Speaker 1: All right, We're good.
Speaker 2: You like that, Busting with the boys, hanging with the fast, betting.
Speaker 3: On a game.
Speaker 4: No moment's gonna.
Speaker 2: Tell us what.
Speaker 5: Can not be.
Speaker 6: We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer, making n baby. I'm hanging with the feelers, Busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. You guys might be wondering why we're sitting on our locker room set. We just got done shooting our locker room episode that we'll be coming out later today. So all NFL talk, all college football talk, with the bowl games this week, we'll be on the locker room. This is our best of epis where we recap the entire year. What what could they look forward to? In that episode we talked to news resolutions, we talk vlogs, Yeah, all of it. The first off, you look back at twenty twenty four, it was an incredible year. You don't really realize how much stuff we did until we had an episode like this where we sit back, have some laughs, boys chopping up about how they felt during a certain situations. All the boys on the bus, all of.
Speaker 7: The boys on the bus. Now, I will tell you this. If you're on Spotify, Apple downcast. Wherever you're at right now and you're listening to this episode, gonna be a little tough for you. I would just let this thing play on mute for a little bit, and when you get home, pop up in that computer and go and watch it on YouTube, because all the things we're talking about will be relaying clips. We'll be able to see and hear everything that we're talking about. Got some New Year's resolutions in there too, We'll kept a couple of close ones to the vest. But overall, dude, amazing year. We said it on the show, so you'll probably hear us say it again immediately. But thank you to everybody who watches and listens to the show every single week. Without you, there's no us, There's no there's no amount of opportunities that we are afford without you guys subscribing, unsubscribing, resubscribing it and commenting. We truly appreciate you, guys. We get a week out tuning to this show. It's the best job we could possibly ever ask for. Merry Christmas. Big hugs and tiny kisses from the boys to you. Happy Honikhah starts on December twenty fifth. Obviously, a lot of great things happen in the year twenty twenty four, but we always need to recognize what has happened, the negatives that have happened to people we've lost, the things that we've lost throughout twenty twenty four. So let's say a quick morning of silence and give those things the things that deserves.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for this time. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Episode three eight, the Best of Episode the Best of twenty twenty four. We're about to break down all of the moments, all of our favorite moments of the year, and just kind of relive what I think was probably our best year of all time, no.
Speaker 4: Question that this has been the greatest year of all time. All this shit that we've got to do, so we're obviously going to jump into it, but getting to do getting to hunt out with the Meat Eater Boys, the Super Bowl, the Vegas Trips, the Fall Tour, the Spring Tour, Beer Olympics, getting shipped on by Dave constantly throughout the year, missing the March Madness stuff, reliving some of our favorite episodes. This is a this will be a fun episode. And as we get into this episode, before we get started, I think all the boys, everybody, myself, Taylor, all the boys in the back of the bus. We do want to thank you guys for being on this ride with us, all the Tier ones that are tuned in. We feel like this will be a very heavy Tier one episode. And if you're somebody who's not necessarily a Tier one yet but you've been catching on to us late, consider subscribing to the Boys. You help us out by subscribing.
Speaker 8: It's free for you.
Speaker 4: It helps us out a lot. But it's been an incredible year. And obviously we don't get to do the shit that we do without our fans, without the audience that we have, without you guys busting our balls, riding the highs with us, riding the loads with us, and everything in between. But it's been an awesome year. Boys, It's been a very good year. Right, this is this is a collective. This is a collective, a collective podcast with all the boys. Everybody has a mic, We're set up, we got cameras everywhere. This is just gonna be a hang where we talk memories and yeah, talk future, talk future. We got a New Year's coming up. We're gonna be talking some New Year's resolutions. We got some uh, superlatives, superlatives, superlatives, superlative.
Speaker 7: It is crazy when we started going over all these clips yesterday and what we're going to talk about. How how much we do in a year. It is crazy how often we're just on the road doing things and doing bucket list things. Like to think that meat eater happened in January this year is just is just crazy and one of the one of the coolest experiences that we've ever had, for sure, because I have my buddies back in Cave Creek, arizon't hit.
Speaker 4: Me up, be like, yo, Steve, He's the fucking man, how you do that?
Speaker 7: And my boys are all like hunters and they're like legit like out there cleaning guns and they know how to shoot and stuff like that. And I'm a domesticated cat out there hanging out with like a real man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not hunters, we're not. And all of our boys are.
Speaker 7: Like, we're trying to shoot ski with the with the safety on still, like it's just and Steve's asking us to grab it.
Speaker 4: It's just it's awesome.
Speaker 7: The Vegas Vogs. Obviously, you know, I'm obsessed with all the stuff we get to do the games. The double stop washing machine get banked, which was tough, but then turning the energy around and see Nebraska.
Speaker 4: It was an awesome time, man. But you're right.
Speaker 7: Without the fans, we probably are broke trying to do all this and the.
Speaker 4: Boys in the back. Yeah, good news. We were talking about beforehand. Bonuses will be hitting here soon for you guys, a bus for money, you guys his pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Amen, can you spell superlative for us?
Speaker 4: Nor?
Speaker 5: Try? Can you spell Chevy too? Once you're done doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to spell Chevy first?
Speaker 1: The best truck of the year is one of the superlatives, and I do believe we.
Speaker 7: Cant announced that now, sure, do you want to announce that best truck of the year?
Speaker 9: That was actually our only unanimous vote. It was Chevy for best truck of the year.
Speaker 4: Shout Chevy, Yeah Chevy.
Speaker 7: I'll just do the read real quick. I'll do the reader. It's uh, it's that time of the season teams, when the teams are the playof playoff hunt. This is a new one on oh ship.
Speaker 8: Okay, want to I ever get to a Chevy?
Speaker 7: So yeah, teams are in the playoff hunt and every game counts. The boys know when it counts, you can count on Chevy Silverado, a dependable partner with strength, capability, and true grit whether you're looking for a spacious interior to comfortably get to the game. The functionality of the multi flex tailgate, dude, the multi flextailgate is back.
Speaker 4: I love it uh.
Speaker 7: To get the most out of tail getting or the technology to make driving, toning and parking all easy. Chevy Silverado has your back. Now is the perfect time to get into a Silverado or Silverado HD, our favorite truck in the official truck of Busting with the Boys. Go to Chevy dot com and check out all the great offers and even build your own Silverado and visit jdpower dot com Slash Awards for more award details. So we've already said every single episode, but twenty twenty two through twenty twenty four most awarded vehicle. That's a big deal superlative? Can you say in a sentence?
Speaker 1: We are about to give out one of the best superlatives this here s.
Speaker 4: U p R s per s u p e R. There you go.
Speaker 7: Okay, s U p e R l I t I v E. No superlative that you're talking sounded out correctly, second grade class, got it right?
Speaker 4: Sound sir, you're thirty three, sir, s u r per super super lative, Yeah, sir, relative.
Speaker 7: Well if you say it like that, s C p E r l A t I v E. Shout out the Miami vlog for that. That's starting trend.
Speaker 5: Should we go through our superlatives that we have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we voted, Now we have to wear these you're saying for the entire show?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, okay, I love it, all right. Superlative which must have know what he's one superlative for the most competitive ghost to mister Taylor law ship.
Speaker 9: All right, congratulation.
Speaker 4: Did not expect that for one honor.
Speaker 10: Look at that.
Speaker 5: Boy put that puppy on?
Speaker 8: Hey, great job? Surem on these? That is solid on these necklaces.
Speaker 4: And crafts at home last night.
Speaker 5: Our next superlative is most likely to reference their days of playing.
Speaker 1: Have have will er Taylor guests who wants this one?
Speaker 10: I'll get?
Speaker 4: Well, go ahead, will? What do you think?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 7: I voted Mitch, and Mitch voted you, and I voted will.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Possibly, Like the whole thing was, you can't vote for yourself because I would have voted for myself, but I voted for myself.
Speaker 5: Yourself, A lot of people voted for myself.
Speaker 4: I'm not that that's like a rule, you can't vote for yourself.
Speaker 1: And that's what I thought too.
Speaker 5: I voted for myself on two of these. I'm sure figure out which would have had that.
Speaker 4: I know because I tried. I wanted to vote for myself. Congratula did.
Speaker 7: I actually told Wills like, you can't.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: Our next superlatives most sensitive. Uh, And this one goes to mister Jackson.
Speaker 8: I voted for myself, for yourself, voting for me and Mitch actually, so see.
Speaker 4: See the boys. Notice the layers you have?
Speaker 10: Brother?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'm starting to uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody last night.
Speaker 8: Onion mentality, that's right, Shrek.
Speaker 1: Let's a girl last night? Did say I love a sensitive king?
Speaker 8: Any any single woman out there? I'm sensitive?
Speaker 4: Veronica R from the stream.
Speaker 5: Our next superlative, most athletic. This one goes to myself.
Speaker 8: I'll give him the Clo'll give them the supposed to guess it feels like but I.
Speaker 4: Had me.
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Can you tell us how the votes went?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I could pull it up. Do you want me to do that afterwards.
Speaker 7: Like I really want to know about athletic but yes, yeah, we'll do it after.
Speaker 9: I do have like who also received votes in the second?
Speaker 10: Did you vote for yourself bitch.
Speaker 5: On that one? I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, after your flag football? That is if Mitch one by one we had a problem.
Speaker 9: Some of them were close.
Speaker 4: Alight, keep going and we can we can read next superlative best kisser.
Speaker 5: Do we want to take a guess as to who won? This one?
Speaker 1: Was this?
Speaker 8: It wasn't MOUs was really it's gotta be.
Speaker 4: So true, so true.
Speaker 1: I voted for Will because it's tongue.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, bro, That thing is nuts.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 5: Unanimous most likely to get roasted Mitch.
Speaker 8: Mitch wants to.
Speaker 1: Double up.
Speaker 4: Around your head.
Speaker 7: Oh, double chained up.
Speaker 5: It is perfect. Our next one answers on the front. This this one, this superlative is best bromance in all of the bus Who do we? Who do we think?
Speaker 4: I voted Jared and Coop.
Speaker 1: That's what I voted.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be some variation of Jared, Coop and suirm. I feel like, share the necklace.
Speaker 4: You'll share it you both your heads, both your head put it on Simon's Twins.
Speaker 1: You gotta go, you.
Speaker 8: Gotta go in, get in there to.
Speaker 4: Put it on. You guys have to hey, hey, since Jared's wearing it, Coop, you have to give him a kiss on the cheek. Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss grows never come back from that.
Speaker 9: This one is last, but certainly not least.
Speaker 5: This is our Rookie of the Year. Three new guys on the bus this year. So this this race was shocked. But Rookie of the Year ghoes too.
Speaker 4: Congratulations Carol, give me a kiss Jared. He's got a fun ribbon.
Speaker 8: Whoa let's see, Yeah, he got the Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 9: A lot of glitter on that ribbon. I kind of did the bus of favor by switching to tape. That was the first one.
Speaker 4: That was the first one made. Yeah, sure, do you want a reference who received boats in which category?
Speaker 9: Would love to We also to announce we had a three way tie for Guest of the year.
Speaker 5: This is when we thought we could like actually send out two said guests and like kind of like how we got this stuff from Omaha. We could send this out each year for Guests of the year.
Speaker 4: Can we still do a paper poke? Okay?
Speaker 9: Good, good, Yeah, three way tie for Guests of the Year Ghost two. First Adam Ray.
Speaker 4: Wow, congratulations at him.
Speaker 9: Adam, second Stu Finer, and last but not least, the sheriff himself, Peyton Manning.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 9: Oh's god, he could have been up there.
Speaker 4: He could have been up there.
Speaker 7: Do we want to send trophies to all three of them? Or do we want to decide right now who the Guest.
Speaker 5: Of the Year is right now?
Speaker 4: Oh, break the tie, break the time, Break the tie. Peyton Manning. Mine was.
Speaker 5: Voted for.
Speaker 1: I believe I was Peyton Manning, or maybe I voted for r f K.
Speaker 4: You voted for r K?
Speaker 1: Is that on there?
Speaker 4: Rf K was solid. I mean he's a Kennedy and his stories were incredible too.
Speaker 8: I thought, Yeah, I love how we have a sitting president on the pod and he doesn't get one vote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're trying to walk through there. We're trying to move around a little bit on that. I mean, I'm talking about the quality of the pod. Like Trump was great, don't get me wrong, but like you're sitting there listening like Guests of the Year, like sitting down with Peyton Manning to me and him telling the stories, his sack, just hanging out like me and one of the boys. There's awesome Stu Finer telling stories that we did.
Speaker 7: And I've never laughed the way I have on Adam Ray's podcast. So all three very deserving of this award, but we got to decide. We got to make a decision.
Speaker 4: My my like Tear Talk was Stu Finer, John Gruden, and uh Connor Stallion's really I loved the Connor. Yeah, Scott Connor was great.
Speaker 7: Mine was Peyton Manning, it was Adam Ray, and it was Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Oh, we did have one vote for Trump. I wonder who that was.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Jared, I thought that was gonna be unanimous.
Speaker 1: I guess that was only me.
Speaker 4: Actually, Hey, what, Peyton Manning? Did you vote for painting?
Speaker 8: I actually didn't. I kind of forgot about Peyton and I was thinking about, like how funny Adam Ray was.
Speaker 9: So I guess we actually only had a two way tie, Peyton Manning and Adam Ray because when I counted, Taylor had submitted to.
Speaker 4: I did, I did resubmitted, and he resubmitted, so.
Speaker 9: I incorrectly counted Stu for two. Stu actually only received one vote. It's a tie between Peyton Manning and Adam Ray.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is so us.
Speaker 7: I can't even do that, right, Okay, Adam, boys, how do we feel?
Speaker 4: I guess it's tough.
Speaker 7: I mean, if we're only going with two people, was just revote real quick, and if we're still at a tie.
Speaker 5: We can just do hands up? Is that easier with nine of us?
Speaker 4: Right? So it can't be a tie?
Speaker 1: It's perfect, Mitch, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Who who would you like? Adam Ray or Payton Manning? Yeah? Hang, I kind of like Jared's I kind of like Jared's idea. Can keep his eyes open. We all close their eyes and raise their hand for the guests that we would that we would choose.
Speaker 7: That could get us in a pickle, though, because he could go four and four with Sure being the deciding vote.
Speaker 4: Right, But if we go one by one, some people might feel like, Okay, I'll just give this one up.
Speaker 8: If it is a tie, sir, give you this one.
Speaker 10: I already know who I'm voting for.
Speaker 1: That's good, so we're hands down, hands down, no cheating.
Speaker 9: I wrote down who I'm voting for before I read any of these. All right, shove hands Peyton Manning of Hands Adam Ray Peyton Manning wins.
Speaker 4: By one vote? Was it a tie? Four and four?
Speaker 9: It was five Peyton Manning. I vote for Adam Ray, So did Will? So did you're gonna talk about who we voted for? I was just kidding all on camera.
