Speaker 1: What's that at the bed? It's spooky. Hey, Juky, I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, Hey, I'm ghosted. I gos Nandez. Please hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I like to talk to people that I like about the paranormal. Oh, these people on the show today, I really like. They've been on many times by now you know him and love them. If you don't know them and what they're like when they're on this show, please please go back and listen, because always some of the funniest episodes ever. It's Mackenzie and Rachel. They are from a very successful podcast with a title that I am never comfortable saying. It's called Two Dykes and a Mic. That's what it's called. Don't be mad at Me, That's what it's called. Before that, I want to read a story that was sent to my email by Michelle. Michelle writes, dear ros that's me. About fifteen years ago, I was hired as a live in residence director at a university. The building I would be overseeing was still under construction, so they temporarily housed me in an apartment in an empty dorm for the summer. At this point in my career, I had stayed in empty dorms for a few months multiple times, so the idea of being the only person living in a building that could hold over three hundred people didn't make me nervous. However, from the moment I moved into that apartment, I knew something wasn't quite right. For the first week I stayed in the apartment, I found myself falling asleep on the couch with the TV on instead of sleeping in the bedroom. Something inside me told me to stay out of there. During my second week in the apartment, I was in the shower when I heard what I thought was my blow dryer turn on. I turned off the water and threw open the shower curtain to find that indeed my blow dryer was running but not plugged in. I closed the shower curtain again. Unsure of what to do, I decided to run for it. I threw a towel around me, ran past the still on blow dryer, and bolted to the lobby. I stood there, wet and shivering in my towel for a few minutes until I got the courage to at least go back up to the apartment to put some clothes on. When I went back into the apartment, it was as if nothing happened. A few days later, I finally decided to start sleeping in the bedroom. It was fine for the first few nights, but on the fourth night of sleeping in the room, I woke up to a growling noise, a low growling noise. Unsure of what I just heard, I opened my eyes and I see a dark gray mass, almost like a cloud, swirling above me in bed. Like a scared five year old, I immediately pulled the covers over my head and started saying out loud, it's not real, it's not real. But I heard the growl again. I peeked over the covers to see the mass still there. I started praying this was a Christian university after all, but the mass just stayed there, continuing to make terrifying sounds. I'm not sure how long this went on for the next morning, I was talking to some colleagues when one pulled me aside. He could tell something was wrong. I told him, you're gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm having these experiences, and I proceeded to tell him everything that had been going on since I moved in. Oh, he said, that's missus McDonald. What I asked, genuinely surprised that he knew exactly what I was talking about. Yeah, there's stuff that's been happening in that building for years. We've even done a saging and had it blessed a few times. This was coming from a very conservative Christian man who would not believe in such things as clearing energy, so I knew he was serious. After talking to a few other people who had a history with the building, I learned that Missus McDonald, the major donor for the building, did not like that her portrait had been disturbed, which hung in the lobby over the summer. The lobby had been painted, which required her portrait to be taken down and had not been rehung. The portrait was very large, so I couldn't put it up myself. But after that conversation, every time I came into the building, I greeted Missus McDonald, and every evening would pop into the lobby to tell her good night. The paranormal activity stopped. Over the years, I told a few friends this story. Some believe me, some don't. And others think I just had a weird bout of sleep paralysis, but I know what I experienced was real, and I learned that even in the afterlife, we all deserve respect and recognition. Thank you, Michelle who that is good. That's a good one right there. And yeah, Missus McDonald, I mean she's a little bit of a diva, but she said, hey, you know what I paid for this building, that bedroom that you're sleeping in, I paid for that that shower me. I am Missus McDonald of the McDonald family. Fortune. Was it those McDonald Was it McDonald? Was this Ronald McDonald's mother, Ronda McDonald. I don't know, Maybe it was a different McDonald. Either way, the woman have money. She put it into the dorms and she said, the very least you can do is hang my picture up. I respect it. That was a good one. Hey, I have a very exciting announcement March fifth, Largo at the Coronet Theater in Los Angeles. I am going to be doing a live show, Honey, a live ghosted and this is going to be the biggest one I have ever had. I will be on stage with celebrity guests, some favorites of yours. I have a lot of my sleeve for this one, so please come to the show. I have got a link in my bio on Instagram at roz Hernandez, or you can just go to Largo's website, which is Largo dash la dot com. I'll see you there. Let's talk to Rachel and Mackenzie. We're going to get into some alien stuff here we go on with the show. I don't believe it. It is time for three time guests of the show. From a very wildly successful podcast to hilarious comedians. She hilarious comedians that I love. Their podcast is called Two D Words and Mike. It's Ray, Jillim Mackenzie. Hello, Hi, Hiz.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having us back for the hat trick. This feels really right.
Speaker 3: I've never laughed harder in an introduction than when you just said, she hilarious, she hilarious.
Speaker 1: I want people to know that you guys are not just hilarious. Your she hilarious. We're curious you being on for the third time. Is her story?
Speaker 2: Also, do you know when I was looking at my time hop, do you know what we were doing exactly one year ago? What what were we doing.
Speaker 4: We were doing Ghosted exactly a year ago.
