Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 3: So I ordered some Uber eats last night, and I was surprised to see that my driver's rating was in the eighties, which you never see if it's like ninety seven. I'm shocked because most people don't review, or most drivers don't do a bad job.
Speaker 1: And she was in the eighties.
Speaker 3: And I knew i'd seen her before, and I remember I canceled her last time because I took forever.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna give it a second shot again.
Speaker 3: In the eighties, you never see anyone rated in the eighties when they deliver food or just your Uber drivers, they're never in the eighties. They can't be or they don't get to drive anymore.
Speaker 1: So I ordered.
Speaker 3: I paid the dollar fifty extra for fast delivery, and it said between fifteen and twenty five minutes because the place was close. It took an hour weren't ten minutes now to get the food there. It took forever for her to even leave wherever she was, which I'm thinking with her house to even drive to the restaurant to pick it up. So I tried to cancel it. Once I remembered that it was her, and after it had been like twenty minutes, since she wasn't even at the restaurant, So I tried to cancel them, and so Uber hits me with that, oh, if we've already dispatched, you can't cancel.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, great, So.
Speaker 3: I order the same food because I was unlimited time from a second person, because I knew she was already tied up with that order, so I doubled up.
Speaker 1: Double up, uh, double up. Uh uh, So I have somebody else because he goes.
Speaker 3: I order the food twenty minutes after, gets it, brings it, drops it off the house before she's even left the house, wow, or left wherever she was.
Speaker 1: So I sent her a message. I'm like, hey, are you almost here?
Speaker 3: Or hit the button it gives you like five options like you here, question mark, and she's like, on the way.
Speaker 1: She hadn't even left her house yet.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 3: But she's done this before, because I've had this very similar situation and this was my test run.
Speaker 1: So the guy I get the food, I mean the food. She shows up again.
Speaker 3: It's over an hour later, not from when I ordered the second food, but just in general over an hour. And so now I'm what do I do because I don't like to rate and review people in a negative way because that affects their livelihood.
Speaker 1: But she sucks. So I'm torn, and I have my tip already up.
Speaker 3: A tip was at thirty percent or whatever it was that I tip, and I'm thinking do I take the tip down? And secondly, do I give her a review that's not five stars? Because other people should either be warned, although you can't really be warned. You're kind of getting the driver you're stuck with, but if you get to a certain point, they shouldn't let you drive anymore.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I've never even checked my food delivery rating.
Speaker 3: And I would either, but I remember this happening before and being like, man, this person sucks, and I'm looking at the rating and it being in the eighties, and then I remember this person because their name was spelled weird is a very common name, but there was a letter out of place, and that's why I remembered it.
Speaker 4: Did they know who? Like they don't know who reviews them? Right? Well?
Speaker 3: So I started thinking about after your question, because I I haven't told you what I did yet, but I started thinking like after if someone reviews them bad and they've dropped the food.
Speaker 5: Off retaliation, they just go back to the house and they just drop the food off and murder you. Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or if you don't tip them, well go back to the house that didn't tip them, well slash their time, murder you yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: What would you do in that situation?
Speaker 4: Just in general, I'm not going to do anything.
Speaker 6: I'll let it.
Speaker 4: She's already hanging on by a thread, it seems, so hopefully she'll e there, someone will talk to her and she'll make a difference, like her employee. Whoever, if they have a system in play where they can like be like, hey, your rating is it, but.
Speaker 3: This per if I don't rate them, I will use me in this. If I don't rate her low, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: I just feel like eventually it's going to figure itself out, like somebody else is going to. I don't want to be the person that has to, so I'm I'm just going to ignore it.
Speaker 1: So you're going to not raid her.
Speaker 4: But I'm also not going to order from another person and make it try to figure out like I'm I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to say, if it was a restaurant's fall, make sure I wasn't going crazy.
Speaker 4: No, it's next level thinking like I wouldn't. I would just be like, dang, I'm waiting an hour or whatever plus for myself.
Speaker 3: No, my wife eats the same food, so I just had the food there that wasn't gonna order for her because she wasn't at the house yet. But then I just ordered them. I was like, hey, or I really did order for her. And I was like, hey, I ordered you this.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh sweet.
Speaker 3: So I knew I could strategize it to be to my advantage.
