Speaker 1: The volume. All right, man, we're back another episode of Club for our twenty podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm the host. My name is DJ Wells. Same game with me.
Speaker 1: To my left, we got my dog Bishop be hearing out the PRAI LEAs, how you what?
Speaker 3: Nasty, cool and nash. Let's get to it, baby. I'm glad to be back at work.
Speaker 1: Man show Man, been on the last couple of weeks. Man, Yeah, I missed this space man.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got the new Fluol games. Yeah. Shout out to the full Locker team man for sureing love you know what I mean. They throwing my way all Star weekend, so I had to bring them.
Speaker 4: Out for sure.
Speaker 3: Man. Shout out to the full Locker team.
Speaker 1: Man, nice little collab we did with balls like a franking idiot is up?
Speaker 2: Now check that out. To my right, my dog young knock your young tig.
Speaker 3: How you what?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got them flu games too.
Speaker 3: But what I got even better is our new merch.
Speaker 1: Turn Me Up quality T shirt. It's actually a quality T shirt. Usually we can rip our twenty shirts with this one. You cannot rip. That's not a wet T shirt.
Speaker 2: Contest t No, the dog March was pool party swag only.
Speaker 6: Yeah, funk with this man. We got the mix it shake it poured. I don't know why, but it's still on there. Well it's quality T shirt Man twenty tap in Wills got the merch up now.
Speaker 3: It's a firegraphy run away shut Man so.
Speaker 2: Available now shot club dot com.
Speaker 3: You know, we talked our ship about it, but finally we're back for show Man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're going crazy with the merchery. Share a lot of collapse, especially with some locals from the city. We're gonna turn it up this year for show Man. So you got the new black toes to.
Speaker 5: Man, this ship is starting to get easy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: If I ain't got, I get it. That's my man ship. They ain't bout a do they somewhere?
Speaker 3: Uh thing about it? Do they on the way?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: What funk with it?
Speaker 5: I ain't got They ain't on the way. They probably in the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you think you got like legit at my house?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but wow, number if I had to, if I go to my stowage, it's in the thousands, man, A couple of thousands.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When when with the pick of the trailer and the shoes stacked up. We got posted. I said, yeah, it's different.
Speaker 3: Damn a couple of thousand pair of sneakers. That's that's wrong.
Speaker 6: But I'm really done with it though. I'm finally I wanted to now see how live on the pod. I signed a deal.
Speaker 3: About bring my shoes. Ain't the bottle girl we wanted.
Speaker 5: I'm lying. Ain't nobody offer you know yet?
Speaker 4: I was gonna let you get your shoes off whatever, bro, I was.
Speaker 5: Supposed to be an anti athlete they started. You know, they ain't hit me back.
Speaker 1: Damn right, welcome to Malcolm supposed to bring the shoes. I'm really looking at it like what you got.
Speaker 3: With Jordan Brody. Fuck with me.
Speaker 1: Mark is top of here out for real everybody, and you know pretty much I mean athlete they turned me down to.
Speaker 3: I was begging for the whole podcast. I ain't reached out to me. Shout out to my under Armoor people that was in a little hotel with us, Shout you way. Game.
Speaker 4: He's still he still want to sign with y'all.
Speaker 5: Bro they get back to him.
Speaker 3: Them some good people's man. You know what's funny.
Speaker 1: A lot of people probably don't know this, but when Puma first got their resurgence about say four or five years ago with the basketball shoot and Ship.
Speaker 2: He's one of the first people that reached out to one the law.
Speaker 5: They asked me to be a part of the brand.
Speaker 6: I just had to do some other stuff in my agency, but I just didn't do it. But I could have been a Puma athlete, but.
Speaker 3: Could have been a Rock Nation athlete too, couldn't. Hey, you know, things happen respect I signed.
Speaker 5: Now though.
Speaker 1: That was I still would have enjoyed the game. Was a wild time trying to get to the brunch. I don't think they canceled the last couple of years. He definitely trying to get to it.
Speaker 3: DNN. If you go back and look at the pictures now, it's a little bit show.
Speaker 5: We're sawing ship now.
Speaker 3: It looked at Rock Nation like playlist like, Nah, I'm cool ship call me U. Yes, that just the case. Speaking about shoes. Did y'all ever see that ship when they turned that play a Pallett store into a fake designer store and had all the people bonding.
Speaker 1: Ship and they had like it was an upscale event with the release of the Red.
Speaker 3: Car fet how they had the store was crazy.
Speaker 5: Let you know how dumb we are.
Speaker 3: People brand new boxes and everything. The white people was going. But now the man, yeah, b twelve dollars heels bro for twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: Y'all see that one dude, make that restaurant, upscale restaurant. They just rented out of space and.
Speaker 6: Was making top Roman, Yeah Raman and was selling it like the hottest restaurant and everybody was booking.
Speaker 3: So I'll be telling you everything is about the vibe. Bro, Bro, it's really the vibe. You gotta do it. You don't got the instant juice, it's the vibe. You gotta do it.
Speaker 5: Make it seem like it's exclusive and people will go get it.
Speaker 1: You can sell the illusion because the people the reviews for the critics is just like some of the best people I've ever had in the microwave.
Speaker 3: My folckers was holding them shoes, them heels up, that was really examining them them is bank taller heels, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But like that's just nasty's nigga, who you got to do it?
Speaker 1: Say this ship is expensive and people going to buy because other people can't get it.
Speaker 4: That showed me how big influence was right there.
Speaker 6: Hustle was the first person to make me realize that when he saw this album four hundred dollars and people was buying, like when whole bought it, like y'all bought a thousand copies, Like damn, I just got more money than y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy flex, Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But it was just like, damn, you could bout a one hundred dollars album no problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah before you to believe in your product that much. And it took hold that little ship right there. It took him to a whole new level. Nipsey was in the whole new rim after that.
Speaker 1: For sure, Bro, independent the strong way of getting real money.
Speaker 5: It's cool, man, for sure.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, a lot of things are taking place men, but first things first.
Speaker 3: Be here man.
Speaker 1: We got we got to make some phone calls. We got these influenced but we gotta.
Speaker 4: Get back my musk.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: We don't call on you for nothing. Bro, Please don't please get sentail back. We gotta getail. The fact that y'all took that down and stephn A, it's beef, bro, because I feel like when you got sentail, you start hating we was on a good three year run, you know what I mean. It was gonna celebrate our third year anniversary in July, and you I think you set the pick, bron. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yes, Bro, we need sail.
Speaker 3: It's a part of basketball. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yes, Bro, it's a part of the journey.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's all live.
Speaker 4: Bring the game bag.
Speaker 3: That's real reporting. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Intel needs basketball basketball.
Speaker 3: We're working on it, man, We're behind the scenes working for got.
Speaker 1: It has to happen, bro, for sure, good will soon. That's crazy because I ain't gonna hold you. I thought that Steve Smiths it was was until until we saw boy really crashing.
