Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own.
Speaker 3: New Draft King.
Speaker 2: Customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon.
Speaker 2: That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bet when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: CD lamb response Detroy Aigmen criticism after Eigman called the Cowboys receiver lazy and terrible. CD responded to sit down interview with former coach Jason Garrett as a I take it in.
Speaker 3: We got to work. I use it as a building block.
Speaker 2: If you say our routes are lazy, I'm going to go out there every week and show you my route.
Speaker 3: Personally.
Speaker 2: I take that as constructive criticism as well as he should. If we can control it, let's go work at it and get better at it. I'm a hard worker. So anything you say that I'm not doing I'm going to show you that I'm doing it.
Speaker 5: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: That's a very mature answer. I love it, very very very mature answer. Now, is that what he's really thinking. Probably not, But what he said publicly is the perfect answer to the criticism that a legend from your organization who has won multiple Super Bowls.
Speaker 5: Three fos, great response.
Speaker 2: And the thing is is that you have to understand Troy's a quarterback, right, Troy used to get on mic ass Michael Irvin. What he's saying is that, like, bro, if I don't consistently know where you are, that's why people looking at us like we're crazy. You and I have had the conversation. As long as see the and Dak have been playing together, they shouldn't have these miss fires like they have on No, No, they have. They have miss fires like guys, they ain't never played together, right.
Speaker 5: But you know what I think that's due to now?
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, every year, yeah, missing training every year, those repetitions that you need in training camp, mini camp, OTAs.
Speaker 5: All that helps.
Speaker 1: All that helps and building building that chemistry because it resets itself at every year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not I'm not gonna go to training gether.
Speaker 1: I'm not at training camp, I'm not at OTAs or I'm not at mini camp.
Speaker 5: But then coming season, you think everything is just gonna.
Speaker 3: Be no like that, But that's your opportunity to work on stuff. The o jo.
Speaker 2: It's just like you don't like, man, you know what, I have my best year and I don't work anymore. You work hard to have a better year, so you get back to try to eat build even a better report each year. Each year you want to expand, hey, hey we're good at this, let's see if we can get a little better at that. Okay, we got good at this and that, let's see we can get good at something else.
Speaker 3: That's how you build, That's how you get better.
Speaker 2: And so now everything that showed the fade and cut out, you know, the speed out, all that stuff. But uh, you know it's it's like I said, I don't watch him. I used to watch him when I first started at UH at UH at Fox. Yeah, I used to watch tape because I wanted to see I like, but I just I had to stop because in my head I'm too critical.
Speaker 3: Oho, So I'm like, bro, what what the hell is this? That lazy ass round? Brother?
Speaker 2: You can't bro, you rounded the route off. That's why the DPK point knock.
Speaker 3: It down.
Speaker 2: And then you you put the blank on. He knew you was breaking out. That's why the candidate. So I'm glass, I'm gladd CD. I hope see he takes takes it like, Okay, you played the quarterback. You know what's expected of us in Dallas. Criticism comes along with the job, especially the guy that played like he plays like you said Troy is looking at it from a quarterback. He's looking at it from Dak. Everybody's saying Dak bad. But damn, these guys running be laid ass round. He don't know where they're gonna be because the rock. Hey, will my back foot hit that quarterback back foot hit O Joe with.
Speaker 3: It's three or five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I can't be I can't be back there, jacket the ball off. Worried about you.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's people coming, people.
Speaker 3: Coming, so uh.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys are ready to try something new weekend to help help juice up the NFL's worst rushing offense. The team plans to elevate four time Pro Bowl running back Dalvin Cook off the practice squad, setting the stage for his Uh. They're seventy seven yards rushing per game, ranked dead last in the NFL. As that stands, that would be the worst Dallas worst per game average through first six games since nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good look. It's a good look for the Cowboys for bringing Dalvin Cook up.
Speaker 2: Uh. Isn't that when they traded Herschel? Did they trade Herschel? I think they traded Herschel. That was eighty nine they traded they traded Herschel to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Listen that Dalvin Cook's Dalvin Cook's still fast, shifty. It's really good off tackle, you know, running through the holes he can be can make you can make you miss. But I think I think, I think what you think you think it's gonna help it? I think it might help. Hell, they listened, they played. They did the coming out of a bye week. I think this is a good week for the Cowboys to rejuvenate everything they have going on. They're playing the forty nine and forty nine is a hurt. Everybody hurt. I'm not sure he's gonna play. You know you is out, Brandon, I don't know. I'm not sure if Brandon Jennison is back. But wan Jenny's I mean trumping about about Brandon Jennison. J want Jennis.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, Brandon Jennings played basketball. He definitely out you.
