Speaker 1: People have sex with ugly people. Look at all the cute kids. Come on, where did they come from? Ugly people?
Speaker 2: Not to mention ninety eight fiance.
Speaker 1: They're all in relationship, but they got a little personality in cells. Got none of that. They're not even smart, because if they were smart, they'd be getting a job and getting money. And having said she was like, the hand rolls is coming too quick. She gets up and was like, I feel like this is too casual.
Speaker 2: It's just a joke. You're telling me.
Speaker 1: You're requiring him to feed you before he teached you. And now you're mad because the old Makasse was too quick.
Speaker 2: I told you, I used to be embarrassed. It just took Chinese food and the gatorade back in the day. So you're when I was in the Bronx, you better ordered me the chicken wangs and fried riding the decisions decisions.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of the Sisty Owns.
Speaker 2: Sisty Owns.
Speaker 1: It's Yo Girl, Mandy B and I and we z and we are the pee pee girls. We got to stick with it. I look back at the comments and peepee girls. You know we are the peep girls.
Speaker 3: I'm not like happy about it, but we are. I mean, like we're totally the peepee.
Speaker 1: Girls, And honestly it's pretty vanilla, right pee pee Like, bro, everyone pisses, you know. Yeah, you know pepee peepee girls.
Speaker 2: You know, welcome guys.
Speaker 1: So we are recording Hell in the Il and we didn't do a.
Speaker 2: Ketchup last time, so okay, let's do a little ketchup. But you must got some teetes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's not that much teat but it was something funny that happened to where literally in the middle I was like, ooh, I'm gonna talk about this on the podcast because this is embarrassing but also funny. But like I want to help the girls if it never happens to them.
Speaker 2: Okay. So basically I was getting put through the couch. That's right. If you sit in my house, just no action happens. Don't be leaving, Yobi.
Speaker 1: You might have sat on the sperm, you know, or some coochie juices or something like that.
Speaker 2: Now that you know, you know, but it wipes off. It was the leathern one. It was the leather couch.
Speaker 1: You know that you just okay, okay, okay, Well, I fucked all the other one too, but normally because it's white, I.
Speaker 2: Lay drag out the glasses. Okay. So anyways, so I start in the living.
Speaker 1: Room, okay, quarters the and bitch, I am phone it bike like we having a good time, and I'm like moving my body all types of ways.
Speaker 2: I realized, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I'm so much more flexible on the couch, like my body could just do different things that it can't do. I was only restricted to this little bit. When you're on the bed, you feel like you gotta do more. Well, no, I felt like I was doing more and it's a sea and it's not like you can leverage your legs just the way.
Speaker 2: My body could move on a couch. It was given.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so I'm gonna help you ladies in the twenty twenty six because baby, what happened to me should not happen to nobody, because it.
Speaker 2: Ruined the mood, and it ruined the mood during a good stroke. Oh so I'm gaining. I'm geting, you know, stretched open and.
Speaker 1: Literally menda in the middle of like we were going bro next thing, you know, mind you Alexa playing we got the tunes going right, uh huh. We got a little nineties R and B here, and so you know, he was getting and then girl, so I don't pay for prime on my Alexa. And so in the middle of us getting in mind, you were moving to these songs because we're feeling it. All I hear is America America, and it's like, literally, it's like an anthem for America. And it's so funny because he felt me, I started trying to change the god shut America America and bitch. We just both started laughing, and I was like, I can't be fucking you to this country that is ghetto. Like we are in a country right now that I'm not proud of, Like maybe if we a couple of years ago. Actually I don't know when. I wasn't embarrassed of the country while I was fucking. But as we're fucking, bro, it goes into this commercial. But then I don't know why after that commercial, bitch, then it went to another commercial and we had to pause our sex session till the commercial break ended. As Bro, it was because it was embarrassing, Bro, So what do you do?
Speaker 2: You just sit there with a hard break like, well, I think it went from so it went from America.
Speaker 1: America was like, I think, like an auto body shop ad, but then it went to a pharmaceutical ad, which was even like if you feel this.
Speaker 2: Your auto body to body.
Speaker 1: That's what I didn't give body to buy. Oh, it gave it, gave mega auto body parts. Okay, it was too patriotic, and so in the middle of sex it was too It was too patriotic. I can't fuck to know patriotic shit we'll be talking about so literally, are there any country anthem that's about like a country anthem that's about like something that's like you think, I know, why Why can't you gotta be patriotic?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: Why hip hop can't be patriotic? Why are you going to the countries.
Speaker 2: Fuck to that? I'm trying to see, like, what's the most you can fuck to hip hop? Yeah? I fucked a gunna.
Speaker 1: Sometimes gunna doesn't count because he'd be having Chris Brown and burna boy. He got a little melodicude you could fuck to like n w A, No, you could fuck to.
Speaker 3: Hold on, wait, let me see what Google says. What are you about to Google?
Speaker 1: Are there any hip hop songs that are good to make love to. I gotta say that I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't think of any that I want to fuck to. You don't remember the.
Speaker 1: Story, Keith, I'm not fucking the chief key. It says petty chief keep petty. Do you know that's a money bag? Yo, Quickie, Janet Jackson.
Speaker 2: I ain't hip hop. I'm not fucking hip hop. Bro hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you not remember the one guy that I really liked from the gay club, the bartender from from Boxers who came over and I was really ready to suck his dick and he put on offset. But like before, the offset album was good, like because I liked this last offset.
Speaker 2: First of all, bitch, never knew you met him at Boxers? Oh did I not share that? Did I not share that? But he wasn't He wasn't gay. He was a straight.
Speaker 1: Wait, by the way, Boxers is the gay bar in New York.
Speaker 2: Now we can have a chat. Wait, he was just the bartender at the gay club. And now I understand why he didn't know how to put the moves on a woman. No, no, no, no, no. He was straight. He was straight. He was straight, Mandy, he was he was straight.
Speaker 1: Offset to set a mood, he did but you met him and it gave he wanted to lose his virginity with you.
Speaker 2: Don't say that. No, no, no, he was straight. He was straight.
Speaker 1: To off set, he by he's oh this girl, Wow, I'm not gonna like it made me feel like this. But I was like, oh my god, he doesn't pick up a glassy bitch at all. Why is he putting on of set because he's gay and he don't know what to dude, don't do that.
Speaker 2: He was not gay. Hold On, you know what.
