Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Love Herts. Keith week Kwan has had quite a career, from childhood roles in Indiana, Jones and the Temple of Doom and The Goonies to a recent Academy Award win for Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. But now Keith finally stars as a leading man in the film Love Hurts. Love Hurts is a perfect date night movie with its mix of over the top action comedy and a ton of heart. Love Hurts Only at theaters February seventh.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jerrel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Michael Pania, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: Welcome in What's Right? Nick Right? Episode one oh two our week. My god, is this week fourteen our Week fourteen gambling show. Week thirteen gambling Show. I'm all thrown off because we haven't been on TV the last few days because of the awesome World Cup. I hope you guys saw the What's Right Show yesterday where we did a deep dive into the World Cup and I discussed the most irritating soccer commentary that exists that's available on our YouTube page and on our podcast feeds. However, we're gonna get into this week back to the same regular schedule. Five picks. We do our picks, we do our stayaways, our be carefuls at our perfectly priced Last week we did six picks, and thank god we did because that added sixth pick is what saved us from having a losing week. Who was a very odd a weekend of gambling, which was we went two and oh on Thursday, one and oh on Monday with our bonus pick, and zero and three on Sunday afternoons. So let's go through it. Detroit plus ten versus Buffalo obviously the right side. They could have won out right. Giants plus nine and a half against Dallas got away with one there the late cover touchdown, Thank you Giants. Tennessee plus two and a half against Cincinnati didn't work out. His Cincinnati was better. I liked the Zach Taylor matchup his tennis Cincinnati, the Zach Taylor versus Mike Brabil match, if I should say, but Cincinnati did a wonderful job of shutting down Derrick Henry except for the screen pass. Seattle minus three and a half against Vegas went to overtime. Seattle had plenty of opportunities. Good for Vegas. We were on the wrong side of it. Another right move down the tubes, and that one was a torturous bet to lose. Had no reason to lose. Should have at least pushed the fact that Tampa couldn't get couldn't that we talked about it on Monday. The clock management at the end of the game, the inability to move the ball in overtime was disastrous. And then Pittsburgh plus two and a half against the Fight and Jeff Saturdays. So last week three and three, so we remained three games under five hundred. Again not the exact place we want to be in, but still alive for a great season, if a long season. These days. This week we have we thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, and week eighteen. We have almost a third of the season. In fact, we have exactly a third of the season remaining. So let's just go four and one over the next few weeks and we'll be good to go. We will start this week with Atlanta plus one against Pittsburgh. Okay, Atlanta has not looked good lately. I'm not going to give a deep analysis of the game. This one is very very simple. Pittsburgh is coming off a nationally televised victory and the game before that, while the defense didn't play well, the offense did. I think right now, they're a little overvalued. Atlanta at home in Atlanta has to feel like even though they just put Kyle Pitts on, I are we are still alive. And because they are still alive, because the Bucks can't take control of anything. And my analysis on this, even though it's only one point, is very simple. Kenny Pickett should not be a road favorite over anybody. I think Atlanta wins this game. Pittsburgh got a nice win for them. They saw some nice things from Kenny Pickett the last few weeks at I thought when this game I thought it would be Atlanta by two and a half. It's Pittsburgh by one. I like Atlanta getting the one point. We'll move on to the next game. These first two games, by the way, are ugly games, not incredibly interesting. We'll do them quickly. We like the value on them. The Giants plus two and a half against Washington Again, are the Giants headed in the wrong direction? Obviously? Does Washington look like they could end up stealing their playoff spot?