Speaker 1: Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: I couldn't wait to talk to my next guest. He was a star in the NFL for many years. You know, he donned a gold jacket before. I mean, this is He's not a Hall of Fame officially yet, but he should be.
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 2: He was a bad brother for the Cincinnati Biggles. Now he's a bad brother in our space. There's only one dude on a planet named o Cho Seko. You know who he is, the man himself, Chad. Oh, just say what's up? What's the big time?
Speaker 3: Good? I'm good. I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to be I have have some bones to pick with you. But yeah, yeah, yeah, yes you yeah, we get yes you. Oh my lord, we get that down the line.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to be here. I'm glad to be at the house. Okay, on, I haven't been in the Wars in a very long time. I think last time he played the Saints years ago, eons ago, when Carson and I were we're having some good times cart some Palmer.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we was able to bless.
Speaker 4: The Saints and Fred Thomas and some of those boy Charles Grant at that time.
Speaker 3: So it's good to be back.
Speaker 2: I don't want to tell all your business where you living these days? Man, you talked about not getting out of the house.
Speaker 4: I'm in Miami. I'm in Miami. But this is the point about the entirety of my career is a Miami's nanks.
Speaker 3: You've been in Houston, Yeah, everywhere. I don't go nowhere.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: If it ain't the cigar bar, if it ain't the jazz club, I'm home. If it ain't work, I'm done. So just the fact that something like this comes about, where everybody's gonna be on the one umbrella, it excites me. I get to see faces like you and everybody else, the former players, the current playoffs.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 2: Now, what the hell were you doing in Super Bowl Week? Media? You know, media road and ask get questions for the c W.
Speaker 1: What's going on? You're trying to be a reporter now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Trying to be I'm trying to do a little bit of everything. I'm trying to diversify my portfolio. So I love Nightcap. I love what I do with inside inside the NFL. I was actually a cameraman as well a camera Yeah, I was a cameraman as well.
Speaker 1: So you're trying to take jobs for camera men too. Now that's what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I need as many jobs as possible. Wow, I'm trying to buy a mega yacht.
Speaker 2: A mega yacht, yes, now what's the mega yacht?
Speaker 3: Mega yacht? Something like Jerry Jones has one?
Speaker 2: Well, you know he's a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, con has one.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know that's a billionaire.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to reach a b too.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you reached the m as opposed to be the am?
Speaker 3: Still I'm still listen. You know I don't spend ship.
Speaker 2: Your glasses a cheat?
Speaker 3: Oh these are replica?
Speaker 1: Okay, replica? You damn write your line. You know better than that.
Speaker 2: It's not that nonsense. It's not that nonsense. So how have you been like in life chat? Because you wanted a rare form? My athletes that as much as you know about the sport is outspoken as you've been about sports. When people talk to you, you're so interesting, it's really not that big of a deal to talk with you about sports. They would have talked to you about life. Have you realized that you've evolved to that point? It was that intentional?
Speaker 4: You know, it wasn't intentional. I think I make people very comfortable. I make very very people very comfortable. Obviously, what the media perceived me to be when you meet me in person is completely different. You know, what you saw in the field was merely a character. Everybody thinks I'm cocky, and they think I'm arrogant, and people don't understand was once I touched the field. That's a completely different person as opposed to who you see off the field. But you are, you are cocky. I wouldn't say arrogant, not negative, but you lack. I think I think that's the wrong the wrong sea word. Okay, I wasn't cocky. I was convinced.
Speaker 2: Convince you were convinced.
Speaker 4: I was convinced because I had already put the work in. I already put the work in, so I understood, let's have some fun with it. You know, That's when I got into character, because the work had already been done.
Speaker 2: Playing football, obviously, you were an all World receiver for the Cincinnati being six time Pro Bowler. No question to be a kicker. Okay, I'm taking a wide receiver, damnit. I was gonna stick to that right when you were playing for the New England Patriots, not so much quarter twenty one yard pass in the Super Bowl. But people saw you with Tom Brady, they had expected more that hadn't happened.
Speaker 3: As did I.
Speaker 2: As you reflect on your time not in the NFL period, because we know what you did in Cincinnati, in New England and we hit the super Bowl, when you came to the Super Bowl, and about you No, all right, when.
Speaker 1: You think about that, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: It doesn't make me feel any kind of way. I understood where I was at that time in my career. I understood obviously me getting to the Patriots somewhat kind of late, obviously not being able to get that maturation in chemistry together with Brady.
Speaker 3: I really wanted training camp. I really needed mini camp.
