Speaker 1: To Sean Hannity Show, toll Free. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn. If you want to be a part of this program.
Speaker 2: You know this is not my.
Speaker 1: First rodeo when it comes to politics and campaigns and campaign years and midterm years, et cetera, et cetera. And I've been fortunate you have. You have allowed me to continue the passion the love of my life, which is to be on radio and TV every day, and for that I will be forever grateful. And for a lot of years I was kind of like a radio nomad, just traveling the country. Through the course of my life, I've lived in Rhode Island, California, Alabama, Georgia, you.
Speaker 2: Know, New York.
Speaker 1: Now I have settled forever in the Free State of Florida. And one of the greatest life experiences I had was when I was in Georgia and I became really really best friends with a guy by with a guy by the name of New Kingrich and I got to watch a political revolution unfold right in front of me. And it all started with a series of VHS tapes. And I actually purchased some not that long ago that I am going to give as a gift to our next guest when I see him next, and I got to watch renewing American civilization and that became what was then famously called the Contract with America. And for forty years Republicans were out in the wilderness.
Speaker 2: They did not have any power in the House.
Speaker 1: And it was the brain trust behind this was a guy by the name of New Kingrid. He became Speaker of the House and somehow he was able to get Bill Clinton to sit down after Bill Clinton suffered a huge setback in his first midterm election cycle, and you know, Hillary Care ended up being a disaster, and Bill Clinton then famously saying, and the era of big government is over and the end of welfare as we know it, And then they decided to work together and something that can't happen today with these radicalized DSA people that now we have two hundred and fifty of them in forty states and another forty on the ballot this midterm. He's probably one of the smartest political strategists I ever got to meet and know. He's also a dear personal friend. The night he became speaker, I had the honor of being the MC at that event. At the Cobb Galleria Center in Georgia, and it was one of the most unbelievable nights of my life. And so as we look at what I believe are uncharted waters, We've never had a radicalized Democratic party like this. I can think of nobody better to get perspective on what it is we're going through and how Republicans need to strategize so that they can win and defy historical trends as it relates to mid Titers is our next guest, former Speaker of the House New Gingrich, Sir, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. That's more than flattering, and parts of it even accurate. We've had a wonderful personal relationship and I think on some occasions we've actually helped shape history together. I will tell you, and I'm very excited about this, that on Sunday we are releasing a place at a site called nuts World, the first of five podcasts on how to win the twenty twenty sixth election. As you know me, I've thought about this a lot. I'm essentially a strategist, so these things take a while you have to work them out. But I do believe that we're going to release starting one a day for five days on Sunday at newts World. Literally, if the Republicans can learn what we're laying out there, we will win a historic election. We will put the Democrats in a minority for a general And I think the opportunity, despite everything you see in the propaganda media, the opportunity for the country to rally and decide that it really does want to go towards a better American future is enormous. And you triggered it because you're right. I mean, back when we first knew each other, I was doing go pack training tapes, we were doing a course online. You were an enormous help. And I want to say to everybody you are I think rivaled only by Rush Limbaugh as one of the two most effective and most important conservative commentators of our lifetime. And it's an honor to be on the show with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to dismiss that part. I don't think anybody could ever fill Russia's shoes. I mean, you know, when he passed, I said nobody can replace him. I was not wrong, and I know what he would want, and that's for all of us to our game. And you know, we are looking at a real existential threat. Right now, I'm telling people it's the most important midterm in our lifetime. We've never faced, you know, a challenge like this. This is real socialism, communism, and nobody in the Democratic Party but for John Fetterman is calling their party out for changing so radically and dramatically.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I thought about this a lot because of our friendship, and I hope you will allow me to say this. So many people have said to me over the years that what we did with the contract was so unusual and the scale of impact it had even up to today. I mean, we still dominate the house when we had now held it for forty years and had not gotten reelected since nineteen twenty eight. So I sat down this spring with Joe Gaylord, who you know well, who is really my partner in doing all this, and I thought I owed it to the country to put down everything I've learned about how you put together a cataclysmic campaign in which the other side collapses totally. And I've had some experience over the years, as you know, with Reagan in eighty and eighty four, with Bush who was nineteen points behind in May and one by six in November. In our own project, which you were so much a part of. In the project you and I did the people that is still talked about. When the President said in the inaugural address last year, drill here, Drill, Drill, baby, Drill, I thought to myself, you and I literally launched it over dinner.
