Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 2: It is double coverage Dynasty on Fantasy Pros with Scott Bogman. I'm your host at Bogman Sports. Follow me on the Twitter and FITZI at fits underscore ff on the Twitter machine. We are answering Dynasty questions for about an hour.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: We do this on the FP Discord. People jump in. They can talk to us by raising their hand and asking their questions or drop them in the chat. This is a lot of fun. You should come check it out. And FITZI, what is going on, my friend? We are in the middle of controversy in the off season. It's things like Rashi Rice being released from jail and Brennan sores Bey entering the Supplemental Draft and no actual football happening right now. So how are you handling the off season right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Handling it well, only because there are enough distractions. I mean, we just had the NBA Finals and you know that was fun. We saw the Stanley Cup Hoois did the other night. We've got the US opening golf this week. My Brewers Bogs have the third best record in baseball and the second best run differential in baseball, and we've got this little World Cup thing going on, So got enough distractions to get me through the dry season of football where there's nothing going on other than guys entering the supplemental draft and getting out of jail.
Speaker 2: You know what I've been doing all a lot recently is putting on like top one hundred plays of twenty twenty five things like that, because I'm getting nine gy. So yeah, we are. We are ready to rock and roll. Here should we start answering the question? I think we have one hand raised so far. It's Catalyst. Let's start with catalyst, and then we have a bunch in the chat today, so.
Speaker 1: Let's start with Catalysts.
Speaker 3: Then let's maybe hit a few in the chat, like the Soresby questions. Yeah, and then we'll get back to whoever else is asking questions on stages. But let's start with catalyst. Then a couple chats Catalyst, what's going on, my friend?
Speaker 1: How we doing doing good things? Are you guys doing great good? Catalyst?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to follow up that. I don't remember if I've asked this before. A while back, I did a trade for to get Mendoza and traded Trevion Henderson in order to like help out my quarterback line up, so it's now May and Mendoza with Rogers as a backup, and my running back room is Chase Brown, scat, jav Price and Tutton. Just want to make sure that I should be okay within those fields to at least compete the next two years.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about the quarterbacks at all. Can you give me the running backs one more time?
Speaker 4: Catalysts sure, Chase Brown, campskataboo during Price and.
Speaker 2: Tutton Jaschel touton, Yeah, what what he uh is? Is Mendoza good enough for the next couple of years as your QB two fitsy? I think he is, But I know you know that that's a fair question.
Speaker 3: I do think Mendoza is going to become at least a league average star, you know, at least a Jared Goff type. But you know the Comps didn't we do an offseason show on Comps bogs and one of them for Mendoza's Matt Ryan. Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good Camp, a guy who was just kind of a proven steely winner. In winner is hard to say because one went sixteen to zine won a national championship and the other was quarterback in Boston College, but like just really poised guys who looked like they were NFL quarterbacks when they were in college.
Speaker 1: I was his nickname coming in. Yeah, And like.
Speaker 3: I think Mendoza's arm talent is a little underrated. Like his ballplacement is great, his accuracy is fantastic, and he throws with anticipation and timing, and I think, like he's a football nerd. He's going to process a playbook, like he's not going to be overwhelmed by what he sees when he gets to the NFL.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like he'll throw interceptions.
Speaker 3: I mean, didn't Andrew Luck throw like twenty interceptions in his rookie.
Speaker 1: Year or whatever?
Speaker 3: Hey Manning, Yeah, so yeah, so there will be times when he looks bad. But I think he's gonna be a good player. I really like him, and I think you got just in a pure vacuum. I would rather have Mendoza than Trevion Henderson in super Flex Dynasty.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Now, looking at the running backs that Catalyst has here, I think it's a good like it's a good rotation of them. Right, you have four decent ones. But let me ask you this, FITZI would you be trying to take Scataboo, Toutin and maybe another piece and upgrade to like Hampton or Cook or do you kind of like diversifying even if it's not peak running backs, you have more to pick from because of the nature of the you know, the brutality of the position and all that. Would you rather have these four or are you maybe trying to take two and upgrade?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, Catalyst, Are you a contender this year? You just kind of on the come up?
Speaker 1: Very much a contender.
Speaker 4: It's just because last time I only went with May and had backups like Brissettes.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I only lost in the first round just because all my top tiers underperformed, like Jaysen and Ted and Pickens.
Speaker 1: What do you have at wide receiver and tight end?
Speaker 4: I also have Warren Fannin and I have a Buka at wide receiver too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's good.
Speaker 3: Like I think if he is enough ass catching firepower like wide receiver and tight end, and certainly the Warren Fannin combination is great. And this is a young team, so if you don't get there this year, it's not a catastrophe because, like you have a lot of good young players with Mendoza, those running backs, Scataboo, case Brown's still pretty young, Tutan could pop potentially this year. I mean, Abuca Warren Fan and this is a really nice core. Unless you're just overloaded at wide receiver. I'd maybe just try to see if it works with these running backs, Like is Chase Brown, Scataboo, Toutin And I'm sorry, who was the fourth Price?
Speaker 1: Price? Is that enough? Maybe?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'd kind of rather than dealing for something now, I'd kind of just go into the season with that and you know, see if it's enough, because we don't know what Tuton's role is going to be just yet, Like that Jaguars backfield is kind of a mystery right now, and we don't know exactly what Price's role is going to be when Charbona is coming back all of a sudden. There's been a lot of probably too much optimism about an early Charbonay return, so you could be pretty well set. We also don't know, like what Skataboo's timetable is, what his workload's going to be right off the bat, But I think you've got enough where you can go into the season standing pat at running back and then maybe if you realize you don't have enough, then you start making moves once we're in season.
Speaker 1: Anything else count, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Also, like what are your opinions on conceptions so far? Just because, like, I know there's a drop issue, but I also don't put a lot of SOCCT in just because like Jamar Chase had that same issue too, and like the dude exploded week one his first week.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: I do not care about drop issues and training camps specifically for rookies, and I honestly drops are frustrating to watch. But unless they're going to start taking the guy off the field because of the drops, and I'm not going to worry about them. They happen, right, so they're inevitability within the game of football. So unless they're going to start benching him because of the drops, I'm not going to be concerned about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you. I mean his the special sauce for concepts on as why he does after the catch. I feel like drops can be more of an issue for the guys who are downfield dudes like Quinton Johnston because they get fewer opportunities I think Conceptsion is going to be a high target guy, and like, it won't be the worst thing in the world if he drops one down again.
Speaker 1: Now we don't want to see like a nine.
Speaker 3: That would be pretty bad. He's not going to be in that role very long if that's what happens. I'm still pretty bullish, even though by all accounts, like Denzel Boston was the splashier guy in OTAs, Like, I would still rather have Concepcion than Boston.
Speaker 1: Same, I agree, begrudgingly. I'd take the aggie, but.