Speaker 7: Well, it's even a round with Polish Peyton Manning of the year.
Speaker 4: He is going to be so honored to get one of these.
Speaker 9: Do you all want to see how some of the voting?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Was that unanimous? On Playing Days?
Speaker 9: I voted for Mitch On, I voted for Mit as we best kisser, Will, Jack, j Rod Cooper seve votes for best Kisser.
Speaker 7: No, no voter. I take a little bit. I take a little offense to that.
Speaker 4: Jack and Garrett.
Speaker 8: It was Mitch mile.
Speaker 1: What you missed?
Speaker 4: Oh let's go Mitch by a mile.
Speaker 8: Damn damn.
Speaker 4: I love tough. That one is tough.
Speaker 10: I would have voted for myself for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh where's the tie with the wait?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 10: Most competitive?
Speaker 4: Was Taylor.
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 9: But Will and Mitch and Jack also received votes. Boys references, you're Playing Days?
Speaker 10: It was close.
Speaker 9: Guess the year we discussed sensitive.
Speaker 4: That's exactly where I thought it would go. To god, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Jared Mitch or Jack. That was me.
Speaker 9: Most likely to get roasted.
Speaker 4: Jared got sneaky too.
Speaker 9: Best bromance was interesting. We had we had the widest array for voting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, really.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: The year.
Speaker 4: I was pretty close, pretty close.
Speaker 10: Five boats.
Speaker 1: Good deal, good deal.
Speaker 4: That's fun boys, fun time. Yeah, I'll see you guys next year. Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: Shall we get into it.
Speaker 4: Let's get into it. Let's dive.
Speaker 5: Let's start in. I think we could go like every two months and then we'll rip an ad and then like that way we can even spread out. Okay, start off.
Speaker 4: With January, January fun month.
Speaker 7: We have already alluded to it a little bit, but we we please, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Uh. First bullet point, Michigan wins the national championship. We were all stoked about that.
Speaker 7: Let's get right across from Michigan being the greatest call. All right, not as many as you'd like. Claps, hate out the room, mortis hate filling out the room.
Speaker 4: Tough time for me and Will too.
Speaker 7: That our relationship is very raw hearing the college football season. We're a nasty boy. Then, and the beautiful edition of Coop Coop's first episode.
Speaker 1: Right after na, Yeah, the one right after the natty.
Speaker 4: I see, we got to start here in New Year's resolutions? How do we do this year? Are we we get to watch the clip?
Speaker 5: We can watch it, it's still longer. We can kind of go through each person and everybody gives their New Year's so we don't necessarily have to do that, but we could kind of go through what, like I think ours was, majority of it was just get jacked.
Speaker 7: That's gotta be a god teer for every male. Yeah, lose weight game, whatever it is. But there's always like a body thing that people want to do.
Speaker 1: I think it's safe to say that everybody looks the exact same, which.
Speaker 4: Could be a positive, could could be absolutely positive. Yeah, start with news resolutions.
Speaker 1: And while while it's getting pulled up, I do think we should tear talk the best month at the end of the the thing like.
Speaker 4: What was yeah got you what kind of what kind of physical health goals do we have in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 8: We'll start I will getting absolutely threaded, clean.
Speaker 11: Cut, it's unreal, lean meets high protein, clean veggies, and yeah, and reading a little more read not on Twitter, probably books.
Speaker 12: We don't it just straight body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so, like like mine, I don't have like a pinpoint. It's got to be this percent body fat. But being around two fifteen zero low back pain is my is the New Year's resolution of mind because I've had it forever. But basically, like my structure is the morning routine, thirty grams of protein in every meal through food that gets me up to like one sixty to one eighty and then get the rest up to my up to like two twenty of protein through like essential amino acids, glue, tomine, you know, drinks and shakes and something like that. But mine's basically thirty plus SCRAMs of protein every meal in the morning. The first one's gonna have no carves of protein and fat. Then cold tubbing four times a week or cold water immersion four times a week. Hope, I'm gonna get this ship. I'm like in the middle of it too, but get it kind of like printed so that way I can check like as the weeks go on and switch them out every week, so that way, you know, I hit on all my amazing vitamins and minerals like supplements that I take in the morning. I have it for the you know right when I wake up breakfast time ones with the meal ones that are three days a week. So I'm like trying to structure out that way versus having like the result there, because I just feel like if I just dial in those things, the result will come.
Speaker 12: Yeah, enjoin the process.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I would jump on I'll jump on board with that, like I For me, it's establishing, which I've kind of done towards the end of the year. I'm like the six days in of doing every single day some sort of like cold water therapy, whether like if we're on the road, we're in Arizona, cold shower, a cold shower, but like wa in the morning, hitting a routine for myself. And then for me, it's all about like dialing in my optimal health from like a health standpoint, and I'm still got a bunch of issues from all those anti inflammatories.
Speaker 4: Like just get the body running, all right, good call all body stuff, Yeah, all body stuff. I'm ready to look back on three to sixty five days and realize you didn't do it every year?
Speaker 1: Has anybody New Year?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever met anybody that has like completed in New Year's.
Speaker 4: Resolution, because the bar is always so high starting the new year.
Speaker 1: So we need to get it to come up with some low ones.
Speaker 4: Low ones.
Speaker 7: But obviously the twenty five goal for every mail out there is get jacked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so, but that's it's get jacked, read a little more. What's that? Read and get jacked?
Speaker 13: That was what I was gonna.
Speaker 4: You are the epitome of man I have a kid, Dude, you'll knock out books left and right.
Speaker 13: My Christmas gift to myself is a couple of history books.
Speaker 4: Nice for you and Miss Peaches or Miss Pickles's.
Speaker 8: American history books.
Speaker 4: We'll start with dude, we'll start Mitchie. What's it?
Speaker 7: What give me a couple of New Year's resumes for you?
Speaker 5: This year I was I was actually doing very well with mine, and it was to read more, to read more, Yeah, to read more. And it was like, I got that's an easy one to hit. Yeah, And I was trying to do a book a month, and I got to like, you were doing well. I was doing really well, and I got to like July and then I just I moved like three times this.
Speaker 4: Year Broadway summertime on Broadway.
Speaker 5: Actually, my New Year's resolution this year, will we not go to Broadway as much?
Speaker 4: Which is as much? That's a great resolution because you don't want to put it.
Speaker 5: But I don't much.
Speaker 4: Maybe I want to read more and not go to Broadway as much. You'll hit those I think.
Speaker 5: I think maybe like once a month. I don't think that's too twelve times a year. Twelve times a year.
Speaker 4: And that sounds a way better when you say it like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I that one's gonna get tough near the end, but I would like to try and stick to that.
Speaker 4: You should go every day for the rest of the year. Should it gets out of your system a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, I most likely will be down there for New Years.
Speaker 4: Don't be there at twelve oh one.
Speaker 1: That's one day.
Speaker 4: One day?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, does that count goes yes?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it counts absolutely.
Speaker 10: Down there till twelve oh one.
Speaker 5: It's it's a it. I mean, it's a continuous it's one single visit doesn't count for two days.
Speaker 4: But if it leaks into the new year, then that means you're there in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's fair, and that's only twenty four times total.
Speaker 1: Like if we do that, your last moment, your last moment of twenty twenty four was on Broadway. Your first moment of twenty twenty five is on Broadway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, way to start the year.
Speaker 4: Come on sure, and what you got for ust? Baby? What's your news?
Speaker 5: RESI?
Speaker 9: I really really want to make mornings my bitch this year. I am not good in the mornings as far as like getting stuff done around the house. And that was something that I always admired about my dad. He whenever I would wake up early, like during track season and stuff, he would always be like clean up in the kitchen or doing something in the backyard. And I was like, man, once I'm dressing ready to go for work, I right out the door. I don't do anything in the morning. So I want to try to accomplish one task around the house each morning.
Speaker 4: I love that. Gollhey, Coop, Who's next?
Speaker 14: I would say one of them is making the sleeper build, not a sleeper build anymore. If one would be getting better on social media, because I've been I've been coming in like last numbers, eyes on the board. So I did give Johnson to get better on socials.
Speaker 15: Let's go you will, Yeah, I mean I kind of already said mine read get jacked. I don't know jack's the right word. I want to get slightly skinnier, that's basically all I want. Just lose a little weight, maybe to the point where you're like you could have abs right there, Like you don't have abs, but like I could see it, like if you put in a little work.
Speaker 4: You can get some abs. That's like my goal basically. Yes, Ba Sharon said he doesn't want to go. He doesn't want to start hitting the weight room until he loses some weight.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I was corrected on that. I'm going to get roasted in the comments. I don't know how.
Speaker 4: Whether you go to the weight room to lose weight.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't know how working out works. I was informed yesterday. Shout out JP, shout out Mitch.
Speaker 4: What do you got gee?
Speaker 10: I mean, I feel like they're all the same. I'm gonna take reading off the board because I just I don't do that. So I'm gonna eliminates, you know. Maybe that's what it is. My new resolution. Bring expectations down so that you can exceed them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in life is little expectations exactly, do less? Where is Mike's tattoo on his thigh?
Speaker 10: Don't try, don't don't try, try, don't try, but no, I'd say mine is continue to have a good routine here and in personal life, you know, try and work out in the mornings instead of afternoons. Kind of going off of shirm sing. I really wasn't prepared for this, just because it's the same every year. You know, read a little lift, a little yeah, yeah, those kind of things. Fair enough, good Deal'd be beat off.
Speaker 4: JP Jack would be get those numbers up this year.
Speaker 1: If I haven't thought about as much either, I would like to meal prep more, get in the kitchen a little bit better, a little more often, eat cleaner, and then I know what I Twenty twenty five has got to be the year that we don't miss the a bitcoin splurge a stop thing. I feel like every year we that I've known y'all, something huge has happened, and the day after it happens, we're like, how did nobody tell us?
Speaker 7: I still look at bigcoin stuff sometimes and I'm like, why the fuck didn't I just do a little bit of something.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying now, I'll miss it. Just jump in trust me.
Speaker 4: I did, but I don't know if it's the right thing, right XRP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, XRP XRP.
Speaker 4: We're in on Horizon fall up hok two is crazy mine.
Speaker 8: I'd like to pick up a like hobby or skill outside of work, and I think it's gonna be I'd like to start painting. My mom is a painter by trade, and i'd I feel like that'd be a good way to like spend time with her, and I know she'd love it, and I just I enjoy it, just be like a nice little creative release. So I'd like to try and ease Molly into painting. I'm not gonna like be painting mural by the end of twenty twenty five, but I think that'd be fun. And I would really like to have a girlfriend bye by the end of this year, ideally one that I would like to marry and start a family with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's usually how okay.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not just going to find a girl to you know, out there, like I like to find the mother of my children out there, whether it's this year, next year, and ten, but Veronica starting around. So painting and a wife.
Speaker 9: I'm the winner of Sensitive from the Winner and my Sensitive.
Speaker 1: So what do you like and get ripped?
Speaker 8: Obviously yeah, you do a cardio baseduff ghost for everybody.
Speaker 4: We'll all just say it anyway.
Speaker 8: Cool.
Speaker 4: We got to turn our tries into muss muss. We have to just we have to burn the boats. We all want to do this a little bit more. We just gotta fucking do it. I fell short last year. Last year, I wanted to read two books per month. It's twenty four I got fifteen last year. I swear to god, I'm getting two bucks two books a month this next year. Got a couple other things cooking in my head, but nothing that I want to share yet because I don't have it fully dialed in. But number one, my number one priority is two books and month.
Speaker 7: When are we gonna know about these things in your head?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 4: Twitter? On Twitter?
Speaker 1: He to say do or do not? There is no try.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll jump on the book thing. Obviously, get jacked. I'll jump on the book thinging. One thing that I would like to do is find a little more of a level of spirituality. Find something and it doesn't. I'm not a big organized religion guys, that's not my thing. But in twenty sixteen, when I met Taylor, I kind of went down this journey a little bit had a little more of an understanding of what or trying to figure out what life is all about. And I'd like to in twenty twenty five embrace that part of myself a little bit more, find a little bit more of a spirituality about me.
Speaker 4: It would be nice.
Speaker 7: A little more enlightenment, That's what I'd like.
Speaker 1: Some philosophy, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 10: I like that.
Speaker 4: Like that, Yeah, I thought that in the car right over. I was like, you know what, it's time. It is time our next clips.
Speaker 5: Great meat eater. Do you guys want to talk about it before we start jumping into it.
Speaker 4: I mean getting to go Steve Steven, those boys, Cal, all of them, shout out to the whole squad out there, and getting to go out there and do this hunting trip. We're trying to work on a second one. We don't know when that's gonna be, but dude, that was so fun. That was so fun. I've never I never got the hunt ducks before, so getting to pick them off in the air, you know, having a little a little bill you had a couple too, that over the shoulder ones that thing was and then you see the dog working and then out of nowhere. Steve wanted to go find this beaver.
Speaker 1: That the wildest part took off from the car when he got out, like we're like trying to get out of the car. We have all the mass.
Speaker 7: We're still on the other side of the fence for five minutes watching him them around look for this beaver, and he found the dude's den like no problem at all.
Speaker 8: Was the beaver like messing up the lannard?
Speaker 4: Do you want?
Speaker 8: Like the pell?
Speaker 7: He was beavering things, he was damning things, uptcha and then.
Speaker 4: He was beaver beaver and he was doing what beaver's do and he was just being invasive to somebody's lamb, gotcha, So Steve, Steve's Like the funniest part was him telling me to grab something out of his truck. I had no idea what he was talking about, and he said it to me as if everyone should know what it is. And then not just telling Will to grab a stick, but a certain kind of stick. It will came over some twigs.
Speaker 1: Just like what was the name of it, a briar or like a I don't know what it was called, but you just started picking classic thing closest to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like he got over there around the corner, was.
Speaker 1: Like, will comes back? He's like is this good? Actually?
Speaker 4: Ones, Yeah, I look over that, Like what the fuck is he talking about? I'm just trying to like clip this tree right next to the day. He's like another over there, just.
Speaker 5: What he wants?
Speaker 4: My hands hurting so bad too. He's so cold outside it looks like a railroad tile. What's he grabbing? And the whole time just like a kid.
Speaker 7: The cool thing about this vlog was is like you really realize how many worlds there are being lived outside of your world, Like you have your own main categories. Obviously we do a lot of football, a lot of sports, but like going and doing this, and I've already referenced it, like guys just reaching out of you, out of nowhere, being like that is a man and just realizing how big of an audience they have and something that we're not versed in at all and being able to be immersed in that for a couple of days was just awesome.
Speaker 4: And then we're sitting on their podcasts and they're doing like their fan community questions, yea there taking over in Ohio or some shit. I'm like, I have nothing to this conversation.
Speaker 7: And they talk for like ten minutes and I was like, I have a question, what does it matter?
Speaker 4: Say something like that they're gathering too many acorns.