Speaker 3: Out on the phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah he was Whose wife was that though? Somebody worked for the Ravens.
Speaker 1: The young lady worked for the Ravens and her husband found out that Steve smith was hooping on his wife and he called that man. First of all, I don't know how you respond to find out that your wife is she know you?
Speaker 2: But calling the nigga is not the first off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was lying. That was disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but everybody different.
Speaker 3: Bro. You kind of gotta because I really don't know what you want to talk about for real, but it's like, come on, bro, you're cranking my wife.
Speaker 4: Like, but I don't know what he expected.
Speaker 3: Take it up with your wife, he said, I'm sorry. Yeah, definitely, like two minutes, I'm sorry. He definitely said, I'm sorry. What are you supposed to say to that? No, just don't answer, don't answer, but like, yeah, check your wife though, definitely check your wife because I'm never coming to no nigga about no lady.
Speaker 1: That's that's nasty work. Check the cred these niggas do every single day, disgusting.
Speaker 4: No, check the cribs. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Shout to Steve Smith that.
Speaker 5: You damn that's what you. I wouldn't want nobody to see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't want nobody to know.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: Everybody gonna make fun of me. He's got more to lose than me. Damn, you got your family, lo's yours now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely that's what he was. Shp up, that's ter man. Don't some bullship that day? Bro? You did, But it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of like, bro, why though, that's wild? That's wild.
Speaker 3: The text she was in a him though, so out of pocket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't even see none of that.
Speaker 3: I just heard even be mad at him. What she's saying, you just be mad at her? What if she liked.
Speaker 1: She said, I wish I could have done it today, to look at your queen phone and see that.
Speaker 3: I gotta call this nigga that they never text me that. Hey, what the fun is up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I gotta today. Oh I didn't know that up too, Oh it was up.
Speaker 1: They got her picture of she works for the Ravens. Oh damn, No, I don't expose that lady. She's already exposed.
Speaker 3: It's all right, Yeah, but I wish I could today. It's just one of the hitters. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: She probably to create land. But his niggas said at the sea Smith, is she decent looking? That's her right there? I can't see that far.
Speaker 3: That's just reminded me of them memes though, when girls we laid down, Yeah, yo, are trying to talk to you with your boyfriend just broke, maybe crying. That's her.
Speaker 1: She was smoo oh cool, smooth, the cardroof.
Speaker 3: Nothing, bro Steve Smith wild and man, that's a crazy way to get jammed up though.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, they was called her men. But then that was just like the mid Ones really beat the real killers. And then them text came out. They was like, damn, don't blame Steve. She was on that type of time. She was with the fucking mission. Text put the south so it's crazy. Do not put me in the pictures for my alleged high piece. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That picture going viral him too, the little kid with the resk with the redskin. They said that Steve Smith brought up as funny as fun bro.
Speaker 5: Damn smitty, Oh I know them.
Speaker 3: Text message was smilthy. That's a little bit more like appealing in Tiger Woods text messages though, Hey man, with it, bro, whatever you want. So let's get about to say so who was worse? But who was that tiger? A tiger? Brog said, not tiger tiger.
Speaker 1: The verses of Ray Allen. That's the real version right there, the Ray Allen fight DMS.
Speaker 3: I let you do that. The tiger pushmail Ray Allen right on the t M.
Speaker 5: Damon, come on, man, get off sugar right.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna never get him on the show man shout the Ray Allen man legend.
Speaker 3: What the best shoots of all time? For a reason. Niggas really be all hands just doing ship broke Bro, I don't see the niggas or demons Bro on the internet.
Speaker 1: That's crazy for sure, man shout to Ray Allen legend for sure.
Speaker 3: But how do you know this is my thing? How do you not know you're writing on the TL?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Because you are impossible. Bro.
Speaker 1: You underestimate the old niggas and technology. Bro, you are underestimating it.
Speaker 3: It's little. You have to click on the envelope.
Speaker 1: Bro. But if you ask somebody, if you know, to go really like use TikTok that don't know how to use that, bro, they were getting there and lose their mind.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yeah, because that's what you using it.
Speaker 3: But when you're trying to get that off, at least say high first see see you see the bombs, like where it's going.
Speaker 4: And they're like, oh, I'm on the TL.
Speaker 5: They probably responded like what's up?
Speaker 3: Probably hey, she's like I got one. I got one.
Speaker 4: But its sub tweeting. That's what he was doing in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Damn shout out to subtweets falling back Friday. There was a different times a sub tweet on Twitter that was that was straight well say some.
Speaker 4: Ship and then the motherfucker respond like that type of ship.
Speaker 5: But come on, right right, I wouldn't hit to that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: She's never been a tweeter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I keep telling them on Twitter that team oh Page is done, that it's never coming back.
Speaker 3: You're legit famous on Twitter though. It's crazy, Bro real, no cap Bro, if you had one, if you just did like a day like Hove did and Kobe did, well, that bit should go up.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Come on, we gotta get the campaign for real broday.
Speaker 4: I think you should do it.
Speaker 3: Bro, this one time let us on a comedy.
Speaker 5: Cool. I heard you have to pay to be on Twitter or so now.
Speaker 4: I know who I got you.
Speaker 3: I know who about to get off Twitter? Uh?
Speaker 2: Paul George, Yeah, he said he shut down the pot Oh.
Speaker 5: I thought he did something on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shutting down the pot Man. To focus on getting to the championship. Yeah, that was probably a bad quote. He said that wrong.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm gonna focus so we can work towards get into a championship.
Speaker 5: In the future.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 5: I hope you want to talk about this year.
Speaker 3: He sounded real frustrated, but I'm like, yeah, that's a bad vibe.
Speaker 5: They probably turn They probably been killing him.
Speaker 4: That's a bad city to be in. Bro, we talked about this, but we'll.
Speaker 3: Be doing podcasts and this shit.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now, I wonder you talked about this, about the contracts, about stuff gonna switch up.
Speaker 3: I wonder at some point we talked.
Speaker 1: About this, maybe with freedom and speech whatever, if they're gonna be like, Hey, the active player should dead on my team. You wanna come be on my team? Cool, I'm gonna pay this mix deal, But the ain't no podcasting while you're here.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big at the NBA this season?
Speaker 1: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all. New customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus. Best issily take it to the rect of Draft Kings Sportsbook, where every point counts. Download the apps today. Use Cold Club five to twenty. Yes, that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the on draft kings, the Crown of Yours.
Speaker 8: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and why or text hope and y four six seven three six nine in that can help us. Available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one. On over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonuspet's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours zeph richiuins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: Y'all, what's going on? DJ was again from Club five to twenty. I'm here to tell you about Mando.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: We know everybody likes to go out, have a good time.
