Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sidelines.
Speaker 1: This is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Wing Stuff where Flavor gets its wings. Now, your hosts, Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon Gross.
Speaker 3: Friday, guess what the four lines are open today? Eight eight, eight, eight, five, five, two two nine seven.
Speaker 4: You will looking live at Tostitos Championship Plaza at the Ford Center at Frisco where they are setting up for uh as.
Speaker 5: As as Nate Rogdale.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's marketing at the Star. Nate, come on market at the start. Yes, come check it out ourself.
Speaker 5: The South down, Thank goodness, it's not today, No, this is state.
Speaker 4: So it is a hundred and four degrees. It feels like one hundred and seven tonight. It's supposed to get down to seventy six. Man, when is relief on the way next week?
Speaker 3: Tuesday?
Speaker 5: Seventy eight degree Saturday. Bru it's gonna be ninety six. It's gonna be sweet.
Speaker 3: It'll be a cold front coming through here.
Speaker 4: We are the people show hanging with the Boys presented each and every day by Wing Stop.
Speaker 3: Where flavor gets its wee and fellas. The NFL football season started last.
Speaker 4: Night, And Kurt, I'm sorry about your Kansas City.
Speaker 6: Chiefs, not my chiefs, man, I'm Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Did that game not feel like Cowboys games? With all the drop passes and the.
Speaker 5: Had today?
Speaker 7: What bad connected the Cowboys? You can stop that? What is bet nah on? Don't do that? His dad had been that would have been.
Speaker 5: Like this, mag he say something.
Speaker 3: I bet nobody's saying.
Speaker 8: You defend your boy.
Speaker 5: I got no say something.
Speaker 3: I bet no boss.
Speaker 4: I bet nobody saying to me that it was Patrick Mahomes's fault.
Speaker 3: It was his receiver's fault. His number nineteen thought that had been Dak. It had been on Dak. Although last night on that he's giving them.
Speaker 4: By the way, Patrick Mahomes leads the league in interceptions already this year.
Speaker 7: Also, don't do that, do not? I'm not And then y'all dog got the Cowboys. He's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I wasn't dogging them.
Speaker 7: I wasn't just mind me of the Cowboys, all the drop passes, all this. That dude is down south, that dude, Noah Brown, who he crushed last year and heard his feelings way he couldn't catch it no more over there, Jesse.
Speaker 9: Y'all pulled him up at he was the next coming to Andre Johnson. I just had to put some reality on that fame.
Speaker 3: You know, good good for good for Dan Campbell.
Speaker 4: I think that's good for Dan Campbell. You like to, Yeah, Campbell was pumped you know what you.
Speaker 8: Played with him? I did not.
Speaker 3: I thought you did.
Speaker 4: I thought And he had a camp with him in San Antonio one year.
Speaker 5: That dude, you know, look at up.
Speaker 8: Chris Salas pumped up too, like slas.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, yeah, he rocked up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when he was pointing in the locker room, you saw that little knot.
Speaker 8: He definitely takes.
Speaker 7: I mean even when he was doing his interview, he asked me about the defense, it's all about It's all about my horns, and that's what it's about.
Speaker 8: Gold.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like he harassed it two thousand and five and.
Speaker 8: You two thousand and nine, you were two.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this postgame, but his post game pument was the best.
Speaker 8: When they asked him, were you surprised about your things?
Speaker 5: He did not.
Speaker 8: He said surprise, No, he said, this is just revealed what I already knew.
Speaker 5: They were a resilient team.
Speaker 9: Yeah, shout out to Detroit because not many NFL teams are giving coaches chances to build a program.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: Sticking through him with the back with the bad culture changes now, I mean we were, we gave ten years.
Speaker 5: I mean give it. Stop stop talking about the Cowboys. Negative.
Speaker 3: Let's go it's non negative.
Speaker 8: Man, before we start, Before we start, do you have your wallet on you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: How much money do you have in your wallet?
Speaker 3: Open your that's not a fair question. Pull your off as I went on it.
Speaker 4: I went on a business trip last weekend, and I haven't taken my fun money.
Speaker 6: Open a bunch of ones.
Speaker 8: You have?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 8: You have a ten dollar bill in there, five dollar bill in there?
Speaker 7: I stop playing with money, y'all took that test.
Speaker 5: Stop playing with money.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 8: Tool alright to fix put the two five down.
Speaker 3: You don't see it disappear, No.
Speaker 8: No, it's gonna I got you.
Speaker 9: You don't have to go on Amazon. I took care of you. I took everybody in here. In here, I'm running for that.
Speaker 8: Here you go to.
Speaker 3: Shannon Boom, I got me ate and kurts boom.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 8: You you want one too? I got one? Everybody?
Speaker 5: You got one?
Speaker 8: Everybody, man, I got one. I got one for everybody.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 8: But I got you. There you go and we go.
Speaker 3: Here we go to you personalized.
Speaker 9: I personalize yours to shon right there. You don't have to worry about going on the internet.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You don't have to worry about going on.
Speaker 5: I got to the Turk. Was a guy. You were to the Turk.
Speaker 3: We got me.
Speaker 8: I would I'm gonna try.
Speaker 5: You probably would have back then. I was drinking heavily. I got you know what?
Speaker 7: He just he hits you in the head, man, like when he asked you about to what is it a bunch of ones? When you said you had, He's like, you ain't got no money, bro.
Speaker 3: He shake you wallet in the break. It's depressing.
Speaker 7: If I know Jesse, he all he got his credit cause he wanted the guys in the guards man, I ain't got no cash.
Speaker 3: I got you a cash guy anymore?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 5: Really, his wife limited put him on the budget.
Speaker 3: All right, we have so much to talk about.
Speaker 5: On a Friday, Christ Calls was able to wear his good shirt today.
Speaker 4: All right, listen, before we before we got it. We got to get through a little rough spot, going to uplift it.
Speaker 3: After what's going on with Tyron Kurt.
Speaker 6: He left practice Just to you think I didn't the conference call to day was not online. I mean the I didn't hear what McCarthy look that.
Speaker 3: Up ready to say, Chris, excuse me?
Speaker 5: What did coach McCarty say.
Speaker 3: He said that.
Speaker 12: Tyron and Tyler both participated in the uh mock game today, so they will be they will be limited tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's encouraging.
Speaker 4: That's encouraging physical act you.
Speaker 9: Think, so, oh yeah, you know what's funny is that Coach McCarthy and thank you, Jerry Joe, you're welcome. And Jerry Joes they always say they've been saying this week is well. I should say my McCarthy has been saying, if they can make it to practice on Saturday, if they can make it to practice on Saturday. Saturday normally the national.
Speaker 5: When we don't know what, he's gonna be quiet. So we get your audio heavy.
Speaker 3: Your arms gonna give out. You better carry ahead quick.
Speaker 5: You know, this is my last last day ahead.
Speaker 8: I forgot what I was going to say, what was I talking about?
Speaker 3: If they get to Saturday.
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter. Saturday is a walkthrough.
Speaker 9: Most practices on Saturday is a not here, it's a walk It's a little deeper.
Speaker 5: It's a little deeper.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 12: Today's walkthrough tomorrow is an actual practice. He treats it like a couple of years ago, we did a whole thing on this is. He treats it like a sprinter. Like sprinters, like work like hard the day before they ramp up. Does that make sense? Yes, So that's how they that's how he trains them. Is they'll have a down day on Friday, and then Saturday they'll have a full practice and then boom right to the charter, right to the game.
Speaker 3: So they're they're hitting the game on first level.
Speaker 8: I guess I got you.
Speaker 9: Well, we'll see if those guys practice tomorrow, that's gonna be an interesting thing.
Speaker 8: They don't play.
Speaker 6: What happens then?
Speaker 7: Can you say that with a little bit more enthusiasm, Say what we do that, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 8: We're good.
Speaker 5: We are good. That's good. Y'all.
Speaker 7: Gonna pick up your attitude today. You're not gonna play off.
Speaker 3: You pick up, don't make don't make it come across this ta tape, brand new studio. He'll tear this whole place down.
Speaker 7: No, I'm too over that, but just saying, come on, fellas we got I'm geeked.
Speaker 5: I am ready.
Speaker 7: You ready, Yes, sir, go ahead on and lead us, lead us our update there.
Speaker 3: Uh, Christy, we have someone on the phone. Yeah, we got we got two people on something you're on, Yeah, bring one of them on.
Speaker 5: So what's the numbers? Eight one seven wrong one eight eight.
Speaker 3: Eight five five two two nine seven? Who we got, Chris? We got your boy Anthony and Miami?
Speaker 13: Ya?
Speaker 5: What's up after my dudes?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: My dudes?
Speaker 5: How y'all doing you great?
Speaker 10: And the man all right, y'all know it's that time of the year. Man, hey, shout out to the Lions man for beating that arrogant team man, kicking them down and knock last night. I want to go ahead to get my prediction on the season, like we did last year, I'm going with the tie again. So we're going twelve four and one, the same as our predicted last year, twelve four and one.
Speaker 5: What's the one? What's the one? Who is the one?
Speaker 10: It's gonna be the musicals to again, remember I almost got it. Yeah, we almost called it that time.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, hey Anthony, before you go any further, what is success? What would you be satisfied with this year? Not success, but what would you be happy with?
Speaker 10: The Cowboys can get where to the NFC Championship game and they don't have to win it. Just put up a fight within five points maybe some last second, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you, proceed my brother proceeds.
Speaker 5: Okay, last thing, what did jes you say, don't call in.
Speaker 8: The last call? The last call?
Speaker 10: What did I tell y'all that I got a lot of success? All that said that that thing acronym d C. Just to remember that you use it. Discipline, accountability, and consistency is what we need tellers. We get that. I'm telling you to take us a long way. So now I'll say that I'm good.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you. That's the way you do it. You get in and you get out.
Speaker 4: Don't ramble on like Eric does in North Carolina, and you know, just get in and get out.
Speaker 3: And I love Eric.
Speaker 7: Their callers normally take on the attitude of the guys that are talking on the show.
Speaker 5: Jesse is the problem I'm gonna be curty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, glasses.
Speaker 5: You keep spending that information.
Speaker 3: He spent that information with your hair and those glasses. You look twenty five years younger.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, you're welcome. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who else? We got Chris? Who's next?
Speaker 14: Hey, we need some shineads on this side of the table.
Speaker 3: Passage.
Speaker 9: These brothers over there, Shannon and Nate need toss.
Speaker 7: I thought passically was gonna call eight one seven nine text.
Speaker 15: That's the text number.
Speaker 16: I gotta how you doing?
Speaker 15: You're doing good man, I'm blessed man. I'm all my way to the sanctuary.
Speaker 4: Nice right, Hey, before you start, before you start, what what would you be satisfied with this year?
Speaker 3: What would you be happy with as a fan?
Speaker 5: How far can the Cowboys go to satisfy you?
Speaker 15: We have the Super Bowl? I mean, let's be let's be honest. We got the roster and Dak is playing with a chip on the shoulder and we're in the NFC. The truth is, have we been healthy throughout the year? Last year we were to beat both San Francisco and Philadelphia because we already did that.
Speaker 3: Do you have to win?
Speaker 4: Do you have to win the Super Bowl or just get to you you to be happy, you gonna have to win it, okay.
Speaker 15: For me, it is to win, all right there. I don't think if we get there, that's that's nice.
Speaker 5: I'm with your man.
Speaker 15: But let's listen. If you go, if you're not going to win, then the white you try to go it all man.
Speaker 3: Right there, preach all right, man, now you now go ahead with your points. Sorry, get mean to.
Speaker 15: Interrupt you, honestly, Honestly, guys, I know that people oppundents are talking about the giants and the moves that they're making. But I don't think this is gonna be close, fellas. I really think. I think I think we win thirty five seventeen, there we go.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 15: Man, seventeen and that and that seventeen is a late touch down in the fourth quarter. It was really gonna be thirty five to ten.
Speaker 10: But they're gonna there we go.
Speaker 15: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 7: When a pastor, when a pastor say honest and honest to God, yeah.
Speaker 6: Means.
Speaker 3: And honest to God, thank your passion. We will hopefully you're right, and we will check in check in with us next week.
Speaker 8: And Nate put them on an altar. You can do whatever you want to be just I am a put him on the altar.
Speaker 5: This is one thing I will agree with.
Speaker 7: If anybody says that we go to the super Bowl, we're only going to if you get there. You're only trying to Losing is not an option, then, no option, no, no round, Yes it is, because if you don't get there, it don't really mean nothing anyway.
Speaker 5: If you don't get.
Speaker 7: To the super Bowl, it don't All they count for is the quarterback and the coach. Now you make a decision on the quarterback and the coach. If you get to the MC Championship game, you make a decision on coach McCarthy and Dak That's what you're making decisions on if you get to the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Come on, man.
Speaker 6: Tony Gonzalez said the same thing this morning on the radio. It's like Cowboys this year, with the talent they have, it'll be a failure unless they reach He.
Speaker 4: Said that the Cowboys have never been this talented on paper.
Speaker 9: Ever, You said, Tony Gonzales hall of Famer arguably be one of the best tight ends. All right, I mean, I'm on, I mean, I'm just I'm not a Hall of famer. But I'm glad my thoughts and my views are all right there.
Speaker 3: We value you, We value you.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing that counts.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 3: You don't know if you're you're in my Hall of Fame of police.
Speaker 7: I mean people when I know that I could hand something to do with your life the turk, but I know it has something to do.
Speaker 3: With Who would have ever thought, how many years later that you be able to say it.
Speaker 8: Was a moment of time in life.
Speaker 9: This is the honest to God, like the pastor this is a moment of time. I didn't know if I was going to like Nick.
Speaker 10: That's real.
Speaker 3: I think that's all of us.
Speaker 8: I was like this, this.
Speaker 9: Is not going not when I got on this show, way before I even came on with the cowboys, like y'all see.
Speaker 8: I love the new nateh.
Speaker 5: Nate was kind of vicious.
Speaker 9: I know Nate for a long time, not long as some other people, but I've known late for a long time. Nate wasn't the nicest person to be around many many moons ago.
Speaker 8: He's a pleasant enjoy man.
Speaker 7: Charles was the same guy, god fearing man now Mancha he was on medicine.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't. I just had the devil.
Speaker 9: Nate Nate, Nate would cuss you out from the rout of to the tutor and and it was bad.
Speaker 7: I was like to the too, Yeah, I love that kind of on the same lines of Rodolph close because you would, you would.
Speaker 9: Undress, You would undress some folks back in the day.
Speaker 8: I don't want to bring.
Speaker 5: Up God, forgive me people, please forgive us.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like Jesse's forgiving you.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 8: We even did a show at one point in time. Yeah, briefly, I'm gonna tell you some man people show.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know the show, and I know we need to get back to this, but you know a show that all of us should get on, and I'm pushing for it hard, just for every now and then his Nick.
Speaker 3: Got a new show storyline.
Speaker 7: Yeah where people call in and just magic, just straight nothing, because I would like to just do that with him one time.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, you would be good.
Speaker 7: Everybody on this show would be good because we would give some time them different answers.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, We wo get these passed. Said.
Speaker 4: He got the Chris fourteen calls the other day, Yes, sixteen.
Speaker 7: And Nick, Nick ain't giving Patny call answer. See, he ain't just always going along, you know, being that logical guy.
Speaker 3: He's not a homer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can give you some real boy.
Speaker 3: He's a good balance between you and Jesse.
Speaker 4: He doesn't hate the cowboys, but he doesn't he doesn't there going seventeen and which, by the way, we're giving up.
Speaker 5: The true people that show.
Speaker 7: So you mean between Patrick and Mickey who are homers, and Heckman who is a homer, and then it's Nick and Jesse.
Speaker 8: You put yourself in that category.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, I'm not a homer.
Speaker 17: You.
Speaker 9: I have always told the truth Mick Patrick, Patrick Walker game.
Speaker 3: Yeah you missed seventeen and.
Speaker 5: Heck when Harry.
Speaker 9: Y'all all in that same boat together, I'm not swaying back and forth.
Speaker 5: I don't sway. I'm a straight homer.
Speaker 3: I will give it today though, I'll give you the truth.
Speaker 4: Somebody is not playing good, yeah, I say, man, I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 7: The person that I wanted to do it the right rub we have. It's one person I want to get, especially when.
Speaker 3: He's off the air and he does this now.
Speaker 7: When that happen, That's why Number fifty eight. Gotta play one position and one.
Speaker 4: When we go to break and Nate pushes the microphone away and the hand goes on the forehead and he drops.
Speaker 3: He goes, bruh, you know the truth is about to come.
Speaker 5: Were we talking?
Speaker 7: We had phone calls, right yeah?
Speaker 4: Eight stop eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven before we go to break. An article that circulated on our group text about uh not.
Speaker 8: That one the other one?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 5: No, which one the one.
Speaker 3: We just talked about?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we can shoot that one on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 18: Ner, let's go to break, and I'm not giving us something I'm about we're talking about like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah. So an article came out. Who sent that?
Speaker 5: Kurt?
Speaker 8: Did you send the article?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 6: He sent the article article.
Speaker 7: Can y'all let the people know what y'all are trying to discuss? Can y'all let the tattoo?
Speaker 6: There was no article. Sa I just mentioned.
Speaker 4: The article out basically came out and said start telling Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dak went under for eleven hours to get to get a fool is it legs leap tattoo? Is that bother you all? Kurt's point was like you got Brandon Cook's flying.
Speaker 4: Airplanes, you got Dak going under to get tattoos.
Speaker 3: Is that is that a big deal? I mean they put you under down to.
Speaker 4: Clean your teeth if you want them to, so I mean they don.
Speaker 5: Geez.
Speaker 6: The factor is eleven hours because they asked Jerry about it and he was kind of you know, it's not something.
Speaker 5: Well you me and mister Jones, you don't want to go under.
Speaker 8: You know it's does it bother me?
Speaker 9: No, as someone who's who has tattoos, I don't know if it bothers me, but it is something that you go really like eleven hours. That's the part that's a little bit dangerouscause you're talking about going under. I mean we've seen a lot of people and granted there's been some older people that has happened to, but you go under anesthesia, some things can go wrong.
Speaker 4: Anytime you go under, you sign a document and it says you could die.
Speaker 3: You're probably not. I don't know, But what if you do a two million If you were.
Speaker 9: Telling me I'm going under to fix a surgery heart conditions, something I need the tattoo like that part, I'm like, is it worth going for eleven hours for a tattoo.
Speaker 8: I don't know. But when you're young and got money and.
Speaker 3: You can just do what you want to do, or do it the old school way, go for two hours. Yeah, but two hours, don't go for.
Speaker 7: That mean you're gonna hurt four and five extra days though, Yeah, I don't know, same time telle.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I mean it only it's just's.
Speaker 5: He's a Rocker's it gonna bother a rocker?
Speaker 6: Whatever. Just the fact that that long under yeah, long.
Speaker 19: You have.
Speaker 8: You show it the one you got.
Speaker 7: You know, man, certain things I don't even want to talk about home games and Bowl game time, right, you know that.
Speaker 4: Means that's why maybe that shirts toucked in all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got stretch, mogstress.
Speaker 8: Breaks and we come back.
Speaker 5: We got big.
Speaker 8: We'll take away. We love it baby, We'll take take.
Speaker 3: More calls A eight five five to nine seven.
Speaker 10: We come back.
Speaker 3: Hanging with.
Speaker 20: The fall is here, and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Late Yo, Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating, your Kierro's fresh flavorful, ready to serve guacamoleles made with real half avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Your hero's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 8: Grab some today.
Speaker 11: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 21: Sea Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are, so whether you're a diehard fan or a don't really care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here every week fan or haven't been here in years fan, See geek has you covered? Download the sea gig after the seed Geek, you're taking the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 16: How's Wingstop sound? Crispy juicy, classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sausted, tossed, and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 13: Back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the SWBC podcast studio.
Speaker 3: This second segment each and every day is brought to you by blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: And we are talking football and taking phone calls Stone Friday, and we're gonna make our sticks here in a second.
Speaker 5: But what is that?
Speaker 3: What is that coming in the hotline?
Speaker 22: There?
Speaker 17: Does he?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 8: That's breaking news? What is breaking breaking foot?
Speaker 3: You heard it here first. If you don't follow Adam Schefter.
Speaker 9: Breaking football news from the office of Chris Beam, that's better that's way better than Giants All star tight end Darren Waller is questionable que for the game on Sunday with the ham string hingine.
Speaker 8: Major.
Speaker 4: You can you saw last night what happens when you're your big your biggest target on the team isn't in the game.
Speaker 9: It's funny how people like say, oh, he needs weapons, like every quarterback needs weapons. Like that's just that's not a thing. Like that's like saying, oh, chef needs food to be a chef. No, no, duh, Like.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, he's a chef because he's a to you the food that he has.
Speaker 4: Unless you're Tom Brady and you can just march out a bunch of garbage men out there and still pick people apart.
Speaker 3: But they still got to catch the ball.
Speaker 5: That's why he retired.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I mean, I mean tom Brady walked out there with I mean Grumks, the Hall of Famer, sure fire. He always had him out there, and that matters in moments in time like last night. You think in that two minute drill that they didn't want to have Travis Kelcey in that that matters, that that pays a huge dividen I always told guys like people who are pay the big bucks. I don't pay you the big bucks because of what you do on the first quarter. I don't pay you the big bucks. But you're doing It's those moments in that too. It's the Cooper Cup moment in the super Bowl. It's the it's the It's the Justin Jefferson fourth down, he's down there somewhere, throwed up one hand to catch. It's to Stefan Diggs, you know, miracle in Minnesota. It's all these type of things that I pay the big bucks. It's the Patrick Mahomes on one ankle, the Aaron Rodgers on one leg against the Cowboys throwing on the run to his left to a tight end on the sideline.
Speaker 8: Sorry that back up, Cowboy fans. But you pay for those moments.
Speaker 9: You pay for Travis Kelce to be in that two minute drill and watch them walk down the field and getting the field goal range and win.
Speaker 8: A football game.
Speaker 9: It ain't also you pay. Everybody can do the other stuff. He had tighty doing the other stuff, but it's in that moment in time. Can you show up?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Let's take a phone call another one. Chris, who do we have on your hotline?
Speaker 3: We got Mike and Newton Iowa. Mike, what's up?
Speaker 17: Hey, not much, guys. I just want you to know. Hey, I'm I'm I'm fired up ready, and like Jesse, I am football horny. Yeah, I am glad that this new system. You know, it's too bad the system wasn't around the days of Tony Romo, Lucky Whitehead, Felix Jones, and Maia Cooper because that would have been a really badass system for them. But my main main concern is, Yeah, as you know, Deuce Bond when he was playing in the preseason, he had to jump up and get the pass. I just hope that when Dak throws the pass to him and don't reflect and go get it intercepted. That's my only main concern is an interception. But everything looks good and everything's clicking and everything else. Man, I'm just I'm just fired up, and I think they're gonna go thirty four to ten against the Giant.
Speaker 4: Hey, Mike, before you go, yes, what what would make you? What would you what would make you happy this year? If they got to what game in the playoffs in the playoffs in the.
Speaker 17: Playoffs, revenge against the forty niners and or the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 5: But do they have that second game? Win that second game? Right?
Speaker 3: They got to get to that second.
Speaker 17: Second game, just like you guys did this like you did Nate back in the days. Like jim say, one game at a time. Last week, Jimmy said, right to the one game at a time. And that's that's all I need to do. They just play their marbles right and you and there are times I say, heard you say, you guys got play it smart.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, Mike, okay, love the energy man.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 9: I also want to add into with Darren Waller being questioned also, uh is it one Dell one Dell Robinson the backup receiving for the for the Giants. He's doubtful with the knee injury. So you got Parish Campbell Robbins a shepherd. It's it's it's a pandemic. They might be down two of their past cutchers for Danie Jones come Sunday.
Speaker 7: Because with that one day of practice, guys, guys are trying to get ramped up. And I think a lot of time you had that one day of practice. You know, you you go out next morning, you wake up and be like, you know, you kind of.
Speaker 5: Tweaky, but do we have time for what? Break us up and tell you what.
Speaker 3: Let's do this real quick. Let's go through the schedule.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: Math is very hard for me, and I'm gonna have to add these all up. And there's there's five of us that are gonna give our so that's gonna take me a minute. So I want to make sure we have plenty of time to do this. Okay, So let's do this and then we'll go to break and then we'll come.
Speaker 3: Back and we'll give season predictions. Let's go through the schedule.
Speaker 4: Jesse, Kurt, Nate, myself, and Chris Bean starting with Sunday Night in primetime against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Jesse win or lose? When win?
Speaker 22: Kurt?
Speaker 3: When Chris, when I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go with a win.
Speaker 5: Nate done one.
Speaker 4: The following weekend against the New York Jets, Jesse loss, Oh.
Speaker 6: Kurt, because they're home.
Speaker 4: M'st say win, Chris, We're when I'm gonna Aaron Rodgers, thank you, prove me, just prove me wrong, Go go win the game.
Speaker 7: But he's been inoculated this year. Till you inoculated, until you do it.
Speaker 4: No, but he's seen some aliens. Hey, I'm with them on that. That's gonna be one of our shows.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Cowboy.
Speaker 3: Do you believe Nate?
Speaker 5: Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Cowboys? Nate gota winning? All right?
Speaker 4: The following week, could get at Arizona, Dub Jesse dub Kurt, Chris when Shinnon, when they when New England at home October the first ain't the same, Baby, not no more? Jesse, dub Kurt, when Chris Dub, I'll go dub as well, Nate full dub all right. Sunday, October the eighth, Prime time at San.
Speaker 3: Francisco, Will they redeem themselves? Jesse?
Speaker 8: They only win with sixteen's in the game. And I'll be at home watching.
Speaker 3: You got lost, all right? Lost? Kurt lost lost, Chris. I'm gonna go ll as well. Nate. You gotta win.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you what this is where my boy number fifty eight come to play.
Speaker 5: Mazzie. Hey, man, I gotta go with a win right here, man, Massie coming up?
Speaker 3: Be another tough one on the road back in California.
Speaker 4: Bus kelling more at the beat killing Moore, another.
Speaker 5: Prime time revenge game. Baby, were coming to get you?
Speaker 3: Telling Mike versus the kid. Yeah, this is a dope they gotta do.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be a high scoring game though, Kurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris, Chris has got the dub.
Speaker 4: I will go with the dub and Nate you know, come on, man, we beating this kid, all right? Bye week on the twenty second Halloween weekend before.
Speaker 8: Halloween or rest on a bye week.
Speaker 4: The Rams at home noon game, they can't win Stafford through. Jesse's got a dub, Kurt win win, Chris, that's that's a U.
Speaker 5: I'll go dub.
Speaker 3: Nate's going dub. Here we go at Philadelphia first, first of two.
Speaker 8: Jesse, that's a that's a loss.
Speaker 3: That's a loss. Kurt on the road, on the road, Chris, who's at Philly? At Philly, Man, we're gonna losing Philly. Oh I got him losing it Philly too. I think they're gonna.
Speaker 5: Split Nate ty.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, all right? Next weekend at homes the Giants again.
Speaker 5: Oh man by that's how Saquon would be hurt. It's over Ham win.
Speaker 4: Chris has gotta win. I'll go with a win, and Nate's got a win.
Speaker 22: Win.
Speaker 5: Line up, Jesse, dudes, Kurt and win.
Speaker 3: We're gonna win against Caroline. I'm gonna go with a W. And Nate's we got even up at home against Washington.
Speaker 6: Scary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is honestly, this is scary.
Speaker 5: This is a l.
Speaker 4: This is Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving Home Thanks scary boy.
Speaker 3: Jesse's got a L.
Speaker 9: This is where this is where we're gonna see our offensive line be battered and bruised by this time of the year.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Wow, Kurt, and I like the home field win.
Speaker 3: He's winning, Chris, Uh, we're gonna win that one. We're gonna win.
Speaker 23: I'm gonna go, I'm gonna get I'm gonna have them splitting. Okay, I'm gonna have them I'm gonna have them winning at home.
Speaker 3: Nate.
Speaker 7: By that time, you find out that Austin Richards is the rookie of the year for the Dallas.
Speaker 4: Win, there's a win at Seattle Prime Times versus Seattle Jesse dub dub Kurt, Yeah, I like that, dubbed Chris beating them about taking up.
Speaker 7: We'll be beating them because Isaiah stand Bank that's his team.
Speaker 5: We beating them.
Speaker 4: Thursday night game and then following December tenth, Philadelphia at home, Primetime again Jesse at home.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with a win because I think they're gonna split, but I'm not confident.
Speaker 8: I'm not confident, but I'm gonna go dub.
Speaker 4: That's a half of three quarter dubs, Kurt, three quarter doub Chris.
Speaker 3: We're gonna beat Uh. Then that time, all right, I'm gonna have them splitting, and I've got them.
Speaker 7: I've got a wut there too, Nate, this recorder does it be a second tie?
Speaker 3: Oh? It doesn't have them? Seventeen and oh all right?
Speaker 4: Oh man at Buffalo December the seventeenth.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be cold.
Speaker 5: They covered up there, Kurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, road game in the snow, el.
Speaker 3: Chris, I'm gonna go with l two. They just don't do good.
Speaker 7: In cold, Nate hoping, Tony, you can run the ball, tire win, wis win right here?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's another tough one on the road the following week, Christmas Eve at Miami, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Not many places better than Miami that you could play Christmas Eve.
Speaker 7: By that time they quarterback, something gonna be wrong. Yeah, he's gonna be wrongs.
Speaker 6: I was I was laning loss on this one.
Speaker 3: Kurt's going lost, Chris, Sam's gonna come. I'm gonna go win as well.
Speaker 14: Journey Man Nate w easily something and this looked a heck of a lot easier before last night Detroit at Home on December the thirtieth, Prime Time.
Speaker 3: Fifteen Kurt Home, win got him winning.
Speaker 5: You to death?
Speaker 8: I got him, I got him win.
Speaker 3: He got him winning. All right, Chris, they're gonna win that game. They're gonna win.
Speaker 4: He would win in the final game at Washington, which could have some major implications.
Speaker 5: They let me go first.
Speaker 3: It's TBDI first Sunday.
Speaker 7: Six by time. By time, like just said, our line be so beat up by that time. Austin Richards will be playing the left guard, left tackle and uh t J.
Speaker 5: Bass. But we'll barely win. We'll squeaking. That'd be a real winning game with a fifty five yard field goal.
Speaker 3: All right, what you got, Jesse.
Speaker 5: Come on, Jess, look at look.
Speaker 3: At he's back. He's back engineering works.
Speaker 5: I went with a split twelve and five.
Speaker 8: I got him with a dub.
Speaker 6: All right, Kurt, I say twelve and five as well. But they're gonna rest guys.
Speaker 12: And Chris so if you told me what Philly's record is going to that game, all right, yeah, but that's what's going to determine that.
Speaker 3: Well, Gyues flip a coin.
Speaker 12: We're probably gonna lose that game because we're gonna have this division wrapped up.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking too. I think that's gonna mean something to Washington. Dak be watching him with the ball cap on and Colin.
Speaker 4: Play the last game, take our last break, we'll total this up starting.
Speaker 9: Will Trail start that last game of the year, started, the last game of the year.
Speaker 4: No, yes, Chris, No, wait wait wait start, no play? Yes, I think Dak would still I think they would still have him out to get.
Speaker 3: If they think Cooper will start and Trail will come in.
Speaker 9: If they sown up the division at that time, we got him going seventeen and we gets the start, I think we would get to start over Cooper, just because you you know what Cooper can do.
Speaker 3: You don't know what Trey can do.
Speaker 8: So Chris, you say, nope, we go to the whole year.
Speaker 3: He's gonna play. I don't think he's gonna start.
Speaker 8: So, no, he's not gonna I'm saying start.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna start.
Speaker 5: Okay, I say it starts.
Speaker 8: You say he starts.
Speaker 5: No, he ain't gonna play. No, no, oh man, this ain't no joke. This is the NFL.
Speaker 9: If the division is locked up and the Cowboys have won a division, I think Trey Lance starts.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. I agree with that. If the game needs nothing, all right, let's take our last break. When we come back, we'll total this up and be held accountable for the rest of the year.
Speaker 24: On hanging with the Boys, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 8: And they snapped the press guy who looks right, it's not there. He escapes left.
Speaker 5: He'll run for a perch down.
Speaker 24: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 24: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 3: What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot com?
Speaker 8: How's wing stout?
Speaker 16: Sound, christy, juicy classic wings made to order, cook tipe and sauceed tossed, and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with hand cut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Winstop range, and of course spicy Cajun fried course. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavored delivered at wingstop dot com.
Speaker 21: Seat Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a don't really care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a here of you Week fan or haven't been here in years fan, seat Geek has you covered. Download the Sea Geek after they seed Geek. You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Seats James right here. You're a twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. Do you know how much I love my Cowboys? And I am thrilled to be talking to you about up to twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fans to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 13: Enter today, back to Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the last segment of the People show. Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Jesse Holly, Kirk Daniels, Nate Newton, Shannon Gross and the last segment echin every Day is presented by Jigsaw, the proud dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys. And we're gonna take one more call before we give you our season predictions and game prediction for Sunday night. Sir, I'm not even gonna attempt to pronounce your name. How do you say say it again?
Speaker 5: Loots? It's Italian salution?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: I got it right. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 22: Serve it, thanks, man, I'm in la awesome.
Speaker 4: Really quick, before you start, real quick, what is what would make you happy this year?
Speaker 3: What does success look like to you? For this season?
Speaker 22: I think the Cowboys will go eleven and six, come out as a wild card, and then win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Whoa what would you be what would you be happy with? Nothing less than a Super Bowl win?
Speaker 22: Less than that?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 3: Tied up to two?
Speaker 5: Jesse, time is money?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Money stallions the loose go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, right, that's right?
Speaker 22: All right? So really quick man, what percentage of two back sets? I you throw back what we see against the Giants? And why do you think, like do you think it would be just for protection or play action or mainly just to control tempo? We eat the clock and run the ball. That's it for me. Man, Thanks guys, great question, Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's the way you do it. Get in, get out, repeat.
Speaker 6: What will they have to running back sets? And why will they do that to around the clock or of defense or.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna just jump on that then follow.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I think earlier in the game you might see some of it. But the thing that this team does well and this offense is they want to stretch you out. They want to stretch you.
Speaker 17: From the.
Speaker 7: Yes, they do they so they want to take full advantage of the field.
Speaker 8: The full oft thank you.
Speaker 9: They want to take full advantage, they say thank you, They want to take.
Speaker 8: Full advantage of it.
Speaker 9: They want this offense to be from sideline to side, and so I think that that's gonna in the bulk of this game, you're going to see more of that three receiver sets, flex tight ends with the balls coming out quick and then once the lead happens. This is the part where Kellen Moore suffered so much. It's when we win, when we have the lead and those precious moments in the game.
Speaker 8: To your point, what you.
Speaker 9: Always talk about, Nate t o p Can we have the time of possession, Can we keep that offense on the sideline, and can we wear down that defense?
Speaker 8: I think you.
Speaker 9: I think you'll see it some in the first couple series to kind of just establish themselves up front and then late in the game when they have the lead. But in between, I think you're going to see a large majority of them using the entire field from sideline to sideline.
Speaker 5: And I agree with that one hundred percent, because.
Speaker 8: Which part using the sideline of sideline of.
Speaker 7: Stretching out the sideline the sideline, I just believe that this right here and the time possession for different is different for me this year because it ain't so much I need at the end of the game that we have two or three more minutes to them. It's just during the game where our defense have exhausted themselves after about eight or nine reps. How do we run plays?
Speaker 5: Then are is.
Speaker 7: Wrapped before the half for the minute left and a half. We got a three point lead and we are backed up. Do we go out and just chunk it three times and not care or not walk up to the use all the time? It's how you use the time in the game is what council a lot of times got. People will win games and don't have the time of possession. But it's within the game, the game, within the game, So that is what I'm looking at. I mean, Jess, you can stretch it how you want, but I'm all right.
Speaker 6: So they'll use two back looks more often than you think.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I ain't no need.
Speaker 5: We got some receivers this year.
Speaker 3: It's that time. Everybody's been waiting for a month to know what the show of record. Thanks the record of the Dallas Cowboys movie.
Speaker 4: The results are Nfellas, Yes, Jesse twelve and five, Kurt twelve and five, Shannon twelve and five, Chris Bean thirteen and four, and Nate Newton tricked it out this year at fifteen oh and two.
Speaker 3: All Right, two questions I have for you to end the show.
Speaker 4: It's been a great week of shows, man, it's good to actually talk a little football and not as much nonsense.
Speaker 3: Keeping the nonsense minimal. What is your score predict First question? What is your score prediction for the game this week?
Speaker 5: Jesse?
Speaker 9: I think there's rust on this Cowboys offense. I think they'll get to a point where they've been high scoring.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to agree with you, but I do.
Speaker 9: I do, and I don't think there's going to be as high scoring. I do think it's going to be one that could be a it's going to be a really good game.
Speaker 8: I do think.
Speaker 9: I believe it's gonna be a really good game. But I got the Cowboys in between that thing somewhere like twenty four to twenty twenty one seven. You know I'm in that. I'm in three point I'm luck with Vegas. I'm three and a half points, a full points. So let's go twenty four to twenty twenty four to twenty Cowboys. What is the spread the game three and a half three points three and a half Cowboys favored.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Kurt, Yeah, I think the same with a little maybe a little bit of rust, hopefully not. The weather not supposed to be great. We'll say it could be raining, little moist, so I don't think it's gonna be real. Little moist and spread out.
Speaker 4: Little moist is easier to spread out toys or harder.
Speaker 5: I don't know about harder.
Speaker 6: Come ready, Yes, I don't think it'd be quite as.
Speaker 8: You ready for anything.
Speaker 5: The pastor was old today, fellas in this movie.
Speaker 6: I hope he can heal us from afar like twenty one seventeen.
Speaker 19: Bring your undats, Nate, hey man, we just got to win this game. We got to be get out nothing. Low scoring in high school. Oh, it's gonna be low scoring, Chris. Yeah, if we can beat these guys three to nothing, it'll be great.
Speaker 6: Chris.
Speaker 3: What you got? Let's go with twenty eight twenty twenty eight, twenty and I'm gonna go with Jesse.
Speaker 5: Yes, come on.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the week, I said thirty.
Speaker 17: Five.
Speaker 4: The more I think about it, though, and just watching last night and how sloppy.
Speaker 5: They looked, and don't don't put us with them.
Speaker 3: I'm not, but they haven't played together.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go twenty to eleven.
Speaker 7: Okay, wow, twenty.
Speaker 3: To eleven, all right, twenty to eleven, all right.
Speaker 8: Three field goals in the safety there.
Speaker 5: You go, all right?
Speaker 4: No, no, no touchdown, two point conversion in a field goal right out of the game.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, analytics.
Speaker 3: Who do you guys think?
Speaker 4: Last question of the show will score the first touchdown of the season for the Dallas Cowboys. The defense can be one player and then all the offensive players are a player.
Speaker 9: It's what you saw in Will Greer's last game is what you're going to see in the red zone. You're want to see a bootleg, Dak.
Speaker 3: You're going Dak.
Speaker 9: No, I'm going Dak bootlegging. Okay, to one of the tight ends, I'm going to say. I'm going to say undershot Ferguson, Ferguson, fergus Yes, he's got ferg Who you.
Speaker 6: Got, Kurt I'll take I'll take liamb all.
Speaker 3: Right, Kurt's going Who you want to take?
Speaker 5: Jesse? I mean Nate, I go with Jesse, I don't care, just go, Please go, Chris.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Cooks the Archer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going with Cooks.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take loan fruit and go. Tony Pollard. I want to say, I want to say dak on On some kind of bootleg or waggle.
Speaker 7: But because he will do that to you, let the other team get all let you run it all the way down, and all of a.
Speaker 5: Sudden he be like, no, I think I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Nate's playing the field. He's going to everybody or not?
Speaker 4: All right, Collas, this was the fun Monday. If we win, I'm gonna bring treats for everyone. I'm going to bring a gift for every Before you left us the first time you used to promise us. You even made Jess your promises, and he never showed up with the food.
Speaker 3: This Chris, Chris won't be here. He has Dreury duty on. Jazz will get Chris.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 3: It's not food though it's.
Speaker 5: It's it's a cinema.
Speaker 3: It's a keep keep sack.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, tell you, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the picture.
Speaker 8: I won't I won't take your money this time. But if you leave it there, I will take it. Nate, thanks for bringing it.
Speaker 3: Chris, thanks for producing the heck of a show.
Speaker 4: We'll be back on Victory Monday, Cowboys win.
Speaker 3: See you then.
Speaker 19: So it's been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club