Speaker 1: Hey, when we gonna talk, When we gonna talk about your Broncos.
Speaker 2: The Coats beat the Broncos twenty nine to twenty eight. Indiana Jones had a sighting. He was twenty three or thirty four three sixteen one touchdowns, no interception. Jonathan Taylor read wild twenty five carriers a bust sixty five with a long of sixty eight, and they win on the last second. Well, he missed the field goal, but it's called leveraging. And then he got a rekick and he kicked it. The Coats are two and zero for the first time since two thousand and nine. The Colts are the first team in the Super Bowl Era to not punt in either of their first two games in a season. Daniel Jones completed sixteen or twenty five passes two hundred and sixty five yards and a touchdown against the Broncos Blitz, the fourth most passing yards against the five or more pass rushers in a game in the next gen stat era.
Speaker 3: You know what, if your team win the day, you shouldn't say foot or ball man had you shouldn't say ball.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, when we talk about the Coats and the Broncos, you should.
Speaker 4: Say go ahead.
Speaker 1: You know you need to sit there in silence. Right now, I'm gonna talk about many Dimes look good, Jonathan Taylor look good, every receiver, brother, Josh Downs, brother, Michael Pittman Jr. Why salute y'all, because regardless of who's at the quarterback position, the people around him and the weapons around him are making him look phenomenal. Making decision to start Danny Dimes is on the onus of those around him. The supporting cast is playing well on the Indianapolis coast at two and Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, the same supporting cast that was around Richardson. Donovan Taylor was the only guy that's different if Tyler won the first round draft pick. But Pittman was there, Peers was there, Downs was there, Mitchell was there.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I know, I know, but we talked about who's at the helm right now.
Speaker 2: You said the only reason Danny Dives is looking good is what's around it. I'm saying Richardson had those same pieces around it.
Speaker 1: But Danny Dimes is also contributing because he's the one that had to facilitate and deliver the ball to these young bulls. Okay, Danny, he throwing the job too. I got a question. They tried to blitch him, They tried to bach him a lot, didn't he hurt him? Yeah, every every time, every time. Matter of fact, if your team did not win it that you should.
Speaker 2: Say foot on the ball there, all right, I can't wait the next week.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold on next week. Who y'all got next week? Because it might be another loss.
Speaker 4: Hey, you worry about Minnesota, don't worry about us.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're gonna win that game already. Toya has gonna go already, Toy has gonna play out. Who do who do the Denver Broncos play next week?
Speaker 4: Oh man, they got the charges in l a Oh y'all.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, don't don't say for anything, start with anything, start with a beat. Don't even say it the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: Tyler Warren, that's the tight end from Penn State, right because uh uh, Chicago took Love took Loveland first. And that's why I was like, uh uh, I said, look, I ain't saying I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 4: I said, I know little something. I said. That kid Warren, that kid from Penn State.
Speaker 5: End.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really really matter of fact, we'll we talking about the coach right now, Hey, chat chat if y'all can hear me, And why we talking about the coach. My favorite player in the NFL right now is Cam bying them anytime he does something? You getting the interception resiration. Oh my god, boy, can't I need I got to give me a can by the jersey Cam buy them. But if you see this, I salute you. Please keep up the creativity. It's exciting for me. It's exciting. I love it. And push the envelope some more. Please push the envelope some more. Man salute to you young bulls salute.
Speaker 2: Well look here, I mean the Broncos the deleting tackles pants or ten had eleven and her fanger had ten.
Speaker 1: You know what that means. Everybody getting past the second level. Everybody getting past the second level. If you got damn corner on your safety, got the most tackles on your safety.
Speaker 4: Yep, you right.
Speaker 1: Broncos lost in the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Won short lived.
Speaker 2: Sounds good Sea Yawks beat the Steelers thirty one to seventeen for the first time since twenty twenty two. The Steelers have allowed more than three points in the first two games of the season. The massive middle last, but rookie running back Caleb Johnson gifted the Seahawks a touchdown on the kickoff return. The ball glanced off his arms and rolled into the end zone. Johnson didn't even attempt to feel it. But I think now you have to feel it, right, Yeah, but yeah, no kick off live though, O yo, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't let it go. I don't, I don't. I'm not sure why he didn't. He didn't know the rule. But yeah, he just let it go. Walk to the sideline, not even realizing that's a live ball.
Speaker 4: Live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a live ball. He won't make that mistaken And it.
Speaker 2: Happens to the Steelers. Barry Foster did the same thing San Francisco. Kicked the ball off, he let it yet it hit the ground. They got it right, you can look it up. Might have been ninety two dang uh man Seattle players. Sam Donald he got seventeen in the fourth OH Show against that defense on the road.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: He was twenty two of thirty three two ninety five, two touchdowns, two picks. Aaron Rodgers was eighteen of thirty three two touchdowns, no one touchdowns, two interceptions.
Speaker 4: Mason Rudolph came in. Did Rogers get hurt?
Speaker 2: Because, like I was, I just watching the highlights in jigobab eight for one three Cooper Cup and seven ninety mm hmm.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it is the steal His defense wasn't playing that bad. Now, the Stealers defense the score line the first three quarters, but it looked good. Yeah, they only gave up for all of a sudden in the fourth quarter. The goddamn damn bottom fell out. Ah Man, Rogers didn't look like he did. He didn't look like week one.
Speaker 4: In week two he.
Speaker 1: Was no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, You're gonna're gonna He's gonna have his up and he's gonna have his up and down. He definitely gonna happen. Hey, can I can as this question? Guess who's guess who's number one in the a f C North?
Speaker 4: Y'all? Temporarily?
Speaker 1: I did. I just I just want I told you I.
Speaker 4: Told run fans, don't run long.
Speaker 1: Hey, I told you, I told you football, the f C North is coming through the five one three, It's coming through Cincinnati. I told you that before the season started. I'm gonna tell you again. Going in the week three. The a f C North run through Cincinnati, and anybody in the chat that got something to say about it, let's bett. Uh.
Speaker 2: The Steelers averaged five yards for play, O joe. They couldn't run the ball and most of the success through the air came on very short passes.
Speaker 4: O jo. Did we make too much of week one for Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say we made too much of too much of week one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it didn't.
Speaker 2: Play good today, so we can say, you know what, Aaron Rodgers played unbelievable in week one. If I'm not mistaken, he no, Josh Allen was offensive AFC Offensive Player of the Week, but he played really good. More touchdowns, clean game, no turnovers. Okay, we come back and say Rogers didn't play good this weekend last week. Don't got anything to do with this week. Yes, he played good week one. They don't have to be mutually exclusive. We don't have to say, oh what, No, he played really good week one. He did not play really good week two. We'll evaluate what he does in week three when week three is done. They didn't look good today offensively, No, they got him three times. Wilson got him Sawyer got him.
Speaker 4: No, they had two two sacks, so.
Speaker 2: It's uh one and a half, Okay, Murphy the second guy in Louis and Jay Reed. I was surprised, don't yo, that the Steelers defense gave up seventeen points in the fourth quarter at home?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that bottom fell out. In the first three quarters they were good. That means you know, you talk about fourteen points. If somebody would have told you the Steelers defense gonna give up seventeen in the fourth quarter, I know nobody would have taken that bath.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, but it happens, and it happened. Yeah, hey, hey, Ken Kenny's walker the third well he nice.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh he'd be running at thirteen for a bucko five and the Steelers don't let you run the football. So I was very surprised by that. How well the Seattle Seahawks ran the football on him? Charbonneau, he ran the ball, I mean, what fifteen for ten yards? He didn't really, but they had twenty nine rushes o ho fo one hundred and seventeen yards and the touchdown. So now I can keep your honest and keep your honest. You just can't pin your ears back because I creaseh you but uh, Sam Donald, he just got it. I just don't know. I'm sho he got away with those two I n t's. But you gotta be careful, man, You gotta be careful turning that ball over.
Speaker 4: Man. You pay double for those that.
Speaker 2: As the season progresses in the games mean more magnified more like every game is important. But you know, you start playing Division opponents and you start you know, you gotta be careful turning the ball over.
Speaker 1: Like that because they got no they got no points at them. Turnover though, the young Aaron Rodgers man, giving you ten out of that easy, I'm giving you, give give you. I'm getting ten or fourteen out of that every time, and it makes a difference.
Speaker 4: In the game.
Speaker 2: If you are a Miami Dolphins fan, if you live in the city of Miami, if you were born in the state of Florida.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear you say foot or ball. I don't want to hear you say pig skin. I don't want to hear you say NFL.
Speaker 4: Don't do it. I'll take it from here.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins are zero and two after thirty three twenty seven loss to the Patriots. They allowed points on the opponents first ten drives this season, and now face on a short week the Buffalo Bills. Oh, Joe, hey, can you tell me something?
Speaker 1: You know we're going We're going to play in Buffalo, right there? Go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, if I was a city in tell you right that. If you understand the game of football, if you understand the way the NFL works, that the Dolphins gonna go in there and they're gonna beat Buffalo Thursday night, would you believe me?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: If I tell you Friday morning that the Miami Dolphins be one and two going in the week four, would you believe me?
Speaker 4: Okay, I saw what Drake May did to y'all? What you think? What do you think? What do you think Josh Allen's gonna do you know?
Speaker 1: I like your confidence. I like your confidence you have in seventeen. I like it.
Speaker 2: I know you don't like to I know you don't like the confidence that you got in number one.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna be alright, We're gonna be all right. You know, you know it's only week two.
Speaker 4: Huh. He's old for y'all. Oo, Yoe, you know that. I know that.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down. So is it over for the chiefs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well one of them, one of them got two, and the other one got Patrick Mahomes, one of them got Andy Reed, and the other got Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 4: Now which one who has who?
Speaker 1: I like I like that you're counting us out. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that you're throwing in the towel. I like that you have no confidence.
Speaker 2: Man, Nick, It's over for the guffies. Okay, the Miami guppies. That's what y'all are. Officially, y'all are the guppies. Okay, okay, I mean when we was I was a little kid, chat. I know, y'all remember when you were a little kid and the fish tank, and at the end of the day they would let you take some of the guppies home. And I take that, and I ain't have no fish tank, but I would take the guffy. They put him in a little plastic bag with the water, and I ended up having to throw the guffy in the wood by Grandpa said, boy, don't you put that damn fishing up.
Speaker 4: Man? There is John?
Speaker 1: All right, hey, you a you everybody smiling in the chat, everybody laughing at you, everybody everybody laughing in the chat. But when we get on the show Thursday and I get on here boasting and hollering, you, I say, I told you wo I took watch chat. Y'all, y'all remember this too.
