Speaker 1: What's up everyone. I'm Devin Simone.
Speaker 2: And I am Davion Rogers and this is MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh My Coming to you Live.
Speaker 1: This episode was hot. It was also sad and yeah it had oh but a lot of competition and elimination, which was like interesting of eliminations.
Speaker 2: We have to do this more often. And I can say that as somebody does not anticipate going back, I wouldn't walk off to continue to see Nights of Eliminations because baby, that was an episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was a goodness, so good and I love the way that they threw it back to the different iconic eliminations right how they were like, okay, each of these we're talking haul brawl, we're talking balls at Like, I that was cool. That was ball done, beautifully done, cool to see. What wasn't cool to see was like the teams have to eat each other. There are so many iconic players. I understand why it has to happen. Forty people is a lot, but man, like so many good people. We had what Era three went with balls in so we had Naya eliminate Amanda, Tony eliminate Leroy min I know Erae.
Speaker 2: Amanda and Leroy in one episode that was very early.
Speaker 1: That was hard.
Speaker 3: You do know how, Oh my goodness, that was hard.
Speaker 1: Just when Amanda was sort of playing nice, I mean, not with Tory, but can we talk. We did take our advice. I'm gonna take two percent credit of that because we told her in Vietnam. What did we say, go.
Speaker 2: Make things right with Kara Golden and you know what, and when you're coming here, it's okay to show them you. It's okay to be vulnerable, it's okay to come in here and be the Amanda then you know, well.
Speaker 3: You you're getting to know her.
Speaker 2: But the Manna that I know and the one that you thought in her homecoming episode right.
Speaker 1: That aftermath, she's entertaining. She like, she's entertaining, she's fun. And really we were like, look, wasn't it you who said the enemy of your enemy is your friend? Yeah? Right, I told her. I said, look, y'all both got an issue with Tory.
Speaker 2: Look, you gotta do what you gotta do to make it happen, okay, And I understood And that moment that was the only way that I could get through to Amanda. I got to speak her language, so you to.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna start there. Okay, let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: Use that and you go ahead and you make this thing right with Kara because I really feel like as a duo they could have been Powerhouse if they would have gotten on the same page. And they did and we didn't get to see how it played out. Her and Paulie was like, it was, oh, it would have been so good.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, it.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 4: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: And then we had Paul wrestle right eir one, Derek eliminating, Mark a Nissa eliminating. It's tough because there's just so many greats on this season that, I mean, just great all around greats, like not sometimes you have people who are great competitors, not great in confessionals, right, or great in confessionals, not great in politicking. These are people who were great at it all, which is why they made season forty. So to see them get eliminated so soon just hurts.
Speaker 2: It hurts that Derek and Mark was something serious right right there? Then flips flipping, Yes, I thought mark neck was broken at one point.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't mess with the wrestler, right, that's Sarasota wrestling or whatever he's been doing.
Speaker 3: My uses it was.
Speaker 2: It was absolutely insane, and I have to take a moment and give my girl Katie the flowers because I thought Anissa was about to just run right through with this snatch this pole, like taking candy from a baby.
Speaker 3: This is what I thought. But my girl came in and Katie made her work.
Speaker 1: She did the legodd almost split. She did's neck like.
Speaker 3: I got to.
Speaker 2: I got to give it to her. I got to give it to her. My girl didn't work, and I was so so proud of her.
Speaker 1: These all braw girl.
Speaker 2: Oh oh was I don't even know I was.
Speaker 1: I'm not over it. I'm not over it. It's a sort of subject. I'm not over it. Paullie. The way that THEO did break dance moves on Pollie's face at the end of that, at the end of the second well he dan't, I mean he I just I couldn't. I almost couldn't watch. I had to like turn away from the gir Wait, you cried over THEO and Pollie. I didn't, you know, Paulie.
Speaker 2: Is like my brother, and so watching him get trample like that, and then also knowing how bad Pollie wants this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and how much.
Speaker 2: He wants to fight for this thing and how much he want to get it. But at the same time, Poullie, you gotta stop bucking.
Speaker 3: Up to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the way you was bucking up to THEO and think that he not gonna call you out like that, And I hate to see him go out like that. And what really hurt me was when he was having that moment and the OTF when it was over and he was like, it hurts and I ain't even watched it yet, so my body and watched this episode.
Speaker 3: That my goodness, like my heart breaks for him.
Speaker 2: But Pouty, if you listen to this, you hold your head high because you stayed in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay in it, yep.
Speaker 3: So PAULI like, I'm proud of you, man, I'm very, very proud of you.
Speaker 2: But I hope you and THEO settled it because I think you guys are a force stronger together.
Speaker 1: Than whatever yours. Is a long time to hold a grudge, man, It's like long, just let it go. Just it's done, leave it out there on the sand. The same way Olivia and the recent now that's where I want to tear up. And that was hard because honestly, I didn't want to see either of them go home because I think they're just excellent. They're they're entertaining, their fierce women and competitors, like to me their anchors on Era four, So to have any one of them gone, especially so early, just was h man.
Speaker 2: I feel like as the season progressed, I mean, of course, next episode, I feel like the void is going to be there, especially for Harassio.
Speaker 3: But even if it was Olivia, we would still have a there.
Speaker 5: Know what.
Speaker 1: I'm both they are both exceptional women and have really made names for themselves in the last few seasons of being there, Like both of them have shown that they are fighters and and they're entertaining to watch. I do hate this is a good job on casting, because you've created a season where were you kind of like you're struggling people. Yeah, you want all of them to just kid now. You know eventually they have to go home, but ye, you just want to see so much more of them playing out, and that's very much the case here, and I love to see Olivia and Nourice sort of leave it out on the sands. Right like that. That was just really cool to see. And then you have take shelter for Air two. And this was kind of the equalizer of the four eliminations, right, It's the one that could kind of go either way. Who did you take it?
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be Car and Brandon, That's what I thought. And she was gonna be Kara and Brandon. Reason being, I know when Car gets into eliminations, especially if it's physical, specifically, if it's physical, she gonna lock in, like she's going to lock in, not Kelly An. Ain't no you push over either. You know, she's gonna go into the Senate. She's gonna do work too. But I really thought that Kara had this one branded. The way he was talking to his confessionals. I thought, strategically, you know, he was over there doing his thing, like really working it out, and you know, making sure that Ryan wasn't.
Speaker 1: Gonna come through.
