Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and my titties are out. Y'all join the YouTube to see Erica's finance titties live and bouncing, bouncing.
Speaker 2: This dress is from Fashion Nova. Should let me hold on one second, because the people on YouTube, they've all asked for this. Ready.
Speaker 1: Erica is wearing a firm fitted, buttoned down royal blue, tightly fitted Fashion Nova dress collared. It says, I'm here for business, but I like to get sexy. It's she didn't trip, It's right. It ends right above the ankle, so you could be show a little slutney. This is the perfect dress if you want to go to church, go to the club, or look sexy professional.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: What are you wearing?
Speaker 2: My love?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just took off my shoes, but you ready.
Speaker 2: Jamila is wearing a beautiful African print baby doll dress. It's giving. I'm black, I'm sexy, and I'm cute as fuck.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to Wednesday. It's Happy hump Day.
Speaker 1: Happy motherfucking hump Day. Wow, it feels really good to be here.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a minute we haven't sat down in a minute. We've been out out and about on the go go go in Costa Rica, leading retreats, leading the women to the most authentic cells.
Speaker 1: Ah, And it feels really good. I know this is like our this will be our fourth time doing this, and I'm really feeling cemented in my retreat. Healerness, me too, Me too.
Speaker 2: This was a it was a it was just a different experience, but it just reminded me how important these spaces are and how important it is for women to come together. Like I'm always reminded when we do these retreats, how we don't take time for ourselves, how we literally make every excuse. And also it makes me have a lot more compassion for women because in the past I'll be like, m, I don't like that bitch. Ah, she got a fuck up attitude. And it's like, well, why does she have a fucked up attitude? Why is she so motherfucking needy? Why does she need to be taken care of? And like, when I'm out there and I have to take care of these women, I really have to like humble myself make sure that like I'm not judging them, you know, And it's a learning experience for me, and I think that these retreats were really really specially each group was different. I feel like our first group was a little more turned up. Our second group was a lot more like chill, a little more independent. But yeah, it was. It was just amazing.
Speaker 1: We always have like a really epic like group of women, and it's true, like it really is a lesson and you really don't know people until you know them, and like judging people is just it's not beneficial. We always we have like twenty five women from all over the country, all different walks of life. Some are moms, some are not, some are black, some are white. You know, everybody is just like different and come and like when you come to the jungle for this experience, it's not like, oh hi, what do you do? You know, it's just like you're really getting to know people at their core and for who they are, and like people are really showing up as themselves and like for Erica and I realized, it's just such a I'm so grateful that we've expanded our brand in this way just because like every time we get to do it, we get to like address something fucked up in us too. You know, like I get the opportunity to heal something, to address something, to be more aware of something, and like a lot of times it's because I see like my sister going through some shit and I'm like, damn, I went through that and I feel that, and like damn I didn't address that. So it's just bomb. Like we have like guests, previous guests from the show come, we have like listeners of the show Come. We have people who never fucking listen to our podcast ever. Come. It's a very like cool collective of women that show up. And like I always say, it's always like very like divinely appointed, like everybody who's supposed to be there is always a correct mix of people with the right intentions. Like the first group was a little bit more turned up. We did a lot of skinny dipping, a lot of like shit at the pool, fun skinny dipping pool parties, and like the second group, we went out and partied. But like each each group is super special, you know. Shout out to Sosha and Yaas and Emily my witchy bitch. Shout out to Jessica.
Speaker 2: Specially my scorpiosis. Yes, like it's so true, Like who's meant to come come, and I think it is like a safe space for everyone, like like Yara's she's she's a former guest of the show, which was what was the.
Speaker 1: Name of for episode?
Speaker 2: I can't believe, like my therapist, therapist. She came. Literally, she booked her ticket. I think the day before the retreat started.
Speaker 1: It might have started that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she missed the first day. Yeah, and yeah. It was just it's just so special and it's so true that like I don't even know what half these bitches do for work, and like in any other space, like when you're out meeting people, that's kind of how you label people. That's how you like decide what box to put people in, Like what do you do? I have no idea what these toes do. I know they could all they could be. They could be CEO, they could be strippers. I have no it doesn't I don't know.
