Speaker 1: And with that sound year two of the Fade, this podcast is now in effect here partnership with DraftKings and iHeartRadio, Year two of picking all of the college football games that matter and getting you ready for college football season. I'm Matt Jones, Drew Franklin joins me. We have our producer Billy as well and Drew. It's excited. You can smell it in the air. It is the smell of college football right around the corner. Next weekend is Week zero, which I didn't know was a thing. And then a week after that, college football begins.
Speaker 2: Summer flew by. It was a busy summer, but I'm so excited that football's finally here. Ready for sweatshirt season. You even broke out your Washington Football team sweatshirt as we get to fall. I just can't wait to get going.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's gonna be a lot of fun. Now, for those of you that are new listeners to this show, thank you. We're glad to have you. We here's what we do. We just pick winners. That's all we do. We tell you who to bet on, and you win.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that involves betting on who we meet on bet on. Sometimes involves betting against who we bet on. But either way, every game you're getting a winner. It's up to you to decide which one it is. Choose your Own Adventure and we're Choose your Own Adventure podcast. We just kind of lay out what's there for you, what other show could tell you. If you bet either what we say or don't, you will win. You have a fifty chance.
Speaker 3: Just get way to look at it. Feel like that's pretty good odds, don't it really is?
Speaker 2: And I just you know, last season went well. We actually to be is whatever we are, we do pretty well. But I'm really feeling it this year more than ever. I just feel like that that board is looking at us and say.
Speaker 3: Come get some now.
Speaker 1: I would encourage you to go back and listen to some of your one. We were finding you know, it's like with training wheels on, we're finding our balance, you know, figuring out what to do. But now it's here too. And I haven't seen Drew since last January. How you been Actually feel like it was five minutes ago to a meeting. But no, okay, we can go with that too.
Speaker 2: It does feel good to have, you know, season one with Billy here in the iHeart studio.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gonna be calling random cities this year, but whatever is ahead, I'm very looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: And it's here two of my partnership with Draft Kings. They've been great to us. You can use the promo code KSR to get all your Draft Kings, you know, betting, et cetera. They're great people at Draft Kings. They come to you from the heart and for if you don't know, if you don't know who we are. We live in Kentucky. I host an NFL pregame show on ESPN and Kentucky Sports Radio. NFL Pregame Show is of all the national ESPN radio shows. It's the one on from ten to one on Sundays and with Myern Metcalf. And now we're going to do this now. Of course we're still a couple weeks from the games, but we wanted to get started, so we decided we're going to preview. We're going to do two preview episodes this week. We're going to preview the SEC and the Big twelve. The next week the Big ten, the ACC and then in the you know, the small conferences, the little ones. So this week it's SEC and Big twelve, and I wanted to do that because the SEC is, of course the pre eminent football conference. Drew, it adds Texas and Oklahoma this year. Are you happy about that?
Speaker 2: As a fan of the Kentucky Wildcats, it makes things a lot more difficult. But I am excited to add too, you know, very very historic programs with a lot of tradition to the already best conference. And I'm especially excited that Kentucky ghost to Austin. I will be getting my first taste of going down to Texas and seeing that. So, yeah, there's been a lot of shuffling around. If I had to take a quiz on all the conferences, I'm not sure i'd get one hundred percent. But I do like what the SEC did in adding those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big picture, I mean, you're gonna get Alabama, Texas, You're gonna get Oklahoma, LSU, you're gonna get you know, Georgia, and now like you're gonna get some great games and that's Texas.
Speaker 3: They're excited about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you live in Texas, I'm sorry, But besides that, you get Texas and Texas A and M playing each other. That's gonna be exciting because, like I think Texas is one of the great public universities in America. I think Texas A and M they wear those stupid uniforms, the little uh shooter cheerleader uniforms. And now that rivalry continues. And then in the Big Twelve, which we'll get to in a minute, what an assortment of schools. Yeah, I mean, now I challenge you to know all the schools in the Big Twelve. Like I mean, you've probably looked it up, but at this point it looks See they have six nine twelve, they have sixteen sixteen schools. They range all the way from West Virginia to you know, BYU to Arizona, Colorado, TCU, Central Florida means all of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got so Florida and Utah schools involved in the Big Twelve. Man, It's it takes some getting used to, but they're gonna do very well on the the frequent flyer miles getting around the conference.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, so let's start with the SEC. So we're just gonna preview the games. Here's what we're gonna do. Billy's gonna give us a little bit about every team. Then Drew is gonna tell us they're over under wins, and I'm gonna talk about the schedule, and then we'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you to pick over under Bill.
Speaker 1: You're gonna keep track, right, Yeah, for the year we last year, sometimes you would lie and say we didn't get one ride.
Speaker 2: Anytime we double check the math, they don't. They didn't always meet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing with Billy is you get two surprises how you did and then how he adds up the totals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we figure it out as the season goes along. I'm just looking forward to some over under picks from Drew. That's where I think we had.
Speaker 3: Our best success. You robbed me of my totals last year. When I want to go five and zero, I think, yeah, we don't do totals here.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's get started with the Alabama Cripson Todd, you can't start college basketball without time or college football. You could start well college basketball, he went to the Final Four. Just can't start without the Alabama Crimstott. New coach Kaitlin de Boor, tell me about Alabama.
Speaker 4: They were twelve and two last year, Matt. They had an early loss to Texas and not a great showing against USF won that game seventeen to seven, but they rebounded to win the SEC. They earned a trip to the College Football Playoff. Jalen Milroe still the quarterback.
Speaker 3: To the quarterback, you'll like him. You think he's good. I do.
Speaker 2: And he's mad about how last year And did you know they had went for the little QB draw there at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: It came up short.
Speaker 1: But is it possibly he's not good because like a lot of their mistakes last year would ultimately be his mistakes.
Speaker 3: But he's got an extra year of experience.
Speaker 2: They're getting away from that, you know, saving ball for so long. Now they're bringing ad boor it brings that Washington offense were throwing around, moving a little quicker.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be good for k for mill Rose. What's the over under.
Speaker 2: Our friends of DraftKings, the crown is yours have their win total set at nine and a half.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. They went eleven to one last year, as Billy noted.
Speaker 1: Nine and a half. New coach, returning quarterback. Let me give you their score because it's all over. They go to Wisconsin, so their non good, non conference game is a road game at Wisconsin they host Georgia, go to Tennessee, go to LSU, go to Oklahoma. So I'm going I do all these with losable games. You'll see this through the course of it. I'm a losable game guy. I look at their schedule. I see four losable games at Oklahoma, at LSU, at Tennessee, at Wisconsin. Excuse me, at Wisconsin in Georgia, five losable games. You say it's nine and a half. I'm gonna take the over. I think they get ten. I think they lose at home to Georgia, and I think they either drop at Oklahoma or at LSU or at Tennessee. So I'm going to take the over and say they go ten and two.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: Do you not feel threatened by opening against Billy's Western Kentucky Hilltoppers.
Speaker 4: Who's their coach now, Tyson Helton's been there for a few years too long.
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna go under. I'm going to go under under. He's filling the weight of Nick Saban being gone. Is that's a lot of pressure. Has there been a job with as much pressure as he's gonna have right now? You know Alabama fans, they don't like to lose and I just think he's gonna be filling that working in a new system.
Speaker 3: Do you think Alabama goes nine and three?
Speaker 2: I say they go nine and three. I mean they go to Tennessee. I don't know if Tennessee's gonna be great, but that'll be a tough place to play. Tennessee's always thought that's a rivalry. Maybe this year they finally get one at Wisconsin. Wisconsin ball that's always, that's always. But I'm gonna go under nine three still might be an effect still in the playoff. Yeah, no, they're gonna be good, but I just think that, uh, year one might have some growing paintings.
Speaker 1: Would you recognize Kayln de boor if he was walking down the street, like, do you know.
Speaker 3: What he is?
Speaker 2: If he was wearing an Alabama polo? I know enough, if he walked in this room, I probably wouldn't just be able to say, hey, Caaylen, how you doing? But in a college football setting, I think I could.
Speaker 3: Idea, couldn't pick he could be anyone. I watched a lot of Washington. Do you know what he looks like? No?
Speaker 4: No idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, who would have ever thought you'd be in a world where the Alabama coach. You don't even know what they look like. Uh, that's gonna be interesting. Not having saving you is gonna be on game day? You think would be good?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he will. It'll be good having him. I've even enjoyed his few spots on Fine Bomb here and there. But I don't know if he brings and you need a little energy on game day and being a Saturday morning, you're getting fired up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he'll be that.
Speaker 1: But he'll make Pat McAfee talk less.
Speaker 2: That they could use a little of that. Saban's knowledge would be good. I don't know how good it will be a TV.
Speaker 1: Like, we haven't done research, bro what But like, I mean, I'm here, he's crazy.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Connor? That's my mac.
Speaker 2: I do like how McAfee will just play the crowd when he has nothing left to add and have them do their own chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it made that part. I think does make for good tea like that.
Speaker 2: Do you think sab It will wear the black tank top with with mcaffee.
Speaker 3: I would like that they should just trade out fits.