Speaker 3: But Ryan, no, don't don't count me out.
Speaker 1: I felt like that confession was a sign I felt Brandon's confessional. I was like, Nah, this feels a little suspect. I feel like Brandon's going home.
Speaker 4: I feel like if I feel like there's some justification and not.
Speaker 1: That I wanted Brandon to go home. I did. I was like, He's like, and then I'm gonna throw it to the right, and then I put a log in there' make an ex I'm like, ah, nah, you going home? In it? Yeah, he's talking a little too much. I feel like he ain't gonna make it. Oh. So that was tough to see. But people seem to underestimate Ryan. So I'm happy that Ryan got to show what he's capable of. But I love me some beat, so I hated to see Brandon. Although I will say this, I don't know if you peeped it. So towards the end when Ryan was close to opening up the door right like it was kind of jiggling, but he couldn't like fit in it. So that means so I would think if that were you, or if that were me and the you know, competing against him on the other one, you naturally start moving a little faster, right because you're like, all right, like this is this person my competitor is very close. If you go back and rewatch that scene, Ray Brand's still standing there like he is waiting at the mall food court for them to call his number to step up and get his chicken nuggets. There doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency at all in that moment, and I don't know what's going through his mind. I might have to text him to be like hey, brou.
Speaker 2: But he just and then he was so mad when he lost. It was so like delicate pinkies in the.
Speaker 1: Air, Like I'm like, sir, what are you doing? And then he had the audacity to throw his hat. I'm like, if you had taken a fraction of that energy towards like towards you know, we saw Ryan trying to use his teeth on that rope, I'm like, well, I hope he didn't ship it to Meanwhile.
Speaker 2: Brandon was like, right, like all of the things that Brandon put in front of the wall, you know, to keep him from getting to the like Ryan was launching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ryan had it.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. It was it was crazy. Some something some clicked. The TJ put something click inside of Ryan and you know, you better watch out.
Speaker 1: He wanted to get back in that pull naked like he did in the previous episode. He was like, I'm ready to party. That's what he was going for. And then Kelly Ann I agree with you, because Kelly Ann is fierce and in so many ways and also propsically and talking about I'm going she went on it right before her wedding, which is wild, and maybe it was meant to be that she didn't go further, so at least she didn't hurt herself, because I just can't imagine anything works than coming back with the challenge battle Wounds and then getting married right after that. So props to her though for going. It was tough to watch but so entertaining all at the same freaking time. Yeah, so good. Okay, Now you know, we're going to do our rankings right, gold, Silver, Bronze participation, and then we're going to do gold Star and Timeout. So I'm not going to comment on TJ's wardrobe this time because it was a little bit disappointing. So four, but I love you.
Speaker 2: Teach it.
Speaker 1: Who day gets your gold in I have golds across the board. I have ls across the board, okay.
Speaker 2: And and this is strictly none about the you know, twenty four hours earlier and all of the drama that was and this is strictly about the night of eliminations because I feel like every single Era went in and did their work right, every single last one of them went in and did their work, and I was extremely, extremely proud of them, and just you know, the other eras well, the rest of the members of their era who was up there watching.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody had their person that was rooting for, they were helping.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of team stuff going on, and I was just like this right here, I can't break it up.
Speaker 3: I have to give golds across the board to every single ERA. This episode ain't gonna last.
Speaker 2: This episode golds across the board. Yeah, how about you?
Speaker 3: How did you break it up? Because I just know that I know that, I know.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's really tough to break it up. I will say that in terms of just strategy, I'm gonna go ahead and give ERA won the gold. Okay, this time, I think it was well played. I think it was well handled. I think Rachel was smart to do it the way that she did. I think the outcome was best case scenario. Not saying like again, I hate c kt go because she's freaking entertaining, but like I think overall, when I look at how their team is still at the end of it, I'm like, all right, they didn't do too much damage to their own team, right, because it's tough when you've got to cannibalize your own team. So like, all right, fair, then I'd have to give the silver to Era four because that was tough because they did essentially cannibalize their own team. But I'd say that's one of the teams where really there is no win, like particularly with the women, right, like there is no win in who you get, who you elimit, like they are all exceptional and it was Casey. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. There really isn't there There isn't There was nothing they could have really done differently. They're because they're all exceptionally talented with like they to me, i'd say consistently, yeah across the board, there isn't a disparity there, So I'd give them the silver.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now this is when we get into the we go. Okay, I'm gonna say that I'm going to give the bronze to Era three because while I understand why Tory would want to get rid of AMANDAM, they don't know how this game may mix up down the line, and so I don't necessarily know if that was the smartest even though Amanda does have it out for Tory, like I get it. But Corey, on the other hand, that just didn't seem smart, like usually the same way we saw with Era one, right, where it's kind of like, look, the dudes usually want to get rid of what they deem to be the weaker females, right, and the women want to get rid of the weaker males in case there's ever a guygirl pairing whatever, like get it. I would not have so quickly tried to get rid of Amanda. I just wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't even give her a chance to see, Like, you didn't get a chance to see if she was really Ryan, would you like that?
Speaker 1: Or Well, when I'm looking at that list, I don't know that Amanda's where I would have gone. I just don't, And I don't necessarily think it was the smartest move. And I think they were letting emotions get ahead of real strategy, because yes, you're going against your own team right now, but you teach is diabolical. We've been over this. You don't know how that's going to switch up. So I think in the beginning you kind of want to keep your team strong in case or for when you start going against these other teams. And then the participation for similar reasons goes to Ara. Two. I get that they don't like Kara. I get it, but Kara is Kara. Although to be fair, when I look at that list, it is tough of who they also have very jacked women, so there's really there. It was kind of out of their hands a little bit. But I don't love the way they targeted Kara in that particular instance. I really don't. It did seem they're not beating the allegations of always like I don't love when Kara does the woe is Me thing, but in this scenario, they're not beating the allegations of consistently going after Kara, going after her and she called it out. Oh yeah, it makes you.
Speaker 3: Think, like putting her in there is one thing.
Speaker 2: Putting her in there is almost like saying, hi, we can still do it righting her in there. But then it also makes you think who was the target, because did you know, Shaye? I love Kelly An, I promise I do, and I think she's a powerhouse. But did you did you did you think that if it was a real physical that Kellyn was gonna take her out.
Speaker 1: That actually is a really good you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So are they just picking I'm not gonna say picking on her, but picking at her just to show her like, we can still put you in because it was.
