Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 3: Michael is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and he's been dating Harper for three months, but now he thinks something might be going on. So so we're gonna see if we can catch her cheating or not cheating in a minute.
Speaker 2: But first, Michael, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Tell us what's going on?
Speaker 4: So this is sick Harper Man.
Speaker 1: So you know, we've been in there, this relationship for about three months now give a take, and this, you know, it just feels like the whole relationship she's been you know, sneaking around my back, you know what I mean, just this little things here and there just aren't adding up, okay, And I just really need to find out, like what's going on, you know, because you know, Harper, she's a great girl. We have you know, great times when we hang out. But you know, she's I don't have to say this, she's she's been of like a like a free spirit, I guess kind of girl.
Speaker 4: You know, she kind of just goes with the flow. You know, she just like lives in the moment, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that kind of Yeah, that's probably what you like about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's cool. Yeah, I'm definitely down with it. But it's just it seems a little much like it like I get the free spirit like kind of going with the float, but then again, like I don't know, like you know, just things aren't adding up, you know when it comes to Okay for instance. You know, you know, we've been spending a lot of time together and I like her, you know, but there's you know, she's always like has an excuse to like never spend the night. It's it's just weird. And she she never lets me, you know, she never lets me go to her house, you know, first of all, so I'm never there. You know, I've never I've never met any of her friends, you know what I mean. And then most of our dates that we have are they're just at my place, you know what i mean. She's always coming over, but you know, she never stays, like I said, and there's like no PDA ever, you know, it.
Speaker 4: Just it kind of feels like it kind of feels like I'm like a side piece or something.
Speaker 3: Oh oh really, but what does she like to just take things a little slow.
Speaker 1: But I mean, but but no PDA, like ever, like you know, she hardly ever like.
Speaker 4: Kisses me and stuff, and I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 1: And so you know, you know, she has a social media stuff, right, so I kind of go in there and look around and stuff, but it's just like it's just pictures of her and like food, you know what I mean, Like no people.
Speaker 4: So it's really weird, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I know it sounds weird, guys.
Speaker 2: I know, but no, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been in situations like that where I'm like, she sees me, we talk, but then also it seems like it's at certain times and then certain times they're always like I fell asleep, and then it's the next day, you know, every single time.
Speaker 2: It's like I think you're just home with whoever you're with, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, it does.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Here's an example.
Speaker 1: So she's at work, right and I go to her job to pick her up from work, you know, and she made me wait in the car and I couldn't even go inside of her job, you know.
Speaker 4: And when she gets to the car, we drove off and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, hey, I was like, what was that about?
Speaker 1: Walking It out, and she was just like, well, I just really wanted to leave, you know, I wanted.
Speaker 4: To bounce you as quick as possible. I was like, like, I haven't met any of her friends, you know, I've met any of her co workers, you know what I mean. So it's like, I don't know, it's just not right. I mean I like her a lot, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just not sure if she's being totally one hundred with you. I mean, it is just three months, and maybe she's just being cautious. But it does sound a little bit like she's hiding you.
Speaker 1: But wasn't you, like three months, wouldn't you, like, you know, kiss me in public or I could my hand or yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think we're in our like what do you call like our honeymoon state? Like this is where we do all that stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: Right right? Definitely?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well we'll see what's going on. You already told us what grocery store. What grocery store. She's a rewards card, remember, at So we'll call up, pretend to be for the grocery store and say that she's this month's big winner of thirty six long sim red roses to be delivered to anybody that she wants, and we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, man, man, I appreciate it that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, all right, we'll play a song come back and get you to Catch a Cheater next.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 3: Michael is on the phone and he's been dating Harper for three months, but he's pretty sure that something is going on. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those. Well, first we'll see if she believes it, and then we'll see if she sends those to Michael or to somebody else. Hey, Michael, before we do that, though, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, you know, me and Harper we've been dating for about three months now, so and it's been kind of shady, you know, like she just doesn't you know, she doesn't want to spend a lot of time together. And three months is very earlier in the relationship. She doesn't want to do any PDA like. Ever, I haven't been any of her friends. I've been co workers, and all the date has been at my place, so I've never even seen her place. And yeah, I just I think something's going on. I think she's hiding something, and so I just want to get.
Speaker 4: To the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: I think you might be a side piece, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm a five piece.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, hopefully you're not. And hope this is a good explanation. But you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, this is Trouble calling from I was looking for our rewards card. Remember named Harper. Hi, Yes, Hi Harper. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually to tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: What have I won?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I Every single month we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, just our little way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us and being such a loyal customer. So you've just won thirty six long sim red roses a box of chocolates and a card to be delivered anywhere in the United States.