Speaker 1: He was talking trash about he would beat me. So it was still stuck in my head. It's still stuck in my head. But yeah, if the in the game, this is one that they can't win just because of the injuries.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna run the football because Jared Jones said that, Uh in his offense, you know, Deck Henry would look like that because you know why, because you won't give him the ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess what.
Speaker 2: Da cook an't gonna look like that either, because you're gonna wan't throw the ball forty times.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, you could throw the ball forty times, but you're gonna have to establish the goddamn rummers at some point because if you don't, all they're gonna do is sit and goddamn too shell all goddamn day.
Speaker 3: Yes, And why would I come out of it. You can't run the ball.
Speaker 5: Exactly, and that makes that much more or typical on d yes.
Speaker 2: So we're about to find out if they can, if they can run the ball when they play that is that a Sunday game or Monday game.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow is the is the afternoon game or a night game? Son night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Sunday night football, lot, Joe, That's gonna be a good one, That's the thing I mean. But at the end of the day, oh Joe, you got to you gotta let they guy run the ball. Jerry think you supposed to get like have five carries one hundred yards and what Madden?
Speaker 1: Thank you, you can't even do that in Madden till about five carries one hundred yards? Just man, Jay, I mean, Jerry, Jerry's been around the game long enough to know you don't have the same larr reality not there.
Speaker 2: No nog you ain't got the guy that was blocking an emmin. No, but you damnu ain't get no five ten carries. And was told that thing twenty.
Speaker 3: Five thirty times game.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Oh, y'all went back and listen to what Jerry said with Jerry said that none of the players or the staff has complained about the tour, Right, Jerry, you threatened the fire guy.
Speaker 3: That you don't even own the radio station. Yeah, so you you do pulled that power move.
Speaker 2: And you think somebody gonna say, hey, Jerry, I think that's a bad idea. You already showed him what you'll do. Yeah, I wonder why they ain't told you that, Jerry. You done told him. Man, you're gonna get somebody in there to ask him more favorable questions. And you think somebody that's directly tied to you gonna tell you you wrong?
Speaker 3: I didn't, damn my mad Jerry no better.
Speaker 5: And Jerry funny Man the greatest businessman of all time.
Speaker 2: Boy Eric Dickinson set the NFL rushing record twenty one oh five in nineteen eighty four. That's after he came off his rookie season he ran for eighteen oh eight. Over the last past forty season, no one has been able to top that mark, but something could change.
Speaker 3: Heading into Week eight, Derick Henry is.
Speaker 2: On pace to break the record, and although plenty of players have gotten off the heart starts the first half of the season before fading lamar thanks, Henry might be able to break the record. He says, Henry has a good chance to top Ed's number. It's there. I feel like he has a great chance of achieving it. I think he can do it. I believe he can do it. Through seven weeks, Henry rush for eight hundred and seventy three yards. He's on pace to run for twenty one to twenty, which will be fifteen yards more than Ed's record. So Henry doesn't have a huge margin for error going forward. Yeah, Ojoe, what you think.
Speaker 1: The possibility of him doing it is really really good. It's really really good, very good. Oh, there's nothing. The Ravens almost seem like a cheat code when you watch and play against everybody they play.
Speaker 5: Lamar is running the ball, He's throwing the ball.
Speaker 1: Derrick Curry's running the ball, He's catching balls out that god damn backfield.
Speaker 5: That's what.
Speaker 1: That's not even part of his repertoire. That's yeah, that's a big worth for better. I can't spell it. I mean they look really really good office like, it's damn it, you're scary. So I was to say that the two best teams in the NFL offensively, I'm going Detroit and I'm going God damn Ravens, and the Ravens are getting it done on the ground before they even put the ball in the air. And this is the passing. This is the past happy league.
Speaker 2: Now HM, well, my question is at what expense does Jack Harry break that record?
Speaker 3: TD?
Speaker 2: We could have got TV record because there are games in which TD when he ran for two thousand and eight, Oh Joe, TD was done at the hold right, you beting a rush for one hundred and fifty and might wouldn't let it play anymore. Or he be rushed for one sixty nine and at the third quarter like he's done for the fourth quarter, So he sat out probably equivalent if you look at what if you go back and look at when he didn't play anymore, he probably set out the equivalent of probably three games. Because Mike saw the bigger picture. Yeah, I get you that record, we don't win the Super Bowl? What the hell? Because at the end of the day, we wanted to be special. You needed to repeat in order for you to be one of these teams that people talk about. Rick currently, you got to do it back to back, right, So do I think he can do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 2: I do, Because there's gonna be a situation where they're gonna need him to run the air out of the ball. Yeah, and he's more than capable of doing that. And I think they have a team that takes pride and kind of like when TD TD need like one hundred and seventy something yards to get that record on Joe Man, you out of saw them line.
Speaker 5: They were block, they were blocking.
Speaker 3: I'm like, throw it, throw it.
