Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Kristen is on the phone today for it to catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her husband of two years named Andrew might be messing around. So we'll see what we can help her out. Kristin, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on? Why do you think Andrew's cheating?
Speaker 3: You know, thanks have been great in our relationship, other than this conversation that I have with a friend of mine a while back. His name is Mac. We were having blunch. It wasn't even that long ago. It was like a week ago, and I guess I have to say you gay. So he found something on his phone and he said, oh, I really have to talk to you about this, and so I was like, okay, great, I was in stuff about Okay.
Speaker 4: Let's just go to brunch.
Speaker 5: Matt showed me Pat Andrew is on Grinder. Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: If anybody doesn't know, Grinder is a dating site where guys meet other guys, well try about that. It's the same sex dating site.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and my husband's on it. And Max told me that he tried to match with Andrew just to see what he was doing, but he.
Speaker 2: Either didn't see it or you know.
Speaker 3: Knew that he should have matched with him because they didn't respond.
Speaker 6: Did he have or does he have like a detailed profile, so he's got his photo? Does is everything filled out?
Speaker 5: So on his profile it said that he was in a relationship. I don't know why you would be on a dating app if you were in a relationship, obviously, but then you would say.
Speaker 2: It, you know, like it's just weird.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you lie about that?
Speaker 6: Well, it's kind of more of a hookup app. I believe it's like the Tinder. Oh yeah, essentially, so it's like it's for hooking up. But would you want to hook up with someone that's on like in a relationship? People do it all the time. We personally no, but it happens all the time.
Speaker 7: But would you like swipe right on someone who's in Like That's what I don't get, Like, why would you put that in your you're in a relationship?
Speaker 6: Because that way you don't have any strings attached, there's not going to be no problems. You can just have a transaction and not worry about what happens later.
Speaker 1: And I'm guessing you haven't asked him about this, No, not yet.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't know what to do because I mean, you know, if he is closeted, I want to know, yeah really, And he hasn't ever said anything about wanting to try something with another guy or being unhappy or anything like. And I didn't know just how to go about confronting him with this. But it's not even like it's just he's cheating, but now he may want to be with a man. So I just I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I emailed you it.
Speaker 5: I don't want to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Would you be open if he wanted to have both? I don't know if I'm ready to think about that yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I'm not what Yeah? Yeah, okay, good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So do you think his friends know about this? Do you think anybody else knows about this other than your friend?
Speaker 3: I don't know if he has. He doesn't really have any friends that are gay that would be on the app to see that I do, which is interesting because he knows that I have gay friends that are on Brinder.
Speaker 5: So I don't know how he could not have said of this if he's going to be so defeaitful.
Speaker 7: Could someone be using his picture I've known sometimes it's like catfishing.
Speaker 3: Like but it's got information about him, like the town he lives in, that he's a real toor like.
Speaker 5: It is info on it. So I mean that would have to be a very convincing soccer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody who knows him right to know that. Okay, well, yeah, we'll try to figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members. That's so play a song, come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. Was see he says, o seu or to somebody else? Okay, okay, okay, right, play son, come back to get your to catch a cheeter next, if you're just joining us for today, is to catch a cheater. Kristen is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named Andrew might be messing around. So in a minute, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Kristin or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kristen, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 3: Gosh, if I've been married like you said, and my friend Max took me to brunch the other day, he's active on Grinder and said that what he showed me that my husband has a profile on Grinder that I obviously didn't know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely a little bit alarming.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, all right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: Ready as I'll be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corporal calling from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member named Andrew.
Speaker 4: That's me speaking. Yeah, what can I help you with?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Hello, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here this month's winter. Thank you so much for your business. Can here's the topping over here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What I didn't enter anything?
Speaker 1: Congratulations? No, you won the flowers.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, tell me more.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of chocolates or candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's really nice for you guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can take the information over the phone. What I would need to do is just get some information from you. I can do that right now.
