speaker 2: So NFL Dan got a little parlay seen on the show earlier today, heard on the show, it's heard slash scene smelled even. Saints minus three against the I had multiple hot.
Speaker 1: Dogs for breakfast. I know I heard the show.
Speaker 2: There's three on the sat about to eat three hot dogs after this, at least I want everyone to know that there's there's three on the roller waiting for him.
Speaker 1: That's what I ordered. Archies, I get a hot dog, sour kraut, onions, brown mustard.
Speaker 2: You're a Sauer Kraut.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 2: Continue, okay, Marvin Parlay. Saints minus three against the Vikings, Chargers plus three against the Lions and Cardinals plus one Alfans the Falcons plus five seventy five?
Speaker 1: What happened to my Falcons? I thought that they were going to be an interesting team, maybe dangerous this year, and they're neither. That's what happens. The coach is a billionaire. Yeah, that's what you get.
Speaker 2: He's got no skin in the game.
Speaker 1: You don't care. Arthur Smith's a billionaire. No, no, no. The coach his daddy runs faed X. He's just going to fail upwards, just like the ginger. Yeah, and well, which ginger are you talking about? Jason Garrett, Oh, you're talking about Roger. His daddy was a fake coach. He went to Princeton, went to Columbia, somehow he got drafted in the fucking NFL. He's a bomb, Danny, He's always been a bomb. If his daddy was a plumber, he'd never been nothing. He would never be anywhere near a football. Roger Godalla's dad was a politician. Correct, That's why he's the son of a politician. Ginger that nobody trusts anything else. Dylan, his daddy was a senator, by the way, which is a politician, a freaking senator. I know it's hard to take you serious when you're drinking a white claw. I mean, I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What is against where it's just soft. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. I've been drinking beer since I was Yeah, I'm over it.
Speaker 2: Dan, you'd rather have drinking these than fucking whiskey right now? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair point. I don't know content. It's all about content for the chefs, Marvin.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid of what they say right now. What do you think they're gonna say after having whiskey?
Speaker 1: Right? Bad things? Well bad. Larry doesn't drink whiskey.
Speaker 2: I think it makes a bar, right, Larry got the coke right now in.
Speaker 1: My car, Coca cola, Coca Cola. Wise, I'll meet you at Rays.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You ever seen someone get down in the Jersey Shore in forty.
Speaker 1: Sixty She's going to get that tesla going broom room, motherfucker. Yeah. Do you have anything else here doing? Yep?
Speaker 2: A couple more NFL bets then tonight I'm going Panthers money line against the Bears plus one thirty five. Oh yeah, and a squeaker and a bad one at that too, Okay, I going Bengals minus six and a half.
Speaker 1: Bengals, Bengals, Bingles, very Bungles Bengals. No, they used to be the Bungles, not anymore.
Speaker 2: No, note, all right, six and a half against the Texans. Okay, this one, honestly, I'm just intrigued by. But Giants plus sixteen and a half against the Cowboys, fattest spread of the season.
Speaker 1: A lot of points.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of points. Divisional game. Realistically, Cowboys probably wouldn't by forty, but I can't. I can't take the Cowboys with that much. So Giants it is. And then Sunday Night Jets Raiders under thirty seven.
Speaker 1: You love the fucking under low numbers.
Speaker 2: I do. I've been all I don't. I bet like the over. I think twice this season. Yeah, it's just I don't know, and I mean statistically under the play right sixty two percent of the time this season or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the odds are so far, Hi, the best under since nineteen ninety one. That's pretty again through nine weeks. Okay, anything else, yep.
Speaker 2: Dan, college basketball season are going to sprinkle in my losing future right now. To win the title, they screw me every year. But Arizona, oh my god, plus two.
Speaker 1: Thousands, they're the Chargers of college That's exactly what they are.
Speaker 2: They're worse.
Speaker 1: Actually, they guaranteed to hurt you.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be there'll be a two or three seed in the tenement and get bounced in the second round.
Speaker 1: Let's bring in bad Larry joints us from the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 4: Hello, Dan, the say seem I mean? Did Dylan see my picks before the show?
Speaker 3: I don't pay at ten.