Speaker 5: Eddie, I mean, I don't. I've never done Uber eats, so like, you can't cancel, Like you can't if you see the rating when you order the food.
Speaker 3: Once they dispatch, as I've I've canceled before. But once they dispatch the person to the restaurant, right, because that means the order is at the restaurant, they're already making it that you can't cancel it without there being some sort of penalty or fee.
Speaker 5: And I have to go no tip, no tip, and then review And what would you review? Well, I would say this is the second time I've had this driver, and this is what's happened.
Speaker 1: Because I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, would you do okay, let's say five stars, because that's what you basically Okay, how many stars would you give out?
Speaker 5: I would do three? Right, like Corey? Yeah, it's kind of like when we do movies, like three is kind of like below average.
Speaker 1: Below average is terrible.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know if you're doing one, you're.
Speaker 3: Doing legitimate reviews or are you doing three just because you don't want to do one?
Speaker 5: Well, I feel like one is just like should be fired? Okay you think this woman should be fired? I'm asking you before I tell you what it did.
Speaker 3: And I tend to be very pro service because I worked in service for a long time.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, what's your final a verdict? Before I go to lunchbar? Right?
Speaker 5: No tip, I'll go to lunchbox.
Speaker 6: No tip, zeros? Can you give zero stars?
Speaker 3: Zero stars is like not reviewing? Oh then you're going to review? You can give one star?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd give one star and write it out. This person sucks at their job. If you want to get your food, don't use them to.
Speaker 1: Over And I don't think I can write.
Speaker 3: I think you can do the stars. You can do different like I don't think there's like it's like Connie's List or whatever. Yeah, yeah, and if you can I didn't see that and I've not seen that before. It just gives you like you can also have like great communicator.
Speaker 1: Great, well that's not on there.
Speaker 6: You can't put great communicator. You put one star.
Speaker 2: They suck, And then you send a separate email to uber eats and be like, look, there's this driver on your app that is terrible that I've had them twice. It's taken over an hour. You need to get rid of them. They're making your service look bad.
Speaker 4: You probably do that, yeah, like a customer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you'll probably get a gift Carduber eats.
Speaker 1: So what I did?
Speaker 4: Did you send her?
Speaker 1: I gave her one star?
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: I almost never do this, but again, the service was so terrible and she lied about where she was.
Speaker 1: I've had people go like, hey, sorry.
Speaker 3: Behind an accident or whatever, and I'm totally got it. Why so many people said you was a great communicator? Also it was again, this is multiple times. This has happened. It's not one time or one bad experience. And then usually I will tip thirty percent. I tipped her you zero zero zero.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: It was very I tipped her like four bucks you, which is much more than I had, excuse me, much less than I had originally declared on the app.
Speaker 1: I just changed it.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if you want to send a message though that tip like the star rating. She obviously doesn't care about her rating. She has an eighty already eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I've never seen one in the eighties, and I felt like a bad person.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like.
Speaker 3: If she's constantly giving bad service to folks, then she should not be.
Speaker 1: Able to have that job.
Speaker 6: But you tipped her.
Speaker 1: Basically to pay for a gas but give who cares?
Speaker 2: You gave her some money, so her tip getting a tip is like, Hey, I'm still bad at my job and I still get tipped.
Speaker 3: Uber drivers can be deactivated if they constantly have low ratings. Uber monitors drivers ratings and may take action if they remain low for a long time. Drivers may be deactivated from part or all of the Uber platform if the rating is below the average rating for the city. I don't know what that is. Yeah, she turns with her percentage was in the eighties. It's terrible and again there are larger problems in life. But then I just beat myself up over should I just given her five stars? Cause I remember the first time I didn't review her at all and give her the full tip.
Speaker 1: And the only reason I remember her was because her name is spelled weird.
Speaker 3: That letter one letter of a very common name is in the wrong place, And I remember because I looked again. I was like, man, this is taken forever. Is that the same That's the same woman, isn't it weird?
Speaker 5: Like we live in a somewhat big city like that we get the same uber driver sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably, though they live That's.
Speaker 5: A good point.
Speaker 3: Obviously, she's at the house, is watching Well of Fortune. It's just not leaving until the episodes over.
Speaker 5: Trive me crazy.