Speaker 1: Shut up, so creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this exact day, one year ago. Yes, Rose, that's spooky.
Speaker 1: That's something. What are the odds you guys are audience favorites. If anyone's new to the show and you haven't gone back, go back. You'll hear the two of them. We laughed so damn hard. And we're also friends in real life, and I feel very comfortable around you. The last time you were on I did share with you for the first time ever that I had a ghost experience as a child that later became a viral video. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go back and listen.
Speaker 2: It was too good.
Speaker 4: That episode was the most fun I've ever had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really fun. And this is the only group of three that I like. I mean, we are charmed. Yes, if we are the power of three.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was thinking the three Stooges.
Speaker 4: We're too hot for that, We're too sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are, that's true. So what's up you guys still lesbians or what imagine?
Speaker 4: We're like we've actually turned straight. It's twenty twenty four. We're done with all that gay shit that it was a phase.
Speaker 2: My dad was right.
Speaker 3: I would say, ros, we're gayer than ever I got married since the last episode.
Speaker 4: I'm not engaged. Yeah, I mean happening.
Speaker 2: I mean you already know all this, Roz, but we're getting truly deeper, gayer into the gayness.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go full gay by the end of this year. No, it's so fun.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, i'd say you guys are pretty advanced. And when it comes to being lesbian.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you?
Speaker 4: Or did just say say it?
Speaker 1: I can't say it. I have to earn it. Why I have to earn it?
Speaker 4: You've earned it. You've been our friend for so long.
Speaker 1: I am an ally and as an ally, I feel like I cannot say that word because I it's just not right. Ro's.
Speaker 2: Your green, thick knit cardigan earns you the right to say.
Speaker 3: Dike if you wear a cardian. If you wear a cardigan, you can say dike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am wearing a cardigan right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how crazy to that a year ago you were wearing that same color green. Things are just happening. I know, things are weird, Like it's crazy. Everyone that I know around me is like, I can't believe you're friends with.
Speaker 1: Roz really, yes, that it feels good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're that bitch.
Speaker 2: You're that like on TV ghost Hunting Hattie.
Speaker 1: Hello, well, thank you. So has anything ghostly happened to you? Because we've heard the stories you guys have had some great ones that you've shared. H it's been a year. I've given you a full three hundred and sixty five days to go. Bring me back something good.
Speaker 4: What do you got something happened to us together?
Speaker 2: Yes, recently, recently, and Roz is involved.
Speaker 1: I forgot Okay, is this the one when you guys called me?
Speaker 4: It was a phone call from you? Hello, ring ring, Okay, Ross's on the horn.
Speaker 2: Roz is a big phone call.
Speaker 1: I love phone call.
Speaker 2: Ros is always on the horn.
Speaker 1: I love the horns.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're very good on the phone. You give really good bits. I feel like you're always sending voice memos. If I don't answer, it's podcasting. Yeah, oh yeah, it is podcast Oh you're good at it. You give great phone thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should really voice people for my phone calls. It's like a cameo.
Speaker 2: Basically, she gave you the like a I want to say, like a three to five minute bit pretending to be a booker trying to book me.
Speaker 3: Honestly, show fucking fun a bringer shows trying to book me on a Bringer.
Speaker 2: Should you have to pay?
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's a fifty dollars entrance for you.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, it wasn't me. It was Rebecca. She's producer that Rachel and I were all actually know we worked for when we Keller.
Speaker 4: I know her, you know. Yeah, but it was.
Speaker 1: A big show. It was opening for Joe Coy and Deborah Vance. Okay, we gotta get to ghost. We gotta get to the people are gonna leave right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Mackenzie and I and we all, you know, we all do travel, we all do comedy.
Speaker 4: We're in different cities.
Speaker 3: We've been to a lot of different venues around the country that are haunted. Yes, so we did a venue in Chicago which used to be a brothel that they were like, this is haunted.
Speaker 1: And then okay, cool.
Speaker 4: We've done a couple.
Speaker 3: Like there was that one where remember we went down they had to sneak us out the back, yes, in Seattle and they were like, down the stairs. We went to a basement and they were like, it is also haunted. Back here as well. Yes, but this was a venue, the one that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: It was in like kind of the south, but east coast South Virginia. Yeah, right, isn't that East Coast South?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not a geography podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm on it. Okay. So we're in a green room and every staff member was like, Lol, it's haunted. You've probably heard of this place because it's haunted. And we were like, oh, we had no idea. It also didn't look haunted. It was like not giving haunting vibes at all.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think I'm very extra sensitive to vibes, spirits, energy, energies, entities. I can sense it. And I was like, I'm not getting anything. But they kept being like, it's haunted, it haunted. Then you call and we were telling you. They keep saying this place is haunted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we were just like, listen to Cobbler Rocks. We're having a good time. Yeah, there's nothing haunted about this place. Ross Calls and that Roz were on the phone with you, And if the door to the bathroom didn't slam shut on its own, on its own, we were both sitting on a couch the door across the room slam shut.