Speaker 4: I needed all those times and hours to put in that comfortability and trust where he could trust me. And then obviously people always talk about, oh, well, the system, he didn't learn the system. Listen, the system is still the same even today. The only thing that the only thing that changes from team the team is a verbage So they had nothing to do with it. It's just about him trusting me and knowing where I'm going to be all the time. Same thing with Carson. We also had issues our first year when he was there. Year two it got better, Year three got better. I just wasn't able to hit the ground running like I expected to plan with a quarterback of that magnitude. Also, people need to understand the offense with the Patriots is run from the inside out. The number one is just tied end. Sometimes the number two is the back coming out of the backfield. Then you have Gronk. Do you have Aaron hen and then you got Edelman, you got Wes Welker. Well, hell, ain't there room for me any goddamn way that offense. Now, if your last name is Moss, that's different.
Speaker 2: He's special.
Speaker 4: Could never be that. If I were to be born and recreate myself again, I could never be that. So that's why he was able to put up the numbers that he did because he's he's an animal. That's something like Moss comes around once every twenty years.
Speaker 2: While I'm on that subject, Top three receivers in the history of the National Football League according to Chad o Jo Satkos, Who uh.
Speaker 3: You got stop with?
Speaker 1: Jerry Rice?
Speaker 2: Who you gotta start with? Jerry Ritten?
Speaker 4: And I'm starting t o t o number one. Jerry Rice you're basing everything off of numbers, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not testing numbers. I'm talking about what we saw in the field. He's universally recognized the greatest the regionship of all time. But for me, the top three is He's top three.
Speaker 4: So it's one A, one B, one A, one B, Moss, t O either where you go, and obviously Jerry, Jerry is in there.
Speaker 3: But Jerry is in a class of his own.
Speaker 4: Is how I put him based on what he was able to do in such a not a short amount of time, but consistently throughout the entirety of his career. But I just love It's something about I wasn't able to watch Jerry play. I played againt him once we moved to Oakland. Yeah, but something about watching t O and watching Moss up close my own eyes, like I saw it for years.
Speaker 3: We will never see nothing like that.
Speaker 2: When you think about that using an analogy that you just choose it as specifically as it pertains to the familiarity Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelsey, is that the advantage really when you think about Patrick Mahomes and his greatness, Travis Kelsey, is that the advantage the fact that they've been together all of these years. The camaraderie, the continuity, the chemistry, et cetera. Is that what they have over everybody.
Speaker 4: But you could put a blindfold on Patrick Mahomes, you could put a blindfold on Travis Kelcey. You could call it play and he'll know exactly what Kelseys gonna be. That's what happens. Years of chemistry, trust, understanding where your player is going to be at every time. Like they got to that point, Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, the same thing when you had that continuity.
Speaker 3: It's very easy. Now how special Patrick.
Speaker 4: Mahomes is is you take away Cheetah and you still win two Super Bowls. Now way, Tyreek Hill, you take away, you take away Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Whenever he decides to go, nothing's going to change.
Speaker 2: You don't think anything's gonna change, even win Travis Kelsey's going to because Patrick Mahomes is that great.
Speaker 4: He's that great, He's that great. If any reader is there, there's nothing's gonna change.
Speaker 2: Do you have the Kansas City Chiefs beating the Eagles in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: You know what, I think that's a tough one.
Speaker 4: Eagles are a better team they're better, They're they're a better team collectively. But there's a there's a there's a guy that wears number fifteen that could overcome the greatness that is the Eagles, especially defensively. Spags has to come into the game. You know what, If Jalen Hurts beats me, I can live with that.
Speaker 3: If a J. Brown or Vonte Smith beat me, I can live with it.
Speaker 2: Can't let it be Saquon twenty six.
Speaker 3: Ain't fucking beat me. It ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Can't let Saquon beat you.
Speaker 4: Can't happen. And that's gonna set the tone and set the tone. Last week when they played Sa Kwan.
Speaker 3: First first six sixty yards, that set the tone. I knew the game is over. It was over. That's it.
Speaker 2: And so basically you're saying the Eagles only chances to say Kwon Balkley to get Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, if Saquan play as well, If if the Saquon is able to determine the game, especially from an officer the standpoint, and take the pressure off Jalen Hurts, the Eagles are winning.
Speaker 2: You can't see Jalen Hurts taking the bull bottle horn and saying I know that's Patrick Mahomes. But this is me. If sa kwon Barkley, if they neutralized him in any way, I got you.
Speaker 3: Seen we' seen Jayalen do it before. Yes, you've seen it do before. And he can do it.
Speaker 4: When you have two number one receivers that ain't no, that ain't no one in two them two number one receivers, they can get it done.