Speaker 1: I don't think working at a gay establishment makes you're gay. Hold on, the follow up of not knowing how to We're gonna phone a friend because I need I need help. We phoned in a friend, real clone the bitch. We gonna phone a friend and it's not him, but I hope you pick up. You better pick up, Yeah, you better pick up. Just so you know you are currently on decisions, decisions. But so you remember the bartender from Boxers that I hold on? Hold on real quick because I know, okay, so it's I guess I left out the detail that I met him at Boxers.
Speaker 2: And so I'm sharing the story.
Speaker 1: You know how the first time he came over he tried to put offset, and so Weezy is saying that he wanted me to take his virginity because he was actually gay. Can you tell her that he was straight? Okay, cause I'm trying to figure out how does niggas playing offset? And so the only thing I can draw from this conclusion is, well, he must have been gay if he couldn't figure out what to do.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it. It was not it. He was a full heterosexual gay gaya. Wait wait wait wait gay bader. Wait what is the gay? Oh he just got tips for being fine. He was fine? Oh no, no, no, keep going to what else he was doing. I'm saying he's a gay bater. So like he basically gets the game, me in and pay him money for working at boxers. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: That sounded very gay for pay Let's just leaan itt to like, I'm having fun with this, let's keep going. I don't know, but thank you for confirming that he was very heado because Weezy loved to make it seem like you're dating boy.
Speaker 2: Wade was baiting and doing he was getting the tips. Girl, he was fun. You saw him flirting with niggas.
Speaker 1: Thank you, because I was over here defending and I said, wait, I need somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, she was going hard for the niggas. You know he could.
Speaker 1: I met him with aste, and aste confirmed that he was head of rod. Okay, you know you always need your friend to be like like because I did question.
Speaker 2: Well, now I feel like it was a homoe. He was fine. I did not fuck well. I thought there was a lot of straight niggas when I was at Lomboto. No, no, no, no, he was not homo suck. He was just a bartender at the gate Club. Anyways, Wait, how do we get there? Alexa?
Speaker 1: Oh, Alexa, sign me up for commercial free please. Basically, the tip is, ladies, if you decide to have a freak session where you don't connect your phone and so you go with Alexa, but you don't have Amazon Prime, bitch, every two and a half songs, commercials are gonna come. And when you deep into it, if that nigga lasts more than two and a half songs, I don't have or whatever it's called what I don't have the YouTube No no, no, this wasn't YouTube. This is this is the I know, but I don't use Alexa, but I use YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, they have to.
Speaker 3: We were listening to Naomi Sharon and I'm deeping and then suddenly the next thing we heard was.
Speaker 2: Like, not auto body was something. It was car insurance.
Speaker 1: So we started laughing because you know, when you don't skip it, the commercials be mad.
Speaker 2: Long.
Speaker 1: Now I'm here in testimonials, I am so happy we're going with all stated and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, holy, so it ruins the mood.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what else really ruins the mood? You want to fucking catch up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys know I recently bought my first home in la and it's lovely.
Speaker 2: Also, oh my god, Hi.
Speaker 1: Can I add one more thing that I've been during this session that also made it awkward? Now tell me if it was a compliment or not, and then we'll get into yours. Because I had to have the guard like it made me for awkward. So basically, he was fucking me from the bank and he went like like he went to like and in the middle of into what I don't know, Okay, he fucked me from the back, right, So he goes like this, and y'all at the moment dearing sex. Don't know if I was supposed to like it. He asked me where my stomach went, and so clearly I know I'm losing weight, but like in the middle of sex, you gonna say it was there the last time, like bruh. And so I didn't know if he was trying to like compliment the weight loss, but also like, do you miss the stomach because it ain't coming back. But I was like, mind you the commercial just fucked it up.
Speaker 2: Now we moved to the other couch. Sorry, help. We did move to another couch, and.
Speaker 1: This is when he grabbed me and said where your stomach went? Don't be asking for stomach in the middle of sex.
Speaker 2: Don't be saying it was ever there. He did.
Speaker 1: He said it was their last time, and I felt away, but it was also thank you.
Speaker 2: See you almost can't come.
Speaker 1: You almost can't compliment me too much because it does make me think the same.
Speaker 2: This is affimation. Don't work for me.
Speaker 3: My nigga told me, how oh my god, this you get your pusin't never been there like this, especially juicy, and and I was like, hold on, so what the fuck was that.
Speaker 2: Dry as a desert?
Speaker 1: No, you go that's where I went. I said, so you asking about my stomach fault and not the last time you're like this. I was fat the last time you fucked me.
Speaker 2: I ain't like that. I ain't like that. I'm sorrighty. Just so you know, we had two aquamovas. You brought it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, why would you say that in the middle, like wait till after, or say like my pants fit me good? Or you like I don't know my pants fit me good while you're getting banged?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no after, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's the question our body compliments outside of pussy being wet and juicy and.
Speaker 2: Asked being fat?
Speaker 1: Are there are there like body compliments that you don't want to hear during sex, especially because we've both been up and down with our weight.
Speaker 2: Well, my weight was up.
Speaker 3: I didn't like him telling me he loved all of them. You see this, I loved it, Like, I don't need the body worship. See what I'm pretend it's out there, don't. I don't like you because doing a moment where I was really emotional because I was like, oh my god, I'm fucking so overweight. I feel so embarrassed, I can't fit my pants, and he grabbed it and said he started going down on me.
Speaker 2: Turned into this nice moment, and then.
Speaker 1: While we were fucking, he looked directly down at my stomach and was like, I love this, all of all of this. I love you everywhere you are.
Speaker 2: I don't need you to love me a lamb. It's leaving soon. That's how it felt.
Speaker 1: And y'all keep asking me what I was doing. I was on the burdb being shit in the saff front. Oh, I'm not gonna lie. Rosie needs all of that. She said, Hey, the next time, can you tell me what she used? And I was like, I don't think it was the GLP stuff, but you know she got the gym, but I said she did say she she mentioned some some Chinese pills.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna tell you guys once and for all.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you need to hit them up because the way the bitches is buying that Vita Berry shit from what you said on the Patreon which we needed money for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I never showed you the Chinese man. No, not the Chinese man. Oh no, sorry. Maybe he was freeing, Maybe he was something else, o racist, go ahead and give him accent. Oh no, no, no, it's a Chinese health food store, so he's Chinese. Oh wait, no, I saw your video. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Want to play his voice so y'all can see how this man sounds. This is the man that sold me that skinny shit bitch, and when he sold it to.