Speaker 2: The brown Aggie by the way, Cleveland Browns and an aggie. I saw something today was it was a guy who's a Steelers fan and he got to interview mister Rogers, and he said, is it okay to teach your kids to hate the Browns? And mister Rogers was like, I think they'll learn it for themselves, so, uh.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Good answer for mister Rogers being a Pittsburgh Well he's a Pittsburgh guy, of course.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, dude, I think I think Casey Concepcion is still going to be a stud, so I wouldn't worry about drops early and you know, just like we were talking about the beginning, they don't have a lot to talk about right now. So guy drops two balls and it's all of a sudden he has drop problems, you know for clickbait, So he's had drop issues, but he still went in the first round. So I doubt, I doubt they're going to be bad enough for them to take him off the field. And that's the only reason you have to start worrying about that stuff anything else.
Speaker 1: Catalyst.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, now that you brought up Boston, because because I'm also concerned about because I wanted to in the same in another guyasted leaue of mind. I'm trying to do the same thing I did with this one go six' seven WHERE i went price and then. Conception i'm just going like six to eight right, now AND i don't Think i'm going to be able to get a conception.
Speaker 5: Again so SHOULD i just Go? Boston at that? Point at one zero?
Speaker 2: EIGHT i Like boston, still So i'm A boston. GUY i Think fitz is less Into boston THAN i. Am AM i, RIGHT FITZI.
Speaker 3: I MEAN i Think i'd still rather Have stours or Even.
Speaker 1: COOPER i had one spot ahead Of. BOSTON i Go Concepcion Cooper, boston that's my. Order, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i don't feel strongly about, it just because The cooper landing spot was rough And boston did seem to pop In OTAs for whatever that's.
Speaker 1: Worth but then, Again OTA's.
Speaker 3: MAN i, mean of, course the big guys look good because they're MAKING i, know the reach. HELPS i guess In OTAs when you've got those balls over your head and, everything and we'll.
Speaker 1: SEE i, Mean boston could be really.
Speaker 3: Good HE i wasn't quite sure how to evaluate him going into reed, Drafts LIKE i JUST i felt like there was a little BIT i was more inclined to go with the better. Athletes but, HE i, know might have been wrong about. That maybe he had worth the one, Oaight.
Speaker 1: YEAH i mean he.
Speaker 2: Is you, know he's got possession guy upside With Kean coleman, downside so you, know it's hard to know exactly what he's going to, be BUT i still like. IT i would take him Over stours just If i'm already okay at tight end AND i think you were If i'm remembering correct. Catalysts but, UH i WOULD i would take the wide. Receiver BUT i you, Know Cooper, boston one of those guys is WHO i would take at that. Point so Thanks, CATALYSTS a lot of good questions from, you my. Friend appreciate, you all, RIGHT, fitzi we have some in the chat. Here first one is From. Max this is it sounds like this is directed towards you as. Well is the General trey McBride pessimism slash regression purely IN adp consideration to manage? Leagues or are you guys looking to actively sell and tear down in? Dynasty thank you From. Max so, yeah let's let's get let's get the official word on, THAT fitzi are YOU i know you're down On trey, McBride but is it just touchdown regression or is? It, hey, Look trey McBride isn't as good of a tight end as we, think AND i all we need to move him down because of.
Speaker 3: That SO i, MEAN i just, LIKE i think Brock bauers is truly kind of a superman, athletically and he's poised to get a ton of, targets maybe the sort of target load that we saw for for McBride last. Year AND i just think he's a better athlete and better, player BUT i like him more AND i Think loveland might have more upside Than trey McBride because he's so freakishly athletic in his. Size speed combination is such a problem for, defenders which we saw down the stretch last year where you, know FROM i think week nine or week ten on he was the tight end two behind only, McBride and in the final four games of the season for The bears playoffs included twelve targets a, game seven catches a, game ninety four and a half yards a game Or Colston loveland with. McBride it's that The cardinals led the league in pass attempts last year and they just drafted a running back at number.
Speaker 1: Three, overall there.
Speaker 3: Pass attempts are going to, drop and like if you look at how many they had last year and what the pass attempt count was for the teams that were like middle of the pack in the, league that could be one hundred fewer passes or more for The cardinals, losing and you, know McBride had a massive target, share was like creeping up on thirty, percent so he could have thirty or you, know twenty five to thirty or more less targets than he had last, year which would still be a lot of. Targets and he is a good, Player LIKE i don't want to totally crap on. HIM i think he's really. Good the other problem is That. Bogs we Think Carson beck is going to get an audition at some point this, year don't We, yeah because everyone Knows Jacoby burssett isn't the guy who's going to leave The cardinals into the. Future so at some Point beck's going to get an, audition and some of those targets are going to be coming from, him and that's probably not going to be real Pretty, plus we don't know if the new play, call If Micha, lafleora is going to be quite as tight end friendly As Drew petsing seemed to be last. Year and the other thing there was like there actually was late in the season sort of a record drive For trey. McBride i think he was going for like most catches by a tight end in a, year and like most team catches in. HISTORY i think he was going for most team catches in. History i'm not sure if that's now McBride or If larry fitz still has, it but there was this record drive for him and they were just completely peppering him BECAUSE i REMEMBER i was in a playoff game Against trey McBride and it was really taking me off that they were just hyper targeting him to try to get him the tight end reception. Record still managed to win that game, Somehow, Bogs but, MAN i was just beside myself watching The cardinals and Like, brisset every drop back for ring to. McBride SO i just don't think he's going to put up anything close to the numbers he put up last.
Speaker 2: YEAR i, mean he Crushed Larry fitzgerald was re leading with one hundred and nine coming in and uh oh, wow And trey McBride ended up with one hundred and twenty. Six SO i agreed that regression is, coming and probably a decent amount of, regression BECAUSE i, Mean trey McBride scored more points Than James cook last, year you know WHAT i, Mean, like he scored almost as many as A. Chan he scored more points To Jamar chase last, year three thirteen point six To, chase and it was three fifteen point nine for. McBride so he's definitely coming down right like, that is one hundred percent. HAPPENING i agree with that as, Well BUT i Think trey McBride is every bit of. Talented Is Colson. LOVELIN i don't know that anyone who's as sounded as Brock. POWERS i think he and he's my number one because of, that MAYBE i should put him in his own. Tier BUT i also think That trey McBride was the only show in town At Colorado state and he would still get fifteen, catches.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean like he is a very dominant, Player SO i don't the regression is coming in, touchdowns in, volume pretty much everything that fits, Said but he's still tight end two to. ME i just you can't expect this crazy year from him again probably. Ever so if it does it, again that'd be, great and put him at tight end. One then if he's going to be scoring more than you, know half of THE rb ones and most of the wide receiver, ones and he's got to be up.
Speaker 1: THERE i just.
Speaker 2: Don't think that this season that he had is. Repeatable SO i still think he's really good and he's my number. TWO i just think if you're depending on what he gave you last, year you're never going to see it.
Speaker 3: Again, Right, yeah not a panic, cell BUT i think his value is never going to be higher than it.
Speaker 1: Is right, now, agreed. Agreed let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Guys if you want a chance to win A Chris olive Signed Saints mini helmet for Frw Free curtsey are friends At Pristine auction dot, com all you have to do is to The Fantasy Pros dynasty YouTube channel right, now drop a comment below on any of our, videos and that's. It we will be announcing a winner right here on the, Channel so make sure to turn on those notifications so you can know when new videos are up and to claim your.