Speaker 1: I mean that's pretty good, great timing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean it freaked us out because we were about to go on stage. We're trying to make everybody lol right and now we're both spooked.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like the thing is your guts always know when you're like that was for sure somebody? Yeah yeah, And we were like that was somebody it was because with the.
Speaker 3: Force it slammed so hard, yeah, so fast, it couldn't have possibly been like the ac turned on no or wind or yeah.
Speaker 2: No no no, no no no.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't just like a jar. It was the door open. The door was like wide open.
Speaker 1: That had to go bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that privacy.
Speaker 1: It had the nachos and chicken wings at that club and said move.
Speaker 4: It's putting on a show. The ghost was like, oh Rose is here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I wanted to be featured on a podcast.
Speaker 4: The ghost wanted a little bit of limelight.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Well That's what I've noticed from the ghost experiences that I've had that are most convincing to me is I literally think it's a human. I'm like, yeah, oh, someone just walked past me or whatever, and then I look and there's nobody there or whatever it is. It always feels like it's an actual human. It doesn't feel like.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, yeah, it was spooky.
Speaker 2: I feel like sometimes a ghost will try to like make a point to be like, oh, you think that there's nothing here.
Speaker 3: Guess what, bitch, I'm slamming a door. Yeah, maybe we go in more skeptical.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also just had a ghost one recently.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I was sitting in my morning coffee. Okay, I'm watching like Natalia Grace speaks. I'm like really getting into it.
Speaker 1: Don't get me started on his Grace speaks.
Speaker 4: You guys are the same person.
Speaker 1: I know, my queen Natalia Grace.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm watching and then my lights are off because I have plenty of light coming in from the outside. I see my like office light turn on and then turn off immediately. I'm like, that's fucking weird. But it wasn't scaring me. Yeah, okay. I wasn't getting the vibe of like somebody was trying to fuck with me. It felt more like somebody was like I'm here. I recognized it. I literally like snapchatted. I was like, somebody just turned my light on and then it turned off, and I was like, okay, weird and your light was off. Yeah, all the lights were off, and it turned itself on like basically fucking waved at me and was like you who turned off? I'm like backed intohlia, grace, I'm locked in. Then on light on the other side of the room, same exact timing. It's on. It holds for just a second a like kind little wave, and then turns back off.
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of a light like if it's in the off position coming on, right, how are we doing that well?
Speaker 1: And I'm glad that you guys are here because I'm looking at a picture behind you of you guys with toolbolts on, and so I'm assuming that you guys know a bit about electricity.
Speaker 4: I know a lot about electricity.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you could fix wiring.
Speaker 4: I've taken a class.
Speaker 1: That kind of thing would not happen.
Speaker 4: It's unlikely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Like if you have a power search or something where lights will kind of come flicker or dim, get brighter, dim or get brighter. Somebody's running a hair dryer in the.
Speaker 1: Room next door, right, I've seen.
Speaker 3: That but coming on saying hi, coming off hello, that's bizarre, I know.
Speaker 2: And the energy in the room was a familiar calmbing, like I wasn't scared. That same day, ras is the exact day, and I didn't know if this was going to happen. Nazara proposed to me with my grandma's diamond, and I think that was my grandma saying you who Hi, You're about to get my ring bitch.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Do you think your grandma would have loved Nazarre for sure? Maybe she's been watching over and that was yeah, a little, I think so, blessing.
Speaker 1: I think so. I'm choosing to go with that. I think it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'bsessed.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. Hey, can I share a story with you guys that I researched?
Speaker 2: Please please?
Speaker 1: It's an alien abduction.
Speaker 4: Great, my favorite.
Speaker 1: Now you guys have been on three times. The first time we did some random weird Poultergeist thing in England, and then the last time you're on, we did the bell Witch. Oh yes, this time I thought we should take it up to the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fully, so we've got a we've got an alien abduction story today and this is a real famous one. Some say the first ever alien abduction case, at least to get press and that sort of a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: And it takes place in Brazil.
Speaker 4: Love Brazil.
Speaker 1: You guys to aur a lot. Have you been to Brazil?
Speaker 4: Not yet.
Speaker 2: I have a crush on every single person that I've ever met from Brazil, So I feel like we gotta go.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, me too.
Speaker 4: I do believe they're the world's hottest people. Yeah, Brazil works.
Speaker 1: They really are. I personally, I am not Brazilian. However, my bikini line.
Speaker 2: Is, my butt lift is I'll say that my bbl BBL.