Speaker 1: Especially date night. You try and get fresh, get your hair cut, your choir already, but be here. What's the non negotiable?
Speaker 3: Nah, for sure, it's Thata deodor, and it's more. You can use it more than under your orange man. Use it for your feet, under your knees, under your ball set ladies, under the yetties, and around your neck area too.
Speaker 1: So come on man, Mando got you coverment. They're gonna keep you clean, keep you dry. They got a lot of products futures choose from. Also, you get a little bit some special if you miss your Club five twenty. When you make your first purchase from Mando, make sure you support the podcast. Use Pomo Cold Club five to twenty For new users. Your first starter pack, you get five dollars off Mission of Us to make sure you tap in Shopmando dot com.
Speaker 3: Club five twenty.
Speaker 1: Nah, he ain't even do nothing wrong. His podcast is smooth. He'd be talking about regular shit.
Speaker 6: It's just people gonna kill you every time, like you not doing ship on the court.
Speaker 1: Why are you on here talking to people you track? Yeah, like you need to do. It's just too much. But here Paul George is gone arguing. Might probably make the Hall of Fame or some ship for sure, a superstar. But people, he got paid a lot of money. People gonna go at him anyway. But now you're giving him more m by going to talk about shit and you're not playing good. I know that ship was well. I know his family probably was getting type of slander and ship as soon as that click came out after the end of the white episode. That's running from the ground. So now a nigga came come on, pop through pressure, Bro.
Speaker 3: The letting squire down, Man, let down, let squire down man. Jackie was just getting into his pot rhythm too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: They had a good thing going.
Speaker 3: Because once you hop, once you hop out, Bro, it's kind of hard to hop back in. Bro.
Speaker 5: That nigga f.
Speaker 3: Hey falcony background.
Speaker 1: Cut, he zoom, Man, tell you need to raise one another.
Speaker 3: Nigga, get them last, for we did get the rest, got we got the social already. We're good for sure. He had a pocket for ankle socks on anyway, but I get his all in, got ankle sax he practiced.
Speaker 1: I talked you quartersock. Second of all, I just left the gym. Boy, you work out us the children shout plug me little. You're planning fitness vibe, So that's good. You have to tague factory.
Speaker 2: You can't wear to bust down. Ain't playing fitness.
Speaker 1: They all in that locker they work out. Boy, they already little purple those a fruity's got he's called them to. Don't think this is called fruit rolls out the pocket too.
Speaker 3: God, both of those names are really questionable.
Speaker 1: Ship that's crazy, But you think that's gonna affect any the player poles going forward?
Speaker 4: Hell about him?
Speaker 6: They don't bro if he was playing with a little bits like Draymond, don't got that ship going Linzo.
Speaker 4: But Alonzo said the kind of too though, Yeah, lock back in, Yeah, yeah, I gotta walk back in.
Speaker 6: What it's different just to you can't be yourself really on a podcast right now when you're playing, because you got too much to worry about, Like you're still like even when we did the Hawks podcast, you can't speak on active players on the team and stuff. You got to much branding you gotta represent, like not even yourself, just like with the whole organization. Yeah, so you can't even be yourself. Like that's true, bro, you know what I mean? That's tough though, Man, I don't know. I really enjoy his part because if he I think he probably should have went thround to Draymond though he should do every game, but he don't got that personality though.
Speaker 5: Why you want to do every game and you ain't having a good moment.
Speaker 4: But Draymond did it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's very much.
Speaker 6: Draymond situated and won three championship, fold championships whatever it is.
Speaker 4: He Draymond a real analyst too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and won four championships. And I already talked ship all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Draymond snuff is coworker, and.
Speaker 6: Whatever I do on the court just always a plus. Like if I get ten points, it's like I had a good game. Paul George gets ten points, Like what the fuck is he doing?
Speaker 3: Niggas are sick.
Speaker 4: You expect the way more.
Speaker 5: You're right, Yeah, they rose are different, so.
Speaker 1: Nobody is a mad as the mind from not covering their part. Like PG his that that over on. The niggas are upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn man, I think they're gonna shake back though.
Speaker 1: No, they got a good product, so oh yeah, for sure that'd be cool. Not a sixers, Yeah, shaking the shaking ship. But to Ken Koon, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah this year, I don't know what he was on. I think you should have just shut it down after the season. Bro. Just kept paying Bro, because I mean, ain't I'm saying they ain't doing nothing, Bro, y'all cool. So the championship aspirations. We don't even know what Joe L and B He's finna do.
Speaker 5: So I would have just sat down.
Speaker 4: I probably you shouldn't have said nothing.
Speaker 2: Announce it on the pot too. I'll be out for the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: That'd be far.
Speaker 5: You know, we all going to just be out for the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: Give me some real news, bro. Don't do that, bro, because now you made it like a joke. Just couldn't wait to talk about this. What you on Pheil Championship is crazy.
Speaker 1: When they put the podcast episodes and then shots made, I said, all right, niggas, gett out of pocket. That's a probably going to play for Philly, Bro. They fans don't give a ship facts. Damn, man, give up some of the podcasts people. Man.
Speaker 3: I love that show too. I guess it's it's hard, though. I still think the young guns are still gonna do it though it's a lot of young guns trying to most definitely for.
Speaker 4: Sure don't care.
Speaker 5: Just tough man being an active player. Bro, it's tough.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Oh damn, excuse us.
Speaker 3: You must gotta go home, Barbie. Damn what nigga got you in check. Come on in here, Barbie.
Speaker 5: We forgot all about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't seen the mother fucking loor outfish and motherfucker snap your fingers, leave it here, and it's ma okay.
Speaker 1: If you've got it for the bo he was out of pocket. He gotta catch you some. Okay, respect what we got today?
Speaker 3: I forgot the name of. But I was sitting playing the juice to tour erever we go that second tour.
Speaker 4: That's wrong. Tell us about tell us about your even for a weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, talk about sports. No bar was in the experience this weekend. I feel like I'm alive. Wait, what's your urban outfitters? Okay, I promise they said Justice Guitar t J Max.
Speaker 4: No, I do for sure.
Speaker 3: You can get a purse and that kind of for what nigga, Oh my soul, Mike, Hey yo, it said thirty, Oh my soul. You can go to the booster. Got you booter with a shipping. That's crazy, Mike, I'll never talk. That must be some different from Lord Barbie. That must be the car that could get wet because the motherfucker is forty dollars please for sure, Barbie get right though, that was fuck gonna fall off. She got a motherfucking the lord repelling outfit said, shame got away, so want you to do this again? How was the hell the Hites experience? It was?
Speaker 4: Shout out to my nigga for pulling up on me and her friends from.
