Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts.
Speaker 2: And your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Rain Drops here, She's here, and I could not be happier than two.
Speaker 1: I'm fanning out.
Speaker 3: I'm fanning out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm fanning out, Fanny.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know how much I adore you and love you.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan of yours.
Speaker 2: Chelsea las Kannie from selling Sunset Bitch.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a fan.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan of yours because I don't do podcasts, you know, I tell everybody I do not do podcasts because I also don't believe in talking about a lot of things that goes on the show and not addressing them with the people directly. That's just that's my philosophy. I rather just talk to the person directly. But when I've been a big fan of yours for a long time, when you reached out to me, I said, if there's one podcast I'm the dow, it's Carlos's. And I text my agents. They were like, what, Chelsea, We've been trying to get you to do poscasts for like a year and a half.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm gonna do this one.
Speaker 4: He sees me, and he respects me, and even if he asks tops questions, I know that he's coming from a place of love. And I need someone to I need someone to see me to ask me the right questions.
Speaker 3: Otherwise I don't want to I don't want to have small talk.
Speaker 1: Don't make me cry. Don't make me cry. That means a lot to me.
Speaker 2: I created this podcast to be a safe space for peep on reality television, especially black women who dominate reality TV. And the moment you stepped foot on selling Sunset, Me and My group Chat and the Rain drops.
Speaker 1: We were all like, who.
Speaker 2: Is this bad bitch that is about to set this show on fire?
Speaker 1: And you have not let us down.
Speaker 2: The community loves you, I mean the black community.
Speaker 1: We ride for you. We ride for you.
Speaker 2: You are a beautiful, dark skinned black woman, African born and raised in the UK, right, and we're proud of you. And I want you to know that we see you. I see you and baby were about to have some fun.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me cry.
Speaker 2: No, we see you, and I want to know that we see you, and we're no, no, no, don't don't cry.
Speaker 1: Make up, honey.
Speaker 2: But I need you to know, speaking on behalf of the black community, we're proud of you. You you hold it down on that show. And I know it's hard. We'll get to that later. Actually, let's get into it now. You as a dark skinned black woman coming into selling sunset?
Speaker 1: How did that come about?
Speaker 4: Minded my business, I had my real estate license, so I got my real estate license actually to purchase my own house. That's the only reason I got my real estate license because I worked in oil and gas. I worked for oil gas company, did my master and oil and gas. And my husband and I recently got married and we wanted to purchase our mouthful home. I was looking at house in Manhattan Beach and I saw the commission on the houses, and I said, I'll be damned if I give this away to somebody that can do what I can do. So I went to real estate school, probably lasted about five six weeks, took my exam. I've got a very I got a retentive memory, so I can pretty much study for anything the day before and pass it. That's what got me through my undergrad and master's. And I took the exam, I passed it, and I purchased my house with my husband.
Speaker 1: You kept the commission and I kept the.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much how I got my real estate license. And then I started to do transactions for families and friends. And I was like, guys, if you're looking to buy or sell a house, I know traditionally they take two point five percent, but you're my homie. I'll do it for like two percent, or I'll do it for one point five. You know what, maybe I'll do it for free.
Speaker 3: Just break me off like a nice dinner at Nobo. We just gotta pay. We just got to pay my brokerage.
Speaker 4: And this is when I was working at Rode Royalty, which is a more traditional brokerage. I was like, I would be like some my my broker, I would be like Chelsea. They'll be like, Chelsea, you're buying another house. I was like, no, No, my sister is buying a house. The person is not related to me. I can't charge my sister the two point five percent. She's a struggling woman. Like, come on, technically, if my sister's buying the house, I'm buying the house.
Speaker 3: So it was always it was always good fun.
Speaker 1: So what year did you get your real estate license?
Speaker 4: I got my real estate license in two thousand and seven, two thousand and yeah, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Wow, And who approached you to be on selling Sunset the producer?
Speaker 1: How did they find you?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: So I had a very private account, probably two thousand followers. I only posted myself and my partner. I didn't most of my Instagram photos, which some of which are still there, are just travel photos, folks, from our wedding, photos from our life together. You know, didn't really have many friends here because I had moved here from the UK and hadn't really gotten into any social circles, and I just got a message one day from a producer.
Speaker 3: Never never ever.
Speaker 4: Watched Selling Sunset A Day in My Life, Never watch Selling Sunset a Day in my Life on Bible, never watched it. Saw the message, ran to my husband and was like, this producer wants to interview me for this show. He's like, this is going to be some random guy in Saudi Arabia that wants to see your tips. I'm like, you are not going to be my up right now. You are not going to be my enemy of progress. I'll speak to you later, sir, the pipe person, I am. I'm not really formal as much as people look at me and they think, you know, I come across a reform. No, I'm very I just say what's on my mind. Message back instantly, and I'm like, hey, can you jump on a call real quick? And that the rest is history.
Speaker 1: What made you say yes to being on the show, knowing that.
Speaker 2: You're a private person with a private Instagram account, not feeling like you said earlier, this beautiful bombshell? What made you say yes to this opportunity?
Speaker 4: So there are a lot of reasons, but I think first and foremost have to go back to my faith, God definitely said this is for me. Like before I even got the opportunity, there was this overwhelming feeling that God wanted this for me. Then after my first phone call, I watched the show, and you know, I see these beautiful women crushing it in this industry and making a lot of money and being very aspirational with a large platform. But I see nobody that looks like me, and my heart like shattered because I was petrified.
Speaker 3: But I knew that this was this was.
Speaker 4: An opportunity for me to be that representation first and foremost, and then secondly, if not me, maybe there won't be another one. And knowing that if I got this opportunity and turned it down because of fear, the audience don't have that person to look to.
Speaker 3: So I said, as.
Speaker 4: Much as I want to do this for me and for my career, I really want to do it for my brownskin girls who maybe lack motivation, maybe feel like they can't crush it in their respective films that are dominated by people that don't look like them. And although I'm not a top I wasn't a top seller, I wasn't in the luxury market.