Speaker 1: Prize all, right go ahead.
Speaker 3: Before, yeah Before herbs And cheeses is hand, raised and we welcome anyone else who wants to ask us a question, live raise your. HAND i just asked that we answer three questions in the chat first before we get to anyone too that and we will answer more than that for anyone waiting behind the. Three all, right And I'm i'm going to go out of order. Here i'm going to Take bunting's. First, OKAY i think that's the logical thing to do with, two not, one but two Rendered soresby, questions it is So, bunting it is Sores by. Day bunting, Asks, Hello, bunting what should we do about Sores? By all my LEAGUES i commission are non auction and have already done the rookie. Draft, mind bidding for draft picks would be difficult because of the tie. Breakers i'm thinking just let them auction Fab so, yeah we just talked about this on A dynasty live stream a little while. Ago three, OPTIONS i think one and maybe the simplest, option just Throw soresby into the twenty twenty seven rookie. Draft, basically he's off the table for everyone in twenty twenty. Six he's in with the twenty twenty seven. Rookies easy, pasy because you're gonna have your draft order determined by the twenty twenty six. Season number, two do your blind bidding for a draft picks supplemental you know your league has its own supplemental. Draft it would be a little difficult because of the tie. BREAKERS i think you just have to for tie, Breakers, BUNTING i think you have to use twenty twenty six draft.
Speaker 2: Order that's, it and just go in the Same i'll Throw i'll throw in another little, bit how much of your fab? Money, yeah how much of your fab before the season are you willing to give up for soresby before you go? In like you if that is a good, one four or five people tied at a second round, pick then say all, right, well then how much fat money are you willing to give up on top of this?
Speaker 3: Pick you? Know? Yeah and the other one Is i'm thinking just let them auction. Fab the only thing is there what, if, like what if some people actually? Bid because in leagues where you have thirty player, roster thirty two player, roster there's some big dynasty.
Speaker 1: Leagues what if a couple people.
Speaker 3: Are willing to go all in and throw all one hundred or one thousand whatever your starting budget. Is what if they're willing to just shove all the chips in and how do you break that tie order finish last, year you're kind of back to the tie breaker. Dilemma SO i personally favor either the supplemental draft or the throw him in for twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Solutions, YEAH i THINK i think the supplemental draft is probably the best way to go about.
Speaker 1: It and do you, know figure out what's kind of?
Speaker 2: Fun, yeah use this year's draft, order LIKE fitzi, said, YEAH i think it's fun.
Speaker 1: Too it.
Speaker 2: Is and just to reiterate as, well what are you willing to give up For soresby in a supplemental if you are in a league that does this?
Speaker 3: Fits why don't we segue into this Into zoriol's?
Speaker 1: Question gotcha all?
Speaker 3: Right So, Zoriel, hey guys can't always listen, live but always appreciate, You Thanks. Oriol What's soorsby's value In DYNASTY qb? Rankings So boggs AND i were just debating. THIS i, SAID i might might be willing to give up a second in twenty twenty. Seven bog, said nothing earlier than a third round, Pick and, boy, like if we were to rank him right now In dynasty, Box i'm looking at My dynasty rankings and it's like put him ahead of guys like, like who would you rather Have Brendan sorosby OR jj.
Speaker 1: McCarthy that's kind of, tough isn't? It?
Speaker 2: Yeah it, is BUT i THINK i was afraid you were going to ask me somebody much. HIGHER i think you're in the correct, range so, Like i'm not putting him ahead Of Tyler shuck, right you. Can't i'm not putting.
Speaker 1: Him would you put?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: HIT i THINK i would take him ahead of, McCarthy but would you take him ahead Of?
Speaker 1: Simpson? FITS i.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't, No i'd rather Have simpson.
Speaker 2: Same so, YEAH i THINK i think McCarthy's a fair. Question soords me Or Bryce young. Fits i've still.
Speaker 3: Got bryce sent, there even THOUGH i do fear this could Be bryce's last year as a.
Speaker 1: Starter so it's.
Speaker 3: Funny our Colleague Derek Brown deebro was just texting me before. This he watched film On sourcebye. Today deebro doesn't really he's got a you, know he's got multiple. Kids he's like not a big college football watcher during this season On. Saturdays but, man that guy like pours over. Film he watches all cool watch In, february, yeah.
Speaker 1: The cold winter.
Speaker 3: Months so he just poured Over soresby's film today and he's, LIKE i don't, know, MAN i think this Guy's Drew lock basically like arm, talents you, know kind of all, tools no toolbox for, him just like a lot of arm, talent but processing accuracy kind of iffy. There but like he does have a strong, arm and he's fairly.
Speaker 1: Mobile so that's appealing for.
Speaker 3: Sure right, Now he's kind of a mystery box, guy to be totally, honest AND i don't know WHO i would rather have between him AND jj, McCarthy LIKE i feel like that's the approximate.
Speaker 1: Value, Though, YEAH i mean he's in that.
Speaker 2: TIER i would, say LIKE i have a tier WHERE i have, McCarthy, Richardson, Beck, pagent, right those guys that are like all potential. GUYS i would put him in that, group but probably at the bottom of. It So i'm not gonna be into sortsby what's the third question we're answering, HERE, Fitzi, yeah.
Speaker 3: SEE I i wanted to take this one From Celts Pats socks six seventeen because his town Of boston has been taken over by Drunken scots for The World cup and you can't go outside and has to be in here with us in the. Chat so, Uh, Seltz Pat, SOCKS i feel for. You we're gonna take your, question and it is Should George hallani be picked? Up if he's on the, wire you see him as the complimentary piece To price Until sharp's return Fourteen Team League Thanks.
Speaker 2: Fellas from early in camp from What i've heard is he is Over Emmanuel. Wilson so BUT i do think that those two guys are behind price probably, handcuffey you know WHAT i mean to each. Other so they're probably mixing in fifty to fifty behind Behind Jendarium. Price SO i don't know that either one of them has a ton of. Value SO i would say That halani isn't a must, buy but he would be the first handcuff To Jenderium price if you really want.
Speaker 3: ONE i do Think, Rosterball i'm probably if it's A fab, League i'm probably not. Spending i'm not going over my skis and spending on fab and like who to drop for? Him, like that's also kind of a debate TO i just think he's going to be the third down Back, bogs BUT i think he's got basically no early down. Upside, yeah that's kind of my take on, him because Once sharps comes, back they're going to have three candidates to play the early, Downs Sharbs price and then you, know kind of a distant Third Emmanuel. Wilson But halani might be a better third down back than any of. Them the only, thing like maybe When sharps comes, back and they want to keep Playing price and maybe a Little wilson on early. Downs Maybe sharps plays a little bit more in passing. DOWNS i don't.
Speaker 2: Know do you think do you think that The seahawks would like you, know they sign Him Manuel, wilson they expect him to be better than what he, is and he's just not living up to what they, thought And halani is still over. Him do you think they might go get Like Naji harris or. Somebody there's a nause question later.
Speaker 3: ON i did see that maybe we might as well just take that because it's a nice.
