Speaker 1: Welcome in his verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with You, And this is that show that for me as a fun one center because we get to talk about a very important debate. We nailed the last debate President of debate by saying that if Joe Biden had a bad night, he would not be the nominee. We were right on that one. So what's the prediction this time?
Speaker 2: So Tomorrow night is in all likelihood the single most important night between now and election day. Both candidates have a lot to lose. The stakes are very high. I think this will be the only debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. I don't Thinkamala wants to do another debate. That means Tomorrow night, Kamala's got to make it through it. If she makes it through it, her team will put her back in Joe Biden's basement and she will not leave again until election day. She'll come out periodically to read a speech from a teleprompter, and then they'll throw her back in the basement. Trump, on the other hand, this is his single best opportunity to lay out the massive difference between his record and Kamala's record. But it also has a lot of risks. She's going to try very hard to bait him. She wants him to look like a jerk. She's going to do everything she can to try to make him look like a jerk. And he's going to have to show a super human level of restraint, a greater level of restraint than I think he's shown at any previous debate.
Speaker 1: Want to tell you about my friends over at Ammo squared. And if you're like me, and you love your Second Amendment right to shoot, and you love to make sure that you're stocked up on Ammo, and you want to make sure you don't run out, and you want to make sure you don't ever have what happened during COVID where you couldn't find Ammo and then when he did it was marked up four five, six X. Well, then you need to check out Ammo squared. They ensure that you have AMO when you need it, and it's an automated approach to purchasing AMO on any budget. You pick your calibers, you set your budget, you select a shipping trigger, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Your Ammo grows over time. And here's the best part.
Speaker 1: It is stored for free as it builds up and then it ships with a click of a button or automatically on your schedule. Now, unlike a traditional subscription service, you are not forced into a set budget and or a monthly shipment. You decide your budget and you schedule when you want your Ammo to be shipped. Ammo Squared offers nearly seventy different caliber options, and you can change calibers even if you've collected a bunch over time if you change firearms. It's budget friendly and customizable by as little as a few dollars a month and use dollar cost averaging to your advantage. Plus, if Ammo prices skyrocket and you want to make some cash, you can sell it back for big profits. So there's no minimum to buy, no memberships needed, and no extra fees. Customers can buy Ammo on a small budget and then watch it grow over time like a savings account. I want to get you some free Ammo right now. Yeah, I said free. Just sign up at amos square dot com slash ben that's amosquare dot com slash ben today to get free Ammo in your account ammo square dot com slash ben and get free Amo in your account today. So you said a moment ago you think this is the most important debate. Is this the most important debate for Trump as much as it is important for Kamway Harris, who has a a a a tougher night hitting a home run.
Speaker 2: So this debate is huge for both of them. Now, I don't think it will be the most consequential debate ever. That was the last debate, and our listeners will recall the night of the Trump Biden debate. We recorded a special pod that night. By the way, we'll do this again. We'll do a special pod the night of the Tuesday debate and we'll give our analysis real time right after the debate. But the Biden Trump debate, we said that night was the most consequential presidential debate in history because and we predicted it that evening, it would change the names on the ballot. That's exactly what it did. That debate resulted in Joe Biden being pulled off the ballot. This debate, I don't think is going to have that level of consequence. We know that name's on the ballot now they're going to be Donald Trump and Kamala Harris. That's not going to change. But from Trump's perspective, the upside is very significant. This will be his single greatest moment to cut through the billions of dollars of media propaganda. The media is doing everything they can to lionize, to canonize Kamala Harris. The debate tomorrow night is his chance to lay out substantively why people's lives were better when he was president than they have been while she and Biden are running the federal government, and why people's lives will be better next year when he is president again than they are right now under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Upside is significant from Kamala, the upside is not as great as the downside. Listen, there is a reason her team does not trust her extemporaneously. There is a reason, like I am not aware of any precedent in history for any campaign doing what Kamala is doing, which is utterly and completely hiding from the media. They have so much concern about her ability to answer questions on the fly that this debate has a real downside. If she says something really dumb, if she crashes and burns, that that's a risk. On the other hand, look, you and I have talked about this before. I worry that Republicans underestimate Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I think I think a lot of Republicans think she's dumb as rocks, and I that's not the case, and I've served with her in the Senate, and the problem is Republican expectations are so low for Kamala that it really does lower the expectations for the debate. So if she does fine, if she gets up and gives reasonable answers and doesn't have a catastrophe, the media will all spin it as a huge victory for her. That's dangerous because, as I said, the expectations have been defined so low that she doesn't need to clear all that much for it to be considered by all of the media a victory on Kamala Harris's part.
