Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori went Dmitri, Ma Rights Dmitri. Since this all happened to you years ago, how have you perfected your abilities?
Speaker 3: I think I've changed in almost every part of my life for the better. It got me on a different track. I did change my career from entertainment to metaphysics, you know. But in terms of developing myself, my character, my nature, I meditate every day and now helping others and the knowledge, I just feel like I'm pursuing my back purpose and I encourage everyone to keep seeking. You know, it's kind of corny when you say follow your bliss, but it's true. You know, if you follow what you feel you're meant to do, it may not be the end of the road, but it'll certainly be the next step. If I hadn't come I was raised in the Midwest, If I hadn't gone to Califul, I want you to pursue movies, I may never have had the awakening that led me to metaphysics. So it's been a remarkable journey, and the people I've met along the way has just been a blessing of my life.
Speaker 2: If you had to do anything over again, what would you change?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I think I would realize sometimes, you know, when you get excited about something, you think it's all going to unfold in like two minutes, you know, And I realized some of these things took more time, so I might have tried to pace myself better to realize some of these changes would take longer than they did, I mean longer than I thought they would. But to get to where I am, I guess I would say I would do it all over again if I had to.
Speaker 2: No regrets, No, not really, just.
Speaker 3: Not that I can think of, you know. I mean, I've certainly made mistakes along the way, but what do they say and you look back your life, you don't look back so much of the mistake if you look at the things you never did. So it was not an easy road, though, I'll be frank there was a lot of times where people didn't understand what I was doing. So it was definitely the road less traveled. But I really feel blessed, and you know, thank you so much for having me on tonight of all nights. Just I have to say an honor to Barbara because these years of working was such a great mystic adept. It just blessed my life beyond what I could ever have imagined.
Speaker 2: Let's take some calls for you, Dmitri. Let's go to Aeron and Fountain Valley, California. Welcome to the program. Hi, Alan Eron.
Speaker 5: Hey, thank you George and Dmitri Mariati if that right.
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 4: Good great name, Happy.
Speaker 5: Early birthy George.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and I.
Speaker 5: Want to know from Dmitri whether past lives from meant lenses are continuing from then, and I'll take my answer off the air. Thank you.
Speaker 2: What about past lives, Dmitri?
Speaker 3: What was he asking about past lives?
Speaker 2: I wanted to know what past lives have an effect on the aura?
Speaker 3: Oh well, in a sense, the area you're born with is the area you built up over lifetimes. So if you come in, let's say, with a very strong energy field, and again it takes time to phase it all in. It doesn't come in all at once. Then that's because in your past lives you were earning that, you were building that ability, and if you haven't again, it's not really punishment, it's just the energy is not as strong, so you're going to have to really build it. But you know the expression you want to leave the world better than the way you found it. Well, you also want to leave the world at a higher level of consciousness than when you started. So wherever you're started with your ori field, you want to keep developing it. It's a dynamics scenario. So that's the real emphasis. But yes, we we we have we have earned the life we have.
Speaker 2: Were you ever in a movie called Multiplicity?
Speaker 3: How did you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was? That was with Michael Keaton.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it ethically?
Speaker 3: Where he gets cloned four different or three different times because his life is so hectic. He thinks, well, I just had it was Harold Raymonds directed. It was a marvelous person. He died way too early. That was a fun movie to work on.
Speaker 2: You know, do you still dabble in the movie business.
Speaker 3: I haven't in a long time. I still love it. I would love to do like a you know, like a metaphysically minded movie someday. Uh you know, Barbon NW came such as a very quick story. Barbon News says, will be the mill the great filmmaker that did the Ten Commandments way back way back. Yeah, but that movie he changed people's lives. I know some people think it's corny today. I still love it. But they really said, oh, you help me find my spirituality again. But she met him on a movie set and they told her, look, when you go on that set, he's very strict. Don't try to interrupt or do anything right now. So it was dark. She said, I sat in this chair. I don't know, it was the only chair I had, and people were acting like they knew me, and I couldn't figure out why. Then I realized, oh my god, I'm sitting in sisilby the Mills chair. He's going to kick me off a lot. And so sure enough, you know, else Cot, they were doing the greatest show on Earth at the time, and she tries to leave and she feels this tap on her back and it's him, right, and she turns around and he says, well, what do you think of that last shot? And he goes, oh, it's great, Sis will be it's great, CB. And but when she turned around and looked at him, she could see he had the mystic site and he could see it in her. It's not in any biography, right, It's not something he publicized, but you could see it in the subjects he chose in his movies. So they built a friendship too. Unfortunately, it was near the end of his life.