Speaker 3: Then I said, I'm going to do this. I'm going to show it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to show that it can be done because it's important. Representation is important, No.
Speaker 2: It is, and you represent us very very well on that show because you're being your authentic self and we can see it, and you're funny, aspirational, and you do a damn good job. And the reason why I know you do a damn good job is because Jason compliment to you a great deal, even at the reunion when he said, no, honey, I don't think you guys understand. I take her around and she's killing it. So that's a testament to just you and your hard work. But before we continue with that, I want to go back a little bit. You're from the UK, you're an African woman. What was your childhood like being African and growing up in the UK.
Speaker 3: My child was beautiful.
Speaker 4: There there was a lot of strife and struggles because first generation. Both my parents were born and raised in Nigeria, and you know, the great British dream, if you would like to call it. They moved to the UK for better prospects and better opportunities. They had me, my brother and sister, and they worked damn hard. My parents both kept multiple jobs. We never knew I never knew struggle, and there were a lot of struggles, but I never knew struggles because my parents went above and beyond to make sure we were sheltered from it. My mum was recruited very early on, probably when I was about i'd say nine or ten, to work for her first company abroad, which was in Switzerland, and then she was recruited again to work for another larger company in New Jersey, which was Johnston Johnson's, and she was C Suite at Johnston Johnson's. So I always had amazing representation and amazing role models from both of my parents. My dad is an architect and he was in property development, so I saw my parents, who don't speak like myself, they have African accents, really work extremely hard in Ghana respect in their respective fields. So hard work and hustle was ingrained in me from a very young age. But I didn't have the family dynamic that most people have. We didn't have dinner around the tables. I didn't have the many Christmases that I didn't see my mom or my dad. Maybe I saw one of them because we were in two different countries, but.
Speaker 3: I just had so much respect for.
Speaker 4: Them because they loved life, but they loved to work and they knew that like, you got to work ten times as hard, ten times as hard always and put your head down and the results will come. So I never feared making it anywhere because I saw my parents come from less than me. They ran so I could just walk and chill. So that's what my family life was like.
Speaker 2: And we saw your mother up here on the show, and one thing you mentioned is you didn't celebrate your birthday.
Speaker 1: Why was that?
Speaker 4: Birthdays were always a little bit triggering for me because for the most of my birthdays, not all my family was present. So although I lived in the UK with my dad, my brother and sister and mum lived in either Switzerland or New Jersey, so when birthdays roll around, I didn't have like my whole family there, So I always wanted to glaze over the day because for the most part, I think your parents celebrate your birthday's the most I had French.
Speaker 3: I had friends, but.
Speaker 4: Your parents the ones that really go all out. And it's not to say my parents didn't. We were just it was all about subsistence. We were just trying to We were just trying to live. We were just trying to make it. So birthdays weren't a big thing in my household, so I never celebrated them, never celebrating them. And then as I grew older and I got to a place where I could celebrate myself, or I could have my partner celebrate me, or I could have friends celebrate me, i'd kind of just I changed the day on my Facebook. I changed my birthday on my Facebook every single year so that when it came to my birthday, nobody would go and you know, you see it in the little corner, it's Chelsea Addi Foyer, which is my maiden name, or Chelsea Luis Connie's birthday. I would change it so nobody would know it's my birthday.
Speaker 2: So that's why when you celebrated your birthday on this season I'm selling Sunset, it was a big deal for you because you didn't do that growing.
Speaker 1: Up because your mother was traveling working.
Speaker 2: So was there this vision where it's like you stay with your dad and the rest of the stems go with mom.
Speaker 3: So it's this is.
Speaker 4: Kind of where my mind gets a little bit blurry, you know. I think trauma has a way of blurring certain realities. From what I remember, I was at a fundamental stage in my academic whereby moving at that point in time wouldn't be beneficial for me in terms of academically because I was I think I was just before sixth form and I needed to create I needed to finish my first set of exams. However, my brother, who is five years my junior, and my sister, who is almost two years my senior, there were perfect points where they could just transition easily into the US school system and not have any like they didn't miss out on anything. That's what I remember. So I ended up staying the UK with my dad, and my brother and sister moved to New Jersey with my mum.
Speaker 2: You mentioned earlier you never saw yourself as a beauty girl, so you devoted yourself to being smart, Like I'm going to be smart, I'm going to figure out life. I'm going to be happy. Why didn't you feel like a beautiful girl growing up? Because when I look at you, you are gorgeous. I mean, bone structure, galore and everything else. So what didn't you see in yourself as a little girl that I see now in you as a woman.
Speaker 3: I think beauty really is.
Speaker 4: Comes from inside, and I think because I didn't feel beautiful inside, I didn't exude the confidence you may see today.
Speaker 3: So I never really saw beauty.
Speaker 4: As aesthetics, as the way you look on the outside, because for the most part, I grew up in an area that was predominantly white, so I didn't have representations of beauty around me. So I always saw myself as an anomaly, So I never saw myself as beautiful, so I focused more or on beauty was like who you are as a person. But because I was struggling a lot and obviously focusing a lot of school and not having what most people had, which was both their parents therefore picture day or both their parents there for classes or parent teacher Day, whatever it was, I just felt like, as blessed as I am, my realities are just a little bit harder being a black woman with two immigrant parents, And I think that beauty was less physical and was just like like, I'm a little bit of a mess, you know, I got a little bit more struggles than all my white counterparts.
Speaker 3: I can never be here.
Speaker 4: I'm always going to be here, and maybe one day, if I keep working, I'll get to hear.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 4: That's really where my understanding of beauty came from, just having it all together. And because I didn't have it, I'm like trying to figure out my hair, trying to clip in a wig, just trying to just really trying to get by, quite honestly.
Speaker 3: Trying to get by.
Speaker 4: So of course I had many, you know, black friends, I have black family and stuff like that. But we were all in the same boat. We were all in we were we'd all talk together about the same things.
Speaker 3: We all felt like we.
