Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by all State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking all State first, Like you know, to check the date of the Big Game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with all States savings. Very terms apply All State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 2: So much money did you end up making yesterday?
Speaker 3: Ash Oo?
Speaker 2: I was curious why Demands wasn't going out one night this weekend.
Speaker 3: I was like, why are you here?
Speaker 2: It's like, ah, gotta be grinding, like grinding. It's like, yeah, double money available for grand theft auto online missions. I could make a cool fifteen million if I play it right. At Evan and then he was still grinding. Is still you know, working seven days a week, no days off when the Grammys were into but I was like time for me to go to bed, buddy. But hey, like the Mayor of New York, Eric Adams, says, you're gonna hang with the boys at night. You got to wake up with the men in the morning. You were there all night and now you're here, ready to do it. You're ready to go here, Okay, let's do it. Welcome into What's Right with Nick Wright, Episode number seven. This one might be our very best one yet. We have a ton to get to, but as we always do on this show, we have to start with what we're not getting to. Not on the show today the National Championship Game, not because I don't care about it, but because we are recording a few hours before the National Championship Game, so we're not able to talk it because you're gonna be watching or listening right after the National Championship Game. We're not getting to the eleven seed terrible Lakers losing their sixth straight game, and we're not getting to production being paused for bad boys.
Speaker 3: For those are the things convenient.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on a second, how convenient the Lakers losing streak is and making the show?
Speaker 2: How convenient that you start talking before you've been introduced. You got a little This demands is my son. He's the sidekick of the show. But as you might be able to tell he's already trying to make himself the cost of the show, where he just who opens up his mic. He's like, hey, let me jump in before I've been introduced. Listen, the Lakers not making the show is not convenient for me. I obviously would love to talk about the Lakers. I don't stack the show. I'm not in charge of these things. And if you are the eleven seed and just terrible, you can't make the show. So why don't instead of you alleging nefarious things and you can look up nefarious turn a commercial break, why don't you tell me what we are actually talking about it?
Speaker 3: You know, wet with Okay, you're back and forth with Kevin Durant. What happened? Oh?
Speaker 2: I had forgotten about this. This was five six days ago. Okay, so let's walk. Let me let me paint this picture. I'm at Barclays with seats I purchased, paid a little bit too much for. But as I tweeted, and this isn't even the tweets that caused the controversy. Kids always remember sporting event, no matter how expens of the tickets, they're free if you bet on the right team. So your mom and I were there to manse. We had second row seats to watch Yannis, the best player alive, hit the dagger three, then hit the free throws and beat the next. So I tweeted, I legit feel for Kd's second best Lebron for a decade, the moment he might have passed Lebron, Jana's passed him, second player, a high school second picking the draft, second best player in the NBA for life. Legit awful luck. So Katie says, and don't show the next tweets yet, because if you're watching, we're showing them to you. If you're listening, you just follow along. Don't feel bad for the god life has been in incredible little Nikky, So kay, I see that. This is like twenty eight minutes after the game ends, Katie fires off this tweet. Now, let me defend Kevin Durant here. My tweet was mean. There is no way around it. It was mean, and it was meaner. I think that most people understood, but Katie understood because ten years ago, Kevin Durant was interviewed by Sports Illustrated and the cover was KD and the quote was I'm sick of coming in second and he said, I was the second player out of high school, I was second pick of the draft, I was second in MVP voting, and he had just lost in the finals Lebron, So I know this is something that actually has got has been a thing with him, but I just couldn't resist. It was a mean tweet, but it was a good tweet. However, I also then could not resist more. And now we can show the next series because KD if you noticed, he said, don't feel bad for the god. The and little Nikki were my two takeaways there. So I said, honest question before bed, if Katie's a god, what does that make yo? Honest? And he says, a god just like you are, but you'd rather be a peasant. So there's a lot to unpack here. But first of all, it also should be noted that I didn't just you know, take my win or my lossman on how you like it. A couple of days later, Katie scored his career high fifty five against the Hawks in a game the Nets had to have, but they lost, and I sent another one saying, even on a night Katie gets his career high, he still comes in second tough times, So listen, I'm needling Durant. I have no problem Durant coming back at me. But I also don't think anything while it was mean, I don't think anything I said there was out of bounds. I also think there is an interesting window into Durant on a number of levels. One is, it's less than thirty minutes removed from the end of a game that was a critical loss for them against the Bucks. And he's not only already on his phone, but I didn't even tag him in those tweets and he doesn't follow me, so either it's been sent to him or he's searching or whatever, and he's already firing on Twitter. The other interesting part of it, as we're and listen, I'm gonna I'm gonna hit the clock today. If you're watching, we only have seven minutes left for the first time, I'm actually gonna hit the clock even though I'm going along this long in this first segment, I'm gonna start hitting the clock correctly, so I've got to go faster. But the other interesting part was Katie low Key complimented me there because he said I could be a god, but I choose to be a peasant.