Speaker 4: At that point.
Speaker 3: He hadn't lived that much longer. But it was an interesting thing to realize. Wouldn't it be nice to do more spiritually minded movies again? I would love to be part of something like that.
Speaker 2: What year did you start doing the movies?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gosh, Well, I graduated in YU nineteen eighty and the school submitted one of these little shorts I did, and it got an Academy nomination. I lost the John Lassiter, I guess I lost to the better man who ended up starting Pixar, you know. But yeah, and then I came out to California in eighty three and I was starting I started initially in you know, music videos were big back then, and we were catching the eye of some you know, producers and stuff to do bigger stuff. And during all of that, then that's when all this mystical things started to happen. He was all kind of at the same time.
Speaker 2: Did you do Monster in the Closet?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't do it, I was part of it. Well you were, Yeah, it was someone. It was like a low budget independent movie. It was one of the first that he did when I came out here.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we know all about your career, Dmitri.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's no secrets anymore, right.
Speaker 2: That's right. Joe in Long Island, New York, East of the Rockies, Go ahead, O.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi. Dmitri had a two part question on the psychology of this, and then a second question on trying again whether you're not not to do that. But my first question, the first part of that is just you know how people say, uh, you know, I'm given off fives good vibes or not the best fights, or I'm receiving fights not the best five. Second part of the first question would be signals. That's kind of say you're waiting around. People are waiting around on a movie set for you know, they talk to each other, you know, but sometimes like one person may say, read that the wrong way and you know, you know, you're the next view, you know, or vice versa, and it was really just a friendly conversation. So crossing of signals what people are not getting their single signals and tandem say. And then my second question would be about retrying something where would you maybe not take the exact same approach to trying something again or just give up. Maybe maybe there's something to be set for giving up or retrying, and maybe, you know, if I go out and play golf, maybe try you know, going the whole golf thing and not even keep scoring, just focus on you know, technique or something like that, just just retrying.
Speaker 3: Right right, Well to the first question, are you are you in the movies? You're talking about movie sets and breaks between us.
Speaker 4: You know, I just did some movie extras and stuff like that at one point on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of people do it in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, Well, you know, communication, it's so easy to misread somebody. You know, it's not what you say that matters, it's what they walk away with. Right, You can say ten things, if they walk away with one of the ten, that's what they walked away with. So interesting enough, if you're trying to improve communication skills, you want to work with a silver ray and you want to be careful what you say. You know, there was I think often we don't think really, we just kind of just peak off the cup, and like you're saying, sometimes people take it the wrong way. So you want to be a little careful that when you're speaking, am I communicating clearly what my intention is? And is that person really hearing my intention, not just the words that I'm saying. And the silver ray helps a lot with that because cross signals can be you know, we can we can cause problems out even realizing it. Now the second part of your question, well, we were just talking about multiplicity right the movie there and I remember we were kind of you, kind of talking together on the set and Harold Raymis was there, and there's some people that just joined the movie business and they were really saying, basically asking George, I mean, Harold, how can we be successful like you? And he basically said, decide what you want to do in this business and give yourself ten years to do it. You didn't say ten weeks. You know so many times we do quit too soon. We Okay, the first angle didn't work, the second angle didn't work, even the third angle didn't work.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But if you're really feeling it's you're calling, you've got to take a longer view and you've got to be give it a little more time. How many success stories took time to develop? You know, we're talking movie business, right, and sometimes you know, you hear someone working to prepare a movie of Richard Attenborough that did Gandhi, you know, won the Academy Award. It took them twenty years to get that movie made. Well, if you had given up after the first round of showing the scripts to the studios, there would have been no Gandhi, you know. But also you may realize, well, probably the tempo changed in the industry at twenty years and it was ready for that movie. So there's kind of a timing for things. But you definitely want to give you a try. One thing Barbara would say is sometimes people quit too early in their career when it hasn't quite succeeded yet, and then they think, well, I tried it, it didn't work. Well, did you try enough?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Now, if you really felt like you tried every thing and it's not clicking, then of course you have to be flexible. But generally and there where you want to work with is the gold light. The gold gives you the confidence to keep trying and interesting also, the bright orange gives you up the ambition to succeed. To realize you know, it will take effort. Even if it is your destiny to do this, sometimes it takes quite a bit of effort to break through the current scenario.