Speaker 1: SEGUE i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i, mean they've they've already got four backs in the mix if we Include, Sharbone SO i don't think they're going to add to. It, okay AND i think that's. It but the only thing Is Seltz peth. SOCKS i don't. Know If halani becomes startable barring like a wave of, injury if all of a, Sudden Jeddarrean price goes down and suddenly it's Just halani And Emmanuel wilson in The seattle, backfield then Maybe halani starts getting some early non. Snaps If sharps isn't back And jeddarian price is. Hurt but, yeah in a fourteen team, LEAGUE i do think he's probably rosterble unless it's you, know small rosters of maybe twenty two or. Fewer OTHERWISE i, think, yeah he's probably.
Speaker 2: Rosterble and what about Naj hairs being a cut in a ten man, LEAGUE i think that until he, signs he can easily be, cut, CORRECT i.
Speaker 3: Think so for, Sure, yeah especially even if it's, yeah, yeah even if the rosters are, THIRTY i think he could still probably cut. Him there are other GUYS i would want to roster before.
Speaker 2: Him, agreed AND i like nause he's an instant pickup if he gets. Signed but when that's gonna, happen we you, know we're still waiting On he's had a couple of visits, too so he might be you, know they might be getting those medicals back and being, like, yeah, well, Sorry, nauji we can't sign, you you know WHAT i. Mean and if that's the, case then it's probably going to be a team that's pretty desperate to sign.
Speaker 1: Him so we'll.
Speaker 3: Agree but before we get To, cally oh go, Ahead i'm. SORRY i was just going to, Say, Callie mike and. Others we will get to like more chet questions a little.
Speaker 2: Later, absolutely before we get to, that let me tell, you guys about the Trade. Analyzer dynasty is all about timing the. Market you need to know when to buy a, player when to buy a player before he jumps a, tear when to sell before value, drops and whether the trade you're about to send actually makes sense for your. Roster with our trade, analyzer you can compare players rookie picks full trade packages before you hit. Send if you want to acquire, someone make sure you're checking the value first in our trade. Analyzer access to the trade analyzer is included for all premium. Subscribers start your three day free trial At fantasypros dot com Slash dynasty twenty six and win the trade market with The Trade analyzer At fantasypros Dot com slash my. Playbook all, right we got herbs and cheese up on the Mic herbs and.
Speaker 1: Cheese what is, up my? Friend how we? Doing? Hey, guys will do?
Speaker 6: Good so got a QUESTION fitzi kind of answered it early on HIS ama, channel but got a trade question about potentially sending away tech FIRST cmc If i'm purely in a one or two in window a little more context that wasn't in the question in the chat FOR fitzi THAT i answered earlier IS i THINK i Get Jordan james And Braylen allen in the trade also WHERE i Have Bryce, hall so could kind of get those.
Speaker 1: HANDCUFFS i don't know if that adds enough to.
Speaker 6: Change your answer of saying no, EARLIER, fitzi or if you're still in that's just way too. RICH i know the dynasty value is probably a loss, there but kind of up against another juggernaut in the league and the Guy i've beating the championship last, year he's got some real. Hammers so just trying to see WHERE i can get that advantage to maybe repeat this.
Speaker 4: Year.
Speaker 2: Augs i'll chime in in a, Second so it's give it to me one more.
Speaker 1: Time it is you were GETTING cmc and what for.
Speaker 6: Tet Jordan james And Braylan.
Speaker 1: Allen, no.
Speaker 2: You'd have to be really really good at wide receiver and really desperate and be getting a little bit more back to do this.
Speaker 1: Deal, so, like what are your running backs right?
Speaker 6: Now Urban, CHEESE, Jt Chase, brown And Brice, hall so pretty. Strong it would just be being able to start that flex uh WITH cmc OVER, tet and THEN i Have Jamar, chase Nico. A. J brown And Garrett wilson still at receiver IF i sent teed. Away so just kind of trying to get that edge at that last flex.
Speaker 1: Spot you started two or three white, outs.
Speaker 6: There's two wide, outs two, receivers and then there's three.
Speaker 2: Flexes oh, YEAH i think it's going to be too. MUCH i understand you wanted to do, this BUT i don't KNOW i would trade. Trying can you go lower THAN? Tet this person won't come OFF cmc For Garrett wilson and something he.
Speaker 1: MIGHT i just HAVE i don't.
Speaker 6: Know i'm not the BIGGEST tet believer and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of tech what realistic? Do why don't you Like tet.
Speaker 6: Even as a. PROSPECT i was never as high on him as a lot of other. PEOPLE i just think he's somewhat. Limited and Then i'm definitely out On Bryce young Where i'm JUST i think That Garrett wilson could produce as much as him this season if targets served kind of funneled that. WAY i JUST i don't, know not a Big panthers, Fan so if The jets are trailing enough games they might be airing and.
Speaker 1: Out so just kind of With Gino smith And Kate.
Speaker 2: Klubnick SO, fitzi what do you need to add on TO cmc to make the deal with teed, like because this is not, enough, Right i'm Not Jordan, James Braylan allen or two backup courts or running, backs And Jordan james is absolutely. WORTHLESS i mean he might be the backup TO, cmc which is nice you get the handcuff or, whatever but that could be we don't.
Speaker 1: Know They're, yeah they're not clean. Handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah Isaiah davis is there and for The, jets and we've already Got Aaron glenn talking about it being a three headed backfield does a twenty seven.
Speaker 2: SECOND i don't believe that for a. SECOND i didn't last when he said. It Brice allen Or bristol is way better than all those. Guys but so what do we add TO tet to make this deal fair or TO cmc to make this deal? Fair do we add like a what do you DO cmc in a twenty twenty seven second FOR?
Speaker 1: Tet does that make it? Fair? FITSIE i, would but the other person might not be willing to do.
Speaker 2: That, yeah AND i, agree AND i don't THINK i don't think they. Will but that is enough for me to not do the. Trade but if you're down On, tet if you're down On tet and you think we're overvaluing, him then this is this would be a fair, deal and it is you, know don't let us talk you out of the deal you want to.
Speaker 1: Do is What i'll.
Speaker 2: Say this isn't this isn't far enough off to where we, say oh my, god well you don't know what you're doing and you got completely ripped. Off this is a reach for you because right now the market would say that you're.
Speaker 1: Overpaying but if you don't believe, that you don't believe.
Speaker 2: It it's not far enough off for us to say you absolutely can't do this.
Speaker 1: Deal, OH i wouldn't say.
Speaker 2: THAT i would, say if this is something that you're really gung ho, about then you can do.
Speaker 1: It it's just not something that fits OR i would.
Speaker 6: Do that's all all, Right, yeah makes, SENSE i guess along with it's associated with the same. Trade but this league is a pretty young dynasty. League IT'S i, mean it's the first ONE i. Joined but it's going. On it'll be this thirty year this, year and the Guy i'm training, with it just seems like he's completely. Stuck he should be real, building but he BOUGHT cmc an offseason and kind of doesn't have a whole lot of picks and doesn't have a whole lot of. Youth SO i feel like it's something that could help him dynasty. Wise do you ever make a trade like that in, mind just with like the health to the, league like trying to keep everyone like in a better position to not just completely collapse and be.