Speaker 1: One person does. And that's because I thought it was really cute because I know what Jessica does, because she was working on making a million dollars this year on her business. But that's because her sweet ass roommate Alyssa was like upping her, Like no, girl, she's not doing anything small. They did this and they did that, and I was like, first of all, did you guys come together? Know you did it? And like that they knew each other and that She was like, no, bit, she's making she's doing big things. And I was like, yeah, you are doing big things. But like I would have never known that had she not told me. It's just like the most beautiful collective of friendship and sisterhood and like, yeah, checking yourself. You know, there's always things that like we're human, you know, so like I always laugh at us because when we go into these spaces like here, we're really ratchet. But then when we go to we go to Costa Rica and we like put on our retreat healing clothes and then we start talking in these soft voices. I'm like, who the fuck are we? But we do we get like really transformed eve. We're like, okay, everybody, welcome to the Good Vibratory, Welcome to the connect Workshop. Look at deep Breath. I'm like, who the fuck are we? And I'm always wondering, like who didn't listen to the podcast? I'm like, good, it's probably best you listen after you leave, but it is. It's just like it's a very beautiful mixing of people. And you know, like even if you're not a mom, come, even if you're not a black come. I know Emily was like I saw, I didn't see nowhere on the retreat that it said black woman only, So I signed up. I said, I know the fuck that's right, Emily. And I'm so happy you're not like, you know, like intimidated or feel away or like you know what I mean. I just I really it is a space for literally everyone to feel welcomed and loved and nurtured and taken care of. And I know I'm a cancer, so this is my calling. I'm excitedly meeting people and nurturing bitches is my calling. I knew it, but yeah, like it does. It just require that we check ourselves and be patient and and just really connect with people. And you know, we talk so fucking often on the mic, and like it seems sometimes to an end room. You know, we're talking to each other and we know people are listening, but it really is special to get to connect with the women that we talked to and like see them and feel them and touch them and like hag and play. So it's just been really this has been an epic birth birthing between us, and like one that we didn't even really see coming.
Speaker 2: No for sure, No, I hadn't. I definitely didn't. I thought we were going to do like like a ski trip or something or like we did, Yeah, for sure, But I didn't. I didn't see the element of like healing and like just really intentionally connecting these women in that in this in this very in this way that kind of like unravels them like that was not It was more like, we need a vacation, let's go turn up, like and I'm so happy that that we started here.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that we took the opportunity and that we stepped into our power in that way, because I think one thing about like this first trip, like I think not that we were questioning it, but when you're when you're new in a feel or in an industry, you feel like you totally experienced that imposter syndrome. And I did. I'm like, bitch, are you a healer? Like, first of all, everybody on Instagram has healer in their bio, along with like all these other irrelevant fucking things that nobody asks to know. But you know, it feels like imposter syndrome, but like this trip, I'm like, no, I'm a facilitator and Spirit is using me. You know, Spirit is using us to really like change people and shift people's perspective and open them up. And like every time I come back, or even a lot of many moments out like throughout the retreat, I'm like, damn, like we're all witches and now they know because we told them to do it, you know. So it's just like it's this beautiful revealing of like the inner magic of every woman that participates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know for sure it gave the retreat almost gave me more permission to act on my intuition because I feel like a lot of times I can feel people's energy, but when I'm not in this type of space, I feel like, oh, it's not my it's not my role or my job to like be like are you okay, or like hey, I've noticed this, you want to talk about this? Whereas like when you were there, like that's why the fuck were here. Like there was a moment where I saw a girl at dinner and she was in her head. I could not I could feel her energy from across the table and I could see her having like inner conflict, and I was like, I'm getting up, I have to go hug her, you know, like in any other circumstance. But I do that. I think now I would, you know, now I would because I know how important it is and how how that hug can change someone's life or change someone's night. And whereas before I might have like questioned, like, oh, she's fine, like that'd be weird if I did that, you know, like.
Speaker 1: No, sometimes people need that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was a beautiful moment, like I went over there and I hugged her and she just started crying and like everyone just like I was. So I said, I look like you need a hug, and she was like I do. I've been like saying it all week, I need a hug, and like she hadn't really shouldn't said it like verbally, but she felt like she was like that was the best that she could do. Was like she felt like she was emotionally like screaming out for help, and finally someone noticed. And so like that ended at the end of the table, we were like, let's all hug her. So we all got up and we all embraced her, and like we had that same experience in Hattie's workshop, you know, where someone was like I haven't been hugged like that in a really long time. And so literally everyone in that workshop we all embraced her, hugged her, hugged each other, and just put poured energy into her, like.
Speaker 1: Just outreaching of hands. Yeah, ever serves that shit for like church, you know, it's real.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and like and how healing something like that can be, and how we don't do that in our circles of friends, like we think it's weird, and how important it is, and how it can literally change someone's life a hug like by like by strangers you don't know, and even even more so because they don't know your baggage and they're just for you no matter what. And and I just realized that like the power in hugging.
Speaker 1: Someone, touching telling people you love them.
Speaker 2: Like there's so much like disconnect in our society, I think, especially with the pandemic, like people like disconnecting from people, and we need to reconnect, like there's we're starving in ways.