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: However, the Giants at home getting almost a field goal against Taylor Heineke, who, while has the Washington's been winning, Heineke has not played exceptionally well. The Giants desperate with some extra rest because of the Thanksgiving game, all of those reasons. I like the Giants this weekend to win, to kind of stabilize their season a bit. Now, will they make the playoffs? Maybe not right now Giants, Washington, Seattle two of them are going to make the playoffs. One of them is not. So for the Giants when they have to go to Washington in a couple weeks. And I know Washingtons getting Chase Young back, this is as close to him must win as you're gonna have for a team. I like the Giants getting points at home that Giants defense, and I like Saquam's chances of bouncing out of his little mini slump this weekend, Giants getting nearly a field goal at home. If you're thinking about betting this one, I would wait a bit because if it goes down to Giants plus two, you're not losing much value at all, And I would hold on to the hope that maybe gets up to Giants plus three. But I like the Giants and Atlanta to both win outright as slight home dogs. Now we get to much more interesting games. The Chargers minus a point and a half at the Raiders. The Raiders needed overtime and the game of Josh Jacob's life last week to beat Seattle. The Chargers are in a spot where they are enough and they will be getting healthier as the year goes on to not only be a playoff team, but to be a potentially dangerous playoff team. But the only way that can happen is if they they got to start winning more games. Because the Jets stabilize themselves a bit, it would appear by putting in Mike White. The Patriots have a brutal schedule moving forward. But if you think the Patriots are going to be able to split with the Bills, and by the way, Patriots Bills is tonight, you guys will when you guys hear it, it will have been last night. So we don't pick the Thursday night games anymore. If I were picking a side in that, I would like the Patriots plus the points, but I'm not betting that game either way. The Chargers, this is for if they are going to sneak their way into the wild card and be a dangerous wild card team, they have to build on the momentum of their win against the Cardinals last week. It's the they've got to because they've got this week. They have the Raiders, and then they have two tough games in a row. Granted they're at home, but they have no home field. They're home for Miami than home for the Titans. So let's just assume the Chargers lose both of those games, that all of a sudden would put them at seven losses. So they have to win all of their other games to get to the ten wins it's gonna take to make the postseason. They have the Raiders, then Dolphins, Titans, then Colts, Rams Broncos. Colts Rams Broncos about as nice of a finishing three games as you can have. They need to make it so they're alive going into those final three. That means they win in Vegas. I like the Chargers' ability to move the football on a Raiders team that is troubled, that has had trouble last week, and I was saying to get into the passer all year. I'm only laying a point and a half. I don't mind doing that, even though they're on the road. Chargers minus one and a half.
Speaker 5: So you know last week you had to pick six teams to save you from a losing week. Yeah, so I'm gonna give you a piece of advice here. Okay, you could avoid betting on the two most unpredictable teams in the league.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, listen, I could. But I also think that the Raiders should. The Raiders have shown us nothing that they should be that. How do I put this? The Raiders are getting less than a field goal. I know they're at home against what I consider a good team, and I understand they just beat the Seahawks in overtime, but prior to that, their only victories this year had come against the Texans and the Broncos. So why do I think the Raiders are going to all all of a sudden string together back after winning. By the way, they've already went back to back string together three straight wins. I think Josh McDaniel is one of the worst coaches in the league. I think the Chargers are desperate, and the Chargers, to me, are not that unpredictable. They're just incredibly banged up. I think Justin Herbert has a big game.