Speaker 2: We launched it together. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying, So the five podcasts I'm launching, they're really very simple at the heart of them. Then this is the truth. One, you have to communicate clearly that the Left has now become totally utterly on acceptable to eighty percent of the American people. Two, you have to be honest about the fact we're not doing as well as we'd like on affordability, the economy in Iran. Offer an explanation, lay it out. I just finished actually taping this. Three you have to offer people understanding that the natural governing majority you can take you to the easiest issue. Should women's sports be open to everybody? Or should women's sports only be open to people who are born as female? Now that issue is eighty five to fifteen, And guess where all the Democrats are. They're on the fifteen. So you go down a series of these things if we have the nerve, and frankly I watch sometimes as you know, you and I are both close to the president. I admire the president. But if he would slow down in a disciplined way for just sixty days and layout I just did in my five podcasts, he will lead an historic victory on a scale which will change the country for at least a generation.
Speaker 1: I agree with everything that you're saying. I think we have advantages that we've never had in a midterm before. We've been through a lot of election cycles together, and one of them is Republicans always are they're not as well funded as the Democrats. That's not the case this year. Donald Trump has a has a war chest of eight hundred and fifty million dollars. It's nearly a billion dollars that he has to spend on elections. It's not like he can spend it anywhere else. That's advantage number one. Finally, two Republicans have caught up on the jerrymanderin game. And you know, they are anywhere between twelve and fourteen seats depending how you add it. That now favor Republicans where previously, you know, it was only the Democrats playing the Jerry, But you're right about issues. You know, what will you do for the American people? What is the difference? Compare and contrast your vision versus their vision is critical.
Speaker 3: And then, by the way, I think that speaker of Mike Johnson's idea of a contrast for America is a pretty good step in the right direction. But let me remind you, Vinman just spent nine million dollars and lost the nomination.
Speaker 2: Actually six I read sixteen sixteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my point is this, Republicans need to understand money with strategy is power. Money without strategy is just throwing it away. One of the things that hit me. I'm going to be all open right here on the air because we're such good friends. I would really like to ask you when these five podcasts come out starting on Monday on Sunday, I would love your support in posting them at your website because so many people come there. And I'll tell you this is I have personally sat down for three months fought through where we are and try to lay out what I think is literally step by step the strategy by which we've we don't just beat the Democrats, we make them a minority. For at least a generation, we convince people that they are totally unassible to govern, and we accept the fact that there's some things we have done haven't quite worked right yet, but we're going to keep working on them. We're going to get them solved. And I think if we do it right, this could be comparable to Jefferson's election in seventeen ninety six as one of those great moments when suddenly the whole system shifts and for a generation we move in the right direction. We create jobs, we create safety, we expand freedom. And I'm very optimistic that this can be done.
Speaker 1: I am optimistic as well in the sense that we are really in this game. And you know, maybe I'm trying to make this audience conscious and aware of this basic truth and that is and I've said it in past elections and I believed it then, but this is the single most important mid term in our lifetime. What they are saying that they will do to our country is completely upend the entire country as we know it, and the country as we know it will no longer exist. And they're saying it now. I'm predicting that eventually they're going to take down their stated positions, and they're going to follow the AOC model, which is, oh, that was what woke one point zero crazy. We didn't mean any of this, and then they're just going to hide their beliefs and if they get elected and get powered, they'll implement it anyway. But now they're saying it, that's something that's never happened before. And then if there are moderate Democrats, they're too cowardly and they are so intimidated by this new power base in their party that they dare not take them on, with the exception of John Fetterman. So it's created I think, uncharted waters for a midterm thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree with you entirely. Look, if we do it right, this becomes the most historic midterm election in two hundred years. If we do it wrong, we're going to end up with Democrats and control, constant efforts of impeachment, total frustration, and a miserable last two years for the Trump presidency. So what's at stake here? And I hope everybody listening to us understands this. There are very few moments in history when you're literally at a falkrum. You go one way and you get a dramatic outcome. You go the other way, you get a dramatic outcome, and there's no in between. And the reason I did these podcasts on how to Win in twenty twenty six is and then I talked to Chlost about this at length because she wondered. You know, I was really worried, and I would wander off thinking and trying to start it out. I had to rewrite things five or six times because they weren't working, and I finally said, toll, look, this is the culminating moment of my lifetime. If we win this fall, we will have created a governing republican system that can solve problems, create the economic opportunity, expand safety, and once again re establish American exceptionalism. If we lose, we are in a long trench war with a group of people who profoundly hate us. And that's just reality. That's where we are.
Speaker 1: So not only will I gladly post on every social media platform, I have everything you're saying, but between now an election day, we will have you on at least once a week and let you identify where we are at any given moment. We only have seventy five days to go, and that may seem like an eternity for most people, but it's not. It's going to go by very quickly. And if we can just generate the enthusiasm that is needed and the understanding of what's at stake that is needed for this moment and meet this moment.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think that it's a fork in the road moment for the country. But we will post all of it. You are the guide to lead this movement. Now, you've done it before, you're doing it again, and I look forward to partnering with you anywhere I can.
Speaker 2: Mister speaker.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you and your love of this country, your keen intellect, and you are contributing mightily to any success we can have this November. Thank you, sir, Thank you. All right, let's get to our phones. Let us say hello to Tom and Vegas. What's up, Tom, what's going on in Vegas? What's going on down on the Strip's.
Speaker 4: Kind of quiet? But let me tell you the Democrats, we all know that's all they do is lie, Okay, Joe, the border, impeachment, the whole thing. But this guy has sad in Michigan.
Speaker 2: He's not a.
Speaker 1: Doctor, claims he's a doctor, I've never seen any evidence that he practices medicine, So whatever I mean, that's not what bothers me the most about him. His radical positions, his radical associations really bother me. That that should, that should scare everybody.
Speaker 4: My humble opinion, Yes, yes, we just got to keep shining lights on this these democrats. So that's my point, short and sweet.
Speaker 1: Look, I just want to reiterate, and I know I'm being redundant, and I know I'm repeating myself for all of you that want to go on social media and say, Sean Hannity repeats himself, You're right, I am. I'm doing it by design, on purpose, and this is what I want people to know. You must just understand that there are two hundred and fifty DSA candidates in forty different states that have been elected since twenty nineteen. El Sayad is one of over forty New DSA candidates that are on the ballot this year. This is a clear and present danger. They want to upend our entire system of government.
Speaker 2: I won't repeat everything they stand for.
Speaker 1: Everything that's on their website that I am predicting will disappear over time. And I'm just telling you this is the most important midterm election in our lifetime. Now some will accuse me of saying that in the past, and I believed it at the time. Nothing compares to the current electoral environment and the radicalized left that we've seen in our lifetime. Nothing compares to this environment. So you know, the people in Nevada, you're very important. It's a very important state. Every state is important, especially states with Senate races like Alaska and Iowa and Ohio and Texas and Maine and Georgia and North Carolina. Those are the states that we have to pay the most attention to for the Senate. But everybody has a chance to help Republicans hang onto the House. I am telling you, do not pay attention to the polls. The polls this election cycle have been the worst they've ever been, and don't trust them. They want to deflate enthusiasm and they want to lower the turnout and make you think that it's hopeless.
Speaker 2: Don't believe them.
Speaker 4: I agree with you one hundred percent. And we got to beat the drum and got to end this stuff all.
Speaker 1: Right, my friend, thank you, appreciate you being out there. Eight hundred and nine four one seawn if you want to be a part of the program, Eric and my Free State of Florida. Eric, how are you glad you called? I know you're voting for Nixon.
Speaker 5: Right way, taking the call, give a call. You're a can do type of person. You really get things done. So I like to respectfully ask you a favor. It would be possible every evening on Fox to interview a person who had their lives ruined by communism, just like we interview angel moms whose daughters were killed. You know, I've met many Cubans here in Florida and they can tell you how Castro sent armed thugs into people's homes in the middle of the night, checking to see if they had too much food in their houses, and if they did, they were hauled off to jail. So America needs to hear the ugly side of communism from those who experienced it firsthand. That's what I'd like to hear. If you could bring that to your show in some way, it'd be great.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: We did this on radio yesterday if you were listening yesterday, and I will bring it to TV as well. I think your idea is rock solid. It's sad, like, for example, I have been to, you know, Miami and Ben. I've actually done shows with the Cuban American community here in our free state of Florida, and I love the people in the Cuban American community and the stories they tell me and what I've learned from them.
Speaker 2: It is it shocks the conscience and soul.
Speaker 1: You've got to be pretty miserable to make that trek. And yet people have done it again and again and again. And they know because they lived under oppression, they understand what it's like to live there and they don't want what they left to come here. And I applaud them because they are. They are out there saying, don't do this. This is really dumb. And I hope America pays attention. Anyway, good point. I will bring it to TV. We had it on the program yesterday, and I don't think I can do enough of it, to be honest, very open to ideas, very smart. Don in Iowa, what's up, Don? How are you hi?
Speaker 6: Sean? Thank you for taking my call. I'm a truck driver running Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard the thanks for the shout out man running through case. I love you truck drivers. I'm going to tell you something. So many of you call my program. I'm very grateful.