Speaker 2: Me, oh, he was in it. Okay.
Speaker 1: So on Librea and Pico in Los Angeles, Californie, your handy, there is a store called Green Farm Health or something like that right now next to the Pico Beauty Supply.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When you walk in there, there's a man. Okay, this is him. It's high Gi.
Speaker 2: Okay, green Farm Nutrition.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you're not gonna know what he's saying, but what you will know. You walk in there and you say skinny okay, and he takes you right to back and he gives you this fucking bottle. In the bottle, I'm not even holding you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. But my man was so mad when I was taking it. He was like, what the fuck is this? Is it? You don't even know? He was like, this isn't a real label, And I was like, what is from the health. How much was it?
Speaker 1: I think it was. I got six bottles at one time. After the first one was good, I said, give me a deal, bitch. I want to say it was thirty dollars and maybe anyway, Oh that's way cheap, and the GLP won.
Speaker 2: Bitch. My nigga was tired of me taking that. He was like, no, you don't know what this says. This isn't okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, but you get charcoals from the nickers, So whatever, you want to be healthy, I want to be Do you know how.
Speaker 2: People make your drugs your shrooms?
Speaker 1: I don't like you just bottle looks there's nothing in English, it's Chinese writing, and it looks like he taped the label on the bottle.
Speaker 2: Who knows, maybe it's cracked.
Speaker 1: But I took that with saffron extract and he made me feel full, okay.
Speaker 2: And so basically I still ate.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't want to make it sound bad, but then I wait to trap pals every day, bitch, And at that point, so it's it's not eating and working out, it's really yeah, that sounds really healthy.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't want to recommend it. But they keep asking me.
Speaker 1: But so you just already told them what you don't want to recommend it, but you just told them where to get it.
Speaker 2: Because I don't really care.
Speaker 1: But you know what she said, she don't care about y'all. By the way, we do not have insurance. This is not we are not healthcare.
Speaker 2: I don't really care about. I'm saying like hiding the seat, like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is we are not liable. We are not health care professionals. We are sharing our own experiences on this podcast might.
Speaker 2: Kill you, but you don't know.
Speaker 1: But then I actually had to stop because I was working out so much at TRAP that I started losing weight and it wasn't growing in the muscle and you have to eat protein after a few so nothing was getting harder.
Speaker 2: So I had a little moment it was like sick, which, oh, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: That's why I have at least another five pounds because no one has told me how look sick yet That's that's the key indicator to bitch you right there, Like I want somebody to be like like I did just go out yesterday to like this VT event and one of the girls that were the media House at bet she said, you look so you lost so much weight. I need sick before I stopped losing weight. Bro, I think, girl, you just made my nine. Girl, I'm so happy that we could speak transparently.
Speaker 2: Because just say, I am so glad that I'm good. And now it's not gonna sound no, no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm saying transparently, like without feeling bad because I know that maybe someone here has been believing or something. I gotta feel bad because you went through yo. Shit, it's just let me laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, whoa what type of preface was that? Where are you going? I feel like I gotta be so fucking sensitive about enjoying this.
Speaker 1: Someone thought I look too skinny. Sorry, but but we're not.
Speaker 2: We don't. You can't.
Speaker 1: We're not count your ribs sick. I'm just like, that's what. But you was a little thick, now, you bitch?
Speaker 2: Are you good? I'm telling Frianda about this ship.
Speaker 3: Like someone told me they thought I was on the big and they thought I was doing X y Z because I look she was skinny, and she was like, Uisi, I'm sorry, this is.
Speaker 1: This is the problem you want that you're con to the right they did Happy birthday of you, bitch. No, no, but then when I put the protein back, I normally out, but.
Speaker 2: Nope, you still look very skinny. No, I mean I look clavial. It was a little too much burst off as a bitch. It was two thirty.
Speaker 1: I actually want to be in here like this. I want y'all. Oh, bitch, you I ain't confistrate from the house today.
Speaker 2: Bitch. When I'm like this, y'all don't even know. Bit ch'all put the highlight on the claviicles. Okay, but you y'all gonna see. I'm sorry that shit is hot, but I never I mean like, bitch, I never wanted it to get fixed. Tell me more, I know how to sink them in. Now. You don't see these motherfucking clappicals.
Speaker 1: Bitch, bruh, I thought I naturally my face was getting snatched. When the bitch was like, you get a little fill right here because I could see your cheek bone, I was like, oh no, I lost.
Speaker 2: For real, bitch, you think I did.
Speaker 1: But I'm about to go to pasture class because I realized when I go like this.
Speaker 2: But I do this a lot.
Speaker 1: But that's why y'all be seeing double neck, double chin, but it's not because your skin looks tighter.
Speaker 2: The more if it's ain't word. And this, this right here.
Speaker 1: Is tough because I saw the little skim strap and my mom swore that work for her in the sixties.
Speaker 3: They're not the sixties, sorry, the eighties. She basically was like everybody did that. She was like, we would do all this crazy stuff and like to snatch your neck back. She was like, even though different pillows we would use to like not you just wanted to say pillows, sorry, different pillows. But yes, I'm not recommending anybody do it, but I will tell you this. I know I must have been ridiculous when I was back there taking them vitamins and shit, because basically it's vitamins that make you feel full. I was at lunch with my homegirl and she was like, should we order now? I was like, I need thirty minutes to the vitamin kids. She was like, bitch for all this that he just does with egs.
Speaker 1: But I was really really terrified to do gop ones because I was scared, like, Okay, if I'm not huge, maybe when my friends have forty pounds to louse.
Speaker 2: That's when I hear they goe on GP.
Speaker 1: No, let's be very clear. It's why the gyms were empty at the top of the ear.
Speaker 2: Babe. They just got in a little pin. They said, fucking gym membership. I'm just gonna stick myself.
Speaker 1: But kind a girl, Verbatim, tell me a trap And it was actually really funny. I was going into Trap and she was like, bitch, oh what you tell me what the pill is?
Speaker 3: Because I said to people I was taking pills that weren't really healthy for you. I told her and she was like, okay, because I actually only started going to Trap because right now I'm Ama Jarro, but I'm losing a little too much, so I'm trying to keep my social media up.
