Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 3: Double Show, It's time for to catch a cheater. And Michelle is on the phone today. She thinks that her husband of three years might be cheating on us. So we're going to see if we can catch him. But first let's find out why. Michelle, what's going on with you and your husband?
Speaker 4: Hey, so kind of weird, but I like, I've found this text from this woman. Let me just back up a little bit. So we've always been close, but like sometimes to a fault, we're a little too comfortable with each other. But that's why I'm so confused, because I feel like we know everything about each other, you know. So last week I was in the kitchen getting something and I saw his phone on the counter, which is totally normal. We always leave our phones everywhere, so it wasn't that weird. But there was like a message open from this girl named Samantha. And I don't know Samantha. I don't know that he knows the Samantha and the preview, like you know, the text preview popped up that said, hey, sexy, what are you wearing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, wasn't a joke. I texted people a.
Speaker 4: Lot kind of what I'm hoping maybe it's you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, D.
Speaker 4: But so he's never mentioned a Samantha before, and I like, I didn't know what to do, so I didn't say anything to Chris, but I just kind of left the room and I came back a little later to get a drink and his phone was like still sitting there, so pictured up. I opened it and I clicked on the message from Samantha and he hadn't replied to.
Speaker 2: That last text. But then I scrolled up.
Speaker 4: Like a few more messages and there was this picture of Samantha almost like completely new. Oh okay, yeah, yeah, then there was there was a text after that asking Chris like something like you sure you don't want some of this?
Speaker 1: You dirty boy? Oh?
Speaker 4: Chris texted that paw sure, sweet cheeks. I'm really confused, what's happening? Yeah, I'm just honestly in shock, and I really would would love your help figuring out what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I mean it definitely sounds I mean that sounds guilty. I don't know how you make that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it sounds like she wants him for sure. It's just is how far is he participating? I mean other than the sweet cheeks, which is still bad. Yeah, I'm not okay with sweet cheeks. But I mean maybe it didn't, you know, cross over into physical or anything like that. I don't know, right.
Speaker 4: So, actually I did ask him who Samantha was, and he told me just about that first like preview message that I saw, so he wasn't totally lying. But he didn't say anything about the picture, and I didn't bring it up either. It's just all really weird. It's kind of like laughing it all off. I don't know what to think of.
Speaker 6: Any of it.
Speaker 1: So what did he say about it?
Speaker 4: He laughed, and then he said it was just some lonely old broad, That's what he said, lonely old broad that needs attention something like that. Nothing to worry about.
Speaker 5: He said, Yeah, okay, not a cool package.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very dismissive, toude. Nothing to worry about.
Speaker 3: I mean, if she was on the other foot and you were getting a picture from a naked dude or almost naked dude, I'm sure he would be like, that's something to worry about.
Speaker 4: He was just brushing it off.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I don't know, like you can't control what other people are going to do right like people are going to send I mean, you should stop it.
Speaker 1: That would be the right.
Speaker 5: Thing to do, But a lot of people feel validated in that, so again it's not okay.
Speaker 1: But it might not actually be cheating.
Speaker 3: Let's figure it out. Already gave us the grocery store that he's a rewards card. Remember at we'll play a song come back, teach you to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Next, it's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Double Show if you're just joining us for to catch a cheater.
Speaker 3: Michelle is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years might be cheating. And we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store where he's a rewards card member and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Michelle or to somebody else. But before we do that, Michelle, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation with your husband right now?
Speaker 4: Sure, So, I caught my husband texting this woman named Samantha. She sent like an almost nude photo and it was very flirty. And then when I asked him who the hell is Samantha? He laughed it off, brushed it off, and said that she's just some lonely old woman in an unhappy marriage who needs attention, and said it's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 1: So we're going to find out. All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: You ready, I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Jorabel. I'm calling from So. I was looking for our rewards card member named Chris.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, speaking Chris.
Speaker 3: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to let you know that you're this month's big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't know, but every single month we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, Absolutely free.
Speaker 1: I've said that a couple times now, just so you know. It's free.
Speaker 3: And what you've won is thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, and a car to be delivered anywhere in the United States absolutely on us.
Speaker 1: We do flower delivery.
Speaker 3: Now we're trying to get the word out about that, but also say thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right cool.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works.
Speaker 3: So you'll get confirmations of everything, so you know that it's absolutely free. And what we can do is I can take the information in just a few minutes over the phone. If you knew who you wanted to send them to right now, we could do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean all right, I mean it's legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I said, you'll get a confirmation of everything.
