Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Did to see you guys, cciny good.
Speaker 3: To see you too?
Speaker 1: Is that country? Was that a little? Uh?
Speaker 4: That that you men? Last night?
Speaker 1: That Morgan song? No last night, But.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to a show on July twenty second?
Speaker 4: Here, little Morgan, I am liquor t That's that's how I I grew up sounding like that.
Speaker 3: Did you listen to a lot of country growing up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't listen to a lot of country, actually being from Georgia. But I love that.
Speaker 1: I love Yeah. I think Luke got me.
Speaker 4: Luke Brian working with him got me more into listening to more country, A.
Speaker 3: Very strong country accent, well southern one.
Speaker 1: Marguerite to Margherite three Marguerite shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tanya, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing good? I started watching Well, yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I started watching.
Speaker 3: Should I save it for Friday?
Speaker 6: I'm scared?
Speaker 1: You can do it now? I won't remember by that.
Speaker 6: I started watching The New and just like that season two and the Sex and the City Show.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, how is it?
Speaker 6: It's really good? The opening scene was like very Sex and the City Vibes.
Speaker 4: And so when you do your weekend watch list segment, do we act surprised?
Speaker 6: Well, I actually it's funny because we have shows. I have shows that I watched with Robbie and he was gone last night, and so that's one of the ones I don't know if he would really get into. So I watched that on my own.
Speaker 3: That's one of those shows.
Speaker 2: It's like a treat for me, and I can't watch it if the kids are around. Yeah, a lot of nudity, yeah, and so I have to wait until they fall asleep and it's too late at night, and so then I'm just so then I haven't started it.
Speaker 1: Yet, so.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know when I will.
Speaker 4: How's article about Taylor Sheridan who does Yellowstone and all those series, and he I get maybe it's like six different shows he does, and most of them are all done.
Speaker 1: At his ranch, like where he lives.
Speaker 7: Isn't that but all these acres of ranch, and I guess they go shoot everything there, like you walk out your door and you shoot it all right there.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, it's.
Speaker 3: Probably very cost effective and efficient.
Speaker 7: Well definitely seems efficient, Yeah, you know, saves them a lot or makes.
Speaker 1: Them a lot.
Speaker 3: How's your night?
Speaker 1: Let me think what was my night, Georgia? Actually it was fine.
Speaker 4: I ate out of a plastic container last night the kitchen, which was great.
Speaker 1: But Georgia is itchy. Is the season? Like she's itchy.
Speaker 4: She's got a little dry skin, so I keep she keeps biting, like her pinching, you know, with her teeth, like scratching backs and scratching, and so she got a little bit, if I'm being honest, a little bit of dry skin dandriff and on black fur.
Speaker 1: You can really see it.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to add something into her food that creates a little more oil for her skin.
Speaker 1: But you know, it doesn't it.
Speaker 4: It makes me crazy that she's I can tell she's itchy and we can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: That's annoying.
Speaker 6: I I'm going to send you this book that I got over the weekend.
Speaker 1: How to Talk to Your Dogs.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's literally it's.
Speaker 1: Not how to talk how to talk to your pets.
Speaker 6: It's secrets of a dog's mind, inside their thoughts and feelings.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. Where did you learn from it? So far? So used to cover the book that covers? Really would you learn so.
Speaker 6: Far, I learned the difference in her barks. So it kind of breaks down the different barks and what they need.
Speaker 4: You know, when it's like the security bark, or when it's like I want to play grou yeah, or like the.
Speaker 6: Bark the whiny bark is like I need to go to the bathroom on man of my crate. You know that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So, for example, is it going to tell me how to treat dry dog skin?
Speaker 6: It might No, I haven't gotten that far, but I can send you a copy of it.
Speaker 1: Who recommended that book?
Speaker 6: I saw it. I saw it when I was checking out at writing.
Speaker 4: Is it funny how if you didn't have a dog, that would not even obviously grab your attention. When you have a dog, everything changes. They say the same thing about kids, and that's.
Speaker 1: About kids.
Speaker 3: You don't want that book I read.
Speaker 4: DJ Khaled said, jay Z told him life changes when you have kids, and he said it's true.
Speaker 6: I literally read that little headline like get inside your dog's head.
Speaker 4: I was like, soldah, how about getting inside your dog's parents head?
Speaker 2: How about getting inside your kid's head?
Speaker 4: You know now that I have the whole show on a PDF, Like things that are happening.
Speaker 1: I have to scroll really far to find for.
Speaker 3: The record, you requested this new arrangement.
Speaker 4: Which I want to look I want to look at. I want to look at what's coming up with Kevin and Frankie. How do I even find that?
Speaker 3: Oh that you should probably print.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might need to print that mark because like I scrolled the whole show and it's not there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll print that.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that is because that's only two pages.
Speaker 4: Used to be where you could just pick up a piece of paper and look at it. Now I scrolled the whole file.
Speaker 2: System, so you just got to like, so if it's a it's a guest, then I think you should print those.
Speaker 1: But then I like to look ahead and start thinking of what, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think guess sheets print those because it's only two pages.
Speaker 4: Then I know that the Jonas Brothers just did dis a Dodger Stadium. I don't know. I didn't let it go so much online. I did it who at the end a few days before I did it. I mean they were a little cooler, but in the beginning it sound we sound similar. Okay, now right there, right, listen, it's time, right we sound there?
Speaker 3: I mean you enunciate it a little bit more.
Speaker 4: I do not see it a little bit more, probably not as cool. And then at the end I get it.
Speaker 3: I want to that wo as my text message.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just reminded constantly of not having it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just reminded constantly of not having it.
Speaker 1: I don't have what's it exactly?
Speaker 6: It is you and embrace the you.