Speaker 2: Invested it's a nice secondary, thought but my team comes first every.
Speaker 3: Time, YEAH i mean that that's something you have to. Balance, LIKE i understand the. SENTIMENT i really.
Speaker 1: Do are the commissioners and.
Speaker 6: Cheese, No i'm not the, commissioner but.
Speaker 3: Because that's the commissioner's, job, yeah you, know like to maybe either give it rice to newbies or to just, say, like, dude you're ruining the balance of the league by doing this.
Speaker 1: Trade what do we? Do you?
Speaker 6: Know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to be the glue. GUY i respect it's very.
Speaker 2: Respectful it's a nice, thought but my team comes first every, Time so SO i would say like it's it's also good to put yourself in their shoes to look at their overall, build not just to SAY i want, This what does it? Cost you know you're making set you make the trade makes sense for them and what they're. Doing this guy might be pot committed and he might be, saying, hey LOOK i traded FOR. Cmc i'm not trading him after. That so he could feel that, way but you could also maybe see a little buyer's remorse and help him get out of.
Speaker 1: It, so but that would have to.
Speaker 2: Be up to you if you THINK cmc is worth, it BECAUSE i think it was a miracle that he stayed healthy for seventeen. Games BUT i also he was so good it's hard to deny. It he scored so many points last year is, CRAZY i get. IT i JUST i think this is trading too much at the end of the. Day so anything else herbs and.
Speaker 1: Cheese shall let somebody else hop. Up appreciate you, Guys, yeah my, friend good.
Speaker 3: Question And grim here in the chat saying he thinks bad year FOR cmc owners. Coming he had over four hundred touches last year going to be a rough year for, him but.
Speaker 2: He also went To germany and got the magic. Dust so if he does that a candidacy, here maybe he'll be. Fine everybody should be doing it every year if you ask. Me but because if it KEPT cmc aalty when everybody else on that team is dropping like flies and he was the injury pro, guy let's do, this you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: Mean but who? Knows rice? Pudding you're up, next my? Friend what's going?
Speaker 7: On i'm in the middle of a rebuild And i'm kind of considering moving off Of chase and the main manager wants, him but he. Won't he doesn't want to give up anything more than may we do six point passing? Touchdowns so he he outscored him last, year so he's like pretty reluctant unless it's it's a super flex twelve, team so he would DO i think he would do it straight out one for one because he Has lamar And dark and he's he's poised to make a good run this, year but he doesn't want to give up, anyone anyone more than just like a one for one or or just like basically a nothing, burger like a, jal like a nail or something that's not been to do anything for my rebuilding.
Speaker 1: Team i'd be willing to Take may For chase and Super. Flex, yep, Same i've killed it's twelve.
Speaker 2: Twelve, YEAH i mean again THE qb Math AND i know people on you, know in social media complain that we're worried about the. Quarterbacks but the SIMPLE qb math in a twelve team league is not everybody gets three not everybody gets three, Starters and if you can get one of the best, starters they're just worth so much more than the other. Positions so, Yeah I'M i, Mean i'm pulling the trigger on that every.
Speaker 7: Day LIKE i Have williams right, Now Malik willis and employees to Take mendoza at one oh, two But i'm kind of trying to move off of him to the guy For. Yeah, Yeah i'm kind of trying to move off gets more draft back. CAPITAL i have three picks in twenty, seven so you're trying to get another one to either do that or or just not Take mendoza and Take. TATE i don't know how you feel about. That IF i can't get any IF i can't get any anyone to move, up if.
Speaker 2: You can't trade out of, it, YEAH i Would tate would be the next guy, up but you might you might Draft mendoza and get more Than tate.
Speaker 1: For him on the, market you know WHAT i. Mean so, yeah, yeah consider that as.
Speaker 2: Well but, YEAH i would be the trade For Drake may BECAUSE i Love, willis but you just don't have.
Speaker 1: That you don't have that too.
Speaker 2: Yet AND i Think mendoza is going to be, successful so you can Have mendoza And, willis but to just Have Ca williams And Drake may for the next decade would be pretty.
Speaker 1: Good so, yeah, YEAH i hear.
Speaker 7: That just IF i was going to move off and go and try to get the uh the ONE o three from the guy who's who's, interested what do you think about just Swapping judkins and my OR i would give him two in the one oh two for either the ONE o three And judkins or even just like a twenty seven first And. Judkins do you think that's like fair?
Speaker 2: VALUE i don't think it's, value but if he'll accept, IT i would take it.
Speaker 1: IMMEDIATELY i Like. Judkins, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: AND i think some people maybe don't perceive that big a gap between the ONE o two.
Speaker 1: And ONE o.
Speaker 3: Three, Yep, okay all, right we've Got Nate, Tech Nate, Tech what is going?
Speaker 1: On my Friend llo's how are we doing? Great how are you a? Tech? Good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Right So i'm right there with.
Speaker 6: You i'm getting over cold, too so apologize.
Speaker 1: For that guy's all. Sick look at.
Speaker 6: THIS i KNOW i don't know what's going in the sun in the middle of.
Speaker 1: Summer live in The. South i'm In, houston So i'm thinking maybe.
Speaker 6: Now i'm in The.
Speaker 2: Midwest weird because In ARIZONA i lived there for a long. Time you get cold in the summer because more people are inside in the, summer.
Speaker 6: Because it makes, sense makes. Sense, well thanks for having me. On guys agree with the consensus of McBride regressing this, Year SO i put my team in the. Chat had a couple of questions just kind of on what you would. Recommend i'm thinking of a few different ways to go about selling high on. Him i've Got loveland And likely on the, bench and THEN i picked Up Rare don on my. Taxi so look at the kind of cash in on. McBride i'm contending right. NOW i won the league last, year But i'm light a little bit on running back. Depth you, know Obviously i've got a great starting, too and Then i've Got tooting on the, bench which was a lucky pick from last year kind of turning. Out was hopeful that At tim would, leave but that worked out pretty. Well what are your thoughts on trying to flip them now and maybe packaging Maybe tootin' or a couple other, things and trying to get another running back there versus maybe just selling McBride and getting a couple more twenty first or twenty seven, picks maybe get a first and something else out of, it and maybe just going for depth next year in the. Draft i've got two more than likely late twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven, first this is a great, QUESTION. Fitzi on the trade value chart in non tight end, premium we have McBride at like a sixty seven with running backs that should get you most running backs anybody that is enter H Hn, yeah, Yeah And hampton And hn are five and, Six so no Love Jenti gibs A. Robinson but it puts you like on the path to get any of those other running backs that you. Want would you prioritize that over getting you, know, like would you prioritize Getting hampton and e for the running back needs specifically over getting a pick fitsy BECAUSE i THINK i probably would because next, year the quarterbacks are, great the wide receivers are, Great we're not one hundred percent on the running backs quite.
Speaker 3: Yet looks like a good, clan but could be. Weird AND ntek does have a powerful looking, roster so maybe it would just help to like get that extra running back. Now and, MAN i mean even, SO i think maybe our tight end value on McBride is like maybe a little overjuiced by the High Derek brown ranking on. Him SO i mean not Only hampton or Ah, chan BUT i THINK i would personally also Take James cook Or Jonathan taylor for him straight, Up, yeah have slightly lower numerical values in our trade value treat Than hampton or A Chan.
