Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we only talk about what's obviously most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature.
Speaker 2: Today we talk about how else do.
Speaker 3: You get immune to the cobra's venom if you don't take a little bit out of time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Brother, he rode a bike so hard he had to get his fucking taint ripped open.
Speaker 5: I am saying that I am wrong, And if you are a fan of the pod, do not think like me.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you by well.
Speaker 6: Sure, for sure alcohol is poison, but also it's dope poison.
Speaker 2: Here we go, start your engines.
Speaker 7: M m m m ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting radical punk rock.
Speaker 6: Lot of technical difficulties on my end, my bat.
Speaker 7: A lot of wiki wah wah.
Speaker 6: It wasn't as wiki huah wah as I wanted it to be the start of the show. I came in, I had a lot of energy and that it's.
Speaker 7: Kind of dreamed me.
Speaker 6: All the technical difficulties. Blake in those cool sunglasses. Hi, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: You need a tech boy, dude, you need you need to get your tech boy on man.
Speaker 3: You're sounding great now, it's crispy.
Speaker 7: Well that's you. You're the tech boy. That's who you were. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm getting back into it. I'm getting back into it.
Speaker 7: You didn't chime in at all. You kind of let Todd do all the work.
Speaker 2: There's no too many, too many cooks in the kitchen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: That was that makes that, That does make sense.
Speaker 5: See I know when to hold him and when to fold him, as Kenny Rogers once saying, yeah, okay, Kenny Rogers.
Speaker 4: And if you're listening now, you don't know that Kyle got a haircut.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is this is big monster.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: He looks fucking as Adam says, he looks.
Speaker 3: Key you that's not just pulled back in an epic pone. You don't got a pony tail.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's all gone, baby.
Speaker 6: Let's see take the headphones off for modeled this thing for us. Oh my gosh, you're not a surf on.
Speaker 7: This is it's kind of I like this. This is a nice length. You didn't go too short, you know, yeah? Too short?
Speaker 5: Yeah no, that was I didn't even think about that. I was going to buzz it, and I asked my wife to cut it, and thankfully she picked the perfect length.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you could still hide the forehead.
Speaker 2: You know, she's good at picking the perfect length.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you need to cut it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could still comb it forward, hide whatever a mount of forehead you want to hide.
Speaker 7: You know you can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks guys. No, I appreciate it. I actually like it. I feel really empowered. Yes, I feel better. I feel better without all that hair. Really, but we're telling you how we feel about it. Okay, yeah, like in a major way. I feel way better. I'm just chiming in.
Speaker 6: And why was the long hair dragging you down? What happened for all the long hairs out there that are that are now in their late thirties early forties falling apart at the scene, and it's kind of dragging them down. It was sort of their identity for a while, and they feel like they have to carry it around everywhere and they have to wear like cool sunglasses on a podcast to make them feel hip and cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm chunking. I think I'm chunking right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or something might be chunking.
Speaker 6: What would you say to a long hair like that that maybe they want to cut it, but they've sort of tied their whole identity into this hair.
Speaker 7: What would you say to them, Kyle?
Speaker 2: I would say, cut it, man, what the fuck? Dude, shit grows back.
Speaker 3: We need to cut it.
Speaker 7: And thank you for really going on that beautiful soliloquy.
Speaker 3: And really well said.
Speaker 7: I'm convinced podcasting is an audio media.
Speaker 2: The word already did he already do the words logo? He already gone.
Speaker 7: I haven't even looked up the word, dude, I haven't even it is so early. Shut up, bitch.
Speaker 2: The way to be on the hunt onders. He's hunting now he's looking it up. Yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: I just hear these words, and I'm like, what now he's he's dropping depth chargers on us. O.
Speaker 3: Adam has avocabulary. Chill out, bro, Yeah, wow, my boy's got a vocab.
Speaker 7: I do have a vocab. Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake, you don't brush your hair, do you, Blake? Do you brush your hair?
Speaker 3: Very once in a blue moon, I'll pack it with conditioner in the shower and I will run a calumn.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, hack it Okay, packs it away.
Speaker 4: So that's what you're drinking these days? What how often is a blue moon?
Speaker 2: Two weeks? You're right, thank you a great question, a fortnite?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like once in a month, like once in a month, maybe once in a month.
Speaker 2: So you brush your hair once a month?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably like once a month in the shower.
Speaker 2: I'm still going.
Speaker 7: Eating on the podcast, picking the nose. We're we're hitting home runs out the gate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's well, you gotta watch on YouTube to really get the full experience.
Speaker 2: Really you do ring that bell?
Speaker 7: Hey, this is our two hundredth and what like fourth episode or third episode something like that.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Hey, you know what, we got to start getting better at this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: This is the way day I.
Speaker 5: Was ripping hair out when I was brushing my hair, like every time I brushed my fucking hair, which I had to do every single time I took a shower.
Speaker 2: Which sucks.
Speaker 3: Why did you have to do that.
Speaker 2: Because otherwise you're talking.
Speaker 5: You're talking about knots, dude, like the knots they were driving me Crazy's head was a berry farm.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're naughty boy. Okay, he's talking about knots Erry Farm.
Speaker 6: I like that, So cal Ridge, thanks for drinking a zoa man, Yeah, thanks for repping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get you some Yeah, I'm a company man.
Speaker 6: Get you some, brother, So, Kyle, No, And I would like for you to speak on if you can't beat on it.
Speaker 7: You're you know you're a quarter.
Speaker 2: Of the podcast. Yes, you're ready to suck. What's up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're here to talk? Uh huh?
Speaker 2: So what I'm here for?
Speaker 7: Shut up?
Speaker 6: Okay, Just someone who is thinking about cutting their hair and it's really kind of on the fence about it.
Speaker 7: They've tied their whole identity to it, but.
Speaker 6: They do want to and you've had private conversations where they've talked about maybe really wanting to cut it.
Speaker 2: I had him had an aneurysm.
Speaker 7: You said this water. What would you say to that?
Speaker 5: Well, ultimately, it's like you can't. I think you have to make the choice. Okay, I what I did?
Speaker 7: WHOA?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: I totally but wow, he's talking talk up. I thought I had a So this is your son. I was able to fucking roll into this ship. I'm even starting and you guys.
Speaker 2: Are saying.
Speaker 7: You have the floor, and you have the floor. The floor is yours.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you have to make the choice, and you have to you have to follow through.
Speaker 2: That's the big thing. Okay, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I had made the choice a lot of times, and I just waited until the next day.
Speaker 2: I thought, do it on stage for t I I show, that'll be cool.
Speaker 5: I put it up on a fucking pedestal. I kept going further and further up when really the other day five I thought it fucking grows back.
Speaker 2: Bro, who cares? I'm gonna stop a bitch man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, but no, see and thank you, Kyle. That's what I was getting at. Stop being a little bitches.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know I was gonna drive there eventually. Just let me drive, man. Yeah, you cannot be a bitch about it. You have to just cut your hair. A choice, it is.
Speaker 3: So this is a bitch thing, Okay, it all comes back to being a bitch.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting So somehow loots back, dude.