Speaker 1: Sure out to the game on my knees thirty eighth Street. Excuse me, please recap your night.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened? She was so drunk y'all were leaving the club. I shut it down. Dry experience is done. Everybody get home. Thank you for coming. Shout out to my boy twin. I'm sorry, Bro, I'm gonna tip the hell out you the next time. Because she gets outside, who I like police officers, throw her leg on a trunk. She to worked with you love snitches that day. Put her leg on the trunk with shaking that motherfucking yes in them leather shorts. She got some leather biker shorts. Came around through the front door, started working on my nigga.
Speaker 4: Real. This is after the club. Yeah, pissy drunk. He was pissy drunk for sure, So.
Speaker 1: You went from shaking ass and a cop to the middle of thirty eighth Street. That is a hell of a transition. He lost the boot.
Speaker 5: Damn. It had to be a nigga with some goals out there.
Speaker 3: M hmm cool te Hey shout outs is wrong, she was in good hands.
Speaker 1: To my party, it's tax time King, Oh shit, shout out to the Hendes experience.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I ad to turn away man a little over two hundred bro mo Man. Shout out to the brand Man. I appreciate the sport of my city for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Facts, all the ladies at our tables. I love y'all one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I've seen you recently on podcasts. Man. I was scrolling through Instagram. Man, I see this nigga pop up.
Speaker 6: Talking about the creation of five twenty and rental houses and all type of ship.
Speaker 5: I said, look at this nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to my guys mods and I'm making tea.
Speaker 2: Oh shout to team Oh the homies, I did they part.
Speaker 3: They was, you know, trying to highlight I like me and us and shit like that. But I wanted them to get a game on a real estate because I told them to me. Just somebody who's not. In a real estate world, it's always looked at as like a pyramid scheme. Nobody ever get to hear about the negative shit that happens when you really buy homes and when you really rent out houses and half shitty tenants. Like I wanted to hear that side of the world. Yeah, so I know your own houses and ramp ship out too. I know it ain't always green. Mike had a thousand dollars water bill. Motherfucker moved out on him, left the water running. So I wanted to hear stories like that.
Speaker 1: For the people who don't know. That's freaking Mike. If you would be so kind of please tell the story.
Speaker 4: No, he still got an attitude.
Speaker 7: That's just because that was one month she moved out, and like the damn you know, he got to jiggle the toilet. Sometimes I'm not a slim lord job. I just ain't rehabing this property because it's a duplex. I wanted to do the whole thing at one the same time, wasn't ready anyway, she moves out, She's like, I'm gonna move out in two weeks.
Speaker 3: We're all good. I don't go check on the property because I got surgery.
Speaker 4: Remember I had to bunion and all the other ship on my foot.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say it's the same. You're trying to ankle on.
Speaker 3: No, I'm getting ankling unless all right, so switch outs facts. No, wait, I think the right side of you just got the right ear ring. Left is right and right is wrong anyway, respect, I sort of got out of say that shit. We go ahead the story right anyway.
Speaker 7: So she moved out and I don't go there for like seven weeks, and then I give my the water bill my name, and it's eight hundred and forty seven dollars.
Speaker 3: You kind of just gotta gotta gotta Yeah, were just hoigheright. I'm like, bro, everybody else talking about, Yeah, you don't need no money to buy a house. Man, you can flip it and put ten thousand and you get two hundred thousand dollars return. I'm like, bro, tell the real ship. I will say, like, that's that's real. Yeah, but I'm saying it's other people. It's the down side, yeah, definitely. So that's I just wanted to get fully educated about everything about real estate and shit like that. So moles in the making shouts to y'all. I appreciate you having me on sure for shaw Man shouts of the game. I want to ask you I felt about this.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing a lot on Twitter people talking about having properly owner property.
Speaker 2: Just like one thing the black community, we don't do enough of that.
Speaker 1: It is like putting money together to be in the same spout that like people don't want to live together, but like if you have certain opportunities to where people could go in and get properties and pass them to the family, like what happened with Grandma and a team them. They used to have houses. But as we've gotten older, that shit ain't the same. But that shit out the family. That's something we should probably look more into as we get older. Mike, this ain't a damn.
Speaker 7: Mos in the making podcast learned something. I don't want to start appreciing it. But either which way, all I'm gonna say is I think generational wealth is key. I think real estate is a key to that generational wealth. And yeah, we should all own something because they can make no more land than it already is. I don't care if it's a duplex, a triplex, a single family home, or a trap house. Own it because even if you've written you're paying somebody's mortgage, you might as well pay your own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 7: Tap in for sure, man my house for me, Help me get my ankle bracelet, because clearly Club twenty don't pay me though, damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing I like about if this is just me. If you're a renter, you don't got to pay property tax. Yeah yeah, And a lot of people don't realize that you can own a home, but you really don't own it. If you're gonna pay a property tax, you really, you really government, Yeah, you really never own nothing.
Speaker 5: Facts, you got to pay property tax.
Speaker 6: So if you just like, yeah, I bought this motherfucker and just I'm never gonna pay property tax, they gonna be owning it in a little in a year.
Speaker 7: That's how I originally got into real estate. Not to make a long story short, my daddy pay property taxes on the property and they lost it. And I tried to buy from it from eight thousand dollars and you tell me, no, ended up losing to the state. That's how my first property.
Speaker 3: That's serious, bro, especially when we're talking about the story. You told me how much your property textes was the old crib.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, no, that's stupid. I said, damn, I don't even want this house.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, So I got seven houses that don't equate to that one. Practice Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, niggas. Everybody makes decisions. I was, I'm very comfortable in my life at that time.
Speaker 3: Facts, bro, I'm just saying when you said that number, it.
Speaker 4: Was like, I have to pay that.
Speaker 3: My house.
Speaker 4: No more houses cheaper than his property.
Speaker 2: Text, that's crazy, Okay, I had a big house.
Speaker 1: It was only the about wife and all right. I have down sized because I thought we was going to have more people running around.
Speaker 4: I could see my kid to college for a semester r one text.
Speaker 3: For the year. Damn near nice college.
Speaker 1: No more, I said, I want to get people more. Game about five twent no more. It's still it's still questionable though. I still look at you like that. Damn man, get Weston for sure. Somebody on Twitter brought this up and I didn't even really think about this. I want to see how I felt about it. They talked about Nico the GM with the map. It was just like he really low key is the stimulus for the NBA because he gave Luki to the Kers got Jaylen Brunson to the Knicks, and he gave KP to the Celtics.
Speaker 4: Damn did he?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah, Damn, I ain't know all.
Speaker 5: That a bad decision maker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fact so, because you he is?
Speaker 3: He an industry player, low, because them all, all them players made a big difference to their next franchise, to the next stops.
Speaker 1: He got the Knicks back, click, he got the Celtics championship, and ain't no telling what like it's about to be.
Speaker 3: Damn, He's sucking up the monopoly board for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean, he got Kyrie in Dallas, thought.
Speaker 3: Ad in return. But I'm like, you gave away a lot, though, bro.
Speaker 4: Not really.
