Speaker 1: Saws on the side. What's up. I'm Gandhi from the Elvist dear Rand Morning Show. I don't think I've really been introducing myself like that lately. We've been all over the map with this podcast.
Speaker 2: It's been fun though.
Speaker 1: I've been having a good time. I'm here with Diamond, also from the Elvis aur Red Morning Show. Hi, and we're gonna do something kind of different today. I feel like at any point Andrew or Josh might pop in, so we'll see. But yesterday I was full disclosure. I was supposed to have a guest and not a little hussy canceled on me for the second time, so now she might be dead to me. We'll see AnyWho. Because of that, we're gonna like do something completely different. So I asked yesterday if it was possible for people to just hit me with ask me anything questions and we'll burn through a bunch of them. There's some for you, there are some for Andrew, There're some for me. God, yeah, prepare yourself. Diamond, Okay, how do you doing. By the way, why do you have a knee brace?
Speaker 2: My knee has been acting up. I think it's a mixture of a StairMaster and crossing my legs too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, as I sit here with my legs crossed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, see that's fine because you have room. I do it on the bus on my way home. So I'm like tight for like an hour and a half. Oh okay, yeah, and apparently there's no structural damage, but something is off.
Speaker 1: So now, how is this going to impact our off the grid trip, because you know it must make it about me.
Speaker 2: No, it won't, it won't. We are going. I'm wearing this brace and if I need a what is it a Cortizon shot a quarter It's not Cortisol, it's Cortizon cortizone shot, then I'll get one.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll figure out. Listen. If there's something wrong with this knee, we're gonna figure it out. At the end of September. I have too many things planned. Okay, as long as I can walk, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Listen, Josh and Andrew can carry you up these damn hills.
Speaker 2: I me too. Oh, I need a supportive shoes so you'll see me with these big block shoes on for the next few like what month or two? It is what it is.
Speaker 1: And why not listen. I have a friend who is like an avid National parks goer and he called me the other day like, Hey, I'm gonna give you some tips. And this guy said, I know you guys will never do a hike like I would actually do because it's just like not you like New York City people. And I was like, oh, oh, what's so hardcore about this hike? You must not know how these legs work in New York City. But okay, yeah, he said, the hike is fourteen miles. Oh but that's total total, not fourteen down and back.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we've talked about fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we pretty much did that on the one time that you got mad at me.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and if I could do that, I could do anything.
Speaker 1: But also we'll know going into it how long it is. This is the thing that freaks me out a little bit. Okay, because they have told me many times, many different people, we definitely need bear spray because the bears are pretty active. That's great. Happy to get bear spray from everything that I've heard. As we know before, the bears, if they hear you, they're gonna go the other direction. All good, But like, what have bears ever attacked four people together. I feel like I've never heard that because we'll look big.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand why you tell me things like this weeks before, because.
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want to ambush you with things I want you to know before.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with staying in the car and just watching. I am terrified. I was thinking about this last night and I had to like talk myself like out of my thoughts. I basically like, you're gonna be fine, Just go to sleep.
Speaker 1: You are gonna be fine. But bear spray, bear spray. I think, I mean, it's out West. I feel like the rules are just like chaos, anarchy, whatever. I feel like we should bring a gun absolutely, like I'm not I'm not kidding at all. We'll have to learn how to use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like it's one of those states where you could just go grab one as soon as you Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: They still have an a vending machine at Walmart. Cool sounds great, sign me up. I think that we can do it, and I bet, I bet I have the most training in it of the four of us, because I've done it multiple times, like actually been to a shooting range in practice. One my boyfriend former military, he has plenty of guns. He is like, we need to make sure that you know how to use these, and other shows that I've been on we've gone to shooting ranges before. So I'm like, oh, yeah, okay, I think I could do it. But it'll just depend we'll not hit those trails with salami in our backpacks.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking that fourteen miles without a snack is crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, how would you like to address that? Maybe we could have a drone fly along with us, carrying all the snacks and just bring it down when we want to eat and send it right back up. I don't know we need a ranger with us. Well, I think we're gonna have some Okay, great, I don't think we go Oh they'll probably have a gun. Yeah, okay, this changes every I was really excited to shoot things.
Speaker 2: I did I ever tell you about the time that I went to a shooting range And I was so excited until I got inside and heard how loud those guns are, and I was like, no, put.
Speaker 1: The little headphones on. But what are they called ear moms?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ear I didn't like it. And then when I shot the gun, the recoil, like made my finger jam and it was swollen for like a week. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what kind of gun you It was.
Speaker 2: Like probably the smallest gun you've ever seen in your life. Like a picture, yeah, okay, And I remember all the people that I'm maybe maybe I don't know. I think I have pictures, but they were laughing at me because they were like, are you kidding? Are you kidding me? And it's just like, no, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it again, not my thing same, But you know what we're gonna have to do. We're gonna have to do. But I'm sure that the rangers who will be accompanying us will probably have everything that they need. Okay, great bear spray, bear spray, and listen, between the four of us, someone's getting bear spray, and I'm I don't trust these idiot guys that we're with to not do something stupid.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I wish they were here right now. So you really missed a quality conversation. I don't even know if I should. This might have to get cut out of the podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: We were talking about how much would it cost for the creepiest person, you know to finger your butthole during the daytime? Sober, No, what is the cost? Diamond? When I tell you these men in here, the costs varied so greatly. We had one person started twenty five million, which I was like, you're full of shit. Nobody believes that if somebody came in here with a freaking suitcase of tax free one million dollars in cash, you would do it right now? He said, yeah, absolutely, yeah. And then on the low side, oh god, somebody in here started at five hundred thousand dollars and none of us tried to talk him out of it. He talked himself down to ten k No, yes, and I need to know who that is scary, don't I just don't understand. So ten thousand dollars at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and in his life is probably nothing, So you would do it for free? Essentially, I said ten thousand.
Speaker 1: I think that that is actually doable, Like you know, Nate's over here talking about a million, Andrew started at five million. And then when we changed the person who would be doing it, he brought himself down a five hundred thousand, scary start to have five hundred thousand, and again with none of us talking him out of it. He brought himself down to ten K. He negotiated with himself for like three minutes. It was very funny and Josh our boy Josh over here said twenty five k. I was like, wow, this is a pretty impressive. And again it had to be the creepiest person, you know. Josh had some questions. He said, well you all know and will will you also know that I got to pay out from it? And I was like yes and yes, we would know what you were doing. He said, oh, yeah, it doesn't matter. But he had a lot of questions about eye contact. He wasn't into.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just love how the guys that we work with are sex workers.
Speaker 1: I said, everybody has a price. I don't care what people say. If there's a suitcase full of cash in front of you and you can make a million dollars in one.
Speaker 2: Minute, a million, I think that would be my price.
Speaker 1: If you can make five hundred thousand dollars and one minute, I made a half a million dollars in a minute.
Speaker 2: I don't know it. Just had a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Well, if one of them pops in here for it, you can ask them your questions, but the reactions were like, very hilarious to me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate scared of them. Like the things that they would do for money is very scary.
Speaker 1: Again, we'd all do it for money, and my friend, we'd all do it.
Speaker 2: Do something for money. I don't know if it's that.
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Lick the ground?
Speaker 1: He look the ground disgusting? Look at toe? That was barefoot walking in New York City. You got a thing with feet? You hate feet?
Speaker 2: Oh. I think that it would have to be a good amount of money, but I think i'd do it. And I need a doctor on standby just to like shoot me, like with something that Like what.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're gonna get shot with?
Speaker 2: There's no bacterial I mean antibiotics. Like why did I say bacterial?
Speaker 1: Shoot you up with? So maybe some leach, I see what you've been doing recently, God please please. It was very I love listen. I love these conversations and I like to present hypothetical And Josh was like, you know what's crazy. There's no like equivalent that would be as creepy to you because you're a girl. I was like, there are plenty of creepy people out there a problem.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had sex with a creepy person?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen. So what I had said was we've all done worse for less. Let's be honest. Am I wrong? No, all of us, every single one of us, has a very regrettable thing in our past that if you could go back and just hit delete, you would do it. There is a person who if he was here right now, I would look him dead in the face and be like, that didn't happen. I don't know what you're talking about. WHOA I guess, like the fuck out of that note? What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, just idiot?
Speaker 2: Idiot? Oh that makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Oh you've never had an idiot in your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Look surrounded by them right now.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think if you could go back and redo an experience that you you thought was like very creepy for money, would you do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because I already did it for free.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Certain things plague me, so it's like night every now and then, like yeah, yeah, but for money, I think I'd do it.