Speaker 4: Well, it's crazy. Well, mom was actually on his side. Oh yeah, pretty crazy to me. Yeah, so Demansey's correct about this.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if we have these tweets to show you, but when Demanse says mom, that's obviously his mom my wife, she's sitting next to me in the car ride back from the stadium. Seese my tweets and tweets. I'm not a part of this. I'm a fan of yours KT And then she knifes me with and the name is nicki pooh, not little Nicky. So we'll talk more about your mother later. I don't really want to pull her into this at least for the time being. But do we have more on the Durant thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, let's follow your logic here. Yeah, you say Katie is the second best behind Giatis. Yeah, that means you're saying he's better than Lebron.
Speaker 3: Okay, be honest. What was the last time Lebron was better than Katie?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like it was back when I was in high school, back when you were in high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop it. There is never been a moment prior to this year. Maybe one could argue last year, but Katie was banged up that Katie's been.
Speaker 3: Better than Lebron.
Speaker 2: The idea that Katie was better than Lebron when they were in Golden State, I aner saying Katie won those championships. Does anyone in the world think that if Katie and Lebron switch places and Katie was on those Calves teams and Lebron was on the Warriors teams, those finals would have gone any different. No, the only difference would have been in twenty eighteen when it was Lebron, Kevin Love half the time and Jeff Green. No Kyrie that if that was Katie there in place Lebron in twenty eighteen, there's no chance those Cavs see make the finals. But yes, right now, Katie is better than Lebron, as is someone whose name is on the screen. Well, two people's names are on the screen, which I think we're gonna get to right now.
Speaker 4: Looks like two of my favorite players. What's up, Bacon of Giannis? Yeah, you made a finals prediction Sunday. Yeah, Gianni's Bucks versus Lucas Mavz. Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of respect for a guy who's never even made won a playoff series.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why do you believe Luca, some role players and Jason Kidd can beat Phoenix in Golden State.
Speaker 2: Because I saw the closest the player whose game was closely mimiced. Uh, Luca, I saw him do it fifteen years ago. Now you're too young to remember this, but you were. You were with me watching the game when this was all happening. Two thousand and seven, twenty two year old Lebron James, who had been to two playoff series ever, was playing in I'm sorry, yeah, played in two playoff series ever prior to that year oh seven. We were at Castro's house, oh seven, and I am watching watching Lebron put up the forty eight special against Detroit, watching it happen, and I'm saying, oh my god, it's a ride. Lebron and Booby Gibson and Damon Jones are going to make the finals. That's what Lukadanciic is about to do. Lugadancich is twenty three, he's played in two playoff series ever, and he spinter Dinwiddie and Jalen Brunson are going to make the finals, period, point blank. You watch what he tortured the Bucks over the weekend. There is no answer for him, but you're like, oh, it won't work in the playoffs. Luca in his career in the postseason thirty four nine and ten. And keep in mind, midway through one of those series, Marcus Morris mained his ankle and he was injured for it. He's still averaged thirty nine and ten for that series. Last year averaged thirty six, nine and ten for that series. Every playoff game he's ever played, Kawhi and Paul George have been the two wing defenders, and he's unstoppable. The MAVs are making the finals, and of course the Bucks are making the finals right now. You can get Bucks MAVs f Bucks over MAVs in the finals. You can get fifty to one on it, fifty to one on it. If you want a nice long shot bet. That is absolutely gonna happen. I said I was gonna hit the clock. That means I really have to go fast through this last two. All right, what's the next Let's go to the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a few days, but I'm still confused on what just happened in Tampa. Yeah, Arian's retired out of nowhere. Todd Bowles is replacing him. Yeah, do you buy that Brady had nothing to do with this?
Speaker 2: No, the timing is too suspend to buy Brady had nothing to do with it. I'd love to believe Bruce Arians, who to his credit has been a true champion of diversity, has the most diverse staff for any non black head coach ever, and shows you want to be a black guy to hire black people. I'd love to believe the story of he just wanted to hand over a championship team to Todd Bowles given another chance. I love that idea. The problem is twofold one is the timing is too suspicious. It answers so many questions about Brady's odd retirement. It's the idea that Brady unretired and then monstere it the next day found out Arians is walking away when there have been reports about them not getting along. It just doesn't pass smell tests. And here's the other thing. What is the thing I always told you back when you and I didn't have as healthy of a relationship we have now, Which is the problem with lying to me? Oh is if you do it once on a big thing when you're not doing it, I'm gonna think you are right that like once you've sever the trust. It's going to hurt both of us because I'm not going to know when to take you seriously. Right, all right, that's how I look at Tom Brady. Now, Sorry, man, I can't believe you. Your sham retirement was a sham retirement, the idea you never intended to be retired, and you told me no, it was real. So now when you're like, no, I love Bruce, I'm sorry you lied to me too recently, I can't do it, all right, said, I'm gonna make the clock. I got forty five seconds. Read this fast, go quickly on to my favorite subject, golf.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Tiger says he's a game time decision for the Masters. Yeah, no idea. If he'll play, yeah, if he's still not sure if he can, doesn't that mean he shouldn't play? And as a Tiger fan, do you even want to see him play if he's not one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Of course I want to see him play. He's not one hundred percent. It's the Masters. He's going to be splitting fairways at Augusta. He's playing. I already bet him at eighty to one, eighty to one. I put five hundred dollars on Tiger eighty. Wow, just so you know the five hundred times eighty, you can gravi a kit your phone calculator. But the answers forty thousand, forty thousand dollars come in my way when Tiger gets green jacket number six. That's the clock. Hit that buzzer. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Juell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Tania, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: Forty thousand dollars. Yeah, I did bet that sounds like an SRT for the boy. SRT. Yep, what's an SRT.
Speaker 4: It's a Dodge charger.
Speaker 3: A charger.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even a charging type of guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're more of a three train type of guy. You're not a charger type of guy. You're an O five broken Mercury type of guy. Then you got hit and run in college and it wasn't my fault. Yeah, Demanzi kept getting hit and run. It's unbelievable. People kept running.
Speaker 3: Into him and I did not say hidden.
Speaker 4: The last time was a hit and run. They swerved into my lane, forced me to hit the median. That's when the car got messed up the most.
Speaker 2: Hold on, did the car hit you No, then it's not.
Speaker 3: A hit and run. Buddy.
Speaker 2: Demanse is two for two on cars that he's owned that at one point having to drive them post air bag side air bag deployment, meaning like just regularly like get into the car. Hold on, guys, I have to fold in these air bags that deployed. Yeah, listen, the last one, the last accident that Demanse was in in the Mountaineer was not his fault. Despite it not being his fault, the way it was resolved was I had to meet these guys, had Demanse meet them in a parking lot with a payoff so.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh day I knew a cash payment and the most unenforceable in court sign this document saying you won't sue my poor son here, please, I beg of you. God dog it man still cheaper than your sisters, though. Were you guys recording all of that? Oh, buddy, that's a bad beat for you. Head on a swivel. I kind of set you up to fail there talking about your torture driving history. But I should have remembered, and you should have remembered. These guys are always recording. Also, let me explain something to the audience. Let's just get into the B block now. If you guys are still recording, let's just go. I cheated a bit in the A block. I was so tortured that I was zero for six on hitting the clock. Because if you're just listening to us, we have this clock on the side, it's a countdown to try to keep me moving. We're supposed to do five segments, five topics in that A block. I knew I had no chance of actually hitting the clock for the first time, which I did has promised, so I asked them to move the fifth segment topic from the A block to the B block, so before we even get to our game. This is our first segment of the B block, which is actually kind of the it doesn't matter, you know, time's a you know, a made up concept anyway, man made all right, So what what's the what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: We've talked a lot about Kde not much about his team.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they're trash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the Nets are locked into the plane and are currently the tense ten s. What's the biggest problem for the Nets? Steve Nash, Kyrie or how good the East is?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's not how good the East is because I understand early in the year it's like, oh, the Calves are frisky, but they're not Celtics to the Celtics. But so here's the thing. The Calves are frisky, you know, they're not the bulls. They have fallen off a bit. The Celtics, just Robert Williams was like low key really important for them, and he's out the next six weeks if not longer. And Philly stills trouble closing games. So aside from Milwaukee, it should be there for the taking for Brooklyn. Unfortunately, Brooklyn stinks. And so here let me start on Kyrie. Then I'll get to Nash because it's not just Nation, it's not just Kyrie, but they're both call forble. So just some facts for you. In games Kyrie Irving has played this season, the Nets not only have the worst defensive raiding in basketball, they have the worst defensive rating in basketball history. So you're not gonna win with the worst defense. Ever, here's another fun fact for you. Remember when Kyrie every game he played, he was the freshest guy on either team because he was playing once a week like he was in the Premier League. So now that he has to play a full schedule, he's shooting thirty six percent and averaging one per game. Also, the seven games this year Kyrie has played the most minutes, the Nets are owen seven. So that's a problem. And I'm not saying this is people are gonna aggregate this and they're gonna screw me on this. They're gonna say, oh, Nick Wright said Kyrie Irving's a double agent. I'm not saying Kyrie's a double agent, what meaning working against the team. What I am saying is if Kyrie were a double agent, what would he have done differently this year?
Speaker 3: Not getting.
Speaker 2: Beef with it, somehow have the hardened relationship sour so much they end up trading Harden and getting a guy in Vin Simmons who doesn't play basketball seemingly anymore, play unbelievable just to give the team just enough hope until he's allowed to play every day and then go on the take and then even this weekend, Katie had fifty five points on twenty eight shots. Kyrie had thirty one points on thirty two shots. How does Kyrie take more shots than Katie in the game this week? So again, I'm not saying Kyrie. I think Kyrie truly wants the Nets to win and wants to win, not saying he's a double agent. What I'm saying is if he were a double agent, would he be doing anything differently? Which brings me to Steve Nash. If Steve Nash were a coach that was in way over his head, had no idea what he was doing and had no moves to make. Oh wait, that's not a hypothetical, that's just what he is. I mean, listen, Steve Nash a nice guy, but hiring a fan, which is what he is essentially to coach this team to Yeah, he could have kicked someone out of the States at Barclay's. We could have picked the whammy guy, the old man who stands behind the baskets and nets games and tries to put the whammy on the free throw shooters. He wouldn't be doing worse than Nation. Not every fan wins an MVP, that's fair. No, By the way, Steve Nash, with the way Patty Mills is playing, his best contribution to the team might be if he could suit up. Certainly wouldn't hurt their defense, the worst defense ever. But so there are little small things that if you watch the nets, you're like, Okay, they're just they don't have a coach. It's not their poorly coach.
Speaker 3: They don't have a coach.
Speaker 2: So here's one of them on free throws when the other team is shooting free throws. You know who very often lines up on the low block the rebounding position, Kyrie. Yeah, yeah, you know why because he wants to you know whose job it is to be like, hey, buddy, go anywhere else. But you're the smallest guy on the court. You probably shouldn't be in defensive box out position. The coach, but Nash ain't gonna do that. So no, the nets are he's a players coach, a players coach. Yeah, he's a player who happens to be coaching. There's a difference. So yeah, so it's all of the above, no depth, no defense, no home court advantage, the whole thing. They are sunk, man, they are. They might not get out of the plane, and if they do, the heat or whomever's the one seed is going to night absolutely annihilate them. See that's why I had to push this little nets talk to b Block because I said, five solid minutes on it. All right, let's go quickly. We have a game to play. The game is called this or that more Durant. I feel like we've had enough Durant on the show. But go ahead, what are we starting.
Speaker 3: With Katie's best dunks on you are on the court?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, on me, I would say no, But if it's on the screen, you a little editorialized. There you said on me on the screen? It says on Twitter his best Katie's not a great dunker, he's a great player, but his obvious best dunks are on Twitter. I mean he goes after everybody. Do you guys remember when he and Steven A. You probably don't remember this. To my I was that you have to after the show, you have to google this video. It's the funniest steven A's ever been on television, and steven A is funny a lot. But Katie and stephen A got into it somehow, and steven A one day, at the end of first take, turned right into the camera and he's like, Kevin Durant, I'm warning you you don't want these problems. I know people. It was like it almost like he was threatening him. It was really weird. But Katie's got Katie's come after me. He's come after Shannon, He's come after Skip, He's come after steven A like he's come after random kids through burner accounts. He's better dunking on Twitter than he is dunking in the game. Okay, all right, what's next?
Speaker 4: The rams reminded you of a dynasty in the making or a guy maxing out credit cards.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the answer is a guy maxing out credit cards. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Little life advice courtesy my buddy Laslow, who is the best radio guy I've ever known. He and Colin Collin's obviously sports Loaslow is not about young people in credit cards. So here's the thing, guys, I don't have a problem with people young people maxing out credit cards. And this is all via my buddy Laszlo. I don't have a problem with him walking away from the debt. Guess what credit card company is telling you. I think there's a chance you might not pay this back, which is why I get to charge you and obscene twenty nine percent interest rate. So if you're twenty three years old and all of a sudden your credit's pretty decent, this is not advice I want you to take. By the way, credits decent. You're like, man, I'm getting my first apartment. I have no money, spend all my money on rent. I need to furnish it with nice stuff. Well, you know what, take all those credit cards it furnish your place. Try to pay it back. But if you realize you can't, they made a bet. They bet they hoped you would. They knew you might not. But now guess what they ain't taking the stuff back now? Is your credit gonna be ruined for seven years. Yeah, so you're not gonna be able buy a house for seven years. Okay, big deal. By the time you're thirty, you get to start over. So I have probably with maxim other credit cards. How does it apply to football? Here's how it applies football. The Rams are saying we might be screwed in twenty twenty five. They don't care. They want to lounge on a nice sofa. They want to have Bobby Wagner there. They want to enjoy today at the expense of tomorrow. I actually don't mind that approach in life or in spa. All right, what's the next.
Speaker 3: Frank Gore Hall of Famer or no way?
Speaker 2: Oh so Frank Gore he has compiled enough that he is a Hall of Famer that they're like, he's a compiler, but such an epic compiler that he makes all of fame. If your top five all time in rushing yards, you get to be in the Hall of Fame. Like, I am totally okay with that. I think that's right, and I think he's going to be a Hall of famer. You can get into the Hall of Fame be a compiling similar to Craig Bigio. You just have to be an all time great compiler, which Frank Gore is. So I'm okay with him being Like to me, was he ever as good for one year as Chris Johnson. No, but is he a more deserving Hall of Famer than Chris Johnson? Of course, So I'm okay with Frank Gore being a Hall of Famer. All right, what's next?
Speaker 4: More believable DK Metcalf's diet or DK metcalf trade rumers.
Speaker 2: Oh, listen, I think it's definitely. The diet is not believable. The idea that DK Metcalf can look the way he does, and his diet reportedly is what he said is a cup of coffee, one meal, and four bags of candy. It's not possible.
Speaker 4: He's trying to set other people back. Oh oh, it's like, you know, I'm eating all this stuff and you know I'm still built like this. I think he's trying to keep other people down.
Speaker 2: Oh oh that it's a that it's like a psychology. Yeah you know what. Yeah, that's a good like. Oh I should just do the DK Metcalf diet to look like him, so other receivers smart, good one. I like that. Take the trade rumors. I believe too much smoke. There's too much smoke. Also controversial, DK Metcalf take he's too old to have that color hair.
Speaker 3: Ok, sorry, I would be.
Speaker 2: I would be hesitant to pay anybody twenty five plus million dollars a year that has blue or green or purple hair. I just would. Sorry, That's just how I feel. All Right, we got it one more to get to and I'm overtime, but we'll do it very quickly. What's the last one?
Speaker 3: Fake April Fool's News? Yeah, charming or annoying?
