Speaker 1: It's a podcast called twenty five Wists talking basketball and they all wear a.
Speaker 2: Whist so yeah, it's supid, but what did you expect.
Speaker 1: It's a podcast called twenty five.
Speaker 2: Whistles twenty Wine twenty five Whistles presented by Draft Kings. Use the promo code Bobby Sports went downloading the DraftKings sports book app. Stay tuned. You'll hear more about Draft Kings and all it has to offer throughout the Draft Kings Show. That's what we are, DraftKings. The crown is yours whistle start the show. Coming up, we have the dorm dude Zach memorabilia expert coming on to talk about this crazy box that I want to buy that I know I shouldn't, but he's gonna give me details. But you can also want a Beatles card.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about it. But it's all four in one card.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's for signatures of things they signed, cut out and then put in a card.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can add your George Washington to that.
Speaker 1: That's correct. And I think that the Beatles all signed it like yesterday because two of them are.
Speaker 2: Dead unless they went down to the grave and grabbed their hands. Why don't we start with what the big subject is is the kickoff rule change?
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't purposely didn't read about it. I want you guys to I want to hear it here first.
Speaker 2: That's why my understanding because I have read about it, and I know about it, but I Kevin who's also got into the weeds on it, and I've watched it a few times. It's an xfl ol xfl rule. My understanding is it's two for two things. One to limit the concussions because this is a play where it happens and everybody's just hauling, but whack it's you talk about some collisions kickoff kickoff return. Secondly, who wants to watch somebody kick it out of the back of the en zone hundred times?
Speaker 1: That's what we did last year.
Speaker 2: Boring is crap. So there is a new hybrid kickoff rule change. This is the competition committee that meet every year, right, so what what's what's the deal?
Speaker 4: So they elected this year just this year only. They're gonna do it for this year and test it out.
Speaker 2: So wait, it's only this so it is gonna happen though in twenty twenty four or it is.
Speaker 3: Correct this year coming up.
Speaker 4: Okay, and as of right now, it's only this season to test it out, which obviously if it goes well, then they're gonna continue to do that in twenty twenty five in the future.
Speaker 5: And it is the old XFL role, right, yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: So the players are lined up, the kicking teams lined up on the opposite thirty five, and there's a zone, there's an all kicking, there's an alignment where thirty five and then the other players are on all kicking teams. Players other than the kicker will line up with one foot on the receiving team's.
Speaker 3: Forty yard line.
Speaker 2: It looks like to like ten yards apart. Yeah, two lines. I'm not sure what side he's talking about here, but the two lines to me, it looks.
Speaker 1: Like you have one line of war battle, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like the old movies. Will charge in the other line of war battle, all right, charge and they are like, my thing may be off to like fifteen yards apart. Okay, not running all the way down, no, So, but the where does the kicker stand? Where does the kicker kick from?
Speaker 3: The kicker is kicking from the opposite thirty five like usual.
Speaker 2: So but are there just gonna be that many kick out of the back of the end.
Speaker 4: Zone kicks Again, No, because if you kick it out of the back of the end zone, then they get it at the thirty five like a touchback at thirty five. So you have to kick in the zone which is basically the red zone, but on the opposite side, and they can either you can't fair catch it, but if it rolls in the end zone, then it comes back out to the twenty five like normal.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you kick it out of the back, it's like a ten yard extra it would have been put at the twenty five. Yes, so you can't twenty that's twenty five, but then that's thirty till you can't just kick it out it.
Speaker 4: He can't just kick it out of the back of the end zone and be like all right, we're good, let's move on to the next play.
Speaker 2: But if you kick it in that zone, which is let's say it's behind the team that's getting the balls line, Yeah, so what is the zone.
Speaker 3: Called the landing zone?
Speaker 2: Twenty I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Twenty to the goal line, got it, dun it then to the goal line.
Speaker 4: They doesn't say anything about that, but it doesn't say the safeties are the same, like the safety kick is the same thing, getting kicked from the same at per usual.
Speaker 2: Because it's weird if you're kicking it from the ground or tea. Now you have to limit how far because mostly when you kick on kick off, your kick hards you can. Yeah, but now you have to switch that a little bit. If it does hit the ground roll in the end zone, then it's a normal touch back, but it's got to hit the ground in the area behind the wall I'm in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any kick that hits the landing zone and then goes into the end zone, normal touchback must be returned or down by the receiving team. If downed, then touched back to the twenty yard line.
Speaker 5: Okay, twenty or twenty five, twenty twenty here that's old school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of confusing things at first, but once you see it not so much.
Speaker 3: It's much easier to see it visually.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, there's two lines of teams hitting each other. They're like ten yards of part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not and they can't move until the ball carrier touches the ball or the ball touches the ground.
Speaker 1: Nobody can move and chance they move it.
Speaker 2: That's how they're keeping and whoa. And the blocking is like it's almost like they're blocking in plays because you're not running so far and stand in lanes and switching lanes. You're kind of like on side kick almost that far away from the people.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: And you would think, like the kicking team, you know, you're like, I don't know when he's going to touch it, but then you see it.
Speaker 3: So imagine being the receiving team. He's behind you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can't.
Speaker 4: See when he touches that because as soon as you do, those guys are already in your face.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the first I mean the first month of training camp, that's all you're doing. Oh, that's all you're doing.
Speaker 2: Amount of people that have to redevelop Madden for next year, Yeah that too, dude.
Speaker 3: Special teams coaches are going crazy.
Speaker 1: And you know, there's like a way to kick that. There's a way to kick make the ball come back and not roll into the end zone. There's a way that kickers are going to be able to kick the ball differently for that.
Speaker 3: You can't for catch either.
Speaker 2: I bet you that's not something they've ever practiced because it's not a part never that's wow, a lot it is, but it's not once you see it, explain it's a lot for us because we're going new terms, new rules.
Speaker 5: What's it go out to?
Speaker 2: Basically land it in this zone and he's got to catch it and they can't start until he catches it. But they're only lined up like ten to fifteen yards apart.
Speaker 1: But I think that theallenge, though, bones is a lot of your instincts are going to change because you've been doing your whole life, I kick off your whole life, and then now they're gonna be like, oh I moved before, like he caught the ball, Oh my gosh, flag like kick again.
Speaker 2: I like this because kickoffs are the most boring freaking thing in football. Yeah, and they never turned into anything, and that's all. It's just stupid, right, just stupid. And then they go to commercial again out afterwards another TV time.
Speaker 1: You're right, I got sick of the ball going out the end ze every single kick.
Speaker 2: The other rule that they did not say yes to, I think the Eagles were the ones that submitted it again was the XFL rule of on side kick. So let's remove the on side kick and just do fourth and twenty, and if you can convert a fourth and twenty, then you get the ball again. That sounds awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, nobody gets an.
Speaker 2: On side kick. No, don't say kick's the stupidest, most boring thing ever, because it almost never happened.
Speaker 1: Never happens first and fourth and twenty though, fourth and twenty, even if you made.
Speaker 2: A fourth and thirty. If feel like that seems a little too easy, fourth and thirty, let's just get a ball in the air.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: The only thing that they did change with that is you can overload one side. Now you can do six and four instead of five and five. But you have to declare and tell the other team before you even do it. Oh, lion, take this, we are going to do an on.
Speaker 2: Side lines of cowboys. Ain't declaring crap. Everyone repped in here, yeah, repped in hear it?
Speaker 1: Skipper yeah, skipper rules.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Confusing ish, but I'm happy that I like it.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 4: I like it because I think the return rate last year it was something stupid like, I don't know, twenty percent.
Speaker 5: Maybe wow, I was supposed to be that high, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe even lower than that.
Speaker 4: So they're saying that this will up it to fifty to sixty they pay.
Speaker 2: What kind of loser? Kicker can't kick it out of the back of the end zone now in the NFL, right unless it's like super windy. Otherwise, hey, get busy going and don't come back in.
Speaker 1: That's it is.
Speaker 2: But it's my version of saying that to the kicker, got it, don't come back. Let's go with the tittle tattle stupid his name the tittle Tattle.
Speaker 4: As we head into the Sweet sixteen an Elite eight weekend, which one seed do you see going down for Uston?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Because I need Duke to.
Speaker 1: Win so I can make it.
Speaker 2: Houston almost lost to that A and M game. But listen, Purdue will not surprise me if they win it all or they don't show up to play their game. They have crapped out. I mean literally, like they just can't find the building. They have crapped out. We're used to them crapping out. Remember Virginia got kicked out there, the first ever one to lose to A sixteen, and they won the national championship the next year.
