Speaker 1: This is that Ben and Nashley I Almost Famous Podcast Bachelor Countdown.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to the Almost Famous Podcast. We are continuing our Bachelor countdown. We're interviewing a whole bunch of bachelors up until the premiere of Grant's season.
Speaker 3: Today we have mister Bob Guiney.
Speaker 1: Today's interview is one that makes me very happy. Now, all of them have made me very happy. It's always good to catch up with old friends, people who've lived in similar places you, people that can relate with you. But this one makes me extra happy because I love this man very much and I know Ashley does as well. Bob Guiney, Welcome to the Almost Famous Podcast.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, I love you both very much too. I'm really happy to be here.
Speaker 5: Bob.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I still get starstruck by you because you are you are like the original bachelor that people remember.
Speaker 3: You're the first bachelor that people remember.
Speaker 2: And thank you for being part of our Bachelor series leading up to the premiere of Grant season. You are amongst a number of bachelors that we are revisiting with.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: No, it's so sweet of you to say, Ashley, because you're like a historian of this whole thing. I love you, you know everything.
Speaker 1: Our resident expert is what I call it.
Speaker 3: Oh, your season, I'm gonna be honest, don't.
Speaker 5: Know your well, you were probably still in diapers.
Speaker 2: I was a freshman in high school when your season was on.
Speaker 3: Your season was two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was right right after Trista's season, and yeah it was.
Speaker 5: A long time ago for you, so sure.
Speaker 2: And my mom was a little low brow on the Bachelor franchise at that point, So sometimes I would sneak it in my room, just like have an episode on the background on my little Purple TV.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love Isn't it weird? I was in eighth grade when Bob was the Bachelor.
Speaker 5: Isn't that crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And it's so strange because I feel like, I mean, Ben, I feel like you're one of my favorite human beings a live period, not even from this franchise, but I feel like you and I are just like.
Speaker 5: When we hang out, I feel we're the same age.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because I really don't like you guys, don't feel like you have a big age gap.
Speaker 5: No, it's because Bob is so.
Speaker 3: Immature and Benison exactly.
Speaker 5: There you go. That's really honestly, that is it.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's interesting as we get older. My some of my best friends in the world are, you know, in their later forties and fifties. Now you just kind of, you know, life kind of comes together once kids come into play, and once it's the only thing you can do, you know, athletically is golf, Bob. I'm going to shower you with compliments throughout the show. Oh and I hope you give us some headline. So that's the only rule you have, and I'll shower you with compliments the rest of the time. So I mean this compliment because I was talking about it a couple days ago, and I won't mention with who, but it's another lead on this, okay. And they're talking about career choices, like what if you've been have any advice for what this looks like post show or during show or whatever, like, how would you have navigated differently, how did you feel like you it well, et cetera. So we were talking through this and I said, and I said this blanket comment without thinking through it first, and then I stopped myself to think through it. I said this. I said, you know, if you look at the history of the leads on the show, the women traditionally do really well, like the bachelorettes do really well post show in entertainment or in you know, influencing now would be a way to say that, or you know, keeping some type of revenue stream going. I said, the bachelors some have caught fire, but for the most part, it's kind of this strategic switch from either keeping the career you had before or enhancing that career a little bit, using this whole platform for a few years, and then really launching off into like whatever season's next for you outside of entertainment. I said, you don't have I said, you don't have many representatives that have made it an entertainment post show. And then I stopped. I said, actually, I would say that Bob Guiney has I mean you two thousand and three, it was twenty two years ago. Yeah, you're still on the almost famous OG so you're still talking and people still want to listen to you for a living.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: In addition to that, you obviously have a career that you you know, put time into, but you were on serious radio. You obviously a musician, we did the man panel on the Today Show together for I think two and all years you.
Speaker 5: Did it one I didn't, yeah, ten years.
Speaker 1: But you you have made a career post show. So I want to start this whole thing by we'll talk about The Bachelor and your time there, and that's great, But how do you think you made that happen? What steps did you take or how did this kind of fall into your lap to where that was such a prevalent use of your time after show?
Speaker 5: Well? Thanks, first of all, thanks for saying that. I mean, you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: I would say I would say probably Jesse is probably done. You know some of the more you know, high end uh, you know, entertainment. Yeah, yeah, But was it Matt Stork? Is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Travis Stork?
Speaker 4: Travis Yeah, which, oddly enough, I'll never forget. Right before, so I got a call from a producer and this is uh and and you'll you'll appreciate this. This is the highs and the lows, the thrill of victory in the agony of defeat of the entertainment world for a bachelor guy.
Speaker 5: I am on the set, so I was one of my favorite jobs.
Speaker 4: I did in entertainment was hosting the scene in music festival, so I would go down, I'd be the guy that would, you know, basically be like welcome back, you know. I think that was you know, Rascal Flats, you know, next up Keith Urban and the crowded go crazy, and I was like, this is the coolest job ever.
Speaker 5: I did for seven years, and in the middle of it, it was on.
Speaker 4: It was on, It was on CMT, it was before it jumped over to being full time on ABC. But I'll never forget. I get a call from these producers from something and they're like, you know, we want you to host one of our shows on CMT. And they're like, we're gonna plug and play you right into this companion show with it for our number one hit show. And the number one hit show at the time was called Trick My Truck. And I'm like, oh okay, and it's like yeah, it's almost like a makeup like pimp my Ride for semi trucks. I'm like, oh okay, I don't really know anything about that stuff. Like no, no, no, that's all we want you for. We're doing a like a spinoff show and it's called Trick My Trucker and We're just gonna plug.
Speaker 5: You into it. We're gonna plug you on it right now.
Speaker 4: And I'm like what And it wasn't. I don't have a cluely why I said yes to it, but I did, and in saying yes to it, I'm like okay. And it was basically like a makeover show for truck drivers and I'm like the host, yeah, yeah, they all sort.
Speaker 5: Of out of my room, right.
Speaker 4: But I was doing like a bunch of homemakeover style stuff like back then for AGTV and all that kind of stuff, So I guess in a weird way, maybe it fit. And while I'm doing it, I get a phone call from a producer friend of mine and he's like, hey, man, got this great idea for a show.
Speaker 5: And he's telling me the.
Speaker 4: Show and I'm like, it's about doctors and we're gonna, you know, we're gonna tell people how to solve know ailments.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, why does this guy call me?
Speaker 4: I'm not a doctor, and he goes, do you know how I can get a hold of Travis Stork?
Speaker 5: I really? And I'm like what, wait?
Speaker 4: What? And I will never forget it because I was like, yeah, I can connect the dots and help. And in that moment, I'm realizing the end of my career and the launching pad for doctor Travis Stork's career. But you know, I'm on a set of a you know, truck driver makeover show and some weird you know, and some weird truck stop and like, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is going on with my life?
Speaker 3: It makes fun show too. It was definitely coming off of Queer Eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably, Yeah, they were just finding different ways to spin it, you know. And but yeah, you know, it was kind of interesting after after the Bachelorette, which you know, my brother in law, I've told you this story many times, Ben, and I think Ashley probably knows it too. But I didn't shibmit myself to be on any of it, and so and I actually thought it was a joke when they were calling me because I was crouching around my office after one of my many, you know, ailments, and I had never been heavier, and they're calling me for this show that I didn't submit myself for. And it's Lacey Pemberton with a scratchy voice, and I think it's a guy messing with me, sounding like a woman.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, okay, all right, you know.
Speaker 4: So I'd be like, oh, yeah, you know, boy meets girl every day in Detroit and on in front of a million viewers, you know, and they're like, why you send in a demo tape. I'm like, not gonna be the fat guy and you're blueper real, but thanks, and I'm hanging up. I'm thinking it's like I'm gonna cutch you around and everyone's gonna be laughing.
Speaker 5: No one's laughing. I'm like, what the hell? I know that was funny. And my brother in law said it best.
Speaker 4: He was like, if I would have tried to make any of it happen, I would have looked like a complete idiot, you know. But instead I stepped in a pile of dog poop and pulled a hundred dollars bill off my shoe.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: He's like, it just sort of was one of those times in your life. And the TV thing kind of came as a result of that too. I went on Trista's season of the Bachelorette and everybody there is ripped, you know, and I'm like in the worst shape of my life. And I would normally be one of those guys who maybe isn't ripped, but at least would have been, you know, in moderately decent shape.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, I'm clearly going home pretty soon here, you know. So I'm just gonna have fun.
Speaker 4: And I had a blast and just kept sticking around, you know. And then you know, Interest and I are still friends this day, obviously, and but it was one of those things, and the Bachelor kind of came. You know, Oprah thought I was funny, made me your man on the street. Next thing you know, I'm hosting all these segments for Oprah and she's like, this is where you belong, you know. And then they call me to do The Bachelor. I'm like, I don't think I want to do it. I call Oprah. Oprah kind of talks what.
Speaker 5: Lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I reached out to the Oprah for advice on becoming the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I reached out to her executive assistant, who connected us, and one day my phone rings back. I'm like, I'm like, I know this is a weird request, but could Oprah? I need to talk to Oprah. I want to, you know, because she was the only only person I knew that was I need to talk to Oprah. But at this point I'd done her show like ten times, you know, cooking with a chef. I'm doing all this cool stuff, like they get firefighters in Chicago and then they bring me in and I'm like, with a firefighter, I mean everything, you know.
Speaker 5: It was just she just thought it was funny and gave me a platform to I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: You got a phone call.
Speaker 5: So I get a phone call and tell us what she said. Yeah, I legitimately said.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm struggling that they're asking me to be the Bachelor guy, and I just don't think I'm the right guy for it.
Speaker 5: And she's like she was so.
Speaker 4: I mean, she basically was the reason why they were calling me, right, She's like, I want Bob to be the next Bachelor.
Speaker 5: That was really all it took. But I was like, I just don't think I'm the right guy for it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not really doing anything memorable in my life, and I just came off a trist this season.
Speaker 5: That was a lot of fun. I'm the lovable loser, and everywhere I go, people are like, you should have been the guy. You know, I'm like, thanks, They needless to say. They edited me nicely, and I was kind of just like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think I'm I just don't think I'm that guy. And she's like, oh my god, that's why you are that guy. She's like, because you don't think you're that guy. And she's like, just be you and be true to who you are and it'll be the greatest season they've ever had. And she's like, you know, you've got to do this. And she really kind of made me, I guess, feel like I could do it, you know. And so I was like, Okay, what the heck, I'm going to give it a.
Speaker 5: Shot, you know.
Speaker 4: And and I just had to be open to the fact that I could find love in that circumstance.
Speaker 5: And so that was kind of it, you know.
Speaker 4: I went ahead with it and and the entertainment world as it was a very long way of getting to the answer of Ben's question. But it kind of was much the same like after The Bachelor, they'd call me, they go, hey, do you want to do this?
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, why not? That sounds like fun. It wasn't like I had my design on anything, you know.
Speaker 4: And thankfully I never fully quit my day job, which is always my advice to any of the new Bachelor guys. I'm like, look, you're not Ben affleck Man. Stay in your lane right and be you and have fun. But you know, it's going to be really tough twenty five years from now when you're going back to your very first job interview, because you haven't done anything relevant other than you know, celebrity bull riding in the last ten years. It's going to be really tough to get a job, you know. So don't quit what you do, like, stay somehow with a business acumen, and don't think that you know, se tooth whitening kids on Instagram is going to be a really great career move for you in the long run, because it's not, you know.
Speaker 5: And that's always been kind of my mindset.
Speaker 1: I think it's the best advice. How did you give that advice? I think you maybe give that advice to me, and it was something I didn't do for two more years. I kept selling software, which was great, but then it led into this, and then it led into the freedom to create some other things. But I think it's the best advice you can give a lead is you're going to feel like king of the world and money's going to flow into your bank account faster than you ever thought it would. But it also stops faster than you ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, sure it does. It's a humbling experience.
Speaker 1: You know, when do you think that changed for you? Like, when do you think that switch happened? Because obviously now entertainment isn't the main source of your income, So like, when did that start to feel like, hey, I should probably now invest even more time into my full time job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when did you start to feel your store fade?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well, you know, I gotta be honest with you. I didn't feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't I think you could have continued.
Speaker 4: Well, it took a really good friend of mine to help me feel it, to be honest. So I had a buddy of mine from high school who he had gone on he played, you know, college football, he played professional football for a while and he became a hedge fund manager and all this kind of stuff, And we'd always had this really nice thing. And he called me on my fortieth birthday to wish me a happy birthday. So this was this was two years before I kind of the same timeline has done two years when I got this advice and I chose to heat it. But he was like, hey, you know you and I had just bought my second house in La. I'm thinking, I'm just I think I got the world, you know, I got it all figured out. And and he was like, well, I just want to say this to you. He's like, I know you got your celebrity band buddies, and he's like, I know you're buying real estate and you're doing all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: He's like, but pretty soon, you're not going to be the flavor of the month. There's going to be a.
Speaker 4: Younger, funnier, more handsome bachelor guy who's gonna come along, and you're gonna be the guy that sort of like keeps getting pushed down the thing.
Speaker 3: There's never been a funnier bachelor.
Speaker 5: Oh Ashley, you so much, thank you.
Speaker 4: But I was like it kind of resonated with me because I think because of who he was right who he was saying it to me, no vested interest in him saying it. It wasn't like he was competing with me for anything or whatever. It was like just a buddy who I love, who had the guts to tell me like he saw it, you know. And I was like he's right, like, pretty soon, I'm gonna be that guy that I'm telling everyone else not to be, Like, don't be the dude selling, you know, tooth whitening.
Speaker 5: Kids.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering why you can't get a job in finance again. You haven't done it in a long time.
Speaker 2: Jared has a tooth whitening ad coming up, guys, felt He's.
Speaker 4: Also a business owner, and you know, there's a lot going on, supplemental, supplemental tooth white. And he does have a brilliant smile, and so therefore he should I I have never had that much of it. I want to have the ross from friend's teeth, and I just don't have them.
Speaker 3: Jared has bad byer too, so he he's got good.
Speaker 5: He's got bright though they're bright outside of teeth. Continue, Bob, thank you, Yes, So he calls it.
Speaker 4: He gives me this advice, and it really I don't know if it was because I was just turning forty. I don't know what it was, but I had been at that point. I was eight years off my season. It was really like the ten year mark, I guess. So it was ten years after I was a bachelor, and that's when I was like, you know, I'm going to start taking these opportunities that I have because I was still doing a lot of a live event hosting at the time, where I would go and do like a Fortune five hundred company would hire me and I'd go in to be their MC for their you know, sales awards and stuff like that. I was like, I'm gonna start and every time I would do it, they'd offer me a job and I'd be like, no thanks, you know, And I was like, I'm gonna quit just saying no thanks. I'm gonna start thinking about these opportunities and see if I can create something that I love that's kind of a combination of my personality meets this and where it's not just based off of you know, because I was also you know, and we all kind of.
Speaker 5: Go through it too.
Speaker 4: We get to that point where we're sort of you're not tired of it, but you want to be known as something else than bachelor Bob from twenty years ago, right, and so you're thinking, like what else can I do? And so that's when I started really thinking about it. And so twenty fifteen, which would have been twelve years after I was a bachelor, was when I finally was like, Okay, now I'm gonna take advantage of these opportunities and turned it into an opportunity. Left La moved to Seattle with a company called Lincoln Financial, who you know, really took a big chance with me, and they gave me an opportunity to sort of grow and do some things that I had been doing, but.
Speaker 5: You know, take it next level and really make a career out of it.
Speaker 4: But they were also really supportive of me doing other stuff and never once did they you know, make me, you know, feel like I couldn't. In fact, that was kind of part of it. Was they were like, we want you to continue doing your stuff. That's what makes you, makes you different.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: And so I I got doing the Today Show for many years after that, which is how Ben and I met in person, and then you know, it was like.
Speaker 5: All that kind of good stuff. So yeah, I was. I was pretty happy about the way it kind of continued.
Speaker 4: And you know, I still get to dabble these days, but now with the kids and everything else, the dabbling has become you know, a little more selective.
Speaker 1: Quick note, Ashley, because I know you have some questions about almost famous ogs Bob and I still this day people ask me, what's one of the coolest things you've gotten to do since you were a bachelor, And I always say, well, I get to host a show with Ashley, and that to me is fantastic, and it has been since we started. So the other thing is and Ashley. I don't know if you know this. Bob and I were on set filming on the Day show for Kathy Lee Gifford's very final day on that on television.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I hear that she's like the nicest person in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's amazing. Hode is gone now, but we were there and so it was a really like ear moment for me because I think Bob was sitting next man on the couch and I was like, I've watched her my entire life, Like i watched her with my mom, Regis and Kathy, like I watched that show with her so much, and now I'm sitting here three foot from her as she cries and says goodbye to TV. And it was it was wild. It's one of those moments you're like, how did this all happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Up here, Yeah, it's really But I know you have some questions about the O G show that that Bob hosts with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Well, first I wanted to talk about your ex wife.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Rebecca Rebecca boot Egg?
Speaker 3: Is that how you say her?
Speaker 5: Last night?
Speaker 2: But okay, man, I remember this was like a big thing because my mom was a big all my children's children fan and she was all my children. So my mom thought that you guys were a really cool celebrity couple.
Speaker 3: And you guys were married for six.
Speaker 5: Years six and a half half.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, you were kind of like a celebrity. You were marrying another actress. This was all on the tabloid covers and noybe you guys might be working on something together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's interesting. You know they say never burn your bridges, right, and it's kind of funny. I I always we split up. Well, I guess whatever seven years would have been after we got married. I can't remember the year now, but.
Speaker 5: Ok, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh we it wasn't because of anything uh you know, bad or anything toxic or anything anything.
Speaker 5: It was more that we were just two people who had grown apart.
Speaker 4: You know, we're living on opposite coasts at the time, and had been for a couple of years because of her career and and I had moved with her when she wanted to go to LA and so I had started a career there and it was just really difficult to figure out what was going to happen. And so it was one of those things where, oh, we'll take it every six months and see what you know, and it's it's tough to do.
Speaker 5: And so it was never from a.
Speaker 4: Lack of you know, love or caring for one another. It was more from a just a grown apart and and but we remained very friendly. And her husband when she remarried, was a guy that I really liked and respected. And it was one of those things where the long and the short of it is he came up with an idea and he presented it and it sounded pretty interesting and and we still don't know what's going to happen with.
Speaker 5: It, if anything.
Speaker 4: But this past year, you know, she returned back to the soaps and went back to Bold and Beautiful, So we actually had her Trista and I my ex girlfriend Trista, and I had her one of the triangle Oh yeah, what a lineage, and we had her on the show to talk about her return to daytime television and kind of teased this idea that was thrown out there, and you know, we'll see what happens. I mean, it's one of those things that's very early on in the development stages, but I will tell you, and I think this is an important part to talk about.
Speaker 5: Is I went to my wife, who my wife and I have been married, and I was.
Speaker 3: Going to say, how does Kanyon feel about this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Kanyon's like, that's an awesome show. I think you should totally do it. I'm like, really, he's like super supportive of it, you know.
Speaker 1: So Keanyon is one of the most fun people to be around and also one of the most welcoming. She'll always make sure. Yeah, my wife kind of was wrapped up in some comfortable arms. Yeah, showing around. Kenyon is is.
Speaker 4: One when she likes you. When she likes you, she can also be a pit bull when she doesn't. So, yeah, she clearly likes you.
Speaker 1: Can see that. But I always seem the good side and I love the good me too, good side of Kanyon.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, buddy, And yeah, so my my wife was very supportive of the idea. So if something ever does come of it, which who knows, you know, but if something ever did come of it, I'd be more than happy to talk about it here first with you.
Speaker 1: Kanyon has a lot of like jealousy concerns. You know, you've really now with her. I think it's like, Bob, you go do what you gotta do. But I know she does.
Speaker 5: You know, it's so true.
Speaker 4: I mean, that was that was the thing about her when I you know, when I met her, I really didn't ever think I was gonna get married again, you know, when I met Canyon, and so I was sort of like, you know, oh, we're gonna date and have fun whatever, you know. And I was probably treating it in my mind anyway, like it was a casual, you know, relationship. And it was funny because all my buddies would be like, uh, I'm like, well, yeah, we should go, you know, and uh, you know, maybe I'll maybe I'll bring maybe I'll bring a date or something.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh, you.
Speaker 4: Mean the date the only person that you ever hang out with, but you pretend like you're you know, not dating can oh no, you know, we're.
Speaker 5: Just so casual.
Speaker 4: And so it's funny because Canyon to this day. Like people will say, you know, you know, so, what's going on with you guys?
Speaker 5: You know what do you guys? She'll go, oh, we're keeping.
Speaker 4: It casual, two kids, casual, you know, you know, eight years married, casual.
Speaker 5: And you know it's it's actually pretty funny.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she's she's super cool about that stuff, and you know, yeah, it's got nothing to worry about anyway, So it's not like, you know, it's very comical. I'll just tell you this when I leave to go do something, like I'll be hosting something and she'll be like, you know, the things that she says to me are not the common things that a wife would say to a husband who's leaving for a business trip.
Speaker 5: She'll say something and it'll.
Speaker 4: Literally make me laugh until I get home, and it's just like, you know, she'll say some pretty off colored things which are part of our relationship, DNA.
Speaker 5: I suppose it's really funny to me.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the Ogs. That's our spinoff podcast that you introduce us right now. You guys are doing the recaps of Special Forces, of course because she's on it, but you also do a lot with the Golden Bachelor why does the Golden Bachelor and Golden Bachelor I prefer you guys over us.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean people like to hang out with people that are on their same age, you know, I think, and.
Speaker 5: I am definitely that guy. Not trust this so much, but me for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really crazy when you're talking like the Golden Bachelor people and I'm like, I'm like five years younger than this is really strange, Bob.
Speaker 2: That is actually almost a true fact. And I feel about that for you, I know, I will know. I don't know how old Joan and Shok are bisty or sixty one and you're fifty.
Speaker 5: Three, fifty three. I mean, it's like we're kind of fifty three.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, I feel like the oldest uh lately with my kids not sleeping through the night again, it's the sleep aggression, guys. It even comes back at three. But yeah, I think, uh, you know, we've loved it. And thank you, guys, thank you for letting us, you know, be on your stream and for being a part of the whole thing, and thanks to Sugarman of course for even thinking of the idea for us. It's one of those things. I mean, it's really been a lot of fun. I didn't even know what a podcast was five years ago, you know, and it's like, ID hear people talking about it, I'm like, why the hell would you listen to a podcast?
Speaker 5: I can, you know, listen to Pop Rocks, you.
Speaker 4: Know, two thousand and five and I got all my music I need, and you know, but it's so fun to hear to get to know people and like to hear their stories and really, you know, share with that, and it makes you think of your own stuff too. Like I don't know how many times I'll be done interviewing somebody, especially from the Golden Series, and I'll like hang up and.
Speaker 5: Go, gosh, I kind of relate to that person. I get it.
Speaker 4: I always feeling that way at one point, you know. And so yeah, now we're onto the Special Forces thing. Trista's on there. She's doing a really great job. First episode I watched, I won't lie to you guys, I actually got emotional watching it.
Speaker 5: Like I was sitting there by myself because I had to wait.
Speaker 4: You know, the kids are bed and everything, and I'm watching this person I've known for twenty years, and Trista push herself to such a place that was like I knew how uncomfortable she had to be, and I knew how hard it had to be. And then you start thinking about it, like, I mean, I know Ben feels this way too. Every guy I know always feels this way. But you start thinking, man, can I do that? Like should I push myself?
Speaker 5: Should I just put myself in a situations uncomfortable like that?
Speaker 4: And you start wondering if you could do it, And then you start hearing in the reasons that motivate these people to go on this show because they ask, you know, fifty people, I'm sure to get it down to these sixteen or whatever, and to hear the reasons that they are challenging themselves and it's not a competition show, so they're not it doesn't matter who lasts to the end.
Speaker 5: You can, yeah, exactly. And it's like, man, that's just it.
Speaker 4: Like you start wondering, you know, especially at my age, right I'm fifty three, I think about it. You know, did I peak at thirty two? I guess I did when I was a bachelor, you know, and ever since then, it's like, you know, twenty years later, it's like, am I still like I played college football? Am I still an athlete. Can I still get it done if I train a little bit, you know, And or am I just a dad you know, who's basically an uber for my kids and you know, trying to keep all the all the balls in the air of my family life. And you know, it's it's one of those things you do wonder, you know. And and so it's been a lot of there's been a lot of interesting conversations with everybody that's been on the show, but I think most of it's been kind of hearing Trista's connection with these people and how she feels such a bond with them after going through it. And my dad was a marine, so you know, I was the only I was the one who didn't go into the Armed service arm forces, and so I'm always like, you know, did I drop the ball there? Like you know what, like should I have done it then? And yeah, it just makes you think a lot. But it's been pretty rewarding doing the podcast.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 1: It's interesting podcasts do that, but it's such a healthy habit to get in the I think, get in the practice of asking those questions, not always going to the place of, oh I dropped the ball right? Life looks different for everybody, different paths, different things happen. But it's one of the things that this show always does for me is it does give me time to reflect and ask myself those questions, you know, where am I at?
Speaker 5: Like what am I?
Speaker 1: You know? Who am I? To the people around me? And Bob we have a really great interview, a late night interview that happened at the baby shower for Jessica and I that I heartput on. It has all the details of kind of how you decided to have kids, how that all worked out the process of having kids, what you've learned as a father. Anybody listening right now that just wants a very raw, very authentic interview with Bob, go back and the thread here and listen to that Evergreen. I mean, it talks about Bob's story, you know, being a father at what were you forty seven?
Speaker 5: I think forty seven, forty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean Grayson's six now, so I was forty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. It's a great interview or just a great conversation. I think that a lot of people can learn a lot from and the closing moments here I do want to lean into your time as the Bachelor, because you were the Bachelor. Do you my first question before we even get going here, and I ask a bunch of questions that you might not even have an answer to. Do you even remember the season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one thing, you know, It's it's kind of burned in my brain for the most part, I think.
Speaker 1: Because I don't. I don't remember a lot of my season. Like you could say stuff and I'll be like, oh, I remember that, yeah, but like I couldn't recall the moment, the small moments, or all the things that happened very easily. And I didn't mean that as like a dig like oh, it's so long ago. I meant it as like a it was such a flash, and it's such a blur to me.
Speaker 4: Now, right, Yeah, I see what you mean. I mean, yeah, I remember the broad strokes, you know. I remember the wide brush moments, I suppose, and the things that you know, I carry with me, like you know, I remember the moments of just like all out fatigue, right, Like you know, I always reference one moment in particular where and it's almost like I'm making fun of the show to a certain degree, but I'm like, yeah, they want you to make all these you know, life changing decisions, but you know they've they've got a half gallon of Tito's down your neck and they throw you on a private jet to Vegas and then as you as you spend the you know, the better part of an evening and into the wee morning hours, they fly you back. And then when you think you're going to go to bed, they throw you in a new outfit and say, okay, sit down and talk about the date, and then we're gonna go hot air balloon riding at six am. You're like, what I remember? I remember that in particular. It's like a force turnaround time for me. That was like, wow, you know, how am I supposed to you know, even have conversations at that point, But strangely enough, I guess I did it.
Speaker 5: But you know, yeah, I remember the big stuff.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, there's probably some moments that that that if someone would have told me they happened, I'd be like, oh, okay, maybe they did, you know, But yeah, I remember it, and I definitely, you know, I say I savor some of those moments too, because they were I think I'm really bad at being in the moment and realizing that I should really savor that moment, you know.
Speaker 5: And and I'm one of those people that.
Speaker 4: Just assumes I'll remember it all and it's going to happen again next time, too, right, And so I'm definitely not one of the people that pulls out my phone, much to my wife's chagrin, Like I never am documenting things which I should. I'm just a guy that's just in it happened to Blast, and you know, assuming I'm going to remember it all.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I do remember most of the big moments of.
Speaker 4: The show, and you know, really treasure the relationships I made as a result of them.
Speaker 3: Did either of you have Bachelor diaries?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is the most embarrassing thing to reread?
Speaker 5: Is it? Really?
Speaker 1: I have some stuff I wrote down. They're more like prayers. I was kind of like Bob. I was tired of frustrated, I was emotional, I was confused, and so a lot of times it was just like, I need three minutes to write so I can get some of these thoughts out of my head onto paper, so I can like come back tonight and revisit them because I'm not going to remember why I was all sad today. It's a whirlwind. In fact, you know, if I was thirty five and single, I don't know if I could say yes to doing it. I don't know if I have this, DaMina. There is one person though that I know, Bob, I relate with that. But there is one person I think that savored the moment, and maybe the only lead that I know that really did. Jojo talks about like how much fun she had and how enjoyable the experience was. I wish I would have had more of that mentality. I wish I would enjoyed it more because it was more like a work, like I'm going I'm here intentionally to do one thing to find somebody, and it's going to be hard. The rest of the way you did have.
Speaker 5: I was a hybrid.
Speaker 4: I think I was a hybridween you guys, because I really like, I really enjoyed the moments until they got really real at the end, and then I felt Then I felt like it was grueling to try and figure out the right thing.
Speaker 5: I was always weary of hurting people feelings. Yeah, that was my big thing, Bob.
Speaker 1: We are going to dive into the season. There is a moment that people still talk about Uh, that became a very big moment for you. During the season. There's a moment with Kelly Joe where you told her she isn't the one, and the reaction I think brought in the audience's attention. Can you tell us more about what was actually happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know it was she was of my final two, and it came down to that moment, you know, the big the big reveal, when you're standing there surrounded by flowers and you're in a tuxedo and they're in they're beautiful gowns, and I mean, truth be told.
Speaker 5: Uh. I.
Speaker 4: You know, I've often thought about this when people will say, you know, oh, I don't know how you could be even confused at that moment.
Speaker 5: You know, you either know or you don't.
Speaker 4: And and I was still very confused. I was still kind of trying to put it together, the emotions and what I was going to do?
Speaker 5: Am I going to propose? Am I not? What am I doing here? You know?
Speaker 4: And and back back then the show was a lot more formulaic in the way that they presented it. You know, so if if you know when they're cutting the show together and they know you're choosing girl number two, Well, then girl number one is going to be for sure head and shoulders above everyone as the clear favorite, right, And so it almost was a disservice to the to the to the woman that you did select, because then you'd start your relationship and everyone's like, well man, I mean it looked like you were going to totally be with you know, this girl, and it almost created this like weirdness that was really difficult I think for people to maintain a relationship after that too, because it played into all your fears and all your you know, your trepidation about being on the show and was he going to choose.
Speaker 5: Her until just came down the hill or whatever?
Speaker 4: But anyway, Yeah, Kelly Joe comes down the hill, and she's a very bubbly personality, and we definitely.
Speaker 5: Cold acted throughout the whole season.
Speaker 4: I mean, there was no question Kelly Joe and Estella who I ended up ultimately choosing or they were the clear you know, final two, given the way that I had reacted to them and vice versa. And Kelly Joe was very spunky to this day, like we've remained friendly. She's been on almost famous Dogs actually, Yeah, and and she comes down and.
Speaker 5: I you know, they didn't know which order they were coming down.
Speaker 4: They didn't know that Estella hadn't already come down, so she assumes that she's the one. And when I say, you know, I'm telling her how great she is, and I'm like butt, and oh my god. When I say the word you know, but or however or whatever I said, she's holding my hands and I remember her just whipping them down and just looking at me like she was gonna punch me in the face. And the look was legit, Like I mean, I was like there was some fear I'm not gonna lie because she was that spunky and that fiery, and I was like, oh my god, she's gonna she's gonna totally punch me out. And she didn't, thankfully. But then when I said, she like turned around to walk away, and I'm like, hold on, you know, may I walk you back to the car and she's like fine, you know, And you know, that was the first time I think that the that the reaction was such on the show, because I was still early on, and I think up until that point people were sad when they didn't get the final rows, but they weren't mad. And man, she was mad, and I'll never forget it because I was talking about that even when we're going on the tour to parade around, you know, Estella and I to talk about our relationship and where we're at with things, and they're asking about Kelly Joe and why she was you know, she was all pissed off, and you know, it was crazy. It was a crazy experience for sure, and it definitely set the tone for you know, a lot of things to come after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you talked to Escella at all in the past twenty years?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, yeah, Stella, I we we had coffee a few times and you know, definitely had a nice closure. I guess it would be too our relationship and she's been a gust on almost famous the ogs too, because there was a period of time where we were having like every ex I've ever had in my life on the show.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Hey, Trista, when are we gonna have Charlie on What the hell? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I still I had I have still yet to do that. We've had Jojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a long time coming, Jojo, it's coming. You want to do that too.
Speaker 2: Remember Nick did that where he had like all of his season of girls. Come on, do you want to do that?
Speaker 3: Do you want to have all your girls?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: We can surprise you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, personally, I for your season and because you have a Bachelor episode as well, for recapping your season.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: So maybe we should just surprise you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: There's nothing that would stop me now. I mean I think I think initially Bob and I sit in the same place where this experience is very real us, and I think it is. I think everybody wants it to be and hopes it is. It isn't always that way. Some people get out of this and they're like, I, you know, I don't mind talking all because like nothing was like actually ever real next, nothing ever was felt, And so I think when you feel it, it's harder to then even get to a place where you're like, I would love to talk to you again, Like that's not a normal human response to like talking to people that you've dated. At this point in my life, I would have no issues because you know, life has moved on for everybody in beautiful ways, and so now it's like, yeah, that could be fun, especially people would listen. I would love to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's a part of it too, though. You're in a great place, right. It's like when you're in a great place and they're in a great place, you know. Like one of the things I loved about talking to Estella when we did was, you know, she had gotten engaged and now she's married, and it was like, okay, you know now and I've got I'm happily married with kids. It's like, okay, now we can all kumbaya, right, and we can reminisce and you know, and you keep it light right. You don't have to you don't have to go down the rabbit hole on anything because no one, you know, cares anymore. You don't care, but no reason to, you know. But yeah, I actually didn't mind it. I actually was was kind of excited about it, to be honest, because I knew I was in a good place with both of them.
Speaker 5: So they have them on the show, you know, made.
Speaker 4: Me feel i don't know, some some sort of like you know, accomplishment and some sort of closure. That was a was a positive thing all the way around, because we were all in such great places personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great with me. I mean, I've said it many times in the show. But you know, Chris Lane and I text about golf all the time. I think he's an awesome dude, So like, why not then go one step further bring him on too. Let's all chat like it would.
Speaker 5: Be fun, It would be.
Speaker 1: Great, Bob. This is kind of coming off of our conversation though, has Kanyon watched your season?
Speaker 4: So again, Kenyon was Kenyon's much younger than me. Obviously she's she's your jelling me. So she just turned forty one this year, so I think she was a senior in high school.
Speaker 5: Would that be right math wise? Yeah, she was born in eighty four.
Speaker 3: She been freshman in college.
Speaker 5: Maybe a freshman college. Okay, So you know, the big joke always.
Speaker 4: Between Canyon and I was that her mom was the fan of the show and knew who I was.
Speaker 5: But Canyon, you know, Kenye didn't care.
Speaker 4: So needs to say, I unearthed a few different times when I caught her actually having some knowledge of things that she shouldn't have known had she not watched any of my season.
Speaker 5: But yeah, she had never watched it.
Speaker 4: So my brother in law and my sister had of course taped every episode or whatever, but they did it on TVO. Back in the day that was supposed to be the new cutting edge technology. It would be around forever. So we had to dig the TVO out of the attic and like plug it into a TV because she's like, I really want to see this. I was super uncomfortable. I'm not gonna lie. I'm like, oh my god, are you.
Speaker 5: Sure you want to see this?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that this is a good idea. And thankfully and much too like she loves this part. When we plugged it into the back of the TV, the connections weren't the same and so it was actually black and white.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. That just fed her narrative.
Speaker 4: You know, she's like, oh my, and why don't we get eight millimeter? I was like, you know, okay on the show, is there is there solid on this or was this you know, silent silent Bachelor Day?
Speaker 5: But it was, you know, it was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: And she watched the first like fifteen minutes of it and she was like, okay, I'm good because it was like, you know, they do the this season I'm the Bachelor, and it's like, you know, the whole thing, and you know, she got to see me like make out with fifty people, and so she was over it, you know, but I think it was one of those.
Speaker 5: Things where it was it was definitely.
Speaker 4: I'm glad she got a little synopsis because she hears about it all the time from people, and she can at least say I watched all I needed to watch of that season or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Her favorite thing to say is, yeah, it's all fun and games until you live with it, so that's probably pretty accurate. But no, to answer your question, no, she's never actually watched my season, but like she says, she's she's heard enough about it for a lifetime.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that you can't find your season anywhere, because this is what Prince Lorenzo.
Speaker 3: Told us as well.
Speaker 5: And Prince Lorenzo bergheasy, I love this.
Speaker 2: He came on our podcast and he was like, you can't find my season anywhere, and I haven't been able to.
Speaker 3: And I had no idea that if you have an old TiVo around you could put it in and kick start that thing.
Speaker 4: He's got to like put some gas in it and fire it up. Yeah, my I've been told from some people that was on that were on my season that you can find it on like you know, the Hulu annals or something.
Speaker 5: Of that nature.
Speaker 3: But what's a Hulu annal?
Speaker 5: I don't know, like.
Speaker 4: You can go somewhere and find it like on old seasons past. I've never I've never spent too much time going to look for it. If I'm being really honest, I know there's some VHS tapes somewhere in my parents' basement that's uh, you know, got all documented for me when it's time to show the kids. But actually, to be really funny, you guys, you got so my son Grayson, who's six. I I know Ben probably has heard me talk about this before, but my son is really he's he's a big personality.
Speaker 5: And I don't know where he gets it from.
Speaker 4: And we were literally like we'll be at McDonald's at the playland and they'll be playing and I'll order, like, you know, a coffee and a couple of happy meals, right, and the woman will come over with the tray, you know, with the coffee and the happy meals, and he'll be on the playscape and he'll go.
Speaker 5: It's him. Yeah, you can get a picture with him if you want.
Speaker 4: It's it's Bachelor Bob, or he'll or he'll call me Bob the Builder.
Speaker 5: He'll go, it's Bob the Builder.
Speaker 4: He'll interchange them all the time, and I'm just like, oh my gosh. And I'm like, honey, he's dropping off a coffee, she's dropping off the happy meal.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: She doesn't she's twelve. She doesn't know who I am, you know. But it's like, he loves it. If anyone stops to talk to me, like to ask for directions, like I swear to you, he'll go, he'll take a picture with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'll do it.
Speaker 4: Hey that they want to, I'm like, buddy, they're asking if you know seven eleven's up here on the corner.
Speaker 5: They're good.
Speaker 4: So it's become comical to me because my wife like loves it. And I think he gets some of his sense of humor from his mom because she likes to put me in uncomfortable spots. But yeah, I think it'll be fun someday, you know, to let them see some of that stuff. I hope I can hang.
Speaker 2: On to mind it. I've been trying to search right now while you've been telling the story. And that's a hilarious story and I'm obsessed with it. And yeah, if you want to download illegal things. We could definitely get it. Why can't just ABC give us these things? I want the full series on DVD as well.
Speaker 5: Well, no, you think they would like they'd want it out there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I want is all the footage from Jared and My Paradise that never made air, Like I want to see all the embarrassing the.
Speaker 5: Cutting room floor. I bet there were so many great moments. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't know each other then, obviously, but I remember feeling such a I was so happy for you when you guys finally and you knew it all along, and I was always like, God, I was like, I felt like we were such good friends then.
Speaker 5: And it's funny.
Speaker 4: I see why people like gravitate to certain people from the show, because I would the same way. I was like fangirling all over you.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, I love it. You know, this is so great that they're together. Yeah, I thank you. You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: Bob Gott to end with this fun questions about the delivery room, because that, of course, is going to be in that room within the next thirty days.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited for you.
Speaker 3: Ben let's get a little dad perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was something in the delivery room that you didn't expect, something about getting to the hospital or anything like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, we had been given so much advice.
Speaker 4: We were living in Seattle at the time, and Kenyon is a tough chick, and so like, you know, she wouldn't even really let on that she was, you know, having minor contractions and everything, because we were told, like, the last thing you want to do is be early to the hospital. They'll send you home, make sure you're you know, you make sure you're in the right place.
Speaker 5: When you get there.
Speaker 4: And so we might have waited a little too long because the Lions were playing and I was you know, it was it was December. It was December second technically, but she didn't deliver till a third.
Speaker 5: But I was like, oh no, you know, they said we can wait. You know, I was trying to be casual.
Speaker 4: I had my go bag, was ready, I was good to go, you know, and but I was trying to like prolong it a little because we actually lived relatively close to the hospital too. So I will say this, when we got to the hospital, it got real fast, you know, like even though she hadn't delivered, she didn't deliver for a while, and I was just all of a sudden, I mean, don't you know, and Ben, there is no one and Ashley and I have talked about this before. There is no one born to be a dad more Higgins. I mean, there's no one more more and I and I think of myself as this is my calling too, and I think you're like HEAs and shoulders above me. So I feel like, no matter what, you're not ready for it. Okay, So let's just get that out of the way. Then you get there, and you'll you'll never love your wife more than in that moment, and then you'll never love anyone more than that baby from that point on in your life. It's like it changed my life, honestly, God cry. Then you'll be a mess like me, you know.
Speaker 1: I know I will. That's the part I'm holding on too. I'm doing every like masculine, non emotional.
Speaker 5: Thing up until yeah, because because then your life's over. Then you're a total puddle like me every time I talk about my kids.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just going to be a mess.
Speaker 5: But I'll say this, you know.
Speaker 4: So Canyon was going to try and deliver naturally, and so she went through all of it and then all of a sudden they're like, nope, uh, we're gonna have to go see section right.
Speaker 5: So we go in. I'm expecting.
Speaker 4: I'm super stoked because now I'm going to get scrubs and so this, for whatever reason, was my primary thing. I'm like, wait, can I you know, so my scrubbing in, am I you know, am I getting the blue hat?
Speaker 5: And and I don't. I don't get any of that.
Speaker 4: They threw me like this yellow plastic shirt, and I, you know, I wasn't in the greatest shape, and they're like, you know, you got to take off your shirt cause you're gonna be the skin on skin.
Speaker 5: I'm like what. And I wasn't prepared for any of that. And so we go in. I'm in this horrible clown outfit.
Speaker 4: And I feel like I'm really feeling like I got shafted on that regard. But I'm right up there and they're like, you know, well, where do you want to be. I'm like, I'm a shoulders guy. I'm up here, you know. And so that was number one. But then Kenyon, I'll never forget it. Kanyon started having like almost like she was in shock, like she started shaking really bad.
Speaker 3: That's very common.
Speaker 5: Is that common?
Speaker 3: Yes, my sister in law just had one and she goes.
Speaker 2: I was shivering while being caught open. Yeah, convulsing, she said it revulsing, So be prepared if she needs a sea section.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: When they pulled Grace making him out right now, oh yeah, they pulled Grayceon out and they take him over to this warming station and they're cleaning them up and they're like okay Dad, and I am crazy wanting to be there, but I can't leave canyon.
Speaker 5: So I'm just like I'm just staying here.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, okay, you know, all the fingers, all talls, you everything good. They're like yeah, I'm like you got that. I'll be there as soon as she's okay. I just don't want to leave her because someone come over and help her. And because I was, I was all of a sudden like I don't want to leave her alone. And she's looking at me like you know, don't go, and I'm like, oh, you know. I was like is torn And it was like I wasn't expecting. No one coaches you on that part either. And but the second I could, I went raced over to Grayson and was just like, you know, oh, I know, laid down and he was on my chest and I realized, now why I'm in this giant zipperd clown out that I guess, But it was one of those moments where it's like, you know, all of a sudden everything makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's like, Okay, now I know why I was in love with this person and wanted to marry her. And now now I get. If I didn't know before, I sure know now you know.
Speaker 4: And it's like this is it, this is what we're supposed to do, and and uh yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's so sweet.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so excited for you, dude, I'm so excited for you.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When we had the second one, well, first of all, Blake's you know, Blake.
Speaker 5: Came out with like a Marty gras head.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like you know, your kids, like he's like, is.
Speaker 5: That a giant balloon? The way?
Speaker 4: You know, he's finally growing into it a little, but uh, you know, no, it's one of those things like there's no way, there's no way.
Speaker 5: That Blake was going to come out naturally, but you know, that's just it. That's just it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean I will say this, man, it is I'm excited for you guys. I mean, Jess is such a beautiful and wonderful soul and so are you, and your kid is going to be.
Speaker 5: So incredibly special. I mean, it's it's just.
Speaker 4: And I love how I really do love this, Ashley, how you and Jared have you know, really kind of brought Dawson along for the ride in some of those moments, and it's like, I love that you guys do that, and it's it's always to me, like, that's been so much fun for me with our boys, is when we can stop them from being the hell out of each other and actually seeing them hug each other once in a while, which does happen too. You know, I'm so thankful that it's all worked out the way that it has. So I always say this when people are like, you know, would you do it all over again if they ask you to be the Bachelor? And I'm like, because of the way my life has turned out, my answer is absolutely yes, because I believe firmly that we go through all this stuff to end up where we end up, right, and so had I had I it's a butterfly effect that I've done anything differently, I wouldn't be sitting where I'm sitting.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be talking to you guys.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have these two beautiful kids and a beautiful wife and a life that I'm so thankful to have.
Speaker 5: And so it's like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I think the I think uh, you know, Lacey Pemberton every day for staying on that casting call when I basically had said, I'm I'm good, thanks, don't want to do anything with you guys, And and I'm so thankful because I I have had the best ride as a result of it.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the most recognizable bachelors of all time. Bob Guiney, thank you for coming on the Almost Famous podcast. Thanks for being here again. Go and listen to Almost Famous Ogs. It's within our feed, It's wherever you can listen to podcasts. It's they do an incredible job. Yet Bob and his ex girlfriend Trista. Trista right now is on special Forces. They're breaking down every episode, getting the behind the scenes and the raw emotion of what is actually happening, which I mean, I think that show does a great job at capturing anyways. But you're gonna get it through The Almost Famous OG's podcast. Bob Guiney, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 3: I love you guys, Thank you, I love you such a fun time.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 4: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.