Speaker 2: Agreed, YEAH i think IF i can get one of those top tier Guys, hampton A, Chan, Cook, Taylor Brise, Hall i'm probably doing. That you can ask for something extra back or a pick or include something extra back for one of those rbs and it's going to be the, same you, know like we're talking like, third, fourth, fifth not anything in the first or second, Round but whatever gets that deal. Done if you need the running, BACK i would Say i'm okay with so that would be my first priority would be to get the running back that you need and not wait a full year for the pick next, year even though the class is.
Speaker 3: Good Having lovelandon likely just gives you so much, yeah leeway to make that.
Speaker 1: Deal. Yep, yeah that's kind of Why i'm comfortable with. It that makes.
Speaker 6: Sense i've just been kind of going back and forth with DO i bite the bullet this year and do it and not focus as much on potentially getting you, know something really good in the next next draft for running.
Speaker 3: Back so that's.
Speaker 1: Helpful you got anything? ELSE N?
Speaker 6: Tech, no you, know if you, could if you could tell me HOW i could package ups in twenty seven first to get the number one overall SO i can Get smith And adams of, this that'll be.
Speaker 1: Great. Yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Uh he's gonna require some you, know elicit drugs in the. DRINK i think.
Speaker 1: If we knew exactly what the formula was would be behind many.
Speaker 5: Paywalls so fair, Enough thanks, GUYS i appreciate.
Speaker 2: It you got A N tech appreciate, you my. Friend before we move, on they remind, you guys to join Our Fantasy Pros discord community chat with other, fans get access to exclusive, amas and wind up on our. Podcast feed the current. Schedule Worm in fits at Five easter on the First tuesday of every, Month myself fits at Five eastern on the Third tuesday of every. Month come, in get your questions, answered and beat on the show at fantasypros Dot com slash.
Speaker 1: Chat all, RIGHT.
Speaker 2: Fitzi and see we got four we have with their hands, raised and then a couple?
Speaker 1: Three is it? Four only? Three?
Speaker 3: Yeah so why don't We why don't we cut it off At Overcome ruckfeck And chinzler and then we'll try to take a few more chats before we cut.
Speaker 2: Out Perfect all, Right, overcome you are, up my? Friend what do you got for?
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 8: SO i picked up fan in off waivers last season somehow before the season, began And i've Got bowers. Already i've Got, bowers and So i've been trying TO i don't want to Move, fannin but, LIKE i looking for some. Opportunities And i've got one of my best friends AND i have been going back and forth in a counter. War So i've Got hampton, Too so he's been sending me His Jonathan Taylor kincaid and WHAT i think is a mid to light first For hampton and fannin mid to lay twenty twenty seven first For hampton And.
Speaker 1: Fannin And I'M i don't, Know i'm what do you guys think about?
Speaker 8: That i've thought about go kind of doing like a three way trade with With James cook instead Of. Tailor BUT i want, more you, know AND i don't, know what do you.
Speaker 2: Guys think i'd take. It i'm with, You fitz, See i'm taking. That i'm taking that deal IF i. Can, so you, know and you pick, that you pick up fan of for nothing and you're turning him into you, know win more depth for your.
Speaker 1: Team SO i Think i'm with it as, WELL. Fitzi AND i get.
Speaker 3: THAT i get That hampton is a better future asset Than taylor and Fan in a better future asset Than. Kincaid but Like taylor And kincaid are Still taylor especially like, valuable really valuable pieces in the here and now In.
Speaker 1: KINCAID i, mean if they.
Speaker 3: He's a good, player it's just that he's got, well it's got this. WEIRD i think it's pcl thing that they're choosing to let just heal normally and Not i'm there.
Speaker 1: FOR i don't even care About. Kincaid it's about the mid the mid.
Speaker 3: First the mid first is that's what even though you're giving up two really good young, players And taylor is maybe getting into the late prime of his career And kincaid's got this knee thing that could be, problematic and that first round pick is going to be valuable next year and it's going to be such a good, draft like that is going to be a hugely valuable. Pick AND i just think you're getting more value than you're giving up net dynasty. VALUE i think it really works out well for you. Overcome AND i, agree, like and you just you win this straight, too Because fana didn't cost you. Anything you picked him up off, waivers so either cost you a waiver position or fab which is basically. Nothing and, uh you know you. Didn't you didn't pay like a regular draft pick for him and then trade.
Speaker 1: Him we don't want to.
Speaker 3: Look at how he got, him never mind that he sort of lucked into.
Speaker 1: Him, Yeah i'm still on the.
Speaker 2: Whole it's just it makes it makes me Say i'm more willing to risk this because this was a cheap.
Speaker 1: Asset that's. All that's All i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying so when you when you find one hundred dollar bill in the parking, lot you're more likely to put it on a blackjack table than put it in the. BANK i GUESS i understand The uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, YEAH i find a hundred bucks in the parking. LOT i don't think he's making it out of the parking. Lot i'm probably burning it. Somewhere but you, know not great with. Money so rock, fact what is going, on my? Friend how are we doing?
Speaker 5: Good how are you guys?
Speaker 1: Doing long time no seeing? Friend what do you got for?
Speaker 5: Us similar situation To. Nateek Actually i've got an embarrassment of riches at tight. End but my angle, Here i'm looking for some insider trading information on your Comrade ericson and SPECIFICALLY i wanted to see if you guys Knew i've got McBride craft pits and stours to work, with and then his best tight end Is Brenton. STRANGE i was wondering if you knew if he'd be willing like how his view is on, McBride if he if he's in like the you, know fading, category if he's if he's you, know wanting to probably not buy him because everyone knows he's buying, high but specifically it's a Super flex, league AND i wanted to know if getting or Wrestling dart out of his hands is. REALISTIC i don't think.
Speaker 1: Interesting you've definitely talked To ericson more THAN i.
Speaker 3: Have, FINCI i have been sort of the vocal, fader And debro has been sort of the vocal, champion And ericson has not really taking a strong. Stance But i'm just gonna look at his staff our staff rankings, here he's got, Yeah trey McBride number two or redraft and staff dynasty. RANKINGS i Think ericson is a guy who with, me agrees that, Yeah, loveland he's got number three behind or, McBride number three Behind. Loveland SO i think he is kind of a pragmatist like. Me he realizes there's probably gonna be some regression coming from, McBride but probably STILL i think he still agrees he's he's not paying for twenty twenty Five trey McBride. PRODUCTION i think knows better than, that so knows there's some regression. Coming BUT i think you'd still be willing to buy him at a reasonable.
Speaker 1: Price that's just a.
Speaker 2: Guess, yeah he can Get dart for McBride probably not huh, no, no not, no.
Speaker 5: All, RIGHT i WAS i didn't want to send him an offer and him just be like this is. Ridiculous no.
Speaker 3: Way, well if you can actually send.
Speaker 2: A message and, say, HEY i know this isn't, enough but is this if we add are you even you?
Speaker 1: Know is this a? Consideration you can at least ask that you?