Speaker 3: But that stuff, like I should not let that affect me so much, because I've been thinking about that since last night. And then I started to feel guilty, and I'm going, should I go back in and change it to five stars? But she doesn't deserve five stars? He does not, So I have to find myself in that happy place. At the first time, I let it slide. The second time I did not let it side. I did one star and four dollars. The fact that you gave her four dollars and shocked, I just felt the gad. I just my justification was she did spend gas. Yeah, let him at least cover a gas, but I'm not going to cover her time.
Speaker 5: But she's going to feel the tip like there's no tip. She ooh, okay, okay, let me read this review.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she sees four dollars. She's like, dang, that's nice.
Speaker 1: She's dang, I did all that screw it up that much?
Speaker 4: But you going down that?
Speaker 1: No, I went to it. I got into the app and went down, down, down down.
Speaker 5: Did you go meet her? Did you like?
Speaker 1: Nope? I said, drop it off the door.
Speaker 4: I mean what I was going to say is your version of down. Who knows four dollars could have still been twenty percent.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 4: She's probably like, oh, hell, I kind of continue there.
Speaker 6: You go exactly.
Speaker 3: It's a good point, but well the thirty percent was like well Bucks, which was the original tip.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but some people don't do twenty on Newbury.
Speaker 1: Some people will just do the I hear you, And you're right, she.
Speaker 4: Might not see that as a hit at all.
Speaker 3: She be like, oh cool, I don't think so, but this is probably can affect me for a week, like nothing affects me, but then stuff like this affects me forever.
Speaker 5: This in Arkansas lossesd.
Speaker 1: That Oklahoma State lost till this is me off weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they you won this last.
Speaker 3: Auburn was terrible. I'm glad any went on the road in the SEC. I will take it.
Speaker 1: Alburn was terrible. Secondly, so it's not that the week before.
Speaker 4: It's that Auburn was terrible.
Speaker 3: Before we be University of Alabama Birmingham barely too. The week before we crapped our pants in the second half of the game at Oklahoma State.
Speaker 1: Like that game still, why did you bring that up?
Speaker 5: No, because you said that.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't bring.
Speaker 1: Zy I still think about that game.
Speaker 4: Is not going to bring it up.
Speaker 1: It was a complete complete lack of.
Speaker 6: Are you just poking the bear because you knew he's already upset about that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, it's because he said this is the only thing that drives me nuts, and it's like, well not not really is Arkansas?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I mean things like this. I have little things that will sit with me and drive me nuts forever. And then big things and I'm like, yeah, water off a ducts, Now that that's a little thing.
Speaker 1: I mean that's something I should like, God, yes.
Speaker 4: What like something like this bothering you? Not the Arkansas. I get that attachment to Arkansas.
Speaker 1: But both are probably very personal.
Speaker 3: I did service forever too, and I remember when people would screw me out of tips and blame something on me that wasn't my fault, like if it was the kitchen's fault.
Speaker 1: So then I think, oh, what if I'm doing that?
Speaker 3: But then I have to go and go not because this has happened twice now the same exact situation. So no, I can't let that affect me. I think they're both very personal, right, that's all. How do you let go of things? Like you just let me, don't? I just uh, I never let go of anything ever. Rarely sometimes you'd be reminded that. I'm like, I forget that. I have a few to a couple of people like I'm like, got no feud to it. I'd be like remember this person, Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Say that, like who don't do it? Guys?
Speaker 1: And they're not even real who I mean?
Speaker 2: You know who?
Speaker 4: I'm not saying who I don't know. No, I don't.
Speaker 5: Huh, oh yeah, Amy does have.
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh yeah, you do get over stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have that healthy.
Speaker 1: I don't let a lot of stuff get to me. But when it does, it's it is wedged in there.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like that dude who got his arm trapped under that boulder. Like you got to break your arm off one hundred and twenty seven days.
Speaker 4: Hours, whatever days you've been dead.
Speaker 1: That's me. Like I got to break my arm to get get rid of some.
Speaker 5: Of this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but some of it I don't know. I mean, I know it's deeper. But like that guy, his his arm was actually trapped. He did do something about it to get his arm out. But makes you think of like that bird that's in a case.
Speaker 3: I'm going to therapy, and like the door is open, but the bird won't leave.