Speaker 6: If you can say I got a d and Kyrie for Jalen Bronson, well you got Kyrie for Jalen Bronson and Carl Persingers right.
Speaker 5: Basically, is Jalen Brunson better than Kyrie right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: On any I sort of got on any given day. If you put Kyrie Irving in a New York Nick in uniform, do you know how lit the Garden's gonna fucking be.
Speaker 3: It'll be the biggest shit ever, big what It'll be bigger than mellow bigger. It'd be the biggest bro.
Speaker 2: Pauls bro that first forty Bro, they wouldn't even be closed.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's why when they went to Brooklyn, I was like, Oh, go to the Knicks. Bro. They would have.
Speaker 5: Turned that city up. Man.
Speaker 2: To know that that was partially to play in the beginning makes it even worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. But I just felt like with them in Brooklyn, we had high hopes on them like we do the Suns.
Speaker 5: I just didn't never.
Speaker 3: The vibe was never there, like we knew they was good with Jimmy Horton too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm saying like I'm talking about as far as the game, like the city, Like I love Brooklyn Arena.
Speaker 5: That's fired to me, like playing there, But it ain't nothing like the Knicks. Bro. They like second fiddle. Bro.
Speaker 1: They had all them niggas in the next the Clippers. Yeah, Like that's the fact the Knicks was popping.
Speaker 5: Bro. I'm like, if they would have did that ship in the garden.
Speaker 3: Every night and they talked about that owner like a dog.
Speaker 1: Because if you look at the Oscar game and shit where they all sit next to each other, It's like this is twenty twenty five and there are All Stars again, and you didn't react. Everybody on that team with shop Liver outside the KD everybody was talking like Kyrie wasn't gonna be shitting more because he didn't want get back scene. James Harden had the quote unquote fat suit like they was white. They were all them off, bro, and they're all Star game. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was They was sus to run that back though, because they would have, they would have had a deeper run.
Speaker 5: Nobody got hurt.
Speaker 3: Hm, that's a fact.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: You're right though. Kyrie and the Knicks uniform is it's a it's a different vibe.
Speaker 6: Like right now you made you trade Jayleen Bruston back to the Knicks for Kyrie. Nobody, nobody would be mad in New York. Not one person to be like what are we doing. They'd be like, oh, we got Kyrie. We get to watch this bro. Every single age different stuff. I mean, is he definitely older, But I'm just saying as far as games, nobody is gonna be mad.
Speaker 4: Kyrie is more of a vibe than Jaylen Brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And he from that area Jersey kid, Yeah, and he.
Speaker 4: Fit that dynamic of the culture.
Speaker 3: You you were in one nigga that made it basically what you or what Ray Frost was supposed to be type ship.
Speaker 5: Me And.
Speaker 6: Even though Jaylen Brunton killed in the Guard and the way Kyrie gonna make it look in the Guard. Yeah, and with that squad you give Kyrie kat o g Michael, give him a squad.
Speaker 3: It's I was just saying, if you seeing Kyrie there with nobody, it was kind of be like.
Speaker 4: A young type ship.
Speaker 6: He's still put on the show though, like everybody would go to the game and be happy. Like not saying like Jaylen Brunton put on shows too. I ain't saying, but the.
Speaker 3: Way Kyle is different, it's just different, more of a movie and not even seeing Kyrie just don't play the game right like Jaylen brush.
Speaker 4: It's just more exciting.
Speaker 6: Bro facts bro, bro, I ain't they glazing? I ain't, but like the way he moved and play, it's just way more exciting. They probably the same level of player, Like how effected they are on the That's what I was asking. What he can get twenty seven at night like Kyrie get.
Speaker 5: Twenty seven night. Yeah, they just go about it different. And the way Kyrie go about it is more entertaining for a place that want to be a show.
Speaker 3: It's a show.
Speaker 6: When you go to New York Guarden, they put on shows, and Kyrie puts on the show for sure, just in a different way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The way that Kyrie plays basketball is on match Bias is my favorite player. But nobody plays basketball like Kyrie bro Yeah, but they were talking about some potential situations. Obviously we all know Kadi leaving in the offseason. How would you feel if Kadie somehow got the Dallas.
Speaker 6: If you get the Dallas man Nico to code, he to go, then we're talking about him different. He get Kyrie, A D and KD on the same team. What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I traded Luca for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's dangerous. Nobody man Dallas is back up. They get a resort. What the love is back?
Speaker 4: I don't know though, what the love is back?
Speaker 3: The love is back? But I'm saying the team is the team? Like what are we doing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like, what are we doing with the team or is a team?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Is it another son situation?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 6: Though I got a better player team, it's a natural fit. You got a small for a path for a point guard and.
Speaker 2: You already got big you're probably happy and one of them up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you probably gotta give up Lively, Lily. Gafford will still be there for you on PJ. Washington, but you can put some other guys around to fit in. Christy probably gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Boys just gotta be healthy though, and that is just fine. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But if that's healthy, that's a more natural team than the Sons.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does everybody feel voice differently?
Speaker 2: Imagine the three through five of KD, A D and Gaffer.
Speaker 3: That's tough, that is are they Could they beat the Celtics?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they could them. It's a help stay healthy, both teams healthy. That's a good series. That's a hell of a series. That's a hell of a I think that's seven. Yeah, I don't think KD is going there thoughts.
Speaker 4: Would that be?
Speaker 3: That'll be seven to y'all. Celtics is just bro that if you line them up, bro, it's ugly.
Speaker 1: I mean you got Drew and Coyrie obviously you know how that goes now that that too guard. I don't know who will be the two for that Dallas team. That situation probably really don't matter what. Derek Whie, he might have an edge, but if you go across, I mean obviously K D, J T, j T younger, but still it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 3: A D j B that's tough.
Speaker 4: I'll take a D.
Speaker 3: If both healthy give me a D over Jalen Brown, that's not even that's a tough cover for JB and vice versa as well.
Speaker 1: That being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be for zingus. Though it's Christmas, Talen Brown will be going KD throughout.
Speaker 5: I'm still taking the Celtics complete time, still taking the Celtics.
Speaker 3: So I asked, like, and that's fire, that's the that's the real big three Kyrie, A D and KD.
Speaker 4: I'm taking.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be for want to see yours maxic, but boy, they'll make it work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, take the Celtics.
Speaker 3: I wonder where Youngster's gonna end up doing that, like on some Bradley Beal, D book and KD type ship.
Speaker 5: You're talking about, like some young guns linking up.
Speaker 4: That yeah, eventually link up because they all ouphas.
Speaker 6: Now no, it ain't even know. It's just the money. The new contracts gonna suck out. The contracts can't fuck it up, like why would you leave? Like while Anthony Evers lead when he can get a SUPERMANX by who is gonna link up with?
