Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Juble Show.
Speaker 3: Brennan is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her boyfriend Samuel for three years, and now she thinks something might be going on. So we're gonna see if we can help her out. Hopefully he isn't cheating. But Brennan, what's going on? Why do you think Samuel might be messing around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, hopefully he's not, but he I don't know. He went on vacation with like a group of guys. It was one of one of them is getting married, and so they went on vacation a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Ago, and.
Speaker 1: Just he told me, he was telling me stories about it.
Speaker 4: It just kind of seems like he may have likeked up with this one girl he keeps telling me about.
Speaker 5: So he's telling you about a girl that he spent time with on this trip openly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess they like ended up making friends with like this group of girls that were there for like a bachelorette party, and so they just kind of, I guess hung out.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 4: But there was like this one girl that he keeps telling me all these stories about she's so funny and so cute.
Speaker 5: So is that normal?
Speaker 3: Do you guys do that?
Speaker 5: Like pick people like, oh they were so cute. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't have an open relationship, but we do like have an agreement that it's okay to like you know, to have flirret or whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's even like we're we're okay if like you kissed.
Speaker 4: Somebody else, that's it, and it's like like a one time.
Speaker 3: Thing, you know, flirting and kissing, but nothing beyond that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not yeah, not actually hooking up you know, and not you know, multiple days on end.
Speaker 1: Like if you go out to a.
Speaker 4: Bar you're you know, dancing with somebody and you kiss him, that's fine, but like beyond that.
Speaker 1: So it just feels like he like really got to know this girl, you know, so.
Speaker 5: Right, so like maybe he made out with her every day, so he stayed within your roles kind of, but like not maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he did not stay within the roles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I just I don't know it just so he just was sounding kind of weird about it.
Speaker 3: And when you say kissing, how much like like a little peck or a French kiss or what part of the Yeah, exactly, like one kind of boundaries with that.
Speaker 4: I guess in the three years we've been together, I think I have I have kissed like two guys, like like on the dance floor, you know, like it was not it was not a thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean it's like a French kiss.
Speaker 3: Okay, but like all makeout session would be considered too far?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, like heavy petting or whatever, anything ten to thirty seconds that most you know, like not do you think he.
Speaker 5: Would just openly tell you that though? Like if he actually cheated, do you think when he just be quiet?
Speaker 4: I you know, hopefully, but like maybe he's trying to Maybe he does want to have an open relationship and that's why he keeps talking about this girl or maybe or maybe he wants me to break up with him, because I don't know.
Speaker 5: I yeah, So why do guys try to push the buttons to make you be the person that breaks up with them because they just can't do it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've never tried to get somebody to break up with me. I've wondered why. But the relationships I've been in, it's mostly been me wondering why they're with me because it seems like they hate me, you know what I mean. But I have not had healthy relationships. I've learned my last lesson with that anyway, so I've never but I've never been like I want them to break up with me. I've always had to do it when I've had to do it, So I don't know why people do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting. Well, and hopefully that's not what's happening, and maybe he's just trying to share an experience.
Speaker 2: With Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'd be really bothered as some my man started talking about a girl every day like that would.
Speaker 3: Buy Yeah, even if you have the rule that you have, right, it's still like, Okay, I get it, I get it. She's cool. Yeah, all right, we'll see if he is cheating. Hopefully he's not, and hopefully there's a good explanation. So we'll play a song come back, and then you already told us what grocery store he shops at, will pretend to be from the grocery store and say that. Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, sound good?
Speaker 3: All right, it's the Jubile Show if you're just joining us for to catch a cheater. Brennan is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of three years might be cheating on her, and she has kind of an interesting situation. Brennan, why don't you remind everybody what your situation is and why you think he's cheating, and then we'll make our phone call to him and see if he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so basically, yeah, we've been together for a long time. We have like this kind of agreement where we're it's okay to like kiss somebody else like one time, but like we don't actually you know, but nothing beyond that.
Speaker 1: And he went on.