Speaker 1: You know, the last debate also had a different I think bar standard. Right when it began, I think the media realized, we can't fix this. We got to get rid of this guy, we got to dump him. And you and I did a post debate analysis, which we will also do after this one, and it was very clear instantly this was we got to get rid of this guy. We got to get rid of this guy. We got to get rid of this guy. We got to get rid of this guy. And you could hear it as soon as the debate was over on.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, all the media, the demand redic operatives, they were all get rid of Biden. We're gonna lose, give us a new choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so when you knew that was a chance, they don't have that option now. So they're gonna have to tell everybody, even if it is not a great night, that it's a better night than it was or wasn't that bad. Right, they're gonna spin it. We know that because they can't replace her, like they're stuck. We're within the sixty day window here. This is the candidate. So they're gonna lie if they have to. They're gonna cover for her if they have to. So what does a bad night actually look like for her? Is it getting stumped? Is it you know, getting fact checked or just saying things aren't true or nailing her on her flip flops, because if you look at the list, she has basically changed her position on almost everything that's significant in the last two weeks. I mean we're talking about she's changed her what she thought on fracking. She's changed her thoughts on getting rid of combustion engines and cars. She's changed on almost every major policies you held.
Speaker 3: Now she's in favor of the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I think the flip flopping is less damaging than the actual substantive failures of her administration. You and I talked about this the night of her speech at the DNC convention. There were lots of aspects of that speech, but the most fundamental was that it's divorced from reality. Her campaign is trying to run a campaign like she's a challenger. They are treating Donald J. Trump like he's the incumbent president. It's fundamentally weird. That's not how VP's run. VPS run saying our record in this administration has been really successful. Continue the success. She's trying to run away from everything the last four years, and so listen. My advice to Trump would be, don't focus as much on the flip flopping. Focus on the fact that her actual record. Look, you don't have to tell us what you would do. You're in office, you're doing it right now, and what you're doing right now is a disaster. So it doesn't really matter what empty promises you make, because we are seeing the effects. And the most important advice for Trump, well, actually there's a number of different bits of advice. One is don't blow his top, don't get provoked. And by the way, Kamala's entire strategy is going to be to piss him off. She wants him to blow his top and become a spectacle. She wants him to look like an abusive jerk, that is, I promise you hurt ab eighteen. She's sitting there with Pete Boudage, Edge and a bunch of smart Democrats saying, okay, how can you poke him? What irritates him, what makes him angry? And they want to paint him so their spinners will say that he's a misogynist and a racist, that he doesn't like women, and he doesn't like African Americans. It doesn't matter what he says, that's going to be their spin. But she's going to try really hard to get him to say something that they can point to his proof for the claim that they're already planning to make. And so, from his perspective, the downside he has to avoid is stepping into that is getting provoked. The upside he has. You know, the best political advice I've ever gotten was something Heidi told me years ago, right when I was first running for the Senate, and I was getting ready to go give a speech, and I was getting ready to walk out on stage, and Heidi told me, she said, remember, it's not about you. It's about them. It's about their children, their hopes, their dreams, their future. Like every good political address, every good political debate, it's not about I'm so awesome, I'm so wonderful. It is about you, your family, your children, what you care about. That I think is the most important thing for Trump to do tomorrow night is focus on how Joe sixpacks life was better when he was president than it is now and it can be better again. It's also it is not all backwards looking. It is backwards looking only to assess what the future will be. Debates are also about what is your life going to be like next year. Everyone wants their life to be better. Everyone wants their kids to be better off. Everyone wants their income and their finances to be better. Everyone wants their hope and future and their safety and security be better. And Tomorrow night is Trump's best chance to hold Kamala responsible for the failures of her own record and to contrast that with the successes of his record and then draw the connection that means you at home, your life is better if I'm in the White House next year.