Speaker 4: I like the Chargers have their last two wins come from overtime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both of them. Both of them walk off overtime touchdowns. The DeVante Adams a touchdown against russ and the Broncos twenty two to sixteen, and then the eighty five yard Josh Jacobs run all right next, one of my favorite bets of the year. I'm gonna be in Vegas for this game.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Watching the World Cup in the morning and then getting ready for one of the games of the year in the NFL. You guys know, I have not included the Chiefs and Knicks picks hardly at all this year. Kansas City minus less than a field goal minus two against Cincinnati. So if the Chiefs win this game, they they don't lock up the one seed because Buffalo and Miami are right there, but they already have the tiebreaker with Tennessee, who is the AFC South Divisional leader. They currently they would get the tiebreaker with Cincinnati, who is the tied for the lead in the AFC North. They'd still have to end Cincinnati be down to five losses, they would eliminate Cincinnati from there. Also, if the Chiefs win this game, the rest of this is their last truly difficult game on their schedule. The rest of the way for the Chiefs after this game Broncos Texans home for the Seahawks Broncos Raiders. If they win this game, their absolute floor is fourteen and three, which would mean Buffalo or Miami would play each other by the way, one of them would have to go undefeated the rest of the way. For the Chiefs not to get the one seed, Baltimore would be out of it. Because the Chiefs are if they win this game, they are not losing two of the following two of Broncos Texans, Seahawks Broncos Raiders flatly not happening. Add to it. Patrick Mahomes has never lost three in a row to a team. It's incredibly rare. He's ever lost two in a row to a team. In fact, I think the only team to beat him too in a row might be the Patriots when they had Brady. One of them was an overtime AFC Championship game. I'm not certain on that. I'm gonna have to check that. The single the only true dark moment of Mahomes' career was the second half of the AFC Championship game last year against this very team. This is everyone has wanted to make the Bills the Chiefs rival, and I get that because they've played great games, but the Bills have played them in the playoffs and lost each time. If the Bengals were to win this game, Joe Burrow would be three and zero in his career against Patrick Mahomes. There is a lot on the line here. I don't want to say legacy wise, but as far as a and they could play again in the playoffs, Like, wait, do we have everyone in the conference's number except for Cincinnati? I think now, Cincinnati, what they did defensively against Derrick Henry was incredibly impressive. The Chiefs are just not going to run the ball. The Bengals are without Chadobia Wuzia, who's been on IR for a while, with their best corner.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs.
Speaker 3: I'm laying less than a field goal. And here's the other thing. Kansas City laying less than a field goal is a must bet against anybody. I love the Chiefs minus the two. It might be my favorite bet of the year.
Speaker 5: I think you should be a little bit of a little nervous given these following numbers. Okay, Kansas City is one and seven against the spread this year after wins. Okay, and the last time they were on a five game wins winning streak, they lost to Cincinnati on the road.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's hard to go on long winning streaks in this league. The one in seven against the spread after wins is not as noteworthy to me. However, in this regard, it's usually because they're big favorites. It's usually because that point spread has been inflated enough to cover this. They just need to win the game. I mean, I understand they could they push with a two point win and they lose against the spread with a one point win. I like the Chiefs here. I like the Chiefs making a statement, having a statement game, and the Chiefs not getting because both the games against Cincinnati last year, the Chiefs annihilated them in the first half and then we're nowhere to be seen in the second half. And so all those reasons I love the Chiefs minus two here, and then lastly, this one, I'll be very quick on it. It's just too many points. The Colts plus eleven and a half at Dallas. Do I like Jeff Saturday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Does it terror by me that Matt Ryan is gonna get sacked eight times in this game, have three fumbles, Yeah, against that Cowboys pass rush. The Cowboys are the team on the extra rest. The extra extra rest, by the way, because the Cowboys played on Thanksgiving, the Colts played on Monday night. All of those things are in the favor of the Dallas Cowboys. Eleven and a half is too many points. There's just so many results here where the Cowboys dominate this game. And the Colts still cover. Twenty seven to seventeen, that's a Colts cover. Twenty eight to seventeen, that's a Colts cover. Thirty one to twenty that's a Colts cover. There's eleven and a half points the Cowboys. The Cults are not a horrible team. They have some horrible games, but when Matt Ryan has played this year, the Colts have been around five hundred, and they have some games where they look totally incompetent. However, Dallas's one weakness is it's one glaring weakness. Is it run defense. Now they shored that up a bit on Thanksgiving. I don't know if that means they fixed it. The Colts will run the football, The Colts will try to make this a fast game. It's too many points. The Colts plus eleven and a half is a bet. It's just too many points. I like that one a lot. That also, by the way, it is a sign of how powerful the Cowboys are from a ratings perspective that NBC could have had on Sunday Night Football Dolphins Niners, which might be the Super Bowl. The Niners are the second favorites in the NFC, the Dolphins are the third favorites in the AFC, and instead they kept it Colts Cowboys, even though the Colts are terrible and we're on National TV last week, because they just know people want to see the Dallas Cat Cowboys, so it just that's not a gambling note.