Speaker 1: It's true, like it really shed light on how we need human interaction and just like that's the thing like authenticity, you know, we say with like it's like a token word right now, like a true you know, but like authenticity is being hurt, being vulnerable, saying that, crying and like even saying the weird shit. And it just reminded me like we welcome the girls with joints obviously because we're us, and like even we be high. And the first day, I think of the second one, or was it the first one. I don't know, it's probably both. I got high and then we do like welcome speech, and I was like holding my cut, but like one hand was like this, and I was like, why is my hand in my head? I was like, why is your hand like that? People are gonna look at you. And I was just like and I was like, why are we thinking like this? It's like, bitch, you're high. But then somebody else I saw zo shit. She was like in her head and I saw her like I could see her being in her head. And then she came back from from like the break. She was like, bitch, I was high. I should never smoke that way when I walked in. But I'm like, what a beautiful space that we could be, Like I'm sorry, I was high and I was tripping, you know what I mean like, yeah, me too. I was holding my hand like this. I didn't know why, you know what I mean. But like that's day one moment one, Like yeah, I was in my head at thinking some weird shit too, you know what I mean, Like I thought she didn't want to be my roommate, but I was. I was tripping, you know. And it's just like.
Speaker 2: And even that, like experiencing like the uncomfortability that some of these women felt day one, and then how it transcended at the end of the retreat, Like one girl in particular, like she like at the beginning, like she was a little resistant, she was showing resistance in a bunch of different ways. Yeah, and that was challenging for me too, because I was like, Yo, how am I gonna deal with this shit? Like oh, like everything is always so perfect, Like what the fuck? I'm like, wait, bitch, you're doing this because nothing. This is why people need this, because we're all imperfect. So like I had to like reprogram my energy, reprogram my mind because we are conditioned as women to write women off, like the moment you are not flowing with the rest of the group, bitch, you're the one. You're the problem. And it's like, no, she's not. She just needs a little bit more, you know, massaging. She needs There's something going on here. And by the end of the retreat, all of her issues that she had, she admitted were in her head. And that's why we do it, and that's why she came too, And that's why women come is a to get uncomfortable and b to come out feeling different about however they felt coming in.
Speaker 1: And like the environment is so infectious too, like it's it's it's Costa Rica, it's parts of Viejo, it's the community there because like as soon as we get there too, it's just like the community embraces us, like our friends in the in the area, Like like everyone who helps facilitate is our friends. And like there is this like overwhelming feeling of like let go and just be and like obviously we give speeches about this like bitch, come as you are. But even like midway, you know, through one of the retreats, something told me. We were at dinner and something told me to get up, and I went to go look for something and I turned a corner and I saw one of our our friend or but amazing like sound healer and like a massage therapist was just like coming out of the bathroom and we started to talk and I started to speak to him, and he was just like basically, I'm not having good day. I didn't have a good birthday, and like within thirty seconds he started crying and I just like held him, like picked me up in the middle of the walkway, which just like held him for like five minutes and was just like speaking life into him about whatever he was going through. And then he's like cried and he's like I love you, thank you. And I was like I love you too, and he left and I was like, this is why I come to the jungle, Like this is the type of interactions, Like I want genuine, real, deep, honest interactions with everybody that I encounter else with.
Speaker 2: The fuck like, oh girl, you gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I'm just like always trying to be tough and not tell what's wrong or like, you know, like I'm fine and like we're not. You know, it's just like the environment makes you know that you don't have to pretend and you can actually cry or scream or laugh and just really just exist. And like that's why it's so fucking special. And yeah, we had a bomb ass time we went out.
Speaker 2: We had such a good time.
Speaker 1: We had.
Speaker 2: We take the girls out to this beachfront, like it's like a beach. It's like the ultimate beach party at night. It's actually like unbelievable. Like when I'm there, I realize how special that place is because it's it's like the community, the locals are there. There's beautiful black people, there's beautiful men. Because Porto Billoo be coming up like every now, like every now, and they'd.
Speaker 1: Be like what if I that, like, you know, all five hundred people, but then you see a new a new face.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh kind of, but like it's literally like we were just towerking and shit on the beach under the moonlight with our feet in the fucking water. The music was bombed. It was afrobeats night. It was warm, it was warm, and it's just like all the women just like turning up.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was so amazing, and the women that were there were like I can't believe this, Like this is every time people go there, like I could live here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know, right, everybody got tattoos as a memorabilia, like permanent tattoos. It was just it's it's beautiful and like even for me, it just reminded me like, bitch, you have shit to work on, you know, like you have shit to heal. Like things came up for me that, you know when you're facilitating and you're like, you don't think that you can get got, but there's always more work.
Speaker 2: We be grying, we be in the workshops crying like this is hysterically. I feel like, you know, a much of like what we do is selfish in ways, it's because we need it and like it's like, hey, you want to do this with us, And I think that's kind of what the retreat is for us as well. It's like we are not We don't claim to be healed. I've never claimed to be healed. That's kind of the whole vibe of good Mom's bad choices. We make fucking bad choices sometimes and we're trying to figure them out. And when you go into these spaces like this, you can't help but submit, whether you're leading the retreat or not, you know, And and that's why I feel like it's even having different guests come and host workshops, like I have my own. I'm able to like be in community with the girls too, and like work on my own shit. And that's the beauty of it is, Like the work that we're doing is helping heal other women, but in turn also helping heal ourselves. And that's why I'll never stop. Now I'm addicted. I'm gonna be a retreat. I'm gonna do retreats for the rest of my life, honestly, gonna be a old bitch leading retreats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I know. I was thinking that, I'm like, is this gonna be appealing me being like bud ass naked, but I'm eighty And then I was like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be leading the old bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Grandma's.