Speaker 4: Don't need a talk at the end, I should have just been quiet, just let it go, speaking of woo wooing. I hear you want to woohoo at a sorority house. What's not telling me trying to.
Speaker 2: Be in the pie?
Speaker 3: I got that in the sky?
Speaker 1: Super cool, I know.
Speaker 6: So I ran into an old sorority sister of mine at the laugh Factory a couple of weekends ago. I haven't seen her since we graduated from college, and we did the whole sorority thing. We made the kite, we did the handshake, and we were just like talking about our like sorority days, and it really made me feel nostalgic in like a certain type of way. And I was thinking that maybe I could get involved with the thetas, the cap Alpha thetas in southern California in some way like being a house mom. Some house mooms live in hold.
Speaker 4: How are you going to be a house mom and move into the sorority house?
Speaker 6: All houses the show, not all house moms live.
Speaker 1: In the best. Yeah. Do you really want to say?
Speaker 3: Do you really want to commit yourself to this new role? Tanya?
Speaker 6: I just can't. I can't decide if I do that, if it's going to be like not the same.
Speaker 3: I think of it.
Speaker 1: What is the role of the house mom?
Speaker 6: So it's different for every chapter. So again, I went to school in Arizona, so I don't know exactly what it's like in southern California. But they kind of they come to chapters which are Monday nights, and they just go sit there for the chapter service, and then you attend some of the date dashes, You attend some of the philanthropy events.
Speaker 1: Kind of like overseeing things.
Speaker 6: You kind of supervisor in a way.
Speaker 1: So did they come to you with problems and issues and questions.
Speaker 6: And concerns might Yeah, when I was pledged mom, like that's all they did with me.
Speaker 1: What's the is a sorority sister freshman? Major crisis?
Speaker 3: Your mom my.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend what's your name? Tana mom?
Speaker 2: Let her, My boyfriend just broke up with me because he said that he's now sleeping with Emily.
Speaker 3: But I told him that I wanted to still be with him. So what do I do now? Emily's my roommate.
Speaker 1: And she's a she's a sty sister, she's.
Speaker 3: My sority sister, and she's now hooking up with my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: So Tanya, mom, now what do you do?
Speaker 6: Well, we will have a talk with Emily.
Speaker 1: Because do not do that. Talk to Emily.
Speaker 6: Yes, we can. We can talk to Emily and live with Emily anymore. You need to switch rooms, That's fine, we can get that sorted out. That is not a problem at all. But actually, but we can put one of you in the sleeping porch and then give the another one in the.
Speaker 1: Room portide.
Speaker 8: Room.
Speaker 1: I saw she just got cheated on, and now you're gonna put her outside.
Speaker 3: Outside the sleeping porches.
Speaker 6: And then boyfriend your boyfriend. I think maybe we should rethink this boyfriend if he's going to sleep with your roommate, Emily.
Speaker 1: This is chaos. The Greek system is threatened.
Speaker 3: Watched Bama rush on, Max.
Speaker 6: I will tell you the most the Most of the stuff I got was homesickness, like people were like really like sad being away from home.
Speaker 1: Really, we'll play that next time your morning hack.
Speaker 4: You know that the shirt you having a closet that you maybe not wear all the time, but it's a sweater or something little heavier, and then when you wear it, it has those bumps on the shoulders from the hangar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crisis, and it feels like it will never come out, and no matter if you wash it, it doesn't come out.
Speaker 4: I'm not good at I'm really not good at folding trousers pants and getting them to hang well without wrinkling on the hangar.
Speaker 1: Browser trousers, that's what they're called. Yeah, I understand. Well, I'm not good at hanging them.
Speaker 4: I always said they never they never really sit right on the hangar when I fold them over the hangar.
Speaker 3: Are you British?
Speaker 6: Don't you just clip them with the little clips?
Speaker 4: No, my pants are so long they hit the ground if I clip them with the clips.
Speaker 3: Oh, your pants are not that long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry, and that your pants are.
Speaker 1: God, what do you know about my paint? My trousers and their trousers?
Speaker 3: Why do you call them trousers. They're just pants.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, backroom, Mikayla, what would you call your soon to be boyfriend's pants?
Speaker 1: Pants?
Speaker 3: Big pants? Just pants? Unless you're British, they call them trousers.
Speaker 4: I think technically swallow. Aren't they called trousers? Like old school?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, sounds cooler trousers.
Speaker 6: But that's also like what when you shop online like that? That's what they don't say pants. I say like trousers jeans, da.
Speaker 4: Da dad, because it's it's the technical if you're you know, it's a technical category.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm talking about the shoulders.
Speaker 4: So here's what you do to keep those bumps on the shoulders from the hangars, to keep them away, hang them inside out. The bumps may still happen, but your shoulders will eliminate them.
Speaker 1: When you wear it. Spots for your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I would just throw the shirt away at that point.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: As a kid, I never had a neat closet. As an adult, I kind of try to do the best I can.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now it's like a dream.
Speaker 4: So here's the quote for today. Get in right state of mind, be patient. Blessings take longer than settling does be patient. Blessings take longer than settling those just FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: President Joe Biden said that high speed internet is no longer a luxury but an absolute necessity, as he pledged that every household in the nation would have access by twenty thirty using cables made in the US. Biden announced that more than forty billion would be distributed across the country to deliver high speed internet in places where there's either no service or service is too slow. The Hollywood Walk of Fames class of twenty twenty four has been revealed. Chadwick Boseman, Otis Redding, Michelle Yo, Gwen Stefani, Galgadote, doctor Dre and Carrie Washington are among the celebrities who were selected. And if you plan on heading to Long Beach to visit the Aquarium of the Pacific soon, you're in for a treat. The aquarium's new Southern California Gallar, we'll officially open to the public this Saturday during the Aquarium's twenty fifth anniversary celebration. You'll be able to check out more than three dozen marine species.