Speaker 4: I got too many that are the same with him, especially in college. But one unit Louisville minus to twenty and a half against Larry.
Speaker 1: Larry, Dylan's the one leading right now.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out how that is. You must get my picks.
Speaker 2: No, but then you would be leading Larry if you're head of math or logic halfway through the season.
Speaker 4: I'm not worried.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to explain this. To go ahead, Larry.
Speaker 4: Louisville minus the twenty and a half against Virginia, Michigan minus the four and a half against Penn State. I agree with in Penn State. Michigan's a little better than Ohio State and Penn State. I got Alabama minus the.
Speaker 7: Ten and a half against eleven eleven, okay, eleven, I have minus the fourteen against Miami. Yeah, pit minus three against Syracuse, Georgia minus ten and a half against Ole Miss, Okay, LSU minus to thirteen and a half against Florida and Oregon minus the fifteen against USC.
Speaker 4: Then I have a three team, three unit ts in college football Alabama minus to half. Well, Alabama minus one.
Speaker 1: It's a half, it can't be a half.
Speaker 4: Can you just give me eleven on Alabama?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ray, Ray, did you funk up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The line changed. I forgot to change it in your teaser. That's my fault.
Speaker 4: It was it was ten and a half when I sent it in. I already changed it to eleven. And on my paperwork. So Alabama minus one work.
Speaker 1: Somebody scratch you got there? You have no paper, Bloody Napkins, miles under bullshit, you don't have paper work.
Speaker 4: Georgia minus whatever, Alabama minus the one, Georgia minus a half, and Florida State minus the four. That's the three unit three team tas Okay, in the pros one back to one units. I got the Bears minus the three and a half tonight against the fans.
Speaker 1: I'm happy I'm going against it's three.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's a that's a big half point, guys. Yeah, I think the Giants are gonna get smoked Cowboys given to sixteen and a half and that'll be seventeen.
Speaker 1: You don't believe in Tommy DeVito.
Speaker 2: That sounds like I'm a made up guy from my jersey.
Speaker 1: Who's quarterbacking? It's Tommy de Vito. Asbury parks Tommy de Vito.
Speaker 4: This game? How are the Giants gonna score? And my young Johnny p has Barkley as his running back? How is he scoring a touchdown?
Speaker 1: Wait, nobody cares about your son's fantasy league, but.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, how are the Giants going to score? Point? The Cowboys are gonna blow him out? Okay, okay, Jets Raiders under the thirty seven? I had a thirty six, but you, since you're given dill in thirty seven, you might as well give me thirty seven.
Speaker 1: No, I will get I don't hand these things out arbitrarily. These are the numbers there, Larry. Do you know what arbitrarily means?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course I do. Same. Saints minus the three against the WA.
Speaker 2: What does it mean.
Speaker 4: Arbitrarily?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with no.
Speaker 4: No, no, what with no care, with no care on his side? Arbitrary?
Speaker 2: Al Right, I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Saints minus two.
Speaker 4: Wow, Saints mineus two against the Kings. Yeah, then I had the lines chargers over the forty eight. I know it's a big number, but I think they're going to score some points obviously. And Mony and Monday night the built minus is seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Again, it's seven seven.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh that that's a big half.
Speaker 2: You know that it might be a bigger half, Larry, you're emptying the clip this week.
Speaker 4: I almost drove up there this morning.
Speaker 1: Don't stop it, No, no, no way.
Speaker 4: W mv's work and I said I might just drive to Connecticut and I'll be back before she gets out of work. And she said, what are you driving to Connecticut?
Speaker 7: Four?
Speaker 4: I said, that's because I don't get enough time to talk on the phone. Because now once we go to Shave's picks, I try and crack in and you don't. You guys don't hear me. So I figured I just go to lunch.
Speaker 1: Oh heaven forbid. Wait here? You wanted to make fun of Shay when he does his picks.
Speaker 4: No, because a lot of times I want to comment about so.
Speaker 1: We're missing some of that rep partee that you would have.
Speaker 4: Parte exactly right.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what that means, it means a little back and forth. Motherfucker. It means no, you love the rep Parte every weekend, don't you.