Speaker 4: It's like America's team.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's what they're called. And I mean the Fox did forty million people on Thanksgiving. Forty million people watch that football game on Thanksgiving. The Fox has the super Bowl this year and they have a real shot at what would be the highest rated super Bowl in modern times, which would be Cowboys Chiefs. Kayu, you have the star power of Mahomes the Cowboys in the first super Bowl in the quarter century. Cowboys, anybody would be crazy rated Cowboys Chiefs would have to be. I would imagine Fox's number one pick if they could pick, and that's on the board.
Speaker 5: All right, So you go to I mean, you kind of covered the question that I was going to ask. It was just regarding Dallas mean on a short week, and I mean Dallas mean on a long week and Jeff Saturday being on a short one.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I don't like Jeff Saturdays in game adjustment into the clock management stuff for Monday night was a total Travis dy pardon me. That's been well documented. But I don't expect this game to be one where clock management's really a factor. I do expect Dallas first of a clock. Management's a factor. They covered the eleven and a half, you know what I mean? Like if it's close enough to where time out management matters, They've covered the eleven and a half, so that doesn't matter. This to me is more about can they keep it close ish and be alive for a backdoor cover or be alive for Dallas to be taking knees up eight or ten late? I think so? I like the Colts plus eleven and a half. All right, stay aways, be carefuls and perfectly priced.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 3: Next, what's right?
Speaker 6: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cebo index options like SPX and xsp can help expand your investing with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cebo Life is better with options. Your investments could be two. There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cebo dot com slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right with Nick? Right, we just gave you our five picks of the week Atlanta plus one, Giants plus two and a half, Chargers minus one and a half, CAC minus two, and Indie plus eleven and a half. I said, Kancity minus two is my favorite bet, one of my favorite bets of the year. Will I make that the right move? I might not, because I might feel like there's so much bad right move juju that I don't even want to deal with it. Can I tell you a sad I should have sent this to our producers, A sad DM I got from arguably the greatest poker player of all time, Texas Dolly. Doyle Brunson sent me this on Monday. I followed your pick Sunday and I am still bleeding. I hate the red board games, but I think we were pretty unlucky. Angry guy emoji. I cost Doyle Brunson probably thirty thousand dollars by going oh for three on Sunday.
Speaker 4: And our mailman, what do you mean our mail man?
Speaker 5: I mean he said that when he when he asked me to come out for the FedEx Pi kach or whatever, he said that the prince that was promised has cost him a lot of money this year.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't take that stuff lightly. I feel badly about which is why I spend so much time, and which is why it is important to me. Listen, this is not me taking a shot, but Bill Simmons does these things. He does his weekly pictures called million Dollar Picks, and on this year on the million Dollar Picks, he's down like four million bucks and it's all like on teasers and parlays. And I would say, this is the worst year picking games I have had, I think since I've been on TV, and I'm three games below five.
Speaker 4: Let's note that it's the only one that's documented.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not the only one that's documented. Just because you weren't there for it doesn't mean I wasn't giving the picks on TV and on Twitter on a weekly basis. But you mentioned it costs. If you bet one hundred dollars on all of our games, okay, you would be minus three hundred plus the big you'd be minus six hundred and ten dollars. Right now. Over the course of the season, you would have won twenty eight hundred dollars worth of bets. You would have lost thirty four hundred and ten dollars worth of bets. You'd be minus six to ten. That's not on. If you're one hundred dollars better, that's not great. But over the course of twelve weeks you'd be down fifty dollars a week. It's manageable, you know what I mean. I haven't cost any body their shirt here where and so, and we still have a very real chance of finishing above five hundred, slightly in the green, which is what we would like to We would like to be massively in the green. Sure, would we like our picks to be shaping up well against the Las Vegas super Contest leaders like they did a few years ago. Sure, thus far this year it hasn't been that. But you can survive on around five hundred and still have had a good football season.
Speaker 4: At least. You've just got to clean it up and.