Speaker 2: Now, Drake May put up thirty three. Drake May put up thirty three on y'all. Drake May nineteen. This man was nineteen or twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna make a believe out of you. We're gonna make a believe everybody in the chat.
Speaker 2: That's mad, abody, look at everybody. Know the Gupes ain't gonna do nothing. Y'all ain't did nothing in a while. They're about to break this thing up.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, hold on, hold on. You know it's still.
Speaker 4: Hot, right, yeah, and y'all losing when it's hot.
Speaker 1: You know how well we play. You know how well we play when it's hot, Especially when we go into Buffalo this early in the season. I'm just curious, you know. You know Buffalo is a division opponent, right, you know, we know them very well. They know our tendencies, we know their tendencies. We play very well against the Buffalo bills when it's not cold.
Speaker 4: Tua got sacked five times.
Speaker 1: Hey, how many times bo Niggas got sacked today?
Speaker 4: Two? I think? Okay, I know, I tell you what, I bet we have a better record than the guppies.
Speaker 1: The Broncos one in one right.
Speaker 2: We better our record better than the guppies. Bo niss got sacked zero times.
Speaker 1: When Nigga and I both got sacked twice a day?
Speaker 2: Uh Tyreek and Tua wasn't on the same page tour did Tyrick did have six for a bucko nine uh eight, Chan had eight for ninety two. Water had five for sixty eight on the tub.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Guppy ain't gonna do nothing, no yoe y'all worry about it, no big fish, y'all will be y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all feed the fish. Y'all know that you don't feed the fish, right. They feed y'all to the other fish. That's what they do with the gup Okay, so they feed y'all to Buffalo and other good teams.
Speaker 1: And keep the same keep the same energy Thursday. Please keep the same energy when we come on the show Thursday night. And I sit here. I might have on my tour jersey. I may have on my tour jersey and be like I told you so, I told you so.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, let's take a listen to what to had to say after the game.
Speaker 5: I think, uh, well, having having uh some some talks with Greek and whatnot, that if I do, I just don't think that that I'm gonna throw at eighty yards like as you're running, just do your best to track it because you could potentially stop. That's what ended up happening on that play for Forreak and then with him and Waddle with those deeper outbreaking routes, just trying to help them get open while maneuvering, uh you know the corner in the flat.
Speaker 4: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need better context. I would love to see the plays referring to.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw Tarik pull up and he called a deep pass. Got kind of overran the play. I saw that. But I'm trying to figure out how you trying to help them get open on deep outbreaking routes.
Speaker 1: No, you have to you have to throw them open just to go to a spot. To to is a r too, is a rhythm and time and quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, we know you're not making open rhythm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if you throw them open. And he's great at that. He's one of the best in the NFL. At that regards to what people may say when it comes to putting the ball in places in position before before receivers are even out of their break. He is great at placing the ball and throwing receivers open. That's what he does extremely well, and he always has.
Speaker 2: But but you know what he has to because he doesn't have the strongest arm, so he has to throw a great anticipation, so the ball basically have to be out of his hand before they out of the break.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, soe, He's like, well, I need to, you know, try to you know, get them open. We're also maneuvered in the pocket. But that's but but on deep outs, that's really that's timing. Ain't nothing you can do. Your hopeful you call that play expecting a certain defense.
Speaker 4: I'm I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, Maybe I might have to watch some of these games so I can get a better I mean, like, really really hone in And that's because I don't get what he's saying.
Speaker 4: O YOA, I really don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's like, I need, I need to get them open while also trying to maneuver.
Speaker 1: In the pocket. Obviously we know two is not the dual threat quarterback. Just pocket present maneuvering and being able to throw on the run and throw them open is the only thing I could take from that. I watched the game today, so that's all. That's all he could possibly mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I'm gonna take your word for it, because oh, I'm a little confused after big booth. Throughout the game, Mike McDaniel was asking if he's worried about his job. I think if I worry about my job security, I won't be doing my job. I won't spend one moment thinking about all the things or whatever people want.
Speaker 4: Me to think about.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, put your your prognostication hat on. Who goes first, Mike McDaniel or Tyreek.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question. That is a great question, And I'd be better suited to answer that question if we were further into the season and things were looking like they look right now.
Speaker 2: But that's the whole objective. That's why we don't want you to get farther into the season.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: That's why I say put your prognostication hat on, because we get father into the season, we.
Speaker 1: Don't have to put the hat on, right, I would think probably probably Tyreek. I think Tyreek would would probably go.
Speaker 2: You don't have any anybody with head coaching experience on that on the on the coaching staff.
Speaker 1: That could be what the interim coach.
Speaker 4: Yes, because there's a great chance you're gonna start or in three.
Speaker 1: That that definitely not happened. I told you that already. You got to listen to me when I tell you stuff now, especially about the game of football. Ain't gonna do that. I know, I know stuff. I know, I know you too. Sixty seven and all when I take it Thursday night, when I take the Dolphins a winning Thursday night against the Bills, you have to listen to me and understand they're not starting the season. And three they are we are play at the Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Because I got to guess. I got a suspicion they're gonna start. And four.
Speaker 1: Who we got that? Who we got? Who we got at the Buffalo?
