Speaker 1: Guts.
Speaker 2: We are like, we're just gonna let you listen in. We're like, who's gonna start it? But starting it is the hardest part.
Speaker 3: I have so much to say. I'm coming in.
Speaker 2: Hot, but it's that first like, hey, this is lilth if your want to like, I can't do that part.
Speaker 4: First of all, we're not gonna talk like that.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be like you.
Speaker 2: It's the old radio voice of your walt to come it up, all the hot songs by Prince.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the anxiety that voice gives me. Well, I mean, you're the one that's fired up today's time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so much to talk to you guys about, it's ridiculous. So first of all, as we said, if you listen to Gazette that we have to talk about the kid.
Speaker 3: LaRoy Belmont Camille. We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: I've got a thing that I'm going to talk about that I really need y'all's input on because it was kind of like something that happened that has me sort of show. But yet I'm like, should I not be shook? Should I just be like that happened? So we'll get to that. Okay, Plus what is going on Hollywood. I feel like there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 5: I know there's a lot rather than.
Speaker 2: Like, look, it's like a radio trick. You're not supposed to tell people what. Oh colg up, we're gonna talk about all this. Just start talking about it. Yeah, I agree, let's talk about So let's.
Speaker 3: Go round Robin.
Speaker 2: First off, did the kid l Roy Belmont Camelli shirt lift And I'm not a fan of the gave me the ick? Like, I don't love that whole saying, but yet did it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So I will you guys go first?
Speaker 4: Are you referring to Belmont or to kid Leroy?
Speaker 2: I think nobody thinks kid Lroy did anything? Question Marky do you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm watching this video as we speak, and I'm like, Belmont, you're a vibe and kind of hot.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is what I've heard, and like I said on Gazette, like the Twos talked about it, the Giggly Squad talked about it. Everybody is like one or the other. They're either like Belmont is hot or it.
Speaker 3: Give me it gave me the ick.
Speaker 2: I I'll just give my opinion and then I will shut up and listen to you guys. It kind of gave me the you're pretty hot Belmont, you're bordering on the cringey ick.
Speaker 3: But you're not there.
Speaker 6: This is there.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: If there was not a massive camera there and he wasn't looking right into like the camera and like seducing the camera, I'd be like, you're a vibe dude, and I want to party with you. But the fact that he is literally getting undressed in front of the camera, I was like, that's the thing that gave me the eck.
Speaker 4: He was staring straight at the camera.
Speaker 2: Shirt lift But is that what he did on off campus friends? Yeah he did, because I think what he was doing was the off campus thing.
Speaker 1: Re enacting as Yes, but I saw someone doing that like just watching a show and like lifting their shirt up and dancing by themselves, like Danielle, would you not?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is this is why the context matters.
Speaker 5: Like if we're at a party and he's just vibing and he's just like I'm feeling myself, I got it. I'd be like, yeah, I can, I can party with you, dude. But like he was just looking at the camera and doing it, which made me hashtag narcissistic?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it the shirt lift that potentially got us into ick category? What is the icky part the shirt it? Basically for people that didn't see it, although were daylight and a dollar short on this, so everybody saw it. He kind of lifts his shirt so you sort of see his stomach. Now, first of all, you best have some abs if you're gonna like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I have a hot take on this.
Speaker 8: Okay, but first okay, he loves to dance, so after and he's a good dancer. Yes, he loves to dance so like, and there's videos of him dancing on set. There's videos of him dancing with the cast while they're out. There's videos of him.
Speaker 3: The best one fallin.
Speaker 2: The best one was fallin when he is doing that Elton John the bit is back and she's first of all, could not be more adorable. She is so adorable, Like it change nothing about yourself, Ela Bright, you are perfection. He's the vibe with the dance, and then she's sort of like it makes her more cute because she's sort of cute with it. That one gave me no ick. I've watched that one, like thirty times when they're coming out. This one is, like I said, infringing on Ick.
Speaker 4: It has like a I don't know boys tips can move.
Speaker 5: I gotta give it.
Speaker 4: Him can move.
Speaker 3: So many you can dance?
Speaker 9: He can?
Speaker 2: Is he in high school?
Speaker 3: Musical? Where is he from?
Speaker 1: I actually have a fun fact, give it. I knew Belmont in high school.
Speaker 5: What are you holding out on us?
Speaker 2: And why are we possibly just learning this?
Speaker 1: It's actually crazy week in LA I went to the beach with him. He's from Naperville, Illinois.
Speaker 2: You have text friends with Belmont Camilli not Well.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is he unfollowed all the people he knew once he going on off campus, like trying to have the ache about him.
Speaker 7: Because of that.
Speaker 1: But he's an amazing guys from Naperville, Illinois. My sorority sister was best friends with him and went to prom with him, And that's how I know him.
Speaker 4: Did she did? He unfollow her too?
Speaker 7: He unfollowed her too? Wait wait wait, this.
Speaker 6: Is scandal or his publicist did that?
Speaker 8: I don't I don't know how that he doesn't want his personal life to be publicized.
Speaker 2: Jackie with a hot take.
Speaker 5: That is making me feel a new professional account, then, like, what.
Speaker 4: Is appointment?
