Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity's show right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred nine to four one Sean. If you want to join us, we will get to your calls. Coming up. It is election day. That is what we call an off year election, meaning it's not a mid term, it's not a general election, it's not a presidential election year. Really, the races that we're watching in the Commonwealth of Virginia, the gubernatorial race in the Commonwealth. Lieutenant governor wins some Earl Sears looks like the bottom has fallen out sadly in her campaign a little bit against Abigail Spanberger. But the race really to watch in Virginia is the race for Attorney General, and that's Jason Mieris versus this lunatic Jay Jones on the issue. That's the guy that threatened Oh I have let's see three people, Paul pot Hitler and the Speaker of the House that commons, and only two bullets. I'll use both bullets on the speaker and then kill his kids and then piss on their grave. Great the race really that is most fascinating because it's such a deep blue state. I mean Democrats outnumber in New Jersey Republicans. I have just gotten an update and I'm being told that the numbers reflect the five polls. Another let me slow down. Early voting numbers and day of turnout today reflect that this is a turnout election and that it will be decided today, especially from now until the polls close, I believe at eight o'clock. And in that race, Jack Chitdarelli, the Republican has a real shot of causing what would be a massive political earthquake in the country in deep blue New Jersey by electing a Republican governor. And again, five separate polls have that a dead heat. That means turnout election race. Of course, we're following New York City. New York City on track as of early voting and turnout today, massive, massive turnout. They expect a record turnout for a New York City's mayory race today. We're also watching in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvanians will be casting ballots. Look, this could effect significantly down the line presidential elections in the future. If three members of the highest court, the Supreme Court there are up for re election that they don't face opponents. Instead, voters will decide whether they should remain on the bench, and if they are retained, they would serve another ten years. And I vote not to retain them. These are not people you want on the bench. And again, let's go back to this ag race, Jason Mayaris versus this idiot Jay Jones, you know, threatening to kill this the House of Delegates speaker instead of Hitler or Paul Pott and then go after the kids and then piss on the grave proposition fifty out in California. And anyway, Matt Towery is with us one of the best posters in the country inside her advantage and one of the most accurate. He's now the twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, twenty twenty four presidential elections. Most pollsters do not poll Donald Trump. Well, most posters don't even know how to pull anything. Well. Anyway, he's not been in New York City. Atlas Polling has been there, and Atlas Polling has been right up there with you and Robert ka Haley in terms of the best posters in the country, along with Rasmus and mclock on a few others, not many others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think ABLAS does very fine work, and their poll that came out just yesterday showing the race very close New York are closing, let's put it that way, was encouraging for those who don't want to see a socialist Democrat take over the number one city, largest city in the nation. It is I think you alluded to it earlier, Sean. It's a matter of turnout. I understand like you understand that. Apparently the turnout is massive in New York City. I would tend to my gut would tell me that tends to anwer to the benefit of Cuomo with the last few days coming by, because I think a lot of people thought that the victory by am Donnie was a guarantee and that they really didn't have to worry about it. So if there are people rushing out to the polls that day to vote, they're probably not voting for him, and they're probably voting either for Curtis or they're voting for Cuomo and making shifts because they realize what could happen if the city actually votes for a socialist Democrats. So it's I think it's gonna be I'm.