Speaker 2: That what's happened to me.
Speaker 1: And she said this is for to know I'm on a shot, so if I show up my trap house post is gonna blend in.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, bit, shut up.
Speaker 1: You go all right, well, let's get into Top and Bottoms.
Speaker 2: Top and Bottoms.
Speaker 1: Top and Bottoms is our new segment where we give you guys a list to help y'all with being a hope.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we're gonna name and Weezy. I want to know if you've done it in these cities.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna list the top ten you West cities for threesomes and open relationship. Me, we know New York must be in that motherfucker you know it is. Actually let's go, but you can look at a bitch and be like open.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Number ten shocked me because it's the city. I don't even think I want a threesome. Number ten Philadelphia. I just don't think I want a Philly john for so they could do what beat me up? Yeah, I don't know if Philly gives me, I'm gonna go there and just trust that a bitch not gonna rob me after. But here's the thing though, Philly do got the neo soul viby bojo bitches. Okay, they also got to beat your ass and do so. But Philly is number ten.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Number nine is Miami. Nine nine is Miami.
Speaker 1: Well, probably because the prostitutes you gotta pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might cost a little bit.
Speaker 1: Number eight is Phoenix, which I ain't gonna hold you after after our Phoenix show.
Speaker 2: I'll see it.
Speaker 1: I see it, dim bitches. Was I follow one? She she just got bbl she cute, She was on popped the balloon though, So I was like.
Speaker 2: Girl, by the way, hey, girl paid the fee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, but Arizona YouTube popped the bloom You I think that's free? No, no, it is free. But uh, Phoenix was the show where the bitch came up on stage. They was remember, Yeah, so I believe it. Number seven a city I've never been to, surprisingly, San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. It's a lot. There's a lot of Mexicans in a lot of Latinos. What that mean Mexican's just saying you're having three songs.
Speaker 1: No, I just mean, like that's all I know about it. Oh, okay, but maybe spicy, I don't know, bitch. Number six Dallas, Okay, I fucked Coble Dalla.
Speaker 2: I need it. I leave that. Number five makes all the sense.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas, Doug, that's where you go to have threeesomes. I think I was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: That surprises me that Miami ain't up there then, because Las Vegas stay selling that pussy too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you also go there to it's the city of number four. Chicago, Okay, that's one of our big cities.
Speaker 1: How it got y'all lose huh, Andrew inside this MESSI and her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we cannot do jiggles for ship.
Speaker 1: Number three is Houston and number two and one are weezy cities, La and New York, which is why, bitch, Yeah, so these are the top city and open relationships.
Speaker 2: How I've had so many it's because of the cities. Do you know where I about?
Speaker 1: Literally there's a love letter that I need to still write to the City of New York for allowing me.
Speaker 2: I had all my boyfriend and we were chatting, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Just chatting about like fluidity and us meeting people and how we mingle and and so when I'm when I'm asking him, I'm like, so, when you like meet somebody and you're like, yeah, I got a girlfriend, I'm like, what's the reaction? Do you ever have a bitch be like fuck? You know, and they feel cheated. He's like, no, we live in New York.
Speaker 2: Just be like nice? Was she like oh okay?
Speaker 3: He's like maybe smiling as shit, like, but I genuinely believe open relationship esque people like I had this guy tell me I was at a place called living Room in LA and me and this dude or like chatting or whatever. And he said to me, it's funny because he met my man actually a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He goes, you know what's so sexy to me?
Speaker 3: He's like, every time I bring up something or a travel place or show I've watched in this conversation, he's like, you bring up your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: And I was like do I And he was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, and he was like you ain't scared to let me know, huh?
Speaker 2: And I was like, and ain't hello.
Speaker 1: But I like this smile in it because I was like, I know why he's saying that. Later coming out to.
Speaker 3: Find out also someone who's ethically nominogamous, right like okay, he's like, oh, we're speaking the same language right now, like you're dropping the nuggets because whatever, we're the only people talking to each other in this club. So whether it's platonic or it's flirting or however, he things that I could take point blank period, this is what these people do. And later down the line, it was when we were moving into LA, my boyfriend I step out one night and I was like, oh my god, this that guy had told you about. So they're chatting, they meet, and I was like, do you remember when you said that thing about always bringing up my boyfriend bit cheers was really embarrassing. He's like, yes, because I met you before and I met him before, and I did separately. He was like, we all met each other together.
Speaker 1: And where where was he at Vegas, bitch, and he was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: He was like I knew the whole time. You didn't know who I was. And I was like, no, oh wow, yeah, because you'd be outside.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I do think people that are in these open relationships and have eth ethically non monogamous really like language. It's so much easier also to navigate dating on the apps because sometimes one of my homegirls right now, she's living like kind of the suburbs of Atlanta, and she was like, girl, I hate when niggas just suddenly maybe like want to drop in a woman they're seeing or dating or try to be open with me, like oh yeah, I'm gonna take so and so on Tuesday, Like I don't want to hear that shit. And I was like, yo, that's some niggas really do acts like that, like and women do too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was about to say, bitch, what's the problem. That's how I tall.
Speaker 1: She's not in Atlanta, Sorry, she's in a what's the other big city? And Georgia Savannah? Savannah not as girl, what's the auther big city?
Speaker 2: As?
Speaker 1: But I say all this to say the issues she's having where this dude is telling her, he's being up front. I'm like, yo, that's how I was talking to niggas, or Hey, I'm dating so and so and so and so on.
Speaker 2: Due, let's just all be honest. It's what he's going to sick. Now.
Speaker 1: This next one is rather funny, Okay, I want to take us to kinky court.
Speaker 2: We haven't done in Rowa. We haven't. Where's your wig? Kiki? I didn't bring it. I think I actually loved it in LA.
Speaker 1: I can't find it. I gotta order another one from Amazon. Anyway, you needed to order one, period, bitch. That wig was on the last nine ninety nine leg.
Speaker 2: Well, it was. It came in a pack. It it came to pack.
Speaker 1: It came with the road that the stayed in.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Now this one, I'm curious because we shouldn't kink Shane, but I'm curious your thoughts on this one specifically, So I like, I'm gonna play a video to show you what this kink is.
Speaker 4: New York City has something called carpet man. Who might be thinking, what the hell is a carpet man and why are you showing the random walk.
Speaker 2: Away ken Man? This isn't a random walkway. This is a person. By the way.