Speaker 3: Against Kelly Yann.
Speaker 1: That's actually a really good point. That's a real you're right. And I conversations around that behind the scenes, because I feel like, if anything, I could see conversation being like, hey, yes, we're picking you. No, it's not ideal, but we want to get Kelly in out. Not saying that they did, but you know whatever, they were like yeah, yeah, or did they think there's too many cooks in the kitchen? The same way, Rachel said that all of Era one was rooting for Kara because and they started laughing when Kara won because they want car to come back in because they know Er two might implode.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was all a lot of mess. Now let's get into our gold Star of the week and our time out of the week. I think mine might surprise you, but I want to know yours first, all right, So my gold star, of course I broke it up. You know what this is not Hunger Games.
Speaker 2: Okay, I break it up because all of these people, you know, I'm I'm a sucker for the Little Engine that Could, the Chicken Littles, if you will, I'm a sucker for them. And I'm gonna give my pieces of my gold star to Amanda, Pauli, Thereice, and Katie. I'm gonna split it up and give it to them because I just felt like they went in there with situations where it's like, I don't think anybody expected them to win and come back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And so they went in there and they gave it. They all like literally was like the odds.
Speaker 2: Are completely stacked up against me and I might get beat up, but you're not gonna walk out clean.
Speaker 3: And that is what I like to see. You might beat me up, but you won't have a black eye too, right Like that, Right, That's what I like to see.
Speaker 2: And so I'm going to go ahead and divide my goal star among them. My time out, I had to give my time out to Corey.
Speaker 3: And here's where I need to maybe have.
Speaker 2: A conversation, you know, maybe he can come on the podcast and we can figure out what the motive was, because I don't like the conversation that happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna do this for Nelson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't like that because that made me feel like if we had that, if you guys had that conversation, and you you know how close Amanda is to Nelson, and I know how close you are to Nelson as well, but I feel like if that was a conversation where you were maybe pulling at her heartstrings to pull her in as a number for you, and then when you realize that there were a lot of people inside the house that really wasn't messing with Amanda like that, then you threw her to the wolves.
Speaker 3: Why have that conversation?
Speaker 2: Where the right and the way she was just sitting there that do you know when they were having a conversation, she was like, we sat here and we talked and we agreed that we were gonna work together and we're gonna do this for Nelson.
Speaker 1: He tried to make it seem.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't know what she was talking about, if she was having a conversation with the wall.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, that's all we have, though all we have is Nielson, Like we don't have anything else, And I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, what was then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was disappointed for that too.
Speaker 3: Right now you have time out because I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was definitely disappointed in Corey for that too. I will say my nominees for gold Star, there are a couple of nominees, but I'm giving nominees day and then actually awarding. Here we go the gold medal. So my nominees are marking that flip. I thought that was very impressive, very Derek winning. Also very impressive. Katie putting up one hell of a fight, Yes, also very impressive. And the hug between Olivia and Nourice so good. Touch my heart, like just seeing that. I know things will probably never be the same, but I do hope that it really is squashed and that they can come back and be powerhouses as a team, you know, like if she joins the right squad. But then they got to get through Michelle, but you know, whatever, we'll get it. All of them are nominations, but no one gets the gold Star. Like that m F and Karma vote that gets the gold.
Speaker 3: Star for me because I love it.
Speaker 1: I love the theme. I love this so much. I'm so excited. I have said for years, people have side eyed me. When I was like, you don't have to be an ass to win this game. Not get it. I've never won the game. I understand that, but that's mainly because I'm allergic to the gym. But I have always said, you don't have to be you really don't, and I do believe that. And we've seen some people win without being an ass, right, And so I love that that seems to be a theme now of like you need to be true, like oh, and it just it allows these great players when they do get eliminated. It was nice to see that they still have some impact because they impacted the show, They've impacted our lives. Like I love that. So the people who thought of that production all y'all, TJ. That is my gold star. I am so thrilled and so excited to see that play out. And then the one that gets my time out is whoever decided on that comic sands ass spawn on the helmets. It was so distracting. I couldn't stop staring at it. All eliminations, it was bothering me so much. I mean, I appreciate that they're trying to bring shouts.
Speaker 3: We're gonna add a little razzle dazzle.
Speaker 1: So that's my time. But I did like everything else by this episode. And you guys are going to really like this guest that we have on right day.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got the one, the one, our girl, Nourie, and we love.
Speaker 3: When she come and talk to us on the podcast.
Speaker 2: The girl come in and she don't bite that tongue and she gives us the team.
Speaker 1: So it' stick around. You not gonna want to miss it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get back to the show. All right.
Speaker 1: That was one hell of an episode. This is going to be one heck of an episode because we have on. I don't care what we just watched because in my heart, she is still the people's champ. Last season, she is still very much that girl. We got to hang with her a little bit and chat with her in Vietnam, and now we get to hang with her and chat with her a little bit on the podcast. Please give it up for one half of Nourassio.
Speaker 4: I love you guys.
Speaker 5: You guys are First off, you guys are always so nice to me and I appreciate you so much. Like I said, when they told me, do you want to go on the podcast? I was like, Oh is it?
Speaker 4: Devin and Devon and they're like, yep, okay, call me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We love to hear that. We love to hear that, and we love I feel like, I don't know, I feel like you're a sister. Day tell me if you feel the same way. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just that's my cousin. We've already locked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you're a sister, which means if you ever do some dumb stuff, you know, like, we're gonna we're gonna keep you honest on it, right, We're gonna call you out on it, but it's always with love, and we always support and ride for you and so love to see you. When I literally was screaming at the commuter, oh my gosh, oh my, this was this was hard for us to watch.
Speaker 3: I can only how did it feel for you watching the episode?
Speaker 5: I I literally at first, I was watching the episode and we are at like the pull wrestle, and so I'm like, I know that it's about to turn into the hall brawl. And I literally turned the while I was watching with Rossio, and I literally turned to him and I said, thinking about to cry, and he's like, I just stay's quiet, and I turned my head away and I'm like bowling. I'm like, ah, it was a very interesting episode for sure. I will say though, I am glad to see that I did a halbrow and I did not get rocked the way that Paulie did it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I mean he really did.
Speaker 4: I was like something was happy that you at least held your own a little bit.
Speaker 3: You did, and I have to eat my words.