Speaker 2: I do like the Rep Parte?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you party with the Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, Larry, there's a simple fix to that. Why don't you just get your ass up here on Thursdays and do it in person?
Speaker 1: So why did you have a sleepover? Yeah, you've got nothing going on? What the true you don't work, Larry?
Speaker 4: Today would have been the perfect day.
Speaker 1: No, that's Larry.
Speaker 2: I'll make you eggs sactly.
Speaker 4: And then once she said why don't you just knocked to it? And I said okay? And I thought about running to Atlantic City quickly, but we're going down there this weekend, so I didn't want to do it. You know, a couple of days in a row. So I'm just gonna go have once with the boys.
Speaker 1: Well that's different than yesterday.
Speaker 4: This is all you two. I have a showered say somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Clary, have you seen Groundhog Days?
Speaker 4: No, I've never seen Groundhog Day? What premise?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not a movie guy.
Speaker 4: I know the premise, Yeah, the same day every day? Whatever.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen him Shay, Are you ready? I am, Yeah, Okay. I got South in your Mouth Lane eleven and a half against South Alabama. Yeah. I got thirteenth grade plus three and a half against the jay Texas time Yeah, War Eagle plus two and a half against Archie Uh Southern Mists of Fighting Gores plus nine and a half against And I got the Baptist laying thirteen and a half against ODU.
Speaker 2: That's college Danny, Wait really quick, Ray, I'll take ODU plus thirteen and a half.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker once a fading the Baptist, you would, you would fucking fade the Batte. And no, we're not going to go down this road again. Considering we're not going down the road again, all righty hallelujah basketball Danny Lobos Catholics over one forty two. We got two good offenses running to night. That's tonight, right, and the tonight tomorrow it's tonight, Thursday night. Yeah. Yeah, I like that one a lot. Give me two units on that, Ray, give me two, Utah. And then NFL. I got Vikings plus three against New Orleans, Tampa Bay laying the one against the Titans, and then the Bears laying the three against the Panthers. That's it. Buccaneers opened as the underdog, and now they're the favorites in that game, which is kind of interesting. I like them any futures. I got a couple of them. Yeah, oh okay, aac, I got the road Runners plus four fifty. Now it's plus five hundred because I'm a fucking genius. Western Kentucky plus one twenties now plus five hundred once again, the big brain on shape Michigan plus one seventy pac twelve US plus one ninety is the worst fucking bet of my goddamn life. Now plus twenty five hundred, Well, yeah, I will not be taking another piece of that. I can tell you Bad Larry's futures. James Madison over eight and a half. No, once again, a round of applause for bad Larry. Larry wants to be patted on the back.
Speaker 4: Uh, thank thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: The over under now is eleven and a half for James Madison. Notre Dame over eight and a half wins, what are they? Seven and three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could come down to the y Yeah, well it.
Speaker 1: Will Wisconsin over eight and a half. That's not gonna happen. Yep. They're five and four. I thought you learned about Wisconsin that you wouldn't bet on Wisconsin bad Larry did. That was that from last year?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 4: But then I took him to at the beginning of this year. I kind of liked Wisconsin, and wow, I love that too too.
Speaker 1: I love Scott, I did, I did? I fucking love Scott in pre season. Yeah, yep, Graham Mercy, you're there.
Speaker 4: Then I do want to I do want to add one bet just because here's the comeback starts right now, a little four point swing between Dylan and I. I'm gonna take the over in the Rutgers Iowa game. Need one turnover?
Speaker 2: Wow, do you have the balls to put three units on it?
Speaker 4: Yes? No, no, no, No, it's a it's a small comeback. You've got three units the other side. It was a huge win. Just risking one unit. I'm gonna back my Rutgers boys.
Speaker 2: Fucking Nancy, that is that is that's anti climactic three, Honor, don't do it at all.
Speaker 4: Say I'm gonna pick up four units on Dylan risk in one.
Speaker 1: I totally understand the math. You got I get them, you could I could carry the one motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You could make it six too, if you're so confident. Okay and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me one unit on that over, thank you. Okay, right, you're writing this down. I don't have to remind you next week.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm fucking writing it down there. How about Notre Dame this weekend? How'd that work out for you against Clemson?
Speaker 4: Clemson last week, last week or this week coming up?