Speaker 1: Or something, and what did that one fan send to them? Like a spear?
Speaker 4: Yes, a spear.
Speaker 7: They start it's about like DNA and all these it's just crazy and they're like laughing about the things that will and I have no idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's just peak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, But.
Speaker 7: Steve is awesome because that is that could be like a very intimidating thing to go to where it's like these men's ment they live off the land, they track and stuff like that. The most inviting cats ever. Yeah, they were like they didn't make us feel bad about being domesticated the way we are. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: You go from literally hunting in Montana to them We're at media Days in Vegas, having our week in Vegas. Obviously we had some awesome episodes and then Coop joined in January as well. We gotta run the clip of Coop. We gotta run the clip of Coop saying his favorite word, what are you?
Speaker 1: What are?
Speaker 4: What are what are Some of your favorite curse words, give me your tie? Yeah that you want all the words at your disposal that you're gonna give.
Speaker 12: What hits it for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I guess fuck.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna say, you gotta say it with a little more than that. If you're gonna keep fuck over ice cream? Fucking ice cream?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 12: What's your top three cuss words? Your first tier?
Speaker 4: Talking about?
Speaker 17: To just switch my answer? I want to do your three No.
Speaker 12: No, I can't do minched like that top three curse words.
Speaker 4: I gotta know your top three words that you're taking forever over ice cream?
Speaker 12: All right, I'm sticking with funk. Okay, Wait is it number three? Is that number three?
Speaker 4: That's number one?
Speaker 12: That's that's number one, that's number one?
Speaker 4: Bitch?
Speaker 17: Oh man, dude, if you say ship mm hmm, I'll do ask for three?
Speaker 12: Does that county?
Speaker 4: What you here, bitching ass? Is what you want to over ice cream?
Speaker 17: I mean, I want all of them, but I was just told me to do three. I'm not gonna listen every curse word I know.
Speaker 12: But oh man, I wish you would have said like puss or something.
Speaker 4: Oh that was play safe?
Speaker 12: Funny?
Speaker 8: Yeah, God, I love you.
Speaker 4: Is that of your favorite cuss word?
Speaker 5: Was it fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Coop people, you've had a couple of run into some curse words though on cod What was the one you got banned for, suspended.
Speaker 1: For a week?
Speaker 4: You said, enjoy this vacation, and all of a sudden he was gone.
Speaker 1: I would, yeah, let's say it.
Speaker 10: Do I called it, dude, a queer.
Speaker 9: I got banned for.
Speaker 1: He reported me.
Speaker 14: He called me a pussy with like emojis like catamos.
Speaker 4: Like that's how he's like getting around.
Speaker 10: Play the system.
Speaker 1: And I took the bait.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and then I called him a queer and he said enjoy your vacation, and then and then, and then I got banned for a week. But it was it was Thanksgiving weeks.
Speaker 7: What a hilarious insult, queer.
Speaker 4: So if you just called some insult and then they report you, you'll get suspended for a week.
Speaker 8: If you do it multiple times, they'll bang you like permanently.
Speaker 4: So if I'm like, if I write to you, now, if I write to you, you're a bitch, you can report me and then I banned.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you you really can't write a lot of the cuss words. That's why the guy did the catamos because they.
Speaker 4: Will like trying to figure I got it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, vision is soft.
Speaker 1: The pregnant man.
Speaker 4: Great addition, dude, rookie of the Year, hilarious. In January two is when the Stu Finer episode happened. That does seem like forever it does. Yeah, I feel like that was twenty three or so long ago. But the storytelling, Yeah, the episode, we just Stu Finer Welcome to the bus with the boys, and then you just sit back and talking about the entire time.
Speaker 7: He needs an actual like I know there's a movie based on his life, but he needs like a biography.
Speaker 4: Movie where yeah, where he's involved, he's.
Speaker 7: A star, but it needs to be about Stu Finer because even now, dude, at the age he's that, he's still a wild animal. Yeah, he is awesome, incredible, incredible show, and he was awesome on Slips and Picks.
Speaker 4: He was really good on that show. Then our best year as it pertains to the super Bowl too, like we got into the media days that we wanted to go to where we got to talk to Andy Reed, George Kittle, who else? Oh that was the property apologized to property apology. I had to glad, I did it feel good about that? I did mention this yesterday that same individual tried to double down on Brock again. I was not having it. Was not having it forward again. You know who you are. You watch the show, you know who you are.
Speaker 10: Should say who it is at this point, No, they're twice wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna Mitch's back. Then, when you got banned for the twisted questions to.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah, oh yeah, did you get.
Speaker 4: Was it a was it an actual band or was it just like that?
Speaker 5: Was when you gave me a stern talking to on busting on bus scenes and uh, You're like do you even do you even try? I'm like yeah? And then I that's when I just started unraveling.
Speaker 4: I think it wasn't JP. Wasn't he talking about is like work week? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then the Friday's thing happened Fridays.
Speaker 8: What was the question that led to the compsation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just mentioned it was the internet. This is the first domino.
Speaker 7: I think, Yeah, I got I got one cooking in my head too.
Speaker 4: I think yeah, we twist the question, Yeah, I think so we might.
Speaker 12: I have I have a if it sucks, throw it in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, all right, it'll definitely be better.
Speaker 5: Than track record might prove that to be right, that we've kind of something h done one sort of along these lines. Would you rather go through life unable to forget anything ever? Or go through life unable to remark to remember anything?
Speaker 4: That's a terrible question.
Speaker 7: I would want to go through life never anything ever.
Speaker 4: Is such a bad, hard, hard But when you read a question like that from the internet, you don't just think.
Speaker 5: Question. The question was would you rather go through life not being able to remember anything? Or remember every? Well remember like literally everything? And then and then this is this is Will's reaction yourself.
Speaker 4: This is a ridiculous question. Is anybody taking you forget everything?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Would you rather have an incredible memory or a shit memory?
Speaker 8: I remember being in the back freaking dude.
Speaker 7: Mates, When you look back at that question, what do you think? Do you think we were in the wrong by being upset about that question?
Speaker 5: I don't think you were necessarily in the wrong. I think it couldn't have been as harsh. Granted, there was a string of just terrible questions, but it also there's something to be said about like not remembering everything, Like oh, you're just going through life, just happy, go lucky, like something bad happens.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Just something bad happens to you, just let it roll off your back. You don't remember it. Something good happens to you, you don't remember that either. But being remembering everything.
Speaker 4: Date, So you'd rather have a dog brain.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying some.
Speaker 4: People might want to have a dog brain.
Speaker 5: Remembering everything can become a lot like you remember every a lot of weight on your mind. Yeah, you're just going through like all of those situations. You remember everything to a t or you.
Speaker 4: Could be MINSI oh yeah, yeah, I so you you don't think that's a bad question.
Speaker 5: No, I just said it was a bad question. But I'm saying you, guys, I think there was a stretch there look at it. Yeah, No, there was a stretch there where No matter what the question was, you guys are gonna say, this is an awful question. And Taylor, you specifically what would answer it as quickly as possible because easy to answer No, you would. You wouldn't even think about it and think about the other side, like, oh no, this is it.
Speaker 1: Do you rather remember that question or forget that question.
Speaker 7: Actually, you know what's a good point, JP, I like to forget that question.
Speaker 1: Come a long way though, mit lore. In the Bust and Universe, Mitch has brought us a lot of different lore.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Hell yeah. Next year, come a long way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come a long way man, New Year, New Year.
Speaker 5: Knew you that might be I could add that to my New year's resolution, get better at twisted questions.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh, great time to read a twisted a. Yeah yeah, bring up the old times. Twisted Tea is a refreshing hard ice team made with real brew tea and five percent alcohol full of flavor. Very refreshing Twisted Tea goes down smooth and there is zero carbonation, which makes it easier to drink all day long. Twist the Tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day and is the perfect alcohol beverage for game day, whether tail getting in the parking lot, watching at a bar, or watching with your friends at home. Twisted Teat is there to turn up your game day, Keep it twisted with the boys, and grab a refreshing Twisted Tea today.
Speaker 5: Shout out to a new year of Twisted Questions.
Speaker 4: Coming your way last one you had was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out coach, really.
Speaker 4: Shout out coach. Really, but Super Bowl was incredible.
Speaker 7: I mean the highlight for me was the tunnel of chaos, all that bar, all the barstool guys in there grabbing a pregame meal at that tie spot, that circld.
Speaker 8: Table, had so much anxiety floating around, and then.
Speaker 7: Dave basically saying it doesn't matter, I'm gonna win no matter what.
Speaker 4: Dan and Dave saying Taylor says you were gonna win. I guess I was like, no, it's guaranteed. Yes, because I was, you got to stop saying that. I'm like, it's a tunnel of chaos. Hey, what do you want to win? That's what you're gonna win.
Speaker 7: And every single person won. The best reaction was Jersey Jerry so funny, So funny, dude.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 7: But for it to go like this, because we've been in rooms where it's been four ams, five ams, and you're just trying to fight and call your way back from a massive deficit, the fact that nobody really had to get into a long term deficit.
Speaker 8: Will almost Will is like it's guaranteed next year, He's quarter of a million dollars.
Speaker 7: The only two people that had any trouble was myself and Will. Yeah, because it's I think it started either with me or with uh Dave.
Speaker 4: I want to go home. I want to go out of here.
Speaker 1: But it actually couldn't.
Speaker 4: Put Gus and winning that that was such a full.
Speaker 1: Time because they were hating on it before too. They were, oh, yeah, you just go in and get whatever.
Speaker 7: We hate that phrase. It's a movie like, bro, I'm telling you you go. It's just the most insane ship. What happened in this room and it was fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: There's like eight of them. They are all knocking it down and the like we'll go. And in my head, I'm thinking I'm up because I won like two or three days in a row. I think I don't want to go. Somebody's gonna get got nobody's gotten got, yes, And in this VAW too, that was they all celebrated like you's a blackjack on the bush.
Speaker 8: But then he ends up getting it back.
Speaker 7: When when I when we first stard this and I went it does Panda Will and Will was like someone was gonna get out.
Speaker 4: We're happy it's Taylor. We should be happy as it's at least Taylor right, or you were there because you were down right.
Speaker 7: I was down at one hundred and eighty and ended up coming back and winning whatever, and then.
Speaker 4: You went down three hundred. I was in a panic, a panic for sweats and you read the other table. That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he left the wars.
Speaker 4: You want to go, who is he helping out on the other side.
Speaker 8: I don't think.
Speaker 1: That was a crazy move.
Speaker 7: I thought, hey, things are just rolling. You had the genie himself Dana with you.
Speaker 1: It was getting worse.
Speaker 4: I mean, we finally got we finally got there, we finally got back to the surface.
Speaker 1: But and then a at the end, Taylor comes up. He goes one. That awesome.
Speaker 7: Bro, dude, you got to enjoy the roller coaster as long as it ends in your favor. I know it gets scary. It's scary every single time, but that's the thrill.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But yeah, I mean, if you had the depth of funds to ultimately wrap your brain around that, we're on different like could I afford to lose that? Like will I live? Yes? But it's not like I'm sitting there with your bank account.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but bro, in my mind, you're not You're not leaving that table down like that.
Speaker 4: If it got bad. But it got bad, Dana's going, I'm going in. We're figuring life out, but it might not happen. It might not. But then we go down together. But we're not going down. I took a small break to go help out another friend.
Speaker 7: Okay, this fire is being put out all the time around there, all right. Sometimes if you've got the fire, Exinger, sure you got to go run into a room, kick a door down, put it out, and.
Speaker 13: Come back out on one one.
Speaker 4: Gotta get it done sometimes. But hey, we made it. You made ten thousand dollars. Yeah, we made it. We made it. We got back above the sirons.
Speaker 1: Was that better vibes than the Jason Burton tom one.
Speaker 7: Those were a much more chill vibe. That was the boys all playing together. And I wish I knew about baccarat at this time.
Speaker 4: I wish I knew.
Speaker 7: Because here, here's the deal is when we're all playing blackjack, like we're all that table, there's five of us and we're all having a good time, but like one person's losing two people every once while we all lose. Very rarely does everybody at the table win at baccarat. When it's going hot, everybody's winning together and that's the fun part. That is the fun part, because it's like you're not celebrating with somebody's down or vice versa.
Speaker 4: But this vibe was incredible.
Speaker 8: I remember Jason Kelsey hit on a seventeen on this table and got a full.
Speaker 7: It was a soft eighteen, that's even crazy soft eighteen. And the dealer had a face card and he hit and got a three. It was incredible.
Speaker 8: And then Baker Mayfield just shows up. Oun't nowhere, Oun't nowhere.
Speaker 4: Burt just screaming, Baker Mayfield here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Baker's where first committed to beer Olympics.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, we'll get into beer Olympics.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that war. But that was commits to beer Olympics. That was all time, dude. That was a That was a fun moment too, because are a fun time because it felt like everybody was winning at the table. Yeah yeah, cigars are flowing, guys are just having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ari is a fun hotel too.
Speaker 5: I think it's kind of funny how a tunnel of Chaos got its name because a tonne of chaos came from when.
Speaker 4: Uh yeh, like it does a workshop with our with our crew.
Speaker 5: And that's like supposed to be like a serious conversation like you have with somebody else. But then we turned it into a gambling T shirt.
Speaker 4: My favorite T shirts we have too. Yeah, man, that was that whole week was just aweset.
Speaker 1: Day was wild. Bobby Lee proving more athletic than Will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him banging those field goals.
Speaker 1: And throwing I think he tied you in the throws.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't, I can't remember. Warns just hammered showing up. Adam Ray was there. He was Yeah, Adam Ray was there.
Speaker 1: Dude, that is crazy.
Speaker 4: That was a fun time though.
Speaker 1: That was hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 10: We had to split up because you all went to Power Slap or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah you met MK.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I met mg K.
Speaker 7: That's when I had my first interaction with the baby.
Speaker 1: Goat baby great different baby.
Speaker 7: Goat of that genre music. That was a wild time because then Charles Barkley was there. Charles Barkley won four and fifty thousand dollars that night.
Speaker 8: I thought it was more than that, but he he speaking of being drunk. He was waste hammered. Who's this Charles Barkley.
Speaker 1: Dude, he walked by because I'm a huge Chuck fan, and I was like just basically said that, like, hey, bro, like love everything you do, and he just like stops drunk eyes looks at egos. Thank you, Bro.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 1: That was the best moment ever. We're boys.
Speaker 8: How many odds did we do that week?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 8: Too many?
Speaker 4: Too many?
Speaker 8: No, No, I think it was like I think it was more double digit.
Speaker 4: It might have been eleven. It might have been eleven or even twelve.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we even didn't even put it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we've deal one with and just kind of that was kind of he just kind of jumped in though. That is we talk about wins and learns.