Speaker 2: Okay, So again, Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs or Jalen Hurts and the phil love for Eagles. Who you got.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to the Eagles.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to Eagles in a close one matter of fact, a nail bier where Jayla Hurst has the ball at the end of the game to take the Eagles down and win.
Speaker 1: Let's transition to Chad oh Jo Sinker.
Speaker 3: That's me, that's you.
Speaker 2: I love Nightcap, I love it. I'm proud of you and my boy Shannon show Club Shase Shay in the house. Gotta give him love with lover's due. How did that come about? How did you and Shannon end up paying with one another?
Speaker 3: Doug?
Speaker 4: You know Doug, obviously Doug my manager. Okay, gave me a call and said no. While we in La Shannon wants to meet. What you had some ideas about the podcast he was doing, Shannon Shannon.
Speaker 3: Sharp, Yeah, oh absolutely, I want to take that meeting.
Speaker 4: We met in Beverly Hills. I forgot the name of the restaurant. It's not where one to go. I want to go to Roscoe, probably be Away. Yeah, uncle Uncle's might have been. I don't know what it was uncas booge question, I mean uncles boogie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We sat down for five minutes. He gave me the game plan. I said where I signed. I need to hear them more. I don't need no speech. I don't need to hear nothing. He told me the game plan. I said it would be perfect. We polar opposites, complete power.
Speaker 2: Y'all opposites. Tell the world. I know the answer to this question because I know him and I know you, But I want to tell the world.
Speaker 1: I don't want to interpret it for you.
Speaker 4: We are complete opposites. He's very structured in all that he does. I wake up and just go, just go. Everything about him. Everything has to be perfect, you know, on time. I'm kind of late.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he got yours.
Speaker 2: I remember that, remember that?
Speaker 4: But you know what you get when the camera's on. You know what you get. It's specialists gold, it's gold moments. You know, he's very serious. It's not every goddamn thing. I don't take life too serious. I don't day by day if I have a bad day, okay, you know what, we're gonna try to sit in the tomorrow. Everything with it has to be perfect, has to be aligned, has to be planned. You know, he got a planner. You got a team of people.
Speaker 3: I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 4: I got Ryan, I got Doug, and I just go And I think that's why it works so well.
Speaker 2: Do you find yourself listening to him more and more and viewing him I don't want to say as a father figure, maybe a big brother figure in that regard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mos, most of the time. Absolutely, Even even as old and experience as I am in life. I listen to some of the some of the things he says, and I always take notes. I do it during the show. If he says something that I like, I take it.
Speaker 3: I use it.
Speaker 4: I embreded in my man bank and membrane memory bank and see what I can take and add it to my life.
Speaker 2: Do you find that he listens to you.
Speaker 1: He's a stubborn brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he listens to me. Listen, he listens to me a little bit.
Speaker 4: He's very he's very stubborn because if he listened to me, it's been too it's been two years, he'd be married by now.
Speaker 2: He'd have a By the way, I'm glad you brought that up. Why the hell did you be trying to encourage him to get married.
Speaker 3: Because he needs somebody. I don't want to see him older and lonely.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to either.
Speaker 1: But this is a brother that looked at me and told me, I got my dogs.
Speaker 2: I'm good. That's what he's And he said. You know what he said to me. He said, if the dog is Shannon Sean, I'm telling them. I'm telling him right now. Do you know he said to me, if the dogs are balking at her, he knows something wrong. He said that to me, He said, the dogs are balking.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm wrong with you.
Speaker 3: Listen, but I love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The dog can't cook, that's right. The dog can't cook. When you know Sunday Sunday dinner, they can't do nothing. Thanksgiving holidays. You know you want to buy presents. It's it's different. It's different having a woman present someone a support support.
Speaker 3: Cast dogs are great, they're loyal.
Speaker 4: But listen, even somebody else come along with some food, they'll take the food from the hand.
Speaker 3: He need a woman in his life.
Speaker 2: Do you you have a woman in your life? Chad? Oh do you have one? You have one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Have you said?
Speaker 3: I got a little I got a little son.
Speaker 2: You know there's a marriage down the line.
Speaker 4: Bro, Yeah it is. It was supposed to happen this month. Matter of fact, it's gonna happen this month. It's gonna happen this month.
Speaker 2: You ready for that commitment. You tried this before. I'm ready for that commitment to.
Speaker 3: I don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: You don't have a choice.
Speaker 3: I don't have a choice. I have to have a good one because.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just said, but you said you have a choice. I was like, what you're trying to say?
Speaker 4: Listen, when you know when you find a wife, when a man finds a wife, you find a good thing.
Speaker 2: I have that right there.
Speaker 3: I had her.