Speaker 3: So how short is the list?
Speaker 1: And this is a question that I always ask when I'm involved with debate prep is I don't want my guy to got on stage with too much in his head, right, and I don't want to go out have him go out there with too many things where you get off on tangents that maybe don't connect with a voter. You look at the list and it's a pretty long list of flip flops that we have. Basically banning plastic straws, I leave that one off the list. For example, a mandate for automakers might bring it up. Banning fracking, I'd own that if I was him. Mandatory buyback program for assault weapons. She just flip flopped on that and dropped that idea in the last week. Decriminalizing cross and border I'd own that one. But there's you know, there's a lot that she's flip flopped on at federal jobs guaranteed, do you lean in on that one? It was part of the Green New Deals. She says she's no longer for it. A medicare for all. Do you lean in on that one? Reparations for slavery? Do you touch that one? What ones do you stick with and really try to hit home runs on?
Speaker 2: If you're Trump? There are four issues in this debate, border, inflation, crime, and national security. Borders number one and Trump needs to pound over and over and over again. When I was president, we had the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. You and Joe Biden have deliberately caused an invasion of this country. Every death that has happened, every child that has been abused, every woman that has been raped, is because you invited eleven and a half million illegal immigrants into this country, and to this day you refuse to fix it. And in fact, I would focus on something you and I talked about in our podcast last week, which is just last week, Mexico announced the government of Mexico that they are paying for buses to take illegal immigrants from Mexico's southern border to our southern border. The government of Mexico is doing this. They're putting armed guards, armed soldiers on those buses and they're dropping them off. They're doing this because you, your administration created an app for an illegal immigrant down in Central America to say, Hey, I want to come to America and you invite them. That is happening today. And so understand if Kamala Harris's president, this invasion will continue. But instead of eleven and a half million people, it's going to be twenty million or thirty million people. And that means they're going to be more dead bodies, they're going to be more children assaulted, they're going to be more women raped. Making that case is critical inflation, So on every pole that is done, the number one and number two issues in this country are Number one are the crisis of the southern border and inflation slashed the economy. Those are typically one and two. They're both at about thirty percent depending on the state, depending on the time of the pole, one or the other is one and two. But those two together dominate the field. After that crime, although crime wraps into illegal immigration as well, so it's it's it is its own issue, but it's also a subsidiary of illegal immigration, and then two simultaneous wars. Look, I think Trump needs to own when I was president we had no wars. Not only that ISIS. During Barack Obama, Isis owned a caliphate, they were waging war. In just a few months, I defeated ISIS and it was all over, and we had no war. We had peace, and in fact, we had peace breaking out in the Abraham Accords. I signed the Abraham Accords. The Middle East, we sawbs and Israelis coming together under you and Joe Biden. We have the war in Ukraine because Russia is encouraged by the weakness that you and Joe Biden have. And we see October seventh and the war in Israel because you sent one hundred billion dollars to Iran and ninety percent of Hamas's funding comes from Iran, and you funded the death squads that murdered Israelis. You say you've got Israel's back, Why do you continue flooding cash into Iran? Kamala, You gave a speech at the DNC saying you will always support Israel. Why today are you allowing Iran to sell two million barrels of oil a day funding the death squads who are fighting and murdering Israelis and Americans. Why are you doing that today? And by the way you trying to get that. It's a question. I think Trump Church try to force her to answer that, to turn to her and say answer the question why. Right now you are in office, I enforced the oil sanctions and we cut a RAN's oil sales from a million barrels a day down to three hundred thousand. You and Joe Biden came in, you refuse to enforce them, and Iran is selling two million barrels a day. Kamala, why are you going to allow Iran to sell two million barrels a day tomorrow? Because the money they make is gonna fund Hamas terrorists that is going to murder Israelis and Americans? Why are you so committed to giving money to America's enemies? She's gonna run.
Speaker 3: I don't know how Kamal answers that to be well. And this is my question.
Speaker 1: Do you preemptively say what you think the response is gonna be? Because I think what if I was on her side, I'd say, look, you're gonna respond with we have sanctions on Iran and I'm in favor of those sanctions. I'm an active in those sanctions. So should he preemptively say, hey, I know you're gonna say you've got sanctions, but they're not being enforced, so they're worthless. Just like you said, say we have safety at the border, and it's worthless. It's wide open southern border. Everybody knows it. Do you take that off the table in part of in part of your attack on her if you're Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, no, why now? Because you let her make that response, and then you say, look results better. When I was president, we had the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. Under you, it's the worst in history. So what you're doing is not working. When I was president, Iran was selling three hundred thousand barrels a day. Under you, it's two million barrels a day. That's eighty billion dollars. You've given to the Ayatola commany who chance death to America and death to Israel. I would I'd let her. I'd want her to say, we have sanctions, we're trying. Well, if you're trying, you're either catastrophically incompetent or you don't in fact want them to work. Because what I can tell you is when I was there, it worked. So one of us can get the job done and the other could try to tomorrow. You're still you have the opportunity to get the job done right now, and you're not doing it. I think it's because you don't want to do it. I think it's because you want the money to go to Iran. But whether you want this result or you simply or are so ineffective that you can't get it done, it doesn't matter, because the result for Americans is our lives are at greater jeopardy today. We have a greater risk of a terrorist attack than any time in history. And that listen what I'm saying, These are not words that come naturally from Donald Trump. Yeah. Number one, they're based on laying out a detailed factual predicate that that's not so. Look, let's talk for a minute about what the two candidates are doing. Kamala right now is doing a very detailed preparation session. She has a whole room of people, she has someone I'm sure playing Donald Trump. They're going through questions, they're going through answers, entering possible options. Trump has said a thousand times he doesn't prepare for debates. I don't know if he's preparing for this debate or not. I do know that when I debated him over and over and over again. I think it was right that he did not prepare. That's just not how he does it, which means it is harder to think through. Now. Look what he does well is he has instincts of a barroom brawler. He has instincts of just uppercut, uppercut, uppercut, and those instincts can be valuable, very valuable. I will say, I think they are more dangerous to him with an African American female opponent than they are with an old white guy. That it's one thing to punch Joe Biden, it's another thing. Look, it doesn't matter what he says or does. They're gonna call him a misogynist and a racist, but they desperately want him to give one SoundBite that is proof for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want the clip and they can use an.
Speaker 2: Ad And so this is where I hope they're doing some preparation. I don't know if they are, but avoiding giving that clip. And it's where his usual approach of just go into the fight and whatever they say, just punch them, that has risks. Now that being said, and I said this the night after Biden's debate, I called Trump a couple days later and told him this, the debate against Biden was the best debate Donald Trump has ever done. He was in control, he was measured, He didn't go over the top. He didn't he didn't interrupt. And by the way, I actually think it is a real victory for the Trump campaign that the microphones are turned off. I think the irony is the Biden campaign insisted upon that in the scene end debate, and I think it proved a huge favor to him, because look, if you look at the first debate between Trump and Biden back in twenty twenty, that was not a good debate. And the reason it was not is that Trump interrupted Biden constantly and Biden was in the process of crashing and burning, and Trump's interruptions basically save Biden. What he did in this most recent debate because his microphone was turned off, is he stayed quiet and let Biden destroy himself in this instance. And there was the hole back and forth where ironically Kamala said, we want the mics back on, and Trump's campaign team said, no, let's stick with the rules we had. I think that substantively benefits Trump because it helps him be more disciplined and constrained, and it lets Kamala. She will be memorizing little bits, little one minute answers, and she will be and she'll do some good ones. She will have some good moments that she member. It's why if I were Trump, I'd ask some specific questions. I'd put her on the you know, why are you going to allow Iran to sell two million barrels of oil tomorrow when you know that money will fund Hamas and Hezbala and be used to murder Israeli's and Americans. I doubt she's prepared for that question. If I were Trump, I'd be thinking of a couple of places where she has to add lib because her greatest risk is when she's ad libbing. Look, you recall the interviews she did where she was asked about you haven't been to the border, and she's like, well, well have him been to Europe? Well, I have him been to the border. Like the ad libbing she was bad at. Trump wants to get her in a position where he asks a really powerful question.