Speaker 4: If you have it, I can do it over the phone totally. I got a second.
Speaker 1: Great. First thing I would need from you would be the first and last name of the person he's like to send them to.
Speaker 4: That would be Kristen.
Speaker 1: Alrighty. And anything you want to write on a card.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, just something simple like love you baby, see tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sweet. I'm the same last name there is?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Your your wife?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my wife.
Speaker 1: How long has we married?
Speaker 4: I would have married for two years.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, now I'll let you know that this is not a grocery store at all. My name is Jewbell and I'm from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole show's here. I'm Nina and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. What.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we can try to catch them by who they send flowers to and your wife.
Speaker 4: I don't think my wife is cheating on me, now, Oh yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: That she suspects that you might be doing something and she's actually on the phone won't to talk to you.
Speaker 4: This is really strange, babe.
Speaker 3: You there?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't baby, I would never, ever, in a million years, cheat on you? Are you? What? What are you thinking?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Why do you think I'm cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Okay? So remember how I went to brunch with Max the other week. Yeah, he showed me your profile, Andrew.
Speaker 4: I don't understand which profile are you talking about? Facebook? Instagram?
Speaker 2: The grinder? The grinder?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my god, I get it. I get it. I completely get it. Wait did did he did he try to match with me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have to figure out what.
Speaker 4: You were up to. Oh my god. Oh I didn't see his request. I just honestly should have been hilarious. Honey, babe, I am not gay and I am not cheating and full transparency. I am sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier. So a colleague of mine told me about real estate agents finding clients on these dating websites and dating apps.
Speaker 1: What really?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's completely like just for networking. There is no relationship, no dating, no sex involved, just potential clients and I legitimately just wanted to try it out and also full transparency. I'm on bumble and hinge too.
Speaker 1: People do do that. People do do that like it's like a marketing place. Now, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. Do they have to put a disclaimer on the bed?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: They match with people and then when they start messaging, it's like you promote whatever you want to promote.
Speaker 7: That doesn't feel right, But I don't think i'd want to be my realtor. If I also try to hang up with you, it could be fun, but you know, oh, okay.
Speaker 5: They why would you tell me that.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest, it's it was a weird way of just introducing you to it, and I didn't know if there was actually going to go anywhere with some of these pantric clients. It actually has in a completely professional real estate centric way. Really, and yes, I've actually got sold a few properties based off matches I've had on a Hinge Bumble as yet to hit and Grinder I think twice. And I can show you these when I get home. Like, I feel free to go through my program taking profile. You're totally allowed.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry to ask this question, Andrew. I'd never heard of this before. So does the people that match with you understand that you're not trying to date them, that you're just trying to sell them?
Speaker 4: Yes, they do understand that, maybe not right away. Like a few people have tried to flirt with me, but I very quickly talk down and like address what I'm looking for, which is very consensual sales.
Speaker 2: Also an ego boost.
Speaker 6: He's getting matched with all these people that are initially attracted to you, Okay, Andrew, ego and sales.
Speaker 3: I don't really want you like talking with other women who want to sleep with you.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I hear you. I hear you, and I can.
Speaker 4: Show you my opening line, which is always I am not here for anything romantic or physical that includes verbiage like that in there. I make it very clear from the get go that none of this is to lead or can ever lead to anything romantic or physical, I promise you. Okay, Look, there's nothing to worry about from the money that I've been getting from this. I have actually been keeping well surprised from you, but I guess I can tell you here.
Speaker 1: I have booked us a.
Speaker 4: Trip to France. Who with all the money that I've gotten off of this, and I want that to be proof in the pudding that the only romantic things to come out of all of these profiles is between you and me. Were good enough France? France for France?
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, Kristin. He's not cheating. He is on the dating apps and you get I guess you have to prove to you that he's just there for real estate, but you also get to go to France.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Wait when are we going to France?
Speaker 3: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater