Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James and T.
Speaker 1: Harris. Happy to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. My show, The Conservative Circus can be heard on five fifty km YI, seven ninety k and st that's out of Tucson, My friends, and wow, you can follow me on Twitter at James T.
Speaker 1: Harris. Well, the world is a buzz.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had a major move made by Vladimir Zalyinsky out of the Ukraine. He attacked using drones Russia, blew up a bunch of Russian jets and wow, the media is all a buzz. They're saying that Ukraine has new life. They're saying that this was a bode audacious move. We're not even sure that President Trump knew that it was coming, which means that the craftyed Zelenski. Yes, he decided that the war must go on because democracy dies in darkness. That's what we're told. And so what happened over the weekend we at Ukraine. He I do believe is playing with fire. He targeted these jets in Russia. They were just sitting out there and the world was laughing. How could Vladimir Putin? How could he leave these jets, these nuclear jets, How could he lead them out in the open. And it was such a daring raid. They were using drones that were part of a train. And then it kind of broke off like you're watching the video game, and then it destroyed. Whether it's saying up to twenty thirty percent of the Russian fleet, you are to believe what Ukraine is saying. But this bode move, this gauntlet that the oops Zolensky is on, did it draw Ukraine in the United States and NATO closer to war with Russia. Well, I don't hear this being talked about a lot on the media. They did talk about, you know how this was a bode, how this was a strong move that Zelensky had extra cards up his sleeve targeting Russian strategic long range bombers.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's only there's only one problem with this. The reason why the planes were out there in the open is because that's part of the treaty that Russia signed with the United States. See, so we can kind of keep an eye on their bombers and they keep an eye on our bombers. That that means that with this bomber visibility, it's required by several agreements to make sure that, you know, we just don't lose our minds and just start to attack each other. Our US long range nuclear capable obambers are covered under the same agreements.
Speaker 1: So now we have a real conundrum.
Speaker 2: If Zelenski did attack these these jets, these planes, and he did it without the United States knowing about it, or should I say President Trump knowing about it, because I am quite sure that our War Department maybe are parts of the rogue war department We're working with NATO helping Zelenski, or we to believe that Ukraine did this all on their own. Now, remember the pipeline. I forgot the name of the pipeline, Chris, maybe you can help with this. The the that is uh that is Jesse Kelly's producer, the pipeline that was going from Russia to.
Speaker 1: North Stream pipeline. Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 2: Remember when the North Stream pipeline blew up?
Speaker 1: Who did it?
Speaker 2: Did we ever really find out? First we were told that it was Ukraine. Ukraine said I didn't do it, and then NATO said, I didn't do it. In the United States said I didn't do it. But you know what that was. That wasn't Biden talking. That was somebody from the Biden administration. Now we know Biden didn't know what he was doing. Biden didn't know where he was, Biden didn't know, didn't know what day in the week it was. See how complicated and crazy this is getting who blew up North Stream pipeline? Well, now we're finding out that maybe it was the United States helping Ukraine do that. Well, this is the same situation. Are you trying to tell me that Ukraine went and did this on their own eye? Highly doubted that. Means Ukraine had some help. Well, naturally it probably would be NATO and it probably would be the United States. But you know President Trump he can has he has plausible diability.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: He was like Obama. I found out when I was watching the news. I said, what the United States and NATO have provided the means? However, did Ukraine that the president Zelenski just exploit a vulnerability by targeting these Russian.
Speaker 1: Long range lucre capable obombers. Here's a question.
Speaker 2: Was the CIA in NATO intelligence community, a willfully blind participant knowing they would benefit from this. What does it mean by benefit? I think by benefit it means that the war would go ahead and continue. But but when you talking about taking advantage of daytime, here we had Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty, that's SALT and the Strategic arms what was the other one called the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty START. That was a call for the United States and for Russian long range nuclear capable bombers to remain visible and observable by national technical means of verification. Did Zelenski take advantage of that? I mean that open visibility creates a mutual vulnerability. And this was a method of surveillance and verification for both the United States and the Russian Federation. But now that that has been exposed, or should say abused by one of our allies, well, the whole game changes now, doesn't.
Speaker 1: It It changes?