Speaker 4: A carpet man is basically someone who puts himself under carpet and has strangers step on him. At first I was like, okay, then I just wouldn't step on him. Then I saw what they actually look like. I would never think that a person who is under here, What do you mean? There's two different carpet men in New York City. This is Kevin the Carpet. This is the second a carpet guy to exist. Okay, he's not the og, He's not the first one. Kevin the Carpet although the more famous one.
Speaker 2: He's a little meaner.
Speaker 4: He doesn't ask for people's consent when he does this. As you can see here, I wouldn't never guess that there's a person under there that's waiting for me to step on him. Also, he gets really mean when he sees people recording. Like I saw one video. Someone said something to him and he's like I'm not saying anything to you, which is crazy because you're in public getting strangers to step on you, and then you think I'm weird when I record you doing that. Oh and in case you're wondering, how does Kevin just sit in a carpet all day every day?
Speaker 2: Like, doesn't he have a job. Nope.
Speaker 4: He inherited a lot of money from his relative who was an executive for some record company.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He is rich. He has the money to be a carpet guy. That's insane to me. But let me introduce you to the og of the game. Is the first og is the one to be at the certain bar.
Speaker 3: We did a Kink of the Week on him years ago, and that's how I knew he existed. It's some bar in the East Village and he's rolled up basically while you're ordering a drink, and like the bartender will let you know, blah blah blah. And sometimes I think he had a tab in case you wanted to step on him, and he pay for your drink.
Speaker 2: See, but he's my question.
Speaker 1: There were in the streets, and this is why I want to know if he's guilty of a crime, because in the conversations that we have around consent. Should people be allowed to indulge in a kink with others without their knowledge?
Speaker 2: Because essentially he's getting people to.
Speaker 1: Partake in his kink without consent by just rolling himself up on this in this carpet and being stepped on by strangers.
Speaker 2: But like, as a.
Speaker 1: Person, I was like, Ooh, would I be okay with knowing that I just inngaged in something? And I canna be a hot take for you on this one, just to see what you think. Okay, it depends, Oh god, okay, And here's why it depends.
Speaker 2: Not you said it's a misdemeanor.
Speaker 3: This just brought this to my mind when I was at the cubby Hole and the cubby Hole is a lesbian bar in the West Villagion, York, at a coffee hole.
Speaker 2: Sorry, they were in a debate at a bar.
Speaker 1: At the bar because the girl basically is obsessed with hair, okay, touching, stroking, brushing whatever, doing it to someone else. And she talks about how like the hair, Harry's energy and this whole thing, right, long story short, for a living she does hair, and you know what's crazy about you? Saying I was started from washing hair. I was just thinking about this. What if my my pedicure man had a foot fetish and I didn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But what if he was getting hard Like I wouldn't want to know, like my nail guy was getting hard from it. Yeah, and also certain shoe salesmen right resting the week.
Speaker 1: We did, we did hear and talk about it. But it's like, when you consider the facts of it could be your very job.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's to say I never wanted a fucking guess or got turned on asking them sex questions. So I think, like when it boils down to like how we feel about.
Speaker 2: Certain things, it it's are you violating me? That's my thing?
Speaker 1: Like to me, I don't want to know that I engage with someone's kink without knowing that I'm engaging in their cank because maybeon is different for us because the hair and the pedicure situation.
Speaker 2: You pay for a service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also like if I knew that my that my nail guy could be getting hard by doing my feet, I don't want him to do my feet, you know what I mean? So like I think he violated. I think this is criminal and he should I don't think this is okay? Do you think it's okay?
Speaker 2: I don't think you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Being on the floor as a carpet, it's criminal because someone would have to step on the carpet.
Speaker 2: But it's his kink. It's like sex out in public.
Speaker 1: But essentially it's like you're having sex in public and so you fucking me without my But if you're fun, say technically okay, if you're in my way and you're like, I don't know, see this is hard to.
Speaker 2: How do you get someone's consent to stef on you?
Speaker 1: My point, you should go find a partner to step on you. Like, I don't know if kink should be like a public thing that you engage in unless you would, like are at a sex club where they talking about like there's gonna be people watching.
Speaker 2: But to me, even even maybe.
Speaker 1: Because I've had so much public sex, there's still like a level of content that has this.
Speaker 2: Then how is it a crime?
Speaker 1: If he's not nude, I don't think you are touching himself, which you could fuck with clothes on. But no, no, no, I'm saying, like if he's just laying there and getting turned on from it.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold you. I don't want a nigga come.
Speaker 1: What is he doing that's in dec don't come without my concent. I should know that I'm making you come, But.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was coming. Oh now, I don't know if he's coming either. I'm just adding a laker.
Speaker 1: Oh like it's turning him him on. It's he's probably sitting there. And I've had a guy say something to me and then oh, house of yes, oh, house of yes.
Speaker 3: Before the pandemic, I was out there with my homegirls, were smoking cigarettes, were fucking drunk. I was on New York ship, and this guy says something very rude to both of us. Okay, while he says it, he starts laughing after he says it, and me and her start blacking on him and cursing him out.
Speaker 2: A bitch came over to us. Oh, oh my god, I wish I could call my homegirl right now. And she said, don't he has a humiliation.
Speaker 1: Stop it, bitch hold on now, I want to call him friends now, were phone in friends? We phone in friends today?
Speaker 2: Oh that's it, barfess No, maybe she doesn't her. That's a that's the phone off.
Speaker 1: Bitch Hold on, but we talked about I message the phone off off.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, no, you know, so you don't make it. You don't think it's a crime. Is it a crime to be a car that? Look at us? We try, y'all, we are trying. Okay. Anyways, let me go to the I gotta go. We listen and we judge a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what this HOLDI is, bitch? So you know, times are rough. So I have a friend who has fell into sex work.
Speaker 2: Fell in. I mean, it happens, you just fall into it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like one day you decide I'll have a price sex work. She has an hourly rate.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 1: So she's on a website. Uh she she now lives in Florida. She has a rate, a hot rate. She get one thousand dollars an hour. Whoa, I'm like that's good in this this.
Speaker 2: Is like brand new.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's done like OnlyFans and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But now she's she's she's providing services.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's not the market rate, baby, that's a hot market rate.
Speaker 2: She she got enough followers to charge that, right.
Speaker 1: So she recently just happened like two weeks ago, as she has a guy come in and they're having a good time. He only purchases one hour, come in to wear like a hotel.