Speaker 4: Were under like underseen, you know, or misscen maybe if that's if that's a if that's a word. So this goes back to representation. And then as I got older and you start to see the likes of Gabrielle Union and you start to see these beautiful queen's crushing, it's your power starts coming back and you start to think, Okay, I could be like that, I could do this, But at a young age, I didn't have that representation.
Speaker 2: You do know that there's black girls who are seeing you today the way you saw Gabrielle Union, So you should take that in the way you saw her saying, oh my gosh, I felt seen. Just know that there's little brownskin girls who love Realcity Television who were fans of Selling Sunset and they're looking at you. I hope you know that they too are like, there she is, Mom, Look there she is. There she is, and you should own that and just know that you're paying it forward the way Gabrielle Union did it for you and the other brownskin girls growing up.
Speaker 1: Thank you could that means something.
Speaker 3: That means a lot.
Speaker 1: No, that means something.
Speaker 2: So with your mom being gone and every little girl wants their mom around to teach them how to be a woman, was there a strain of your relationship with her growing up?
Speaker 3: Very much? So? I see myself I'm very much like my mother.
Speaker 4: My mother is the most charismatic, beautiful, intelligent, hard working woman I've ever met in my whole life.
Speaker 3: But she's hard working to a fault.
Speaker 4: So if she sets her mind to something, and for her it was to provide equally with my father, she's going for throttle at it because she knew that she looked and sounded different to everybody. It's one thing to look different, but to sound different. You know, you have to break that notion the moment you open your mouth when you don't sound like myself or or you. So we struggled a lot because commune, we didn't communicate as much as I would like. I didn't feel supported, I didn't feel seen. And it was only when I had my own kids and I'm like, I get it.
Speaker 3: You were just trying to survive.
Speaker 4: She wanted to have us in the best schools, with maybe tutors, the best education, so that we could do more, or so we could struggle less, is what she would say, so we could. She was like, I don't want you to.
Speaker 3: Go through what I've been through. This is why I'm doing this because I want you in private schools.
Speaker 4: I want you in areas where I want you in areas and social circles where you could you're set up to thrive from the jump. I don't want you to go through what I've been through. But it's only when I got older that I started that I really really understood it. At that point in time, I'm like, you left me, you know, I just I just wanted you here, But that's not the reality.
Speaker 1: So no, listen.
Speaker 2: I think one thing we realized as we get older is that our parents sacrifice a lot for us to.
Speaker 1: Be the human beings we are today.
Speaker 2: You're obviously accomplished, successful, well rounded, and a lot of that has to deal with the fact that your parents sacrificed the closeness that they may have not had being with you every single day in order for you to be here sitting next to Carlos King.
Speaker 1: Honey, So we thank your mom and dad.
Speaker 4: Thank you God, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean we did it.
Speaker 2: I did it, so job well done. You have not only an undergrad degree, you have a massive degree. Read your degrees. This is so funny about me learning more about you. I had no idea that you can get a degree in oil and gas, Like if that ain't some shit where you have to be a smart mother. You are not only a woman, a black woman, African woman in the UK. When we think of oil and gas, let's be real, we think of rich white men. We think of airs of the of the oil father or grandfather who left the legacy to his children. We think of Houston, Texas. We don't think about it in terms of getting a degree in this subject matter. What was happening to where you were, Like, that's what I want to study.
Speaker 4: So my mind works very numerically and I'm obviously Nigerian, and Nigeria possesses an abundance of oil resources, and I just took a great lik into it. I had plenty of Nigerian friends growing up, and I always saw myself maybe one day moving back to Nigeria, and I wanted to be a part of legislation, legislation there, so I said why not. It was very It was very fascinating to me. I loved sciences. I was really good in it. I was really good in math. And a lot of the people I knew in those respective industries were very wealthy. So said, okay, where's the coiner.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm gonna be here, be rich.
Speaker 2: No one thing you said on selling Sunset this is when I was like, oh, she's my bitch, and I'm forever like a fan.
Speaker 1: You said something your first season. You was having dinner.
Speaker 2: It was your husband and Jason, I remember, and you said, I'm gonna pay so I have to work. Before that, you said something that I said, if Carlos King has something on his tombstone, it would be this. You said, and I quote, I will never suffer in this life ever.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 2: I will never suffer in this life because I am going to work hard for what? And I said, no, we'll talk this me being funny and silly, I said, oh, I see her and she sees me. Because I do feel like nowadays, I'll say, you don't got to. Nowadays, nobody wants to work hard. They want things easy. They want to be able to just have things familiar. Lab they don't know how to keep it and sustain it and multiply it. So when you said I want suck, but you said it was such conviction that it it literally shook me. And I kept rewinding it on my Netflix app and I recorded it and I posted on my page as my Monday motivation because I said, this girl's going places so me knowing that about you, you get this degree, obviously it makes a lot of money. Did you start working in that field post graduation?
Speaker 3: I did so.
Speaker 4: I worked with two oil and gas companies actually out here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: I only left.
Speaker 4: My last company, which is an oil and gas company, was actually Liquifinancial Gas. I think it was just right before getting my real estate license.
Speaker 3: I left it.
Speaker 4: I left it just before I took the test for my real estate license because I knew I was going to pivot, and this was the time I was planning to have my first child as well, and I knew that I was working nine to six and then probably coming home and doing some more work, and I knew that it wasn't going to be sustainable.
Speaker 3: When I'm looking start a family.
Speaker 2: I pay to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. Life doesn't happen bi weekly, So why should pay day? The money you earn can be in your hands today with earn In.
Speaker 1: Earn In is an app that.
Speaker 2: Gives you access to your pay as you work, up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn in app and verify your paycheck, then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work, and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid from your next paycheck. If I needed something like earning is what I use. And this is why because child your boys busy. I got several jobs, as y'all know, and I like my money, honey, So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moment's known as honey.
Speaker 1: Sign me up.
Speaker 2: Make earn in a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings over three and a half million customers who say when I think about earn in, I think about financial stability, security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn in today spelled e A r n i in in the Google Play or Apple App Store. When you download the earn in app, type in reality under podcasts when you sign up. It'll really help the show reality under podcast subject to your available earnings DAILIMAX and pay period max. See earnan dot com slash ts for details. This is Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Doctor Wendy Osefo is on The Real houseposor Potomac.