Speaker 1: Well, you would have to not have to, but it would make no sense not to because you already did it for free, So you go back and actually make money off of this thing that sucks? Why not?
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, people give Kim Kardashian shit for the sex tape. I know she cringes when she thinks about it, but look at the money she's made.
Speaker 1: Her whole family. Hey, yolo, I'm actually pissed my sister for never having had a sex tape that could make me blow up in this world and actually do something with my life a lot.
Speaker 2: Priya yep, do better, Yannie, idiots.
Speaker 1: So speaking of all that, should we get to these ask me anything questions?
Speaker 2: I think I'm ready, but I'm nervous. If this is how it's starting off and it's not even like like I know you and you're asking questions like this, this is sick.
Speaker 1: You know these Actually a lot of them aren't that crazy, but some of them I was just like, I people ask questions as though they have knowledge about things that didn't I don't think actually happened. So I'm like, I don't really know how to answer that because that was weird.
Speaker 2: No, I've never.
Speaker 1: Let's start with hmm, okay, what is one thing that you want to accomplish that you have not accomplished yet.
Speaker 2: There are two things that come to mind, like just automatically. One, I'd like to be a music director of a station. I mean, I've said this over and over and.
Speaker 1: You're going to though that's gonna happen. Well, yes.
Speaker 2: And Two, I think I'm starting to want to buy a house more than I've wanted to in the past. Like before i'd be like, oh, well, do I really need a house, because like, I don't really. I'm not one of those people who likes to be alone, like I like to be I like my own space, but I don't see myself completely. Like if I bought a house, i'd probably take my family with me type of Okay, I've always thought about it like that, so I'm like, well, what's the point. But now I'm like, ugh, I kind of feel like I need to just like do this on my own type of thing, you know.
Speaker 1: So I will say I never lived by myself until I moved to Boston. Never I lived with my sister, my family, my best friend, a boyfriend. I always was living with somebody. And I'm a youngest, so we're very used to being around people all the time. And I was scared I was actually like frightened to move to Boston because I have like crazy nightmares. I hear things that don't exist, like I'm a nutcase. So it's really scared. When I moved to Boston, I lived by myself. I will never go back. Really, I will never go back. Like it is so glorious living by yourself. I love it now. Granted, there have been a couple times where I'm doing some fat shit on the couch and I like choke on a chip and I think, oh.
Speaker 2: No, see see I heard a story about that, and I'm like, oh shit, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, for those reasons like it, maybe it would be nice to have another person around, I guess. But it's just so great to decorate the way you want to decorate and have the stupid stuff around that you want to have around. And you like my boyfriend, if he could, he would do all brown everything, and I like color. My aroun is like a gypsy den. It's amazing. Yeah, brown everything. Hello, have you seen his girlfriend? He loves it. He wants a brown stuff off. He's just such a boy. Like when I broke up with my last boyfriend, we had very boyish things all over the house. The furniture was kind of masculine and whatever. As soon as we broke up and he left, I took my ass to a furniture store and I got all the like light purple and teal, I got sparkly dished soapf like. Oh, I was like, let's go.
Speaker 2: Whoa taking it too far? Taking it too far? You might like it maybe, but I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Even my sister She's like, I just wish you had a roommate, because then I wouldn't worry so much about you all the time, like joking on a chip, which, to be fair, I see her point because I'm like, if she lived by herself, I'd probably worry about her every day too. I worry what are you doing? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I want those things for you. What about like a place to go like a bucket, Like if you could pick anywhere to go on your next vacation, besides this amazing broadshup that we're gonna take, where would you go?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, honestly, I want to go back to Europe, like I want to go back to London. Yeah, but I feel like, Okay, you've done that, so if you go back, you need to like explore somewhere else, which I might be doing soon, but I don't know. Yeah, oh okay, well I could say this is not a secret. So my dad is turning sixty next year. Yeah, and he's a huge Premier League soccer fan. So my sister and I are taking to London to see a game in person.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck it.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, if I'm there, it just so happens to fall on one of our vacations. So I'm like, if I'm there, I don't think I want to stay in London for a full like seven or ten days. I might go to Amsterdam since I didn't do that the last time. Yeaky. But then yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: And I think you want to go to Amsterdam sooner than later because they are trying to move the red light district and the green light District to a different area because they don't like the not locals but the tourists that it's bringing in. The locals are not happy with the kind of environment over there, so they want to switch it up. I don't know if that's actually going to happen or not, but be interesting. We'll see, Okay, one question down we took fifteen minutes to answer.
Speaker 2: Is this just me? I need you to answer some of these questions.
Speaker 1: Something that I would like to accomplish. I'm actually working on something right now that I don't want to say exactly what it is. But you know me, I always am working on like twelve things ye at one time, So hopefully a couple of those things will come to fruition. As far as where I want to travel, I would love to go to multiple places in Africa. I want to do South Africa. I want to do Tanzanya, as they say, I would love to see Ghana. I've been to Egypt. That's the only place in Africa I've been, but it's not very Africinnia versus some of the other places. I would love to go to. Japan. I've never been to Australia, so all that sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Scared of those kangaroos, Man can just.
Speaker 1: Walk down the street and a kangaroo pops out at you.
Speaker 2: Hell to then I run from pigeons. Okay, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: You can't outrun a kangaroo. By the way, I think you got to turn it square up against it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm out of there. I don't know how because I can't really run past.
Speaker 1: But remember when we had the guys from the Conspiracy podcast show on and Ben was talking about how he's positive he can fight an average Ben, No, you can't. I promise you. Every animal can beat us in some capacity. I think human are probably the weakest as far as things go. We're smart, That's the only thing that saved us. Anything that can run can probably run faster than us. Anything that can bite is poisonous. Anything that can swim can probably swim faster than us. That we can't fly like we are, we suck.
Speaker 2: Now. We really are the worst I'm thinking about it. Is there any animal that we could beat? Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, sure, I mean you could like stomp on an otter or something, but even otters, if they band together, they would rip you apart.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I'm thinking about. Yeah, huh, okay.
Speaker 1: Bugs. Bugs get us all the fucking time. They're like the biggest killers in the world.
Speaker 2: They take me down. I'm allergic to like the saliva on some of these bugs. So there you go.
Speaker 1: See. Okay, but I still do want to do as.
Speaker 2: As Fari like.
Speaker 1: So bad?
Speaker 2: No, so bad?
Speaker 1: Okay, how about this. This is a question that I'm like, wait what, I'm gonna let you answer first? Oh god, why do some people on the show get forced off the show? It seems very political? Force who's been forced off?
Speaker 2: Exact? Mean? Like? Yeah? Do they mean? Like I'm just confused, Like do they mean like when someone's talking too much and always turned somebody's mic off, like you're forced to shut up? Or like are you talking about pushed out?
Speaker 1: I don't like, I'm assuming they mean pushed out. Also, to Diamond's point, people's mics get shut off when you.
Speaker 2: Answer that question, when you talk too fucking much and you just don't shut the fuck up. I turned somebody's mic off too, like shut up. Yeah, I don't know who's gotten forced out.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's gotten forced out either, But if you have inside intel, please let us know so that we can investigate this, because I would love to know. I love the gossip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: At some point, maybe like before us, maybe that happened. But since I've been here, I don't think anyone's been forced out. And in my time here, I've never heard of somebody being forced out. It's actually we laugh all the time, because I'm like Elvis. Once he adopts you, you you're kind of here forever. He like collects cats. He's a cat collector.
Speaker 2: It's like we're foster children that he must get paid to keep because he doesn't like It's like, okay, I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, how about this one? And this one is to me, but I want you to answer to In a drinking game between Josh, Elvis, you and Scary, who wins.
Speaker 2: So I think pre Elvis's birthday party, I would have had a different answer. I thought you would win. But seeing you at the party, Gandhi had a time, and that's the time I think. I think Josh he like, I think he forces the drinks and no, wait wrong, he like he's a drink pusher, like a mean girls, she's a pusher. Yeah, he's a pusher. See, and he's so big that the drinks don't affect him the way that they affect everybody else. Maybe Scary starts sweating Scary's off. I think it's ell this that man.
Speaker 1: Well can party all day and wake up bright and early in the morning, like, let's go where are we going? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: No? I don't know how he does it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's more of a pro at it than the rest of us. But Josh is a good one too. I would like you to know, by the way, Elvis's party had a great time. These knees hold up.
Speaker 2: They do? They do?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I was dancing way too much to songs that I don't think we're actually playing, and I was dropping it all night and I kept looking at Diamond and being like, are you impressed by my knee?
Speaker 2: And at one point you were like, come on, let me see what you got, basically, and I was like, uh no, my knee is messed up, Like what are you doing what? At one point, like you went down and you tried to pull me down. I was like no.
Speaker 1: She also claims that she tried to take a drink away and I would not let it. I have literally there's proof. That proof looks like you're handing me a drink.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Diamond says Josh. I say, Elvis, as far as that goes, okay. Here's another fun one, because this is obviously an opinion question, who do you guys think makes the most money next to Elvis?
Speaker 2: Dere In are we talking about? See, this is why I don't pocket watch people, because when you start thinking about it, you're like, wait, are we talking about like show salary? That's it? Are we talking about in life?
Speaker 1: I think show salary. I don't know I'm inferring that from this question.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, I just go based off of longevity. Okay, So I just say Danielle.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would probably guess that too. I know we've talked about in the past that the girls make more money than the boys, which I think this might be the only place in the world where that happens. I also need proof. I need to see it.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know if it's true. I don't know if it is, but yeah, I would gus daniel too. Plus, like the way it works around here, we get our normal salary, but we also get paid for endorsements.
Speaker 2: Okay, So add that on top. Yeah, but hey, I'm not gonna lie. Add that on top. Scary might be.
Speaker 1: He could be making more than all this Scary for vaginal rejuvenation, it's scary for diapers.
Speaker 2: That man works, Okay, scary.
Speaker 1: Jones for childcare and Indian food nuts there's me who's like, no, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how you do it. I'd be eating everybody up. Oh yes, of course I could do shaving cream, mail, deodorant, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want, absolutely, no problem. Ah, these are fun. Okay, let's see. Well that's nice. Someone said, I just love you guys. That's all. Thanks for being you. You guys are amazing.
Speaker 2: So nice to get a good comment once in a while.
Speaker 1: Right, did I send that to my cellphone on? I don't know. No, We're good. Oh, Diamond, this is specifically for you.
Speaker 2: Oh great?
Speaker 1: Are you able to send us the first color of the Day T shirts from February fourth, twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Are you well, whoever you are, dmn me, because clearly it got lost in the COVID mail. Yeah, February fourth is such a specific date. I wonder if I could find that first caller audio.
Speaker 1: February fourth, twenty twenty. Her name is Jessica Marie five eleven.
Speaker 2: Jessica Marie.
Speaker 1: She wants to know even Okay, this is an interesting one.
Speaker 2: What is that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Breaking news? Kamala Harris has picked Tim Waltz as her running mate. Okay, and by the time this heirs, it will be old news cool cool cool. So now you know exactly when we're recording on Tuesday at nine oh nine am.
Speaker 2: Hey, sorry that shouldn't have been so funny, but okay, how about this one.
Speaker 1: Are you guys recognized often? Do you like it when fans approach you?
Speaker 2: I'm never recognized. Never. Never.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, when we are together, if somebody's like, oh, hey, Gandhi, I will always say like, oh, this is Diamond or this is Andrew, and people get so hyped to meet you guys, which.
Speaker 2: Is really cool, But I don't I'm happy that I don't get recognized, though. I think it just it makes you realize why celebrities like wear glasses and hoodies. Sometimes it's just like, you know, like it just would be my luck that it's a day where I like just started my period and have a headache and like cramps, and I'm just and my knee is hurting at the same time and I'm just trying to sit down and somebody's.
Speaker 1: Like So you know, you appreciate not getting recognized, but you don't mind it if people say something, because.
Speaker 2: Then it's cool because it's like, wow, you guys care about what I do for a living. That's cool.
Speaker 1: I will say. When I started in radio, I specifically got into this field of media because I thought it didn't matter what you looked like and nobody would ever see you. Fast forward, there are cameras up our noses and buttholes all fucking day, and it's like a completely different story. Now do we get recognized? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do we like it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, it's never I would so much rather, I know we've talked about this before. Rather somebody come up and say hi. If you want to picture, no problem, then not say hi, and take pictures from like across the way and then send them to me and my dms like, hey, I saw you, but he didn't want to say hi. I'm like, please, oh god, please come say hi.
Speaker 2: People have done that to you, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The worst one I got was I was eating a piece of pizza at the airport and it was bad. It was so bad. Yeah, but I'm like, you know what, I wish you would have come and said hi.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: We do not mind it at all.
Speaker 2: It's very nice.
Speaker 1: And if we didn't have listeners who cared that much, we wouldn't have jobs. So I appreciate it. We appreciate it. I think, hmmm, let's see, Oh, somebody wants to have Elvis on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe that would be fun.
Speaker 1: Do you plan to do art digitally?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: With photoshop? No, just that's something that I'm working on right now. Ooh, how about this diamond? Are you dating anybody?
Speaker 2: Oh? Great, No, I'm not dating anyone.
Speaker 1: You took too long to answer that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Why are you smiling because you can't even look me in the eye.
Speaker 2: Just like the third time. Like so, one of my cousins asked me the other day, She's like, I haven't heard you talk about like dating anyone in a while. And I was like, because I'm not. And she was like, ah, you're lying. Like she started going in and I'm like, girl, no, Well, I think the.
Speaker 1: Thing with you is and I appreciate this because I make jokes like this too. I think if you were dating somebody, we probably wouldn't find out for months and months, maybe years. At some point, you said you're never gonna make anything Instagram official until you get married.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I always say if I were to get married, which I won't because I don't want to, I wouldn't tell anybody. You all will find out at our like five year anniversary.
Speaker 2: I'm sick. Do you know that? I was not?
Speaker 1: But you know what I was thinking because I was watching all these people, Like everybody gets celebrated when they get engaged or they have a baby, and they do all these things, and I'm like, I want to be celebrated for something, but I don't want to get married, I don't want to have a kid. Like what can I be celebrated for? I don't fucking know. Maybe just like turning an age, yeah, or I mean work wise, I work really hard. It would be nice to be celebrated for work, but nobody does that apparently do they. Have you ever thrown your friends like, hey, you're kicking ass at your job party?
Speaker 2: No, actually we should do that more. I think you should throw yourself a big birthday party then, and make a gift mandatory.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I want to register for things, but I don't even I mean, like for what my apartment? Yeah, I want a chandelier is so bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Whoa you are? I mean, okay, for my apartment, Like the things that you would think that somebody wants, and then you just chandelier.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want a nice one. I don't want one of the like modern, like fancy ones. I want like an old school, like a haunted house, like you're Adam's family sandelier in the middle of my.
Speaker 2: Little gypsy Dad, you're a lunatic. I wanted you know who I feel. Danielle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure. I don't know why, but she has like chandelier dealer somewhere.
Speaker 2: Or she has like three tucked away in her what is it crawl space?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe, hey, sales, if you're listening, if you have a chandelier endorsement, bring it.
Speaker 2: My way, you sick bird.
Speaker 1: Also probably true. Okay, this is a good one, and maybe we could like wrap it up somewhat soon, even though I'm actually having a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is fun.
Speaker 1: This person says, you guys are such great conversationalists. I'm a bit shy. Do you have any advice for talking to people who want to talk to new people?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, take a shot. Literally. I like, so I'm comfortable talking to people that I know or that I'm comfortable with, if that makes sense, right, But like, if it's just me in a space where I don't know anyone. I probably need a shot or like a good gulp of coffee to like get the adrenaline Russian because it's nerve wracking. It's like, first of all, who wants to have conversation with people you don't know?
Speaker 1: Like I never do, so like I hate it, Like people talk a lot of shit because at events, and I think Diamond can probably attest to this, everyone is very good and outgoing and they'll go talk to everybody, like shake hands and smile and do all that, and I will be sitting in the corner at like a little table by myself just because I'm It's not that I don't want to talk to people, even though I just said that, it's that I hate small talk. Yeah, I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns. I don't want to waste my time talking about the weather, sports teams, so I often lead with hey, got any secrets? And then people get really weird. To help you do what you've never heard it, I've never heard dimond. Try it, Try it and watch what people say. You will find out the craziest things about people, and that's like way better. Also fun fact, people love to talk about themselves, so if you just ask them about themselves. You know, it doesn't even have to be like a, hey, what do you do for a living? Because I think that's kind of a weird question, but like what do you do for fun? What was your last week? Like what was the best part and the worst part of your last week?
Speaker 2: Like? Huh?
Speaker 1: There are all kinds of questions if you just ask people about themselves and don't interrupt. Watch how long they talk? Scary Jones seventeen minutes.
Speaker 2: I like to ask people, but see I can't ask people this who I don't know. I'm like, so, when you woke up this morning, how'd you feel about yourself? Oh? That's a good one, but hey, it gets dark, it gets very dark.
Speaker 1: You've asked me that a couple of times, like how did that make you feel? I'm like, oh my god, so good, and you're like, no, that was not what I was going more for. I hate myself.
Speaker 2: You're a movie? A movie.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met the dudes who are like, my life's a movie and they're the most boring, like nothing cinematic or interesting about their lives.
Speaker 2: Or they're broke. Okay, because because how is your life? A movie? Based off of what you post on Instagram when you're getting into places for free because your best friend is the person with the actual funds. Don't get me started. Oh we can do a full episode. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, okay, yep.
Speaker 1: Fraud fair enough. I actually think that that is very movie like, because everything you see in a movie is fake, and so is Instagram. We say all the time a picture says a thousand words. That doesn't mean those words are honest or accurate. It's just saying words. Fine, but okay, okay, to you, what is one sign that a guy's very broke and trying to act like they're not, by the way, oh, just.
Speaker 2: Talking about money like unnecessarily like, oh yeah, I'm trying to think. I've been in this situation so many times.
Speaker 1: I had a guy, after I hung out with him like twice, maybe three times, start telling me how he was gonna have a really hard time paying his rent that month. Oh my god. And then was genuinely like, so like, if you could spot me eight hundred, I was like, I need you to leave and never come back.
Speaker 2: Where is your pride?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Just a cool eight hundred if you could just spot me, you insane flucker. I know I was never gonna see a penny of that ever.
Speaker 2: Again, people have no pride. I think when people or you could tell by like what some people wear, like guys specifically, it's so easy to be a guy. You could just wear whatever and still look clean, you know what I mean. Yeah, But guys who go out of their way, like guys with shirts that say Gucci on it, that Gucci doesn't make like come on, be serious Fucci baby, yeah, like come on please, or like I don't know, it's just it's this like gaudy behavior that they have and you just know, like you can see right through it.
Speaker 1: It goes back to insecurity yells, confidence whispers. And I'm very biased when I say this. I love the way my boyfriend dresses. He is not a name brand guy. He likes he's a sneaker head.
Speaker 2: He likes that.
Speaker 1: But he just finds clothes that fit him well and carries them well and they're always clean and pressed and it looks good. And I love that. I'm like, you have really good street fashion without being mister Gucci Supreme, like all that kind of stuff. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 1: All the time too, Like I would just not dress like that in general. I know it's very new Jersey to do it, but I want people to think I'm very poor and treat me the way that they would treat someone that they thought could offer them nothing, because I think that says so much more about somebody than if you're like dripping in diamonds or guccie or whatever and people think, oh, well, I should impress this person because this person's money, no pay. Treat me like you think I'm poor. I would love to know what that's like. Wow, And okay, well do this is the last one. This is a good one. Who are you anticipating getting most aggravated with on the trip?
Speaker 2: For sure? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I thought it was gonna be me for sure?
Speaker 2: No yours, I expect you know what I mean. Like We'll be walking and they'll probably say again, there's two miles to your left and seven miles to your right, and I could hear Gandhi saying seven, you know, like so okay, fine, yeah, and now hey if I want to do too, and I could just say, oh, like what if my knee starts hurting, somebody come with me? I mean cool Andrew likes to be in charge of the music.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's gonna be all Lana.
Speaker 2: Del Reight and that is what And now that Josh is here, like he backs him up, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean with obsessions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or Casey musk Grace, no offense, Casey, You're not as bad as Lana, But girl, I don't want to hear you on a road trip.
Speaker 1: And he's also very into Chapel roone right now.
Speaker 2: As long as I hear good luck, babe, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: You know, I can do Chapel roone. We can also just completely commandeer all the music, I hope so and torture Josh because if Josh gets a hold of it, it's going to be like all death metal Metallica and then Lona del Right.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, so that I think I'm expecting Josh to have an attitude on at least two of those days and I'll just leave them alone Yellow, but that's it.
Speaker 1: I think I will get most annoyed, maybe Josh, just because he probably will have an attitude on two of those days and none of us will know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like fight through it, fight through Yeah, you got to push through as the as the trainers will say, push through, I'm like, no, I'm done.
Speaker 1: But I will say he's also one. He's the first person to be like, I'm just not in a good mood. Like he'll tell you that so you don't even have to figure it out. But I think he's super hyped about this trip, Like he seems giddy and excited. So I think that we're going to have a good, really good time. And people are asking are we going to document it? Yes? Some people are saying, will it be like a limited series if we can figure that out? For sure? Anything to two be?
Speaker 2: What we whoa? Okay?
Speaker 1: Anything? Have you seen some too be content?
Speaker 2: God, yeah, I've heard about it. I would never no offense to be But no.
Speaker 1: You were so appalled that I downloaded to be watched.
Speaker 2: I know you want to what you say, you want people to think you're poor. But I think that that is where we draw the line. Okay, the content we consume is like no, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: So bad it was so bad. That movie was so bad.
Speaker 2: So here's my question. Yeah, would you also watch ZEUS Network?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: See, I'd rather that because at least I wonder who's getting paid more to be actors or reality stars on Zeus.
Speaker 1: I think reality stars on Zeus.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, never mind, because they do nothing.
Speaker 1: But it's just always a fight everything over there is. This is my issue with Zeus, and it's gonna sound like I'm on a pedestal or second, and I might be. I don't like that Zeus network is all minority content, all garbage fighting each other, looking like hood rats. I don't like that. I think there's just so much better out there. And when you constantly are highlighting like Christian Rock Damn Blueface, I'm sorry. Everything I learned about those two was against my will. I didn't want to know. I don't want to know about any of the ship that they have over there, So for that reason, I'm out and I will stick with the ship content on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know. I don't know. I don't think I could watch either of them. At least you're okay, but at least they're quote unquote actors and not reality stars. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Ericamnna is a reality Try harder.
Speaker 2: If you don't know who she is, don't look her up.
Speaker 1: Waste time. They remade a movie called Eye for and Eye that. I was like, it ruined my childhood. So I wanted to see it because I was like, Okay, this is gonna let's see how this goes. It was a worst shit I have ever seen. It was terribly written, acted even more horribly than it was written. No, everything about it. I was like, wait, so somebody watched this final cut and they were like, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the one sick send it off. Is it worse than Lifetime? Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? So much worse life?
Speaker 2: Oh? Whoa? Well then this bottom of the Barrel.
Speaker 1: Diamond, this is it's like a very heavy subject and I was laughing.
Speaker 2: Saw it was so bad.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, worse than a Tyler Perry movie. Yes, there were Tyler Perry elements. Also watch your tongue. You know that my secret passion is with.
Speaker 2: Dia Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You didn't know that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So do we have time to get into Tyler? Yeah? Okay, So here's my thing with him. Tyler Perry has done so much yet so little, right, So like he has you know, his own what like production lot and stuff like that, like and I'm happy for him production companies to deal with b T with own, but he won't invest in a writer's room, and I don't understand you cannot do everything by yourself. I think that he would be so like his movies would be easier to watch if he had actual writers writing for him, right, the same way that it took him like fifteen years to actually invest in hair and makeup, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Get it, Like, no, I have to say I agree with you there, but I think here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He started out with a bang with the media movies, which he just wrote by himself, which was his character. He played it, he wrote all of it, and it was so successful m hm. Then he thought, oh, I can branch out into TV series. Oh I can write a bunch more movies that by the way, if you haven't ever seen a Tyler Perry movie, it'll be a cruising along totally fine. And then the most devastating, horrific violence against women yep, what happened yep out of nowhere that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, what, how did this happen?
Speaker 1: Did you see the new one? What was it called Divorce in Black?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But I was with family the morning after they watched it, and I was like, this doesn't sound like something I want to watch.
Speaker 1: The opening scene was insane. I heard there were there were so many things that while I was watching it, I was like, what are you kidding me? She could not drag that body. She's one hundred and twenty pounds. She cannot drag that body out of here? Are you crazy? Tyler Perry, holler at us. We will help you write.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not a writer. I'll I'll come up with a ghetto concept for you. Ten out of ten amazing.
Speaker 1: I just you know, some script writing classes they never heard anybody, I say from my chair, not ever having written a movie. God, I'm just saying I have to put it out there when I say hate shit. I know that I'm like the quarterback on the couch talking crap in my parents' base. I know that. Oh wow, I am right now. I haven't written a movie, but I just know that the way he writes it isn't right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not so. I know you writers call them Tyler. Wait, if he.
Speaker 1: Wants to get ahold of you, how would he do that?
Speaker 2: At Diamond Sincere on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Or me at Baby Hot Sauce on Instagram? What a good way to wrap it up. High five to us, all right, we'll see you next week.