Speaker 2: Mcaffee start ESPN. I don't see him a lot, but if that take you just had I thought you over. Nothing against him. I really appreciate, like, I respect what he's built. But there's he says bro too much and I don't like that.
Speaker 1: He'll start a sentence by going, now, I don't know anything about this, but and then have an opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, he has to talk because AJ Hawk is not saying.
Speaker 3: A Jhawk just stares there, stares at him, and they put me They make his face so big.
Speaker 2: If I were him, I'd be like, hey, I don't always have to be on the screen while he's talking.
Speaker 3: You can take the dollar a second.
Speaker 1: Sometimes at the bar on our big screen TV. I feel like a J Hawk is gonna eat me facially.
Speaker 3: He's intimidating guy. He's huge, all right. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Arkansas Razorbacks. They're still coached by Sam Pillman.
Speaker 3: Pitt Pittman, Pittman Man likes a good beer. Tell me about Arkansas.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a team that had top twenty five aspirations map. They ended four and eight, so it was not a good year good for Arkansas.
Speaker 3: I me bones angry about their inn ale.
Speaker 4: They had a game at home that they lost to Mississippi State seven to three. That's a great game last year. They did beat Florida on the road thirty nine to thirty six, but overall pretty disappointing from the squad.
Speaker 1: They go to Oklahoma State in the non conference, they have Texas, A and M, Tennessee, LSU old miss Texas not I mean, they not the worst schedule in the world.
Speaker 3: What's there? Over under four and a half A low bar for Sam Pittman in his what four and a half? Yeah? Fifth season?
Speaker 2: M all right, so let's just captain the entire all twelve starters back on offense.
Speaker 1: They're gonna beat Austin p They're gonna beat you a B. They play on the road and they'll beat Louisiana Texas. That's three. They do go to Missouri. Yeah, finding the fourth and fifth win is not easy. I mean they're you think they went at Auburn.
Speaker 2: Auburn is gonna be pretty down. That's just the atmosphere, I lean know, But I.
Speaker 1: Mean Oklahoma State, No, they're not beating A and M home Tennessee. Like, no, I'm going under I'd like I heard that. I was gonna say over, but I don't know who they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: They end the season at Missouri they play Texas Ole miss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that's an under for me. I think they're gonna win four games again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as I said, they have twelve starters back, I said on offense, there's certainly not twelve people on. That was me getting carried away. But no, I'll go under two. I think this might be the end of Sam Pittman, who I like. I feel like college football needs more. Sam Pittman's he married.
Speaker 3: Really like he's got a hot wife. Right, I've never seen his wife. I'll take you. I think he has a hot wife. Okay, I believe that Billy. Doesn't he have a hot wife.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna confirm.
Speaker 3: You know your wife wouldn't let you just say that. A woman, Oh she would, she would.
Speaker 4: She's a fiance.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen a picture or maybe that's Brett Belama. That's Brett be Lama. She's Sam Pittman's wife.
Speaker 2: I like Sam Pittman. He just likes to get cold beer, got a.
Speaker 3: Little belly on him.
Speaker 1: It was Brett Belama that had a big billy and a hot wife, auburn.
Speaker 4: She is mildly attractive.
Speaker 3: Okay, break down, you don't need to do that.
Speaker 4: I was like, they Okay, Auburn last year was Hugh Freeze's debut season. Uh. They ended up with a record of six and seven. They had close games versus Auburn or not Auburn, but Alabama and Georgia, but a blowout loss to New Mexico State at home near the end of the year was rough, and then a loss in the Music City Bowl to Maryland.
Speaker 3: What's their coach's name, Hugh Freeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's trying to get him back on the right track here two for you.
Speaker 3: Is he the one that hired prostitutes?
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's the one that coached from the hospital bed.
Speaker 3: That was one of the great scene. Hugh's got a.
Speaker 1: Great track record of being viral. You talk about amazing comeback. You go from hiring prostitutes, which you know is look down upon it some schools, to coaching a religious school, like.
Speaker 3: I mean, they weren't They had their own issues this show. But have you ever seen that Jerry Follwell doc. Yes, that is a crazy docu, cool boy Pool boy, and like he would get he was like, don't stop having sex for my life. In fact, would you like to go on vacation if you stop having sex with my wife. I'm gonna be angry at you, Like that's a pretty amazing thing.
Speaker 1: Here, have dinner with us. He's like, all right, look, i'd like to stop having sex with your wife. No you can't. Just I don't know what book of the Bible that's in true Maybe Ephesians. I didn't get that far. Auburn plays home against California. That's their big non conference game. What's there over under seven and a half. They actually have a relatively easy schedule for the SEC. I mean, they play Alabama, they go to Missouri, they go to Kentucky, they go to Georgia, but they play Vandy.
Speaker 3: Seven and a half.
Speaker 1: They're gonna beat caw so they're gonna win their four non conference games. They're gonna beat Arkansas. That's five, Oklahoma, Georgia, Missouri. They're not getting seven and a half. That's under. If it's seven and a half, I would pick them. I think they win seven games. They're going under.
Speaker 2: I hate to do three straight unders for the best conference in football, but I agree. I think the game at Kentucky will tip the scales to under. I think that's gonna be a big game for their season. And uh, Kroger Field will be rocking for that one. A little bit of a homer pick there, but I'm going under again with Auburn.
Speaker 1: Hardest schedule in college football Florida Gators, that's right. Let me just read you this schedule before you tell me about Miami, Sanford, A and m Mississippi State, Central Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Texas, LSU, oh Miss, Florida State.
Speaker 3: That'll finish. That is wild.
Speaker 1: Their their final games are Georgia, Texas, LSU, old Miss, and Florida State. Their last five games, they play five teams in the top twelve.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be another bad year for Florida this year.
Speaker 3: What's it do you think Billy Napier? You think that's it?
Speaker 4: Well, last year was the second losing season under Billy Napier, So at a.
Speaker 5: Thirty, he's gonna be it, but he's not. He has no chance of success, right Drew, Like there's no wather Slim.
Speaker 2: That's another one. I mean, I hate to keep being Kentucky centric, but that's what we do. I mean, if they lose to Kentucky in Gainesville, that might be it.
Speaker 3: So what's there over under.
Speaker 2: I did all this beforehand, and I have it at four and a half. But I want to double check because that just seems so low for Florida. But I'm scrolling on the app, right, who are.
Speaker 3: They gonna beat?
Speaker 1: I mean they're gonna beat for Stanford, Let's say they win at Mississippi State. That's two. They'll beat Central Florida that's three. But I don't see another win, maybe Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I should trust my own spreadsheet. Yeah, I'm looking at the app right here, Crown is yours four and a half.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm going with another under. I don't know who Florida's beaten. Right, they beat Tennessee last year, Well.
Speaker 3: They ain't beating them this year in Knoxville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to give an over because Florida under four and a half seems criminal.
Speaker 3: But I'm looking at this schedule. I'll go under under. I sound like such a hater. I don't know what else you can do.
Speaker 2: Four and a half, just that number for the Florida Gators football program is sad in itself, without even looking at anything else.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite what's your favorite Florida quarterback of all time? That's Jesse Palmer. You big Jesse Palmer. Guy, he hosted The Bachelor. It was nice to me once, great hair. I like Jesse.
Speaker 3: He's got to the point where they'll let him host anything. Yeah, he's one of those things that's like Michael Strahan. I don't understand why Michael stray Han's on anything and he's on everything. But who's your favorite Florida?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's easy. It's t Bow. They had go to the hospital locally here hit his head on his own lineman's knee.
Speaker 3: It's true. What about you? I have a lot I don't likee Matthews. Chris Leek comes to mind as one.
Speaker 2: I don't like you. Why do you not like Chris Lee? He lit up the cats? Okay, Uh, Danny Warfol like Danny.
Speaker 3: Worf, All right, that'll be my Georgia.
Speaker 4: Uh won every game but one happened to be the SEC championship, and losing that game kept them out of the College Football Playoff. They also beat Kentucky fifty one to thirteen last year in Athens.
Speaker 1: All right, so they their non conference game is against Clemson and Georgia text. They opened the season against Clemson. They go to Kentucky they go to Alabama, they go to Texas, and they go to Old Miss. I mean they play Alabama, Texas, and Old Miss on the road. That's a pretty good schedule. What's there over.
Speaker 3: Under ten and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm going over they go at least eleven to one. I feel good about that one.
Speaker 2: I think they go twelve and Oh, to be honest, they have who's considered the best quarterback in college football. I think two or three of their offensive linemen are on most preseason All American teams. I just I think they're gonna do it again. And you know they're playing a lot of teams that have already given an under two. So I'm going to go over.
Speaker 1: So you think they beat Texas, Alabama, and Old Miss all on the road. Do you think they win all three of those games?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I have Alabama slipping a little bit with the saving pressure. Texas is a little different, and we'll get to them, but they've had two significant running back injuries that I think are going to set them back when they were due for a big seasons.
Speaker 3: Of a run.
Speaker 1: If they beat all three of those teams on the road, that's a heck of a run.
Speaker 3: So we both agree with.
Speaker 2: I have their Florida eleven and one, so which is still an over.