Speaker 2: So in the last podcast, we were talking about the hypothetically if you and Olivia word to going to a hall bor. Devin and I were speaking about it, and I was like, I don't think that Noursee could go toe to toe with Olivia in a hallbrow. You didn't win, but you definitely went toe to toe, okay, Like you was right there with her, and I was so poud watching.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's my cousin.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean my cousin.
Speaker 1: You really had a moment too, Like I was yelling to just run because when in the second round, when she had a hat onto your foot and you managed to move her back towards your side like where you needed to go, and I was like, run the reach, just run because at that point it came to shoe right. So if you could just get out of my anables on lock.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, you guys, let me know.
Speaker 5: No. But I mean, I just remember like being in that moment and like there's always that little voice in my head that's like it usually is more bad than good, and everything told me.
Speaker 4: Like kick her, kick her in the face.
Speaker 5: But I couldn't do it, Like there was just like I wish now looking back, I do wish. I guess I played dirty because I know how much I did want it. Yeah, So I think that's the only thing I kind of regret that, like not going a little harder because I knew that I was capable of it, but I just something told me like, don't do it and it won't look. I don't know what it was, but I'm either way, I'm pretty proud.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about a moment of growth though, because when we first were introduced to you and Reice and I know, I actually rode you pretty hard because I was like, man, I want to like her so much. She's so beautiful, she's so funny, but man, she can be mean. In earlier seasons, like man, and you would pop off on Twitter girl like just I mean, some of it was kind of funny. But to see that and where you are now though, and I know you wish you played dirty and obviously we want, like I wish you're still in the game. But I'm proud of you. Like I just I really am proud of you and seeing you hug Olivia at the thing, especially after all you've gone through and last season, Like, to me, that's why you're the people champ. And I just I am really really incredibly proud of you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And it's actually, you know, it's funny because after we hugged, I was kind of like walking away and she's like, oh, I love you, and I was like kind of like taken aback, and so I just like didn't I like didn't say anything because I was kind of like frozen. And then I came around. I turned back and I was like, oh, like love you too. But it was just like I said, it was a nice moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where do you guys stand now after that and watching that, Like, are we at least on neutral ground or did things heat back up? No?
Speaker 5: I think we we we actually when we first got into the house, when we realized that we were going to be a team, we knew that we had to have a actual, like a new conversation, try to find, you know, some understanding between everything, and like she was very apologetic and I was forgiveful. I was like, you know what, I will forgive you. I won't forget obviously, right I will. I will forgive you though, not only for my own mental but also for the sake of the game and the stake of the team, because I knew, like I went into forty, I was like, I want this badly, and I was gonna do whatever I needed to do to make sure that I could go.
Speaker 4: As far as possible.
Speaker 5: And if that meant making amends, like that's exactly what I was gonna do, like I needed it for myself or Rodaskia on my team. Like I was like, we are here to represent. We are not here to cause drama within our team. Like we're here to.
Speaker 4: Cause drama within us and everybody else.
Speaker 2: Right, I have to ask because before you even go into elimination, right, you guys are doing the OTF and Olivia is like, you know, like she's about to go into the boxing ring, right if she's hype, she's ready to go, And baby, you are sobbing like you are like completely torn over with emotions and what was that about?
Speaker 3: Why were you so consumed what was going on?
Speaker 5: Well, first off, I will I'm Dasia was going through like his own like tough mental battle so for him, because I was like, dang, like if I am, I'm going into a hall, bro. I mean, if you already ask almost anybody there, you would have everyone who said Nuris is going home. So I kind of was already in that mindset of like, yeah, most likely you can put up a fight, but most likely you're going home.
Speaker 4: And I was more feeling.
Speaker 5: So like sad that I was like, dang, I'm gonna have to leave him here like playing this game that he doesn't play very well by himself. I am literally his piece in this moment and he doesn't, you know. So I was just feeling really sad to like leave him. And then also we had only spent about two weeks in the real world before going to forty together because he was gone filming except on.
Speaker 4: For four and a half months.
Speaker 5: Two weeks together in the real world from being apart for four and a half months with no contact, no communication to then going in there, and I know, like I see tours like oh, you know, like they are like the typical challenge couple, Like they're just thinking to themselves and I'm like, yeah, but it's very different circumstances. Like I think if we wouldn't have been apart for four and a half months, we would have spent time with other people and doing other things, but we were still playing catch up on that time.
Speaker 4: That we had lost.
Speaker 5: Like, so we took every second of that of being on forty two be together because there was just can you imagine four and a half months of stories that I haven't told you about things that have gone on into my life, and just right to.
Speaker 1: That point to Nurice, because when we saw you in Vietnam, the feedback we had gotten from some people in the house was Nurice and Arassio are keeping to themselves, and it did seem like some stuff was going on. So was it just was it because you guys hadn't seen each other. Was it because Hirasio wasn't fully himself because he was going through things and you were just trying to protect and support him, or do you think it was an unfair mischaracterization of the other challengers kind of looking in and already writing you in Hirasio if feeling like you guys were segregating yourselves.
Speaker 4: Literally it was all three.
Speaker 5: I mean, can you imagine he went to film thirty nine for like months, he had about a month breakout in the real world, then four and a half months on a different show. Yeah, to then come back out, have a couple weeks out, then go back for sure. So I was obviously trying to be there for him, and then obviously we're playing catch up, trying to hang out. And then I will say then it was the other people, Like they actually were giving me shit in the whole. So like whenever I would get away from being with Rasu and go be social, that was like the one thing that everyone kept saying, like, oh my god, you guys need to talk more, you guys need to do this, you guys need to talk game with us, you need to come to it.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I literally straight have told everybody that told me.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't care to Like, if you guys, if the game has already started for you guys, cool, like go ahead and let that be that, but like I'm gonna feel it out when we get into the house.
Speaker 4: And it was crazy because it was.
Speaker 5: A lot of like era what like Era one people that were saying those things, and I was just like, what do you expect me to sit here and kiss? You're asked like everybody else's because like, absolutely not, that's not who I am.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna know you guys.
Speaker 5: And if you don't want to get to know me because I'm like, god forbid, I'm hanging out with my boyfriend, then that's fine too, like it says a lot about you too. But there, like I said, and there's also other people who were like kind of us.
Speaker 4: Jody, she was so lovely.
Speaker 5: She was someone that was like, okay, like you want to ask your hanging out to Okay, I'm gonna come hang out with you guys and get another both of you guys like mm.