Speaker 2: She does, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: So he comes to the hotel and he's a little on the spectrum, but she's gonna take the money.
Speaker 2: So he's on the.
Speaker 1: Spectrum autistic like but visibly autistic.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So he's having such a good time, he buys another another hour. There's two thousand dollars. Having such a great time, he buys another hour. Bitch, A knock comes to the door. Not not not not no no, not bitch is the police. It's the no no no before the police, y'all, his mama start calling him now knowing where he was at. The police show up to the hotel because bitch the mom has his location and also bro the mom has his location and sees these charges coming through his card for three thousand dollars and doesn't know that he's paying for an escort but clearly maybe thought that her son got killed and somebody grabbed his card.
Speaker 2: And was so bitch.
Speaker 1: The police are called, and so he finally picks up for his mom. Escorting is legal, bro having sex for money is illegal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the rules of no no. Escort websites are legal. You can go no no. So she's on Eros. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, she's saying, because well eros is the legal site too.
Speaker 2: All I know is the policeia came.
Speaker 1: But the man got on the phone. It was like, I can't do the voice of sorry, she said the voice and pretty well like mom, I'm having a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm an adult.
Speaker 1: Like it's like like I could do what I want. I'm making this decision and I'm like, girl, how you just But this man they clearly like his mom. He still lives with his mom, and but she's like he had the money, and so we basically started having the conversation as to whether it was right morally. So can he really because if his mom back to the stripper autism, you got a decision whole mail. Oh wait, we did have a whole mail about this. But basically the cops came in like he the the autistic boy. Man, he was a man had to like say that he was fine and he wasn't there against his will and all this stuff because this money was But the mom was like bitch, you're with my fucking son. Let him go like he and he was arguing with his mom like, no, mom, I'm having a good time.
Speaker 2: But the mom, I guess, believes he's not in the right rason. Girl, fucking fucked. That's where I was a little judge. How did it last for hours? I mean autistic dick? No, no, no, I'm saying, did he want, like to just sit around and cut? I don't know if it was, I don't I don't know if she was.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there was. But it was one thousand dollars an hour. I'm sure whatever the man asked for she had to do.
Speaker 2: That's some good money. That's some good money. You will do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what if he had a helmet on and he came in, but it was one thousand dollars an hour back when you were.
Speaker 2: For I want.
Speaker 1: Like, I actually think that's great.
Speaker 3: So I will say this. I am all for a special needs people.
Speaker 1: Yes, me too, needing to pay for sex if they need to, Okay, And like if it was me, if I was missing a limb and niggas didn't really want to hit, I would pay for it and I would be pissed if somebody try to stop me.
Speaker 2: Don't to me.
Speaker 1: It's the mom I think the most cally, don't put me conservativeship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a conservatiervatory. It's crazy, bitch. You want to see the stars, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And then like we're the telescopes, see and I want to pay for it too. But yeah, so she had that, and yeah, the cops came, what did you do it?
Speaker 2: First off, even.
Speaker 1: My sugar daddy's was decent looking. I'm very kind of like shallow, like I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Had very like you couldn't have sex with someone ugly for money. It's very hard. You don't remember the job. You don't remember the fucking diplomat. I had something. Well, it was bad.
Speaker 1: And I used to tell them I didn't even suck dick and bitch, I'm gone three thousand, bitch, okay. And I used to be like, oh, suck dick, I don't do that. Oh I was like not moving in bed.
Speaker 2: I hated it. I can't I can't perform. I can't be fake with something like.
Speaker 1: That's why it was a really bad horror, Like I could not do just things.
Speaker 2: For money, like I had to find something that was attractive.
Speaker 1: So even if their face was ugly, they had to have a bomb body or if they're like, something about them had.
Speaker 2: To be tried.
Speaker 1: Ugly face bomb bodies different ri because when they're ugly, if they're like if they could they could dress, they can, they could out talk it Like there's so many things I.
Speaker 2: Like bomb bodies, like I could do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, there's something coming to my mind right now. Oh yeah, I've been watching this show Beauty on Hulu.
Speaker 2: You heard of it? Oh? It starts with bellaheads blowing up? Yes, I saw that. What the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: So it was like started by shit. They basically go to this dude. It's a black dude. He was overweight, he wasn't ugly, just.
Speaker 3: Sloppy looking, but he was downstairs jerking off to the computer and talking about how like you know, just basically they're showing you how he can't get nobody and he goes to meet someone like guys like, do you understand you're an insult?
Speaker 1: Like you're involuntary celibate, Like that's who you are. The show, you know, what's crazy had no clue. It said was like a combination of two words. I didn't I did not know it was involuntary celibate until that moment. So anyway, stop the show and get into the conversation of like, hold on just like the autistic dude that they had the whole thing going with her? Do they know and is it clicking when like, Okay, I'm not in a category of men that could ever get women.
Speaker 2: Let's be very clear. All men can get women.
Speaker 1: That's the part I think. There's Incel Bro, there's Inceel women. There's women that like will be with intel niggas like Bro. Not all women are like just out here getting dick thrown in their face. But Bro, there's women too that are Inselish women. You don't think they're saying involuntarily, look involuntarily there we go celibate women.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I'm just saying this Mandy, and clearly, I don't believe anybody could get fucked. I don't. I think it is. Anybody can get fucked maybe with a makeover. No girl, First.
Speaker 1: Of beauty is subjective. Okay, who you might want to fuck might not be who somebody else might.
Speaker 2: Want to fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about someone ugly. I'm talking about someone who ain't gotten Do you know what's crazy. I gotta I gotta show you this. Uh, I'm not gonna put them out here. There's this couple he looking selish but been saying love.
Speaker 2: They married. They be like he just bought her, Like I can't even bought something. No no, no, you know what.
Speaker 1: No, that's what makes it go away. No no, no, no, okay, no no no, no no. I don't think he has like a lot of money. Regular couple on Instagram. He's absolutely in Selish, but she loved that man and she girl. I gotta show you this. Here's the thing, bro, everyone is in Selish.
Speaker 2: Not everyone, but there's there's women and men in Selish.
Speaker 3: The problem is sometimes you've met a hot girl that's very awkward and you're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Or like, somebody very attractive, you like why she's so. A lot of models I've met in New York kind of have that energy. It's like they've only been pretty, so they don't know how to act in conversation, but they get like.