Speaker 1: So this is the story of Antonio vs. Boss. Though I will say I don't know exactly how he pronounced it. It could have been like a Los Felis kind of a thing. But most of the time when people talk about him, they say Antonio villis BoA's right. So we're going back to nineteen fifty seven, my birth year. It's a little after eleven pm. It's the fifth of October. We're in a farming area of Minas Jerres, Brazil. Antonio is a twenty three year old farmer. Now there's not many photos of him, but I mean, he's a twenty three year old farmer in Brazil. I'm just gonna say, yeah, he was a fine, boppy hot. So he's getting ready for bed. He's been out plowing and hoan all day. He looks out his window and he sees a white light in the sky. He's like, okay, weird, and then he goes to bed like whatever. He then wakes up in the middle of the night and he notices that the light is out there still, and he's staring at it, and it moves closer to him real quick, and he's like ah and slams the shutters. He wakes up his brother who lives with him, and the brother also witnesses the light until it finally leaves. Weird. By the way, I should mention that most of this comes from conspiracy archive dot com. Okay, so, since it's hot outside, the brothers keep doing their farming at night once the sun goes down. So nine nights later, the two of them are out there in the fields. I'm again assuming that they are just absolute smoke shows, and they see a huge bright light in the sky that's about three hundred feet above them. The aliens are like, we're do I need a closer look at these two. Hello, the crops are blooming, so it's about three hundred feet above them. Antonio is real curious, and he walks in that direction, and as he's going towards where it is, because it's sort of above them, but not directly above them, he's like, going over there, it quickly darts to the other side of the field, and so he's like, okay, playing hard to get I see. So he goes to that side, it darts to the next side, and this happens like twenty times, and then he's just like kind of over it. So eventually it disappears very suddenly. He described it as if the lights just turned off and it was gone. So the next night he's out there by himself, don't know where his brother was, but all of a sudden he can ignore that there is a massive red light in the sky that stops directly above him. Now this time, not three hundred feet, about one hundred and sixty feet, oh, very specific, not half ten feet more than half of the last time, right above him. He later said that he didn't even have time to think about what to do. It was just instantly there, that's a red light. Sauna. It's the Red Light district. So he described it as looking like a large elongated egg with mechanical features.
Speaker 2: It reminds you of my ex he says.
Speaker 1: It had three legs, and I'll say I once knew a Brazilian guy that had three legs, but that's.
Speaker 2: A different story.
Speaker 1: So it made its way down to the ground. He's like, I'm out of here. He starts booking it to his tractor. He says, the tractor instantly dies.
Speaker 4: I mean it wasn't going to be very fast to begin with anyway, Right, you can't outrun an egg with mechanical legs.
Speaker 1: I know, can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like keep running.
Speaker 1: So he ditches the tractor and then starts running to his house and he feels a hand grab his arm. No, he shoves the arm off of him and realizes that he is surrounded by three small figures who He later described them in great detail, but basically they wore coverall suits that had elongated helmets and what he assumed were breathing tubes. He said that the suits were tightly fitted. He even said, like around their buttocks and everything, like there was a tailor.
Speaker 2: Yeah for these, Yeah, it skims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was skims, he said. He assumed that they were uniforms of some sort, you know, like they seemed to be on duty. So before he knew it, he was being sucked awe or sucked up. Rose Well, that's kind of foreshadowing, because some some stuff does go down. But he was getting sucked up is what I meant to say, sucked up a flexible metallic tube. And before he knew it, he was in a square room on the aircraft. Oh shit, he says. It was brightly lit with no furnishings.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you think you could get a nice like piece of furniture or something to go with it? Just like dimly lit.
Speaker 1: Seriously turn the lights down and then we can fill in with our imagination the furniture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a maximalist. So he's in this room and then an opening in the wall appears, just like seamless, he says, it, just like this opening happens in the wall. He's then led into another room. The aliens or whoever they are, grab him, and while doing so, they're speaking to each other in sounds that he says, a human cannot even he can't even try to replicate it, but he says, it's like animal grunts, oh of some sort. Then they began to strip him naked.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, what's interesting about this entire story is that he said that they seemed polite, oh, that they didn't understand him. He didn't understand them. He was like, can you stop, please, like, don't take off my clothes, and they were just like, oh, like don't worry, you know, like they were kind of giving him the vibe like it's okay. Like he says, they weren't rough, they didn't rip his clothes. They were like gentle, polite grunts.
Speaker 2: Polite. Yeah, this is nice. Oh, I'm picturing I'm picturing the aliens from Spice World. If you guys are familiar with, of course, the movies Darring the Spice Girls. There's a scene where there's these petit aliens that are all in the same uniform with kind of like big croached over heads, and they're speaking this little language.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm thinking Mars attacks those type of aliens.
Speaker 1: I mean, both of those may have been inspired by the story. You know, this is nineteen fifty seven. It's a famous story speaking of aliens and all this you know, I definitely think that aliens are aware of global warming and what we've done to our planet. You ever go to thrift store and just look at all the VHS's and DVDs and CDs, like, just so much plastic that is now nobody uses. It's insane how many years of just that garbage is just laying around.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why we're running on the platform of VHS's Rachel and I, and to keep keep buying them, storing them, buying them, storing them at home. Our next special is actually on VHS.
Speaker 4: VHS. It's called two Dykes one VHS.
Speaker 1: There cute vintage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everyone's into that now, Yeah, everyone loves it.
Speaker 1: Back to that story, So he's now naked, but everyone's being polite.
Speaker 4: Right, he's getting sucked off.
Speaker 1: Now he's already been sucked up.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, that's right.
Speaker 1: They now cover his body with an odorless liquid.
Speaker 2: So like water.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm picturing like ky jelly or something like that.
Speaker 2: I was picturing a more viscous Well, it was a liquid, I guess.