Speaker 3: We both agree on the over over there. By the way, you have to pick a lock of the conference. So just keep that in mind as you're going Kentucky. I don't need you to tell me about Kentucky, Billy. I know them. Uh. Their non conference game is Louisville, as it is every.
Speaker 1: Year, and then they play at Old Miss at Florida, at Tennessee at Texas. So they are at Old Miss, Tennessee and Texas. That's a tough one. They play Georgia at home, Auburn at home Vandy. Uh in South Carolina, what's the over under six and a half. I'm gonna take the over because I think they win seven. I think they I think I think seven is the right number for them. Most important game of the year, second game against South Carolina. Got to win it. But if they win that, I think they get to seven. I'm gonna take the over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Uh, South Carolina Week two and ending the year with Louisville are two games that can decide the season. A lot of it I think will be pretty chalk, but I'm gonna take the over. I think they go eight and four, seven and five.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Mark Stoop's longest tenured coach in the SEC twelve years. What's your favorite Mark Stoops story? Like if you had to if you had to encompass a podcast or just us talking, well, I mean the Pie casts we have a little more freedom than the radio show. So it's not like what we would say if we were at Ruby's and he was sitting at the table next to us, which is very likely, it would be like, you know, somewhere in the middle of.
Speaker 2: It's not really a story, but I like how he just he's a different person when he comes on KSR or Toxic at media day, it's like it's like one of the guys. You don't even feel like you're talking to a coach when normally it's coach speaking in any other setting.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that encompasses Mark Stoops the most was the night before the LSU game when they won here at home, because that's one of the great wins in recent Kentucky football history. LSU comes in with orgeron Kentucky wins, and the night before the game, he was like holding court a Jeff his fundraising.
Speaker 2: He was every very important night he being in town.
Speaker 1: He had a ton of people there. The whole bar area is all like Stoops having fun. I'm sitting with Jordan Rodgers and his hair, Cold Kublic and his lack of hair, and Tom Hart and Mark Stoops comes over and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, guys, hates he was having a good time.
Speaker 1: And Cold Kublic goes. No other coach in the SEC would be out to dinner the night before a game, and he was like, this is why this man can never leave here.
Speaker 3: But then he went and won like that, Stoops one of the biggest wins that he's had. Good time guy, and then goes and gets the winder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that following great time, I'll add I love how angry he gets on.
Speaker 3: The side and he turns so red, so.
Speaker 2: Red, and it's amazing he hasn't picked up an official and body slammed. And when something goes wrong. There's been times where he is his get back guy. Needs to get back guy who needs to get back guy. They're having to pull him back off the field.
Speaker 1: I also got to give him a huge shout out for sticking on to that.
Speaker 2: Here. It will ask me what about Nick Ary Alche asking him last year at Media Day that was uncomfortable. I was behind the camera when he said, when are you gonna come home?
Speaker 3: I give him credit man, Like you know my air standing. It's hard, but my man is going to hold on to the last drop, and I give him credit for it. Also, he has a bourbon business. You know.
Speaker 2: He doesn't throw it out there too much, but it's big enough. Yeah, but it's big enough. At media Days this year when the commissioner introduced him, he mentioned his bourbon to the entire ballroom and everyone watching.
Speaker 3: Take him.
Speaker 1: Don't ever feel sorry for Mark Stoops. Financially, he's killing it all right. LSU opens up the season against USC. What do I need to know about him?
Speaker 3: Bill Well?
Speaker 4: Last year they had the Heisman Trophy winning quarterback in Jaden Daniels. They had high expectations thanks for after the SEC West Championship in twenty two, but the Week one lost to Florida State. They had a loss on the road to Ole, Miss fifty five to forty nine, and then they also lost to Alabama. They did cap it off with a win versus Wisconsin in the Reliquest Bowl.
Speaker 3: What's relquest? Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't have no idea what we should.
Speaker 3: Call him, Yeah, we should. We did that a lot last year.
Speaker 1: They play both USC and UCLA non conference.
Speaker 3: Which isn't that kind of a lot.
Speaker 1: UCLA is going to Baton Rouge, they go to South Carolina, they go to Arkansas. Those are both very winnable road games. That's a good schedule for them. Go to A and M. They can win that, and they go to Florida. So their road games are all very very winnable. Oklahoma, Alabama Vandy at home.
Speaker 3: I look at this.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're over under is, but I see this and I definitely see nine wins and I might see ten wins.
Speaker 3: So what's the over runner. It's not even I'm gonna take the over because I don't think they can go under nine.
Speaker 1: You look at that schedule. I mean when your road games, you can't ask for a better draw. Your road games are at Arkansas, at Florida, both those teams are no good. At South Carolina also not good. And then at A and M they play Vandy home. Like, to me, as long as you beat either UCLA or USC, they're winning nine. So if I can push it nine, I'm taking the over perfact, that's gonna be my lock.
Speaker 3: Lock l s U over nine.
Speaker 2: I think it worse you push. I'm going over to agree. Uh, they were number one and about everything in offense last year. As Billy said, they lost Daniels. Then you've got neighbors punching guys in the NFL. But I still think they're gonna have a great offense. And you know, I went under on a lot of teams on their schedule with LSU in mind as a team that could beat them.
Speaker 3: So I'm going over. What a draw? All right, Mississippi State, I don't even want to like. Who cares they have? Under? All right? Next, they have my favorite number.
Speaker 2: Uh you know you always just say four if you don't know their their their win totals four, just an even four.
Speaker 3: It's only four four four American? All right? Well, now, I guess I do have to look at the schedule because four seems low.
Speaker 1: They play Eastern, they go to Arizona State, they play Toledo. I'm gonna I'll go over because I think they win four. They'll beat Eastern, they'll beat Toledo, they'll beat you Mass Yeah, under way under because I can't find another one.
Speaker 3: They went.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they played Florida at home. I guess that's the biggest game of the year for them. Actually know what over because I think they pushed.
Speaker 3: I think they pushed. What do you got? I don't think they're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Uh, I gotta go over for I mean, I'll take my push it for if it doesn't work out all.
Speaker 1: Right now, on every scale that I have this for regression, Missouri would be on. Okay, Missouri was what ten and two last year? Very good, lush. Everybody thinks they're great. They beat Ohio State, got a lot of guys back, that's great. They got Luther Deaton on the team. He's the President's Central Bank. They have Luther Burton the third okay, the son of Luther Burton and the grandson of Luther Burton. I feel like Brady Cook the quarter have two generations of Luther. You got enough Luther's what can you imagine? Like, would you name your kid Luther?
Speaker 4: Probably not? No, I have to name my kid William. What mean you have to well on the third.
Speaker 5: So I feel like, oh, so you're going to do a fourth Yeah, oh, you're like Luther Burden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I I used to have a theory about the fourths.
Speaker 3: What's that they all suck and I don't want your kid to suck. I don't because they fourths are pretty pretentious, Like you have to be pretty pretentious to think there should be four of you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just I don't think that. I'm just trying to carry on the history of why don't you break the chain? Would name them?
Speaker 3: Luther? Luther Luther are sports. There's just so much pressure though, generation a lot of pressure. Yeah, there is, Huh, you don't hear a lot of fifths. It feels like a lot of people stop it four.
Speaker 4: You get past four, then you're going you're going for the long haul?
Speaker 3: Who who is a fifth? Are there any famous fishs?
Speaker 2: We had stetsn't been at the fourth That was a pretty long run.
Speaker 3: Besides, like Henry the.
Speaker 4: Fish I was going to say, King Henry was that?
Speaker 1: Can you think do you know of a person who is a fifth? All right, none of this has to do anything with Missouri.
Speaker 2: It never does. Stay on task nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Under under they're gonna lose at Alabama, They're gonna lose at Texas A and M. And then they will drop a game somewhere. Although they have a pretty easy schedule, schedules cake for an say it is they they did get a really good schedule. I'm still gonna take them to drop one because I think they're overrated.
Speaker 3: They really do.
Speaker 1: They don't even really have a hard non conference game, so it's hard to find the third loss. I'm still gonna take under.
Speaker 2: Let's see Luther Burden the third is by far the best receiver in the country. He's got Brady Cook coming back to him. And I'm looking at that schedule. I can't believe I'm gonna say Missouri is gonna win ten games, but that schedule is that was a gift that wasn't going over.
Speaker 3: The schedule is a gift, Todd. I'm going over. As much as I don't like to say it, I think those are gonna drop one. They're gonna the.
Speaker 1: Defense is going to regress a lot. They had a good defense lest teams like Missouri. They'll drop a game that they shouldn't lose. I don't know who it'll be, but Oklahoma. You know they're new to the SEC. What should people know about Oklahoma?
Speaker 4: Billy Oh, I wasn't ready for Oklahoma, but they're next. Yeah, I was gonna go Ole Miss, but give me a second, I'll find it.
Speaker 3: Went to the three last year.