Speaker 3: Not turn it around exactly exactly. You know what, that's exactly. That's a great way to put it. I need to clean it up, not a full on turnaround. So now it's because we've stayed true to this system. Our picks, our stay aways are be carefuls and are perfectly priced. Are three stay aways this week Cleveland and Houston, Green Bay at Chicago and Jacksonville Detroit. Let's start with Cleveland at Houston. This is very simple on why it's a stay away. We've actually seen Deshan Watson play football in two years, so you might say them, why would I not grab Houston at home? Grabbing the points Houston? Brandon Cooks? Did you see this quote? Brandon Cooks? It was probably the best player on the Texans offense. Was asked after the Dolphins game, when did you guys know you were out classed? And he said, probably first play of the game. We just knew, like they're done. Lovey is not an NFL head coaching, Are you supposed to say? No? He wanted to be trade. He was very angry they didn't trade him at the deadline, very angry they didn't. He wanted to go play for a real team. So you can't bet on Houston right now. They can't score in the first half, they went to they were starting Davis Mills. Then they went to what was it, Brandon Allen. I don't even know who their quarterback was. This past week was terrible. Uh, and Cleveland is so you can't bet on Houston, But you to me, it would be insane to bet on Deshaun Watson in his first game in two years, laying a touchdown. So that is the definition of a stay away.
Speaker 4: So wouldn't it make.
Speaker 5: Sense to bet on some first half lines since, like Deshaun Watson might be a little rusty.
Speaker 3: But now we're getting what do you think Houston is in the first half getting four? So now I'm betting on Hueston. Do you know how many points Cleveland needs to cover four in the first half? Seven? That's how many they need to cover four in the first half, like the So no, I'm just to me, that is the definition of a stay away. Green Bay at Chicago, Chicago getting four and a half as we record this, we don't know if Justin Fields is playing, and far far Rogers should play. He's banged up, so you have injuries to both quarterbacks as we're recording this.
Speaker 5: We must stay away. I like, I'm sorry, go ahead tell me. I like Green Bay in Chicago with no Justin Fields. I mean the way they got done by the Jets last week.
Speaker 3: Oh, I totally agree with you. But it might be with Justin Fields, right ye of course. And if it's no Justin Fields, that line probably moves to seven.
Speaker 4: Right, So that.
Speaker 3: You know what, it's just right now it's a stay away. And then Jacksonville laying one in Detroit?
Speaker 4: Wow? What in the stay away? Not even be careful? Why? What's so since them only they've only won run road game since December twenty nineteen. Okay, you can't jump on it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever seen the Jags in the stay away category?
Speaker 3: Is my band over for the Jags?
Speaker 4: I think it's up this week?
Speaker 3: This week I'm allowed to beat on. Yeah, six picks again, six picks again? Add the Jags? Are you The Jags are not losing. The prince that was promised is not losing. They are to Jared Goff in Detroit. You know what that means? You know what my big takeaway from the ming in Detroit is, you know what Detroit has over that stadium a roof. So I'm not gonna have to worry about the rain. I'm not gonna have to worry about the elements. I'm just gonna get the prince that was promised, wheeling and dealing for a Jags team that I told you all they have to do is win out and they make the playoffs. Addam to the list, we only have two stayaways Chicago, Green Bay and Cleveland Houston. What was I thinking with my band lifted and not betting the frisky Jags after Trevor Lawrence just diced up the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 4: Trevor Lawrence has never lost his I mean, has never won as a favorite by the way.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a BS stat because he's probably only only been a favorite like three times in his career. He's probably like zero to three as a favorite. One point is not even really a favorite.
Speaker 4: What The Jags also have nineteen straight losses to the NFC.
Speaker 3: Again, that is a BS stat because so.
Speaker 4: He wasn't playing for eighteen games.
Speaker 3: Well not for eighteen, but they played the NFC five times last year and what a couple times this year? So Trevor Lawrence is I don't care about any of them?
Speaker 4: Seven Yeah, but again, what did.