Speaker 1: Oh, So that was an option. So it wasn't like you guys were just keeping everyone away. It's that they could come and, you know, I don't know, have lunch or whatever, like hang out with the two of you. It's not like you guys were don't sit with.
Speaker 3: Us, right.
Speaker 5: There were so many people who so many people like when we got into the house that they just didn't care, Like we had great conversations with people like Tony and like a lot of different people that did come up set people who didn't care that me and him were together. They just came up and talked and like, those are the people that we got to know.
Speaker 4: And we also went up to people. I also tried.
Speaker 5: Playing my own game too, but I think because I wasn't like staying up until four o'clock in the morning drinking, right, But I'm like, I don't, I didn't care to.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess, like I said, I think with me and him trying to play catch up with our time, I was like, if I could go be laid up with my man, like I'm gonna do so, Like.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's valid. That's totally valid.
Speaker 2: So you had like a double target on you potentially, let me see if you feel this way, right, first target, you.
Speaker 3: Got your man, your man, your man, your man. People feel like you're isolated this that and the.
Speaker 2: Third also last season you walked away as the people's champ, right, and so coming into this season, do you feel like that put another target on your back? Do you feel like you had pressure coming into this season from thirty nine.
Speaker 5: I would say a little bit of yes and a little I think. Okay, so people actually feel like a lot of people that were on forty, like, the main thing that they kept saying was that they didn't watch thirty nine. Oh interesting, it only heard or saw what the challenge posted. Okay, and obviously they knew that I did well, but they didn't watch enough.
Speaker 1: I guess they'd know the story like, yeah, how well you did.
Speaker 5: So actually, Olivia is a very like social person and she's also like someone who will like politic and politic hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's funny because a lot of people came up to me being like, oh, Olivia's been telling Like Olivia went up to everybody to tell her everything that happened. But for her it was like she tried making herself seem like she was so good and so innocent and.
Speaker 4: That I basically overreacted and like different things like that.
Speaker 5: So because I also supposedly wasn't talking to so many people, they only were talking to Olivia, and so they also.
Speaker 4: Were hearing like I feel like the wrong information.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So not only do they, I mean from the little bit that they saw it probably did consider me a threat, sees that I'm like ice quote unquote isolating myself and then they're also hearing oh, like, well the drama wasn't that big of a deal, Like it wasn't like I don't know, I think a lot of people are validating Olivia, So.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like it was.
Speaker 5: It was a very interesting season, and like I said, I just felt like there was a lot of people there that I was just like, I don't I really don't care to get to know you, guys. And so it was forty personalities and forty big personalities that Social Batron ran out pretty quickly being in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do you who? Okay, So if you could have gone against so in the elimination, if you could have gone against a girl from another era, who would you pick?
Speaker 5: Ooh okay, I would see, I would I wouldn't want to go up against let me see, let me see, let me see maybe somebody like Tory, not because I don't like her, but because I do think that she's such a good competitor, and I mean it would be it would be interesting to just go go up against her, and if I could get the w like that would be.
Speaker 1: Dope, wow interesting. Okay, But I.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want to go against someone that I just I know for a fact that I'd be like, oh, yeah, NURSI you're gonna go into it kind of cocky thinking that you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Do you like the challenge? Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I also want to go against someone that's good, like someone that like, yeah, then you really can get that satisfaction of being like I did that against that and she does very well eliminations and overall in the challenge, So I'm like, why not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have to know though, we saw you guys grabbing these little how did.
Speaker 3: That work with the picking of the eliminations? How did that work?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So we all came down, they told us what all the eliminations were and which era was attached to what, and so we thought we were going to be doing taking shelter right, Oh, perfect, And then all of a sudden there was like this board on the other side and they just made us go by era. So it went from Era one down to air and we had to go up there and you randomly picked. You just randomly have to flip the tile over, and so one went. Obviously they got pull wrestled, and ERA two went and they got to take shelter. Then it was obviously up to We're like, Okay, it's either gonna be balls in or it's gonna be you know.
Speaker 4: We actually looked at each other and we're like, let's hope it is balls in, Like, let's hope it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and uh, THEO and Paulie are sitting here and they're like, no, we want harbor, we want and we're literally, you know, we're talking to them. We're like, shut up, Like why are you guys saying you guys want a hallbraw? Like why are you manifesting this? Yeah, a sudden they go up, Era three goes up and when they flip it over and there's his balls, and we're like, fuck out of all things.
Speaker 4: We have a hall brawl.
Speaker 2: There was reaction from the audience, with your cast members questioning whether you and Olivia made an agreement to not get you know, hurt each to get in the hall. Did you guys say, you know, let's go gentle on each other. Was that a conversation?
Speaker 5: So we actually did have a conversation, but we actually decided to knock go.
Speaker 4: Easy on each other.
Speaker 5: We talked behind the scenes because she was she came up to me and she was like wait, Mari's how much do you weave?
Speaker 4: Right now? I was like one ten.
Speaker 5: I kind of went into the season a bit small, so I was like, I'm one time. She's like, fuck, I'm want sixty five. She's like, I'm fifty five pounds everything. So she's like, should I give it fifty percent? Is what she asked me, And I was like, to be honest, I was like, I think we should like just go for it, and she's like, you know what. Yeah, Like she was like, I'm gonna go for it because I'll be mad at myself if for some reason I lose and I didn't give it my all, and I was like same. So we went into it being like we're gonna give it are all regardless. So yeah, I mean it made it.
Speaker 1: Didn't look Yeah, then how did you guys manage to uh? Cause that first time was real cute?
Speaker 5: Yeah, was crazy in the moment, Like watching it back now, I'm like, oh shit, it actually wasn't that bad. But in the moment I got her helmet to the face, or at least I thought it was a helmet to the face when we first so.
Speaker 4: I just remember like instantly getting hit in the face. Everything felt like slow mo, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, my face.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, wait, you're in a hall broke go.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny because when I watch it back, I'm like, oh, it really wasn't bad, like I understand. And then also then Bananas was yelling after we did the first round.
Speaker 4: Banana yell that Olivia, and he was like, Olivia, what was that?
Speaker 5: Like you were going too easy on her? And that actually fueled me because that pissed me. I was like, are you even in interfering? And like I was just confused, Like I was like, I was like, what what else do you want? He and like I kept hearing people telling her like basically to hurt me more.
