Speaker 1: Mom transmitting.
Speaker 2: Aliza, what's up? Friends, Welcome to Friday Show Morning Studio.
Speaker 3: MONI all right, here's the GTK, they get to know you question of the day. It doesn't matter what it is. It can be a book, a newspaper, it can be a tweet. It's the best thing you've read in the last few years.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Not everybody's a book reader, and I definitely go through stages where I read a lot more than I don't, but I would go first to give you guys time to think.
Speaker 2: This was a long book.
Speaker 3: But I and my family deals with a lot of addiction, had a lot of death from addiction, trying to understand addiction. And I read read this book by gbor Mate and it's called in the Realm of Hungry Ghosts and what he did. What he did he worked at a free clinic in Canada that was a doctor just working with addicts. And one of those where you just like feel differently about life a little bit after you read it, Like that's a nonfiction. It's a big, heavy read. I didn't read it for fun. It wasn't like I can't wait to read it more addiction, But that was probably the best thing I've read in the last few years called In the Realm of Hungary Ghosts.
Speaker 2: A therapist actually recommended it to me.
Speaker 3: And I've also started to read a little bit of fiction which I never did.
Speaker 2: You read for fun and Changing All Stars was awesome.
Speaker 3: The Daily STI looks awesome too, but those are That's mine the best thing I've read.
Speaker 2: Eddie, I don't really read.
Speaker 5: So the last thing I did read was Green Lights by Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 2: That was four years ago. Just made the cutoff.
Speaker 5: Ah, yeah, barely made it. And I loved it because I love Matthe McConaughey. I think he's a great like just character of a person. And in this book it just tells the start of how he grew up, how he made it into Hollywood, the ups and downs in Hollywood, and then just these crazy like trips he would go on.
Speaker 2: Was this book proven to be a little bit hyperbolic?
Speaker 5: I think there were certain stories that were probably exaggerated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Bellish made up a little bit, yes, but he says they're all true. But you know, who knows because some of them are like wild, right, do wild? Like I'll give you I'll give you one. I won't tell you exactly what happens.
Speaker 5: But he goes into a village so in Africa, and he gets invited by these villagers and they're like, to prove your stay, you've got to fight the strongest man in the village.
Speaker 2: What and he fights the strongest Do you believe that? No, No, you can't prove it's not true.
Speaker 6: Well I believe maybe he fought him. But what McConaughey says says happened.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, come on, but you don't believe that happened where they said you need to fight the guy.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if he went to a village and like stayed there.
Speaker 2: If it's true. No, but here's the story.
Speaker 6: Now, him and that guy from that village they go on vacations together.
Speaker 2: Oh he did. He says that I forgot that.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, come on, man, at least I wanted to be true because it's a memoir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I never read it because I had people saying it's not all the way true. So I was like, eh, I felt pray once to James Frey the Million Little Secrets, a million little piece, mile pieces, and I read I was like, because he was a guy who was an addict and had you know, part of was like can going to the dentist but he wouldnt take drug?
Speaker 2: He turned that was all made. I was like, I'm never reading a more that. I'm not like that. Anybody is not going that's not true, dude.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: He could make that up. That's a pretty good writer though. That's what writers do. Yeah, good imaginations, but it may have all been true, so you know, okay, your deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine's in the therapy space too, and its body keeps the score. I listened to it on audio. I also have the actual book, but it's very scientific, so that's why it's helpful for me to listen to it sometimes and even read along. But just very helpful in understanding any stress or trauma in our brains from just understanding what people have gone through and then.
Speaker 1: Your own stress and trauma.
Speaker 4: And for my adopted kids, was helpful for me to understand what's going on with their brain and that what it can do to our bodies, the traumatic stress, and if we don't deal with it, that it'll start we'll have different ailment. So I don't know, it's just very fascinating. The research that was done, and I highly recommend it.
Speaker 2: Have you read it more than once?
Speaker 4: I've listened to it and have the book yeah, I mean, and I go back to it at different times because it was recommended to me by one of my kids therapists, and then just a lot that I was experienced at the time because he does different studies with veterans and alcoholics and other people that experienced trauma. But then once they got the right therapies and they were able to rewire their brain, like they could see again or walk again, like crazy things of how your body keeps the square.
Speaker 2: The read the book I got one eye don't work.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you had read it? Have you not?
Speaker 2: You should?
Speaker 1: You would like it.
Speaker 2: It's too busy reading Changing All Stars, Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Open the autobiography of Andrea Agascy.
Speaker 2: It's really good. You going on to any villages and find anybody.
Speaker 6: I doesn't go to any villas, but he does.
Speaker 2: I mean, he tells you all about.
Speaker 6: His partying days, partying days, and about how he hated tennis and his dad like was just a oh wow, rough dude, like out there practicing ever every day hours, But dad, I don't want to play anymore.
Speaker 3: Get out there and.
Speaker 2: Get out there. It's too bad. But yeah, that was a pretty good book. Was very He's open because like he's just he was an open book in.
Speaker 3: Tennis, opened and probably open book. Probably play on all those words. Yeah, yeah, all right, that's what's up. That's get to know you. Thank you guys for being here. Let's open up the mail bag.
Speaker 2: Do you send them in game mail?
Speaker 1: And he's reading all the air pick something we call Bobby's mail dag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I've been working long hours of my job for the past few months. I got to meet a crucial deadline. My wife and kids are feeling neglected. They keep mentioning how much they miss me. I feel guilty, but also know this project is very important. How can I make them understand that I'm working long hours for them? Any tips on managing this delicate situation? Signed hard working husband. Yes, there are tips to this. I can give you tips to this as someone who sometimes allows themselves to be swallowed by work. Uh, sometimes I need to be reminded. Sounds like you've been reminded. Sometimes they reminded, Hey, I haven't seen you in like a few days.
Speaker 2: What's up? And I'm like, oh, you're right, sorry, like we've seen each other, but.
Speaker 3: I I'm just always focused on something else.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And then what I try to do is be extremely deliberate about going.
Speaker 2: I know I've not been the best.
Speaker 3: This is why, but I don't even say make it up to you. Where I would like to do my job as a partner or a dad is these days here. This is what I have planned. This is the time I'm going to dedicate to you. And this has been very hard for all of us. I'm very sorry about that. I feel like I need to do this because we got to keep the bills paid.
Speaker 2: But I can guarantee you after this date and these.
Speaker 3: Specific times that I'm gonna commit to you, I'm gonna I'm gonna make sure that you don't feel this way anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't know that there's an apology needed.
Speaker 3: I think that sets a bad precedent unless you've promised something and gone back on it. But it's I I now realize I did this. This is why I'm doing it because you're not sorry. Maybe you're sorry for how they feel and neglected. That sucks, But in order to make you not feel this way and help you and help me. I have dedicated this time in this space to this, and I think that helps a lot. And it's also a conversation that you understand now that they feel neglected by you. But un let's see this my personal experience, like you've had this happen many times where I will go, I'll turn my computer on a don't know, three thirty and I'll be working on something to writing or in the back studio and I'll see my wife in passing a few times and she's like, man, we even we haven't done anything in three days, like we've spent any time together. And I'm like, really, because I'm just busy. I'm not thinking about things that haven't done. I'm like, I got to get to the next thing. So but then I go, okay, boom, sorry, I now realize that and understand that here's what we're gonna do, and here's how I'm going to try to make this different and make you feel different.
Speaker 2: That's what i'd say do. And for kids usually what I say is like, oh, you're Nintendo.
Speaker 3: You like that.
Speaker 2: You know how you pay for that?
Speaker 5: For daddy goes to work and daddy makes money into ding.
Speaker 2: Ding, that's how that works. I'm not there yet. I felt that. Yeah, man, you gotta speak to speaking their language.
Speaker 1: You don't have that problem. You spend an hour a day with each of your kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but somedays some days I'm not there an hour and a half. Right, Yeah, you give them an inch. They want to yard interesting, you got it.
Speaker 3: Be deliberate about how you're going to also invest in the relationship as well. Just communicate that and say, oh, thanks for letting me know, but this is why I'm doing it because you like that Nintendo.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I don't want to do that like that. All right, close it up.
Speaker 6: We got your gamemail and we read on you now find the closed Bobby fail dig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's now time for fun Fat Friday. Let's go around the room. Bring up a fun fact that sparks conversation.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 4: Polar bear fur is actually clear and their skin is jet black. We see because it's reflecting light and it's an loose like that's what we see.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing white about them.
Speaker 2: What that can't be true. So if they were like in the forest, they would be green. So they're first basically a green screen. They're white only because of.