Speaker 4: I got a good one. I messed up a little bit. I messed up a little bit with this one. Yeah, yeah, you messed up already not Yeah, what it's been five years? Have you been able to we can we change?
Speaker 1: I don't want to get you in trouble. I want to have I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: You're sure you already know you already know who it is. Yeah, I have a question for people that are going to see this. Have you been able to follow up the Ten Commandments? Every last one of them and be perfect?
Speaker 2: No, there we go, That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: But but but you, I mean, I'm talking about Loma Long, tom Ago O, Tay, my burning back boys.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about right now.
Speaker 2: President.
Speaker 1: I don't want you telling on yourself.
Speaker 3: And I have to be honest. I'm not gonna laugh to the people.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not perfect.
Speaker 3: I try to.
Speaker 4: I try to walk one ft in front of the other. But sometimes, oh you're off track and fall. But I get myself back up. It's myself all take a responsibility and keep moving.
Speaker 2: So if that's the case, why you're getting married.
Speaker 3: I need that structure and discipline.
Speaker 2: You need the structure. Just you say that you don't have to structure discipline without the right woman in your life.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're trying to say, because.
Speaker 4: You understand what that individual brings to your life and understand how great things have been going since its individuals has entered your life, and you take that into account.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Let's have a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact.
Speaker 3: You know what you ever? You're bad?
Speaker 2: A house, of course I have, but you have one.
Speaker 3: Then you'll never have a home until you got a woman. It's a difference.
Speaker 2: Talk to me, So, what's the difference between a house and a home? Luther Lutherans, what's the difference?
Speaker 4: You're never You're never understandings in the house and home with you have a woman and she'll show you what a home.
Speaker 3: Is and we can all get a house.
Speaker 2: And so your woman showed you what a home is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mm hmm. Not along with home checks and balances in Miami. She she pulled that up. Yeah really, I could she do that? If you see her, you understand, did not see her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all man, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm bad. Praise God, Praise God. He's good.
Speaker 2: That is a very good. So let's talk about this for a second, and let's stay on this subject. So when because on a nightcap, y'all talked. Y'all touch on a lot of things, just sports. I mean, football is all it's queen you to it. Yeah, I mean, listen, listen. I always say I'm not when you know me, you've known me for years, I ain't want to know. I'm a reporter.
Speaker 1: I ain't one of those cats to think I know more.
Speaker 2: Football than football. But I don't do that.
Speaker 1: So you know, it don't matter what I know.
Speaker 2: Shannon or Lasky, all my boys, Ryan Clark, all, Ryan Clark, who you work for? You on the NFL show with Belichick and the Cooper, all of them teach me football, right, I'm a reporter, That's what I do. But y'all talk about everything on nightcap.
Speaker 3: I think that's what makes it so great.
Speaker 1: I think it does too.
Speaker 2: It's all so dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good thing. It's dangerous, danger, dangerous.
Speaker 1: Shock can deal with danger. Yeah, he can deal with dan kind of danger.
Speaker 2: Listen. They talk about making the stallion and toes and all of this other start up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he can't get him.
Speaker 1: You do that to him breaking up.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to bring something else out of him, you know, because he I need uncle evolved hasn't evolved yet. He's stuck, you know, in the past time. But women can't do this, women can't do that. Say he got that evolved, man, you got to start, you know, and and and join women from head to toe, yeah, head head to toe. He he got too many goddamn rules, too many, too many rules. Oh my goodness, I'm not gonna bring them up.
Speaker 1: Rule what are your rules? Do you have any rule?
Speaker 3: I don't have any rules zero zero.
Speaker 1: So a woman could do anything. Your woman could do anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoa wa? Anything anything to me? You mean, or just anything in general.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking anything in general.
Speaker 4: See this, This is what I don't like. This is another thing about this. Now listen to me real close.
Speaker 2: I'm listening.
Speaker 4: One of the one of the things where we fall as men is thinking when we're with someone, that's a sense of ownership.
Speaker 2: That's true. You can't control a woman.
Speaker 3: Kate, you never can.
Speaker 1: You try that? And maybe now maybe lady, she ain't. She gonna do what she gonna.
Speaker 4: Do anyway, So I never view us being together as ownership. Now you can do what you want to do. You're nobody from wrong and I'm not gonna say nothing, but when I see it, just understand, if you want to play games, we're gonna make it a comedy show. I ain't chasing behind you. I'm gonna ask you to stop. I pay attention. I'm very observant, I'm detailed. I'm very sharp here through experience. I've been doing this for a long time, twenty five years in the game. So if you play okay, I ain't gonna say no. So, therefore, when you say do I have any rules? No, I ain't got no rules because you already know what time it is, so I don't need to say nothing. I'm not scolding you. I ain't got no instruction book. I ain't got no instruction manual. You know what you're not supposed to be doing and what you should be doing.