Speaker 4: That was a learn this super Bowl. We need four bangers for worst solid guess because he gets too dated out and people in the comments section it's like, hey, you guys did this back and dropped him around the Super Bowl. Uh yeah, that was a big learn. Is doing way too many podcasts at the Super Bowl. I think it was eleven. The four year before is what six or seven?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was when we got Jeffrey Starr.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, time for him to make a comeback.
Speaker 10: You know what you have to do.
Speaker 4: Eleven way too.
Speaker 7: Eleven one another learn too is there are no quality audio people in Las Vegas, Nevada because that bay Cat. That Big Cat episode was fucking brutal.
Speaker 4: Hey, you finally get Big Cat on solo, which was supposed to be a banking force, and I mean, if you were able to listen to it, it's a great episode. But the audio guy that was contracted out to run our audio he had a first day Yeah, no shots later, but he did.
Speaker 7: Man always a good time, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Did you all have a favorite out of those eleven? I mean, steven A was kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: And like gold frame glasses.
Speaker 1: This is what I do. I come in, I take you cheetos.
Speaker 4: Marshall Fulk was cool just because Troy Ram Troy Pola Malo was do love the Troy Polamalo one. And it didn't hit like it didn't really do much of anything. Yeah, but I I've always liked Gary Vee.
Speaker 1: We even had uh yeah, that was.
Speaker 4: That was a weird thing, that Gary v episode bad.
Speaker 10: We even had Brian Bombgarner who's.
Speaker 4: Brian the Office Baby. Yeah, we had that one as well. That was during that intro that part of the year March was when JP you were fired from Busting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fell on it, fell on a sword.
Speaker 4: He helped fall on a sword.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, you were right in what you thought it would do. It did gain a lot of traction. It helped me out with my follower journey. But I felt horrible. I don't think I've ever replied to more people because people were sending me the nicest messages like bro, like it was so great you being a part of the thing, Like we really appreciate YadA.
Speaker 6: YadA, YadA.
Speaker 8: I'm like replied back like I'm sorry, I'm not I'm not kidding. Three weeks ago, some guy talking about Busting was like, Hey, who's that guy who got fired at the beginning of the year.
Speaker 4: I was like, Jesus crazy.
Speaker 1: And then there's are those soldiers out there that like, will d m some of the other guys or d m me be like, so is there a spot open?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't show up to that to that Zoom the draft. I think our team for March Madness with Barstool, Yeah, Dave just ripped into us. Who was our team who.
Speaker 1: Dave's never worked with? Two bigger idiots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, idiot, that was like a two month period. I was just catching hands.
Speaker 8: I need to fall on the sword accordingly as well. I think I started that we were in Vegas. We had such a successful week, and then we go to Barstool Radio and Dave gives our whole crew a big shout out and we're all flying on Eagles wings. And then the Super Bowl happens and we were at Garrett's house watching it, and I'm just say it with me. We posted a clip of Gronk kicking the field goal for FanDuel the night we're about to make the biggest DraftKings announcement ever. And then on top of that and we do the DraftKings announcement. I didn't put the hashtag DK partner and we get a company wide email. It was like busting with the boys, you idiots. And then it's.
Speaker 4: Jave called me at like ten thirty at night. I'm like getting ready, I'm in bed, and he's like, are you guys fucking stupid? Yeah? Yes, sir, yes sir, what happened now? And then he talks about the fan duel the DraftKings, saying I was like, oh my gosh, like this, why.
Speaker 1: I don't come him with people.
Speaker 8: He's like, you boys flew too close to the sun. And I knew it was bad because you called me that night too. I knew it was bad when Taylor called me, and I was like, Taylor, Taylor's called.
Speaker 5: Me, I'm.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 7: When Will called me, I'm in a car and I just hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: I just goes Jack, bro, what's going on?
Speaker 8: That was definitely the worst night of sleep I think I've gotten in my entire life. I'll just wake up screaming, just in a cold sweat. I swear as well.
Speaker 9: I got the call.
Speaker 4: If you want to listen to the call. Oh, this is when we missed because the big thing was those David Buster spent a lot of money Dad the March Madness things. So it was a big sponsored partner event that we were doing. But you're on right now.
Speaker 19: How many people work for you?
Speaker 4: It's five seven time employees.
Speaker 20: What little.
Speaker 19: Mind you when we're doing a major thing?
Speaker 4: I uh, what the fuck do they do?
Speaker 20: I don't know one person that can be like, hey, heads up, we have a fucking multimillion dollar ad deal where everyone on the call, everyone got.
Speaker 8: The message except YouTube.
Speaker 13: How is that fucking possible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, I I yeah, trust me, I I swear to god. I wish I had an excuse for you. But three of them are back there listening right now. It's it's it's a reflection of our bad leadership.
Speaker 20: What it's like over and over?
Speaker 12: It's the same ship over and over.
Speaker 4: What's the same ship? Like we didn't read an.
Speaker 19: Email properly, we didn't know, like that fucking moron went to dinner with its, Like.
Speaker 6: Why did I you gonna do half to part?
Speaker 8: Like that idiot.
Speaker 1: Get we're not away? Like how does that change?
Speaker 4: I know? Uh yeah, I get an.
Speaker 19: Email from fucking Austin every single day.
Speaker 20: Here's what you have, Dave, So don't fucking miss anything? How hard is that?
Speaker 19: When YouTube morons played football, you just missed the eatings practice as games, Like I don't get it.
Speaker 4: No, no, And when I was late, my asshole would be tight, just like it is right now.
Speaker 20: So like I don't, I don't like everybody's there, like people we don't talk like Walla Hillie, they got it, we are she got it fucking business on the how does everyone get it?
Speaker 5: The YouTube.
Speaker 8: That was in real time right like yeah. You can see the look in your face just go from like Dave's calling, like oh yeah.
Speaker 7: No, we knew we were in trouble before that call.
Speaker 4: I think we ended up calling because we tried getting on the zoom but it was too it was it was already over. It's like a fifteen minute crazy.
Speaker 10: We were in the shops zoomy.
Speaker 4: Just sitting there.
Speaker 7: We were sucking around. I think I just did k Adams or something like that. God a long way else.
Speaker 1: The Dave versus bus and like beef this past year did end in our favor. I would say, when you, I'm sure we'll get to it. But when you when you got him during Beer Olympics, the pizza Boy, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, the ship.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we'll get Yeah, I'll be in the Beer Olympics talk I'm sure.
Speaker 4: And bah we were down bad. And that's when it was like how did the cause? I know, I was like on a plane texting you, hey, do this, Yeah you should think about doing this right because we were still trying to spend all the Dave March, because I had made a video of me like racked into the call where I'm like sitting in my truck yeah.
Speaker 1: You you were going to go stream with Barstool for March Madness, and then I went to you were like, go and act like you got a new job at Dave and Busters, but like leave people hanging for an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so I'm like putting together the video and you were like, hey, we just leaked it on stream that that you didn't actually get fired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when I got to Chicagobody's like, yo, somebody got fired. Yeah, because when Dave was going off on somebody, we wanted to make it seem like somebody. As I'm sitting there, he reflected this that like somebody that was falling on the sword for not getting us our information right, And that was j it was.
Speaker 1: And then Dave was like, wait, you actually fired someone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, did you actually? I'm like no, we were just fucking around.
Speaker 1: Lighting up Dave.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then we became the example for how to spin a bad situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think so anyway, and then we turned out. Yeah, we got a lot of positive on the David Busters move and a lot on the Spring tour. Spring. Yeah, I was gone. Yeah that was a learn Yeah, well just you being gone on the Spring tour. Yeah, saying that was like a learn like in the future, if we're planning something like doing much better communicating on the same page.
Speaker 7: Because when I did leave, it was like there was a big uproar back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely for that. They've got better. It's like it's busting with the boys, not busting with the boy.
Speaker 7: I'm walking around my backyard because whenever somebody calls me, I can get up and walk around. I walked outside because I thought I was about to get built to ass and David Is he gave me the bust with the boys, not bust with the boy, and I'm like, hey, man, this thing I'm doing, if you just I know, like we don't have like an individual agreement, but if you just say it, don't do it, I will not do it.
Speaker 4: Try to put it in his lane. And he's like, oh no, I'm not going to say that. And I was like all right, And then I thought it was over. And then I had no idea the fancy be upset as they were. If it happens again, we will definitely tell you guys.
Speaker 8: Shot though picked up road.
Speaker 4: I was like, we got Delanny. He's liked, who's Delaney? Delaney got humbled on the spring tour, got putting this as on this sprint rule almost got him. Hell what happened there?
Speaker 1: Oh Delaney?
Speaker 16: He just looks like a unt know, hey, shout out Jack kind of jogging buy you guys?
Speaker 4: Though he started up high.
Speaker 8: I will say that is a really cool piece of equipment. Rights, Yeah, because it can, It can elevate Michigan. I think I forget the highest degree. But yeah, oh you can move.
Speaker 1: Don't do He's bad day what it doesn't Michigan do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michigan has it. They just have a stationary They don't know. They don't have up.
Speaker 5: Will.
Speaker 1: Did you think you were gonna beat Delaney?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 7: Will never goes into anything thinking he's gonna lose.
Speaker 4: M hmm. If I thought I was gonna loss, would have been planting excuses or trying to get out of it before it started, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Florida State, Telaney's hometown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when we found out Delaney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the wings. The wings isn't in the video. Wings is not in the video. However, what is in the videos? Us smoking out their trophy room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, generation, you go ahead.
Speaker 4: And run the clip of the farts Let's play the.
Speaker 10: Fart was as soon as we got there, Let's play the hits.
Speaker 8: I remember that poor girl just coming in after like ten minutes of guys were ripping ass.
Speaker 4: It smelled so bad.
Speaker 1: The best part This wasn't even our best run of farts this year.
Speaker 21: August Detroit, the fucking world.
Speaker 18: What Yeah, I was gonna get wet.
Speaker 1: That was a good run right there. It was a full drive parts. Hey, flour Day fans were a little bit upset two in the comments they were like, how did you why would you do that? In the trophy.
Speaker 4: Room, Oregon was sick too, Yeah, not being able to see, but you got to see the facilities when we went out there for the fall.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was awesome, the cool See what Organ was hearing you guys talk about. You guys talked about like it was the most insane place of all time, the most hospitality, and I got to feel that in the fall.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But yeah, never had a higher expectation going to a place than I did when I was going to Organ in the fall.
Speaker 10: That was the fastest trip we've ever done, but one of the coolest.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and and the farthest distance travel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how long were you guys there sixteen hours, no way.
Speaker 4: It was something like did you find Eugenie? Your finding the drove God? And Dan was hyped to and shout out the committee.
Speaker 1: Look at you just feeling each other out here, like you know this is pre boys, Yeah, which I feel like is always funny to see.
Speaker 7: You can kind of see on his face too, he's excited to meet Will Right.
Speaker 4: This is where you tells you he watches bt B right, he said it after the episode. Yeah, he's like, hey, you gotta stop. You gotta stop with Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Man every morning on the treadmill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like, every Thursday morning on the treadmill, I'm listening to about the bus. But yeah, he's he's awesome. How is it you, guy man? How is it when you have to do those interview solo? Oh? It wasn't bad. It's just like it's just like just prepare for the interviews. It really wasn't bad though, I mean, like getting to sit down with the players and getting to sit down with coach Landing, like even with Lanning's background too, Like he did an awesome interview with Adam Brenneman. Is it Brennan or Brenneman Brendan shut out the boy Adam Brenneman. But yeah, just talking journey, talking process, talking ball. It was fun. I enjoyed doing that.
Speaker 1: What the fund Arizona receiver Tess was like, this is the one of the dudes I like watching the most.
Speaker 4: Dylan Gabriel. They're described on what they spin their nil on vvs.
Speaker 1: My bouse on you put.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all three of those interviews are awesome.
Speaker 4: It would be so sick if we do what we're gonna do for Spring tour this year, if that comes together. Do you want to tell.
Speaker 1: Them we don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm telling the people we work on what we did at Arizona State for Spring Tour in general, just to make it a little bit more unique. Get just like one interview, so we're not going out there doing three or four focusing around interviews, focusing on the experience of like their spring game day to where hopefully we can rock headsets, collaborate with schools and coach Gay. Yeah, I think that would be sick that awesome, especially at organ. Dude, I can't believe the hospitality there. You even thought we played there? Yeah, I mean you tipped it off too. When we had UH, when we had Landing and both Dealer. Obviously we got to do it with dilling Ham and he was like, hey, how about we get one podcast versus another podcast? But you were tip we were tipping off Dan with getting out there, getting the heads it's on. It seemed like he was about it. Yeah, and coaching against the greats that have been there. Yeah, getting Marcus there. If we would, it would be so fun. Yeah, that'd be so much fun to do something with Marcus in the off season. We gotta get him on the bus, I know, to gotta fly himut to Nashville. Also, when we were out it and Nebraska, that's when Coop got banged up. End really started to fault. You gotta put that. You gotta put that photo up.
Speaker 8: There, zooming right on Coop's face.
Speaker 5: Good time?
Speaker 1: Were you punching the couch? The story is that story. People would look at you and you'd be over there and you'd be I feel like you are messing with me.
Speaker 8: I feel like I was actually I swear all my life you're just sitting over there by yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You can't say no to Delaney either.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he's like he's like, I got you tonight.
Speaker 4: I trusted him. Delaney's got that jelly world vibe.
Speaker 7: You can't really say. Note when it comes to drinking.
Speaker 5: Coop, you would go up to Delaney and be like, yo, shots shots and once on the hook I I was on Yeah, but Delanne would be like, if you drink this water, we can get another going.
Speaker 17: I believe every word out of his mouth that's like, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, believe that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Remind me, did we only hit three spots? Was in Nebraska, Oregon? In Alabama, Florida state? That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right because we kind of had to break him up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the players at Alabama, dude, awesome.
Speaker 4: Dude, his mindset.
Speaker 7: That kid, when he goes to the NFL, he's gonna make He's gonna change a franchise with his leadership.
Speaker 1: This year he'll be getting drafted.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Jalen Milroe, is he coming back, Garrett?
Speaker 10: I don't believe. So it's not out there yet, but he is playing in the bowl game against Michigan again. But I think he'll shinkle go to the draft. Got you another leader.
Speaker 4: He was a lot of fun interview too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Energy, Yeah, and then the board, just being feeling everybody out.
Speaker 4: Yeahsh there, he's kind of a homie too. But who is the guy that showed us around?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I can look up his name.
Speaker 1: Very pride Bama.
Speaker 10: But they were I was very shocked at, like the the access they allowed us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they're pretty they keeps things pretty tight, right, And that was a real fun experience.
Speaker 1: When y'all were walking through their cold their cold therapy and will walk smack into the gold What the fuck? Oh that joke was funny.
Speaker 4: What a time that was. That was a little time. This was awesome.
Speaker 1: Now it's a commercial everywhere.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy? They reached out like that. I told Taylor.
Speaker 7: I was like, because Taylor does not want our kids posted on social media, doesn't want any of that. She wants keep it super private.