Speaker 1: You're yeah, I'm thinking of a jelly, but you're right, it might have just been water to be you mean water, It was something on his naked, hot farmer body. So he was then brought into another room and he says that they took out some apparatuses and right in the chin and took some blood out from him. Why the chin, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Fascinating that's where they took the blood.
Speaker 1: I guess from the chin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really bloody in my chin.
Speaker 4: I have such a bloody chin, but you have such a strong bloodless ship. I was born with a bloodless chin.
Speaker 1: Maybe he had a but chin, a Bazilian butt chin.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's what it was.
Speaker 4: Definitely no, that is interesting.
Speaker 1: Because these aliens are always sticking things.
Speaker 4: In people's butts right right, Why the chin?
Speaker 1: Maybe they were like, oh, this one has it on his face. I don't even know what this man looks like, to be honest with you. Okay, so he's covered in all this stuff. They take his blood and then they leave him in this other room for like an hour and kind of like a couch situation, and he's like it started to get comfortable. He's like, whatever, this is fine. So then some like smoky gas situation comes into the room and he's starting to get nauseous. He pukes and then he says he feels fine. And by the way, this is such a detailed account. Yeah, and this is all like interviews that he's done later. This is where all this has come from. So he is sitting there, he just puked in walks a naked lady.
Speaker 2: A female woman pretty much. Do we mean a human?
Speaker 1: He says, it seemed like a human lady.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Seemed like not alien?
Speaker 1: You never know who knows, Like what's she doing in that thing? You know, like maybe she's some lady that they found right at one point.
Speaker 4: Like he wasn't one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 1: Well, he does describe her.
Speaker 2: Okay, something about this situation does feel like Onlyfarmers dot Com. Yeah, they're like, wait, got you here's here's a lady farmer.
Speaker 1: So far, these aliens they are.
Speaker 4: They're matchmaking, yes, millionaire matchmaker in Brazil.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, they're super sweet. They're like bros. So this naked lady comes in. By the way, I chose this story for this part for you.
Speaker 2: We love naked ladies.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he literally said that his mouth was open.
Speaker 2: In awe of how pretty he was, like, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: He says that she seemed kind of amused by that. Oh, like stop. He says, she was absolutely stunning. Blonde hair parted in the middle, blue eyes, high cheek, bones, straight nose, pointed chin, probably filled with blood. He says that she was more gorgeous than any woman he had ever seen.
Speaker 4: Imagine getting hard in a spaceship.
Speaker 3: I would be so soft, I mean, unbelievably soft.
Speaker 2: The hottest woman comes in and I'm still like I'm in an odorless jelly and I just barfed and it just fuked. And he's like boyo yoing. He's like, holy shit, honestly good for him, But she still.
Speaker 1: Seems to be like into it. Yeah, he does get into more details.
Speaker 4: I don't know, let's hear it. Does he just detail his erection from like a couple of pages.
Speaker 2: She loved it, she was amused.
Speaker 1: Yes, this story is very that. Now this is again one person's account, Yeah, which I think is very interesting because from my experience surveying lots of people and hearing lots of stories, this is just a general thing. It's not always the rule, but I find that a lot of ghost sex encounters people say, oh my god, best sex I ever had. Amazing. Then aliens. It usually ends up being, for some reason, a man that gets his buss buss blasted. Yeah, and he doesn't seem to be into it, he says, Right, this guy's story is like she was fucking into it.
Speaker 4: She was so she fucking loved it, the suck of her life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet that if we got her account, it might be a little There was puke on the ground, and this guy was kept smiling at me.
Speaker 4: He said it was odorless. It was not ordorless.
Speaker 1: Itaked, So okay, whoever she is, whatever she's doing up there. Since she wanted more details, he says that he described her breaths as being perky. Yeah, of course, well situated.
Speaker 2: I love when men talk about women.
Speaker 3: Men writing about women is always awful. They were plump and perky, and she wanted it, she loved it.
Speaker 1: But let's keep in mind, like for the validity of this story, the more details he has, the better for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like he has a lot of details about this woman's body and less about who actually took him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he immediately does, he.
Speaker 1: Does, he does, But you know, it's an hour show. I can't have every detail in here, of course, but this stuff is very interesting. He says that she had well separated.
Speaker 2: Breasts, well separated. What interesting?
Speaker 4: God, what does that even do? Everyone loves a nice, well separated chest.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 2: One's on the east coast, one one on the west.
Speaker 1: He says that she had a thin waist and an hour glass shape. Same, and he goes into a lot of details. I mean, he goes into details about her nether regions.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's get into those.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't feel comfortable saying what I read he said, but I'll just say she was not Brazilian, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the fifties, so yeah.
Speaker 1: He says. They went at it for about an hour, and he says all different kinds of acts. They were having themselves a time.
Speaker 2: Well did she have a name? Did he get her name?
Speaker 1: He said. They couldn't talk, and she wouldn't kiss him on the mouth. She was doing the pretty woman, but she would like kind of chew on his chin.
Speaker 2: What's up? Fascinating? She thought it was a button. That's a rim job.
Speaker 4: She was rim jobbing. She was not a human woman.
Speaker 2: That's an alien. That's an alien.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, He says. She did not speak his language or she was also making the noises. Yeah, But when it was over, she was called by someone to like leave the room, and he says that she looked at him and smiled, she rubbed her belly and pointed up, which he kind of I guess interpreted it as I'll come back for you and we'll do this again or something. But I've also heard accounts where it's like she's saying, I'm going to raise a baby, Like now I got your baby and I'm going to take it up there.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I thought.
Speaker 1: That's what I got, right, Yeah, me too. Yeah. Of course his thing was like she said, she's gonna come back to me. Yeah. And also one thing that I read with him being like unsure of like I don't know if I would want to leave and like go with her, Like I don't know if I want to have to deal with that.
Speaker 4: She never asked him. Now she's taking that baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's clinging exactly. I think she got what she wanted. She's like, I'm full, I'm hungry, I'm going upstairs for food.
Speaker 4: You leave, yeah, bye bye.
Speaker 1: So then he was given his clothes back and they brought him to the waiting room. I guess again. And at this point he's feeling great, okay, and he was one hundred percent sury. He's like, these people are great or whatever they are people, I'm not sure, but they're not gonna hurt me. He felt comfortable. I mean, he just did some nasty stuff and everyone was nice and they gave him his clothes. No one ever hurt him.
Speaker 4: This dude's a rub This dude is a rube.
Speaker 2: He's like best.
Speaker 3: They're like, this was the easiest target we've ever had. I was gonna say, yeah, he doesn't seem very smart.
Speaker 1: Well interesting you say that, because we'll get into what happened to him after this. So he says that at this point they were kind of like chitter chattering, and he can understand them. This is when he says he really had time to kind of like soak up the area and like look around. And that's part of why he has so many details is because he was just kind of like sitting in this waiting room chilling, like wasn't fearing for his life, and he was just like looking around and taking notes of everything around him, and he noticed an object that looked kind of like an alarm clock. Situation and he was like, well, I want a souvenir. So he went to take it, but he got busted and they were like, ah, but still I guess not that mean. Then they gave him a tour. They're like, we want to show you this place. It's great, and then it was time for him to go back. They're like tours done by the way. That's how Brett Michaels used to end Rock of Love. He'd say, I'm sorry, but your tour ends here.
Speaker 2: Miss it.
Speaker 1: So they kind of signaled like time to go down, like get out of the way. The shoot's about to open, point it down or whatever. The tube opens back up. He's plopped back down into the farm. At this point, it's about five point thirty in the morning, so he says it was about little over four hours had passed that he was up there. Wow, weird stuff started happening to him. For the next few months. He started to have all these pains in different symptoms like nausea, headaches, sleepiness, burning in the eyes, lesions on his body. And he went to the doctors and it was determined that he was suffering from radiation poisoning. Oh shit, what that he had been exposed to really really strong radiation and he underwent physical and psychological testing started talking a little bit about it, but he was very reluctant because again, this is before. I mean even today, if you told the story, people would be like, girl, no, right, But like in the fifties, like this is kind of this is before this kind of a thing was getting pressed or whatever. So he really was like, I can't be talking about this. But he was talking to a doctor, a professor of medicine at the National School of Medicine at Brazil and the Brazilian military, and they were like, I think it's time that you tell the press, and he decided to, and you know, he did a little bit of interviews and that sort of a thing, but then just kind of left the public eye and became a lawyer.
Speaker 2: No from farmer to lawyer. Good for him.
Speaker 1: He had multiple children here on earth, who knows about up there, But he ended up dying in the early nineties. Wow, young, And that's the story the boss.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, that was a great one.
Speaker 2: That was really really good.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it?
Speaker 2: It was erotic?
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a dream that I've had. Really Yeah, for sure, I think it's hot.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I mean you're like, oh where am I?
Speaker 4: And then somebody is just like fuck me right now?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Would you guys an alien or absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Listen, I got four hours to say the least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you going to do in four hours?
Speaker 4: Pop on Lincoln?
Speaker 2: I mean pop on Lord of the Ring?
Speaker 4: Wait you wouldn't You would not have sex with an alien? Absolutely not. I'm a marriage if you.
Speaker 2: Weren't married, if you're single, it depends, and you get sucked up in your bar?
Speaker 4: Do they have another they're separate, they're separate. Just how do you like them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now I'm in, you're in.
Speaker 4: You would if the boobs don't touch, I'm in, then I can touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah if.
Speaker 1: I impregnated an alien or whatever, mm hmm. And now my DNA is up there. I feel like, don't I get like citizenship or something like you should because I'm the parent for sure? Like don't I have like visitation rights and stuff like that? Like I want to go up there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends what the courts say, but yeah, yeah I should.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to have access so that at any point things are weird here weirder. I can call up alien baby Mama and be like, hey, I'm coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so. I think that's great.
Speaker 3: I think it's exciting that there's a possibility of an alien baby mixed with human up there.
Speaker 4: That's fun roaming around. Yeah, I wonder what they look like.
Speaker 2: Kind of like my dad's a piece of shit. Armor never visits me. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'd love to know.
Speaker 1: Maybe he did. You know, he didn't do many interviews the rest of his life. We don't really know for sure.
Speaker 4: It feels like a real love story, doesn't it. Like what a weird meeting? And then it's giving Titanic? Yeah, I know you fall one leaves.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Hey, speaking of beautiful things, can I show you a haunted doll? Yese, it's time for a segment I like to call the dolls are living, So you all know, I got an eBay and I look at alleged haunted dolls. I'm spicing it up a little bit this time, and I'm going to Etsy for this one. Okay, and again, like always, this is all chosen completely at random.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure is she a lesbian?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Dike dot jpeg uh giha, could you please throw up the doll that we have chosen today? Meet Kate.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, it looks like Rachel and I combined doll dot jpeg.
Speaker 2: Dyke doll.
Speaker 1: Ro again. Okay, this is Kate. Hi Kate, So Kate.
Speaker 4: She's not a brat's doll, right, but she's giving brats for sure.
Speaker 1: She's like off bram brats, blunt bangs, the longest hair possible, touching her toes, touching her, which is probably filthy. Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: Her hair is on the ground, split ends galore.
Speaker 1: Her head is There's no way a human could actually have a head that large with that sized body.
Speaker 4: Tiny and from the back that's cousin it. From the front that's cousin May that was good.
Speaker 1: She has backwards baseball cap, beautiful face, nice separated brass, and a crop top that says DBS or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that about?
Speaker 4: Dyke baby school? What?
Speaker 1: And then she's wearing like pajama pants. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Those are plaid joggers actually, honestly rock above the belly button.
Speaker 4: That's something I would wear. Yeah, for sure, you have those.
Speaker 2: Pants, for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about her wrist being turned all the way around. It's gonna heart it, trust me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Kate comes with a story, okay, and Kate is going for three hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 4: You gotta be kidding me three sixty so.
Speaker 1: The story better be good. Okay. So this is what this person writes about Kate Meat Kate. Kate was a free spirited girl who embraced her individuality and challenged societal norms. She had a passion for skateboarding, spending countless hours at the park, mastering tricks and pushing the boundaries of her abilities. Kate's hobbies included smoking marijuana and enjoying the occasional beer, which she says was a way to relax and unwind. Despite facing judgment from some, Kate remained unapologetic about her lifestyle choices. She believed in living authentically and refused to conform to society's expectations. Kate's love for skateboarding, marijuana, and beer was integral to her identity, empowering her to embrace herself fully. While Kate's lifestyle may have raised eyebrows, it's important to note that her personal preferences do not define her entire history. She was also a compassionate and caring individual who valued friendship and stood up for what she believed in. Kate loved walking through the park hand in hand with her girlfriend. At the time, being a lesbian wasn't widely accepted, and Kate received a lot of dirty looks from strangers, but she didn't care. She did what made her happy and what other people thought didn't bother her. She unfortunately died in a horrible skateboarding accident stop she was twenty one years old. Her story reminds us that embracing our true selves and pursuing our passions is a powerful way to shape your own unique history. Or her story, this still goes on. There's more and more and more, but basically what it says is she would appreciate it if the person that buys her smokes marijuana, but if not, at least if they would give her marijuana offerings.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she.
Speaker 1: Seems like someone that is here to help you, you know, be yourself.
Speaker 2: And hmm, so she was twenty one what year did she die in?
Speaker 1: It seems there's something in here about the nineties. It says she looks very punk rockish from the nineties. That's more about her description. So anyway, she sounds great. I mean, I'm not like interested, I don't smoke potter drink beer, but she sounds cool.
Speaker 4: She really loves marijuana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's also like, it's not my identity, but the main thing about me is I love I smoke weed and drink beer all day long.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that's how she died. If it was like a skateboarding smoking accident. Yeah, I mean, you're going so slow on the board you can.
Speaker 2: Not picking up a lot of speed.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm wondering what exactly happened there.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean every time I see a dyke with a snapback hat, I'm like, somebody's gonna hurt my feelings. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's gonna be Kate. Is it Kate with a sea or k k Yeah, I've only met gay kates that are with the sea.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know, Okay, kates with a k Wow, we need to do a pole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should do a poll lesbian and kates that are listening to this, which one are you see your k.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel bad that she's gone. She seemed like somebody that would be a listener of ours.
Speaker 4: She seems like somebody who would be a really chill vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's almost too chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she she lives on.
Speaker 1: She's still here, you know, in this doll for three hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: I just feel so bad because if I bought her, she would literally hate my life. Though.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, wake up, Kate, We're going on a run, and she'd be like, no, ma'am. You guys would not vibe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're way too active. Yeah, she's actually kind of more my vibe. I don't know. I could get some weed and just PLoP it next to her.
Speaker 4: Now, do you know if there's any interest on the doll? Is she is she selling?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: It's Etsy, so there's not like bidding, but she's up. She's posted fascinating.
Speaker 2: I think we should get another all like, who do you think that Kate would like fall in love with Barbie? Kate and Barbie. That is the classic hi fem toxic skater. Barbie would break her heart, yeah, for sure, and then she'd be like I'm Shane now I'm fucking everyone.