Speaker 3: Real, it's not a lot of awkward energy. When someone's not confident, it's just like oof.
Speaker 1: So a couple of that non confidence with not having friends and not being that attractive and not getting out of that basement or your hometown.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are not a desirable candidate of someone to sleep with.
Speaker 1: There's women in basements too, I'm not I'm not talking about that. It's not just looks. People have sex with ugly people. Look at all the cute kids. Come on, where did they come from? Ugly people? Not to mention ninety eight fiance. They're all in relationships, but they got a little personality. In cells got none of that. They're not even smart because if they were smart, they'd be getting a job and getting money and having sex. Oh my god, we're gonna be attacked by the other cells. I feel like they're gonna be worse than the video gamers.
Speaker 2: They've never what do I care?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's the thing. I think some in cells have had sex. I think they're actually fighting the demons of being gay. But that's why they hate women so much. It's the it's the demons of I can't be an open homosexual and I'm poor.
Speaker 2: Like you know, the games, you having money? Like. I really think that that's what it is, because I don't think bro. I have a lot of bro gay friends and they still get sex.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's why you think that there's not as many in cell women because there's a lot of lesbians. They just go and get the way. It's okay for a woman to be with another woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, in cell has a look to me, See here's the here we go. Now we're getting to we can't talk about Okay.
Speaker 1: What the look because the look we gonna we're gonna get canceled cause the look is probably given.
Speaker 2: Yep, on a high level. What are you next?
Speaker 1: Because I know okay, okay, last time I got a reactionary is are we gonna get.
Speaker 2: Canceled for this? Like? Should this be bleaped? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Adam, Hey guys, if you guys just heard bleeps here, it's because Dam would like to keep his job in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: You let's just canceling. He's saying what they look? No, no, no, no, keep that because you said it.
Speaker 1: I also want to say, I'm not talking about attractivity here.
Speaker 2: We don't. That's why we about to get canceled. Stop it. Niggas.
Speaker 1: We haven't money, No, they don't. Ugly niggas don't have money. Bro, I told you I'm living in a different world. Have you seen on the internet. My phoney, rich ugly man. I have money, Valley. You know what I want to talk about right now? You know the DJ black coffee? Yeah, not that attractive.
Speaker 2: Got one arm? Great DJ, he has one arm. You're seeing his girlfriend? My god, she was so fine. I had the google the country. She was wrong. I was like, what the benefit? You know what that means? He got a strong arm?
Speaker 1: Where'd that come from? I mean you my strong hand? Or do you think it means be rich?
Speaker 2: No? But what I gonna hold you?
Speaker 1: I feel like a man with one arm could do a lot with that other arm, because that's all he could do is own It's not a man, it's a it's a nub too. It's just no, he don't do nothing with a nub.
Speaker 2: You think he nubbing.
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy. I'm talking all this ship. Bought tickets to see him in Mexico City.
Speaker 2: In the fun.
Speaker 1: They gonna stop you at the door, hope not. They stop you at the dog like gonna do She is not allowed in this one. Okay, last topic, because we haven't done this in a while either reactionary Okay, Now.
Speaker 2: I feel like we just watched something that was KICKI cord. Oh, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: How long should we actually wait today after that breakup or divorce?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I was going to say keep the rebound for six weeks and then fold the clothes and get rid of it. But I won't say that.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, yeah, six weeks. There it is. That's how you.
Speaker 5: That wasn't spiritual. That wasn't spiritual.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I think you should give yourself at least nine months. You know, it takes nine months to bring forth in new life, woman carries a baby for nine months. So I say, take that nine month gestation period to clean yourself, to purify yourself, you know, to bust the windows out the car, you know, to all of that out your blood, and then you can come back and begin to uh recreate what it is that you desire.
Speaker 2: So I say nine this. I want to agree. You agree only because.
Speaker 1: I have real hardcore facts and I believe this to be your go hair.
Speaker 2: Facts.
Speaker 1: Yep, facts don't really be fixed. Thirty days, you're a mess. You're not eating or you're eating too much.
Speaker 2: I'm fresh. You can't stop talking about them about month two?
Speaker 1: Maybe you clicking on his page or the New Bitch's fucking every other few days, like you're still thinking about it. Right, by three months, you're probably on your real actually probably two and a half three months, you're on your real glow up shit where you're like changing your hairstyle or you're crazy in the gym, or you gonna started your meal plan, like you having this blow up base. And now by three months to month four, you're ready to be on the apps and fucking someone else.
Speaker 2: And then you need a little bit of.
Speaker 1: That time to be single, to have fun, because why would you jump in a new relationship. You're only gonna carry the old baggage. You need to like learn how to date again. Nine months maybe too stretched. I think six to nine months. I actually want to add just a caveat to that if they have a baby together three years literally I think that. So if I meet a guy who was with a partner. Oh here here's why, because I listen and I judge. I have friends right now with children who still are going to look at their baby daddy page and what the baby daddy doing. So for me, especially if you're a woman, I think niggas lay kids and be ready to move forward.
Speaker 2: But as a woman, if you created life with a man. I think men.
Speaker 1: If a woman has a child under three years old, I would say say steer clear of them, because they're still checking for what their baby daddy doing, especially if they were in a relationship and made this baby out of love. I don't know many women who are off their baby daddy until they can't go to kindergarten, like if they, I swear to God. So I would say that's because they don't have a new boyfriend. But they're also still just there's a lot there in their mind. They created a family, they've been there's a lot of resentment. There's way more resentment build up when they're raising a child, this baby by.
Speaker 2: Themselves homes worlds. Dating a guy right now that has twins, I told you niggas don't matter. Twins. No, no, no, yeah, sure he's over it.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, you don't want to deal with her, right So I'm like, oh, it's the it's the guy.
Speaker 2: What do you know about that? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, my homegirls dating a guy right now with twins, okay, four years old, I'm like, steer clear.
Speaker 3: His baby mom's gonna be crazy. She's like, no, she's not. Okay, she's already married with someone news.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then that works. Whoa.
Speaker 1: But to your point, her kids are four or I mean she met somebody within that three years. And I really do think, but women need to be dating because you know what, I think your advice is saying. If I'm waiting for three years, I'm gonna think my baby daddy just gone pick them up one day and randomly act right, Oh, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: But I do the problem they do, and you with somebody.