Speaker 3: And so that that fed me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of made me go a little harder the second time around because I was like, Okay, now I already got hit in the face, and I think that's about the worst thing that can happen in the hall brawl. So I was like, Okay, now I can go a little harder, like Okay, that's it's it's not as scary as you think. And then also I'm like, oh, hearing everybody else talks shit, I'm like okay, fine, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like a rollercoaster ride after that first drop. We all you gotta get over that first drop, and it's just funny.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I'm like, I rewatched the I rethink about the second round, and I'm like, dang, there's many things you could have done differently. At least it could have been you could have got a point. At least and he's like, okay, fine, you lost, but at least get the point.
Speaker 2: No should have would have could have cousin because they'll haunt you in your sleep.
Speaker 1: All Right, you gotta take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 1: Let's rewind a little bit and talk about that challenge house, because that looks like one messy ass house. The fact that it not only looks like it's from the eleventh century, but the fact that, like people are up on balconies yelling and fighting down. The fact that Derek doesn't have a shirt on during dinner. I don't know why everybody else in clothes. I didn't understand why Derek didn't have a shirt on. But how did that affect things when you guys first got in there.
Speaker 5: I feel well, first off lack of sleep or struggling to sleep because everything, like the sound just echoed, so trying to go to sleep in there was miserable.
Speaker 4: It was honestly like it was a lot. But also I will.
Speaker 5: Say, like I've watched like the season where they were in the bunker, and this is a lot better than that. So I guess I can't complain too much because I'm like, oh, they've had worse, and I'm you know, I'm grateful that I'm not experiencing that.
Speaker 4: Bad of a place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it really, I mean, I think the most the thing that affected us the most was, yeah, lack of sleep and also lack of trying to find somewhere where you could have private conversations.
Speaker 1: What's a conversation do you're trying to have nourice or other things?
Speaker 3: I mean, she said none of that.
Speaker 1: In the house, we heard y'all talking about eight kids. I'm glad you negotiated it down to five, but I mean.
Speaker 3: It still feels like a lot.
Speaker 5: And then you know, it's so funny because when I just when I watched that scene just now of me and him, thought, I was like, I never even knew there was a camera on us when we were having that they gonna get the good stuff in private, Like that's me and OASTI all the time.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so, like, why are you gonna put a ring on it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Does he know your ring size? Nurice? Do we need to put it out here on the podcast? Now?
Speaker 5: Do we need to name this episode your ring size? He knows the ring size. I think I'm a four and a half tiny fingers. He knows the ring size I've already designed.
Speaker 1: Uh so he has it all.
Speaker 5: He knows everything about it. It's just a matter of whatever he gets it.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this. Oh this is so cute. Remember Day and I flower girls, ushers, ring bears, whatever orchestrated. Yeah, well yeah, whatever it is, it's security. You know, whatever we got. You just give us a little time. Okay. So I know people are gonna want to know this. When you were in the house, was there anyone from any of the other eras that you were kind of like inspired or just like in awe to see or be like, whoa, I'm competing with this person. I've heard about them or I know about them, or I really you know, admire and respect them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I would say, I mean, if I have to go down the line, I'll start, Okay, well, era three, I will say from Era three, I was really I mean not even just like as a competitor, but I really like Amanda because I like the way that she speaks her mind and she's not scared of anybody, and I like that she tells it as it is, she does not sugarcoat anything. And also she is like she's just she's funny to watch because she's on there like she was. They're giving it to Michelle, giving it to Josh and when I tell you and everybody else that was on the cow people were just sitting there eating our popborn like dying laughing.
Speaker 4: And I love that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I like, I like when there's drama and it's not involving me and I can just say and she's so funny, And I was like, oh yeah, I like her. Going into it, I didn't think I was gonna like her. So when I got there and instantly my mind changed, I was like, oh yeah, no, like this is. I'm happy she's here now. Now I understand why her and Nelson are so close.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is.
Speaker 5: I was like we were always supposed to get along. I will say it was who else. Definitely. I was excited to see Tony come back because I feel like it's been so long since, like since he had competed, So there was a lot of people. If I haven't seen you as a fan on my TV screen in a long time, I was probably super excited to see you in the season forty House because I've been a fan so like someone like Mark. I mean obviously we've we've seen him on All Stars, but not on the Flagship.
Speaker 4: Or even Rage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, every like honestly everybody on Era one, I was super excited to see, uh.
Speaker 4: For Era two, let me think, I mean the girls are yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think all the girls on air. I got to give them the prop. So I'm like when I saw that team and I just saw the girl lineup, I said, oh wow, literally all of them on on Era two, I was like, this is lit. I was like, I'm going into some badass women, like the baddest women's of the challenge.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously you two weren't there, so it would have been more.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we were there in spirit and in safety, which is how I like to do it. In days Day Day's got some more in her. I know she does. We are encouraging Garding, and I am happy to be there.
Speaker 3: This is about the Wraith saying I need.
Speaker 5: I told you I needed to go on a season and play by your side.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, Why.
Speaker 2: Can't we have a game that in my house and play spades? Dominated Yeah?
Speaker 1: I agree. I would absolutely love that. I would pack lunches for you both. I would put little notes in there. I reach episode for you guys to open if you make that happen. Dead ser I want to be your call one day, like you call me in a joint call. I have to know.
Speaker 2: So we talked about because we're definitely about to shift about this conversation.
Speaker 3: The people who you know you were excited to see. Was there anybody there that was just a little bit less friendly than you thought he was?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you see that's a yes.
Speaker 5: Man tells me that I need to stop being messy sometimes, Oh okay, tell Racio go.
Speaker 1: Sit somewhere for a minute.
Speaker 5: I like to keep it real, but I also don't like to make it seem like there's like a big like drama behind certain things.
Speaker 4: And that makes sense. But I also like to speak my mind.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean I will say like I wasn't excited to see Laurel and like there's there's no hiding that. I mean, people saw like that me and her got like had this weird like Twitter interaction.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah about the Yeah I remember that.