Speaker 3: I don't know he and the link up type of dude. I don't think him and jobs the link up type of dudes. Donovan mentioned Shane either though, the only dudes. It was like a group right before them that was link up type guys like Damn Cad. That group right before them, Yeah, they was link up type of guys. That group after them, they they a different way they end. Yeah, it's my ship. Yeah, they on that type of wards. This is my Organs. That's why the league might be in good hands though, because it's probably more spread.
Speaker 6: They're more competitive than the group that was before. But I agree that that group of stars that was before jam Moran.
Speaker 3: Now yeah them and was definitely in that middle like him, I could join bro, we could bring a U swag back, Anthony Edwards, Jummaran, they more like, nah, we're gonna I'm rocket them. Dame Lillard, our Dame Lillard was in Portland for a long time, my ship before he you know what I mean. Of course he's with the Bucks now, but he was on that for a long time. I don't want to leave. We straight, we'll figure it out. But I was just one like them wh said the money to suck it up. So on there in mind, I guess I.
Speaker 1: Mean because you can't turn down the money, like mm hmm, you're gonna like now, I'm gonna go take for you.
Speaker 2: Somebody might, man, somebody probably will.
Speaker 1: But also all the people talking about in quote unquote small markets, so them places, it's the kind of harder do that. To get another young start from other team, that's gonna be tough. You know how I feel about that. I want man, I want to be the man. I don't want it's me. I want all the records, I want all the money. We'll figure it out. I'm Trey Young. I ain't never leaving Atlanta. They gotta get rid of me. Sight up, they gotta push you out for you to got to get rid of me.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, only one team winner a year. You shitty if you go to a team you Bradley Bill right now, you're a pissed you left Washington.
Speaker 3: I was the man.
Speaker 5: I was averaging thirty.
Speaker 4: But you don't feel like they be thinking like their legacy on the line.
Speaker 3: What it looks like now, no shape to Brad, he's still richest.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, and the sons and niggas's question, if you nice and we know you code, I would have stayed in Washington been doing with Jordan Poole doing average thirty five, not give him a shying to break records.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to think what young because that darn Fox and wind Be. I'm like, damn if they got one more young and they might be the new big three.
Speaker 6: That's wrong though they team wrang. But he did it a right way, like perfect timming Sacramento. With his ship, it was always questions if it was his ship they draft, Yeah, they draft guards every year. If it's my ship, it ain't no question drafting my position.
Speaker 5: No, never it's my ship, there's.
Speaker 1: No reason you should be having a proven start. He proved after his rookie year he was good enough.
Speaker 6: Like what y'all getting two point guards for? Even though y'all shipped them out, y'all questioned me like this, this ain't really my ship. Was questions about it.
Speaker 4: But now he goes to San Antonio. It's definitely not his ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's now it's a joint venture, Like I already was in a rocky place, but now I'm lit.
Speaker 4: So he cool with being robbing because Weinby's the next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be I'll be robbing to the next generational player. I won't be robbing to the Mantas Winby I got. I don't have a choice. But it's one of the greatest players ever. I'm cool with that. I can live with that. I can't live with you can be low key robbing to the Mantons and then instead of getting stuff for us to compete.
Speaker 4: But do you think somebody else will join them and they gonna need one more? Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think they're gonna get somebody that's a little older. Yeah, like somebody who is still an agent star.
Speaker 2: They needed andre Igudal type situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna get like an agent star, like who's a younger, older.
Speaker 4: Guy, uh, like my Cap Bridges type.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but somebody a little more famous than that, like no shade to Mike kill but like a guy who was like a Paul George type of guy. I got George, Like, damn he a star, but he was just aging a little bit. Somebody in the thirty one thirty two's that was still.
Speaker 1: Like I'm trying to scroll through teams with thinks who could fit in that situation, who was probably flexible because a year or two away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so like like you said, it could be Mike Brown or a wing that's just a little older. Still nice though, m hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like you said, you got Dearn Fox, you got with me.
Speaker 1: That's people pulled up like Jimmy Butler would have went there right now they was two years ago, you know what I mean, that'd.
Speaker 3: Be a hell.
Speaker 4: Chris Paul too old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a little too old.
Speaker 3: He on his lungs of morning swag with him, for sure, But it's not like he's not like he was just Now what I'm saying, he it's like, you love Chris Paul's there, but he's just there to get game. Yeah it's different now, bro, CP was so elite, still elite, but it's distributed for sure. Niggas is trying them old niggas now, Bro, it's like, bro, we get it. You cold, but you step out here on this floor, it's your ass.
Speaker 5: I seen him and Katie argue in one game.
Speaker 3: I know you, nigga, you don't know me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, damn, it's two old niggas going at it too, just competitive, just two old niggas.
Speaker 3: CP ain't but I think he keeps that spirit in them, that young like competitive. He always gonna be young in that sense, but play. He ain't about to go. All right, y'all s got you, bro.
Speaker 1: Exactly get out the way, Guarden. Niggas is probably over there forty. Yeah, I'm saying elite definitely. You know what I'm saying. It's just it's just quiet. I mean, it's always crazy, but I'm saying, damn near though.
Speaker 5: He a you know, there's undefeated. Bro, you can't by the time, don't catch us up.
Speaker 3: That's why I was trying to think too. I was like, damn, you know, Lebron is still playing at a high level. But what other player that had a long career still killed at an old age.
Speaker 4: I was trying to think, like, who was thirty?
Speaker 1: Oh, thirty six? Is a bunch of niggas killed at thirty six? Thirty Bron just forty, just forty.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Yeah, what I'm saying, it's close thirty seven, bro, we forty.
Speaker 3: Forty league to everybody in the league.
Speaker 5: Them at thirty six, still killing Steph thirty six?
Speaker 1: How they are our age Russ thirty five, thirty six, KD thirty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you think they still can play like that at forty? Ktief Curry be Steph Curry at forty?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's allot to ask.
Speaker 4: Can Katie be KD at forty?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yes, KD at forty, but the way he scored different, Steph gonna have to run off through screens at forty.
Speaker 3: That's a lot to fucking ask, BRO.
Speaker 5: I don't know in four years. I don't think step would be same.
Speaker 3: Steph kirk Well, Stephanie want to play basketball for years because I James hard can still be James Harden at forty. Nah, because he transitioned his game.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he a dominant ball himdler, Like he's still got to create that space. Four years from now, He's not gonna be creating that space.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: He already went to a team where he was supposed to be able to scale back.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now he's back doing all this responsibility again. Bro, we can't ask James Harder to do this.
Speaker 4: I'm not asking him.
Speaker 3: I think he's capable, Bro, I don't think he can do it like Steph Curry, a shooter. He already don't get by people like he used to.
Speaker 5: He's still cold.
Speaker 3: I was shoulding to say somebody's name, but we ain't doing that.
Speaker 5: All right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: But but I was thinking about somebody like who played like an old man but still kind of damn are effected. But you can't get no by nobody like we need you. But so I see what you're saying. But I think his game, Bro, it's kind of like James Harden, just like Russell Westbrook. Bro, Russell Westbrook is still gonna be effective at forty.
Speaker 1: Hell no, it ain't even no shade the rust, but his game is backed off athleticism.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he's gonna still be moving that like that in four years. He would be honored to get full time.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Like forty, brobody's in tip top shape.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's harder than them.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: They twenty year olds.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: We got listen, we got the best generation of basketball players.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: But literally, I don't know if Russell Ryan kicked it off.
Speaker 6: I don't know if Russell and I hope they moving like that at forty, I'll be like hats off to them, But I just don't see in four years Russell Westbrook still going up there getting offensive rebounds.
Speaker 3: In four years, that's a lot to the generation before us, Like I don't think Steve Francis and them would have been still you feel me. They want still rocking like Kadie and n b D. They weren't rocking like Gilbert. Shit was different. Bro. Our generation is James Harden. These niggas is our age. Bro we thirty six, thirty seven, Bro, we're old.
Speaker 1: BRO.
Speaker 3: Three years is a long time.
Speaker 4: I gee out that. But these niggas can still play.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying they can't still play, but you.
Speaker 4: Just can't right everybody off.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying you add in two more years of miles on their body, like they playing at high levels right now.
Speaker 4: So niggas is averaging.
Speaker 3: Let's say, I don't know what twenty four to twenty five take James Harden, Stephen Curry, KD. What's one more name that's our age that's still in that high class, the Marta Rosa. So do they go from twenty five to twenty six game or really twenty three to twenty two a game to like sixteen.
Speaker 4: Yeall see these niggas averaging sixteen and at forty, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know if some of the niggas want to even play with that.
Speaker 3: Deph carry averaging twenty at forty.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Bro, I don't even know if the niggas want to average.
Speaker 6: You know how full court pressing these young niggas gonna be on Steph Curry when forty they have a chance.
Speaker 3: To cut off t shirt on these niggas.
Speaker 1: If they forty, then what bro blitz niggas Steph Curry at forty, we bleitched carry out four more years?
Speaker 3: We are a you no help you got?
Speaker 5: I'm like, you don't need know you forty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, in four years, Bro, that's a niggat my art right now that is ready to We're all.
Speaker 3: Gonna be thirty seven this year. Bro. Them niggas my age, we all graduated the same year.
Speaker 5: I'm saying forty, Bro, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 3: Running off them screens, bro, Seth Curry them. We're gonna be rip Hamilton.
Speaker 2: Bro, He's not running off no screen at forty.
Speaker 3: Want to be.
Speaker 6: I'm telling y'all, bro, he don't be running like that, really, No more like not crazy right now.
Speaker 3: Like but you know how we was kind of sleep on. We was like, damn, it's kind of sad to see Steph Curry get eighteen. We was doing five to twenty in the morning. Then that nigga gets you thirty. You like, yeah, I still go he is still a goat.
Speaker 6: So he thirty six, he probably can still have moments where he he's still in good shape.
Speaker 3: I just think as good as Lebron is at forty four years, we got niggas two that's our age that can go lebron is. I think that's real, bro.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not comparing them.
Speaker 3: To Lebron is not normal. Bro. Nobody weighs that much and can move that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying so he had too much of an advantage already, Like at eighteen he was two forty Yeah, bro.
Speaker 3: Moving he's out like he's not eight.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Like, look at Kobe got to like thirty eight.
Speaker 4: That's the generation I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: That's the t MA, Max, the Steve Francis, the bad he was like KG the right Allen, the Paul Pierce. Like when them niggas was like, oh right that, it was kind of like, damn when them niggas played up for the Brooklyn next.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's kind of like we.
Speaker 3: Was disappointed, but that's gonna be. That's father time.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: I think we got a better lineage of players than them niggas. Bro.
Speaker 2: That might be true, but real, but I think both your points is correct.
Speaker 3: Them niggas better than them niggas.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm just saying you add four years. Bro.
Speaker 2: Two's allowed to ask at thirty six?
Speaker 3: Four years nigga, I'm gonna be ball nigga. I might have a gut, bro. Yeah, we been like you, built like me with the ball head, Bro, Paula might divorce.
Speaker 5: I swear to got I've never be built like that. I refuse held he.
Speaker 3: Was about to make me tappy because you have no choice to be built like your daddy with the ball here. That's what you don't got no facial hair, and Paula.
Speaker 4: She's leaving you broke.
Speaker 3: You can't walk out a bill like me here. You can't. You can't swag like an You can't just walk around in your draws like me. Shoutt the coach. I'm know how you gotta put around that it up? Moving on.
Speaker 1: This is interesting since January first twenty twenty the most buckets in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Jason Tatum. That's crazy that j C has the colletumes he's had so far.
Speaker 1: And then like I seen him talking about today, they were just like, it's crazy how sh is getting out this praise, but.
Speaker 2: He hasn't done half the things Jason Tamman done this leap.
Speaker 1: They're gonna get to a point to where j T gonna get his respect, Molly, do he got a pete to get it?
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel you, but it's too easy to joke on j T.
Speaker 6: It's just Shade has a team that people didn't expect to be that good because they were so young.
Speaker 5: He has them playing at such a high level that you gotta respect.
Speaker 3: It, bro, But does that is it fair enough that they kind of keep skipping over.
Speaker 4: J It's not fair.
Speaker 3: It's just when you accomplished so much so early. Motherfuckers look at you like that's what he's suposed to he been doing that. They ain't respect it, like like like is having a year that's crazy? We just like real, No, it's no just to j T, like I understand, just come with just being great. Early Shade had low expectations coming into the league. Bro, he learned the game, pat eving them that he left them, got his own team. Then he turned some youngsters up. J T didn't have that journey j T had. J T had instant success. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's the curse behind that ship.
Speaker 3: Damn. So here I felt he was gonna get his just due. People that like Jeff and in his colleagues and people who really respect the game, like give him his love.
Speaker 6: But it's anybody know he's great, but it's just like you gotta have like when we when Kobe was before I don't like to talk about that. Before Kobe got in trouble. Yeah, we didn't connect with Kobe. Nobody connected with him like you knew Kobe.
Speaker 3: He was a young kid.
Speaker 6: It was exciting he did a dunk contest, Yeah, but you ain't really had no connection with him. And then once he went through some shit and he came and was like I'm gonna be a villain kind of like fucking I'm gonna tap in people don't like me. You could relate to that ship. It was more like a Damn, I back against the wall and nobody fucking with me. I'm gonna fight out of this ship, people start liking him. Yeah, and then his years went on. You grew a connection with Kobe because you felt like you grew with him, Like, damn, I remember when he was this kid. Then I remember when he turned the fuck up. And now you know, once he passed, that's a bad time. Once he passes. In both Kobe in the studio talk nice.