Speaker 4: And when the prends called Taylor's pint went of Pin's post one of his pin posts.
Speaker 7: Dude, but this is like such a moment, man, look at it.
Speaker 4: Look at that face gets But dude, I've said this before already.
Speaker 7: But like when I told when I was like, hey, I'm gonna when I've done chugging the booz, I'm gonna point to you to drink the water. And she was so nervous about it, so nervous about doing it.
Speaker 4: After she did it in.
Speaker 7: The car right home, she's like, I should have poured it on my head, should have done all.
Speaker 4: She was like already watching.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And we were at a farmer's market the other day and someone walked up here like you're the little girl that took the chook the water, and she started blushing and getting all sad and.
Speaker 4: Like see sweet. She's like, you want to say, pretty sweet? Pretty sweet? She was, I'm famous. I was like, don't worry about being that. You don't need to do that.
Speaker 7: We'd have a whole talk about how that does not matter. But I was an awesome moment. We left like right after that too. What was the next immediately Falcons?
Speaker 4: Yeah, going out there for putting the jerseys on bro I know, just walked through like that, Yeah, bo raheem sitting down with kirk Jon and T's and P's man another another one with the penix.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was. That was awesome. That was That was a day trip. That was a day trip to and it was in the middle of the Florida Georgia line beef.
Speaker 10: That was like the heart of Georgia Interview one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that was a wild time. Yeah, just crazy.
Speaker 8: Are we gonna vote whose side we're on?
Speaker 7: If you guys want to, I'm gonna stay out of it. I should, I should want I should just stay out of it.
Speaker 4: We should?
Speaker 1: We should?
Speaker 5: We should?
Speaker 4: I know where I stay. Yeah, I knew where I said. You guys knew where I stand. But I just I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Will cracking a ten year feud wide open?
Speaker 1: Is you said? What?
Speaker 4: I'm solid? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that got picked up everywhere too. Yeah. All the big news outlets and newspapers and stuff that followed country music, they were writing about our episode, just talking about the beef and everything.
Speaker 7: Do we talk about how that all came together to we talked about on BK's episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So you can.
Speaker 7: Go back and watch that if you want the details of all the how that went down.
Speaker 4: But I mean, artists are reaching out texting about it. Yeah, what given their side of the story being people just didn't know how everything had went down on both sides?
Speaker 10: What's that We had a lot of shit going on in the spring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 8: Man, I thought as a podcaster did a really good job because it was Tyler Hubbard came on originally, and then we had BK on like two days later Taylor and hit me up, lighting me up, just unbiased news from the boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, use the platform. Use the platform, right, Sometimes the best opinion is not to have one.
Speaker 8: Why is Tony Hinchcliff look like at ups.
Speaker 4: Driver, No doubt, Timmy's like, come out here and smoke with me.
Speaker 7: That was a cool thing that damn kindergarten graduation. I had to miss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom and Dale just having two completely different takes on kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they're not gonna remember.
Speaker 1: For like it's kindergarten. Dale's like, and He's like, man, it was the best, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, dude, Dale is like the nicest guy of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro Tony, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Man, I wish we could have put in We obviously can't tell the story that he told, but I wish we could have kept that in the vlog. Oh Dale Dale. Oh yeah. And even out there, it's like going out to Dale's facility, there are people waiting outside of fans waiting outside.
Speaker 1: He said, Every Tuesday Dale Download he comes outside and so they're like tailgating squad.
Speaker 4: We git to see when he comes out to sign autographs.
Speaker 1: Has to be one of the most loyal fan bases across any sport.
Speaker 4: He's such a good human being too, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: He is the best.
Speaker 4: Should we rip an ad Reid? Yeah, we break it up a little bit. Sure. It's the most wonderful time of the year for getting in on all hoops, football, and hockey action at the DraftKings sports Book in the season of Giving, We're being gifted college football and basketball, Pro football and basketball and pro hockey as well. Almost twenty four to seven. So many games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a team to go win. Go to the DraftKings sports Book Gap and place your bet. And here's our gift to all new customers. When you bet five dollars, you will get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Just download the DraftKings sports Book Gap and use code bus that is code bus Bus for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets. If your bet wins, when you bet just five bucks, happy holladays from the boys and DraftKings to you. The crown is yours. Then we roll into the summer. By the way, the dad Combine was all the time. That's something we're gonna have to run back. That was just cool to have to just to have like a video diary with their old man's like getting all of our dads in one place. JP, will have to get your dead out this next time. I know we do, Jared, Coop, We'll have to get your guys dad's in the mix.
Speaker 10: Sure Coop's dad was there, Brode.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of fun, man, the question and answer part.
Speaker 1: Question answer part. But before that, when this one, when Will is like working dude his things, when and Bill.
Speaker 5: Just hits a.
Speaker 1: What tell you even do it?
Speaker 4: Over there?
Speaker 1: What you're saying? Who haven't done ship? And then I think we would have to bring up the guess them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, play him on blast, dude, say the.
Speaker 1: Story Bill was having a trouble with Bill was having trouble with the lawmowing competition, and he said the damer won't work.
Speaker 4: I think it's out of gas.
Speaker 1: And sure enough, it was out of gas, but we just thought it was like a faulty mower that we bought. We come to find out like two weeks later. Dave, I don't know if he called Taylor or texted him and was like, hey.
Speaker 4: It was after the vlog came out and I was he was just chatting about it. He was fired up to be a part of the whole entire things, like, I gotta tell you something. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: He's like, remember the lawnmar thing. Bill was having a hard time, Like, yeah, what about it? I cut the gas line on their mower so we could win.
Speaker 4: It's like, and he asked me before he's fun. David is like, is this a legit competition?
Speaker 7: I'm like not really, Like we're just having a good time, Like we're doing some fun stuff and then this is the middle of it, Like, Dave, you should know there's no points being scored.
Speaker 4: Going so slow start He's like acting, I keep yaking.
Speaker 1: It, dude, Bill.
Speaker 8: Bill right now looks so so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fighting.
Speaker 8: Good for him.
Speaker 4: He's down to two oh satur He.
Speaker 8: Really hit his news resolutions. Yeah that's big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crushing it man.
Speaker 1: But those Q and a's were funny flor that says.
Speaker 4: Black he's got black Trump Raiders. What the fuck that is wild? Are you able to find that clip? You find that part?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Sure towards the end?
Speaker 9: Also, will you stopped wedding in the bed and lost your virginity in the same year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Correct, Yeah, that's just a crazy stat line.
Speaker 4: Was it fourteen or twelve? That's a big year. BIG's a big year for myself.
Speaker 1: Will thought he finished, but he actually pee.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, let's go Dad, favorite color must see black?
Speaker 1: Serious?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 4: You have a black truck, this second black truck you've had? You play you love the black and silver? I mean, yeah, red damn little of a bitch. Hey, I never you know, got his business like that?
Speaker 11: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm gonna say fifteen fourteen was no way, There's no chance we were fourteen.
Speaker 1: You're lucky.
Speaker 21: We didn't know.
Speaker 13: Lucky we didn't know.
Speaker 4: Next question.
Speaker 1: Happened.
Speaker 4: I think it's still ongoing. What do you remember, Let's say eighteen.
Speaker 22: Fourteen, Oh, you got a couple of bills, quite a bet problem, No one late after seven Yeah, large kidneys.
Speaker 4: Became a man. Yeah, in the piston.
Speaker 1: Anyway, can you go to Bill's a breakdown of the whole bog Like at the end, he just gets everybody hands up. Oh wait, I guess no, that's all so meat no pause.
Speaker 10: Never one speech.
Speaker 22: I just want to it's been a great meat never one, and it's been a great time today, and let's continue to have some fun.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, breaking down for us breaking down Bill on three.
Speaker 4: All right, Dad's on three one three.
Speaker 1: What an awesome it is such a fun day.
Speaker 4: Oh god, to do that again?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Oh fuck well. And then after that we started our war or alliance with the Swifties.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was tighten you. That's when we had Travis kelce on episode running man on that beat. Yeah, Swifties hacked in got the episode early.
Speaker 5: I was shitting myself when that happened because we were recording another pod as it was happening, like late at night.
Speaker 4: Is that Jimmy and Christian, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 5: When we were Jimmy Christian Jack looked over and was like, yo, there's clips of it on Twitter.
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh, there was like ten minute clips on Twitter, and I was like, this isn't out right, and these Mitch his ass puckered up dude.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh fuck, because we had to because Trav wanted to make some medics and stuff to it, so we had to make it unlisted. Come to find out, when it's unlisted, if you search up exactly what the title is or Travis Kelce with Bust with the Boys, you're able to find it. So the swifties just took over and it had.
Speaker 8: Like a million views before our podcast even went out.
Speaker 4: I know, We're like, get out, just get it.
Speaker 5: It had two hundred thousand views before six am when the normal drop was and I was like, oh my god. But it kind of added to the lore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, added to the lowre man swift charge. It to the game.
Speaker 1: Shout out trave though he is he really never switched up, like and he dates one of the most famous people ever. Yes, and he's so nice to everyone.
Speaker 4: Stayed himself.
Speaker 5: Wish me happy birthday. He took a shot together.
Speaker 4: Are you working? No?
Speaker 5: This was at Rosemary for like the Tight you know how tight a new rents out of bar? Yeah? Yeah, Me and Foul got banged up.
Speaker 4: Man. I wish I wish you would get on a team. Was showing give him the old call, I wonder, I wonder if you will get on.
Speaker 7: He should so late that it was only three weeks left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't the Vikings left tackle go down? Is any Quisenberry? It was right, O'Neil, he went down.
Speaker 1: Damn, I think go to the next day. That's when they started kind of mixing it up in the.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: Is this where CJ kind of bodied will?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm trying to do the drill. I'm just trying to help them out.
Speaker 1: First Foster got him, then CJ got him.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to build their confidence.
Speaker 1: And then you bust your wrist on the jugs machine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, because Taylor, I'm trying to find out Taylor turning it up. Dad cutting gas lines.
Speaker 8: Hey, god damn all right?
Speaker 4: Will God damn?
Speaker 2: Ild you that five?
Speaker 8: And I didn't know you're.
Speaker 4: Mad at I just told you, but that you're done to two. It's a three and a half.
Speaker 7: Come on, came on, get over here, so let me see it's right there, and it was a pie. We'll fucking move over or come closer. So doesn't go up so high. He scared the ball low key. Yeah, I don't even lie to you. I'm terrified, right, now you should be now it's smooth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my wrists up like it dude.
Speaker 5: When we did the catching, the punch returns to and uh Stephen, Stephen, Stephen can catch him.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Stephen got him one.
Speaker 1: Everybody ended up getting one.
Speaker 4: I think you drop yeah, yeah, come on campus.
Speaker 8: Also might have been where you inspired the football team to go on their historic run.
Speaker 4: True did win the sea?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Jack, you got one, didn't you come?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 4: Hedn't he d Stephen hasn't got one yet.
Speaker 10: Steven right back, come on.
Speaker 4: Another one back.
Speaker 8: All of us were really hoping that.
Speaker 5: Return it, shake it five.
Speaker 4: I think I dropped them.
Speaker 1: There was funny when Will called out Travis is like in the middle of the thing. Trap hide in the back of the line. Then trap came up and conn of you can't put the pause on.
Speaker 4: You got them up to the front of the line.
Speaker 1: Hands on humans, true spireship.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, build his confidence up. I'm a coach, I'm not a player anymore.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Jolly roll, calm, good month.
Speaker 1: The welcoming of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the welcoming of Shurham.
Speaker 9: Shirm dog, thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: When did you Jerry? When'd you come?
Speaker 5: July?
Speaker 4: Okay, so little after sure after sure, man that question about ten minutes now.
Speaker 15: When I was interviewing for this job, I need to catch up on Busting. In the first episode I listened to on a flight like while, I was like, prep fans, I need to hear like the lore and stuff like that was Schirm's first episode.
Speaker 1: I needed.
Speaker 15: I needed to hear like what the jokes were like that. I hadn't listened to Bust in a couple months, and I was like, I need to listen again, and it.
Speaker 4: And a couple of months, I was crazy busy.
Speaker 13: This is the time I worked before this.
Speaker 4: But did you ever listen to us before this job came up?
Speaker 1: Yes, you love sports so much.
Speaker 15: I wouldn't you listen to the athlete episodes as much as I listened to the Jelly roll episodes, but for the comedians or the comedians comedian episodes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, subscriber, What did you do to prep for the interview?
Speaker 13: I studied. I don't know anything, not anything.
Speaker 15: I don't know a lot now, but I knew everything about y'all's football career whenever I had the one on one interview with just y'all or the one on two interview with y'all and just in case y'allre like as a joke, like, all right, what did I do that? I knew everything for like a ten minute period. I spent that whole morning, I took off work, spent that whole morning studying. Then was just sitting there and then y'all ask the most that you're like, what's your biggest strength? It's like this your biggest weakness? All right, like why do you want to leave your job? And then that was like basically it and then it was like maybe like seven minutes long.
Speaker 4: Yea, we're pretty good at interview.
Speaker 8: This truly a question. How many years has Will Compton played in the NFL?
Speaker 13: Ten?
Speaker 1: Good answer? Yeah, the years has Taylor played?
Speaker 13: I don't remember anything now.
Speaker 8: I don't know He's like I studied everything about them.
Speaker 13: I know nothing now.
Speaker 4: How many touchdowns do I have in my career college included? I have no idea guess.
Speaker 13: I don't even know what a good guess is?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, three, yes, it's two.
Speaker 8: I know you had one a Michigan.
Speaker 7: I want to fell in a fumble in the end zone. Oh yeah, I got one of those. Speaking of ten years, I haven't fully decided yet, but I think twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: You're coming back. Let's go go freaking new.
Speaker 7: I think I think in the year twenty twenty five, I will officially start start saying I played ten years in the NFL. I know is last year I was kind of talking about eventually IM gonna say I'm gonna do ten years because I did nine with the Titans. I think twenty twenty five, I'm just gonna start saying I play ten.
Speaker 5: I think you at least got to get a tryout.
Speaker 8: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: Well, I see what he means. He's just rounding it up to ten. Yeah, just round it up. How long do you play the Titans? Ten years? Sounds way better than nine? Yeah, way.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna run into one stupid fan that's like you played nine, and I'll.
Speaker 4: Just say, hey, you're right, but I'm saying ten. Does he have the facts to back it up? That's up for everybody else, right.
Speaker 7: Right, And that would be for every other NFL player on this bus too, So it's perfect.
Speaker 4: I have an argument. I have a real argument. There's an argument for eight as well, not really, because everybody gets their year vested fucking dude, I'm not doing this. You're right, you played, you play you no. No. All I'm saying is there's just an longer than I didn't get ten years. Yeah, but there's an argument since I got the h since I did the workout and went to sign the contract, and if you take, if you hold the year one thing against me, the practice squad year, like I am on the stat sheet for that year of twenty thirteen one tackle on special teams because I dressed and played in week seventeen. They I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I've already said I'm not doing it. Yeah, So ten years, ten years July.