Speaker 5: I believe how about you that that is right, So.
Speaker 2: It kind of feels like maybe Purdue could do that this year with a dominant as they've been so u. Yukon plays San Diego State. I think that game is not close at all. Yukon is they're on a mission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: North Carolina plays Alabama. I could see Alabama winning that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they make a bunch of threes.
Speaker 5: If they score more points, I think they win that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just how I think. Yeah, Perdue plays Gonzaga. I think Purdue beats Gonzaga pretty handily. Houston plays Duke. I think that's the best shot for a one to go down. And then if whoever wins that game, I think has got a pretty good matchup in that Elite eight.
Speaker 5: I don't think n C State. I think their whole march is over at.
Speaker 1: Think Big Burns. You don't believe in Big Burns anymore?
Speaker 2: I do, I have, But I think now Big Burns is playing bigger competition games. They're not gonna sneak up on anybody anymore. I think whoever wins the Houston Duke game ends up winning the next game too and gets to the Final four. So I'm gonna go Houston's the first one to go down. Just my thoughts, but that's what you ask for. So all right, next up?
Speaker 4: All right, what's non one seed? Are you most confident in to survive the entire weekend?
Speaker 2: So both games high? Probably Tennessee really just it's like, I think Tennessee is really good.
Speaker 5: I know they have to play perdue if they both win.
Speaker 1: You believe in Rick Barnes.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe in this level of the state because Rick Barnes at is known to be.
Speaker 4: However, who's a big, bigger choke artist, Purdue or Rick Barnes in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I think historical is Rick Barnes.
Speaker 2: I would think so too, because he's known for not playing great in March at Texas and Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Duke goes back a while too, Remember like Robbie Hummel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tough one. But you're making me pick, and so I'm gonna pick.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: In my thoughts, I'm given them to you, dang it. I I think Tennessee is really good. I think Connect is freaking I don't know how he's gonna translate to the next level. I don't care, but he's been awesome, Like what a transfer guy comes in SEC Player of the Year, You know, I guess Marquette could probably be another one with they play the winner of Duke and Houston, and if Houston does win, I do feel like Houston's pretty primed, just have a bad matchup like the A and M game. Marquette's not super super athletic though. I mean that's where Houston gets into a bit of trouble when they play a team they can play as athletic as they do. Like that's how I A and M played with them. Yeah, and just didn't shoot free throws.
Speaker 3: I saw A and M play at the SEC tournament.
Speaker 1: They were good, really good. Really, they just didn't hit free throws and they had a bunch of turnovers. So many peoples can't play like that.
Speaker 2: Next up, what whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: You're not gonna talk about my Arizona Wildcats?
Speaker 2: What are you mean to say?
Speaker 1: I mean, that would be the non number one that could.
Speaker 5: You can say that. I don't feel that you think.
Speaker 2: I think Alabama is better than Arizona. They're the same same region. But so it's Clemson in Arizona and it's UNC Alabama, and I think if I'm raiding those teams there, I would go just in that region. You and c Alabama, Arizona, Clemson. They're tight, but they're tight, and who cares? They're just my thoughts.
Speaker 1: That's right, Well that's what we asked you, just my thoughts. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Next up, Well let's get some thoughts on football here. After announcing playing on Christmas Day again this year, will this be the greatest week of football ever?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Christmas on a Wednesday too? That to me more than playing on Christmas Day. It struck me that there was going to be a game on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: When the Thursday game started happening, We're like, Dad, it's crazy. But on Wednesday? What do you plan on Saturday? And you play on Wednesday? Again?
Speaker 5: Let's do you just get on a plane and go landam play? Get somebody killed?
Speaker 3: Do you feel bad for the players at all?
Speaker 1: What the rich players, the ones that get paid a lot of money to do that?
Speaker 2: Don't not fair?
Speaker 3: Don't be that guy.
Speaker 2: Not fair because people could say that to you when you complain about your job because you make a really good living. I'm not rich, no, no, but compared to some people, I would say you're doing really well, and they would go except at four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Five, But no one is going to be asked the question would you feel bad for any But do you feel bad for that's they? Could you feel bad for.
Speaker 2: Football players may be like some of them aren't rich though some of them make a few hundred thousand bucks a year, right right, right, right, Yeah, what you're thinking of is the upper five percent that we know their stories that have somewhat not even guaranteed contract because they don't have guarantee, but they have uh signy bonuses. So I think that's unfair to say though, because somebody could say it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hypocritical. I'm just looking at it as it's like, you know, they make the choice to do this. This is their job. They choose to play football, and they get paid really good money to do it. So I don't feel bad for it.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for them that their bodies have been trained in a certain way to have this much rest to be able to perform at their highest level, and this may not happen because it's already not happening some on the Thursday games where they've been you you have this violent day and you have a regimen that your body has become somewhat used to day off therapy, and this is I'm not sure if they're going to have any team play on a Sunday before the Wednesday. Probably not.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 2: Maybe they haven't played like a Thursday game or the week before.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But do I feel bad? I think from a perspective of like just a dude watching football players, know, but as somebody who's in a professional area where I've had to like kill myself to get to a high spot and people be like, I don't feel bad for you.
Speaker 1: You're rich.
Speaker 2: It's like, well then you go do it. Then you go suck an egg. So right to answer the question, yeah, that's they're playing fun football now they're rich. Who cares?
Speaker 5: However, I just want to give that perspective exactly. I want to give that perspective.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: The games. There's Christmas Wednesday games, Thursday the twenty sixth, No game on Friday or Saturday. No, there's a game on Saturday the twenty eighth, a game on the twenty ninth, which is Sunday, and a game on the thirtieth which is Monday. And then get this, the quarterfinals of the Cullegurball Playoff are the thirty first in the first So twenty fifth, twenty six, no game on twenty seventh, which is Friday, but then twenty eight, twenty thirty thirty one.
Speaker 5: This might be better than the first week of March madness.
Speaker 2: What happens, It's awesome, it might be better amazing, But no, I don't feel bad for them.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, last one.
Speaker 4: After getting a lot of criticism for banning the hip drop tackle this week, do you think the NFL made the right call?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I get it. Football's big man sport and we're gonna hit But football, more than a sport of violence and athletes is a business.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's a business. And I have people like us too.
Speaker 5: I mean, let them play football. I completely agree if.
Speaker 2: Everybody was running around with a generic face and a generic skill set, and we did.
Speaker 5: But it's like, why you protect your quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: You've seen games where you got two backups going and it's an awful game, and you're like, god, dang, I'm watching Don Mkowski versus Jonathan Lawrence, Trevor's cousin. This is terrible football, and it is. It sucks and you don't want that. And then all of a sudden you're thinking twice about when you're like, no, let it hit the quarterback. It's a man's game. No, no, no, it's a business. Yeah, they've got to protect their best assets. And there were people I don't know the number. I think six or seven people got hurt, like missed games last year because of this. Where it's gonna be difficult. It's hitting like big dudes that kind of break away, big running backs, Derrick Henry tight ends Like once, what are you gonna do? You throw a ball a tight end running out or in the flat? He think a gron or think of like a real player. Now look at Kelsey. How you gonna take them down?
Speaker 1: You can't go hit Himtright Andrews.
Speaker 5: It's gonna make their day, the tight ends day a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and the ref's gonna make that call. It's a judgment call, and early on it's gonna be like, I don't know it they all flack.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like the preseason they're gonna call it a.
Speaker 2: Lot, probably to set a precedent. So yes, as a business. It's the absolute right call. It's just like a football fan watching a game. It's gonna look like powder puff. But hopefully people don't do it. But remember it was met with the same vitriol that you're gonna hear whenever they do. You can't crush somebody coming across the middle, well, it's football. You can't hit a you can't land on a quarterback. What happens is when you land on a good quarterback and it falls the wrong way, he's out for a games. Yeah, and again you got Jonathan Lawrence, Trevor's cousin right now playing quarterback. So yeah, short term it sucks, like micro. It sucks because it's gonna be like we're figuring it out what you can't tackle them Macro. It's gonna be great because more stars are gonna be able to play, which makes the business better.
Speaker 1: So that's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's Tattle his name. Every twenty five whistles presented by Draft King sports book and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the Draft King zapp used to code Bobby Sports get in on the action. So we have to parlay by the way read, we got to do our deal later to compete for that. We have two options that we can do, but the parlay this week seems to be easier because we know the teams at least a little better we think we do last time. It's like Stetson versus Vermont Community College. At least I've heard of some of these schools. So come on Tennessee and Creighton. Yeah, I'm taking Tennessee minus two and a half. Okay, I think, oh, here we go. Kevin, he's a big Bals fans year and a half ago. Hey, he's a lifelong diehard Balls fan. Yeah on me, Okay, I'm going Duke plus four and a half.