Speaker 1: You love her? I love her too. She's my girl.
Speaker 2: She was on my podcast and she educated me about being the child of Nigerian parents and how they want you to be the best of the best to make all the money in the world.
Speaker 1: What was that conversation like when your mom found.
Speaker 2: Out you were leaving your corporate job and taking a real estate license class, I mean real estate class to get your license.
Speaker 4: So my mom's very supportive, but she said listen, you need to work, because if you think that your husband just wants you to be there and spend his money, you're joking. Because, like to be honest with you, at being in a interracial relationship, I think my mum's very heavy on Chelsea. Make sure you have your own and make sure you have you're respected, you know, because at the same time, you don't look like everyone else, and you need your man to respect you. And the only way your man can respect you is if you work. That was her philosophy, and that was ingrained so deeply in me. So no matter who I've married, I was always going to work. I was never going to be, you know, somebody that I was never not going to contribute financially to my household. So I knew that when I do pivot, I have to make sure this works too. So in real estate started to work. It started to work. I realized that this is why everyone has their real estate license, because it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: I love you, get it, man, and we'll talk. Loves.
Speaker 2: We'll talk afterwards, because I may. When I hire you to find me a house, we'll talk. I did ask. I'll call you later because I'm so fascinated. But I love real estate, and I'm so fascinated by the transactional aspect of it because I'm independent. I love the fact that a real estate agents you make your own schedule because at the end of the day, if you don't work, you don't get paid. So I love that self starting nature of it. Going back to your your husband, I love your relationship with him. I can If you don't know this, I'm gonna tell you that man loves you.
Speaker 1: I can tell by the way. It's very subtle.
Speaker 2: But because I work with women who's who's either married or single, I can tell when I'm like, girl, he don't see it for you, not five more years, he's gonna break up with you.
Speaker 1: Your husband loves you? Down down?
Speaker 3: How did you two meet on Tinder?
Speaker 4: He was my first hinder day. He snatched me, snatched me his eleven years my senior and I came out here. So funny story, and I haven't I haven't really shared this, but I moved here just before I moved here, sorry, just after completing my masters, I came over here with one suitcase. And you asked me why, because you're very surprised. I was running away from my ex boyfriend, who was very abusive, was in a very very toxic place in my life relationship wise, and I knew that I had to just I had to, you know, like proximity is something because you can mentally leave a relationship, but if your proximity in the person are closed, you can find yourself like going back into that same cycle.
Speaker 3: And that's what I saw. So I literally booked a ticket term Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: My mum had an apartment here and she was transitioning between between rolls and I grabbed a suitcase and filled it up and left.
Speaker 1: He was physically abusive to you. I'm sorry. Yeah, yeah, so you you escaped.
Speaker 2: Town m h and moved here with one suitcase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with no plan.
Speaker 4: I had a little bit of a plan because I'm a big planner, being the academic that I am.
Speaker 3: I said, Okay, let me go get one more degree. That's what I said.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm gonna go get an mb I'm going to go get an MBA. So I started studying for the gap because I wanted to go to Columbia and my sister lived in New York. My sister was working on Wall Street. She had just finished her master's at Wharton, and I said, Okay, this is my plan, and we're going to live together. You know, we hadn't lived together for maybe over a decade. Now everything's going to come full circle. We're going to live together. And then I started, so why I put on Tinder and I saw this one lovely chap and we connected and the rest is history. Because I remember he said to me, he's eleven eleven years my senior, obviously and established in his profession. He said, you can't keep getting these degrees.
Speaker 3: You need experience.
Speaker 4: I was like, what what do you mean? He was like, you need to get some work experience. You need to get a job. And I'm like, this is I was twenty right, I was like a job.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I was hoping to like stay in school for a couple more years because school school for me was very easy, you know. So I took his advice and I still studied. I still I did the GMAT. I still put myself in a position whereby I have a score that allows me to apply for any school if I wanted to. But let me get a job. And I got my first job in the United States, and then the job, the job I was in west Lake Village. He lived in the valley. My mom's apartment was in Glendale. You know, I hadn't got my license at this time, so I was ubering to my job. It didn't really make sense financially. So I remember one day I stayed at his place and I was like, I was leaving. I did it for about five six days, and I remember I came home. I came to his place one day after work because he lived twenty minutes away from my job, and he just had a key.
Speaker 3: He was like, do you want this? Like sure, okay.
Speaker 4: So my mom was moving into a new role in a different state, and I had already moved in.
Speaker 3: Honey, I hadn't moved in. It was like three months in. I had moved. I had moved in.
Speaker 4: I went back to the apartment which my brother lived, and my brother lived up with my mom's apartment, and I just came in one day. My mom wasn't around. That one suitcase. I threw everything in it. I said me, I said, peace. But you know what, I'm a planner, I said, do you know what I'm gonna do? And guys, I'm gonna give you some free game right now. I shouldn't say this. Please forgive me. I'm gonna give you some free games. So everything to me is planning and being smart. So I said, what am I to lose moving in with this man whom I've just met, right, Because what I'm going to do is I got a full time job and making decent money. I must save all of it because I have a contingency plan if this doesn't work out. I'm no longer sleeping on the sofa because I'm sleeping the sofa my UM's place because it was the two bedroom apartment and my mum would stay in one when she's around, and my brother would say that other as I was. I was the strangler that came from the UK and just was like, hey, guys, can you house me? They were like yeah, sure. The sofa very uncomfortable. So I was like, okay, you got a better living situation because now you have a bed, you.
Speaker 3: Have groceries that are paid for by.
Speaker 4: Someone else, and when you get your checks every two weeks, you can just save it because if this doesn't work out, then you're not going back to the sofar.
Speaker 3: You're going to get your own partner. Bitch.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's free game and good game. That's very smart.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so then obviously it works out and all the money I saved that ended up buying him a Rolex with.
Speaker 2: Bitch you you better, you better, bitch you better.