Speaker 1: Else, I agree, but they not over it. That's the thing to me, because they don't fucking about daddy. To me, okay, you know what women, women and men should not should not start dating to me, and I don't know how long it takes people, And this is why maybe helped me dat a nigga without a social media To me, you should not start dating somebody else until you are done checking the page and caring about what your last partner is doing now with whoever else.
Speaker 2: So to me, until you no longer care to do.
Speaker 1: The dune scroll and see how happy they are on what they brunch boot song with the boys. Do not start dating until you can stop looking at the social media page of your last partner.
Speaker 2: You know what I was just thinking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, your homegirls that are still checking for them?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? How long has it been since they've had sex with their baby daddy? Tricky? I'm not gonna put their business out.
Speaker 1: That's one of them was. I was upset. I said, bit your pussa still got wet. Hell, he was raising his kid by yourself. That's sposed to get wet. But you know, I let the girls live. I let the girls do what they do. But it don't make no sense to me. All I know is when the babies is involved, gets tricky. But you need to spot somebody else because that's okay.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you for now.
Speaker 1: This is why hold on me about the last one I had, Y'allready, y'all remember how heartbroken I was with my ex?
Speaker 2: What did I do going for twenty four to seven? What did I do?
Speaker 1: Come on this podcast and cry because I felt empty afterwards? Bro, fucking after a breakup doesn't heal, y'all. I told y'all, I did it. It told y'all so that you ain't gotta do it. I came on here and it was like I felt so empty and I came no I felt empty. No, because he came over, dropped that good dick off, and then when he left, I was like, And the next time he came over, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't know if we could keep doing this.
Speaker 1: I feel empty after we it didn't work. Fucking through a heartbreak don't work. Nandy know it's crazy. No, I don't know if we offices right now? I cannot agree.
Speaker 2: Do you know why? You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: We're opposites for the last ten years, so we had this goddamn podcast.
Speaker 2: I am not No, I mean, this sounds like a weezy thing to happen. Oh, because I am emotional, I'm sensitive, I have a feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh whit chall I can do it absolutely after a breakup, and to me, I'm almost freed from the fact that, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess your brain has to start wiring a different way.
Speaker 1: A nigga was just in Atlanta, and because he ain't fucked me in LA, I said, you think you could fuck me in here?
Speaker 2: Now I'm emotional. Why didn't he fuck you in LA? I think he was busy, he wasn't responding to my calls. Whatever.
Speaker 1: He feels like, I only hit him when I'm drunk and what late night dick, But whatever, that's good. You don't even have to take me out easy want to see And so I got mad at him. So he came here a couple of weeks ago, and bitch I saw the last text messages.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, you're not getting pussy now.
Speaker 1: You're actually giving me a Oh we listen and we judge. Are we almost there of her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We got another minute? No, two minutes, you're judging me? No? Not, You're good because don't.
Speaker 3: My homegirl has a guy that she's been fucking on and off for years. But she says she feels like the she has a rule she has to do dinner before. I was like, okay, She's like, it just makes me feel better about it.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: She says, the quality of the restaurants, I'm gone down. Is she about to cut him off?
Speaker 3: And she's like, I'm telling you, we used to go out the Done and all this nice stuff there in La.
Speaker 1: She was like, we started with Afra and then he would take me here. He taking her to Taco Tuesday. This is what she's in Taco to the Have you you had a sugarfish?
Speaker 2: Sugarfish?
Speaker 3: Is I like it love Sugarfish. So Sugarfish has a hand roll bar in La and it's really fair.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I've ordered from there, remember Actor Bay, She actually ordered me sugarfish love it.
Speaker 2: Hazu Nori is just handed it. So they got a bar, you go, you get the handroll, she says. She pulls up. Mind you, it's like a very popping spot.
Speaker 3: She pulls up, and there's nowhere to put your name, Like you can't make a reservation for sugarfish and this say, the chef has this new restaurant or not new. She said, you couldn't even make a reservation. He's like, you can't get a reservation Like this is how it works, she says. They sit down, she was like, the hand rolls is coming too quick. She gets up and was like, I feel like this is too casual.
Speaker 2: It's just a joke. You're telling me you're requiring him to feed you before he fucks you. And now you're mad because the omakase was too quick?
Speaker 4: Is this real?
Speaker 2: I told you I used to be embarrassed. It just took Chinese food in the Gatorade back in the.
Speaker 1: Day, So you're when I was in the Bronx always like you better want to be them chicken wings and fried rice.
Speaker 2: I am don't give a can you know? If it's that good, I'll cook for you. Come get food and pussy? How about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I'm not mad at that. I'm not gonna lie your friends. Your friends, Like we got some goofy friends here talking about these visuess.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta get it together. I hope she hear it. I'm not getting concept for that one. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to eat before every time I fucked, because it depending on what I'm gonna be doing, Like, girl.
Speaker 2: What if it?
Speaker 1: I think it's not just the eating, it's that I got dressed up. We got to catch up somewhere. We had a drink. Now we're gonna have something. You know, it's crazy. I tried to do that with twenty two year olds. We went out and I realized I don't care to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Can we go home? Like to go? Please? To go?
Speaker 1: Like he took me to this place off the water, and I was really realizing could have just came.
Speaker 2: Over and fucked y don't. We're just out here for no reason. This is you know, when it starts getting real quiet, and then you just start talking about nothing. That's what happened. And I knew it was bad.
Speaker 1: Because we were talking about too many means. He's like, hold on, let me show you this one, and I was like, damn, we can't even just.
Speaker 2: Work off thoughts. We gotta pull up the fucket. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's when you these men don't be having nothing to talk about, but when is good just kidding, but we have something to talk about on patreon dot com. That's right, that's flash horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Come on a transition.
Speaker 1: Also, if you haven't yet, make sure you get our New York Times best selling book No Holds Barred, available wherever you get booked. And if you live in New York or LA, I go to every little bookstore and be signing the books. I don't even be playing, mainly the Flex and Barnes and Knowles. I'd be like when they come over, see yes. And if you guys have our books, we love when y'all post them, So please please please continue to post them. Continue to tell your friend, to tell a friend, to tell a friend. That is a book that is needed for all all women. Okay, that is Oh by the way, have you in Atlanta check me out every Saturday sixth A or hot when a seven nine baby s all And this has been another episode of This is Young, This is Young.
Speaker 2: Bye bye