Speaker 4: On air with a Ryan Seacrest, Today's National Ice Cream cake day. I point that out because my mother loves ice cream cake and as kids, that's what we had.
Speaker 1: We had the Baskin Robins ice cream cake.
Speaker 6: For our birthday, we had the Baskin Robin's ice cream pie. That was like our thing.
Speaker 1: Was it round as well?
Speaker 6: It's round, it's like in a pie tin, but.
Speaker 1: It had so not like the log right has.
Speaker 6: Oreo crust and that has like a caramel on top.
Speaker 4: So because you're wondering, I'm not just a cake person. I need cold with cake. I like the ice cream, like the cold temperature with the cake. N mostly stay today. Hi's in the mid seventies. All right, let's put our relationship guidance caps on for Anthony.
Speaker 1: How are you? Anthony?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Ryan, I'm morning. You know I need some help, Okay, So what.
Speaker 4: I know is your girlfriend has a study partner at school and school is out and she's still hanging with the study partner.
Speaker 1: What concerns you.
Speaker 5: Anthony, Yeah, it's just a weird situation. Like I don't want to be a toxic boyfriend or anything, but he's over like every day and it's just getting really weird at this point. Like I know they're good friends, and I shouldn't be worried, but you know, school's over. I never hung out with friends after school was over this much. I know it's convenient because he lives close by, but you know, sometimes when I'm not there, Yeah, I just get a little bit worried because they're just super good friends and they're both in the same major, and they both share a lot of things in common, like, you know, they're both English majors, that they love a bunch of stuff that they just talk about out for hours on end, and it feels like, you know, maybe she's developing an emotional connection with him that I just don't have.
Speaker 4: With it, Anthony, what I want to say, because this is all being broadcast, is don't worry about it. You love her, trust her. But what I'm thinking is I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I really don't like it.
Speaker 3: And how long have you guys been together.
Speaker 5: We've been together for about two sears.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: This is like, these are the ingredients for something bad to happen in my mind now that I don't know if that would be my own insecurity or I just feel like it is a little like, sure, you should trust your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: But it's a little recipe for disaster.
Speaker 2: Why are they spending so much time together if they're not studying for a test or in some sort of study group. This you know, like you're saying school is out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, school though, I mean I understan them being friends, and you know they have every right to hang out with each other. But also you know he's over, Like every day they spend a lot of time together.
Speaker 3: Are you ever around the two of them?
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean yeah, I'm home Usually I work hybrids, so some days I'm in the office, some days I'm I'm home and so be here for you know, lunch sometimes dinners.
Speaker 4: The mature me wants to say, don't worry about it, But the me me says, worry about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then I would address it with her, right, immature me would say, let's set him up with a girl.
Speaker 1: Oh right, you know, detour to the detour route.
Speaker 3: Get that guy booed up.
Speaker 6: No, it's talking about it's not about the guy. It's about your girlfriend. And I think that why she's the immature me. She's taking advantage of your your faith in her and your loyalty to her. And I just feel like there is there, there's a line, and there's a boundary that should be there when you're in a relationship and how much time you're spending with somebody of the opposite sex.
Speaker 3: She could just be oblivious that she's doing this to you.
Speaker 4: So what we should do, Anthony, we meaning you, We're not can't be there.
Speaker 1: But what you should do is be.
Speaker 4: Honest with your girlfriend about how you feel and see her reaction to that, because that reaction is going to help you with peace of mind, or it's going to help you realize this is a problem.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna go one way the other. Yeah, So can you do that, Anthony.
Speaker 3: She's either gonna explode or it's gonna be no big deal.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get some clarity here, and any clarity you can't just can't fester her.
Speaker 1: Does that work? Yeah, Anthony, Good luck, buddy, Thank you very much for calling. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It maybe where she puts him totally at ease right when when he talks to her, or.
Speaker 1: It may be I mean, I hope he's not.
Speaker 4: I mean, it may be where she says, I gotta tell you something, and that sucks.
Speaker 3: But to be doing it right under his nose yikes.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 4: But you can't just let it. You can't just go to bed at night not knowing. No, it's time for a second date update. So listen to this if you've never heard it before. Basically, we're gonna try and find out what happened to Kelsey. Why this guy that she met is not into it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean what happened because she says to us that they met at a ce Sun graduation party. Kelsey, you say, you guys hit it off and you thought it was a wonderful first date, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought we had a lot of fun. I mean, it was.
Speaker 1: Such a great first date. Tell me.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean we kissed outside the restaurant before we parted, so I mean I thought we were you know's going to be an item maybe, And so I sent him a cute check in text, but he didn't respond.
Speaker 4: So you have the kiss, You feel good, you felt like you had good chemistry and he gave you zero response to the text.
Speaker 1: What text did you send? What did you say in your text?
Speaker 9: I said, you know, thanks, thanks for the great night. I'd like to meet you again. Thanks really great and nothing.
Speaker 4: Tell you you have a look on your face as if you want to say something, so please you want to share it.
Speaker 6: I'm just digesting.
Speaker 4: I know you might be thinking the text. Do you think she's too excited with the text?
Speaker 6: No, because I like that. I had a great time. It's the it's the second part.
Speaker 4: Of it that let's do it again sometimes time things. Yeah, you think it was too enthusiastic.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know. I mean, that's all I can think of.
Speaker 1: But if she felt that, then why not say that?
Speaker 6: You're right? You're absolutely right, But you have to admit it. Guys are hunters and they like to chase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the game.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, but you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't have to do.
Speaker 3: I don't have to do it the right guy.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do with the right guy.
Speaker 4: Like, wow, everybody's energy turned on that one because you really don't.
Speaker 1: All right, Kelsey, I'm sorry. Listen. What is this guy's name?
Speaker 5: Josh?
Speaker 1: All right, here's the plan, Josh.
Speaker 4: Hold one second, we're gonna Oh do you cannot generalize the J that's that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: That upset a lot of j's, A lot of people with J names. Okay, I don't known what was it?
Speaker 11: Was?
Speaker 1: It not a Morning Hack.
Speaker 6: It was it my news, Yes it was your news, Yes, yes it was.
Speaker 4: It was experts who said in a dating survey that be careful with guys names that start.
Speaker 6: With J and girls names to start with M.
Speaker 1: How do you remember this stuff?
Speaker 3: I just did that in particular.
Speaker 2: Because I went through my roster of any guys that I dated with Jayson, I was like, yep, check out.
Speaker 4: All right, So Kelsey, we're gonna just put you on hold. I know we have Josh's number here, so let's see if we can get Josh and talk to him while you listen in to find out what's up.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: I feel for Kelsey. I mean, like an item. You were saying that an item, I know, an.
Speaker 1: Item that's cute.
Speaker 3: It was cute.
Speaker 4: We're I thought we're gonna be an item. I'm worried because I feel like Kelsey is so sweet and she really had hopes for she and Josh to go out again because she thought it went great on their first date. Why don't two point seven kiss FM in the middle of a second date update and she says that they met at a graduation party. Here she's son right, and they went out on this first date. They went well, they kissed. Afterwards. Her words were, I thought we would become an item. I thought we were it was.
Speaker 1: It was on.
Speaker 4: And then she sent him a text and he didn't respond. She had a great time wanting to do it again, and he just didn't respond. So here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna be very careful with Kelsey on the line. Kelsey, stay where you are. You're gonna be able to hear us. We're gonna talk to Josh and see what we can find out.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome to be really quiet. Here we go with Josh. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hey, Josh, thanks for holding on. My name is Ryan. I've got Cistiny and Tanya on the phone with us. How you doing, Hi, Josh, Hi, how you doing doing well?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 4: So all right, we're calling you just to be directed about a woman named Kelsey that you went out with. Did you guys have a good date together?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: We did? We did?
Speaker 11: It was it was it was a fine date.
Speaker 1: Great. What'd you do?
Speaker 11: We we got some we got some good food. We got a little hummus and nacho fries. We we uh we hit it off pretty well.
Speaker 9: Hmm.
Speaker 1: So Josh, at the end of the date, what were you feeling?
Speaker 11: I kind of feel weird talking about this on the radio.
Speaker 4: I would agree with you, it is a bit uncomfortable or awkward, and we apologize for that.
Speaker 1: But what were you feeling at the end of the date.
Speaker 11: I was feeling a little weird, to be honest. It was just I mean, it was a good date for sure, just I felt like she might have done a little too much research on me.
Speaker 1: What did she What do you mean by that?
Speaker 11: Down we're eating, We're having a couple of drinks, and she basically knew every in and out of my life.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, how would she know every in and out of your life? Where would you find that information?
Speaker 11: Listen, I don't know what she did, but she you know, everyone kind of looks each other up these days, so maybe she looks me up. But I mean, she knew what high school I went to, she knew my parents' names, she knew when my brother went to school. Like, I mean, it was flattering at first, but definitely not creepier as it went on.
Speaker 1: And what did you like about Kelsey?
Speaker 11: I mean, we had some good banter, she's cute, she eats well too, But.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a great, pretty good match though otherwise.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, But the one thing that, you know, after all the creepiness with you know, the you know, with her doing all her research on me, I mean I think, I think, I'm sure what I saw, but I definitely saw her mom pick her up from dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what was the problem with that?
Speaker 11: Well, well, I mean her mom picked her up from dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, how else is she gonna get home?
Speaker 3: Uber?
Speaker 1: Uber is expensive?
Speaker 3: We don't know the circumstances. Maybe her mom was in town, and.
Speaker 1: I like spending drives with my mother. It's not a problem.
Speaker 3: The mom thing doesn't bug me.
Speaker 4: The mom all right, hold on for a second, Josh, I just want to tell you that Kelsey is on the phone right now listening to this.
Speaker 1: Kelsey, you've heard what Josh has had to say. Can you tell us why your mom picked you up?
Speaker 9: Yes, it's so embarrassing. I didn't know you saw that. Honestly, I don't drive. I live at home. I mean, it was it's just easier. I mean, everything is so expensive, and I have anxiety, so that's why I don't drive.
Speaker 1: Which is totally fine.
Speaker 4: Kelsey. Now, Josh really liked you. It sounds like you heard what he had to say about you. He really liked you. Did you check him out beforehand? Before seeing him? Did you do a little research on him?
Speaker 9: Well? I mean yeah, just due diligence. I wanted to make sure that the guy didn't have a criminal background. I get it, friends that I've had some really creepy dates. I didn't want to get hurt, you know.
Speaker 4: I do, Josh, I just want to You can hear the sound of Kelsey's voice here. It sounds like there are a lot of really good things potentially happening in your mind about Kelsey. Do you think there's a reason have another date together?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 11: So I I do. I do think so. I think those are all pretty valid reasons. I wasn't.
Speaker 12: I wasn't.
Speaker 11: I didn't know about that, so I guess I kind of just judged the book by the cover. But now she's you know, she's a great girl, and I'd be more than happy to go out with her again.
Speaker 1: I love that, Kelsey. He liked the way you eat, or what you what? Do you like? The way she eats?
Speaker 3: She eats well?
Speaker 11: Yeah, she knows how to eat. She knows how to eat. I like a girl that knows how.
Speaker 10: To eat you.
Speaker 1: I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: Happy for you guys.
Speaker 4: We're gonna let you both connect off air each other. Thank you very much Kelsey for reaching out. Good luck all right, Josh and Kelsey, thank you much.
Speaker 3: Wait did we save them?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know what we did, but yeah, I guess in a way we had a role we did.
Speaker 1: I have no issue with she's being picked up, like.
Speaker 2: Come there, and I understand now that she says she has anxiety, so that's why she That's why she looked him up, just so that she could.
Speaker 4: I understand, you're going out with somebody you don't know. Tell me you've looked everybody up before.
Speaker 6: One hundred and I didn't think it was weird from the get go.
Speaker 3: So maybe she just overshared information. That's the thing we've all done.
Speaker 1: It go to hold back a look.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: Tell them that you know all that.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: That was her mistake.
Speaker 1: I love you the Gate, keep the due diligence.
Speaker 6: Gate, keep, yes, honor.
Speaker 4: I'm going to conference both Kevin Jonas and Frankie Jonas.
Speaker 1: I am look at that, guys. No problem, right there, Kevin and frank are you there? Hello?
Speaker 11: Hello, mister secrets gentlemen.
Speaker 4: All right, if you're Kevin speak, I need to make sure I know who's who.
Speaker 8: Hey, man's Kevin.
Speaker 10: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? I can recognize that now, Frankie, Frankie, go ahead for the listeners here, Hello, Hello, Hello, Frankie.
Speaker 4: He's Frankie's got a You have a sultry voice.
Speaker 12: It's very low compared to the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little deeper, Frankie Jonas. When did your voice drop? Mine dropped when I was like twelve and I thought i'd be tall. It never happened. When's yours drop?
Speaker 12: Right around fourteen? I say maybe thirteen? It got a pretty low and then it just kept going.
Speaker 3: That's really fun. And it happens for dudes like that. It doesn't happen for girl.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: It's actually kind of awkward when it does happen, because then it jumps back and forth.
Speaker 1: Kevin, did you ever have it where it went back and forth? Squeaked a little bit?
Speaker 8: Oh for sure, I squeak. We all did the problem for us. It may have squeaked on stage, which was not necessarily great.
Speaker 4: Any way, I just want to you know, a couple of weeks ago, I was at Dodger Stadium for this moment, it's time for Dodger Baseball. That's Ryan with his woo that's me at the at the end of giving him a woo who. And then I saw you guys did this at Dodger Stadium where you're gonna be doing your show. And at the beginning, I think we sound a lot alike. At the end I realized I was less cool with my woohoo versus what you did here.
Speaker 1: It is was that nerve wracking Kevin.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 8: I went up there and I was talking to the some of the players previously, and they're like, what do you guys? Are you guys thro on the first pitch, Like no, we're here to say, you know, let's go to Dodgers Baseball. And I said that and then they're like no, no, no, no, that's wrong, that's wrong. I was like, oh right, and so I said that, and then then it was that was the only thing repeating in my brain further than next Like, you know, hour.
Speaker 12: Was like, all right, you just get it right, just get it right. Just scarr.
Speaker 4: No. They I was so nervous. They they must have told me just like a they must have told me eighteen times. You know, the words are it's time for dodg your baseball.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, clear that if you mess this up, you will be like they're probably going to cancel the show.
Speaker 4: And I was like, they made it clear, if you screw this up, you're the first person in the history to ever screw it up.
Speaker 1: So that would have been.
Speaker 8: Just a little bit Thank god live in New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, Kevin and Frankie Jonas with us. I'm going to get to claim to fame here in just a second. Frankie, you just did the troop Adoor performing there.
Speaker 1: How was that? How was that?
Speaker 12: Oh? It was? It was an incredible experience. I mean, it's such a story I knew, and I mean, I'm so honored going on this journey of beginning to do shows and follow in the and the and the family has been incredible, man, And it was a real honor to be able to play in that room.
Speaker 1: Do you have.
Speaker 4: A like a little speech of pep talk you give yourself, frank it before you walk out on stage.
Speaker 12: I mean kind of there's I mean, there's definitely a moment with the with the band and and stuff where we just sort of you know, sett an intention and a vibe, and I mean it's definitely when I put on the rat costume, that's when that's when serious. Yeah, exactly, I have a big old like Times square mascot rat costume square and come on stage and gets pretty hot by the second song. But I pushed it could be.
Speaker 4: Our Halloween idea. Guys like that. So gentlemen, Claim to Fame. The premise is this, these guys are doing Claim to Fame Monday's eight pm on ABC and available on Hulu the next day. But the concept is celebrity families relatives. They compete for a chance to win by concealing the identity of their famous family member.
Speaker 1: Correct, that is correct.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so they're all related to a famous celebrity.
Speaker 8: The idea is put twelve of these contests in a house together and none of them know who is related to any of the celebrities, and they have to figure them figure out who others are related to while keeping their secrets. Yeah that secret, which is great. So it's really fun and pretty intense. And the first episode is absolutely wild and it's been a fun time doing it. It's the second season now and we're having a blast.
Speaker 4: And what is frecky like when you you guys don't know, right, I mean, you have to figure it out yourself.
Speaker 12: We have no idea. We try and go into it as as unknowing as possible so we can have the most genuine reactions.
Speaker 4: Are their voices or is there body language? Or what is it that you've looked for that I just started to think of, Like Sistany's parents came out and they were in the house. I mean the giveaway I know immediately by by the body language and the energy they was Sistney's.
Speaker 1: Parents also, I know them. But what do you look for?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: What's the criteria?
Speaker 8: So it's a little bit it's a little different, right. We have tons of clues in the house, they have clue walls. Every conversation they're having, we completely sequester them, so they have no internet, no phone, no TV, no radio.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Ryan cut you out.