Speaker 2: Bad please, Hey them Lionan wanted it. They're like hey, They're like, Oh, we're gonna get this. We're gonna get that record. We're gonna get two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that for them is surprising and knowing that no absolute for this. Absolutely we're the reason why he was able to get that record.
Speaker 5: So it means just as much of them as it does to him winning that.
Speaker 2: Record and he gets an extra game seventeen instead of sixteen, Right, what was so amazing? OJ went for two thousand and three and fourteen damn in Buffalo and.
Speaker 5: Them Boy and the Boy with them, Boy with tot that rock.
Speaker 2: Oh, the electric Company, that's what they call the offensive line. The Electric Company, Roley McKenzie, Joe Delamalaire. They were moving people, a moving they were moving him up.
Speaker 3: Out of there.
Speaker 2: Actually, Joe Ferguson, if I'm not mistaken, Joe Ferguson was the quarterback. Joe Ferguson was the quarterback we played my rookie year, we played Indy. Joe Ferguson was the quarterback in India in nineteen ninety and I think oj broke that record and was seventy three, right.
Speaker 3: And he was quarterback. He was, He was the quarterback for Oja and he was the quarterback in ending right.
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know what happened with but hey that uh, he was a hell of a running back. Everybody wanted to be thirty two use everybody. The NFL fined Jets linebacker Quincy Williams forty five twenty dollars for unnecessary roughness use of helmet on the head the Steelers Jalen Warren. Last week, Quincy tweeted, how am I supposed to make this tackle? My shoulder hated that far from his head he lowered his helmet to make contact with me. I will not get ran over flag football to hand touch. I agree, yeah, ip, total because my instincts Ojo, when I catched the football and I know I'm coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that that that's football in general. I'm not I'm not sure what the hell.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they expect players to do, especially as fast as than moving on that field. They're trying to change the game and the way players play on instinct and you react in in real time. What's gonna happen is if you try to change up some of the things you do to protect yourself while making the tackle, somebody's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Hurt exactly because you can't helitate. I can't helitate a tackler. I can't heltate as a receiver because my instinct I know that hit coming, I'm gonna break every time. So I'm gonna bring my head into the into the strike zone because I'm a he's aiming like, okay, I'm in the white he's aiming for this right now.
Speaker 1: I'm want to do the people. I'm not sure who the people are in charge. I'm not sure if the competition committee has anything to do with this. If you watch film, if you know the game of football, if you're a football guy and it's been around it for a very long time, you understand the difficulty and you're finding a player when there's only one, only one way to make that tackle.
Speaker 5: Yes, do with There's nothing else.
Speaker 1: There is no alternative, There is no alternative outside of you just stay high and he run right through you.
Speaker 2: And money exactly exactly. But you know a lot of times guys get to get to hit for hitting receivers. Some about heat defenseless. No, that mother folk got on him. And the shoulder pass. He ain't defenseless. What ahead of the thing that was doing out here? And when you go to catch a pass and you know contacts coming, you brace for it, so you drop your head down into the strike zone. He might be trying to hit you in your waist, but you're gonna brace for that list You ain't gonna like, Okay, he's gonna hit me by waist. No, it ain't gonna be assault in half. You wanna try to absorb that blow as much as you possibly can. It's just physics. It's just it is what it is, and I get it. It's a quarterback fall. You threw that fed up pass. Hell, I'll be wanting to throw it back to him sometimes, you know, you take it. Let's witch physicians. I wouna go out there I'm gonna throw you one of these. You catch it, you tell me how you should have caught it. I agree with you, Quinzy bro I A, I don't know how you're supposed to make the time.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's forty five thousand dollars. Fine, but that's a lot, bron. This is a guy running oyo this running back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that one because the running back can't lower his head, right, I'm like, who runs through the damn whole chef?
Speaker 3: High?
Speaker 5: That's high?
Speaker 2: Well, like you ran through the Roger what I'm saying. But for the most part, o, Yo, when you see contact coming, you pray, Hey, you pray for it.
Speaker 5: You gotta get down. You have to. If you don't, you're gonna get hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I think a lot of people he plays and needs.
Speaker 2: Uh plassing the rules that uh I ain't played no football because then you play football there you know there are certain things just gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Russell had one glaring omission on this list of great coaches he's played for. When talking to Yahoo's Sports about getting his mojo back this season, russ spoke highly of his time in Pittsburgh and his career in Seattle, but he left off talking positively about Broncos and playing under Peyton Manning. I'm in a good place here in excuse me, Sean who that said?
Speaker 3: Manny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Broncos and playing under pay Sean Payton, Sean Payton, I'm in a good place here in Pittsburgh. I'm excited and I'm happy where my feet are. Just focus where you are right now. I look at it as a tremendous honor, and I don't look at it as a bad thing. I get to play for Pete Carroll, I get to play for Mike Tomlin, two all time greats. What are you supposed to say? The man benched him. The man put all the blame everything that transpired his first year in Denver.