Speaker 3: We tell you guys last week about on Monday about Trevor that his first year didn't count exactly right? Throw all those records out, doesn't matter. Jaggs minus one, Adam of the picks. We're doing six picks again, be carefuls Tennessee at Philly, Seattle at the Rams and New Orleans at Tampa, Okay, Tennessee at Philly is in the be careful category. You seem to have a question as to.
Speaker 4: Why tomorrow, So why is this in the be careful?
Speaker 5: Rabel cover is seventy five percent of the time as an underdog and is sixteen and ten straight up.
Speaker 4: As an underdog of over a field goal.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is so. That is exactly the reason that this is a becase. I don't feel comfortable enough in that to me, so let me explain it. The Eagles weakness right now is going to be their past defense. They're very banged up in the secondary. Jordan Davis isn't back yet, and Jordan Davis isn't He's their big nose tackle. But what he allows them to do with the other guys on the defensive line. Losing him, even as a rookie, affects every part of their team right. The way to get after Philly is their runt is to throw the football. I don't trust the Titans' ability to consistently throw the football to be able to exploit that. But everything you said about Vrabel is why this is to be careful, Because I think the general public is going to be all over Philadelphia. Philly at home laying less than a touchdown when they just ran for three hundred and fifty yards on national television this past weekend. I think everyone's going to be on Philly. I think the smart side is Tennessee, but I don't trust Tennessee's ability to be able to necessarily exploit the one thing phill is weakest at. So for those reasons, it's a be careful. But the right side is what you were implying. The right side would be Tennessee. Seattle at the Rams is a be careful for this reason. Everyone after watching Bryce Perkins against the Chiefs, everyone is going to be on Seattle. And I understand this will be a Seattle home game and Aaron Donald's out there are is so Aaron Donald's out, Stafford's out. I know it's technically a Rams home game, but Seattle's gonna have the crowd cups, cup's been going exactly. How could anyone possibly bet the Rams? The Chiefs played terribly this past weekend and they still covered fifteen and a half. I think this is a game that Seattle is going to be in everyone's teaser, everyone's teaser and Seattle minus seven is going to be the most popular bet of the week. That's why it's to be careful. Do I have any analysis as to why the Rams could cover. I don't do. I also think Seattle blows them out. I do, But it feels like, given what we saw from Perkins, given the fact that Donald's not expected to play all of these things, it should be Seattle minus ten and a half. They're only minus seven. The general public is going to be all over them. My guess is Matt can tell me my year if I'm right Victor, who's done well this year. But Victor is our winning square better. Victor has Seattle involved in everything he's doing this weekend and loves them. I know it. So all those reasons just make me a little concerned that Seattle minus seven is too good. Demonte's gonna have another thirteen team parlay Seattle money line, and Seattle is gonna be all over it. I already know these things. Just be careful, and the last one be careful. New Orleans at Tampa Bay Tampa minus three and a half.
Speaker 4: Tom Brady could lose.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. Dennis Allen is one of the worst coaches ever, I have a fun fact for you, So I gotta find the guy's name. Gosh darn it, or like an original owner Philadelphia Eagles. So here's so. I was looking up the worst coaches in NFL history. Okay, I got it, worst coaches in NFL history, and because Dennis Allen's sixth worst ever, and four of them are other like Rod Marinelli and Hugh Jackson and people that have been relatively recently. But if the Saints lose out the rest of the way, Dennis Allen could catch some of those guys. And then there is one guy. His name is Burt Bell, who coached I'm going to tell you his coaching record. He coached Philadelphia in the late thirties and early forties. And this is what Philadelphia did. They were one and eleven, they were then two and eight, they were then five and six, they were then one and nine, and then one in ten. He finished his Philadelphia career ten and forty four, winning less than twenty percent of his games. He then and I saw that he then was the head coach of the Steelers the next year, and I was like, hold on a minute. This guy started his career in Philly three and nineteen and got to coach three more years, ended his career in Philly two and nineteen, and then got another job. So I said, I was in the TV meeting when it happened, and I said, did he own the team or something? And I looked it up. He did. He owned the Eagles and then coached him to hell. So then sold him and bought the Steelers and made himself the coach there too, and then finally hired a new coach and then guess what, sold the Steelers and became the commissioner of the NFL. Bert Bell, the worst coach ever who owned two teams, made himself the head coach of both, then was the commissioner of the league for thirteen years and is a Hall of Famer. What a life it was like? How did this guy get six years of coaching winning nineteen percent of his games? And the anger was buying the team and then becoming and then becoming the commissioner of the league. All right, here's why, al right, here's why that Drelevan that is wild, right, So here's why that relevant. Dennis Allen's name was on same list as Burt Bell, So I'm not betting on Dennis Allen. Ever, ever, he's the Saints head coach. However, why should the Bucks be favored by more than a field goal go ahead?