Speaker 2: Why should a woman want Chad?
Speaker 3: Oh Jose, you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say that with the cameras roller, Yeah, that's what you're gonna say yourself.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't want any man?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you should want any man? I don't understand that you have this playing that. What do you means you should a woman should want any man? That you should want. I believe I should be wanted. You don't believe you should be wanting.
Speaker 4: No, I think any woman that's dealing with that has her stuff going on.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't want a man.
Speaker 2: What should she want?
Speaker 3: Chad?
Speaker 2: Right? Huh?
Speaker 3: I don't like. I don't like the way averted that she shouldn't need a man. Okay, thank you, there we go. She shouldn't need a man now wanting you should? You should be able to have an option. Most of the time.
Speaker 4: When you don't have an option, then you just take any goddamn body anything that looks good or I'm going.
Speaker 2: A woman is about to commit to spending the rest of.
Speaker 3: Her life with you. You know what, that's a good thing. Why that's a good thing?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Because I don't know what the next day is going to bring. I'm fun's exciting.
Speaker 3: So you treat every day like it could be its last always and you never know?
Speaker 4: You know, say that about you probably because I say probably probably she would.
Speaker 3: She would say that you don't know what to expect day to day. You don't know what to expect, so.
Speaker 2: You treat every day like it's your last. Yes, sir, is that the advice you would give man bro. Yeah, that's what you tell man. Yeah, I read every day like it's still last. Yeah, yeah, I would tell you that. I know you got a special woman in your life. Keep it exciting, keep it excited, keep it fun. She's not complaining. I think I'm good. I think I'm good.
Speaker 3: When you get married, Look, no, no, you ain't interview me.
Speaker 2: Don't even try even trying to. Okay, it'll happen when it's gonna happen. I don't publicize my business the way that you do. And that was and that's another thing. Why don't you live a private life? I live a very private life. I don't why not?
Speaker 3: Who the fuck am ie at?
Speaker 2: I'm not hiding. But everything ain't everybody's business, doesn't It annoys I'm gonna be It annoys a living funk out of me when I see people like somebody get in trouble, you know your relationship ain't working out, and you on social media telling everybody or it ain't everybody's business what you're doing that for?
Speaker 4: Right, I've never lived privately, whether it be football before that, before relationships. I've always been out and open so people. I think that's why people can relate to me so well, I'm going through.
Speaker 2: The same issues as you.
Speaker 1: I got news for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people relate to you that well. I love you. There's a difference because, like you said, you.
Speaker 1: Live every day like it said left, I've seen you.
Speaker 2: We went in Vegas the last time we sew each other's face. This face right, People that you didn't know. I introduced you to a couple of people. You hugged them like you were damn Cuba Good and Junior and Jerry Maguire.
Speaker 4: I treat everybody like that, That's what I'm saying. Everybody like that is if I've known them for thirty years.
Speaker 1: But you haven't always been that way, have you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even when I was playing. Even when I was playing, it was the same way. Because the media was able to control the perception on how it was viewed. I had to take that back.
Speaker 3: I was the villain.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed the villain. But that's just a character. Now if you meet me in person, people say the same thing. But damn, what the hell is this? Oh this is the real me. This is really me. Anytime you saw me on Sunday, you know, like like Superman. I'm not saying I'm superman. I'm just saying I got in the character fun, energetic, having fun, not following any of the NFL rules without breaking them, you know, playing the game the way I felt it should be played.
Speaker 3: The game is about entertainment. It's about having fun.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like the NFL is lacking that right now? No, because they think they got enough characters. They got it.
Speaker 4: It's nobody to the extent of doing the stuff I was doing, you know, but it's there allowing the players to be to show that they're individualism, the players being able to celebrate, you know, have some fun. They don't have anyone as brash because I did all my stuff leading up to the game, the trash talking, the sending gifts to the secondaries, you know, through FedEx, so that stuff just.
Speaker 3: Leading up to the game.
Speaker 4: They're not as openly Richard shermanish, you know what I mean, not not like that.
Speaker 3: But it's still fun. Though.
Speaker 2: What do you think the NFL has done to the game itself, to harm the game or to big up and promote the game in a very positive way.
Speaker 4: I think some of the things they're trying to do globally is big. It's big Obviously playing in London is big. I think Brazil is big going to some of these places where it's dominated by soccer, trying to grow it that way, showing.