Speaker 2: And you guys, we are doing another retreat. So if this sounds appealing to you and you didn't get to make it this last time, we just announced our next our fifth retreat, our fifth and sixth retreat in Costa Rica. It's gonna be in February.
Speaker 1: February second to February seventh, and February eleventh to the sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So make sure you check out the link in this episode description if you're interested in coming to the jungle, which you should be honestly like, don't hesitate, do not hesitate. It is amazing. You can watch our video a recap video of the retreat on our website, so you can get a taste of kind of what the vibe is and the energy. But basically it's pure bliss essentially, No.
Speaker 1: It truly is pure bliss. And it's just like pure bliss, and like free downloads, like you get to really be clear and like things really get to come up if you give them permission and they've becoming up, girl, they'd be really coming up. So if you missed it, you have time to pay for it. You can pay monthly, you can pay weekly. You have six months, five months. I don't know what the month it is, but yeah, like prioritize yourself, invest in yourself because this experience is life changing and it will be the shift and then like that you need. So yeah, please come join us, hang out with us, come heal and she.
Speaker 2: And come alone. I encourage you to come alone. A lot of the women came alone, Like sometimes we be waiting for friends to get their shit together. Don't wait for your friends, just come because you're gonna meet new friends out there guaranteed, not like not maybe like it's a guarantee.
Speaker 1: Like if your friend has to come, cool, but don't wait for her. Yea, even Nelly, just FaceTime me with fucking Kayla and oh my god, who well from two Chick two. Three of our friends from Retreat one and Retreat two here on totally different weeks, stalked each other and they're in the same city and met up and hung up. And this is like what we do this shit for, Like, let's create community and tribe wherever we're at, so we know, like what it is good moms is like church, like come as you are. So if you meet a tribe member in public, you already know what's up well because.
Speaker 2: You guys, because whether you were on the same retreat or not, you know the kind of experience that you had, Like they're different experiences, but essentially they're they're the same at their core, and so you have this like bond that is like this unspoken bond and this unspoken comfortability. And then we like have our private discord channels where they're chatting, talking, and you haven't joined discord, make sure you check it out. Like there's so many cool conversations and women in there like just meeting up a but also just sharing sometimes oversharing.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of oversharing, asking for advice from each other, venting, a lot of nudes, a lot of hories, a lot of like intimate sharing, like of complete strangers, which I think I love.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I feel safe because some of these when we are like, I don't know these hoes, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Bitch, That's why we feel safe. Yea four years later, that's why we're here talking shit onto millions of people because I can't see you. Doesn't feel real. That's true, tell you all my business. We got really lucky too. This time. We brought our girls to Costa Rica. They came and met us week two.
Speaker 2: Our babies, she means our children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I kept I kept calling the girls from the retreat the girls, and like the girls are girls?
Speaker 2: The girls?
Speaker 1: And like which girls are you talking about? Are you talking about us? Are you talking about the retreats? I was like, good question, the little girls. So that was really dope. We got to bring them and the nanny. I love him Ray. By the way, we just had a really epic family trip. Orlando came Ma Mayan came and we just really did the family things played at the pool. The girls took surf lessons. Oh, they rode horses. We went on a canoe that.
Speaker 2: K kayaking trip gone wrong.
Speaker 1: Orlando almost drowned in the Murky River.
Speaker 2: Someone was like, They're like, you're really brave for going there. You know there's like a lot of crocodiles in there.
Speaker 1: From someone from Protos. And then why didn't that man say that?
Speaker 2: I almost asked, you know that man, he was the weird al of Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: He was for sure. He had like this curly hair and he was like, come on, girls, yeah, let me tell you he's like super high. Do we have the video of him of him canoeing back quickly after their boat sank im We need to insert that. It's very important.
Speaker 2: He got us too with that price. At the end, I was like, Wow, we got God over here by the weird awl of Costa Rica.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: He did. He does. He does everything, and that's the thing about too about Costa Rica. Everyone does everything. He's like, oh, yes, I build houses, I build doors, a cook, I'm a cook, Oh yes, I oh yeah, I lead say. He was like, oh, yeah, I do a lot of experiences, big experience. And then we're on the canoe and then we were going under like an overpass, and this guy stopped and.
Speaker 1: Was like, eh, literally like driving through by the canoe.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like, oh yeah, he's the bird he's the bird watcher. I don't do that. I was like, oh, this is the one thing you don't do.
Speaker 1: That's sure. Everybody in Costa Rica does.