Speaker 1: Is he the first white guy you dated?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Were you.
Speaker 1: Like, were you surprised? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Were you surprised or did you did you want to experience something new after leaving the UK and leaving that relationship you had.
Speaker 3: I think I just became more open.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I just got to a point where in my life where I was like, always date. I always date the thugs.
Speaker 4: I always love myself a little roadman. I either dated like road men or like my my ex African Nigerian. I love African men, you know, I just love my culture. So it was always the guys that everybody wants, everybody wants them.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: I said, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, what is it you want in this life? I said, I want someone that's loyal to me. I want someone that loves me, wants someone that respects me, and I want someone that loves me for me at all times. You know, because I'm very, very quirky and a little bit. Just there's multiple sides to me, and I found myself creating this pattern relationships where it would be like.
Speaker 3: You're too loud, or you talk back.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what do you mean I'm talking back. I'm just giving my opinion. You voiced yours. It's my turn, you know.
Speaker 1: But come on.
Speaker 4: So I thought, let me just open the gates and say, whoever comes my way, and whoever seems like good vibes and good energy, I can start dating.
Speaker 3: And that's basically what happened. Whereas before I was like.
Speaker 1: Ah, no, yeah, no, Alessa.
Speaker 2: I try to Sorry, fellas, but I do tell a lot of my black female friends who are single start dating outside your race. You just you just you just don't know. You don't know. You can't be restricted when it comes to dating. What was your parents reaction when you brought the white man home child? Oh?
Speaker 3: My mom said, wow, can he be? My husband.
Speaker 4: Loved My mom loved him more than I loved it. She loved him so much, she said, that's my daughter. My mom was so happy, she was gassed.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I.
Speaker 4: Think she wanted to for herself. But no, my my mom was so happy. I didn't really get my dad's thoughts on it, because I tried to keep me and my dad with We have a very litrue relationship. My dad used to used to be in the military. It's very much like, so, how was your day, So like my dad still pretends he doesn't know I have a boob job. He acts so like oblivious to like everything, like I'll.
Speaker 3: Post the way he communicated. My dad texts me.
Speaker 4: He was like, I just want to let you know I'm very proud of you. You represented very well on selling suddet. It's like nothing about my outfits fape. He doesn't mention anything that's like, I'll post something that's a little bit risque on Instagram. My dad likes and comments on like most of my things on Instagram, the ones that are a bit riskue. He just pretend you didn't see it. He'll never even mention it to me, and I love. I love that far a relationship. So I don't know how his initial thoughts on me and me and my partner, but I can only imagine what they would have been.
Speaker 3: He said, hey, lord, this one's gonna leave her.
Speaker 4: Because I think growing up in an African household and not seeing many like in trade relationships, you just assume they wouldn't work. You just I think it was just an assumption that, like, how would it work. And I think my dad probably just had those initial fears, although he never voiced them. He was very, very respectful, but I can imagine. But I think once everybody met him, they were like, Okay, they saw it immediately because they're like, he's so smitting over her.
Speaker 2: See, I'm telling you, I listen. Obviously I haven't met him in person. The fact that your parents met him in person and felt that way instantly, and I just tell you, two minutes ago, I'm watching the show and I'm like, I don't know if you know this girl, but he loves you down It's so obvious that obviously you love him too, but he is smitten by you. And I'm happy that you found love because when you exit an abusive relationship, I know that sometimes it can be scary to give your heart to another man in fear that he may turn around and do the same things to you your previous boyfriend did. So the fact that you found your prince Charming who turned to be your knight enshrining armor and now your husband, and just because it may not have looked like what you thought on paper.
Speaker 1: You gave love a chance and we.
Speaker 2: See this happiness that you have right now, and listen, girl, you did that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I'm a big believer in energy.
Speaker 4: And this is why I'm so like, you know, I'm so pro happiness and pro love because you never know, you know, like you genuinely never know. When you just connect with someone and I think. I meet so many of my friends and they're like, oh, I think I want to date outside of my rage.
Speaker 3: Should I do it? And I'm like, God, do it. And then they kind of like they're like, actually, no, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: They just immediately have the resistance and I'm like, you haven't even tried.
Speaker 3: You have no idea. Listen.
Speaker 4: I love my black men, love I love my black women, I love I love people in general.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not a race thing.
Speaker 4: It's just finding the energy that messages with yours irrespective of race.
Speaker 3: And yes, are there challenges, of course?
Speaker 4: Are there certain things that you're going to have to explain and get them to understand. Absolutely, Will they ever feel some of the weight of the world that.
Speaker 3: You feel being black in America? Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: But All relationships have challenges, they all do, and they come in different forms.
Speaker 3: So what challenge is easier for you? My challenge?
Speaker 4: The challenge that I don't even see as a challenge is communication and understanding and explanation.
Speaker 3: You want to hear me.
Speaker 4: This is how I'm feeling, and then talk up for me, my white king, because.
Speaker 3: They gonna listen to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love you.
Speaker 2: Selling Sunset. You came on and we immediately saw this share dion relationship, like the movie Clue is between you and Christine. Did the producers introduce you to Christina and say this is your girl, who's going to introduce you to the rest of the cast?
Speaker 4: No, So everything you saw that transpired on that scene is exactly how it transpired in real life. The first time I've ever laid my eyes on the magical Christine is truly in that moment when I say hi, I'm Chelsea LASCARTI petrified as hell, like, oh my gosh, this woman's so tall and beautiful, What the am I doing here? That is exactly how it played out. I was actually just previewing the house, as you saw. I was brought in to preview this beautiful house.
Speaker 3: I had no idea it was going to be there. I had no idea of me.
Speaker 4: Thought maybe it was just going to be like a solo scene with just myself so they could test me out on camera because I'd never been tested out on camera before. I'd never been tested out on camera before, so they had no idea whether I was.
Speaker 3: Just going to be like or I was gonna be like They had no idea.
Speaker 4: That was the first time there was a camera in front of me.
Speaker 3: And I'm walking through.
Speaker 4: This house and I remember I got out, I got out of my car, cameras were rolling already, and I walk into the open house. I'm walking into the brokers open rather and I'm like this and I just hear someone.
Speaker 3: Saying, Chelsea, you're work.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Chelsea, You're walking into a brokers open look excited. I was like, oh my god, I am, I am. This is happening. This is real life, but this is also TV. But this is real life. You're walking into a Brokeers open. What is your reaction. You're interested in the house, been here before, You're looking at the views, You're looking at the ceiling, You're looking you're looking at their appliances.
Speaker 3: But there's cameras.
Speaker 4: And I just walked in and I said, all right, you got this and that's that scene.
Speaker 1: Do you miss having Christine on the show?
Speaker 4: You know what I do and don't, and I say I do and don't because of two reasons.
Speaker 3: I'm very much let go and let God person.
Speaker 4: So any beef you ever seen me, have any disagreement, I'm always willing to resolve it and move forward. We may not be best of friends, but I'm always willing to coexist in the room with you whereby we both feel comfortable and both can have a good time at all times because we're going to see each other.
Speaker 3: We work for the same brokerage.
Speaker 4: So the reason why I say I don't first is because it became very difficult for some of the ladies and Christine to be in the same room. And as someone who was friends with Christina loved her dearly and started to build friendship with the other girls and start to love them dearly, I was always an awkward position because I never really knew where to stand. I'm like, I want to be with you, but I want to be with you, but you guys can't come together. It was difficult as someone that is also new and trying to establish trust with amongst everybody to navigate that because a lot of the disagreements happened way before I was even a part of the show, so there was no reconciliation that I could do. It was more so like just trying to like manage it so that people felt like I still had loyalty towards you. But I can still have loyalty towards you even though you guys don't see eye to eye.
Speaker 3: And then I say I do because Christine's a bad bitch. Bad bitch.
Speaker 4: Don't use that term frequently. She's the type of person that walks in the room, commands the room, and makes you laugh. While she's commanding the room. She has a presence that like, I'm still in our bi quite honest, I think her presence is fantastic and i'd love I can't wait to see what she's doing next. So I missed that energy together because there's something really special about being with someone that makes you want to step.
Speaker 3: Up your game. You know. You know they say you're the average of the five.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 4: When I was with Christine, I'm like, I'm film with Christine, all right, Cool, get all the resources we're really doing it today. So I love people that make me uncomfortable and make me feel like I need to level up.
Speaker 3: And she's she's That's who she is to me.
Speaker 2: I feel like Christine did to Selling Sunset what Erica Jane did to the Baiverley Hills Housewives, which is everybody stepped their fashion game up undeniably, undeniably, like even Mary and I love Mary, and Mary's on the podcast too, like she stepped it up a great deal. Amanda's choices with the gloves, it's you need.
Speaker 3: To each their own.
Speaker 4: I'm so I feel like so most people have stylists on the show. I think most of the girls have stylists. I do not have stylists, So I tend not to comment on people's fashion because a lot of them. When I watch the show back seven eight months after filming it, I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: The hell you were in Chelsea?
Speaker 4: Come on, what were you thinking on that particular day? Is someone that dressed themselves And I literally pulled my wardrobe. My wardrobe starting to look like NeiMa Marcus at this point, but still my wardrobe, I'm like, what was he thinking? So when I see the other girls and I'm like, I don't really quite like their style and stuff. I'm like, I know they're going through the same thing that I'm going through. We got we're filming four times this week. We're like, we need four unique ouvers. Okay, so this looks good, but we need to add a little bit of pizaz.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe let's add a glove.
Speaker 4: Let's add a glove, you see, Let's add some crystals to the hair.
Speaker 3: Let's add of like the ribbon. We're going to add whatever to give.
Speaker 4: The za because we're like, people want to see fashion. This day was not fashion, but we made it fashion because we added socks and a glove and a bow.
Speaker 2: Done and like you said, works for some, for others is debatable.
Speaker 1: What has gone on between you and Brie?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: I like Bre.
Speaker 3: I like her tea.
Speaker 2: What you guys got past the Nick Canna situation, the whole baby father thing.
Speaker 1: Are you too just all in water?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Personally. I can't speak for her. I like her, and I liketually like her a lot. I've connected with her a couple of times recently. I think for myself, I came in and I came very strong with judgments because I had these I'm not gonna pretend like I wasn't aware of who she was or who her baby father was. This wasn't a secret, and I didn't want to be the to pretend like it was. Because myself and a lot of the girls, we had all spoken about it, like because you find out there's going to be someone new on the cast and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god. We're all like yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think for myself because I had spoken so much, and I think I was allowed speaker about it when the camera started rolling.
Speaker 3: I didn't want anybody.
Speaker 4: To question how genuine I was in my integrity because I had spoken about it. So I felt like I had to voice it to her. There was this overbearing feeling that I had spoken about it. I need to speak about it to you directly, because the only time that I would see her was when we were filming, because we hadn't we didn't know each other, we weren't friends. And then it spiraled, and it spiraled so fast because I spoke about it. We spoke about in the office, and I spoke about it once where I related some information that I shouldn't have relayed, and then everyone else kept speaking about it and asking, So Chelsea, you mean to say you're not going to be friends of Brie because you don't agree with her situation.
Speaker 3: So Chelsea, why don't you like Brie? Again?
Speaker 4: So Chelsea, didn't you say this about her partner? So chell And then I'm not a silent person. I'm not just gonna sit there and plead the fifth Like I also hadn't built a relationship personally with her. I'd seen her only times I had seen her the times you saw me see her while we're filming, so what five six times? And noncommunicative to one another. So you'd ask me, and I'm like, everything happens in such a short space of time two three, four, five weeks, like we form a season, very short space of time. You ask me these questions, and I'm like, so you're her friend. You want me to drop it. You don't want this to be a storyline, but you're asking me questions about it.
Speaker 3: So watching the season back, it was very hard to watch because I was disappointed in myself because I was like, Nah, that's that's not the person you want to be, Like you don't want to be the person that's harshly passional judgment on someone's life. You don't know what their story. You don't know what they've walked people don't know what you've walked through.