Speaker 3: He placed it at the feet of Russ. What Bro's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Say, Carl Newke Cardinal rule number one. You never chancetise a player in front of your team, especially your quarterback.
Speaker 5: I agree, you don't do it. You don't do it on the.
Speaker 1: Sideline in the middle of a game, hoping to get a reaction out of him.
Speaker 5: You know he wasn't gonna push you. Pion On lettis absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And I don't I mean, at some point in time, I understand Russ is a god fearing man, but the human also. Yeah, see, sometimes people take the human element out of it. Oh, just just be the bigger person. Well damn if I gotta always keep being being the bigger person. Oh yo, I'm hanging around too many small people. God damn, I can't always be the bigger man.
Speaker 5: I like that one.
Speaker 3: So y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, let everybody just say whatever they want. Oh, you know, is just words, So just let everybody just say whatever treat you however. Yeah, nah, man, I ain't got no problem. I ain't got no problem with Russ. I don't have a problem with Russ didn't say right, he saying anything. I don't have a problem with what he didn't say right. I mean, I've been fortunate to shoe. I've been for the most part, I've had got along with all my head coach. I ain't never had a problem with any head coach. But I was in the quarterback, so I have a different level of expectation. I don't really have no problem with no no position coach. I'm a I'm a i'm i'm I'm big on respect, Joe, I'm big on that, especially when there's an interaction, and there has to be an interaction between us, especially on an ongoing basis, because that what you don't say it's to me, and I won't say it's to you.
Speaker 3: That's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: Where you're the position coach, or you the offensive coordinator, or you're in a position where we're gonna have to coexist, that's kind of hard, you know what I'm saying. You know, you build a relationship, they get somebody party, get mad. Don't say it to me?
Speaker 3: Who? So how do you expect that to work?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You in the kitchen, I'm in the kitchen. You're in the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom. Right, we're in the bad You in the bedroom, by in the bedrooms. So how we're in the base? We we're in the base. So how does that gonna work? Don't say nothing to me, don't look at me.
Speaker 5: Yeah that listen, ship, Now I.
Speaker 3: Would look at it.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna look at you now, on purpose, on purpose? What you looking at you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: But hey, I ain't got no problem with ruff. Didn't say, hey man treating like stir fry. So hell no, I ain't got nothing good to say. I ain't got nothing. See, I ain't say nothing bad, but you can deduce by it saying not me not saying anything, you could deduce what I really think. Right, And my mama said, if I ain't got nothing to say good to say about somebody, don't say nothing at all.
Speaker 3: And had nothing good to say. He did. Okay, now we're back, goak.
Speaker 2: James had his first triple double of the season and seven comeback win over the Kings. Lebron posted the first triple doubles the season, including sixteen points in the fourth quarter. The Lakers improved the three and zero for the first time since twenty ten to twenty eleven. Lebron finished with thirty two points, fourteen rebounds, ten and six.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 2: I saw him the first night. Watched the game last night, o jo. They were down by twenty two points. And I'm not trying to throw no shade on nobody, but I'm not so sure they win that game that they were down twenty two points. Last year, that's the game they ended up losing, and Lebron, James and Ad end up playing like twenty something minutes because they done got blowed out.
Speaker 3: Are they going to get.
Speaker 2: Lebron and the only time Lebron got mad and Lebron was cooking, and then Ruin hotchemore come down there, take a shout. Lebron was like, bro, I don' hit ten on the row. Got ten points in the row. Swing that more folks.
Speaker 1: Swinging you Mrror he got he gotta read the room. You gotta read the room in that situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, o Joe.
Speaker 2: Normally they allow guys to take a heat check. I mean, guys get cooking like that. You could have got comes from half court one step across half court.
Speaker 3: The time, like he had the logo.
Speaker 2: He let it go, Ruis, And now let me let me interrupt your normally schedule programming the Lebron cooking and try to get me one.
Speaker 1: The ball to the man with the man with the hot hand. Get the ball to the man with the hot hand.
Speaker 3: Man he Bron probably gonna get that ball to hit inside of the head. But he was cooking the night. Oh and Anthony Davis, oh.
Speaker 5: Man and was cooking and was cooking too.
Speaker 2: Oh ad had thirty one nine and three steals, two blocks. Oh yeah, yo uh he but everybody played well. Eighty had thirty one, really had eighteen. Bron had a triple double thirty two. D Lo had his best game of the season. He had sixteen. Austin Reeves, coming off of what twenty six twenty one performance last night, had sixteen, and West Side Connect Dalton Connect had ten.
Speaker 3: The most depressive though, was the other night.