Speaker 3: I mean they just lost to Clemson last week. They can't play two weeks now.
Speaker 4: At my costing my three units on their their head, plus I lost them again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I hope it is bad loss. Here's the pick six. Okay, that guy, you know, he should go back to Wake Forest.
Speaker 1: He's good job, how good at quarterback?
Speaker 4: He's like you got twenty five years old?
Speaker 3: You want Tommy Reese again back there? That doesn't work out.
Speaker 1: Better than Graham Mertz.
Speaker 4: Bitch with Tommy Reese. We were to beat Clemson, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: We wi you got a mouse in your pocket? What are you talking about? Okay, Shaye and Irving, not Shae and Irving. Shaye and Irving podcast. Is it's back? Yeah? And oh, by the way, how was therapy on Friday. Bad, Oh real bad. Well, no bad, Danny didn't work out very well for me at all. What kind of questions do you get?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: I mean, are you terrible on the witness stand? Yes? Okay, yes, a lot of swear. My therapist is very good with me and he trusts me. But then the roommate shows up and it's like, Shay, you're the worst. How could you do this to her? What's wrong with you? The therapist turns on you, It turns real quick as soon as she shows up. Oh so the therapist gets your confidence and then all of a sudden use it against me with the roommate in the room.
Speaker 2: Do you think the roommate's are doing all one hundred dollars handshake with the therapist before.
Speaker 1: She could I have no access to her bank account was possible. I would give her a lot of credit if she did that.
Speaker 2: It's a smart move.
Speaker 1: She ain't dumb. She's a smart woman.
Speaker 2: It's really just problem.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. It should have married dumber. I'll tell you that I fucked that up.
Speaker 2: I would have thought you would too.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 3: Stupid?
Speaker 1: How how was the weekend good enough? You know? But once you leave therapy and then do you go back to work, work, go to work as long as tactical until Sunday. Yeah, as long as I possibly can. But then we got soccer. Now, Dany, we got soccer this Sunday. We got three games in a row. It's a tournament game. And to be fair, you know, I was asked to not call into the soccer board meetings ever again that we zoomed in and I just kind of laid it into the soccer board because I think they're all bombs and they don't have an A B team, they just have you know, we all would have played together. So all these shitty kids are playing soccer and get in the goddamn way. And my point is, you know they're bombs, they should go to the fuck home and learn how to crochet or I don't know, do interpretive dance. I don't give a fuck. It's Fairfield County. Get off the fucking field. Are your kids any good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: My eldest is legit. Ye, no, she fucking scores. She's good, great defense too.
Speaker 3: She's violent, violent, bit of a ballhog of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got a couple of Uh no she's not, but she got a couple of penalties the last two games in a row because she's just pulling kids down by their jersey. Get the fuck out of the way.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay, so uh Shay and Irving. The podcast available wherever you get your podcast, you can have more of this delightful type of conversation. I can't wait, Uh, Larry, anything you want to mention before we say goodbye?
Speaker 4: No, good luck, go Rutgers.
Speaker 1: Where are you right now?
Speaker 4: I walked back?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm ordering.
Speaker 4: I'm going to order my lunch. Okay, I got people, I got I got people here.
Speaker 1: Oh I know you three guys.
Speaker 4: I'll send you a little picture of me in a different way.
Speaker 1: Please don't, please don't. Thanks Dan, all right, thank you, uh and Dylan, thank you for your participation here.
Speaker 3: Thank you Dan.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your white clothes. We will.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had one?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 2: Have you had the cherry?
Speaker 1: I don't like there? It's too sugary. No, they're not.
Speaker 2: Look I'll read off. There's two grams of sugar.
Speaker 1: I don't I do not want to do a hundred calories danding, I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's cutting season.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at look how small that can looks in your large man hair, You got man hands. Tell the audience dance, Yeah, we got big hands compared to Marvin. My daughter's got.
Speaker 5: Big hands compared to That is unnecessary, That is it is that, that is hurt. That is wrong to say, incredibly accurate, but hurt.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: That'll do it, that'll do it. Dan Patrick takes a gamble every week at this time. Thanks for joining us, Good luck this weekend, man, and we'll talk to you next week