Speaker 4: Last year, Brent Venable's second season, they beat Texas thirty four to thirty. They did lose at Kansas and Oklahoma State, and they did not reach the Big twelve title game.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see them? Dylan Gabriel's gun? Do you ever see the musical Oklahoma? I'm familiar with it, but never watched it. Yeah, me neither. I just know what exists. H Drake Stoops is gone. That's a big hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probayed though didn't he did very good receiver, lost the whole offensive line and Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 1: Their non conference game is Houston at home, so that's nothing. So they got four wins from that. They go to Tennessee, go to Auburn, go to Old Miss, go to Missouri. It's a tough little run. Go to LSU Texas in Dallas. Their home games conference South Carolina Alabama. I don't like their schedule. What if they're over under? He's we think, what's the over under? Seven and a half?
Speaker 3: Nailed it. I'm gonna go under. I'm gonna say they win seven.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna agree with you, and it's has I'm adding a little bit of factor if they're gonna have the SEC wake up call.
Speaker 3: I think teams are gonna be up to play.
Speaker 2: I mean, you always get up for a game, but I think there's gonna be a little bit Hey, you're not just gonna come here and run things. I think they're gonna have a bit of a rude awakening to how the SEC plays football. So I will also go under said they had a lot of losses on offense.
Speaker 3: Oh miss, you like Lane Kiffin.
Speaker 4: I've come around on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't at first when he was Does.
Speaker 3: He still have like that twenty five year old girlfriend?
Speaker 4: I don't know about that. He did name his son Knox and then left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that's a that's a shame. Name your kid after a city and then leave. I don't like to admit how much I like him. It's really just on Twitter when he just right up trolls like you don't see coaches talking trash on Twitter about stealing recruit or putting out memes. He's I didn't like him at Tennessee at all. I didn't like him at USC but something about it all I kind of agree, like he's like you almost can't help it.
Speaker 2: And then that that moment with fine Bomb earlier when he's like, I don't know what you're good at talking to fine Bomb and talking about how he got him fired. He's just very no filter and you don't. It's kind of refreshing.
Speaker 4: Theyeh won ten games to over the last three years.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That'll miss that. That actually really is impressive. Their non conference game is at Wake Forest, which is on the c W. It's your favorite show that was ever on the CW ov W, Well, that's like cv CW local.
Speaker 4: Uh. I was gonna say Arthur, but I think that was.
Speaker 3: A Gossip Girl on the CW. It was.
Speaker 1: I never watched it that you talk about. I don't want anybody to know that I'm watching gossip Girl. I mean no, I remember like it's a it was a I watched it a long time ago. It was kind of like when you would watch like nine O two, one oh and the OC. You didn't feel good about it, but it was pretty entertaining. Do you remember the premise of Gossip Girl?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, my wife watches it. I've caught it in the background.
Speaker 3: I did it. I just is there any got there?
Speaker 2: Another big CW show they had the Superman spin off? Was that Smallville?
Speaker 3: People like that? Yeah, I didn't watch that either, but it was.
Speaker 4: They still produce shows, I think, and it exists still, so I would say, yes, can I.
Speaker 3: Tell you a quick story about the CW. We'd be honored.
Speaker 1: About a year and a half ago, we got a meeting with the CW nationally to potentially get a OVW like a television deal. Yeah, and uh, we got on the conference call that Al snow who I'd prepped for this meeting.
Speaker 3: I thought we were talking to two b.
Speaker 4: It's a big difference.
Speaker 1: And he was like, I have to tell you, I didn't know you all were a network, which, by the way, I wouldn't have said either.
Speaker 3: First of you so interly we did not get a contract with you with the CW.
Speaker 2: I had to sit down with Red Bull one time and I said I love Monster. In this moment I said it, I was like, all right, well, I'm just gonna leave just this. I've clearly miss gotta.
Speaker 3: Be careful to know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh Miss at South Carolina at LSU, at Arkansas at Florida. I mean they got a great schedule, play Kentucky at home Oklahoma. I mean I look at this schedule, Drew, and I think they've got ten wins all over it, I must say. Is the over under nine and a half?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: And I'm pro with this. Yeah, I mean I didn't not, but I mean, you just look at schedule. It's hard to see losses. So I'm gonna give them ten. I'm gonna say over.
Speaker 2: I completely agree. I think they're legit. Being in the early playoff conversation. You got Jackson Dart with his top receiver back. They added from the portal. Uh, the schedule pans out. Kentucky could kind of spoil it. As a team that's on their ski edge, they probably counting as a win. But I still think they're going over nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so do I. So there you go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna take the over with old Miss South Carolina stinks?
Speaker 3: Are they what? Four and a half? Five and a half? Oh under? Give me the under.
Speaker 1: They're gonna beat They'll beat Old Dominion, they'll beat Akron, they'll beat Vandy, they'll beat Wafford, So that's four, but they're losing every other game under.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree. Uh their new quarterback start a freshman that's thrown like four passes or second year guy throwing like four passes Leonora Sellers. They took a Rocket Sanders from Arkansas, who's pretty good. But I still don't think.
Speaker 3: They're going a very good year. They they're five and a half, five and a half. Who do they think their wins are? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's go for their certain losses. Clemson's a loss, Missouri's a loss, A and M's a loss, Oklahoma's a loss, Alabama's a loss, Old Miss is a loss. So basically, they're saying they're either gonna beat LSU or at Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Actually they're saying they're going with them both.
Speaker 2: Vandy might be the only conference game they win.
Speaker 1: That's okay, switch my lock is South Carolina under I thought, I said that's my lock five and a half.
Speaker 2: Can we have the same lock, because I'm also very passionate about this one. That can be the uh double duty Beamer lock. Kentucky's one they're probably looking at as we got to win that. But that game means so much to Kentucky in Week two. I just think the Cats are gonna be for that one. That there's still a half game short. That's true, Dude, lock of the year South Carolina under.
Speaker 3: That'd be so bad for Beamer. I would hate that.
Speaker 1: We're at Tennessee is playing in the Duke's Mayo Classic, Sea State.
Speaker 2: Tennessee is sponsored by Pilot. We have to say that now anytime we mentioned Tennessee sponsor Pilot.
Speaker 1: Uh. They're road games at Oklahoma, at Arkansas, at Georgia, at Vandy, they host Alabama. Pretty good schedule for them, honestly, is it nine eight and a half? They I don't want to do it, but they gotta go over Tennessee. That schedule's too easy. I mean, I don't know who the losses.
Speaker 3: Are, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you saw Philip Fullmer's comments, he could just be talking noise to get excitement, but he's talking about how good Nico looks, one of the best quarterbacks he's seen at this point in camp.
Speaker 1: All Right, So say they lose to Georgia and Alabama, and let's even say they lose at Oklahoma, They're gonna be huge favorites in every one of their other games.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And I didn't like Joe Milton last year when everyone else did, so I don't think him being gone is a good thing. I think Nico's an upgrade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you're scoring at home, I would say South Carolina under the lock. Tennessee over's good. I like LSU over, but I think South. I think Tennessee's my second favorite pick so far.
Speaker 4: Tennessee's got nineteen wins over the past two years. That's the most since six oh seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, And they're sponsored by Pilot.
Speaker 4: And sponsored by Pilot.
Speaker 2: They did lose nine of eleven starters on defense, so they might also give up points as they're scoring.
Speaker 1: Texas goes to Michigan, they play Oklahoma, they host Georgia, go to Arkansas, go to a and m go to Vandy. They got a pretty good schedule too, to be honest with you. So I think they'll lose to Michigan.
Speaker 3: And what is it? Is it ten? Is it nine and a half? What's there over ten and a half? I feel good about.
Speaker 1: I can't do ten and a half because because they're gonna lose to Mission. Well maybe they won't lose to Michigan. I don't know though. Georgia at home is like their only game they won't be favored in.
Speaker 2: They had two significant injuries in camp both I don't know how deep that running back rooms go room goes, but losing Baxter in his backup was a big hit.
Speaker 3: You were going it is about running back. I'm taking. If it's ten and a half, I'm taking the under. That's too much.
Speaker 2: I agree what we're you gonna tell us about Texas just as the university. Oh so you like arch Manning.
Speaker 4: They made the College Football Playoff thirteen and one Big Twelve title.
Speaker 3: That's about it again.
Speaker 2: I'm saying this with Oklahoma, I think there's gonna be a little smack in the mouth being the first year in the SEC. They both of them are talking like they're gonna come in here and run the show like they have been in the Big Twelve. I think there's gonna be a little bit of a learning curve for.
Speaker 1: Those of you that have never been to Austin. Torchy tacos love it really good.
Speaker 3: You know there's one just north of Cincinnati. I went recently. Really where uh one of the little towns just when you get above it on the way to Dayton.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing about Austin, Like it's even changed since I was going there like three years ago. Like it's a different place. Like you talk about a place that's changed the moment, Elon musk Elon musk ruins everything that's not an.
Speaker 3: Electric car as soon as he got there. Now there's just too many people.
Speaker 2: A lot of la people moved to Austin. Yeah, Drake moved to Texas. I think I don't know if he's in Austin, but he's even in Texas.
Speaker 1: Now, was it Drake? No, it's Kanye who's inhaling the Knox, the nitrous, the nitrous. Drake didn't do that, and I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Drake's got his own issues. I don't know that he has those issues. Just shit, But lots of people just flocked to uh, Austin. Who would be.
Speaker 3: Worse to be who has a worst public image right now? Drake? Or find one worse Drake or jd Vance.