Speaker 2: Everything everything, they know how to do everything. They are healers, they are cooks, they are chefs, they are house builders, they are property finders, they are they they're everything. There are teachers or Spanish teachers.
Speaker 1: Fired answers.
Speaker 2: But you know what I will say though, like America makes us have to really choose a thing and like some of these people can do all these things and do them well. I know.
Speaker 1: Look, I say, a bomb ass photographer, videographer and a cyclist. You know, like everybody's everything, and it is. I think America gives you limitations and like limitations to your own beliefs of like what your cap can.
Speaker 2: Only be this honestly, like we must do much of you must do four hundred thousand hours of training in order to be an expert in this.
Speaker 1: We would not have probably stepped into our retreat healing the way we had. Had we not gone to this place, we would have been like questioning ourselves, like we have to.
Speaker 2: Do four hundred hours of retreat building retreat classes before we can.
Speaker 1: Which this is the retreat class. Four hundred hours. This goddamn podcast talking to myself slash Erica for four hundred hours has brought me here. I have realizations. Yeah, you know what it is too. It's white supremacy. They have made like you know, we live in this box and this very structured idea of what it looks like. You have to go to college, you have to graduate. Like fuck your intuition and what you know you're good at? Fuck would you come out the womb just being good at you know? Like like what about what you know? And it makes you question that and like even to each other like oh you do what? Okay, oh you do that? And that you can't be both. You can't be good at both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what if you just followed your intuition and did the things that make you feel good? And yeah, obviously you should read up on the things you want to do. You should lean on people that have already done it. But don't let like.
Speaker 1: Proper schooling or formal education stop you from tapping into your natural born gifts. Like if you're a natural born fucking healer, which I think all of us are lead with that. If your shit is like I'm a photographer, I take bomb pictures.
Speaker 2: Go do that shit. We don't need to go to college to be a photographer. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: One of one of the girls from UH was it Shadah. I think it's Shade. Actually, one of like week one or week two of the or first retreats was like I had a download that I you know, my healing power is creating really like comfortable spaces for my friends. And I realized I do that anyway. People always come to my house and I cook for them, and I'm like, yeah, that's a gift. Yeah, you know, like we underestimate the very small things that make us us, you know, like I've been the people is Dancing bitch of all Time for years, no avail not making any profit of my natural abilities to meet bitches in the bathroom. Yet here I am, you know, but like every time I meet an old friend, it's like this is so you what you're doing. I was like, what just being me? They're like, yeah, you've always been this way. I was like, yeah, that's true. But we underestimate our like natural born abilities and our talents because we're expected to like go to college or some other person, some corporate person is supposed to tell you you're finally good now. Yeah, like you've made it a person you don't even fucking know. I was supposed to award you some type of certification to be who you are.
Speaker 2: About schooling and like the grading system, like how defeating that is for people like oh, I can't I'm not good at math because I've gotten d's and c So now I for sure can't go into a field that requires me to know how to do this. So you automatically count those things out. You automatically say I can't, I'm not going to have this profession even though my intuition tells me like I would be good at this, because this one thing I can't master.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no, well it school The schooling system programs you to like focus on your insecurities, and in a world that already is very like it's built on targeting your insecurities. It's not helpful and it will help you have you doubting yourself and like even even for us, like even for me, like there's so many things even in this space that I'm insecure about, you know, like even with my partner, like things you're good at that I'm not good at or whatever. And I'm constantly even till yesterday this morning, like questioning my abilities to do shit or like my if I deserve to be in a space are like you know, all these things are coming to us so quickly, and I'm like, oh my god, Like I'm scared.
Speaker 2: The same girl, I'm I have imposter syndrome all the time. And even and we've talked about this too, like feeling insecure about the strengths of the people.
Speaker 1: Closest to you, like people that you love that you're like, oh my god. Like she like Jamila can do this so well. She can just like public speak and things just flow off her tongue, and she just like can be also eloquent so quickly, where sometimes I feel like I struggle to like really say the things that I want to say in the most clear and eloquent way. And I'm like, damn, like do I need I literally went on a fucking Facebook rant the other day.
Speaker 2: I was like, do I need to take public speaking classes?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Like what the fuck? I can't think straight? And also like I also really do feel like because for me and I have this kind of realization while I was going on this Instagram rant and our close friends, because I wasn't ready for the whole world to know my insecurities just now. Though now I'll let all you know that because we are growing so quickly and I am I'm required to be creative. I'm required to like talk on our podcast all the time. I'm required to like create content, which I do love. But then I'm also required to be a marketing guru, and I'm also required to like be a business woman and assert myself and like remember all these deadlines because like I can't afford a fucking team to really like to do all the things all the time.
Speaker 1: So it's like I'm battling between my creativity and like this masculine this masculine side, which is essentially like the hunter in business that I know I'm good at, but I don't Sometimes I want to turn it off, but then also like I can't, So then I think, like all these things in my mind kind of jumble up, and then when it's time to like talk, I can't find words. It's a it's a lot to think.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like fighting words feels fucking hard.