Speaker 2: And here's the reality.
Speaker 1: It's the trucking business has been hit pretty hard, you know, in the last number of years, and because I know people in the trucking business, and the most amazing thing is you guys keep on trucking. You fight through it. And without you guys, every store we go to, when we go to Walmart, when we go to Target, when we go to the grocery store, where we go, those shelves would be empty if it weren't for you guys. You're you're that imperative to our supply chain. So I thank all of you for the hard work you do.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, Sean. I appreciate it, and we all do. Actually, we all appreciate this support. You'd love my trailer number at seventeen seventy six with a trump still, I love that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, very cool.
Speaker 6: It either gets be flipped off or thumbs up. But when people go by.
Speaker 2: Me, so that's funny.
Speaker 1: You know, when I was young, this is terrible to admit, don fucking grat When I was young and dumb, and I was dumb because I didn't appreciate what it was that you are doing every day, and I'd go on long drives. I drove cross country by myself twice. I have no idea why, but I did. And you know, you'd be in a rainstorm and then you'd have to, you know, an eighteen wheelers in the middle lane and they're going a little bit slower, and then you try to go in the power lane and you try to pass them, and all that water is on your windshel I get it used to It just aggravated me, And I'm like, I have no right to be aggravated.
Speaker 2: Everything I want to eat is in that truck.
Speaker 6: Yes, for sure. It bothers us just as much when we're behind another eighteen and all you can see is a wall of water, so you know where.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just harder to drive. But I you know what, maybe I should have just slowed down. I don't speed anymore. I used to speed a lot. I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know, we of course can't speed because we're well monitored, which is a good thing. We need to be safe out here, and I appreciate all you guys it let us be safe. So that's that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's amazing because I know a friend of mine's in the trucking business. And my understanding is if you slam on your brakes hard, or if you're delayed at a particular era in a particular area at any given time, you know whoever your dispatches gets noticed.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 6: Oh? That is true. In fact, seventy miles an hour just yesterday, a guy stopped in the left hand lane through an alert on my GPS or my ELD electronic logging device has a dash cam that tells that I just slammed on my.
Speaker 4: Brakes real hard and dispatch it.
Speaker 6: Are you okay, Everything's fine? You know, no problem to somebody driving erratically. So yeah, no, it's true. So it can be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on who gets the message and how the results are.
Speaker 1: You know what you look driving and focusing for as long as you have to focus every day, very very tough job. It's much harder than people know.
Speaker 6: Well, I've been out here forty one years, and I if I love it, I wouldn't do it. And yeah, everybody tells me I sound younger than my age.
Speaker 2: So I definitely do for sure.
Speaker 1: Forty one years and that's longer than I've been doing radio, which I love to do.
Speaker 2: I but thanks for what you do. So what's on your mind today?
Speaker 6: I've been watch well, I've been watching Sean Handity since Handy and Cone. So love you, love, thank you, love Linda, Katie and the whole crew. You guys are awesome. You do a great job and I'm glad you're out here awakening people. And one thing I wanted to wake people up to that you have paid attention to in the past is the Floridians dodged the bullet with Vindaman because he was born in the Soviet Union back you know him and his twin brother who was part of the NSA, who I think had something to do with his bogus call against Trump. And you've got people like what was his name in charge of immigration, Majorcis was born in Havana, Cuba. We've got all these people from all over the world infiltrating our government that don't like our government. And you know, Americans have to wake up. And you know, I may sound nationalistic and saying we've got to pay attention to who we're voting for. You you've got this guy in Michigan that like your previous caller said, you said he claims to be a doctor. He did have some medical training, never finished his internship, but he has a doctorate. He's as much a doctor as doctor Jill.
Speaker 1: So, oh that's pretty that's pretty funny. No, you're right, Listen, this is a clear present danger, no doubt about it. You know, we got you know this Angie Nixon, you know, admitting taking your kids to drag shows, saying it's wholesome entertainment, you know, screaming in the Florida State House of Representatives, and you know, supports all the DSA positions. So in the end, I think in my free state of Florida, it actually is a net plus. You know, I love all these these DSA members living off mommy and daddy's dime, including sixth gender. You know, Oh yeah, I have a job. My only customer is my mom. And the same with Graham Platner. Then you got this this idiot grand Platner two point zero named Troy Jackson in Maine.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then you got Shared Brown trying to make a comeback, pretending to be a moderate. He'll never be a moderate. If you're in Ohio, don't be bamboozled by this, So I'm urging people to really really engage this midterm. That's the only thing I'm asking for. I love this country too much. Don we appreciate you man, Thank you