Speaker 2: Drake lost a pretty big, uh, pretty big battle to Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 4: He's fine, Fine, he's one of the best artists of.
Speaker 3: You like him.
Speaker 2: I think the popularity took a significant hit recently.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got like children going like children.
Speaker 2: Also part of what's getting Drake in trouble, Allegedly, I'm just quoting Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 3: I don't. I am amazed at how quick the Drake thing has flipped right, Like, it's amazing how everyone I don't know any pop song that's come out in the last year, and I know that song.
Speaker 2: And then he did that big concert and like some of Drake's friends where they're dancing like it was.
Speaker 3: Just we just got dunked on. When he sees videos of Lebron dancing to the song, that like, that's kind of break his heart, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just released new music. He's not dead, but he certainly took a significant hit.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you what I'm sure is a stupid question. Yes, Why don't they like each other? What happened? Oh what is the feud about?
Speaker 2: Well, every rapper needs a good feud to sell records. But I think he got in a little too deep and Kendrick was team no blank.
Speaker 1: Mario, this feels like something you would know. Come on here for a second, Come on, Mario. For people who don't know, twenty four years old, he's like our young he's our official young person, Mario. Why do Kendrick Lamar and Drake not like each other?
Speaker 3: You put me on the spot. You definitely put me on the spot. I know they had beef. This is not something that started yesterday. But about what? What's their beef about? Do you think they've been fighting so long they don't even remember why they don't like each other. It's just music stuff, who's better? You know? Competitive competitiveness, that's the most part. But they say really mean things about each other, Like they don't just go, oh, I'm better than you. They're like a minor like it's it's mean rap battles and do you just think that's his normal? Yeah, people say anything in rat battles.
Speaker 2: Condrick Quin, I don't think he was ready for how far Kendrick was feeling to take you. There's been rap battle at battles every year. I can name thousands of them. But Kendrick just kept going.
Speaker 1: When I was in college, I had a friend named Mo and he you would get in an argument with him and then he would just take it like to another level. She'd go, hey, Mo, you should pick up your socks, and he would go, your mom doesn't love you.
Speaker 3: It's like, WHOA just trying to a little casual beaker, like just just pick up your son. So I feel like that's kind of what happened with the Drake.
Speaker 2: Kendrick Lamarthy moved to Texas. Who I think we'll have the under on toon.
Speaker 1: And haety and conceivably could go see Texas A and M play right, Texas A and M plays Notre Dame in week one at Texas A and M. They go to Florida, they go to Mississippi State, go to South Carolina, those go to Auburn. You can talk about easy set of road games. Florida, Mississippi State, South Carolina, and Auburn. They couldn't have asked for better road games. Now their home games are a little harder. They got Missouri, Texas LSU.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling sneaky about the over.
Speaker 2: Here new head coach Mike Elko season that the dup from Duke it was it was almost the guy from UK.
Speaker 3: What's there? Over under eight and a half over.
Speaker 1: They play there. It's a perfect schedule. They play their bad teams on the road, they play their good teams at home. They're going over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their road games being Florida, South Caro, Rolana and Mississippi State.
Speaker 3: That's that's great. Yeah, I'm gonna agree with you. And then Auburn is the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they got their quarterback back, got a lot of starters back. I like that Texas A and M I think, honestly, I think losing Jimbo, I don't know what Elko will do, but I think that'll be good for them.
Speaker 4: That's positive. Moving on from Jim.
Speaker 1: If they beat Notre Dame, I mean the way I would do it is I would bet a and m over because if they beat Notre Dame, like they're almost guaranteed the over right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now I'm looking at the schedule. I like it.
Speaker 1: So Notre Dame is the swing game for them right there and there, and it's at home. And what Elko did a duke was pretty impressive. It was finally Vandy under they go to why is Vandy opening on the road to Virginia.
Speaker 3: Tech's good question.
Speaker 4: Is that in Blackburn that's not a.
Speaker 3: Place's what's the city called Blacksburg?
Speaker 4: Blacksburg, same difference.
Speaker 3: Blackburn is an English soccer team. Is that what you were thinking of?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Blackburn Rovers That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 3: Oh you knew the soccer team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a Blackburn Rovers scarf.
Speaker 3: Come on that line where you gotta wear it next week? Where did you get a Blackburn Rovers scarf?
Speaker 4: I had a buddy that I played FIFA with in college, a lot that was my favorite team. He went to London and ended up getting me a scarf.
Speaker 3: Why did you pick Blackburn ro No, no.
Speaker 4: No idea like their logo I think.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you real quick an update in the world of soccer? Y? You know, when I was in Europe, I went to two European Conference Do you know what the European Conference League is EFL?
Speaker 3: Or that's not it? You know they have the Champions League. Yeah, that's for the best teams.
Speaker 1: Then they have a Europa League, which is kind of for like the next tier of teams, and then they have the Europa Conference League, which is like for the best teams from small country. Okay, So I went and saw Saint Patrick's Athletic. Okay, that was in Dublin, Ireland. I went and watched one of their games. Twenty five hundred people there, one of the best times I've had. They were playing a team from I think Luxembourg and they won, and I got so worked up into it that I was like, you know what, if we win this round, I'll go to the next game.
Speaker 3: The problem is I was.
Speaker 1: Going to be back in America. So when the draw came out, would you like to know who they had to play? Who was a team in iSER By Jean. So a guy wrote me that I sat next to him, goes you going to Iserby Jean and I had to say no. They this game just ended. They beat the team from iSER Oh wow, they beat them to nothing, and Saint Patrick's Athletic is now moving to the next round of the Europa Company you got I have a scar enough, I have a scar.
Speaker 3: I have a couple of soccer scarves in order to take a collection game. By the way, they were sold out, and I talked my way into the game.
Speaker 1: I walked up to the front and I said, Hey, I'm from America. I've come all the way over here to watch this game, which was.
Speaker 3: You went to a few other places, but they didn't mean to know that. I was like, I'm a reporter for ESPN, journalist reporter.
Speaker 2: So far you've told no lies, not total truths, but not lies. You cannot call those false statements. That neither a false.
Speaker 1: And I said, I'm considering writing a book about European soccer, considering You.
Speaker 2: Didn't say how long you considered it. If you thought about it for a minute, you at least considered it. I said, I'm already here, can you get me? And he just looked at me and said, do you have twenty dollars? And I said, in fact, I.
Speaker 3: Did exactly twenty dollars, and I gave you twenty dollars and he goes, wait a minute, and then he was gone for a long time.
Speaker 2: Is this like when you're buying a car and they just want you to prove that you're interested in, like, give me one hundred dollars? Was gone.
Speaker 1: I thought he had just taken my twenty dollars, to be honest with you. And then he came back and he goes, this is my buddy Frank's ticket.
Speaker 3: You can go in. And it was an awesome experience. Good to know under man, what's the number? By the way, three?
Speaker 2: Even under you know what I'm going over and I want to I want to explain it.
Speaker 4: They started two and l last year.
Speaker 2: Sure they have ten straight losing seasons. They're on a ten game losing streak. They went oh to eight in the SEC last year. But if the number's three, we just got to beat al Corn State, Georgia State, and Ball State to push and then I've got him upsetting South Carolina or at least as long as they win that three. I'm working with some house money in the SEC.
Speaker 3: Can you bet the push? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I would bet that push. That's a good Honestly, that's a good case to be made. Can't go again, and we have to actually get them out to be He's convinced me they're gonna beat Georgia State.
Speaker 3: What were the other ones.
Speaker 2: They play Alcorn State at they go to Georgia State and they host Ball State.
Speaker 3: Why did they go?
Speaker 2: But if you just win those three, I'm not losing money schedules for them, just just telling you what's on their schedule. Let's go win those and we know we're at least pushing. Where is Georgia State in the state of Georgia.
Speaker 3: Well done?
Speaker 2: My math is mathing though, because I've got South Carolina kind of sucking.
Speaker 3: They host South.
Speaker 2: Carolina knowing it's their one chance to not go oh and sixteen in the SEC and team makes a really good case.
Speaker 4: Georgia State's Atlanta actually, and maybe you get lucky Virginia Tech.
Speaker 3: And we think they play their home baseball games at Fulton County Stadium. No, they play them at Turner Field.
Speaker 4: That's even cooler.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not the current Braves place the old the old new Brave Stadium. I think Georgia State plays their baseball games there.
Speaker 2: You know what, I want Vandy to be my lock of the year. They're beating South Carolina. I like when the three non conference beat South Carolina. I'll see at the window. So there's your SEC preview.
Speaker 3: We're going.
Speaker 1: I'm going South Carolina under lock. He's going Vandy over lock. And we got it. So we're gonna take a little break here. Everybody breathe, take a deep breath. When we come back some hot Big twelve action. Saint Patrick's Athletic beat iSER by Jehan two to nothing. Is now time for the Big twelve. But we've had some questions to write in from the listeners. After the first segment, one person writes, Matt, does Billy have any idea where iSER BYI Jean.
Speaker 4: Is uh no, no, I do not Middle East.
Speaker 3: Ah kind of, but it's still in Europe. I think it like borders the Middle.