Speaker 2: Was that last Friday, last night Kobe and the Ozars. That's what I called Austar Reeves covid of the oar he was cooking last night. Ad been cooking the whole season, ad going. This is the ad that I needed to see.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is what if he stay healthy, it's gonna be nasty. If he stayed healthy, play seventy seventy five games, gonna be nasty.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: All we need, all we need, all we need is all we need is by seventy we give to well, give him twelve games off, right, give us seventy, Yeah, give us seventy. But they played well. They did a great job on the glass that they cleaned over on the glass. They He needed to play well because Sabonas Sabonas always have big games against a d and he had another one the knight. He had twenty nine points, twelve rebounds, ten of sis look Lebron. The problem that he was having is that Ad was getting outscored by Sibonas we know, he's gonna have more assistant AD because he runs a lot on the offense.
Speaker 3: He'll get in the pick and roll, he'll do the dribble hand off.
Speaker 2: He's a great passing big man like his daddy, our beatas sabonas. But tonight Ad came to play. He was ten of fifteen, ten eight. You missed three free throws at them, free points, Bro, getting them points, get them part. We've been twenty four to twenty four, Ad had you made your free throws.
Speaker 3: But I take it. You'll give me thirty one nine ers.
Speaker 2: You gonna give us thirty one nine with three steals, two blocks and two of sis. I take it. But Lebron was sensational to night. The Lakers look good. The Lakers look good. Like I said, I'm not trying to throw no at anybody, but I think everybody can attest this might be the best we've seen.
Speaker 3: The Lakers look this. Earn probably says twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: And we know the you know they ended up winning the championship down in the bubble, but they look good. They definitely look better than that at any point in time in the last three to four years. That's for damn Now, Ojo, it's time for Q and a, Q and A. In the stretch a little bit, Doctor Frankie M Bellam is saying, somebody called the fire department because the new merch is Yes, yes, it appreciate that, Doc, I appreciate that. Hopefully everybody that's received their merch. I've been seeing people post a little bit OHO, so hopefully you really like it.
Speaker 3: It's great quality.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of thought and time that went into it to try to make sure we come up with things that you know, you like a lot. A lot of it's saying we probably gonna have another another drop here in the next two to three weeks. But we really really appreciate your support. Thank you, Doc, because you've been here from day one. That's what things said about Dot and she showed up at Vegas, she showed up in Atlanta, that's one thing, and she's on here every night, So Doc, we really appreciate that support. We appreciate the support from all of you guys that showed up for us in Atlanta, Houston, Dallas. Uh.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Uh uh, hey, that's gonna be live huh.
Speaker 2: And in the spring, Yeah, we're gonna spring. We're gonna head about seven cities in the spring and the spring.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, We're we're going on tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on? When is the spring?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What month?
Speaker 5: So let me know so I can give I give my scheduled together.
Speaker 1: I got, I got it. Buy my outfits uh huh. I want to get my outfits early.
Speaker 3: We're going on tour. You ain't going to school, You ain't got a bouy, no new outfits.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, but I got listen. Uh, I got to be shocked, man, for what the tour like.
Speaker 3: Listen. I don't just want to like you normally do right now, Okay, that's perfect, No.
Speaker 5: That's not how I want to do it. Listen, this is what I want to do. You see how athletes like like today, you got to do this too with me.
Speaker 1: You know how when they when they walk through the tunnel, they got the camera and it's it's a fashion show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's what we need to have. We need to have cameras that catches coming out of the car.
Speaker 1: You hear me, and you got to have you got to put that ship on unk and the catchers come out of the car.
Speaker 5: You know, and and they got the video in slow motion and it catch the outfit. So we got to do that.
Speaker 1: Why you know, we got to add that to We got to add that to like a fashion segment for us on tour.
Speaker 2: What you think, no, no, but I'll let you go off. I'm gonna be comfortable up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, we're gonna change clothes.
Speaker 2: Listen, you do realize like on a tour, right, we're not at home, Like I'm at my home, so I could easily go upstairs.
Speaker 5: I can easily stay with me real quick, baby, listen to you.
Speaker 1: When the Dolphins go somewhere to play, right, yeah, players get on the plane and they're comfortable.
Speaker 3: They're coming.
Speaker 1: When they at the hotel the day of the game, they put that ship on, you know, for for they for the fashion walk into the stadium. So when we fly to the city we're going, let's say we're doing Let's say we're doing let's say Cincinnati for example.
Speaker 5: So when we fly to Cincinnati, we wear our sweats, we were our nightcap stuff. But when it's time for the.
Speaker 1: Show, wherever we go do the show at, then we put that ship on so the camera can catch us.
Speaker 2: Where y'all want sweats at Who y'all it's it'sn't that y'all can wear sweats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know you were a team issue sweats suit.