Speaker 4: July July, big year for July, Beer Olympics, big month, big year for a big month for July Beer Olympics, UFC three or three, when well McGregor and Chandler were supposed to finally go at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least you got to meet baby Grounk. Yeah.
Speaker 7: That was such a sad experience, dude, because a kid got so much purity to him. Right, he just came up, excuse me, can I get a photo with you?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, man, you are not the problem. It's obviously your father's father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alleged father. Is it right there before that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there it is, little baby Gronk.
Speaker 10: It's just the same trip you all saw the Liver King.
Speaker 8: Was Miami.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a fun little three or three though. That was a good time in the month of July, just getting to the fish line for Beerlin. That parlay I.
Speaker 1: Was waiting on because yesterday we saw it and put the knockout bro insane.
Speaker 7: So we this is when JP and Jack were there. We were staying at Fountain Blue. We made a plan. It was like our first ever like design schedule for Vegas. We hit the pool, We had all these things we had to do and it worked out perfectly. We were crushing on the tables all that. So we take what was it, five thousand, Yeah, took five thousand and put it on a parlay Perreira.
Speaker 1: And who else Perreira.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it's in the vocks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we took two and that knockout when it sealed the parlay, dude, was such a moment and.
Speaker 4: It's what you got featured on UFC.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 1: That was a big of the journey.
Speaker 4: God, it was such an awesome and Steve.
Speaker 1: Had bet like one hundred k on yearie to be Perra.
Speaker 7: And he kind of it sucks when people tell you that because they have so much more money on the line.
Speaker 4: But come on, yeah, and he's sitting gotta get fired hilarious. Yeah, dude.
Speaker 7: And then Tatro and Christian Pierce coming on the show. They I feel like there is a sneaky argument for best episode because it's not only the episode, it's also them coming to save theer Olympics.
Speaker 4: It's them flying from Japan.
Speaker 7: It's all of it, and the vibes of the conversation, the conversation about the pregame, post game after.
Speaker 8: Party electric shout out.
Speaker 4: We just we just shout it out. Pants the pants is the thing right before that. But yeah, they had a sneaky They should have got a bid, they should have got mentioned.
Speaker 1: They're funny man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we gotta do something with him this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think jpus on his Christian sending.
Speaker 1: Some yeah, his clothing line. Yeah, he's also going to be in a new movie soon, So shout out Christian for getting a little role. Nice.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awesome man. Q Nelson came in for Beer Olympics. I mean Beer Olympics. Do you want to Yeah, you want to jump into it. I mean, thank god we pulled it off, survived, Yeah, thank god we survived and pulled it off. The biggest move was going back to Nashville. Oh, without question. Yeah. I was so happy, Burt so happy when we got back here.
Speaker 1: Feel like this is where Bert really solidified himself as like a true friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, him and Leanne.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, Leanne.
Speaker 7: Is all time and she had the most fun of anybody else but him coming back, Jimmy and Christian coming in, walk a Flaka walk a Floka out of.
Speaker 4: Nowhere, figuring it, figuring it out. That situation with the PMT.
Speaker 7: Crew, Yeah, them popping up last second, just awesome. And then you go your ogs.
Speaker 4: You got Cory, you got Ruse Chandler, Eric Wood, Yeah, Eric Wood joining the squad.
Speaker 1: Long the Chris Long flip cup.
Speaker 4: What will happened there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The guy literally, you know, you drink it, put it down, flip it two times.
Speaker 4: Oh for really there, that Chris flipp.
Speaker 1: Then the next time he does it backwards, and the dude it was it was tough to see.
Speaker 4: The dB showed up, right, Darren Bates, Yeah, yeah, showed up for an did jolly show now George showed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whose bicep was out in the bag?
Speaker 4: Mitch that that flip cup was the beginning of the end of Will Compton. Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 10: That was the end of Will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wills.
Speaker 8: That was on the.
Speaker 1: Will on the groundhand up and then Will eating the pizza.
Speaker 8: Post it up on the back of the fence.
Speaker 1: God. Oh yeah, I guess the Yeah, did they already talk about Q No?
Speaker 8: But yeah, that that in the moment was tough. Quent Nelson, him and Chris Long are playing beer pong and they drained a cup and you know, Quinn's a big body man. I think the testosteron started flowing a little boy. He chest bumped me and the inertia threw me into the pool and my entire phone goes underwater and my portable charger and h I'll it was like an act of God though, because I thought my phone was gonna break and we would have been in trouble. I mean, we would have figured it out. But I remember I'm leaving Taylor's house at like nine pm, and as I pull out, my phone turns off and it broke. As I left, I was like, well, at least it broke. It broke after the day. But yeah, if you're listening, you still owe me a cell phone. You said he'd pay for it. But we'll get past it, dude.
Speaker 4: This conversation was so funny. We will lead us, you will bitch.
Speaker 9: The amount that was cut out from this interview to uh and like just to put into the final the full raw interview of this. That may have been my favorite moment. It's just Tommy Smacks and I watching it was maybe like a twenty minute, twenty five minute interview and it was legendary.
Speaker 4: Dude, so funny.
Speaker 1: Dude, Will was just coming for heads there, he goes, what.
Speaker 4: Are you thinking about at that moment?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 7: Watching that clip right there makes me want to do beer Olympics again, just watching that clipment.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: The Olympics gonna happen next year.
Speaker 1: I don't know, some variation of it.
Speaker 4: Now, Like at this moment, Washington, clem it is so much fun. But then as soon as this I'll be like, all the effort that goes into making it as big as it was, it's like that maybe we don't make it as big next year. I think we just got to get back to the basics, the basics.
Speaker 10: Yeah, get back to Vegas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and a little less beer in the Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was no disagree, agreed this you gotta go.
Speaker 4: I think you gotta go. We gotta take majority less people, less games more. Dude, this is my baby.
Speaker 7: I'm taking it like that actually knowing this is a dictatorship. We're not changing the beer.
Speaker 1: It's all about the product.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look what we got. Look at Will. It was amazing. Yeah, even if the what beer was said at that and I had to participate, like I figure out my way out of it.
Speaker 1: We had like you would hate to.
Speaker 4: Be my partner because I would just throw the game. You would be my partner. Yeah, I know, I'm just saying, like I would throw the game.
Speaker 1: Will at the end of the night was brutal.
Speaker 4: I know, That's all I'm saying. Will on pardon was that is just dastard. So he did that.
Speaker 9: Just here's your buddy that you would yo would sneak into the basin or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's logan, no logan, man. Yeah, Beer Olympics is definitely up in the air.
Speaker 8: Definitely gotta do it. Because in five days across all social media, we had twenty five million views.
Speaker 1: I think the vlog wasn't even out right, and I think that we do need to have one just to like end it. This can be the finale, but that creates more buzz of like the last ever Beer Olympics, and.
Speaker 8: We'll just keep saying that every year for the next like eight or so, and.
Speaker 1: If it is last ever, we can just do ever clear for every.
Speaker 8: Last ever Clear Olympics.
Speaker 4: Would you humor that idea? Ever Clear? No, the last ever Beer Olympics? Yeah, absolutely, and you wouldn't throw games. I'm down to continue to do Beer Olympics as long as the beer consumption is lower, right, That's my whole thing is like that's you were talking about. We lost well and Flip Cup, like we put down sixteen beers within an hour, Like that's just no. Can we keep the chuck the same? Don't want to do that. Can we keep the chuck the same for the chuck to start it all off? Yeah? Yeah, yea. For me, it's just like playing the games like Flip Cup. If you're just playing the game in the in the basement or in the garage, you just fill it up to that first line and play Flip Cup. It's about the skill of flipping the cup, and it turned into like chucking beer with flipping the cup. Respect all right, yeah, yeah, all right, because we obviously left it all We left it all out there, especially in flip cup. We won. We just had to go, like we had to go all the round. Yeah, they murdered us crazy. I couldn't even Yeah, I don't even remember the beer pong all right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Of good?
Speaker 7: Yeah, was dude that that wasn't even really a podcast.
Speaker 1: It should have been a block Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: It should have been like a yeah, Bustings type of thing because he was electric. But if you're if you're listening to the episode, it's.
Speaker 1: Like not that great, like all these guys yelling about Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: It was the thing too, I changed you would love to change, is I wish? The thing he told me?
Speaker 7: The question I had was like on camera, so when my mind's blown, no one else's mind is really blown at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the moment wasn't captured how it could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this episode was all time, all time, this one guest of the year, like it would make that would make sense too.
Speaker 1: It's like somebody that I tell my friends about, Mike Man, Like that was.
Speaker 8: That might be the first effort.
Speaker 1: And what was it?
Speaker 8: Flower?
Speaker 4: Was naming your dog Flower? My brother's dog. Was the name of my brother's first dog.
Speaker 1: Dude, his name. Trick is so real? How to remember something?
Speaker 10: It was crazy this morning.
Speaker 1: None of it made any sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, none of it made sense Like some I guess you could. We try to speculate, like we figured out that one Yeah, I can't say. You can't say we figured out that one trick.
Speaker 1: That was a magic trick, not like a mentalist trick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all time.
Speaker 1: And then RFK dude, Yeah was crazy sniper on the roof.
Speaker 7: Him walking in and me and we're going to shake his hand of him giving us the one second place, like yeah, we had to.
Speaker 15: We were trying to film as they wouldn't let us stand outside or whatever to film him coming up, so we asked, I think it was me and Coop right, we asked to sit in the window on the other side to film them coming up, and they had to like clear it with snipers because they're like, yeah, there's like just two dudes in a window just holding something like this a little sketchy because it was it.
Speaker 1: Was sneaky, like, uh, two weeks after he got secret service.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that was It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the assassination to attempt on Trump right, just wild?
Speaker 9: Is this up for Quote of the Year from RFK.
Speaker 4: It's been a very cool experience.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for your chen. You already know that.
Speaker 8: Jack seventy two. Yes, he's probably guy on the bus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, Mitch.
Speaker 8: Yeah, mitche mich shoulders.
Speaker 5: That ninja picture when Jared and I were playing the other day that Jack took was I got you. Thank you.
Speaker 4: He's the thank Yeah.
Speaker 7: You taking the time and showed me that before the locker room. I know you're proud of that.
Speaker 5: Oh. I was like, oh my god, that's me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: It's a photo that should be a profile pick. You gotta post that photo, Mitch.
Speaker 4: I will Will, Mitch, you know what else you should post?
Speaker 5: Photo? Should I post?
Speaker 4: Game Time? Game Time is focused on together this this holiday season, and when you bring people together live events, the experience is that much better and it's the perfect gift. You know how much we love game Time, and now with their brand new game Time Picks feature, they're making it even easier to get to a game. Game Time Picks filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats, so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets. If you're looking at going to any of the Christmas games this year, there will be amazing game Time Picks deals with great seats only at those events in your local area. Just pull up the Chowsen event turned on the GT pick setting at the top of the screen, or browse the best local game Time Picks deals near you on your game Time app home page. What are you waiting for? Go buy those Go buy that Christmas gift, bring the family together, Go to that event that's closest near you. With game Time Picks, take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account, use code busting for twenty hours off your first purchase. Terms apply again. Just create an account and redeem code b ussi in for twenty hours off. Download the game Time app today.
Speaker 1: What time is that Game Time? Where are we at Auguess we're getting there.
Speaker 4: We're getting my goodness, we had a year.
Speaker 8: Two days, yeah, forty eight hours, yeah, yeah, and yeah, we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: In a second.
Speaker 4: But the lines were awesome. That team, if they could just stay healthy. Man, I want them to win it. I want them to win it. The culture they have to be a lot better. He founder a white linebacker for the All White team. Jack Cant was getting you got a shot? He heard you, Jack.
Speaker 1: The guys elevated there watch the ball. It was pissed because I was what I was getting.
Speaker 10: Every time.
Speaker 1: Let's go get out of here.
Speaker 4: The ball.
Speaker 23: They're jumping out side even when we executed, dropped that corner out of chileaders are trying to practice right, just waiting outside of the things.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 7: You're the king is awesome, little field going place.
Speaker 8: I got him, Mitch, you gotta hit a white eighty because he was dotting him up.
Speaker 1: Mitch durrilled Sherman his back right there, and.
Speaker 4: Mitch running that entire running the entire field.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that was sure.
Speaker 4: That ran the entire Yeah, my fault sharm running the entire field, almost going out here, And dude, I'm gonna wall same brown U s c every day show.
Speaker 7: And he said, all right, for sure us Michigan last second, still have not gotten the call. He had a couple of times back and forth, but not gotten the calls on it.
Speaker 8: It's like a season that might happen.
Speaker 4: Time. Yeah, and crystal balls. Crystal balls happened in Detroit as well. We called the future.
Speaker 1: We called the future. What was the crystal balls about Nebraska? I think it's yeah, pull that up because a Monra was kind of getting on your case and you felt like Will didn't come to your defense at all. And then I think that's somehow how the Nebraska thing got.
Speaker 4: I could see that happening on that bus.
Speaker 7: And I've been like six and six. We're making a bowl game this year, Nebraska. I've had your back and you couldn't stand up to him.
Speaker 4: No, And I was just enjoying the banter because because we will wipe the floor with USC, because a part of me is like Michigan is done, so that's gonna be again this year.
Speaker 1: No, No, not at all. That's all right.
Speaker 24: Don't this is exactly how it goes. Don't put your hands on me, now, Can you ask it? Can you just answer one question? Depends how many highsm does Does Michigan have three?
Speaker 5: Who are they?
Speaker 4: Tom Harmon, Charles Woodson and Desmont Hoower. He got he got it.
Speaker 21: He got it.
Speaker 4: Hi, I should interest interjected with some Husker talk. But we don't play either of them this year, anybody this year.
Speaker 1: They kept all off the schedule.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: You were I think airports saying we don't have a hard schedule.
Speaker 5: We have a very favorable schedules.
Speaker 4: What you said, I feel like there's a lot of violence in that sense that you just said. You guys don't play anybody this year. Don't. We have one of the hardest schedules in the country this year, and we're still going to body people wrong.
Speaker 22: No, you don't.
Speaker 4: You just said, I really think I think it's smart that the lines at eight and a half.
Speaker 1: It's been right before, you know.
Speaker 4: We were walking into that burger spot. Yeah, when it happened.
Speaker 1: I just it was on camera at one point too. But regardless, six and six and six, and.
Speaker 4: The good news is next year they'll be seven and five.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think they'll be better.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't mind your prediction. It was you telling us it's a successful year. That's a successful year. Yeah, but that's that is your perspective. I'm saying it's not a successful year for Huskers. But if you look at the fan base, and you look at how we we just went. What are we right now? Six and six? Yeah, sixty six? Like people aren't happy and stoked about it? Yeah, but that was like a down year. You guys hit a milestone marker by getting into a Bowl game, which you haven't. No, I know, but I'm still like it was still a letdown year, especially when you start off winning five games. That was because at the with both the crystal balls, we were both right. I was like, I think it's smart that the lines at eight and a half. I don't think you guys are gonna have that year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you were right, but we beat a hosted and that's where we did.
Speaker 1: We back to back to back to back, ripped ten farts in a row in that line's room. Yeah, walking circles on each person.
Speaker 7: Yes, before you get to the camp thing, dude. When we went to Houston, that food, that Mexican spot.
Speaker 4: We went, yes on real ever had you remember the name of it? No?
Speaker 7: No, but I'm sure someone get us that name because we're gonna go to Papados And then the a couple of guys in Houston are like, you don't want to go.
Speaker 4: To this spot.
Speaker 7: We pulled up there to that food was incredible. My mouth is salivating right now just thinking about it.
Speaker 5: We had a girl fan come up to us and said, shoot, like one of our very few women fans ran into us at.
Speaker 1: That yeah restaurant, and we saw Wolverine Deadpool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta see that movie again.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 4: Then we got in a camp barstool. There's so much fun all inside of August, bro all inside of August. That was a fun time. I mean, my toe, it's funny because what's so.
Speaker 1: I just think back to all the like different people that have been on the podcast that Will. Specifically, most recent would be Mike when he's talking about like, yeah, I think like this is broken. That's broken, but like you know, walk on and uh, I just think it will. Literally I'm thinking this exact moment, like, I don't think I.
Speaker 5: Could do it.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 10: It was the toe and then Will swimming and his whole body shaking.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, full body of that swimming portion of that thing was much people distance.
Speaker 1: Oh that swim out too far?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, far away, sprint too. It was crazy. I was like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 10: The sleeping conditions were rough, not ideal.
Speaker 4: It got cold toenails, grown down and it's starting to break.
Speaker 1: I had from that because the nurse was like, we've never seen.
Speaker 4: And I'm just thinking that sucks because you see those old guys when they lose their toenails. It's kind of just like a weird scene. Weird just in the living room. They're like popping their toes. It'll come back, it is way. I mean, you finished rest of the day, Yes, for Rtunately, he was in water, not on land. I couldn't have played. I couldn't have done anything on land. There's just no way you were doing that.
Speaker 10: Well. Nurse if she had tourt ale, yeah.
Speaker 1: Crazy, No, what was the thing? She was like something like did you play and you were like nine years oh yeah, yeah yeah she yeah, she was a murder camp. Yeah, which I guess it makes sense why you have that.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, nine years in the NFL. You're talking about my toe and she like goes and talks to me like, yeah, he's talking about like how long he played in the NFL. I'm all right. Oh. And then the milestone probably the biggest point of the year. Yeah, I mean, getting rich eyesen on the bus after what almost eight hundred days.
Speaker 8: It was like seven hundred ninety two.
Speaker 4: I think seven hundred and ninety two days, the push for the Chevy Silverado. The moment is fine only here.
Speaker 10: I'm surprised this wasn't Guest of the Year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you received.
Speaker 4: He did receive from me. Wow. Rich was incredible when they.
Speaker 1: They asked you the first time of like, hey, do you think you hit all the days in your head? Did you truly think you hit them or did you know? You're just like I have to No, yeah, I do.
Speaker 8: I knew there was a couple. I think I told it on the bus, but I remember the first day that I missed it. I woke up and like called my dad like like a family member had died, and I was like it's over, it's done. He's like, hey, man, don't freak out. I don't freak out yet. It's like we're going to get this.
Speaker 4: I love your dad. What did your dad say? Did he say to come to us?
Speaker 8: No, he was like just posting other photos like, no one's gonna check out. It's like Steve, there's timestamps. Dude like doesn't photo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And we talked about this, but I knew going into this episode that you missed like at least five or six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was literally trying to.
Speaker 8: I mean, but let's let's say I did. I came clean with it and said I miss days. You guys aren' gonna be like, okay, no, thanks for honesty.
Speaker 4: The keys we said we were doing audit, I was like, what do you want the line to be at? And if you knew you were in the teens twenties, you.
Speaker 8: I mean, if I had been like, yeah the over unders twenty four, you guys been like all right, cool you probably not yeah, probably not. But I think for the sake of content, and it's like I felt like I was backed into a corner, just like a dog, like trying to find it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and lot of fans coming to your side too.
Speaker 8: Still still Yeah. So it was fun. And you know, even though I didn't get the truck, I did get to go on Rich's show in California, went out to LA which is a cool experience to get on TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: One thing that I think isn't appreciated is you knowing you missed and kept going. If I would have missed or be.
Speaker 1: Like I fuck this, I'm not Oh yeah, I had to.
Speaker 10: I had to keep going seven ninety days, dude, you had you did you.
Speaker 25: Have people DM you when you would miss uh No, But I remember one time I think you You were like, there's rumors, there's rumors out there that you missed today, and I was like, I swear to god, it's probably Alex de Michelle.
Speaker 5: You know who it was?
Speaker 4: Quinn? What Quinn told me, He's like.
Speaker 8: We kind of respect for him to doubt in like that this.
Speaker 1: Is in the back, Yeah, Garrett, he's like as jackmans Day were like, I don't know. He's like he has and I'm like, so he went back.
Speaker 4: And did the circh.
Speaker 8: You can never trust Canadians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did the search. He was sending Taylor and I screenshots in the group. Cha what this is back? This is like what you'reving home thinking, damn.
Speaker 8: How how far in was this?
Speaker 7: Like they like, this is before this, before your offices were over there you in the back of the bus doing that.
Speaker 4: So I knew for the longest time.
Speaker 8: So I assume me Quinn just doesn't really like me that much, like he has that free Let me just prevent him from getting a new Q.
Speaker 4: We played risk with Quinn. Yeah, he just ruined the dance. He just came in and started fucking up.
Speaker 8: Give him the most competitive this is my iron this Yeah, and then we then we had Will Levis on. We all know how that went. I have love for Will Levis.
Speaker 4: I think we had the big three on with Tennessee this year for Callahan, Ryan and.
Speaker 8: Will all within span like a month. Yeah, but yeah, Will good guy, average football player. Do we think it could average NFL football player?
Speaker 1: It could be a little too early. No, I mean, look a lot of.
Speaker 8: Quarterback successful backup in about three to five years, he's going to be running with a team.
Speaker 4: Talk about Now, let's let's look at Sam Donald up in Minnesota right now.
Speaker 8: That's I think where Jack was going, literally, and I think Sam Donald you could see him with the Titans next year, sucking like he had at the Panthers. The Vikings have a good system, good coaching. The Titans are just a bad franchise right now.
Speaker 4: So do you think it's coaching, you think it's the quarterback.
Speaker 8: I think it's a combination of both.
Speaker 4: I mean, you look of the success that Klaan had with Peyton Manning. Joe Burrow agreed.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying he's a bad coach at all.
Speaker 4: But who are the other Stafford? Not Stafford, but here we are, But we.
Speaker 10: Are the other coaches on those staffs with him? When had all these quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: You know we need?
Speaker 8: So I posted a photo of Marcus on Sunday being like I always missed my exes on Sundays and all the comments are literal with like Marcus sucked, and I was like what I was? I had blocked every single Marcus.
Speaker 4: Can stay healthy, and Marcus can stay healthy.
Speaker 8: Never seen the bust in account again.
Speaker 10: So electric man. That first game against Jamis, yeah, just lit one verse two, but was out so fast?
Speaker 4: Positive j got married Milestone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I washoto.
Speaker 8: That was such a fun weekend.
Speaker 10: We went the whole wedding Michigan.
Speaker 8: A single photo of JP Michig the bathroom, while all the most candid show like shots it will probably have like inner Houses, was.
Speaker 5: Literally that entire time. And also Brook may have been trying to throw up.
Speaker 1: Dude a night man.
Speaker 10: Taylor made it.
Speaker 1: I got there for a weekend.
Speaker 4: I got there.
Speaker 1: I wish I got to that pool, the welcome party.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you gotta pull up that photo of Mitch's jacket. Honestly, that everyone was kind of getting clowned.
Speaker 1: Dude, that picture, that video makes me smile so much, so sick.
Speaker 4: Greatest night of all time.
Speaker 10: It was so funny. We did a relay the pool.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm still out of bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I could not. Yeah, shout out to everybody for coming.
Speaker 4: The fastest swimmer.
Speaker 1: I think Joe one of his boys. Yeah, Will was definitely not. I see Will twice row and we all saw it, and Will.
Speaker 5: Got a head start right.
Speaker 1: Howked him down?
Speaker 4: Damn? Now JP's faster swimmer. However, I do think I earned some respect with him though.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 4: You did for Suluely and Jack too. I mean you were out there looking like a fish for you know, your conditioning wasn't there with the rest of the swimmers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then I got put in with four of the four out of the five best swimmers there, and I feel like two of them like swim in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, two of them did.
Speaker 8: I And Yeah, by that last ten meters I was cooked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the foods you had just propped in the corners with such a huge win, sitting everybody down, making everybody wait, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: I need another wedding. Sitting we got to run it back sitting. We're getting forced and then getting back together.
Speaker 4: Just your anniversary every year is just re celebrating.
Speaker 1: They should do that for like a fifteen or like twenty year milestone. Just throw another wedding reception.
Speaker 7: They we knew their valves.
Speaker 10: Just don't make it during football season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, don't make it football season.
Speaker 7: Got my little gift, my little birthday gift right there?
Speaker 4: Do you use it? Yeah, it's my it's it's in my bathroom. Keys right there. I'll leave my keys in my vehicle.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it's gonna say you leave your keys in your bathroom.
Speaker 4: When I want.
Speaker 7: When I get home and I took all my stuff, I put it all in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Does the jelly rollmember when Bunny was talking about jelly Road gets home and then takes all his clothes off and on the way on the way to his room, it's just like a trail. He's just in there, button aked playing the game, which has gotta be a sight.
Speaker 4: Gotta be a sight. In September, it was crazy bro starting off with Peyton Manning.
Speaker 1: Hey, we thought we almost only had five minutes.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm scared. I would have killed this bro that would have been a heartbreaking experience.
Speaker 8: What's the reason why he gets of the year.
Speaker 1: We'll try to work the conversation he would do.
Speaker 4: That was so intimidating, bro Yea when he went in that back room before he.
Speaker 7: Came out, he was awesome. He was It's so it was you hear his voice coming around the corner like.
Speaker 4: God, damn, I hope we don't funk this up.
Speaker 8: We broke the stage stage, yeah, fell through entirely.
Speaker 4: We had some energy.
Speaker 7: Peyton was hilarious. You just showed up, read off some cards and dipped just a.
Speaker 4: Massive sack the option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huge sack, just a.
Speaker 4: Bean bag you got Now it's that damn knees in the way.
Speaker 1: The photos that came after that's where you see.
Speaker 4: Him that literally looks like a saucy sacked and manning. That thing's got a hip code. And then was it. The next week we go to A and M Notre Dame. Yeah, A M.
Speaker 7: Notre Dame, first stop of the Fall tour. The my my favorite part of that whole entire trip was sum in the outfit as we're walking to the stadium on the top of doing that and he just couldn't he had the giggles so bad.
Speaker 4: Passing backs.
Speaker 9: When you were Farmer's fine, Farmer's fine.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 9: The how pro political the speech was.
Speaker 4: I was just laughing at, like, give this a moment, sum give this a moment. Let's hear let's hear it. Okay, your leader give us something. Farmer's fine, hang on, hang on, hang on?
Speaker 1: Hey sure, sure, hey.
Speaker 9: Come on, you're looking at me passing back as.
Speaker 8: That gestures Barb's fuck.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 8: We learned a lot about sham that day.
Speaker 4: What a crazy campus?
Speaker 8: Yeah, doctor, what is it? Fansville, Fansville communist fans huge win?
Speaker 4: Is the airport being literally on the campus? Huge win? And uh next week getting to do the twisted adventure with the plane.
Speaker 10: Of the year, I could have learned a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we're blown out. You had your hot take on Colorado at this game too, but they're done. That is the most dogship program.
Speaker 7: That was the worst college football game I've ever seen played by a team.
Speaker 4: It was so bad. Which one we got shot today? Colorado was so bad. I was like, there's no coming back from this.
Speaker 5: Moment.
Speaker 4: This is my highest of the year, right above above.
Speaker 5: Right right what.
Speaker 4: Up? Now you know manas what kid's dapping you up on?
Speaker 1: You on the big NBA play.
Speaker 6: Can't tell these.
Speaker 26: Boys and you just go about ninety thousand come on.
Speaker 4: Because I remember you'd be like really worried about the Yeah, just nervous, just nervous. They answered the bell.
Speaker 10: Hey didn't what's his name the boxer walk out with them?
Speaker 4: Brot Terrence Crawford.
Speaker 7: That video was hype and you get to do you get to do one next year for the bust and ball man.
Speaker 4: I thought that was our year, bro. Yeah, I know. Coming out of that game, I was like, this is it. Yeah, we're rolling, You're making a bowl game and ya, I'm thinking this is it, Like we're going to the Natty.
Speaker 10: And y'all did lock down the Heisman winner.
Speaker 4: Locked locked him still for ye. I'm still guys, how y'all doing.
Speaker 1: In Michigan. McConaughey, not today, both.
Speaker 4: SI plays every snap.
Speaker 6: He is a dog.
Speaker 10: There's loosen people that's like.
Speaker 8: You listen to rest in peace?
Speaker 4: Oh man, what a good boy.
Speaker 7: You need to add Ben to the people we've lost this year.
Speaker 1: Great call?
Speaker 4: Yeah, added to that? What else? Man? Nick Marks? Nick Marks an awesome episode. I mean he could be up there. He could be a recurring guest for sure. He's awesome. We go out to Surviving, that's when we do uh bis and wit. That's right high as fuck. We were hide that entire week.
Speaker 1: That was when.
Speaker 5: Sherman and I were here till like five am making that episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was it? Yeah, because we messed up?
Speaker 5: Well, well yeah, because you guys you can say it now, you guys have already happened. Yeah, you guys had when you change tribes with your little band bus. Yeah you changed colors like through throughout the episode or whatever. Yeah, and uh like that couldn't be in there, so we had to like blur that out or something or whatever. And then just the file transfer stuck forever.
Speaker 9: But mean sure, huge shout out to the Barstool team because that first night the file transfer, the way that they sent it over it was like.
Speaker 4: Four K footage.
Speaker 9: It took like five hours to even download it. We called the Barstool production team. They did a great job of like, hey, for the next couple of nights, we'll we'll have a better system to transfer it. And so jay Rod's time doing the locker room was much more simple. So shout out Barstool's production.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, hand up that obviously big mistake on my part up in the clouds, not even thinking about what's wrapping around my neck.
Speaker 1: That was wild.