Speaker 2: Remember here's an example. There used to be a time where where you were when you're flying your plane, you're flying on the airplane and oh my goodness, it was it was captured by terrorists. You had terrasts on board. What was the protocol? The protocol was for you to just be quiet to follow instructions. Could be a couple of days. Though the plane would land in some Muslim nation, you would have to sit on the on the tarmac and you just have to wait. That actually happened, almost happened to me. I was coming back from the UK from a trip in Africa, and I was hanging out and you know, in Europe for a minute. Got on my plane in England flying back to the ninety six. Only the plane didn't show up. Where was the plane? Saddam Hussein hijacked it. It was sitting on a tarmac somewhere over there in the rock. I missed my flight because it was hijacked. Not a problem. A few days later, their deals were made, money was paid, and of course the hostages were freed. But that whole scenario changed on ninety eleven, and it changed in real time. As a matter of fact, by the time the people on the third plane found out what happened to the first two planes, hell decisions had to be made. They realized that this plane wasn't going to land, they weren't going to be held hostage. Some people figured out that this plane was headed back to Washington, d C. Probably headed to the Capitol or probably headed to the White House. I believe Todd Beemer was on that plane. They made a very bold decision. They bum rushed the cockpit, and they brought that plane down in a field in Pennsylvania. God blessed them. Now we're gonna see the same type of deal here. The Salt Treaty, the Star Treaty.
Speaker 1: It is now obsolete.
Speaker 2: Because Russia would be foolish to keep their bombers out in the open anymore. What does that mean for the United States of America as well? Are you telling me that that's to our advantage? Are you telling me that that solved in the start treatment treaties, We're worth blowing up to save democracy in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: And I have some other problems with this latest move by Zelenski, and I have some problems with the people who I believe are behind it. Nothing here, I mean, we're playing a high level chess game. At least President Trump was President Trump. He's angling for peace. You're not gonna tell me that. He's on the phone with Vadimir Putin just a few days ago talking about, Hey, we need to come to terms, we need to have a ceasfire meeting, and at the same time he's authorizing their planes to be blown up. Do we have a shadow government operating in the United States?
Speaker 1: Do we have what the.
Speaker 2: CIA maybe working with other foreign organizations running their own plans contrary to the Presidents. All I'm doing is asking questions. I have more questions, and I also want to connect the dots. La la la la rest in p s p wee Herman. James T.
Speaker 1: Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 3: Miss Doast catch up.
Speaker 1: Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James C. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. Five fifty KFYI is my station seven ninety KC. You can hear me in tucsonon You can follow me at James T. Harris on Twitter. We are talking about the surprise attack against Russia. They're calling it Russia's pearl harbor. Oh it was bowed. Oh it was audacious. As a matter of fact, brit Hume happened to chime in on the latest attack in the war between Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: NATO and a proxy of the United States.
Speaker 4: So let's start with that attack pulled off by the Ukrainian s AP says this, this undertaking by Ukraine Security Service code named Spider Web, involves moore than eighteen months of painstaking planning and great risk, outnumbered, out guna dependent on Western partners.
Speaker 2: You holy cow, eighteen months of planning.
Speaker 1: They were out weapon they were out gunned.
Speaker 2: This was a bolt all day, eighteen months of planning.
Speaker 4: Trainian military planners have sought innovative and cost effective means to exact Russian losses, often leaning in on the element of surprise and britt This is a big embarrassment for the Russians as well, along with the losses.
Speaker 2: A big embarrassment for the Russians. Along with the losses. I mean, drone technology has changed the warfare game, isn't it. You're spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a plane and you probably got a drone over there from Best Buy for forty nine dollars and it's a bomb. They could retrofit it and make it a bomb. They can get it into the country. This is deep into Russian territory and they caused massive damages.
Speaker 1: Brit Hume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it certainly does established that this country whose president was being told that the White House that he didn't have any cards to play, that he apparently has quite a few cards to play.
Speaker 2: In Holy Cow there were totally navy cars. But you remember, remember, I mean, this is Trump at the minerals deal in the White House. You don't have anything going here. You can't win this ward memory. He said that you're going to be forced to make a deal. Trump didn't know that Zelenski had some cards up his sleeve, apparently more cards.
Speaker 3: This daring attack, which you know, if the Ukrainians can be believed wiped out about you know, thirty to forty percent of Russia's strategic bombing force. That wow, that's a major setback.
Speaker 2: For that's a major setback for Russia. He's right about that. But here's the key word. If Ukraine is to be believed, because I'm reading other ports that there was nowhere near thirty to forty percent. Maybe you could talk about about the four or five, eight, maybe ten planes.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Somebody's telling the truth, somebody's lying. Maybe everybody's lying. But what great propaganda, Ushua.
Speaker 3: It is an embarrassing intelligence failure and an embarrassing defense failure, and who knows what else. The Ukrainians, who you know, proved pretty ingenious, may have up their sleeves.
Speaker 4: Questions about what maybe coming next. I want to pivot to another headline that we've got here.
Speaker 2: No, we're not gonna pivot. We're gonna stay with this one. We're gonna stay with this one. This is incredible. I mean, what an intelligence failure on a part of a Russia sort of like that there was an intelligent intelligence failure on the part of Israel when they were attacked by Hamas.
Speaker 1: This is incredible.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm just having a very hard time buying this. And it's amazing how this was so wrapped up. We even know the name of the operation Spider Web. We we know everything about this is laid out in a beautiful press package. And now and now you know what, we have to rethink this. We have to the Trumpet meditation has to rethink this. I mean, are there being like dragged into a war that they don't want to be a part of. We know what President Trump is all about. President Trump is about peace. But the Western media they're convinced that a few trucks full of drones have decimated the Russians fleet, Russian's fleet of strategic bombers. Now, if the IF Kiev, Berlin, London, NATO, if they're not hit with a major missile strike, you know, in the next forty eight seventy two hours, I think it's safe to conclude that the damage reports are significantly exaggerated. But who am I? I think they're they're exaggerated. I think some number of the Russian planes were shot down. We're blown up. But it's interesting to observe how Ukraine is now reduced to celebrating acts of of sabotage terrorism that may or or may not even be real. As Russian military will, they're continuing to do what they do. They're continuing to advance at an increasing pace. Is that being reported anywhere in Western media?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's more to this.
Speaker 2: There's more to this, and has me scratching my head as we were on the verge of ceasefire, as President Trump has been furious with a putin because of you know, the Putin's not doesn't seem to be slowing down. There's been no sentiments whatsoever towards towards Vladimir Zelensky in this lake, this deal. So we gotta really kind of pause, pump the brakes. I tell you what, why don't we follow the yellow Big Road? Follow the yellow Big Road.
Speaker 1: No that you know?
Speaker 2: The Wizard of They're all marching down to the see the wizard. We're off to see the wizard. Who's the wizard? Who's behind the curtain?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 2: We know it's not old Senile Joe Bia and he's still wandering around.
Speaker 1: Who's behind the curtain?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you who I think is behind the curtain? Coming up next, James C. Harris sit again for the Jesse Kelly Show. Jesse Kelly, you are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. Could be heard on five fifty caf YI and then Tucson seven ninety K and st Happy to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: Oh. You could also follow me on Twitter at James T. Harris.
Speaker 2: The best moments in life were not meant to sit in a box, gathering dust in the attic, or stuck on old tapes. They were meant to be seen, heard, and shared again and again. Your family spent years capturing these moments occasions, birthdays, weddings, your kids' first steps on camcorders, films and tapes, and now those memories are at risk of being lost forever. That's why Legacy Box exists to help you preserve and share your family's history. Now, imagine your kids they're texting on the video to your grandparents. They're reliving a favorite childhood memory with your siblings on a group chat. Legacy Box makes that possible. And right now, by going to the Legacy box dot com slash Jesse, you can say fifty percent. Now, my friends, I had to tell you this would be a wonderful experience, especially some of those pictures from back in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. The process is simple.
Speaker 2: You send in your legacy Box filled with tapes, reels, or photos, and their team in the US hand digitizes everything. You get back your originals plus a digital copy on the cloud or thumb drive. Whether it's a Super eight film, VHS, cassette types or photo negatives, Legacy Box can handle it. They digitize over fifteen types of media. Legacy Box has helped over one million families relive their most cherished memories. Don't let your family stories fade away on outdated formats. Preserve it, share it, pass it on. Go to legacybox dot com slash jesse to get fifty percent off today. That's legacybox dot com slash jesse. We are talking about the Ukrainian attack on a Russia They took out a bunch of Russian bombers. It seems to me that the media is celebrating. It seems to me that you have the unipart in the United States celebrating. President Trump has been somewhat quiet on the whole issue. Isn't that unusual. I happen to think that he got burned.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about this for the first two segments, and I think that it is important that you know that I'm not on Russia side here, I'm not on Ukraine side here.