Speaker 3: Not at Denver, you didn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, let's stay on topic. Now, stay on topic. But we're gonna do that all Yeah. Oh Joe, I got listen. I'll style you. I'll style you. I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, O Joe, Hey, I'm gonna have i'mna be dressed just like I was like at Atlanta like I.
Speaker 1: Was for Uh, we're gonna change. You can wear what you wear on stage. I'm just saying we got to put that ship on to make our interest, to let people know we coming in.
Speaker 5: We mean we mean business.
Speaker 3: We mean business.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it, we mean business when we come to a city near you.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: Uh aving, Young Corey, what's UPO? Merchant's crazy? Congrat again. Appreciate you, bro, Thank you so much. I really we really really appreciate that. Uh. Todd said, how impactful is Rob Livingston for SeeU buffs way.
Speaker 3: He got the defense playing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I think he plays too much man coverage because you notice on the person at some point in time, o't Joe until you cover that back on the swing.
Speaker 5: They gonna keep running it, keep running.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You remember they got hit up for a seventy five eighty yard against ucl They swung the back out of the backfield. They got to pick boom. They swung him out the backfield today got a touchdown. They ran the rub on the gold line, got a touchdown. At some point in time, Hey, it's okay to play. It's okay. Plays on to make him thank you of the man and drop. But I think he's doing unbelievable. I think, Uh, Pat Sherman is doing an unbelievable job. Uh he's coached in the NFL. He runs a pro style offense. And I think I don't have a problem with this. And I think time warned somebody for his son's last year that was in a pro style that get his son ready to play in the pros. I ain't got no problem with it. So but Rob Lives to the decordinator, has been He's been great.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: William Wright sharp give us your honest opinion about Oh Shiloh. I mean he he's a thumper. Oh yeah, he misses a lot of tackles because he's constantly going for the big hit. And that you're gonna get that when guys go for big hits, especially if you don't have it, because see, the thing is, it's easy to go for a big hit, but the guy can't go anywhere. Oh y'all, mm hmm, it's hard to go for a big hit. He an open field or he sees you and you know, look, uh, you got a fifteen yard penalty. You know, you just gotta be smart. It's situations like that. You know you're right now on the sideline. You grab the guy leg, he gonna pretend like he got shot by sniper. So you just got to be smart with situations like that. But but y'all wanted to be ed Reed, y'all want to be Troy Polamalo. I mean, I'm just trying to he's good.
Speaker 5: Though, he's good.
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting.
Speaker 2: It's funny when I look at time, I'm like, bro, you ain't getting none of your kids. Your speed. You you selfish. You held all the speed, You kept all the speed for yourself unless DeAndre Bucky got it.
Speaker 5: But somebody got it? Who but somebody?
Speaker 3: Well, we know what you do it and Shalloh ain't got it.
Speaker 2: I don't know who got it out of DeAndre uh Bucket and the youngest daughter, but we know them.
Speaker 3: To them too barred, they ain't got it.
Speaker 2: They they ain't got it, Sonny standards say, mister Sharp, that'd be dirty Assistannati defense tonight keeps winning.
Speaker 3: Hello, that'd be dirty assistance.
Speaker 2: Sissy's defense tonight, keep it eighty number eighty five Award, Betty little thing right here, man, you know.
Speaker 3: WoT this hold on?
Speaker 5: Matter of fact?
Speaker 1: Listen, you got all the awards out, all the awards we won, you have all of them.
Speaker 3: Can you see that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can see it. I can see it. I want it.
Speaker 3: I want to say, whoa, whoa, whoa? You over talking. I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 5: What you're gonna say. Go ahead, what you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Black Podcasting Award, Best Best Sports Podcast twenty twenty four winner, Nightcap.
Speaker 3: That's what it says. That's us, that's that's the team.
Speaker 5: That's a team joint, that's the team. You know, a team thing.
Speaker 2: I tell you what we're gonna do. This is what I'm gonna do. I'm a treaty like the Stanley Cup. I'm gonna send it to you. You get to keep it for a day, then you send it back.
Speaker 1: Why would I send it back if you got two of them? They gave you two of them for a reason. And I don't understand. Every time we win awards, why is everything going to you and not one coming to me?
Speaker 2: They got my You know what? I asked that question. I say, why do y'all send all these award to me? Y'all know y'all supposed to be sitting these ward o jo. They say, we expect you to get that oo. I say, well, in due time. I will mean due time.
Speaker 5: I'm still waiting on all awards. Huh, I'm wining on all of war. I don't have. I don't have nothing I got.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no award either.
Speaker 5: I'm looking. I'm looking at the awards behind you.
Speaker 3: Which one I don't know how to pronounce them?
Speaker 5: I see two webbys.
Speaker 3: I don't see no two webbings.
Speaker 1: I see one to the left, I see one to the right. Oh I can't see Oh, look you're looking right at it.
Speaker 3: I got uh, okay, what.