Speaker 4: Well, I was saying that shouldn't been on Tom Brady.
Speaker 5: But the way that they lost is kind of like the fact that they even went into overtime, like.
Speaker 4: They really held the Browns of course the entire game.
Speaker 3: And the Saints are doing this weird thing where they won't let Jameis Winston play even though he's clearly better than Dalton, and I think people were like, well, they know they need a quarterback, so they're you know, kind of shadow tanking their season, but they don't have their draft pick. The Eagles have the same draft pick. Think about that the Eagles might get a top eight pick in this year's draft, even though they're gonna go fifteen to two or fourteen and three or something. Point is this, I can't lay more than a field goal with Tampa. Tristan Wurf's got hurt in overtime Tampa. I think Tampa probably wins, but I just be careful there. And then the perfectly priced games last three Jets at Minnesota, Denver, at Baltimore, and Miami at San Francisco. We're always quick in these categories. Minnesota at Minnesota and the Jets to me are nearly equivalent quality teams. Jets have an unbelievable defense, Minnesota is an unbelievable player in Justin Jefferson. I'm actually excited to watch this game purely to watch Sauce on Justin Jefferson. I think Sauce is already the best corner in football. I know he's a rookie. Seeing him on Justin Jefferson's excellent. Minnesota getting the three points for.
Speaker 4: I've got a quick question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was Mike White getting three points against a nine to two team on the perfectly on the road, on the perfectly priced category.
Speaker 4: What are they smoking in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think that is just right, because I don't think Minnesota is that good, and I think the Jets defense is exceptional and so Minnesota. What they're saying is they think the Jets and the Vikings are about equivalent teams, and that Minnesot's getting the three points at home. Some people might think the Vikings are way better than the Jets. I don't think that, and I think Mike White will be exposed against a team that can get a lot of pressure. I don't think the Vikings are that, but I expect the Vikings to win. Like twenty to seventeen Denver Baltimore Baltimore Baltimore minus eight is exactly where it should be more than a touchdown, not ten points because the offenses look shaky lately. And Miami at San Francisco, which might be the game, one of the games of the year to I think that line is just right. San Francisco is better than Miami, but not much better. They're at home, Miami's got to go all the way up to San Francisco. So San Francisco minus four and what I expect to be around a twenty one to seventeen game. I do expect two to come down to earth a bit against this Niners defense. If Two alights this Niners defense up, then I will have to on Monday, come on this show and maybe start to evolve on my tool opinion. I don't have to do that yet. There's our perfectly priced category. We'll do the right move, We'll see if we have any exotics, and we'll do the offer. By the way, last week gave out two offers, I didn't take one. I did take the other. They both hit the Thanksgiving Day offer and the Jags money line offer. Never doubt on the Jags money line offer two point conversion.
Speaker 4: Because there was like a doubt up until they got to.
Speaker 3: Never a doubt. Maybe you doubted it. I never doubt that.
Speaker 5: The offer was like covering basically from start to finish. The entire time, there was no question.