Speaker 3: This is controversy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's the one thing that I like, I loved off campus. I love him. He's so hot, he's so nice.
Speaker 2: Are you in your childhood bedroom right now? First of all, I believe Kendall's in her childhood bedroom and Shelby's in her mother's kitchen.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Shelby.
Speaker 3: Your kitchen has.
Speaker 6: Been professional, right bedroom is cute? Mine has purple.
Speaker 5: Walls and they're still there too.
Speaker 2: Sorry, back to Belmont, Okay, what was he? Where is he? Where did he come from? It's like these people have just exploded, but yet there's.
Speaker 1: Kind of nobody until off campus, just like what's rivalry?
Speaker 6: He was on heated?
Speaker 2: No what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: He was on little shows.
Speaker 1: He can move to those names like name.
Speaker 2: Not setting, Foster setting, Strack, who said it? Who said name?
Speaker 4: And Brown we do not know it is around.
Speaker 7: He was on the Saved by the Bell reboot, which is.
Speaker 2: I knew I knew him from somewhere. Yes, that's what it's from.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I don't remember anything he was on.
Speaker 4: Empire was on I never saw that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please round robin it or hot Kendall. I think he's hot, Jackie hot, Shelby hot, but.
Speaker 9: I wish he wasn't slouching as much. He was like over the whole time, Like the shirt lift was fine, it was just a slouch. I had a hard time.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, yeah, I'm gonna say hot, but like in a I want to party with you hot and I have a hot take.
Speaker 4: On this and I need the other ladies to chime in on this.
Speaker 5: He gives me very hot Craig conover vibes. Oh wow, I see that, I too, conver just hot.
Speaker 3: I get a little bit of this.
Speaker 2: So this is sometimes what I think about. And Shelby, you can understand this because I know your parents.
Speaker 3: Would I take him to a Cal game?
Speaker 7: He played three sports in high school.
Speaker 5: So you like, what if he's definite.
Speaker 2: Likely with my guy friends from college? Be like, what is happening? First of all, I can't date Belmont Camelle. He's like twenty and how old am I fifty?
Speaker 3: That's not going to work. But you get my take.
Speaker 4: He's definitely shotgunning beers. You're definitely coming with me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think he's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, fine, look like I said, I thought it was hot. I watched it many times because he's such a good dancer with a we're pushing to.
Speaker 3: The edge of oh, you might be cringey.
Speaker 2: We're not there, we are not there, but it's right on the on the border.
Speaker 4: I'm here for the vibe.
Speaker 5: Bring it, Bring it, Belmont.
Speaker 2: Dude, like that whole cast, that one guy, the one that like, I'm not finished. I still don't watch the finale. It's like I'm putting it off because I don't want to end it. The guy that clearly loves her, not Belmont, not guy, the dark haired guy logan, he that guy. You know, that guy's like probably one of the best singers I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's insane, Like is that guy on Broadway? Like what is happening?
Speaker 8: Yes, one of the best national anthems you'll ever hear at the Detroit Lions game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so much to talk about. Okay, we're still going to get to my conundrum, but really quickly. I did not get to watch it yet, and I'm so bummed. Office romance j Lo and Brett Goldstein. First of all, it's like I'm supposed to know who Brett Goldstein is.
Speaker 4: I have a.
Speaker 3: Are they Lasso, thank you?
Speaker 5: Are they dating in real life?
Speaker 2: I think they're enjoying those rumors to help the movie. It feels kind of Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson E.
Speaker 5: Like Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: Is I never actually thought I never thought they were. I never thought they were this one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: The thing that made me want to watch the movie so bad was that there was a bunch of tiktoks saying the movie was so bad.
Speaker 3: But then I saw people saying, the movie's great.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: This is office romance and Jennifer Lopez and Brettgold scene Jackie take it away?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh. Okay.
Speaker 8: First of all, there was the tropes. As you would say, Amy, I love.
Speaker 2: I love a trope, but I love to hate a trope.
Speaker 6: I hated the tropes, and one of them was the birthing scene, which they scene who had Alpen Betty Gilpen.
Speaker 8: It's Jennifer Lopez's assistant, who's like her friend and protective of her.
Speaker 2: Why she Why are we having a birthing scene with her?
Speaker 6: Because they wanted to show everything it was bad.
Speaker 3: What's the connection to the plot.
Speaker 6: She just is a pregnant assistant. That's it. The baby at the office, Yes, she has a baby office. And then j Lo and Brett Goldstein delivered the baby and.
Speaker 2: In the middle, but the end of the movie, this feels.
Speaker 6: Like it's like towards the end. It's towards the.
Speaker 2: End, and then they fall back in love because of that.
Speaker 6: They admit, Yeah, they admit that they were dating.
Speaker 3: Trophy Trophy, Trophy, very trophy.
Speaker 6: But also this this this shot of the baby's head.
Speaker 3: Oh we saw her private.
Speaker 6: Well it's prosthetic and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, well, a fake private, but we saw privates.
Speaker 1: Yes that was there a bush, Yes, yes it was.
Speaker 6: I was just like uses the word, yes.
Speaker 8: I've had a child, Danielle, like, we've had kids.
Speaker 7: Hazard waxed.
Speaker 5: Again, I don't. I'm gonna tell you one.
Speaker 6: Thing, you don't worry pregnant.
Speaker 5: No part of you that lets get wax when you're pregnant. You have zero parts of you. First of all, this many, this many, what happens is right before you deliver, somebody is gonna shave you up.
Speaker 4: And that's what happens, dude, horrible.
Speaker 2: First of all, this is totally making me think about this is not my conundrum. I'm gonna get to that. But as a part of that, I was I have my whole story. I'll tell it in a minute. But someone said the word b a l l s to me in a social setting twenty five times and I cannot utter the words.
Speaker 3: I just kept saying penis.
Speaker 2: Because I was like, and they go, we're not talking about a penis, We're talking about the B A l l s. And I'm like, I'm sorry, I cannot say that word.
Speaker 5: Like in a social setting, you see penis bothers me more.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, and I don't get that. Yes, I can say it's like I could say penis, penis, penis, Like it's fine, like you saw his penis, Oh my gosh, she thinks your penis whatever the other one.
Speaker 3: No, I cannot say that.
Speaker 5: So they say, like nowadays that you're supposed to tell your children like penis and vagina.
Speaker 4: I like I can't.
Speaker 5: I'm like, peepie, I dods, yeah, I call it.
Speaker 6: Year old will tell me about his penis?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I tell my kids. I'm like your peepee Like I cannot.
Speaker 2: And what would you say if it was a girl.
Speaker 3: I want to know Vagina probably who Yeah.
Speaker 7: What Jude, I say, Danielle.
Speaker 6: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot people have so many names.
Speaker 3: For the ns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anyway, so you guys could just say b A ls like pass me the nuts?
Speaker 3: Can I have another beer? And how's your b A L L s?
Speaker 5: Well, I would never ask somebody how their balls are, But yes, I have no problem saying balls.
Speaker 7: Amy as a fear of balls, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I literally don't. There's certain words considering I'm pretty like comfortable and say a lot of things. I can't say certain words.
Speaker 7: I hate the word cream cream. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: It grosses me.
Speaker 1: Out, Like in Jim like guy who would be like I creamed that team creamed?
Speaker 2: Oh you know why, probably from like you know what, always just gives me the ick. I'm not gonna lie. I almost can't say it. It gives me the ick so bad. You guys know what you know in the movie Grease, Yes, you know, in the song you get your overhead lifts and what is that grease lightning? Yes, you guys, it's not just immediately coming to the line.
Speaker 6: With the chick's a cream cream?
Speaker 5: You don't like that?
Speaker 2: It's so pretty Okay, so you guys want to just hear my my conundrum or my situation. Okay, So I've thought about how to tell you guys this because I really really really.
Speaker 3: Want everyone's input.
Speaker 2: That being said, I have a lot of hesitation about telling the story on the off chance that like people I know are listening or they think I'm being mean or judgmental. I'm not being any of those things.
Speaker 3: I'm not being mean. I'm not being not mean.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to tell a story that happened in the best ability that I can tell it to get y'all's opinion. And we have every age range here except for my age, which is very old. But I want to tell you, guys a story. I want your honest take. So I'm gonna try and tell it very like, without bias, without perspective, just the situation.
Speaker 5: You're really setting this up, thank you, because it was real.
Speaker 2: So then I'm not gonna tell you the ending until next week so that people can tell us their take, because if I tell you the ending, it will lead the witness essentially, all right, So I'm changing. I'm just letting everybody know if anyone's listening, I'm changing important facts of the set up to protect everybody, but I'm gonna give it to you reel.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I was at a college reunion. We'll call it a college reunion. And after there was sort of a there was speeches and kind of like more of a there was some heavy stuff involved, like more serious stuff. And then after in the college town, we went to like the the what do.
Speaker 3: You call a bar that's like a dive bar, kind of a vibe.
Speaker 4: Dive dive bar.
Speaker 2: That's great, you call it a dive bar, thank you, very like dive bar. So this is after. This is the after party. But it was a daytime thing. So it's like, I don't know, five o'clock, right, People weren't like schnockered, but they'd sort of had some drinks and they were having some drinks at the bar. So people have the facts. I don't drink. I've never had any alcohol. I was walk in and I see. So there was people that we knew very very well for like thirty years, right, and then there was some newcomers who knew some of the people.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: So not everybody knew everybody, but everybody knew a huge amount of people. Nobody was like a stranger. So one person introduces me to his college roommate. I knew the one guy, but I didn't know the college roommate. Just whatever by happenstance, right, But a lot of the people there did, so I setting the scene again some bias my perspective. This guy was very no, oh, okay, exact opposite. Couldn't have been more charming, couldn't have been more handsome, very calm and jostie, which we know I love Colin Joe so much. Like he was a vibe, as you like to say, like so funny, so handsome, really cool, really interesting, really smart.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that the second I'm introduced to him, but I immediately I was like you. Probably was like, you're handsome, You're charming, Like I'll talk to you, And just happened that. I got a stool and he sat in the stool next to me. There's a small chance he was in the stool and I sat in the stool next to him, But for the sake of this conversation, I think I sat in a stool and he sat next to me. We're chitty chatting away, charming, charming, like if it was college and I was single, I would have hopefully made out with the guy. Like I'm giving you guys this scenario. I believe my body language was probably like very engaged, right like, oh, I don't know if I would say like I wasn't I wasn't flirty or not flirty. I wasn't like touch but I'm sure I was very like googly eyed, right like.