Speaker 4: The bird won't leave because it's like comfortable in there.
Speaker 5: And it's like, oh, do you think the guy was comfortable with his arm in there?
Speaker 1: No different analogy? Yeah, bur in the cage different than the guy with the rock on his arm.
Speaker 5: You're different, not comfortable.
Speaker 4: But Bobby's not stuck with a boulder on his arm like he could. But you're working on it or I'll always be working on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of it I don't even care to fix. I got other things to fix first. It's down on the bottom priorities. Yeah, it's like I got a couple of fusial com people I don't like. I don't even care. I don't even think much about it unless it comes up and it's like, do you want to do some of this person?
Speaker 1: I do not. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 3: I don't think about it often or to think about still as at Oklahoma State loss pisses me off, and I'll think about this and I thought about this for like twelve hours. This poor lady who can't do uber eats and it just penalized her.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, penal penalized.
Speaker 5: He's always said penalized. I think he does it on purpose.
Speaker 4: No, I think it is.
Speaker 1: What's the code?
Speaker 5: Penal code?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: But but you get penalized for breaking the penal code? What is.
Speaker 1: Whenever you want to keep something from happening? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: You prevent it? Right?
Speaker 1: And what's the defense called pre event?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: People say things different jerks, Okay, got me prevent Yeah, you prevent it, but they call it the prevent events. Also, Hey, Mike, if you go to the pronunciation over on dictionary dot com, how does it say you say the word that I say, penalized boom.
Speaker 1: As a penis.
Speaker 4: You know you're right, it's just.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: He's right, it is penalized.
Speaker 3: But it must be one of those words that I had to focus on in speech pathology when I had to take those classes.
Speaker 4: It's like when you're growing up because I.
Speaker 3: Didn't, I wouldn't have said that penalized, but it must have been one. So when I was in college, it wasn't the college that I went to, but one that was in the same town, the richer school. It's called Washaw Baptist Private School. They had speech pathology and they had Our university didn't for that, and so I had a very thick Southern accent. I still do, depending on who you talk to. It's not nearest thick as it used to be. And I used to focus a lot on it, but I don't really care that much anymore. But I would go over and they have their students work with children, people that have been accidents, and people that just.
Speaker 1: Want to lose their accent. There weren't a lot of those.
Speaker 3: I was like one of three that were working on my accent because I was in media, and so I'd go over and I mean I probably spent six weeks, two times a week going over working on i's and I in g's for the most part, because as were ah, there was no G in mission. So those were like the fundamental parts of the southern accent. We don't say I, We say ah, you're from Arkansas, and you don't.
Speaker 1: Say ing, you say in.
Speaker 3: But then there were certain words that you would say and I would say, and there are still some. You guys make fun of me before, but I would imagine penalizes must have been a word that I trained myself to say, because I don't think about it well.
Speaker 5: But in football, though, when you like cheat, you get a penalty, not a penalty.
Speaker 1: I say, I say, give that guy a penalty.
Speaker 4: Do y'all say organization or organization?
Speaker 1: Nobody is organization?
Speaker 3: Maybe like that maybe like in Savannah, Georgia organized back in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: Are we organized?
Speaker 6: Maybe Forest Gump? But that's about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about accessories or accessories?
Speaker 1: Again? You're saying one way right, one way wrong. I don't know which.
Speaker 4: I just hear people say different ways than these are ones.
Speaker 1: I do declare. Okay, let me give you a couple of things.
Speaker 3: Here an eleven year old boy rescues an art print from the dump, and by rescues, he finds a five hundred year old art print that is worth thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: And it's.
Speaker 3: When we found something in our old house. It was worth a good amount. We didn't buy it. It happened to be in there. We didn't realize it was worth so much. I ended up showing what it was.
Speaker 1: Did I or did I not?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't live there anymore. Do you ever sell it about Doctor Lorie? Yeah, yes, you saw it, but we didn't do we say what it was on the show.
Speaker 5: I don't think we have yet know think so well.
Speaker 3: I don't live there anymore. And I sold it as part of I never we never messed with it. We left it and sold it, but we were They never told us about it when we were buying it.
Speaker 1: They never made it like, oh and this is in the house.
Speaker 3: It was some kind of I'm not gonna remember the kind of glass it was. Thank you, yeah, and not in the mall, which I thought, like you get ear rings and that, yeah, not same. Mean Tiffany glass is different than from Tiffany's, which I thought just being from Tiffany's was awesome.
Speaker 1: I was like, dang, I say how much stuff costs there?
Speaker 3: But Tiffany glasses apparently very different. But there were these four Tiffany Glass circular It looked like I was in the Illuminati because they were. They had stained triangles around them as well, and they were worth like twenty five grand each or something.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, crazy and so well.
Speaker 3: We never took them down and sold them, and the person that sold us the house never said anything about it wasn't part of like look at this. We were just I honestly would have never even looked at him. I thought they were terrible looking and wanted to trash them. And my wife was like, why don't you get someone to say if they're worth anything?
Speaker 5: So smart?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, why don't we just take them down, throw them away?
Speaker 3: And so doctor Lory we had somebody else come over to them like, no, that's Tiffany glass, but you don't know the difference, And Mike, maybe you can help me on that by this kid.
Speaker 4: MAPLI stained glass window looking stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tiffany glass refers to many and the very types of glass developed from eighteen seventy eight to nineteen twenty nine at the Tiffany Studios in New York City. So there's definitely an age to it by Lewis Comfort Tiffany and a team of other designers. Again, I tried to throw it all away. Hated it so much. I wanted to go up and break it with a hammer and throw it all away.
Speaker 1: But when we sold in the last house, we just left it and made sure to highlight it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, this kid went to the dump. This artwork is five hundred years old. It's a rare engraving from Renaissance artist Albrecht Duerr titled Night Death and the Devil. The print is headed to auction. They think thirty forty thousand dollars is what it's worth. Wow, it's the biggest piece of paper. It's not like a huge art thing. It's the piece of paper.
Speaker 5: A lot of that art from back in the day. Like you said, which one did you say was Sony and mag What do you mean you said you saw him? Was it Storry Night.
Speaker 3: The Mona Lisa. But here's the thing about the Mona Lisa saw it. I've seen it twice now. Everybody keeps going it's so small. So when you get there, you're like, this thing's gonna be a postage stamp. So I'm just gonna go ahead and get my get my hopes down. And then it's bigger than a postage stamps. You're like, wow, it's big, Okay, but it seems like it's huge when you're a kid. It's just like it's like two pieces of paper big if you were to if you were to two pieces of paper tall and then put it beside each other's like four pieces of paper. I'm not sure the exact size of it. It says thirty inches tall by twenty one inches wide, so.
Speaker 5: But sure, yeah, it's still smaller than what I would think.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a massive painting. It is not.
Speaker 3: But yeah, And what was cool though, is people are going crazy for it, like it was it was like a you know, a Chapel Roone concert, but it was art.
Speaker 1: People were fighting to get up front.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It was cool to see people like doing that for art.
Speaker 5: And you've seen it twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, well saw it the first. Maybe I haven't seen it twice. Maybe I just went to Italy twice. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got so sixth last trip. I don't know what I saw, what I didn't see. I saw a statue of David twice.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I think I've seen the Mona Lisa once because that's in Paris.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Got me at the Louver, right, Mike, or is it the loo the Louver loof?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in Paris.
Speaker 4: It spends where you're from.
Speaker 5: What's the loo like the bathroom?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is the bathroom the Louvre is the museum, but yeah, it's it's it's quite small.
Speaker 1: It's behind bulletproof glass.
Speaker 3: Wow, in case anyone wants to shoot it, which I don't know why you shoot it, right, but you definitely can't throw ink on it or paint or anything.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 5: Yes, some people do protests like that.
Speaker 3: It's also there's a barrier, like a wooden barrier. You can't actually get up and touch the glass. But it's like as soon as you walk in the room where it is, it's like people fighting to get up front it's pretty cool, not that there's people fighting to get up front, that people care that much about art.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a break.
Speaker 3: Don Felder, who was one of the Eagles, Can you name any Eagles songs?
Speaker 4: Hotel California?
Speaker 3: He wrote that he's my guest on the Bobby Cast this week, and so this is a clip if I'm talking about the origin of how he wrote Hotel California and got the inspiration from watching his kids play on the beach.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 7: I was hitting on the couch. It was just a beautiful sunny California day, and the sun was glistening on the surf as it's coming in, and my kids were in the sand on the swing set.
Speaker 1: And so I have.
Speaker 7: Thisitar acoustic guitar and I'm just sitting there and I start playing this chord progression. At about three or four times through the progression, I said, I have to go in the back bedroom and record a little bit of it, because if I don't record it tomorrow, I'll go what was that thing that was? So so I run into the back bedroom record about I don't know, two or three times through the first progression.
Speaker 3: And so back in the day they didn't have like recorders just anybody could record it to a phone, so I had to go back, like put it in one of those reel to reel probably right.
Speaker 5: I think he said he did it like in his daughter's bedroom or something, because he was.
Speaker 3: Super nice, like he was one of the eagles. And he texted me like a week later and was like, hey, down here, I really enjoyed that interview. You asked a lot of questions that people don't normally ask me.
Speaker 1: I thought, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: That happened a lot.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say a lot because most people don't care to follow up about an interview it has I mean, actually, it's happened twice this week.
Speaker 1: Now that I say that, that's pretty awesome. Who's so I'll read you don Felder, it never happens to Well, I don't, but I don't. I give you all the examples.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bobby don Felder here, So sorry I've been slow to text, but I've just been buried. Came home on Sunday to leave again Thursday. Just a game of catchup. I've done thousands of interviews and I have been asked some of the same questions thousands of times, but your questions were so different and unique.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed our chat. Thank you so much for having me. Hope to stop.
Speaker 3: But there's a super long message from Boby Felder. He's on the Bobby Cast. Hope you check it out. And I know Keith Urban relatively well even outside the show, and I got this message from Keith on Sunday night after getting back from Vegas. I know you do a lot of these. I really like doing them with you. I'd love doing another longer interview sometime. I like the time at your house. You're very different in interviews.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: So he's like, was like, hey, let's do another long, like long sit down because a lot of the stuff he's playing his new record, but he wants to do like another. So that's him like complimenting. Today we're putting it out in two different ways. But today there's a too much access with Stone Cold Steve Austin, which will be about twelve minutes when we go to his house. And next week we're going to re lease the whole hour as a Bobby Cast. But today for the video, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what happened. I feel like got my head's about to fall off my neck that feeling? Do you never know that feeling?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I just got out of alignment and it feels really my skull feels really heavy.
Speaker 1: Is that what you said your school's about to fall off or whatever?
Speaker 3: Before?
Speaker 1: Yes, your skull?
Speaker 4: That was mumbling, hold on mylf.
Speaker 3: Come back to a second. Let me finish the story. I didn't want to hear about your school. No, I want to hear about your school. Stone Cold doesn't do a lot of interviews anymore, and they were like, stone Cold says you could come out to his ranch and interview more like we're in and they're like, he's a fan, And I'm like, no chance. He's probably heard of me but also likes country music and thinks this will be interesting and so but I in no way do I think Stone Cold is a fan or listens to this show, because sometimes people just say that.
Speaker 1: But he did accept the interview. So we get out to his ranch and did I say this on this show already?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, So we get out to his ranch and I and I'm like, there's no chance he's a fan. And so we sit down and goes, hey, man, when I was doing it my old podcast, I didn't know how to interviews this before we get on, he was like, I would watch your interviews to learn how to be a better interviewer, because you didn't look like it was clinical, like you weren't sitting there ready to ask the next question.
Speaker 1: So I would watch yours to get better at mine. And so he said that. I was like, dang, that's a huge compliment.
Speaker 3: But then I'm thinking maybe, but then he brings it up again after we're done, yeah, and so I'm like, he that's true. That's what it must be a true story. It's the biggest compliments. It was really cool. Yeah, So done with that story. I do want to check on you now. I mean I pull your head up.
Speaker 4: I don't think so, but I don't know. I mean I probably just needed I think I got out of ath. I think what happened was it started last night. I was walking down my backsteps and there wasn't lights, and I sort of stumbled and almost fell, and I think I fell in that moment. I felt in that moment something go off. And then now it's just progressively gotten a little bit worse to where now I just know I probably.
Speaker 1: Need to get you need to go home.
Speaker 4: Adjusted.