Speaker 1: Well, you underestimate how much brain power it takes to be creative, and like when you're creative as a as a like a business, and like, of course it comes easy to us because this is a shit we love, but it's still you get like you're being creative in too many fucking areas and like and then like, I'm just grateful that we are this honest with ourselves and to each other, because it is difficult. We are growing quickly. Like I fucked around and looked at fucking Lipstick Alley and they're like, I like Eric Kamoa. She's like I'm getting used to Jamila and I'm like, why did I read this stupid shit?
Speaker 2: Stop going now.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, do people like me? And like this is so dumb. I'm like, she's like two bitches on the show love you. I know, but I'm like as and I realize as we grow and as we get into different spaces, like people are going to talk shit, people are bored and miserable at home.
Speaker 2: Well, also they're triggered, and they they're triggered and you, in a lot of ways, I or you are a mirror to them of something that they haven't dealt with, and so they feel triggered or they feel like I don't like or they don't necessarily want to live their life like me or you, and because of that, they're like ew or fuck that, And that's like, girl, then don't you don't have to live your life like me?
Speaker 1: And no, And I was just like I don't need this negativity. And also just like I don't want like we've fought so hard to be here and we've come such a long way. Like the sweat equity is real, just like all the.
Speaker 2: We're never gonna let that word go ever since the lawyers, ever since the lawyer told us what sweat equity is. Bitch, the amount of times I've used it in the last like six months, crazy, I know, but it's real.
Speaker 1: But like, there're hundreds of hours that I lived in Erica's fucking dining room while our kids raise themselves. It is not to be fucking miscalculated. It's true. It's just like like we really fought to be here, like like no network deals, no, like big fucking no big thing, Like no one came and gave us this. We worked for it, you know. But I just I know that inevitably people are going to be intimidated. People are going to try and pit us against each other. Oh well you can do this and she can't do that. Oh you want to do it by yourself or like just all these things, and it's come constantly, not constantly, but like it's come scarier as we grow, like having to like have these conversations in my head like shut the fuck up, bitch, that is not real, you know what I mean, Like and constantly like talk to myself about my insecurities and like, luckily I'm gonna I'm you know, self Like.
Speaker 2: What is it called? I don't know, see this is we're talking about. We lose words. Self aware?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm self aware. So I can like stop these insecure thoughts when they come up. And it's just like it doesn't serve us, Like I've fought too hard to be here, to get here, and let bitches I don't know make me question why I'm here.
Speaker 2: That's true, But I will say that sometimes those self I am self aware, but those insecure thoughts. Sometimes I realize I will talk shit to myself for days before I say bitch, stop.
Speaker 1: Like it'll be days.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, I've just been talking shit for days, bitch, all day, just like comparing worried, stressed, like fake, sent full for random shit, just like all types of shit. And then I'm like, no, nope, nope nope, but like I'm getting better at catching myself, but there's still like a lot of days where I'm like, how long you've been talking shit?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Just reminded me that we got in a fight at the retreat.
Speaker 2: Me and Mila got in our first fight, like a real fight, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there was a first No, that was like.
Speaker 2: A real first fight. You yelled at me, and I was like, I don't do well with yelling, so I'm leaving now.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 2: She yelled at me and was like like shaking her computer in my face, and like with Orlando was on FaceTime and she was like the showy and I was like, bitch, we don't get this fucking knock computer on my face. You're making sound abuse and all the wait, wait, hold on, Not only were there. Not only was Orlando on the face time, Jarez was in the room with us, and she felt so awkward.
Speaker 1: She was so uncomfortable. I was like, it's fine. She was like, okay. Well I was like, and then we're fine. How the fuck are we supposed to be?
Speaker 2: I always forgot about that fight me too.
Speaker 1: Because it was so fucking stupid. It was so dumb. Oh my god, for like it was the.
Speaker 2: Fight was about titties. It was like the fight it was about titties. The fight was literally about tits.
Speaker 1: It was about tits. Oh my god. I forgot it was about tits.
Speaker 2: Wow. If there's ever if I don't want to have with you, it's for sure about nudity and tits.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, Oh man, I was so mad. We didn't talk for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: We just like we slept in the bed together.
Speaker 2: We just I think. YARDS was like, I think she's going to sleep in the other room. I was like, I think that's best. And then I went in the room. She still slept in my bed.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: I was like, Wow, this is really husband and wife.
Speaker 1: We didn't pay for that room. I wasn't about to get us to have to pay because we got in a fight. Bitch. I was like, nope, it's gonna go in here right now and go to sleep. Oh my god. We were nuts of all the things in the world. Tits. Oh god. Then we like apologize at a at a workshop. I love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: It was actually like a very emotional workshop.