Speaker 1: And she can't answer it. That would be a blessing. I'm not kidding. And I say a blessing for his campaign because it would show exactly who she is, and many Americans, I'm not sure they remember it because of the of the media attention. And she was the most unpopular VP that we've had, and then she became the second coming of the Queen because of the coronation, and that is who the American people will need to be reminded of. This is who she is, this is what she has said. It's a tough job, especially when the media is protecting her. I want to tell you about her friends over at Blackout Coffee. Every morning I start my morning off with a exceptional cup of coffee, not an average cup of coffee, and it comes from Blackout Coffee. Now, there's a lot of woke liberal coffee comings out there. Don't give them your money and don't sell it for an average cup of coffee that's liberal. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent committed conservative values. That's why they were started, because they saw where the coffee business was a bunch of woke liberal companies. From the sourcing of the beans, the roasting process, and custom some support and shipping. Blackout Coffee is a true American company with American values and they accept no compromise on taste or quality. I want you to try a blackout coffee. I'm gonna save you some real money. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Now when you use the coupon code Verdict, you're gonna get twenty percent off your first order. Whether you're a traditional coffee drinker or you love flavored coffee, they are premium. Their instant coffee is honestly phenomenal. I travel with it every time I'm on the road. So go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Be Awake not Woke. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Promo code Verdict for twenty percent off your first order. You mentioned crime Center is another point that you thought that Donald Trump should really hit on this debate. And there's a very interesting new stat that came out to sad stat.
Speaker 3: But it's one that's important.
Speaker 1: A police officer is shot in the US every twenty two hours this year. That is a massive increase during the Biden Harris era. Police Union has come out and they said under the watch of the Biden Harris administration, a police officer in United States of America is now being shot every twenty two hours this year. According to the Maternal Order of Police, more than two hundred and sixty law enforcement officers have been shot so far this year. They said, this is the war on cops is continuing in this country because we have turned them into the bad guys. During the past two years, center more than six hundred and thirty law enforcement officers have been shot. We saw three hundred and seventy eight officers shot last year. That is a sixty percent increase from twenty eighteen when Donald Trump was president.
Speaker 3: Should that become an issue?
Speaker 2: So look, I think standing up for law enforcement and standing up to secure the border absolutely should be an issue. I would go after Kamala on her repeated support for abolishing the police, for defunding the police, for defunding an abolishing ice. This is what she's done over and over again. I would tie it to her raising money to bail out violent protesters, violent rioters in Minneapolis, and by the way, she picked as her VP the most liberal governor America who refused to send in the National Guard to stop Minneapolis from burning. And so her pattern for her entire career has been siding with the radicals who undermine cops. And Donald Trump ought to point out, look, the Fraternal Order of the Police has endorsed me. Law enforcement offices across this country have endorsed me. The Border Patrol Union has endorsed me. He ought to make that point tomorrow night. He ought to say, the men and women who protect us are standing with me, and there's a reason because I stand with them because I have their backs. And Kamala Harris, her entire career, systematically has undermined them. And I would turn turn to her and say, Kamala, at a public Senate hearing, you compared to ICE, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency who protect us from violent criminals coming to this country, you compared them to the KKK the Ku Klux Klan. Do you still think the people who guard our border and protect us from violent criminals coming in this country? Do you still think their clansmen like That's the sort of question Kamala she doesn't have a good answer.
Speaker 1: To doesn't have a good answer to it, and that puts her in a corner. How much do you think the the This is going to be a tough debate for Trump on the issue. For example of Israel, Like, I think that should be brought up. I could see that the media and the and those that are involved in this debate running away from that issue. Should he make that an issue as well? And how much he supported those that are advocating for the terrorists.
Speaker 2: He absolutely should, because it divides the Democrat party. He should point out, Look, it is your party that is embracing the pro Hamas protesters. It is your party that is funding a RAND that's paying for Hamas. It is your party that is undermining Israel. And you know, I look, this might be an interesting moment for him to turn to her and say, listen, when I was president, we had the Abraham Accords, we had incredible historic peace in the Middle East. Why did it go so badly as soon as you and Joe Biden took over? What did you do wrong? Or Comma, do you think you did nothing wrong that you have no You bear no responsibility for the disaster that happened as soon as you came into the White House. All right, that's another nat question, Like, I don't know how she answers that. I actually, if I were part of Kamala's prep team, that's really that's a tough question to answer because whatever she says, it is a problem. And the rioters, look, I wouldn't make Israel about Israel. I would make Israel about America.
Speaker 1: How do you mean, because that's that's hard to do. That's I'm asking it sincerely. How do you do that then?
Speaker 2: Because everyone who hates Israel hates America. By the way, everyone who hates Jews hates Christians. Hamas hates Israel, and they hate America. Hesbela hates Israel and they hate America. Iran refers to Israel as the little Satan. They refer to America as the great Satan. I'd say kamala. Under your administer, you put one hundred billion dollars in the hands of Iran. They funded Hamas and Hesbala. They committed the greatest mass murder of jew since the Holocaust in a single day, and they have called for jihad against America. Your administration has released multiple terrorists to have crossed our southern border. It's only a matter of time until radical Islamic terrorists commit another horrific terror attack in the United States. And if I were Trump, I'd look at the camera and say, I'll tell you what if I am present, I will protect you against that. We're going to secure the border, We're going to stop the terrorists, We're going to stop letting them in for the last four years. So one of the most important jobs that Trump has to do is to tie her to her actual record, because their entire campaign is based on running away from a record. Now from Kamalist perspective, all right, I'm going to wager and offer you a hundred dollar bet.
Speaker 3: You have my attention. I like winning bets with you.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars bet that Kamala tomorrow says the words I'm speaking. You're gonna take that bet? Oh, she's gonna say it. No, I will not take that bet. No way in hell, okay. And it's why she's so pissed that the mics are off, like like she's been practicing I'm speaking and she has t shirts made to say I'm speaking because she wants him to interrupt her.
Speaker 1: And it's the Yeah, she's he's a chauveness pig who's interrupting a strong woman.
Speaker 2: You know, stop mansplaining like like she's ready for that. Because the mics are off, it's going to be harder. But she will have a moment. All right, how about a dollar? Will you take a dollar bet that she says just for the entertainment. I'm just says so, so next podcast one or the others is collecting a dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in for that one. I yeah, no problem. I want to go back to something you said them by the way.
Speaker 2: I admire you as a fiscal conservative, that you're cheapest. Hell I met Romney. I've not met Romney. I didn't say a ten thousand dollars bet. I said a hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: All right, So you want to know something. You're going to laugh at this.
Speaker 1: So there's two things I will always bet because I still feel like I win even if I lose.
Speaker 3: You ready for the list. It's very simple, kso or barbecue.
Speaker 2: You'll bet keso your bet barbecue.
Speaker 1: Every time you I know I'm gonna lose because even if I lose, I still get keso o a barbecue.