Speaker 5: So that put like a really like bad taste in my mouth about her going in there. And I still told myself, you know, I was like, you know what, like still go in there open minded because you never know, like you guys, like my best friend and roommate that I live with now, like we started off not liking each other, and she's my best friend and roommate now, So I try to stay open minded for people that you know, I don't instantly connect with, right, But I went in there with that mindset, and did she proved to me exactly why I shouldn't have felt that way. And so for me, like I am, I'm a very I would say like I'm nice, like I go up to people, I say hi to everybody. And there was just a lot of times where I felt as if like if I'm walking into a room, like why is a high it is only going to Orastio and not to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's only three of us in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: You know, the nicest thing for you to do is also acknowledged me and not you know, shut down and not say anything to me and also continue to have a full blown conversation with my boyfriend right next to me, like like, who did that?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Laurel still?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I find oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Because she used to like Carassio. Yeah, that's probably a little Yeah.
Speaker 5: So for me, that was probably the thing that just bothered me the most because I'm like, Okay, nobody cares like I I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm a very secure person.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, you can be friends with whoever you please, but it's just the respect aspect if you are going to sit here and call my boyfriend one of your closest friends and then act according Yeah. So that was just my only my only thing I say. Aside from that, I was excited to see everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what you said that on the podcast last season.
Speaker 2: You said that you appreciated their friendship and you you know, you were very supportive about it.
Speaker 1: So that's weird.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't is it. I kind of I understand, Yeah, I think I think there's a little maybe it was a little Yeah, what's your.
Speaker 3: Thing, Davin, because well, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's a little And look, and I've I've been I like Laurel, and I think sometimes people see I mean again, at least in last episode, she's not beating the robot allegations sometimes and how she delivers.
Speaker 3: Things, well, we saw her heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen multiple sides of Laurel over the years I've played the game with her, Like, I genuinely appreciate her, and I think sometimes she does things that aren't great, but I do I appreciate her. But you know, I think there's probably still an element of crushing on Odossio, right, And Nuris is a beautiful woman but also a super talented and strong competitor, right, which I know Laurel prides herself on being an amazing competitor because she is, and she's also a beautiful woman. And so I think maybe there wasn't the best handling. And please, no, I'm not justifying it. I'm just providing explain it. Yeah, I'm providing context of what I perceive could potentially be.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the way that it has been because yeah, I met her on writer guyes and we had actually connected. We had such nice, deep talks to know her on a deeper level, and I felt like I understood her more because of that, and we actually were I wouldn't say, like friends are really close, but we were. I would say more than acquaintances, like I have you my close friends, Like I think that means a little something saying vice versa. Like she was someone who you know, we always did talk in the DMS, and she was someone that like sent me like a screenshot once when some fans were talking about me, and she sent me a thing like a message being like, you know, don't let the.
Speaker 4: Trolls get to you. Like, yeah, so we've had such great moments, you know.
Speaker 5: To see all that get thrown out the window because I'm now dating who I'm dating kind of just sucked because I'm like, it's not like I've I'm the person in the relationship.
Speaker 4: So if anybody was gonna be weird, you would think it's me, but it's not.
Speaker 5: I think that uses me because I'm like, I do respect her as a competitor, I also respect her as his friend, and so I just I'm I guess I'm confused. I'm not that comfort because, like you said, I guess I kind of know why, but it just sucks that it's happening.
Speaker 1: I agree, And maybe it's something that who knows down the road, you guys will get to talk about and squash because I think one hell of a dynamic duo that nobody would want to play against the two of you, like an alliance between the two of you. And I know that similar to you as she respects strong competitors, and yeah, very much are that. You know. Hell, if you and Olivia could leave this elimination talking about I love you, anything's possible in a challenge house.
Speaker 3: So you're just gonna say fix it jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Jesus, because I really want to see you guys come together.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be sood.
Speaker 5: I and I really, I mean, I wish I could be someone. I mean sometimes I can hold the grudge. It depends on what you do to me.
Speaker 1: Don't be THEO.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was like, but most of the.
Speaker 5: Time, I'm like, like I said, I I like to forgive people because I feel like it does more to me to hold the ground up to just forgive.
Speaker 4: So for me, Like I said, I'm I don't want problems.
Speaker 5: I didn't want problems, but yeah, I guess we'll see what the future holds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're giving you such a big hug. Legit, like you're just a good soul in and out, an excellent player to watch. So bummed that you're gone from this season. So excited though that you still get to have an impact with this karma twist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, my god, it's one of my favorite parts.
Speaker 5: Not the hardest thing to do either, And I'm mad that they made us vote from one to five because I'm like, I a lot of people deserve zeros. They all said one to five, so you had to give someone at least a one, which sucks because I'm like, I don't want to give.
Speaker 3: You anything because that's a point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Imagine if if I give someone a one and all of a sudden, now like possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the thing that made them win, right.
Speaker 3: Beat myself up about that because I'm like that was mine?
Speaker 1: Right? Wait? So who did what was the official or so we know you gave Orossio a five? So who else who got a four? I don't so.
Speaker 5: Basically I think the people that the fives from me were like Kylin Orascio, of course, because those are my people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kara, I gave her a five, you know, I really want to see her.
Speaker 5: Win. I gave Jody a five because they both were such nice and welcoming people to me, both of us, that I couldn't forget. I couldn't forget that, like I was like, I don't know much, but like when someone tries hard and is very nice and very genuine, like I don't know, they had a soft spot in my heart. So I think they were pretty much the only people that I gave fives too. I remember correctly, I gave threes to the people that were my friends because or like acquaintances, I should say, Okay, I'm gonna still give you gus a point, but I'm not gonna give you as much as my man, because now if my man is in a final with you, absolutely not, I'm gonna be sure that he has no more points.
Speaker 4: That's how I thought about it.
Speaker 5: So I think I gave people like Olivia Michelle pretty much. I think everybody in my era probably threes, and then everybody else pretty much got.
Speaker 1: One for me.
Speaker 3: And none for you.
Speaker 4: I literally like there were so many times where I kept looking at I kept looking at them.
Speaker 5: I'm like, can I just give a zero? And they're like no, just I'm like, can I give a zero? Can I just leave it blank?
Speaker 4: So definitely give people once strategic voting.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it. So now that you're gone and we're sad to see you go, how do you feel like Air four is going to play the rest of this game?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you think that they're gonna do they have a shot at pulling this thing off? Like how are you feeling about your era? A man and everybody else?
Speaker 4: I honestly like, I think we're gonna do well.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know if it's because I'm biased because that is my era, but I can't like knowing how good of competitors and how well rounded Era four is. I really think that there should be no reason why Era four doesn't win probably the most dailies because they are like, like I forgot who said it, like we're young and vibrant or whatever. I think poly said it or whatever, And I'm like, I think I think that should play a big part in it. I also think think the same thing about Era three. So Era three and four were the ones that I was going for the most because I felt like they have the most well rounded teams as in male and females.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I don't, I didn't. I didn't see that for Era two so much, and then I don't know Era one. I love them at all, Like I.