Speaker 2: All right, awesome, what do what do you need from me?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 3: I would need the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to, and then anything you might want to put on a card, and then the address.
Speaker 7: All right, I mean I know I want to send him to my wife Michelle.
Speaker 1: So and then anything on a card do you want to put with that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, uh, I'm I'm stupid in love with the lady.
Speaker 2: I got some yo, enjoy.
Speaker 3: That's funny, Chris. I also have to let you know that your wife Michelle is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh what you know, Michelle?
Speaker 1: This is actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewel. H I'm you know, making noises over here. I'm sorry, that was funny.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 3: Historia and we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheea where if you suspect your significant other might be sleeping around, we try to see you.
Speaker 1: They send flowers to So that's why your wife is on the phone.
Speaker 6: What all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that was weird.
Speaker 7: I knew someone was up.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, oh my god, Michelle, what is this to catch a cheer?
Speaker 2: You're such a moron. What is this? What do you even do?
Speaker 4: I'm not a moron. I was just seeing, like what you would do.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We had that whole thing about Samantha or I was seeing if you were gonna have then flowers Harmantha.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, all right, I thought i'd put it out that far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the story with that? So Michelle told us a little bit about it. It sounds super shady to me.
Speaker 7: Oh I thought you like got the drift that it was like completely nothing.
Speaker 2: All right. You know, Samantha is Rudy. No, Rudy is Samantha. Okay, Rudy is.
Speaker 7: He's like my best friend and he's great but uh he married uh someone who Uh how would.
Speaker 2: You describe Bath?
Speaker 7: I describe her as, uh not my favorite person. She's a real painting advice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I mean he's.
Speaker 2: Basically in like a prison.
Speaker 6: She she has her Yeah, she has the gals over for like Sex and the City night right, and she makes him this is her party night, this is her social He freaking he's cleaning up everything.
Speaker 7: I don't know how she like bamboozled him or whatever, but he's scrambling every week. Uh he probably has an apron on to like back and get everything right.
Speaker 1: Like ready and stuff too. Just what does this have to do Samantha? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, So sex in the City, he's basically Samantha. He's such a Samantha. So I basically just said, boom, you are Samantha.
Speaker 3: I changed his name for somebody who never saw sex in the City. What does a Samantha mean?
Speaker 7: Uh, Samantha is just basically a sturbing.
Speaker 2: I guess she's not.
Speaker 5: She's like she's the one that's forever single. She's super successful and a little bit promiscuous and just kind.
Speaker 1: Of Jessica Parks. It's that one. Okay, No, that's Miranda.
Speaker 7: No, you're taking the wrong point away from total.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. What's the point that we're supposed to be getting Chris.
Speaker 7: So the girls come over and they're drinking and laughing and you know, watching sex in the City and you know, not even just to do stuff. I guess like they're going back or if they're not watching that, they're watching you know, the news spin off, all this crap. Anyway, he's got the house and like, I don't know, like showroom condition pretty much.
Speaker 2: So I changed the state of Samantha in my phone, and you.
Speaker 7: Know, he's basically like just the captive these days, and.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's like in hell.
Speaker 7: So yeah, he's I call him the lonely old broad and he's attention.
Speaker 1: Was he just sending those as a joke then, yeah, So don't go.
Speaker 6: Through my phone and you won't have these little freakouts.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's my fault. You can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't understand how she would be like you didn't didn't tell her it was rudy.
Speaker 5: You're on rabbit hole, great, Like, why couldn't we just have told her that from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 7: I didn't know you were going to be like, uh, I don't know, doing espionage on my you know, my personal phone. I love you's crazy, little moron.
Speaker 2: Just you know, I love you too.
Speaker 4: Like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys learn in a cool world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad you found out that he's not cheating, Michelle. And I'm glad you're not cheating, Chris.
Speaker 2: I'm not cheating. I wouldn't rule it out ever, I'm I'm not gonna cheat you. I'm I'm like I said, I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too. Now I think we need to watch Sex in the Cities and you can really learn his Samantha.
Speaker 5: I also really think that Rudy should forever be referred to as Samantha, even by you.
Speaker 1: Michelle.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna start calling him sam because there we go.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad that this worked out in the weirdness kind of a weird thing.
Speaker 1: But whatever tell Samantha. We said, Hi, I'm going to drag your guys into this. That's a fun ride. I'm glad it's all good. The Jewel shows to catch a cheater