Speaker 4: But then I watched it more and I'm like, wait, I started talking about episode one and two from three to ten, y'all came to me with it, and I would just respond you wanted me to be quiet, But you're asking me a question about it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: If you're forming and building this relationship and you know it's something that's very uncomfortable for it, don't be asked me questions because I'm also paid to talk just like you.
Speaker 2: What does Cassandra know, Barbrie that she keeps running from scene to scene, running away, taking up from microphone? What does Cassandra know the road of the street is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Were they a part of some other agency that doesn't sell real estate? Listen, that doesn't sell real estate, but they may sell something else.
Speaker 4: So I can't speak for that, to be honest with you, like I can only speak for what I know about Cassandra. That was wild, this whole thing, like it's everybody's so confused. It was so wild, Like truthfully, it was so wild. And again another decision where I'm like, Chelsea, you dumb fucking bitch. I'm sorry to use profanity. I was like, you dumb fucking bit. Could you not see through that shit? So I'm missus friendly. You saw me today for the first time. That's I'm an aquarius, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm air.
Speaker 4: I just I just exist in spaces, and I'm like water.
Speaker 3: I love to have a good time. I love people.
Speaker 4: So I assume when I meet Cassandra and she's speaking to everybody, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: This is the new girl that's going to be joining the O group.
Speaker 4: She's pretty, she seems smart, she seems welcoming in like kind of very complimentary of me, all right, So I was really excited. I was genuinely like excited. Then when I heard, like the first thing I heard was herself and Brie knew each other, like they knew each other, but they didn't have any beef. There was no beef, but they knew each other. And Brie wasn't being so welcoming or nice to her at the in car. But at the first brokers open that we were all at, I was like, yeah, she's.
Speaker 3: Not a friendly us bitch. I was like, you don't have to tell me, I've seen it. I mean, she ain't nice.
Speaker 4: That's my that was my vibe. People were reading so deep into it. But I was kind of like, she told you herself, she's not a nice bitch. I'm just reiterating what she said and conferring with somebody that's told me that she gave them the same energy.
Speaker 3: It was like bet So.
Speaker 4: Then as it went on and I could see there was actually a rift between them, I was like, Okay. I was like, it can't be that deep. Because it was that deep, everyone would know about.
Speaker 3: It because.
Speaker 4: She's had to be on a process where you've signed off like paperwork to be here into film, right, it can't be that serious. So knowing in my mind knowing that, Okay, she's probably gonna be on the show, we're going to dinner, come along, Like it's not that deep because she's also telling me like there's no beef.
Speaker 3: There's no beef. So I'm like, come along, come along.
Speaker 4: Bree may not be friendly when you first meet her, but give her a little bit tequila. She's gonna be so so sweet because I've seen her. She's really she can be really bubbly and friendly, like I like that. But I love that side of her, and the more I get to know her, the more I see it instantly when I first meet her, so I'm like, come on over. So it wasn't until Carbo when Cassandra mentioned something about, well, if you were nice, you would have a ring, and I said, I said.
Speaker 3: There's definitely something more here. There's definitely something more.
Speaker 4: Carbo ends kind of two. Finale was just like days. We're at the finale. Bearing in mind, guys, everyone wants to say, Chelsea, you invite Cassandra everywhere, please, I beg that's not the case. Okay, Jason invited her to the penthouse, not the Penthouse, the finale brokerage open party, and.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know many people there. She knows me, and I'm just like okay.
Speaker 4: I also not to say I forgot about the drama that happened in Carbo, but it wasn't really Jarma. It was more so Cassandra saying to me, Bree's not the friendliest person. I was like, okay, bet she's not, but that's not the craziest thing in the world. No, you just met her same way. I was getting to know her. It wasn't a major dig It's just like she's kind of bitchy. I was like, I meet people that kind of bitchy every single day.
Speaker 3: Moving on, you know.
Speaker 4: So we get to the finale party and I see Cassandra. I bring her over to the girls and I'm like, okay, bring her. I'm like, okay, guys, can we just like squash this? Like like what none of you have actually told me if there's actually any beef. Both of you kind of like you kind of knew each other, you don't really know each other. But Caussant just kind of coming on strong and Breeze kind of like leaping alone, like just get out of my space. And I'm kind of like, well.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be here because she may be on the show, so like maybe we should just kumbaya.
Speaker 4: And then I'm sitting down and I'm like, what what's going on?
Speaker 3: Why are they screaming at each other?
Speaker 4: It was so loud in the place, and obviously when Mike, but I'm like, what are they even saying? Like I literally you saw me in the cup. I was sipping my drink, so I was just like, the fuck, cool.
Speaker 3: Just don't direct it to me.
Speaker 4: So that that was the first time I realized there was more to the story.
Speaker 3: It was only after that I called Bri.
Speaker 4: And you know, me and Brie, we weren't entirely on the same page or friends per se. But I was so confused that I had to call her and say, what's going on?
Speaker 3: What's what's what happened? Like what have I missed out on?
Speaker 4: Because I know I'm going to receive a lot of brunt for the fact that I keep bringing her around. But I had no idea that it was this deep, and no one told me, and Cassandra told me there was no beef.
Speaker 3: There was nothing there. So like, I'm genuinely confused.
Speaker 4: And I also maybe thought that, like bribing her natural demeanor and persona not being so friendly off the bat, you kind of have to get warm up to get to know her. I was just like, she's just being herself. Once she gets to know that you actually are a nice person. If you are actually a nice person, it's going to be water under the bridge.
Speaker 1: Did she ever tell you what the is? She was, Bri?
Speaker 3: Not really. She just told me, like that bitch.
Speaker 2: There's something deep going on, and we're gonna move on because only got to go in a second. But a part of me felt like, is Bree dangling this carrot of whether or not she's going to continue the show or stay on the show, I mean, or leave the show has to deal with whether or not Consigndra would be a cast member.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I mean Brie.
Speaker 4: Brie is a hustler. She seems very street smart and business smart. Selling sunsets a massive opportunity. I don't know many people that will willingly leave selling sunset because it helps our business real estate a lot. So I think she's going to figure out what works best for her.
Speaker 3: And her family and her businesses, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think she'd allow someone else to take her off her game.
Speaker 1: Good. We love you, Brie.
Speaker 2: Stay on this show because I'm want you and Chelsea to be the sharing Dion of the show. I love I loved two bad bitches. I just love it bon gorgeous. I love her like stay on the show, Breed. It ain't that deep. I love you, okay, really quickly. When you're in these white spaces, is it hard for you to be in the in these worlds holding it down as the black girl in these white spaces on the show?
Speaker 3: Very much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, very much? That I've struggled a lot. Often don't feel heard or seen. I feel like when I am heard, I'm misheard. And I feel like a lot of my mannerisms and my natural dialect, my natural personality and personas always misconstrued, and my intentions are always so pure, like I'm just I'm very much a lover. I have no malice in my home for anyone in this world, and I will forgive anyone we can have, we can argue, we can argue right now, and I'll love you again in twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: It's just my personality. I'm very direct and very blunt.
Speaker 4: It could be that British, you know, people say British people have this charm where they just kind of have verbal diary and say what's in their mind. But I struggle so much because I'm trying to be my authentic self and there are undertones of like Chelsea's aggressive, or Chelsea's a bully, or Chelsea's mean, and I'm like, never in my life, up until coming a.
Speaker 3: Reality TV, I haven't ever heard that. I'm sorry. It makes me so sad.
Speaker 4: It makes me so sad, especially from sometimes from the girls, because my closest friends on the show are Krishelle and Emma, and they've leaned in and really gotten to know me, and they love me so much, and I love them so much. And we really support each and ride for each other, and we know our personality types. But never in my life I have ever been called a bully or mean or aggressive. So when I hear some of that, or I hear undertones of it from some of the other girls, and I'm just like, you've.
Speaker 3: Never really given me a chance. Everyone.
Speaker 4: It's like, if I say something, I'm aggressive or a mean.
Speaker 3: Or I came for this person.
Speaker 4: If someone says the exact same thing, she's just giving their her opinion.
Speaker 1: Like a man's who's black.
Speaker 2: But she's a biracial, light skinned black woman. So when she sends Chrishelle a very I'll say it an aggressive video message. They make amends in thirty seconds and then they move on.
Speaker 4: But I would have been annihilated. I wouldn't be able to continue. But I don't move like that. I also don't move like that because I don't have I don't have the space to move like that.
Speaker 3: I don't have.
Speaker 4: The ability to move in that way. And that's why I try to keep it as one hundred. But I also try to watch my tone, So I try to watch my body language. I'm very cognizant of things that I never was cognizant of before. So now when I'm filming, I often find myself like sitting there and being like because I understand that when I'm not smiling, I look mean or I may look angry. I pick up on things, and I don't want that to be a I don't want that to be a trope for black women in real estate or black women anywhere. I really want to do my best to represent in the best way possible. So I know that I'm not just doing this for Chelsea. I'm doing this for anyone that wants to be in real estate, or anyone that looks like me, or anyone that's inspired to crush it at anything.
Speaker 3: So I try to.
Speaker 4: Make sure that I show other sides of my personality too. When you see me being bubbly and stuff like that, it's not I am that person, But I'm trying to show you that we are all multifaceted.
Speaker 3: We don't fit into one box, you know.
Speaker 4: And same way they see me stern in one moment, I'm so soft and gentle in another So give me space and give me grace for that, like you do everybody else. But I think in the industry, we are so used to seeing black women having to fight for themselves.
Speaker 3: So you're so used to seeing black.
Speaker 4: Women stern and strong, and I want to show myself soft and gentle because I am soft and gentle.
Speaker 2: No you are, And listen, this interview has been able to do that. It really has, And I wanted to make sure that you and I had on one on one and listen, this means the world to me that you did say yes. You did say yes, because not everybody wants to do a podcast because of you know, there's either this preconceived notion like you said, it's quick, and it's like because some podcasts those shaped to my industry, some podcasts are a little weird to where it's like it's a setup and they don't really know you, and they actually weird questions and you're like, this is a weird experience. While am I here and I create a reality with the King to be a safe space for people to get to know the real you.
Speaker 1: And as a huge fan.
Speaker 2: Of yours, I wanted to make sure that you have the floor so that people under knew. I'm sorry that people understood and saw the person behind the personality, and you displayed that in this interview today, and I thank you so much for doing that.
Speaker 3: You made me cry.
Speaker 1: I cry, but I want you to know.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that, and I hope you I hope you know that this was the intention of this and you you rocked it, and you keep you keep wearing them platform hills, making us proud when we say Chelsea, when we say Chelsea as we're watching the TV, like, bitch, give.
Speaker 1: These I'm about to be all wrapped. Give these girls, you know, fever bitch, and do it with a smile.
Speaker 2: And you're funny and you're bubbly. You make us laugh. My last question is what's next for you?
Speaker 1: Baby? What do you have going on? Because this is not the end of you, baby, You're just getting started.
Speaker 3: I'm just getting started.
Speaker 4: So I'm exploring my one of my earlier passions in life, which is cooking.
Speaker 3: I love to cook.
Speaker 4: I've been cooking for a very long time, so I've been honing on some cooking content and maybe there'll be something else that follows cooking in the future. But I just love being from the camera. I would love getting into like mentoring. I just I really want to connect with my ten year old self because there are so many of my ten year old selves out there that watch me, and I want to connect more with young women just like I was and just enjoy life and watch my kids grow and take care of my family and just be blessed. Continue to be blessed.
Speaker 2: And continue to get that else, commit and them sales and bring the motherfuck bell ring ray.
Speaker 1: Thank you, tell me, I love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcasts, visit Reality Withtheking dot com, and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment.
Speaker 2: It is produced by Sierrace Fragley Rix An executive produced.
Speaker 1: By me Carlos King King the Ring Entertainment babe
Speaker 3: H