Speaker 3: You're so cute, you're so interested, tell me more.
Speaker 2: Now, we were definitely talking about his wife, his kids, my life, his life, his job. Another one of our friends was coming up. Now there was some incident a part of it where the friend, another mutual friend, said would you have dated him? And I did say out loud, of course I would have. Like so there was a flirt, but nothing like I was not like touching him, right yeah, but I maybe was giving off the body language of like I'm very interested in you, and I maybe have googly eyes, right yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I think.
Speaker 2: I was like chill, I'm like whatever, like, tell me, tell me more.
Speaker 3: Okay, here comes the incident. I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: This is going.
Speaker 2: So this is the part that I just want to know. I'm not going to say anything other than. I think I've set the scene fairly well. Pretend it's me talking to Colin Jost. He was very Colin Jost. I definitely was in. Someone came up and they said this, and I'm just gonna tell you what they said, and then I will see how you all feel about it. Say his name is Bob, Hey, Bob, where's your wife at home parenting your two children?
Speaker 7: And then what'd you say?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to tell you that till next week.
Speaker 2: No, okay, I need to know what y'all think of that.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: That person saw the vibes between you two and saw you guys flirting, and he's coming up and giving a reminder to the to Bob that's like, hey, you shouldn't be flirting with it.
Speaker 5: Who is who said this to Bob? Was it a girl or was it a guy? I was gonna ask that girl, Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: It's probably her friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she probably knows the wife.
Speaker 3: So her is like pounding out of me, what do.
Speaker 4: You want from for? What do you want from us in this situation?
Speaker 3: Clean take?
Speaker 2: I just want to know what y'all's take is, And then next week we'll do the part two of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I just want to know what y'all's take.
Speaker 5: Was my my clean take and you can know me, so like, yeah, my clean take is I have zero problem with you sitting down talking to the guy, vibes of whatever.
Speaker 4: That that happens even in friendships.
Speaker 5: The one or red flag I would have said is knowing this guy has a wife and that he's talking about it. When asked would you have dated him? I would have just been like, we are here, like you know, I would have dodged it instead of saying absolutely, okay that to my husband, I would have been like, we'll go for yourself. So that's my take.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it, but I did give the answer. Oh, fair, fair, great take, great take. Okay, next you.
Speaker 8: Go, Jaggie, Oh I already did I think that that other that wife or that person who said that to you was probably the wife's friend and saw the vibes and was like and it totally came in and was like, uh huh. I know that he has a kid or two kids, and I know he has a wife.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to make sure this girl.
Speaker 8: You amy know that he is taken because I'm going to be there and protect my friend.
Speaker 1: But he had to have googly eyes and looking at you the way you were kind of feeling you were looking at him for her to feel the energy to come up.
Speaker 2: Don't you think exactly perceiving the information Right now, I'm just receiving sassy.
Speaker 1: So I would snap at her if I was you in that situation.
Speaker 2: Well that's next week, we'll see what I did or what everybody did, But right now, I just want to receive everyone's take. Shelby, this is your young so this might.
Speaker 9: Be like I feel like he was probably giving off the wrong impression to you, you if you were feeling that way from him and if like body language was like into it. But also sometimes I feel like girls like want to like insert themselves and like get involved, and like she probably wanted to, like I don't know, like stir the pot a little bit, Like it sounds like she wanted Like sometimes I'll just be having a conversation with a guy and like it doesn't need to be anything weird, like you can just be friends. But girls are like, oh they're talking like you know what I mean. They just want to like stir it up when there's like nothing to talk about, Like you guys could have just been talking. Okay, so you said it sounds like you felt different from him.
Speaker 5: So all four of you guys, I mean, Shelby, you're not you're single, Kendall, Jackie, you're significant others. Some girl is saying that to you know, saying oh yeah I with dated y in college to your significant others.
Speaker 4: You guys are like.
Speaker 7: Whatever, No, I'd be pissed.
Speaker 5: I feel like so if my friend was there, I would want my friend to say something.
Speaker 2: But no one heard that except for me, the guy, and the random guy.
Speaker 1: It's not like she the random guy must have told.
Speaker 2: What he's gonna run across the bar and go, hey, they're flirting over three years ago, said she would have dated that guy in college.
Speaker 5: No, but he probably said something like oh they're Flordy flirting over there.
Speaker 1: And they were like stopping him from the next one.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Yeah, it's just always the Collins, the nice guys.
Speaker 6: It just wouldn't like if he was giving you aways the Collins.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, the ones you don't expect are the cheaters who can't keep it in their pants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's tough because I also know you and I know you're harmless, so like, but this is that's not about this, right, like I know that's this is.
Speaker 2: More like it's look again, I'm excited to tell you guys part two next week.
Speaker 5: But I'm hearing now.
Speaker 4: He already gave you a clean take.