Speaker 1: Who are they playing? Houston? Houston's favorite.
Speaker 2: And I'm going Perdue money line, So I'm going Perdue money line.
Speaker 1: I feel so good about this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never felt as good as I did, boy, this one. I'm going Perdue money line Duke plus four and a half at Tennessee minus two and a half. Man, that feels good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: If you want to take the twenty five Whistles parlay, checkout Draft King Sports Book. New users use the Good Bobby Sports when you download the app twenty one and up and most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. Eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Gambling problem called one hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight Hope and y or text Hope and y four sixty seven three six nine. All right, we are on with memorability expert from Dorm Dudes, which on TikTok follow them dorm Dudes break. But Zach Baylow and so Zach is as the president and the CEO of Dorm Dudes, and so I had Zach on earlier this week we were talking about these Tops Transcendent cards. Now, I've never thought about spending this much money on cards. It feels stupid, it does, but also like I'm so intrigued, so Zach, First of all, what is the Transcendent?
Speaker 5: What does that mean? The Tops transcend it?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: And they've come out for years?
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, they've been out for many years. And actually it's about the top of the line product that you can get. I mean, it's running about twenty five thousand dollars a box, which even surprised me really, but it has one hundred and nine cards in it, lots of autographs. But really it's about the most premium products you can get, I would say, when it comes to baseball cards.
Speaker 2: So whenever you spend twenty five thousand dollars and you get this, let's say one hundred cards, a little more than that, he said, but one hundred cards with autographs. Like I'm sure they won't say it, but do we feel like there's a floor on the worst possible box of tops transcendent, Like you don't want to get one, and you have seventeen dollars in cards you can sell an eBay. Therefore you've lost twenty four thousand, nine hundred. And this is an information they'll put out there. But what's the worst case scenario If you're just guessing, I'm gonna speculate, make you speculate here, what's the worst amount of money most I could lose if I bought this?
Speaker 6: Well, like you said, I mean, this is really speculative because you know, obviously the players are playing, so their values going up and down, similar to like a stock in the stock market. But I would say probably the floor case you could get would probably be around five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't so you lose twenty That sounds terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe it's like if you got a bad one, you got like you know, you could sell them all back immediately for like sixteen thousand and.
Speaker 3: You take half or something.
Speaker 2: You just eat the Oh no.
Speaker 1: And so when he says autographs like it could just be like Joe Spo just came back from the Triple A team, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer to that. Are they all good players?
Speaker 6: Well, the checklist actually does look pretty good. There's not a whole lot of players that I would say are like just coming back from the Triple A like any kind of said there. But most of the autographs on the checklists are pretty big name players. And then you also have to consider I mean, there's a lot of people I think that would buy the case specifically for the VIP event invitation card, which there's one of those in every case. Now there's certain ones that are like better seats than others, but you know that also holds value as well outside of the cards.
Speaker 2: I get invited to a party via this let's go Are you serious?
Speaker 6: There's like a VIP event which there's some MLB players that like the event and then to go along with that, like I said, there's also different like tiers of tickets, So there's like a basically like a VIP of the VIP tickets, which are like the front row seats and stuff. And there's also the opportunity for different exclusive cards you can only get at the event.
Speaker 1: Bones if you can pick one major league player to go to that event and you can meet them and hang out with them.
Speaker 2: I feel weird about going on when I hang out with something younger than I am, like it's like twenty five or yeah, like I right, it's like it. But any can they be past players that are still live?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, well those okay, they're a good question.
Speaker 2: Let me answer your way, am I way? Because I'm trying to cheat the question. I would say, if it's an old player not an option, Probably it would be Mark Gracey, who first mentioned for the Cubs massive Cubs fan a whole life, that's like, my dude. Current players, I mean, obviously i'd avoid betting tips, but Otani, I'd be like, what's up, buddy, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like where's your translator?
Speaker 2: Oh? Forgot weird subject? So, but you know, Mike Trout. Possibly just these guys that have established careers already and are still in the league instead of like a Daily Cruz or But that's just me because again we forget and now we work with some of these athletes doing stuff. They're nineteen twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty four, and they look like they're gladiators on screen, football players, basketball players, but then you meet them they are children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're so that's why they're whipping each other in the nuts, like with their towels.
Speaker 2: That's what we do that too, though that's a sad thing. We also so that that would be my answer. Otani would be cool. Maybe like a Chris Bryan I mean that would be cool.
Speaker 1: See I'd pick like someone to party with, like Manny Machado.
Speaker 5: But no, but he doesn't want to party with you.
Speaker 1: Though, well you don't know, hey man, you want to shut up?
Speaker 5: I do know, because it's like, look, dad's here, I want to party.
Speaker 1: That would be you good point.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the Chris Bryant thing where he the kid came up and he had an old Cubs jersey and he was like, will you sign this? But the kid dropped the marker and it like marked on the jersey as it was falling. You may google this to get the whole story. I know in pain right now, and so it marks on the number. But what Chris Brian did was took that mark and made a really long inscription.
Speaker 1: And you as a word. That's all.
Speaker 2: It was like Chris Bryant World Series Champion, Chicago Cubs. First it was I mean, it was like Kicky in the heart, like really cool.
Speaker 1: He seems like a good dude.
Speaker 2: So do you see the story, Kevin? Am I telling it right? If you don't, that's okay. No, I'm sure I can find it. Okay. So tops transcended twenty five thousand dollars. You get a VIP event, what's the most expensive? What do you think would be a card or two that would be like, oh my god, we hit the jackpot with this.
Speaker 6: So there's a nineteen fifty nine super Fractor in there, which is a one of one. There's one of those in each case, so there's a bunch of different players. Obviously you could hit with that. But then you also have to consider, I mean, outside of you know, just the athletes, there's also a cut signature, which you know, the Beatles car Very. I think they could be very valuable because you know, the Beatles are in there, Johnny Cash, a Blincoln, There's all kinds of like known people outside of uh sports that are in there as well. And you know that just appeals to a bunch more collectors.
Speaker 1: So you think that Abe Lincoln.
Speaker 2: Listen signature. Hello, so Zach, I don't know if you heard. Have you heard about the presidential memorabilia that I bought? By any chance? I don't believe, so, okay, well I'm about to tell you. So I got online. And I just say this because I only bought it a day and a half ago. But my wife has been roasting me NonStop about it, as have members of the radio show. Not Eddie Edie's got in my back.
Speaker 1: I think it's awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: And I said to my wife and she was making fun of me, and she was like, do the people on the show, uh they make fun of you us? Like, yeah, except for Eddie Goes We Yeah, Eddie's your butt boy. And I was like, I was like, each other's butt boy, No, each other's.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of butt boy.
Speaker 2: Well you're I'm your butt boy too, okay whatever, And I was like, no, he's not the secret I was like, yes, he has any his But I didn't say that because you may just be backing me up for no reason. You may not actually think it's cool. But I think you actually think it's cool.
Speaker 1: Dude, I think it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Oay, So here's what it is, Zach. I bought.
Speaker 2: There was a letter George Washington wrote to like his son in law. Now I couldn't afford the whole letter because the letter was like two hundred thousand dollars. I wasn't gonna buy that. But what they did is they cut handwritten words from George Washington from the letter. So I bought one word written by George Washington and it's put in a card like these Beatles cards. And George Washington wrote, they cut it out of the letters. They show you the letter and I bought it and it says George Washington and he wrote, And I thought, I have a handwritten word from George Washington. Isn't that pretty cool?
Speaker 6: Wow? Yeah, that is awesome. I got to ask, what's the word?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter no telling the word, yes, tell them the word.
Speaker 3: Tell them, well, it's a.
Speaker 2: Word we use all the time. It's actually probably the word that I think has the most power in the English language because it is you so often in so many ways, in so many places. Yeah, the word the word is the tch.
Speaker 6: All right, well, I mean I guess a very commonly used word.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Does it matter what the word is?
Speaker 5: It doesn't to me. It doesn't to me, So I'm proud of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I could get did they list on the checklist those people, like the non sports people that you could get assigned?
Speaker 1: And is there one of those do you know?
Speaker 2: In every box?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is one of those cut signatures in every box. And there's a big list of all the players or I mean, I guess not players, but people. And yeah, like the few I mentioned, Johnny cash, Abe, Lincoln, Albert Einstein's in there.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 6: Can take a bunch of others.
Speaker 2: You've seen Jurassic Park. We take that.
Speaker 5: We get some DNA which make a new Albert Einstein.
Speaker 1: I think they found blood in a mosquito, that's how they did it, but didn't matter if.
Speaker 2: There's any DNA at all. That was also the eighties broke okay, twenty five thousand dollars. I just I can't, I just can't.
Speaker 1: You can't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Are they sold out? I know they're out today. Do we know if they're still for sale?
Speaker 6: Well, here's the crazy thing about it. There's only one hundred and ninety of the cases made and it's a one box case. So you know they're out today, and I'd be willing to bet that they're almost probably sold out by now, because I mean one hundred and ninety cases, that's a very very small print. Run.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me But also it's a lot of money. Like how many people are gonna be.
Speaker 1: About it? Okay, Tops, that's an expert. He knows everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I let me see, I'm gonna go Tops dot com.
Speaker 5: Mhm, it's two pee's. By the way, I know how to spell top.
Speaker 1: Trending. Now, your buddy, dude'm looking out for you.
Speaker 2: There's Tops tribute Baseball hobby box five twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's not it? Is it? But buddy? Or but brother?
Speaker 3: No, but buddy, But buddy, I have not heard that.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard, But buddy, well, my wife's like a long time edge you. But but I'm like and I'm his and he's mine, and you better believe it.
Speaker 1: That's the way it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have tops Big League Baseball Value box. I don't want that Opening Day don't want that thirty nine ninety ninety nine ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see it on the page.
Speaker 6: The only place I saw it was Daven Adams. That's the only place I could find it.
Speaker 1: Where they have the video games in the ticket. No, that's David Busters.
Speaker 5: Oh not David Busters.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna go get some chicken wings thing by you, Dave and Adams. Dave, And do you feel like it's a good investment, Zach, you're the expert here.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's all in. I guess how much risk you're willing to take because do I think it's a great investment to make money on. Probably not. But do I think it'll be a whole lot of fun. Absolutely? And I guess you know, you can't really put a value on that VIP event ticket because obviously you can't get one unless you buy the box. So I mean, if that ticket was worth you know, ten thousand dollars to somebody, I would say you could probably make money on the box. But if not, you know, I think it would be tough to make money just on the.
Speaker 5: Autos Okay, I'm looking now, I don't read you find it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just said it to you. Okay, already copped one? Okay, Reid has three?
Speaker 2: Are there any still left? Read? I do know what?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: What there are?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh my d dude, dude, you.
Speaker 2: Guys aren't getting pure pressure? Mean to spend twenty five thousand dollars? Dude, dude, Zach would this be something like? Does this even look fun to you? You wouldn't do this and break the cards, would you?
Speaker 6: Like? Well, I mean, honestly, I think some people do break them, but obviously it would be a very expensive buy. And I don't even know how you'd break it, because I know everything's numbered to twenty five or less, so you could do the serial number breaks, which I mean you're familiar with those, but I mean it would be at least one thousand dollars a number I mean to even cover the costs of box.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna send my wife, and I don't ever you're gonna send your wife what?
Speaker 1: So ask for permission.
Speaker 2: We don't have the relationship either one of us, because she got her own, I got my own, but we still all keep it together and we all trust we're not going to overspend over anything, right, except for but if I spend twenty five thousand dollars on cards, yeah, I might not make it here tomorrow if she thought the word the was a bad investment.
Speaker 1: I got an extra bedroom at the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, that probably gives her a reason to spend twenty five thousand dollars on something.
Speaker 1: Oh no, then that would be terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fifty exactly.
Speaker 1: You don't want that. And then Eddie's gonna want to spend twenty And then Kevin, I'm zach hold on what you know?
Speaker 3: We're one hundred and fifty k in.
Speaker 1: He said, Be quiet. He's trying to write this perfectly.
Speaker 2: Do you want to read the message?
Speaker 1: Yes? I just kind of felt like, hey, tell her Eddie. Eddie says, I should.
Speaker 3: I know, right, it's really getting to him.
Speaker 1: Man, it really is, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Really want one.
Speaker 3: Just tell her you bought it already and see what she says.
Speaker 1: No, Kevin, that's a great idea, married, I know. A single guy responds, Yeah, look remember the George Washington. Shoot you you told her after you bought it.
Speaker 5: I just sent a message read it. I don't want to because it'll make me.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't. I know people know that I have. I don't always feel comfortablek about money, not because I'm not comfortab talking about it, because I don't wan people to be like money, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that. Hey did you send one message? Yeah? Bro, you got to set that up. No I didn't. I get set it up with like, how's your day going?
Speaker 2: She knows better. She knows if I'm like for play texting, that's something bad's coming? Do you want to read it?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: Come over here and read it. Okay, you don't want to send it to me, I'm gonna send you a screenshot, send me screenshots. Imagine she just sends, sure, babe, go for it.
Speaker 1: That's it. I don't think she's gonna say.
Speaker 5: That if she says that, because if she says that I'm buying them right here.
Speaker 6: Or if she says that you might as well buy two.
Speaker 5: Oh all, you guys need to shut up one for me. How long does it take to get here?
Speaker 1: Do we know? If I order it read? Does it like overnight?
Speaker 2: Does it show up with a matre d? I said, Eddie, I just sent it to you Okay, dude, you run out of time. You gotta respond quick. Okay, you're ready for me to read it. I don't want you to read on the air.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a good thing you asked Eddie.
Speaker 1: You're an idiot, You're so dumb. But I think it'll work. I think it'll work. It's genius. Yeah, man, mine tricks.
Speaker 2: It's not a mind trick. It's not a mind.
Speaker 1: Trick because you started off with something really nice and then oh no, no, no no, you may not even look at the second half of that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: I sent that like an hour ago.
Speaker 1: Oh it was so is that the wrong one?
Speaker 2: No? No, I said, no, no. So this morning, well, Chris Tomlin, I'm scared. Chris Tomlin. Chris, Chris Tomlin was in and it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be on the show on Friday. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Chris Tomlin is that.
Speaker 6: I've heard the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, massive Christian singer. And so he was in and he was they're doing to beg good Friday show. And I texted her at ten and said Chris Tomlin was in invitus. So it was good Friday Easter show on Friday night, And she goes, I would love to go and then my other master was eleven forty nine. It was like an hour after. It wasn't all put together. I just sent her that one blind. No, I know, but it's good the way you started it. Oh, I thought you met the Chris Tomlins.
Speaker 3: I don't see that.
Speaker 1: I meant the one sentence center. It was very well written.
Speaker 3: Okay, very well written.
Speaker 1: If you said that to me, I'd be like, yeah, I love it. Don't even know what the second part of that is.
Speaker 3: That's the difference between a but buddy and a wife.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm waiting.
Speaker 5: I saw Okay, so we'll come back.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know. If she responds, she's like, what the it would get here next week? Oh my?
Speaker 5: Oh okay think about this though. That has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: My Lebron and Katie signed shoes.
Speaker 2: When did they get in tomorrow to be We sent them off to get authenticated, and if they come back, we don't if they're authenticated or even know if their past or not. We don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, they better be God, I hope.
Speaker 2: So okay, Well, I will wait on her answer.
Speaker 1: Who you are? Who is this Kevin here? Oh?
Speaker 2: This is a podcast text Kevin thread, did you text me about a podcast with like our baseball friends?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't, Morgan, No you didn't.
Speaker 5: Oh never mind, doesn't matter, Okay, anyway, I'm just kind of until.
Speaker 1: Your band scrambled because of this.
Speaker 2: There's a text from Kevin. It's on here, but it came it says Kevin here next Tuesday or Wednesday, anytime.
Speaker 1: After twelve thirty. That's the other Kevin.
Speaker 5: No, it's this Kevin, but he didn't send it today.
Speaker 2: It's above another message, a textory that we're on about producing a different baseball show. Oh, yes, yes, okay, anyway, I will wait any more questions for Zach. Yeah, I got many. Actually I just forgot what planet I'm on? Okay, Zach, do.
Speaker 1: You want to go have these? Oh?
Speaker 5: Dude, that's okay, don't answer.
Speaker 2: That's a no, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't want to push into.
Speaker 1: That's not as he was praying. Right now.
Speaker 2: No, I'll see what she says, and if she says no, I'll be like, how about Havesi's with Zach. But regardless, I'm gonna wait for her answer. Let's move on. Oh you know what I hit yesterday on dorm dudes I've been chasing No, not, I've been no, no, okay, no, I've been chasing a Tom Brady. Yeah, I've been chasing hard. It's the only thing I really get in for at all anymore. And very hard. Yeah, I mean I probably I'm I watched somebody win it right after I like right after I was.
Speaker 1: In for like two days.
Speaker 2: So that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I've been chasing that Brady. But I did win.
Speaker 2: You know my triple signed Cowboys helmet that it's by the way, I showed read yesterday. It's a nineteen nineties helmet that's amazing, and it's Michael Irvin, it's Troy Aikman and it's Smith.
Speaker 5: So I got that one at the House in.
Speaker 1: The Holy Trinity.
Speaker 2: It's really cool. I won another Ninetiess helmet with just Michael Irvan on it yesterday, why, which was really cool. I was chasing the Brady, but I won that one.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I have that dorm dud?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: You no stop asking for me because I don't.
Speaker 2: Why don't you do break?
Speaker 1: Because I don't have my birthday present anymore?
Speaker 2: You gave it to your freaking kid.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to.
Speaker 3: Hey, what happens when they traded that.
Speaker 1: They're not going they're not going to trade that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Zach at dorm Dudes, my favorite place to go at dorm Dude's break on TikTok?
Speaker 1: What have been?
Speaker 2: If I were to say that it comes to your mind the three or four coolest breaks of the past week that you're like, dang, I'm jealous that they broke that because you don't know what's in the boxes, right, Yeah, we have no idea. No, they get the boxes, they're stealed. They unseal them live and everybody who put in, like I pick the cults and if they happen to pull the colts out, you win it, right, So he doesn't know what's happening until he pulls it either, So he's also as excited. Give me the the three four five coolest breaks from this last week.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, I hate to say it because I know you've been chasing, but I mean, the Brady's are always cool, especially when it's a Patriots Brady because that's like, you know, when you think of Tom Brady, you think of the Patriots. So we don't see a lot of Tom Brady Patriots stuff. It's usually Bucks, but definitely that Patriots helmet I would say, you know, is my favorite of the week just because most valuable hit. Probably it's super cool as well.
Speaker 2: So I'd picked the Bucks and the Patriots and the team break and didn't hit next one up? Boom ye Brady, Patriots?
Speaker 1: Why did you?
Speaker 2: I was in Florida, right, No, this was the last yesterday, right, zach A, Yeah, yesterday. I'm still chasing the Brady. I'm not hopping him any other things. I'm just chasing the Brady. And that's how you know this thing's not rigged, because I haven't. I've spent money trying to win a freaking Brady.
Speaker 5: So that, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Give me another really cool and that you saw.
Speaker 6: So, I mean you already talked about it, but the triple signed Cowboys nine nineties helmet. That that was super cool just because of how unique it was. I mean, we don't see that helmet very often. I think we've hit one Brady on one of those proline helmets like the old one. We don't see that helmet a lot at all. So that was another one for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I tell you one that I won the super cool I won the Peyton Manning old school logo because it's it's all white, but the two cult feet are in the back of the helmet in Peyton Manning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, shees, thank you.
Speaker 4: That was super cool picture feet.
Speaker 2: I did get a Mark Andrews authentic Raven's helmet.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, absolutely cool. We talked about the the Rogers one the flesh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's cool in the flesh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his is the house.
Speaker 1: It's in the plastic is all on that.
Speaker 2: And I don't like the Jets with that green like that Emerald green with Aaron Rodgers will signed.
Speaker 5: It is awesome. You give me one or two more Zach you can think of.
Speaker 6: Did you hit the Aaron Rodgers you hit? Was it the Aaron Rodgers and Garrett Wilson dual signed or no?
Speaker 2: Not the dual sign And if it was, I would have wiped off to Garrett Wilson and just kept Aaron Rodgers. But no, but that would have been cool. The dual signs are always really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we hit one of those. I think it was three days ago. I would say that's probably one of my top five of the week as well, just because you know, you don't see a lot of duel signed and you know, obviously Aaron Rodgers signature's way more valuable than Garrett Wilson. But I'm from Ohio, so I'm on Ohio State fans, so I love to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a guy that because I have all this whole community now from Dorman dudes that aren't dorm dudes and people we just all go and try win these breaks and they like trade and stuff. And some guy want a Jets helmet. But it was like Zach Wilson and something else man and he was like, I don't really care about this helmet. I was like, well the Jets. I don't like the Jets. I'm like, I don't either. I said, I'd be if I just bought the helmet had Eddie sign it. And so I think, I think I'm just trying to buy the helmet from him and you know, not wipe it off and just add some signatures that are just stupid. With Zach Wilson, that's funny. So yeah, we have this whole group of folks that I like, guys like I'm a huge Chiefs fan, and I was like, well, I have their you know, receiver Rice I got a helmet, and so I traded him that for something. But it's awesome. I don't know, I love I love the breaks.
Speaker 1: Zach is there like an athlete that hasn't signed, Like, there's so so rare.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Actually, Lamar Jackson, I would say, is probably one of the rarest signatures that we see. And we hit a card signed by him the other day, which was super cool.
Speaker 1: Tell how much?
Speaker 2: Tell him how much the card was?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, don't let him skate away from this one.
Speaker 2: You pay like thirty bucks. You got a one in eight shot because you picked the divisions and the card opens up. I'm not lett him get awa from this one because it's crazy. You picked the division and let's say you picked the NFC East. Well, if it's a DAK card on the Cowboys, Cowvi's NCC, it's the card.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So whomever picked the AFC North got the the Lamar Jackson card and so it costs like thirty bucks to get in. So that Ravens card. We you think it's worth.
Speaker 6: Well, I know, I mean, I know it's worth somewhere between fifteen hundred and two thousand, and somebody hit it for thirty bucks. I mean it was a case, say, wow, it was crazy. I mean we Kern was streaming and he went absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: And that was a divisional break. It wasn't a team break.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, it was a divisional wow.
Speaker 2: And again not all like that. Like I hit one a card at some point whenever I go, and it was like a forty dollars card. Shit, forty bucks got Like for I also hit a like a rookie card of Panthers running back McCaffrey caffrey made that was worth like four hundred, right, So they're not all, but some of them are freaking baller two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Is brock Purty signing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, brock Purty actually used to sign a ton but recently I haven't seen him. We see a lot of his signatures on the cards.
Speaker 1: Though, I'd say, like, I'd start signing a bunch right now. You never know it's gonna go in the NFL.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well that's what if you get like a Danny DeVito or sorry, Tommy, I'm kidding. If you get like a Tommy DeVito, You're just like, dude, what am I gonna do with this?
Speaker 1: But if they would have never asked him to sign unless you no, he didn't have a brief moment. I'm saying, if he didn't have that little moment, ert needs against the signing.
Speaker 2: I have three different Sam Howell signed jerseys.
Speaker 1: When was his moment? All year?
Speaker 2: He's starting quarterback for the Redskins. I'm sorry, the Commanders, the football club, whatever they are, any of those, I have three of them that I've won, and all I'm to do some one hundred bucks each just for the jersey, you know. So anyway, Okay, I still haven't heard from my wife. Oh wait, oh no, it's from Quinn.
Speaker 6: If she if she, if she doesn't let you get it, we might have to go have the's on it. We might have to.
Speaker 5: Is that something that you would be excited to do?
Speaker 2: I don't want to pretend it. I shouldn't have even asked you because I don't want pressure you in a feeling like you have to spend money, because I don't want to mess with anybody's money ever. But if it's something like you were super excited to do, like, oh, I think.
Speaker 6: It would be. I mean, I think it would be very fun to open and just to I mean, just to see what would be in there. I mean there's only there's only one hundred and ninety of them, So I mean just the exclusiveness of it.
Speaker 2: What I got a message from your wife and my wife? Oh boy, yeah, it's two words. Do me just send you the two words? Oh no, heck no, do me send you the two words?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 5: Read I tell you it's not those two go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking absolutely not.
Speaker 2: F No, here's the thing. Here's the thing. She would not just say no ooh f yeah, no, hell yeah, I love it? Why not?
Speaker 1: But but hey, hey, that's not a no. He said, What the that's not a no? Mmm? That was a reaction text. So yeah, you're telling me there's a chance I'm just gonna go home. Smart smart, smart move, veteran move. She just said, of what the.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say if I get that Beatles card or I should say there's an ablingon.
Speaker 1: A No, don't know. She's already laughing at you because the judge Washington speaking of the Okay, what's the that's funny, Mike, I said, big investment.
Speaker 2: I believe regardless, I'm going to move away from this for now. You guys, I'm gonna get on dorm. Dudes if I can't hit me.
Speaker 5: Surely got another Brady somewhere in that building.
Speaker 6: Oh, I mean I would think we have we have two hundred blackest break it's sitting here, so I mean I would think there's at least two out of those. And then the jerseys. I mean, we hit Brady in the jerseys all the time. There was one week we hit six in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the Brady jerseys. I mean that would be fun, but I'm trying to get that Brady helmet. Do you have a Brady jersey? No, but I don't. I want the helmet. The helmets are so much cooler, and you've got some cool jerseys too.
Speaker 1: Then you want the Patriots?
Speaker 2: No, I don't care. I'll take a books.
Speaker 3: Are there ever any old school Patriots ones with pat Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's so there is though, like the you mean the pat the bent over guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hiking the football, hiking the football is bent over.
Speaker 2: Have you seen any of.
Speaker 5: Those old school logo Patriots?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's uh those all the time. But I think I think the last one we hit was Mac Jones.
Speaker 5: So have Eddie signed it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go? Okay, Zach, thank you you guys.
Speaker 2: Again, if you want to do breaks like I do, I would encourage you not to do as many as I do.
Speaker 1: You do a lot.
Speaker 2: I have too much stuff at the house. I'm selling it back. Any profit I make, we're going to donate. But I just have too much. I have no room for inventory. It's like I got I have a hundred helmets and something that are awesome. I don't even want to give all them away now, and I'm like, I want to keep some of them.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even say, like, just watching it so much fun, That's what I do. I love watching the stream and just seeing what they open. Yeah, oh no, yeah, I know, and eventually I'm gonna just buy one or try to buy one.
Speaker 3: It's like watching people just do craps and you're just like, what.
Speaker 2: It's like watching people on I said, do it different? Yeah, I'm not a big watcher. I was watching to see if the Brady would get opened when I wasn't in it, because if it was, I was like, I'm gonna wait a while then because I wasn't gonna follow up. But I haven't. I don't have a Brady. Okay, Zach, thank you buddy. You guys at Dorm Dudes are awesome till Kern we said, what up? I do have a video Arn singing hold on?
Speaker 1: Is it Toby Keith? I think so. Morgan took it while we were in the car because Kern was on the street being a cowboy.
Speaker 2: Karn was on the stream and.
Speaker 1: With his helmet on, here we go. I think that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's him going crazy. O God, either don't know what he's doing there.
Speaker 1: Let's see a lot more serious now. I'm not gonna be gonna live that now, so I gotta have.
Speaker 2: Recorded by more'n.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get my home at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, he's wrestle promo right there? All right, Zach, thank you, buddy. Dorm Dudes awesome. And for the record, I've never accepted a single free thing from Dorm Dudes or or anything period. I've only ever been like, I want to do it legit. I don't want a gift because like, let me gift you something for being just. I was like, I don't want it. I want to win the mother, you know. And so this is only just because I'm a big fan, and but also to say go to my eBay page and buy something. I guess that would be the promo here.
Speaker 6: That is very true. We've tried to offer stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's been like, hey, you've been a great customer, like we give customers like a free jersey or something that. Always I say nope, because I don't want him to come on to me to be like they're coming on beca I'm getting free stuff. It is not the case at all. So all right, Zach, I hope you have a great day, buddy, and I will talk to you soon.
Speaker 6: All right. I really appreciate it, guys.
Speaker 2: All right, the rest day, all right, Zach Baylo. All right, dorm dude's break, go follow my TikTok. Win you some stuff. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, see zb zb you don't it's my dude. All right.
Speaker 2: All right, Well how about that. Boys, My wife still hasn't responded to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I could just do it, but it's just not worth it.
Speaker 1: That's not I'll tell you right now. It's not worth it.
Speaker 3: Buying a vehicle on the way home.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it is.
Speaker 2: I did that once for my sister. Well she was part of it too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's different. That's different. Yeah, it's like, give you about yourself a vehicle and you just you get home.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, yeah, that would be weird. I may have done it in the first year of marriage because I didn't know the rule. I didn't know the rules of marriage is a very collaborative process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, teamwork.
Speaker 2: It's not two people do their own thing and then bring the things they found home. Because that's what it felt like to me the first year. It was like my dog yellows, you're killing animals, she'll bring it in. What I realized is we need to at least talk about killing the animal together, not because of any other reason of that's just the habits we want to get in.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: The thrill and excitement of the tournament is here. Draftking sports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook apps, is giving new customers a shots turn five bucks into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets. You don't even have to win anything bonus bets if you're new with any bet at all, that's what it's all about. You're a new customer, turn five bucks into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets on any college basketball bet. All you have to do is download Draft King sports Book. Download the app, use the code Bobby Sports. New customers five bucks get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking sports Book with the code Bobby Sports. The crown is yours. Gambling problem called one one hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit www dot one one hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why or text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine and Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of bootook sin on resort in Kansas twenty one plus. Age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. CDKNG dot com slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources. We have something to settle here.
Speaker 5: First off, read one of us will be baking four cakes.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm kind of excited if it were gonna be me.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, Eddie called hold on any time out.
Speaker 1: I'm well wait what.
Speaker 2: We'll leave this for audio portion time out, time out, drop tackle penalty on Eddie.
Speaker 1: Damned standard By, standard.
Speaker 2: By's having coffee or reads having coffee?
Speaker 3: Nice little coffee break, please hold it nice?
Speaker 1: It's wrong over there, ran out of space class.
Speaker 3: The old space running out there?
Speaker 2: You go, yeah, hey, read, can you send me you can leave us on audio too, Can you send me in one drop box? Both of those Florida state and Oklahoma states? Oftball reds adedited two gyms, So done? What happened? Does we go and shoot them? Then read just like stitting around like a beautiful mind, patching things together. And then he makes the edit and sends it to me, and then we.
Speaker 5: Go back and forth and then I kill him, like, can you trim off point two seconds on this?
Speaker 3: And put hey it matters?
Speaker 2: He reads a chance.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're back. We're back, We're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, believe us on audio though, right, we're back, saying if you want to be excited about making a cake, dude, you can just win. Yeah, you want to make the cakes, I'm happy. No, I'll even give you twenty bucks to buy the cake. Oh my gosh. I was being optimistic because I'm trying to think if I do lose, Like I was trying to think of what kind of cakes I would bake. You guys trying to or you give you an idea, or you would give up me an idea next episode?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what kind of cake we like? Yeah, but it can't be like trace leachas.
Speaker 2: But why not, because there's no way we're making like an extra advanced milk cake.
Speaker 1: How about a wedding cake. I was thinking, like a triple decker wedding cake.
Speaker 2: No, you're not doing deckers.
Speaker 3: We could do four. Each one is a different.
Speaker 2: That would be good.
Speaker 1: It's got to be like put together when he brings it.
Speaker 2: In, so maybe the one bringing it.
Speaker 1: So here's what we're going to do.
Speaker 2: Read All of the teams left are a hat Okay. By the way, for those that are hearing this for the first time, I had Kentucky, Reid had Auburn. They both lost the first round, and the bet was whomever's team lost first had to bake a cake for the other four members of the show individually and when my team lost, I was like, this sucks. Then Auburn loss. Now was rooting for Auburn to win until I lost, and I was like, god lose. So here's what I'm gonna say. You get to draw a name that's a team you could Can you keep the team or do one trade in?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've not I've had nothing to do with the paper. Kevin's got the hat mixing it up. I didn't eve want the hat sitting by me because I didn't want there to be any manipulation. I didn't want to do trivia because I felt like, oh, you a dominant No, it wouldn't have happened, but you could have thought. Well, you guys talked about the questions. I don't want any option for any cheating whatsoever, because if I lose, I'll bake the freaking cake. Read you wanna draw first or second, I'll go first, draw one name. Don't look at it quite yet. Just draw one though, and then Kevin, if you'll come over to me, please, oh, do not look at it. Don't make noise. Just gonna scare him from sacking one because every time you go, oh, he let it go.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: So what's all the teams that are left? It's not like by a seat or anything.
Speaker 3: It's any team.
Speaker 2: All the teams are specifically that are left.
Speaker 1: They're still playing.
Speaker 2: Who is your team?
Speaker 1: We've got Perdue.
Speaker 2: Let me read mind, I have.
Speaker 5: No North Carolina, Arizona.
Speaker 2: You're good, this is pretty good. So read it's who loses first? Do you want to keep Purdue, who's known as a choker, because you can, you can trade in one time, or you can keep Purdue. And before we knew you had Purdue, we openly talked about how Purdue could lose the next round, and I would be like, I get it. Who are they playing next?
Speaker 3: They played Gonzaga and then the winner of Creighton and Tennessee.
Speaker 2: And I think Tennessee can also beat Purdue. But I said that before you had Purdue. It's up to you keep Purdue or trade Perdue.
Speaker 1: Mmm, I'm gonna keep Purdue. Okay, I'll keep it. Read me Arizona's bracket again?
Speaker 3: Playing Clemson first?
Speaker 1: When when album with that is?
Speaker 2: I have Clemson and our we bought our team, but this is separate.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but money's money.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, and then the winner of North Carolina and Alabama.
Speaker 1: Done. You're good.
Speaker 2: It's just the other teams that I don't want. There's a lot of teams in there that I don't want. It'll be worse.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, remember what happened last time you switched team?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I lost exactly. Okay, So but I'm torn.
Speaker 2: Now? Is my money team that when I bought a team? Okay, I'll take Arizona. Can I see who I would have got though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna pick again for fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like this doesn't count.
Speaker 1: But okay, I'll give up Arizona. You're crazy. I got read.
Speaker 6: You're in luck.
Speaker 2: I got I got Gonzaka.
Speaker 5: So I'm glad.
Speaker 2: And it had been right down to it, read and re read.
Speaker 6: You're changing, all right, we'll see here I would have got Illinoy.
Speaker 1: That's not bad.
Speaker 2: You should trade. I'll let you trade.
Speaker 3: No chance, no chance.
Speaker 2: So here's the the final thing. And I know we haven't updated the card situation. That the box of cards. We just talked about it on the show. Should I just update folding now?
Speaker 1: I would thanks.
Speaker 2: As we tape that he's looking at. We taped that with him hours ago, and since then there's been a development now did we put it on this episode too?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I ordered the box crazy. I'm still speechless, and.
Speaker 2: I sent all the guys on the show the receipt. It should be coming today. At first it was gonna come Monday, but it should be coming today. Now, before you ask a question, I.
Speaker 1: Don't have a question.
Speaker 2: I'm just upset at the fact that you bought it. Why why we were all going to get that for you for your birthday? No, you weren't, and you just ruined. I'm going to tell you you're lying, just so you can say it me.
Speaker 1: Mike, Kevin.
Speaker 2: How many of you were going in together?
Speaker 1: All of us? So you four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So basically you're all putting in five grand man like five.
Speaker 1: And a half, and it's ruined.
Speaker 2: So that's a lie before taxes.
Speaker 5: I don't have five grand I know.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: So the only thing that I brought here was and we'll wrap on this the there's all these different cards which I don't even understand. It's like platinum jumbo jumbo rots autograph. The one thing that I'm super excited about is to see which one of the cut signatures I got, Meaning they find all these famous people and there's a card and it's got their signature.
Speaker 1: You want the Beatles?
Speaker 2: The Beatles one is probably the one that it's going to go for the most. But there's one hundred and seventy five, because I think that's how many boxes there are. You said, maybe there has to be. I think everyone has one, and I was reading through who they are, and I'll read just some of them.
Speaker 1: What do you mean the Beatles? It's George Ringo, Paul and.
Speaker 2: All the people in all the cards I've all, I have the checklist, all one seventy five. They're in the boxes, so you'd get their their cutout signature and then like a picture a Andrew Carnegie Carnegie Hall.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, rich guy Albert.
Speaker 5: Einstein, know him, Andrew Carnegie, rich guy, like the Carnegie family.
Speaker 2: I know. I guess I just thought it was a piano player because of the Carnegie Hall. Maybe I'm thinking that right, No, you're probably right, but Rockefeller. You know, I thought Carnegie was a musician. Will you look it up? And maybe I only thought that because of the venue.
Speaker 1: What is it Andrew Carnegie Mike yes, Scottish American industrialist and phi, yeah, a billionaire.
Speaker 2: I didn't I'm an idiot. I just always am as a musician's okay.
Speaker 5: Albert Einstein would be legit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, put them on a one through five scale of how cool it would be, like five is super elite. Uh and one would be like, oh man.
Speaker 1: You got that.
Speaker 2: Of all the great ones, you got that one, okay. Andrew Carnegie, Yeah, two, Albert Einstein.
Speaker 1: One five, five. I mean I'm sorry, I'm in five. I'm in five. I'm in five. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: But so does Carnegie mean a four for you?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, Carnegie is like right on one. Three seconds later he had Amelia Earhart five.
Speaker 1: Five, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Alexander Graham bell ah four yeah, beat that the telephone guy.
Speaker 1: You know? Do you know that he invented telephone only because the whole Bell thing.
Speaker 2: Audrey Hepburn, I'd go five for that. You can't have sex with the cards? Awesome? Due, I mean I guess you could watch me. Yeah, I go three. Alfred Hitchcock, Oh yeah, four me four to Andrew Jackson, Yeah two, it's a racist card.
Speaker 1: He's a president. Whatever. That's a racist president.
Speaker 2: But still a president. I go to, Uh, I go through.
Speaker 1: Weren't they all back then, he especially had some policies.
Speaker 2: I'll go through two. I'll go to Andrew Johnson, president after Lincoln when Lincoln was assassinated, but was also he was also freed of his he was in beach peak two. Two Al Caline, Detroit Tiger's pitcher from way back in the day. I'll go too. But I think it's because it's he's just an old old player. Abraham Lincoln. Oh five, right, Arnold Palmer four four Supreme Court Justice antonin Scalia one.
Speaker 1: Two do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: He didn't say Supreme Court justice. I just know that's who that is, unless he's like a philanthropist and are being Crosby.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. I'll go four on that.
Speaker 2: One old Boston Red Sox player Bobby Bobby deer doer do e r R.
Speaker 1: Don't know me know who that is?
Speaker 2: One. I'll go two, just because I'm sure it's awesome. Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 1: Five Bob Feller.
Speaker 5: I didn't know Bob Feller is a baseball player.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 5: Two Bob Gibson, Yeah, four.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: I just want to make it's not a baseball player. I think for my five, it's.
Speaker 3: Like a non athlete, non baseball, non.
Speaker 2: Baseball player, because it's a baseball card. Still, I can't go through all of these, so I'll just roll through some more. Bobby Hall hockey player, hockey player, yeah one, Ben Hogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, golfers. What do you give it? I'm I'll give you a four.
Speaker 5: So I'm not gonna do all them the ones I say I give Babe.
Speaker 1: Ruth oh one, five, five, it's amazing. Five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's me when I get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Man twice.
Speaker 5: I don't know who branch Ricky is. Who's branch Ricky?
Speaker 1: He a race car driver? Now that it's Ricky, Bobby God, baseball player? But who what team?
Speaker 3: He died in sixty five.
Speaker 1: So that's a baseball player?
Speaker 3: Baseball?
Speaker 2: He signed Jackie Robinson.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was an administrator? Was he like a manager or something? Baseball player?
Speaker 2: Okay? Bob Ross, Oh three, I guess I go three to Iasion Booker, T.
Speaker 1: Washington three three or four?
Speaker 2: Three? Chest Ray Arthur as far as presidents go, one Chadwick Boseman m.
Speaker 1: A black panther.
Speaker 2: I think everybody's dead on this. You have to be dead.
Speaker 5: Yes, he died recently, like you ago five love it. I probably go three on him.
Speaker 2: Charlie Chaplin, Oh five right, Carrie Fisher, that's Princess Leah four you get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, princes is awesome. Dude.
Speaker 2: There's other people, no, no cool, Papa Bell don't know this is Charles Dickens, author five. Three Saw Young five, David Bowie five, Dwight Eisenhower five, Duke Ellington five, Jazz Baby, Dean Smith dead Carolina Carolina head coach four three three two David Stern deceased commissioner the NBA.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Aneurysm three yeah two.
Speaker 2: Ernie Banks four I'm a huge Cups fan, but I still got three. Ernest Hemingway four five, Elvis Presley.
Speaker 1: Five five go'd be amazing.
Speaker 5: And these are ones that are all are in here. Franklin D.
Speaker 2: Roosevelt four four yeah sure, Freddie Mercury five, Frank Sinatra five. George Carlin five for me love George Carlin, Gerald Ford the President two George H. W. Bush three Gordie Howe hockey player to George Washington. How about Hank Karon baseball player though?
Speaker 1: Four yeah? High?
Speaker 2: Three Harry Carey, I mean, dude, you'd love that. Before there Harry Houdini five, Heath Ledger three high three three what'd you say, Heath Ledger?
Speaker 1: I'd go four for Heath Ledger. I like that guy. He died the day my son was born, so I feel like somehow my son's connected to him.