Speaker 1: No, no, you started grabbing your neck like.
Speaker 5: It's not that bad. You said, it feels like your head fell off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it just feel No, it feels like it's going like something's.
Speaker 1: All your head got alignment.
Speaker 5: That's not good.
Speaker 6: Is it a sharp?
Speaker 4: I have not experienced this before where your head feels really really heavy.
Speaker 1: Because it's no.
Speaker 3: My head just naturally is big and fat and heavy. So that's every day.
Speaker 4: But like a like a just uncomfortable. I don't know how to.
Speaker 3: If I get Sometimes I get on my neck like a and it felt like a bubble popped and I'm like, oh my god, Oh it hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't that.
Speaker 4: No, it's not that. No. I think it's just slowly gonna get worse. I think this is how it is at the beginning to where it then it gets where I can't really turn my neck.
Speaker 1: Why don't you go somewhere right from the show, right after the show.
Speaker 4: It's not fine, it's I mean I have to have an appointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a doctor appointment today.
Speaker 4: I figure that out foot foot ankle.
Speaker 1: I have neglected for some why you couldn't walk.
Speaker 3: I think that I couldn't I've had this, which I have assumed was tend to night us, but it's so bad it's into my foot sharp pain. But when I went to basketball camp and had to go hard, I think I really did something, maybe even just take taking the inflammation to next level. Either that or there is an injury inside of the inflammation, so I have to go.
Speaker 1: I'm going today.
Speaker 4: I was at a dinner last week where I sat next to some guy who was in the stands with the coach watching you all play.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 4: He was like, that was kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, I'm telling you, he.
Speaker 4: Said, and then he was kind of not not making fun of that that sort of I guess. I don't know. The one guy that had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's not funny.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, it's okay. That's why I said it wasn't making fun of But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was making it was a calf thing. I wasn't attack true, I was making light of the fact that people fell out so quick, so I wouldn't say I was making fun of him. But it was like people would like signed up for this, but anybody who realized real quick this was serious. They either got went to the hospital, got hurt or something, or they had to leave because of some family issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I was also part of that group because I probably should have been part of that group.
Speaker 4: He didn't say anything about you, like make he didn't make fun of you.
Speaker 1: Mean he could have, but he didn't. Definitely could have. That's a struggle.
Speaker 3: I got invited to go to the Indiana Fever playoff game on Friday. Kaitlyn Clark m M. But they have to win tomorrow because it's three games series. So they lost the first one and they're playing Connecticut Connecticut Son, which are a better team. Think they did a three seed any Fever or six seed, and they're playing in Connecticut again tomorrow. But if they went tomorrow, they'll come back to Indiana and I'll go, Like, I know an executive now for the Fever and the Pacers who's like one of the top guys. Because he didn't I didn't know him. He wasn't working there when I knew him. When I got to meet him, he was just like working for the NBA. But he took the job and I was like, I'm Caitlin Carson, my favorite American athlete.
Speaker 4: Favorite American athlete out of all the athletes right now.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't even like she just plays the game so different, and the fact that she's got so much hate from doing nothing that deserves hate, like she is not. She's demonstrative on the court, but that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, there's no reason to hate her except you're jealous of her. That's it.
Speaker 3: I think that's why she's my favorite, because she still goes out and performs and like crushesn't. She sits in press conferences and I'm like, you know, I just go out there and do the best I can and like credits her team. It's it's been crazy to watch the I think that's why the amount of hate she's got for no reason has been crazy.
Speaker 4: It's good that it doesn't affect her mentally or at least in her performance publicly.
Speaker 1: It hasn't. I'm sure, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure it bothers her, but it's not impacting her game.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, or unless unless it has. And she made first team WNBA as a rookie, was Rookie of the Year. Uh yeah, And I'm a big fan of her story. I don't really know much about her.
Speaker 3: But that's pretty cool that I don't know much about her, because that.
Speaker 1: Athletes usually share and there's a reason people like and don't like it. But she's just business.
Speaker 5: It's weird that I know what her parents look like.
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh yeah, her dad from college. They not even from WNBA. That's right.
Speaker 3: And I think at Iowa we just started to watching it because she just chunked the ball. It's crazy how she plays. But I'm going to go if they win tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go on Friday night. It's a hard I think it's an impossible ticket to get. I just am very fortunate. I know somebody that works there.
Speaker 4: Now, just get one ticket too.
Speaker 1: I'll take Eddie if he can go.
Speaker 5: I haven't asked yet.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't ask until it's time to ask.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's a specific time to ask.
Speaker 4: Well, you should get Eddie. Should start putting feelers.
Speaker 1: No because they may not go right.
Speaker 3: And the thing is if he gets allowed to go and then they lose this next game, She's like, well, I would have let you go to that game, and that accounts as a credit.
Speaker 1: You don't want that to be used against to just.
Speaker 5: Wait it out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, life strategy, man.
Speaker 5: And like when you ask for that kind of stuff. There's a time of day, there's like a certain time, like the mood that she's in.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't Oh yeah, dude, for sure that could be later for me. Like if she's happy and we're joking around. That so funny by the way, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But if she's like already complaining about something, I get that.
Speaker 3: There's a time and play even what do you guys, there's time and place all right.
Speaker 1: Schood will were good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making sure everything's good.
Speaker 1: Ray, we all caught up.
Speaker 3: We have enough time on the clock, okay, because we have an interview coming into record, and I hate I got a bunch to say, but I don't.
Speaker 1: We got to shut it off for this interview. Oh, you get him minute if you want to do that. He's warming up, So but what about they need to sound check her now. Yeah, but he's going to look like a little run through.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you one more cool. Their funeral home is under investigation after the wrong body is buried.
Speaker 5: Why do they keep doing this?
Speaker 1: Well, they don't keep doing it. We hear a lot of stories. They don't keep doing it just makes gas.
Speaker 3: One funeral home in Missoula, Montana, who keeps like burying the wrong people.
Speaker 5: No, but there's a just to have a checklist, have a checklist. Is this the guy? Yes? Good, thank you for burying him.
Speaker 4: I know, but and they do.
Speaker 1: Yes, But humans are human and eventually there's gonna be a screw.
Speaker 2: Hospital points about twenty six bracelets on you. Why can't we do it at the funeral home.
Speaker 3: Well, the hospital still every once in a while cuts off the wrong leg or puts it, leaves a sponge in right. The Memorial Funeral Home in Pritchard, Alabama's under investigation after two families claimed that the wrong bodies were buried during funeral services.
Speaker 6: I hate that for them, man.
Speaker 3: The mix up began when one family noticed that the body in the casket was not their loved one. Oh, despite the funeral home's reassurances, you're not going to be able to reassure me that that's them. I'll know another family encountered a similar issue a few days later. The families believe the Williams family received the body of Cora mat Campbell and the Campbell received a woman who had not been identified the confusion letter of the wrong for burial, and both the Mobile County Sheriff's Office and the Alabama Board of Funeral Services are investigating in.
Speaker 1: The case be a KRG. That's a wild story.
Speaker 5: So it could be like those you know, like when you close caskets so you don't and.
Speaker 1: They just they just get mixed out. They bought the same casket.
Speaker 5: But I do see that, like sometimes you don't even know really who's in there because it's so bad.
Speaker 3: Like if well they get you whenever you go to a funeral home and it's like which come and you're just yeah, and you just experienced it brutal.
Speaker 1: I think us three have experienced.
Speaker 3: This where like my mom died, they were like, you definitely want this, this is this really shows that you. And I'm like, and you're so emotional because they just died, and you're like, I'll spend whatever.
Speaker 5: And I think most of the time we were just like that, that's fine, that's fine, that's fine. I think we might have said that's fine, like twenty times.
Speaker 6: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom was able to be a part of the process for her stuff true, and she was what's the word not frugal, but like reasonable, like she let me think it, like she kept it simple, which so is good. It's like, hey, this is what she wanted. We're not upgrading. She'd be mad at us if we're spent more. And then my dad was cremated, so but even then, and that was sudden, so I didn't know.
Speaker 3: You definitely want the full twenty eight carre at Gold, the one that you hit a button and it talks back to you in the voice of a sad and.
Speaker 1: You're like no, but you're like, okay, if that's what you think. It's a They get you in a vulnerable time. All Right, we're done. Thank you guys, We will see you tomorrow. Good Bye, everybody,