Speaker 7: Bitch, Kyle, are you not a bitch anymore? And Blake?
Speaker 6: Are you taking this personal? Because I was saying, just a guy out there. Uh yeah, I was just saying a guy out there there. This wasn't a pointed thing to you, my.
Speaker 4: Guy, absolutely not. You didn't even think about Blake at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never do, because my hair isn't my identity. You guys know I'm much deeper than that. You know that I am a whole personality. I'm a cornicopia of ideas.
Speaker 2: Then cut your hair, cut your hair there do I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to, and seeing you with a haircut makes me want to cut my hair less.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's not that that is.
Speaker 5: That's not true. That's not what you said off air. That's not what you said off air.
Speaker 3: Where are all these conversations I'm having with people off air?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this dude doesn't have conversations off air.
Speaker 3: Talk to you've had.
Speaker 6: I've had some conversations off air where someone might have said something about cutting their hair if the right part came along. It was an acting thing. Yes it was. I'm not saying it's you. I'm saying a person.
Speaker 3: Okay, Danny McBride, who are we talking about here?
Speaker 6: No, dude, I thought, man, the right part that I think we know, I think we know.
Speaker 2: Cut it for your life. Dude, cut it because you're a dad bro. Cut it because you're a fucking dad bro.
Speaker 7: Respond?
Speaker 3: Does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Get a haircut?
Speaker 7: What? Well, Kyle, Dad's gonna have long hair.
Speaker 2: No, not anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is that is dadus.
Speaker 2: I like this, Kyle. I'm trying to be an asshole.
Speaker 7: Set up straight. Here's my thing about about long hair.
Speaker 6: If it's dragging you down and you feel like can't cut it because of the expectations that you've built, but you want to and you want to turn over a new leath, you just you gotta fucking do it, as Kyle so eloquently said and so bravely did.
Speaker 5: Got to make the choice, and you've got to commit very What director would you cut your hair for?
Speaker 2: Like, name three directors you would cut your hair for.
Speaker 7: He doesn't know three directors. I don't know that I could.
Speaker 3: Daniel Stern, Daniel Stern, Ben Stiller, Okay, and who's my third pot and my third spot?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 7: Another director?
Speaker 3: Probably is the Safti brothers. Really, I would definitely do it for them. Really, yeah, let's make them do it.
Speaker 7: Let's make them they can. I feel like we could make this happen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would do anything for those guys. I think they're freaking geniuses.
Speaker 7: Yeah you know that they no longer work together.
Speaker 2: Still brothers, but yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: I would bring them together. I would bring them back together.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, this is important and it's just a it's a short film just about cutting your hair. It's dark and moody though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, let's good. The edge of your seal. He won't.
Speaker 6: It's just like the little door that the little bell that rings when you're come into the barber shop. It just keeps cutting to that building the tension the entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, right, I'm in it's up there.
Speaker 4: I feel like we might have to do this ourselves, but I like that Kyle's.
Speaker 7: Not on that list.
Speaker 5: Sorry, brother, But I would like to formally ask the safties if either one of them would attach Blake to a project that requires him to cut his hair. I would like to formally put that out into the world, yeah, and ask them to really follow through, because not only is he a great actor, he also looks very good with short hair, and the world got to see it.
Speaker 6: Remember when Sean White's whole thing was he's the flying tomato. He's got that long hair, and he just up and for the script and he cut it, and then he's now sexier than ever, sexier than ever.
Speaker 7: You feel that way. A lot of people feel that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he is sexier. I do think Sean White got sexier, was shorter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he got way sexier. And I think you could too.
Speaker 2: He dialed it in.
Speaker 7: He grew up.
Speaker 2: He flipped the sweat. That's what I'm saying, grow up.
Speaker 3: But I don't really want to be set. I don't know that I want to be sexy. I like being you know, I don't.
Speaker 6: Think there's a lot of I don't think there's You don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 7: You have much to worry about. Yeah, I don't think you to worry about. Okay, you still keep wearing those glasses and teeth.
Speaker 6: Like what if I just saw some photos of you when you were like nineteen or with me?
Speaker 3: Are we still talking about me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: With you, this sucks and you have the tiny little afro and that. Okay, I'm glad you pivoted out of that because that was an awkward stage where it was like it wasn't tight like when you're in high school, because that was like kind of a cute, a cute look like I have as cute.
Speaker 7: It's when it starts to hang. That's a bad look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's transition.
Speaker 3: Well, I think anybody who makes the transition. Yeah, yeah, anybody who makes the transition to long hair. You realize that halfway there it's a really, really awkward stage and it's not cool.
Speaker 6: So why did Kyle cut his hair into the transition, that's the question, exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, very good, very good. Kyle's an he's a transactivist. He's uh, he's putting it out. There's representing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he really is. He's all about the transit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all about transitional, transitional phases.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's really cool. It's a cool statement.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I think it's great.
Speaker 7: Great love Kyle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can a little while, I will say, I do like it because you got you got those squishy bangs.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 7: Man, you're like an aging Bieber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks bro An aging Bieber.
Speaker 4: He looks like a ninety skate photographer.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, I actually just see that.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I'm digging on Spike Jones much. Hello, Yeah, hello, thanks.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll cut it for Spike too, Pipe Ones.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna put another formal request out there for Spike Jones, please attach Blake to a project where he needs to cut his hair. In fact, that's a formal invitation for all of Hollywood, let's do this.
Speaker 6: So what if it was a like a big director, because you know, like David directs all the all the Pizza Hut commercials, he does all the pizza commercials. What if David Gordon Green's like, I want Blake in this Pizza Hut campaign, but he's gotta cut his hair. Oh, that's a great questions David Gordon Green, he's a he's a big director.
Speaker 3: You know, do I get free Pizza Hut the rest of my life? That's the question.
Speaker 6: Of course, I think they're going to give you enough money that you could buy all the pizza for the say they're giving you.
Speaker 7: They're back in the truck up on you.
Speaker 2: Let's say absolutely, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they're back in the hut.
Speaker 7: Yeah a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if you're listening at home, he's licking his chops.
Speaker 7: Which which we still don't know the answer.
Speaker 2: We don't know what that means. But he's doing it.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to whatever happened to the licking your chops? Is that something? Is that a cancelable offense? Now you're doing it?
Speaker 7: No, I think you can still lick chops.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing it?
Speaker 4: Are you doing it like uh at a teenager's tennis match, like behind the cerve? Like no, yeah, yeah, it's context is everything. Are you at a playground sitting on top of the monkey bar?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: But how old is it? Are they nineteen year old? Because then then I think that would be I mean, you still might get canceled, but you're not getting arrested.
Speaker 7: It's still not a good look. Yeah, it's about your lips.
Speaker 2: Is licking your chops?
Speaker 7: Just your lips? Why do we call them your I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's teeth.
Speaker 7: It's your teeth.
Speaker 2: It's not clicking your chomps. You goofballs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be licking your chomps.
Speaker 7: Oh that yeah, maybe maybe you're right.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's like your sideburns. You're you're licking so big, you're hitting those That's what I thought.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that was my look in high schools.
Speaker 6: I had those those sideburns that came out to hear that was a horrific, horrific look.
Speaker 4: If Adam is ready for any band member to go down and for him to just slide right in on bass, if there was a concert with someone like rolled An ankle. He's like, just give me the baby, dude.
Speaker 6: But I also don't know how to play a fucking instrument to save my life. So it's just I'm just ready to like I'll hold a guitar and then do a lot of not even the lead singer.
Speaker 7: I'll be a backup singer, but just I'm on stage. You were rockabilly ready, dude. And he thought he.
Speaker 4: Was Buckethead and he's like, I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 3: He thought he was in the stray Cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a one of the my the PT kids at my physical therapy place was like, dude, what is that tattoo for? I have a nautical star tattoo? And I go, uh, well, were you cool as fuck when you were eighteen?
Speaker 7: Getting radical? And he was like what? And I'm like, were you cool as shit? Because I was?
Speaker 6: And he like didn't get it. He was like, oh, I guess so, and I'm like, it's because it's because I thought I was cool.
Speaker 4: Hey, mom, the guy who gets this taint.
Speaker 6: Massage was talking says he used to be dude, that's a different guy. I'm going to going to this woman now who is fantastic, And she was like one of the head messuses for the women's national soccer team when we went gold and everything, and so she's great, and I was like in kind of floating the three Uh. She worked me in his hands.
Speaker 7: You got it, baby, uh?
Speaker 6: And I was like trying to float the three fingers. Kyle, do you even know about the three fingers special?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what the.
Speaker 6: Quick quick side note just in case you haven't listened seven episodes.
Speaker 7: Ago, I go to this who are about your friend's health?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: He gets to me butt naked and and is shaking my leg and my dick is flapping under the the cover and is hitting him in the wrist because he's up on my thigh. This is immediately so I'm getting like a little half quarter up and it's half I'm gonna get into your Oh you know, I wasn't like I wasn't like in Gorge, but ye, showing on the ruler, I went from my steady state of two and a half to four inches.
Speaker 5: You need another.
Speaker 6: And then he goes, I'm gonna have to it's your deep so as I'm gonna have to slide under the hood, And I go, what does that mean? He takes his hand, he scoops it under my nutsack and he goes, I call this the three fingers Special. And then he presses his fingers between under my nutsack and he goes to my asshole and he goes, you can't use the fourth finger because that will breach the crest.
Speaker 7: And then he starts to flick.
Speaker 6: Right there, and I'm moving my my lead back and forth, and uh, I'm playing the bass, and I swear to I swear it was so painful, Kyle.
Speaker 7: Really, it was so painful, like white hot paint.
Speaker 6: And then he goes and release and it felt like a guitar string broke, and I felt fucking fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh really wow.
Speaker 6: And then he did that one finger lower and one finger lower. And I have been better since going to him. I started like two and a half months ago, and I'm the best I've ever been right now, or not ever, but the best since my body has fallen.
Speaker 3: Apart two years ever since that bro frea spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's great, that's yeah.
Speaker 6: So I floated this to this to this woman Messus who does all the female soccer players I know.
Speaker 7: I just told her about what happened, and she's like Okay, oh really never heard of that. She's like, huh, weird reached the crest. Huh, definitely not doing that. Keep your underwear on, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Put your underwear back on.
Speaker 2: No, you know what.
Speaker 4: I told my guy about it, and he was like, yeah, there's a lot of sensitive uh like whatever's under there.
Speaker 7: So he he was like, yeah, what ever, he knew all about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he said, go into detail, but there's a lot of sensitive whatever.
Speaker 2: I couldn't make out what he was saying with his tongue in my head at.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, let me tell you there's a lot of a lot of sensitive whatever's done there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of sense, thank you doctor.
Speaker 3: A little bit of eggs stasye man, and we like that.
Speaker 7: Baby.
Speaker 4: So wait, was that to tee up a bigger thing? Adam Right, I forget exactly what we're talking about, because if we're not, I got a segue to a doctor thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, go baby, go baby.
Speaker 4: So I just turned forty three.
Speaker 7: The oldest friend, oldest friend. I know, that's so old and I've never had it so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I went to the doctor the other day and it was like a new doctor younger guy who took over for the dude who retired who was like a vibe doctor.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 7: You'd go in and be like how do you feel?
Speaker 4: And you're like good, and you'd be like how's working family? You're like good, and he's like, hey, man, if you're happy, you're good. And you're like, okay, all right, right right. New doctors like super technical, like blood draw samples, all this ship. You got the iPad out. He's typing in all sorts of stuff and he's like it's it says here you drink like five or six drinks a week. I'm like yeah, just mostly like weekend. And he's like, well, the new research is saying the only good.
Speaker 7: Numbers zero numbers are zero.
Speaker 2: I'm drunk now. Oh really?
Speaker 4: He goes research says, only new number that's good is zero. Let's try and get there. And I was like, oh, yeah, what the he I just met you, sir. And then he goes, how's your eating. I'm like not great, it's not good at all. And then he goes, okay, just to switch to a Mediterranean diet, you'll live longer, okay, And I was like.
Speaker 7: Whoa, yeah, wait were you talking? Zeros? I was that's what I said.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, I'm going to grease and he goes, okay, just don't eat any peda and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, that's why.
Speaker 4: So when I got up his lap and I said, listen, mister, he makes you call him Santa, it was a little too much.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're yeah, that's like what the doctors used to say about me. When i'd write that I smoked cigarettes. Yes, you know what I would write like, they'd be like, how about you stop that? How about you just fucking give that up? And I was like, dude, wow, no, wait what that's crazy that they took that stance on your five drinks a week that didn't like it, didn't like it.
Speaker 7: He's right, they're idiots.
Speaker 6: But when I was looking for a new general practitioner or a general practitioner, I had no one. So I was like it was like when I think I turned thirty, and I was like, you know what, I should have a doctor, Like, I don't have a doctor. So I go and I'm looking for a doctor and my agents recommend this guy in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 7: I go to him. He's like this old school doctor and probably the same guy I.
Speaker 6: Mean maybe, and he asked me how much I drank and I was just coming off to her how much I drank in the last month, And I told him and he said that we're not a good fit. Will he turned me down for being his doctor. Yeah, turned me down if I can't work with.
Speaker 2: That because you drank too much.
Speaker 7: And then they did I was so mad.
Speaker 6: They didn't validate parking either, so I got it cost me like fifteen dollars. I was like fifteen dollars I had get turned down by a doctor. I was like a Shane.
Speaker 3: I was in toxic.
Speaker 2: He was like, what was your answer? What were what was your number at that time?
Speaker 7: Because yeah, I just got off tour.
Speaker 4: It's like, how much have you drank in the last We're drinking five or six drinks a night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That It was like he was like strong.
Speaker 6: He goes in the last week and I go, oh every night because I had just gotten off tour. And then he went for a high five and he's like, oh, what about the last month.
Speaker 7: He calls the nurses in.
Speaker 6: You got to hear this, and I go all the last thirty days and he was like whoa, and I go, well, I just was off tour, it's going to slow down.
Speaker 7: And he's like, yeah, I don't think this is going to be a good fit. Wow.
Speaker 2: He turned away.
Speaker 7: That's so, Bro went for a high five.
Speaker 3: You say I drink every night. He's like, I'm not gonna high five.
Speaker 7: I was wearing those lasses. That blake is current cut your hair. I'm not gonna high five you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: You gotta get out of my office. You gotta go. You're having too much fun. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then then I then I sticked out my doctor Brosarts I'm all good now, yeah.
Speaker 7: Doctor, what's that's what's up? I'm prescribing you Jaeger.
Speaker 3: I feel like you could get those numbers up a little bit.
Speaker 7: Brother, I think you could give but those numbers. Have you had your tennis shot? Have you had a Yaeger shot? Absolutely? Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you looked into it?
Speaker 5: Is that the research like because they said, like they say, a fucking glass of wine is good for you? Haven't Hasn't that been the general.
Speaker 7: That's old news?
Speaker 4: They know who does that research to?
Speaker 7: Yeah? It was my mom with yeah right right.
Speaker 6: No, they that knew the new ship I've heard that too. The new ship is they're just now saying like no, it's not even worth it.
Speaker 3: But of course not like what a bad idea.
Speaker 2: It's a poison. It's just like nicotine.
Speaker 6: Well, sure, for sure, alcohol is poison, but also it's dope.
Speaker 7: It's dope poison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's science. Yeah, it's the freaking best.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're just doing a little bit of poison. That's all you're doing, is just a little bit of poison.
Speaker 2: Here and there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That's how how else it worked out fine for bellbev Devo And how else.
Speaker 3: Do you get immune to the cobra's venom if you don't take a little bit out of time?
Speaker 2: All right, right, that's what's the.
Speaker 7: The cobra?
Speaker 2: What is the cobra?
Speaker 7: What's going to bite you? What sort of alcohol?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the How are you going to get hurt from that? There, there's a good answer here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what kind of.
Speaker 3: In my analogy? Are you asking me to unpack my analogy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, very much, so very much.
Speaker 7: Well, the cobra is society, and the venom.
Speaker 4: Is isn't there a cobra forty ounce?
Speaker 7: Right? And then there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then most obviously the venom is the cobra forty ounce?
Speaker 5: So you're sipping the cobra fortye helped you with that, and it was really yeah, it does help you.
Speaker 7: It was real walk around.
Speaker 4: I think, by the way, how great would it be if we all still just drink forties.
Speaker 3: Forties every day to the dome? That would be sick.
Speaker 4: Not even every day, but just like casually where it was like you go in the fridge and it's definitely just doctor dre forty fridge.
Speaker 6: Or or you just like go to a barbecue and you like just bring like four forty ounces. Yeah, and you're just like Herery, we.
Speaker 2: Used to go to parties and bring forties all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, forties wrong, Yeah, but we when we were young were we were young men.
Speaker 7: Now I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Now, But why can't you why don't you I don't do it because I don't drink, but why don't you don't know? Yeah, why don't you bring a forty to the I.
Speaker 2: Have no good reason.
Speaker 7: This is the question, Kyle.
Speaker 3: And I'm asking you guys because it's a good way of saying I'm not sharing with anyone. It's a good way of being like, I'm taking this to myself and then no one else at the party is invited.
Speaker 2: To what I that's what it was. That's totally yeah.
Speaker 7: But you know what you gotta do. You offer to share it, like you go, do you want to say exactly? No, one's going to say yes. My grandma was so you know.
Speaker 6: You know some annoying little girls, like not little girl, but like a little woman.
Speaker 7: It's going to be like and.
Speaker 6: I'm take it, and then she's deep throat in your forty ounce. I don't want to nothing after this girl.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, did you guys drink forties before they kind of pivoted to like a wider mouth?
Speaker 9: Yes, huge course course, well, because they used to just be like very narrow to like a small opening, and then like at some point in the nineties they just went wide mouth with it.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't remember a wide mouth. I always kind of remember it good.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want it any other way.
Speaker 3: Bud Light and Budweiser had wider mouths. Yeah, but the the like oldie, but we were.
Speaker 4: Drinking big Bear. And was it called country club?
Speaker 3: Country Club?
Speaker 7: Yes? Oh, country club?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the country.
Speaker 4: Right, that was the staple, dude, Because you're like, this is hilarious, Yeah, what genius made those?
Speaker 6: We drank a lot of of like the malt liquor. I remember going.
Speaker 7: I was just telling Chloe about Sonny's liquor store down.
Speaker 2: By our house on History Lesson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And it was that Asian guy named Sonny and it was his liquor store. And he hated everything. He hated that you're in his store. He hated that you were buying stuff. He was never nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't like it when he bought cigarettes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were there, I know, real cloudy disposition, gloomy.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine owning and running a liquor store in Los Angeles though. That must be the most fucking insane job.
Speaker 7: Of all the best.
Speaker 6: It's gotta be great, sure, Yeah, and you know this guy has seen some he's seen some ship.
Speaker 7: He's seen some ship. If you're not getting murdered.
Speaker 6: But we would go over there and we would get night Train a lot. That was our drink of choice, get some Sparks, which are I think maybe the first energy alcohol drink, which trailblazers.
Speaker 7: They were great.
Speaker 2: Oh it was Thunderbird. Do you remember the Thunderbird with the uh Yeah, there was like that was great, God.
Speaker 3: Great, Welcome back, Kyle, he's back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're getting kind of chubved up.
Speaker 2: Did you drink forties? What was your brand of forty.
Speaker 7: Edward forty hands? Come on, everybody did that?
Speaker 5: I think I would always get him. I think I would always get a Mickey's four. Oh dude, Yeah, I think that was what I wanted to. It was like, I like that, it hit a little bit harder, It slammed you quicker, you know, nice and cold, dude. Mickey's Cold was like such a fucking good taste the little grenade bottles.
Speaker 7: Oh, the grenade.
Speaker 2: I can like taste it right now, just from.
Speaker 3: Memory, God, from.
Speaker 7: I remember that. Are you all right, bro?
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm in the moment with you, guys. If you're just listening. Kyle just took off and went on a bender. He's back, dude, how are you. I'm in the moment with you guys, and that's all. That's my only.
Speaker 7: But it's already too present with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, man. Sometimes I'm like, bro, just back off a little bit or two in the moment.
Speaker 6: Two in the moment, I will say it'd be fun to have a Uh. Why I am slowing down my drinking because it now causes my body to uh convulse and go into spasms.
Speaker 2: So that's hey, the new number for healthy is zero. Yeah, got it? Well you do.
Speaker 5: There is a certain level of like zeroing out your equation if you're having health issues, right, like just being like, well, if that's sucking me up, yeah, I gotta see if it's that.
Speaker 7: I should I should stop.
Speaker 6: But I'm also thinking now that we're getting going, I'm like, maybe I'm not drinking enough.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: Really that's the thought process. Now this is interesting.
Speaker 6: Like maybe if I go really far, it'll the body will like, because I get with the spasm. Alcohol brings these spasms on in my body, the doctor told me, and I have felt it. We did a start party for Righteous Jempstones this weekend, and the next couple of days I was like, zip zipsop, I'm tightening up and I'm getting little zippy whips.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Oh okay, and you drank at the at the party.
Speaker 6: I drank at the party. But I'm like, maybe if I drink. I feel like, if we do like a like a bachelor party level of drinking, maybe that'll short circuit me out to where then I'm back on my basek Kyle's crying already, like.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm I just I'm I'm gonna actually poke a hole in the science because.
Speaker 7: Here we go, Terrence Howard over, here's Terrence Howard.
Speaker 5: I just think that the thought process is a little bit circular.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You've been You've done that. I've seen you do that trying short circuit out of your body many times. So I'm just saying, you have performed you know what he's capable of. You have performed this this experiment in the past. You've already experienced it with results.
Speaker 6: But that wasn't when I was having my spasms. My spasms have only come on in the last like year and a half or so, right, so you.
Speaker 2: Have noticed them coming on because of so more of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, going on tour didn't help.
Speaker 5: So more is like a short circuit. And when you short circuit something. Also, just to take the analogy, when you short circuit something, you are you are popping it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you are breaking it. Short circuit two is better. Agree, that'd be fun. I'd love to just break my nervous system, just be done with it. I don't need.
Speaker 4: It anyways, do it right before day one of shooting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's tomorrow. I'm actually tomorrow is my first day.
Speaker 3: No, really really happy first day.
Speaker 2: You got an early call? All your lines? Do you know what's up? You got them?
Speaker 7: I do know them, I do know them.
Speaker 2: There's you off book.
Speaker 7: Yeah it's one scene. I'm I am off book.
Speaker 6: Yes, I could get very confident in my ability to say these two lines that I.
Speaker 3: Have this big he's got this with like eleven characters.
Speaker 4: I always feel like that's worse when you have two lines. I'd rather have twenty.
Speaker 6: Honestly, yes, I would rather have a full monologue because then you're like really dialed in the two lines when there's like fifteen because there's I think there's like eight people in this scene, so then.
Speaker 2: You're just sort of standing around.
Speaker 6: You want to stay engaged, but you know, I'm a mediocre actor, so what I do is zone out right, right, But it gets like halfway through the day, and especially when they come around and they don't get your coverage until like the end of the day, and you're like, Adam, I am worried about I'm on so much medication. I get really fucking tired, Like yeah, like maybe really really tired in the in the late afternoon.
Speaker 7: And are you still off caffeine? Yeah? Wow, how are you doing with that? I'm not off off.
Speaker 6: I've dialed it back to I can have three caffeine drinks a day, so like no energy drinks, but so two cups of coffee. Yeah, and does zoe account is not an energy drink, it's green energy.
Speaker 7: It's a different thing. I can have all Zoo's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh so you're okay, that's cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, so.
Speaker 5: What are your what are your three coffee drinks? That would be hard for me to know because I'm back on and I went back. I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 6: All the back Yeah, oh yeah, caffeine rocks. I just I just drink coffee. I don't I don't fuck it up. I'm just just coffee.
Speaker 5: You don't do espressos or anything like that. No of the dopeos, none of that ship. Oh damn. Maybe maybe now's the time get into some fucking shots, dude, espresso shots just.
Speaker 7: Like, that's too it's too small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he probably wants it to last, right.
Speaker 7: I want to last a little bit. I want to savor the moments.
Speaker 2: These will fucking zing you up, though, dude, they're cool.
Speaker 7: I don't want to get too zing to Kyle. That's the thing. I'm trying to keep the zings down.
Speaker 3: Zing levels at a zing level, at an all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only time zing level can be high, as if you're going to short circus it short circus. I said, short circus.
Speaker 3: We got a talk about the movie short Circuit. If you gotta keep saying that we.
Speaker 7: Got to talk about we got to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 6: The other thing that uh will short circuit me is biggorous exercise.
Speaker 7: So guess what I'm doing now? Dudes, have you ever fucked with pilates?
Speaker 2: Oh? I want too bad. I want to, Yep, I want to.
Speaker 3: Samantha does, she's trying to get me there.
Speaker 6: I went in this place, but they're all all the women are like thirties, forties, fifties, just banging, just banging bods.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I'm looking at my chops.
Speaker 6: For anybody watching on YouTube, there's no chopslicking. I was like, I was saying, like I no longer.
Speaker 7: Want to live a chop. I wasn't look at my chops. There's no chop slicking.
Speaker 6: He's not saying you want I'm just hearing me say that I no longer want to CrossFit chick body.
Speaker 7: I want a pilate.
Speaker 4: I like how Adam's like, I wasn't licking my chops, but I'm here saying that they're banging.
Speaker 7: Dude, they're bang.
Speaker 6: I want my I look at them. I look at them, and I'm not saying I want to fuck them.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying is I want my body to look like I no longer want to look like a CrossFit female.
Speaker 7: I want to look like real shredded pilates chick.
Speaker 5: Okay, I totally understand. I understand what you're saying. Yeah, are you on the reformer? Are you on the on the reformer?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 3: What's the Reformer?
Speaker 4: Are they like long, long, lengthy like dancer bodies?
Speaker 7: Yeah? But are they like pretty tall, stretched child real stretched out? Really? Uh, just definition, everything's very defined.
Speaker 2: I gotta do it, man.
Speaker 7: What's the reformer? I heard you guys say that, what is that? Please? Reformer? Ham made it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: The reformer is like, that's the stretcher.
Speaker 5: That's the thing that you you connect your I've never done it, but I think what I know is like you connect your body to it and it helps you stretch.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I know.
Speaker 6: It's it's like a sliding little thing with with bands like coils.
Speaker 3: That does it look like a like a treadmill sort of, it's kind of like a bed.
Speaker 4: It looks like a rack. It looks like a damn mere torture device.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Things suck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then you do all kinds.
Speaker 6: I mean, like I've by the way, I'm not a prob gone three times now, but uh fifth time?
Speaker 2: Fifth time? Can you get pro? Can you be a pro? Pilates?
Speaker 7: You can't go?
Speaker 2: Can you be pro?
Speaker 3: Sure you can? You can?
Speaker 6: Dude, I'm going to you know me, when I go into a thing, I'm going I'm going all the way.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be a fucking addicted to this, Adam.
Speaker 4: I would just chill. Their running out of place as a finger you on caw out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, be careful, I've already been fingered in a few places.
Speaker 4: The student rode a bike. He rode a bike, so already to get his fucking taint ripped open. Is gonna really do you like pilates? Because is it like low impact? Is this something that your body.
Speaker 6: It's low impact and it stretches you out, dude, because I'm I'm just was like a tightly round ball for so long and.
Speaker 3: You just got your legs over your head the whole time. Or what's going on?
Speaker 7: A ship? Every it's ship is trying to paint a picture here, I'm just trying.
Speaker 2: You said that it was a bad thing.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, I misread that.
Speaker 7: Chops.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's looking chop. Sorry, it's not bad.
Speaker 3: Let my man, I'm gonna have chapped lips. I'm licking my damn chops so much. I'm gonna have chop upper lips brought to you up Carmacks.
Speaker 7: Chop Steakhouse, CarMax.
Speaker 5: So you're so your asses in the air, you're what's it looking like?
Speaker 7: Okay, just trying to picture, dude, my asses all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just really, I don't like, does it whoop your ass? Do you feel like you got a really crazy workout? Or is it just yoga?
Speaker 7: The crazy thing is it's it's harder than yoga.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, it's it's weird because sometimes you're like, oh, I could do this all day, and then you get in another petition and it's the hard thing that you've ever done. But you're you're just moving your feet a little differently and like tilting your body a little differently.
Speaker 7: And uh.
Speaker 6: And then I've I've been the most sore I've been in years, and I'm.
Speaker 7: Still working out.
Speaker 6: I'm so lifting weights and stuff, and I feel like, since I'm so used to that, my body's like, yeah, this is kind of what we do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pilate is.
Speaker 3: I had that happen. I played two on two basketball the other day. I was fucking rocked for four days straight, Like, couldn't even move because I just I don't engage my body that way anymore.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Whatever the fuck?
Speaker 7: Jumping is? You run?
Speaker 2: You run a lot, right, but it's like going side to side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like long distance, so it's about pacing. And then like basketball is just like small sprints and jumping starting stops. Oh my god, I thought I was gonna die. I've never felt so old in my life.
Speaker 7: It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: And who were you playing with young bucks or what were they other golden oldies or what's to do.
Speaker 3: Tk TK you know, youthful energy about the same age as all of us.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I just felt did you beat the ship out of him? Or like what I heard?
Speaker 2: You were good, dude, I heard you. I heard you played well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I played well, but I suffered.
Speaker 2: Around to get a triple double. Yeah what's up?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I got a triple double, but I suffered the consequences for literally four days. My body felt like it was going to fall apart, Like I couldn't even walk.
Speaker 4: Really, like you were sore or like you felt injured.
Speaker 3: Very sore, not any yah, yeah, very very sore.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, So you're just working ship that you ain't worked in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. I gotta I gotta engage.
Speaker 7: That's that's what happens.
Speaker 6: You gotta you gotta mix up your your exercises and really.
Speaker 7: Do muscle confusion.
Speaker 6: Muscle confusion usion, as our boy Tony Horton once said, absolutely on a basketball tip. The finals are going to start here soon. We're filming this or recording this before the finals start. It seems like and the Timberwolves can come back and make history and win the.
Speaker 7: Western Conference finals, but they're not going to. It's going to be the Mavericks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and uh, and it's going to be the Mavericks and Celtics.
Speaker 3: Are you excited?
Speaker 6: Do you think a new dynasty is being born with the Mavericks or do you think the Celtics are are going to come out on top?
Speaker 7: This is a big, big question. I'm all in on this, on this Mavericks.
Speaker 5: Great question, great question, And I'd like to take it first. Okay, I like the Mavericks.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm getting a dynasty vibe, but Blake, I want you to take it first.
Speaker 3: After I took it, you want me to take it. I want Kyle to take it first.
Speaker 7: Great insight.
Speaker 2: And is there a reason we call them the MAVs and not the Ricks?
Speaker 6: Yes, because Dallas Ricks actually dude, and they all have to have like pretty sick DRS level mustaches.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just kind of something. It's like almost like soot.
Speaker 7: Like did you shave your mustache? I did?
Speaker 3: I took it down. I see I cut hairs. I cut hairs all the time. I'm not afraid to change my identity.
Speaker 4: I look like I sneezed in front of a bowl of cinnamon or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this looks so.
Speaker 4: Wait, Kyle, do you think that the Dallas Ricks are Dynasty.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, are you down with the Boston Tics?
Speaker 2: Ticks are Rich, definitely down.
Speaker 5: I'm down with both, man, I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm down both teams.
Speaker 3: I think you wish everybody could win. You wish everybody could win.
Speaker 2: I think everybody is going to win. I think everybody's gonna come away winners.
Speaker 7: I agree, I agree, I think.
Speaker 5: That I think that a lot of this is just you know, like it's just not it's they're gonna come away good.
Speaker 6: Kyle, what here's the question, because you don't fall any sports, right, what do you what do you watch?
Speaker 7: What do you follow?
Speaker 5: I watched pickleball. That's all I watch is pickleball. I don't have to talk about it, but you asked the question. I don't need to talk about it, that's all.
Speaker 7: But you didn't you did. That's only been the last couple of years.
Speaker 6: So you never were into sports, like watching any kind of I.
Speaker 2: Know, I watched I watched baseball.
Speaker 5: I liked watching baseball, and I liked I had a couple of seasons with you guys where I watched basketball with you guys over the finals and stuff, which was fun.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 7: We'd hit the bars.
Speaker 2: We'd see you.
Speaker 5: Like drink some mickey fucking I like Pow when when yeah you were you were a power.
Speaker 7: You hung up big big in Yes, what.
Speaker 3: Your haircut is? It's Gasol adjacent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, actually that is right. You're looking more and more like Powell. You look like a Gasol Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you told me you were part of the Gasol family, I would not even freaking bat and Ee Kyle Gasol.
Speaker 6: And what's crazy is Adam Nutchek looks like the other Gets brother marktsall, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He really does.
Speaker 2: It's us. Yeah, it's us. That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 7: Well, Blake, who do you got? I got the I got the maps.
Speaker 6: I think I think Luca and Kyrie are going to do it this year.
Speaker 2: Kyrie is on Fuego.
Speaker 3: Kyrie is yeah, he's well, I mean up until the last game. I mean now games have been played since we recorded this. I thought the maps were coos and I thought they were in finals form. But they had a little hiccup last game. But I do think this.
Speaker 6: Is they they had a hiccup and they lost by like five, right, Yeah it wasn't They didn't get blown out or.
Speaker 4: Anything, and Minnesota was fighting for their lives. Yeah, you know Cat cat balled out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the MAVs are in in fighting shape.
Speaker 7: Can I say I absolutely don't fuck with Cat? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, Adam permission granted go for Oh you said it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I absolutely do not fuck with him. I think in when the lights get bright, he cowers. Now, Anthony Edwards, I.
Speaker 7: Think that's why you don't with him. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: I think he just you cannot count on him in the big moments to show up.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's a problem, especially when you get this far and.
Speaker 7: If I see him in the streets.
Speaker 3: I got to I actually got to play modern warfare with Kat during we did like a you did a tournament. He's a really nice guy.
Speaker 7: I take it back then. I really cool, dude.
Speaker 2: I like watching him in the interviews after the game.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, if you give good interview, we like you.
Speaker 7: No, No, what do you like about his interviews? His interviews are kind of shitty.
Speaker 4: It seems jovial, seems fun seems funny.
Speaker 6: It seems like he's a nice guy. He seems friendly. I think, like, but I don't. I don't see. He just will have games where he just does not show up and he's like, oh for eleven and you're like, oh, yeah, well we really needed, uh you to make one of him, old guy basketball player.
Speaker 2: I got a questions, Kyle, Yes, what is the cat?
Speaker 5: Who was didn't you guys send something In one of the chats where somebody's rocking a dope feather ear ring?
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 3: That was Kyrie? I mean he had a very long ear ring when Isaac pierced his ear.
Speaker 4: Like just swallow and then speak, what is happening?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I hate al right, before I knows Kyle's eating, you're burping.
Speaker 7: This is a foul podcast. I had do me, do me, do me out of You're good in this podcast. Yeah, you're doing good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're touching yourself, bro, I can see it.
Speaker 3: Let loose a little bit, get a little nasty with us, come on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, that guy's cool. I'm into that.
Speaker 7: Yeah. People are coming around on him.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a flat earther and like, you got a lot of flak for that, But now I'm kind of like maybe Earth is flat.
Speaker 7: I mean, okay, hey, he jumps so damn high. He knows better than the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Gravity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it was when everyone was kind of losing their minds. Like it was during the time that Kyle. I think if you were to say, like I also am a flat earth, or I would have you guys were sipping.
Speaker 7: The same kool aid. It felt. It was during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, the internet. Information was fast and loose.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was fast and loose.
Speaker 6: People were I wouldn't say everybody, but certain people did go down the little rabbit holes, and I think he was one of them. And I saw I was sitting. Uh, of course I.
Speaker 7: E and uh.
Speaker 6: I yelled like something about the Earth is round, Kyrie, and he turns around and he just goes, I know, oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he gave us.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna say he handed you a pamphlet to like prove you otherwise.
Speaker 7: He was like, actually read up. He gave up. No, he was in the game. And he turns around and starts running backwards, and he's like, I know, yeah, what the hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't stand by the flat earth. He's like he was educated.
Speaker 7: No, it was like I think it was like a thing he said.
Speaker 6: He like went down like a weird interviews. He was like he was like I just was going down some weird YouTube rabbit holes and I just had a moment where I tweeted that, and you know, I don't actually feel that way.
Speaker 7: Right, it's science, right.
Speaker 4: I think the blowback was so fierce that, you know, I Nike was like, come on, get out there, let's make it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's make a statement.
Speaker 3: That's really wild. I will say I love his shoes.
Speaker 6: Kyrie irv Irving has the sickest, like Pocahontas brown shoes that look like moccasins, that have the what are these called tasselskyle.
Speaker 7: You would love them. You would love the fringe.
Speaker 2: It's fringe, dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it has the fringe all the way around them.
Speaker 3: And so you got to check these out. They're a great It's beauty.
Speaker 6: He's it's just beautiful him running around with this fringe just flapping in the wind.
Speaker 7: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's on his It's on the shoe.
Speaker 4: Apparently ballers like his shoes too.
Speaker 7: It's on the shoe that he plays in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're brown, they're brown, and they're brown.
Speaker 7: They look like moccasins.
Speaker 3: Yea many, Dony says to Tonka, Yeah, he does yeah, but from nineties w w F. He's referencing the wrestler Tonka, that's the only wrestler I remember, great wrestler.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we need to look like he's your guy. He seems like he's your guy.
Speaker 2: Oh sure under.
Speaker 3: That Tatanka, the wrestler was actually Native America.
Speaker 7: No way, he's white as far.
Speaker 2: No, his name is Ronald McDonald or some ship there, No, no in my mind, Ronald Clyde.
Speaker 3: Winchell, no doubt. Oh, Tatonka Clyde Winchell.
Speaker 7: Of course, his name is Mike Jackson.
Speaker 4: He just has a name that's super common and somebody else's dude, Tatanka.
Speaker 3: Was running it in the nineties. That broke is Chris Chavis?
Speaker 2: Chavis? What's Chavis?
Speaker 7: Chris Well? Travis Travis could be something that should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually like c H Yeah, that's so common, you know native language.
Speaker 6: I just I for whatever reason, my photos popped up and these two photos were the two photos that were just there.
Speaker 7: And it's us.
Speaker 6: It's Jersey and I from the MTV Music Awards looking years ago. These are those photos of us sitting in front of behind Foster. The people just borderline.
Speaker 2: Those pictures are really funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, borderline blackout drop guys.
Speaker 7: A purple tie, Like it's sick, dude.
Speaker 6: I love that jerseys. Look, it's like, you gotta dress up. It's the MTV Movie or Music Awards. And he wore a purple tie and I dressed like an elementary school kid.
Speaker 3: You wore whatever free LRG we had.
Speaker 2: And yet here we are shout out to LRG.
Speaker 4: They really Rebecca Black and we were like, Friday, congratulations on all your success.
Speaker 2: And she's like, dad, help me.
Speaker 6: I think so. Yeah, she was on your side. And remember the guy we've had to have told this on the podcast Rebecca Black where the it was Philipe Dumont, who was the head of Viacom at the time.
Speaker 7: And the woman was sitting next to me. I was like, if you.
Speaker 6: Want Champagne, I know the Champagne guy. He could hook you up. I've got a good rapport with him. And she's like, do you know who you're sitting next to? And I go, uh no, I'm aster. She goes this, durs, you're sitting next This is Philippe Dumont, the head of Icon.
Speaker 7: And he's like, hey, pleasure to meet you. Workaholics, right, and I'm like, oh, yeah, wow.
Speaker 6: And then I go to the guy sitting next to him and I go, are you a titan of industry as well?
Speaker 7: And the guy looks over and goes, I own Sprint. And by the way, Philip did not know Workaholics. Let's be clear about that. No, he said workaholics. He did.
Speaker 3: Sounds fucking cool. Philip's a huge holocks head dude.
Speaker 6: If there's facts, I swear to god, he did say it.
Speaker 7: I hung my hat on the head.
Speaker 3: Dude, Philips halls head. We're big in France.
Speaker 4: No way in hell he even knew Comedy Central existed. I believe where the Holics head.
Speaker 7: Now he did. I'm not fib he did say it. He did say it. But that was a that was a very fun night.
Speaker 2: These shoes are fucking unreal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, those are Kyle.
Speaker 2: You can buy the real You should.
Speaker 3: Wear those when you play pickleball?
Speaker 2: Can you buy that version?
Speaker 7: I believe. I mean, I don't know, you're the sneaker guy.
Speaker 4: Those might be pe player exclusives. That's I feel like, I'm gonna look. I feel like I should play them, play pickleball in them.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, that would be super tight.
Speaker 7: I would be really high.
Speaker 4: And Kyle, if you could just block the entire camera with your phone, the better.
Speaker 2: What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 6: For being a director, he doesn't really know lighting or camera angles or composition.
Speaker 7: What the hell I'm doing audio?
Speaker 2: I don't think about the video when we do the pod. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I think about it, and if anything, I think of it as a secondary thing. But you gotta watch the video, all the fans out there, you gotta watch the video.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to watch the video. And and I honestly go on YouTube. Don't think of it as a secondary thing, because no, don't think of it like one hundred thousand subscribers. Yes, if we get one hundred thousand, we get a goddamn plaque.
Speaker 3: Get a plaque. We want the plaque people.
Speaker 5: I'm saying I'm wrong in thinking that the visual is secondary.
Speaker 2: I am saying that I am wrong.
Speaker 5: And if you are a fan of the pod, do not think like me. Okay, thank you, by thank you.
Speaker 4: Can we talk to the audience real quick, like, what are you guys doing? Hit the subscribe button, Mike. I feel like our subs are low.
Speaker 3: Our subs are our subs are so low, guys, subs are sub.
Speaker 4: Just based on our listeners. I'm like, do you guys not want to look at us?
Speaker 7: We got a lot of listeners. We got a lot of listeners.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of listeners. Bring it over to YouTube. It doesn't even matter if you watch it. Just sub get us a plaque.
Speaker 2: And don't so if we get to one hundred k, we get a plaque.
Speaker 7: We get a plaque. Yes, if you guys, don't fucking do it. We're almost There's a lighter that he can't figure out how to work. Is that what you got for your birthday?
Speaker 3: That looks like a birthday president?
Speaker 2: No, this is a road trip up to man with at a gas station. That is a good pick up. Good pickup, brother, dude.
Speaker 7: I'm a little bummed.
Speaker 6: I go to I have a new assistant that's going to be helping me on righteous gemstones, and she's fantastic. But I will say a little bummed because I go, hey, I need five lighters for the house dealer's choice. I want you to pick out the most fun liners you can.
Speaker 2: That's so nice of you as a boss.
Speaker 6: And then she came back with the five just regular colored lighters. I was like, there's what's regular colors, yellow, green, blue, black.
Speaker 7: That's fun? Is that regular together? It's not fun.
Speaker 3: That's stepping out for this person.
Speaker 6: What are you expected? Look at DR's lighter. That's that's what I kind of expected.
Speaker 7: For the listeners at home.
Speaker 3: We have a double barrel shotgun lighter.
Speaker 7: Double barrels shotgun lighter.
Speaker 2: Dude with two lighters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fun. That's off the chain. That is fucking fun as fuck.
Speaker 7: A little disappointed, but it's everything else is going fantastic.
Speaker 2: So okay, okay, okay, yeah, and that can be corrected.
Speaker 4: Do they at least have a like a little governor on them?
Speaker 2: Can you soup them up?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: I have one of those Like no, no.
Speaker 7: No, there it's big. They're big.
Speaker 3: So there's I got one of those lighters to dress her down a little bit about it.
Speaker 2: I say, let her go, Yeah, dude, make an example.
Speaker 7: No, we're going to keep it around.
Speaker 6: Okay, any take packs, any apologies, any epic slams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna slam your assistant.
Speaker 4: That's what you need, what Kyle's got, Because Kyle, do you take off the top and then like open up the governor big time?
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, right, that was like a high school like day one thing. You bust the back out, and then your day one your lighter has a huge torch.
Speaker 2: Did you say high school? This was a junior high day one thing.
Speaker 7: Well, for you, you're an advanced child.
Speaker 3: You're smoking very early Jesus.
Speaker 7: When you're in you start the seventh grade, they give you like, ok, I got it off. The bust, the bust, the back off, and get that torch.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 4: Kyle was a freaking pyro.
Speaker 7: Wow. Wow, Kyle, Hey, impressive? Any take backs?
Speaker 3: Any?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: You see that that's the that's the top right now, I'm showing you the top and then that's the bottom.
Speaker 2: Do you take back?
Speaker 3: Visual pod?
Speaker 5: You should really check out the pod now, I'm gonna go up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they have to check out the looks like they might have blocked this.
Speaker 2: Stirs they might have blocked this show. Was good for him?
Speaker 3: No, they prevent kids from getting large torches now from.
Speaker 2: Having dude, I think this is blocked. Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Any take backs, any apologies, any ethics?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I must slam Kyle for not figuring this ship out. I'd like to slam the Lighter company. This is fucking bullshit. Dude, what is this?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 6: That sucks? Any take back? Apologies, but fucking disaster.
Speaker 3: I would like to give a very special epic shout out to Anders Home. Happy birthday, brother. I hope it was a.
Speaker 6: Good one day yesterday, buddy birthday yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great, furiosa.
Speaker 3: Right, we'll save it for the pod.
Speaker 7: Yeah this is what it is. Oh yeah, this is the pod.
Speaker 2: Nothing I can't see Jacks.
Speaker 7: So, uh, it wasn't It wasn't a great birthday. You seem sad, durs.
Speaker 3: You seem furio.
Speaker 4: So no, birthday was birthday was perfect. Movie kind of let me down because the last one was like all like live action. There was a lot of c g I in this one, and that sucks.
Speaker 6: I will say it. For Mad Max, I was so I was kind of excited. I was like, oh, pre Coel, I love Mad Max. That that movie fucking rocked.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mad Max was so good.
Speaker 3: It was brilliant.
Speaker 6: Fury Road right to my Fury Road, Kyle yea fury Ro brilliant.
Speaker 7: Yes, it was so fucking fun.
Speaker 6: And Tom Hardy played it so like tough and real and you're like, oh sing And now they have Chris Hemsworth like with this funny nose and he's playing it big and cartoony. I'm like, this seems ship, this seems shitty you. It seems like the same vibe at all.
Speaker 4: It's less then, and I kind of like how streamlined the last one. I know everyone shot on it because it was like they drive away and then they drive back, and I'm like, well, yes, but this one's like kind.
Speaker 2: Of crawling almost.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Road is a little too crawling, a little too tangential for me.
Speaker 2: There's just times where you're like, what are we doing here? Right?
Speaker 3: Am I still in this chapters way to ruin Dy's birthday?
Speaker 7: When they hit you with the last after card, You're like, this.
Speaker 4: Is as is the way ruining birth Okay?
Speaker 3: Happy forty third not but that I kind of feel like that's what wants for his birthday?
Speaker 7: Is it? Is it a bad movie gets shipped? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want a good movie.
Speaker 7: Just need some hated it.
Speaker 2: I watched I watched.
Speaker 4: Saving Private Ryan with my ten year old the other day and he was like, uh, that's the best movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, it's really really good.
Speaker 7: That he likes good movies.
Speaker 4: He thought Barry Pepper was like the fucking coolest ever when he's a sniper and he like kisses the cross and like says the prayers and ship every time he kills somebody.
Speaker 7: And maybe if he's lucky, he'll grow up and be a sniper and murders a bunch of people and he probably will. Was like one of the best. Yeah, he's lucky. I could see that. I could see that. Oh wow, that.
Speaker 3: Took a turn an take.
Speaker 4: It chopping any take back, I'm gonna recommend. How about a recommendation. I would rewatch Save Private Ryan the like Academy from the Beats at Normandy. That whole fucking scene unreal crazy they staged that.
Speaker 7: I actually did rewatch that not too long ago. It is a good movie.
Speaker 3: I guess i'd cut my hair, they asked me, being that who directed that?
Speaker 6: Steven there it is a spielbergerg Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 7: Uh, well, boys, that seems like another episode.
Speaker 3: Uh