Speaker 5: Like I said, they're they're the ogs, They're they're the greats, they're the best, the best to come out of the challenge. But I just feel like being young is gonna it's gonna help us.
Speaker 4: So I think.
Speaker 5: Arapour has a great shot of taking this all the way to the end. Also, obviously I got my best friends, but I got Kylin and Roscia both there, and they're freaking beasts. So if they're on that team, there should be no reason why they're not winning, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, air Force pretty stagged. I mean all of the eras are stagged, but yeah, air Force pretty staffed for sure.
Speaker 1: Speaking of all the eras, it's the one last messy thing that you have to do this episode. So we are doing this season the superlatives for each era, So superlatives, you know, like in high school, it's like most likely to I actually was voted most likely to host a talk show funny enough. So it's like most likely to could be, most likely to lose, most likely to fight, most likely to it could be anything you want it to be, but we want to do it for each era, and we're asking every guest this. So starting with Era one, Era one, you would say is most likely to most.
Speaker 5: Likely to be in bed by eight pm.
Speaker 1: You are not the first person.
Speaker 3: To say that era that is my kind of era.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I love it. Era two is most likely to.
Speaker 4: Most likely to beat each other up.
Speaker 1: Also not the first first time. I feel like it's pretty consistent, Yes, okay. Era three is most likely to.
Speaker 5: Hmmm, air three something along the lines of like, most likely to have the most amount of challenge hookups within their like not like that, like they're they're the daters, like all of them, Like they're the daters on the on the challenge from like all these seasons. So I'm not saying like necessarily they're all going to be hooking up with each other on the season, but they are definitely the ones.
Speaker 4: That will be doing the politicking.
Speaker 1: That is hilarie. Literally, we have heard these answers about YEA consistently, which is hilarious. All right, and then your era airport. Most likely to win Battle of the Eras, like the Contents. Okay, that's a new one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I gotta give them some shine.
Speaker 5: Most likely to be on the next ten seasons of the Challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah not you all supporting agism. You know what Era one will.
Speaker 3: Be there with their canescal era. It's the new era. They come in.
Speaker 2: My goodness, Theresa, I'm so glad you came to hang out with us. Yes, I love when you come on the podcast. We have such a good time. Tell the people where they can find you and Hirascio because they are one, they are united, and one package. But on' be DM and him because she gonna see it. One package.
Speaker 3: Where can they find you?
Speaker 4: And for you girls that have sent to Newds, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Noah, you're wrong.
Speaker 3: You're wrong.
Speaker 1: You put your clothes on.
Speaker 3: You're wrong.
Speaker 4: It happens.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, it happens.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys can find me at Nurice cam a tale on Instagram. That's and you are y s k M at e O and I probably post Rossio every other day with me, so you both, Yeah, gir you do.
Speaker 4: I'll just find his tag there. But otherwise you can find him at what Junior.
Speaker 1: You you too.
Speaker 2: Wherever you find me, you gonna find you want to follow me, and you want to follow him too, And actually they probably want to follow him more than they want to follow.
Speaker 1: Me, you know what. I'm gonna just say, though, that's not true because I actually don't know if I even follow her us. I don't think. I mean, no Shade, I door Rossia obviously, but I follow you because you are everything all on your own and seeing you two together and so happy and supportive and having made it through so much stuff is beautiful to watch. But you are amazing, like he's lucky to have you in the same way you're lucky to have him, and people following you are doing so because you're an inspiration all on your own and you prove that time and time again season thirty nine and beyond so happy to have you in the Challenge family. We will definitely see you back and don't sell yourself short.
Speaker 4: Oh you guys are literally I love you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 4: I'm also I told her, I'll see I'm like now.
Speaker 5: The only thing is I was like, let's take a page out of Pauli and Kara's book and let's learn to tie some nuts.
Speaker 1: And that's how we end the episode.
Speaker 2: There we go, so all glad and reason was able to come and hang out with us on the podcast today. That was an incredible episode. Oh my gosh, incredible season everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah good. I love this. I love this.
Speaker 3: I love this. Devin, Tell the people where can they find you on the social of the media.
Speaker 1: This is such a happy space, you guys. I'm so excited for season forty. It's amazing. Almost as excited as one day when we're gonna get Davion back on the challenge. But we'll keep working with you throughout this season. You can find me on my website that's Devin with YMO with an I. If you're single, you want to be match made, go there and hit matchmaking. You can also find me on the Tickety Talk. I do some lives there, talk to some challengers. You never know where I will pop up, so check me out. Devin Simone on TikTok, Devin Simone on Instagram, Devin Simone on Snapchat. You guys, I got a middle part. I am in my reinventing era. I'm a donna Era gin z Era sort of kind of. I don't know. We're finding ourselves, but you can find me on the socials there and Amazon Live our show just between us. We have a new episode coming out tomorrow. It's the Sweet sixteen of my dog Brooklyn, who I got on the Real World. To all the real Brooklyn fans, you'll remember that dog. Yes, he's still alive. He's turning sixteen. We secretly got him a car. He doesn't know it yet, So make sure you tune in and it's live so you can talk with me and say hi. So I know Daven will be in the chat.
Speaker 3: Well, if I will, I will definitely be there. You know where I will not be?
Speaker 1: Where will you not be?
Speaker 3: Day on MTV's the Challenge you can.
Speaker 1: Find We gotta keep Wafer. We're gonna go find her a follow her on social so you can work on. Where can they find you on social so they can try and eat you back on?
Speaker 2: You can't find me on all social media platforms at Davon, Diane Underscore, and of course you can always find me here with my good sis Devin Simone.
Speaker 3: We thank you guys for joining us for.
Speaker 2: Another episode of MTV's official Challenge Podcast.
Speaker 1: And tell all your fellow Challenge fam friends, the people on Reddit, all them folks to rate and follow the podcast On Apple Podcasts, you can even send it to them. Just go ahead and hit the share button and send it over to them for them to get a listener.
Speaker 2: Join us every Thursday to hear brand new episodes of MTV's official Challenge Podcast, available wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: I wonder where Narsa and Harassi are going to go get the ropes from, Like, where do you even get ropes? Like girl