Speaker 3: I still win.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So you know what Heidie and I bet in our marriage. I love this. What is it? We bet either a latte or a BackRub. And it's kind of like I don't care if I win or lose either way, Like if I buy my wife a latte. That's great. If I give her a back rub, I like giving her a back rub, and she gives me a back rub. I like getting a BackRub. Like it's it's like it's a perfect bet because there's there's no losing, all right.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to something that you said a moment ago, and it's a theme that I would say if I was in the room tonight with Trump doing last minute debate prep, I would tell him to own this line that you mentioned, and I want to go back to it.
Speaker 3: You are in office now.
Speaker 1: Is that a theme that he should keep hammering home to remind people this is not somebody that's running for she is the incumbent.
Speaker 3: You're in office now.
Speaker 1: All the problems that you're creating that you now claim if you vote for me, I'm going to fix. Why aren't you fixing them now? Is that a theme he should hammer home?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I would connect it to this. You say you will do X. You're in office right now, you're doing the opposite of X, and it's a disaster. Like I'd make the point, all right. When I was a college debater, because as you know, I was one of the cool kids. I was not a Division one college athlete like a certain co host of mine, I hear.
Speaker 1: I feel like that almost took me off the list for this gig with you, right, It was like, oh, he's an athlete, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you know, by the way, I can still take your acid hoops. Well that's true, particularly because you've gotten particularly because you've gotten so skinny. Like when you were seventy pounds heavier, you were more dangerous because you could post up on me and just sort of use your mass and you might have been able to outscore me. You and I have not.
Speaker 3: Shared that on one but I faster. Now this could be a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, I think, I think I think I could. I think I could take your ascid hoops. Now you can kill me at tennis, not even not even beat me, but dominate me at tennis. But I think I could take you at hoops. But but we may never know. Just to be clear, last time you played with me, you did get your finger broken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was out of commission for six eight weeks. Yeah, that's on you. By the way, I'm still waiting for that workers com claim to come through.
Speaker 2: Knowing keep waiting a.
Speaker 3: Long time on that one, all right, But back to.
Speaker 2: My employer owes thirty to thirty four trillion dollars. My employer's judgment.
Speaker 1: Proof you do work for an interesting company. I will say that. So back to are you you are in office?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: How do you keep hammering that?
Speaker 2: I think you do it to make the so anyway, the point I was making about college debate is, particularly when you're in opposition, the word that I would always urge a debater to say in opposition is harms. Harms, harms, Who is hurt, who is hurt? Make it real, make it connect it to the actual harms. This goes back to the case that she gave you when you're debating. Yes, it's it's absolutely the same. It is who is losing, who is hurting. So she's going to promise, she's going to promise I'm going to lower prices. She's going to promise I'm going to secure the border. She's going to promise, I'm going to bring peace to the Middle East. And it's a very simple point. You say this, but if you were in fact going to do it, you would do it right now. Nothing is stopping you from doing it. Today you are doing the opposite If the American people want to know what you'll do in office, the best way to know what you'll do in office is ask what are you doing in office right now? And by the way, if the American people want to know what I'll do in office, the best way to know is to look at what I did when I was in office. When I was in office, we had the lowest unemployment rate in fifty years when I was in office, where the lowest African American unemployment ever recorded. When I was in office, where the lowest Hispanic unemployment ever recorded. When I was in office, we had historically low inflation at two percent or lower. When I was in office. We have the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. When I was in office, we had pa and prosperity worldwide. Russia didn't invade anybody, China didn't invade anybody, and Israel was not only at peace, but was negotiating historic peace agreements with Arab neighbors. Every single thing that worked well for the American people. You and Joe Biden have screwed up, and you're campaigning promising it'll be different, but you're not willing to change anything today. I think you're going to continue doing what you're doing right now, and what you're doing right now is not working.