Speaker 2: Up that there's another football EDI should entertained.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think it's becoming big. Being able to grow the brand of football outside of the States is going to be huge for then your long term in the future. As far as harming the game, which they consider calling keeping it safe, uh, the kickoff rules, players not being defensively, players being handicapped, not being able to play the way they're taught to play since kids. But again, player safety is first, as they say. Other than that, it's just it's it's watered down the game of football and in which we grew up watching football receivers today they all pretty going across the middle dur one hundred thousand thousand dollars worth of jury on why you playing, man, because you're madgine doing.
Speaker 3: That in two thousands?
Speaker 2: What's it gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Man? All that's coming off? Man, let me take this with me. Please, thank you. You're too pretty and you're there.
Speaker 2: That's bad for the game in a sense.
Speaker 4: But everything evolves, everything has to evolve. You know, we all had sidekicks at one point. Now we all got iPhones. You know, it's just it's just everything has to evolved, including the game.
Speaker 2: You're the guy that sent pepto bisball to an opposing defense. It's a second DERI because you was you said, because they're gonna get sick covery. Yeah, that that was you, that you actually did that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember sending it was heines Field. Is it still heines Field?
Speaker 2: Stealing? It's not that that's not the name of it. I think it's Central Way changes it, but it's not haines Field anymore.
Speaker 3: I remember Pittsburg. I remember sending them catch up. Uh that felt. We played the Falcons one time.
Speaker 4: I had some child Please Child Please shirts that I had going I sent them.
Speaker 3: It just made it fun. And then the.
Speaker 4: Players they loved it, the coaches loved it, the referees what you got for us today. Everybody loved it because they understood nothing I was doing was in a malicious manner. It's all about having fun and competing. That's That's one thing. I'm coming to compete. I don't care what I record may be.
Speaker 3: I'm showing up. That's it is.
Speaker 2: It true that you actually used the urine of teammates to help heal your injuries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I never got heard the home room home remedy. Grandma, My grandma, My grandma told me that.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, remember, yeah, other people's urine.
Speaker 3: That's the only way to get it done.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Listen, that urine, the toxins inside it brings all that swelling out right away in less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: And then you go home and all of that stuff warming up. You put it in bed with your woman. And you never had a problem with that because, I mean, please your woman, right, I was.
Speaker 3: I was focused.
Speaker 4: You focused at the alone. You use it bed alone. After maybe it might have been two or three women at that time. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: We got to think back then. I was doing amateur pouring too as a side hustle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know that. No, I did not know that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I was playing.
Speaker 2: And even if I did know what, I wouldn't tell on you like that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to do it to.
Speaker 3: Be married, I know.
Speaker 2: But I have a pass.
Speaker 3: We all have a past.
Speaker 4: That's a very promiscuous past, not not promiscuous.
Speaker 1: How the hell is engaging in pouring out promiscuits.
Speaker 3: How else am I supposed to perfect my craft?
Speaker 1: So you engaged in soft porn.
Speaker 2: To protect to perfect your craft.
Speaker 1: It was amateur amateur pool, Yeah, amateur pool.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you why that happened?
Speaker 2: Please feel free?
Speaker 3: Small story.
Speaker 4: I was in high school at the time, oh lord, and I was losing my virginity, so we could engage in horizontal activity.
Speaker 2: Yes, not vertical.
Speaker 4: It was horizontal, okay, matter of fact, it was vertical.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 4: And she she got to the point where we were in action, and she said in my ear, go deeper.
Speaker 3: Stay with me now. And what hurt me is I was already all the way in.
Speaker 4: So I had ran out of Pepe and that is what caused me to get into amateur porn so I could perfect my craft in the pelvic area so I would never have to hear that again.
Speaker 2: You do understand the cameras of rolling, Yeah, you understand. I mean, do you really really want people to know this? I mean I can edit it out.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no, don't edit it out. I told you I don't have a private life. I'm here to share.
Speaker 4: I'm here to share my stories and my shortcomings back then. I've had surgery since then, so good.
Speaker 2: So what you're trying to say is that who you are now completely this manufactured because it was surgically enhanced.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Yes sir, and you know you yeah, And I'm comfortable saying that. I can tell you this. It's just something you would never be able to get on TV. That's why we're on your.
Speaker 2: Show, Surgical enhancement. We usually hear about females with that.
Speaker 4: Stuff, So why can't we? Why can't we? I want to feel better about myself. I want to be able to walk around the beach in my speedop without being laughed at.
Speaker 2: That at one time you were being laughed at until you had surgery. Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Like I would?
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't. I'm not one who needed surgery.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You don't understand how it feels.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I listen.
Speaker 4: I just some women they get enhancements to feel better about themselves, and I need to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that does to me? Mentally?