Speaker 2: Lem Tree. In relationships do or as crosspaths, Oh.
Speaker 3: That's such a good question. Yeah. Absolutely, we exchange energy with each other.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We all had the feeling of when we've had a wonderful evening with somebody or a group of people, we feel elated, right, which is what a great evening that was, what a great exchange that was, because there was literally an exchange of energy and it was on this beautiful positive level. We've also had the feeling of being with after a situation being completely drained. We've all had that experience, right. Even if a friend comes to you with their sorrows or problems and you listen to them, you know you're where the shoulder they cry on and afterwards they say, oh, I feel so much better, thank you, and you're like ready to crawl into bed because they're unintentionally they pull on your energy a little bit. That doesn't mean you shouldn't be that shoulder to cry on, but there are things you can do to kind of keep your aura balance. But we're meant to have these healthy exchanges between each other, because that's what makes life exciting. And you know, if you send someone is projecting you and angry or negative energy, you can see like a wall of gold light between you and them, and just refuse it. You don't have to say anything, but just don't react. Don't get that in because the minute you react to someone's anger or frustration, you've invited that energy into your aura.
Speaker 2: Good point. Indeed, let's go next to Ed in Charlotte, North Carolina. Helloed, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey Georgia. I heard good things about your appearance in the desert.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 6: The main tree and I got I want to give two things. One, I want to give a brief thing about my aura and then ask a question of you about oras. Way back, I don't know, sixty years ago or so, there was a show where they had a camera and it may have been the original old polaroid or something back then that you could develop right away. But anyway, this guy was taking pictures of oras and so he took my picture and I think he said seven seven chakras. I heard you say that, So there's seven chakras, right, And so he said that all of mine were purple, and they had never seen that, did every one. I'm more purple and instead of grief, he was saying it was the spiritual sign. And then he said I had a little green stream coming out of my heart that my heart was healing. And Edgar Casey, my question is. Edgar Casey also had a woman come in for a reading and he told her to police just turn around and leave because her aura was all bright red and he didn't want to read for when she was so angry. So I was going to ask you, can you see or has changed spontaneously and stuff like that, and what you can tell us about that? And if you have any insight into my seven purple auras well.
Speaker 3: There's a lot in that those questions there. As far as Edgar Casey, I never heard that story. But when you do get very angry, it's not actually bright red. It's like this dark, dirty red energy. And by the way, one strong outburst of anger can linger two weeks in the aura of you don't take care of it, so it is not a healthy energy. Now, Edgar Casey may not have known. He wasn't a trained urvoyant as I as far as I understand, so he may not have known how to kind of counteract if she came in with a disturbing energy. But that will happen. But if you're talking about something that happened sixty years ago, your aura has changed long, you know, since then. You know the the challenge with okay, So the aura cameras are not the same thing as curly and photography that George was bringing up. They're completely different. And you know, I just have to be frank with you that, you know when some when we just the first edition of this book came out in two thousand and three, and all the people that were doing those ura cameras were asking for barbers and doors, and when we ask for the science behind it, they just turn the other way. So we have not found those to be very very accurate. I may be frank here if it gives some senses. They're more like spectrometers, which are kind of measuring the mood that's going on biologically with you. But your chakras aren't just one color. Now, you may have been getting blessed at that moment with a purple light, but each chakra has its own kind of color energy flow because there are different things going on. Let's say, what's happening with your emotions and your thinking and your words. Hopefully they're all in alignment, but sometimes they're not. But if they're picking up that you now, purple you can work with when you're in grief. But purple is the color of peace, and it is true that somebody that is advancing on the path spiritually will have purple in their aura, will become more dominant because they're it's not just that they're more peaceful, it's that they're more in tune with the spirit. So perhaps that's what was being shared there. I don't know where you were in your life at that time, but you know, if you're pursuing a spiritual path, then this color does start to show up as you're advancing.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more