Speaker 4: That was tough. And another time to get chewed out by Dave. Yeah, another fun time, Another great time. I think that that well though. Yeah, I mean just got to take it down because I want to say it happened somewhere else too. Another black and white. Yeah, they put and white, which is funny. That's wild.
Speaker 10: Maybe we do one more thing this year so Dave can choose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's fuck something up one more time. Can't go out clean this year?
Speaker 7: No win up as episode to bring you Lucy. Lucy is the obvious choice for the nicotine pouch connoisseur. That's why they're the official nicotine pouch partner of Barstool Sports. Lucy pouches go to.
Speaker 4: Twelve milligrams drink and have a unique shape that feels great. Lucy Breakers are the only pouches with the hydration capsule inside. There are a totally new kind of pouch only available from Lucy. Each Breaker contains. Each Breaker pouch contains a hydration capsule that you crack open with your teeth before tossing it in your lip. The capsules released a burst of flavor that and helps release nicotine faster for an experience that you can't find in any other pouch gas station pouches. They get the job done, but once you've tried Lucy, you won't want anything else in your pocket. Get Lucy shipped straight to your door. Visit Lucy dot co. Forward slash busting and use promo code busting to get twenty percent off your first order. Subscribe for another fifteen percent off, and shipping is always free. Lucy products are our only for adult of legal age and every order is age verified. Warning, this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Let's get back to this episode. Oregon pull that clip up, Oregon fall to her, this was maybe one of the best of the year. That hasn't been a whole bunch of sense here before at night, Like why does it come out like this? Feel that that's been messed with? Music is so funny. This is sick.
Speaker 1: Here's self timer photo.
Speaker 7: We're inside of the tree. So do you see kind of where the college game day set is? So walk down that like walk like pedestrian walkway and just start keep walking down. Once you pass the bus on your left, you're and I see like some immaculate looking trees.
Speaker 5: That's where we are.
Speaker 4: I love that. This is the highlight of this blog. And we stormed the field.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I mean, that's a thick ass trunk over there.
Speaker 4: I was like, touch it.
Speaker 7: It's the most insane trees you've ever felt in your life?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, because there yet walking up in here.
Speaker 7: That was a moment, man, And the different textures of the trees were crazy.
Speaker 1: Sounds going on out there.
Speaker 7: We took our shoes off, but like, did you kind of feel high when we were out there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And we weren't. We were just connected, connected, played that spiritual spiritually spiritually connected.
Speaker 10: Was that on the heart of campus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did that game.
Speaker 1: We had the big old acorn and we like everybody looks down and you just throw it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And also we fed squirrels, yeah, which is where that dope sweater came from, which I got I actually have a.
Speaker 1: Whole bunch of my bring Mariota jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It was such a crazy time.
Speaker 12: Get yours up.
Speaker 4: That was cool getting the Mariota jersey. Yeah, And he just text.
Speaker 7: That's one of those gifts for whatever reason. Like when I got it, it kind of made me a little bit emotional because I loved Marcus and then him just coming out and be like, hey, my boys got something for you.
Speaker 4: I just that felt really special.
Speaker 10: When the game came down to the wire, JP and I are sitting behind Will watching him tweet about storming the field, and then it started getting dicey.
Speaker 4: What did I put the eyes in a storm? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You were like, no, I put the eyes put the eyes, man, I mean, what horrible management by O House State on that point.
Speaker 10: Incredible coaching by Landing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that so hard.
Speaker 7: The double hug there's like I love you because that was a little my first interaction with Dan two, just trying to hold onto a moment.
Speaker 10: Literally just one hand, turned around and go.
Speaker 1: The second post was kind.
Speaker 4: Of beautiful, just beautiful, man.
Speaker 10: I wish we could have heard the YO.
Speaker 4: That was all in October, yeah, bro, yes, right before that interview Tennessee because Scotty was coming, so we had to do all September October. Yeah, that's right, that's right, which is kind of nice. Media like that though, right, because Scotty came in was it no November twelve, November twelve, there's been a blur. I'm in postpartum, no doubt.
Speaker 7: Got you, Sherman Lawan, Sherman Lawan, Dude, I laughed out loud.
Speaker 4: At this Alex.
Speaker 10: We had Alex come in.
Speaker 3: Yeah here for that case, the one that got away.
Speaker 1: That photo is funny walks off fuld the shirts back to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a tough setup we had there at wasn't the hill.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it wasn't even set. We didn't even have it set up again, working out there, and.
Speaker 4: Everybody wanted to come in, uh to see us too. They were at past the city.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was a tough That was a tough go. She just had Sharpie all over him. What a moment, Jack, Yeah, one a moment y'all weren't there.
Speaker 8: She deserves another shout out because obviously him being a Bama fan and he did his job. And even though Tennessee's s from the field, he's out there working getting the shots. And I until the day I die, will respect respect Geartt for that. It's a big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And would I would have rather have you guys stay with mischief next time you guys have to stay for the game.
Speaker 4: We just ran past the trumpet.
Speaker 1: Every year.
Speaker 4: We also did trump.
Speaker 1: Which was nuts. We got that's that's some Jared.
Speaker 8: Yeah, break it down.
Speaker 4: Break it down for sure.
Speaker 13: That was honestly like getting like it was like Wednesdays.
Speaker 10: I mean, I want to like.
Speaker 15: Wednesday being at the end of that day where it's like I'm usually I'm just like beat at the end of that day because it's like the locker room edit, and that was like when I was still getting used to doing it. So it's like a little bit later and then y'all walk up and you're just like anyway you'd want to go like home, pack a bag and drive Chicago tonight. I was like what, Like I was like the driving aspect didn't even like get in my head. I was just like I'm going okay, and I just like went home, called my parents. They were like freaking out and then shout out everyone here. Everyone was like like almost like y'all had shifts to check up on me, like GB, how you doing here? Like everyone was just texting me. Then Jack that night was like bro, like you're doing Like everyone did their part of making sure I was staying awake and made it there and then.
Speaker 5: Suit.
Speaker 15: I would have worn a suit if we interviewed Kamala, I would have worn a suit either way. What you got to say it like that because I got a lot of bro flak for being like for wearing a suit.
Speaker 8: He was in the window.
Speaker 13: That wasn't a president or a president. It was a presidential candidate. Yeah all right, never mind, never mind anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was crazy. It was in the victory speech shout shouting out crazy.
Speaker 15: I told them the other day, like him getting it, like we didn't have hats and then he got us all hats. He's like, y'all want something signed, and then like one and got him. I told them I had this is a side story. I have a cats that are coming next week, and uh my Trump hat is on my bar cart like it's like in a little case. I looked at it and I was just like, yeah, there's no way I should lead this out if I have a stranger coming into my house because that could go one of two wet tres. So she just ransacks the place and she's like it was a signed Trump hat here with a picture of him and Trump above it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, unreal.
Speaker 4: Fun and you had that ornament for yourself too, but no, I did not.
Speaker 1: Went home.
Speaker 15: Went went home. My mom has an I think I told Will this. I don't think I told anyone else this, or maybe it was just you, Taylor, but went home. We have an ornament on our tree of all of us with Trump. And then I like went in like my parents' closet to grab a T shirt or something. I needed one, and she has a T shirt that's just a graphic print of all of us with Trump. She didn't even tell me she made it. I'd never seen this shirt. I never brought up to her, but they have a shirt of all of us that is so wid hilarious.
Speaker 8: Man, you're getting Trump to hit the pose?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 13: Can we talk about the fart oh pre Trump fart?
Speaker 1: Can you say that story in the chair he was sitting there.
Speaker 15: We're all like, the setup is crazy because his team was intentional, but his team kept coming in and they're like, territory sixty more seconds, you gotta be ready in two minutes.
Speaker 13: So we're all like, I mean, I was like nervous, Like I feel like we're all kind of on edge.
Speaker 15: It's just like they kept edging us to Trump walking and then we'll just in the most serious moment, walked over Satin Trump's seat and just ripped ass and you're like, welcome to the game or something like that, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: So funny.
Speaker 4: What you had that crazy argument about Madden Radings too during that Yeah, yeah, everyone like crazy and then mischief Now, yeah, Jared, you might as well keep the mic. You brought a gun to my house?
Speaker 1: What an end.
Speaker 15: That was such good planning by JP just out of nowhere, just hey, Jared, do you want to you want to bring your gun tonight? I was like hey, And that text him on the side was like my actually bringing my gun because I was like, if this is one of the things we are joking, I'm like, hey, guys.
Speaker 7: Like hilarious voice text. He's like, I don't know if this is funny you guys, let me know. But what if Jared brought his gun?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, it was a voice say a texture on I don't know.
Speaker 7: That was so much fund And then walking into that target to get all the toilet paper was crazy. And Delaney walks in and goes, y'ell know where the rope is?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, He's like, this will be funny.
Speaker 5: Watch this.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and then I got body bagged by that guy.
Speaker 4: Dude destroyed you as he's walking away.
Speaker 13: He never broke a stride.
Speaker 4: This motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Delaney just said the most o d joke but also hilarious. Delaney lives like forty five minutes away and he drove up for this.
Speaker 4: He was all about it. Man, the Lady's funny.
Speaker 1: Man, the shisty.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: That was so fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna do the neighborhood Watch all right, and then Jack, I guess you're sharan wrapping. The worst idea was a stupid Halloween stand. Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 15: In his yard, we're getting We turned around. The whole tree is already done, and I didn't get one TP on the tree.
Speaker 1: Everyone was having the best time over there, and y'all are just on your hands.
Speaker 4: And mean, the ground was rough, bro, it was so hard to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody running when the Neighborhood Watch shows up.
Speaker 5: O fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were ready to snitch is what we learned. If you would have been able to talk to you, was told. But sure, jumping and getting out of breath the rest.
Speaker 26: Of the.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we thought you. I thought was gonna die.
Speaker 1: He told me, but he was like, I've never felt more alive. I was like, you don't sound it, but it was one of the.
Speaker 9: Best feelings ever. I mean, I like, full on, just jump the fence and then I'm in Will's backyard. And then I'm looking for cameras because I'm like, I'm in Will's backyard and jump back over the fence. I missed the fact that the cops were fake, so I just see people t peeing again.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, Delaney goes hard. He's like still tee being there's a cop.
Speaker 1: It was incredible, forty years old, sprinting.
Speaker 7: From printing, I way, I got two kids, I'm not running.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not good.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna be the last.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Now you would have told me right away.
Speaker 13: I would have been like, we know, the dude, this isn't like a random t ping. That's what I was planning on saying.
Speaker 7: It would have been so funny if those were actual cops and we got arrested that vandalizing someone's property, just me and all black by sides, it would be so fun.
Speaker 9: And we wouldn't have gotten arrested. I was I was truly going to go get my car and I was gonna pull up. That could have jumped in and then.
Speaker 1: We were we were out.
Speaker 10: That was the game plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mountain, dude, just topped it all off.
Speaker 4: I got you guys, got me, dude.
Speaker 7: And the crazy thing too, is is a police car pulled up with lights.
Speaker 4: We were so loud.
Speaker 7: Sherman jumps in the backyard and no one came outside. No one even knew what was going on. We saw lights being turned off and on in the house.
Speaker 4: No, they never saw anything.
Speaker 1: They're heavy sleepers. Bro train tracks right there.
Speaker 4: Dude, they were awake.
Speaker 1: They were lights.
Speaker 4: The lights upstairs and the master bedroom lights turned on.
Speaker 1: Thought it was time.
Speaker 10: When Sheran jumped the fence again, it was right by y'all's bedroom window.
Speaker 7: Everyone was like And when we saw cars coming, we hide in the corner. I'm like, Yo, that's their master right there.
Speaker 1: Good soundproofing.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, we'll b back. Well that's just not worth the ship at all.
Speaker 1: Ship the waffle.
Speaker 4: When I went to your house, wall always is in the house barking and ship she'll just see a reflection, just start barking. But people are teping. You can't alarm. You can't you can't throw the alarm.
Speaker 1: The night when uh, Charli was like, charl was out of town and she was worried about you, and she was basically, can you go check to see if Will like made it home or something. Yeah, And I just go to Will's house and I peeked through the front door and Heat and Waffle are both passed out.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 7: And then yeah, this fight, man, I mean, this is where we're probably not gonna do November in the recap, right, We're not doing November.
Speaker 4: This is the last thing. But what a fucking time. This was the best the best moment a JB.
Speaker 1: You can say it when Mike Mike just freaking walking around stalking the canvas before the as Oliver is doing his thing, Taylor and I give out a yell let's go, Mike point I'm like, come on, that you cannot create a cooler scenario. Like I grew up watching UFC my whole life on pay per view, and the fact that fighter really pointed in my direction, acknowledged us, acknowledged.
Speaker 4: Us, which was wild.
Speaker 7: And then obviously and how dangerous was it that it was like JD Vance Trump Tulsi Gabber musk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all those people in one area, that's really unsafe. Kid rock, kid rock, just just a wild experience. And Mike almost did it. Dude, he almost did it in that fifth round.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, he heard it. I would have got in that octagone for him if.
Speaker 4: I no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 7: Hey you, I think he's got his next fight set up too.
Speaker 1: We can just say it after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll just say it after. But I think he's got his next fight dial then already.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: It'll be nice.
Speaker 7: What he needs, though, is a good haircut when he got there. And if you need a good haircut, go to sport clips. Dude, are you tired of playing the waiting game when you want to get your haircut? I feel you, But guess what. Sport Clips has a game changing feature on their app called Haircut Tracker. No more awkwardly waiting awkwardly sitting and waiting in the waiting area like a bench player while watching other.
Speaker 4: People get their haircut.
Speaker 7: The Haircut Tracker lets you cut to the chase track, real time wait times, and swoop in right on time for a fresh cut. It's like having a personal assistant for your hair right in your pocket. So grab your phone, download the app, and and always know where you stand sport clips. It's a game changer.
Speaker 4: How do we feel, boys, This.
Speaker 1: Is a fun recap recap.
Speaker 4: Wait, the hell of a year. Big year coming up next year, probably the biggest year yet. We said every year. Yeah, we've gotten bigger each year.
Speaker 7: Man, better, man, this has been awesome. This whole entire journey has been incredible. And you said in the beginning, but you guys watching the show makes everything happen for us.
Speaker 4: Boys in the back.
Speaker 7: You guys working tirelessly, editing, being up till five am when I fuck up and make a mistake, Jared picking up the reins on a gambling show when you don't watch sports at all. Just all you guys, man crushing for the low fun all of it.
Speaker 4: We appreciate y'all. We threw that locker room, the locker room together within the matter of a month, right, Yeah, got built up, decorading everything else. All hands on deck. That's been fun. Yeah, man, Big things coming in twenty twenty five, big things coming we don't even know about. Yeah, all right, guys, any last words, The last things you want to say.
Speaker 1: For me watch bus scenes, get to watch scenes. Uh maybe next year, guys.
Speaker 4: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by kisses
Speaker 7: H