Speaker 1: A little annoyed with New York City or with the way they've handled it. You know why the sudden alarmism that started maybe two two and a half weeks ago. You know what part of Mamdani crushing Clomo in the primary did they miss?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been on TV for two months and this was no slight to Curtis or anyone else. But I said, there were too many candidates in this race and it had to be one oh down quickly, because otherwise you're down to the wire like you are right now with at the last minute Trump endorsing Clomo, with Curtis beginning to drop a little bit, you know, it's a touchgo situation. They let it get out of control because no one really knew how to get these candidates out of the race had been went out down earlier. I don't think we was just facing this situation whatsoever. The other thing I want to say, I want to touch on this as a broad issue. I think the Republican Party, and I've been known to say this before, and I'm usually right when I say it, I think the Republican Party in this year has a problem going back to what it had in twenty twenty two. It doesn't have Trump on the ballot, and what I'm seeing in a lot of these states, New Jersey being an exception, is that turnout is back to that sort of lower turnout model where Republicans don't vote early, whereas the last minute trying to get them out to the polls, and the Democrats are ahead. Let me give you an example. There's a bell weather state. Not just because you and I used to live there many years ago, we followed it many elections, and that's Georgia. Georgia used to be a solid Democrat state and a solid Republican state, but it truly become the bell Weather state of the nation. There are two statewide races in Georgia republic Service Commission. Now, that sounds like an insignificant job. That's critical in that state because it has to do setting all the energy costs and the light for the state. It's a powerful position. The Democrats are leading and early voting by eighty five thousand votes. Now, that tells me someone severely dropped the ball and weather state of Georgian where next year we have a new governor to be elected and we have a US Senate seat that's up for grants. That's not good news to me. So when I hear that there's big turnout in New Jersey, that's encouraging. That tells me that somewhere at least there's energy going on, and you have to have energy. Just like in New York City, you have to have energy and momentum for a Republican to win. It takes big turnouts for remotans to when in this country these days.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good point. So what I'm being told is in the early vote that Jack should have really performed better than he did four years ago, and he won on election day by about two hundred and fifty thousand votes. They believe they are currently on track to meet or exceed that number, but they would like it to be another two hundred thousand voters out there. I'm actually getting that deep in the weeds with people that I'm talking to on the ground. I can only pass that on What does that mean anecdotally? That means if you want change in New Jersey and you don't want to be the forty ninth highest tax state in the country, and you want to change in direction. I mean, you know, I've gone over this in detail, and I think it's worth going over again because I don't think enough attention has been paid to this. I mean the fact that let me just give you these numbers is I think it will shock even you. And you don't get shocked very easily. You know, New Jersey has the second highest overall tax burden in the entire country, the highest property taxes in the country, home to the fourth highest income tax rate in the country, forty five cents a gallon gas tax in the country, the highest corporate rate in the country. The state sales tax among the highest in the country. Get this, so there's no inheritance tax in the free state of Florida. New York has ten percent, which is insane. The federal government has forty percent. New Jersey is the highest in the country. You know, if you die after you paid taxes on all of your money, the federal government will take forty percent of it. In the state of New Jersey will take sixteen percent of it. I mean, that's how much you paid to have the honor to die in New Jersey. It's ridiculous. So that's what's going to happen. And you know, Mikey Cheryl, he wouldn't tell us, you know why she didn't walk with her class. He wouldn't tell us, you know, he said, wouldn't take a commitment to cut taxes at forty ninth out of fifty, you want to be number one?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Sean, I've talked about this for what ten years? Twelve years? How long have we been doing this together? And I say that the people oftentimes vote their self image and for a long period of time in the Northeast, and it's also the case in Virginia. With Northern Virginia, you have people who feel like they're doing well, they're well educated, they feel like they're making lots of money. They don't want to look like someone who doesn't sit in with the crowd, and the crowd tends to be more liberal and more elitists, which is what the Democratic Party is turning into. So you get a stay like New Jersey where it's just it's just not cool to vote for a Republican. Now this year it's changing because now at some point that in itself image stuff works until you realize that you're not gonna be able to pay for it, and suddenly you wake up. And whether or not they the Republicans, have been able to pull this off or not, I don't know. We won't know until the night. Our pole head very close. I don't know how they count votes to New Jersey. I don't know how they do their their their ballot. I thought the New York City ballot, for example, is a disgrace. I looked at it.
Speaker 1: You mean you didn't like that ballot?
Speaker 2: Confusing bunch of.
Speaker 1: Bullet By the way, people are just getting in the car. I mean, it's the most bizarre thing in the world. You got Zoron, Kwame Bumdani, Curtis Liwa, Then you have a Conservative, then you have again on the top line. Then you have Zoron again, Curtis again. Eric Adams is on the top line. Then you have on the second line Walden. I never heard of Andrew Cuomo in the middle. He's on the Fight and Deliver party platform a ballot, and some guy Joseph Hernandez. I don't know who any of these people are. I don't care how in the.
Speaker 2: Holy hell you can be the most sophisticated, allegedly city in America and get away with that nonsense.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't. But by the way, if you're in New York when I live there, you don't have to show voter ID.
Speaker 2: Of course, not of co which is nothing live in Florida. Okay, we get it. And by the way, I don't want everybody moving to Florida when this thing goes bad in New York. And if you do, go to handity side of the state on the East coast, don't come to the west coast. You won't like it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's really like the meanest thing you've ever said to me. Don't you think that's mean? Matt is being mean? Matt, He's just that will mean of knowledge. We're just so lucky to have him. Oh listen, if people want to leave, they can, but don't bring your dopey politics that ruined your state that you're coming from. And I don't care if you're going to Florida, Texas, the Carolinas, Tennessee. Just otherwise stay home if you want to vote for you know, Marxist, stay with mom, Donnie, go live in New York City.
Speaker 2: What I fear, Sean has said the Republicans of the folks in New York who wanted to get out to share the politics that most people in Florida already left, and so the people who are going to be left, the people who are going to say, well, I can't afford to live here, but by gosh, I'm going to take my same elitist politics down to Florida. So in that case, go over to the East coast, don't come to the West coast. That's all I had to say. You'll love it. Sewn's Place is great, starring Sean Linda.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not being mean. I think you're sensitive today. You know you're typically a tough guy. You a little sensitive today? Are being sensitive?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: That doesn't sensitive.
Speaker 1: I think he's tired from all the election conference telling you know, people that vote from you know, uh, Marxist Mommy comes Annie, Come Donnie, Donnie. It's easier Tommy, Donnie. But uh, all right, in the end, let's get to predictions. Ma'm Donnie win or Cuomo or Curtis.
Speaker 2: The socialist Democrat wins by a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'd say the communist Marxist wins.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: In New Jersey, Chitterrelly, Mikey, Cheryl.
Speaker 3: I'll go on a.
Speaker 2: Ledge and say a miracle takes place and Chitterrelly wins people.
Speaker 1: In New Jersey. It's real. Go and vote and tell your friends, your family, your neighbors, your co workers, get out and vote between now and the time the polls close. It matters. We probably need, you know, for a margin purposes too big to rig another two hundred thousand people on top of what we had four years ago, and then it will be Jack Chitarelli's if if you people vote and want to change your state and not be near City two point zero Commonwealth of Virginia.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, unfortunately once some earl series just started to plummet, and there are a lot of reasons behind that. The campaign was poorly run. As a candidate, she was very appealing candidate four years ago, she wasn't quite appealing this year. And Virginia is just a very liberal state. You know, the Republicans have to wake up and realize that Glenn Youngkin was a miracle because a he was a magnificent candidate these he could sort of self fund a lot of what he was doing. And see he had the perfect contrary when all the woke stuff was as absolute aphex and they elected him to fix some of that, which he did.
Speaker 1: Now that was loud in County at the time. For people to remember those four years ago, it's been an amazing four years. Listen, Matt, we appreciate your time and thank you for being with us this election day or election day coverage. We'll continue Pam Bondi posting earlier today during the Arctic Frost investigation, we found that Special Council these President Trump's government issued phone. Now, this means the Biden administration turned over President Trump's phone to the Special Council, which is an unprecedented action. In addition, the Special Council subpoenaed all of President Trump's personal phone records. We can never again allow this kind of government weaponization in America to happen. I submitted these new documents to our partners on Capitol Hill. I commend our team of the FBI for working diligently to expose this. Now, on top of all of this is this big breaking story that we told you about yesterday. Of course, it's John Solomon justinnews dot com. What a shocker, best reporter in the country. It looks like they found a trove of personal emails showing that the end of the Then FBI Director James Comey openly taught balking in the days before the twenty sixteen election. Oh, he expected he'd soon be working for President elect Hillary Clinton, and was kept apprized by a top aid on efforts to anonymously to provide information to the news media, which is the very thing he is being charge with. And well done, my friend. You know one quote, for example, call me wrote in an email. And this this is the guy Rickman who briefed the FBI director on the efforts to provide information and guidance to The New York Times on an article involving Clinton's email scandal. Now, this case against Colemy in Virginia being prosecuted by Lindsay Halligan. John Solomon got a hold of the documents presented to the court. They were looking for summary judgment and unfair you know, prosecutorial conduct and against call me. That was dropped immediately. The evidence, John Solomon, editor in chief, founder, chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com seems rather overwhelming in light of that filing yesterday.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts, Yeah, listen, James Comby invited this barrage of documents to be released. He tried to say, I'm being selectively prosecuted. I'm a victim. He played the victim card, and that opened the door for the government in the form of Lindsay Alligant and Cash Bettel, who found these documents to respond and say, oh, well, take a look at the evidence, your honor, and what is that evidence. Well, it turns out that James Comy was using a private email account to work with Daniel Richmond, a special government FBI and place official business, trying to manipulate or try to spin or try to control the media narrative about his investigation into Hillary Clinton using an improper email account. You can't make this up. But most importantly for the purpose of the case, as you mentioned, you see these quotes like good job, my friend, or maybe you can make him smarter. These are conversations where Comy is affirming what Richmond's doing, meaning that Richmond is trying to work anonymously or on background with the New York Times, and Komy's sanctioning it with his emails, which is opposite of what he told He told the senators in seventeen and then reaffirmed that testimony in twenty twenty he didn't approve anonymous contacts with the media by his aide. It sure looks like that in these emails here. But let's step back at some of the other big things we know. We now know what James mindset was. When he was opening up Crossfire Hurricane, signing those pice of warrants which contained false information or misleading information, he believed he was going to be working soon for Hillary Clinton. He said that, you know, sooner it would be a president elect Hillary Clinton, and that also he expected her to be quote unquote grateful. Grateful, that's his words for the way he handled her email case. Yeah, if I'm Hillary, couldn't I'd be grateful. I got off the hook on the case because James Coby took action that he wasn't supposed to do. He overruled the Justice Department and did his own thing. So that mindset put into a perspective everything that Komi was doing in the fall and then all the way through the spring and summer where he's keeping book on President Trump trying to get a special prosecutor. That's a really big revelation for a guy who was argusing partisan motives. Now his own documents raised questions about whether he had a partisan motive. He was expecting to work for Hillary Clinton, the Democrat, not Donald Trump the president. Then there are two other very important things. One is that some of this evidence was found right around the time President Trump was being inaugurated in January of this year, in burn bags in a skiff room, a locked a secret rum or sitstead of intelligence is that raises questions was somebody trying to make it disappear or hide it so it would be hard to find. I'm trying to press cash Betel today for answers. Hopefully we'll get some new news on this tomorrow. But opens up the possibility maybe down the road, is there an obstruction case is or we don't know yet, but certainly the fact that they were in burn bag makes you wonder what was up with these documents. And then finally there's one other big on flick that emerges from these documents. It's not something that Comy's been charged with the fact. I'm told they tried to get the grand jury to charge him with this, but it didn't happen. But you see in Comy's handwritten notes he clearly knows about the what we call the Clinton Plan intelligence. This is that intercept in the summer of twenty sixteen that the US intelligence community got that show that Hillary Clinton had in fact approved a plan to hang a fake Russia scandal around Donald Trump's Trump's neck going into the twenty sixteen election because she wanted to make her email caper go away or email case and all of the controversy around that. Now with that, why is that important? Because when Comy's been questioned about that in Congress, he's done the ropadelp. He's done the feigning. I don't know. I don't think that doesn't sound right to me. I don't think I knew that. I don't remember that. Well, his own note show he remembered it. In fact, he was briefed on it, and specifically from the information from PHARMACYI director John Briden, you'll see the initials JB and then the information. So that raises the question, does this come back in some form of a superseding indictment? Do they start to look at this lying that he's she charged with now for these false statements of Congress as a larger conspiracy to constantly full of the American public or the Congress, or of the Justice Department. We'll see. But those are the five big revelations you find in these documents.
Speaker 1: Well, pretty spectacular. What do you make of the post that Pam BONDI put up today about during the Arctic frost investigation, the Special Council sees president's government issued phone, which means the Biden administration turned over that phone to the Special Council, which is unprecedented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm glad she must be reading justin news because, as you know, we broke down a couple of months ago, we even talked about it on your show previously. I'm glad to see her affirm that. We think that is something very very important that people need to understand. Joe Biden in his White House was facilitating these criminal investigations. Remember some of the stories that we broke on your show. One of them is that back in twenty twenty two, it was the White House Council's Office that tried to get the nasal chives they get the FBI to open up on the classified records investigation of Donald Trump trade treating him as a criminal for taking some of his presidential records for him. Now we know that the same White House, the same White House Counsel's Office, was negotiating with Jack Smith to turn over Donald Trump's phones as president cell phones, also Mike Pens's phones, and waiving his executive privilege, not giving Donald Trump the opportunity to contest that. Clearly, the Biden White House was driving some of these investigations, just like Merrek Garland was driving some of them in Chris Ray. Remember, they signed off on these investigations. So the partisan in political nature of the origins of Arctic frost, of the January sixth case, of the classified documents case, they become more and more clear every day from the documents. We have so glad to see Pam Bondi affirming some of the stuff that we've reported.
Speaker 1: So when the indictment first came down, and obviously they didn't put all this information out until yesterday against call me. Now, we've got to remember the reason that this was even we're even able to go down this route is because this has happened long after he was the FBI director. A lot of issues involving Komy, the statute of limitations of long runout, and that's troublesome to me. And I felt like if I was to use the term based on all of the things that we've covered over the years about James Comy, I viewed this as low hanging fruit lying to Congress. But however, with this new filing yesterday, I have a strong degree of confidence that this is a very strong case.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't consider this a particularly friendly jury pool in terms of I think it's probably leaning very solidly left and Democrat. But hopefully people are fair minded and they'll do a good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Listen, Northern Virginia is a bluish area. It used to be redd or now it's more blue. That jury polled even but it was that same jury poll that gave us the grand jurors who decided that this evidence that we now see that we hadn't seen before warranted charging the former FBI director with these crimes. Remember, it's the first time since Watergate that a senior law enforcement official with the United States the Attorneys generf has been charged with the crime. This is a very rare moment, and there's no chance that the grand jury didn't weigh that before handing up this indictment. And I think that that same Jerry Pole that gave us the indictment is also going to be drawn from to decide whether he should be convicted. What you now know now is what the grand jury saw, and you see some pretty clear evidence that connects the dots on why the government alleged as James Comey did this. It looks less political now, it looks more fact based, and I think that's what's going to be interesting in the future.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with investigative reporter, editor in chief, founder justinews dot com John Solomon on the other side. Later, we'll check in with our friend Steve Hilton on Prop fifty out in California as we continue our election day coverage.
Speaker 2: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up.
Speaker 1: Hang on for Sean's Conservative Solutions, Right Paul. John Solomon, Founder, editor in chief, chief investigator, reporter justinnews dot Com. Any thoughts on today's elections.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I think Mom Donnie probably wins in New York. If the polling holts true and the early voting really seems to lean in that direction, We're going to have a socialist governing the capitalist capital of the world.
Speaker 1: I think I take issue with one thing is maybe our first disagreement. I know, I think this guy is a radical communist Marxist. I really do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. Listen.
Speaker 1: I do affectionately call him comedy Marxist brom Donnie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, his views are much more radical than even the traditional socialist. We're going to have a fun story tomorrow. We were allowed to come in and listen in on some of the socialist anti war groups meetings this weekend, and you're going to see what they believe Mom Donnie has promised them and what he's going to but they're going to press them to do. It's going to scare people to realize where Mom Donnie is on this spectrum of American value. So you know, New York is going to be the big story because it's a story for the world. How could the capitalist country, a capital of the world suddenly be governed by socialist communist Marxists. And I think that's a big thing tomorrow morning. But New Jersey is going to be very close. I think jack Sonidarelli has a big chance. Your town hall at him last week was such an instrumental moment. Donald Trump did some really great teletown halls last night, getting the base fired up. So there's a good chance Republicans could take that governorship with the right turnout. Today, Virginia's a little tougher for Winston Seers. He wasn't the strongest candidate on the trail. I think Jason Maris, who was on your show last night, has a good chance of winning that one and defeating an extremist. But if not, if Democrats have a good night last night, think of who the faces of the Democratic Party will be tomorrow morning. A socialist Marxist in New York, a mayor perhaps in Seattle who wants to tax people if they don't rent their homes or buildings apartments fast enough. A guy in Virginia who wanted to wish death upon his opponent and his opponent's children. That will be the face, and that will be the storyline that Republicans will own going into twenty twenty six. I think Republicans will do a lot better than people think. There'll be some surprises throughout tonight, and I'd keep an eye also on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, where three Democrat justices are up. A chance for Republicans maybe to swing that court back to the right ahead of the twenty six and twenty eight elections.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I think it is and that's the jerry mandering proposition. We'll talk to Steve about that, all right, John, what's on the horizon? Anything breaking in the next you know, five minutes, because with you it's hard to keep up.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to get you some new details about what Caspitel is doing about the hiding of these documents, the ones that were in the burn bags. What we know. We'll try to break that out for you tomorrow morning. And then we'll have this story about what the socialist anti war groups and what New York believe they've been promised by Mom Donnie. We got to sit in on their private meetings this weekend. I think that that's going to open people's eyes. This is a radical alliance of groups that have never before been in the mainstream of politics. New York's going to be subject to their influence. Now, both of those stories, I think we'll educate people tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Is there a chance that we may one day magically find servers that were a rased with bleach bit? I'm hearing rumors, you know, interesting people want to know. Is that just yes or no?
Speaker 3: When we got a role Yeah, I think so. I think that the possibility that some of the missing emails of Hillary Clinton could be found there were foreign countries that believe that they had gotten them at different times. There's also those five thumb drives that were suddenly the information President Trump becassify. Recent we found had a lot of emails on them. I think we're going to find out that some of the missing emails have been located and they probably have a relationship or relevancy to the activities of the Clinton Foundation, whether that was a paid operation. So yeah, me keep an eye on that one. I think you're right in that.
Speaker 1: As always, John Solomon, appreciate you man. You're amazing. Your work is incredible. Thank you so much. Justinnews dot com founder, editor in chief and chief investigative reporter, John Solomon,