Speaker 8: And then from there, well, they are pretty much only going off of the conversations they can have in the house, So you're kind of taking everything at face value for.
Speaker 11: As long as you do.
Speaker 1: I mean, you didn't know Zendia's cousin was Zinda's cousin.
Speaker 8: No, the only person we knew, what you know, was Mobile's sister, which is obviously agents, like like they are in all for all intensive purposes pretty much twins, So that was the only giveaway. But even then that became kind of like it became a strategy for most because they're like, cool, we know this one, so you will save that for a long term. But then she kept winning challenges and kept getting immunity, so then they didn't know what to do with himself. So it was like kind of like they kept shooting themselves in the foot a little bit, but it was really the show is super fun, and this season, because of the first one, they finally had something to watch, they kind of like came in with they.
Speaker 1: Knew what they were getting into.
Speaker 12: Yeah, exactly, they knew.
Speaker 8: They had like stories made up, they changed names. It's way more in depth with the backstory that they created them like that though.
Speaker 4: All right, it's called Claim to Fame. Check that out Monday's eight pm ABC stream Next day on Hulu. Kevin and Frankie jonas gentlemen great to hear from. You take care, We'll see you soon, all right, all right, thank you am I. Yeah, Frankie's got that that big D voice, right. Rihanna saw that she stepped down in CEO of her company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't she started in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: That just means that she will still be it's still her company, but she's not running and she's not doing like the day to day.
Speaker 4: It means like, honestly, she's got a lot of her play probably where she's got enough going on. It's some I don't know the facts, but when you see that happen many times a company gets to be that big and you've got it up and going and then someone else does the day to day responsibility, the meetings and the phone calls and all of that. It's remarkable. Everything she's done, Oh, everything she's done.
Speaker 3: For her well, she's done music right now.
Speaker 1: She has done music.
Speaker 3: That's we want you.
Speaker 1: What do you know? Come on? You know something?
Speaker 3: No, remember the super Bowl there was like all the rumors, they were like.
Speaker 1: The meetings, what do you know?
Speaker 3: Because crickets from her label Crickets.
Speaker 6: But you know what's interesting when I went to a wedding last weekend and they used Rihanna Lift Me Up as their first dance as a couple.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, speaking of couples.
Speaker 1: No real segue there, but that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: There's a new term that potential couples or non couples are using, detached dating.
Speaker 1: But is it new Sisney where we've seen this.
Speaker 2: That's where I was like, Ah, I don't know, because detached dating if you're single, you may be a detached dater if you are kind of dating multiple people. And I think it's a slippery slope with all the dating apps because it's just so easy to seipe left right and date casually not fully commit to a relationship. So we can break down what exactly is a detached dater or signs that you might be guilty of it. And one is that you might feel a wall is up between you and your partners, and you always kind of have that guard up.
Speaker 3: You always have that.
Speaker 2: Wall, don't You don't let those people in, you won't let them close to you. Another one is that you keep things casual or date multiple people at a time, using that as a way to avoid attachment. But then I just think at the end of the day, it's just your player.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: It's like, isn't it just wanting to play or or play the field.
Speaker 3: It's like a fancier way of saying it in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: But it's like you, okay, So let's say you're a detached dater because you have this wall up between you and your partners.
Speaker 1: You won't let people get close to you. So what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: If you want to like get deeper into it, like what is your issue.
Speaker 2: That's then that's what the more you can get with the quote unquote experts. It's all about you finding peace within yourself. You know, it's all that blah blah blah love stuff where it's like you got.
Speaker 1: To love you, you love somebody else.
Speaker 4: There's an author David Brooks, and he writes about I wrote this down.
Speaker 1: He writes about that.
Speaker 4: Some say you have to actually be loved before you can love, like you have to be loved so you can understand what love is to give it to somebody else.
Speaker 1: So I'm not so sure. So you first, did you feel.
Speaker 3: That from your parents or is it that not the same type of love?
Speaker 4: It could be the same, could be different, but I think, like you know, you always hee her. I mean, I'm kind of I don't know if I'm so much about it anymore.
Speaker 1: It's I can keep here from everybody.
Speaker 4: Well, you've got to love yourself before you can love everybody else.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that works for everybody.
Speaker 4: Maybe you need to like understand what love feels like to receive it to be able to give it back to someone else.
Speaker 3: I know, I see what you're saying, right.
Speaker 2: But then you can also fall into the trap of loving that so much that you would never know to give it back because you're just trapped in that vortex of just this is awesome, Like, why do I have to give it back to somebody else if I'm just getting all this love?
Speaker 6: Tanya, Well, I think it's important to know the love languages because you could be receiving love the way that you could be giving love the way that you like to receive it, but that person might not receive love the same way as you, so then you're basically just like speaking different languages.
Speaker 4: But the concept of feeling loved to give that back to somebody is an interesting one that's different than oh, I've just got to love me before I love you.
Speaker 3: I think it starts with your children. I think it's the way that you're loved by your parents.
Speaker 4: Because what if you didn't have the kind of love you need from your parents right then you need to find that from a partner and someone else before you understand how to get You might need to have that breakthrough with someone before you can understand how to give it back to someone.
Speaker 6: It all goes back to childhood. Let me tell you every therapy session I have, it's like this reminds you of a time.
Speaker 1: Every session tells you the same time stop paying.
Speaker 6: Well no, no, no, But like I'm not saying every single session, but most most.
Speaker 1: Every session they're telling your childhood you're good.
Speaker 6: Most cases things come from things that stem from your childhood. It really all does.
Speaker 1: It is true? Yeah, it is true, just from therapy sessions. Here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, happy dating, good boy. Jessica is on the phone. What diy, Jessica? How you doing good?