Speaker 4: The Snow says, the polar bears fur is translucent. Their skin is black, and it only appears white because it reflects visible light.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man, Dang, my brain can't even comprehend what happening. That's crazy because every polar bear is white to me.
Speaker 6: Okay, lunchbox, this one goes out to Amy and anyone else in her shoes.
Speaker 2: Good news.
Speaker 6: Women who get divorced, they get remarried after an average of three point one years. Men take a little bit longer, getting married after about three point three years.
Speaker 2: Okay. Why do you think it takes men longer?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: Because they're not ready to jump back in the saddle, you know what I mean. They're ready to play the field a little bit. Women are like they're nervous that like it's over. Oh my god, I got to find the first thing that comes along with.
Speaker 4: Boom I've got in my situation. My ex husband gets ready first.
Speaker 3: Well, not all, not all, just the average if you think about white, what the boom is with women?
Speaker 6: Like women, they usually when you get divorced, you're a little bit older, you're not young, and so you're like, oh man, my clock is like my good looks like are fading like, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Gotta latch onto something quick, latch on, yeah, before they get so ugly.
Speaker 6: So ugly that they're just gonna be seeing all the rest of their life.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: And next week is beautiful.
Speaker 6: Next week, Amy, I'll bring a fun fact. That's not gonna be so fun.
Speaker 2: For you, though, But that was fun for her. That was fun because she's gonna get married.
Speaker 4: On two point.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. So next week you have one not way less fun than that.
Speaker 1: Yes, why does he already have? Could you say it now?
Speaker 2: Nope? Nope, this ahead? You gotta tune in next week, all right, Eddie, go ahead?
Speaker 5: Did you know that they used to answer the phone by saying that when alex When Alexander Graham Velle invented the telephone, he suggested, when you pick up the phone, you say, And then Thomas Edison came later and said, that's stupid, let's just say hello, So then he started.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: How do you answer your cell phone if I call and you know who it is. If it's me calling, Amy, go hey, okay, Eddie yo, What if.
Speaker 2: It's an unknown number? How do you answer it?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Uh, hello, I'm gonna start doing that.
Speaker 4: You should do it if it's if it's unknown, no, no, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just pick up listen, I say anything.
Speaker 2: Oh, mine is Marvin Gaye's real last name was. Do you want to know? It's not gay? Why did you pick gay? Interesting? It is gay, but it was gay without the E at the end.
Speaker 3: It's spelled g A y e Marvin Gaye, but his original it's just gay. And so people were questioning, do you like mino women? So we put the E on there so people wouldn't just go like, Marvin's gay.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Marvin's happy.
Speaker 2: Well because his last name was gay, I know, but gay means happy. That's true. Got me on that one. It did, especially back in the day, back when they said.
Speaker 3: Toronto and Montreal are both farther south than Seattle. Oh yeah, those two Canadian cities are both farther south than Seattle.
Speaker 5: I saw one too that said, like, if you drive south in some part of Michigan or something, you end up in Canada.
Speaker 3: Right moondow you want anoaloge us. I mean, I'm guessing it's over there by Detroit. Well, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's for sure, I thought, but that's.
Speaker 2: Where you're from. Yeah, because Canada is kind of below Michigan in a way. It's right there. I mean there they touch each other. That's weird.
Speaker 1: It was just not a straight line, right.
Speaker 2: So part of Canada goes under Michigan. Telling me, every border isn't at.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: So Sergeant Eva Robbie, she is in the National Guard and serving a tour in Kosovo around the time that her son is graduating from college. And this is all very recently, but she had to plan ahead. She had to get approval to get leave and then fly. So she reached out to the university University of West Georgia and said, hey, here's my plan. I want to surprise my son when he's walking across the stage. And so the fact that everybody went above and beyond to make this happen and she was able to surprise her son, Malik heard when he graduated is super special and here's the club.
Speaker 2: So that one word taking him completely by surprise. Coast of her, coast of her that's what I was missing to what he was saying.
Speaker 3: But then I coast of and I knew this, so she was deployed, and so I like, hold on my heart job one hundred percent. That's the percentage of times that I watched these videos of soldiers coming home and surprising I'm like, hundred percent happens every time.
Speaker 2: And also I'd be terrible keeping that secret.
Speaker 3: If I were the person coming back, I would just want I would just want to like spill.
Speaker 1: It so excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I would just want to be like I'm coming home, or I'd forget to turn off my find Me app on Apple. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's a great story. That is what it's all about. That was tell me something good. It's not freeze Easy Trivia.
Speaker 3: The easiest trivia game ever. Nobody goes home. Holidates Amy on what date is Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: February fourteen?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Amy's are returning champions. She has a tra on lunchbox on what date is Christmas?
Speaker 2: December twenty fifth? Correct? Eddie? What date is Independence Day? July fourth? Correct? Morgan? What date is Halloween?
Speaker 1: October thirty?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 3: Good, You're all still here. Nobody goes home first round. This is the easiest trivia game ever. See how long you can last. If you do miss it, though, you'll hear this sound You've been boned. Don't be boned. The category is making sense. How many quarters are in a dollar? Amy for correct? How many dimes are in a dollar? Or lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Ten? Correct? Eddie? How many pennies are in a dollar? One hundred? Correct? Morgan? How many nickels are in a dollar? Just keeps you multiplying ding it? So one hundred pennies. How many nickels are in a dollar?
Speaker 1: Gosh, I don't fifty. That hurts my brain.
Speaker 4: You're talking about Wow, there's times so.
Speaker 2: Well, Morgan's out, not my day.
Speaker 1: It happens, all right.
Speaker 3: The category is acronyms. Amy, What does AI stand.
Speaker 1: For Artificial intelligence?
Speaker 2: Correct? Lunchbox at work? What does HR stand for human resources? Correct? In there, Eddie? What does m i A stand for m i A missing in action? Correct?
Speaker 3: The next category NFL team animals? Okay, I mean what animals on the logo of the NFL team in Arizona?
Speaker 2: NFL the Arizona.
Speaker 4: Well, I know that the Cardinals with the baseball team.
Speaker 1: So not that Arizona. Where where are the Chiefs at? Where are they they? No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: St Louis the Cardinals.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm confused, Saint Louis Cardinal.
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: What animals on the logo of the NFL team in Arizona.
Speaker 1: The football team?
Speaker 4: Why is it?
Speaker 1: Why am I thinking Cardinals?
Speaker 2: In an answer Cardinal? Correct? St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. Your mom, probably, I don't know how you got that. I just started the Cardinals, so it's not that, Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: What animals on the logo of the NFL team in Denver Broncos?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Any what animal is on the logo of the NFL team a Philadelphia That's an eagle?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: The next category is fairy tales. I mean, how many bears are in Goldilocks story?
Speaker 4: What Goldilocks and the three bears?
Speaker 2: Your answer three?
Speaker 3: Correct? Lunchbox. What were Jack and Jill going up the hill fetch.
Speaker 2: A pail of water? Correct?
Speaker 6: Jack fell down and cracked his head?
Speaker 3: Eddie, What does the ugly duckling mature into?
Speaker 2: The ugly duckling matures into it? You never heard of the ugly duckling story? Yeah, he's ugly.
Speaker 5: He sees himself in the wait is it look look at himself in the reflection of the water.
Speaker 2: The ugly duckling. What does he turn? What does he mature into?
Speaker 5: Well, the duck lane? An adult duckling is a duck Yeah, it's a duck.
Speaker 2: Swan, a beautiful swan. Why would a baby swan isn't called a duckling.
Speaker 3: You've never heard the story the ugly duckling. Maybe Eddie's out? Oh my goodness, Amy and Lunchbox remain easy trivia. US state nicknames?
Speaker 2: Amy? What state is known as the Grand Canyon State?
Speaker 1: I want to go to the Grand Canyon and it's in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Your answer is Arizona, correct, Lunchbox. What US state is known as the Land of ten Thousand Lakes?
Speaker 2: Minnesota? Correct?
Speaker 3: Which is what the Lakers originally were? La Lakers were Mine? Minnesota Lakers? What state nickname is the Golden State?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 4: The Golden State Warriors, the Golden gate Bridge, the Golden State, the Golden State.
Speaker 1: Where is the Golden State Warriors?
Speaker 2: At? Did an answer.
Speaker 1: California?
Speaker 2: Correct? She's messing with us. What state Lunchbox is known as the Natural State?
Speaker 6: Oh, the Natural State, all natural, the Natural Bridge, the Natural Warriors from what I did the natural for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The Natural State all naturalalal Dang, I'm gonna go with hippies.
Speaker 2: Give me Alaska. There's a lot of nature there. Natural, there's a lot of nature there. But that is not right. It's Arkansas. Why am I a dummy white?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we never talked about Arkansas. Show from Arkansas. Yes, Amy, you are translation.
Speaker 3: I was reading the story where Kevin Costner spent like millions of his own dollars this movie project he's doing, like millions and millions of his own dollars.
Speaker 2: He probably could have raised it, but he did it himself.
Speaker 3: Uh. Kevin Costner stars and directs in Horizon, an American saga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like the Western guy right.
Speaker 3: Oh, now he is sure Kevin Costner, Santa Miller, Sam Worthington, and that's that's the Western guy.
Speaker 5: It's crazy because he used to be the baseball guy, right, like he was Dan d and like Field of Dreams. Now he's the Western dude.
Speaker 3: He apparently turned his home into a post production facility, invested a ton of his own money. You ever hear the stories about when they show one of these at a film festival and everybody stands up in claps for like minutes and minutes and minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be annoying. Oh you wouldn't be the clapper for minutes and minutes.
Speaker 3: Like oh yeah, no, no, you have to stand up for twenty minutes and just flat for something. I never have my whole life done that. So listen to even three minutes. Have you ever just stood and just cheered hard for three minutes? Dry?
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds is long? That's long. But this is one of those stories.
Speaker 3: Kevin Costner was seen tearing up at Cans during a seven minute standing ovation where the crowd was cheering Kevin seven minutes that people would not stop clapping. I would feel awkward, But here's a clip of that. This is all seven minutes.
Speaker 2: Let's sen call. It's like they did for seven minutes. Yeah, I didn't think about him.
Speaker 4: That's very awkward, is intenses I thought it would be for seven minutes.
Speaker 1: Seems like they're kind.
Speaker 6: Of like, well, now they went up a minute because they thought it was gonna end, but then they just kind.
Speaker 3: Of if I come out on stage, if I'm doing a stand up show and that it's like I play the intro music and it's like fine, I walk out, and if it's more than like ten seconds, I start to feel weird and it's my show.
Speaker 2: Right you start dancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like okay, so it must be really good. During a speech, Costner thank the audience a problem. Three more installments of the Horizon franchise Oh Wow, So Horizon and American Saga. Chapter one in theaters June twenty eighth, Chapter two August sixteenth, rated r under seventeen. Not admitted with that parent. But to get me to stand up for one minute, it must.
Speaker 2: Be really good. And you know people that are his peers.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like in Nashville, if an artist is performing, people go watch them, but there's a lot of judgment, like let's see what they did here. For them to stand up that long, it must be it must be really good. Horizon in American Saga in theaters, June twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: There you go, so chapter one and then chapter two shortly after. It's not like you have to wait forever.
Speaker 3: Like it's way different than the old Avatar Avatar.
Speaker 2: But then didnt us pile of stories?
Speaker 4: New poll asks five thousand Americans, have you ever wanted to be the President of the United States?
Speaker 2: Ask me, absolutely, you do what?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, you're in the minority.
Speaker 2: I almost trying to win like four terms.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, out of all of us, you'd probably be the one that could do it.
Speaker 2: You gotta be nuts even want it, and you're nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because normal people wouldn't want that as it sounds like a terrible job.
Speaker 2: I would love it. Yes, okay, Amy want to be president? No Eddie, negative Morgan, no lunchbox.
Speaker 6: All the power in the world would be pretty awesome. But the stress, you wouldn't be able to nap as much.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 5: But hold on, hold on. Don't you have like a cabinet? Can't you just let them do all the work and then give me whatever to sign. I think many presidents have done that.
Speaker 3: Right, you can be allowed to the president, you can be well, or you can just put great people around you, But not me. I don't even want a cabinet. You do it everything whole service. Baby, I'd be president. Yeah what else?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So have you heard of the sandwich method in what getting dressed? Because I know Bobby has the Hamburger method when it comes to dating long distance, because he's like, you have to have.
Speaker 3: Gotta have the meat, you have the bond to start, but there's gotta be that meat. But yes, the sandwich method of getting dressed. What would I think that is? That would be weird to dress yourself dress yourself in the middle.
Speaker 2: For I guess I underwear that's the middle.
Speaker 1: It's viral on tiktokh.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it.
Speaker 4: The sandwich method is it makes it easy way for you to pick out whe you're gonna wear because you just match things in between, like you would match your shirt to your shoes and then your your pants would be a different color in between. So that's the part. Or if you want to do like I.
Speaker 3: Kind of dressed sandwich, it's a it's a Memorial day. Yes, I have white pants on, except that I found out it was Labor Day.
Speaker 2: Oh I can keep on white pants.
Speaker 1: Yes you can't.
Speaker 4: But if you wanted to wear a white hat and white jeans, then you would do a different color top and the top is like your meat.
Speaker 1: So it's just the way.
Speaker 4: They call it sandwich dressing, like you go to your closet and you go boom boom boom, pick out your outfit.
Speaker 3: Sometimes though, when I get a sandwich, I order the lettuce instead of the bread. So how would you do that?
Speaker 1: Well, then your lettuce is your bun. That's it's just like, yeahlastic. So this I thought this was funny.
Speaker 4: We have all seen Dumb and Dumber here right, Oh yeah, Okay, that movie's turning thirty years old this year, by the way, that don't make you feel old. But Jeff Daniels was talking about how the toilet scene and Dumb and Dumber he thought about not doing it because he thought it could.
Speaker 1: End his career.
Speaker 2: The scene of the movie. The scene, Okay, got it, I remember that scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's he's it's it's a difficult scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So before Deumm and Dummer, he had done more serious movies like Turns of Terms of Endearment and Speed, and he really wanted to do a movie with Jim Carrey.
Speaker 1: So he wanted to be a part of this.
Speaker 4: But like his agent and other people are like, hey, yeah, I really think you need to consider the scene like it could thank you.
Speaker 3: He is a great actor, because I believe I'm serious and I believe him funny, he's a great actor. Yeah, he need to be the dumbest person on a dumba dumber. He did that show too, where he was a news anchor on like HBO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, news room. Believable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think normally he's not like a funny humor guy. So that's what's so cool about that that, like he played such a funny character.
Speaker 3: I've only one time not done something because I thought it could have run my career, and at this point in my career I cannot share that yet. But I have also done something that people said would ruin your career and it did not. When I did Dancing with the Stars, they were like, don't do it. Only losers do that show, and I was like, I'm kind of a loser. I called my friend Charlotte and the God and who is on in New York, And I said, hey, they want to do Dancing with Stars. He was like, Okay. A lot of people do that show when they already had their moment. But there's been a few. He's like Michael Strahan, Wendy Williams that did it on their way up.
Speaker 2: Nobody does it at their peak. Most do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'd like to be back in the line light he goes, but there are a few. Even Kim Kardashian did it. Think about that she did Dance with the Stars to good Well. He was like, there are a few people that use it to go up instead of use it to be back. And so I was like, all right, I'm going to do it. And next thing, you know, got that trophy chow and then you went.
Speaker 4: You went all the way, which is sort of in line with the advice Jim Carrey gave Jeff Daniels.
Speaker 2: He's like, brings it back to the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, look, Jeff, you can do this. You're gonna be great. You just have to go all in, like you have to go all the way.
Speaker 1: With it, and it's going to be a scene.
Speaker 4: That outlives us all like people are gonna be talking about it.
Speaker 2: I love the scene. But it's funny. Yeah, this is funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, I Mamy. That's my file.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Miss Bronson is an employee at Homebridge Healthcare Agency and she has to get to work every day. Well, her car hadn't been working, so she's been taking a uber, taking the lift walking to work. An other day, she's getting out of an uber when she gets to work and the CEO happens to see her getting out of an Uber. It's like, hey, what's going on? Why are you uber into work? She's like, oh, man, car broke down, doesn't work anymore. I gotta get a new one. Can't afford it. So CEO said, man, I gotta do something. Went up in her office, started doing something online shopping, bought her an SUV.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's the sound of online shopping. That easy.
Speaker 3: Wow, And all of a sudden, that's awesome. They bought her Wow, change your life. Absolutely changed her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then miss Bronson quit No stop just showing. She quit the next day sold the car. No no, But I mean think about that.
Speaker 3: She makes decisions every single day, every single day based on the fact that she doesn't have a car, and now a lot of those decisions are able to be made differently or not at all because that person changed her life.
Speaker 6: Man, how cool is that the CEO sees you getting out of an ubers, they buy you a car.
Speaker 2: Don't start coming to working. Am saying maybe.
Speaker 6: So MU should be standing out front when.
Speaker 2: I riding in an uber. A great story, that is what it's all about. That was telling me something good