Speaker 3: Cowboys, I mean, the Bills were in question. The Bills money line was in question. Don't say that. All right, we'll be right back, all right, welcome back in what's right with Nick?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We've got our six picks this week. We were supposed to be five. We made it six. Atlanta plus one against Pittsburgh, canny pick. It shouldn't be a road favored against anyone. Giants plus two and a half against Washington Taylor Heineke should not be a road favorite against a good defense. Chargers minus one and a half against the Raiders. Chargers have to win the game. Raiders have a terrible coach. I like the Chargers. Kan City minus two against Cincinnati Patrick Mahomes less than a field goal favorite is a must bet against anyone. Colts plus eleven and a half at Dallas it's just too many points. And then our bonus pick Jags minus won at Detroit. The Prince that was promised betting ban is off. Last week. We had him on the money line as part of the offer. This week he gets for the you know, just the second time in his career back to back victories. Jags are back, Prince. That was promises back Jags over win total alive again. That was one of our big bets of the year. Remember our season preview show, what do we say our single favorite future was Tampa under eleven and a half. That bet has cashed and it's week thirteen. They are already have hit. They could win the rest of their games and they would go eleven and six. How about that for a sharp wager by your guy. So there it is. There's our six bets this week. Now time for the right move. The right move is not going well. First this year, it has been cursed a bit. However, you though I joked about this earlier, I don't believe in curses. Can't City minus two is the right move. I'm not scared. What are you laughing about? It's the best bet on the board. The Chiefs minus two is the best bet on the board. I'm flying to Vegas in a few hours. I'm gonna go there. I'm gonna bet some World Cup. I'm gonna play some poker and I'm gonna win a lot of money. And then all of the money that I've won, I'm gonna take it up in a big bundle to the counter and I'm gonna slid it into the teller and say can City minus two please, sir or ma'am, And they're gonna have to call someone over. They're gonna be like, you, are we allowed to take a bet this? You're allowed to take the bet?
Speaker 5: Well, it will be dope that you will be right next to some slot machines to win your money back if you don't hit.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't play slots. First of all, I've never played slots. Show me some respect. I will play a little bit of blackjack, a lot of poker, and watch a lot of World Cup. That's my plan for this weekend. Your mom will be shopping. That's my plan. And then I'm all of my profit. I am doubling it by betting it on Kensity minus too. This is not sound gambling strategy, by the way, but I'm in Vegas, it's my team, it's the game of the year. I don't have an exotic.
Speaker 4: For you this week.
Speaker 3: There's not a teaser. I like every teaser you could build involve Seattle being teased down, and I'm a little nervous about that Seattle Rams game for one reason or another. So I don't have an exotic for you, Demonse, what's the offer.
Speaker 4: The offer this week is called Maholmes locks up the MVP.
Speaker 5: Okay, the producers the producers, and I have heard you say that you like the Pats on Thursday Night. So let's say Josh Allen can't cover the three and a half versus New England, Jalen hurts, Eagles don't cover versus Tennessee, and Kansas City beat Sincy by an adjusted spread of six and a half payout plus seven ninety two.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't do adjusted spreads because I'm not a child. However, I'm going to counter your offer with this one because the one piece of jot of the MVP that you guys didn't include was Tua, who has a better chance right now than Josh Allen. Josh Allen, So my counter offer would be the Patriots plus three and a half, the Chiefs minus two. What's the other one you had? It's Jalen Hurts and the Eagles don't cover against Tennessee. Okay, so Tennessee plus five, and then the Miami Dolphins team told under, let me see what that is. They are the away team Miami total points under twenty and a half. That is plus thirteen hundred. I'm taking that offer. So your offer, I decline. I am instead I am doing New England plus three and a half, Tennessee plus the five KC minus two, and the Dolphins under twenty and a half points against San Francisco. That's my counter offer. That way, we're fading Tua and not being invested in Jimmy Garoppolo, which I don't want to have to be plus twelve fifty eight to be exact. I'll take that offer. Good luck everyone. If you're in Vegas this weekend, come say lo if you see me, I'll be in the sports book. We're in the Aria poker room. Talk to you guys on Monday. What's right