Speaker 3: Nah, you're right though, broo, how did you do that? Like you plugged me up?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 5: Wow, that's crazy. We get in the show now, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's worse, it's not getting better.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: But he gotta do something to make us connect with him though, damn. And I ain't saying you got get in trouble. I'm just saying he got to be People gotta believe in Yeah, you know what I mean. Like we started believe Kobe like that Nigga might really be angry, like he really going for eighty on everybody, like he don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: We had we believed it, Niggastar really tapping into Kobe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know people believe that, j T. I believe it when I watch him. I know him, I've been around him, So it's different for me I'm like, he wouldn't be great.
Speaker 3: He really built like that.
Speaker 6: The average fan don't know him, They don't see him. They just see a guy who go out do his job, don't say much, kill go about his business. But I know what kind of personal kind of player he is and what kind of determination he got, but people can't connect with it yet.
Speaker 5: That's what I see from now.
Speaker 3: So people really look at him like he just don't have no type of personality.
Speaker 6: Like they can't connect with him. But then you get an Anthony Edwards. He blocked a game when it shot he.
Speaker 3: Like, and with a hurt calve and with a hurt calf. I say the game.
Speaker 5: You know, people like, that's my dog man, he say anything.
Speaker 6: You can connect with him because that's how you really act when you're playing with your guys. Yeah, that's kind of swaged. Most people got, so they connect with him. That's why they be like, he's gonna be the face of the NBA, even though he don't want to be.
Speaker 3: Ya, get that shit to win me. Mellow was talking about that shit too. He was like, I don't I don't feel like an international player can be the face of the league.
Speaker 4: This is an American game.
Speaker 1: Connect with him, say, like you said, the personal as through Joanna's You're not you're not really.
Speaker 6: That language barrier all that stuff, and I ain't saying it like that, but you really can't you know, even you know Joanna.
Speaker 1: Is very personable. You know, people like him, but you just can't really connect with him all the way. Like that's true, man, you know what I mean. I mean even Shae Canadian like people like the white dressing ship, but like the way he played basketball, but there are not too many people tapped in with him individually. Shane, he got the quotables he do, but you don't know nothing about his personal life and the extent all those people were talking about you know a little bit about them on the court, off the court all the above.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe jih and Anthony is just too turned though.
Speaker 6: Yeah they too turned for the face of the league, like because they just naturally being themselves and like we like that as you know, urban community, Like damn, that's how we really be rocking sometimes, real niggas. Jason Tatum is so politically correct and professional it's a beautiful thing. So he can play both sides. He got his kid at every game, his family, it looked right, but you can't. Yeah, you really can't connect. Like some people couldn't connect with Steph at first.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: He was like damn, he like just too perfect. Yeah he talked about church, you do everything right, but that was truly him. Yeah fact, and that's truly JT too.
Speaker 3: But it's just like jac just don't change to move the needle like Steph Curry though. Yeah his game. Yeah, the game superseded Steph Curry no matter how he acted. Yes, he is pulling up from half court from the three.
Speaker 1: And what he was doing in them games when you tell niggas go night night and shit, like step got his disrespect off.
Speaker 2: Like you saw the personality of Steph on that court. Court on the court.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if Lebron went in the league, it'll be Steph's league.
Speaker 4: It's hands down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like JT did stuff like That's why people connected with because how hard he played and then you you could feel his energy like he rocked the baby on you, like wow, Like you can.
Speaker 5: Connect with Westbrook like JT did. He don't got to.
Speaker 6: But like even his celebrations, he like blows the kids when he hit the three. Yeah, I see kids do it a little bit, but it ain't like you know, night night. It's crazy, but you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Turn around shooting at the crowd like that ship.
Speaker 5: That ship changed a lot, Steph.
Speaker 3: Curry got niggas were all the way under armored sneakers, bro, outside, I.
Speaker 4: Just seen them.
Speaker 3: I've seen very too low. Those are historic.
Speaker 4: Coming off that turf. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like JT is so like BRO said, it so politically correct, but it's just then so it's a different, Bro. It's kind of like him. I wanted to like this nigga, but I don't know if he really relatable. I want to JT so cool, but you don't step back and do the bullshit like Steph Curry. On shoot the ball and turn around like Steph Curry because they literally the same person.
Speaker 4: Bro, it's just the game different bro. Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 6: But also Steph Curry sixty three the common personally five ten, like you feel you could be Steph Curry like ship, I'm five ten, Ship, he can go out there and shoot like that.
Speaker 3: I got this work on my jump.
Speaker 4: I got a chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah at sixteen, he's damn there.
Speaker 4: Unrealistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no work that could ever make me unrealistic.
Speaker 3: Bro, like with a handle on.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers ain't birthing it. Sixteen handles, light skin curly here. Niggas is just hating after a while.
Speaker 4: That's what I say.
Speaker 1: How you sixteen curly here and you guys single brook fu.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got a real blueprint.
Speaker 3: The nigga did the right way. I don't get it on the.
Speaker 1: Really really grand hill. He the green hill that didn't get hurt. Yeah, bro, that whole blue brids. He literally walked grand hill shoes. Bro, Grant Hill walked so jo fly That is a that is a fact, and waited the career is over? Were he really gonna be on? After that, you go see the influence. You can see the personality, you know what I mean. J T gonna be a billionaire probably how smart he is and the ship he can do. But he's literally Grant Hill. Bro, that's a great hell man. That's the lineage. I swear great a low key fire singer. You see the wife, it's your vibe and you like the look that looks Grant Hill had niggas wearing felis nigga come on, bro, you was killing in Detroit and wherever else you went, super humble.
Speaker 6: You don't get no ship, no smart, say solid yeah. Only thing green Hill got hurt. J T didn't surpassed Hi because he Yeah, sure damn because green Hill was that nigga. He was what mia I mean, shouts made respect to me. It is pressure shout two steps. I ain't talking about my niggas girls.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying he literally he is the better Grand Hill. Bro.
Speaker 4: He green Hill got hurt. So I liked that he walked. So j T can fly like that?
Speaker 3: Better way to end it up?
Speaker 1: The freaky j for the last time. Man, we can say it it's loaded. Now be here where they got to go to get it?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Go get what?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: You see the march man? What don't play? Nah, I'm bullshit. We like shot Club, do mix it, shake it for it. Hopefully this is the last of that. But go get the marchers immediately for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, we live maybe shouts to play back as well. Man were doing these games each and every Wednesday night, Man tap in Game of the Week with five twenty the motherfucking clown.
Speaker 2: You know the promo how we get down for show. Yeah, Man, shout to the team.
Speaker 4: Man be on that mother.
Speaker 1: We're a prety share y'all. Man like shure, subscribe all that good stuff. We'll be back next time. Baby Club File twenty the volume
Speaker 5: H m hm