Speaker 4: She'd cut her hair. Yep, finally everyone wud be like finally, No, I know Kate definitely needs a haircut.
Speaker 2: She's giving more masks.
Speaker 1: She needs a haircut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this haircut is not Kate.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Your skateboarding in your hair is past your toes. I can guess what happened the wheels you got caught up in the spool, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly the ultimate demise.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I play some ghost voices? Yeah, it's time for EVP or ev pase all right, you two are masters, legends of this game. Yeah, you know exactly what to do. But for anyone new here to YouTube, I find EVPs electronic voice phenomena alleged ghosts speaking captured on audio. I'm gonna play two of them for you. I want you to tell me what you hear, and I will give you far possible answers, one of them being what the ghost hunter believes the ghost said. Again, I always do these very randomly. How I choose them?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This one is from a YouTube channel called David Dikes. Oh that is his name?
Speaker 2: Incredible, Sure, my name.
Speaker 1: Is David Dikes. Was at a place called House on the Hill. I don't know. I tried googling it. It was just it's in a place called Candlton, Indiana, and it's just a house on a hill. Maybe they that's what they call it in the community of Candleton. I'm not sure. But what is this ghost saying? Okay? This is a hard one. I'm not gonna lie. I think the fact that his name was David Diekes had a little bit to do with it.
Speaker 2: That is a hard one.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can hear a faint kind of sounds like a little girl voice.
Speaker 2: I'm not catching words, are you.
Speaker 1: I know it's hard and he guesses before I give you some options.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna need those options.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm hearing again.
Speaker 2: Ask I'm getting like she's swinging.
Speaker 1: Keeps that in mind.
Speaker 2: Geez, she's what kay?
Speaker 3: Is it A?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sue ya. M Is it B? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Daddy?
Speaker 1: Is it C? Do you want to see what I can do?
Speaker 3: Or A? D?
Speaker 1: I don't know what was that, guys, I'm scared.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's for sure, d all right, let me play it again.
Speaker 1: It's one of those.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I actually heard it. Would you hear I heard the Do you want to see what I can do?
Speaker 2: Chills.
Speaker 1: David Dike's believes that it is b I'm sorry, daddy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought I heard the other one.
Speaker 2: It scares me.
Speaker 1: Let's try it again. I gotta hear it. I'm sorry, daddy. I mean maybe if I really stretched.
Speaker 2: I feel like it must be going in your headphone.
Speaker 1: You too are sharing headphones, which.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the listeners we are sharing a right in the left ear. Head I think you went through the left ear.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, here's another one again. These are all chosen very much at random for any guests. I don't do any of this on purpose. This one is from a YouTube channel called Lauren ladylover No, I'm just kidding. It is not is not. It is from North Texas Ghost Society, and it is at the women's cell area of Lavaca County Jail. What is this ghost saying and the jail?
Speaker 2: Let's travel?
Speaker 1: All right, let me play it again.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I heard? What you know? What I heard? What you know what I heard? I heard? Orange is the New Black? Overrated?
Speaker 1: Okay, trying to set the record straight. That's not how it isn't here?
Speaker 4: Uh huh. But after the second season, come on, please, they're like pouse lives. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 1: That is not what North Texas Ghost Society did. They think it was a come in and fuck me. Oh, these are the options. I'm sorry, I apologize. Is it B come on, I'm innocent? Is it C come here? Oh just kidding? Or is it D I'm in my ghost era? Okay, yeah, okay, it's one of those. Here we go.
Speaker 4: I think it's come on, I'm innocent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They believe it's a come in and f U c k.
Speaker 2: Me stop language.
Speaker 4: The Ghost Society believes they said they said that.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, let me play it again.
Speaker 4: I heard come in. I don't hear fuck me.
Speaker 1: I hear come in? Yeah again? Could this be not unlike Antonio vas boss a kind of a thing where it's like the ghost wanted me, yeah to have sex with that.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people wanting others to be like I need you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I need you and I got you a third time.
Speaker 2: Thank god. Ross. Oh my, this was so fun.
Speaker 4: All I want to do is talk about supernatural shoot with you guys, same.
Speaker 1: Well, we just did that, so now we have to figure out other things to do to keep this relationship going. You guys, are constantly touring, always five cities a night. Where are you at next? What's going on?
Speaker 4: We're actually going on tour.
Speaker 3: We have twenty six cities or something crazy like that that we're doing April, May and June. So you can go to two Dikes in a Mic dot com and get tickets today. They are selling out.
Speaker 4: You're gonna want to get those quick.
Speaker 1: And people need to listen to your podcast. You guys are so funny. Your clips are always hilarious online.
Speaker 2: Follow us two Dikes and a Mic. Yes, good clips, good episodes, good gay fun I love you both.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much to Mackenzie Goodwin and Rachel Scanlon. Go check them out on the road, always touring. Listen to their podcast. I love them and I love you. Thank you so much for listening. Please tell your friends about the show. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me, kay back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia hart Stark, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.