Speaker 5: Know all, Right, well thank, YOU i. Appreciate is there anything else you'd consider here with McBride craft pits and. Stours, HONESTLY i got pits for barely a, song SO i would love to move on from. Him BUT i think everyone's kind of wise as to why he wasn't tight end too last.
Speaker 2: Year, yeah AND i think you know you can try just say, hey Look i've got a lot of depth to tight. END i have other Pieces i'm willing to, sell maybe draft, picks And i'm looking for a, quarterback and see what kind offers you. Get it's hard to know who values what you, know how deeply in every. League so but you have good assets to trade and you have a lot of depth to tight. End so, yeah definitely take advantage of. It BUT i do think that for the most, part people know it's a good time to sell McBride because he's at an all time.
Speaker 1: High so, yeah.
Speaker 3: But, man you were definitely a motivated seller at tight. End, yes, yes all kinds of.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 5: YEAH i mean every single one of these guys was like a late round draft pick or traded for a late round draft, pick so they're all kind of in that same fan in situation as a previous, speaker.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, YEAH i mean it gives you a little more, leeway not to. Fits he's gonna take that hundred dollars he finds and puts it in a Roth, Ira so right for, Me i'm Gonna i'm gonna gamble with. It So i'm going to see if we could turn this into two hundred and you, know either go home broke or drive home in a brand new CAR i didn't come, with so you, know Thanks.
Speaker 1: Hills, yeah, great great.
Speaker 2: Question my, friend got one more on the mike, here, chinzer what's going, on my?
Speaker 1: Friend how are we doing?
Speaker 10: Good how are you guys doing doing?
Speaker 1: Great my? Friend what do you got for? Us?
Speaker 10: Sir all, Right i'm Slowly i'm becoming more and more obsessed with twenty twenty seven, firsts AND i want to know IF i need to be talked off the LEDs here from tinkering in the off. Season i'm trying to Trade Joe burrow Or i'm thinking about Trading Joe burrow for a twenty seven, first which would probably be the top three In. Mendoza do you think THAT'S i, Mean burrow's a good foundation piece even in a, rebuild BUT i don't know the twenty seven first Or i'm seeing in my. Dreams so would you do that deal or what do you?
Speaker 3: THINK i, mean you're kind of in rebuild come up, mode, Right.
Speaker 2: Well, okay hold, on, though where do you Have burrow among? QUARTERBACKS fitzi For?
Speaker 3: Dynasty, oh In, dynasty, YEAH i have him, seventh, SEVENTH i have, four so unlike you, Have i've got the guys that probably have ahead of him who you, Don't Caleb, Herbert Jayden.
Speaker 2: Daniels, Yeah i've Got Jane daniels one spot. BELOW i Have caleb And herbert below those. Guys so if you Think Joe burrow's injury, prone then. Okay if you think this is going to be a top three, pick then, fine you already have three picks in there, too so you have multiple shots at.
Speaker 1: Quarterbacks that's gonna be. Fine BUT i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i Think burrow is still a very good. Asset you, know he's just turning. Thirty i'm willing to keep.
Speaker 1: Him SO i Take mendoz in the, pick AND i think that's. Fair that's a fair.
Speaker 2: Deal but when it doesn't end up being or is it really going to be a top three, pick if that guy Has burrow on his, team it might end up being six or, seven you, Know.
Speaker 3: So, Ogg's Jeremiah, Smith Cam, Coleman Charlie becker.
Speaker 2: All going to be gone on the top four picks if that if that pick doesn't end up in the top.
Speaker 3: Four you, Know Amad Hardy, Kawan lacey Arch. MANNING i, mean there's.
Speaker 2: Like but but it's It's smith and a couple of those quarterbacks that are a better value Than, burrow and that's. It i'm not taking any running. BACK i had A burrow in a superflex, Right.
Speaker 3: No, wait he didn't he Say Fernando mendoza in a first For. Burrow, Yes mendoza is going to be really. Good he's not gonna Be, burrow not gonna be close To.
Speaker 1: Burrow you think He's.
Speaker 3: BURROW i think, No BUT i think a twenty twenty seven first closes that gap and then Some, Okay i'm not, there all, right but split decision, here.
Speaker 1: We can be.
Speaker 2: Different you, have you have three. Picks it seems like you know what you want to do with this. Pick so don't let me talk you off the ledge of what you want to. Do but, PERSONALLY i would Say i'm probably already pretty invested in this. CLASS i Think i'm gonna hold on A. Burrow but it is a fair, Deal i'll say. That so all, Right fitzy lightning round on some of these in the. Chat what do you got for?
Speaker 7: Us?
Speaker 3: Yeah Kelly mike eighty, five who is a New discord member and first time, Listener Welcome Kelly mike got offered neighbors and a twenty twenty seven second For, jefferson mainly Justin.
Speaker 1: Jefferson he has.
Speaker 3: Some good wide Receivers, pickens She, Rice, Quinton, Johnson, johnston Also deck And Drake May SHOULD i accept that?
Speaker 1: Offer oh, man this is a good.
Speaker 2: Offer neighbors are coming off the knee, surgery you, get you, KNOW i THINK i want neighbors in the, second AND i Love Justin, jefferson BUT i THINK i want neighbors in the. Second there's no Longer hopefully there's a longer shelf life for. Neighbors i'm not too worried about the surgery and the cleanup that the cleanup is more for like the first couple weeks of this.
Speaker 1: Year moving, forward he should be. Fine so, YEAH i mean it's really close for.
Speaker 3: ME i leans we're gonna have another split decision, Here Kelly mike eighty. FIVE i leaned slightly Towards, jefferson especially since it looks like you could contend this year with a top three at receiver Of, Jefferson pickens for She, rice and Then dak And Drake may at, quarterback assuming your running backs are. Good, yeah this is it's. Close it's a fair. Deal bogman likes neighbors in the.
Speaker 1: PICK i Prefer.
Speaker 2: Jefferson, yeah and it's close enough to Where Kelly, Mike i'll agree with either way you're. Leaning so if you want to hold on to, neighbors do. It if you Want, jefferson it's close. Enough I'll i'll work with you. There what's, NEXT Fitzi.
Speaker 3: Bunting just wants to, say can you guys mention on this podcast THAT i redeem myself with a LIVE Ffpc Best ball DRAFT i did last week With ericson And Tom strachen Because hunting didn't like how.
Speaker 1: We did in a when we did a Live. Yeah yeah HE i was on the. QUARTERBACKS i remember that. One, yes, yes, Great. Yeah bunting's kinda he does have a good team in this.
Speaker 3: One he's got a pretty Solid he's Got Braghan Henderson bucket running. Back he's like sick at wide, RECEIVER Aj, Brown Nico, Collins Jackson smith And jig B, roma Dunes a khalilsha, Here jalen. McMillan, yeah and then like still Has Jalen. Hurts this is a it's a really good. Team so much better work, here my, friend much better work.
Speaker 1: Here but that's what we. Do we do marks to try different. Things you don't have to feel bad about.
Speaker 3: It so, Yeah demultrie eight team TWO qb FULL PPR idp. League would you TRADE C D lamb for the twenty twenty six one oh two and one oh. Three he would Draft tate And tyson with those two. Picks i'm concerned About lamb getting older and the target vulturing From. Pickens, Plus i'd like to improve my depth at wide receiver and uh the age of the, position so his wide receiver room Currently Chase, lamb, McLaurin, DeVante, Adams, Burden Wandale, Pittman Disigs ioman Or Jalen, Noel Trey. Harris remember it's an eight. Teamer and then, two would you Trade trey McBride For loveland and the twenty twenty six one oh. FIVE i would most likely Get lemon with that pick picking McBride's a cell. High, YEAH i MEAN i Rank loveland ahead of McBride In, DYNASTY i, don't AND i would still do. That that Five Lemon lemon more than closes the. Gap so demultry absolutely on number, two make that. Trade what do you think ABOUT cd for the ONE o two and ONE o.
Speaker 2: Three i'm a little more split on that. One, specifically in ten, MAN i THINK i want the better player in most scenarios or eight, MAN i GUESS i want the best player BECAUSE i want the best starting. Roster SO i Think i'll Hold lamb in, that BUT i. DON'T i don't hate. It it's a fair. TRADE i just THINK i want to Keep.
Speaker 3: Lamb, YEAH i, mean we always have to reassess what a contender looks like in an, eighty but, MAN i would Not his top three Is Chase lamb. McLaurin i love, that and then he's Got burden as a young guy on the come. Up, yeah BUT i, agree like maybe for an eighth, teamer he doesn't feel super deep having like you, know the Aging DeVante is his number four or maybe five this year Behind.
Speaker 1: Burden we'll see And.
Speaker 3: WANDALE i kind of get, it BUT i THINK i leaned slightly towards Keeping Lamb Tu.
Speaker 1: Maultree, yeah not a terrible deal for.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah it's a fair, deal BUT i want the best player in a man SO i can Keep.
Speaker 1: Lamb so, next.
Speaker 3: What's the risk fit See grim, says would any of you pros be interested in the possibility of doing a league With discord? Members, yeah, Well i'm definitely overloaded on, leagues but that is that is a, possibility and uh, yeah we'll we'll talk more.
Speaker 1: About That grim in the in the weeks to.
Speaker 3: Come let's do let's do one, more, okay BECAUSE i GOTTA i gotta walk the. Dogs Wyatt. Schultz, hey, guys first time you're. Here glad to be. Here piggybacking off The trey McBride, conversation It's trey McBride, day bogs it. Is he was Offered Casey conceptcy on late twenty seven first And Mark andrews for him. Today thoughts on This it's a twelve, team super, flex non tight end premium OLD, Ppr, yeah except probably late twenty seven first And Mark.
Speaker 2: Andrews, yeah so REALLY i think it's the twenty seven first that makes this worth, It, right you're Replacing Mark andrews with an old, man or you're Replacing trey McBride with an old man And Mark. Andrews but you, KNOW i GUESS i would want to know what are the tight ends you have on your, Team like who is replacing. McBride it's probably going to Be Mark andrews as your, Starter Casey, concepcion like is not great for this, year but adding that first round pick IN i think is going to make it worth it with those two. Guys AM i is this too much for one really good?
Speaker 1: Player fits? He Because i'm kind of liking. It, YEAH i think it's.
Speaker 3: FAIR i like it, too especially if you're more rebuild retool than when now Quiet, schultz does that make? SENSE i, mean if he's should he do it if he feels he's a contender this?
Speaker 2: Year, Boggs, yeah if you're a contenter this, YEAR i would probably hold off on.
Speaker 1: It but same, here same.
Speaker 3: HERE i feel if you're one of the top two or three, teams probably not a Trade i'm. Doing but if you're kind of retooling somewhere middle of the pack or, Rebuilding i'd go ahead and do.
Speaker 1: That he, SAYS i have Gats in And.
Speaker 2: Rearden i'm not a competitor this, year BUT i plan on it next.
Speaker 1: Year i'm middle of the pack right. Now THEN i would, go, yeah, deal, yep, yeah, yep we're down with.
Speaker 3: It all, Right let's let's do one more because G dog has one AND i want to. Add iraq had an interesting idea with the Supplemental, okay, great he, Said i'm thinking to mirror THE nfl Supplemental. Draft create three groups of teams based on twenty twenty five. Finish each group has its own. Lottery this creates draft, order then blind bids for that using that order for the Supplemental.
Speaker 1: DRAFT i kind of like.
Speaker 3: That, yeah so basically one through, four five through, eight, nine or excuse, me five through, eight, sorry nine through. Twelve, yeah that MAKES i kind of like. That, YEAH i do, too sort things a little. More could CALL iraq and.
Speaker 1: G dog what's? Up? Fellas just had a follow up.
Speaker 3: Trade happened to something that went down a couple of weeks. Ago wonder what your thoughts. WERE i was the team Acquiring Marvin Harrison. Junior you Got Marvin Harrison junior and Sends Chewba hubbard And Michael. Wilson which side of that do you want to be?
Speaker 1: On believe That Marvin harrison's, side but not by a.
Speaker 3: LOT i kind of think so, too are Boy Matt walton and Thinks Michael wilson is like better Than Marvin Harrison junior straight?
Speaker 1: Up look he might straight, up But i'll say two.
Speaker 2: Things Number, One Marvin harrison did most of his production or excuse, Me Michael wilson did a lot of his production Without Marvin. Harrison and the volume is going to be like all that stuff that applies to trade, McBride you, know goes across the, board less targets For, marvin less targets For Michael wilson as, well especially with the addition Of share Of My love And Tyler.
Speaker 1: ALGEER i just Like.
Speaker 2: Cuba IS i Like cuba For redraft BECAUSE i Don't i'm not buying Into brooks coming off with two knee surgeries and being, great and they don't have anyone behind him, Either SO i Think cuba's gonna have a good twenty. Six BUT i don't know about moving, forward like how long is this gonna?
Speaker 1: LAST i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i Think cuba is, a you, know slightly above replacement level as a running, back AND i think he has way more ceiling Than Michael. Wilson so Maybe Michael wilson's. Better is that within the realm of possibility after what he did last, year it could, Be but he's also an injury prone player from college that has only done it for one, year so it's Probably Marvin.
Speaker 1: Harrison but this is kind of a gross trade either, Way SO.
Speaker 3: I consider myself kind of A Marvin harrison junior skeptic at this. Point just traded him away for like what the ONE o nine and twenty twenty seven second, though LIKE i, MEAN i did. NOT i didn't get a lot for, him BUT i would still rather Have harrison than The.
Speaker 1: Cuba Michael wilson.
Speaker 2: Combo, yeah AND i you, know we're still making excuses For Marvin. Harrison so this is WHY i said my bit about drawing a line in the sand, eventually but we'll. See SO i Think Marvin harrison is going to pop off this. Year but If i'm, Wrong i'm fine being done With Marvin. Harrison that is it for. Us we'll see guys next. Time take it, easy. Everybody thanks for.
Speaker 9: Listening to The Fantasy Pros Dynasty football. Podcast if you love the, show the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review On Apple podcasts Or. Spotify follow us on, X, instagram and TikTok At Fantasy, pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy pros