Speaker 2: Jim Brown, uh three yeah, Johnny Cash five five Joe Demaggio. That's a baseball player.
Speaker 1: I like to have five.
Speaker 2: Five, that'd be good.
Speaker 5: Rockefeller five three.
Speaker 2: John F. Kennedy five, Joe Frasier three James Gandolfini a sopranos.
Speaker 1: He's dead too, Me too, Mike Man.
Speaker 2: I'm passing up a bunch of presidents that I just I know you even like, like James Polk like to that's probably who I'll get, freaking James JP Morgan, Am I gonna get a fun.
Speaker 1: Get out of here?
Speaker 2: Jim Thorpe, Oh cool, that'd be cool. Three though, John Wayne three, John Wayne four, John Wooden basketball coach, most successful coach ever U c l A.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 5: Kobe Bryant, Oh five, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: King George the third, like like from like Britain, from from like Washing, it came over to Holy Crowd.
Speaker 1: That's a five.
Speaker 5: Kirby Pucket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, miss Twins, I seem crah.
Speaker 2: Louis Armstrong, Louis Armstrong five, Oh you a five for the Yeah, yeah, that'd be awesome for three lou Garig four five, Leonard Nimoy Spock two two Lance Reddick don't know who that is?
Speaker 5: One reddit r e d d red hits three pointers Lance red Dick.
Speaker 2: Oh the actor, Oh yeah from Wick and uh but I know him from Baltimore the cops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh got it last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't eve watch the Wire.
Speaker 1: I just like I know him from that.
Speaker 2: I just know I get my two Malcolm X.
Speaker 1: That'd be cool. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 5: Five five Marlon Brando three yeah two Do you want any more of these?
Speaker 1: You board?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, I love it you guys.
Speaker 5: Pele oh Pele four three Napoleon what the five?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: I know that's crazy. It's like it's like Stegosaurus Rex Jesus Adam Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Good job is Moses Malone still not Moses, but Moses Malone alone os Malone two He's.
Speaker 1: Not the male man Roses Malone.
Speaker 2: That's Carlo mos Mom was first ever out of high.
Speaker 3: School NBA player died nine years ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Mike Bossy is.
Speaker 1: We looked that up.
Speaker 2: Maybe Bossi is at the dancer I don't know, or that Dassi ploss Rossie hockey player. I don't dear God, don't give me a hockey player. Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, he was cool.
Speaker 5: Two Queen Elizabeth the second? Which one was she the last one?
Speaker 3: The second one?
Speaker 2: No? Which one was that the last one?
Speaker 1: Idiot? I don't know.
Speaker 2: They would have died in twenty twenty two? Okay, three two, he's the second one. Let's see baseball player ray Leota. Oh nice, shoeless Joe Jackson two yeah, three Nixon two now two. Richard Pryor, nice to three dog went nice to get that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm comparing to the rest man, Like you put Richard Pryor in Napoleon. I'm going to Poleon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you just give somebody the same score but had like a different inflection of it.
Speaker 2: You're like two, You're like over him. Oh nice, due, It's.
Speaker 1: Like I like Richard Pryor, but now too, Okay.
Speaker 5: Thomas Edison light bol four, Tony gwyn.
Speaker 1: Two five three.
Speaker 2: Dead.
Speaker 1: You were a big Tony win fan.
Speaker 3: Just a legend. Yeah, just a legend. Like look up his status and and do some homework on him. It's insane.
Speaker 5: Thomas Jefferson Yeah. Four.
Speaker 2: Third, good Marshall Spring Court Justice. I believe. I believe the first black Spring Court justice.
Speaker 1: Four two.
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna call your racist.
Speaker 1: I saw you.
Speaker 6: You're not.
Speaker 2: It's just like other Supreme Court justices. You didn't say hi either, it should I.
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Tubac?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Five, that's really cool, se and you met Tubac with a five.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's see Ted Williams will be cool to baseball player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody his brain right, Yeah, like frozen, you get a piece of it. Oh that comes with a card.
Speaker 2: Ulyssessed Grant now president, but also won the Civil War General one that made Lee surrendered althematics Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee. Okay, no, no, I just wanted to you know, you said Lee.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows you.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I didn't I'd go four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got three.
Speaker 2: Vince Lombardi four three. Ben Scully he just died. Dodgers announce one one not a Dodgers fan and he just died. Winston Churchill or Ye Walter Cronkye two Walt Disney five.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I think that'd be worth a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid they may find out stuf about him and get him canceled later find out now, like any of these old white guys, I'm just scared, we're gonna find out all kind. OFT's gonna come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think whoever he did anything too is all dead too, So.
Speaker 2: Come out. You got something to say? Taft the fat president tack in the bathtub. At least that's interesting.
Speaker 5: It's interesting, like Warren Harding is a president here.
Speaker 2: I one, I don't care. I'll probably get him. I'm more almost done.
Speaker 5: Walter Payton four four, that's your boy about this baseball player?
Speaker 2: I knew he was old, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Don't say anything unless you don't know Wally Pip.
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I know Wally Pip? You know who that's Kevin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the name.
Speaker 2: But do you know what he's famous for?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you replaced Lou Garrick. No, Lou Garrett replaced him the other way. That's what it really got hurt.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever gets replaced by it being injured. Lu Gary was so good it's considered getting Wally pipped. If you get hurt and somebody replaces here, yes, and it's good.
Speaker 1: Like Drew Bledsoe got Wally Pittins.
Speaker 2: Willis Reid seventies basketball player came limping in, why they like one Woodrow Wilson, one, Yogi Berra three Zachary Taylor. At first I thought it was a kid from full House. But that's Zachary Jonathan Taylor. That's the two together. There's a Zachary and then there's a Jonathan Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 1: And like Zachary Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 2: I know, but that's the names. I kind of my head.
Speaker 1: Wait, so Zachary Taylor is he a president? He was?
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe, Yeah, twelfth twelfth president. There you go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: There's some more that don't matter.
Speaker 1: And you are you're guaranteed to get one of those.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, I'm gonna get one of these bull crap ones like felipe Ja Johnson, the hockey player from the third best Swedish hockey player ever?
Speaker 3: Which one would you want the most?
Speaker 1: God, that's hard, Elvis, great question, Elvis. With the Beatles, we'll wrap on.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Beatles for sure, Although I didn't see the Beatles on this. They are, They're part of it, but I didn't see that on here.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's say the Beatles aren't, but I know it's one of them. I would go, and Elvis is cool, freaking the King would be amazing. I think that King George or Elvis, King George, not the King of Rockets, Okay. I think up tier would be Babe Ruth, Yeah, Abraham Lincoln, not you that amazing Marilyn mon Rose on here. Oh yeah, Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 1: JFK.
Speaker 5: Not my top tier, though I've been in the top five. Definitely a five, but not my top top you said, Babe, yeah, Babe Lincoln.
Speaker 1: What about like I think, uh, Napoleon would be wild, would be crazy, dude, So I go Napoleon. What about like Franklin Edison, those dudes.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Johnny Cash, that'd be awesome and maybe not because of my fandom, but because I think it would be so super cool. Would be Kobe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's my five. I'd get that Supreme Court justice.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised Michael Jackson is on there.
Speaker 2: I'm not what about R Kelly And there's a lot of other people. It was Harvey Weinstein you know, jeez, you.
Speaker 1: Like Michael Jackson. Man, I love Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Maybe were we in Colorado on March twenty thirty?
Speaker 1: Why what happened there?
Speaker 2: There's this charge for Aspen luxury limousine luxury past Saturday?
Speaker 1: Yeah nope, do you get hacked? I don't know, hope not.
Speaker 2: All right, that's it, we're done.
Speaker 6: Read.
Speaker 2: I want to win because I got so much money invested in that, so almost like I want Read to win so I can make a munch of money on other things. It's baked the freaking cakes.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: You want to switch?
Speaker 1: Oh I don't. I mean, oh my god, Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Switch at least then though, like I'm I've divested, I you know my portfolio.
Speaker 1: Man, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: Read Dan looked on them.
Speaker 1: Switch it, switch it. I just don't want to be torn.
Speaker 2: It's like having two fantasy football, Like you have two teams, and like if a player that's on your team and you're playing against that player in another league, I don't like that feeling. It's like Captain America versus Iron Man. So I never watched that movie. I was all confused on who to like.
Speaker 1: That's why you didn't watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read, I will switch. You want to switch officially switch produce sucks balls. I'll take Purdue. You have Arizona Wildcats. The end, We're out of here. You blow the whistle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here we go. All right, God, why did you cover yours? That's not that loud. Alright, you guys