Speaker 1: I was like, how the fuck are we going to be in a fight for the day three of the full fucking seven day retreat. Okay, so I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you guys what the fight is because it's so fucking important.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna put this on Patreon. Yeah, because we can't expose our fights. Okay, we're perfect. We're perfect friends. If I want to know what me and Mela fought over tits for, join Patreon.
Speaker 1: Ye wait, where's my banana backwood before I tell you about this stupid ass fight we had?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Wait, did you do the thing that stuff told us to do in Costa Rica with the backwood? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, you made major discovery in Costa Rica. You have to rinse off your backwood before using it. It makes the world a different Apparently every bitch knew this except us. I know we're new to the game, but now it's over for you bitches.
Speaker 2: You have to get it wet. It makes it taste better, it makes it last longer, and it's easier to.
Speaker 1: Roll, easier to roll.
Speaker 2: So you washed the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I washed this ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, what are you smoking?
Speaker 1: This is our favorite? Uh, this is my favorite hybrid. It's a blue dream. Oh I love a blue dream, me too, And like the blue dream with a banana, Backwood gives it like a banana berry taste. Oh, with the honey.
Speaker 2: You know you all if you all been watching us smoke these backwoods, and you know the secret to backwoods aside from getting wet, it's putting the honey. It is the ship. It makes it sweet, it makes it burn slow, and it's cute.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Yeah, so that happened. Anything anything else?
Speaker 2: No, We'm excited about our live shows. That's anything else.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited about our live show. I'm so excited that we get to like delve in both areas of our healing and the fun. Yeah, like go hard and healing, go hard and fun.
Speaker 2: Equal parts healing, equal part, equal parts hoeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, healing and Hoeing is really you know, the the black and the White, the darkness and the light is really our entire franchise. So I'm really happy we get to do like August Healing, September Hoen and I'm really excited about hitting Chicago, New York, d C, Philly, Atlanta. We are We're just doing a lot of fucking cool shit and it's gonna be fun as fuck. And you know, we're some fancy ass advanced ass bitches, so it's gonna be a fun you ever in production.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a full production, you know, in true good Mom's gone wild form. You know, we're gonna have bomb ass guests and we're gonna have you guys come up and do some fun shit because that's all that's It's almost like a retreat on stage. It's like a show retreat.
Speaker 1: It's like a two hour retreat, like you can come home, make it to like unwant not come home. Basically, we're home, come unwined, get ratchet, and like get your like small dose of what you would get at the retreat.
Speaker 2: And you guys were If you guys can't make it to any of those cities, we're streaming one of our shows, actually our Atlanta show, So make sure you click the link in this episode description to buy tickets for the live stream of our show that's going to be on September twenty fifth, when the.
Speaker 1: Atlanta Show tour manager twenty eighth, that's going to be on September twenty eighth. If you can't make it to any of those cities, please come join us on the live streams. It's affordable, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Call your girls, have a girls night, have a fun night like Inviute, a bunch of other good moms who make bad choices and get them drinks, get them smoke and whatever other drugs you like. A drugs go crazy, go wild, go wild with the good moms.
Speaker 1: Oh wild. I'm super excited. We also are doing a speaking event in Philly with Family Wellness Retreat. It's called you Didn't Know We were? They were Seeds, And it's actually we manifested this with Latiana and our first retreat, so she wanted us to be keynote speakers, and it just so happens, by the grace of God, that our Philly show is the same day as the retreat. And that's how fucking Manifestation works. Yeah, she said, we're gonna come and lo and behold. We will be there on in Philadelphia, and so it's gonna be bombed. I'm really excited about just being able to manifest everything we want in our lives, and especially about us being able to get over fights quickly. Even if twenty four hours it's our longest standing fight, it was like twenty seven hours. Yeah, it was the longest twenty seven hours of my fucking life. I was aided every moment of it. I was like, ugh, like, can we just stop? Erica just stopped, I know. I was like, just stop, Like should you just apologize? I'm like stop, I was like her, I'm like, never, how was I supposed to get the memo fuck him? To fuck him? From making her feel bad about her tits? I was like, Orlando, Oh my god, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: And he didn't even make me feel bad.
Speaker 1: It was me.
Speaker 2: I know it was me because I didn't know how to like navigate. I didn't know how to like be in that space. After that situation, I'm like, so, what are the boundaries? I don't fucking know. Let me just wait till he's in the here so that we can set them like, maybe my tits could be out if he was here in Orlando. Was here, maybe liked be the intro to Erica's tits in the family, Like I don't know there are steps to my big tit reveal because you know me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, did you tell your nigga he'snna see my tits? And tell him because he's gonna see my tits.
Speaker 2: We also know I don't. I don't show my tits everywhere all the time.
Speaker 1: I know that, But you act like I put you on fucking Instagram blog.
Speaker 2: Oh I know what I'm just saying, like that is just like my Instagram life. But anyway, thank you for accepting me for all of my nuances and all of my different lists and rules that come up.