Speaker 2: Because here's why, I want to know what the people think. There's thousands of people listening, and I'd love to know their take before.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lead the witness.
Speaker 2: I want to know what everyone thinks. Then I'll give part two and then people can say if I did the right thing, wrong thing, was I to blame? You know, like, well whatever, and I'll give my opinion. Right now, I'm just giving my right And I feel like I was pretty honest, Like I wasn't like and I sat there, you know, like I was saying like, yeah, like I was not bummed to be sitting there talking to this super smart, super interesting, Like it was not boring, you know how sometimes you're like man' you know, like you're like so bored sitting there on a barstool with your ice water. It's like it was definitely like we were in off campus, you know what I mean, Like we are vibing, which Okay, I'm leading the witness continue and then I will give my thing next week.
Speaker 5: Anyone else, I'm just gonna be thinking about this whole time.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That's thank you. Thanks, Welcome to my world. For the last week of my life. I can't I've been thinking about it. Amy.
Speaker 9: Did you all had you known that he was like married or anything in the past, Like, were you, Like.
Speaker 2: Well, I just met him, but we were totally talking about I know I could. I'm not going to say it all right now because if I start saying it, then everybody listening will know who it is.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know, but he talked about his wife of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I could tell you the whole their entire story, and I know his whole like you know where he went to school, his roommate and the job and this, like and I feel like it was very like do back and forth any other.
Speaker 6: Questions, timeless.
Speaker 5: I'm just ready to hear what timeless minus that one comments. That's why I say that that was the one red red ex But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know because also remember we were talking about B A L LS that came up in the commentversation.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: The conversation was like Vanilla, did you ask about his balls?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is getting to be so where people are going to be able to figure this out. Another person came up and said something to the.
Speaker 7: Effect of, oh my god, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Something to the effect of like, did he tell you about his big b A L L S?
Speaker 7: And I was like, well, that's weird for that person.
Speaker 4: You're leaving a lot. That's like really weird.
Speaker 2: I guess I forgot that part. And I was like, no, whoa, that's it, you know, so okay, I guess asked you could ask me some more questions about the context of the conversation, but again that just happened. And then he was like they think I have that but I don't or whatever, something like that a rectal dysfunction.
Speaker 7: Did before or after the ball's thing?
Speaker 2: A great question. Not sure, I'm not sure of the order.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 2: It was very it was it was very yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Weird, like really because you had a merryman's balls.
Speaker 1: Like toe one of your husband's guy friends were like, you know he's got big balls.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's what I like. That's what it was weird to like it wasn't that weird? It really was.
Speaker 7: That's really weird, weird, very BROI weird, not weird.
Speaker 2: For you, very broie who said Broie me. It was very browe That was the vibe. The vibe was very BROI and I just happened to be there. There was It was a group of people that really really know each other for a long, long long time. Obviously, I'm fifty, I was in college like thirty years ago, right, So it was loose, it was not I was not like. Basically what I said was I can't say that word. That was sort of my response. So I said, are they talking about your penis? Because I could say penis but I couldn't say the B word.
Speaker 3: Does this change it?
Speaker 5: I think it's just makes it weirder? Yeah it does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he sounds slimy.
Speaker 2: No guy, No he's not. He didn't say it. Don't forget. He didn't say it. The other guy came up and said it. This guy was charming, smart, handsome, not creepy nothing. This guy was flawless, flawless. The other friend, and remember he could have been more schnockered.
Speaker 3: But the friend that came.
Speaker 2: Up was the same one that talked about the ba lls. So the same Budy that was like.
Speaker 5: Well, you can give me some knowledge, give me some contexts to what even brought that up.
Speaker 4: He didn't just come up to you and was like, did this guy tell you about his balls?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He did.
Speaker 4: That's so weird.
Speaker 3: But not on the guy I was talking to. The guy I was talking to who didn't do it.
Speaker 5: No, I know, But why would that guy like just like watch I.
Speaker 2: Guess he's famous for it or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 7: So he says that to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: He doesn't say it. No, I don't ever say it.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 4: This is weird.
Speaker 5: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 6: Why is that a thing for him?
Speaker 7: Like talking about each other?
Speaker 4: I think to do that.
Speaker 2: I think maybe they do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, well then they didn't close the yearbook and we're immature.
Speaker 5: Like I think of like conversations I hear like my husband's friends talk about each other like that one time you pooped yourself when you got too drunk, Like.
Speaker 2: They say that all the time. That is the same thing. This was very of that. I don't want to be misconstrued.
Speaker 3: It was not.
Speaker 2: I don't remember exactly how it came up. But I was not jarred by it. It was actually sort of funny, right, it was. This whole conversation was funny. There was nothing serious about it. And also Bob was charming. Bob didn't say, by the way, let me tell you about my whatever. The other guys said it, and I understand that, So your Bob is clean.
Speaker 8: Right, But it's weird that the friend would come do that to you and mention it to a new person.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't new.
Speaker 2: I wasn't new to the friend. That's the other piece. Oh you, I was new to Bob. Bob was new to me.
Speaker 6: Got it.
Speaker 2: The rest of the room. I literally, okay, I'm just gonna tell you this is so inappropriate, this part. But oh god, same scenario. Someone also said we were because it was very college reuniony.