Speaker 4: The Jets?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, y'all gonn oh, but did you.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Today? And you think we're gonna lose it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw, I saw that. I saw Dolphins too. Hey what I have? Oh, y'all gonna be one, y'all be one, y'all be one and four?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, y'all got the Panthers Week five where they played the Panthers at Oh Carolina, got y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe. The Bears.
Speaker 2: The first year head coach Ben Johnson now oh and two and two NFC NFC North losses.
Speaker 4: Caleb Williams was underwhelming again today and fifty to twenty one loss at the Lions. Oh yo, this is one of the teams that you had picked make the playoffs. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was high on him. I was because they.
Speaker 2: All know what you was on. You was on something, but I don't know what it was. It must have been bath safts or something.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ben Johnson, Kelly william gotta protect that ball, way, he gotta protect the ball, throwing balls all up. Kirby Jose Kirby Josy.
Speaker 4: Had another throw bounds.
Speaker 1: I think was he trying to throw.
Speaker 2: Because you, oh yo, you're right handed quarterback and you're rolling to the right.
Speaker 4: Just throw it out of bound. Right.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not sure what he was doing that, but you gotta protect the ball. You got you gotta protect the ball. Live to see another down. Man he's making he makes too many of They punish.
Speaker 2: You for those mistakes. Just in college, they'll punish you for those mistakes. Oh, Mandy, the Bears defense. Fourteen points in the first quarter, fourteen points in the second quarter, ten points in the third quarter, fourteen points in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: Remember we had that dial, Hey, remember we had that conversation. Will the Lyons still looked the same without Ben Johnson calling the plays. And I said, regardless of who's calling the plays, they still have the same personnel there and there you have it again. You see it today. They put up fifty two on this the NFL. This ain't college. They put up fifty fifty two.
Speaker 2: Jared Goff was twenty three of thirty, twenty three of twenty eight, three thirty four, five touchdowns, zero interceptions, zero sacks.
Speaker 1: Jesus listen, we've seen that from Jered gard Have last year. We've five touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we saw some five interception games.
Speaker 1: Two five reception game exactly.
Speaker 2: Nine for Buck fifteen three tubs Jabo two for one. Oh eight one tub tesla one catch with eighty for twenty nine yards. Yeah, they were, they were just it was just one of those games. Oh Joe, it's just one of those games you have, you know, and they just it just start the avalanche and it just there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Tayler Williams got to play better, for sure, Caleb, Yeah, he has to play better. And you can't turn the ball over. You can't. It's okay to extend plays, try to make something out of nothing, but if it's not there, throw the ball away. Just throw it.
Speaker 4: Just throw away.
Speaker 1: Live live the sea and play another day.
Speaker 4: They may.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean some is the offensive line, some of it because Kyler Williams hold onto the ball too long. I was just like I I just thought they'd be better than this, and they still can't. Like I said, it's two weeks with you, but they don't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought they would too. But it's early. It's it's only we two. It's very early. We still got a long We got a lot of football to play.
Speaker 2: The Bills coach to an easy thirty ten, went over the Jets. The Bill shut down justin fields and the Jets offense. James Cook ran for one hundred and thirty two yards and two touchdowns on Joe. That's what y'all got, That's what y'all about to get on Monday.
Speaker 1: Night, Thursday, Thursday, Thursday night. I think Justin Field, Justin Fields went out thinking cushion protocol. Tyrod Taylor came in, tried, tried to do as much as he could.
Speaker 2: But let's be real, Justin Fields wasn't playing good to begin with. He had it gotten sacked twice for nineteen yards. He wasn't playing well. Uh, Josh didn't really have to do much. Even Trubisky got end up getting in there. Josh was fourteen to twenty five for a buck forty eight touchdowns, no turnovers. James Cook ran the ball twenty one times, as I mentioned, for one hundred and thirty two yards two touchdowns. They ran the ball forty three times for two hundred and twenty four yards. You got out physical. A team run the ball like that forty times in the NFL, that's a physicality issue. You got a physicality issue going on with your Jets, and you need to get it fixed as it and man, a whole lot of talking ain't no pep talking. They can't. They just they kicked Jazz. I wish there's something I can tell you that that's but they kicked Jazz. You just got out physical. There ain't no no ifs and the bus around it don't Yoe. Mac Jones shine in relief for Rock Purty as the forty nine Ers top the Saints twenty six twenty one. Jones threw two hundred and seventy nine yards in a career tying three tds. Jones said after the game. I worked on a lot of a lot of my mindset this offseason. The line did a great job blocking for me. And when they do that, I know I can sit there and let it fly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Mac mac Jones?
Speaker 4: Who Rack Jones?
Speaker 1: Who Matt Jones? Mac looked good, man, he looked good. He looked good.
Speaker 4: Uh Saints look bad? Sad look bad?
Speaker 1: The who Saints?
Speaker 4: Uh? I mean they, oh Joe, they.
Speaker 2: Do some good stuff and you like, okay, made the Saints and then they're like, what the.
Speaker 4: Hell was that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man.
Speaker 2: Crystal Christal Lobb said, man, y'all need to do so, y'all need to get me up out of here, man, be cause Spencer Rabbo yo here. He was twenty five and thirty four two o seven three touchdowns. Afrikamara had a ninety nine yards Russian.
Speaker 1: They Spencer was dealing willing and this brow he can throw it. I ain't, I ain't. I ain't get a chance to see. See.
Speaker 4: I mean it was they were they were going, they were going back and forth.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, I think Bosa got a big sack.
Speaker 4: At the end one two three.
Speaker 2: They sacked Spencer Spencer Ratler three times, but the Saints sacked him mac Jones three times. Both guys you know, clean game didn't turn it over. Mac Jones was twenty six and thirty nine two seventy nine three tubs. Spencer Ratler was twenty five and thirty four to two oh seven three touchdowns, no interceptions.
Speaker 4: Both were sacked three times.
Speaker 2: Christan McCaffrey had thirteen rush attemps for fifty five yards.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Juwan Jennings five eighty nine for a tub, Christian McCaffrey six for fifty two and a tub. Luke Farrell two for fifteen and the tub. Oh, I don't know that, Like it's like missing something. I just can't I can't put my finger on it because today they didn't. They didn't, they didn't play bad offensively?
Speaker 4: What what what do they what are they missing? What do they need?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If if I had to answer, I think see Spencer didn't play bad, contributed. I don't know to they just might have been one of the well what you do one offensively and just not enough to beat another team that played well offensively. And I hate that the NFL is like that, where whereas week the week one week you play well.
Speaker 2: It it's hard to be consistent. Hell, it's hard to be consistent NFL. That's why. That's why you know, you cherish a win. It's hard to get a win and to win consistently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's very difficult. I don't think people understand how difficult it is.
Speaker 2: Kalais Uh sacked the quarterback with twenty six seconds left to secure the Cardinals twenty two to twenty seventh victory. Tell my man, if I'm not mistaking, I think Colais grew up in Denver. Tell my man, I wanted to be I want to be a tight end. I want to be.
Speaker 1: Tight end.
Speaker 2: Bro, you sixteen three hundred pounds, What tight end you're gonna play? Get your big ass on the defensive line.
Speaker 1: Heys came back, they did.
Speaker 4: Kalais got a sack. At the end of the game.
Speaker 1: They had an opportunity.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 2: They did, oh Jo, they did. But they get off to such a slow start. They fumbled the ball for a touchdown and then they end up they Yeah, they set themselves. They put themselves behind the eight ball so early in the game you.
Speaker 1: Got to play catch up. And the hell I was, I was. I was high on the goddamn Paris to.
Speaker 4: So you over too.
Speaker 2: So Chad, don't y'all listen to him about that Miami Dog Thursday night game.
Speaker 1: No, listen, I didn't already idn't already bet the Dolphins gonna win. So I know I'm gonna get my money for I bet one hundred dollars money line.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that? What that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: What game? Were you talking about? The Cardinals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Carlins and Panthers. Panthers had Panthers had to let the last drive to make a difference. Penalties backed them up.
Speaker 2: Bryce, y'all was thirty five or fifty five three twenty eight three touchdowns won an exception.
Speaker 4: He was sacked three times.
Speaker 2: They didn't run the ball, particularly where McMillan is at six for a buck. Uh. Sanders had salm for fifty four hundred refro salm for forty eight.
Speaker 1: I like I like Bryce too, but it seemed like when he gets the ball, it's like no sense of urgency. Like if you watch him, he's so he's so relaxing, so smooth and everything that does it just I don't know, maybe I'm maybe I'm tripping it, just like just move a little faster. I don't I don't know. Maybe maybe that's the style and just the way he plays. That's that's that's the only thing I can see, Like we God, damn you. Maybe you you you look a little too relaxed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he uh them turnovers hurt or in the game he spotted them ten points. All right, Oh Joe, we're gonna get out of here on this one time for Q and a final statement of the evening.
Speaker 1: Change your mind by going to the game tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I got two tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Wolf Wolf had Facts said, o Jo, I just brought your jersey today as a raven fan, You're my favorite player and drop god earl.
Speaker 1: That means a lot. That means a lot. You got to understand, chat. I don't think people understand to be someone's favorite player where the allegiance is to another team, not only another team, but another team that was a division opponent. Of mind. Let you know the impact I had on the game thirty seven years ago, and that means a lot to me. That means a lot to me. That means I did something right. Huh. I'll ever last an impact, boy, and I love you, hear me.
Speaker 4: Aaron Oian said, what's up?
Speaker 2: If there any HBCU that you wish you had an opportunity to play against that you didn't during your time in college? Yep, I wish we could have played Howard. I wish we could have played Hampton. I wish we could have played fam you so I could have put foots in there.
Speaker 1: Please, no, you not, but you want to court nothing on you would not, especially that defense back then. The von stoped me o Joe, fam you was a real deal back in nineteen.
Speaker 2: Ohto you know, I would Oh, I think I went like nineteen straight game of catching a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Look who you on that list.
Speaker 2: So what guy went to what what guy went to the NFL F and FAM? You that during that time?
Speaker 1: That don't got wait, hold on, hold on, that don't have nothing to do with you. That streak you had of nineteen nds again, oh touchdowns too, that wouldn't have happened against the against the Rattlers.
Speaker 4: I going to touch that.
Speaker 2: No, please, now I had I think I had like nineteen hundred are games in forty?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh man, man, I have cooked fam. I wish I could play Fam Howard Famine Howard for sure? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh Grambling the Southern you do?
Speaker 1: No family was in Tallahassee.
Speaker 4: Family, you do?
Speaker 1: No family had players from Dade County and Brown County on their team. You understand the type of players we breed down the in Florida that went to FAM you back during that time when you was playing, you wouldn't I've been.