Speaker 1: Thanks good, Thanks for accepting me with all of my You know, I've lost so many friends over my tits.
Speaker 2: So I love your tits.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that we can get through things even if both stubborn water signed asses are like fuck that, fuck you. Well, we picked a car today. Is it Tarot time? It is Tarot time? Do you have affirmation for us?
Speaker 2: Do I have an affirmation?
Speaker 1: You're good? At affirmation.
Speaker 2: I think I might I might have said this one before, but I don't know. Maybe I just showed up.
Speaker 1: We didn't We have like a rap song one that we wanted to use once.
Speaker 2: Was it a one liner? It was right? So girl, what was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. If you won't ready shot down for fuck?
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind, I mean, fu bitches get money. I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, no, we can't say fuck bitches, get money. We just came back from a retreat. Just get money.
Speaker 2: I don't mean like bitches. Women. Bitches are everybody, okay, but yeah, we shouldn't be fucking bitches.
Speaker 1: We should be fucking bitches, but not like that kind, not that kind of bitch. We need to be fucking bitches, not fucking bitches.
Speaker 2: I mean like fucking bitches like I'm in like those bitches want to.
Speaker 1: Fuck me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a consensual fucking like fuck bitches, like have fun, get money. That's the kind of vibe I was going with that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a negative, okay, So let's just go with fuck bitches, get money.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the affirmation of today is fuck bitches, get money.
Speaker 2: If you gotta say it like that and you gotta do this bounce.
Speaker 1: Fuck bitches, get money. Wow, moving right along.
Speaker 2: Today we pulled the eight of cups. Tell me what does biddy say today?
Speaker 1: Oh no, this says disappointment, abandonment, withdrawal, and escapism. Um. When the eight of cup shows up in a terror reading, you may feel compelled to walk away from a disappointing situation. It can mean turning your back on an unfulfilling relationship, job, career paths, living arrangement, or creative project that was once a source of great happiness to you but now only brings you pain. You have invested yourself emotionally, but despite your best efforts, are disappointed it hasn't turned out the way you had expected it to, and you realize that you are no longer getting anything out of this situation. Now, the only choice is to put it behind you and move on with your life, even if it brings you sadness as you say goodbye. The aightf cup suggests you sense that something is missing, particularly on an emotional or spiritual level, and instead of waiting around for things to get better, you know you need to leave the unfulfilling situation. It may not make sense to others because on the face, it looks as if you have everything you wished for, but deep down you know it's not serving you your highest good and it's time for you to let go and move on. It can be a sign that you are trying to escape a problematic emotional situation or avoiding some major psychological issues and concerns. The cups is the foreground represent emotional issues that remain real and present in your life, yet or trying to trend as they no longer exist, refusing to deal with them. You may repress your emotions or refuse to have open conversations with others about what's happening, instead preferring to pretend as if everything is okay, or avoiding this scene altogether. It invites you to ask yourself what brings you joy, contentment, and fulfillment on a deeper level. Without it, you might pursue goals that fail you fail to give you satisfaction you're seeking. For example, you may think being in the long term relationship is what you want, but when you manifest it, you realize that it's not just a long term relationship you want, but a deep soul connection with someone. So if you find yourself repeatedly in the aid of cup situation where you have no choice but to walk away, spend time exploring what will bring you true happiness and re align your goals with your values. So, anyone at home listening, if you know you want some shit you won't supposed to be in, and you fighting it because for whatever fucking reason, walk the fuck away. You know it doesn't serve you, and it only gets better if you actually cut off the toxic shit and stop playing yourself. Because I'm a master repressor, I can avoid some ship like no other. So I invite you to stop doing that ship, honor yourself, and in turn the universe will honor you.
Speaker 2: Amen. Yes, let that shit go? Girl? Well, my love, does that conclude today's episode?
Speaker 1: I think that I think that concludes in conclusion conclusion, we are done. We are done now, el Finn. We love you.
Speaker 2: We hope we will see you in a city near.
Speaker 1: You and come give Eric and her big tits a hug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'll show them at the show.
Speaker 1: I think that, like, are about to show our tits on stage. We're gonna be never asked for our fucking is city Minery never gonna invite us back for a tour. It's like they showed nudity. Can we give men? Email Christine about that today, perfect Orlando. Email Christine. You guys, Orlando, My boyfriend is our tour manager. It's really like I Cantino over here, except without the abuse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is so beautiful. Not without the abuse.
Speaker 1: God, that's the cake and ship the opposite. I'm in deep love you guys. All right, well, we'll see you at the show. Make sure to go to our website and click the link in our bio and get your tickets. They are selling out quickly. Also, if you want to come to retreat, that will also sell out quickly. So the earlier the better. Start making payments. Girl, don't wait to the last minute. And we love you and rate and review us please and do some Meala moans today.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: This just move me up.
Speaker 1: Ela La j Sologula record the La Loos and elas
Speaker 2: M hmm.