Speaker 4: Vacation and keeps talking about this girl he hung out with like every single day, and so yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see if we can catch him. We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends us to you or to someone else. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thanks, and hopefully he's but here we go. Hello, I'm asking to Samuel. Yeah, this is hi Samuel. My name is Jorman. I'm calling from Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. You're one of our Rewards Card members and I'm calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Oh all right, yeah, well, I love shopping there.
Speaker 3: And if you weren't aware, every single month we choose one Rewards Card member just randomly who gets free flowers delivered anywhere in the United States to anybody that they want to absolutely for free from our floral department. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy, and card to be delivered anywhere that you want it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, often cool.
Speaker 3: If you know who you'd like to send them to. I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. I would need the first and last name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 6: First, my mom's birthday is next week, but my girlfriend's birthday is in two.
Speaker 3: Day, okay, and if you tell me you got something on the side, then we got a real problem. When's their birthday?
Speaker 2: Now, nie thing? All right, all right, I'll give it to you.
Speaker 3: I can do you know what, hey, because I'm allowed to do this once in a while, So you can send them to both actually okay cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well then I will send one to my mother next week, jaying her name. Her name is Leanna.
Speaker 3: Okay, and would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 2: Tell Mama, oh yeah, happy birthday. Here's some roses I bought you and I hope you enjoy them.
Speaker 3: Okay, great. The other set of flowers, where do you want us to live with the name and stuff?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the others that I would like deliver it to. Her name is Brennan.
Speaker 3: Oka.
Speaker 2: And if if we can get.
Speaker 6: Those flowers like in the next forty eight hours, because I totally forgot to get her a gift.
Speaker 3: If it's local, it's overnight, Yeah, that's perfect. Okay, great, Well we can do that. And I also just want to let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My name is Jeuwbill. It's a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Nina on the show too.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Victoria. Yeah, so there's three people on the phone with you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wait, so am I getting No?
Speaker 3: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating on you, we try to catch them by who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend Brennan is actually on the phone and has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Catch a cheer? What what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that? Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I just didn't really know. I'm sorry. I put you on glass on the radio. Let's start there.
Speaker 4: And uh, well, I'm sorry, but you like you went on the vacation with the boys what two weeks ago, and you have not stopped talking about that one girl, And so I just I didn't know, like what was going on, and I was a little worky like that, you know, it seems like maybe you had like done more than like kiss her or or something, and so I just I was getting a little paranoid and like, like, are you only sending me those flowers because it's about to be my birthday? Because I don't know, it just sounds like something happened with that girl, And so I'm.
Speaker 1: Did anything happen with you mean with Alison, who I've been talking about that I met on vacation. Yeah, yeah, right, still talking to her. Wait, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Are you just casual?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I do. I don't even kissed her.
Speaker 6: Like, no, she's like a sister than me, Like we were like she has the same gross mole in her armpit.
Speaker 2: That I have, and we kind of bonded over that.
Speaker 3: You what, Oh yeah, when we talked to you earlier, Bin, didn't you did you say that he said that he had kissed her.
Speaker 4: No, he hadn't said anything, Okay, he just kept talking about her, which made me even more suspicious because we tell each other, like, you know.
Speaker 5: Did he mention that he found her attractive in that moment?
Speaker 1: No? But I saw a picture and she's kind of cute.
Speaker 4: I mean he showed me.
Speaker 1: They were hanging out the whole time. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But also can I can I say? We've been together for three years? How did you forget my birthday?
Speaker 3: I would rather cheating.
Speaker 1: You're not cheating, I guess, but like, come on.
Speaker 5: Man, he's getting in trouble today no matter what.
Speaker 6: You Uh, well, look, I don't forget I mean we still got forty.
Speaker 2: It out so much.
Speaker 4: All right, well, I'm going to be expecting something other than fake roses, right, you get that there are no roses?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you have to give me a promise.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I'm just thinking sure. I'm just thinking sure.
Speaker 3: So nobody's cheating.
Speaker 5: Just to also clarify one last time.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, excellent, Well good, congratulations poor Alison and Harry. You found that he's not cheating. You also found out that he needs to rush and get a present.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the jewel shows to catch a cheater