Speaker 2: That hurts? It hurts. Now you have to understand some would look at you and they would say, hey, we saw you crying over the Bengals.
Speaker 1: So you talk about what do you talk about what hurts you?
Speaker 2: And I mean when something like this hurts you, I mean it's not I mean, it's not that big of a deal because every day thinks seems to hurt you if you're crying over the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Right So I can't fix that.
Speaker 4: I can't fix I can't go play for the Bengals right now, but I can fix myself.
Speaker 2: How long was the surgery?
Speaker 3: It took about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Surgery was fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only eight grand. Only eight grand. So I went from three to eleven inches like this, So you're just gonna tell.
Speaker 2: The world you were three inches. I didn't ask you that question.
Speaker 3: I know I did have to say that.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to get better contexts on where I was through where I am.
Speaker 2: Now, how the hell could that happen in fifteen minutes? It got me curious, And I don't have that problem.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what I have been fifteen I don't understand technology.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that works.
Speaker 4: I just know from the time I went in anesthesia, I was sleep.
Speaker 3: I woke up, looked, Wow, that was it.
Speaker 2: Did you tell you, lady, you had this enhanced surgery? Yeah, I told her because I love what I didn't even feel about it being a manufactured thing as opposed to a naturally born DNA kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, I don't say anything about other women that change their DNA that they're born with. They like to enhance themselves as well, you know, And so she understood.
Speaker 2: Do you have any issue with a woman who chooses to enhance.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: No, whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself, more aesthetically pleased, pleasing to.
Speaker 3: The eye, I'm all for.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sure, really, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't mean that's that's what That's not what I'm with. But I don't have I don't have a problem with it. As long as it's done right right. It has to be done right. If you're gonna pay money and have yourself enhanced in any way, understand, you gotta do it right.
Speaker 1: Don't waste the time and the energy.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna do it wrong, in the best place to do it is in Houston.
Speaker 2: How can you not do it in Miami?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: I mean you're doing Miami Miami or old guy.
Speaker 3: In Houston, he's a one A A plus, Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: How old are you now?
Speaker 3: Chad me? Fifty seven?
Speaker 2: You're fifty seven years of age? How young? How old or young do you feel right now?
Speaker 3: Honestly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: About twenty four? I look twenty four too.
Speaker 2: Why is that? Why do you feel like you're twenty four years?
Speaker 3: Of my skin routine?
Speaker 2: I'm talking energy and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Because happy life, I mean right, right, I mean right, I mean I love the whole happy wife, happy life.
Speaker 3: But God's plan was a happy man, and.
Speaker 2: You're happier now. How happy are you now compared to how you've been over.
Speaker 4: I've always been happy, Steve, Like I'm always been happy. I had one slip up.
Speaker 3: I was sad. I was sad, but I hurry.
Speaker 4: I was at peace with that, and I understood, what are we going to do going forward?
Speaker 3: How do we bounce back?
Speaker 2: Without getting into it, I'll tell you what I felt that one time when you were sad, I felt like, what saddens you is that people gave up on you, that people canceled you out, They thought that you were finished? Am I right in saying that?
Speaker 3: That's what saddens you, yes, sir, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: And obviously during that time, the opportunities, well, no one could touch me.
Speaker 3: You just couldn't.
Speaker 4: You couldn't. And I knew that. I knew that wasn't me. And I don't want to give a table legs right now.
Speaker 1: I just absolutely I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: But God has favor.
Speaker 4: I'm not a overly religious spiritual person, but I grew up in the church. Grandma prayed for me, Mama prayed for me. They passed on there going on. Now I have other people praying for me while the blessings are still coming.
Speaker 2: Before I'll let you get on out of here, what does the future hold for you? Now? I mean I'm looking at nightcap, but clearly your potential isn't limited to that nightcap. I'm real proud of y'all. I love you know, I've gotten a No Shannon, that's my brother right there. I got mad love for him. Oh, you and I go back years. You gave me. I was one of the few people you gave it in. I came to your house in Cincinnati, remember that, Remember that, you know. So I'm thinking about the things that you're doing there, which is big and obviously there's a contract negotiations going on. Y'all gonna handle that, Yeah, y'all, definitely, no question. What else are you planning on doing for yourself? I've seen you on Monday night football commercials. I see you doing NFL shows. What what? What's in the future plans with Chad on Jo Sinko.
Speaker 3: Bro being on First Take?
Speaker 2: Well, I brought you on first take. Can I tell you what your problem was? And I'm gonna tell Shannon this too. You can't do it from nightcaps in the morning, yes, right.
Speaker 1: So you got to have a morning feel.
Speaker 3: Right, I take I wake up at five in the morning.
Speaker 1: But I'm happy. I'm happy to have you back on.
Speaker 4: I told you no, no, no, no, no no no. I don't want to be on. I don't want to make an appearance.
Speaker 2: You want to come on.
Speaker 3: I want to come on permanently.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know what days we can we can get this. We can get this done now.
Speaker 2: I can talk to you. No, we don't have to get it done.
Speaker 3: Now, we can do it.
Speaker 2: You're listening to him, okay, looking at Dave Roberts.
Speaker 4: Dave Roberts, if you see this now, I don't know we can get this done right now? Contractionly, I can do one or two days. I know Cam is on Fridays.
Speaker 2: Right, Cam is on Friday, Shannon is on Monday and Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could do Wednesdays. I could do Wednesday and Thursday.
Speaker 2: Mad Dog Russo's on Mondays Wednesdays.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 2: Damn right, you do it. Everybody does.
Speaker 3: We can go at it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You and Mad Dog Russell, you can go at it. Shit might not be any room for me. That is possible. That ain't possible.
Speaker 3: I mean three is a crowd, that's right.
Speaker 2: Which means you can't come on Wednesdays because we already got me a mad dog on Wednesdays. But that's just you gotta do Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Let's do Thursdays.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about.
Speaker 3: Let me get that signed to do.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about.
Speaker 3: Everybody heard that, right, talk about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not a frid I got love for you. I'm gonna get you on. It's not a problem. No, I'm talk about I understand that. But you gotta remember I'm gonna dictate the studio. You are, You're gonna look no, no, no, I want to come I'm oh, you're gonna come to New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a two hour flight for fam.
Speaker 2: You also got to remember, you know, sometimes I'm there, sometimes I'm not well.
Speaker 1: I gotta be on the road too, because I do a lot of.
Speaker 2: NBA for Postal.
Speaker 3: I want to be in studio every week.
Speaker 2: You want to do that.
Speaker 3: I want to be in studio every week.
Speaker 2: That I must admit. That makes you a more attractive proposition.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want. I want to be in studio every week. I don't have a problem. I don't have a problem flying.
Speaker 2: When's the wedding date?
Speaker 3: Huh? You heard me?
Speaker 2: Where's wedding date? Dammit?
Speaker 3: You want to ask?
Speaker 2: Huh? No, No, that would be good. No, No, I'm just saying, don't I got you. I got you. I'm just asking you.
Speaker 3: It's perfect. You can't ask me. I don't control nothing. I just do the pain.
Speaker 2: You just do you just do it. Yeah, So that's the fiance.
Speaker 3: You call him right now on somebody want to ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Hello, how you doing? How's everything going? See if everybody's you on camera right now? Girl, you're on camera right now, so everybody watch you. I'm interviewing him right now. And I'm asking him when's the wedding date? Because he over here bragging nobody here about to get married. So I said, when's the wedding date?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: We need to ask who he's getting married. We need to know because you got people thinking that you.
Speaker 1: Got to get married to somebody else. He's about to get married to somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, that's what the people thinking because he's telling he said, if it ain't, I don't know who it's gonna be somebody.
Speaker 4: So we need to clear that air first.
Speaker 1: Ask him, Well, obviously, what you want me to ask?
Speaker 3: We called your ass.
Speaker 2: He called you. I didn't dollar this number. He called you and gave me the phone.
Speaker 3: What you want me to sound like she's trying to dodge. What's what you're trying to She sounds.
Speaker 1: Like you're trying to dodge.
Speaker 2: I mean what you want me to ask him? Girl? When the marriage date? Was the marriage day?
Speaker 3: I mean, she said it the first time? Why would I need to.
Speaker 1: Say said you said it the first time?
Speaker 2: Why he needed to say was to ask him when is the real marriage day? When is the real maverage date?
Speaker 3: After we finished therapy sessions.
Speaker 2: Therapy, that's when it is? You full of shit.
Speaker 3: No, we in therapy for real. Come morning, I say, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it, all right, brother, good singe you sweetie yo.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see the bob. I like your lashes.
Speaker 4: My stylist, what's that hybrid Hybrid Classic A volume whatsides that's fifteen sixteen thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: They did a good job. I see your friend was popping. It looked huh, you're trying to get in my panties. Let meet you back, my bad. Sorry, Yeah, that's we cool. We ain't together right now though.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing to say. I'm not even asking. I ain't going there. Chad Ochoe Sinko, Ladies and gentlemen, he's a wild boy nightcap in the house in the daytime with Steven A. I kind of like it.
Speaker 3: I see y'all Thursday, first day, Thursday.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe