Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's the j Envy just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Yes, indeed he's back, Ladies and gentlemen. Riggy Smiley, Hey, thank you all for having me.
Speaker 1: Don't you got your own show?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got on early record of the prank phone call sending her slide.
Speaker 4: Don't over here, folks, man, Riggy, I would laugh so much watching your special Man.
Speaker 1: I was telling him that this morning, you saw it. What you mean I saw it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, you knew you was gonna be with it. Man, I laughed so hard. You know why, I could have felt warm? Right, you know what I'm saying. Regardless of what you said that people might get be offended by it, just felt like it was coming from a good place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll be all right. That's the problem, man. The comedy is just everybody is too sensitive right now. We need to get back to the nineties when comedians did what they did. Eddie Murphy Robbers still funny. I don't get offended that nothing. Eddie Murphy Delirious is funny. Fox Jamie Fox Martin Arni, those specials, Mark Curry, all of those specialist are still funny.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Are we just in a counsel culture? And on this one, I just say what the hell I want to say and just have fun with the audience. The audience that came out to see you, they say we want you, and that's what I gave them want.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want a young kid to watch Eddie Murphy Rod deliver, especially a young Remember the LGBTQ.
Speaker 1: You got to ease into that one. You can't just turn that one on now. But is that why it took you ten years to do another special? No, man, you know what happened.
Speaker 3: I got in the radio, got in and raising the kids. I was still performing on the weekend. You just have to give yourself some space, give yourself a cushion to have a balanced life. You know, do radio, you know, do shows or whatever. But then uh push the kids on the swing set and just have some fun and enjoyed life and sit on the beach a couple of a few weekends instead of shows on a Saturday, two shows on a Friday. And it ain't the shows, it's the end between shows. Just you know, the two hours, the two and a half, the three hour wait for you to go back on stage in between shows, sitting in a room with comedians and we run out of things to talk about and your voice gone, and it just that was kind of I just needed I just needed a cushion. So I didn't put pressure on myself to do another one. I just kept performing in David Talbert and Land Talbert. It's like, hey, man, you need to do another special. You haven't done one in years. I said, okay. We put it off and we was on the boat swimming with sharks. He said, man, excuse me my life. He said, I want to put some cinema on your zid like that you curse. I currently said, say I'm gonna put some cinema on your ship. I said, okay. He said, when you look at Eddie Murphy, raw, Eddie Murphy delirious, He said, I want to shoot your you know, say, you haven't been presented the right way. You did comedy specials on Comedy Central and on all these other shows. He said, but man, we got that. We got to do you right. So I was like, cool, and we did it. We shot it, did three shows, and uh, it was fun. I had a good time. If I had one critique, I just felt like I, I don't know, it just kind of felt like I had something to prove. And I think I should have just took a deep breath and just relaxed a little bit. When I go back and look at it, you know, you your own worst critic. You hear yourself on the radio, You're gonna turn the station. You ain't gonna sell and listen to you. I can't stand and listen to prove to you. Just felt like you just have something to prove, like you coming out like like that nigga come down.
Speaker 1: It was like a walking apark.
Speaker 6: He was like an uncle at a cookout like you. That's why I was gonna ask you, did you write anything? It just seemed like you just had it and it was just it.
Speaker 3: Was there, like yeah, just I had been working on some of that material for years and it was just sharp. It was developed. I had did it in comedy club. I had reader Brent, comedian special k Big shun LeVar Walker, you know, you know, helping me out or whatever, giving me, you know, punching up the stuff, making it funny and performing it. You know, so when you perform the stuff. You know, just when we did shows together. You know how many time I'll pull y'all to the side and said, hey, look, you make a mistake right here, do this right here, and then flip that, do that right there. I wish I could coach comedy definitely needs some. I will tell her. I was on beat some on ass one night. I said, why did you do that? I bought it to the dress and I said, you need to do this like this. She said, for real, she said, I just really appreciate you even taking the time.
Speaker 1: Are they receptive?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 6: The comedian, well, I'm sorry, but she was because she did exactly what he because we were all on the same exactly what he told her to and she got a bigger response.
Speaker 3: Sure did yeah. And man, when she came off State, man, we jumping and hugging everybody, like what's going on? I said, we had made a critique and I said, hey, you should do this like this or what the thing with the cell phone had everybody light that. I said, don't cut that off. You got to keep that moment you got the bill off of it, and then boom, boom boom, and she did it the very next night. In Houston, and we were just going crazy about it because you know, I take the time to coach them. I pulled just to the side and say, hey, let's do this like this or what do you think or do you think this will work better? I'm trying to tell him what to do. But that's that's our job because we was coached. You know, you couldn't make no mistakes, Steve, I tell you that story. No, man, I was dressed like el cooj one night on the show with Steve. Yeah, and damn right, man, you have to you have to. You have to respect that somebody put think enough of you to pull you to the side, because most people are not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: Can you coach people when they not funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hey, hey, just don't don't go back on now.
Speaker 1: You can't write jokes.
Speaker 3: You can't write funny, but they have to know how to perform it or whatever. Are you just have to find that find that whatever that niche is and bill from there or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So is it okay for comedians to have writers?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so because you know some people like now, I wreck my own jokes. I do my own stuff like you see that so much. But now today rappers got writers. Now they help with certain things.
Speaker 7: Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Or is it one of those things that you gave them your concept? You said, sometime I have a punchline. I said, here's a punchline. I tell you what I tell you another story, Saturday entertainer wrote, Little Daryl, No, I didn't know that's the true story. Wow. Now you know you know the hotel in Atlanta when you get off on Fourteenth Street by Georgia Tech. That that that that that married out right there next to the four Seasons, right there on fourteenth Street. We were staying at the hotel because we open up Uptown Comedy Club that was behind Houston's where we was doing the very open the opening weekend. And I said, say it, I ain't got this this joke about this kid saying this Eastern speech. And we was in a seventy nine couple that's driving up Peachtree. He said, oh man, I said, what should I name it? He said, oh man, he was going through that. He said, little Darryl. He said, litt Darren. He said, yeah, he's saying the Easter speech. And he said my name Little Daryl. And Liz said set entertainer pretty much helped me develop that entire joe that changed my entire career. I did that that joke on Comic View in my career took off. They still talk about it. People weren't even born. Well, I don't know if you was born when I did, but I know exactly, I know it right, right, said said developed that joke.
Speaker 4: You're saying things in the specially that people need to hear. For example, tell his brother Nvy why he shouldn't die his bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't don't die because don't that that just for men or whatever. I got. I got a little dying there. But I let the little great seep out a little bit because women like that, right you are, Zaddy, Okay, be one. If we got to get off that van, we got to get off that van with them ogs, with them great beers, with them sung if we got to get off the van with my little just a little bit, I like my little just let the little great come on out. Women like, yeah, now I got the little gray coming out or whatever. But I took an eyeliner that the little mascaron and kind of breast over this part or whatever. But you got to make sure you got a nice blend. Like I'm young, but the great shows the wisdom. You know what I'm saying. You do that and you take your two honey packs and have them sticking out of your pocket, still clapping them cheeks, Clap them cheeks.
Speaker 4: That shorty low hit too, man when you came out, Man, why you wanted to use that song?
Speaker 1: And called a special foolish?
Speaker 3: My producer my morning show. We did a live broadcast somewhere, and she said, I was all over the place because you know, I go find winos and crackheads and put them on stage and let them sing, and I let people people get it out. You know what I'm saying, Like I put them on. I got a surprise for you later on. No, I got surprised you wrong. I got a surprise you.
Speaker 1: You're a good dude.
Speaker 3: I got something you that's gonna bless your life. You too, just I got something you. Just stay with me.
Speaker 1: We right here.
Speaker 3: I got something for y'all. Last is morninga y'all comedian. This is gonna bless your life. Oh no, no, you you you got a whole lot of counting you and down there rollins, y'all be cracking me. Up or whatever. Yeah, you got you in you in the comedy family. So yeah you you wander We need to plague them. Yeah yeah, yeah he's gonna get.
Speaker 1: I want to ask about butterfly.
Speaker 2: You still have butterflies when you when you perform on Stade.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, you do it so much. Man, if you're not about the if you don't have a bubble in your you're about to fart, like you, Brian, you got passing gas, you know, just you ever you ever farted like headed to the microphone.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about like told taking ship like right before, like twenty seconds before you got going.
Speaker 3: You feel it right at the tip.
Speaker 1: Like he's done that here? How about that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah yeah. Jess and Mike Jesson, Mike Epps don't care. They'll blow up anybody's bathroom. What Mike Epps took a ship one time, Michael Mike Epps started on the set of Friday After Next and we had to stop taking no. Yeah, it was in the little house where we were doing the scene with the Mike Epps let one go that day they said we got to take a break. It wasn't enough, It wasn't it wasn't enough. Spray it wasn't it was something in there. I don't know when Mike Epps eight, but him and just they don't care. They didn't blow they blow up bathroom. I got sick.
Speaker 1: I was so nervous.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, Donnelle Rodinds low down ass Oh, I don't know if you did that show when when the Martin Lawrence tour was in Atlanta, I don't know if you. I think it was beat some on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So COVID had just came out. Donnelle Rollins goes on stage and man, he started doing this stuf. He took the hand sanitizer on stage and and you know that was when COVID first started, because two weeks after that they canceled all the shows tour because COVID had got dangerous and he had the hand sanitizer and he was pumping the skin of hand sanitizer everywhere on stage. The freaking audience was going crazy on on side of saying yeah, not realizing that I was next. Yeah, my roma say hey, Rick you next. You need to get your ship together because look what he doing. Man, he did a twenty six thousand standing ovation, hovering many people that are rented twelve twenty thousand whatever. The state farm a rented a.
Speaker 1: Full house, got a stand out vision.
Speaker 3: No, no, we ain't gonna do that. We ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: You gonna do that?
Speaker 3: That's my guy.
Speaker 1: I got. She get mad though, gets mad. I have a standing over.
Speaker 3: Oh you should have been there.
Speaker 1: I got funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell Benja Brown to send you the video. Benji Brown got it on tape the video. Yeah, shut out to benjam Brown. So I was next. So I have a playbook Charlemagne. So I have acts one through nine. So it's not different jokes, but it's the order that I do. The joke depend on what happens before I go on state. You know what I'm saying, I watched Nick Saban's speech before I perform. Oh okay, you watching Nick Saban or coach Prime speech, you can you can transformed that into comedy in order to get motivated. I'm not lying that football.
Speaker 1: So what had Nick Saban a Prime said that you actually what your mind that you remember that.
Speaker 3: You go out there like he always talk about winning and being your best and just it just builds you up to where you need to be to do whatever it is that you need to do. Even though we're not playing football. So here Downielle Rollins on stage, and you got all of the bloggers on the first two rolls, all the celebrities on the first two rolls. And if you have a bad show in Atlanta, es, you can kiss comedy period. Let's just kiss and say goodbye. Your career is Oh, you're finna be in all the blogs that they walk out on you. You're about to be in the blogs. And he got a standingnovation and I had to come with it. And I went on stage and I put that work in and got a standing innovation behind him.
Speaker 4: And I saw the blog I saw when they wrote about you getting the standing ovation in Atlanta, they ain't mentioned don Eldo.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna have Now you're gonna have him showing up at my show, standing up in the aisle, and then it's gonna be a Donnell Rodinson Ricky smile instead of done. Hey Donelle, Donelle, you know you my boy. I'm I'm giving you props. Kick Charlemagne's ass, not mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so and I went backstage and I was throwing up and shitty yeah at the same thing, because there was pressure. You can't get no standing ovation. Your career is over everything you work for. If you don't have a good show in Atlanta. Atlanta, you look at every show like that, like you have to get that off. No, that particular city. And Donnelle Rollins had did this COVID joke that up that shot the crowd, and it was so freaking funny. I don't even think he.
Speaker 1: Rolle the.
Speaker 3: He was like right, just yeah, and he did the joke off the top of his head and he was just in priv And that wasn't no written joke because you can't. The joke was not developed right because COVID that just came out, so it's fresh. So you off the top of his head, he's ripping that. I'm seeing drug dealers, nigga niggas with necklaces on, falling all on the floor, crying, people getting up, slapping each other. You ain't seeing that's in depth jam, not that kind of each other. Yeah, black people got to be air. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Doing the special in Birmingham make you too comfortable?
Speaker 3: Nah, okay, no, because I didn't even realize where I was. Uh you know, you know you in Birmingham, but you playing to the cameras. I'm playing to a national audience, like y'all sit here and do this show. Yeah, you see one hundred and twenty fifth Street, but you also see Highway to eighty on Birmingham in ninety five in Miami. When you on radio, you you see Baltimore. You see see people driving.
Speaker 1: On the toll way.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so yeah, you you playing to the cameras you got, you feel like you got something to prove because you haven't done one in a while. So and then we took about forty minutes off of it. I produced it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you say at the beginning, he was like, I'm about to be up here for two hours. At the beginning of the specially use I'm I'm gonna be up here for two hours.
Speaker 3: I got it all out. You know, I usually be trying to save jokes for the road.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, I was like to hear it that, I'll figure that other part out. Let me just give it all. So I laid it all on the table.
Speaker 1: That editing process got to be stressful, man. To cut it down to an hour, Ye got a whole hour. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of stuff in there, a lot of good stuff. I could take the leftover stuff that I didn't use and do a whole nother thirty minute specially. Yeah, I could, would you do that? Well, what we'll probably do is just take some I get some advice from y'all, because y'all good with stuff like that. I'll probably take some of those clips and lick them on the internet or whatever. But I owned the license and I take it, and I walked it over to Hulu. Kevin Hard was, you know, negotiating with him, and then Netflix said we like it. We'll give you a date for twenty twenty six because they already have comedians comedians lined up, and Hulu said we'll take it now. And then I thought that was cool because Bill Burr and then Roy Wood Junior did their you know, roy Wood and we come from the same station. We come from both come from Birmingham. And I was like, well, that's a nice fit. They doing comedy now. So they took it and here we are.
Speaker 2: What's success to you when it comes to that type of special or just getting it out?
Speaker 3: Is that just making sure that it's special. That's the thing. They called them specials. But the question becomes, you want it to be special. You wanted to be one that you and your mom gonna pull out on Thanksgiving like like this special right here. I believe that they're going to pull it out every Thanksgiving and every Christmas. We're going to sit down and watch the special. Not a lot of cussing, maybe one of two cuss words. You can watch it with your kids. They can get by that one or two cuss words that I use. And you know, every Thanksgiving and Christmas, that's gonna be something that people will watch, just like they watched Little Darryl and How You do that there with the Basic Good Charlemagne. I had that in there. We had to edit it out because I couldn't get ten percent, so we'm own ten percent of that song. We could not find them to pay him wowow or whatever. But the Thanksgiving in the Christmas part of it is my favorite. Tommy Davison facetiming yesterday, still laughing at one joke about the midget, and it just wiped him out. He went from we was at the Mbrov in Hollywood. Tommy Davison went from table to table repeating this joke while he was still showing on the screen. He wouldn't sit his ass down, and he was going from table to table just repeating a joke and I just sat back to Tommy.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of funny shit. I like, she call herself, try and push it. That is so true every uncle.
Speaker 3: Yeahl mamas don't play that. No white people say, oh my god, my daughter's gay.
Speaker 1: You know the black Mama's where Brianna?
Speaker 3: She's not calling herself liking pussing.
Speaker 1: That's how today ship though. So that's when you find out about that.
Speaker 3: All people missing because nobody asked you.
Speaker 1: We asked where it is. Why does she have to say them?
Speaker 3: Why can't you just say she's in the back room. Back then he's calling herself like yeah, Now that was the moment they hit the floor.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was funny.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you something about Hulu.
Speaker 4: Do you think the screaming platforms are changing the landscape and stand up comedians?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I don't. I don't know a lot about it. I'm still learning as I go because my you know, my agent, they have to kind of sit me down and explain to me how this stuff works because you think you shoot especially Okay, let's run it over to bet because that's what I'm used to, That's what I always done. I always done my comedy specialist on BT. Shout out to BT for giving me my start. H I'm excited about doing the UH Comic View Reunion in LA with Chris Spencer, who did not show up to my premiere. I talked to him on the phone all day and my friend was Buddy Lewis riding around LA with that.
Speaker 1: Say Mark with me this weekend.
Speaker 3: The last week his ass was into LA talking about him and Buddy Lewis riding around Loney Love came your shade on Christmas. You know he's the mayor of l A absolutely much respect. I'm just throwing shade in it because he's like my brother. And I never do anything without talking to Chris Spencer. I get on his nerves, he get on my nerves. But if I have an idea about doing something, I never made a movie about picking up the phone calling Christmins why Christ.
Speaker 1: He just gives you a good direction.
Speaker 3: He's just a good dude man. He's just a good dude man. He ain't gonna screw you over, he ain't gonna talk about you behind your back. He gonna always give you the best advice man. And he's genuine. And then he ain't gonna be on the phone with you all day. You're gonna say we he got to say, get his ass off the phone, and uh, and that's that. I just really respect him, and I respect how other comedians, and I respect him on stage, you know, Chris as funny as him, but he didn't show up the mind, you know how like when your dad is operating exercising his visitation rights and you're on the porch and you care about you know, all your cousins that y'all having the fair reunion, but your your dad didn't come, and then that that music come on. I was standing in front of the Hollywood Improv and I hope when y'all shoot, y'all do a split screen with Chris Spencer, and uh, it was heard for just that thing. I bring it up the therapy, but I got something for y'all.
Speaker 9: Do you.
Speaker 6: Do you ever feel like you have to reinvent yourself with a new generation.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 3: I did at one point, but I stopped doing that. I just started feeling like I have a fan base. I have an audience that loved me and love what I do. And y'all don't ever forget this. Stick to what you do. You don't have to fit in with certain crowds and certain cultures and certain organizations. You don't have to fit in. Do what you do. Why did the people? Why do people come you? I don't care who's funny and how funny they are. You might not be as funny, do you. You know, God got you, brought you here for a reason. God, like these last two years have been the toughest two years of my life. I wrote my son's name and birthday on the wrist of my arm before I went on stage, because my son was a comedian, you know, and my son is on the special. So after I say good night or whatever, in the credits roll and you gonna see a clip of me and me and Brandon on stage and Brandon's standing there performing he you know, it shows about five minutes of his performance, you know, split screen with the credits on the other side. So what a great way to honor your son, you know, with us on stage together like we was. I had him on stage when he was seven years old, telling them Joes, and so I would take him on tour, have toys in the dressing room or whatever. I raised all my kids in the they can tell you what every dressing room look like. So it was a blessing to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you always spoke about feeling brand in his presence during performances.
Speaker 1: So how does that spiritual connection your manifest on stage for you?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, it's almost like you're doing it for him, you know, you know, you're doing it for your son, now, my son or whatever. He had his favorite comedians, you know, you know, you know, your kids always want to grow up try to be different from you. I don't want to be like you. My son loved Eddie Griffin. My son loved roy Wood Junior and stuff, and uh you know, uh, he just had the different comedians that he liked or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So, uh, he had a whole different style of doing comedy. His comedy was more yeah, kind of like thoughtful, a mix between roy Wood Junior and Little Real. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That was that was his host. He had a lot more He was a lot more intelligent.
Speaker 4: So did the older comedians.
Speaker 3: He just yeah, yeah he knew, but he just had his had his own style you know, of performing whatever. I enjoyed him. I miss him, But these last two years was really really tough and uh uh, now I'm at home being a dad. You got to meet my twins. Yeah, they're a lot of fun. I got some real daddy's girls. And God, just that was a blessing to my life. And I thank God gave me those twins as a distraction to my grief because I felt like I was dying. I felt like I was dying in science. Yeah, I felt like I feel like one of these mornings I was not gonna wake up. That's how bad it is. That's how hurt fun. You have a beautiful family, your babies, man, And I don't wish that on nobody. I don't wish that on my worst enemy. It's horrible, you know. So shout out to all the mothers, all the parents out there that had to bury your child and lost chime. Keep your kids in sports, keep them in athletics. The discipline and the structure matter. We got to learn to give kids more of what we had as opposed to what we did not have. That's what's ruining kids. If you like who you are, then give the kids what you had. You know what I'm saying. And I just wish everybody the best, and I hope all of y'all kids, it's a safe graduate college and going to be productive people.
Speaker 4: I agree with all of that, but I will say some of these kids need a little bit more than going to the water fountain.
Speaker 1: If you're dealing with.
Speaker 4: Are you dealing with some type of like mental health issues or emotion, you didn't need more than the water fountain, Ricky.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't have medicine for eighty HD. It was going. It was going to the water fountain. You know what I'm saying. Send me in a classroom with those lights like that going all the way across or whatever. That's back before you started changing classes. He was in one, you remember that elementary schooling.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they got that them wondered they still got the trailers in the back No stop trailing stop was one of those classes. Methic glassl to stand that out.
Speaker 3: Second.
Speaker 2: He was on that show bus two for a second.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they still got the short bus do. I don't see him no more.
Speaker 3: They put them on the bus with the regular kids and now and know back then they go to lunch at nine thirty. Yeah, yeah, they'renna lunch at nine thirty comes they get out of twelve and uh I had history class first period, and I could hit them running down the street. I mean not down the street, running down the hall at nine thirty when that little Now that would be a short bell like dream Dream or whatever, not a long bell like bring Brandon. You can hear them because of the the It was like clicking the noise of that, you know. Back then they wore the shoes with the you know, with the steel on the side or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then all of them, not all, some of them, and some.
Speaker 3: Of them were run real fast or whatever. And I would sit there and just crack the hell up. Lunch lunch, lunch, running down the hall or whatever. You're going to hell, but want we want to brain love that it's we're going together on the show. Yeah we all we are all going to hell and us it's time for us to brain. And just I bought you a gift man, Where is the gifts that right coming behind the couch?
Speaker 1: About this is about that?
Speaker 3: You got the music writing? Here you go hit the music music.
Speaker 1: There you go crazy, y'all crazy?
Speaker 5: Give him a little dad, Hey dude, move out the way, go ahead, Chris, you know, just love.
Speaker 1: Of Chris now.
Speaker 5: Yes, his name, Chris, Chris, don't give too much, Chris, don't let up.
Speaker 1: You ask for consent first.
Speaker 5: Now he's going down like Chris, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sharlow Man next, Charla Man you next? Oh, y'all want he said, I don't do niggas.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do man.
Speaker 7: I know that right.
Speaker 1: I thought you're going for bones. Dang, he said, dance Chriss my guy.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta damn. I ain't nothing wrong with him, ain't none wrong with him, y'all didn't mess up his chick, Chris.
Speaker 1: Make sure he pay you now?
Speaker 3: He paid you on Chris.
Speaker 1: Here, he can talk.
Speaker 4: You going, Chris, Chris, did he pay you? I hope he gave you a down payment now before you got up here, Chris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta talk about this man now?
Speaker 1: Who is that? I know you? I know you, Joe, well not you so yes, Charlemagne, and you know and you know where that is?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: A female rapper?
Speaker 3: That's just hilarious. I know.
Speaker 1: Do you know him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know who that is.
Speaker 7: I'm a butter right.
Speaker 1: Though, say that, Chris, don't get down.
Speaker 3: Watch all he watch y'all every day. We appreciate that. Yeah, so we had to give you a look. You know, they have to say it not so much.
Speaker 1: Appreciate Christ. Make sure you pay you man.
Speaker 7: On how quick? Yeah, I'm said, I got a song from my brother, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? What is it from my brother?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: You can do karaoke hit that country grammar one time. You ain't never played this song on the radio. You ain't never asked you to play it? When you ask you, you do what.
Speaker 3: I about to play my ship. I knew it was gonna make your day. I knew it was gonna make your day. Can you asking about He asked about you? Laying about you up here?
Speaker 7: My god.
Speaker 1: I like your shirt.
Speaker 5: I like you.
Speaker 3: I like your shirt too.
Speaker 1: How long you take the play records?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: So look, did you write it or just off the top of the head freestyle?
Speaker 1: I will yes, sir, okay, little gold we'll tell you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do it now. My brother mean I raised you yellow the way he's a little baby. Yeah, I write your little baby. Well he did, a little brother. I'll got for you though, to hold for you.
Speaker 1: You're gone.
Speaker 7: You're going to little brother, he said to me, big brother, Christ, my family, I love you, my go home.
Speaker 1: My good song.
Speaker 7: I wanted to something for him.
Speaker 3: You know what, if they can't find a song, you can just say something. You gotta saying that song. You got to saying something, a good song for my brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many girlfriend you got?
Speaker 7: Chris got one right now?
Speaker 1: Just one right now.
Speaker 3: He talked about this girl named Kiky. She got with somebody else though, Ma, you had before everybody called everybody on.
Speaker 7: Want my friend to talk?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, her name, what's her name?
Speaker 7: Nina?
Speaker 1: Nina? Oh ninould talk. I don't know if you should be shotting her out yet though she might have another man.
Speaker 8: You sure my love?
Speaker 3: Yet you hit it?
Speaker 1: Stop it stop, you went down on.
Speaker 7: You said there too.
Speaker 1: Quick?
Speaker 7: Way back yeah, and the way back to my family he did it yeah, and the world back. I'm coming clothes stir don he did it to me stock my family's Yes.
Speaker 1: Talk don't don't mean no joke, no no, no, no no to talk to show that.
Speaker 3: You should have your own comedians going on the road, and you should hold shows.
Speaker 1: To talk all over the country to talk, understand, to talk.
Speaker 7: I gotta get back to no white girl out that good night, don't do the work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna quick black Queens forever. Nobody's never.
Speaker 4: Smacking quick.
Speaker 1: I a you here, this be Christmas bab but you man you let's go be. Chris ain't playing found Chris laying it down? Quite?
Speaker 3: Is it you hear me lay that.
Speaker 1: Game that Chris, we got you.
Speaker 7: I love you, I miss you.
Speaker 1: This as a matter that you're a rabbit. Yeah, I know about you had a video.
Speaker 7: Christy playing no never end up, Paul No take big brother, No, No, I love you, never gonna.
Speaker 5: Live miss you.
Speaker 7: Never been my half broken my eyes.
Speaker 1: Tell look, you don't know miss you, don't love you.
Speaker 7: Don't be my brother doing that. I never heard.
Speaker 1: I don't know you can't heard.
Speaker 7: On no, fellas said, turn a little truth, fella side, never heard you, never missed you. They're never gonna I love you, never be gon gonna do that. Let him No, No, I love you.
Speaker 9: You're gonna miss you.
Speaker 7: Take me your toe now, brother stands yourn't never hood on MESI Christ jet him Christy Chris Kim, Chris.
Speaker 5: Kim, Christy get lord kidam Chris, Oh God.
Speaker 9: Chris, I ain't godam christ gatty christ Chris Strow tell me Chris, tell you christmagine No.
Speaker 3: Tanging in sound.
Speaker 1: Expagine you.
Speaker 8: Know little hey, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, Chris Ricky smiling.
Speaker 1: Then some fools and streaming. Start the show, Chris. Tell him to follow you on social media. Chris, okay, okay, because I know how to do this. Help him.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, finding me age ground YouTube, I describe me YouTube, Chris Big, Chris Meal, baby, Chris Smith.
Speaker 3: Thank you all for.
Speaker 1: About Chris. Thank you. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: I don't want to turn.
Speaker 1: My life. Please tell long ass stories. Now you gotta go ahead, Chris, do you go do your thing? Chris, come on, hurry up.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell me you don't want to eat, don't you. That's right, Chris, take the story. Chris, what going on?
Speaker 7: No touch out? I'll wear your story was back of the day man and my brother and now I'm gonna tell him met him. Yeah you know me, he on he daddy, I turned out to smell. I'm gonna touch on. I turned all my favorable clothing to go. Yeah you so what god is I'm about?
Speaker 3: Song? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my main life.
Speaker 7: Well my man, free man, that's man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave that we got them?
Speaker 1: So is that song on streaming?
Speaker 9: Services.
Speaker 1: It's on uh after right now. Are YouTube go downloaded on YouTube right now? You don't download on YouTube right now. Listen, listen there you go, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, my god, Chris.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Chris, you're real messy.
Speaker 1: And christ it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: And then we'll come back when you're here. Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club.