Speaker 2: A I'll tell you what you do, make a list of the wars that you don't have, and then I'll send you a list of the wars you're not gonna get, and let's see if they match.
Speaker 3: And let's see if they match you up.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonave. I'm gonna give you thirty days. If I don't get my wars in thirty days, I don't. I don't mean to give you an ultimatum. You know you more people, man, but I had to beat you up. Man, what I'm gonna give you what it was gonna happen to James Harrison. It can happen to you first.
Speaker 2: Now you know what, I'll tell you what I told one of my girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yes, she gave me an ultimatum.
Speaker 2: Yes, I said, if you give me an ultimatum, you say do this or that, right, I'm always gonna take that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, you say this or I'm always gonna choose the else, just cause.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you ain't give me no choice, right right, right right.
Speaker 2: You're trying to you're trying to pull a red on me in the five heart be thinking you're gonna dang gonna be out in the window choke.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, hey hey, sure.
Speaker 3: You got your uh uh uh you gotta we get it out to you, all.
Speaker 5: Right, appreciate that.
Speaker 1: You you're a good dude, man, you you, you and the whole team, y'all, the good y'all, y'all some good people sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean you probably should look for uh November of twenty Never. Now we get it to we get it to you.
Speaker 3: I don't get no war.
Speaker 2: They send them to the volume. They don't send me no ward. You make them self like they send it to thief. Hold on, well who I need to talk to the volume? Me?
Speaker 3: You're talking to me? Now we get it to You'll have ask you gonna Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm ship, I'm ship. I'm still waiting. I'm waiting. I'm a funk call. I ain't even gotten my phone. Cake, you know, I'm sure my kids, my kids don't want to see that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh there you go? Yeah, yeah right that right there. I'm waiting on that. Wait that's me or you? Okay, I'm not dark enough than.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Got a cheeseburger, Yeah that's me. A soccer ball as a microphone. We got a beanie on?
Speaker 5: Yeah that's me.
Speaker 1: I like wearing beanies when it's cold. You do, yeah, yeah, keep it, keep my head on. Wish or something I can tell you.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, I got I told you the scoop. I gave you a business.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, that's consequences in a repercussion behind your actions.
Speaker 1: So if your actions are to keep my award and not send me any of the awards, then you know what's to come.
Speaker 5: I mean you and I've been in the gym too, so you know all these.
Speaker 3: What's that? What's that? That's a Lombardi? What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: That's the that's dope. I want a couple of them on Madden. I don't want novel feet keep it.
Speaker 5: I don't want that. I don't want that. I can't do nothing of that. I want them awards. Well, I actually I contributed.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 5: If you send me that, I ain't got nothing. I ain't I ain't do nothing. I ain't do nothing.
Speaker 3: This is nice. This a nice little show.
Speaker 1: Yes, cool, it's cool, it's nice. It's nice to look at. It'd be better if it'd be better if you fourteen carry gold?
Speaker 3: Uh, I got a h I got a cittin Thatt the Bengals helmet called Pickings.
Speaker 5: No I got I got that. I got a Carl picking jersey saying.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, it was cool. All right, man, I'm gonna get I'm gonna get you your uh man, because you'll be getting on my nerves.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying. I'm not trying to get on the nerves.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just trying to I'm just trying to prevent from having a trying to jump on me like a chicken on the june Bug.
Speaker 5: You know, have you ever seen a chicken jump on the june bug?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh, you've got the webbing? Oh Joe, I do you got the webbing that night?
Speaker 5: That's that's the replica I took the I took the replica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do you want me to do about that?
Speaker 1: You want me?
Speaker 5: You got to listen.
Speaker 1: You got a webby right there on the corner, and you got a webby on the nightcap. One of those is mine.
Speaker 2: Actually the webby was for what uh one of us for Club shap the other was for Vandguard Award, And you took the one. I took the one from the show exactly.
Speaker 1: That was the one for the people to take pictures with everybody handprinting fingerprints on that one.
Speaker 3: I don't know to tell you. All I got is all I got is one.
Speaker 2: They sent me one Webby, they sent me one Webby for Nightcap, they sent me the Vanguard Award, and they sent me one for Club Shape.
Speaker 3: That's all I got.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I'm gonna have to do you like Sam for this son, then.
Speaker 2: Do what.
Speaker 3: I guess they assumed that when you took that one.
Speaker 5: Right, they were good, No, because they don't even know I took it.
Speaker 2: Know what Junior said? Oh my question is what's the feeling for cam Ward at the next level? Does he have NFL award in his future? I guess he said, like an MVP Offensive Player the Year, Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 3: What do you think, O yoe?
Speaker 1: Situation? Situation matters depending on where he goes. If he goes to the right situation, sky's the limits. If he goes to the situation to a team where oh, there's really nothing to work with, it makes it that much more difficult for him. And you know how impatient teams are, You know how impatient owners are, you know impatient the fans are, so where cam wore goes is very very important.