Speaker 4: Least okay, Eastern Europe ish.
Speaker 3: Yes, what have you ever been to Europe? Nope? Would you like to go?
Speaker 4: Of course? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know next year. Well I'm not gonna say it, but you called that thought pack a back. I mean, you're not going, but I'm saying, like, no, you might go. We'll talk about it. Let's go to the Big twelve. Arizona's in the Big twelve. That's new you excited about that?
Speaker 2: Could not care less, But for the sake of this exercise, I'm going to participate.
Speaker 3: I think, Billy, don't they have some like they have like two good players? Like isn't their quarterback really good?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ok, thank you for being prepared. Tell me about Arizona.
Speaker 4: I wasn't prepared for Arizona. But last year, how are you not prepared? Because I had the Big twelve ready? Didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: Arizona's in the Big Twe I know it's in. Last year went ten to three, new coach, that's right.
Speaker 4: Ten and three. They did beat Colorado, the darling of America. Last year thirty four to thirty one. Yeah, they did beat Oklahoma in the thirty eight twenty four. Besides that, they had a loss to Washington, which can you blame them? They were in the College Football playoffs and a bad loss to Mississippi State early on.
Speaker 1: They I don't know what's with their schedule because it looks like they play ten conference games, but they might like have a game that was already on their schedule that doesn't count as a conference game because of whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna tell you. With all these Big twelve teams, I have no idea it's good. Like I know Utah is supposed to be good. I know Kansas State is supposed to be decently good, and then beyond that, I'm just gonna tell you right now, don't do what I say on any of these.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about the Big twelve. This is gonna all be a guess. So is the over undered it for this like seven and a half.
Speaker 3: Right on it.
Speaker 2: You're good at that, Yeah, mister, I don't know anything about the Big Twelve.
Speaker 1: They're gonna lose at Utah, They're gonna lose at Kansas State. They're gonna lose at TCU, But I still think they're gonna go over. I'll take uh, I'll take the over.
Speaker 2: You're right, they have their their return, their quarterback, Noah Fafida.
Speaker 1: I think he's really good. They never receiver. I think they have a receiver that's gonna be a first round pick.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they took San Jose State's coach, it's his first year. Then you're moving into a new conference. I'll join you on the over though. Like I said, I don't know what's gonna happen with the Big Twelve. You know, so many moving parts, teams leaving, teams adding, They added a bunch of utah.
Speaker 3: But uh, i'll go over here. Too much of Utah, way too much Utah.
Speaker 2: The Big Twelve, more than anything that's happened, is gonna take the most getting take.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're never gonna believe that Arizona State against Central Florida is a Big Twelve. No's never gonna be something that you think is true. But it is actually the case. Uh, Arizona State does uh what's his face? Doesn't coach there anymore? Her Edwards, Yeah, that's a dumb question because he's on my pregame show every week.
Speaker 3: If he was, he's actually become a friend. And I still thought he might have of coached Arizona State.
Speaker 2: Even though they have a new coach. They're coming off the best finish since nineteen ninety eight. They were number eleven, going nine and three lass or ten and three with the Bowlgan they went ten and three.
Speaker 3: They were ranked most of year. Tell me one person that's ever played football for Arizona State.
Speaker 2: I was still talking about Arizona Yeah, Arizona State went three and moved on. Yeah, but I was to the Arizona overback back. So Arizona State went three and nine, three and nine. Okay, plumb, Jake Plumber, That's what I was gonna say too. They played Mississippi State. No, No, they went back getting back on track here. Arizona State was not good last year at all.
Speaker 3: They beat they played Mississippi State. They go to Texas.
Speaker 4: State, Oh, the prestigious Texas State.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Who is scheduling these games? Why did they agree to go to Texas State?
Speaker 4: Texas State got a place, so I think Texas State.
Speaker 3: Was from that movie? Is that a real school? It does seem like a fictional school. Lot I thought that was an unnecessary roughness.
Speaker 1: Again, you could say any number. I'm gonna guess it is four.
Speaker 2: You know what, four and a half, But I'm gonna I'm gonna say you're right on it. We're counting that for Azz. You get another one for four and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm going under because like they were bad last year, and you know, you don't walk into Texas State and just think you're gonna get a victory.
Speaker 2: They're in their worst two year run since the nineteen forties as they go into a new conference. So I'm also going under two three win seasons in the last two years.
Speaker 1: The Baylor Bears home of Chip Gains and Loretta Gains. They are in Waco, Texas. I tried to stop in Waco once Billy to buy a sweatshirt and I ended up getting a flat tire and I've hated the place ever since.
Speaker 4: Good reason.
Speaker 3: So for that.
Speaker 1: They played Billy Gillespie and Tarlatan State to open up the season. Tell me about the team.
Speaker 4: They were three and nine last year.
Speaker 3: They've gotten that bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're only victories in the conference where UCF and Cincinnati both newcomers last year, and they ranked last in the Big twelve in scoring, offense and defense.
Speaker 2: Have a fun stet for you with their decline. Remember they won the conference championship in twenty twenty one, but ever since their win total has been cutting half each season they won twelve, they won six, and then they won three.
Speaker 3: So win one and a half this year. Yep.
Speaker 1: Did you see Robert Griffin third got fired from ESPN? Really over the croissant thing? Or just what do you do about croissant? The big croissant.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I can remember he's done recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going to use this film. Since he worked at ESPN. I've actually interviewed him a number of times. Seemed like a pleasant fellow. He got fired. So did Sam Ponder, who I really liked.
Speaker 3: I like Sampond was not like darg three who's got on social media.
Speaker 1: Sim Potter was really nice to me over the years. Not that that's why you should keep your job, but all right, So they played Tarlaton State Air Force and a bunch of other teams. Is he over under four and a half?
Speaker 3: Again? Five and a half? Oh? Definitely under?
Speaker 2: I went one and seven at home last season under how's that? As a season ticket?
Speaker 3: Holder. Yeah, I'm going under too, under b Yu. Oh.
Speaker 4: You know we're bigger.
Speaker 3: Our listeners know.
Speaker 1: So as you know if you've listened to this podcast, we were very pro Mormon. I went to the Book of Mormon for the fourth time in London when I was there.
Speaker 3: You ever see it, Billy now? The play it's great, it's coming here.
Speaker 2: I'm going I saw it in New York, but I'm gonna see it again in Lexington, the traveling version.
Speaker 3: I mean, think of Orlando, Orlando, Hello, my name is Elder Price. Try to think of the other songs.
Speaker 1: What's the one they sing that's like the thing they say It'll be like not worried about anything.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since it's great. It's it's really great. If you've never seen Worth my time, I have it four times. So yeah, I have a unique story about my one time seeing it. I kind of decided on the fly to go in Times Square. It was about start, so I go to buy tickets and at the ticket office they only had standing room only, but they were only like twenty dollars, And I look at my wife and I'm like, who, that's a lot of standing But for twenty dollars and we'll just give it a go. So we go in and we're really enjoying it. That you sit right behind a rail on the bottom level, but if you even leaned over or squatted, someone would tap you and say stand up, Like I couldn't. I couldn't like, you know, bend down and just kind of give my legs and bend. They would immediately come up to you to say no, straight up.
Speaker 3: Stay for three hours.
Speaker 2: Even though the standing spot was in a great area, you couldn't do any kind of stretching. You had to be stiff as a board for three hours. Still enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Though, I'm going to baptize her, isn't that one?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: So you've seen much more than me. I'm more of a Hamilton guy myself. I'm going to bathe her in her sins. I'm going to baptize like no one who If you haven't heard this, I seem ridiculous. But that's a song in this right. Yeah, Okay, I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: The traveling shows more like they don't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I was wondering, you know here in Lexington, it's coming right as we were welcoming a lot of Mormon to our town with Mark Pope. I doubt I'm gonna see any of them at Lexington Opera House?
Speaker 3: Does you see it? Though? I think at the end it actually like, I don't think it's bad for the Mormons. Like it basically sort of says these are nice people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they give them, they give them their their love. There's a lot of jokes in there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Mormons like it or not, but I actually think they should because I actually think it paints Mormons in a pretty good light.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 2: Was an aren't the the South Park guys the road of their Mormon I don't think they're just tearing down the road.
Speaker 3: I believe so. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I could have completely made that up, but I think so.
Speaker 3: None of that has anything to do with b YU.
Speaker 4: It is important though they play.
Speaker 1: They play four or five ranked teams, so tough schedule. They go to they post Kansas State, they go to Utah again. I could act like I have any idea what they're gonna do. Let me get seven and a half.
Speaker 3: You're gonna want to go under four and a half, four and a half, four and a half. I say they win five over.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no idea what to expect the do yu, But because I am an expert, I have to give some kind of stance here, and I'm very passionate.
Speaker 3: About the under why. I don't know, I just said that, Okay, just to be different, all right, I'm going over.
Speaker 2: I believe in the Mormons, and I'm gonna go see him for a fifth time, probably when they come to Lexington. It's coming up Cincinnati. They are in the Big twelve. They play a lot of teams. They got Scott's tot leading him in the second He's why would you hire Scott's at if he had.