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: I'm doing super well, Thank you very much. It looks like we're all here.
Speaker 4: So it says on the call screen, your husband got a tattoo and there's an issue with the tattoo.
Speaker 13: Yes, so I'll give you a little bit of a backstory. We had twins last year. They were our first kids. Yes, really exciting, and the tattoo is totally fine to get a tattoo. He did this without telling me, which again is fine. But what he did was he got a picture of the four of us, so me, him and our two kids walking on the beach, and it's really nice. It's beautiful. It's a really lovely sentiment. But the thing is, I don't know if I'm overthinking us or not, is that we aren't sure we're having more children. It's been a discussion back and forth for a while. Obviously, twins has been a lot, and it just when he came home with this tattoo, it made it seem like final, like this was it. There's no more kids, and we haven't really come up with that decision, you know, with each other, and he keeps kind of dancing around the issue. I don't know if I'm overthinking it too much, if I'm reading too much into it.
Speaker 1: Just what can't you add tattoos? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is it the end?
Speaker 13: You definitely can. I just didn't know, you know, if this was kind of like his way of telling me without telling me he doesn't want to have more kids just because it's like both of us and the kids. I guess you certainly can add like other tattoos, but.
Speaker 4: I assuming and guessing is kind of talk sick here, right, It's like it makes you kind of eats you up on the inside. So I my guidance would be to express how you're what you're thinking in a way to your husband and get his reaction. But if I got a tattoo of two kids, I could always add another.
Speaker 3: Where did he get the tattoo?
Speaker 13: It's on his arm? I'll actually I just sent over a picture of it to the number to text that you guys can see.
Speaker 1: And you said that I thought you were asking like which store, which parlor?
Speaker 3: And then like the body part?
Speaker 1: So well, who mark? Where do we get the text? I'm putting it up here for you. We just got it, okay, glasses. That's a beautiful is that the tattoo?
Speaker 13: It is?
Speaker 1: That's his arm?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What part of his arm is that?
Speaker 13: It's like the back of the lower arm.
Speaker 1: Is he muscular?
Speaker 2: Clearly he is, because I'm like like a sleep I got wrapping around.
Speaker 4: Like a family of a sunset. He's got a compass.
Speaker 3: And motion is that okay?
Speaker 2: Is there space on the other arm.
Speaker 13: There's a little bit of space on the other arm.
Speaker 4: Not so what he what he captured in the tattoo is the family of four holding hands. It would be difficult to add so it's almost like it's your tattoos book.
Speaker 3: Ended by you guys have a baby and another baby.
Speaker 2: You put the baby's face right there in that like sun reflection.
Speaker 1: Day his arms to get him to be like that, they're nice. Does he have a routine?
Speaker 3: Okay for good enough subject here, Ryan, I don't do his muscle.
Speaker 1: I love his Yeah it's hot, but I mean I'm saying like hot for I wish I had it.
Speaker 13: Right Yeah, Well, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to like dwell on this too much. At the end of the day, it's a moment that he wanted to capture. This time right now that you have with your twins is special. It is just the four of you, okay, and maybe you have another baby, maybe you don't, no matter what, Like these years are the years with just the four of you. So he wants to he wanted to capture it.
Speaker 3: It's done. The tattoos on his arm.
Speaker 2: If you guys have another baby, that's going to be a whole other chapter like this. I'm literally living it. And we have family portraits in our home where it's just the four of us and they're hanging on the wall, and Savey is going to see those one day and she's gonna be like, I'm not in that picture, and it's because you were born. So I think it's okay.
Speaker 13: Okay, that's a really nice way of thinking about it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just good. Does he have an Instagram?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, can you text writ.
Speaker 4: I want to see the Instagram because that would not fit on my back. I'm sorry, but I'm sorry, all right, thank you, Jessica, goodbye and good life by I think she's reading too much into it, but it's a it's a great tattoo. Let me Mark, I mean, when you get the Instagram, leave the man alone.
Speaker 1: No, I'm in I'm into fitness right now.
Speaker 3: Right now, You're always into it.
Speaker 4: The lifestyle in southern California is that of being outside. It's what we signed up for. It's the beach, It's the beach cities. It's the juxtaposition of all of it right, the mountains, the beaches, the valley, I mean the snow. You can see snow caps sometimes in the ocean, sometimes the same day. This is incredible on like any other place.
Speaker 6: Rocking the beaches and docking or what is.
Speaker 4: It reaching the beaches and rocking the docks do yeah, But there's these warnings about stay out of the It's summertime and they're saying stay out of the ocean. Popular spots Malibu, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, stay.
Speaker 1: Out of the water. What's going on in the water? How bad is it? And is it getting worse and worse every year?
Speaker 3: And where's the cutoff line?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, can I get it for a minute?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or just like dipping my toe in, it's gonna Yeah, my toennail is gonna fall off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Well, what do we know?
Speaker 1: We're gonna I tell you, we don't know anything yet. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 4: Alison Wou of Heal the Bay is on with us here to shed some light on it. Alison, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 1: How you doing pretty good?
Speaker 10: Thanksfully. I'm inviting me to the.
Speaker 4: Show, absolutely absolutely happy to have you clear some stuff up.
Speaker 1: But what's going on? What's going on with our ocean water?
Speaker 4: We keep seeing these warnings don't get in because of the bacteria.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, I would like to say that the majority of California species are actually still pretty good. So according to a report card, ninety five percent of California species received excellent grades of A or B the past summer, which means the majority of beaches are clean and safe for our creational activities during the summertime.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's good news. But are they the beaches that we want to go use? Because I see these are like the popular beaches that are a problem.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 10: So, one big problem happened last year is rainfall. Because after the rainfall, you can imagine like all thirty things on the street will get picked up by the rainwater and it will be flushed direct to the ocean without any treatment. So that means a lot of harmful terms along with some pea con pllusions will be flushed into the ocean. And what we swim with ocean with these pe coopollusions, it's very likely that we'll get sick with some leg skin.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, when you say, this is what's inching. So I think the thing that we're trying to understand Alison moved from here to base with us. So when they say, you know Cintamonica peer and you want to supply a blanca, are the top spot on the and you're on the heel of the base beach bummer list. Does that mean if like the water by the piers, can we not even put our feet in it?
Speaker 1: Can we not even get in for a few minutes?
Speaker 10: Well, based on pool? So here we do our grades based on their feical indicator bacteria concentration.
Speaker 1: People want what the fecal bacteria.
Speaker 10: So the fecal indicator bacteria basically what we are Yeah, basically what we are afraid of are those like those like poop matters in the water, because there's all different kinds of germs, bacteria, viruses in the poop, and we do not want to poop. Sometimes people poop, sometimes animal poop. Definitely people poops are more dangerous, but animal poops we do not want to swim the animal poop as.
Speaker 4: Well, right, No, No, I want to avoid all the poops. I am not a poop swimmer.
Speaker 2: What type of animals that seagulls, like what mostly birds, I'm assuming or a fish or is a coyote poop from the hills.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then in the Santa monicap here, like definitely you can see a lot of birds fear and that's why the St. Monica people they believe that maybe the bird bird pollution is.
Speaker 1: So I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Can you recommend a couple of good beaches here that are conveniently located.
Speaker 1: To l A.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then like basically all open beaches are pretty clean here out of Los Angeles, like my personal favorite, I always like beaches near for example, the Huntington Beach and also beaches near Malibu they're very clean. Yeah, basically every beach with like open oceans, they're pretty clean. Those beach bombers. So the only two beach bombers in Los Ange just one cent one co app here when which might be like heavily polluted by perfecal matter, and the other beach bomber is the play is Marina Dowry Mother's beach, and that's due to lack of circulation because it's apparently enclosed by Marina Dowway. So when there's like pollution. It's no way to wash that tout. So usually yeah, so swiming open ocean and do not swim after the rain will be my like major recommendations.
Speaker 4: Okay, very good, Thank you so much Alison for coming on.
Speaker 1: I just did. Is this something that's getting worse and worse every year?
Speaker 10: I can say that it's definitely get really worse for the previous year because of these like huge rainforces with so much brains, like flushing all those untreated rainwater through storm drinks into the ocean. There are definitely more days with unsafe water conditions compared to previous years.
Speaker 4: I hope you know parents, moms, teachers, kids, camp counselors, dads, whoever's taking kids to the beach or hearing.
Speaker 3: This, right, yeah, pick the right beach.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Alison Wu from Here to Bay for coming on. I have to say I'm sadden by it. That's why they call the bummer.
Speaker 1: Beach list, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there is a fashion trend that is called the Tomato girl summer fashion trend. Correct, and I have heard about it, so I'm not totally oblivious to it.
Speaker 3: Same same, and I think for me.
Speaker 4: It's not only about putting on the tomato colors. It's just about like where am I going to carry off my tomato colors? Where am I going to go carry off?
Speaker 1: Carry off?
Speaker 4: Like pull them off, carry them off, walk around? Where am I going to show off my tomato colors?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, So what's the trend Tomato girl Summer?
Speaker 6: Tomato Girl Summer has over two hundred eight million views on TikTok and rising. Everybody from Billie Eilish to Haley Bee. Courtney Kardashian was an early adopter of this trend. So what is tomato girl Summer? And it's not just about dressing up like the color for the fruit, although a lot of read is involved. It's about embracing the vibes of a chill European summer. So think breezy walks on the coast somewhere in Europe, strolling through the farmer's market, afternoon swims in these.
Speaker 14: Oceans except for the poop beaches. But yes, yeah, that's what got me is that you put on your tomato color and you go.
Speaker 1: Outside to a farmer's market that just sounds like a.
Speaker 6: Gra And it's not even just the red like the tomato color, but it's like flowy linen pants, head scarves, espadrills, woven handbags, and then patterns, like a lot of patterns.
Speaker 1: Well, tomatoes coming green and yellow, so you don't have to just do red.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do a little green like a Papa green.
Speaker 1: Right, I love a green tomato. Yeah, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Do and even like a very like organic glass blown green vase that you can have on the dining table that can hold all of the fruit. So I was so, I was like looking at this and they had like one of the things that to incorporate into Tomato Girl Summer to do decor in your house could be like a glass blown vase.
Speaker 1: It's green to be a Tomato Bro Summer too.
Speaker 3: Sure this is there's no discrimination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is way up stuff. I like the whole I read it. I liked it.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was just about eating tomatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm like the opposite of Tomato Girl Summer. I feel like my aesthetic right now is very like non pattern.
Speaker 1: I know, maybe next year your pattern.
Speaker 3: Not too late on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that's it for us. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You guys coming over tonight tonight Now I have dinner plans. Thank you so much for the invite.
Speaker 1: How about not the same day invite?
Speaker 6: Taco Tuesday broke black? Yeah yeah, texting us an hour before lunch.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just want to be that noon for not going.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about the hummingbirds I have. They're in the yard.
Speaker 4: They fly top speed and stop on a dime.
Speaker 1: Have you seen hummingbirds this summer?
Speaker 3: I do love hummingbirds.
Speaker 2: I was feeding them for a while and then like a little sugar water, and then they were so needy.
Speaker 1: They all started talking.
Speaker 4: And like a few days hanging out of your place.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see them. I guys, have a good one. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow