Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show, Kathy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend Steven of five months might already be messing around. Hey, Kathy tells, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, basically, yeah, it's been about five months, and you know, we've had an awesome five months. We met at a party that he actually crashed, even actually crashed. They sort of like wedged himself in between me and my sister, but you know, we were just having an awesome time and we had a great connection. And then I don't know about last week, he's been I don't know, just I don't know, just kind of off. It's just not who I've think to have met, you know. So I caught him at least had once or twice looking at my phone, and when I asked him about it, he just said he looking for a picture that we had taken and that we wanted to post. And you know, I really didn't care.
Speaker 1: I was just you know, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Hiding anything, so I just let him send himself the picture. But on the flip side, he's been released sketchy with his computer and you know, he has a key to my place where at that point, you know, and and I actually walked in on him talking quote unquote with someone. But he was just a say who enjoying himself while doing so on his laptop to touch my dress.
Speaker 1: So it was so weird.
Speaker 3: He just said that he was adjusting himself like yes to write or whatever that means. You know, I'm we've been pretty open in you know, bedroom wise since we've met, and we've had a very very healthy physical kind of relationship becase to my grip. But not only that, but two weeks ago, I had this girl's night over at my place and he knew it and he kind of just invited himself over, which was okay, I guess, but the whole time he was just ignoring me, like I don't know, like I was the third wheel that night, and so we got into.
Speaker 1: A huge fight about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I could go on. It's just he's just acting really weird. If I can just say that, and I just think sumthing's up.
Speaker 4: There's kind of a lot of flags here.
Speaker 5: He crashes the party, he's crashing your party, He's going into your house playing with himself. I mean, I don't know some of some of this stuff just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: It's not right right, No, not at all.
Speaker 5: And it's like five months. They say that nobody can fake who they really are for longer than three months, right, Oh, so five months. Maybe he was able to fake it for four and five months point. He's just a sketchy dude.
Speaker 3: So I'm just trying to find out, like what the heck is going on. You know, women are always really good about like you have to listen to our intuition.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, and your intuition is telling me that something is going on.
Speaker 1: Telling you yeah, yeah, telling me.
Speaker 2: Too, and I don't yeah, I mean, it definitely sounds shady. And and he wasn't like apologetic or I mean, his reaction sounds strange to me, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just that makes sense.
Speaker 5: You're a bay, like you could effortlessly lie about anything else, like whether he's cheating or not. There's a lot of stuff that it feels icky.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say, and I don't want to be paranoyd girlfriend or whatever, but I want to know what that's before we keep going down in the road.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I think there's a time to be rightfully paranoid, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean that that I just so, I mean, it's just, you know, when I approach him about it, he's just like, you know, come on, it's just me being a guy and his guy's stuff, and you know, he's just downplayed at all, like you know, come big, like good, and I just I don't know, I don't just you know, just just adjusting myself.
Speaker 4: And now all right, well, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and you already told us what grocery store he's Awards card member at, so we'll pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, one of our Lucky Rewards card members wins free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. It's our little way of saying thank you. And we'll see if he sends those flowers to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I just want to know. Yeah, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back and get you to catch a Cheater next right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, And if you're just joining us, Kathy is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of five months named Steven might be cheating on her. We're about to help her out and give him a call and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to Kathy or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kathy, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I just you know, my boyfriend of five months has just been acting really weird, and I have to follow my gud and think I've tried to approach you about it down everything. I caught him, you know, playing with himself, but he said it was just like kind adjusting herself and I was like, yeah, whatever, and then he's just acting weird at my girls night and I just I don't know, something is just not adding up.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please please, I just want to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Shor been calling from I was looking for our rewards Card member named Stephen.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, this is Stephen.
Speaker 2: Hi, Steven. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to give you some good news today. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 1: Uh where did I win?
Speaker 4: Maybe you haven't seen the signs.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random to win free flowers delivered from our floral department. It's our little way of saying thank you very much for So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a card, and a box of candy to be delivered to anybody that you want in the United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 4: It's a three hundred and twelve dollars value.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 2: If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes over the phone. So if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can do that right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I can do it right now. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh great, okay, I guess I just need to get the first and last name of the person you would like to send them to. You can send them to Sasha, Okay, Sasha okay, Hey, hold on.
Speaker 1: A second, hold on, hold on, hold on. That's my sister, Stephen.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Jubal Show. It's a radio show. We do a segment where we try to catch people cheating. That is actually your girlfriend Kathy on the guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you I'm just I'm sorry. I'm for it.
Speaker 3: Steven, my sister.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: You're gonna stay?
Speaker 3: Have you been have you been shagging?
Speaker 1: Have you? We have not? We haven't. We haven't hooked up yet. We haven't even hooked up yet, just to talk. Yes, Oh my god, I am cool. I can I can explain honestly that we've had a great fun. So the truth is, the first night that that we met, I was actually trying to hook up with Sasha.
Speaker 5: But you were all over me, and I was like, maybe I'll try Maybe I'll try this for a little while.
Speaker 1: And so I did and I and I thought that, you know, for a little bit, it was all right, and then I don't know, it didn't feel like a perfect match. And so I started talking to Sasha again and it felt like we had more of a connection, and I just like, I don't be together. We've been together five months.
Speaker 6: You came to Christmas, my Christmas dinner with my so were you guys just all flirty?
Speaker 1: Flirty? Like when I was in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: Cooking a little bit, I just like, sorry, guy, it was oh my god, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I hate you. I you know, I hate my sister, you my dog. No, and I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to make like I don't. I really I did try.
Speaker 6: And the truth is I just have more of a connection with your sister and I and I, honestly, I just hope that one day you can respect that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit. Like we didn't hook up yet or anything. We were talking. We just didn't like, how could you do this? Five months? We've been together five months? You're touch dog. I hate you. I hate you. I never want to see you again.
Speaker 4: You are awful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go bye. We haven't even hooked up yet.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make it any better. I was going to say, how does that make it better? It doesn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make it any better at all. Kathy hung up. And Steven, it doesn't make it better, man, You know what?
Speaker 1: He has everything up? All? Right? Are you guys happy we did.
Speaker 2: I didn't date Kathy and then start dating her sister in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 1: Are you're going around narking on everybody? I don't know
Speaker 4: The jewel shows to catch a cheater