Speaker 3: So it was like, do I look the same? Do I look the same?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got to get my readers out like it was a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Somebody goes, you still have a what a great wreck?
Speaker 4: Bo Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That was very loose. That's what I'm saying. You have to have sort of the context of it, all right, Poor Shelby.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Shelby's like, I don't want to Yeah, old, Look, I.
Speaker 7: Just like, what's my dad going to at the school.
Speaker 5: It's so so these guys were telling you that. So these guys were just like herbs.
Speaker 2: Growing boy Jackie, Jackie has it.
Speaker 3: It was Broie.
Speaker 2: It was a Broie vibe with a handful of girls from yet, girls from college. It was broie. It was not creepy, it was not gross. It was just very broy fun. Shelby, your dad wasn't there.
Speaker 6: Don't worry, wo.
Speaker 4: Go Chevy's dad.
Speaker 2: Now I feel bad Now I feel worse like I'm again. Bob isn't anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't.
Speaker 2: I feel like we pivoted because we got into the b a l conversation. You asked me because people need to weigh in, and I don't want them to be. I guess now they're going to comment on the b a l l S thing.
Speaker 3: This took a turn.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't want to hear what happened. I'm going to be thinking about this every night before best so.
Speaker 4: He said, we're getting a divorce.
Speaker 3: No, we're separated.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bob is clean, Bob, That's not.
Speaker 4: Make it better. Honestly, that would make it.
Speaker 2: Well, Bob didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: That's my whole po.
Speaker 5: I understand, Bob.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to Jackie's face when I told her what happened. There's a lot happening. I guess there's a lot to break down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think just as like at third party, observing this conversation, even as harmless as it was, it would cause me pause.
Speaker 4: If my friend was married to that guy, that's all why.
Speaker 5: Amy if they were by if somebody was talking to my husband about their balls and how they would date them in college, even as harmless as that is, it would be like, that's weird.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And if people were coming up, because obviously other people are like catch seeing a vibe between you guys as well.
Speaker 5: I think you're too close to it because you have had like you were so innocent in all of it, so you're like, nothing is happening. You guys are nothing happening here. But from a third party perspective looking in, it was it's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, now my question is if Bob is listening to this, is Bob gonna be like, what.
Speaker 5: Well, didn't that girl tell Bob hey, listen up. That's why I need to know his reaction what happened, so like he already knows that it was weird to somebody.
Speaker 7: And did you know the.
Speaker 2: Girl that insy bit tiny tiny bit not really not really, I know like people she knows. Does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent sure she knew my name. Maybe maybe not, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, wow. I can't wait to hear the end of it.
Speaker 5: Me too, I know I want to hear the end of.
Speaker 2: It so much that I want to say now, but I'm just going to hold it.
Speaker 7: I hold killing me.
Speaker 3: Just took a dramatic turn.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I shouldn't have mentioned the b a l l S part because that's taking it to a weird place.
Speaker 4: It's important to know the context.
Speaker 7: I agree, Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: To know the context. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I didn't go up and say, hi, Bob, nice to meet. You can tell me about your b.
Speaker 3: A l l S.
Speaker 4: Right, that's exactly the point.
Speaker 2: Like, and I didn't go like, hi, Bob, nice penis Like, I didn't do any of that.
Speaker 5: I don't think you and Bob necessarily did anything wrong.
Speaker 4: It's just the look of it.
Speaker 5: Isn't good. But you gut, it's not like you guys made out at the table. It's not like you guys exchange numbers and went on a date. You know, like there wasn't.
Speaker 3: That you don't you don't know that yet, just but you.
Speaker 4: Know, so like there's really not much you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's just pivoted from to me what was the sort of there's a lot more questions now, there's a lot more to talk about next week.
Speaker 3: Wow, this took a dark term.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to hear.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't even know where we go more to think about.
Speaker 2: I think we take this and go right to Summer House.
Speaker 5: Because because guess what, you know, who is inappropriate and who's a mess those people? Look? We had the finale kind of like Lindsay, you know, Lindsay, Well, first, I'd like to say, last episode, I was like, holy beta blockers like these you know whatever?
Speaker 4: West?
Speaker 3: Oh, they were so like calm right.
Speaker 5: West in this last episode admitted called it's just like it just like, oh my god, what.
Speaker 2: The headline is Summerhouse Reunion. He admits he took a.
Speaker 3: Beta blocker right right.
Speaker 2: I thought beta blockers were just so you don't get like heart disease.
Speaker 4: No, it's like anxiety. Medication is to like just.
Speaker 7: To public speak.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make you like funky.
Speaker 5: No, A lot of a lot of celebrities taken too.
Speaker 2: For like oh, I literally thought a beta blocker was like if you have like plaque.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no. So anyway, so in this reunion, it's a whole lot of nothing. And Lindsay at some point she comes out and she goes, hey, Andy, I learned nothing today. I learned nothing, And no truer words were said. We learned nothing. Now the what are you wanting to learn?
Speaker 2: I feel like when he asked them when they slept together, I learned a lot.
Speaker 4: But it's all lies.