Speaker 2: Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and forty two dollars value.
Speaker 6: Actually, wow, amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So here's how it works.
Speaker 3: If you know the person that you would like to send them to right now, you have all the information. I can do it just in a matter of minutes over the phone. You get confirmations on everything. It's absolutely free.
Speaker 6: I definitely have someone in mind that i'd like to.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, do you have just a couple of minutes to do that now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To start, I will just need to get the first and the last name of the person you would like to send the flowers.
Speaker 6: Too, So it's going to be to Michael.
Speaker 2: Would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just say to Michael, I can't get enough of you, Harper.
Speaker 3: Wonderful. So I can't get enough of you, Okay, cool, Well then I guess I'll just tell you the truth.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: So my name is actually Jubel and this is a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I hear on the show too, Hi, and I'm Victoria. Yeah, on the show Michael's actually on the phone too.
Speaker 1: Oh Hi, Hey, hey hey Harper, how that was it going?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Pretty elaborate and weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael, do you want to explain what it is or do you want me to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do it. Okay, So Harper, have a small confession to make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll bought you on the show because yeah, I thought that you might have been like sleep around.
Speaker 4: Or cheating on me. You know, I don't I know this, I know this is weird. Just hold on. So as of lately, you know, you can tell that I've been trying to like hang out more and do things a lot more with you, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know, You've been giving me some pushback, right, and so like the behaviors are really sketchy. So I'm just trying to figure out, like is there like another person or like what's kind of going on, because like you're not giving me anything. So I'm just I'm just here to try to through the air.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, just go out there.
Speaker 5: I guess I should probably let you know that I am in a relationship, but it's we're not cheating on each other.
Speaker 6: We're open.
Speaker 5: And there's some guidelines around that, you know, but the rule is is, you know, we can do whatever we want, but we always come home at night and no one else is allowed in our place. Oh wow, And you know, I think Michael's great.
Speaker 6: I really enjoy his company. He's a fantastic guy.
Speaker 5: But I'm very free spirited and open and I'm having fun and I'd like to keep seeing where it goes.
Speaker 2: Okay, were you going to tell Michael this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well yeah, when when was the time You're going to tell me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was something I feel that would come up a little more if things were to keep going about the halfier mark, ye half year.
Speaker 1: Okay, So about this other guy, like are you are you guys like married or something like are you are you trying to leave this guy?
Speaker 4: Or why would you want to be with me? Like like what's going on?
Speaker 5: Well? Yeah, we're married, but you know, he's musicians, so he's traveling a lot. And we've always had an understanding that, you know, we could do what we wanted, just don't bring it home and don't bring it in our beds.
Speaker 6: And I think you're great. I really fun hanging out with you.
Speaker 5: But that's the situation, and I know that it's not necessarily easy information to digest.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Man, I've never ever been caught up in a situation. I mean, you hear about this stuff on movies, right, Like, this never happens to you.
Speaker 4: This is nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Harper, You're You're great. I mean, I'm like, these past three months have been tremendous. Like the only thing that the only disconnect here is that like I want to spend more time with you, you know what I mean, Like, and it just seems like you're not giving me that.
Speaker 4: I mean, but now that I know the reason why, you know it kind of it makes me understand you. Now you know a little bit more and I know you're you know, free spirit girl. You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess what I'm trying to say is that you know, I'm not really a side piece kind of guy, really, but it does make me feel better that you let me know.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I mean I never viewed you as a side piece, but you know, now that it's out there and you know you have to weigh in on it, I respect your decision, but you know, just let just to let you know, I really think you're fantastic. Sicken if you're open to it. I would like to keep seeing where this leaps.
Speaker 2: Where can it lead though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, would you be open to leaving the guy or.
Speaker 5: That's a really hard question to answer, but you know, the right person came along.
Speaker 6: Who knows what would open up?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So yeah, basically, you know, I'd like to keep seeing where it goes. And I don't know if you've ever heard of the concept of a ruffle at all, but maybe that's something you might consider down the line. And you know, I live with my husband and my lover, but yeah, that's something for you to consider that.
Speaker 6: You know, you might have heard about that in the movies that Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that people are doing that. Michael, would you want to be in house lover?
Speaker 1: I got to figure about it, Okay, right now, I do want to keep hanging out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh well, hey cool, I'm glad communication is happening.
Speaker 2: To enjoy yourself. Good luck.
Speaker 6: Oh and the flower things? Do they do you just took up the flowers? Do I get no flowers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There are no no flowers are but it sounds like you guys are gonna have fun anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the hell of a story The
Speaker 3: Jewel shows to catch a cheater