Speaker 4: A horrible debut last year and to pay a buy out to get him out of his job?
Speaker 3: Why just just to go three and nine? Is that they went three and nine. It was their worst season in decades, nine of their next ten. So what's there over? Under? Three and a half?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Looks like I have five here? Yeah? Five five under?
Speaker 1: I look at this schedule. They're not beating anybody. I mean, they'll beat Townsend and Miami. They play at Miami.
Speaker 3: How do they get these schedules? How are you going? You're in Cincinnati, going to Oxford? Come time for dinner. I'm taking under.
Speaker 2: Just the fact that Scott Saderfield is their coach. I have to go under uh And if they do go under five wins, that's sad for Cincinnati. That's been so good and relevant recently to have three and nine and then three or four whatever they're gonna do this year. Dion, this is this is a polarizing topic. You like him, you pro or anti Dion?
Speaker 3: I love him? You do? Yeah? What about the story that like his players are all like acting out hit him up on? Well? Yeah, the locker room was described as grand theft auto.
Speaker 4: You need a little little order in there. But you know, playing favorites with his sons. I would have I do the same thing if I was in his posiness, you would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like one of these days William Rutledge the fourth would play quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I'm if I'm coaching a team, Yeah, he's getting the spot.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Dion Dion over here.
Speaker 2: I was all about him for a while, but I suffered from Dion exhaustion and then that expose that came out, kind of talking about all the stuff he's doing. H It's that's that's not sustainable. They got guys running out of there because it's so bad behind the scenes, like too much.
Speaker 4: Four and eight last year, but it was an exciting start.
Speaker 3: Are you sore, Mario? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You could never make it through Book of Mormon. You literally like you can have a seat, Like what we're doing right now? I got yelled at, like sit down. If it's like are you okay? Like you're acting uh huh, you're moving fring.
Speaker 1: You're just feels like some podcast and you're like acting like you've been doing manual labor over there. I'm not I love Deanna's player, but I'm kind of over.
Speaker 2: Thing with this team. If they start off winning, I think they'll get some momentum going and might have a good year. But if it's bad from the start, I see a lot of that locker room quitting because they already seem miserable in camp.
Speaker 3: What's over under five and a half under, lock mark it down, lock under? Trying to do Matthew on the game. They're gonna win.
Speaker 1: They'll beat North Dakota State, They're gonna lose to Nebraska, they'll beat Baylor, they'll beat Cincinnati. That's they're gonna win three maybe four maybe they beat colro State, so they maybe get four. There's no way they're getting five and.
Speaker 2: A half as good as Travis Hunter is and then Sdora Sanders. I just think this this thing is the Dion experience is heading for a crash landing.
Speaker 1: There was literally a topic on ESPN, will Dion coach the Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Another four and eight year he could Dan Jones, Jones, anybody is not gonna hire Dion.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 2: It was a good run with that initial excitement they had. I was all on board. You know, a game day went there an guy in the area that bought season tickets and just talked about how crazy the games were after being terrible for so long.
Speaker 3: So it was fun for a while. But I think that has since past.
Speaker 1: Houston is in this conference. Uh they they're non conference games? Are you and LV at Oklahoma? Wh's the lose?
Speaker 3: And Rice? Here's a little thing you didn't know Billy, Houston and Rice play a game. Do you know what? It's called.
Speaker 4: Rice Bowl?
Speaker 3: The Buy You Bucket Classic.
Speaker 4: I like that name. Do they have the bucket? Like it's a thing to ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Houston and Rice are both in Houston, that's not the buy You That was gonna be my question though. Are they playing any Louisiana teams?
Speaker 2: So why are they the buy You Bucket like that they're not in the bye I don't know. I don't understand. It's like Kentucky playing Louisville in the Windy City Classic. It's the Desert Bowl, Kentucky versus Louisville.
Speaker 3: Well, why they is? It?
Speaker 2: Is that like a meal at Popeyes or something by you, I would lead me more in more into the culture. Maybe a Megan the Stallion Bowl or.
Speaker 3: A Paul Wall Bowl. Yeah, Travis Scott, I'm still tipping. Lots of options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Astro World there you go. Yeah, a good call, a lot of hip hop. And this debut of season two.
Speaker 3: That's right, what's the overhead? Uh? It is a lowly three and a half. We'll go over.
Speaker 1: They're gonna win to Buy You Bucket Classic and with all the pressure, oh bye you is watching that one and from there it's on Houston.
Speaker 3: I'm going over three in.
Speaker 2: That I'm going over and I'm gonna give my explanation as I feel like I've done under every team so far, and somebody has to win these conference games. So I've got to do it over uh.
Speaker 1: Iowa State ames Iowa, where I once judged a Girl's Gone Wild contest.
Speaker 3: I wasn't really a judge. I walked in and they were having it and they said, who do you vote for? I was like, I just wanted some food, just here for the wings.
Speaker 1: They play North Dakota Arkansas State, and then they play Iowa in the Iowa Corn Series. Now, that is a game that is correct, that makes sense, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: What's the over under? Uh?
Speaker 2: Seven and a half? They went seven and five last season?
Speaker 4: Seems high, man.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you held me down at gunpoint and said tell me something right now about this year's Iowa State football team. I don't even think I could make something up.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about the roster. But Matt Campbell is a good coach. He's been there a long time. He's like he's psych season, gone somewhere else. Yeah, so he's all I know about it. But I will trust Matt Campbell and go with you over here, not knowing anything about who's on the team.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go. I'll go with you over Kansas is ranked twenty second in the country. Mark Mangino's getting it done. There has been gone a few years. But yeah, of course he laid the foundation. He walked so Lan sleep Pole could roll run. He's dead, rest in peace. I don't think so did Okay, I'll.
Speaker 3: Look at the praise. He's risen. I have news you're gonna love. He is not dead. Breaking news. Their first Bowl win since two the best news of the day for the Manginos. I can't hear his name or think about him. With that that little kid costume that went so viral where he's just like him, had the mustache and everything. I feel like you could get a good sub at Mangino. So what's Kansas? What's there? Overrun? Eight even? And they won? They went eight and four in the regular season last year. They opened this season with a team called Lyndon Wood. What is that win on a Thursday night? So you say eight eight?
Speaker 2: Last year they won nine total, accounting the Bowl game to wins in several years.
Speaker 1: They feel like a team that's a regression team. For me, I'm gonna take under on on Kansas.
Speaker 2: I was about to ask Billy if he remembers this, but their stats weren't exactly exactly accurate. I feel like Kansas was very good to me last year. I took them a lot. I don't know what their record was against the spread, but I feel like they made me more money than most teams. So I'm gonna ride Kansas again and go with the over.
Speaker 4: You're dogging my stats a little too much.
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Do you have any recollection of Kansas. I feel like I picked them a lot and they.
Speaker 3: Were good too.
Speaker 4: They were beating the spread. You know, they lost their quarterback at like one of the first games of the year last year, and.
Speaker 3: So the coach there was good. Remember I was going to go.
Speaker 1: During one of our drives, we talked about going to college game day Duke versus Kansas.
Speaker 2: They remember for years they had no one at games, and they actually started getting some excitement last season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kansas State is supposed to be good. That's on.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I know about them is that they're supposed to be good. I'm gonna guess the over end just nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Yep, They've had nine plus wins in back to back season.
Speaker 1: I'm taking I'm gonna take the over because you look at their record and you go Okay, where are they gonna lose? They go to BYU, but we know they stink. They go to Colorado the win. They go to West Virginia the win. Houston's bad. I look at it. I mean that Kansas snate snate. Kansas State is a sneaky could be in the playoff team. So I'm gonna take the over.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The only thing I really know about them is their quarterback Will Howard left to go to Ohio or Ohio State. Yeah, he was a big transfer the.
Speaker 1: Guy they had. Now again, their coach could have been lying about this. Avian Johnson. Their coach said this dude would have beaten Will Howard out if he had stayed.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't. He probably made that up, but like he has to be decent to say that, right, I agree.
Speaker 2: Also a fun fact here, all four of their losses last season were by one possession, So I mean, even when they were losing, they were in it. I'm still gonna go under, just to be a little different.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma State Mike Gundy is a man, and uh he is. They haven't been as good recently. They play South Dakota State, Arkansas and at Tulsa. Who schedules these games. Why are you going to Tulsa if you're Oklahoma State.
Speaker 4: They were in the Big twelve title game last year, Is that right? Yeah? They lost to Texas forty nine to twenty one, and then beat A and M in the Texas.
Speaker 3: Boy, they went ten and four last year. You don't hear as much about my gun anymore.
Speaker 2: Ever since he started saying nothing's wrong with the dui or whatever he said this, remember that he's like, hey, I've done that a few times. I have a few beers and drive every once in a while. That's pretty reckless comment.
Speaker 3: If you're a coach, just sometimes take me a little and go out and what do you want from that runs that town? What's the over under? It is eight?
Speaker 2: Even it started at seven and a half and moved to eight, so the money was on the over early. Just to give you a little fun fact there.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna win eight, so I'll take a push, but i'll do over.