Speaker 5: And like literally it's just all lies. It's all lies. You don't know what to believe in. You don't know, it's just lies. And essentially there is a episode airing next week, so a follow up episode where Wes sits down with Kyle film Saime.
Speaker 4: Uh, they're like a different separate room.
Speaker 2: But yes, was it like they filmed it right after.
Speaker 5: The no no, no no that this is like at Kyle's apartment in regular clothes like and Amanda goes to Lindsay's and they're like, they're filming these conversations with these people and we're supposed to get this episode next next week, which is like and and honestly, I'm gonna tell you why. I think it was very smart for Brava to do this because the reunion, we all wanted answers and we all wanted like to understand what was happening, and that did not happen at all. Like everyone left the reunion saying w t F.
Speaker 2: I laugh because you're like, we wanted answers.
Speaker 6: But that did.
Speaker 4: That's what reunions give.
Speaker 2: Me, I understand, but you understand that. It's like that would be like you saying to me, like Amy, I need answers and I need to know now what, Like, but here's these like private.
Speaker 5: Lives that yeah, but you're TV show dude, I get the answer.
Speaker 2: That's why reality TV is so gnarly because there's no boundary right right, because Danielle is here like, well damn it, I need my answers. And it's like this guy literally was asked, when did you sleep together? It's already so like, oh and we're worried that I said Penis in a bar.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing, is just this guy's liar, liar of pansom fire. I mean literally. In this teaser that we got for the episode that's airing next week, Kyle asked him do you love Amanda?
Speaker 4: And he goes, I've loved her for quite some time.
Speaker 5: While on the reunion, Wes goes, we're not saying I love you yet. We are not there yet, and it's like, I cannot h it's just vomit.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is the best thing that's happened to Bravo in a long time since the scandal.
Speaker 6: Scandal.
Speaker 5: But yeah, they need this episode because there's there was nothing, So I have a question. There's three episodes of a whole lot on us.
Speaker 3: So remember Scandival.
Speaker 2: And then that show came back vander Pump and like the Valaire, it was like vander Pump.
Speaker 3: It came back after Scandival and it was like a want wah.
Speaker 5: No one cared because it was an entirely new cast.
Speaker 2: No I thought there was a season where just Rachel left.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, there was one more season.
Speaker 2: It was a wanh wanh wand no one cared.
Speaker 3: Is that gonna happen?
Speaker 4: Here, that's what we're all worried about.
Speaker 8: Probably, yeah, because I think Kyle and Lindsay are in the city now, they've graduated, and it's.
Speaker 6: Just gonna be Jesse and Sierra and I don't know. That's that's the question the younger one, Bailey.
Speaker 2: If you went to dinner Mia with these Okay, you get to go to dinner with three people from Summerhouse, who do you want to sit down with the most three people?
Speaker 6: You said three Amanda, Kyle, Sierra.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I don't really.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't want to happen like Lindsey, Kyle and.
Speaker 5: Maybe Kyle Mia, Mia, and I would throw Jesse in there, just because I think he'd be fun.
Speaker 9: I throw Jesse in there.
Speaker 2: Those three funny I can't hear.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, if you guys were walking down the street of New York and you saw Colin Jost and then you saw Wes Wilson, who are you getting excited about?
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 4: Where's Amanda?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So like the and do they are they celebrities to you? Or are they just like train wrecks? And you're like, I need to know these people, like You're not like Wes let's get a little like that.
Speaker 8: No, the one thing about the reunion I think is like there was I feel like there was so much more and it all got edited out.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think there was anything else.
Speaker 4: Everyone talking in circles.
Speaker 8: The audio leak, That's true. They were probably talking in circles. But I remember hearing in the first audio leak of the reunion when that thing wle happened. There was a part where why did they rush the statement? And they rushed the statement because there was allegedly video of Amanda and West inside of this apartment doing something. They took that whole thing out, and then there was a whole argument about like the statement and you know, like joking that it was.
Speaker 2: And how how did Jennifer Lawrence solve the mystery of the leak?
Speaker 6: We don't know how, like Andy.
Speaker 4: We don't know how.
Speaker 5: Andy said that there was a lot of speculation that Jennifer Lawrence was the reason why it was solved or whatever, And Andy confirmed.
Speaker 4: That how because she was just such a He didn't tex, he.
Speaker 5: Didn't say, he didn't say, yeah, I mean messy, messy, messy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We'll see next week.
Speaker 5: I hope next week is better when people are off beta blockers.
Speaker 2: Did you guys watch that trailer, that trailer for Whale Fall?
Speaker 3: No, dude, wait, so I just put stuff into the text, and.
Speaker 4: No, I saw it. I saw it.
Speaker 2: You didn't watch the trailer for that thing.
Speaker 6: I saw it for about like thirty, like ten seconds.
Speaker 8: I think, Uh, are you guys serious?
Speaker 2: You have to watch that trailer and then immediately go to the comments, like the movie Someone's getting swallowed by a whale?
Speaker 5: I think I thought I did see the comments.
Speaker 2: The comments were so good, they're like, your petos got this handled. But you, guys, can you just take two seconds right now and watch the trailer go to break? We could go to break and come back really fast.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, so we're back.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Did you first of all, is that a real movie.