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about Patriot Mobile. If you are sick and tired of having companies that you use every month use your money to go against your values, then one big category is your cell phone bill. You may not realize just how radical Big Mobile has become. Big Mobile gives big donations to democrats running at the local, state, and national level. They also give money to radical groups that include groups that pay for abortions. If you don't want your money going there, then you need to check out Patriot Mobile. Patriot Mobile has been in business now for over a decade, and in twenty twenty four. With technology, you don't have to worry about coverage issues anymore because you're going to be using the same exact nation wide coverage you get right now, except you're getting rid of the woke, radical agenda of Big Mobile. Patriot Mobile operates on all three major networks in this country, and they back their service with a coverage guarantee. Now here's the other part about switching to Patriot Mobile that I use Okay, I want to make it clear I use them, and I travel all over the country and I never have an issue with service. They actually take a percentage of your bill every month, about five percent, and they give it back to conservative causes that stand up for our First and our Second Amendment rights, the rights of unborn children. They advocate, support and give to or organizations that support our military, our first responders, and are wounded warriors. So take a stand with your money for conservative causes and put your values first by switching to Patriot Mobile today, not only will you love them as a company, but I'm going to give you a free month of service. Join me and switch to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider, Patriot Mobile, by going to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. Or call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot for your free month of service today nine seven to two Patriot and get a free month of service instantly. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot right now and get a free month when you use the offer code verdict. Senator, final question for you, and you said earlier you think that we'll only have one debate, What would make Kamala Harris have debate too? And how important is it to get her into a second debate after this one? Because look at the reality is, this is still two months away from election day and Americans have a zero point two percent second memory when it comes to stuff. I mean, we have Donald Trump that was just shot for goodness sakes and sassination tempt and no one's talking about that anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, that can't be true. Alexa told me it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Good point, which is a great example of how big tech is wildly biased in trying to completely skew the election results, as is, for example, the entire corporate media. Look, the only way I think Kamala does another debate is if this goes so catastrophically bad that our team concludes that she is losing unless something happens different. I think that's unlikely. It's possible, but I don't think this debate is going to be the same sort of bloodbath that the Trump Biden debate was. I think the narrative after the debate, every media outlet is going to say, Kamala wan she could literally fall to the ground curl up at a ball and begin crying and wailing hysterically, And they'd say Kamala one because that's what they want to say, because they know they can't pull her. They were willing to attack Biden because they said, Wow, we can get rid of this guy and be in a better position to win. At this point, they're committed. They are tied to the mast of the ship Kamala Harris. So it doesn't matter what she does, they're gonna say she won. So it would take something truly epic for it to be bad enough for them to be willing to agree to another debate. Now Trump wants another debate. He's asked for a Fox News debate, but of course Kamala will not go in front of a hostile questioner. She wants she wants the questioner, she wants the moderators to be on her side. And by the way, let's close. I want you to listen to this compilation of Kamala Harris debating Pence and her saying what I said she is going to say tomorrow night. I'm speaking. Give a listen, mister Vice president. I'm speaking. I'm speaking, mister Vice President.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking be important if you see the truth.
Speaker 4: Mister Vice President, I'm speaking, I'm speaking. If you don't mind letting me finish, we can then have a conversation. Okay, please, okay, fine, answer you now?
Speaker 2: Do people deserve a straight answer.
Speaker 4: I will not sit here and be lectured by the Vice president.
Speaker 2: I'm speaking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm about to I will not be lectured by the Vice president.
Speaker 1: I mean that's her dream scenario, right, do that to Donald Trump all night.
Speaker 2: She's going to try. With the MIC's off, it's going to be harder, but she's still going to say it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be an interesting debate.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very interesting to see if we get a second one out of it, and it'll be interesting to see how the media spends it if it is a bad debate.
Speaker 3: We're going to cover it all for you. Don't forget.
Speaker 1: We do the show Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Make sure you hit that subscribe auto download button where if you are listening to this podcast right now, share it on social media as well. And the Senate I will see you back here Wednesday after the big debate