Speaker 2: That's the most important thing. And then who's his offensive coordinator? You see Jade and Daniels. Yeah, you look at Kyler Murray. Yeah, Cliff Kingsbury, Jayde Daniels, Cliff k have has Cliff Kingsbury. Uh the offensive mind because it has to be you have to you guys have to wait. You have to be in sync in order for it to work work. But yeah, I think I think he could be good. I think he could be good. But like Ojo said, it's contingent on where he goes and who coaches it. Raean Williams said, Chad o Jo Sinko is a goat.
Speaker 3: Uh tc.
Speaker 2: The trucker said, hey, uncle, o Cho to day is my daughter, Charlie Rose's birthday. Could you please give her a shout out? Also, O Joe, could you sing happy birthday please? Charlie Rose, your dad wants you to want us to say happy birthday, Happy birthday, and hopefully you're having a good birthday. Well, he didn't say how old she is. With Charlie Rose, I'm thinking she's fairly young. Oh Joe, I'm saying she's probably under the age of five, right, right right, but uh tz the truck and thank you for your support, man, thanks for listening, thanks for tuning in, and uh, happy birthday Charlie Rose. Hopefully you got loss of cake and gifts. Uh very gang two six? Yeah said Uncle ojo O. Can y'all wish my uncle Sneaky a happy birthday?
Speaker 5: Sneaky?
Speaker 2: Uh? He turned sixty back on the twenty fourth. He's a big fan. Appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sneaky, how you get that name?
Speaker 5: Nigg Hey? Is it sneaky? Snaky?
Speaker 1: Sneaky are prunning with little sneaking at the house, sneaking and sneaking something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're sneaking something food, Sneaky. Happy birthday, bro. Appreciate you man, thanks for the support. Enjoying sixty. That's a big number, man, that's a big milestone. And hopefully you get sixty more of these things, sixty more trips around the sun?
Speaker 3: Man. Let's what three thirty in the East coast? Guys.
Speaker 2: That concludes our episode. Man, we thank you so much. It was a late game the Buffs came on. I think it like seven twenty five is when they kicked it off, and the game went late, and you guys have showed up or so we appreciate that. Uh yeah, we like to get a couple of games that the end up at seven thirty. But I don't think we go I don't think we're gonna get any of those guys. I really don't consider these games don't kick off until five thirty. Basketball game sometimes don't start until seven thirty. So it's gonna be it's gonna be some late nights. But we'll really, really really appreciate you guys and support. Oh Joe, do you say that they had you brought up there today on National tight End because tomorrow is tight National tight Ends Day and they had twenty two years ago when I broke the record with for two fourteen against the Chief. I had some big days against the Chief. Thank you for you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite, UK Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Eighty five Liberty Cities on the Benga Ring of Fame honoreed the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that' Chad o Cho Senko Johnson.
Speaker 3: But you can just call them Mojo guys. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that like button and subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. Wherever you get your podcast from, every subscriber counts. Thank you, guys. Check out Shae by Laportier. We have it in stock and if you can't find it in a state or a city near you, guess what it's in stock and you ordered, we'll ship it directly to your door. Go follow my media company page on all platforms that a shaped media. Thank you to the Black Podcasting Awards for shipping the awards to me. I'll make sure OO won't get his. There's a huge honor. We really really appreciate that, guys. But it's you that's watching this, you that's listening, and it's you that share the tweets, that share all this stuff that made this possible. My clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release dropped yesterday. We dropped I was held with I Was Well T shirts, I'll Lie for You before I Lie to you T shirt, Black Nightcap hoodies and by popular demand, Stay with Me Now hoodies, and of course, our best seller is the unkin Oho T's quality quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours now while supply lads. The link is pinned at the top of the chat o Cho Colorado beat Cincinnati. They're Bowl eligible now, a team that was one and twelve when coach took over. Now it's Bowl eligible. But they're not satisfied. Vanderbilt hold on.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Texas holds on to beat number twenty five Vanderbilt twenty seven twenty four. On the road. Bama blows out Missoo thirty four to nothing. At home, Dylan gabriel leads Oregon number one Oregon thirty eight to nine over Illinois, and.
Speaker 3: Reid what's his name?
Speaker 2: Marcel Reid comes off the bench to lead number fourteen Texas say and m Aggage to upset the number eight LSU Tigers thirty eight twenty three, and the Miami Hurricanes remained unbeaten as they right route Florida State thirty six to fourteen.
Speaker 3: And that's it, Ojoe.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow after the Cowboys forty nine ers Again, thank you guys for staying up late with us. We greatly greatly appreciate it. I'm unc he'th Ojoe.
Speaker 3: We're out.