Speaker 2: Here, So think about it. Think about the player that I was in the pros. Imagine me at an HBCU. Just imagine telling imagine as Lenox what's his name for the Beatles? John Lennon, John, Let imagine just imagine all the people mm hmm. I was im, I averaged the touchdown every fourth time I caught the ball, I averaged the touchdown.
Speaker 1: To me, that that's that's how bad your competition was.
Speaker 2: There was no competition. I'm my competition. Whether or not I caught the ball, that was the competition me and myself. That was our competing against. I saw the men stop it?
Speaker 1: All right? It sounds good boy?
Speaker 4: How which I could have played? Fam Lord, have mercy?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Uh you said, Joe, I'm not taking anything away from Bud. But even though he's older than Canelo, Canelo is the older boxer years, like pac Man is younger than Mayweather but older than boxing years with more fights.
Speaker 4: That man be Canelo.
Speaker 1: Hell, that shit ain't got nothing to do with nothing.
Speaker 4: Did you watch Joe guess?
Speaker 2: Oh yo, take this. Take what he's said, uncino, Choe. I'm not taking anything away from Bud, but you just did, just did. But anything you say after you say, but I already know you frin to take something away from it. But you'll tell you what you can't take away from it. That ass whoomen that he put on Canelo? I need to know, oh Choe. So in other words, do you know like a one fifteen one thirteen. If Canelo win that twelfth round, Canelo win the fight, we might have a draw. I don't care what anybody say. There ain't nobody that watched that fight, especially if you're in the building, even if you watch that home, that thought that was a one fifteen one thirteen or one sixteen one twelve fight.
Speaker 4: There's no damn way. Oh.
Speaker 2: They talking about Canelo was coming forward and getting tagged every time he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time, every time.
Speaker 4: If like every time it's.
Speaker 2: Like you, ay, you open somebody's door and you stick your head in anybody there flat and somebody slap you. You back out of them, You come back again, back, You're back up out of them. Bud Bud put on a clinic on Canelo because guess what. Had Canelo won, I guarantee you MSQ, you would not have said, Bunk and Ocho Canelo older. Canelo not is younger fighter, but he got more years. Y'all you would have did that. You just said Canelo is great. You have talked about how great Canelo was. Now y'all need to get Budd, not everybody. Y'all need to get Buddy's credit. Bud told, Bud told you what he's gonna do. He boxed circles around him. Even Canelo said he was the better fighter. He said, I couldn't figure him out. He said, I tried my best, and you could see him starting to get flustered because every.
Speaker 4: Every question that he had, Bud had an answer for it, answer for it.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 2: Hey, he go round to the back door, Bud was there waiting for him with something. He go to the window, Bud was there. He tried to come in through the A damn the bathroom window a lot. Let me go in there, and he stuck his head in there, but bop. Every time he kept Budd would catch it with a check. Give me credit, Budd. Last night, Bud was the better fighter. Bud did what he said he's gonna do.
Speaker 4: He boxed it.
Speaker 2: And there were times that Bud sat there and they fought in the phone booth and Bud beat him at that. Bud didn't back down. He tried to get Bud on the rose. Bud would spin out of that, just a YEA, don't get on the He was trying to teach me how to box. I said, you need to get this Somebod.
Speaker 4: This to o Joe. I say my hip's too bad.
Speaker 1: I can't move like that, and I beat buddy.
Speaker 2: See you can't tell him that, buddy. Why see all the mother Bud budd like glove up.
Speaker 1: That's fine. We could glove up, buddy, glove up, Hey, Bud.
Speaker 2: He gonna have to show me he would, Bud would annabel s cub beatle. Hey, o, Joe, I wanted to go to the game. I'll drive the Vegas.
Speaker 4: Let me know.
Speaker 1: Were you out of lah It don't start me line h No, I'm gonna make uncle. I'm going to this game with me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, if you don't go to the game with me, I ain't doing the show tomorrow.
Speaker 4: All right. Look was about the feeling for I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done. I'm done for a while. Going outside. Man, uh Shaton, how many more Super Bowls? Broncos win with eighty five in the lineup? Also lost another bed damn uh look man, we lost. I mean we lost too many guys. John John left and Water retired. TD got hurt the fourth game. I got hurt. TD got hurt the third game. I got hurt hurt the fourth game. I went without no quarterback. M we had then you know, John, that was year seven. That was your sixty. When John retired to year sixteen, he ain't want to do it no more. And plus I don't know, maybe if they was making thirty forty million dollars, maybe he came back. But guys making five million back then, oh Joe, and five millions a lot of money, yo, yeah, back then. Absolutely, what you talk about guys making fifteen sixty what you could buy a team for, Guys making what you could in two years, what you could buy a team for.
Speaker 4: That's what guys are making in salary now. Yeah, it is crazy bag on head.
Speaker 2: Through two weeks, Daniel Jones has five hundred and eighty eight yards passing no interception to come back win against Denver. Two wins. I'm actually impressed. You should be. He's looked good. We ain't no problem giving him credit. What his credits do? He look good, He's played well. I'm assuming that's why they started it.
Speaker 1: Imagine if he keeps it up, there's a chance he could lead the league. He could lead the league in passing.
Speaker 2: Because they're not gonna throw it enough. Because they got Jonathan Taylor gonna run it. They gonna run it. O Joe Trey Tyner said, uncan o, Joe, do you feel like the Panthers are using legged the right way?
Speaker 4: What you think? You asked? Do you think are they using him the right way? Oh?
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: If if there were things that he showed in practice that he was good at, then they would use whatever he's good at in practice on game day. Uh.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm dB d A Mike. Oh, gotta be honest. I think it's time for Minnesota start walking to him. JJ ain't ready. No, it is not time for them to start walking to him. Walking to him is not your future.
Speaker 4: J J.
Speaker 2: McCarthy is your future. He's going through he's gonna he's look, he's a rookie. He's gonna have some up, some ebbs and flows. But you gotta work winning through that.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, did y'all expect Minnesota go seventeen to Oh? You can't get too high, you can't get too low. It's a process, especially with a young with a young quarterback. PWS says prior to the Michael trade Green Bay, he was offering the Jets for Quinny Williams and multiple first rounders. However, the Jets weren't willing to match, not asking price. Are you doing this trade?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Hell, Noah, Quinny Williams is an all pro.
Speaker 2: If Quinny Williams running the better detackles than all of football, I want I want him to pair with Michael Parkson's.
Speaker 1: Not giving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Cowboy should have asked for Rashawn Garry or van Ness or Wyatt, one of those guys, somebody that can rush the passer. M Look, we'll see what they do with those draft that draft capital they got. We can see if they can parlay that into something. We're a couple of years away from figuring out who actually. I mean, some people think the Cowboys run the trade because you know, Jerry said, we got two hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: What y'all get that?
Speaker 2: What sixty five millions to go eleven and five million losing the first round? I mean, what you're gonna do with the money.
Speaker 4: I'm curious. We'll see bag ahead.
Speaker 2: Uncle oh, Joe, here are things I'm loving about my dolphins right now?
Speaker 4: By what what you loving?
Speaker 1: Talk Talk to him, talk love about the guppies, Christopher, tell him, tell him what we love about these.
Speaker 2: Dolphins, Christopher Cornell. Uncle oh, Joe, could I get a night cap? Happy birthday to my dear sweet sister, Caitlyn, Caitlyn, Happy birthday from your brother Christopher. I hope you did something fun today. Or if your birthday was Sunday, I hope you did some fun today. If it's tomorrow, I hope you do something fun tomorrow. Enjoy it with family, friends, and loved ones, because that's what birthdays, that's what we should do. Celebrate another year around the sun. Aaron Spencer Falcons, Jags, Lions, Eagles, Bills, Charges, Rams, Ravens division winners taking all bets. You got the Falcons winning the NFC South. I'm gonna take Tampa. He got the Jags, I'll take Houston. He got the Lions. I'll take Green Bay. He got the Eagles.
Speaker 4: I like that. He got the Bills. Okay, Chargers, Okay, Rams, Ravens. Yeah, Roa what.
Speaker 1: Ravens?
Speaker 4: What is that the division they playing? That's what I'm taking.
Speaker 1: He must be talking about playing Madden.
Speaker 4: Uh forever.
Speaker 2: Real Entertainment and Media said, Oh, cho me, Joseph. My girlfriend Villa v y A pronounced Villa, just got engaged last weekend in Houston. Oho, You're my favorite offensive player in the NFL history. Who they congratulations Joseph and viasulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me know when you're getting married. Don't think I won't show up a congrats. If you need some entertainment at your wedding, I'll let your boy. I got a nice little band. We coming.
Speaker 2: We come and perform two hours MS. You said, uncle oo, y'all opinion? Which college true?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is the true wide receiver?
Speaker 2: You between Ohio State and University of Okay Ohio State in l s U l U?
Speaker 4: Who does Ohio State?
Speaker 2: Niked Man Chase and Hi and uh and Jefferson forget my leak names and Brian Thomas Jr.
Speaker 1: You are a prisoner of the moment? Are we forgetting with Alabama pumped out? Are you forgetting to receive it that Alabama pumped out?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not talking about right now, he said, which is.
Speaker 4: We didn't put Alabama in there. So what are we doing about right now? He said? LSU Ohio State? You added something?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well he needs it, that's his question.
Speaker 4: You don't get to add nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is my recipe. See somebody cooking a dish and then you telling them what to add to the dish.
Speaker 1: If you want a season in flavor, right, that's that's when.
Speaker 4: You didn't cook it.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, chrys olave, Chase and Jedda. Now which one of those guys from Ohio State better than Chase in Jedda? Okay, Malik Neighbors and Brian Thomas Jr. Are we sure?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Uh frand tag down twit it one. Glad to see you back outside. The Chiefs offense looked like Brady the last two years in New England. Think drafted running back to wide receivers out of hurt hurt. Pat needs to improve deep ball passes. I agree he's but if you go back and look, he's missed a lot of deep ball throws, throws that were just.
Speaker 4: Like just like just like routine.
Speaker 1: That dude was tak Kwan was wide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't miss that one. Now he did come back and hit him, but you can't miss those throats. Yeah, but they need a running back bad, they really do. Projecto's a guy, nothing special. You got thirty of those guys, uh dark barn oh yo, Ain't nobody gonna bet you you still fifty nine hundred and do.
Speaker 1: Hey sometimes listen. Sometimes you owe the house as long as you know the house gonna get paid, that's all. Call him out on you a warrant. Oh shoot, don't do that. I'm on homebase.
Speaker 2: Just snatch him up, Marcus dupriest or uh, you're invited to senior out at Cheyenne High School, Vegas on ten ten.
Speaker 4: October tenth. I'm working, doctor, Frankie L.
Speaker 1: You ain't working, man, Go go go go go to the high school.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frankie L. Bellamy said, when I tell you the beerris is right, get you a basket. How about them cowboys?
Speaker 4: See doc?
Speaker 2: See that lad that I ain't hear nothing about no last week, you ain't say nothing about no berries.
Speaker 4: The bears were rotten. Paul Fuintes, When were.
Speaker 2: The last time that the back to back returns happened like they did today in Miami and New England. I'm not sure it happened in the Super Bowl one year. You know, Giants ran it back against us, and then we turned around and ran it back against them. But I can't remember, Oh Yoe, I really can't.
Speaker 4: Who ran Quadia Miami.
Speaker 2: They had a return for a touchdown and then read they ran and then they kicked it off.
Speaker 4: And then he ran it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Was that quadry that ran it back? I don't know who it was, you don't. I just saw the highlights of it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about for y'all back in the day.
Speaker 4: No it was Jermaine Lewis. Oh, okay, okay, No Jamaine Lewis.
Speaker 1: Wait, Jamaine Lewis that played with the Saints.
Speaker 2: No different, Jermaine Lewis. Howard Belle, Do you think Daniel Jones was just in a bad situation in New York? Who got better supporting cast a roude him at ended And what do you think, Uh, they'll do it Richardson in the future. I mean he learned from his mistake. He turned the ball over. If he starts turning the ball over and and it, he'll look just like he did in New York.
Speaker 4: He turned the ball over too much. You know, he did have Saquan He got Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 1: So he didn't have my league neighbors, No, he didn't.
Speaker 4: Who is the receiver, dude? He had? He had a.
Speaker 2: Slaton, Yeah, Darius Slayton. They had another guy too, he had somebody else. What would they do with Richardson. If Daniel Jones continue to play like this, they probably looked a movie. They're not gonna pick up his fifty year option. You're not gonna pay Jones did a one year deal for fourteen million.
Speaker 1: So what they gonna do come back to the table, give him a three year, four year deal. Uh uh, Daniel Jones, Yes, if you keep playing like this.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying you know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, look likely he not having any turnal, not having fun. But I'm saying he keep he plays well, I can see him being the quarterback because it's not like he's old.
Speaker 4: How Daniel Jones twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Now, he can't be twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Already be twenty eight? See okay, puffing elite training. Josh Allen is twelve and two against the Dolphins. Passer rating is one O eight point eight throwing thirty seven touchdowns, only eight interceptions, thirty seven hundred and thirty seven passing yards, six hundred and eighty five rushing yards with five rushing tds.
Speaker 4: All versus Miami. Put all your money on the bills.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's some good numbers there too. Bron them some good numbers all them numbers you just mentioned that was in the past.
Speaker 2: Mike Smith, Uh, your same stats at D one. Are you a first round pick man, I'm a top ten pick.
Speaker 4: Wo whoo man.
Speaker 2: Forty touchdowns, thirty seven hundred yards averaging twenty yards.
Speaker 4: Of a catch.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, But I probably wouldn't have went where I went, probably wouldn't have been what I became, So God don't make no mistakes. He might have didn't put me where I wanted, but he put me where I needed to be to beat. That's a good one and we're all good.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 2: For another episode, we watched the Atlanta Falcons beat the Minnesota Vikings about the score of twenty two to six. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite UNC shun and Sharp, and that is my partner and co host. He's Liberty City's own. He's Matting's ratings adjuster, Bengals Ring of Fame Hono Reed, former pro bowler All Pro. He's Chad O Yo Sinko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and do us all a favor. Go subscribe to The Nightcap Podcast. Feed wherever you get your podcast from. We'd like to thank each and every one of you last night, that late in the am, excuse me that early in the am, almost forty thousand in the chat. Again tonight, you guys show up for us. You've been consistent. We cannot thank you enough. Thank you for your support, and you'll continue support. Please make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. If you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. The best tasting premium vehsu plea cognact on the market. Don't take my word for it, because if you tried it, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, you will not be disappointed. Please drake responsibly. We also have a very commenitive bottle of Shave by Laportier to celebrate my brother's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He and I became the first brother combination ever inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Head over to La portiercangnac dot com to grab your bottle while supplies last. Once they're gone, they're gone. Please make sure you check out my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshaed Media and my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 4: That link is also pinned in the chat.
Speaker 2: We've got a new show that just launched under the sha she Media umbrella, The Debo and Joe Show with James Harrison and Joe Hayden. Do it's a favorite, guys, go subscribe to their YouTube page. D Bo and Joe their live every Monday, Tuesday and Friday at eleven am Eastern. That's Debo and Joe, James Harrison, Joe Hayden every Monday, Tuesday and Friday at eleven am Eastern time. Check them out tomorrow see what they have to say about these games that happened, and I'm sure they'll probably end up talking about the fight. Also, O, Joe and I will be back tomorrow after the game Chargers Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 4: Check us out.
Speaker 2: Oh there's two games tomorrow, so probably gonna be a little late, but you know what, Uncle Ocha will be here to bring it to you. Thank you guys for joining us again, appreciate the support. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Peacest per