Speaker 2: Trailer or is it one of those like fake ones where someone's like, oh I am Legend two and you're like, it's happening, and then you realize it's like a pretend trailer.
Speaker 3: Is that a real movie?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, twenty twenty sixth film.
Speaker 7: It's pretty real to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what in the world?
Speaker 2: First of all, the comments are everything you could ever want in your life.
Speaker 3: They're like, uh, you showed us the whole.
Speaker 5: Because there's like, literally you're.
Speaker 2: Seeing Josh Brolin is like chich like training his son to be like a snorkeler or scuba diver. And then Austin Abrams, who's famous for something.
Speaker 3: What is he from?
Speaker 2: Euphoria?
Speaker 5: Austin Abrams think euphoria?
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody look at that up.
Speaker 7: I don't think he is swallowed.
Speaker 2: He is, yeah, wow, walk by a whale.
Speaker 3: Swallowed by a whale.
Speaker 2: I don't think Austin Abrams was in The Walking Dead. I think that's Austin says.
Speaker 3: I thought that was someone else.
Speaker 7: The eighty sixty ton sperm whale.
Speaker 8: It says, Oh my goodness, why sperm that's another word for it.
Speaker 2: I know that's another word that goes right up there with b A l LS.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that trailer, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, what.
Speaker 6: It's so rads.
Speaker 2: Abrams was not in Walking Dead. That's the Austin from One Tree Hill. I think someone fact checked that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what's Austin Nichols.
Speaker 6: Yeah is the one good try that m says, Hey, I got it wrong. They both in the.
Speaker 7: Movie sixth season.
Speaker 3: Oh well, maybe they both were. But what is it.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to watch that movie. I'm like, I need to know everything.
Speaker 4: This was like Sharknado like times, but.
Speaker 2: It's not because it's Josh Brolin, Like he not doing what I'm saying, Like one year from now, are you gonna be like, I hope whale Fall gets the oscar Like I think it might be that level.
Speaker 4: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I saw him go into the whale's mouth. Yeah, real whale, a sperm whale.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what else you want to talk about, Daniel? We're running on.
Speaker 5: Taylor Swift on the topic of movies, Toy Story with the whole Taylor Swift marketing. Okay, it is one thing that have a sequel then a threequel, but this is Toy Story five doing a song. He wrote, a song, she performed. She then she also performed the You Got Fan. I literally was just looking at videos, videos, videos, videos, videos.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I want to watch Toy Story five.
Speaker 2: I wanted to before I knew anything about this Taylor Swift thing. I was already in It's so like cool and her last one made me.
Speaker 6: Cute.
Speaker 2: So she's got her original VHS copy of Toy Story and they all autographed.
Speaker 4: It mm hmm, that's so cute.
Speaker 6: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: Pretty great, pretty great.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it pretty great.
Speaker 5: I do want to do a shameless little plug a Rooney, I know what you're gonna do. We launched another podcast on our team and it is pretty legendary.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is possibly the most amazing person of all time.
Speaker 3: That's all I can say.
Speaker 4: Tell us who it is?
Speaker 2: No you, I want you, you special thing.
Speaker 5: You know what, Shelby, I want you you.
Speaker 4: To do it because you work on the show.
Speaker 9: We launched it.
Speaker 3: A copy most magical.
Speaker 2: She is, Like I don't there are not words to describe how much I want to listen to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she made she has made Amy cry in the best ways, not in a bad way, in in a in inspirational.
Speaker 2: Every meeting we have. Finally now that we're like many meetings in I'm not bawling every meeting, but like, I want to listen to her. I was listening to Olivia Mun's episode last night for his second or third time, just going tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Olivia Mun was incredible.
Speaker 5: To like what It's just one of those things that if you need a little uplifting.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I watch news all.
Speaker 5: The time, I just see just like the crazy things in the world. If you want something light and airy and inspiring and uplifting and just what this world needs, that's what this podcast is.
Speaker 4: So joy one oh one. She check it out, and.
Speaker 8: It's great to hear that, like the what she's putting out there is actually true.
Speaker 2: Well, the word I use is helpful, Like the podcast is truly helpful to me When I listen to it, I feel better, I learn things. I my life is improved by listening to this podcast.
Speaker 4: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 7: I'm so sweet.
Speaker 5: So if you're listening to us and you made it this far, stars, enjoy one to one. Take a listen with our episode with Olivia.
Speaker 2: If you only have time for two podcasts in your life, this one, this one isn't it. Listen to the Jonas Brothers and Odah because you're right, this one is not going to make it if you only have two. Now, if you have time for a third, give us a clickerroo and please be nice. I'm so this really took a dark turn, this story. I thought it was going to go one way. I really felt like it was, and now I feel like it's taken a turn.
Speaker 5: Oh don't stress about it, because again, you didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: So don't stress.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm as guilty as anyone else. That's what I'm saying is Bob did nothing.
Speaker 3: I was the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the day of you're handsome.
Speaker 3: You know whatever I.
Speaker 4: Said, that was the one thing you did wrong. I won't give you that.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, disagree.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair fair teach their own.
Speaker 2: So if somebody said to you, okay, say okay, I don't have a good example, let me just to end on that. Let me just give it to your next one.