Speaker 2: I actually find it charming for this one reason. It helps you decipher who you follow that is not discerning about what they put out there. So I'm not getting tricked by any fake April Fool's News. But if you do and I see I follow you, I'm like, hmm, now I'm now I'm questioning your intelligence. So to me, it's a good way to kind of weed out some of the dopes that you may or may not be following. So I actually don't mind it at all. We'll be right back, all right, Welcome back. In final segment of the show, this episode seven of the What's Right with Nick Wright podcast and YouTube show. Please like, rate, subscribe, review, do all of those things. As is almost always the case, they don't tell me what exactly we're talking about. In this final segment, Demanse and the producers talk together and figure out what we're doing. So, Demansea, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So what happened with you and mom around the whole Durant sweet situation?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the thing. So I think people saw my wife's tweet, which was I'm on Katie's side in this and then the funny little it's Nicki pooh, not little Niki, and they might have thought, oh, she's like, you know, part of the bit or okay, so and you maybe you've picked up on this in the house. She's not happy with me about this. Yeah, yeah, so she uh so a few things. She thinks I'm being mean. I would argue I that I can't really she. In fact, what she said is I'm being quote a bully. Now, let me ask you this. Do you think it's possible for me, Nick Wright?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, according to Kevin Durant, a peasant can a peasant bully a god? Let me ask you that way. Is it even possible I'm a peasant, he's a god.
Speaker 3: Is that possible if those terms?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think there's really a way that you can bully Kevin Durant.
Speaker 2: Hold on, it sounds like you might have an issue with this too.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, have an issue with it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a fan of Katie. I like his play style.
Speaker 2: But okay, you know what, You're being nice here, and I appreciate that. Let me let me tell America something. My whole family's against me on this. My wife not only sent that tweet, was irritated with me all weekend and it didn't help that Saturday night. I reference the tweet I sent after the Hawks game. Saturday night, my wife and I had a date scheduled and as we pulled into, uh the parking lot for where we were going, I said, hold on one second, I have to send a tweet real quick. And that was the next Katie tweet and it kind of ruined the whole date. So that so my wife and I wife thinks that I need to quote Michelle Obama goal high rather than go low. I need to go high when they go low. That's not exactly how I feel about it. I felt like was all in bounce your sister Deora. Did you see what she did Friday at school? Because her friends tweeted or texted her Thursday night or Friday morning, the kate because she didn't follow me on any social media. She didn't care about what I do for a living. Oh wow, on she doesn't, that's fine, she's not a sports fan. Friday to school, she wore a net shirt, a Brooklyn net shirt. It happened to have Harden on it. She didn't have a Durant shirt in order to publicly support.
Speaker 3: Them rather than me.
Speaker 2: Wow, Deanna the youngest doesn't really know, but she's gonna go whichever way the wind is blowing. And in this house, the wind always blows towards her mother. So I'm just I'm a man on an island. So I want you the audience to know this. I have made my home life more difficult, not for my own satisfaction, but because I think it provides good content. Because I am that much that dedicated to you, the viewer and the listener that I'm like, you know what I think this, This makes the sports fan, the sports fan that comes to me as an escape from their life or whatever's going on. I holy crap, god, doggy, I love that nick right is little Nikky? Is that my face? They put my face on Little Nikki the Adam Sandler thing. That's if you got it. If you're not watching, they did a whole little Nikki poster and it reads if you got into a late night Twitter fight with Kevin Durant. You discuss it on your podcast too. I've never seen that. I've never seen Little NICKI.
Speaker 3: So that's your face. Is not Adam Sandler. That's my face, buddy.
Speaker 2: It's Adam Sandler's haircut and little Nikki, but that's my face. Okay, well done, producers. I hope you guys didn't use too much of your band that I'm telling you right now. Guys, I don't know if that's what I'm responding to right now on audio. I'm not certain if the YouTube viewers are ever going to see it, because I don't need that floating around the internet. If you guys are trying to put this actually on the show, you need to do like the blur over my face the way that they do. And when you don't have license like in Jackass Moves where they don't have license for the pedestrians, that one right there is out of line. This is why the producers said to me before the show, Nick, it's super important you don't go over time and I said I won't. They're like, no, seriously, in the first two blocks.
Speaker 3: You need to hit the out.
Speaker 2: But now I know why, because they knew we need a lot of time in the C block so they could try to create images that will haunt me on the Internet for the rest of my career. Thanks, well done. Yeah, all the little shrug emojis from all our terrible producers in Los Angeles. Oh oh yeah, speak for yourself. That's the show.