Speaker 1: I'm on the side of peace. But I know, I know it sounds like that I.
Speaker 2: Am voting for Vladimir Putin. I understand that I've been on this take since the very beginning of the conflict. So much so and we got so much heat that we had to put out a disclaimer Neither James T.
Speaker 5: Harris or Producer Aaron are puppets of Putin, nor do either support Russian aggression in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Producer Aaron is my producer in the Conservative circus. Yes, oh, and neither is Producer Chris a puppet of Putin or Jesse Kelly. For that, this is James Heiress. I'm giving you my take because it's a dang good one. As I follow the yellow brick.
Speaker 1: Road, do do do?
Speaker 2: Do? Do?
Speaker 1: Do do?
Speaker 2: We get into Oz and we see the Great Wizard, and we see the smoke and we see the fury, and all we're even, we're even encouragement because we are we are preserving democracy. But then all of a sudden, little Toto goes there and pulls back the curtain. And wait a minute, it just dawned on me. I'm talking about the Wizard of Oz. Should I be talking about like a Wicked? Because you know, Wicked was sort of like the remake of the Wizard of Oz and Wicked Producer Chris, that's a Jesse Kelly's producer.
Speaker 1: Did you see a Wicked? You haven't?
Speaker 2: Oh my, he said, it's a long story. I saw it on Broadway and I also my daughter. She's a grown woman, but she's obsessed with the movie. So I actually said to watch the movie, thinking that I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 1: But it was very, very good.
Speaker 2: Should I be referred to Wicked instead of the Wizard of Oz, No, we'll stick with the Wizard of Oz. Total pulls the curtain back and lo and behold, we recognize the wizard.
Speaker 1: It's Lindsey Cram.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Lindsey Graham and another Democrat senator happened to be in Ukraine the day before the attacks?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, they were shaking hands with Zelensky, and Zelinsky was like, welcome brother, and no, and yeah, welcome brother.
Speaker 1: That's Linz great welcome brother.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: And he looked so giddy, he looks so happy.
Speaker 2: He looked like the days when he was hanging out with Senator John McCain.
Speaker 1: Oh, they made many trips to Ukraine, Yes they did.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they promised the Nazis over in Ukraine that they had the full backing of the United States of America and a WEEPI very emotional John McCain said, thank you, thank you for what you're telling And Lindsey, oh, yeah, Lindsey was right there with them. Oh, you are fighting on our behalf. Because of the fight that you're fighting, we don't have to put our boys and girls on the ground. God bless you. He was talking to the Nazis. That's a division over there in Ukraine. You think I'm making it up. No, I'm talking about goose stepping Nazis. They're still here fighting in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I know. Wait, should I plead it? Should I play it again? I should play again?
Speaker 6: It right?
Speaker 1: Because we don't want any kind of Neither James T.
Speaker 5: Harris or Producer Aaron are puppets of food. Nor do either support Russian aggression in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Nor does producer Chris or Jesse Kelly not puppets. But I gotta tell you what I say. And you know it is not just me us seeing this. You had General Mike Flynn also make the same observation. What in the world was Lindsey Graham warmonger? Lindsey Graham and Dick Bloomenthal What were they doing over in the in Ukraine?
Speaker 6: Lindsey Graham and dang Dick Bloomenthal. I call him dang Dick because he got into He got into politics on a lie based on you know, talking about he lied about his service in Vietnam. So Danang Dick Bloomenthal out of Connecticut and Lindsey Graham out of South Carolina, both US centers just visited, just visited Dolenski, and of course twenty four hours later, they're attacking and destroying a component of the nuclear triad of Russia. So you have to ask yourself, was there a message that they were supposed to convey to Zelensky.
Speaker 1: I hope not. That's not the case.
Speaker 6: If if there was a message, that's that puts US in a much much more dangerous position. If Graham and Bloomenthal walked away from there and had no idea that this was going to occur, then that shows you how foolish those two are, and how much of a fool Zelensky thinks of the United States of America, not just these two US centers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, I don't believe that. I believe they didn't know what was going on. They absolutely knew. Wait a minute, isn't this a coincidence? Remember right before the Zelensky went to the White House to sit down with President Trump and Vice President Advanced to talk about the minerals deal. When everything went to hell, Remember that everything blew up? Who did he meet with before that? Oh? Wait a minute, Oh, he met with the same folks. He met with the UNI Party, he met with Lindsey Graham, he met with Bloomenthal, and the Democrats told him to stick to the plan. And that's when everything blew up. Do you remember, am I helping you connect the dots? No?
Speaker 1: President Trump is an not He's not about war.
Speaker 2: And in the same way, you know, you've got Israel threatening to attack Iran. Okay, if they do that, it's on you, but at least we'll probably know about it. Why because they have a friendlier relationship Somewhat There's been a break between President Trump and a benjaminet and Yahoo and we well, I'm I'm already down the rabbit hole. I don't think that the President Trump really appreciates the fact that that Israel, that of Benjamin Netanyah, who was trying to direct traffic, trying to get us to get into a conflict with with Iran.
Speaker 1: We are not about war under Trump.
Speaker 2: We want to bring peace by making deals, economic deals. It's the art of the deal with Trump, not war. The same things happening with Ukraine. We have the warmongers, we have the U in the party, we have the global elites that want this conflict between the United States and Russia. And I believe that they're working on their own accord. I don't think there's any problem, any fault that that on President Trump.
Speaker 1: He got sandbagged. I believe that. I'm just saying it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, well, James, how dare you accuse the CIA of trying to undermine Trump? They would never do that. WHOA, y'all better stop. It's it's it's it's it's amazing what we're watching. But I do believe that President Trump is on this down you they this team. We've never had a team like this what we're seeing right now in the White House. Never And so I am prayerful, I'm hoping and prayerfully hoping that President Trump is on the phone with Vladimir Putin and they're trying to work.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait a minute, let me say that again. Hold on. Neither James T.
Speaker 5: Harris or Producer Aaron are puppets of footin, nor do either supports Russian aggression in the Ukraine.
Speaker 2: And neither is producer Chris or Jesse Kelly, but we do want peace.
Speaker 1: James C. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show, The Jesse Kelly Show. It's still real to me, dammit, with ternstacks.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Phoenix, Arizona. By show that conservative circus could be heard on five fifty KYI in Phoenix, seven ninety k and st and Tucson and you can follow me on Twitter at James T.
Speaker 1: Harris.
Speaker 2: Pure Talk, Jesse's wireless company, a veteran land company, believes every man and woman who has faithfully served this country deserves to proudly fly an American flag that is made in America. And that's why Pure Talk is on a mission to give in the Allegiance Flag, the highest quality American flag period, to one thousand US veterans in time for the patriotic holidays. We're talking about the fourth of July. Just switch your cell phone service to Pure Talk this month and a portion of every cell will go to provide these high quality flags to deserving veterans. With plans from just twenty five dollars a month for unlimited talk, text, and plenty of data. You can enjoy America's most dependable five G network while cutting your cell phone bill in half. The average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. Just dial pound two fifty and save the keyword Jesse Kelly and Pure Talks. The US customer service will get you switched hassle free in as little as ten minutes. And again dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly to support veterans and to switch to America's wire. This company Pure Talk. Seeing we're down the rabbit hole, some would even say conspiracy theory, we might as well talk about something that President Trump posted up on a truth his truth side. And when I saw it, I just laughed, almost with glee, because for the last few years I've been telling my audience, you know, in the conservative circus, so the circus freaks, I've been telling them that Joe Biden, Joe.
Speaker 1: Biden, is not just one man.
Speaker 2: There were at least five, maybe six fake Joe Biden's and people were saying, take off that ten file hat.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm telling you, look at him.
Speaker 2: One day, he you know, he's talking somewhat coachingtly the next day. He's just lost. During the debates, that was the closest thing to real Joe Biden because he was he is gone. Joe Biden also had a speech earlier this week. We'll try to get to it, but he's just gone. He was calling hunters. You know, Father was bold and he was all confused. Well, you had President Trump go on truth Social and really stir it up. President Trump, he sent the country into an uproar after he shared what his haters are calling a conspiracy theory regarding Joe Biden. He shared on truth Social a post he actually forwarded a post in which this poster alleges Biden was executed in twenty twenty one and has been replaced by a clone. Once He's taken it to a whole other level, President Trump is deeper down to conspiracy all than I am.
Speaker 1: And the president.
Speaker 2: He presented the post entirely without comment.
Speaker 1: Hashtag there is no Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: It was so controversial that you even have Fox News pick up on it.
Speaker 7: Apparently, Donald Trump reposted somebody's post on true Social claiming that Biden had been executed in twenty twenty and was replaced by a robotic clone. Oh, clearly President Trump did not believe that he put it out there.
Speaker 1: And here's what The New.
Speaker 7: York Times wrote, Oh amplifies another outlandish conspiracy theory, Biden is a robotic clone. President Trump reposted another user's false claim that the former president had been executed in twenty twenty and replaced by a robotic clone.
Speaker 2: In New York to another false claim, say, I love it when the media does that.
Speaker 1: The media just report the news. You have to tell me is false. You know, as the Republicans falsely says that Joe Biden lost the twenty twenty election. You don't have to put that in there, leave her bias out, just put it up there. But then again, who is this trace Gallagher? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, surely surely the president is just justing for Jessic. Surely surely he that's it, madeness. Oh really, really, you see, I don't know. These same people were saying, you know, this false claim. These are the same people that are telling me that we're telling us that Joe Biden is coaching the best Joe Biden ever. This is the same crowd that was telling us that the border was safe and secure.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Hello, the same crowd, This is the same crowd that told us we had a peaceful and orderly withdrawal from Afghanistan. So you want to get on me talking about I'm believing in conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: You had Kylie I think her name is McGee weighing again on Fox News about this claim that President Trump put on truth social.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I know Trump's sense of humor.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he was just trolling him. What do you think, Well, I would hope so.
Speaker 8: But I think also it gets to the real heart of the scandal, which is who in the world was president for the past four years?
Speaker 5: If it wasn't Joe Biden? Was it a clone?
Speaker 8: Wasn't a cable of White House officials?
Speaker 1: Is that not a legitimate question? Was it a clone?
Speaker 2: Was it a cable of White House officials? Somebody tell me? Because Trump, I mean, I mean Biden wasn't in charge.
Speaker 1: So who was in charge? That was Kaylee McGee? Who was in charge? Who was signing all of those executive orders?
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't want to tell me that, But you're just willing to dismiss you know, my observations. I'm sorry, Uh, you know, President Trump is mixing it up. He's trolling people, and I don't have a problem with it. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 7: Say.
Speaker 8: You know, one of the revealing things about Alex Thompson and Jake Tapper's book is that apparently there were more than one hundred people within the White House and in the administration who were well aware of Biden's true mental state the entire time, and yet we still don't have a single name of the people who were making decisions on Biden's behalf. And you know, for Thompson and Tapper's part, it's quite shocking to me, honestly that they were willing to give what is essentially immunity to so many of these officials in their book to remain anonymous, because what that tells me is that you're still trying to cover up the cover up. You're not interested in true accountability. There are several questions where you do need specific names in order for those questions to be answered.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Taper book original sin oh, that was a cover up. They just get they're not coming clean. You know, we need to do better. We didn't know the White House officials. They were not being honest with us. Stop it? What White House officials? Name them?
Speaker 1: Please? Can we get some names? See?
Speaker 2: This is my big frustration about all of that. I mean, we will eat both sides of now, even with the Trump administration, we're not getting any names. I want to know what was going on with Epstein. I want to know what's.
Speaker 1: Going on with Pete Diddy.
Speaker 2: I want to know about crossfire, hurricane. I want to know names Purp walks in the meantime, Yeah, how dare you try to criticize Trump?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Trump is dropping QAnon. Oh Trump is dropping compiracy theory. Okay, oh, okay, If that's a conspiracy theory, how about the truth? Who was running a White House? Who authorized hundreds of billions of dollars to Ukraine, who let the floodgates open on the border. If you're not willing to tell me that, Yeah, there were twelve clone Biden's.
Speaker 1: James Haris sitting in from the Jesse Kelly Show.