Speaker 2: I'll go under just because I cannot stand that guy and I want you to lose. I was at a purely personal whatever the main bar is in still Water, it's called like Crazy Monkeys or something like that.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows what it is like the main bar there. I went to eat there one time and I sat at the bar and two people set from me to Mario, a man and a woman, and just made out right in front of me the entire time.
Speaker 1: And there were only like eight people in the bar, and they could have set anywhere else. And they came and plopped right next down, right next to me and just stuck their tongue down each other's throats in stillwater. OKLAO did you give them a tip? I just was like, please stop there bumping into me and like TCU, good segue. TCU plays Stanford on the road Long Island University. They ended up in that game and at SMU. Did you know tc and SMS it's like a big rivalry. Yeah, I do that, like a really.
Speaker 2: Big ride, like they get into it games. Also on the CW for those of you that are excited, what's there over in the seven and a half. A fun fact about them? They went from the national championship game to a losing season lost to Colorado. Yep, I'm going under. I'm also going under. Sorry Sunny Dyke's but I'm not a believer.
Speaker 1: Wow happens Texas Tech Lubbock maybe the worst town to live in outside of Corvallis, Oregon in America. Uh so they're gonna be excited to get out of town for the road games. They go to Washington State, they play North Texas and Abilene Christian. So that's quite a schedule. I don't know who's on the team, No clue who the coach is.
Speaker 3: Do you know who the coach is? Nope?
Speaker 4: No, Well Patrick Mahome's not still around there.
Speaker 3: Joey McGuire third season. Joey McGuire, isn't that like a famous person? When I said that, I'm like, that is a there's someone else that's the There is somebody famous named joe Woe McGuire. Maybe I'm just thinking, know how bad I am? Wait a second, you came over from Baylor. That's what I remember for I watched a lot of his games. What what's the what's the over? Seven and a half. I'm gonna go over because they play Abilene Christian in North Texas over.
Speaker 2: They won four or five to in their season. According to me, looking at that right in front of me, right now, I'm gonna go over. They're gonna ride that momentent that momentum and the Joey McGuire brand into a winning Supers. Let's say they went eight or nine games.
Speaker 3: Good brand, Central Florida again, Why are they in this conference? Do you know Central Florida is one of the biggest universities in America?
Speaker 4: Billy in America. No, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It's like Ohio State, Texas, Central fl I mean, like Central Florida is, like it's the biggest school in Florida, I think, and like you don't think about it, but it's got like two hundred eighty thousand people in it.
Speaker 4: A lot of mediocre people in Florida.
Speaker 1: I mean there's am I right, Central Florida's a huge Like it's a huge school. Like they're sleeping giant in sports if they ever get going.
Speaker 3: What's there over.
Speaker 2: Other seven and a half head coach, very familiar name, Gus Melzon. Oh yeah, they had six straight winning seasons until last year.
Speaker 4: And they beat Oklahoma State forty five to three last year.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be an over because I think they you know, I like to look at teams that historically good, have a down year then bounce back.
Speaker 3: Central Florida over.
Speaker 2: They added kJ Jefferson at quarterback. Penny Boone was the MAC Offensive Player of the Year, even Florida with Kentucky for a little bit. I remember the BB listeners, So.
Speaker 3: Y'a, I'll go over.
Speaker 1: Utah is supposed to be great, and I see here and look at Utah, and I want you to tell me where they lose. Southern Utah, Baylor, Utah State at Oklahoma State, Arizona, Arizona State, TCU, Houston, BYU at Colorado, Iowa State at UCF. Is that am I crazy? Is that a team that could go twelve to zero?
Speaker 2: It's pretty easy record, and their win total is nine and a half over but at minus one fifty is showing a lot of the money's on them.
Speaker 3: So over going over to that's a huge over.
Speaker 1: Utah is gonna be If you were to tell me, all right, Matt, what team would you bet on to be in the playoffs. So this doesn't mean they're the best teams, but if you were to rank the teams most likely to go to the playoffs, Ohio State's probably number one.
Speaker 3: Would you agree?
Speaker 1: Then you probably go Georgia because they're like their schedule. Utah might be third for me because they They're going to be so much better than all these teams, and then their schedule is not hard.
Speaker 2: Adding to that first team All Pack twelve quarterback Cam Rising is back. That's a name that I think he was injured last year, but he's been a really good player for him.
Speaker 1: And finally, Neil Brown and the Fighting Hillbillies from West Virginia. They play Penn State to open the season and then Albany and at pitt and then their schedule. Big year for Neil Brown had a good season last year, didn't.
Speaker 2: He Fun fact about Neil Brown last year. Entering the year, they always come out with those odds as coach most likely to be fired.
Speaker 3: He was number one. He said, eat it, I'm not getting fired this year. He has.
Speaker 2: He's seventh on the board, so he's moving the right direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He By the way, it's worth noting, you know, serious, like I think that didn't they didn't.
Speaker 3: Tavon Austin pass away. He retired. He retired. You keep killing people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tavon Austin retired yesterday. You probably think there were highlights of him everywhere because he's the famous mixtape.
Speaker 3: I thought I heard Pat McAfee go yo.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, you just thought a J Hawk was having a moment of silence for him, but that was just him being on the show.
Speaker 3: He is. He is the best highlight ever he retired.
Speaker 1: He and Mark Mangino are both okay, which I had to kill anyone else on the show.
Speaker 3: All right, he was on TV a lot. No, there are his highlights were everywhere when he retired. What is there over six and a half, I'm going over. I'll go first.
Speaker 2: I believe in Neil Brown. He's getting farther and farther away from that hot seat. I think they're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: You don't think they're gonna beat Penn State though, right, I won't count it out, but no, unlikely.
Speaker 1: You look at their schedule, their pivot game, the game that like it will kind of they need. They play at Arizona. You think they can win that one.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're just talking about how good they could be. Also, they go to Pitt. That game's always close. That's a nasty rivalry. It's that Pitt West Virginia. Pitt is probably the game where the fan bases hate each other more than you realize that a classic last year was it two years ago?
Speaker 3: They call it the backyard brawl.
Speaker 1: And they they really because like you think of Pittsburgh because of the Steelers, you think of it as like the city with like this urban thing, but they're a bunch of rednecks that cheer for Pat pitt It's like Pittsburgh West. So it's like it's basically like everybody. I mean, there's a lot of Appalachia in Pennsylvania. People don't realize it. So it's kind of like Appalachian Pennsylvanians versus Appalachi in West Virginia in a who can spit your chaw on each other's eye first, and it's a really good battle.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yep, I'm believing in Neil Brown. As I said, he was on the hottest seat last year. They were picked last in the Big twelve and then they went nine and four. So he's been shutting up a lot of haters and contain six and a half, six and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go over. I'm gonna I really like Neil Brown, really smart guy. Hope he succeeds. I'm gonna go over quarterbacks back.
Speaker 3: All right, So finally who wins the sec who wins the Big Twelve?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty set on Georgia. I had them going twelve and zero. Uh pick twelve. I think I picked under about every team but two of them. I guess I gotta have somebody win.
Speaker 3: Do I want to go Arizona in your one? Go for it. I'll go Arizona. All right, I'm gonna go you Tom. I can't remember. Did I have arizonas over? Under Arizona over? I'm gonna go Utah wins the Big Twelve. I think that's an easy It's true. We talked about that schedule. I'm gonna say, in the SEC, give me Georgia. I mean, I know that's chalk, but I feel like they're gonna I feel like they're gonna be the best.
Speaker 1: They have the most talent. They do have a tougher schedule, but they'll get to the championship game. Give me the playoff teams from each conference. I'm gonna say the Big Twelve sends two. I'm gonna say they send two teams to the playoff, which is a lot for that league. Actually, but I'm gonna actually, you know what, Kansas State won't make it. They're gonna send Utah, and then the SEC is gonna send Georgia. LSU Texas in Alabama. So the SEC sends four, the big twelve cents one.
Speaker 2: I like your your big twelve sending one. But since I just said Arizona, I gotta stick with it. But I got all missing there. I mean, I was pretty I love their over I think maybe two losses as much as I hate to say it, so I'm putting Ole Miss in the playoff one teams. You said, let's say though the LSU. Let's just say LSU and ole Miss were to finish with the same record. One of things to remember is Old missus non conference schedule is Furman, Middle, Tennessee, Wake Forest and Georgia Southern. So like, I kind of think they have to go ten and two because they didn't play anybody right, so they're not gonna get the benefit of the doubt. Whereas LSU's non conference includes USC and UCLA. So LSUF let's say both teams finished nine to three, I think LSU would get in instead of Old Miss because of who they played in the non conference. I'm gonna go Georgia Alabama Ole Miss. I kind of want to have Texas as a bust, but part of that is me being a hater because I'm going to watch Kentucky there. But Missouri with that schedule. Don't count them out either.
Speaker 1: The Missouri sket but again they have this the other problem, which is they don't play anybody, so they're gonna have to go at least ten and two. But I think that's but they can do they really they can't. Well, next week we will do the A C C in the Big Ten. Thank you to uh Billy Mario. I hope you get some stretching, uh because I know you've been. It's it looks like you got worn down by standing there and filming this. And thank you all for listening.
Speaker 3: We look forward to the next edition of A